[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: literallyme.jpg (53 KB, 796x1004)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
are there any fembots in washington state who want to meet up?
currently in bremerton
>>
>>28016937
prove it
>>
>>28016932
Meet up for what? I’m 24 F from Seattle and really need friends but I’m also happily taken and not interested in hookups/sexual favors or whatever.
>>
>>28016983
I am looking for a long term girlfriend
>>
>>28016983
He's been posting for weeks. Just ignore him.
>>
>>28017022
why are you so mean spirited? All I want is to be happy.
>>
>>28017042
You make threads... just for yourself.
It's not a Washington thread, it's a "Give me a girlfriend" thread. Which is not a good thing.
>>
>>28017066
everyone needs love to be happy.
>>
>>28017084
thanks
>>
>>28016983
23 M Seattle here. I'd be down to chat and possibly be friends. Kik is thesundidit
>>
>>28016932
Hey, I'm not f but I'm from Bremerton too! Lol
>>
>>28017042
I think you're just going the wrong way about it anon

You always want people who are "friendless", you want them to only be your friend/gf etc. It's just kinda weird

I'm also fairly certain you've switched between wanting a friend, to wanting a bf, to wanting a gf at random

Trust me, I get it. I have no IRL friends, have only ever had 1 relationship which was awful and toxic, etc. I've been incredibly lonely for 10 years. It'd be nice to have an IRL friend so I can feel like I'm not just alone and talking to text boxes

And I get that it'd be nice for them to be able to relate with the whole being lonely aspect, which is probably why you want one who has no other friends

But it comes off as weird, like you want to get them alone so you can take advantage of them either physically or emotionally

Just post in washington state threads, say you're lonely, ask for friends. If they have other friends that's fine. If they happen to be fembots that's great. If you become more than friends that's great
>>
>>28016983
Seattle folk here. What're you into, hobby wise? Always down to expand my social circle if we've got something in common.

I climb a few times a week at SBP, then do a cadre of nerd activities. Dnd, board games, vidya, etc.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.