[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20190714_010831.jpg (2.09 MB, 2448x3264)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
Which pic is better?

>This

Or...
>>
File: IMG_20190714_010737.jpg (2.57 MB, 2448x3264)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>this

Also rate and is it ok for tinder?
>>
>>28023544
>>28023546
you look like a mental patient
>>
Well...cant tell much difference between the two, but this kind of on the fly photo only seems to work for rate me threads. Selfies in the dark with a neutral expression make women think your scary. Pathetic on their part but they set the rules.

You need a friend to take a photo of you doing something while acting like yoy give a shit about that thing. A smile helps. Not having a joe rogan style wallpaper helps.

You look fine otherwise but they want to pretend theyre super sleuths or some shit and will judge you rigjt off the bat. Go to a bar and act like they arent worth your time and they seem to care.

And dont let any femanons tell you otherwise, the way they want to present themselves and the way theu act in the real world are night and day. They practically will beat the chivalry out of you with bad tteatment so preemptive strike their shallow minds with abuse. Better success rate that way
>>
>>28023544
>>28023546
The lighting makes you look like a Fallout New Vegas NPC
>>
>>28023546
Neither.
Just being honest as a fellow baldingbro, you're gonna just disappoint girls when they see your thinning irl.
The first one especially conceals it better, so unless you plan on wearing a hat, get a different one.
>>
>>28023722
Would play caravaneer with
>>
>>28023731
NV is my favorite game of all time, I have about 300 hours on it at this point, and I have not once played a game of caravaneer.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.