[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sp/ - Sports



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



Explain this you faggots
>>
>>84308783
hahaha even Brazil is whiter
>>
>>84308783
They wuz born in napoleonland n shit
>>
>>84308783
They're all french citizens
>>
>>84308783
It's called colonisation.
>>
>Australasian education
>>
>>84308783

Your team would be full of abo niggers if they weren't sniffing gas all day long
>>
File: 1339653309072.jpg (82 KB, 468x456)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>84308783
>/pol/ doesn't understand the difference between ethnicity and nationality

not surprised desu you're all retards
>>
>>84309347
in 21st century France, Africa colonize you
>>
that's nice but which team are the actual french players on?
>>
greizman, lloris and giroud are the best players on the squad though. all whiteys.
>>
>>84309677
kek
>>
File: 1473311292955.jpg (16 KB, 471x355)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>84309290
>>84309677
>>84309681

>not realizing that's not the point

Ecuador also has a team full of niggers, even though the country is like 0,5% with afro descendance. The point is not if they are black, the point is that they are all inmigrants/sons of inmigrants, while Ecuador's playings while black, their families have been in the countries for centuries and are pretty much as ecuatorian as the rest of the country
>>
Reminder that we will have this thread at least five times a day, during the next 31 days.
>>
>>84309681
>>
>>84309998
this
>>
>>84309998
Why are your blacks better at football than your white/mexicans? We only have whites in our team.
>>
>>84309998
>The point is not if they are black, the point is that they are all inmigrants/sons of inmigrants
Who are French nationals. Therefore they play for the French NATIONAL team. The hint is in the name. Nobody cares about you not liking black people.

If it was the French Ethnic Team then you can feel free to lose your shit over it.
>>
>>84309998
>The point is not if they are black, the point is that they are all inmigrants/sons of inmigrants

France always had teams full of players of immigrant background, it only started being a problem when most of those immigrant descendants started being black weirdly
>>
>>84309998
>>84310070
>>84310097

>have laws dictating citizenship that are determined ONLY by your own government
>FIFA's rules are based on citizenship
>still seethe at other people

sorry, pussies
>>
>>84308783
>The "Australian" team
>Greeks and Croats
>>
>>84310706
Do only poor people (recent immigrants) in France play football?
>>
>>84309998
This
>>
>>84310938
yes

middle class kids play rugby
>>
>>84310223
Black people are more sturdy and have more stamina, so there's that.

Also we don't have to much black people in our NT, Ramos, Advincula and Farfan only. The rest are indigenous/mestizo/white, like the rest of the country
>>
>>84310938
Pretty much.
Rich people play rugby or tennis.
Or don't play sports.
That's why our footy team is black. Now compare it to our rugby team.
>>
>>84310900
>still whiter than France
>>
>>84311059
>black people have more stamina

u wot?
>>
>>84309690
Nice Memebase reference you've got here
>>
>>84311097
Why is “whiter” better?
>>
>>84311509
t. Tyrone Carlos de la Goldberg
>>
>>84309998
The point is that what is considered as french identity doesnt really have room for a nigger to be identified as one. American countries can because our identity is artificial and doesnt really have strong ethnic ties, europes does. You can be a france based nigger, but you can never be french. And immigration laws that the political class imposes on the people and other recent bullshit dont override history and nationhood.
>>
I know right. What the fuck are they doing with a German on their team? Shameful.
>>
>>84311591
Didn’t answer my question
>>
>>84311509
because that poster is white, and he is the smartest person he knows.
>>
>>84311752
Because France is historically and culturally white, unlike american countries (see vertical austria poster above)
>>
>>84311598
Europe is literally mutt: the continent. It's all been mass migrations and changes of borders and languages
>>
File: lemaitre.jpg (73 KB, 1260x845)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>84308783
Friendly reminder than France has the first white sprinter to get an olympic medal in nearly 20 years.
>>
>>84311881
So what? Nice appeal to tradition

Things change. The best soccer players in your country have dark skin. Deal with it
>>
>>84311904
Just like America.
>>
>>84311097
>Greeks
>White
>>
You ready?! Let's dab!
Yeah, for those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this in France
This is ten percent white
Twenty percent arab
Fifteen percent concentrated power of mutt
Five percent asian
Fifty percent pain (Africa)
And a hundred percent concetrated power of diversity
>>
To be honest, those few black lads will probably give more effort than the entire white French army in 1940.
>>
>>84311598
Why should Pogba or Kante represent a country they never lived in?
>>
>>84309998
Ecuador is like 20% nigger
>>
>>84312153
Le EPIC cringe XD
>>
>>84312212
Because I don't think this poster realizes that some people have come from the colonies to France two to three generations ago, even four in some cases now.
But they're too dark so they'll never fit in I guess, because your genetics determine your cultural identity.
>>
>>84312266
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>84312212
Because the core idea behind a country is a national identity. That was the point of westphalia. Without a national identity countries dont work, why do you think latin americans hate ourselves and each other, what started the yugo wars, the rwandan genocide, etc. African borders are useless but theres nothing that binds those with what France really represents no matter what government officials say.
>>
>>84313123
There is a point in what you're saying, sure.
But in the case of France, it applies a lot more to maghrebins than it does to blacks.
Algerians in particular.
Believe it or not but a lot of blacks came to France early, in very small numbers and wishing to stay and become French.
Now that's another question for maghrebins. They are the one self-segregating, considering themselves "forever foreign", making a point of keeping if not spreading their language, etc.
"Blacks", especially in France, are not a unified group at all, they come from vastly different areas, cultures, religions, linguistic zones, etc, so in a lot of cases it was harder for them to create "foreign communities" within the country. The fact that they have adopted the language so well is already a good sign.
>>
>>84313123
Who says that blacks can't identify as French?
>>
>>84313123
>national identity
But meme countries like Peru are not real nations just bastard nations without a clear identity
>>
Prepare to get BLACKED this saturday aussie boys
>>
>When Iran is whiter than France
>>
>>84313503
If they identified as French they would not mantain their values from their countries of birth like islam or not showering oftenly
>>
>>84313680
>not showering oftenly
Now that I think about it this is pretty French
>>
>>84313680
You're speaking of algerians though.
A lot of "blacks" don't really have much of a prior national identity anyway, and their ethnic identity are so localized, they can't really maintain them outside of their home regions.
Funnily enough, Islam is the main thing that can maintain a prior identity for them. And that's not for too many of them either since quite a bit of the former colonies were christian.
>>
>>84308783
>French

Are you saying, also, that if a Frenchman takes a black wife that his children aren't French?

Stay /pol/ stupid racist
>>
>>84313657
ARYAN
R
Y
A
N
>>
>>84313912
>>
>>84311977
>Nignogs play football and rollercoast judo , whites are now doing rap music and winning athletism competitions.

What the fuck happened to this country?
>>
>>84313680
What about white French Muslims? Are they not French if they're Muslim. Don't understand this cognitive dissonance about religion and nationality. But atheists can be any nationality apparently
>>
>>84313680
not showering is the most common way of telling people you're french tho
>>
>>84314163
White french muslims are hated by whites and considered inferior by muslims
>>
>>84314192
I don't have time to shower, I have to watch my NT play the WC lad ;)
>>
>>84313886
All French colonies are muzzies and all your niggas in your NT with a couple of exceptions are muslims. They are not French and would leave France in a heartbeat if there was a war or a catastophre they would leave to the closest place were they could recive gibs. They live in your country because of money. They don't care about it and they don't identify with it. All of them identify with their ethnicity and would play for their countries if they were better than France. Don't even doubt that for a second
>>
>>84314274
you ltierally have days to shower

stop making excuses and take a fuckign shower
>>
>>84314105
Same as america tho.
Tiger woods has been the golf king for years while eminem dominated their rap scene in early 2000s.

Fucking weird era we're living in
>>
>>84314405
THIS
>>
>>84314405
Tell a black guy from Martinique or Guadeloupe that he's muslim and he will cut you in half with a machete. They fucking hate them with more passion than /pol/ hate jews
>>
>>84314163
>Are they not French if they're Muslim.
No they can't. Islam is not part of the French identity
>Don't understand this cognitive dissonance about religion and nationality. But atheists can be any nationality apparently
Modern atheism is just secularized christianity. It is just an evolution of the Folkzeigst of the French. On the other hand Islam is totally alien and foreign to France and is just a tool of pan-arabism
>>
>>84314405
>would leave France in a heartbeat if there was a war
Why do you people just like making shit up? Do you know how many fought in France during WWI and WWII?
>>
>>84314405
True for africans, false for our outer territories
>>
>>84314163
>Don't understand this cognitive dissonance about religion and nationality.
It mostly exists for Islam because Islam itself is pretty much meant to create its own state, introduce its own laws for the land and the people and veru much requires an integral system for that. That's why it is harder for it to coexist with a state that applies different laws or at least laws not inspired by Islam. It necessarily creates a conflict because none of the texts considered canon in the various forms of Islam (Ibadi excluded) have their "render unto Ceasar the things that are Ceasar's" moment.
>>
>>84314853
welcome to 4chan where people with no redeeming qualities try to feel better about themselves for things they had no power on
>>
File: tr4jweq.png (44 KB, 1186x1374)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>84314192
But the thousands of Africans that want to settle in France (and have settled in France) come from muslim countries.
>>
>>84308783
Assimilation works.
>>
>>84315158

where's the atheist part??
>>
>>84314853
>Do you know how many fought in France during WWI and WWII?
When they were a colonial posession and second class citizens looking up to move in the social ladder? How is this similar to economic migrants that have left their country for money not for any philia to the host country? You are comparing apples and oranges
>>
>>84308783
Disgusting, this is why I want France to lose badly.
>>
>>84314405
>they would leave a place where they and their parents were born

yeah, probably not.
>>
>>84315320
Atheism is residual in Africa. Some anglos in South Africa might be atheist but outside of that the continent is extremelly religious
>>
>>84315320
In France or the UK because they ran away from the muzzies.
I'm not even joking, that was a major reason why the local colonial elites left after independences.
>>
>>84315328
>How is this similar to economic migrants?
Economic migrants can enroll in the military too. Thousands do it in the United States.
>>
>>84313594
Its an artificial identity. It exists in cosmetic and superficial stuff like the flag, food, NT and such bullshit. But at its core we dont have a national identity, were a circumstantial outcome of yuro colonizartion nothing more. No south american nation actually stands for anything at all, come here and everyone will talk shit about other peruvians and other south americans and will fuck each other over the most menial of stuff.
>>
>>84308783

france spend centuries partaking in colonialism particularly of african nations
>>
>>84308783
Are teams in the americans filled with native americans anymore? No, they have been taken over and replaced, the same happened in france.
>>
>>84315376
Why do you think their parents left their shithole in the first place? Migrants don't identify with France but with themselves. They live in their ghettos with other migrants and identify fervously with their ethnicity. They left their countries of origin which they still identify with. They will not have an issue in leaving France if things go down south
>>
>>84313496
Don't bother trying to reason with them Pierre, even if you're right, they don't want to hear it
>>
>>84315555
>everyone will talk shit about other peruvians and other south americans
People talk shit about their own countrymen and neighbors all over the world, Latin America isn’t unique in this.
>>
>>84315662
Wait are you saying that all the blacks didn't appear within the last 5 years because Merkel said "let there be blacks"?
Could it be that Breitbart and Molyneux were wrong?
>>
>>84315708
I'm not reasoning with him.
I'm saying it so (you) can read it.
There is no arguing with the /pol/ack. I know it, I've been there.
But some people have not yet ideologically or politically blinded themselves yet.
>>
>>84309998
This wouldn't happen if French Gaelic citizens weren't shit players.
>>
>>84315537
They enroll in the army to get citizenship which is literally what I said. Jesus christ are all mutts this fucking dumb? The immigrants in France have citizenship for the most part. They don't need to do anything for France as they are de facto citizens. If things go to shit as it happened to their shitholes they would just leave as their fathers did before them. They don't give a single fuck about France just about the money and security that the country gives to them
>>
>>84308783
Waka waka hey hey it's time for africa
>>
>>84315895
>They enroll in the army to get citizenship which is literally what I said
But you’re wrong. The military in the US is full of people who already have US citizenship, specially first generation Americans.
>>
>>84315895
>They enroll in the army to get citizenship
No they don't.
Only the Foreign Legion can lead to gaining nationality, no other army corp can, and no other army corp accepts foreigners (dual-nationalities being a touchy subject in this case)
>>
>>84315995
>>
>>84315895
This

It's about 5% proud french citizens and 95% low iq monkeys parasites
>>
>>84316079
>Australia calling anyone mutts
OK
>>
>>84315751
Yeah, bad example, the underlying point was that we legit act like we fucking hate each other most of the time and most of that bullshit manifests each other along racial and cultural lines.
>>
>>84308783
Affirmative action. Whites are ruled out of French academies (Griezmann was forced to go to Spain, for example) while nogs are favored under the pretense of "physical/athletic over technique/speed" to make it politically correct.
>>
File: 1528250009210.webm (2.19 MB, 640x360)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB WEBM
>*dabs their way to a world cup win*
>>
>>84316137
>"They are better then me at sports because PC culture!"
>>
>>84315995
>poor people get in the army
Woopity woop what a surprise. They don't do it out of loyalty to the US (the US is not even a real nation just huge business) they do it out of self interest as it is much better to enroll in the army than living in a shithole like Senegal or Nicaragua. If you think your average Algerian that lives in an arab ghetto, only has Algerian friends,goes to the Mosque every Friday and works on contruction wouldn't flee France the moment the money stopped flowing you are a literal moron. They left their country for money. If you think they would have second thoughts on leaving a country that they don't really care about you are just falling to blatant idealism
>>
>>84316219
>then
Typical sudaca monkey education.
>>
>>84315895
Could i get spanish citizenship if i fought in your army papa hispania. Im hairy and lazy just like you.
>>
>>84316117
>>
>>84316391
>over 50% in Alaska
legit curious, is it because injuns are the only ones living there?
>>
>>84316282
You can get citizenship in 2 years just for being "hispanic:"
>>
>>84316391
Hardly a comparison when 70% of their country isn't an empty wasteland.
>>
>>84308886
this, not even joking
>>
>>84315829
Ahh, well merci beaucoup
>>
>>84316473
yes and of course
>>
>>84315698
that's always been true of most people. it happened within europe for 1000s of years.
>>
>>84315684
except France is just letting themselves get conquered. and there was no America before whites. kys.
>>
>>84308783
You will have to get used to it, white France belongs to the past.
>>
>>84308783
french media
>boys, remember le 98? Haha, it's le 98! we won because of le diversity! More diversity = more victory! Just you wait, next time, it will finally work! DI VER SI TY DI VER SI TY DI VER SI TY
>>
>>84308783
The two whites in the corner are like
"Oh God get me out of here please"
"They told me to look over there so I need to at least keep my hand on the nigger to make sure he doesn't jump me"
>>
the question no one dares to ask: why are white frenchies so bad at football?
>>
>>84317430
It's simple: there is no white in french football
>>
>>84309813
And they still fell for the pacey nigger meme
>>
>>84317465
wouldn't there be whites in french football if they were better?
>>
>>84317487
>>
>>84317510
miss me with those /pol/ jpeg posting tactics for want of your own arguments.

lloris, griezman, giroud are good and also white. they're in the team. why don't other white frenchies make the team?
>>
>>84317591
because that's not a /POL/ jpg or whatever. It's actually what happen. They don't care about victory. And when they cared, Leblanc got issues because of that.
>>
>>84317230
this and thank god i'd say
>>
>>84317419
This post reads like it was made by someone who needs to get helped to the toilet everyday.
>>
>>84317657
so your argument that the french national football association is putting diversity over winning? am i reading this correctly? you're suggesting they're willingly forfeiting their shot at winning in a competitive environment?

what an ass-backwards argument. if you're a whitey and you can't make the team over some black or beur, git gud. just git gud. don't have the competitive drive to make it to the national team? then you have no place at any sort of championship tournament to begin with.

i'm starting to realize why whiteys are just fat lazy keyboard warriors.
>>
>>84316391
And it's beautiful
>>
>>84317908
>so your argument that the french national football association is putting diversity over winning? am i reading this correctly? you're suggesting they're willingly forfeiting their shot at winning in a competitive environment?
this is correct.
They lost at football, but win for political reasons.
>>
>>84317840
What are you doing here? You've wandered far away from your safe space.
>>
Maybe it's cause I was 8 years old, but I don't remember there being as much autistic screeching when this team won the world cup and the euros
>>
>>84308783
YAMEROOOOOO
EVERY TWO YEARS WE ARE TREATED LIKE A JOKE BY /SP/ERGS
>>
>>84317908
>>
>>84317980
Go get someone to wipe that drool from your mouth.
>>
>>84317979
go run some fucking laps you fat ass.

white frenchies are the wimpiest and whiniest losers around.
>>
>>84318074
You ok?
>>
>>84317979
>>84318016
>>
>>84318016
Well you need to understand that most of /sp/ is between the ages of 18-23 and that most of them were still in nappies to even remember this tournament.
>>
>>84318117
we're taking back elsaß-lothringen and there's nothing you can do
>>
>>84308783
What do you mean explaining football to some aussies ? It doens't make sense
>>
>>84318016
I'm sure there was but there was no internet.
>>
Why does /spol/ want wh*tes when they'd be stuck with cancers like Griezmann and Rabiot
>>
>>84317979
Let me guess. You also believe jews did 9/11 and we never set foot on the moon.
>>
>>84317908
It's not that.
At football academies, those in charge chose blacks over anyone else.
Hence why Griezmann had to go to Spain to become a professional football player.
>>
>>84318309
Il dit qu'il voit pas le rapport
>>
France colonized most of Africa and now they're French citizens.

Why is it so hard for /pol/ to understand?

Also Ethnicity =/= Nationality

There are also White Zimbabweans and White South Africans.
>>
>>84318332
nice, so that makes it an issue of talent evaluation at the very best. just may be actually more likely than a globalist cabal clandestinely conspiring against white french bois.

regardless: if you don't get over that hurdle, you obviously don't have the drive to become one of the best 23 players in your country. asking to get shit for free without putting the work in is exactly what those effiminate SJW tumblr fuccbois do. absolutely embarrassing.

git fucking gud.
>>
>>84318332
Why do you think they're doing that ?

1. Because they're obvious racists who hate white people with a passion, even if they're white themselves
2. Because it's a conspiracy created by the fierce, almighty, 4,82%, formidable Socialist Party to force race mixing into France.
3. Because we want to import the cuck mentality from the UIS and we have to start somewhere
4. Because those black kids play better
>>
>>84314105
Circle of life.
>>
File: 1513479037456.jpg (127 KB, 680x709)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Wow, how ever did you come up with the idea for this thread? It's so original and creative and that picture is just WOW. Never seen this topic ever discussed on speee before. ELITE POST
>>
>>84318042
>Everyone who don't agree with me look like this XDDD
You will be much more welcome there
>>>/pol/
>>
>>84318757
Probably a bit of that and a bit of shit coaches who prefer physical kids over kids with good footballing abilities.
I mean i haven't seen Griezmann play when he was 11 but he must have been pretty good
>>
> We have those /pol/ cancer threads EVERY SINGLE DAY
> Literally the same shit over and over
> Mods don't care

> Drop some sports related banter
> Banned for off topic
>>
>>84318757
>4. Because those black kids play better
>They will win this time! REMEMBER! FRANCE 98!!!
>>
>>84311598
>there are non-artificial national identities after modern states

wew lad
>>
>>84318757
>4. Because those black kids play better
Leblanc precisely said they really weren't
>>
>>84316487
It sounds like your country is run by morons
>>
>>84312085
this
>>
>>84319139
Who's our current coach ?
>>
>>84319197
A manlet.
>>
>>84319139
unquestioned word of god right there. media lies to you, politicians lie to you, the eternal jew lies to you, but this here man, he says what i think, he must be right.

i hope you're still a teenager.
>>
>>84317591
It is in wikipedia. Last paragraph with quotes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_national_football_team#Representing_multi-ethnic_France
>>
>>84319231
Go on, place all your money on the french team. Betclic will be happy about it.
>>
If all our best white AFL players played soccer they would fucking dominate.

Imagine GAJ dealing with those fucking fairy soccer players.
>>
>>84319025
> I mean i haven't seen Griezmann play when he was 11 but he must have been pretty good

Ok, let's pretend we're inside that coach's head for a minute, according to what you're thinking.

> Hey, that kid is GREAT
> Great skills, top vision, nice passer
> But shit, he's white and small
> I guess this overcomes everything, everybody knows only black physical kids make good players
> I mean look at Messi
> Let me take that average buffed black kid over him, yeah, that's the way to do it

Is this what you really think is happening?
>>
File: french.png (17 KB, 277x568)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>84308783
most of africa speaks french though, they may as well be honourary francs
>>
>>84309998
Ecuadorians and Colombians are fucking delusional.
>>
>>84308783
BASED Frogs make nigros sweat for national team, while being busy with more important things
>>
>>84319260
yes? the failed plan to introduce a quota favoring whiteys, making race inferred via citizenship the criterion over actual talent and merit?

>>84319271
>i give up
as you should, fatass. except you'll be here again tomorrow to spin the same old narrative. nice coping mechanism you've got there.
>>
>>84319334
>Énième preuve des failles du système de formation français, Antoine Griezmann est passé entre les mailles du filet étant gamin. Testé à peu près partout dans l'Hexagone, le gamin n'a jamais convaincu, et ce, pour une seule raison : sa taille. Principal regret dans le camp Griezmann : le FC Metz, dont les dirigeants lui avaient promis un contrat avant de se rétracter. «On ne va pas prendre votre fils parce qu’il est trop petit» , ont-ils finalement balancé au Papa.
>>
How can any French person feel pride in watching those people represent them?
>>
>>84315158
How do we make this map redder, lads?
Football?
>>
>>84319461
I feel happy when France loses like in the Euro against Portugal.
It was a good day.
>>
>>84312085
Never will be real French. Just poor ass niggers who dindu nuffin
>>
>>84317106
True, it's even worse. At least the native americans didn't celebrate being over run and when I said americas I don't mean united states you brainlet.
>>
>>84319448
> the failed plan to introduce a quota favoring whiteys, making race inferred via citizenship the criterion over actual talent and merit?
Yup Aand Sarkozy reaction. It ain't a pol conspiracy theory or fake news.
>>
>>84312085
>yfw in our lifetimes after The Collapse there will be France DS (de souche) and France E (ethnique) segregated squads.


Screencap this and come back in 25 years
>>
>>84312375
They don't determine it but on average they're a severe handicap to reaching the standard French identity
>>
>>84319460
> Griezmann
> Griezmann
> Griezmann

Jesus, when you only have one argument so you're ignoring everything to put all your chips on it
When you choose one particular failure to question thousands of other kids who made it.

We both can name hundreds of small white French players who made it to professionalism without trouble, but hey, look at Griezmann!
What a failure, it's a shame to see how this kid got away and is know playing for Spain. Oh wait, he's not?

We're not even going to mention how this has nothing to do with race as, by your logic, black kids who are too small would also suffer from this...

> But its racism I tell you! Look at Mbappé, literally 3 centimeters taller than Grizemann, its not about talent at all, its all an anti-white conspiracy!
>>
File: 8616.jpg (18 KB, 367x388)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>84308783
>Explain this
We just want to create an inverse Australia, nothing wrong with that when you look at Australia
>>
The state of /sp/ : The thread
>>
>>84309813
They let you out of jail? Come back and shitpost about isis.
>>
>white frenchies will do everything, literally everything, to make their national team white
>except for practicing, because that's too hard
ahahahaha
>>
>>84319315
That's what the americans keep saying about rugby and look how well it's going for them :^)
>>
>>84315344
this
>>
NEWSFLASH: the French are a bunch of niggers
lol
>>
>>84313657
That's one handsome team.
>>
they play good footie
>>
>>84313657
wtf I love the iran nuclear deal now
>>
>>84313657
Chadran
>>
>>84308783

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8idbae7RAk
>>
>>84322949
super gay
>>
>>84311059
>white
>>
>>84317487
>>84317591
>>84317908
you don't get it, they sabotage white at early stages of development before they even get a chance to grow and develop into good players. Griezmann was rejected in France but the Spanish made him into a world class player. Gourcouff, asshole though he was, was openly mocked in the French team by the blackies and muslims because he was from a middle class family, educated and read a lot of books in his spare time. They literally ganged up on him because he was a decent ethnic French guy. Imagine the scale of this problem in youth setups.
>>
>>84308783
BLACKED.jew
>>
>>84323601
also the same thing happens to whites in US college football programmes, you cannot get into coaching positions without being a globalist jew, so the coaches are all cultural marxists who actively sabotage white players and favor blacks. plenty of inside stories about it.
>>
>>84323673
>American college fb coaches are globalist jews

holy shit that's the crazies thing I've seen on 4chan, and I've seen some crazy shit.
>>
There should be no more than 3 blacks counting Mbopp in this team but Deschamps just loves having lots of them

Lloris
Pavard Varane Laporte Hernandez
Kanté
Pogba Tolisso
Fékir
Griezmann Mbopp
>>
>>84323717
who appoints them? do you think sport merit is the only thing taken into consideration? do you think a conservative christian could get a teaching position these days at Berkeley for example? you have colleges openly inventing stuff like white priviledge, white fragility, publishing articles about whites being a disease, distribute magazines called "race traitor". They were infiltrated by marxists decades ago. Their political agenda is above all else.
>>
>>84310664
Those used to mean the same thing, really jogs the noggin
>>
>>84323794
I'm in SEC country friend. Calling head coaches globalist jews is fucking hilarious. And your example is UC Berkley... Try harder lad.

Lay off the RT too.
>>
>>84313594
Yeah, you should have genocided the whole population instead of fucking the women and leaving mestizos behind
>>
>>84323873
>it's all russian propaganda

jesus christ if you only knew how bad things really are
>>
>>84323873
Why are you burgers so obsessed with russians anyway? The influence they have over the US pales in comparison with the influence Israel has.
>>
>>84308783
africa all stars
>>
>>84310223
We fell for le pacey nog meme
>>
>>84314853
>taking history lessons from fucking COD
fuck off kike
>>
>>84315770
the majority appeared within the last 50 years you fucking disingenuous kike.
>>
>>84317908
Laporte has been the best CB France has along with Varane for the past 4 years. They still call up nogs who aren't nearly as good: Kimpembe, Zouma, Rami and Umtiti. You're an idiot if you don't believe that they favor blacks/muslims.
>>
Croatia will win their group and Argentina is going to meet France in the Ro16. Should be fun
>>
>>84325057
Rami is here because of Koscielny injurie.
>>
>>84325057
you now remember Giuly and Pires weren't called up in 2006 despite playing in CL final, but sure, no favoring darkies there
>>
>>84318016
at least it could be perceived as majority white.
>>
>>84319231
do turkroaches never learn what a straw man is?
>>
>>84308783
Sports careers aren't for white people with means who buy their kids books and music classes and shit.

Sports careers are for niggers who watch tv and think being a footballer is the only way to escape their shithole banlieue
Some succeed the other clean the public toilets or drive uber.

France nt being black explained.Works for other sports too, it's not hard to understand, it was the french from italian immigrants in the 70's and 80's it's the africans now.
>>
>>84314405
>Don't even doubt that for a second
S E E T H I N G

Do you actually believe what you’re saying or are you doing le epic troller xd

Real question
>>
File: 1444168857483.jpg (381 KB, 1414x610)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
Is this accurate?
>>
>>84314627
You’re French if you have a French passport you mongoloid, stop making shit up like «if you’re not blond you’re not a Swede».
>>
>>84325957
>You’re French if you have a French passport
No.

Identity is more than some piece of paper you fucking idiot.
>>
>>84318361
Le rapport c’est que dans tous les cas t’es un mongol
>>
>>84325957
no you fucking idiot, gypsies live in Poland for centuries now, they are born here, know the language and have polish citizenship and yet no-fucking-body considers them polish, because they aren't. they are completely different culturally and mentally. alien way of life and way of thinking.
>>
>>84325582
how many italians there were in the french team during 70s 80s you silly frog?

instead there were a lot of musicians and actors of italian origins
>>
>>84326163
I’m sorry for you if you think Poland and gypsies, and France and North-African shares the same story. Gypsies never wanted to become anything else. And they are not attached to either Poland or Romania or whatever. Where they can get the more money they go. There’s a real intention of settlement on Africans coming in France, no matter what the autistic Spanish is saying.

>>84326112
Fine, it’s your personal definition of it, if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>84314853
Thank you. I like you and I'd buy you a beer.
>>
Digits confirm france will be known as NORTH AFRICA from here on out
>>
>>84326477
it's the historical definition you retard, this ideology of racial egalitarianism has been imposed on the west since the later half of the 20th century, for all time previously "my" definition was the standard. It is also the standard and natural way of thinking for ALL humans the only reason they (modern western peoples) don't think in such terms is due to an imposed doctrine and false morality.
>>
>>84326477
look, multiculturalism doesn't work. Poland used to be multikulti before WW2 and you know how that worked out for us? German minority slaughtered us, Ukrainian minority slaughtered us first chance they got, Jews all ratted out our patriots first to Tsar then to Bolsheviks and finally joined communist militians and secret police against us. The same thing will happen in the west, they will show their true colors at the first sign of trouble. Fifth column. Same with Mexicans in US etc. It always ends like this.
>>
>>84326588
>>84326593
I'll give you mine because this shit is unbearable.
>Hitler dubs for America!
>>
>>84326658
And yet the US, the UK and France are still considered superpowers. These are multicultural countries. The fact you’ve been fucked many times in history is more about your geographic situation than multiculturalism. First time I hear this.
>>
>>84326638
Some sort of bigot morality I don’t personally share, but who am I?

In any case, Dembélé or Fekir are French, your definition is then pointless, so get over it.
>>
>>84308783
Europeans are being intentionally replaced in their homelands.
>>
>>84326725
france and the UK aren't super powers wtf are you talking about. If you want to compare global influence and power based on demographics why don't you compare the achievements of each of those countries when they were overwhelming white vs now.

The key point is that those countries are powerful/rich DESPITE multiculturalism. and btw even if it benefited the economy it still would not be a desirable outcome to replace the ethnic majority purely for fucking shekels, that's fucking treason.
>>
>>84326725
Multiculturalism in the UK and US is a cosnequence of them being a world power, not vice versa.
>>
>>84326725
UK and France became multikulti only in recent decades, USA had massive internal strife even between whites - how the irish were treated, catholics etc.

But none of those nations were truly tested yet - UK and France are in peace lately and USA was never properly invaded. If those countries ever expierence a collapse it will be everybody for themselves. In Poland we would survive much better now because people would actually help each other more and thus the order would be kept even without military/police and with collapsed economy. In the west it will be chaos and slaughter and civil war.

We've been fucked because we got weak. Poland was actually a significant power in 16th century but it all collapsed because of liberalism and democracy. Voting, veto power, religious tolerance and multicultural, multi-ethnic country all led to weakness. If Poland were an ethnically pure absolute monarchy back then our history would be completely different - and history of Europe too, as Prussia wouldn't exist.
>>
>>84326725
That's pretty recent, though.
Even the US was almost 90% white (and extremely segregated) until the 60's.
It's not like Brazil in which whites have always been a minority in the majority of the country.
>>
Bosnia is a great example of a multiculti society. A war waiting to happen, again
>>
>>84326784
>caring for your own people is bad
the state of fucking sweden

>Dembélé or Fekir are French
they aren't and never will be, if you think this identity crises facing the western world is going to be swept under the rug and ignored then you're going to be surprised by the next 20-30 years.
>>
>>84323717
this same polish guy parrots this all the time over sp as if he has any idea about college football and player development or recruitment. Its one of the funniest and saddest things I've ever seen posted here because I think he actually believes it.

It might be the same guy that says everybody hates poland because of how "white" they are lmao
>>
You should be happy that you have them to play for you. Imagine how shitty the french nt would be if only whites played or how shitty american sports in general would be if there were no blacks.
>>
>>84326915
«I lived all my life in France and achieved so well I’m even representing my country in the World Cup, but this Canadian guy in 4chan really makes me wonder if I’m actually French»

Do you at least realized you act like a vulgar troll?
>>
>>84311904
HAHAHA
>>
>>84311904
>The great mutato
>>
>>84327014
>one hard working individual is sufficient cause to erase thousands of years of history, cultural identity and genetic ancestry.

cool story bro.

also vulgarity is the vernacular of our decrepit age my friend so deal with it.
>>
>>84326839
All this is fiction, I really don’t believe it. Do you think multiculturalism has something to do with the economic wars going on? What do you think is more dangerous between Maghrébins coming in Europe to get a better life, and a goddamn atomic bomb?
>>
>>84327161
liberalism, (noble, but still) democracy and multiculturalism made Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth weak and corrupt which was the main cause of our collapse.

The whole "our geographic position was so bad it was hopeless" is a meme, it's true today, but at one point we had an upper hand in the region. During Winged Hussar days Poland could beat any neighbour in 1v1 war, even the Ottomans and Russia.
>>
>>84312375
>>84319761
Read up on dual-inheritance theory and its interplay with culture, there's a good-sized chunk of culture determined or influenced genetically.
>>
>>84327153
That’s very sad, if not pathetic, if you care this much about what happened one thousand years ago. Also you don’t know anything about Europe if you think there was no mixing between the people for all that period. You don’t care about «your» people, you just hate the others.

They’re born in France, and are as much French as you’re Canadian, sorry
>>
>>84327161
>What do you think is more dangerous between Maghrebians coming in Europe to get a better life, and a goddamn atomic bomb?

depends on the amount of maghrebians and placement of the nuke desu.

But we both know it's a disingenuous question, compare the state of detroit vs hiroshima. The people are what makes a nation fundamentally and if you change the demographics of the country then you radically change it from what it was previously.
>>
>>84327313
what happened one thousand years ago directly affects the present, and the blood of those who lived a thousand years ago is carried by those that live now. So yes it is relevant. Characterising it as sad or pathetic changes nothing other than revealing your reddit tier political philosophy.

>mixing between ethnicities of one racial group is the same as mixing between different racial groups
oh fuck off m8 you can't be serious.

>You don’t care about «your» people, you just hate the others.

this is just more moral grandstanding, immigration negatively affects the native population and hence I want to stop it. There's nothing wrong with hate, but it is a mischaracterization to say that I hate non whites. Barring them from entering western nations does not express hatred as it does not inflict harm or malice on them. They are not entitled entry into western nations simply because it will increase their disposable income and raise their quality of life.
>>
>>84315555
>Its an artificial identity. It exists in cosmetic and superficial stuff like the flag, food, NT and such bullshitBut at its core we dont have a national identity
dear peruANO you must know that in Europe is pretty much the same, maybe your idea o french or any other european country identity is too stereotipical.
sure you southe american are obsessed with those kind of things, I noticed everytime, in your case it is probably because you are a mestizaje maligno




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.