[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sp/ - Sports



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 4809209.jpg (203 KB, 1096x825)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>rooting for an objectively inferior team to France because

Is it that hard to put /pol/itical agendas aside in /sp/orts?
>>
No
The political stakes are high
The final will be a battle between black vs white, dark vs light, evil vs good
>>
>>86093796
Based and redpilled
>>
>>86093796
But that's not fun
>>
>>86093353

The point of the tournament is national competition. Getting a bunch of athletes from varying backgrounds and all over the world totally defeats the point of the entire thing.

>b-but muh nationality

Who you are is determined by your genes, not a meme piece of paper that says "u r french" on it

>b-but muh racism, go back to /pol/

Why does everyone assume this is strictly African/Arab hate? I would be just as opposed to the idea of an ethnic Frenchman playing for Nigeria. Sports are inherently territorial and tribalistic, that's what makes them fun. Without that element watching sports would be shit.
>>
>>86093353
What the point in rooting for the strongest team against the underdog?

You have to be a real bitch to do that.
>>
>>86093353
PUTTINBOTS BTFO

SLAVA UKRAINI
>>
>>86094793
How is someone born and raised in France, who don't know anything about Africa/other Country whose family has been living there for generations, not French? That makes no sense
>>
File: ( ・ω・).gif (41 KB, 112x42)
41 KB
41 KB GIF
>>86095188
>Russia hosts the WC
>strikes itself as a great host nation
>meanwhile Hohol land is turning into an Africa tier shithole
I dunno, I'm ok with delusional faggots crying their "Salo uronili" whilst reality speaks for itself.
>>
>>86094793
Are you against Kane playing for England?
Are you against Griezmann playing for France?
Are you against Rakitic playing for Croatia?
>>
>>86093353
If you're not french, or aren't related to France in any way, you should root for Croatia, because they're the underdogs.
>>
>>86095961
and yet you're still crying like a baby over Slava Ukraine. Like a true braindead Puttinbot.

Once again, SLAVA UKRAINI.
>>
>>86095889

By having dark skin, fat lips and huge nostrils.

Now fuck off multiculty amerimut
>>
>>86093353

modric rakitic is a better midfield than pogba kante
>>
File: 1419282364278.jpg (12 KB, 160x234)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>86093796
>mfw the good guys are one step away from winning for once
>>
>>86096199
people should root for a talented team that doesn't park the bus
>>
>>86096292
>>>/pol/
>>
>>86093353

racists latching on to Croatia is pretty pathetic

slavs are the lowest rung white people anyway
>>
File: 1448547507494.jpg (102 KB, 808x540)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>86096253
Where did I cry about it? Also, fun little thing is that there's tons of videos online of Ukrainians cheering for Russia during this WC.
>>
>>86096292
>Why does everyone assume this is strictly African/Arab hate?
>>
>>86096028
The answer is no. He is a /pol/tard.
>>
>>86096589
still better than niggers
>>
>>86096591
Yes yes, keep peddling the vodka propaganda, my little robot.
>>
>>86096292
B A S E D
>>
>>86096028
??????????

Rakitic moved to Switzerland because of the war, he's fully from Croatia, precisely Slavonia.
>>
>>86093353
If it's not your favourite team involved, everyone usually roots for the underdog in sports. It's natural.

Just like everyone wanted you to go through against Tripadvisor and Trivago
>>
>>86096028

Rakitić is an ethnic Croat, his mother and father are both Croats. What you said does not contradict my statement, he's genetically a Croat, and having a piece of paper that says "u r totes swiss now" does not make him Swiss.

>>86095889

I just said it. It's genes, that simple. Go and research heritability.
>>
>>86096836
First result.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6BFk44Zh9g
Oh and just to be clear, I'm not even taking sides in this autism fest.
>>
>>86093796
no but it will be a fun ballkick until its "backtonormal.jpg with a dash of ballkick"
>>
>>86093353
England was the inferior team for losing.
>>
>>86095889
Being born in a barn doesn't make you a horse. And they are raised by their parents and their culture who are not French either. Fuck off now, and go back to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>86093353
>not rooting for the team you like
lol okay.

>>86096253
SLAVA UKRAJINI!
>>
>>86093353
Only womyn and sissies keep politics out of sports.
>>
>>86093796
basiert und rotpilliert
>>
racists in this thread should remember eduardo da silva
>>
>>86096292
>>86097088
>>86094793
retards spotted
>>
File: 1517888570491.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>86093796
Based and redpilled
>>
>>86095889
Did fucking Mowgli turn into wolf?
>>
>>86097594
Racists should remember Adolf Hitler.

P decent guy desu
>>
>>86093353
Look buddy. Wouldn't it be lulzy if the tiny Croatia beats France AND wins the WC. A fucking out of nowhere Croatia beating the whole world at football. Wouldn't that be something.

This type of situation happens once in a lifetime really. All the teams this years sucked balls and you couldn't see the same quality of scores and passes as you did fucking 20 years ago. Russia was the only one performing above averagely. So yeah, the games were shit, because the teams were shit. But if we can't get good games, can we at least have lulz? I think we definitely can.
>>
>>86097088
you act as if genes determines everything for a person. are you saying a black person born and raised in france will feel more afinity with some african click speaker than a white frenchman?
>>
French team is barely French, even ignoring the Africans, even their White players are not from France

It's borderline fucking cheating, so im going for the Croats despite having French ancestry
>>
>>86097101
I'm not even clicking that. Does your tiny brain not understand the word propaganda?

Once again, suck eggs braindead puttinbot. You are clearly a russialover.
>>
>>86097359
So what are they? Where are they from?
>>
>>86097792
Kek. Says the faggot from a de facto ethnostate.

POLAND WILL SURVIVE DESPITE YOUR SHITLIB TENDENCIES
>>
>>86093353
>amermutt makes a retarded fucking post
like clockwork
france is getting fucking banged
>>
>>86097843
assimilation was a french imperialist policy and look how well that turned out
>>
>>86096253
HEROYAM SLAVA
>>
>>86096292
fuck off gipsy, go back to /pol/
>>
Regardless of who's right in Russia vs Ukraine - Vida was wrong in what he did.
>>
>>86096028
>Are you against Rakitic playing for Croatia?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>86094793
Based and redpilled
>>
I hope Croatia wins but I doubt they have a chance against France.
Still I will continue to root for them, because what will follow that will just be a utter shitshow
>>
>>86098199
Vida did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1528086626736.jpg (88 KB, 334x334)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>86093796
Based

>>86094793
Redpilled

>>86095188
Cringe

>>86095889
Bluepilled
>>
>>86098291
Tbh I also doubted they had any chance against England but here we are.
>>
>>86094343
what can be more fun than watching the race war in real time?

>>86093796
BaRP
>>
>>86094793
Fucking this, based Croat.
>>
>>86098155
Half your country is literally Africa and you dare call croats gypsys...kek subhuman pastanigger.
>>
>>86098018
ethnicity is a matter of self-identification, not just genes.
>>
>>86097792

Non-argument, just unironically using racist as a buzzword. Where in my logic did I imply that the black players are somehow inferior or of less worth as people? Fucking nowhere, you just can't understand the very simple nuance of my argument.

>>86097843

Genes are more important than culture, partly due to the fact that culture is just an expression of a group's genetic proclivities. Culture isn't etheral and handed to humans from the heavens by gods, it's an expression of what people value and not value, and that is largely determined by genes. Which is why genetically seperate groups of people have shit cohesion on average and self-segregate to preserve their ways. Tabula rasa is a meme.
>>
File: 1458201340947.png (478 KB, 600x600)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>>86093353
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlFlN43H9QB/?hl=en&taken-by=domagojvida.official

>his instagram still being bombarded by angry vodkas
>>
/pol/ immigrants are a mistake

You have to go back
>>
File: in_article_29b226e5ac.jpg (187 KB, 1200x713)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>86097885
>Does your tiny brain not understand the word propaganda?
kek
You definitely sound like the stereotypical hohol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzsN50QJ2lA
>You are clearly a russialover.
Sure, if that makes you sleep at night. Now let me guess, you're some hohol diaspora who loves Ukraine but doesn't live there?
>>
>>86098402
stfu stupid gypo, he is obviously a nigger "refugee"
>>
>>86097984
Either mutts like you or from their parents' countries I don't care.
>>
>>86094793
Funny considering a good chubk of your team isnt born in croatia
>>
>>86097843
>are you saying a black person born and raised in france will feel more afinity with some african click speaker than a white frenchman?
No. What he’s saying is a nigger is a nigger biologically. His mental capacities fall within the bell curve of other niggers. His athleticness and other non-IQ mental traits will more closely reflect the people’s from which he comes from genetically. He is of a people who can never recreate the civilization he is now apart of

This has nothing to do with “affinity.”
>>
Question for /pol/tards: Where is someone mixed from?
>>
Croats are pro Ukraine
They could all be as dark as the heart of Africa and I would root for them
Fuck roosyia
>>
>>86093796
Here's your cringe you
>>
>>86098618
it's all about the blood, where you are born is irrelevant
>>
>>86097843
I may be wrong I think hes trying to say, the world cup was meant to be played between a national team of the same ethnicity? Soitalians playing brazilians. Whos family have been there for hundreds of years
>>
>>86098512
>culture is just an expression of a group's genetic proclivities
perhaps. but then you ignored assimilation in which an individual or group adopts another culture. assimilation has pretty much been a thing since the begining of human history.
>>
Just go back to /pol/ you ustazi assholes
>>
>>86098735
Hell
>>
>>86098549
>the irony of a spic saying this
>>
>>86093796
BASED and REDPILLED
>>
>>86098945
So Australia?
>>
>>86093353

What makes you think people supporting France aren't doing it for political agendas?
>>
>>86098838
But croatia has a bunch of players with no connection to te croatian state other then they were from a catholic bosnian family
>>
>>86098555
>the idiotic puttinbot is still going
>still posting videos when told they're not watched
It's like you're exactly the kind of propaganda prostitute Bezmenov was talking about. Lol you're a complete idiot.
>>
>>86098879
I think his remark is with regards to the original culture rather than the assimilated one.
>>
>>86098606
What if their parents are from two dif countries? One of them being French
>>
Keep up the good fight based Hvratska brothers.
>>
>>86093353
SLAVA UKRAINI
>>
File: 1523418769923.jpg (37 KB, 400x460)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>86098735
America
>>
>>86096462
So... Croatia?
>>
>>86093796
This but unironically
>>
>>86095889
Because you'll always stick out like a sore thumb until you turn your host country into another monolithic mutt caliphate, it's just part of human psychology, you'll feel alienated as a person with different skin colour and genetics and even if you'll try to convince yourself that you belong there you'll be subconsciously work against the already established culture and ethnicity that seems so foreign to you. It's honestly a tragedy that those people were born in a place they don't belong to and sooner or later countries like mine or France will end up being divided just like USA is atm - except in our case it's much worse because we are dealing with well organized Muslim communities instead of a pack of addicted blacks. This isn't even a joke, look what happened to Detroit, this is already a very near future to cities like London and Birmingham. The moment whites become minority in those places is the moment the city with thousands of years of history behind it turn into a unmanageable shithole. There is nothing strong or good about diversity. It's a literal suicide.
>>
>>86098735
From the lower race.

African + Anglo = Africa
Finn + Norwegian = Finland
Anglo + Swede = Anglo

This is how the int system goes.
>>
>>86098879
>assimilation has pretty much been a thing since the begining of human history
So has the racial replacement of entire populations. Many many people’s have disappeared from this earth through assimilation, genocide, or just being outbred. Or a combination of the 3
>>
>>86095889
>the player who saved france was literally born in cameroon
>>
File: 1404157718375.jpg (159 KB, 600x522)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>86099147
>Lol
>>86099159
>dif
Both of you are fucking niggers and one of you is also a cockhole.
>>
>>86093353
Slava Ukraina. Putin huilo.
>>
>>86093796
absolutely based bong
>>
>>86095889
I don't know man, happens that I'm able to somehow spot it right away... weird.
>>
>>86098701
>IQ meme
oh boy. you know what? why don't you import hordes of chinese, japanese and korean peoples who have higher IQs than white if you so value that concept? generalization is retarded.
>>
>>86093353
Underdogs are nice
>>
>>86093353
Whoever wins is automatically superior.
>>
>>86093353
Because if the frogs win they Will never shut up about it
>>
>>86099159
Then they are mutts and their parents are both traitors, they will never belong anywhere.
>>
>>86098879
There's no point in arguing with these sorts of people, they build the world around their ideological narrative rather than even attempting to interpret it without an ideological bias.
>>
>>86094793
what a country. BASED, just FUCKING BASED.

pls fuck me Croat-senpai
>>
>>86093353

We can't let niggers win.
>>
File: 1531253033623.png (740 KB, 608x606)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>86093796
This. This so much.
>>
>>86099504
Are you mentally retarded?

I literally said non-IQ traits. As in the traits that have nothing to do with IQ.
>>
>>86098618
how is it a contradiction? he's saying its determined by genes, those croat players born in bosnia are still croats. the same way a nigerian african born in france is still a nigerian african
>>
>>86094793
Actually this
>>
>>86095889
t. leftycuck Hillary supporter
>>
>>86098879
>gypsies in europe for almost a millenia
>some ancient sjw king gave them refuge
>to this day they pride themselves by not assimilating and considering it a virtue to scam other people
Then again what about our based black guys?
>nogs from colonies
>riot and burn cities
How about them arabs and pakis?
>sharia schools
>assimilation strongly discouraged and women who date out get murdered regularly
>>86099371
This. The fate of the native american awaits europe if it keeps this up.
>>
>>86094793
Anon you are aware most footy game are between multinational clubs right? Nice rant, but it's a bit detached from reality
>>
>>86099105

So in other words, Croats living in Bosnia. The only difference is that they tend to be more Dinaric on average, but Dinarics have been Croats for over 1000 years. So what's the problem?

>>86099569

Now explain what's actually wrong and "ideological" about my statements.
>>
>>86098549
t. puto.
>>
>>86098735
Nowhere. It's a documented fact that people with mixed ethnicity are more prone to depression mostly because as teens they have a hard time figuring out their place in this world stuck in between two cultures, races and parts of history not fully accepted by both communities (And it's not like racism is a white thing only), there was an old 2003 article about it in Washington Post although I'd be shocked if you manage to find anything new about in this modern totalitarian SJW state of liberal media.
>>
>>86099304
The most based and redpilled post ITT
>>
>>86099569
Everyone has an ideology you fucking dullard do you even know what that word means?
>>
>>86099689
>His mental capacities fall within the bell curve of other niggers.
fucking retard. and who gives a shit if they have different phenotypes? trivial shit.
>>
>>86099776

> Most footy games

Yeah, and they're CLUB games that aren't composed of NATIONAL teams. Keyword national. I have no issue with Modrić playing for Real Madrid because that's not a national competition.
>>
>>86097077
I've wanted you to win from the start, as well as Nipland, Iceland, and Straya(fuckin bogans screwed me over good)
>>
File: 1531344807143.png (3.42 MB, 1920x1080)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
Get in the oven kike, hail Modric
>>
>>86093353
>this thing is considered white
>>
>>86099862
Also,

Russian + x = Russian
>>
>>86099504
IQ is just a simple economic argument. For asians I suggest visiting their voting patterns and the fact that they still have their countries and by letting them into your democratic ones you are just increasing chink power and decreasing yours. But in general ethnic replacement is not cool. Ideally the last argument would be enough.
>>
>>86099908
>and who gives a shit if they have different phenotypes?
Literally every living organism on the planet?
>>
>>86097835
>out of nowhere Croatia
Literally the second best team they've ever had
>Tfw no more based Czechoslovakia to wreck other nations dreams
>>
>>86099926
Yeah but you said that sports would be shit would a nationalistic element and games between clubs are just that and people seem to like them, so you're wrong
>>
>>86098402
>dare call croats gypsys
because you are fucking scum literally nigger-tier
>>86098563
DIO CANE NEGRO DI MERDA STA ZITTO CHE TI TAGLIO LA GOLA E TI APPENDO A TESTA IN GIU COME IL CANE CHE SEI PEZZO DI TERRONNE DEL CAZZO
>>
>>86093796
This
>>
>>86093353

Do you even humanity?
Underdogs are always rooted for. Who wants to see a boring and dull result like the favorite winning? The interesting thing is to see the underdog reaching victory and the giant falling.
>>
>>86098199
>Wrong for cheering for hope for a nation invaded by a mongoloid communist dictatorship who's been ignorared by pretty much the entire planet because Eurocucks are too spineless to stand up to vladdy
>>
>>86099908
chinks literally have genes that correlate with collectivism. its not just the phenotype. the largest fst difference in the human genome is related to neuron mutations. realize that the fst distance for them is even larger than genes that code for skin color.
>>
Why are non-Liverpool (and the county surroundin it) accepted as Liverpool players?

I sort of hate when my local hockey team has players from other regions.
>>
>>86100104

Alright fair enough, I should've said national competitions and not all sports. Different tournaments have a different purpose, and I didn't say nationalistic, I said territorial and tribalistic, which is much more broad.
>>
Croats need to win. Shit on diversity once and for all.
>>
File: anglo.jpg (868 KB, 1782x952)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
>>
>>86100150
lmao ma ripigliati coglione
>>
>>86099908
Mental capacities can mean other things besides IQ. I didn’t even mean it that way, you’re the one who ran with it meaning “low IQ.” Kek
>>
Isn't Croatia team reasonably stacked though? Like, almost best midfield in the world... why are they called insignificant and small when they have so many good players?
>>
>>86093796
This. It's going to be a political game. If France wins against all-white Croatia, this is going to be a victory for diversity and multiculturalism. Let's not forget Croats are viewed as "Nazis" and a Croat victory would give reddit an apoplexy.
>>
>>86100031
uh huh. how exactly does one having thicker lips make it so important?
>>
File: 1481104719628.png (42 KB, 399x322)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>86100150
>shitalian
go be a nigger elsewhere
>>
>>86094793
>mfw we got beaten by the good guys
>>
>>86095889
by having a dna test show that a nigger is closer genetically with other niggers, and not with the average individual of the country that nigger represents in a fucking national team.
>>
Fuck France, may the eiffer tower collapse and eliminate 1000 shitskins
>>
>>86100367
mi ripiglio tua madre quella negra puttana ritardato di merda
>>
FUCK OFF.

No one cares about race.

Cheering for Croatia is cheering for the death of French football and everyone should get behind that.
>>
>>86100451
Chink detected
>>
>>86093353
>Croatia
>Inferior
England were shit, they played nobodies all the way to the semis then got fucked the second a half decent team showed up.
>>
>>86100435
lol he can't even speak Italian
>>
>>86100228
>US makes a coup in Ukraine
>brings in a bunch of puppets that just turn a blind eye to killing of their own countrymen
>somehow Russia is the bad guy
Burger mental gymnastics are truly something.
>>
>>86100379
Because those retards who try to somehow btfo /pol/ are part of the same type of racist, hateful ideology - just on the other side of spectrum.
>I will punch you because you're black and you're proud of it
>I will punch you because you're white and you're proud of it
Same type of shit.
>>
>>86100493
I care about race, I hate the fact that niggers represent European national teams.
Fuck off, Chang
>>
File: 4fgtrb.jpg (36 KB, 800x450)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
You guys dont really care about race this much do you? Its kind of pathetic
>>
>>86100289
because sport has been commercialized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
>>
>>86100493
>no one cares about race
>except all the people that do

Muh individualism
>>
>>86100289
Because livercucks need all the extra money they can get to supplant their high line despite being a joke team who only ever won anything due to refball and FIFA payouts
They don't fucking deserve Klopp
>>
File: Lingard.jpg (34 KB, 620x413)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Before the WC started I was telling y'all Croatia is gonna take it home, based pineapple sameflag faggots are gonna do it lads
>>
>>86099692
>croatian gene
>>86099792
But it is a football squad of the republic of croatia, not a football squad a croatian nation. Technically, you are stealong talent from the republic of b&h
>>
>IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE /POL/TARDS
>if france wins no doubt shitposts will beposting about how whites got btfo by BBC and diversity is strength
DON'T
FUCKING
GIVE
WHAT
YOU
CAN'T
TAKE
>>
>>86100491
ma vattene a fanculo succhiacazzi frocio fallito, scommetto che sei un francese di merda
>>
>>86100550
why would I? It's irrelevant.
Funny, though, I work in the tourism industry, and every time I hear "parle Italiano" I say
>ne.
>>
>>86100434
Perhaps it makes someone more or less attractive to other humans, perhaps it serves as a warning to other animals, perhaps it makes it easier for bacteria and viruses to infect their host, perhaps it's useful for surviving in a specific climate or perhaps it makes it easier for them to eat and drink which would mean other humans would want to acquire this phenotype. Do you not understand evolution?
>>
>>86100368
decision making and problem solving is literally iq holy shit.
>>
>>86093353
Croatia is better than France, France are a bunch of niggers with Grizmann without Griezmann they are fucking nothing

Stop talking about what you don't know anything you fucking shitskin jew mutt
>>
>>86100379
>why are they called insignificant and small
Because Croats are whites who aren't ashamed of being white
>>
>>86100540
I think he's taking about france, on paper they have a better team than Croatica
>>
>>86100613
They do. Luckily they're politically irrelevant.
>>
>>86093796

Totally based and completely redpilled.
>>
>>86100741
not you retard, he isn't Italian
>>
>>86093353
where do you think you are?
This place is 99% /pol/ and it will always be that way
>>
>>86100550
lol you can't even understand italian
take the boat and go back to africa nigger
>>
>>86100804
we made Trump POTUS, nigger
>>
>>86094793
This.

How can white French people root and be proud of their football team if it almost entirely consists of niggers that don't even belong to the same continent?
If my team was full of niggers and Bongs were all white, I'd root for them.
>>
>>86100560
>Our cabal of deep state scum play king maker in Ukraine
>Somehow this absolves the fact that Russia invaded and stole clay from Ukraine
No
>>
>>86100712
No one EVER shits on whites in this website. Who are you kidding?
>>
>>86100797
The only people who are saying that is /pol/.
>>
>>86100404
>French team
>11 blacks
>Diverse
I don't get it.
>>
>>86100936
same
>>
>>86100776
So you agree there’s differences between races and blacks on average fall lower than whites?
>>
>>86100882
you have to go back albanian subhuman
>>
>>86094793
Absolutely this
>>
>>86098618
Bit će i Bosna jednom u SPu Amire, ajde nemoj plakat. Sva ona djeca rodjena iz Silovanja za rata moraju kad tad zaigrat.
>>
>>86100804
t. "white" Dane who volunteers at the local refugee assimilation center on weekends
>>
>>86100901
But I thought you guys hated Jews? Why did you support him when all his grandchildren are Jews?
>>
>>86100946
Don't remember you objecting when Ukraine stole that clay from Soviet Union in 1991. Borders weren't set in stone back then eh
>>
File: 1494239013535.jpg (509 KB, 1242x1480)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>86100901
>we made Trump POTUS, nigger

BASED
>>
>>86100936
They don't have another choice
Frogs have always been obsessed either soccer and even if their team was full thinks they would root for them because it gives them a reason to have pride in France even if France hardly exists anymore
>>86100971
You're an idiot
>>
>>86100379
Anybody who knows half a thing about football knew Croatia was a decent team, the only people who have been acting like they were insignificant are people who've just gotten into football because of the world cup and probably haven't even looked at a map of Europe.
>>
File: 1501809580305.png (142 KB, 328x283)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>86100946
>>Somehow this absolves the fact that Russia invaded and stole clay from Ukraine
This is the state of being a brainlet.
Would you know russian, I'd link you to both interviews of both Crimeans and Ukrainians, including Ukrainian politicians, who'd exaplin to you how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>86094793
>Who you are is determined by your genes
then why do people always give americans the >"muh heritage" argument when thats literally their genes and where their previous ancestors were from
>>
>>86100936
imagine viewing a friendly compeition in such a racially charged manner.
>>
>>86093353
You're right. Of course I'm rooting for Croatia because they're Catholic.
>>
>>86093353
Diversity will fuck up the World Cup just like it fucked up the big soccer leagues. EPL, La Liga, and Serie A all suck because the richest teams in each just buy players from all over the world.

The World Cup is slowly becoming like that too, with European powers bringing in players from former colonies, or anyone with any remote connection to the country. I'm not even racist like most of 4chan- I don't think blacks/Arabs are genetically inferior or any shit like that. But hell when Germany plays France I wanna see the best Germans face the best French players, not the best Turks vs the best Algerians.
>>
>>86101110
He’s actually had some huge political wins lately as far as restricting Mexican access to our country, and getting a SC nominee. One victory at a time, m8
>>
>>86096683
>points out descriptive features
>gets accused of hate
You're a moron
>>
File: Dbt5L2GXUAAe-yD.jpg (82 KB, 1065x650)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>86094793
>>86093796

based and redpilled
>>
>>86100946
>>86101202
Oh and also, does that mean that Kosovo is still Serbia? And Lvov Polish?
>>
I just dislike France due to bad times while working their. Can't stand the people.
Admittedly I've only been to Paris and Cannes.
People out of those cities may be better but I doubt it.
>>
>>86100955
You have no idea
>>
File: 1530896469145.png (199 KB, 540x405)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>86100955
>>
File: 1518662062350.png (89 KB, 1271x1000)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>this thread but with all anglo flags
>>
>>86101206
it's not a friendly competition, handegg LeBron watching nigger lover
>>
>>86101237
Take it from me. I've watched many world cups.
This tournament has been getting progressively worse since 1998. I can't believe they actually want to expand it too. This is an actual joke.
>>
>>86093796
>whites
>good
>>
>>86100936
>identifying as white
Do western slavs unironically do that? Why? Fuck western europe and US, what have they ever done for slavs. I consider slavs to be like jews, a separate race. Fuck the whitie
>>
>>86100743
anon we are all 99% genetically similar. I'm not going to espouse the one race the human race shit but understand most of which you listed is irrelevant as fuck.
>>
>>86101237
Watch hockey then.
>>
>>86100797
>americans in charge of explaining how european identify themselves as

No one in europe thinks of themselves as belonging to some nebulous "white race", cultural, language and ethnicity are much more important. That being said, most european teams aren't really a good representation of the countries they belong to.
>>
>>86093353
>rooting for an objectively inferior team to France because
Exactly, I want to see underdog teams like Croatia from a small country btfo France and their Empire.
>>
>>86101329
If they do, I'm 99% sure is by /pol/ anons LARPing as non-whites
>>
>>86101154
>Ukranians ask for independence
>Granted rights to be Republic but still must parlay to Russian government and laws until told otherwise
>Ukranians agree
>Ukraniana no longer want to be pseudo-vassal of Russia
>Vote to leave for good
>I-it is our clay they have stolen!
First off, you stole it from them in the 18th century
Second, if you had never allowed them republic status they would never have stopped billing part of you
>>
>>86100936
Good post
>>
>>86098080
It only doesn’t work because we stopped doing it.
because of the cultural marxism that was imported from your shitty angoosaxon countries.
Forced assimilation into french culture was viewed as oppression of other cultures (which it is maybe, but it worked)
My italian grandfather was named rinaldo and had to change his first name to rené when coming to france, and was forced to name his children with names from the french calendar among other things. And it fucking worked.
>>
>>86094793
Then why do you cretins try and claim Tesla as your own? Genes and background only matter when it's beneficial to you huh?
>>
>>86101414
because I love my continent, its history and culture.
Niggers are NOT part of it, never will be. I will raise my kids this way.
>>
>>86093353
Everyone thought Croatia was objectively inferior to England before this match, too. What's your point?
>>
File: 1438491115367.jpg (18 KB, 400x289)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>reddit unironically giving these WC tourists (you)s
>>
>>86100804
Right that's why parties all across the west pander to racial minorities who wish to further their racial interests because race is so irrelevant and that's why parties are beginning to build the policy around issues which implicitly further the racial interests of whites
>>
>>86101055
>Sva ona djeca rodjena iz Silovanja za rata moraju kad tad zaigrat
inshallah
>>
>>86101630
>t. redditor
>>
>>86101321
La Rochelle is pretty shit. Marseille and Nice have been pretty great, but I've been there like 10 years ago or so, so that might've changed by now.

>>86101488
>>Ukraniana no longer want to be pseudo-vassal of Russia
>>Vote to leave for good
0/10 you aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>86101444
>Hurt sure watch hockey you Canuck
I do, but it's not on in the summer. Also I'm half German and half Italian so soccer has always been big in my family. And yeah we call it fucking soccer, deal with it.
>>
>>86101414
t. dugin
>>
>>86101202
>Crimeans wanted to be part of roosiya
you spelt Russian diaspora who moved there in the 80's wrong
If tjose vodka fucks want to be Russian so bad why can't they move back to Russia where they belong instead of stealing Ukrankan clay?
>>
>>86101206
>friendly compeition
It's a nation-based competition.
>A historically constituted, stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, economic life, ethnicity and/or psychological make-up manifested in a common culture.

>>86101414
>>identifying as white
Where did I say that? I only said I'd root for a ethnically homogeneous team because that's the entire point of this tournament. We have clubs for that multikulti bullshit.
>>
>>86093796
Basado y rojoenpastilladl
>>
how any non nigger can root for france's team is ridiculous
>>
>>86101611
England is pretty bad honestly
>>
>>86101205

Firstly, when they say muh heritage what they're actually implying that you're mixed, that's the joke. They're not buying the fact that you're pure whatever it is that you claim to be. Secondly, I am not those people so you can't conflate my position with theirs. Theirs is meme elitism, I personally have nothing against Americans claiming their heritage if they're actually what they say they are.

>>86100695

> Croatian gene

Croatians cluster together genetically, the closer you are to the Croatian cluster the more Croatian you are. Simple enough.

> But it is a football squad of the republic of croatia, not a football squad a croatian nation

I fail to see the difference, they represent the nation of Croatia.

> Technically, you are stealong talent from the republic of b&h

They're Croatians and it was their own personal decision to go back to Croatia and play for us. I fail to see the problem here.
>>
>>86093353
Because I genuinely like the checkerboad guys. Fuck your virtue signaling.
>>
>>86101154
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37ecr9
>>
The ITV presenter called him Legolas.
>>
>>86101630
You're right, ledditors needs to go home with their political agendas. /sp/ is trying to have fun, not talk about race
>>
>>86100613
>it's pathetic because I said so
Stop thinking those mass produced opinions from the msm have any power here
>>
>>86101237
Actually the EPL was fucked up specifically by Wenger who brought the French method of importing shitskins to up club ability instead of just honing the skills of native players until they were better
>>
>>86096292
Retard
>>
>>86101424
Yeah we're 95% genetically similar to rats too that's a non-argument. Small differences in genetic variation can produce a much larger difference in phenotypes.
>but understand most of which you listed is irrelevant as fuck.
Understand that you're completely wrong and are completely ignorant about evolution
>>
>>86101728
Simple, ignore race and just hope for a good match
>>
>>86095889
If you were born in a country and love it till the point you're ready to fight for it, you belong to it.
>>
>>86101682
I wasn't pissing on you.

Who can play for the Canadian btw?
>>
Why are people here so triggered that some people support Croatia?
>>
>>86101877
Darkie spotted
>>
>>86101877
nigger detected
>>
>>86101414
>US, what have they ever done for slavs
Pl ass tell me you're joking?
>>86101674
Literally 92% leave vote
>>
>>86101935
Exactly. NBA and NFL fans do it all the time.
>>
>>86101488
>you stole it from them in the 18th century
Yeah we did, from poles and turks. Had lots of wars there. What does Ukraine have to do with it though? It didn't exist back then, it was created in the soviet union.
>>
>>86101704
>nation-based competition.
precisely. you do it with patriotism. not retarded race stuff
>>
>This thread
man I forgot how bad the tourists are during the world cup, cant wait until its over, /sp/ will be saved
>>
>>86094793
This. Mercenaries are fine in club football but not in NATIONAL teams.
>>
>>86093796
Basiert und rotgepillt
>>
File: 111.jpg (50 KB, 400x505)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>86101206
>t.cuck

go be nigger somewhere else
>>
>>86093796
Gebaseerd en geroodpild
>>
>>86101960
Rusiboos are asshurt
What do you expect?
>>86101935
That's what regular season play so for
WV is specifically for national pride even if those scum at FIFA won't admit it anymore
>>
>>86101596

> Then why do you cretins try and claim Tesla as your own?

Why would you assume that this is my position? Regardless, the distinction between Serbs and Croats is a minor one on average, and there is much overlap between those nations. Tesla is a Dinaric man, and there are tons of people in both Bosnia and Croatia who would cluster with him genetically. Personally, I consider Tesla a Serb who was raised in Croatia (more specifically Austria-Hungary at the time). However, he's a part of the same genetic cluster as some Croats. How is that similar to Comparing and African to a Frenchman?
>>
File: q.jpg (119 KB, 1280x1290)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Anyone in this thread hate blacks playing for their respective teams but have black friends IRL?
>>
>>86093796
Now, this is epic.
>>
File: 1365469491446.jpg (76 KB, 519x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>86101696
>you spelt Russian diaspora who moved there in the 80's wrong
Mutt education, indeed.
>If tjose vodka fucks want to be Russian so bad why can't they move back to Russia where they belong instead of stealing Ukrankan clay?
90%~ of Crimeans are Russians. Fun little aspect of this, lately there have been strong underground resistance movements going on in Odessa, so much so that MoD of Ukraine came out and said that the situation is almost out of control and they fear that they might break apart from Ukraine.
In any case, what I'm saying is, you're full of shit and don't know anything you're talking about.

>>86102008
>Literally 92% leave vote
Thanks for the laugh, mate.
>>
>>86101890
>Yeah we're 95% genetically similar to rats too that's a non-argument.
and yet a black person is closer to a white person than they're to a monkey. the differences are extremely miniscule.
>>
>>86093353
Croatia aren't even that racist desu. Their PM said Islam was apart of Croatia.
>>
>>86095889
A monkey can be born in aquarium, but it still isn't a fish
>>
>>86093796
this
>>
>tireless underdogs with no foreigners and milf president
>overpaid niggers and mudslimes

The choice is clear, Schlomo.
>>
>>86102020
>turks
Yes, that why it wasn't until 2016 that the first mosques in Ukranian history we're created?
Ukraine was of ukranians and vassals of the poles, there's a reason that border was drawn the way it was it wasn't just for the hell of it
>>
File: poll.png (355 KB, 640x640)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>86101948

So most French people don't belong to France?
>>
>>86099751
based and redpilled
>>
>>86098735
200. The man of an age of dissolution which mixes the races with one another, who has the inheritance of a diversified descent in his body—that is to say, contrary, and often not only contrary, instincts and standards of value, which struggle with one another and are seldom at peace—such a man of late culture and broken lights, will, on an average, be a weak man. His fundamental desire is that the war which is IN HIM should come to an end; happiness appears to him in the character of a soothing medicine and mode of thought (for instance, Epicurean or Christian); it is above all things the happiness of repose, of undisturbedness, of repletion, of final unity—it is the "Sabbath of Sabbaths," to use the expression of the holy rhetorician, St. Augustine, who was himself such a man.—
>>
Africans and muslims will never be french, or british, or belgian, or german, or italian, need I continue?

Wait no, just give them "citizenship" and all of a sudden they are the same as people who have been there a hundred generations, whose ancestors bones lie in the soil, whose myths and legends are tied to that soil. All they need is a piece of paper and a superficial mimicry of the culture and they are now the same.

This is treason against the nation in a literal sense
>>
>>86093796
>>86094793
based and truepilled
>>
>>86102284
theyre also different species, what a fucking shit comparison, jesus christ
>>
>>86102275
cuckold
>>
/pol/ has NO PLACE in /sp/

Go shitpost about the Croats victory and french niggers there
>>
>>86101804
Great war song there lil buddy, I'm sure it'll help you win the war lmao
>>
>>86102271
The size of the difference is entirely irrelevant. You claimed that differences in phenotype are irrelevant which is patently wrong
>>
>>86102020
>it was created in the soviet union.

Ukrainian People's Republic 1917–1921
West Ukrainian People's Republic 1918–1919
Ukrainian State 1918
>>
>>86095889
Non-meme answer: look up the distinction between jus sanguinis and jus soli.
>>
>>86101414
>fight for 1000 years to save Europe from mudslimes
>EU gives in and opens legs up for niggers and mudslimes

In all honesty I can't understand my fellow countrymen.
I say fuck EU and fuck white people. We are slavs.
>>
>>86102275
>Islam
>race
?????
>>
Americans never complain about all the niggers representing and winning gold medals for their country. What france is doing is no different
>>
>>86093796
>former Nazi state is "the good guys"

/pol/fags should stop bredding
>>
>>86100955
>being this new
Kara Boga is real and not a /pol/ false flag.
>>
>>86102359
Only thing that's coming come is the pakistani that fucks your wife on a daily basis ;)
>>
>>86102495
this but unironically
also theres nothing wrong with black people if they arent committing crimes
>>
>>86102231
>Thanks for the laugh, mate.
Blow it out your ass vatnik scum
>>
>>86102328
based and redpilled bro
>>
>>86101414
>I consider slavs to be like jews
Your nose is showing Schlomo
>separate race
Genetics disagree
>>
>>86102535
t. triggered nu-muzzie

You know your people were on our side back then, right?
>>
>>86102297
>Yes, that why it wasn't until 2016 that the first mosques in Ukranian history we're created?
Huh? Crimea is literally turkish clay, we had a shitload of wars with Turks for Crimea. Stop rewriting history, what the fuck. Soon you'll be saying Crimean wars were fought between Russians and Ukrainians.
>>
>>86093796
Based /int/ invading our board for (you)s is not obsessed or anything.
>>
>>86102472
Slavs are white though, it is just specific kind
Like say Aryan or Anglo or scandi
>>
>>86095889
Don't listen to these faggots. There are non-racists left on /sp/, just a minority unfortunately
>>
File: 1406472772436.jpg (1.12 MB, 5000x5000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>86102297
>Yes, that why it wasn't until 2016 that the first mosques in Ukranian history we're created?
Mate, just fucking stop. You're embarrassing yourself. The first mosque in Crimea was built in the 14th century. you can literally google this up.

>>86102586
>he's still acting retarded
My sides.
>>
>>86102495
>Americans never complain about all the niggers representing and winning gold medals for their country
Because we don't give a shit about the Olympics unless it's based Phelps
We stopped caring after the 70's because it became the cool thing to make as many non-ehites as possible qualify to go
>>
>>86102701
Don't complain that others point out the fact that other countries have mercenaries representing them if you want to see a tournament between national teams
>>
>>86102574
Lol
The difference you're missing is you brought blacks as over as slaves and built a nation around them. Blacks are American in a very sense.
This is not true, at all, for France.
>>
>>86102450
it is irrelevant. how is someones skin color going to affect anything major?
>>
>>86102452
W-when do you think Soviet Union started anon?
>>
>>86102328
So someone from another European country can be French though? Why?
>>
>World Cup is supposed to be about representing your nation
>flop around and fake injuries like retards trying to get yellow cards in front of 1 billion+ people
what did they mean by this????
>>
>>86101696
>why can't all those Brit, German, Irish, Italian, Niggers move back instead of taking native american clay

Crimea always was historically Russian ever since they conquered it from the Ottomans.
>>
>>86093353
He's so CUTE!
>>
>>86102809
Nobody here cares about mercs so long as they are white.
>>
>>86102701
>just a minority
Anon I....
>>
>>86102826
It effects their ability to survive in certain climates. Your assertion that race is skin colour is a strawman. Your ignorance doesn't mean these things don't matter.
>>
>>86102844
look at polish people in UK, they will never be english. Why some nigger should become french?
>>
>>86102814
im agreeing with you but i still think blacks can be good humans even if everyone on this website calls all of them niggers
>>
>>86102827
>Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic 1919-1991
>>
>>86102298
I never understood this.
I love Latvia and I have Latvian/German heritage, but I fucking hate the puppets that rule this country. I definitely won't go dying for NATO jews.
>>
File: 1529091347857.jpg (5 KB, 250x228)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>86095889
They are invaders, they were brought to France&Europe by the enemy (globalists & socialist international) as a tool against the white locals, with the aims to achieve a post-national, post-racial and post-ethnic society more eager to embrace supranational entities such as the EU, UN and NATO, and the idea of the class struggle (due to the lack of agglutinating forces between high and low class such as ethnicity).
They are a weapon used against European peoples and need to go back from where they came.

NOW, there is an exception with African Americans in the US, they were brought there against their will as slaves, imo this is very different from second and third gen migrants in Europe, which are just washed up colonizers. African Americans have a right to stay in the USA.
>>
>>86102844
Because in order to embrace a European identity, you need to be European.
>>
>>86102899
Narrator voice: it doesnt effect their ability to survive in different climates.
>>
>>86102826

> Phenotype is only pigmentation

uwot?

>>86102275

According to the most recent census we have our population is 0.17% muslim and they're basically all Bosniaks. Islam is not a part of our lives, and Bosniaks are generally chill and good people.
>>
>>86102931
>t. nigger lover

they still practicing cannibalism. call them good humans? fuck you retard
>>
>>86102452
>>86102940
>Ukrainian State 1918
>>Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic 1919-1991
You missed out the key part that no one recognized this state on the international level until Lenin came in and said that yes, there is a Ukraine. And only then did the international community recognize Ukraine.
>>
>>86103006
This to Embrace an Australian identity you have to be a 300 lb huge faced black person.
>>
>>86102068
>feeling patriotic for a people that aren't your own
>>
This is a Cinderella team and there’s hardly a peep about them in the media. Wonder why.

OP if anything mainstream society is anti white and these guys need more support!
>>
>>86103087
never seen a black american practice cannibalism, mind showing me where you found that???
>>
>>86093796
Based Bong for a change.
>>
>>86094793
Based and Redpilled. Truly the good guys of this WC.
>>
>>86094793
Bajsad och rövpillrad.

BTW, I want Hrvatska to win for no other reason than my mother's sister's husband was croatian (RIP).
>>
>>86102701
>everyone i don't like is a racist
You have to go back
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>86100351
I want to choke that Croats neck while fucking the shit out of her
>>
>>86102535
>nazis are bad
will the reddit tourists go back after the world cup?
>>
>>86102899
>It effects their ability to survive in certain climates
lol no it doesn't. the biggest difference would be dark skin being more resistant to sun burn.

>Your assertion that race is skin colour is a strawman.
we're talking about phenotype which skin color is a part of.
>>
>>86102931
Not many people disagree about blacks being good humans. Of course they can be good people. I wish Africans all the best for themselves, and hope they empower themselves.... In Africa though.
>>
>>86103012
You can't honestly be this ignorant. Skin colour affects our ability to absorb the sun's UV light which is used to synthesise vitamin D. They teach children this.
>>
>>86102976
Fucking /pol/tard. Go back to your shit board. Just because european countries started allowing african immigrants the same way bunch of whites immigrated to the us in the 20s. Its to help with the decreasing borth rate because whites in euro countries would rather jerk off to anime and play video games instead of making white babies so they need to import alpha muhamad who will actually reproducd and help create tax sink.
>>
File: 1460405660744.png (119 KB, 580x675)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>86096292

baziran i crveno napunjen
>>
>>86102940
Yeah like I said, Ukraine wasn't a thing before Soviet Union. Nobody ever conquered "Ukraine", we conquered land from Poland and Turkey and then the Russians who started living on that land decided that they should fuck off. Ukraine was a separatist movement in Russia, that's what it was. If Siberia eventually breaks off, i'm sure they'll rewrite history as well and start talking about centuries of oppression.
>>
>>86102976
according to that europeans are the mortal enemies of everyone in the world becuz they went literally in each part of word and it was followed by ethnic cleansing
>>
>>86103176
>>86103206
>>86103176
>the biggest difference would be dark skin being more resistant to sun burn
Not even true and also that contributes to your ability to survive anyway
>>
>>86103206
And yet they all survive in europe.
Hmmmm. What about whites in SA? how bleaks the survival rate? Your body adapts pretty quick.
>>
>>86103107
No. No you don't.
The Aboriginals weren't unified, they were warring tribes that spoke over 2000 languages. They got conquered, and now Australia is (was) a genuine European identity in the Oceania region.
This is the same for Canada as well. Like you Canada, we're now a Chinese multicultural meme country.
>>
I will never understand how this site populated by anti-social weirdos began adopting this dumbass race solidarity shit. Sorry man, but you'll still stay an unfuckable basement dweller even if we kick Ahmed and Tyrone out of the country.
>>
>>86095961
Slava Ukrainai
>>
File: natives-against-trump.jpg (217 KB, 950x534)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>86102328
And you'll never be American you mutt.
>>
>>86103251
>>86103092
He said the Ukraine was created in the soviet union, which is wrong.
>>
>>86103221

>muh birth rate
>muh constant economic growth

This shit is why I abandoned capitalism, if your system needs constant growth it's a shit system especially if the only option available is to throw out your entire lineage and import savages
>>
>>86103115
The team represent your COUNTRY, not your RACE or the majority
>>
>>86103221
You mean people who ended up using welfare at higher rates? smart plan, retard.
>>
>>86103289
Having a harder time synthesising vitamin D negatively impacts your ability to survive
>>
>>86103326
Its just more proof how it's usually bottom dwellers of society who obsess over race shit
>>
>>86103221
This opinion, like you, needs to die.
>>
>>86103326

It’s just existential anxiety, everyone has it. Why do you think blacks here over the slightest thing that appears anti-black? People don’t want to lose their home and identity forever.
>>
>>86102152
>nationality is race
>>
>>86103339

That's a load of shit. Random white people built this country, carved it out of the fucking wilderness from coast to coast so yes I certainly am a fucking american.
>>
>>86101021
yes. I don't believe lynn's bullshit though
>>
>>86101696
My ancestors lived in Crimea since tsardom. I also grew up in Crimea, in Kerch city.
What are you even talking about? What "Russian diaspora"? You dumb fucking mutt. Learn history
>>
>>86103175
>I gain all my knowledge from /pol
>>
>>86093353
CUTE!
>>
>>86103169
No, people who think black people can't be French are racist.
>>
>>86103431
Except even an alternative to capitalism needs growth. Or is a society of old people suddenly viable?
>>
File: 1530249471018.jpg (14 KB, 275x183)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>86103326
They're sore losers so the only thing they can cling on is their identity politics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basking_in_reflected_glory
>>
>>86093353
his face is so punchable it's unbelievable
>>
>>86103501
>>86103449
>>86103431
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme faggots deal with it, you can go make your own failed communishit system
>>
>>86103499
Every group on the planet cares about their racial ingroup and strives to further their ingroups interests besides whites your inability to see this doesn't make it abnormal
>>
File: dem.jpg (18 KB, 389x389)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>86097359

Deal with it gros babtou de merde. La France est un pays de métissage et qui va de plus en plus se métisser dans les années à venir, pour le plus grand désarroi des consanguins des campagnes qui ont raté leur vie comme toi, que tu le veuilles ou non. Ton parti est en faillite.
Tes soeurs vont se faire tartiner de confiture de foutre après la victoire et voudront toutes leur petit Matuidi junior.
>>
>>86103348
All the states you're talking about were created after the October revolution, so in the soviet union. Obviously there was a long civil war after the revolution, so it's a bit hard to say what was a part of what back then, but that's just semantics
>>
>>86103563
And being racist doesn't determine if someone is being correct
You can say 2+2=4 is an inherently racist statement, but it doesn't stop 2+2 from ever equaling anything other than 4.
>>
File: black panther pol.jpg (199 KB, 1000x800)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
what happed here when iceland lost to nigeria?
im sad i missed it
>>
>>86103006
>european identity

that's my favourite right-wing meme. It's not like europeans killed each other for 1500 years over the dumbest shit.
>>
>>86101960
Cucks are butthurt because a white team knocked out a nignog team, vatniks are butthurt because Croat players love Ukraine.
>>
>>86103339
American is an imposed identity by Euros. Tribe>country that replaced your people
>>
File: 1531049283_kutepov[1].jpg (64 KB, 600x400)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>86102847
>fake injuries
https://twitter.com/TeamRussia/status/1015915302071275522
>>
>>86103525
Immigrants also built France after WW2. But they'll never be French right? You can't have it both ways /pol/tard
>>
>>86103687
It's not like humans anywhere ever decided to act civil lol
Who the fuck taught you history?
>>
>>86103245
u jednom tredu sam ti rekao da kys
nisam stvarno mislio,sry
>>
Tribalism is for cavemen, individualism is the future. Embrace it /pol/tards
>>
>>86103348
By your logic ISIS is a real country that should be seated at the UN table.
>>
>>86102976
The most based post ITT
>>
>>86103776

>Immigrants also built France after WW2.

Don't tell me you actually believe this
>>
>>86103564

With our increased productivity it’s more about efficiency

It’s the financial pyramid schemes that are shit and will have to topple at some point
>>
>>86103608
Pure capitalism is just as stupid a system.
>>
>>86103687
My thoughts exactly. Europeans viewed each other as subhumans as recently as WW2. Even the French and English took part in this.
>>
>>86102976
This post is woke af
>>
>mfw Croats talk about nationality and genes while at the same time are just Serbs turned to catholicism

lel
>>
>>86103275
Where are the Europans in Algeria and North Africa? Where are the Europeans in Kenya in Zimbabwe or Mozambique? What is happening to the last Europeans in South Africa? What happened to the Europeans in all other colonies in the world? It's time for Europeans to reafirm themselves as the colonized peoples did against us. We have a right to be sovereign and fight against ethnic replacement as much as they had.
>>
>>86103635
Les putes globalistes comme toi sont la raison pour laquelle la France a besoin de se prendre une raclée par la Croatie
>>
File: 1527210919011.jpg (16 KB, 239x239)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>86103828
>lefty faggot

go back to reppit
>>
>>86103666

I put money on Nigeria to win. It was a healthy nation vs nation battle not a case of one bastard national team heralding the end of its underlying identity
>>
>>86103941
Not a lefty, centrism >>>>
>>
>>86103839
Don't tell me you're actually this retarded.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2569526
>>
>>86103840
Doesn't matter. If birth rates are low enough after a certain period of time it's moot.
>>
>>86103659
That's great, I was refuting what the previous poster said
>>
>>86103899
Juan knows
>>
>>86103941
Hurr durr im amazing because my ancestors were. Kill youtself pol nigger nobody will respect you til you achieve something.
>>
>>86103828

The modern left will not embrace individualism or egalitarianism why should anyone take the high ground and ultimately lose here

I am an individualist it is a dying creed globally
>>
>>86103275
That's right the Mongol, Mali and Ottoman empire never existed and the caliphate never happened
>>
File: come join me.png (33 KB, 297x139)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>86103941
>/pol/
>telling anyone to go back to redit
lol
>>
I just want to say that as a black person, I'm rooting for Croatia. The team and their playstyle appeals to me more.
>>
>>86096683
>scenario set out is black man in france
>replies to scenario
>wow the racism
fuck you
>>
>>86103899
Europeans live in Namibia and Kenya amd Angola, although a lot of them willingly went back.

They did get kicked out of Algeria and Mozambique though.
>>
File: 1364864016470.gif (29 KB, 482x800)
29 KB
29 KB GIF
>>86103898
You forgot your face, though.
>>
File: 1400898956821.jpg (41 KB, 396x382)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>86103995
>>
>>86093353
You tell me affirmative action man.
>>
>>86103877
Ok. And? Humans everywhere are violent. It's just the way it is.
Atm the collective European identity is under threat we're banding together (at least some of us)
If things continue there won't be any Europeans left to continue. We won't get to have our "huge" debates over where Macedonia ends and Greece begins, because we'll all be extinct.
>>
>>86094793
basado y rojopastillado
>>
>>86103999

Even a fertility rate of 1.5 can provide a cushion as you lose population. Who ever said Japan needed to cram 130 million people on that desolate rock? It’s relative
>>
>>86094793
Based and redpilled
>>
File: 1531148063-6010.jpg (58 KB, 846x470)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
SLAVA UKRAINI
>>
>>86103995
>centrism
AKA liberal faggot
>>
>>86104003
You refuted fuck all if you charged in with "dats racist"
Fuck off back to social media and continue to engage with retards if that's your mode of argument.
>>
File: 1526610304840.jpg (93 KB, 1024x752)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>86093796
>>
>>86104146
That's not point, the point is that a collective Europeqn identity doesn't exist. Same as a collective African one for that matter, but you can see that playing put in their tribal wars.

Also, there are literally more Europeans than ever before right now. The difference is as a percentage, not absolute.
>>
>>86104071
>The modern left will not embrace individualism
Shut the fuck you politically illiterate /pol/tard
>>
>>86104064
>I have a victim complex so let me have your society and don't bother trying to defend yourself from me
>>
>>86103996
Most of france wasn't damaged by the war because they surrendered very fast, retard
>>
>>86102535
>says the sandnigger
>>
Stop blasting Vida and Modric’s ugly mugs everywhere and use Lovren as the rightful handsome bastard posterboy
>>
File: 1466445691521.jpg (14 KB, 268x284)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>86103221
>Its to help with the decreasing borth rate
>>
>>86104170
At 1.5 it's eventually gonna become a problem if it doesn't go up at some point

Although I agree Japan is too crowded. The main problem is all the old people though. Someone will have to take care of them.
>>
>>86103793
various history books and sources. You should probably read some too before you start spouting about shit like "european" identity. German identity by itself is already an artificial construct forced upon the rest of the country by prussia.
>>
>>86104297
>i'm a incel so I have to cling to muh' ancestors :) because i have no achievements of my own oh and hilter please give me my state enforced gf :(
>>
>>86104280
It can exist, and is being forged right now. Europeans have traditionally banded together when outside forces threaten their existence.
Go read a book about when the Ottamans advanced through the Balkans. It took us a while, a long while, but we eventually united against the invading force.
>>
>>86102537
No one UNIRONICALLY hates whites on 4chan
>>
ITT american mutts cant grasp the concept of ethnicity
>>
>>86103648
>All the states you're talking about were created after the October revolution, so in the soviet union.
Just admit you're wrong already.
Just because all these ukrainian states failed after a few years, doesn't mean they didn't exist. which goes against your inital claim.
>>86103834
>By your logic ISIS is a real country that should be seated at the UN table.
Shitty strawman that doesn't make sense in this context.
>>
>>86104296

Hahaha so you were a fucking liar and are just a crypto communist

Die
>>
>this whole fucking thread
*SNAP*
>>
>there are actually basedified mongrels ITT are actually equating the total european conquest of the americas and the literal construction of brand new societies from nothing over the course of centuries, to a few random niggers and arabs harvesting some crops in europe and saying that that gives them the right to call themselves european

doing some labor means you built a country? seriously? fucking marxists are so dumb
>>
>>86104434
You could theoretically reduce everything to a construct if you wanted too lmao
>>
>>86103563
And forcing the ethnic frenchmen to give up on their country and accept diversity is also racist
>>
>>86104450
If that's what you believe then you should leave America and go create a society in an unoccupied part of the universe because you as an individual didn't build the society you inherited. Your literally just a communist.
>>
File: ௵.png (11 KB, 744x520)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>86104521
>Shitty strawman that doesn't make sense in this context.
Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>86104498
stfu sandnigger
>>
>>86093353
I’m rooting for Croatia because they’re underdogs m8
Are you even american?
>>
Oh Lord, spill your blessings and fill the hearts, minds and bodies of the Croatian players with might, power and endurance. Lead them to triumph against the negroid godless heathens and savages, promoters of decadence and sodomy. Guide the Croatian team to absolute victory and fill the hearts of millions of Europeans with hope that a small nation of christian, white people has defeated and killed the satanic lion in combat of life and death, light against darkness, truth against lie, humility over arrogance. Shine thy light onto the Croats and let their victory and triumph serve as thy sword in the heart of the satanic multicultural ideology which goes against thy laws and thy order. Amen
>>
>>86093353
Hello and welcome to 4chan
>>
Guys relax Croats are all about nationalism and preserving their nation because their women come to Serbia on weekends to get D I C K E D!!!
>>
>>86104328
France was a battleground though that the UK bombed and then when D-Day happened.

And there is also the fact that France was in a demographic crisis. It's not always destroyed infrastructure, it's the casualties. Even before the war France had a low birth rate. It's why the government made a prize for moms that had a lot of kids.
>>
>>86104328
That doesn't matter either way if labor immigration factually happened after WW2, you retard.

>>86104524
nice strawman /pol/tard maybe one day you'll notice the logical fallacies pinned on your board
>>
>>86104421

Everything is cyclical. I’m sure once the population pulled back enough children would be an attractive prospect again and it would rebound and stabilize. This fear of depopulation is ridiculous, only 100 years ago some countries were 1/4th their current size and perfectly fine.

We shouldn’t be encouraging global ridiculousness in fertility rates by opening the floodgates in the meantime.
>>
>>86104434
Clearly some form of european identity exists if the fucking EU was able to form fast as it did.
>>
>>86104450
>if you're proud of your country and people you must automatically be a basement dwelling neckbeard
t. Moshe Shekelstein
>>
>>86099159
If they were raised in African culture, with african names and african language, within an african neighborhood that just so happens to be in "France", ....then no it is not french.
>>
>>86104624
Croatia is Catholic. Isn't /pol/ anti-Catholic cuz muh cuck pope?
>>
>>86094793
Are you okay with Messi and Maradona being argentines?
>>
>>86104594
No one is forcing anything, Frogs willingly put blacks (french) in their NT
>>
>>86103569
it doesn't work like that
ethnocentricity will win over humanitarianism, every time. it's basic game theory. it's why the most successful people in every nation will belong to the same group. I'm not necessarily making a jew connection here but they're one good example of a highly endogamic successful group
you might say; oh, that doesn't matter to me, as long as I am successful there's no need for me to be ethnocentric. right, but you're not that successful, to reach the highest echelons you need ethnocentric cooperation.

the most impressive part about really successful endogamic groups is that they also flourish in multicultural environments, they don't need to wall themselves off. they're intelligent enough to recognize the evolutionary advantage of being ethnocentric while simultaneously paying lip-service to more humanitarian ideals, they get the best of both worlds
>>
>>86104665

Sure thing smoothbrain. You’re a big smarty! Individualism is about surrendering your achievements to the collective :—-)
>>
>>86104071
"the modern left" is not a thing. There is not monolithic left, most of "the left" fights more among itself than the right. If you're an Ancom you're basically a facist to MLs.
>>
>>86097843

If he's normal he should
>>
>>86104488
Except that didn't happen. The French were Ottoman allies for example.

Even in the Balkan Wars, after the Balkan alliance beat the Ottomans another one happened between themselves, with the Ottomans allying with Serbia there.
>>
>>86103899
>Europeans in South Africa
>last
there are still millions of them,
oh,w8, white minority does not rule anymore
what a terrible crime against europeans!

> What happened to the Europeans in all other colonies in the world
europeans left it because wha wast the point for them to live there without being rich rulers over locals, lol?
>>
>>86103326
I just really hate niggers and French man.
>>
>>86104723
I don't give a fuck about /pol/
>>
>>86104450
>Guys relax Croats are all about nationalism and preserving their nation because their women come to Serbia on weekends to get D I C K E D!!!
full damage control kike
>>
>>86104710
I completely agree. How do you know the blacks on the french NT fit that description?
>>
>>86103326
>projection
I have gf, promising career, and own me own house
>>
File: 1526551722202.gif (3 KB, 452x523)
3 KB
3 KB GIF
>>86104661
>Oy Vey goyim we need constant growth
>>
>>86093796
Turintis pagrinda ir paemes raudonaja piliule.
>>
>>86103473
It doesnt actually.
Hence black people surviving in NA. Your post as as stupid as saying having cookies impacts your ability to survive. Ironically with climate change and more intense UV Black people are becoming better equipped for traditionally white climates. Find me one black guy dying in England due to vitamin D deficiency in the last 100 years.
>>86103323
This for arbitrary reasons Australia is a european identity.
As we saw, Europe should be white because they were there first. Australia should be white because they were there second. But also cause abos didnt have western government or something.
>>
>>86104596
If you think had anything to do with what your ancestors did then you're mentally ill.

>>86104703
t. incel
>>
>>86104751
This is the second most woke post in this thread
>>
>>86104784

Ok, the statist left. The mainstream authoritarians like your own government.
>>
>>86104680
Possibly, but the old people crisis is hitting Japan right now. They already loosed rules to bring in Filipina nurses for the old people since Japanese people don't want to do it. Europe is still a ways off.
>>
>>86096414

based and redpilled

croats confirmed non slavs
>>
>>86104741
>no one forces diversity
Tell that to Merkel and Macron
>>
>>86103115
>speaks the same language
>has the same culture, grew up in the same environment
>can't identify with them because they're from a different race

This just goes to show again the inferiority of the whites as athletes, actually.
>>
>>86104883
>muh incel
t. Reddit
>>
>>86104865
The alternative is a bunch of old people you have to care for.

I don't agree with large scale immigration though. The solution is more automation.
>>
>>86104681
The EU was founded and still exists for basically one thing: Money. It's way too important economically, especially for us, to not have it at all.
>>
>>86104864
Sure you do, D’Anthonarious. Sure you do.
>>
>>86104989
>being so new you think vocabulary invented here is from your favourite internet forum.
Lmao.
>>
File: orc.jpg (98 KB, 759x428)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>86093353
>>
>>86104856
I dont. I never said they were, I was just going off of the prior argument. I did see the list of world cup foreign born players however and it's like half of half the teams. Defeats the entire purpose. It works both ways. If you were born in France and grew up French but had a foreign relative and suddenly Tunisia needs a player, you arent suddenly Tunisian.
>>
>>86104919

Not to be blunt but the old and infirm are not an economic necessity and their death is actually a release of liability

So what looks like a societal crisis is actually just personal
>>
>>86104751
So whites in Europe are not as smart as Jews is what you're saying?
>>
File: 1531344589410.jpg (129 KB, 1249x447)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>86104613
By the power of god I order you to keep your distance mutt.
>>
>>86104988
This post just goes to show again the inferiority of black as thinking human beings, actually.

What the fuck does that have to do with being an athlete? Stupid bananaeater.
>>
>>86103635
Ordure cosmopolite.
>>
>>86104987
>m-muh jews

It's all in your head
>>
>>86094793
Yep, pretty much this. I explained it to my brother today after watching England. It's like, imagine if all the EU policies about immigration go into effect - then all the national teams would just be glorified clubs. France is a glorified Club team, it's pathetic. It dragged the quality down. At least this WC had some big upsets, Croatia had better capitalize. Take it all the way, be that nail in the coffin. Otherwise it's gonna be a long road down madness avenue.
>>
>>86103628
This. If you exclusively read Daily Mail and Breitbart like me you would see this.
>>
>>86105041
m8 have you seen your own players? They are hideous
>>
>>86098549
vete a celebrar al amlo puto
>>
File: 1526983684610.png (370 KB, 951x486)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>86104883
>if your proud of what your father accomplished you are mentally ill
Imagine being this much of a limp wristed cuck, there is nothing wrong of being proud of your forefathers, I know thats hard for a porch monkey like you to understand because you have nothing to be proud of
>>
>>86104880
>It doesnt actually.
It does actually. Unless you don't understand the definition of the word impact so in that case I'll help you google it:
impact
noun
2.
a marked effect or influence.
Any reduction in the ability for the body to synthesise vitamin D has a marked effect or influence on your ability to survive because without vitamin D we would die. Hope that knew word I taught you will come in handy in the future.

>>86104883
>If you think had anything to do with what your ancestors did then you're mentally ill.
I have absolutely no clue what you just said I presume your incoherency is a result of you being flustered and thus being incapable of formulating a proper response
>>
>>86105065
I mean, society as a whole doesn't really agree though. People generally don't like euthanizing or letting the old and weak die, especially if they used to be productive in some way.
>>
>>86104665
immigration happening doesn't equal them building the country. Immigrants always move to nicer areas not destroyed places. Only settlers moving into empty areas or destroying other people's societies create nations. Most of France was not that damaged, only Normandy
>>
>>86105068

Honestly Jews are kind of impressive

Small group, punch way above their weight in influence and somehow have staying power over the centuries
>>
>>86104580
exactly, national culture is a construct, especially when it comes to joke countries like Australia.
>>
>>86104796
Again you're just pointing out that humans will be humans. Ok there's people that suck up to the enemy.
Prove to me how that's a "European"thing to do. Tribes still banded together to kick out the Ottamans (I'll concede it's not the best example given that Bosnia exists)
If Europeans want to, we can still create an overarching identity.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (11 KB, 259x194)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>86093353
Why did this ape had to open his mouth in a 20 seconds retarded clip?? I was so happy to root for our slavic brothers all the way to the top. But then this subhuman butthurted me in the most inappropriate way wtf?!
>inb4 seething
>>
>>86105143
Sorry I don't frequently read anti-white publications what do they say?
>>
>>86104594
You realize being French has never been connected to a certain ethnicity right?
>>
>>86104661
Only parts of Northern France like Normandy. Paris was hardly touched for instance because the Nazi general in charge refused to follow Hitler's orders to leave it in ruins
>>
>>86105187
They even bombed Marseille though, and close to Paris.
>>
>>86105178

I know but if we’re talking about how the actual economy is going to do with an aging population it’s a non factor outside of the emotional aspect

China makes me more curious since they arbitrarily engineered a demographic doomsday
>>
>>86105211
>it's a joke cause I says it is
That's not how it works
>>
>>86103635
Nègre
>>
File: 1462020866805.jpg (50 KB, 640x480)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>86103898
>>
>>86104999
>oh no you'll have to look after old people
This is the most bullshit answer, you think it takes a lot of people to look after old people? Do you think 90% of the population works in aged care? You think lazy unemployed Africans are going to help the situation?
>>
>>86104919
Japan is investing in automation and rasing outdated retirement ages, things that will stop aging problems for a long time
>>
>>86094793
>Who you are is determined by your genes, not a meme piece of paper that says "u r french" on it
It unironicallly isn't though
There's no magic "French" gene. There is as much genetic diversity within the "French" people as there is between them and Africans, or Slavs, or Ayyrabs, or Chinks

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

Ethnonationalism, as well as nationalism, are very new ideas in the grand scheme of things; the concept of being French is pretty shaky, considering Brittany being in France despite being considered British-Celtic people, the difference between southern Latins and the northern Franks historically, et cetera

And before you call me leftist, I'm conservative.
>>
>>86105168
Find me one black man who died of vitamin D deficiency.
Survive is to live.
If it impacts your ability to survive. It can kill you. If nobody has died of it does not impact your ability to survive. Maybe your health in a minuscule way. But not your ability to survive. In fact skin cancer actually fucking kills people so Aussies and soon Anglos should move to nordic countries and make their own nations black by your own logic.
>>
File: 1517602705849.jpg (33 KB, 720x612)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>86104634
>>
>>86105213
>I'll concede it's not the best example given that Bosnia exists
bosnia rebelled against the ottomans you zanzibar cunt! The history of the south slav states is much more complicated to be used for your retard tier agendas.
>>
Honestly we should just kill all marxists and then their pets too if you feel me guys, no point debating with the enemy
>>
Notice how no one talked shit about the HueHue that played for Russia
>>
File: 1527559628836.png (49 KB, 500x293)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>86105031
>incel has been around for years
>suddenly becomes reddits new insult for everything they dont like
>now gets spammed everywhere
>Lmao.
>>
File: IMG_20180711_194308.jpg (171 KB, 1280x892)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>86105041
He was so cute playing with children though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (387 KB, 2713x1629)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>86094793
based
hope you win tbqh la
>>
>>86105167
you have nothing to do with your fathers accomplishments, so there's no reason to be personally proud of it. It's simply irrational.

That in turn of course also means there's no reason to feel guilty about anything your forefathers did.
>>
>>86104999
Raising retirement age would do the job as its heavily outdated - old people can work much longer due to increased life expectancy.
>>
>>86105252
Daily Mail and Breitbart?
All your problems are darkies fault. Not your own for being a lazy uneducated inbred fat fuck. Darky is actually plotting to get you with other darkies in their secret darky meetings.
>>
>>86105322
>>86105319


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_France_during_World_War_II

>>86105213
Yeah, the the Europeans whose interests conflicted with Ottoman interests. Spain didn't partake in Lepanto because of European solidarity. Just like how France coordinated with the Ottomans purely for strategic reasons. Sweden did the same once against Russia. It was geopolitics.

I mean sure there was like the Crusade of Varna, but even then only Hungary and Poland took part because they were immediately threatened. No one else cared.
>>
>>86105213
>If Europeans want to, we can still create an overarching identity.

Aren't you too busy selling your island to China?
>>
>>86103828
>saying this on a sports board
>>
>>86094793
This, no argument.
>>
>>86098512
You can't just dumb down how complex culture is by saying muh genetics.
>>
>>86105490
You're still Muslim lol
>>
>>86105422
>literally someones opinion piece
>(((social construct)))
>im conservative

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>86105530
>suddenly
Hi newfag.
>>
>>86104751
This pseudo intellectual garbage. Assigning people positions based on their merit will always be better than assigning people positions because they just so happen to be white or black.

>>86104778
As opposed to basing your individualism on what type of horse dildos you buy off amazon and surrendering your achievements to some racial identity : ~ )
>>
>>86105469
You don't seem to have comprehended what the word impact means so I'll have to reiterate
>>86105168
>impact

>>86105562
Oh I think you're mistaken the anti-white daily mail is just an outrage merchant who loves to diagnose the problems whilst simultaneously attacking anyone who addresses the root cause. Try to construct a more accurate strawman in the future.
>noun
>2.
>a marked effect or influence.
>>
>>86105422

Ethnonationalism is only new because nationalism is new. Before that there certainly was ethnic/tribal and familial identities and they were very strong. At the very least this is a geographic crisis of continental migration of very different ethnicities hence the tension.
>>
>>86105614
lol
>>
>>86105568
This is a point I'll concede. We're turning Chinese very quickly. No more larakin culture from us soon.
>>
>>86105409

What do you think happens when you have 3 old people for every working age person? It doesn't happen for free. Their healthcare is expensive dumbass.

>>86105340
It requires a lot of money for one.

>>86105421
They are, but automation still isn't there yet.
>>
>>86105213
>If Europeans want to, we can still create an overarching identity.

you know, if we're trying the impossible here, why not go for broke?

>If the human race wants to, we can still create an overarching identity.
>>
>>86105422
>And before you call me leftist, I'm (((conservative)))
>>
>>86105659

I just thought it was hilarious how you thought you were going to be able to sell Marxism as individualism when it is the antithesis of it you thick fuckhead

Should have gone with a subtler angle
>>
>>86105409
Also, despite the means, mosy immigrants, at least 1st generation, work menial labor. Japan is importing more filipina nurses for example.

>>86105560
That does prolong it. It also pisses people off.
>>
>>86103877
EU was literally created to force European people not to fight among each-other anymore
>>
>>86105110
European teams and clubs are full of niggers, It's not their fault that blacks just happen to be better athletes.
>>
>>86104999
Retirement Healthcare was never a good solution, just a money making scheme. Normally your children are supposed to care of you if you're old, just like you cared for them when they were young. Caring for children and grandparents is also the main reason why women stayed at home since forever, this only changed in (((modern civilization))) where no one is at home to take care of them so you send them off to shit institutions.

If you're an old cat lady and you don't have children to care for you because you roasted around till your 40s and healthcare economy is crumbling down, that's your own fault.
>>
>>86103326
your country is a fucking cesspool dude lmao
>>
>>86105906
True there, but it's a relatively new invention.
>>
>>86105005
It still expanded east instead of south for a reason.
>>
Why can't we all just get along?
>>
>>86105068
I guess? there are powerful families and more impressive achievements but the jews certainly stand out
if people didn't feel threatened they wouldn't talk about ethnocentric cooperation to begin with, they'd just play ball.

think of one of those uncontacted tribes in south america. do you think they would make it in our world? most likely they would die off. they would become depressed and drink themselves to death, like countless other indigenous peoples
seeing the possibility of effective ethnocentric cooperation being taken away from you (your group is outnumbered or your group is outskilled) is enough to kill a people
>>
>>86105784
See how far that one gets you Hans. You're arguing semantics and word play here.
>>
>>86104488
>we eventually united against the invading force.
No we didn't, Turkey pulled a Roman empire by overextending and having shit leadership which is why they ended up getting rekt.
>>
>>86104450
holy projection
>>
>>86105701
Imagine being from the country that invented the language and not knowing what the word survive means.
Imagine being such a fucking uneducated fringe nutjob you think the daily mail is antiwhite.
I actually can't imagine these things. Are you a real person?
>>
>>86105906

And it turned into a centralized entity bent on subverting national identities for their own benefit and fine with importing millions of outsiders to accelerate the process
>>
>>86105895
Punish those with less than 2 kids with high retirement ages, simple as that. Don't breed, you lose.
>>
>>86106110
Yeah I've basically conceded it was a shit example. Some tribes got together though and beat them off. But not totally off the Balkan peninsula etc etc etc
>>
>>86099792
Culture isn't determined merely by Genetics. Even then it would prove nothing in this debate since national cohesion in France is due to citizenship. This is a remnant of the revolution, when nobility and the common people were supposed to live with equal rights, i.e. everyone is equally as much of a citizen regardless of a descent. What matters is the allegiance to the republic.

That's also the reason you hear citoyens in La Marseillaise
>>
>>86105984
That's still how Asia mostly does it, and we do the same here. But that's where the lack of children comes into play. It's mucb more difficult to care for 2 parents if you're only one kid.

Ideally, one should also save for retirement, but nobody's perfect.
>>
>>86104488
the only monarchs that did band together were those threatened by the Ottomans. Others, like the french, straight up allied with them. Those alliances were only temporary defence alliances and didn't prevent infighting after the threat was dealt with.
And I specifically wrote monarchs and not people here because you had no national people acting in a combined interest in the context of feudal europe, just subjects to nobility that often ruled over multi-ethnic realms.
Nationalism is an invention of the 19th century after all, which makes it a small footnote in the overall history of humanity.
>>
>mutts who have no culture to preserve or value tell everyone they should follow
honestly disgusting
>>
>>86106150
I agree actually. It's only fair
>>
>>86105886
One day you'll learn how to read and not go off conservacuck memes that confuse consumerism with individualism.
>>
>>86105634
>>86105818
"Da jooz" isn't an argument. In fact the biological analysis and subsequent debunking of race works against them, which is why kikes do everything they can to stifle it--it shows that Sephardim, Mizrahim, and Ashkenazim have nothing in common whatsoever and being a Jew isn't a race, but a religion. Considering most kikes have already abandoned it, it'll take little now to completely destroy the Tribe.
>>
>>86105659
>Assigning people positions based on their merit will always be better
better at what? to what end?
ethnocentricity is pertinent when talking about evolutionary strategies, we're not talking about ideals here
>>
>>86106133
Imagine being told for a 2nd and now a 3rd time what the word impact means and still not being able to comprehend it
>>86105168
>impact
>noun
>2.
>a marked effect or influence.
>Imagine being such a fucking uneducated fringe nutjob you think the daily mail is antiwhite.
Imagine thinking that I tie my identity to a publication the way you no doubt do and thinking that I would be upset if you chose to sarcastically attack a publication that you perceive ideologically aligns with me only to be left completely baffled when I was able to formulate a criticism of it from a right wing perspective rather than a left wing perspective
>>
>>86104202
>drinking shitweizer
>>
>>86106215
You've pointed out the original cancer Hans.
Liberalism fucked everything
>>
>>86105722
Its already happening even in central europe.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-easteurope-automation-insight/enter-the-robots-automation-fills-gaps-in-east-europes-factories-idUSKBN1FR1ZK
>>
>>86106108
I'm arguing that you're an aussie who's trying to tell an actual person living in europe that there's some fairytale bullshit like european identity.
>>
File: 1529698114134.jpg (76 KB, 684x546)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>This entire fucking thread
>>
>>86105041
is this brit beside Vida meant to mean something?
>>
>>86106397
And Japan. But they can't replace most jobs yet, although they are getting there.
>>
>>86106409
Not with that attitude
>>
>>86105709
Sure. With this knowledge we can ascertain that these lines are arbitrarily drawn, since at one point these tribes hated each other, now they consider themselves related.
>>
>>86104841
incel on damage on control

>>86106132
If you're going to say someone is projection then at least be consistent and also say it the person I'm replying to so you don't come off as a biased incel poster.
>>
>>86104906
Merkel isn't left-wing outside of her reactions to the refugee crisis in 2015.
>>
>>86106348
Yes and how does it impact your ability to survive. I.e. not die? Black people still synthesize vitamin D you fucking mongoloid. Enough to survive in european enviroments infact. Smoking impacts your ability to survive. Stubbing your toe does not.
Comprende?
I also dont identify with a publication. Im just not stupid enough to think a right wing tabloid os antiwhite cause duh ebil darkies are out to get me.
Its not about right or left like your undeveloped tribal brain is forced to perceive it as. But rather your inability to decipher reality from your delusions. There are valid right wing critiques to make of a tabloid. That does not excuse runaway delusions or stupity as an opinion.
>>
>>86106221
That's why i said if you don't have enough children that's your own responsibility to deal with. Low childbirth rates only bites those in the ass who didn't have enough children to being with, so low childbirth rates should never be an argument for immigration, even if it were fom another European country instead of an African one.

Also it'd be really easy to get back higher birthrates if those in politics and media really wanted to do so, but you can guess why that is not the case.
>>
>>86106215
>national cohesion in France is due to citizenship
do you mean that's how it's designed to be? because it certainly isn't like that.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.