[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 993555990.jpg.0.jpg (144 KB, 1200x800)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
AYO
THESE WHITEBOIS FINNA BOUTTA GET DABBED ON
>>
Look at that 6'5 BITCH run from that 5'10 specimen!!
>>
>>86100609
black superiority
>>
>>86100609
why didn't Alex just fucking use the Muay Thai plum against DC fucks sakes hes dumb as shit
>>
>>
>>86099856
DC is white though
>>
>>86100890
Lol fuck off Gus had no chance against superior DC. DC lit his ass up with his hands too

you monkey from the Philippines defending the european BAHAHAHAH!!
>>
>>86101097
If i really wanted to root for either, I would have rooted for DC the manlet

I'm just shocked at how bad Alex was in that fight
>>
>>86101248

You calling 5'10 DC baddest man on the planet a manlet? Hes average height destroying the bigger men, thats respectable.

Let me ask honestly though, are you a tall monkey from the Philippines or are you just a short gay monkey who feels you can get off scott free calling dudes bigger than you manlet?
>>
File: 1512579601542.jpg (100 KB, 1200x800)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>86099856
Ngannou vs Stipe would be the equivalent of France vs Croatia.
>>
>>86101527
Nigger, 5'10 as a HEAVYWEIGHT is short as fuck, props to DC for over achieving
>>
File: dc stipe.webm (2.96 MB, 1280x720)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>86099856
>WHITEBOIS FINNA BOUTTA GET DABBED ON

*POKED ON

DCs white status revoked.
>>
>>86101762
Oh, so you are indeed a short little monkey girly faggot calling a champion much bigger and more powerful than you a manlet.

You shame a fucking average height man for destroying every natural huge fighter at the exception of 1 cheater? You should be admiring and respecting that, not calling him manlet

Fuck Philippines, you Hypocritical peasant monkey.
>>
File: a.jpg (31 KB, 432x288)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
No wonder though, if I was a faggot living in the poverty Philippines like the guy ITT, I'd probably call men bigger than me manlet in order to feel relevant too!
>>
>>86102188
Jones would still beat DC even without roids desu

Look at how he used his lanky as fuck arms to post DC everytime they clinched
>>
>>86101915
stipe will get his belt back from that muslim cheater
>>
File: download (7).jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>86102470

Id love to see how ugly, non-feminine and disgusting you look lol. You just called me desu, you are a confirmed little monkey faggot. You feel you can call others manlet because of your homosexuality

Steroids these days, as GSP put it, have massive benefit that go beyond what you may think. Fight IQ, reaction time, the whole nine yards. You cannot truly say that, we will never know because its obvious Jones cheated both times.

Now heres a banana for you little gay boy monkey!
>>
>>86102736
Jones popped the second fight sure but he won the first fight fair and square. He dominated DC in the clinch and even scored a takedown.

On the other hand, how do you know DC doesn't juice too? hes a former Olympian and Olympic athletes are known to dope
>>
File: 175910458.jpg (35 KB, 640x360)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>86101248
>>86100890
>>86101762
>>86102470

>HEY GUYZ, IMMA LITTLE GAY MONKEY, SO IM BASICALLY A GURHL IN MY MIND, SO I CAN CALL GUYS BIGGER THAN ME MANLET SINCE I LOVE BIG GUYS FUCKING ME, HUR HUR TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE BANANAS YUMMMMMMM IM SO UGLY DOE
>>
>>86099856
> dc
> black
welcome newfag
>>
File: download (8).jpg (8 KB, 268x188)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>86103002
>Jones popped the second fight sure but he won the first fight fair and square. He dominated DC in the clinch and even scored a takedown.

Yeah before USADA came around, dumb gay boy monkey

>On the other hand, how do you know DC doesn't juice too? hes a former Olympian and Olympic athletes are known to dope

so because some Olympians cheated means DC did too just because you dont like him? Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 4cd.jpg (46 KB, 600x420)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>86103002
Jones cheated. Theres proof all around the board.

DC has been known to be natural and fair. There is proof all around the board.

Try again, monkey gay boy.
>>
>>86103269
>DC has been known to be natural and fair.

Yeah like pulling that towel fiasco and poking Stipe in the eyes, sounds like a pretty fair guy, Daniel
>>
>>86103479

Im talking regarding performance enhancing drugs, stop with the red herring. Stipe was making too many mistakes, he was like a deer in the headlights against superior DC

You really love these big fighters and you loathe the 5'10 DC dont you? Man you must really be a faggot to hate such a great man. it must be miserable being a tiny monkey homo with no real man to love you. You realize none of these men would fuck your ugly ass btw right? Youre a chink monkey bro.

accept the reality of DC's dominance. his legacy is forever now. Jones is forever tainted.. DC raped Stipes legacy. deal with it.

By the way, found a pic of you
>>
File: You.png (224 KB, 614x349)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>86103903
>>
>>86103903
If DC and Lesnar are really going to fight, DC is not going to survive if he keeps it in the clinch, hes going to have to land a hail mary for him to win
>>
Jones is the eye poke king anyway lmfao. but excuses excuses everyone and the scholars seen DC's tactics he used against Stipe. Nevertheless he would have starched his ass. The GOAT heavyweight was no match
>>
>>86104265
Ok casual, now youre just trolling lol. Lesnar is easy money and easy win for DC. Keep your false hope up though. Keep doubting DC bitch he will prove you wrong again. Stop the disrespect. I bet you were an Ngannou rider

You didnt answer me though, why so much obvious disgust for DC? you want him to fail so bad. hes a hell of a guy man. is it because youre gay and you dislike him being 5'10?
>>
>>86104265
You there monkeyboy? Im curious honestly why you are so hateful towards DC.

But thanks for the laughs tonight gayboy. Your desperation is high.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.