[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1519771106412.jpg (154 KB, 1001x823)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
As sad and as disappointed as I am, I'm also proud of the progress we made this time around. It felt good to get excited about international football again. I haven't had this much fun with a tournament since Euro '96.
>>
>>86100708
yeah it is really fun this time around
>>
>>86100708
Shut the fuck up loser. Barely did anything in open play. Nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>86101049
wew calm down Apu
>>
We've made no progress at all, aside from getting some results against teams we were expected to beat. Yet again we've choked and played like utter shit as soon as the going got tough. That was just as shit a performance as any that we've put in at recent tournament appearances.
>>
File: My sides.jpg (39 KB, 326x315)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>86101049
A FUCKING POO
>>
proud?

germany, spain, portugal, argentina, brazil, were all out

england had the road paved... to roll the dice in the finals

and the team fucked it up with that second half

the biggest achievement was beating colombia, without james... on penalty shoot out...

1 shot on target in 120 min... what exactly are you proud of?
>>
>>86101049
>Nothing to be proud of.
And shitting in the street is?
>>
>>86100708
You're going up m8.
It'll come home eventually I'm sure of it.
>>
>>86101633
Keep coping. Just know that there's nothing to be proud of your pathetic team. How many shots on target from open play against Belgium, Colombia and Croatia btw(the 3 half decent teams you played). If I wanted to watch pick and roll, I'd watch Basketball
>>
>>86102116
Get back to your off licence, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>86102116
ITS COMING HOME 2019 HINDI CUNT
>>
>>86101428
>what exactly are you proud of?

Getting to a World Cup semi final for the first time in 28 years. Other than making the semis for Euro 96, we've been consistently disappointing up to now. How we got there means fuck all. It happened when we least expected it.
>>
>>86101049
Bro you’re fucking Indian you can’t be talking
>>
>>86103306
Why?
>>86102933
Congratulations, you achieved the same thing Turkey did in 2002 while playing traah against substandard opponents.
>>
>>86102933
>It happened when we least expected it.
I dunno, I always get the impression that english fans expect great things from their team, maybe you want to calm down "its coming home" crowd then
>>
>>86101049
Based Pajeet dropping some truth bombs
>>
>>86103601
>Indians commenting on anyone's international tournament progress

The fucking state of that country, jesus christ. Haven't you got some bobs and vegene to look out for?
>>
>>86103771
Nice post bro. Seeing the standard is so low, you must be proud of typing that out.
>>
>>86103711
Your impression is fucked and wrong. Most of the time we're taking the piss. We're an incredibly apprehensive breed of people.
>>
>>86104082
I'm too busy trying to figure out why a person who shits in the street and can't into football is commenting on anyone's World Cup progress. What the fuck are you even doing?
>>
>>86101049
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>86100708
Good. This run through a relatively weak draw will paper over the cracks and it'll all be "we're back lad, semi-final la, further than the krauts mate" and so on, instead of inspiring any sort of change in English football.
Just as well too, because England fans are insufferable.
>>
>every major NT gets BTFO
>Englel reaches semis
rly makes u think...
>>
>>86104302
>can't into football
Absolutely SEETHING. Get in the fuckin bin along with Gareth's brave boys.
>>
2 years ago we were knocked out by fucking Iceland in the RO16 in normal time, and 4 years ago only got a single meaningless point in the group stages, and now we are contemplating having gotten to extra time in the WC semi finals and just narrowly losing. If you had told anyone on /sp/ 2 years ago we would have even made the knockouts this year they would have memed the shit out of you. We didn't make the final, but we have improved beyond anyones expectations from the pile of shite we once were not too long ago.
>>
>>86100708
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>86100708
>progress

You got fucking outclassed by the first good team you faced. Usually that happens in the last 16, but the draw was as such this time that you didn’t meet a good team until the semifinals. Where you proceeded to get dicked after taking the lead. You created full-all from open play. Spamming crosses to your mong CB isn’t progress.
>>
>>86101049
Based and poopilled

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.