[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 101 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: sims4hentai.jpg (149 KB, 1278x705)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Sims 4 with hentai mods
Base Game: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3b24aabbf141c0539bb449c0ce1c1ab0fb5072a6&dn=The+Sims+4-RELOADED&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Nude skins mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66948-sims-4-updated-majestics-female-nude-skins/

Hentai Sex mods: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-2231022-26-may-2017/
>>
Thank you, good sir! i was looking for something to do.
>>
Are there any mods make the tits bigger. And can you do sex with the all the female npcs
>>
>>775209
anyone got a direct link to the mods, stupid thing wont let me register
>>
>>775407

Same here. Goddamn forums with their annoying "you MUST register" attitude.
>>
>>775407
>>775410
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c750731ae9c3a469984ce89e7a43533166f8ec57&dn=WickedWhims%202.2.3.102%20new&tr=http%3a%2f%2fplab.site%2fann%3fuk%3dUVU1gY1HVZ
>>
>>775457
unless I'm doing something really wrong (and I tried for hours), most of these wont work with the torrent because they require a newer version
>>
>>775493
After you install the game don't install the crack just yet. Open the game and it will open Origin and the game will update once it updates install the crack
>>
>>775494
they let you update a pirated version? wow didnt think of that
and the crack works for the non-updated version too, damn, wouldnt have never guessed that, thanks bro
>>
>>775494
it sais i need to activate the game, origin blocks it

what do?
>>
>>775494
>>775538
can confirm this
when I try to boot the game without applying the crack first, origin just tells me to buy the game and wont let me update

thread is utter failure at this point, mods cant be downloaded and/or are incompatible with the torrent

currently trying to download a updated version OR a patch that lets me update the torrent, but both is hard to find
>>
>>775538
>>775555
It should ask you if you want to play the trial version which is basically the full version but you only have access to it for 48 hours. Click yes and the game should be updated. If that doesn't appear search for the trial version manually in the store
>>
>>775585
the mods work with this complete package, its version 1.29 or something

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B3F51C3D42B72AA76B092B509D89814944D0CC1C&dn=The.Sims.4.Deluxe.Edition.v1.29.69.1020.All.DLC.And.Add-ons.zip

its pretty huge and the unpacking takes some time, but at least it works

the mods from here >>775457 can all be placed into /documents/ea games/mods (this folder is generated automatically after you first start the game)
>>
Took some work, but I did get it eventually. Thanks for the magnet links, anon.
>>
Wow to think there was actually a reason to play The Sims
>>
>>775588
Not sure how to run this, it says origin shouldn't me running but when I start it I get an error saying origin needs to be running....
>>
If I wanted to make a 16 year old slut will this mod let me? I know lover's lab has a strict adult only policy
>>
if the torrent for WickedWhims/ Wicked Woohoo doesn't work try the latest version (June 14 2017)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/
>>
Any more screenshots? The one in the OP makes this look like kind of a waste of time. Looks pretty polygonal.
>>
>>777350
thanks bro, i managed to get this working, i'm new to the sims, is there any way to make characters instant lovers? rising intimacy between sims sucks and i want everybody to have sex with everybody else
>>
>>777406
click the crtcl shift c and type testingcheats on
the type modifyrelationship Player Name NPC Name 100 Romance_Main

For money type motherlode
>>
File: 31047.jpg (51 KB, 350x525)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>777471
thanks senpai i'll try that out. Also HUGE disappoint that i can't make my shota and his milf harem, and the teenager body is exactly like the adult..
>>
>>777483
yeah but you still have skyrim and tk17 for that.
>>
>>777404
It's the Sims 4 with sex mods. look up Sims 4 gameplay if you want to see how the game looks like.
>>
>>777471
>modifyrelationship PlayedSimFirstName PlayedSimLastName TargetFirstName TargetLastName 100 Romance_Main

wheni use this the characters get the pink relationship bar full but they still get embarrassed and will not have sex, do you have anyother cheat code that solves this please?
>>
>>775407
>not being a member on loverslabs
>>
>>777514
change the sex setting in wicked whims to make it where the npc always says yes to sex
>>
sorry trying to download the sims on my friends shitty mac

do isos work with macs? can i still just download daemon and mount?
>>
>>777608
How do you change the sex settings within wickedwhims?
>>
for some reason the female model still is wearing her default underwear and cant be taken off. I have no idea whats going on
>>
>>776726
This. If someone could just do a simple step by step runthrough of what to do, this thread would be more justified.
>>
>>778708
Click on your sim, click Wicked, then on settings. There's a huge menu with all types of different options. I believe the option you're looking for is in Relationship something

If that doesn't work, try shift clicking on your sim with testing cheats enabled.
>>
>>777609
I'm also wondering about this.
>>
>>777108
technically
>>
File: 07-07-17_9-05-49 AM.png (885 KB, 1366x768)
885 KB
885 KB PNG
If you're still trying to find a working Sims Game, get the FitGirl Repack. All DLCs and works with WWs.
>>
File: Garden Milf.png (1.38 MB, 1366x768)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>
Could someone please please pretty please type out an idiot proof guide on how to get the repack running? I downloaded it, and I think it's working, but when I start the game up, and click on all the extra content options in the main menu, it says I need to be online. I click to go online and then after about 10 mins it says can't establish a connection. So I'm not sure if I've done everything right. Also, I have 2 icons on my desktop.
>>
>>779786

You need to download more ram
>>
>>779812
did that but it had a virus and deleted my cpu
>>
>>779812
Delete System32. It works better.
>>
File: lol.png (671 KB, 1366x768)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>779786
Why the fuck would you connect a pirated version of the game. Don't connect it online, you can set that in the options. you dont have to click on anything in the main menu after you get the repack working, just play.
>>
>>775209
Man I don't visit /t/ often but it somehow always has what I came for, thanks OP.
>>
>not one torrent
>>
>>779841
>>779782

newfag here
do I need to go online to get new characters off the gallery? will I get a connection in the first place?
using fitgirl repack
>>
>>779841
So, I'm pretty sure I clicked on the install button, then it did a bunch of shit and now there's an icon on my desktop that lets me play sims. After that I don't need to do anything else? It's all unpacked and installed and available in game?

Also, what do I do with the mods now, to run them?
>>
>>779955
https://www.thesimsresource.com/helpcenter/view-post/post/26847/Installing%20The%20Sims%204%20Downloads
>>
>>775494
>tested the crack before updating, worked perfectly
>tested the mods, didn't work
>after updating through origin as per >>775494, application is not responding

OPs torrent is worthless; better off just finding the fitgirl repack and avoid the headache
>>
>>779951
You can't get online characters directly, you need to download them manually.
>>
Haha ! It works, I love you guys.

If Wickedwhim doesn't work for you, download it from:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwhims/
and run the auto installer.
For some reason, copypaste the mod into ElectrofailingArts/mods directory didn't work for me.
>>
File: chess.png (956 KB, 1366x768)
956 KB
956 KB PNG
>>779955
If you have Fitgirl, no.
If you have anything else, IDK good luck.

Disable online in options, and install all mods by hands, usually by simply dumping the files in the Mods folder, or the Tray folder, depending on the mod. If you can install a program, and drag and click files, you can build your own harem of teen whores. The mod will come with instructions. The shit is dirt simple.
>>
Can I have a toddlers harem with this mod ?
>>
Looks like shit. Use The Klub instead.

>>778935
>>
TSR's ad campaign is severly nerve wrecking with their ads everywhere and made up "technical problems". I already disabled adblocker but it still keeps bugging me.
Did anyone find a way to bypass this?
>>
>>779783
Okay now I haven't been able to get any sex actions started that doesn't involve furniture in some way lol just how? Also if I just want to have a character do whatever it wants whenever should I just make it have a partner that does all the working? Because it kind of kills the fun to make sure my Sim goes to work 5 days a week, hardly have any time to fuck around between shifts and only get two days that goes by swiftly to mess around.

P.S. This is really the first Sims game I ever played
>>
File: titjob.png (878 KB, 1366x768)
878 KB
878 KB PNG
>>780121
1. Did you install Wicked Whims?
2. Did you install the animations for wicked whims? They're not really included, they have to be installed separately. Go to the wicked whims page and read the entire thing. Arma7 has really good animations, you can find a link to his shit on the WW page.
3. Do you have two sims that are romantically involved? That a rule by default but it can be changed in the wicked whims settings.
>>
also you need to enable mods and script mods in the Sims 4 settings. All this is on the WW page.
>>
File: 1476927818805.jpg (30 KB, 600x494)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>780121
>Created two sims to fuck each other
>Move into shit Apartment
>Make the girl a dishwasher, and the guy a waterboy to make money to keep the lights on
>Start playing the game for the game rather then to fap, weeks pass
>Guy rises the ranks and because professional athlete, girl becomes a celebrity chef
>create other sims to fuck, but get wrapped up in the game again and give them careers as well.
>All of them progress to the last stages of their careers, and the bring in like 5k a day.
>Realize I got lost in the game and make the guy quit his job. Other 3 sims all work and bring cash in.
>Spend all my time with my first guy cruising the neighborhood to fuck all the women in the NPC homes and have threesomes with their daughters.
>Forget WW setting for pregnancy was set to 50%, now 14 different sims are calling my sim saying they had a kid.
>>
File: 200w (13).gif (3.06 MB, 200x150)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB GIF
>>780207
>>
>>775209
Now if only there were a mod that let male Sims not look like nu-male cucks, then we'd be alright!
>>
>>780207
Similar story here...

>Got Sims 4 when it came out
>"Man, this game is really shallow and doesn't have much content"
>"Nude mods are nice, but there's really not enough depth to the game."
>Spend hours trying to get in to it. Doesn't work.
>Never touch the game again.
>Get the Sex Mods and mix in a bunch of other stuff
>Realize I've spent literally 4 days playing a game that was "void of content" before
>Have only actually used the sex mods a few times in-game

It's... almost as if the sexual aspect is a major facet of life and it should come with a game that simulate life. Sex is always there in the background as a sort of gratification for getting everything you need to do done...
>>
>>780207
>>780275
ikr
I just build a three story brothel with pair bedrooms, orgy rooms for homosexuals, bedrooms with windows for people with voyeur fetish, changing rooms with windows, showers and a large bdsm room in the fucking basement.

[spoiler]Now I just need to find a way to make people actually go there[/spoiler]
>>
I got it already but the animations pack's that I have are a little boring I guess. Can anyone recommend good packs other than Amra71, Lupobianco, YrSa and KLM?
Thanks
>>
is this compatible with the expansions and dlc?
>>
>>780320
mike24 is essential, golden88 also has some godlike animations

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66038-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-whims-06-07-2017/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71897-sims-4wip-golden88s-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-march-04-2017-second-stage-of-standing-doggy-added/

these are also decent

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72535-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-21june2017/
>>
which one of these works >>775209 >>775588
are they both shit
>>
>>780437

First one worked for me.
Dunno about the second ...
>>
>>780437
Second one
>>
I don't get it? I downloaded >>775588 and when I try to start the game it tries to boot up and then it crashes saying I need to have Orgin running in the background, when I have Orgin in the background it tells me to make sure I start it as an admin and not to have Orgin up? What am I supposed to do? Didn't see a readme with instructions and I don't see a crack so I assume it is supposed to work right after install. Anyone here had the same problem or care enough to give me a solution? Please help me out.
>>
>>780475
There is a crack folder inside the iso. Mount it and copy the files to the game directory
>>
I can't seem to find a setting to allow sims to use sex mods on their own free will. Have i just not encountered it yet or is it even possible?
>>
>>780494
I fixed it by dragging the entire folder to the desktop, it just works now. Weird.
>>
>>780579
Not possible yet, the dude is still adding features to the mod, autonomous sex is available in early stages via his patreon (not sure if that's downloadable for free somewhere) but in the loverslab download no.
>>
>>780602
Thanks. I'll stop obsessing over it then
>>
>>780579
I really can't wait for that update, I'm surprised it never reached that stage yet already
>>
Someone has MC command 3.4.0 for this version of sims? Author is retarded and delete old version for fight against piracy. Retard.
>>
>>775209
Does anyone have mega links to good animations? Half of the larger animation packages seem down for me.

Maybe it's because the animators left and went to Patreon instead?
>>
Man... I've been playing the Sims for about 4 days straight, now. I smell like ass and my boxers are covered in crusty cum.

Just wish the Wicked Whims mod was compatible with my romanceable teens mod. I'd like to add Cassandra Goth to my basement dungeon...
>>
>>781067
were you get that romanceable t mod
>>
>>781067
Dungeon pics? Also, is it not workable to just turn off her ability to decline sex and allow teens? I mean if it's a dungeon and all is it necessary to be able to use a romance mod? Maybe the romance mod has some nice features I'm unaware of
>>
File: 1499988236746.jpg (1.62 MB, 2448x3264)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
currently downloading.

How do I install this game? Torrent file doesn't have a crack (unless I'm missing something)

how do I install the mods?
>>
File: A teen and her mom.png (1.1 MB, 1366x768)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>781067
Dude, you can fuck teens with WW. Its a setting. Click anything > Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings i think > Look for teem romance/teen relationship.
>>
>>781067
It gets old fast man, trust me. I give you about 6 more days, at max.
>>
>>781365
Mods you just drop into the folder if you get the mod pack, it's in the read me. The base game crack idk because I own it, nigger. It's cheap just buy it
>>
>>781421
Forgot, you also go into game settings while in game and enable mods checkbox and scripts. Then restart game
>>
I'll download this once I'm back from work
>>
In case anyone who has the base game is concerned with the new update, the mods still work you just have to re-enable them
>>
File: 1446001750051.jpg (224 KB, 583x1508)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>Using main sim to fuck a NPC milf sim up the ass upstairs
>Teen daughter of the Similf starts a fire cooking burgers outside
>Fire kills her and the husband
>Similf comes downstairs to dead family as my Sim walks out the door
>>
>>775494
bless you good sir.
>>
>>781618
Some men just want to watch the world burn...
>>
>>775209
anyone got a download for the game itself? I want to try this mod out and haven't played the sims in ages
>>
How good is this if you're a /d/generate? Like, vanilla sex and exhibhitionism do nothing for me. I need hardcore futa gangbangs to make it worth my time.

Will this slake the thirst?
>>
>>782012
Well, by default Sims 4 enables you to make futas. Just use the gay animations you can find for WW and you can have a futa orgy.
>>
>>775209
so wich one work?
>>
>>782009
>>783651
Don't use the base game link from OP. It's not corrupted or infected or anything, it's just outdated as fuck.
Download the new repacks first (I linked one below, not the newest but a well-seeded and fairly recent one) , they include the latest DLCs and some mods require a newer version of Sims 4 anyway.
Once you installed the base game and test ran with no probs, then install the nude/sex mods as per OP's links, they should be compatible with the latest versions of Sims 4.
For WickedWhims, you have to download each animation pack individually, some/most are listed on the LoversLab thread. Some of those are created by crap animators, so just experiment around with all the listed packs to find the ones that you like. Download the Azmodan22 bondage assets as well, they enable more animations.

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/17791484/The_Sims_4__Deluxe_Edition_v1.29.69.1020__amp__ALL_DLC
>>
>>775588
regarding the mods do i just drag n drop the whole folder or just the mods folder/contents
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Does this work if you have the original version of the game?
>>
>>783708
Cheers!
>>
The Sims 4 Inc All DLC Deluxe Edition 2017 Eng Repack
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cb7ac65969327b990e9830e144c6e21ca1f34c72&dn=The+Sims+4+Inc+All+DLC+Deluxe+Edition+2017+Eng+Repack&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
If anyone wants to give me a line on where to find the mods that LoversLab doesn't allow, it would be appreciated. I'd, like, suck your dick or something.
>>
Someone knows any torrent for the sims 3 with all the dlcs and exp ?
>>
>>788376
http://lolicon.legacywaste.org/

rule of 6 gets you to sims 4 pretty easily.
>>
>>782293
I still find that to be a very interesting thing sims 4 has... I mean it even allows a female, with a vagina to impregnate other females. o...O
>>
>>789592
They're all mods for Skyrim, though.
>>
Is there a tool or something to create sims from pictures or facegen files? Or am i stuck with sliderfu?
>>
>>788362
this legit?
>>
>>789699
just got done downloading, it's legit
>>
>>789624
there's a forum associated with that document, if you find the tutorial master list it has sims 4 mods in it as well.
>>
you can download the latest WickedWhim mod on its owner tumblr page directly

>http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download
>>
after installing it asks to install microsoft visual c++ 2013, is this normal
>>
File: nani.jpg (42 KB, 815x525)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>after installing the base game
nyaaaniiii
>>
>>788362
This is the latest version of the game and it works 100% with all the mods I've tried.
>>
>>789802
Don't download
>>775209
Instead just download this
>>788362
>>
>>788362
>>783708
so which of the two? it both says all dlc but the size difference is huge
>>
>>789592
>rule of 6
I wish I knew what you meant by that, but Google is just pointing me to viral reproduction. Regardless, I appreciate it.
>>
>>789885
God damnit. I knew I should have checked ATF first and, in hindsight, I have no idea why I didn't. Probably because I'm stupid or something.
>>
>>789885
rule of 6, every page on the internet is within 6 links of eachother.
>>
>>789950
Huh. News to me. I learned something today.
>>
>>788362
Downloaded it, what do i need to do now?
a chinese message i cant close appeared when i clicked the ea.game.regfix file.

when i launch it with origin closed i get told to open it and vica versa.
>>
>>790153
Go into "The Sims 4" folder wherever you installed it ex. "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin" in that bin folder there should be two exe files "TS4.exe" "TS4_x64.exe" choose one and run as administrator.
>>
>>790153
If you are running this through Origin you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>790173
>>790174
When i click the TS4.exe, it launches origin, any ideas?

ive started the trial, and had origin detect and update my copy of the sims, should i have not let it update?
>>
>>790196
Completely uninstall TS4. Then reinstall TS4. That would should fix everything also do not use origin.
>>
>>788362
This is all the mods I am currently using on TS4 works with this download I'm only going to seed for a little while.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:930dc050f4081ab722bda9eef77fa04443765691&dn=Documents.zip
>>
>>790307
I think it was something close to 1500 animations for Wicked Whims
>>
File: LzOpxUW.png (80 KB, 821x596)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
In order, ive unpacked the game, updated via origin and now launch the games to have this error occur?
>>
>>790379
turn off origin / uninstall
>>
>>790379
It should be enough for you to navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and then delete the GameVersion.txt-file. Then try the game again.
>>
>>790379
google searched the first three words with "the sims 4" and go this link http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4-updated-on-29-12-2015
>>
>>789592
could just please post link of it?
>>
>>790307
Dude, are you even seeding the torrent? I've been trying to get it all day and nothing. I know you said a little while.. but isn't this a tad too short?
>>
>>790382
>>790391
sorry guys for the spoonfeeding, but
>>790390
worked for me
>>
>>790415
Sorry about that "excuse" should be seeding all day tomorrow.
>>
>>790415
>>790488
Alternatively I uploaded it to my google drive
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwptq7Ejft65ZERUaXE3WDhRbkU
>>
>>790489
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Sorry if I sounded a bit angry in my earlier post, but good stuff man!
>>
>>790534
No problems I'll try to keep the mods up to date but only for as long as I stay interested in TS4
>>
>>775209
Sims 4 with Whicked Whims is by far one of the few best things ever happened to me regarding masturbation.
>>
>>792206
Loverslab amount of animations is a blessing aswell
>>
we need a torrent with all mods together, its a huge mess that site
>>
File: UxnHrL9.png (316 KB, 956x766)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
I'm looking for a sim can't sfind it anywr... I tried Google only dead links
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 190x266)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>792756
Another pic. Same result dead links.
>>
Game runs fine, put this mod folder in my game folder >>790489 but got no mods

Is my mods folder just in the wrong place (TS4 main folder) or am I suppose to do something else?
>>
>>793157
if your running windows, its in the documents folder

C:\Users\-----------\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
>>
Bump
>>
Some tips:

Don't follow faggot >>775494 's Advice. Faggot is a troll

Don't use faggot >>790489 's mod list. Something in the mod will corrupt your game and will crash your desktop.
>>
I give up. None of the mods or mod torrents work with any of the game packs listed. Fuck OP that asshole.
>>
>>793335
been using the mod list without problems for a few days now..? Are you using it with the download he said would work?
>>
>>793328
>>792756
Anyone?
>>
>>793379
I'm using it aswell without any problems
>>
this is so fun to mess with
>>
So disappointing that you can't build up a dungeon to lock your neighbours in
>>
>>792757
>>>792756
>Another pic. Same result dead links.
Is that zendaya coleman that cant be a sims 4 sim
>>
>>794181
You can if you dl the right mods on loverslab my dude
>>
>>790489
so is there more animations than this
>>
>>794228
Yes, go on loverslab in the download list section or just go on the WW page he listed all the animation packs
>>
is there like a gallery or some place to find good looking sim
or more mods i should get

im really shit at making mine look good
>>
>>794230
I've been trying for days man but not all sites have all in one mod+sim . zip
>>
File: 09-22-17_1-53-45 AM.png (920 KB, 1366x768)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
>>794358
Yea, its gonna be work to make a sim look really fucking good. Most of the dolled up Sims online come with a shitton of CC to make them look that way. My first and favorite Simwhore was one i made with the random button. Just make a few normal ones for now and slowly over time improve the look.
>>
File: azz.png (948 KB, 1366x768)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
>>794229
Some of the animations packs available aren't listed on the WW thread. It's better to go to sites downloads section, go to the Sims 4 section, and sort by reply count or latest update. Also, be careful of the mods you install. Some of them are really crappy and will just clutter your WW menus as you scroll to the good shit.
>>
The torrents don't have any viruses on them?
>>
>>780275
yeah this is why even though actual harvest moon and rune factory are infinitely better games than their porn parodies, those porn parodies still kinda swing on par. the fuck kinda game lets you get married and have a kid but you can't kiss your wife
>>
>>788362
It's in chinese or something.
Tried to change the language already.
What do?
>>
>>794755
reinstall
>>
>>794186
which ones

i got 2 devices etc mods theyre nice but i wanted to leave the sims locked in the barrens and cages
>>
File: slurp.png (769 KB, 1366x768)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
>>794913
>Have Party
>Get Neighbors into desired fuckroom
>Set doors to Locked for everyone but family or your own sim
>????
>Profit

Locking them in actual cages idk. I know the system exists in the game, but im not sure anyone has adapted the jailcells in the prison for personal use. Maybe you can. This calls for some experimentation.
>>
File: 3some.png (928 KB, 1366x768)
928 KB
928 KB PNG
>>
Please help! I have successfully installed the mod but now when my sim gets into the shower they suddenly put on clothes. Is there directory where i can delete clothes or any other way to fix this?
>>
>>795961
Or can someone link me with sims 4 studio?
>>
>>795961
you need to install the sims stay nude mods. I can't find them in my folder, just google it.
>>
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/expansion/the-sims-4-cats-and-dogs?utm_campaign=&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=sims%204&sourceid=
There’s a new DLC out November 10, Cats and Dogs. I hope someone can take care of this.
>>
Anybody got a good pack of clothes mods?
>>
>>796224
any bestiality mods?
>>
>>797028
>Pet update releases Nov 10th
>It's not even the end of Oct
>Asks for beast stuff
Do you even timeline bro?
>>
>>788362
won't my pc explode with all the dlc?
>>
>>797134
The SIms 4 is way better optimized than the Sims 3 so I don't think it'll be much of an issue, I'm playing it on a laptop just fine.
>>
Which body mod is the best for male and female?
>>
File: pgfuckery.png (74 KB, 1555x430)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>788362
This magnet has a trojan loaded with Proxy Gate malware in the launcher. I downloaded it overnight and installed it. Went to clean up some old programs today and discovered it. Running two processes in the background without permission, check your task manager for "PG Helper Process" and "PG Network Component"

Pic related
>>
>>795833
pls report back anon i'm shit at this game
>>
>>797240
Holy fuck I was thinking about downloading this until I saw FitGirl had an up to date repack. Thanks for reporting in anon, dodged a bullet here
>>
>>797312
FitGirl's is actually like one or two updates behind, Games4TheWorld has the game update to the most recent patch
>>
File: 10-15-17_11-53-15 PM.png (1.14 MB, 1366x768)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>797284

Yes, its possible with a jail mod. The door doesn't slide open like a jailcell, but it definitely has the look. Depending on how much time you invest in designing, you could make it really really nice and proper looking. The mod comes with shitty jail amenities as well, like a bed and toliet, so you could totally have a fuck dungeon, especially if you take some assets from the vampire houses for the dark and dim atmosphere.

http: double forward slash modthesims dot info /d/ 591975
>>
File: 10-16-17_6-06-54 PM.png (920 KB, 1366x768)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
Here's a cell.
>>
File: 10-16-17_6-07-49 PM-2.png (1 MB, 1366x768)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
She started a fire.
>>
File: 10-16-17_5-52-46 PM.png (1012 KB, 1366x768)
1012 KB
1012 KB PNG
So the concept is possible. All you have to do is get NPCs to walk into those cells, then lock them for everyone other then your sim by clicking on the door.
>>
File: 10-16-17_6-08-41 PM.png (1.13 MB, 1366x768)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>797498
Although if you leave the lot and go somewhere else, your prisoners can escape.
>>
>>797364
>>797499

neat

the game still pisses me off kinda tho

>it gets buggy af
>u have to cheat relationships
>relationship cheat has to be done both ways somehow between two people?
>door locks don't work half the time and bug
>you have to 'request' things
>sims often stand around for an hour before doing the command
>the weird animation where they both stand up on the same spot before starting an animation
>can't force sims to stay on a certain item
>have to lure neighbours into places in absurd ways such as challenging them to a game of chess in a jail cell

many of these are probably cus i dunno wtf im doing here but still
>>
>>797604
A lot of those things are just part of the game. Wicked Whims is a really complicated and expansive mod, the creator is doing the best he can and updating it all the time. You can install several mods that make changing Sims clothes, relationships, wieght, and look a breeze. MC Command Mod is literally the best mod of the game. Download it.
>>
>>797139
help
>>
>>797689
>Go to Wicked Whims thread
>Scroll down
>Install different skins
>Judge for yourself.

The shits subjective as fuck.
>>
>>788362
I downloaded this version, played normally and a few days later it went and said that I can't play the game because Origin isn't running.
I already uninstalled an reinstalled the game, anyone has had this problem too?
>>
File: 1.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Anyone have WickedWhims 3.2.4.118?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.