[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 156 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (6 KB, 480x360)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
A torrent with a very large selection of USA PS2 ISOs. I dont know if its a complete collection, but the fucking thing is 2.6 terabytes, so it must be close.

The magic part: With a "FCMB memory card" from ebay for a few dollars you can softmod nearly any PS2 (except the very last slim models) completely reversibly (card in = modded, card out = back to normal) and with 'open ps2 loader' on the card you can boot disc ISOs from a network SMB share, no more burning discs, just download and go.

Remember, you can just pick the ISOs you want to download in your torrent client, you dont have to get the whole thing, but please seed the same amount back at least.

The magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8517b29d393c291aa331e9f479b3767321b200ed&dn=My%20Sony%20PlayStation%202%20(USA)%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
>>
Haven't tried the one in this torrent yet, but whenever I try to burn Onimusha Dawn of Dreams it gets stuck in the 3rd stage. Does anyone has the same problem?
>>
Can you explain how the SMB share thing would work? I had a softmodded ps2 a while ago, but the games would crash because the DVD, now I just emulate. But I'd be fun to give it a try
>>
>>819448

There are many, many guides for setting up a simple samba/smb share out there, its one of the most common things to do with a network.

On the OPL side ive found you have to manually assign an IP address to the ps2 with the last 'official' OPL release, but i use the latest daily build and DHCP seems to be fixed in it and everything goes much smoother

you can get that here https://akuhak.github.io/test_build/
>>
>>819346
problem is, my dude if you want to select the files to download you have to wait for the file tree be synced and can take a loooooong time depending on the number of peers on the net
>>
>>819506

I just added the magnet to my torrent client and the entire contents list showed up in less than a minute, ready for me to start picking and choosing.
>>
thanks seeders! and OP! :)
>>
>>819506

what does that even mean? I never experienced anything like that.
>>
This could have just been added to this thread, no? >>787852
>>
>>819617

Feel free to link it
>>
No Duke Nukem 3D in this pack
>>
>>819842

This is a PS2 pack sir
>>
>>819346
Do I need an emulator for this?
>>
>>820037

You can if you want. PCSX2 or something. Or use a real console.
>>
For anyone out there with a ps3, you can still jailbreak it and use cfw/rebug to run backwards compatibility as well as current ps3 titles. It can run most, if not some ps2 games and all ps1 games run perfectly as I'm aware.
>>
>>819346
>except the very last slim models

This means the super-slim PS2? Does it use its own card or something?
>>
great post OP, much appreciated

anyone know if a decent PSX collection of isos exist? bought a couple of MM3 modchips and some used fat PS1's, hoping to have a nice collection of PS1 isos
>>
>>820848
archive has it
>>
>>820811
the last slim models cannot be hacked with free mc boot, need a phisical chip, like matrix infinity or the clones modbo4.0 or modbo 5.0
>>
>>819346
No one is seeding this, download is super slow
>>
tybasedanon
>>
>>819346
Currently seeding for yall. I only have 1TB downloaded so far, but I will keep the seed going a little after the whole thing is done. Let's get some more seeders.
>>
>>819358
Have you tried upgrading your OPL version? I know that there have been many bugfixes over hte years that affected several games like Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.
>>
>>821880
Well, fuck me then, I'm not physically gonna fuck with the system. I got most of the games I like, but would have been fun to at least try to see if there are any gems I might have missed.
>>
>>821880
i got the very last slim and this is a common miconception. no, you can't do the disc swap to install FMCB but you can get a memcard with an already installed FMCB and it WILL work. The issue is that you won't be able to run a hacked OSDSYS menu, instead you will have to hold Triangle while booting up the console to launch uElf and then manually launch whatever .elf you want (OPL etc). That's the only drawback. If you go back t OSDSYS you are in the default one and need to restart the console in order to launch whatever you want to launch.

You can map out the OpenPS2Loader to a whateer gamepad button to push straight to it during the boot.

Just buy a memcard that has FMCB installed on ebay or something.
>>
bump?
>>
Cant believe this is going to fall off the board already.

come on son
>>
>>819346
spanish pal collection please!
>>
>>826994
This isn't /r you retarded fuck.
>>
Does anyone have a torrent link to a complete ps3 collection?
Thank You
>>
Is it possible to play NTSC game on a softmodded PAL PS2? Do you get them to run slowly because of the 50Hz/60Hz refresh thing?
>>
>>827924
PS2 games change the mode during boot, at least it was the case with USBAdvance and SwapMagic IIRC.
>>
>>827924
They'll play but if your television doesn't support NTSC then it will come out with all fucked up colors.

There are some newish features in OpenPS2Loader (called GSM or something) that will try to autoconvert the video signal to whatever you want even output in 720p and stuff. I only fucked around with it a few years ago but support wasn't too bad.
>>
>>826995
No one asked for your opinion, GO AND FUCKYOURSELF!
>>
>>827940
>>829386
So if my TV understands NTSC the games will run on the right speed. Thanks anons.
>>
>>829485
Well the game will run at the 'right speed' anyways but if your TV doesn't understand NTSC it might be black and white with all sorts of noise and visual distortion.
>>
this torrent doesn't really work
>>
Is there one for OG Xbox redump?
>>
bumpo for seedos
>>
god bless this torrent
>>
>>819514
You know how you grab a magnet link and then it's generating the metadata so you can see the actual contents of the torrent? It's that thing. Super common to be waiting for the filetree to be synced when you torrent a movie or show's sample file to check the actual quality of the rip.
>>
too slow, needs more seeding
>>
already 24h and ~100kb download speed, wtf.
>>
File: so close.png (11 KB, 1362x130)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
i'm to close to stop!. but its gotten so slow. fuckk
>>
bump for seeds
>>
Does anyone have a magnet for Ryu Ga Gotoku in JP?
I can only Find it in US in CoolRom. Other websites wont even load
>>
>>830440
bump
>>
>>830440
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12EM8wfh8jeXSAbkimge9iwc5IiFAt6x_

just checked this thread by chance
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (3 KB, 484x57)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>819346
Thanks, found some childhood gems in there
>>
>>819346
Bump
>>
>>820086
Yeah that should work, but if you still got a BC model you could take use of the PS2 thats apart of it.
>>
what can the PS2 emulate?
>>
please seed
>>
bump
>>
>>833265
SNES and some other systems from that generation or earlier. There's also a PS1 emulator that will run on the PS2 but I don't know how far along that is.
>>
>>819346
please seed
>>
can anyone post this on piratebay or anywhere else? we need more peers.
>>
File: c059ffeb67[1].png (47 KB, 1698x927)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>835742

I tried.
I get:
413 Request Entity Too Large

I sad.
>>
>>835791
damn
i'll try posting it on other sites
>>
>>835870
it worked! op or anybody that has the 100% please seed!!
>>
I KNOW its not the correct thread, but what about ps3? i got a modded ps3 but have no ideia where to get games :| sorry i'm dumb no bully
>>
It seems like this might be a part of the bit torrent

https://www.torrentdownloads.me/torrent/1657576546/Sony+PlayStation+2+%28USA%29+%28M-Z%29+%2820130125%29
>>
>>835890
you can try pirate bay or torrent based sites cause the ps3 games are almost 3 times the space requirements of a ps2 game and if you feel motivated to download it by parts in some other site you can take almost a week give or take.
>>
>>835890
for one, you can download directly from psn if a digital release exists. you can do it on your pc if you can find the links - they're pkg files. you'll have to look into how to activate downloads like thtat on your console. however don't use those online. sony can tell by your account history that you never made the purchase, unlike with disc based images. they can't possibly tell if you bought a disc or not, or whether or not you're playing a backup. there are several sites for iso game rips. but they're not torrent based usually so i won't like them here.
>>
>>835942
rereading what i just wrote, i feel i should clarify some more: if you've played but JUST ONE illegal psn download, you can never again sync your trophies with the network on that profile. they'll ban your ass which i understand is quite painful for some who are invested in several sony consoles at this point with a unified account.

so i recommend making at least one seperate account for your illegal straight from psn games and all other things game backups, that they then can ban all they want and it won't sting as much. or just stay offline.
>>
>>834917
>There's also a PS1 emulator that will run on the PS2
Why would you do that, aren't all ps2 backwards compatible? If remember correctly you can also load Ps1 games from Usb hard drives on soft modedd ps2.
>>
please seed!!
>>
>>835945
From what I can tell all PS2 are backwards compatible except some versions, But those versions are rare, So nobody should worry about that, I own a PS2 and from it I play my PS1 games
>>
>>820849
What archive exactly, it's not in the board archive
>>
Guys please seed
>>
>>837650
lol
>>
>>819346
Man, I've been looking for this torrent for so long. Bless you, anon.
>>
Dude, just get em off emuparadise
>>
>>842542

Only a moron would do that.
>>
>>842544
why?
>>
>>844896

Well, for starters.... >>224038274 ...It's fucking gone, for all practical purposes. Secondly, their shit sucked. Half of it was in weird-ass janky file formats or straight-up dumped wrong.
>>
>>844899

>>>/vg/224038274
>>
How good is the PS3 with PS2 games?
>>
We need more seeders for this one
>>
Is there a torrent for Japanese PS2 games anywhere?
>>
>>844899
Where do You get your shit then? The redumps on the archive? They cant be that much better then emuparadise.
>>
>>845033
>They cant be that much better then emuparadise.

Sorry, I can't deal with incurable stupidity. You'll need to ask someone else.
>>
no one is seeding
>>
File: Untitled.png (149 KB, 1002x982)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>845168
I'm seeding this stuff
>>
Does someone got Raidou Kuzunoha vs Soulless Army in japanese?
>>
any ideas on how to run ps2 em on 4gb laptoo
>>
>>845239
Que
>>
Got FF12 IZJS anywhere?
>>
>>845006
Seconding this. I haven't found anything other than a chinese site with a long list of links. DL speeds are < 100KB/s with a max of 1 concurrent DL, so it's too shit to use
>>
>>845168
>>845203

I've seeded >1TB so-far. Still stuck at 99% for so many games though.
>>
>>845037
oh so what youre saying is that you dont actually know any other better places and youre just so retarded that you couldnt even figure out how to fix the files yourself?
good to know
>>
File: 44655993.png (239 KB, 440x400)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>846073
No, I'm not saying that at all, stupid phoneposter.
>>
bump. rip emuparadise
>>
Are these redump?
>>
>>846388
Half these potheads don't know what the fuck a "redump" even is, Anon....
>>
Anyone know where to find a similar collection but for the ps1?

I'm trying to archive stuff since many sites are going down as of late.
>>
>>846458
I'd like to find something similar to this too.
Not sure where to look.
>>
>>846458

Actually for PS2 - looking for Japanese title collections. All the torrents are dead.
>>
Also looking for a Japanese collection, spent all day searching with no luck.
>>
>>819346
Tales Of Abyss get. Thank you OPie.
>>
>>848198
>>848496
thirding japanese roms, if anyone has some
>>
where are the persona games ??
>>
>>850024
Under S. They're prefixed with Shin Megami Tensei
>>
Does this version of Soul Caliber 3 have the memory card corrupting bug?
>>
>>848496
this, there's a really rare game (C1 Grand Prix) that only theisozone had
>>
>>850852

Nyaa has it right now - latest PS2 upload
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1538182790678.jpg (131 KB, 700x728)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Does anyone have a non-patched Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (JAP) ISO?
>>
>>850852

>got a physical copy

Worth buying my dude it's a sweet game
>>
I tried every recommended site and torrent to find an obscure jap only game. In the end the only site that had it was a chinese one.

http://www.ppxclub.com/592682-1-1
Use Jdownloader, the web client is weird and won't work for me

Also here's the other sites I checked, they have almost every game but the one I wanted
https://cdromance.com/ps2-iso/
https://1fichier.com/dir/uExVcS2h
>>
>>830048
This was never the case a few years ago, what the hell happened to torrenting? 10 years ago you could see the content of the torrent in seconds, regardless of how many files there were in it. Now it has to 'sync'? What kind of stupid shit is that? Sync to what?
>>
i selected 12 gigs worth of games but it ended up saying 2 tb as if i selected all of em..? using bitt btw.
>>
>>852848
>use Jdownloader
I'm trying and it keeps giving this message. (The client is fully updated)
Do you have an account? Or were you using a proxy? Curious how you got them to work
>>
>>853100
Read up on magnet links, they're a decentralized way to distribute torrent info, so anyone and everyone who has a torrent can share it just by linking others a string of text, not a torrent file. The only difference most users experience is that, instead of all of the information being held within the torrent file itself (which, when sharing, you are in possession of and will need to explain to authorities), the information is all provided once you connect to a tracker and receive it from other users connected to the torrent. If you right click on any of your torrents (assuming you're using a modern client) you will see "copy magnet link" as an option. It's a simple string of text that can be used to share easy access to a torrent.

The "sync" you are complaining about is just you downloading the "torrent file" (now called metadata in several clients) from the others in the swarm before downloading. It's the same thing, just done at a later stage, as a provisionary measure so hosters can say they aren't hosting any "illegal files", as magnets are only strings of text.
>>
>>820811
flip it around, see the sticker. if its model isn't scph-9xxxx you're good. if the number does start with 9, check the bit highlighted on the picture. if it's 8a or 8b, bob's your uncle. if it's 8c, it might work but that depends on the bios version.
>>
>>853844
I'm talking about freemcboot btw, so you wouldn't have to fuck with your console
>>
>>853698
No accounts, no proxies. DESU getting it to download was a massive PITA, tried so many different ways I don't even remember how I got it to work but I can assure the baidu site is legit.
I've been playing those games, fun shit, no BS microtransactios like literally everything released these days.
>>
>>823204
thank you for the info
>>
how many iso's are in this?
>>
>>855385
If you open the magnet link it should show you in the program you use.
>>
Heres a link i found to every ps2 game in all regions (USA, EUR, JAP)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X7-_okKjA-NEPGYjWCm5q_tBNLzJM_nxTBi96_DLfng/pubhtml
>>
I only have around 500 gigs on my seedbox available, but I'll pick some of this up if it's still going. My speeds are pretty quick, so hang tight if you're waiting. No guarantees I'll grab what you want, though.

In return, someone tell me what hardware is recommended for PS2 emulation. I keep getting mixed reports.
>>
>>855812
Is that real?
>>
>>855815

I use a fx8150 with gtx1060, 8gb ram and I can usually get most if not all games to atleast run at normal fps at 480p. I'd personally recommend an 5th gen or later i5 with the same graphics for 1080p or above, my laptop with the i5 broadwell can usually hit 60fps at 720p
>>
>>855898

Disabling Anti Aliasing makes a massive difference if you don't care about grafix, a good majority of lag is solved by this guide, regardless of spec.

>inb4 reddit

https://wwwreddit.com/r/emulation/comments/86kdxm/guide_best_configuration_settings_for_pcsx2_140/
>>
>>855898
Fuck. All I have lying around is an old i7 3770k and 670.
>>
>>855835

It's legit, but an url-shortener is in between the links in the spreadsheet and the files.

*THAT* you need to watch out for - because it spawns all sort of fake shit - sure I need a Flash update! I don't even have it installed!
The file hosting site is annoying, but it delivers.

I'll save you all the trouble:
EUR PS2 ISOs:
https://1fichier.com/dir/VJmmF9aO
US PS2 ISOs:
https://1fichier.com/dir/0WWkfz3R
Japan-Asian PS2 ISOs:
https://1fichier.com/dir/tVnLcMNR
>>
>>856549
Thanks
>>
>>856549
>EUR PS2 ISOs:
>https://1fichier.com/dir/VJmmF9aO
>US PS2 ISOs:
>https://1fichier.com/dir/0WWkfz3R
>Japan-Asian PS2 ISOs:
>https://1fichier.com/dir/tVnLcMNR

around 7600 files, still less than https://1fichier.com/dir/uExVcS2h
>>
>>853844
What can I do with a slim thats scph-7001 and the little thing is 5c.Tried to do FreeMcBoot mod on my own but my Action Replay with Device Manager won't work,apprently only the Evo media ones do...
>>
>>856928
Just get one off ebay. They are like $8
>>
I like that this thread still exists.
>>
need seeders
>>
This sounds like an amazing torrent!

However...

I can't get the link to work. Is there something specific I need to do when it's a "Magnet" link?
>>
Bump for seeding.
>>
>>856721
>>855812
none of these seem to work.
i navigate to the desired file, click 'download,' and it just refreshes the page
>>
bumping for seeds
>>
>less than 200kb/s
Yeah, this is a big, sad rip from me...
>>
File: 51GHJ7ZEGDL.jpg (46 KB, 348x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
trying to play the transformers game pic related but in the second level the graphics play up, i think its because of the snow particles.

tried a bunch of settings but no luck, anyone got any advice?
>>
>>857557
yeah, same for me so I just copy the links and use JDownloader
>>
>>857783
Download never starts in jdownloader.
>>
>>857783
>>857821
Nevermind. For some reason, it waited five minutes or so to kick on. Weird.
>>
seed this please
>>
Does anyone know where you can download PS Vita games?
>>
>>829386
>They'll play but if your television doesn't support NTSC then it will come out with all fucked up colors.
most PAL sets support NTSC, at least from the 90's onwards
it's not like in the US where PAL support is apparently relatively rare
and yes, if you get past the region lock (basically, if you can boot a backup), a PAL ps2 will run NTSC games just fine, no fuckery required
>>
>>837350
only the absolute last ps2's have problems with some games, because they ditched the real ps1 cpu in favour of a software emulated core
but you don't want those anyway, since they also don't support FreeMCBoot
>>
>>819346
I can't get the emulator to work,
It said I need api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll but after downloading it it still won't work
>>
>>848198
>>848496
>>849944
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2339258

This link has 140+ GB of undubbed Japanese games.
>>
>>819346
I can't get this to work in utorrent. Any help available
>>
>>860222
Use another client.
>>
>>859076
how good is vita emulation anyway?
>>
Anyone have a copy of.....

Space Fishermen!
Kamiwaza
Tetsujin 28 Gou
Zoku Segare Ijiri
Gekibo 2

They continue to elude me.
>>
>>859076
https://nicoblog.org

>>
>>819346
My winrar is saying Gran Turismo 3 is a corrupt file.
>>
Man, for 9 dollars I can play all the games I was too poor to play during my childhood. Feels good man.
>>
>>819346
Computer illiterate here, I've never been able to figure out how to run any PS2 .iso's. I'm probably just a retard that can't properly understand walkthroughs, but what am I supposed to do with it?
>>
>>819346
semi related request
does anyone here have strategy guide, manual rips and art book torrents for ps2 games ?
>>
stupid question but what is SLUS files and what's the difference bettween those and the other files that have the same name?
>>
>>862548
SCUS = 1st party published (US)
SLUS = 3rd party published (US)
SCES = SCEE published
SCED = SCEE published demos
SLES = 1st / 3rd party published
SLED = 3rd / 2nd party published
PBPX = Some pack-in demos
etc.
>>
>>862413
either;
- run it in pcsx2 (an emulator)
- burn it onto a DVD (modchip/swapdisc)
- alter it with ESR and burn it onto a DVD (ESR from a softmod)
- copy it to a hdd using winhiip and run it from OPL
- share it over smb and run it from OPL
- copy it to a usb drive and run it from OPL
etc?
>>
bumping the PS2 thread
>>
File: 1541819189947.png (1019 KB, 1417x1034)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
>>819346
Nig
>>
Bump
>>
here you go, anons. thanks for the roms. downloaded ~100gb. I'll keep seeding for a while

It's a real shame how video games are treated. A lot of these games were my childhood. Now the only way to play them legally won't even support the original developers. And every year, it'll just get harder and harder to play
Meanwhile you can legally buy "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" for $14, a movie from 1987
>>
>>864738

Much respect, anon.
>>
>>864738
thanks friend
>>
File: 001547028233472.jpg (54 KB, 574x881)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
This is now a fren thread
>>
File: horeshit.png (4 KB, 905x25)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Fuuuuuuuuuck me. Largest thing I ever downloaded. Had to make room on my NAS drive. Still, not the worst ETA I've had. That honor would go to a 200gb version of cowboy bebop that took 8 weeks because a single japanon took it upon himself to seed at a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow speed. But he did it nonetheless.
>>
File: 1542764398610.jpg (151 KB, 700x1380)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>862413
PCSX2 will give you some graphical and audio issues but it is largely playable if you just don't really care and want to play ps2 games as soon as possible. Some games will require custom settings to run smoothly and you might have to change your settings on each game. Search around for those.
https://youtu.be/r6hMMQCTUjg
This is just a random tutorial video I pulled up but even the pajeet blasting linkin park while he writes in notepad can walk you through this one.

If you're a purist there's no other way to play these other than on original hardware. Good fucking luck though. It took me months going through tutorial after tutorial and trying drive after drive to get this to work. Haven't tried every ps2 game on it but compared to running it through an emulator, it's buttery smooth. No audio or visual glitches at all.
https://youtu.be/-0m3vc46XnM
This tutorial is the best.
But here are somethings this guy doesn't mention
>not all IDE hard drives will work http:// ps2drives . x-pec.com/?p=list
>check the chart for compatibility (even though I used a "non compatible" drive and it still worked)
>when hooking up your drive to your PC set it to SLAVE with the white pins it has
>when hooking your drive up to your PS2 set it to MASTER
>your adapter can matter too so I'd just go with the one in the video
>the IDE hard drive will have to be empty and unformatted so before you even do anything go into disk managment and delete that volume only then will Winhip recognize it
>your PC won't recognize your drive before and after the formatting but Winhip and your PS2 will so rest easy
>your IDE drive and connector will get HOT. Point a usb or something at it.
>ALWAYS launch winhip in admin otherwise it starts acting funny and can refuse to format your drives or even corrupt them
I consider myself an intermediate when it comes to tech but this one made me sweat. Good luck if you want to go this route. Emulation is WAY easier to setup but has it's own set of problems.
>>
File: 1546779170180.gif (257 KB, 640x480)
257 KB
257 KB GIF
>>865396
I was planning on doing this with my ps2 using a sata drive and one of those sata network adapters. Should be a lot easier to work with, cheaper, and more convienient since Sata holds more space.
>>
>>865412
>I was planning on doing this with my ps2 using a sata drive and one of those sata network adapters. Should be a lot easier to work with, cheaper, and more convienient since Sata holds more space.

>>865412
>I was planning on doing this with my ps2 using a sata drive and one of those sata network adapters. Should be a lot easier to work with, cheaper, and more convienient since Sata holds more space.

There's the one dude on the 'Bay that was/is selling SATA modified PS2 network adapters (original ones, not knockoffs) with or without a pre-formatted SATA drive. The OEM Sony ones have a working network port on them.

Problem is the drive is a 2.5" and you'll need an adapter. The Sabrent 2.5 to 3.5" BK-PCBS. fits perfectly, and you don't wear out the SATA connector on your drive when you pull it out to load more games.

It's got a bit of a learning curve, but once you have a stable setup, it works very well.
>>
>>861237
>Anyone have a copy of.....
>Space Fishermen!
>Kamiwaza
>Tetsujin 28 Gou
>Zoku Segare Ijiri
>Gekibo 2
>They continue to elude me.

Space fishermen:
firedrop . com / f6ee7d7ee29e7236
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 800x47)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
i'm seeding the ENTIRE torrent.

Now, who has all the US PS1 games?
>>
File: 1544383837813.jpg (510 KB, 1085x775)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>865483
based
>>
File: 1547488221710.gif (3.56 MB, 256x188)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB GIF
>>865483
I love you
>>
File: 1543274675274.png (2.19 MB, 966x1180)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
Don't let this torrent die anons
>>
>>819346
You're a prince. THANK YOU! Best torrent of all time right here.
>>
File: IMG_20190125_210224.jpg (82 KB, 576x1024)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Bump
>>
File: 90.jpg (448 KB, 3000x1996)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>867148
bumpo
>>
>>865384
200gb for bebop? what the fuck is the point of 4k anime?
>>
File: DyM0Q6xX4AEbvw9.gif (2.11 MB, 446x482)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
Pls seed this niggas
>>
File: 1522268866432.jpg (78 KB, 1280x1024)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
braptiste
>>
Anyone got a link to Crash Tag Team Racing 2? I noticed this has the first one but not the second one.
>>
File: Seedos.png (653 KB, 669x979)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>
>>855900
/r/emulation doesn't count, it's like the only good subreddit right now
>>
bump
>>
>>819346
Anon Jesus delivers. Took nearly 75 gb of games, will probably take more, but I'll do my best to seed it back.
>>
Any psx EUR torrent ?
>>
>>861405
Use 7zip
>>
>>819346
was lookin for first two yakuza games. thanks OP. I will probably try that softmod thing but I'll need the network adapter. that's a bitch to get on ebay
>>
File: Why.jpg (154 KB, 1504x415)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Why this so slow?
pls seed.
>>
File: ps2_persona_4-110214.jpg (31 KB, 300x300)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Any one got the persona 4 torrent?
>>
Does the process of ripping an ISO cause nondeterministic errors/variations in the individual rip? How can we confirm that these are actually quality rips?
>>
>>853699
Stop talking you shitstain,you are a clueless moron.
>>
>>873187
He's not wrong though
>>
>>873179
File hashes?
>>
File: ann.png (240 KB, 512x512)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>873091
is it not in OP's collection? maybe under "Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4" instead of just "Persona 4 "?
>>
>>873091
>>873769
>Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
Yep. >>860171 has an undubbed version as well.
>>
File: Metalgear2boxart.jpg (24 KB, 265x375)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>860171
>https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2339258
>>819346

Downloading and seeding a chunk of both. How successful have you guys been with emulation?

I'm almost at the end of P3FES with no issues but MGS2 has some huge FPS dips on my rig.
>>
>>873859
>MGS2
i never emulated MSG2. but some games still act fucky with certain setting turned on.
>>
File: socialbg.jpg (154 KB, 700x700)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
I've mirrored this to http://magnet-games.com
Does anybody have a PS2 PAL collection like this at all?

Also if you guys wanted a PS1 equivalent collection:

PlayStation 1 NTSC-U Redump Collection:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6c5088295fae49b5f2d92ef70b31f0377c05d824&dn=%5bReDump%5d%20Sony%20PlayStation%20(NTSC-U)%20(20150524)&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt2.t-ru.org%2fann%3fmagnet

PlayStation 1 PAL Redump Collection:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d6f0487c9afd39b9ad833254759b8be56281bad&dn=Sony%20PlayStation%20(PAL)%20%5bRedump%5d&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt2.t-ru.org%2fann%3fmagnet

PlayStation 1 NTSC-J Redump Collection
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dd381766675fbce1204cfb4a260b2d97d43ad403&dn=Sony%20-%20PlayStation%20(Asia)%20(Redump)%20(20151103%2004-35-53)&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.t-ru.org%2fann%3fmagnet
>>
Anyone got a PS2 or Wii game dump? OPs is dead. Looking for all the Onimushas and Wild Arms. And Xenoblade Chronicles.
>>
>>874166
>Wild Arms
http://romhustler.net/rom/ps2/wild-arms-alter-code-f-usa
http://www.portalroms.com/en/ps2/wild-arms-5-iso-download-torrent
http://coolrom.com.au/roms/ps2/44398/Wild_Arms_5.php
http://coolrom.com.au/roms/ps2/41663/Wild_Arms_-_Alter_Code_-_F_(Bonus).php

Wii games are a bit hard to find collection wise.
>>
Oh I forgot this one
http://coolrom.com.au/roms/ps2/44995/Onimusha_-_Warlords.php
>>
>>874170
>>874171
thanks a million.
>>
>>874092
>PlayStation 1 NTSC-J Redump
キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!! THANKS A TON ANON!!
>>
File: Seeding.jpg (125 KB, 981x390)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Still sticking with the OP and looking for recommendations on stuff that wasn't re-released on PC.

Here's what I've downloaded so far. If you want anything, I'll be seeding all day.
>>
bumping for good luck
>>
bump
>>
In desperate need of a PSP dump lads.
>>
Any clue to ps2 EUR games ?
>>
File: CyborgLadyBoy.png (123 KB, 516x426)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>873997

I was about to mess with the settings some more when I realized Konami actually made one of those "we don't talk about this" ports for PC.

Downloaded the thing from Piratebay and got it running on my laptop after some tweaking - runs surprisingly well. Why the dense fucks can't be arsed to fix it and sell it on Steam is beyond me.

Still seeding some stuff from OP.
>>
>>874962
>Konami actually made one of those "we don't talk about this" ports for PC
i did the game thing with FF7-8 before the re releases and just learned Breath of Fire 4 got a PC release in 2000. Crazy shit.
>>
>>846389
Don't flatter yourself, sweetie. Torrenting and sharing information isn't that difficult.
>>
>>874215
You're welcome ;D
>>
>>875126
You have my gratitude as well.
>>
is there a master download for psp games?
>>
>>875282
I don't know of such a thing as the master download, Mr. FBI.
>>
where are the seeders for the ps2 collection torrent?!?! if i can download the whole thing i will seed for the next ten years!!!
>>
>>875397

Don't think getting the whole thing will be easy - it's 2.6TB. Most people are probably cherry picking.

Some of the stuff I downloaded was done in minutes - it took me days to get less popular games like Rule of the Rose.
>>
>>875490
Sounds like you should be seeding, Friendo.
>>
>>875557

Stuck with sucky internet on weekends, anon. I'll seed the +60gb I've got so far during the week.
>>
File: s1803.jpg (316 KB, 1291x831)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>875701

Now seeding pic related. Hit me up if you want something not listed and I'll try to download/seed it afterwards.
>>
File: everyday.jpg (6 KB, 237x213)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Hey, /t/. Downloaded some stuff from OP and decided to give PCSX2 a spin again. Turns out my specs aren't quite up to snuff - here's some >knowledge I wasn't aware of; might be useful for somebody out there.

1 - The emulator is a greedy slut for single thread performance. This site:

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html

Has benchmarks for this. People in the forums are recommending a minimum score of 1600, with 2000 to be on the safe side. Turns out my FX8320 will play Doom and XCOM2 but not R&C kek

2 - Some games, on top of a good single thread CPU, are also GPU intensive. List here:

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-The-Most-GPU-Intensive-Games?pid=327486#pid327486

The ones listed here are pretty much guaranteed to require a dedicated graphics card. You also will probably need one for upscaling most 3d games past 2x.
>>
>>875909
>Wants to emulate video games
>Uses AMD
Oh, brother... and to top it off your CPU launched in late 2012 for ~170 bucks where, right at launch, it got absolutely shat on performance wise by any i5 that had been out for nearly two years. You get bonus points for the helpful links though. Ta-ta
>>
File: mfw.jpg (37 KB, 940x450)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>875949

Yeah, definitely a brainfart there. To be fair, though, I bought the rig pre-built over 5 or 6 years ago - fell for the "surely any huge gaming PC will emulate some old ps2 games r-right guys?" meme.

At least it can run Persona and some other basic stuff upscaled. Hilariously, my work notebook outperforms the rig in 3D games but only at native res since no GPU.
>>
>>819346
>no shinobido way of the ninja
fuck, still great thing thanks dude
>>
>>875909
wow thanks for the info man
>>
>>819346
Nice, I've got about 600gb left on my fat's hdd, so I'll have to download a bunch more
>>
File: file.png (49 KB, 1132x698)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>819346
Anyone else getting this problem?
>>
>>876684
Almost all the games seem to be saying this for me
>>
>>876684
I only get non-critical errors like this. Maybe update your 7zip or re-check your files.
>>
>>876687
I'll try that thanks. Just as an aside, if the 7z file is already in the folder, it's fully downloaded and should be extractable right? I don't have to finish downloading the entire torrent to play one game do I?
>>
>>876689
No, but the file for that particular game must be complete. There should be a list of files you can check.
How exactly the files are saved to your drive depends on the client's settings.
>>
>>819346
Do I need an emulator or no?
>>
>>876721
Not OP but yeah you do unless you have a soft modded ps2 to run burned games.
>>
>>876684
>>876689
Jesus fucking Christ, man! Make an effort at least. In your torrent client you set up how directories are employed to keep your shit tidy. Usually one for incomplete, one for complete and one for torrent files themselves. Also set your client up so that when you add a torrent, they don't ever autostart downloading but always are added in a paused state. After that you pick an choose from large torrents like these what you want to download by setting the download priority of content files. The client will show you the download progession of your each file seperately. If in the end they get automoved to your 'completed' folder, they're done. Unpacking errors could be cause by various reasons. Don't want to get into that now. Just get your basics down first.

>>876857
>still burning your PS2 games
This board is too much...
>>
>>876887
Hey burning games is the classic 2000s way to do it, although a lot more fun and straight forward when the console is hardmodded, not softmodded.
>>
>>876901
Jesus, now we're talking about hard modding as well? Who hard mods their PS2? No one - that's who! And what does fun have to do with it? It's all about convenience. You get a SATA modded Sony network adapter for your PS2 and shove in a 1TB HDD along side with it. You load that shit up with more games than you'll ever want to play on it from a notebook. Done. "Classic 2000s way." Give me a break. Yeah, it'll cost you a little extra but it is worth it.
>>
File: wsadfg.jpg (34 KB, 648x365)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>876904

>mfw there's people in my country selling HD-ready PS2s with fucking games in them for 50 USD over the internet

Lmao, this place is an absolute no-man's land.
>>
>>876887
You know if you use that option it just dumps every file from the torrent, complete or not, to the temporary folder, meaning you DO have to complete the torrent for them all to move to your completed folder? What is the point in that?
>>
>>876981
It's okay. I can tell you've been doing this for at least two weeks. There's no match for the expertise of an old-timer such as yourself. Just do me a favor and shut the fuck up because you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Like none. At all. I'm not really sure what piece of shit client you're using over there or where you dug it up - nor do I care to find out - but I suggest you switch to something half decent, should what you just wrote there be indeed how it behaves. I mean, this has to be bait right? Nobody is this incompetent, right?
>>
>>876986
qbittorrent, lmao, why do you speak like this?
>>
>>876987
So you're indeed just too stupid to use it properly. Go outside, chase some butterflies in the backyard or something. Don't forget to put on your safety helmet.
>>
>>876988
Well there's literally no other way to do it, unless you can tell me? I've looked everywhere so why don't you just try being helpful rather than trying to grow your e-peen over your knowledge of torrenting softwares
>>
>>876989
But I already told you hours ago, remember? I don't have the power to bestow upon you a new brain. I am not a God even though it might appear like that to one such as yourself since I'm pulling off all these ludicrous feats like partly downloading torrents.

I guess the most important sentence here >>876887 was: "Make an effort at least." Learn to walk on your own. You can do it... maybe... I hope. Like I'm not lying to you. It's just a regular ass feature of torrenting. Nothing to it.
>>
>>876981
>meaning you DO have to complete the torrent for them all to move to your completed folder?
Okay. What the hell. Be that as it may. The more valuable info there is, you add the torrent in a paused state. Then pick and choose the individual files from the torrent that you want to download before you start downloading. Those you do not want, you set to "do not download", those you want you set to any of the other priority states. I also wrote that you can track the download progess of every single file as part of that torrent. You seemed to have trouble determining whether or not the download had even finished. Which is also the actual reason why I said to set up seperate directories for complete and incomplete downloads, even if it might not be as useful in this scenario where the whole thing is +2TB. Okay? Probably the reason why you had trouble verifying wether or not the download of that file was complete - aside from obviously not looking at the its progress bar - is that the client if told to do so, will preallocate the necessary hard drive space when beginning the download progress. So your OS will say hey this shit is ~700 MB or whatever. Does not mean it's complete.

Helpful enough now? I swear if this is bait.
>>
>>876996
No that was the previous issue, fixed that, and obviously I wasn't downloading the whole file lol, I never said anything about that, I'm just asking how you separate complete and non-complete files individually
>>
>>876991
Lmao you never told me, I've scoured all the documentation for qbittorrent and several forums, done exactly what they said (which by the way, is turning on one option in the menus, which I had already done before I had looked it up)
>>
>>877011
Yet again, set ALL files you do not want to 'skip', those you want you download. When all those you want are are downloaded, the client will see the download as completed and move it to the designated directory. Even if only 1% of the full torrent was actually transfered. The individual files will usually not be moved one by one as the finish as the download isn't completed at that point. Depending on the number of files and you connection settings they might finish around the same time anyway. Or not. If you want some file faster than another one, give it a higher priority.
>>
>>877018
Don't bother, he might have a bug and his client isn't working properly, but regardless he doesn't want a solution and would rather be argumentative than attempt to fix it
>>
shoop da woop
>>
anyone got a torrent for psp and vita games?
>>
File: 1540773834346.jpg (104 KB, 572x621)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Whoever is seeding the whole damn torrent is a hero
Some of these games are obscure
>>
I remember a year ago that someone posted a torrent for all the dreamcast games. does anyone have it?

>>878122
amen
>>
It's been taking me fucking days to torrent this thing and ive only selected like 30 games
What the fuck
>>
Some kind sir want to seed this? or is this dead now?
>>
Thank you. I will try to sneed as much as I can.
>>
>>880798
sneed
>>
>>819346
Thanks man!
>>
>>865483

OP here (believe it or not its really me and i posted the thread over a year ago and its still here wew)

You a real nigga my dude.
>>
>>881069
Congrats on your anniversary thread
>>
>>864738
I think I might stop it for now. Hope you anons enjoyed
>>
free bump
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 806x44)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Can anyone seed plz, I will continue to seed for a long time after
>>
>>865396
>This tutorial is the best.

I dont want to be pretentious fuck but I used another guide and it worked a lot easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO5DmaXKZ0c
>>
File: Xenosaga.png (385 KB, 640x360)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
I'm putting this up because I had to go through making a fucking forum account just to download this shit from Megaupload and get the unzip password. Here is the Xenosaga trilogy UNDUB (uncensored) ISOs torrent unzipped with no gay passwords locking them away and already patched. I'll indefinitely seed since it's being fed directly from my PS2 game folder.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5bd8fa38804d6387fcd53c86fc48543bb43aca9e&dn=Xenosaga%20Trilogy%20Undub&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sumotracker.com%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent-downloads.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce
>>
File: Xenosaga_Episode_Three.jpg (434 KB, 1501x1000)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>883763
Nice one Anon, thanks.
>>
Seconding PSP request.
>>
>>883776
If it isn't seeding right now, it's because I'm at work and I don't want to keep my PC on 24/7
>>
What client does /t/ use? I'm a boomer that still uses utorrent 2.2.1, but unfortunately I
I've had some trouble getting large torrents (like the PS2 collection) to load without it crashing.
>>
>>883822
Saying and using the word boomer makes you least likely to be taken seriously
>>
>>883822
qBittorrent is what I'm using, it works just fine with large torrents like this
also, disregard what >>883872 said, he's just mad that people are making fun of boomers like him
>>
Anyone have Gregory Horror Show? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>883763
Going to try and seed this as well, I was just able to finish downloading after a day or two of very low speeds
>>
>>884391
Thanks, I hit my data cap and won't be able to see for a week.
>>
>>819346
>Be me
>Seed
>Stop seeding for a couple of days
>start it back up
>says it's downloading
>"dafuq"
>assuming it's rechecking the files like it has done in the past when I've stopped seeding
>Go off and do other things
>After an hour 30 GBs is missing from my HDD and I cannot find the extra files it was downloading
wtf. How do I fix this?
>>
>>884814
Nevermind. Apparently the dat file grew to 30.5 GBs.
>>
>>883763
thank you for this
>>
Does anyone have Berserk or a Japanese torrent pack? thanks
>>
>>883776
Still seeding if anyone is interested. I'm going to try and get an external hard drive and download this whole torrent so I can seed that as well, any recommendations on what specific external hard drive to get? Speed isn't my main issue, but longevity and reliability are
>>
>>885154
just use a good rated HDD (or some HDD you have laying around, i mean, i have a few 250 or 300gb HDDs from old laptops or something left and you surly have too somewhere) and an case for it (sata to USB) from ebay for a few $, there are even usb 3.0 cases for less than 5$ iirc.
>>
>>885154
cont. from >>885163
you can also buy a Buffalo DriveStation Duo and run 2HDD's in RAID, bought one for around 20 bucks on ebay last year.
>>
>>885163
>>885165
What about a WD Elements 6TB? I was also looking at a 6TB Seagate external hdd
>>
>>885202
You do NOT want to use a pre-built external setup like WD Elements or the Passport for anything like seeding.. The constant read/write activity is NOT what they were designed for. And avoid Seagate Anything like the plague if you can help it.
Seriously, you'll just kill one of those drives in less than a year, and if something happens to the on-board controllers, the whole hard-drive becomes worthless..they won't work in an external enclosure.

>>885163
This anon jas the right idea..those pre-builts have the right price, and they are simple plug-play jobs, but they are awful for any type of long-type storage. I learned the hard way a few years ago, and I will never do it again.
>>
>>885202
i would not use a single 6TB HDD for the job, rather get 2x 2TB or something for your money. spending this much money and loading this much stuff on a single drive is asking for trouble imo
>>883763
please someone seed
>>
File: 1554328311309.png (6 KB, 398x69)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>885450
its on my slower seedbox so any downloader should seed if you want decent speeds. its anything between 100kbps(maybe even less sometimes.. havent really tested that much) and 200mbps depending on your location.
>>
Anyone have Naruto ultimate ninja 5 in Japanese?
ALso the bleach game?
>>
>>885480
okay then at least i know it's on my end. thanks anon
>>
>>835791
a lot of tabs here
>>
Anyone have one of these, but for japanese games?

Also if you're a fan of Majora's Mask and Final Fantasy 6 to 12 i highly recommend Eternal Phantasia, and if you want a decent fun mecha fighter i'd try SLAI Steel Lancer Arena International
>>
>>835890
You get them directly from PSN.
>>
File: nav_2.png (1 KB, 155x32)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>885977
I have this one mirrored on my site, it's incomplete though and needs more seeders but it may have what you're looking for.
>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1589DC524ADFEBF45FA0A2255A5A1FE8A66B7C8A&dn=%5Bmonova.org%5D+Sony+PlayStation+2+%28JAP%29+%5BRedump.org%5D+Games&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
Does anyone have the pop n music ps2 games? I cant seem to find many.
>>
I've been downloading this for the past couple days
>>
BRUHH
>>
>>819346
This is golden
>>
get your ass back up to the front page, dammit
>>
We must keep this tread
>>
>>883763
>Xenosaga
Hey OP. There was only one seeder left and i was able to finish this. If it was you, then just wanted to say much appreciated for it.

Had Xenosaga back in the day but never got the chance to finish any of it. Anxious to get a chance to do so now.
>>
>>888831
people need to learn to seed.. i had it on a seedbox for some time but i didnt renew it anymore so all data on it is gone now
>>
Bumping to download and seed, albeit a few titles I've had on my radar. Seed until you bleed!
>>
been having trouble locating a sega saturn pack, anyone got any leads?
>>
>>888873
>>888831
Sorry if I haven't been seeding the torrent I posted. I hit my data cap fairly easily even when I limit download/upload speeds. Last month my internet bill was >$500USDs because I would seed overnight
>>
>>890041
Damn man. Don't apologize. It's costing you money

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.