[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 60 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (6 KB, 480x360)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
A torrent with a very large selection of USA PS2 ISOs. I dont know if its a complete collection, but the fucking thing is 2.6 terabytes, so it must be close.

The magic part: With a "FCMB memory card" from ebay for a few dollars you can softmod nearly any PS2 (except the very last slim models) completely reversibly (card in = modded, card out = back to normal) and with 'open ps2 loader' on the card you can boot disc ISOs from a network SMB share, no more burning discs, just download and go.

Remember, you can just pick the ISOs you want to download in your torrent client, you dont have to get the whole thing, but please seed the same amount back at least.

The magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8517b29d393c291aa331e9f479b3767321b200ed&dn=My%20Sony%20PlayStation%202%20(USA)%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
>>
Haven't tried the one in this torrent yet, but whenever I try to burn Onimusha Dawn of Dreams it gets stuck in the 3rd stage. Does anyone has the same problem?
>>
Can you explain how the SMB share thing would work? I had a softmodded ps2 a while ago, but the games would crash because the DVD, now I just emulate. But I'd be fun to give it a try
>>
>>819448

There are many, many guides for setting up a simple samba/smb share out there, its one of the most common things to do with a network.

On the OPL side ive found you have to manually assign an IP address to the ps2 with the last 'official' OPL release, but i use the latest daily build and DHCP seems to be fixed in it and everything goes much smoother

you can get that here https://akuhak.github.io/test_build/
>>
>>819346
problem is, my dude if you want to select the files to download you have to wait for the file tree be synced and can take a loooooong time depending on the number of peers on the net
>>
>>819506

I just added the magnet to my torrent client and the entire contents list showed up in less than a minute, ready for me to start picking and choosing.
>>
thanks seeders! and OP! :)
>>
>>819506

what does that even mean? I never experienced anything like that.
>>
This could have just been added to this thread, no? >>787852
>>
>>819617

Feel free to link it
>>
No Duke Nukem 3D in this pack
>>
>>819842

This is a PS2 pack sir
>>
>>819346
Do I need an emulator for this?
>>
>>820037

You can if you want. PCSX2 or something. Or use a real console.
>>
For anyone out there with a ps3, you can still jailbreak it and use cfw/rebug to run backwards compatibility as well as current ps3 titles. It can run most, if not some ps2 games and all ps1 games run perfectly as I'm aware.
>>
>>819346
>except the very last slim models

This means the super-slim PS2? Does it use its own card or something?
>>
great post OP, much appreciated

anyone know if a decent PSX collection of isos exist? bought a couple of MM3 modchips and some used fat PS1's, hoping to have a nice collection of PS1 isos
>>
>>820848
archive has it
>>
>>820811
the last slim models cannot be hacked with free mc boot, need a phisical chip, like matrix infinity or the clones modbo4.0 or modbo 5.0
>>
>>819346
No one is seeding this, download is super slow
>>
tybasedanon
>>
>>819346
Currently seeding for yall. I only have 1TB downloaded so far, but I will keep the seed going a little after the whole thing is done. Let's get some more seeders.
>>
>>819358
Have you tried upgrading your OPL version? I know that there have been many bugfixes over hte years that affected several games like Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.
>>
>>821880
Well, fuck me then, I'm not physically gonna fuck with the system. I got most of the games I like, but would have been fun to at least try to see if there are any gems I might have missed.
>>
>>821880
i got the very last slim and this is a common miconception. no, you can't do the disc swap to install FMCB but you can get a memcard with an already installed FMCB and it WILL work. The issue is that you won't be able to run a hacked OSDSYS menu, instead you will have to hold Triangle while booting up the console to launch uElf and then manually launch whatever .elf you want (OPL etc). That's the only drawback. If you go back t OSDSYS you are in the default one and need to restart the console in order to launch whatever you want to launch.

You can map out the OpenPS2Loader to a whateer gamepad button to push straight to it during the boot.

Just buy a memcard that has FMCB installed on ebay or something.
>>
bump?
>>
Cant believe this is going to fall off the board already.

come on son
>>
>>819346
spanish pal collection please!
>>
>>826994
This isn't /r you retarded fuck.
>>
Does anyone have a torrent link to a complete ps3 collection?
Thank You
>>
Is it possible to play NTSC game on a softmodded PAL PS2? Do you get them to run slowly because of the 50Hz/60Hz refresh thing?
>>
>>827924
PS2 games change the mode during boot, at least it was the case with USBAdvance and SwapMagic IIRC.
>>
>>827924
They'll play but if your television doesn't support NTSC then it will come out with all fucked up colors.

There are some newish features in OpenPS2Loader (called GSM or something) that will try to autoconvert the video signal to whatever you want even output in 720p and stuff. I only fucked around with it a few years ago but support wasn't too bad.
>>
>>826995
No one asked for your opinion, GO AND FUCKYOURSELF!
>>
>>827940
>>829386
So if my TV understands NTSC the games will run on the right speed. Thanks anons.
>>
>>829485
Well the game will run at the 'right speed' anyways but if your TV doesn't understand NTSC it might be black and white with all sorts of noise and visual distortion.
>>
this torrent doesn't really work
>>
Is there one for OG Xbox redump?
>>
bumpo for seedos
>>
god bless this torrent
>>
>>819514
You know how you grab a magnet link and then it's generating the metadata so you can see the actual contents of the torrent? It's that thing. Super common to be waiting for the filetree to be synced when you torrent a movie or show's sample file to check the actual quality of the rip.
>>
too slow, needs more seeding
>>
already 24h and ~100kb download speed, wtf.
>>
File: so close.png (11 KB, 1362x130)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
i'm to close to stop!. but its gotten so slow. fuckk
>>
bump for seeds
>>
Does anyone have a magnet for Ryu Ga Gotoku in JP?
I can only Find it in US in CoolRom. Other websites wont even load
>>
>>830440
bump
>>
>>830440
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12EM8wfh8jeXSAbkimge9iwc5IiFAt6x_

just checked this thread by chance
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (3 KB, 484x57)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>819346
Thanks, found some childhood gems in there
>>
>>819346
Bump
>>
>>820086
Yeah that should work, but if you still got a BC model you could take use of the PS2 thats apart of it.
>>
what can the PS2 emulate?
>>
please seed
>>
bump
>>
>>833265
SNES and some other systems from that generation or earlier. There's also a PS1 emulator that will run on the PS2 but I don't know how far along that is.
>>
>>819346
please seed
>>
can anyone post this on piratebay or anywhere else? we need more peers.
>>
File: c059ffeb67[1].png (47 KB, 1698x927)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>835742

I tried.
I get:
413 Request Entity Too Large

I sad.
>>
>>835791
damn
i'll try posting it on other sites
>>
>>835870
it worked! op or anybody that has the 100% please seed!!
>>
I KNOW its not the correct thread, but what about ps3? i got a modded ps3 but have no ideia where to get games :| sorry i'm dumb no bully
>>
It seems like this might be a part of the bit torrent

https://www.torrentdownloads.me/torrent/1657576546/Sony+PlayStation+2+%28USA%29+%28M-Z%29+%2820130125%29
>>
>>835890
you can try pirate bay or torrent based sites cause the ps3 games are almost 3 times the space requirements of a ps2 game and if you feel motivated to download it by parts in some other site you can take almost a week give or take.
>>
>>835890
for one, you can download directly from psn if a digital release exists. you can do it on your pc if you can find the links - they're pkg files. you'll have to look into how to activate downloads like thtat on your console. however don't use those online. sony can tell by your account history that you never made the purchase, unlike with disc based images. they can't possibly tell if you bought a disc or not, or whether or not you're playing a backup. there are several sites for iso game rips. but they're not torrent based usually so i won't like them here.
>>
>>835942
rereading what i just wrote, i feel i should clarify some more: if you've played but JUST ONE illegal psn download, you can never again sync your trophies with the network on that profile. they'll ban your ass which i understand is quite painful for some who are invested in several sony consoles at this point with a unified account.

so i recommend making at least one seperate account for your illegal straight from psn games and all other things game backups, that they then can ban all they want and it won't sting as much. or just stay offline.
>>
>>834917
>There's also a PS1 emulator that will run on the PS2
Why would you do that, aren't all ps2 backwards compatible? If remember correctly you can also load Ps1 games from Usb hard drives on soft modedd ps2.
>>
please seed!!
>>
>>835945
From what I can tell all PS2 are backwards compatible except some versions, But those versions are rare, So nobody should worry about that, I own a PS2 and from it I play my PS1 games
>>
>>820849
What archive exactly, it's not in the board archive
>>
Guys please seed
>>
>>837650
lol
>>
>>819346
Man, I've been looking for this torrent for so long. Bless you, anon.
>>
Bump.
>>
Dude, just get em off emuparadise
>>
>>842542

Only a moron would do that.
>>
>>842544
why?

>>
>>844896

Well, for starters.... >>224038274 ...It's fucking gone, for all practical purposes. Secondly, their shit sucked. Half of it was in weird-ass janky file formats or straight-up dumped wrong.
>>
>>844899

>>>/vg/224038274
>>
How good is the PS3 with PS2 games?
>>
We need more seeders for this one
>>
Is there a torrent for Japanese PS2 games anywhere?
>>
>>844899
Where do You get your shit then? The redumps on the archive? They cant be that much better then emuparadise.
>>
>>845033
>They cant be that much better then emuparadise.

Sorry, I can't deal with incurable stupidity. You'll need to ask someone else.
>>
no one is seeding
>>
File: Untitled.png (149 KB, 1002x982)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>845168
I'm seeding this stuff
>>
Does someone got Raidou Kuzunoha vs Soulless Army in japanese?
>>
any ideas on how to run ps2 em on 4gb laptoo
>>
>>845239
Que
>>
Got FF12 IZJS anywhere?
>>
>>845006
Seconding this. I haven't found anything other than a chinese site with a long list of links. DL speeds are < 100KB/s with a max of 1 concurrent DL, so it's too shit to use
>>
>>845168
>>845203

I've seeded >1TB so-far. Still stuck at 99% for so many games though.
>>
>>845037
oh so what youre saying is that you dont actually know any other better places and youre just so retarded that you couldnt even figure out how to fix the files yourself?
good to know
>>
File: 44655993.png (239 KB, 440x400)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>846073
No, I'm not saying that at all, stupid phoneposter.
>>
bump. rip emuparadise
>>
Are these redump?
>>
>>846388
Half these potheads don't know what the fuck a "redump" even is, Anon....
>>
Anyone know where to find a similar collection but for the ps1?

I'm trying to archive stuff since many sites are going down as of late.
>>
>>846458
I'd like to find something similar to this too.
Not sure where to look.
>>
>>846458

Actually for PS2 - looking for Japanese title collections. All the torrents are dead.
>>
Also looking for a Japanese collection, spent all day searching with no luck.
>>
>>819346
Tales Of Abyss get. Thank you OPie.
>>
>>848198
>>848496
thirding japanese roms, if anyone has some
>>
where are the persona games ??
>>
>>850024
Under S. They're prefixed with Shin Megami Tensei
>>
Does this version of Soul Caliber 3 have the memory card corrupting bug?
>>
>>848496
this, there's a really rare game (C1 Grand Prix) that only theisozone had
>>
>>850852

Nyaa has it right now - latest PS2 upload
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1538182790678.jpg (131 KB, 700x728)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Does anyone have a non-patched Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (JAP) ISO?
>>
>>850852

>got a physical copy

Worth buying my dude it's a sweet game
>>
I tried every recommended site and torrent to find an obscure jap only game. In the end the only site that had it was a chinese one.

http://www.ppxclub.com/592682-1-1
Use Jdownloader, the web client is weird and won't work for me

Also here's the other sites I checked, they have almost every game but the one I wanted
https://cdromance.com/ps2-iso/
https://1fichier.com/dir/uExVcS2h
>>
>>830048
This was never the case a few years ago, what the hell happened to torrenting? 10 years ago you could see the content of the torrent in seconds, regardless of how many files there were in it. Now it has to 'sync'? What kind of stupid shit is that? Sync to what?
>>
i selected 12 gigs worth of games but it ended up saying 2 tb as if i selected all of em..? using bitt btw.
>>
>>852848
>use Jdownloader
I'm trying and it keeps giving this message. (The client is fully updated)
Do you have an account? Or were you using a proxy? Curious how you got them to work
>>
>>853100
Read up on magnet links, they're a decentralized way to distribute torrent info, so anyone and everyone who has a torrent can share it just by linking others a string of text, not a torrent file. The only difference most users experience is that, instead of all of the information being held within the torrent file itself (which, when sharing, you are in possession of and will need to explain to authorities), the information is all provided once you connect to a tracker and receive it from other users connected to the torrent. If you right click on any of your torrents (assuming you're using a modern client) you will see "copy magnet link" as an option. It's a simple string of text that can be used to share easy access to a torrent.

The "sync" you are complaining about is just you downloading the "torrent file" (now called metadata in several clients) from the others in the swarm before downloading. It's the same thing, just done at a later stage, as a provisionary measure so hosters can say they aren't hosting any "illegal files", as magnets are only strings of text.
>>
>>820811
flip it around, see the sticker. if its model isn't scph-9xxxx you're good. if the number does start with 9, check the bit highlighted on the picture. if it's 8a or 8b, bob's your uncle. if it's 8c, it might work but that depends on the bios version.
>>
>>853844
I'm talking about freemcboot btw, so you wouldn't have to fuck with your console
>>
>>853698
No accounts, no proxies. DESU getting it to download was a massive PITA, tried so many different ways I don't even remember how I got it to work but I can assure the baidu site is legit.
I've been playing those games, fun shit, no BS microtransactios like literally everything released these days.
>>
>>823204
thank you for the info
>>
how many iso's are in this?
>>
>>855385
If you open the magnet link it should show you in the program you use.
>>
Heres a link i found to every ps2 game in all regions (USA, EUR, JAP)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X7-_okKjA-NEPGYjWCm5q_tBNLzJM_nxTBi96_DLfng/pubhtml
>>
I only have around 500 gigs on my seedbox available, but I'll pick some of this up if it's still going. My speeds are pretty quick, so hang tight if you're waiting. No guarantees I'll grab what you want, though.

In return, someone tell me what hardware is recommended for PS2 emulation. I keep getting mixed reports.
>>
>>855812
Is that real?
>>
>>855815

I use a fx8150 with gtx1060, 8gb ram and I can usually get most if not all games to atleast run at normal fps at 480p. I'd personally recommend an 5th gen or later i5 with the same graphics for 1080p or above, my laptop with the i5 broadwell can usually hit 60fps at 720p
>>
>>855898

Disabling Anti Aliasing makes a massive difference if you don't care about grafix, a good majority of lag is solved by this guide, regardless of spec.

>inb4 reddit

https://wwwreddit.com/r/emulation/comments/86kdxm/guide_best_configuration_settings_for_pcsx2_140/
>>
>>855898
Fuck. All I have lying around is an old i7 3770k and 670.
>>
>>855835

It's legit, but an url-shortener is in between the links in the spreadsheet and the files.

*THAT* you need to watch out for - because it spawns all sort of fake shit - sure I need a Flash update! I don't even have it installed!
The file hosting site is annoying, but it delivers.

I'll save you all the trouble:
EUR PS2 ISOs:
https://1fichier.com/dir/VJmmF9aO
US PS2 ISOs:
https://1fichier.com/dir/0WWkfz3R
Japan-Asian PS2 ISOs:
https://1fichier.com/dir/tVnLcMNR
>>
>>856549
Thanks
>>
>>856549
>EUR PS2 ISOs:
>https://1fichier.com/dir/VJmmF9aO
>US PS2 ISOs:
>https://1fichier.com/dir/0WWkfz3R
>Japan-Asian PS2 ISOs:
>https://1fichier.com/dir/tVnLcMNR

around 7600 files, still less than https://1fichier.com/dir/uExVcS2h
>>
>>853844
What can I do with a slim thats scph-7001 and the little thing is 5c.Tried to do FreeMcBoot mod on my own but my Action Replay with Device Manager won't work,apprently only the Evo media ones do...
>>
>>856928
Just get one off ebay. They are like $8
>>
I like that this thread still exists.
>>
need seeders
>>
This sounds like an amazing torrent!

However...

I can't get the link to work. Is there something specific I need to do when it's a "Magnet" link?
>>
Bump for seeding.
>>
>>856721
>>855812
none of these seem to work.
i navigate to the desired file, click 'download,' and it just refreshes the page
>>
bumping for seeds
>>
>less than 200kb/s
Yeah, this is a big, sad rip from me...
>>
File: 51GHJ7ZEGDL.jpg (46 KB, 348x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
trying to play the transformers game pic related but in the second level the graphics play up, i think its because of the snow particles.

tried a bunch of settings but no luck, anyone got any advice?
>>
>>857557
yeah, same for me so I just copy the links and use JDownloader
>>
>>857783
Download never starts in jdownloader.
>>
>>857783
>>857821
Nevermind. For some reason, it waited five minutes or so to kick on. Weird.
>>
seed this please
>>
Does anyone know where you can download PS Vita games?
>>
>>829386
>They'll play but if your television doesn't support NTSC then it will come out with all fucked up colors.
most PAL sets support NTSC, at least from the 90's onwards
it's not like in the US where PAL support is apparently relatively rare
and yes, if you get past the region lock (basically, if you can boot a backup), a PAL ps2 will run NTSC games just fine, no fuckery required
>>
>>837350
only the absolute last ps2's have problems with some games, because they ditched the real ps1 cpu in favour of a software emulated core
but you don't want those anyway, since they also don't support FreeMCBoot
>>
>>819346
I can't get the emulator to work,
It said I need api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.dll but after downloading it it still won't work
>>
>>848198
>>848496
>>849944
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2339258

This link has 140+ GB of undubbed Japanese games.
>>
>>819346
I can't get this to work in utorrent. Any help available
>>
>>860222
Use another client.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.