[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (6 KB, 480x360)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
A torrent with a very large selection of USA PS2 ISOs. I dont know if its a complete collection, but the fucking thing is 2.6 terabytes, so it must be close.

The magic part: With a "FCMB memory card" from ebay for a few dollars you can softmod nearly any PS2 (except the very last slim models) completely reversibly (card in = modded, card out = back to normal) and with 'open ps2 loader' on the card you can boot disc ISOs from a network SMB share, no more burning discs, just download and go.

Remember, you can just pick the ISOs you want to download in your torrent client, you dont have to get the whole thing, but please seed the same amount back at least.

The magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8517b29d393c291aa331e9f479b3767321b200ed&dn=My%20Sony%20PlayStation%202%20(USA)%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
>>
Haven't tried the one in this torrent yet, but whenever I try to burn Onimusha Dawn of Dreams it gets stuck in the 3rd stage. Does anyone has the same problem?
>>
Can you explain how the SMB share thing would work? I had a softmodded ps2 a while ago, but the games would crash because the DVD, now I just emulate. But I'd be fun to give it a try
>>
>>819448

There are many, many guides for setting up a simple samba/smb share out there, its one of the most common things to do with a network.

On the OPL side ive found you have to manually assign an IP address to the ps2 with the last 'official' OPL release, but i use the latest daily build and DHCP seems to be fixed in it and everything goes much smoother

you can get that here https://akuhak.github.io/test_build/
>>
>>819346
problem is, my dude if you want to select the files to download you have to wait for the file tree be synced and can take a loooooong time depending on the number of peers on the net
>>
>>819506

I just added the magnet to my torrent client and the entire contents list showed up in less than a minute, ready for me to start picking and choosing.
>>
thanks seeders! and OP! :)
>>
>>819506

what does that even mean? I never experienced anything like that.
>>
This could have just been added to this thread, no? >>787852
>>
>>819617

Feel free to link it
>>
No Duke Nukem 3D in this pack
>>
>>819842

This is a PS2 pack sir
>>
>>819346
Do I need an emulator for this?
>>
>>820037

You can if you want. PCSX2 or something. Or use a real console.
>>
For anyone out there with a ps3, you can still jailbreak it and use cfw/rebug to run backwards compatibility as well as current ps3 titles. It can run most, if not some ps2 games and all ps1 games run perfectly as I'm aware.
>>
>>819346
>except the very last slim models

This means the super-slim PS2? Does it use its own card or something?
>>
great post OP, much appreciated

anyone know if a decent PSX collection of isos exist? bought a couple of MM3 modchips and some used fat PS1's, hoping to have a nice collection of PS1 isos
>>
>>820848
archive has it
>>
>>820811
the last slim models cannot be hacked with free mc boot, need a phisical chip, like matrix infinity or the clones modbo4.0 or modbo 5.0
>>
>>819346
No one is seeding this, download is super slow
>>
tybasedanon
>>
>>819346
Currently seeding for yall. I only have 1TB downloaded so far, but I will keep the seed going a little after the whole thing is done. Let's get some more seeders.
>>
>>819358
Have you tried upgrading your OPL version? I know that there have been many bugfixes over hte years that affected several games like Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.
>>
>>821880
Well, fuck me then, I'm not physically gonna fuck with the system. I got most of the games I like, but would have been fun to at least try to see if there are any gems I might have missed.
>>
>>821880
i got the very last slim and this is a common miconception. no, you can't do the disc swap to install FMCB but you can get a memcard with an already installed FMCB and it WILL work. The issue is that you won't be able to run a hacked OSDSYS menu, instead you will have to hold Triangle while booting up the console to launch uElf and then manually launch whatever .elf you want (OPL etc). That's the only drawback. If you go back t OSDSYS you are in the default one and need to restart the console in order to launch whatever you want to launch.

You can map out the OpenPS2Loader to a whateer gamepad button to push straight to it during the boot.

Just buy a memcard that has FMCB installed on ebay or something.
>>
bump?
>>
Cant believe this is going to fall off the board already.

come on son
>>
>>819346
spanish pal collection please!
>>
>>826994
This isn't /r you retarded fuck.
>>
Does anyone have a torrent link to a complete ps3 collection?
Thank You
>>
Is it possible to play NTSC game on a softmodded PAL PS2? Do you get them to run slowly because of the 50Hz/60Hz refresh thing?
>>
>>827924
PS2 games change the mode during boot, at least it was the case with USBAdvance and SwapMagic IIRC.
>>
>>827924
They'll play but if your television doesn't support NTSC then it will come out with all fucked up colors.

There are some newish features in OpenPS2Loader (called GSM or something) that will try to autoconvert the video signal to whatever you want even output in 720p and stuff. I only fucked around with it a few years ago but support wasn't too bad.
>>
>>826995
No one asked for your opinion, GO AND FUCKYOURSELF!
>>
>>827940
>>829386
So if my TV understands NTSC the games will run on the right speed. Thanks anons.
>>
>>829485
Well the game will run at the 'right speed' anyways but if your TV doesn't understand NTSC it might be black and white with all sorts of noise and visual distortion.
>>
this torrent doesn't really work
>>
Is there one for OG Xbox redump?
>>
bumpo for seedos
>>
god bless this torrent
>>
>>819514
You know how you grab a magnet link and then it's generating the metadata so you can see the actual contents of the torrent? It's that thing. Super common to be waiting for the filetree to be synced when you torrent a movie or show's sample file to check the actual quality of the rip.
>>
too slow, needs more seeding
>>
already 24h and ~100kb download speed, wtf.
>>
File: so close.png (11 KB, 1362x130)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
i'm to close to stop!. but its gotten so slow. fuckk
>>
bump for seeds
>>
Does anyone have a magnet for Ryu Ga Gotoku in JP?
I can only Find it in US in CoolRom. Other websites wont even load
>>
>>830440
bump
>>
>>830440
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12EM8wfh8jeXSAbkimge9iwc5IiFAt6x_

just checked this thread by chance
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (3 KB, 484x57)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>819346
Thanks, found some childhood gems in there
>>
>>819346
Bump
>>
>>820086
Yeah that should work, but if you still got a BC model you could take use of the PS2 thats apart of it.
>>
what can the PS2 emulate?
>>
please seed
>>
bump
>>
>>833265
SNES and some other systems from that generation or earlier. There's also a PS1 emulator that will run on the PS2 but I don't know how far along that is.
>>
>>819346
please seed
>>
can anyone post this on piratebay or anywhere else? we need more peers.
>>
File: c059ffeb67[1].png (47 KB, 1698x927)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>835742

I tried.
I get:
413 Request Entity Too Large

I sad.
>>
>>835791
damn
i'll try posting it on other sites
>>
>>835870
it worked! op or anybody that has the 100% please seed!!
>>
I KNOW its not the correct thread, but what about ps3? i got a modded ps3 but have no ideia where to get games :| sorry i'm dumb no bully
>>
It seems like this might be a part of the bit torrent

https://www.torrentdownloads.me/torrent/1657576546/Sony+PlayStation+2+%28USA%29+%28M-Z%29+%2820130125%29
>>
>>835890
you can try pirate bay or torrent based sites cause the ps3 games are almost 3 times the space requirements of a ps2 game and if you feel motivated to download it by parts in some other site you can take almost a week give or take.
>>
>>835890
for one, you can download directly from psn if a digital release exists. you can do it on your pc if you can find the links - they're pkg files. you'll have to look into how to activate downloads like thtat on your console. however don't use those online. sony can tell by your account history that you never made the purchase, unlike with disc based images. they can't possibly tell if you bought a disc or not, or whether or not you're playing a backup. there are several sites for iso game rips. but they're not torrent based usually so i won't like them here.
>>
>>835942
rereading what i just wrote, i feel i should clarify some more: if you've played but JUST ONE illegal psn download, you can never again sync your trophies with the network on that profile. they'll ban your ass which i understand is quite painful for some who are invested in several sony consoles at this point with a unified account.

so i recommend making at least one seperate account for your illegal straight from psn games and all other things game backups, that they then can ban all they want and it won't sting as much. or just stay offline.
>>
>>834917
>There's also a PS1 emulator that will run on the PS2
Why would you do that, aren't all ps2 backwards compatible? If remember correctly you can also load Ps1 games from Usb hard drives on soft modedd ps2.
>>
please seed!!
>>
>>835945
From what I can tell all PS2 are backwards compatible except some versions, But those versions are rare, So nobody should worry about that, I own a PS2 and from it I play my PS1 games
>>
>>820849
What archive exactly, it's not in the board archive
>>
Guys please seed
>>
>>837650
lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.