[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: .jpg (21 KB, 424x282)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I was looking around for these dropout exclusive shows and didn't find them on any public or private trackers. I went ahead and downloaded them myself. Here's the magnet:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f533ee2e11b3b983ae599716f901bdeddc983f7f&dn=Dropout%20tv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce
>>
>>887390
We don't need a new thread for every show.
Can't you uncultured fucks consolidate a bit?
>>
>>887390
anon, i'm not gonna shit on you for starting a new thread, and will actually thank you for what looks like some pretty weird stuff to check out, but this is not really how we do things here. use [Catalog] button to see other threads where you could have shared your stuff. Every time you create a new thread, an old thread dies, and with it the awesomeness it contained and the ability to add to this awesomeness. be mindful and you know. STOP KILLING THREADS
>>
I was actually lookig for that! i don't know how things works here, but thanks!
>>
Do you happen to have "uhm Actually" too?
>>
seed pl0x
>>
Anyone have cartoon hell?
>>
please tell me WTF 101 is in this
>>
>>889918
just replying to myself because it finally loaded the magnet THANK YOU I've been checking streaming sites almost every week(every day in the begining) to see when they would get wtf 101 besides just epsisode 1
>>
sneed
>>
anyone have the D&D show?
>>
>>887390
>Dropout

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.