[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: StickersCYOA_tunebuggy.png (3.83 MB, 1700x5329)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB PNG
Previous thread: >>55732296

Archive and other resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Interesting CYOA Mechanics edition.
>>
I wasn't loved as a child.
>>
>>55741622
>I wasn't loved as a child.
Few of us here, anon, have enough love in our lives. We do the best we can.
>>
>Pasille wants to be impregnated by you.
>People don't like her because Arios broke with her.
>>
>>55741687
People don't like her because she was so attached to the old hero and because she was pursuing him while she was married. They don't want to use the old hero's cum dumpster, and they don't like cheaters.
>>
>>55741687
That belongs in the last thread, anon. Post CYOAs or builds. It's not time to shitpost the new bread.
>>
>>55741687
>Arios broke her
you know very well that it's the other way around. Arios was a perfect waifu until Passile began to stray, even if it was only emotionally at that point.
>>
File: CYOA - Summoner - P1.png (7.45 MB, 1200x10000)
7.45 MB
7.45 MB PNG
What is the best Beri CYOA and why is it this one? If I pick the shitty succubus does that mean she can hook me up with more of her contacts seeing as how she's not time limited?
>>
File: OlympusNowAndThen_1.1c.png (4.1 MB, 1200x9725)
4.1 MB
4.1 MB PNG
>>55741592
>Interesting CYOA Mechanics
It's far from my favorite from him, but this one I thought had a pretty unique system with wrath and prayers and such
>>
>>55741719
>>55741705
If Arios didn't want to get divored why didn't she apologize once she learned the Hero rejected Pasille?
>>
File: CYOA - Summoner - P2.jpg (6.26 MB, 1200x9900)
6.26 MB
6.26 MB JPG
>>55741763
>>
File: 1635397399.png (273 KB, 786x703)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>
>>55741772
Why would she apologize when her wife still tried to fuck the guy?
>>
>>55741687
Pasille is too easy. She'll love you no matter what and actively try and fuck you as long as you're in the Thrones or are friendly to them.
>>
>>55741763
The best is still Branching Heart (and Twile is best girl) summoner is pretty good at least
>>
>>55741763
Royal Revival.
>>
>>55741812
Tainted by the sequel
>>
>>55741592
Headphones, Shooting Star, and Cherry Blossom. Special: Broken Chain.

Three extra lives is just a full tier above everything else on there, so that's a no brainer. Will spend most evenings gazing passively at the night sky while listening to five audio feeds (mastering languages, e.g.)

Cherry Blossom is just freakin' useful and exploitable.
>>
>>55741799
Pasille didn't try to fuck anyone though. In fact she never had sexual relations.

>>55741803
Same could be said about Ciel
>>
>>55741898
>Same could be said about Ciel
She's a tsundere, you have to put in a little work to break through her shell. Pasille has no shell. She doesn't even care if you're fucking Ciel or any of her other sisters. She will come for your dick regardless.
>>
File: CuddleCYOA_2_Ferrean.png (2.62 MB, 1200x5500)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>55741622
>>
What happened to ZBG
>>
>>55741993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tvAjX5ACPo
>>
File: Empress_feathersnake.jpg (1.96 MB, 1200x4400)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>55741592
The carry over mechanism here is slightly interesting.

But mainly it's just a good CYOA.
>>
>>55741993
Last we heard, he had lost motivation and was in the middle of moving.
>>
>>55741993
ZBG and DSA were last seen fighting to the death on the edge of a volcano.
>>
>>55741953
>She doesn't even care if you're fucking Ciel or any of her other sisters?
Citation needed?
>>
>>55742058
Italics said that it's pretty much guaranteed that Pasille will be attracted to you and trying to start a romantic relationship if you're n the Thrones or friendly to them. So yeah, it's clearly not a problem. Remember she kept going after the other hero even while he was banging other women.

I'm surprised you haven't said her easiness is a good thing yet. Made the argument that her loving you no matter what is a positive.
>>
>>55742101
>Pasille
>Ciel
>Arios

What CYOA by Italics is this?
>>
>>55742139
Pokemon Personified. Pasille is a Ho-Oh, Ciel is a Rayquaza, and Arios is a Lugia.
>>
File: FateWIP.png (896 KB, 1400x5000)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
Sorry, I know not everyone enjoys seeing WiPs, but because this is going to be a project with so many characters I just want to make sure this is the kind of style people like. I don't really enjoy thinking about reworking this once it's done. Is the font easy to read. Would people prefer a better explanation, would people want to be the servants’ master?
Any other opinions or suggestions are more than welcome.
Don't worry I won't spam WiPs, I just want a general feel of things before I make 150+ characters.
>>
>>55742158
i'd say focus more on the gaming habits of the characters over the personality, anyone can look up those wiki pages
>>
>>55742042
CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!
>>
File: downsized image.jpg (1.58 MB, 1200x6000)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
Over 1 year in the making, I finally finished my Wild West CYOA, enjoy
>>
>>55742221
congratulations amigo.
>>
>>55742101
So if you're on her faction/close to them Pasille wants to engage in a relationship with you. That doesn't mean she will be okay with you fucking other women.

It also should be remembered that Pasille and most of the Imperial Thrones except Decadece knows the Hero fucked other women and got them pregnant.
>>
>>55740053
Out of curiosity what does it mean you can't truly enter the universe? Couldn't you bottle your perceptions and such into a human or whatever body and do whatever you wished, with the omnipotent power being detachedly available to the conciousness?
>>
File: 2.jpg (1.6 MB, 1200x6500)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>55742221
>>
File: 3.jpg (1.85 MB, 1200x7000)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>55742245
>>
>>55742239
>That doesn't mean she will be okay with you fucking other women.
Your waifu doesn't mind if you're fucking her sisters, bro. Just accept it. Why isn't that a bonus for you?
>>
>>55742186
Making a CYOA reliant on a fucking wiki is a retarded idea.
>>
File: dark_queen.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>55742011

>volcanic, floating islands, pocket dimension
Realm is bunch of floating volcanic islands. The lava comes from a magical pocket dimension. They erupt sometimes, but the capital is built around this problem, so it's always changing and can be very dangerous! Volcanic soil means there's places that are very fertile so there's lots of food.

>surface deposits cavern network, ancient ruins
Floating islands are connected by portals and are filled with caves that have ancient ruins and treasures and dangerous creatures! And there's lots of metals for the Kobolds to mine so we can make tools and weapons and stuff.

>elves, kobolds, dryads
Elves live in cities on top of floating islands and are best subjects. Kobolds live in caves and take care of labor. Since volcanic areas are fertile, there are groves of trees in the places where there isn't to much eruptions and lava. Dryads live in these places and are mysterious and wise with powerful magic. I ask them for advise sometimes.

>city walls, temple, sanitation, shipwright
Extra choice because perils. Kobolds take care of sanitation and every city has walls and shipwrights for protection and making airships. Capital has giant temple so hopefully pantheon likes me.

>improved metallurgy, chemistry, mechanical wings, airships
Extra choices because perils. Since floating islands aren't connected, we need airships. Lots of heavy armored knights and canons because fallen Queen, cult, and dragon. We can send messages between floating islands with messengers with mechanical wings.

>elemental magic, charismatic, true adept, secrets of the old ones
Extra choice because perils. Basically be powerful Sorceress Empress.

>fallen queen, cult, dragon
Lots of danger in this realm! As Empress I'd try to improve my magic skills as I hunt down the cult with my followers. Eventually I'll want to defeat the fallen queen and absorb her power so I can defeat the dragon!
>>
File: 4.jpg (1.31 MB, 1200x4700)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>55742263
>>
>>55742273
Because there is no text anywhere saying she would be okay with it. This like saying Pasille would be okay with you fucking her daughters and not her. Or fucking her daughters and her.

There is no way she would be okay with that.
>>
>>55742186
I agree with >>55742281

I didn't do it for destiny and I won't do it for a CYOA.
>>
File: 5.jpg (1.38 MB, 1200x4700)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>55742294
>>
>>55742296
Why not?
>>
>>55742281
this isn't a "let's date the servants" cyoa this is "let's play some board games with servants"
i didn't say "get rid of the personality portion", it's just that the portion directly relating to the topic of the CYOA ends up only being one sentence
expand on that more
>>
File: Spoiler Image (4.39 MB, 1920x1080)
4.39 MB
4.39 MB PNG
>>55742319
Mystery Box
>>
>>55742294
>>55742319
This section is super cool. I'll have to make a proper build after waking up but this already is neat. Good job anon.
>>
>>55742349
The CYOA itself is pretty fucking ugly to be honest but I'll read it anyway.
>>
>>55741592

Cherry blossom, absolutely indispensable for getting the actual, unvarnished truth out of people like your boss, wife and kids.

Baseball, sure, maybe I can turn my throwing arm into some money somehow.

Switch, because sleep and wake efficiency is amazing! Also synergizes with the dream catcher very well.

Shooting star, to have other interesting experiences occur and slowly evolve over time.

Present, so my wife and kids can ha e super powers too. We are going to guide the kiddo and make sure the wife takes censored so I can wrist orgasm her I guess.

Scissors because it's fairly useful day to day for cooking and package opening and such. Maybe can be useful for some sort of cutting exhibition for social media points or money making.

Dream catcher, I just gained 10 hours a day of media time. I can be exceptionally media literate and read an enormous amount of books. This will keep me educated and highly informed. Book and media poscast or criticism for cash is a good option.

Fortune cookie, seems very powerful for basic good luck and life happiness.
>>
>>55742186
I kinda get what you mean, but when I did that it got even more repetitive than general traits and such. It was very formulaic. plus I don't want to force anon to browse the wiki constantly. I'll try to make how they play/GM included though.
>>
>>55742389
Yeah, I'm never doing anything so visually complicated again.
>>
>>55741592

Also, cherry blossom seems like it could be a police/lawyers dream. You can just ask a suspect if they are guilty or to describe the nature of their crime. Military captures or organized crime cracks like a nut for you. Even just celebrity iknterviews get amazingly real.

Boom, you are the most successful interviewer, negotiator and interrogator of all tine.
>>
>>55742158
Something about that red five really bothers me. Maybe bold it? The black actually doesnt bother me so ionno. Personally I'd like it if the description for mash was one size bigger too but it's not a big deal and depends on how much youll write for others.

(is killing servants is a fun game right? I mean it certainly is a tradition.)
>>
>>55742221
whynot.
I'll come back and not choose the mystery box but first I'm going to choose the mystery box, high fantasy, cinematic flare. Mostly because I'm not huge on steampunky kinda things or really guns in general.

>bawx
I'm ok with this. Being from China, Japan shouldnt be too big of a culture shock (minus the century change)
>>
>>55742342
>this isn't a "let's date the servants" cyoa this is "let's play some board games with servants"

Dropped
>>
>>55742639
>>55742342
What about a "Let's initiate a mana transfer with servants" CYOA?
>>
File: [Boon] Misc. 045009.jpg (1.31 MB, 936x1582)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>
>>55741763

>Altar
Marble

>Contracts
Ritualist[My Blood][Thrall]
Succubus[My Blood][Yumi]
Hellhound[Animal Blood]
Alraune [Animal Blood]
Ember Bloom[My Blood]

>Suggestion
Mage's Guild
>>
>>55742687
I guess that's lewd enough.
>>
>>55742687
>unnecessary threesome ensues
>>
File: Steampunk Battle.png (804 KB, 1024x548)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
>>55742501
>Mostly because I'm not huge on steampunky kinda things or really guns in general.

Modern gunfare is a gross thing to look at, but steampunk is fantastic. Especially when laced with magic/fantasy.
>>
>>55742221
>>55742501
ok now to actually make a build disregarding the bawks

Coal Furnace. Because again. Not really into the whole steampunk nonsense.

Settings: Folkloric Livin and Cinematic Flare

Showman: Priest. Gonna start my own religion and maybe my own city.

Start: Mage

Perks: Eidetic Memory, Silver Tongue, Occult Knowledge, Sex God, Sleight of Hand
Going to gather some people willing to follow and believe me by sleight of hand, occult knowledge, and silver tongue. Going to lead them out to start my own city. Doubt the townfolk know much about magic so if I use it it should be easy to convince people.

Companions:
Phillip Thompson. A solid speaker piece for my religion. Propaganda is always helpful.
Nemesis: Agewe whateverface. Just some con. It'll be a battle of my magic against his. And if I can debunk his magic but he cant debunk mine, I win.

Quests:
Pirates. Sounds like they could turn to god and do some good. Or be done something good if you catch my drift.

Manifest Destiny. I said I was going to make my own city. One based around my new religion.

Strip Poker. I guess. Ionno I just figure I can probably win with my build.

Results:
Manifest Destiny. 2+4+D20 = 10+9 = 19
Well. Guess she'll help me convince people to move to a new city I guess? But yeah sure date. Maybe she can be a priestess.

Pirates: 2+2+d20 = 24 (natural 20! critical success!) Well, I can't be a gang member, but I'm sure having someone willing to dispose to no good people will help. They can make my town their base.

Strip Poker: 3+3+2+6+d20 = 18. Magic cards. Which I guess means nothing unless I want to introduce tarot fortune telling.

Welp. Here's hoping my new religion goes well. (hint I took sex god skill)
>>
>>55742459
bold it instead of red or both? Do you mean the specific color is bothering you? I know what you mean though, I always have a hard time making the important parts look obvious but not completely out of place.
>>
I have this idea for a few cyoas but I wanted to ask you which one sounds best.

1. after coming in for a routine checkup you are accidentally marked as diseased and your brain is stuffed into a commercial robot model. You design a new machine and then you choose from a list of owners to buy you.

2. You accidentally press the self-destruct button in a wizard tower and have ten minutes before it all goes explodey. Using time as currency you have to choose from a number of items/creatures to take with you and escape before the tower disappears

3. The end of the world just happened via nuclear bombardment. You chose to go innawoods and are designing your new life away from the collapse of civilization with a group of survivors and other standard survival CYOA choices.

4. You're a nurse at a retirement home for Gods, Elder Things, Wizards and Demons. You choose which of your charges to favor and treat well and in turn they'll bless you with what little remains of their dying power.

5. You're going to make a videogame and have the capital to hire from a long list of people with different specialties and quirks. You need to make a team that can work well together and make a great game in addition to renting offices and other stuff.

6. A number of different genre worlds have collided into a single clusterfuck and you were right in the epicenter. You have a chance to carve out a slice of the pie by recruiting warriors cowboys and spacemen and bringing peace to a new universe.
>>
>>55742777
I dont know. I'm not sure. I just know that that particular skinniness and color combination is bothering me. I think it'd be ok if you wanted to bold and red it (or bolded everything, or only bolded, etc. Up to you. I'm just some anon. It's just a tiny tiny portion of the entire thing anyways so what does one word really matter if I can read the damn thing. )
>>
File: f84.jpg (17 KB, 500x299)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>55741993
Is he finally gone? I filtered him months ago.
>>
>>55742933
He was hurtin' nobody
>>
>>55742011
>Realm
Coast, Mountain, Volcanic

>Features
Surface Deposits, Living Storms, Ley Lines

>Races
Humans, Contraptors

>Cities
Shipwright, Bazaar, University

>Technology
Mechanical Prostheses, Mechanical Wings, Stable Arcanite, Improved Metallurgy, Condensed Rituals, Chemistry

>Personal
Elemental Magic, True Adept, Charismatics

>Perils
The Cult, Fallen Queen

A merchant empire, born on an archipelago in the middle of the ocean, most of the islands are volcanic mountains leaving little room for cities and agriculture. As a result the people of the island began an ever expanding network of trade, those on the mainland kingdoms come to the islands to purchase Contraptor, living machines that never tire. Only these islands have the necessary combination of resources and knowledge to build new ones. There exists a cult led by the wraith of a previous empress, hell bent on creating the perfect contraptors, suitable vessels for her vile twin gods.
>>
>>55742849
1 and 6
>>
Rolled 10, 3, 4 = 17 (3d20)

>>55741764
Now
Hades

>>55742011
Don't you mean Emperor though?

>>55742221
Pipes and Valve
Folkloric livin'
Truer grit
Hobo, mage
Gunslinger, silver tongue, occult knowledge
Tendril terror!, the lost city, friendly stranger

This is gonna be JUST like Arcanum but in the old west but without gnomes. Or maybe there are gnomes. More importantly, you do know about Arcanum gnomes don't you?
>>
>>55742952
>He was hurtin' nobody

That bastard is responsible for that bitch Vignette. He hurt us in ways you will never fathom.
>>
>>55742849
innawoods, especially if it's more comfy innawoods, and not just fallout
>>
>>55742849
2, 3, maybe 4, 5 if I can hire people like Avellone or Cain, 6
>>
Where the shitty anime high school cyoas at?
>>
File: 1506463445793.jpg (21 KB, 350x350)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I'm gonna make a CYOA.

I'm not going to say what it's about, but what would you like to see in it? Chances are your answers will be better for me if you don't know what I'll be making. Just idea-blast me.
>>
>>55743211
Your boobs
>>
>>55741687
What is the Imperial Thrones tax policy?
>>
>>55743211
I would equal amounts of waifus and husbandos.

For once.
>>
>>55743211
A survival aspect
>>
>>55743211
waifus
>>
>>55743211
I want sweet melancholy, I want to feel like I'm sitting on an old wooden porch looking out at an endless expanse of swaying grain fields laid out before me. I want to feel as though I could tilt my head back, close my heads and never wake up again without a single regret.
>>
>>55742849
1 and 4
>>
>>55743211
Childhood friends, office ladies, childhood friends that have grown up to be office ladies.
>>
>>55743211
Breasts of the rather large variety
>>
>>55742849
4 sounds fun.
>>
>>55743211
tomboys
>>
>>55743211
Hell. Give it some bite, some hard choices.
>>
>>55743211
Obligatory be girl/trap option
>>
>>55743211
Can I have a hat? I would like a hat. I dont know why. I dont even like hats. Maybe give me a pet to put it on.
>>
File: The Fourth Wall CYOA.jpg (795 KB, 768x5294)
795 KB
795 KB JPG
>>55742849
My vote's for 6
>>
File: A7439-13.jpg (47 KB, 640x480)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>55743211
Option to play as the rapeman
>>
>>55743211
comfy waifus
>>
>>55742849
4 and 3
>>
>>55743211
Give me the option to restart my life as a little girl or else.
>>
>>55743211
>I'm gonna make a CYOA.
>I'm not going to say what it's about
You don't have to. We already know.
It's gonna be either yuri or MtF genderswap. Or both.
>>
>>55742221
>Advanced Reactor
The West is fun, but refrigerators are hard to replace. I'm going to Sartre the tech level to be the sci-fi of the 1950s though, during the TV Cowboy boom.
>Folkloric Livin
You gotta go out into the desert and meet the ghost of your lost love, or an uncomfortably helpful spirit that promises you rule over the entire earth if you worship him.
>Cinematic Flare
Rounds out the Weird West atmosphere perfectly.
>Showman/Monster Hunter
Gotta get those style points.
>Gunslinger, Brawler, Survivalist, [Silver Tongue]
>Partner is Thompson, Nemesis is Hicks, Silver Tongue gets me Waifu.
Hicks seems like the kind of guy who could be won over with the right conversation. Good thing I got Silver Tongue.
>Friendly Stranger
Like I said before, this guy is a must. Other than that, Return to Gwanji seems most suited to my build.
>Rolled 3 and 13. +3 to both for Cinematic becomes 6 and 16.
The 6 probably means I ended up in debt to the Stranger if I'm being honest. Let's say that he was the one that took my almost-failure in Gwanji and got all of us out in one piece. I have a feeling I know what he is going to want as payment, though.

Fun CYOA!
>>
>>55743211
the option to become a evil lich
>>
>>55743211
A bit of comfy adventure.
Sci-fi setting option.
The ability to remake my body how I want.
Futa.
>>
>>55742221
I like this a lot.
>>
>>55743558
Wrong, actually. The image I used should give you a hint.
>>
>>55743637
You stole my homeslice image, so I can only imagine it's going to be filled with really fucking annoying individuals.
>>
File: DLTPXy0UEAEQG9p.jpg (210 KB, 912x1200)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>55743637
errr, I should clarify that the image I'm talking about is the one in my original post >>55743211

Have a thick waifu image as compensation.
>>
>>55743637
TTGL?
I want Antispiral tech, then. That shit was badass.
>>
>>55743637
You shin a megami's tensais?
>>
>>55743651
>>55743654
Na that's the last hint you get.
>>55743644
I have no idea what you're talking about. I just like the image a lot and needed an image with both a cute girl and triangle shades in it.
>>
>>55743649
>>55743649
T H I C C
>>
>>55743703
Wait the shades being triangle shaped was an important part of the clue? This is about the Illuminati isn't it? ISN'T IT?!
>>
>>55743801
wrong we are gonna kill our friends
>>
>>55742158
Thanks in advance for this cyoa
>>
>>55742158
Do we get the chance to mana transfer them?
And how long do they stay afterwards? Would be nice if they can manifest forever
>>
>>55743211
Extreme lethality
>>
File: 1319083895416.gif (679 KB, 150x150)
679 KB
679 KB GIF
>>55743211
Extreamly Lewd.
>>
I want to play a fun, comfy CYOA about making a life for yourself in a high fantasy city or village.

Except you're a dragon in human form, which tends to complicate things.
>>
>>55743963
I fucking hate dragons and you can go fuck yourself with a (dragonslayer) spear

And I don't mean a dick, I mean like an actual spear that has killed dragons.
>>
>>55741980
I love this

>Night (For maximum sleep)
>Rain (Helps me sleep and is generally fun and comfy. I'd probably alternate between this and Snow)

>Bed (For restful sleep and cuddles)
>Electronics (Video games and surfing the web)
>Bathing supplies (I love bath time)

>Human(My girlfriend)
>Animal (An extra cute cat)
>Magical Being (Maybe some cute Kitsune and/or witch housekeeper with comfy magic spells.)

>Hot Chocolate (My gf loves hot chocolate, and I love Coffee and Tea)
>Candles (I love candles. Especially scented ones. My favorite is the pumpkin pie/spice)
>Fruits and Pastries (What's not to love. Fuji apples, pies, cakes, cookies, etc.)
>Alcohol (Drink some strong wines and meads, and feel a good constant, pleasant buzz)

I've got pretty much everything I need. I can just live here when I'm not going to work or college, and have a rent/bill free existence as well as a comfy nook to rest.
>>
>>55741763
Dark magical girl
>>
>>55741687
>There are people in this thread who want to marry a female from the Imperial Thrones.
>There are people in this thread who don't want to be a girl, marry Meliorate, bear his child, and give Loli a new sister/daughter and be a happy family.
When did /cyoag/ become so degenerate?
>>
>>55743211
Post-humanism.
>>
>>55743975
Did someone mention dragonslaying?
>>
>>55744124
If you hang out with King, you don't have to choose between being a boy or a girl.
>>
>>55732296
Why would anyone pick elective or republic??? Do you hate your kids?
>>
>>55744233
Some people are a little too concerned about these things like 'democracy' or 'freedom'. They have very strange ideas, comrade.
>>
>>55743211
A fantasy civilization builder
>>
>>55742849
4 sounds like the most original idea, and something I'd like to see besides.
>>
>>55744291
That would (almost) explain the republic but elective is just letting some other guy take what you've built
>>
>>55741763
That's probably one of his worst though.
>>
>>55742849
All those people voting for 4 have never worked in a retirement home. It's fucking hell.
>>
>>55744445
Most people here haven't worked at all.
>>
>>55744445
Honestly that is why I would be okay looking at it filtered through a fictional spectrum. Working in a nursing home actively made me a worse person.
>>
>>55741993
dark souls

i really should invade him but apparently the NPC's do a good enough job
>>
File: 1507112589492.jpg (76 KB, 450x334)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>55743034
>>
>>55743211
rwby and or dimension hopping
>>
>>55742296
How would you know? It isn't stated anywhere that Pasille wouldn't be okay with you fucking someone else.
>>
>>55743441
Am I boring? Yes.
Protagonist:
>The Flash
>The Force
>The Slayer
>Daredevil
>Lightsaber
>Portal Gun
>Sonic Screwdriver
>Shardplate
>Hitchhiker's guide 164
>Aloha 'Oe
>Intelligent Dragon
>Batmobile

Extra points:
>Mirror You

I think I covered all the bases, including Evil Opposite, which would make me the bestest OC ever.

Alternatively: Jedi, Slayer, Daredevil, Lightsaber, shardplate, Sonic Screwdriver, Hitchhiker's guide, Sub-tract card. Damn right I'll be living the dream. Maybe I can find a job in writing for the Guide?
>>
>>55744589
where are you getting all these points from?
>>
>>55742389
I thought it looked rather nice.
>>
>>55744595
Oh, my bad.

I thought I RECEIVED 200 points for being the protagonist.

Scratch the first one with the big list then, I want to be a SuperJedi.
>>
>>55742221
Nice work!
>>
>>55743211
Cute faeries and maybe an option to be one
>>
>>55744445
I bet it's gross, too.
You know that indescribable smell that hangs around some old people, specifically the sick ones?
It's to let you know that that person is DYING, and you should stay the fuck away unless you want to get in on some of that sweet, sweet oblivion action.
Imagine what an Elder Thing or demon or wizard smells like in those moments. It's probably fucking horrific.
>>
>>55744485
Really? I've been doing twink invasions for a couple days. Maybe he was one of my victims.
>>
>>55744766
he was at demon ruins last i heard

i was in the process of getting MY twink ready (katana because unoriginal), but i got sick and no idea where he is now
>>
>>55744747
I bet it smells sickly sweet. Like rotting fruit fermenting into alcohol, wine desperately secreted from their blood to entice anyone they can into worshipping them one last time.
>>
>>55742221
This was a blast.

-Pipes and Valve
-Folkloric Livin'
-Real Life
-Vigilante
--Silver Tongued, Brawler, Road Runner
-Monster Hunter: Occult Knowledge

Allies
-Agewe
-Waifu
-Lilly-Anne

Nemisis
-Annabelle
-Marshall

Quests: All of them. Let's have an adventure as a smooth talking martial arts master cowboy!
-Manifest Destiny: NEUTRAL, succeeded in stopping her from sending people to their doom. No date though.
-Angry Samurai: FAILURE, shit. I guess I'm a zombie now thanks to Agewe at least.
-Pirates?: SUCCESS, things are looking up. Having a group of vigilante allies is just what I need.
-Airships: NEUTRAL, with my new found allies we managed to defeat the airship bandits. Too bad we didn't get our own airship army.
-Druiduss: SUCCESS, I now have an amazing magic gun. I'm not much one for guns, but I don't turn down a gift.
-Gwanji: SUCCESS, a natural 20 made it up to me about not getting an airship. Fucking awesome a dinosaur!
-Super Strip: FAILURE, 1 point away from being able to keep my clothes. Damn.
-Tendril Terror: NEUTRAL, I blew that crystal away with my new magic gun and saved the town.
-Goblin-Father: SUCCESS, managed to bring the gang war to an end and settle the score with Annabelle, but I have no interest in joining either of them. I guess that means I just made more enemies. At least I didn't get killed again.
-Lost City: SUCCESS, I now have all the money I'll ever need for anything. Maybe I can finally buy that airship I want?
-Spider Woman: FUCK, FUCK.
-Friendly Stranger: ACCEPT, trade away the failure of the Spider Woman. Guess I'm a zombie forever now. Either way, this guy seems friendly enough. What could go wrong?

-Angry Samurai, Rematch: SUCCESS, managed to settle the score with him and now have a magical sword to match my gun. Don't know if I'll ever use them, but with any luck it'll come in handy. I've got more adventuring to do and a lot more scores to settle after all.
>>
>>55744766
So...dick souls faggotry huh. How many dick souls can you stuff in your little rectum of holding?
>>
>>55744783
Rotted vomit with a hint of fermented trash panda puss. Make sure to remember to tongue bath those old ones as per your contract...
>>
Dark Souls is a terrible game

You should make a CYOA about it anyway
>>
>>55744862
Eh, Dark souls is alright. Too bad they are adamant in making magic fucking useless.
>>
>>55744879
magic is useful tho, at least in PvE. and in PvP its naturally countered by people who can dodge it, which is good since you dont want it to be as stupid OP as in DS1 where it requires no skill and still wins almost every time
>>
>>55744889
Imbalance is never good even if it favors your build.
>>
>>55744900
magic inherently requires less skill than just about every weapon, as such the reward is lesser since if your opponent knows how to counter it you are fucked

that IS balance

low risk=low reward
>>
>>55744914
Why is /cyoag/ always full of idiots like this?
>>
>>55744924
>long range homing attacks require skill
hot takes
>>
>>55744914
>magic requires less skill

No...
>>
>>55744879
>>55744914
Magic was superior to weapons in just about every way until 3. Especially in the original. Now it's useless until you reach the hard cap of whatever stat it scales with.
>>
>>55744914
>Magic requires less skill
>Easily dodged requiring planning to actually hit anything with it
>Any idiot could rush you while casting and kill you to death
>Limited castings run out of them and you are fucked
Sure.
>>
>>55743441
>Joker
Just wait for someone, like the police, to shoot him. Seriously, not all that difficult.
>SCP arbitrary number
Just pick it up and throw it at the sun with one of the numerous space-capable options, like the Ironman suit.
Acid hurts it so we know for a fact that the largest local fusion reactor will be more then capable of atomically taking apart the creature.

Unless both of them carry across the author's fait lazy writing immunity, then frankly both don't offer anywhere near enough points to make up for it.

Joker's been dropped hundreds of metres into a factory-destroying explosion and not even had a broken bone to deal with. Because 'Oh, we can't kill off Joker'.
Then why the fuck did you drop him into the explosion then you stupid fucking writing staff?

Whalebone head, meanwhile, is immune to black holes literally because the author said so. Because writing a setting where one creature must never ever die despite everyone trying to kill it, but can't be too OP because how else do we capture it; having a blackhole within arms reach was just to much a temptation to avoid despite the mental gymnastics you now have to deal with, or not as you just said 'oh, it's fucking immune'.
>>
>>55744947
it really does, when magic is strong (Ds1 and to an extent Ds2) it trivializes most encounters with minimal effort/risk

its ranged, its homing, it does enough damage. Its everything you need to make PvE your bitch with no skill or effort- hell, casting is still the easiest way to do low level runs (dohris's gnawing)

>>55744954
>easily dodged
so it can be dodged like literally every other attack in the game? GASP!

>could rush you
its ranged, and most spells have small cast times with anything but the most retarded build

not to mention that many spells out-trade most weapons

>limited castings
ASHEN ESTUS IN ARENA
>>
>>55744982
I think you might just suck against casters lol
>>
>>55744982
You're talking PvE. I agree. Magic is piss easy.

We're discussing PvP, where it just isn't.
>>
>>55744989
the only builds that consistently get me are the halberds, everything else im fine against

I did however play as a caster in both 1 and 2, and know how little effort that took
>>
>>55744982
Nobody cares about PVE when talking souls balance.
>>
>>55744982
>Ashen estus
>Complaining about DS3 Era casters who need to reach spend a shit ton of points just to do acceptable damage
>Then they need to spend points for slots and a huge pool of stamina because magic devours it so they end up every single one of them with terrible low health
And with that you revealed yourself as a fucking retard
>>
>>55745003
Everybody knows how overpowered magic was in Dark Souls 1 PvP. It was mediocre in 2, and is absolutely terrible in 3.
>>
>>55745002
magic is bad in ds3 pvp because it doesent have the insanely overpowered damage it had in 1 (CSS one shots) or the spam it could have in 2 "jokes on you, im behind 20000 spells". while still having the same weakness (if your opponent knows how to dodge it you are boned)

however, that weakness exists for a reason, without it landing a hit with magic is both safer and easier than with a weapon, and in many cases also more rewarding since magic still does respectable damage

because of how little mechanical skill/risk there is to it, it NEEDS that abundance of counter-play, otherwise it would be overpowered

>>55745015
>the ranged spam build has low health
and everything was as it should be

>>55745018
in 2 it was mostly buffs that were strong admittedly, but the strongest builds all had them.
>>
>>55745042

I would have liked to have seen more spells with a high skill requirement (I loved the hell out of the greatsword spell for a pocket surprise in PVP)
>>
>>55745042
>because of how little mechanical skill/risk there is to it, it NEEDS that abundance of counter-play, otherwise it would be overpowered

Nah, it would be overpowered if it didn't require skill.
>>
>>55745056
Ravelord greatsword dance was the shit, extremely satisfying to land.
>>
>>55745056
yea, those were great- looked fucking baller too
>>
File: 1504837485965.png (67 KB, 1280x1280)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>55745042
>magic is bad in ds3 pvp

SO YOU ADMIT IT
>>
>>55745070

I enjoyed it as a mix up to my spear. People get very quickly used to dodging a very straightfoward poking...then you pull a huge horizontal slash out.

I'd have loved a lot more spells that required careful timing/were tricky to use. Putting some of the focus back on the spellcaster's skill rather than them basically all being 'If you succeed or fail is entirely dependent on if the other guy knows how dodge rolling works'
>>
>>55745083
at higher levels of play

as it should be
>>
Dark Souls is bad and you should feel bad for playing it
>>
>>55745083
>>55745097
Only sorcery is bad at high levels. Pyro has enough decent spells (and two good flames) while miracles have poise-cast spears, stake and storm, with arrow as the cherry on top.
>>
>>55745097

Eh, I personally lean towards 'Everything should have some low level of play options and high level of play options'.
>>
>>55745147
how would you do low level of play UGS without making it OP?
>>
>>55745145
And before I'm corrected, even sorcery has some uses thanks to the dark spells.
>>
File: I long for the OC.jpg (22 KB, 375x375)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Traveller when
RWBY companions when
PPP+ when
>>
>>55745042
>rewarding
This is a worthless feeling-based argument.
>>
>>55745156

Generally by making the low level of play regular greatswords. So you can have 'Large sword' in both. Much like how you'd not have low level of play Soul Arrow and high level of play soul arrow but you'd have a high level of play sorcery option.
>>
>>55745165
>feelings
"rewarding" refers to damage done
>>
>>55745165

...I don't think he was talking about emotionally rewarding. He was talking about risk/reward assessment, it's rewarding because while the payoff isn't huge neither is the risk.
>>
File: 1504090493922.png (111 KB, 620x400)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>triggered caster fags

It's a good day to be a martial fag
>>
>>55745097
>as it should be
This is spoken from a position of bias against a playstyle you suck against. Like all those idiots who say dex or str should suck because they hate it.

>>55745172
Then it's a bullshit argument, because sorcery does crappy damage.
>>
>>55745145
>miracles have poise-cast spears, stake and storm, with arrow as the cherry on top
And terrible damage unless you managed to get a Sunlight spear at point blank, lightning arrow is it's only redeeming quality. It makes me fucking livid because divine pillars of light is so fucking cool
>Pyro has enough decent spells
And nothing else.
>Sorcery is bad at high levels
You said it yourself.
>>
>>55745179
no, its as it should be since a low risk playstyle should not have rewards enough to be competitive at high levels of play, if sorcery was more dependant upon the skill of the caster rather than just "dodge or damage" bullshit id be off a different mind

>>55745179
>crappy damaged
only because you wont land a thing, most of the higher tier spells do more damage that a single hit from anything save UGS/GA

getting a singular hit on someone with a spell will do more damage that a singular hit with a katana/SS/axe/rapier in most cases
>>
>>55745179
>crappy damage
I've been hit for over 1000 by CSS. The problem isn't damage, it's how easy it is to dodge. Which leads into the issue of rolling costing too little stamina and being too fast/having too many i-frames (for mid-rolls, at least).
>>
>>55745177
>martial
One of the few things I miss from 2 was mother fucking Bone Fist. Fly kicks and hadoukens made pvp not as cancerous.
>>
>>55745177
>martials beating casters

Enjoy being in the minority
>>
File: 1507214883986.jpg (6.52 MB, 1200x7130)
6.52 MB
6.52 MB JPG
So, about them cyoas.
>>
File: 1507214957834.jpg (575 KB, 599x1116)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>>55745231
>>
>>55745197
>And terrible damage unless you managed to get a Sunlight spear at point blank, lightning arrow is it's only redeeming quality.
They wanted miracles to be used in melee-range, it's obvious from their design. I hate it too. Most of the spells are trash and the ones that are good have no utility since you have to be point-blank to deal worthwhile damage.

>And nothing else.
Pyro doesn't need anything else. Demon's scar, black flame, black serpent, flame surge and CBV make for a top-tier build. Most of the other spells have uses too. It's the only magic to not be absolutely neutered this time around.

>You said it yourself.
Sorcery, not magic (the umbrella term for casting). Doesn't include miracles or pyromancies. And I made an addendum that the dark sorceries are good. Great soul dregs, great deep soul and affinity are amazing in combination thanks to their tracking.
>>
>>55745240
I too like cyoas
>>
>>55745268
>>
>>55745260
>They wanted miracles to be used in melee-range, it's obvious from their design.

If they wanted that, a cool thing they could have done is have the various 'spear' spells...summon a weapon. Give you a duration-limited spear that deals 100% lightning damage and scales off faith. Using the weapon art for it consumes some of the duration to use it in the classic 'Throw the lightning spear' way.
>>
>>55745260
>Be faithfag
>Love the "feel" of non-lightning based offensive miracles
>Every single one of them is completely useless
>Your dream of a cool thematic build shattered
God is dead.
>>
Rolled 15, 18, 8, 9, 14, 5, 11, 9 + 3 = 92 (8d20 + 3)

>>55742221
THis is a banger
>Pipes and valve
>Real life
>Cinematic flair

>rancher
>criminal
>clean start

>blade master
>survivalist
>road runner

Companions
>anabelle
>Marshall hicks
Nemesis
>Jesse Mccree
>agewe ugamondo

Quests
>manifest destiny
>samurai
>pirates
>super strip
>the lost city
>the goblin father
>wrath of the spider woman
>friendly stranger
>>
>>55745289
>>55745308
Dark Souls 3 was a mistake.
>>
>>55745339
Japanese video games are slowly becoming a dying breed. Just have to wait so no more mistakes will ever be made.
>>
File: DHBOhS0UAAAGXXB.jpg (74 KB, 720x905)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
This is quite tiring. I think I'll make page 7 after DLC.
>>
>>55741592
>Stickers
Shooting star: The odd chance of getting more stickers and maybe get more arrangements? Yes please.
Fairy: Das cute.
Scissors: *Muffled rules of nature plays in the distance*
Bucket: Not entirely useful but extremely fun, i could even become a famed Sand/Snow artist.
Censored: Waifu route achieved.
Generator: This is pretty cool if i say so myself, with a little practice i might even be able to use it to power devices.
Plain: I am too curious to sell it, keeping it forever just to see what it does.
Blue glove: Punch a dude in the face get cute girl. I am going to use this on my self too and hope that the little girl variation can be achieved

>Sticker arrangement?
Linked chain: If i somehow end up dying i will be completly free to do what i want for an entire week and then die. Sounds like a great deal to me.

Seeing as my original plan of getting Shattered chain to delete old age and waifu the Fairy sticker can't be done i will just go all the way and get what i want with a little extra.
>>
Any news for the Pick a Goddess Update?
>>
>>55744952
To be fair, 2 did patch magic later on.

It was massively broken on release and allowed to kill NG+7 bosses in seconds.
>>
>>55745510
Happening after the update for PP++ drops I think
>>
>>55745527
>Crystal Weapon MLGS
...I never missed it, that's for sure.
Magic is always either too strong or too weak. From never could get it right in any of the games
>>
File: IMG_1650.jpg (513 KB, 2496x1122)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>55742221
>FUCC GOOD

Exactly how GOOD do you FUCC tho
>>
>>55745339
I spent too much time making this.
>>
>>55743211
To be a hero, or powertripping faggot. And comfy castles, dungeons, etc.
>>
>>55745861
>Hidekata ''Working as intended'' Miyazaki saying that
Sorry Anon, you wasted your time.
>>
>>55742011
>Realm: Coast, Mountains, Forest, Pocket Dimension
>Realm features: Living storms, relicts, healing rain, natural bounty
>Races: Dryads and Giants
>Cities: Arcane Tower, Sanitation, Living City, Temple, University
>Technology: Anti-Magic Factor, Chemistry, Condensed Rituals
>Personal: Charismatics, Domination, Divination
>Perils: Raiders, Fallen Queen, Dragon, Mask

Cannon wielding giants on megafauna and dryad rain mages are going to be a hard wall for the raiders to overcome, especially with the storms dashing their ships at sea. When their king arrives I'll take over his mind and make him pledge allegiance to me. If he resists then he can enjoy being eaten by the walls of my palace. The Fallen Queen uses black magic to summon minions, they won't be able to breach my cities thanks to the arcane towers and clerics being boosted by a pleased pantheon. But when there is a confrontation I don't expect to be able to dominate her mind. I do hope that the mind transfer magic she has learned can be used by others. Even if it can't, there should be a few mages skilled at transfiguration in my empire. Hopefully I can get a good body for her to inhabit so we can meet face to face. Or a spare I can enter if I can't overcome her.

My keikaku is to let her take my body and deal with the mask.

The dragon will be the hardest to overcome, but hopefully it's on the lower end of the draconic power scale. At the point where a giant with a huge crossbow or cannon can pierce its scales with a well placed shot. Otherwise it's time for my mages to invest heavily in anti-magic nets, sleeping/binding spells or teleportation spells. Then chuck the thing into the pocket dimension and destroy the entrance if it can't be killed.
>>
File: am.jpg (55 KB, 510x546)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>55744879
Magic is an abomination.
>>
>>55742292
You're enthusiastic.

>>55743441
>The Flash
>Green Lantern ring
>Shardbearer

>The Joker
>Go'auld
>SCp-682
Let's see any of those fucks touch me. I'm too fast for any of them to see and the GL ring lets me so many things I'm in no danger at all. The Joker is just a guy, and because this is the 4th wall that's been breached his plot armour has been revoked. I can redmist him before he finishes thinking. The Go'auld are too numerous to deal with but they have no way of harming me and I can take care of their fleet if they ever decide to attack earth. The unkillable lizard may have hax regeneration but just like the Joker it no longer has a fanbase protecting it from greater hax. I'll try using the shardblade to separate its soul from its body and render it an indestructible, unmoving vegetable. If that fails I'll use the ring to drag it into space and launch it away from earth at 0.9C.
>>
>>55742221
This one was pretty good. My only problem is that there are few companions, but that's not really important.
>>
>>55743032
>More importantly, you do know about Arcanum gnomes don't you?
Enough to know that you *don't* want them around.
>>
>>55745240
>>55745231
Melancholic girls are the cutest. I want to cuddle with them all.
>>
IIs the new Pokemon Personified there or why are people discussing again?
Also how's that new goddess CYOA coming along?
And all that OTHER OC which has been promised since september?
>>
>>55746239
No one cares about your opinion Anti-Fun.
>>
>>55746333
I think you really ought to delete that. It's definitely blue board material. But thanks anyway.
>>
>>55746354
not blue board*
>>
File: 1506220137040.png (114 KB, 400x400)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>55742011
The world could use more kingdom building cyoas.
>>
>>55746354
>>55746362
There is no genitals, sex, nipples or any explicit nudity in the CYOA. It only contains partial nudity and from my experience partial nudity is ok on blue boards.
>>
File: 1484947592984.jpg (58 KB, 393x462)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>55746333
>fapping to disgusting sluts
>not fapping exclusively to purest anime waifus
>>
My build for dream of genie is OP
>>
File: Your tastes are shit!.jpg (207 KB, 780x566)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>55746448
>Not wanting to fuck a bimbofied sex slave
>>
File: crazyshittaste.jpg (41 KB, 494x366)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>55746521
How fitting, tok likes to wallow in the waifu equivalent of filth.
>>
>>55746521
I prefer not dealing with distended lips.
Like seriously those are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>55742221
>>55742245
>>55742263

Coal Furnace, Real Life, Cinematic Flare

Soldier: Gunslinger, Escape Artist, Roadrunner

Clean Start

Pa was so proud of me. I was finally promoted to First Lieutenant after the last idiot died in a suicidal charge against these Redskins. I barely escaped with my life.

The unit was decimated, the few survivors including myself, some of the riders, and a quiet rifleman named Lilly Anne. I don't know how she joined the army, but hell, he's damn good at her job.

We are struggling to push the Indians back from our homefront. One of the leaders is some girl named "Waifu Two-Skins". I get shit for being a "Chinaman", but this two skins girl is another story.

>>55742294
>>55742319

A Friendly Stranger approaches me at my tent during a rest, saying he knows what I truly want... I don't bite, and kindly ask he remove himself. He walks out cordially. I wonder if that was a mistake...

Reports came in about some crazy Spider Woman in 'Zona. Apparently a redskin and a pack of spiders is taking over towns. Lilly and I were sent to resolve this threat...

12+3 (Flare Bonus)

I'm not sure how we did it, but I was able to distract everyone well enough for Lilly to open a hole in our new friends head. After the military's payout, I decided to retire and pick up an easier trade.

I'm not quite sure what I want here, but I intend to live long enough to find it, and enjoy it.
>>
>>55746621
You got a point.
>>
File: 1492035493091.jpg (272 KB, 600x570)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>55746621
>his sex slaves look like balloon animals
>>
>>55743032
>Don't you mean Emperor though?
Nope!

To quote the author from his/her blog:
>Oh no there’s no Emperor option!
>>
File: I Find this Amusing.jpg (10 KB, 250x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>55746333
>MFW the cyoa can't change my pathetic size.
>MFW I probably couldn't satisfy even a little of their desires with my average size dick.

Truly, you cannot win.
>>
File: 1506741426843.jpg (118 KB, 743x743)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>55746521
Why would someone dream about disgusting thot instead of his own waifu?
It's like eating shit while having finest delicacies on nearby table
>>
I'm working on something about elementals. Does anyone have some obscure element they want included (that is, I of course already have earth, fire, wind, and water)? Is there anything you'd absolutely want included?
>>
>>55746797
electricity, light, crystal are all cool
>>
>>55746397
It's not really about nudity, it's about sexuality.
>>
>>55746797
1. Gravity

2. Uranium

3. Dust Motes

4. Electric Wiring

5. Shoelaces

6. Leaves/Paper/Origami

7. SSRIs

8. Orchestral Music

9. Imaginary Animals

10. Zippers

In that order.
>>
>>55746797
Elementals that represent both life and death could be pretty interesting. I would suggest things like emotions and/or dreams but i can't think of a way to make it work so there is no pressure.
>>
>>55746797
Dragonforce
>>
>>55745231
I assume Aki has no special power and just has chuunibyo
>>
>>55746850
I have electricity. Light is a maybe. Crystal would be a bit too similar to ice, I think.

>>55746911
A lot of these are too abstract. I want to stick to the realm of materials, substances, and reactions. For instance, "electrical wiring" would fall under the umbrella of "metal."

>>55746922
Those might be a little bit too abstract. I'm set on making each one 100% made out of their material. Being made out of life is kinda... just a normal person.

>>55746925
?
>>
>>55746935
>She actually says the truth and could actually kill death to death if she did it... Along with everything else
It would be kinda hilarious.
>>
>>55746935
It's slightly better than twilight
>>
>>55746935
She has the same power as Moka since they're sisters, at least.
>>
>>55746973
>Light is a maybe. Crystal would be a bit too similar to ice
That is a bit of a shame, interactions between light and crystal elementals could be pretty interesting.
>>
>>55747046
You can still get those interactions with ice as I have ice implemented so far. Ice focuses on two aspects: cold and crystal. There's actually one particular ice ability that I think would be very well suited to work with light.
>>
>>55747082
All is good.
>>
>>55747010
I don't get it
>>
>>55742296
Polygamy is a normal thing after the war, mate. If she was willing to try and get with the first Hero while he was impregnating everyone he could, it's a safe bet that she'll be okay with sister wives.
>>
>>55746797
Time and space
>>
>>55745161
Never
Never
and...Never.
>>
>>55742011
The only difference between that "carryover" mechanic and just giving the player 18 points is that they can't be used on the previous categories,
>>
>>55745268
Is it possible to be a Snake Fish?
>>
>>55746333
You fucking faggot can't even do OC anymore, instead you are just compiling shit from your favorite artists.
Even /trash/ thinks that you are full of shit.
Tok, you are so pathetic that you should really kys.
>>
>>55747623
C'mon anon, tell us how you really feel.
>>
>>55747643
Seems he already did
>>
>>55747738
I think that's the joke
>>
File: kZAQ1qJ.jpg (19 KB, 293x212)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>55741763
>what's the best turd in a pile of shit
>>
>>55747823
>I'm generous, that's why I'm dumping sewage here :^) Freee sewage everyone! :^)
>>
>>55747831
Behead those who insult Beri
>>
>>55746973
Nuclear, Magic Surprise, Kazoo, Spooky, Stench, Sleaze, Slime
>>
>>55747857
>Slime
I could never leave out that option.
But some of those are a little more abstract than what I'm looking for.
>>
>>55747841
Beri is literally not important.
>>
>>55747959
I will fight you.
>>
File: 5345675.png (122 KB, 500x272)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>55747959
No this guy is literally not important.
>>
File: Chlorine_Elemental.png (20 KB, 196x145)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>55747920
Well if you want to take "made out of material" to its logical conclusion...
>>
>>55747999
What is he going to do?
>>
>>55747518
>never
yes
>never
dont be so sure
>never
yes
>>
>>55743211
Futanari.
>>
>>55742221
Out of curiosity, is there a point to choosing True Grit or Salty Spitoon? From what it looks like, it only gives you negative modifiers for your quests.
>>
File: 1373340359749.jpg (169 KB, 904x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>55743211
Actual good waifus that you come up with yourself that aren't based on some shitty authors.
>>
>>55748002
I also want to avoid periodic elements. There's too many of those. And too many have similar properties to others.
>>
File: 1480757539218.jpg (38 KB, 362x346)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>55743637
It's about how Kevin ruined the Trails in the Sky series?
>>
>>55748055
ITo avoid being called a casual on a mongolian horse trading board
>>
>>55743637
allmighto?
>>
File: 1460744059464.png (339 KB, 811x720)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>55746333
Dammit Tok. I can't believe you were so butthurt by all of us complaining about the art style of the last CYOA that you went and made a CYOA with an even worse artstyle. I mean fuck they look like they're made out of fucking rubber. Just go back to using cute anime girls already.
>>
File: Best CYOA.jpg (2.18 MB, 4000x3000)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>
>>55748069
>Not having an "Alkali Elemental" "Alkali Earth Elemental" "Halogen Elemental" "Noble Gas Elemental"
>Not having ten different Transition Metal elementals
>>
>>55746333
desu the 3D is pretty terrible
>>
>>55747823
why did you not mention anything about the towergirl one in the trash thread. First time seeing it, and never heard you talk about it before.
Regardless, you make good cyoa. I do appreciate the work you put into it. Anyone that made a cyoa, or attempted, knows how time consuming it is.
>>
>>55746333
This CYOA a shit!

A shit!
>>
>>55748159
>>55748199
did you expect anything else from a BIMBO cyoa?
>>
>>55748296
Honestly, no. I just felt the need to say something about it.
>>
>>55748137
Remember the end? Are you really surprised that this happened?
>>
Dunno if I should be glad because it was removed or annoyed because the holes and nipples were covered. Probably glad since posting censored cyoas in general is ewww
>>
Welp, it's gone now
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53 KB, 197x190)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>tfw Tok's posts get delet
>>
>>55743211
Weapons, and bondage equipment, weapons that can be used as bondage equipment, and bondage equipment that can be used as weapons.
>>
Why does tok do it? I doubt anyone cares for his "I took a bunch of other peoples work and just put them in a single picture" and I doubt he can get much enjoyment from doing it.
>>
>>55748557
it's like reposting other people's cyoas, you do it because you liked the content. This bimbo cyoas sucks but the one about succubi would be okay with more readable font.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (2.94 MB, 1300x2000)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
>>
>>55748586
and better art
>>
>>55748557
Pathological need for attention forcing him to push out increasingly mediocre CYOAs for those sweet precious (you)s he uses to validate his existence.
>>
Lmao, Tok reposted the CYOA and got deleted again
>>
>>55748655
how long until he gets banned for lewdposting?
>>
>>55748679
first three rows
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61 KB, 600x800)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>55748696
>not bottom three
>>
>>55748676
Is that against the rules now? I thought as long as there's no nudity its aokay
>>
>>55748676
Can we please just ban him for a while? His CYOAs are just shitting up this place any more. Ever since that bullshit before he started posting The End shit.

He needs to go and stay go.
>>
>>55748830
Scared of the competition SDA? Didn't know you were so chicken.
>>
>banning people you dislike

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: Highway to hell.png (509 KB, 1286x741)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>55748854
Implying you can ban people in an anonymous message board
>what coming to this place feels like
>>
>>55748830
I don't like tok, but I dislike you whiny faggots even more sometimes. If you don't like someone, filter them/don't engage them.

May you all contract cancer from your daily 5-minute exposure to the sun and succumb to it quickly.
>>
File: knigghts.jpg (863 KB, 1252x4151)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
>>
>>55748739
It's basically up to the mod/janitor where the line is.
>>
>>55748961
>that feel when shitty family
Probably that.
>>
>>55748961
>deleted
What did it say?
>>
>>55749052
Try looking at it in 4plebs or some other external archive.
>>
>>55749052
It was from /r/eddit so it doesn't matter
>>
>>55745268
Out of curiosity, what impact would having a value of 16 in Luck bring about?
>>
>>55749052
I deleted it because I'm being an asshole again. sorry
>>
>>55749012
Maybe he just wants more oneechans to fuck
>>
>>55749106
You mean he wants to imagine doing that.
>>
>>55749119
I feel like that's implied
>>
>>55749126
No one should let their dreams be dreams.
>>
>>55742221
You got some jpeg artifacts in the title. Might want to try resizing it again.
>>
>>55742699
Creativity
Will
Learning
Dexterity (-Strength)
Stamina (-Athletics)

Go and study artistic endeavors as a new wimpy nerd.
>>
File: dispair.gif (13 KB, 520x404)
13 KB
13 KB GIF
>>55745231
>Aki
>will not leave you in dispair
>dispair
>
>>
What the fuck did I just miss?
>>
File: b77.jpg (16 KB, 290x357)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>55749301
Junko best crazyfu.
>>
>>55749586
Skeletons got riled up for some reason last thread. The Coming of the Father of Skeletons must be near or something.

This thread is post-Skeletons and Tok got his post deleted. So its all good in the hood.
>>
>>55749720
>The Coming of the Father of Skeletons must be near
Would that kill these threads for months? Not that its ever going to happen obviously.
>>
Can anyone give me suggestions, i am bored as fuck and i have nothing to do
>>
>>55749720
hopefully i can put some to rest soon
>>
I'm figuring out magical apocalypse and need powers for it what are good magical girl powers, good or evil?
any corresponding pictures help
>>
>>55749850
Fap
>>
File: 1504834754859.gif (1.96 MB, 640x360)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
I demand fresh new OC
>>
>>55749932
I'm working on it! You wouldn't want it with only the main section completed. You need the add-ons!
>>
>>55749932
I demand you make some :P
>>
File: Headpat Simulator.gif (1.17 MB, 491x282)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>55749969
Godspeed
>>
>>55750017
No
>>
>>55745274
>>55745268

Time to be a big lovable FiSnek because fuck you
>Halfbreed MerNaga
>Blood of Giants
>Cleric
>Bard
>Apprentice

>S:4, E:4, I:7, C:8, P:6, W:5, A:5, L:4
>Dagger, Bolas, Blowpipe, Small instrument, Frying Pan, Robes

Mom was some traveling strong Naga war priestess, Dad's old ancestors were giant Mers but he's not as big as them. Heck I'm bigger than him now and I'm not THAT big. Anyway he's the coastal village's main fishermen and he and mom were drunk one day in the village's pub. She thought he was cute, He like how shiny she was. They shacked up for the night. I popped out of her 9 months later.

Before mom left she gave me a flute and a pipe, told me that the flute is for playing and the pipe is for killing. Taught me how to use them. One day a Cleric woman saw me playing the flute and thought "Hey maybe I can get this big kid to carry my things for me". It didn't for out but we did found out that my flute have healing and undead killing properties.
>>
File: Blood Magic - 01.jpg (5.14 MB, 1000x6000)
5.14 MB
5.14 MB JPG
>>55749932
If i remember Tankista is working on somthing new "Hades", might take a while but I love his stuff.
>>
>>55750078
Blood Magic and Magocratic Convention are two of my all time favorite CYOAs, yes.
>>
>>55750060
Yes xD
>>
File: Blood Magic - 02.jpg (4.85 MB, 1000x6000)
4.85 MB
4.85 MB JPG
>>55750078
>>
>>55750098
>ecks deee

Fuck off
>>
File: Blood Magic - 03.jpg (5.01 MB, 1000x6000)
5.01 MB
5.01 MB JPG
>>55750108
>>
>>55750115
I will after you finish the CYOA XD
>>
>>55749932
Currently working on OC. Been a while since I last worked on a CYOA and I kinda need something outside of my WIPs to get back into this.
>>
>>55750108
Nameless Warrior is such a cool unique ability, is it based on anything or used anywhere else?
>>
File: 1497397988936.png (733 KB, 760x839)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>55750078
>posting the old version
>>
>>55750252
Oh, my bad had no idea. I'll download the Cyoa straight from his drive and delete that one than I suppose.
>>
>>55742221
This is a fun one. I love the wild west as a setting!
>>
>>55750188
The author mentioned at some point that he was inspired by madoka and the sacrifice she made to destroy the witches.
>>
File: 1494547384847.jpg (37 KB, 348x342)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>55750296
What. I never said that.
>>
>>55750329
What did you never say?
>>
>>55749918
Love doki doki beam that its power scales by the amount of friendship/love that exists between you and your allies

Short timed power boosts that happen every time you do magical girl stuff

Does that work for you?
>>
File: Blood Magic - 01.jpg (4.99 MB, 1000x7000)
4.99 MB
4.99 MB JPG
>>
>>55750329
Yes you did.
>>
>>55750186
I should probably do the same but then you risk WiP's piling up (or making shit, or quitting because it turned out to be shit and further spiraling into the dark pits of creative death).
>>
>>55750370
Sure does!
>>
File: Blood Magic - 02.jpg (6.14 MB, 1000x7000)
6.14 MB
6.14 MB JPG
>>55750371
At least the thread is nearly dead so my fuck-up won't be noticed.
>>
File: e565.png (398 KB, 680x981)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>55750252
Adversary did it
>>
>>55750414
>Adversary
>Jews
More like the convention.
>>
File: Blood Magic - 03.jpg (6.02 MB, 1000x7000)
6.02 MB
6.02 MB JPG
>>55750399
>>
File: 1494131422944.jpg (102 KB, 700x520)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>55750362
>>55750381
>>55750414
Well, if you say so. I've never seen Madoka though.

>>55750399
I noticed and I will remember it for all eternity.
Oh, look - a CYOA!
>>
Psst

Post my cyoa pls
>>
>>55750387
I mean, I had to drop everything because all the things decided to happen within weeks from each other. Some were good things, some others are a bit less pleasant. After this, I'll probably kick into gear back again and finish the other two CYOA I was working on.
hopefully I won't fuck those up as much as my previous one
>>
>>55750456
Who the fuck are you
>>
File: Blood Magic - 04.jpg (5.75 MB, 1000x7000)
5.75 MB
5.75 MB JPG
>>55750433
Looking at this updated version so much was added, more reasons Tankista is great.
>>
File: Blood Magic - 05.jpg (5.42 MB, 1000x7000)
5.42 MB
5.42 MB JPG
>>55750473
>>
File: Blood Magic - 06.jpg (5.17 MB, 1000x7000)
5.17 MB
5.17 MB JPG
>>55750497
>>
>>55750465
I don't know what you're talking about anon. sorry
>>
>>55750456
anon, post it.
>>
File: 1493735898386.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1200)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>55750456
Is this it?
>>
I miss ZBG
>>
>>55750756
I don't
>>
>>55750753
Thanks for trying
>>
>>55750775
anon, just post it.
>>
>>55746797
Void
>>
>>55750813
Naaah

But I promise to post OC next month or earlier
>>
>>55750813
I kinda doubt he actually made anything to be honest. And if he did he doesn't actually expect anyone to post it.
>>
>>55750756
Wait what happened to him?
>>
>>55750920
dark souls
>>
>>55750427
Adversary are usually the ones who are blamed for all bad that happens in the multiverse.
>>
>>55750945
I don't get it
>>
>>55750438
>At The Edge of Time.jpg
>>
>>55750988
He became a hollow, the fate of all authors that come to /cyoag/
>>
>>55743441
the joker, because he's just a crazy normal human
SCP-682
the slayer for that super healing and senses
+
alchemy
+
The Flash
+
Lucy's cordial
+
circless alchemy
+
lightsaber
+
sonic screwdriver 160

I think between lightsaber alchemy and flash powers I should be capable of dealng with SCP
>>
>>55751011
Not me. Your soul belongs to me.
>>
File: 7000kskele.jpg (402 KB, 1424x842)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>55751095
>>
>>55751011
By that logic, I'm Patches.
>>
File: InCaseOfSkeletons.jpg (45 KB, 735x312)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>55751110
Here I thought I'd never get to use this again.
>>
File: oh no.jpg (112 KB, 770x740)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>55751110
>>
>>55751052
>>55743441
no wait, let's fix it
the joker, because he's just a crazy normal human
SCP-682
Go'aul
The Wither
>the slayer for that super healing and senses
>22
>+
>alchemy
>37
>+
>The Flash
>112
>+
>Lucy's cordial
>124
+
Green Lantern ring
+
lightsaber
+
Hitchiker's Guide
I think between lightsaber alchemy lantern ring and flash powers I should be more than capable of dealng with SCP and go'aul
>>
>>55751182
No, You can't fix it. What's done is done.
>>
File: 88.jpg (76 KB, 369x393)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I've been creating something with a ruinous/ancient feeling and I'm having trouble selecting some sort of font. What do you creators recommend for text/font selecting or searching?
>>
>>55751238
Comic Sans
>>
>>55751217
nooooooo

what if I delete my post

>>55751238
somethign that is very difficult to read and contrasts very badly with the background color
that is the best
>>
>>55751238
I wouldn't advice using particularly fancy body fonts if that's what your asking. For runes here's a bunch http://www.1001fonts.com/foreign-imitation+runic-fonts.html
>>
>>55751299
Your fate is sealed.
>>
File: 4.jpg (395 KB, 600x800)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>55751238
I don't dabble in fancy fonts but I recommend you bold whatever you use. If you're having trouble selecting, surely you've already looked and found some possible choices. Just keep looking, or don't if it starts to get tiring. No one is going to pay too much attention to your font unless it's unreadable.
>>
>>55751381
>>55751381
>>55751381

New thread for old content.
>>
>>55751362
I used alchemy and the power of equivalent exchange. A slayer prophetic ream led me to the solution
>>
File: page 2 background.png (5.87 MB, 1200x4800)
5.87 MB
5.87 MB PNG
Also, sneak peak.
>>
>>55751460
lrn2mask
>>
>>55751460
You've piqued my interest.
>>
>>55751460
more like sneak PINK, get it?
>>
>>55750399
Have to say I really dislike the nerf to Nameless Warrior. is there really any use for it in the updated version?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.