[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Jumpchain.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>56805781
>>
>>56808953
>>56808988
>>56809072
Repost to make sure the other "victim" notices.
>>
File: Not Mad At All.jpg (54 KB, 640x718)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>56812437
Oh I noticed alright. It was one of the first things I saw when I got on this morning. It's so terrible and amazing I don't even care about the 'Dissy' thing.

Also, that file name is accurate, the song is stuck in my head now and I can't get it out, despite numerous attempts.
>>
>>56812437
>They'll going to go to bed
>>
How do I make the UBW a genetic trait?
>>
>>56812589
>Get UBW
>Go to Discworld and get Hereditary.
That should do the job.
>>
File: Fix.png (729 KB, 2008x1200)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>56812538
>>
>>56812589
Unlimited Blade Works?

You can't Reality Marbles are more of a mindset and conceptual trait then genetic.

I suppose if you cloned Shirou, gave the copy all his memories and a part of his soul then perhaps the copy will develop UBW.
>>
>>56812265
Iji nanites are pretty good. They're really fast at nanoassembly, at least for small objects, and can near-instantly turn out advanced machinery if they're got the blueprints. There actually seems to be some adaptive learning thing with them, too, since if you splice blueprints together they can figure out how to make the finished product work. It's in-character that the advanced weapons you make at Hacking Stations can be made by splicing together the designs for a bunch of cheap weapons instead of buying the licenses for the finished product. Nanites are also able to redirect force efficiently, the shielding tech in the series is actually a cloud of floating nanites that thicken and concentrate around incoming attacks to absorb the energy. And of course a lot of weapons use them for that purpose as well. All in all, Iji nanites are pretty good. Not the best in the chain, but they're a nice early-chain source of the tech.
>>
>>56812659
Wait there not the best in the chain? What would be then? Also thanks for the answer
>>
>>56812589
Use Crimson Saint from Maoyuu to convert it into technology and then use The Flesh Is Strong from Hive Queen Quest to convert it into biology. Then use any biology shaping perk to give somebody a biological version of UBW that stems from a genetic trait.

Or did you mean hereditary UBW? In that case, see >>56812607.
>>
File: Archaon-Art-2.jpg (70 KB, 900x594)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
What are the best jumps for a Chaos Lord jumper to take a stab at? Think Fantasy, not 40k.
>>
>>56812718
First, isn't it the same kind of chaos technically? Second, either Dungeon Keeper, Dragonlance and Justice League United.
>>
>>56812694
Well, I'd say that nanites from a comic book universe would probably be the best in the chain, those tend to have few restrictions and are more or less magic. As for specific examples, I'll have to get back to you on that, but the Amazo nanites from DCAU are high up there. Dangerous if exposed to chaos magic, but otherwise they just keep evolving and growing and becoming more powerful.
>>
>>56812753
>First, isn't it the same kind of chaos technically?
Pretty much, but it has less dakka.
>>
>>56812718
Warhammer Fantasy Choas, when someone makes it.
>>
>>56812755
Ah ok, I mean I always thought Jain nanites were some of the best in the chain. Tend to forget about the shit in comics, nanites are far less focused on in them.
>>
>>56812718
Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm, Swords and Sorcery, and A Song of Ice and Fire might be good ideas if you want to stick with fantasy.
>>
>>56812790
Remove Choas.
>>
>>56812694
endless legand dust is better... if jumper is capable of figuring out how it works.
>>
>>56812830
I assume it'd be difficult to figure out then? What makes it so good just out of curiosity?
>>
>>56812788
And yet Archaon the ANIMEchosen is the multiversal threat, not anything in 40K.
>>
>>56812875
Well he's more competent than Abaddon, which immediately makes him a threat.
>>
>>56812847
In setting it's used as magic.
It's basically networked, self-fueling, self-replicating, self-modifying picto-scale technology the whole galaxy is littered with.

With proper instructions it can be used for pretty much anything.
>>
>>56812887
But... But anon it was all part of old no arms plans. He first had to lose to win. Chaos can't lose. Chaos is a multiversal threat and only pays a tiny bit of attention to the 40k universe. They have already won.

>Sarcasm for those who may take is seriously, fucking black library chaosfags.
>>
Where can I get a nice tail so I can be like Best Dad?
>>
File: BUY MUH GAME.png (423 KB, 846x453)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>56812905
Oh my god, you're absolutely right. Abaddon is the cosmic balance to Archaon, failing so that Archaon can continue to win. I bet they're even alternate selves from different time periods.

/s

>>56812915
Hellboy has some nice tail.

>Best Dad

Who?
>>
Friendly reminder that if you can kick, kill, or otherwise keep Mannfred von Carstein from interfering in the finalé of The End Times in any god damn way, you can prevent Age of Sigmar.

Seriously. The only reason things fall apart like they do at the end, and the only reason we even had to transition to AoS, is because of this little backstabbing shitter's psychological need to be a backstabbing little shitter.
>>
Jump when?
>>
>>56812952
You know, I've long realised that jumps condition Jumpers to punch the god and heatpat the loli. If this because a jump it'll be a refreshing change of pace, because both the god and loli deserve a good punch in the face.
>>
>>56812790
I'd dig a Chaos jump if I'm being honest. Dogs of War's Chaos Undivided option is so bad I genuinely have no idea what was going on in the maker's head at the time.
>>
>>56812946
Or you could just kick the shit out of Chaos so things don't get that bad. And also kill Nagash and make sure Mr. Bones STAYS dead this time.

I mean, you should kill Mannfred anyway, because he's a backstabbing shit, but there are a lot of other things you could do to prevent the End Times.
>>
Is Imperialism bad if your colonies are both better off and in possession of more basic human liberties than they were beforehand?
>>
>>56813032
How much of their native cultural traditions are preserved?
>>
File: 1500126846447.png (400 KB, 789x437)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>56812932
>Who?
Bondrewd, from Made in Abyss. He is loving and caring man who uses children as power batteries by removing most of their organs and putting them in bags and he did that to his adoptive daughter after taking care of her for years He is basically a more enjoyable version of Zouken Matou
>>
>>56813050
How valuable are their native cultural traditions compared to basic human liberties?
>>
>>56813032
How many died to create those colonies is what decides if it's shit or not. Sort of a tipping scale between "worth it" and "not worth it."
>>
>>56812990
>punching best loli (formerly male)
This is what a true heretic looks like.
>>
File: Filfthy Ningens.jpg (10 KB, 300x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>56812990
>God deserves a punch
Nah, he is just trying to do his job, man. Some of you have a serious hateboner against gods being gods.
>>
>>56812952
Tanya did nothing wrong (yet).
>>
>>56812659
I wouldn't go to Iji early chain. At the end you convince the general not to fire on the rest of Earth but the rest of the species is still rather xenophobic and there is no guarantee they won't send someone else to finish the job.
>>
>>56813113
worthless humans always hate their betters.
>>
>>56813050
Depends on how disgusting I deem their culture. If it was generally fine, then I won't touch it. If they were religous zealots or otherwise harmful to the society or individual person, I'll root up as much as I can and burn it down.

>>56813065
As many as was necessary.
>>
>>56813130
>As many as was necessary.

Okay see, when ya say shit like this, I'm already seeing a body count in the fairly lengthy digits that make most people deem that shit a statistic.

Making this imperialism bogus.
>>
>>56813032
Turn your trip back on Bancho.
>>
>tfw becoming a Vampire in Hellsing is objectively the best choice
>tfw you're against eating souls
Wat do?
>>
>>56813127
https://youtu.be/7XGX64XfSkU?t=1h25m36s
>>
>>56813125
It's at least long enough for the Earth to re-green and a new generation of humanity to be born, so I'm fairly certain it will last at least a decade. And the Komato are going to be in a civil war, most likely, and too busy to deal with little old backwater Earth.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30 KB, 250x353)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>56813032
>>56813130
If you preserve the illusion of a separate state and the people agree with the facade, is there any meaningful difference? More importantly, as long as they pay tribute and obey your foreign policy, how many overt changes d'you really need to make to your colonies?

Way I see it, ruling with a light hand is viable if you make sure the people in charge are in your pocket. Give them a couple public holidays, and don't line /all/ the streets with BIG JUMPER IS WATCHING YOU posters-but make sure they pay their bills and keep their trains on time. Do a slow, top-down takeover and they'll thank you for the privilege of being dominated.

Purging's a waste of resources, and once you cross that line you can't resort to half measures anymore. You're paying out of your pocket to get the people you knocked down back on their feet, it's an easy way to overextend your resources.

>>56813090
It's not a loli, anon. It's a disenchanted salaryman (female).
>>
>>56813157
Become a vampire and don't eat souls? Just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to.
>>
>>56813125
Wouldn't it be Iji that deals with all that though? I mean it seems a bit strange to force a jumper to deal with something like that without letting them nope out
>>
>>56813157
Well good for you, DFC split the vampire option and the soul-devouring option away from each other.
>>
>>56813032
Imperialism is never bad, anon, especially if the people are worse off! In all seriousness though, that's something that really depends on your personal opinion. Some people will say you're doing the right thing, improving their situation and making them better off. Others would say you're just being greedy and a tyrant, using the cause of helping them as an excuse to conquer them. It wouldn't be the first time an empire conquered a lesser country with the supposed goal of 'enlightening' or 'uplifting' them while actually exploiting them.

Personally, I'd say go for it. You're a Jumper, unlike normal human beings you could actually give them a much better life as their new overlord, plus if you have certain perks or are just a good enough ruler, they might end up becoming proud of being a colony of your empire and wanting to be a part of it. Worst case scenario you can always just set them free and have them stay in your sphere of influence like what the British did.
>>
File: 1487879445611.jpg (101 KB, 500x666)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>56813157
You are not eating them, anon, you just storing them for later purposes. You can even chat with them!
>>
>>56813157
Eat Schrodinger before Alucard does? I'm not sure if that counts as dying (since you are both dead and alive) so you would want to ask jump chan first.
>>
>>56813208
Doesn't that just mean you exist at all places at once? I don't think it'd count as death.
>>
>>56813032
The best solution is to help people rule themselves and educate them. Let them decide for themselves after you've given them the knowledge of philosophy and other ideas.
>>
>>56813170
>says the obviously godly being who has grand divine plans for humanity and is so detached from the common human perspective that it is all but impossible for him to understand and empathize with human emotion and views
>>
File: LoGH-Flaw of Democracy.jpg (110 KB, 640x960)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>56813032
>>56813130
>Is Imperialism bad

It's just another type of government(except communism). What matters above all is the type of leader you are.
>>
>>56813157
Eat the souls of evil things? Like chromatic dragons, mind flayers, Dark Eldar and the like?
Don't eat souls at all and exist in a half-and-half state. Seras could still regenerate pretty well and got some decent benefits without eating a soul. It comes at a price, but hey, at least you're not eating souls.
Find a source of blank souls somewhere in the Chain and just nom on those, since they probably weren't people anyways?
Just eat one friend when they're about to die anyways and have a perpetual "buddy cop" in your soul?

There's lots of options.
>>
>>56813191
Just by being Alucard's spawn you can still get souls through blood drinking. The soul absorption from Dark Binding is clearly more powerful since it can absorb the souls just by killing, without the need of drinking. You could blow up a planet using a Ki attack and reap all the souls, while if you are Alucard's spawn you need to do the whole rivers of blood that Alucard did.
>>
>>56813157
Become a vampire and then deliberately don't eat civvies. Go on a diet of worthy opponents only and charisma them into accepting you as their liege, resulting in you building an army of powerful converted enemies who fight alongside you out of respect/loyalty instead of just being slaves.

This would also earn you massive respect points in Alucard's eyes. He would wholeheartedly approve if you managed to do it.
>>
>>56813252
Is that a Dragon?
>>
>>56813334
Dragons have at least SOME class when they dress like a slut.

That must be a succubus.
>>
>>56813303
>This would also earn you massive respect points in Alucard's eyes.
Why?
>>
Actually, if you absorb someone's soul as a Hellsing vampire, and then spend it in oder to survive a killing blow, does that soul get deleted, or does it just "die" a real death and go on to whatever afterlife or cycle of reincarnation exists?
>>
>>56813390
There's a surprising amount of stuff that's unknown about Hellsing vampires. Including what the fuck it was that gave Alucard his powers, other than the implication that because holy stuff hurts him it was probably the Devil.
>>
>>56813390
Literally no idea.
>>
>>56813367
Dracula is a monster but he is a noble monster and hates what he has become. He would be respect you for exerting noble restraint. He would respect you even more if you didn't become a monster and fought monsters without sacrificing your humanity.
>>
How should I go about convincing Scion I'm another Entity?
>>
>>56813367
Because one of Alucard's biggest character traits is that he's an incredibly weak person. He indiscriminately consumes the souls of others to use them as a shield against the world that he rejected and that rejected him. He wants to die at the hands of a human opponent because he thinks that this is the most fitting end for someone who became a monster because he was too weak to be a man.

If you became a vampire and demonstrated that your strength of character was great enough that you had no need to hide behind immortality then he would almost certainly support it.
>>
>>56813446
Be a Love God with the ability to always look like another person's perfect waifu. Let him look at you.
>>
File: Spidey gfs.png (412 KB, 2516x1668)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>56813446
Why would you even want to, just tell him you have another solution to the cycle problem. Or hell just teach him empathy.

If you really want to, you could start by being a Shard I guess. "Oh nos, literally all my other Shards got vaporised by the Cosmic Cookie Monster! Fortunately, my regenerate-my-everything Shard is still intact!"
>>
>>56813446
Why would you want to do that? His species are incredibly territorial when not migrating, if he thinks you're one of his kind he'll likely consider you an enemy.
>>
File: 1511786697968.jpg (231 KB, 760x596)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>go to KonoSuba
>Jumper Cult- You don’t need to make a choice between who you’re main rival is as from now on, your cult is the one the Axis and Eris Cults are looking up to. Your Cult is as big as the Eris Cult and as fanatical as the Axis Cult, likely making your religion the premier religion of this world and of future settings that you bring it along to, as your followers will be at least equal to the major religion of the world and far, far more devoted to your service.
>take this
>go to 40k
>your Cult is as widespread as the Imperial Cult
>your worshippers are even MORE devoted
What even happens?
>>
>>56813481
>Offended Imperials
>even more crusades of religious intolerance

Although keep in mind your worshippers wouldn't need to be 100% human. Which might make it arguably worse.
>>
>>56813481
The imperial cult is worshipped on a million million worlds. The results would most likely be an equivocal to the tech priests in that it is a recognised and accepted imperial religion.
>>
>>56813481
You are worshipped as the God Emperor's wife.
>>
>>56813465
>pic
Why?
>>
>>56813481
Well firstly? You get declared The Heretic. Not any old heretic. THE HERETIC.

Secondly, Tzeentch high fives you for doing him a solid. He was getting kind of stagnant, and you throwing a wrench in just about all the other Chaos Gods' holdings really gave him a good opportunity. He'll owe you one. And screw you paying it back, but that's just business right?

Thirdly, you probably conquer a significant part of the Immaterium by default, especially if your worshippers include things like Deldar/Eldar and Orkz.

And if the majority is Orkz, you start turning green and Cockney.
>>
>>56813481
I'm pretty sure you would be able to hear Emps have a psychic anurism from pure salt rage on the other side of the galaxy.

>>56813334
More likely a demon of some kind. >>56813365 is probably right.
But hey, you're the author of your own story. She can be whatever you want! Maybe she's a half-dragon sorcerer who enjoys blood magic and body painting?
>>
>>56813481
>40k Cult
what perk is that?
>>56813511
that sounds kinda fun actually I might just do that
>>
>>56813538
>Orks
>not worshipping Gork'n'Mork
>or was it Mork'n'Gork

YOO WOT, GROT?
>>
>>56813424
>He would respect you even more if you didn't become a monster and fought monsters without sacrificing your humanity.
But he belittled Seras that. And if you take the perk, he is your sire, so you would get the same treatment.
>>56813399
That comic is too good for we lowly men
>>56813472
Isn't he also stuck without a partner? Having a shoot at restarting his purpose in life might not be bad.
>>
>>56813511
>Jumper imports Cult into Space Marines Jump
>"What do you mean? Of course the Emperor's wife is a giant masculine man. You think he'd marry a dainty GIRL? Yuck!"
>Sororitas collectively explode into pillars of salt
>>
File: alexstrasza.png (1001 KB, 1024x652)
1001 KB
1001 KB PNG
>>56813543
>>56813365
>Dragons have at least SOME class when they dress like a slut.
Yeah! Just take a look at this slutty demon. No self respecting dragon would ever be caught wearing anything this crass.
>>
>>56813481
>take that
>go to Forgotten Realms
>you either become a from having most of the world worship you ans your chain promptly ends
>or
>you don't become a god and get promptly smites by a bunch of divine shitheels because a mortal just stole most of their worshippers
>>
Heavens, I don't know if you're around or when you'll show up so I'm just going to post this now and hope you see it.

Please, please don't change the canon companion options, they're the only way to get Shiki and Aoko as far as I know and they're important parts of my chain.
>>
>>56813613
Any dragon who chooses to take the form of a giant elf can't exactly be a sane lizard
>>
Anyone know jumps that give sex change perks
>>
>>56813613
In her defense, she's basically a fertility deity.
>>
File: Deepest lore.png (122 KB, 1391x245)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>56813613
Reminder that Warcraft dragons canonically treat breeding as a wartime tactic.
>>
>>56813651
I don't know what you're talking about, anon. That's clearly a demon. Probably some kind of succubus. Don't lump her in with respectable dragons, like Red.
>>
>>56813613
And she has class. See the fine ornamental gold she wears in just the right way to accentuate her beauty?

The demon just fingerpainted herself with blood and walked around naked.
>>
File: they march.gif (827 KB, 379x241)
827 KB
827 KB GIF
What would you do if you saw these men marching up to you?
>>
>>56813657
El Goonish Shive has at least three ways to do it.
>>
>>56813657
A New Arrival (Unholy Heights) - with history retcon
Dark Assembly Ticket (Disgaea) - 1/day
Girlifying/Boyifying Rifle (Kids Next Door) - erases memory from before transformation
Barrel of Jusenkyo Water (Ranma 1/2) - 4/jump
Magic or Transformation Gun - El Goonish Shive
>>
>>56813582
Alucard belittled Seras for clinging to her existence as a human and lacking the strength to accept her situation. She was unable to even drink blood at first and it jeopardized her many times. Her inability to move on and accept her existence as a vampire was self-destructive.
>>
>>56813712
You know, ironically enough for fetish webcomic based around genderswapping, its methods are actually kind of shitty. They're all extremely temporary enchantments and can be broken easily enough.
>>
>>56813716
You just had this list on hand uh?
>>
>>56813729
Mostly true, yeah, although Tedd has a permanent genderswap spell now.
>>
>>56813730
Yes, why?
I have lots of lists on hand. They're useful. And the question for gender bending options has come up before. Many times.
>>
>>56813673
Why do people treat fan theories and doujin plots as canon.
>>
>>56813745
It's come up many times uh?
>>
>>56813641
D&D gods can donate their divine ranks to others. Just do so before the jump ends.
>>
>>56813657
Franken Fran
>>
Would it be a good or bad idea to create tenno in innistrad?

I mean you would be hard pressed to make them vampires on the one hand but who knows what kind of interactions the void would have with blind eternities and magic.
>>
>>56813657
>>56813716
There's also a gender bending potion in Terraria. No clue why my copy & paste cut that off.

>>56813757
People in the thread have asked about it, yes.
If you're meaning to imply that i have an interest in gender bending and went looking for these options then you'd be absolutely right, at least on the first part. The list was actually compiled by someone else, i just copied it.
>>
>>56813745
Post another list!
>>
>>56813779
No more a bad idea then going there in the first place.

Make them like a Paladin Order, have them kill ALL the vampires. Nothing of value will be lost.

Although Sorrin might be pissed at you.
>>
>>56813761
Remember that jumper who planned to become a Greater Deity and then donate all of their divine power to a regular, non-intelligent squirrel before the jump ended?
>>
>>56813796
Jumps where you can go to school
1. Slice of Life
2. Girls Und Panzer
3. Katawa Shoujo
4. Doki Doki Literature Club
5. Harry Potter
6. RWBY
7. K-ON
8. Twilight
9. Oreimo
10. Haruhi
11. Highschool dxd
12. Assassination classroom
13. Buffy
14. Cardcaptor sakura
15. Rosario + Vampire
16. Sailor moon
17. Girls und Panzer
18. Irregular in Magic High School
19. Ouran HS HC
20. Naruto starts while you're in ninja school.
21. Animorphs
22. Generic Mahou Shouji,
23. Most magical girl jumps like madoka
24. Yuki yuna etc.
25. Neon Genesis Evangelion (if as a pilot)
26. Gunnerkrigg
27. Psychonauts
28. A Certain Magical Index
29. A Certain Scientific Railgun
30. PS238
31. DxD
32. Most of the Fate jumps
33. Persona /Persona 5
34. The World Ends With You
35. Tetsuwan Birdy Decode
36. Miss Kobyashi's Dragon Maid
37. Kakegurui
38. Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis
>>
>>56813790
You just copied it uh?
sorry I'm just bored, carry on
>>
>>56813811
I could make an angel lotus!
>>
>>56813815
Probably an improvement compared to the rest of the FR gods
>>
>>56813745
You got any interesting lists?
>>
>>56813817
Two more for the list:
>FLCL - Normal Kid Origin
>Night in the Woods - Night is Strange Drawback (Drops you into the world just about two years early so you can go to college with Mae)

That's a useful list.
>>
>>56813815
Yes. Squirrel god ratatoskr does not judge. He merely stores souls for their next life.
>>
>>56813871
Oh thanks!
>>
>>56813823
I'm not ashamed of my fetishes. Not on an anonymous imageboard at least.
It's not like i'm a furry or something disgusting like that. I just like boys transforming or being transformed into cute girls.

>>56813860
Depends on what you think is interesting. Mostly it's just lists of perks for a specific purpose. You know, harem perks, mind protection perks, 1-ups, plot armor, stuff like that.

Most of them are in serious need of updating, but it's better than nothing.
Otherwise i'd end up going to the same few jumps to pick up the essentials every time, and that's just boring.
>>
>>56813817
You forgot Kids Next Door, Totally Spies and pretty much any cartoon
>>
File: 8JZ1GI0.jpg (121 KB, 1202x664)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Where's a good place to get power armour?
>>
>>56813904
Mcu
Valkyrie core has power armor that has hammerspace and upgrades as you toss stuff into it
>>
>>56813860
not that anon but here's my latest list (actually an un-formatted, unholy Frankenstein made up of people's answers to a question from months ago)

Making people beautiful:

-Investigations jump has 'Forensics' which makes everyone around you beautiful
-Senran Kagura has 'Explosive Appearance', but that only affects people of interest
-Dead or Alive has 'Jiggle Physics' which makes your environment/items, and property all gorgeous. Companions, too.

Now for aura stuff, if you feel like stacking on top of beauty:
-Shaman King has 'Getting the Gang Back Together' which as you spend time with people, they develop superpowers that fall in line with the setting.
-Tenchi Muyo has 'Exceptional Company' where their traits and exotic qualities get amplified as they spend time with you, and the effects can become permanent
-Generic Post-Apocalypse has 'Mutagenesis' where the more people are around you, the more they mutate and transform. Stack with prior perks to make this appealing.
-Civilization has 'Realm of Myths' which makes people taller, more beautiful, and stronger, to make them 'mythical' in stature. So, yeah.
-If you feel like finagling something, get some samples of that weird Gaia Atmosphere from LoT, then go to 40k Eldar jump and collect what you need to make Maiden Worlds and wraithbone. Do some testing and isolate the function. Then proceed to mimic what makes your people more beautiful.
Noblesse has 'Must Be Something in the Water'
>>
>>56813903
It is not exhaustive, that is true
>>
>>56813817
Kim Possible and Young Justice are two more that spring to mind.
>>
>>56813904
Doom 2016, Warhammer 40k, Fallout, Metroid, and Marvel Cinematic Universe have some of the better stuff.
Yeah, I know Fallout's is kinda weak compared to the rest, but the aesthetics of that power armor get me every time.

>>56813894
You're quite welcome.

>>56813882
Huh... I think you just helped me come up with a Noble Phantasm for my Ratatoskr Servant in Fate.
>>
>>56813899
I agree you have no reason to be ashamed
hell I used to make out with a trans cutie back when I was in school
>>
>>56813930
>power armor

Doesn't it only take power armor form because of aesthetics, and it's more-or-less some weird dimensional-warping nanotech shit?
>>
Where can I find all the horror Jumps that YJ made? Like Evil Dead, Friday the 13th, etc. I don't see a folder for them in the drive, and I couldn't find Evil Dead on its own.
>>
>>56813962
Damn anon, that's more then any one else here can probably say. Don't brag about it like that.
>>
>>56813899
>m not ashamed of my fetishes.

https://youtu.be/6rjN36OKpuM

My fetis is giant flaming rocks
>>
>>56813745
You got a list of magic boosters lying around somewhere?
>>
It would be neat if Google Drive supported adding tags to files and then searching by them.
>>
>>56814020
It'd be good if the search function actually fucking worked. All it does now is look for stuff you've already opened otherwise the stuff you opened opened it doesn't exist.
>>
>>56813967
It takes theform of power armor, the mc literally started with swat team armor and salvaged jumpjets. The core builds it into an armor.
>>
>>56814009
I do indeed, though keep in mind that it hasn't been updated in a while.

Sorcery Savant (buffy)
Ensoul (Card captor sakura, used on device)
Ring of power (elemental captain planet)
Refined Spellcasting (Dresden, inactive during jump)
Hybrid from Smite (just lests you channel it through body/weapon)
Mage from Smite (temporary, leaves tired afterwards)
Arcane from smite
Child of Magic (Merlin)
Warring Warlock (Young justice)
Gift of thousand master (negima)
Innate Magic (Final Fantasy VI)
Hidden Power (Madoka Magica)
Eye of set (sword and sorcery)
Banner saga Valka
Arcane from Smite
Ring of Elru (Overlord)
Demon Seed/ Leaky Limiter (Mushoku Tensei)
High Pool/ Bucket Capacity (Slayers),
The Abyss of Magic (Overlord LN),
Magical Body (Elona),
A cats tail staff elona
Refined Spellcasting /Power to Burn + Soul Source or Denarius Coin (Dresden Files),
Evoker, Spellcaster and Overcharge (Terraria),
Sword of Polaris (Devil Survivor 2),
Mind of A God/ Mage (Smite),
Potential ( Nanoha),
Archmage of High Sorcery/ Renegade Magecraft (Dragonlance),
Grimdarkness (Generic Sburb),
Power of Zeal (Chrono Trigger).
Elder Wand (Harry Potter),
Moonstone (Lone Wolf),
An Arcane Tool/ An Arcane Chamber/ Eye of Set (Sword and Sorcery),
The Golden Stud (Chrono trigger),
Fyora's Rod (Neopets),
Ponce de Leon’s Cane/ Gutenburg's Pen (Libromancer),
Devices + Upgrades (Nanoha),
Demon's Blood Talismans (Slayers),
The Red Hook (Darkest Dungeon),
Angreal or Sa'Angreal (Wheel of Time)
>>
File: Gluten Dangers.jpg (66 KB, 500x478)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>56813962
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
File: 501ea7_5923764.jpg (109 KB, 1200x675)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Jumpers, there are several jumps in existence that focus on creative pursuits (music, cooking show, generic videogame dev, to name a few).

>What are some of the works your jumper has made?
>>
>>56814035
That too. It's surprisingly bad, really. Both in functionality and polish.
>>
>>56814054
Looks like we copied the same list.
>>
>>56814067
Im glad someone kept ir when I restartes my chain
>>
>>56814038
Spyro the Dragon has the Sceptre of Power which increased the strength & reduces the cost of spells. It also increases how much it does so as you use it.
>>
>>56813882
In an outer plane one summer's day the Forgotten Realms Gods were hopping about, smiting and torturing to their heart's content. The squirrel god walked by, grunting as he struggled to carry the souls of all the forsaken.

"Where are you going with those foolish souls?" asked the Gods.

Without stopping, the squirrel replied, "To my divine relam. This is the thousandth soul I've delivered today."

"Why not come and smite with us," teased the Gods, "instead of working so hard?"

"I am saving souls for the end times," said the squirrel god, "and think you should do the same."

"The end of times is far away and it is a glorious day to smite," sang the Gods.

But the squirrel god went on his way and continued his hard work.

The end soon became nigh. All the mortals tired of their petty gods and even the devout slowly stopped their worship. Soon the Gods found themselves dying without enough worship to sustain them.

They staggered to the squirrel god's realm and saw him protecting the souls he saved earlier, who still worshipped him fervently. They begged him for some divine power to sustain them.

"What!" cried the squirrel god in surprise, "haven't you protected any mortals and answered their prayers? What in the worlds were you doing these millenia?"

"We didn't have time to be benevolent gods," complained the Gods; "We were so busy smiting that before we knew it the world was ending."

The squirrel god shook his head in disgust, turned turned his back on the Gods and went on with his work.
>>
>>56814091
Thanks, added.
>>
>>56813960
>but the aesthetics of that power armor get me every time.

Despite how objectively bad Fallout 4 can be, I still really like it just because of the Power Armor. It's the only really game I can think of where power armor actually looks like fully mechanized POWERED ARMOR! I swear I would giddy like a yandere school girl when running around in my T-60, using Pain Train to knock down Deathclaws.
The jet pack was fun too...when using mods that disabled power drain.
>>
>>56814057

I like to make music boxes.
>>
How would your jumper deal with the Original Trilogy "Hand taken" drawback?

Mine would do guerilla warfare with their SCR dumped into a fancy corvette.
>>
>>56814098
See and that is why squirrel god is best. Jumper did a good thing.
>>
>>56814038
>>56814054
thanks senpai

...Would either of you happen to have a list of conceptual connection/purity perks? Do we even have any of those?

I'd like to improve my Kami powers from Kamigawa without just stacking generic power boosts.
>>
Where can i get illusions good enough to do physical damage to people?
>>
File: 105816062-352-k31699.jpg (42 KB, 352x550)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Are there perks that let you invent or modify magic spells?

I need to do weird things with my magic.
>>
>>56814164

Himedachi from Hero BBS can help you there
>>
>>56814164
Naruto
>>
>>56814110
Yeah, I'll agree with you 100% on that. Fallout 4 is not a great game, but I'll still spend hours happily stomping around in that power armor and building up camps, wonky as that can get sometimes.
>>
>>56814177
I only know of Spellmaker & the Altar of Spellmaking from the Oblivion/Morrowind jump.
>>
>>56814153
Sorry, that's a bit too specific.

>>56814164
One of the Deredachi from Hero BBS has that power.

>>56814177
Morroblivion has one i think. I Cheat from Justice League Dark also works at least for on-the-fly modification.
>>
>>56814147
Fuck off to another galaxy, if they follow they face the might of biggus dikkus.
>>
>>56814038
NieR 1/Gestalt and KonaSuba each have a few options, as does Soul Eater. MCU and Seven Deadly Sins have options for items, and so does Marvel Magic (among other things). There's also a drop-in capstone in Zendikar, several perks in Final Fantasy I, a mage capstone in Demon's Souls, and a few things in Duel Monsters: the Shadow Realm.

>>56814164
Dark Souls 1.
>>
>>56814177
Um... why do you need perks? That should be something you can do in any worthwhile magic system.
>>
File: RWBY Penny Sitting.png (795 KB, 720x960)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
Does anyone know of some jumps where I can be a humanoid robot? I want to go straight from there and head on over to RWBY so I can be friends with Penny.
>>
>>56814177
You might want to look into ffxi. Iirc there is a blackmage perk that lets you refine and alter a spell over time to turn something like fireball into meteor.
>>
How would the Nier Automata andriods fair in Prototype. Could they match Mercer or the other Prototypes?

What if I made an army of machines and androids to clean up New York? Would spamming Goliaths work instead?
>>
>>56814286
Eclipse phase, transformers, or hive queen
>>
>>56814286
Nier automata
>>
>>56814147
Go to Supreme Commander first. And get something to prevent divination/force visions.

Either grab spaceship blueprints somewhere else or get them in-universe.
Then take a day or two to crank out a fleet of spaceships.
SupCom build times are canon and they crank out experimentals in 15-20 minutes, so a spaceship shouldn't take more than half an hour unless it's several kilometers long.
Even then you can just get more engineers.

If they don't find and destroy you within 1-2 days they've already lost.
Any battle they lose just adds more resources to your fleet. So does any battle they win unless they guard the wrecks or destroy every scrap of metal.

Crush the galaxy under your exponentially expanding space fleet.
>>
>>56814286
GUNM has some really nice options for that.
>>
>>56814286
Terminator
Bubblegum Crisis
Project Freelancer (I think).
>>
>>56814177
There's stuff in FF Type-0, FFXI, Morrowind, Young Justice, Overlord, and other places too I'm sure. But those are off the top of my head.
>>
>>56814286
Overlord, The Polity
>>
>>56814286
GUNNM and Ghost in the Shell both have neat options for that if you want to go the brain-in-a-body style android. Or if you want full robot, Cave Story and FLCL.
>>
>>56814275
I want to modify people's appearances and personalities without anyone noticing.
For instance I want to make a couple people in the Youtube jump permanently funnier.

Do you know a magic system that would let me do that?
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>56814057
I once baked a pandimensional apple pie. I baked it at multiple points of space and time, under the guidance of multiple sweet old ladies who wished their grandchildren would call more often. I studied each recipe intricately, blessed it under the aegis of a dozen harvest goddesses and set up a closed time loop so the pie had neither beginning nor end. I baked the very essence of motherhood and home into food form.

Then I set it loose on an unsuspecting populace, where it would gravitate to the needy and lonely. Retconning itself into their pasts, so at their darkest moment-there would be a fresh pie to cheer them up.

Somewhere in the far reaches of Generic Parenting Jump, there is a pie that nourishes both body and spirit, and restores itself every morning.

And because a lot of people found the courage to be successful in life and support their neighbours, it produced a lot of high quality hope for the hope harvesters to collect.

>>56814098
10/10

Wait, does that mean there are little squirrel demigods running aroun? Is the squirrel race destined to inherit the earth when man's reign is ended?

>>56814164
Dark Souls has Gwyndolin's illusions, and the dragon-magic in 3 that creates a Stand-Dragon. MGNQ's Inner Universe can make any illusion you cast briefly real. And Gemcraft has some deadly illusions.

>>56814286
Terminator, Nier: Automata, Robocop.

>>56814300
It would be...awkward. See, the YoRHa units were designed to fight Machine Lifeforms so their standard issue equipments are swords. You CAN technically hurt Prototypes with physical damage, it's just super inefficient.

The Machine Lifeforms would do much better, at the cost of collateral damage from their energy balls. Also they'll probably laugh at your cute robots. Right until they start evolving into yaoi doujin fantasy boys.

But I think the Pods are honestly the deadliest threat to Prototypes: They're small, fast, maneuverable and can shoot hard enought to bring down MLs.
>>
>>56813904
Guys, sorry for offtopic, but this pic is fukken awsome.
So, for the love of god, what is it and where can I get more?
>>
>>56813481
What are some other jumps where you can either buy worshippers or things that let you interact with worshippers (gaining power from them, giving them power, hearing their prayers, giving them an afterlife, etc.)?
>>
>>56814242
Noted. I'll add them to the list after i look them up.
>>
>>56814374
>Wait, does that mean there are little squirrel demigods running aroun? Is the squirrel race destined to inherit the earth when man's reign is ended

How do you thi k he is going to use those souls?
>>
>>56814382
No clue I found it from a story about a Warhammer DAoT remnant being active during 40K.
>>
>>56814388
Exalted Sidereals, Okami, Asura's Wrath, Master of Magic, Hyperdimension Neptunia
>>
>>56814286
megaman? Xenoblade x? probably marvel and dc, but those basically have everything.
>>
>>56814388
Exalted Infernals (Cultist origin)
Exalted Sidereals (Serenity)
Spice & Wolf (Little God origin)
Master of Magic (get mana from worship)
DC Occult (Dimension Lord optionally comes with loyal inhabitants)
MtG Kamigawa (Kami origin)
Marvel Magic (God origin)
Innistrad (Church origin, hear prayers and grant magic in response)
Hyperdimension Neptunia (CPU origin)
Actraiser
Civilization
Generic Creepypasta (Avatar, Ritualist, Demograph, Mark, Myth, ESP)
>>
>>56814388
>>56814432
Also Innistrad, Lord of Light, Actraiser, Civilization, Kamigawa, a few others probably but this is enough to get you started
>>
Kubera and Bleach both allow you to buy your own afterlife.
>>
If you had perks that enhanced your summons, like the ones from Overlord, would they apply to literally everything created by the First Magic?
>>
>>56814469
Good to know, I like the one from kubera better because you can freeform make it wirk however you want.
>>
Is Strike Chan around? I have a Prey question.
>>
>>56814453
>MtG Kamigawa (Kami origin)

A reminder that this is literally the worst option you can take compared to Acolyte of a Rogue Goddess.
>>
>>56813535
'cause it's funny?
>>
>>56814500
I disagree. Why do you say that?
>>
>>56814454
>>56814453
>>56814432
Hey thanks guys!
>>
>>56814473
If you take the "denial of nothingness" thing as being literally true, then I'd say yes. Then you aren't really creating anything yourself with the First Magic, just bringing it forth. Overlord notes that the summoning perks do not apply to created beings IIRC.
>>
>>56814415
That's a pity.
Thanks for info.
>>
>>56814553
Seems like it would stack funny with that medaka box fiction perk.
>>
>>56814473
depends how you interpret it working
are you summoning or creating basically
>>
>>56814553
Well, Val said that you're basically just summoning stuff from nothing/Akasha/wherever when you use the First Magic, so yeah, it presumably works like that.
>>
>>56814374
>Wait, does that mean there are little squirrel demigods running aroun? Is the squirrel race destined to inherit the earth when man's reign is ended?
>Implying that they aren't already on charge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MziwbQv9zQ0
>>
>>56814514
It's shitposting.
If you're interested in kami powers you take the Kami origin just for the discounts.
That they also receive more free Symbolic Links and yet even more with the Kami scenario is just icing on the cake.

Acolyte of a Rogue Goddess is the wannabe scrub option.
>>
>>56814382
>>56814564
A search says that the art is by JonasDeRo.
That might get you somewhere.
>>
File: Sigvald_the_Baberiffic.png (1.36 MB, 695x924)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>56812718
Career Model
>>
Are there any good replacements for Abyss Of Magic and Dark Wisdom from Overlord?
>>
>>56814579
Yeah. I asked the question as I understand it you cant for example summon an Infinity Stone unless you were in Marvel so they need to exist in jump before you can summon/create them (once again as I understand it which could be wrong)
>>
>>56814659
someone posted a list of just that upthread
>>56814038
>>56814054
>>
File: 1509046353737.gif (944 KB, 264x320)
944 KB
944 KB GIF
>>56812718
>>56812790
My semester ends this monday, I'm going as fast as I can.
>>
>>56814671
Abyss of Magic allows you to "overcharge" spells, and Dark Wisdom allows you to copy spells you've seen cast and work past any limits on the number of spells you can learn. They're magic-related, but ultimately meant for something different.
>>
>>56814671
That's just a list of generic magic enhancers as far as I can see. Abyss of Magic lets you pump as much magic as you want in your spells to enhance them, and Dark Wisdom lets you learn any number of spells, regardless of whatever restrictions might exist in a particular system, and makes it possible to convert a spell of one system to work in another.
>>
>>56814659
Abyss of Magic is just a power boost/overcharge. See the list above.

For Dark Wisdom a combination of Copycat Technique (Ranma 1/2), Perceptive (Generic Isekai) or something like that and I Cheat (Justice League Dark) for the "translate spells to different systems" will work.
>>
>>56814659
>Dark Wisdom
Katanagatari, Young Justice, Justice League Dark and Libriomancer have perks that can replace its functions
>Abyss of Magic
Probably any magical booster?
>>
>>56814708
that's good to know take your time and enjoy
>>
>>56814666
Except you can totally summon things that don't exist in your current jump? Unless there are infinite numbers of random mystic codes and super weapons just siting around in settings where such things don't exist.
>>
>>56814708
You're making a Warhammer Fantasy Choas jump?
>>
>>56814713
>Abyss of Magic allows you to "overcharge" spells,

Ffxi has a bunch of those.>>56814717
>>
>>56814724
>Abyss of Magic is just a power boost/overcharge.
Except it's customizable to whatever level you need at the time. The ones on the list are largely static.
>>
>>56814748
Probably just saw "Warhammer" and "Chaos" and Brain swooced in the rest.
>>
>>56814748
No, that anon a while back and I teamed up and are pushing Black Crusade through. Nurgle and Undivided perks are done. Might post a WIP when Loyalist route catches up.

Also, >>56814776 is correct.
>>
>>56814741
Once again could be remembering incorrectly but you always have a link to the Fate Verse for the purposes of the first magic.
>>
>>56814713
Perceptive from Ugh Generic Isekai allows you to copy spells, and there's a perk in Weakness of Beatrice for learning spells regardless of any restrictions. I asked Val and it includes magic systems with limits on the number of spells you can learn.
>>
>>56814713
Mushoku tensei magic works that way standard
>>
>>56814717
I think Weakness of Beatrice has similar perks to those.
>>
>>56814795
Are you then saying that there are infinite numbers or random mystic codes and superweapons just laying around in the Fateverse?
>>
>>56814775
You don't need a perk to put less than your full power into a spell anon.
Even if you /could/ nuke a continent with a wave of your hand doesn't mean you have to.

Even if you're anal enough to require a perk for that kind of basic functionality, I Cheat covers you with its "modify on the fly" function.
>>
>>56814793
Any chance of a Christmas release?
>>
File: RWBY Penny Cute.png (811 KB, 750x900)
811 KB
811 KB PNG
>>56814303
Ehhh, Eclipse Phase is just one of those I can't make myself go to for some reason.

Transformers is a bit too big, I suppose I should have specified. Then again it would be funny to have a robot like Optimus there to give Penny a fist bump after a job well done, so I can see them being friends.

Hive queen just makes us a good AI in a space probe body by default, I can probably make it work.

>>56814374
>>56814313
Yeah Nier Automata could be a pretty good one, hopefully with just the in-jump stuff I can at the least survive.

>>56814323
>>56814374
Terminator just has the humanish ones being a robot with rubber skin and a shapeshifting pile of goo, makes them seem a bit freaky.

Kinda meh on Robocop, as they seemed a bit too...robotic? If you know what I mean, the way he speaks is one of them.

Bubblegum Crisis makes you rip off your fake skin to fight doesn't it? Makes me worry people would attack me, so kinda iffy there.

Project Freelancer does give you a robot body if you are an AI, which is pretty nice.

>>56814320
>>56814357
GUNNM makes me a brain-in-a-body? I thought it was a full conversion to robot. Never got into Ghost in the Shell so I don't have much to go on there.

Will check out Cave Story, as FLCL makes me into a tv robot. Which is a bit undesirable.

>>56814448
I did not know Xenoblade X actually had a robot race, I apparently skipped over it. So yay!

Megaman, I was thinking of that actually.

>Marvel and DC
Yeah, they really do have everything.

Thanks for the help everyone. Have a cute Penny.
>>
>>56814666
Your understanding is wrong. It isn't really 'does it exist', more like, 'can it exist/can I conceive of its existence' because if you can imagine it then for the purposes of the First Magic it 'exists inside your mind' and you can summon it from there.
>>
>>56814812
I mean, given how the Magus MO is "experiment to god-disgracing levels to find the Root even if it's impractical," probably. I could see a few magi families having storehouses full of random shit that is the result of STUDY.
>>
File: 1415319371827.jpg (168 KB, 1280x960)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>56814841
>Christmas Release
Absolutely no way in hell I can get it out that quick.
>>
>>56814799
The one from Beatrice is actually pretty good, and should allow me to drop Dark Wisdom.

There still hasn't been mentioned anything that could replace Abyss of Magic though, regarding the whole "pump more mana into a spell" thing.
>>
>>56814812
I'm very confused why you are asking that question. Also my answer is I don't know off the top of my head for that particular question since I never asked Val that
>>
>>56814793
Hey Red, in Warframe how did you feel when it was shown we were not actually space ninjas, but were instead just remote controlling them?
>>
>>56814824
You kind of do, at least when it comes to D&D magic, which Overlord is based on. There's no provision for reducing the power of your spells there AFAIK.
>>
>>56814860
hey Red something I think I noticed about you is you never respond to positive feedback and nice comments
I mite b wrong tho
>>
>>56814850
Except you can summon infinite copies of individual people who aren't coming from any parallel universes or anything like that. Are you saying there are infinite numbers of identical copies of any person you can imagine just sitting around somewhere in the Nasuverse?
>>
>>56814860
Will there be an army option? I want to lead legions of spiky marines on a crusade against settings I don't like.
>>
>>56814824
I mean, spells in most systems aren't powers that you innately have control over. They're performing specific actions in specific ways to achieve a specific effect. I'd generally assume most spells lack that level of functionality, and even so, you can't necessarily channel more magic into a spell than what it's meant to allow. Can't think of many systems that'll allow you to turn your Lv. 1 Fireball into Explosion, regardless of how much energy you (attempt to) channel.
>>
>>56814873
There is.
You can reduce the CL as much as you up to the minimum CL for that level of spell.

>Caster Level
>You can cast a spell at a lower caster level than normal, but the caster level you choose must be high enough for you to cast the spell in question, and all level-dependent features must be based on the same caster level.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicOverview/castingSpells.htm#casterLevel
>>
>>56814883
Yes. I am. Second Magic's backing me up here.
>>
>>56814914
I concur. I'm ready for some spikey bois.
>>
>>56814871
Better question is what does she think about the fact that tenno can teleport to and through their warframe puppet bodies.
>>
>>56814666
By the same token, you can totally summon as many Infinity Stones in as many varieties as you could think of in Marvel, because you're summoning on the premise that 'the possibility of its existence is equal to its existence, everything that can exist does exist and is everywhere all the time'.
>>
>>56814929
As i said in the post you quoted, if you disagree there's still I Cheat which explicitly allows that kind of thing.
As would any Conjoined Conjures-like perk with a magic system that does allow it.
>>
>>56814930
TIL. Thanks for setting me straight.
>>
>>56814933
Then you're wrong.
>>
File: dog2.jpg (59 KB, 360x366)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>56813698
Clearly a boss fight. I attempt to create a blockade of high energy forcefields and walls of flame using multiple elements, while shooting explosive disintegration beams in their direction as an attempt to carefully gauge their power.

Their coordinated outfits suggest themes complimenting each other (fire/lightning/ice? offense/healing/defense?), or possibly a dangerous triple technique, so I stay on guard in case I have to flee.
>>
>>56814949
I am not Val I am just passing on the message she told me as I understand it. Ask her i am currently trying to cite my source
>>
File: 1476483082775.jpg (527 KB, 617x1728)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>56814847
In GUNNM, all the Cyborg options have a human brain in their head, though the rest of their body is entirely mechanical. If you consider Battle Angel Alita: Last Order as part of the same canon (which, it could be, but a case can be made just as strongly it's an alternate universe or branching), more tech exists to go entirely robotic by replacing your brain with a chip. That exists in the main series as well, but Tiphares isn't really going to be interested in sharing it.

There is the "Legitimate Existential Angst" Drawback that will start you off with a Brain Bio-Chip instead of a brain, but then you'll have to deal with learning you're actually just a clone of yourself. Which makes the argument that you're not even the real you. Unless you are. But you might not be. Or maybe both of you are equally valid. In which case, what is a soul?

Which may be more heavy questions than you want to deal with for a robot body.
>>
>>56814973
You just can't handle the weight and girth that First Magic brings to the table.
>>
>>56814930
Which still doesn't allow you to go below the base effects of the spell, nor does it allow you to arbitrarily improve it beyond the "natural" effects of having a higher caster level (that's what metamagic is for).
>>
File: 1484424948055.jpg (164 KB, 623x414)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>56814871
>>56814943
To be fair we were still space ninjas. We were just also child soldiers at the same time. But with how batshit the Orokin are, it wasn't that much of a surprise. The teleporting/technology through Void stuff was a bit "what the hell" for me, but the Void is effectively a not!Warp minus the daemons. So within the realm of possibility.

>>56814914
>>56814937
Let's just say you will be pleasantly surprised then.

>>56814878
To be honest, I try not to make a habit of it. I'm appreciative and it does let me know if I'm on the right path, but I don't want to come off like I'm tooting my own horn or whatever when I know I've still got a ways to go. I just get worried that I'll end up ignoring all criticism or miss something important that I messed up on. Sucks at times, but better than the alternative of stagnation and cookie cutter jumps.
>>
>>56814860
Abyss class ship? Ship import?
>>
>>56815024
>stagnation and cookie cutter jumps
Ah, yes. Like a certain other jumpmaker I've heard of.
>>
>>56814847
>GUNNM makes me a brain-in-a-body?
Well, some of them do. The Imaginos Body option is the one I was thinking about when I responded, which instead makes you an ever evolving swarm of nanites, and is one of the better robotic altforms on the chain.

>>56814883
Dude. Bruh. You completely misunderstood his statement. He wasn't saying that everything you use the First to summon comes from the Nasuverse. He's saying that you always count as connected to the Nasuverse for summoning purposes.
This is because you can only use the First to summon things that exist in whatever setting you are in. So, no infinity stones in the Kingsmen jump, but you can still summon anything that could conceivably exist in the Nasuverse. Because you're connected to it, see?
>>
>>56815041
Part 3 rewards, anon. Gotta compete with daemonic ascension as alternative options.

>>56815044
Please don't put words in my mouth. I just don't want to do the same shit over and over again, and if I don't listen to criticism or concerns then I'm worried that it's what would happen to me.
>>
>>56815024
>To be fair we were still space ninjas
I guess I am more upset with the fact that they are not our real bodies, so I cannot be "Rhino" I can only be the guy remote controlling the suit known as Rhino.
>>
>>56813032
Depends on whether you're talking the classic Leninist definition (predatory extraction of wealth via business interests supported by colonial/imperial state power) or a more vague liberal/historical sense of "having lots of land and ruling people who aren't white"
>>
>>56815112
Ratchet & Clank - Custom Chassis
>>
>>56815112
That's why there was the option at the end of the jump to hollow out the Warframe and make it into armor.

You can still become Rhino.
>>
>>56815112
You are in luck anon. It can be your body, new lore has really blurred that line

As in you can possess it physically. As in you can be it.

Also magnificent tastw in frames.
>>
Are there any perks for me putting together a sizeable army that can follow me from jump to jump? My Jumper has conquests to carry out and needs meat for the grinder.
>>
>>56815120
I took Lenin as a companion in a time travel jump
he's kind of a smug dick

no regrets
>>
>>56815195
Sisters of battle jump can net you an army.
>>
>>56815210
It can get you at most a few hundred sisters.
>>
>>56815112
Honestly stuff like the Valkyr event and your warframe braking war make this more interesting than before, even if the devs haven't really explored the idea of tenno as gestalt consciousness
>>
Got a few more class perks and I'm now finished with exams, so I can probably get a lot done fairly quickly if I can find the motivation for it. Criticisms or suggestions are greatly appreciated, as are ideas for perks.

https://pastebin.com/apmWVNR4
>>
>>56815195
You could always go full Reinhard in DI?
>>
File: 1496399903642.png (153 KB, 600x787)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>56813647
I mean, what do you mean my change? I almost always put in canon companion options. Most I'd do with the existing one is make it cheaper, so you should be fine, anon.
>>
>>56815257
Your spells must be prepared each day via long and complicated rituals
They do not, you can prepare all your spells in just an hour, and it doesn't require anything so complicated as a ritual.
>>
>>56815013
Handling its girth is one thing, ignoring it quite another.
>>
>>56815257
Looks good. For that last Cleric perk, does it have to be religion, or can it your personal philosophy instead? Like, let's say I firmly believed in helping others, protecting the innocent, you know, standard hero stuff. If I saved someone's life or raised their kid from the dead or something else along those lines, would they convert to that same philosophy nigh instantly?
>>
>>56815257
Will you be including the Base Classes, like Alchemist and Cavalier? Also, please include a Scenario or Drawback based on the We Be Goblins adventure.
>>
File: y686789689.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>56813113
He's mind raping the loli in an attempt to force her to worship him as a test bed for his cube that'll force more mortals to get brainwashed and worship him. He is actively torturing the loli AND orchestrating the eternal war and all its horrible suffering just to force the loli and other mortals to turn to him and worship him. The head god in that anime is a goddamned monster.
>>
Jumpers, what was your reaction to your changes after you went through the Body Mod supplement or even just your first appearance perk?

Reactions to your first severally different alt-form works too.
>>
>>56815324
Thank you. What I meant was that the Canon companion option allows you to take people like Aoko and Shiki at a slightly higher price instead of locking them off entirely like most jumps would.
>>
File: 1511667029796.jpg (85 KB, 310x451)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>56815366
>that webm
LIES AND LIBEL. LIBEL I TELL YOU.

But I did write a small writefagging about it. https://pastebin.com/8fTS9Vd6
>>
>>56815364
..."god" can't even make a proper mind control cube?
>>
>>56813032
I think imperialism is just fine in that situation.
>>
>>56815364
>in the anime
He's much less of a dick in the light novels and manga.
>>
are Motherboxes sapient enough to count as Companions, or no?
>>
>>56815389
He doesn't want people to know it's a mind control cube. Basically what it does is provide you with holy magic that you need to pray to the gods to get, and in response it actually begins to rewrite your brain to make you into basically a pure-hearted holy saint. It's meant to be subtle at first. For the loli, at first it only causes her to act like a saint while she's using the magic, but eventually it causes her to black out and act line one for a while afterwards or even at odd times. Eventually what it'll do is cause identity death and essentially replace her with that saint because she'll always be like that. The loli knows it's doing this by now, but the head god keeps putting her in situations where she absolutely MUST use it or she'll die.

>>56815404
He acts and does the exact same shit, anon. It's just that you get to see him explaining why he did it and exactly how the device works while talking to the other gods. Him being friendly with his fellow gods and having a REASON doesn't make completely mind rape and orchestrating eternal war okay.
>>
The "Unfairness of Justice" perk doesn't just make us Saitama, does it?
>>
File: 1510694927517.jpg (20 KB, 480x356)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>56815382
Oh. I don't usually do that, so it should be fine. I plan on vampires and Arc costing 200 while 'mostly human' characters would be 100.
>>
File: 5XxDFqO.jpg (538 KB, 1680x1135)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>56815441
They are sapient but they do not count as companions. They are more akin to items, although you could probably import them or give the a robotic body to pilot if you wished to make them a companion. I mean these things draw energy from the source and can hack brainiac with little issue.
>>
File: AWAKEN MY HEE-HOS.png (205 KB, 460x483)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>56813061
...I missed this earlier, but this guy sounds a lot like Overhaul.

I don't like Overhaul.

I want to punch him into the sun.

>>56815366
Well, Body Mod and Appearance perks are pretty tame compared to becoming Black Frost in my first jump. My reaction to becoming a giant demonic snowman was a mix of panicked screaming, confused screaming, and "hey, this is really cool!", followed by more screaming upon realizing where I was. My screams attracted a horde of zombies, and I'm not sure what freaked me out more: the fact that I was fighting a horde of zombies, or the fact that I demolished them with barely a wave of my hand.

That being said, that one time I ended up looking like pic related was a shock as well, even if it wasn't as big of a shock.
>>
>>56815257
Noice. Looking forward to what you do for Rogues and Magus.
>>
>>56815366
>Chocobo Dungeon
Katia was staring at me. Suddenly she screamed out a laugh that echoed through the small house. “By the Nine…” She managed to get out between laughs after the initial bout. “I take back ALL my complaints about being a Muppet!”

“Waaaark? KWEH!” Cursing as a Chocobo wasn’t very satisfying. All it did was make Katia double down on the laughter. I sighed… chirped… and inspected myself while I waited for her fit to die down.

My feathers were a rusty, old blood red color and I was wearing my lovely red hat, but otherwise I was completely indistinguishable from any other Chocobo I had ever seen. A tall, ostrich-like creature with two, powerful looking legs and a rather cute fluffy look.

Once Katia had calmed down, we spent the first few hours in this world huddled around the Spellmaker. Which was a frustrating experience. I was the one with the real expertise on the matter, but without hands the best I would do was answer yes or no questions. I did learn that I could stand on one leg quite easily to tap at the spell with my claws, but they were large and not entirely useful for the task.

We did come up with a few transformation and translation spells, eventually. The latter failed entirely, either failing to stick to me for some reason or causing me to speak another, equally incomprehensible language. The transformations were more successful, but turned out to be unreasonably expensive in terms of mana cost. Even with my massively enlarged mana pool, I could only maintain a fully human shape for a few minutes at a time.

In the end, we settled on a hybrid form. Mostly humanoid, mostly looking like myself, but with red feathers instead of hair and chocobo legs. Even that would drain my mana reserves within a few hours.

“Well… that’s one problem taken kheare of. Wark- Where are we?” I was still issuing forth bird-like sounds as parts of words from time to time, but it was better than nothing. Katia giggled.
>>
Where's a good place to get some timetravel technology? I need it to be completely technological in function, so no magic or biotech. Thanks.
>>
>>56815480
Hey DeSu when you went to Devil Survivor 2 and saw the Frost Five did you try to taste them?
>>
>>56815505
Actually never mind, I just remembered that Futurama has 2 methods to do it at minimum.
>>
>>56815257
Summoner perks?
>>
>>56815334
Look buddy, if it soothes your autism, I can change that.

>>56815343
Yup. Whatever your important beliefs are.

>>56815352
>Will you be including the Base Classes, like Alchemist and Cavalier?
That's the plan.

>Also, please include a Scenario or Drawback based on the We Be Goblins adventure.
I'll see what I can do.

>>56815484
Yeah, not actually sure what to do with those yet. Still considering a few different options.

>>56815535
There will be, yep.
>>
>>56815452
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>56814708
Same, I'll have a precious few weeks to actually be creative afterwards.
>>
>>56815386
yep, that's about what I expected cute
>>
File: Black Frost Is Sad.jpg (110 KB, 712x472)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>56815509
What? No, that's cannibalism. I did try to recruit them though, make them my own Ginyu Force. Unfortunately, they wanted to be...ugh, HEROES. So I ended up becoming their Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain archenemy instead.

That was fun as well, but I'm still bummed about not having my own Ginyu Force.
>>
>>56815130
That reminds me, is there an option to import our armor as our Warframe?
>>
>>56815578
Good to know, someone from a different community was claiming that it could be wanked to that degree.
>>
>>56814997
Last Order pretty explicitly intends to be the same universe, but it hand waves away the first series as best it canon. Like brain chip Alita finds her original brain she lost at the very end of the original series, gets it a body, then sends it down to Earth to find her husbando and live happily ever after, all brain chip Alita can go off and have whatever adventures with no attachments. The mangaka closed the plot and basically just ignores it now.
>>
>>56815571
>Look buddy, if it soothes your autism, I can change that.
You're supposed to prepare them just by studying your spell book!
Yes that would sooth my autism.
>>
>>56815590
Shush.

>>56815600
Currently no. Just a way to turn the Warframe into an armor itself. I wasn't sure if it was kosher to add an armor import option because of the nature of Warframes.
>>
>>56815599
Chin up DeSu, maybe in Xenoverse you can recruit the group of time patrolleres who made their own version of the Ginyu Force.
>>
>>56815661
Currently no. Just a way to turn the Warframe into an armor itself. I wasn't sure if it was kosher to add an armor import option because of the nature of Warframes.
I personally dont find it to big a deal. Fusing the resulting armor with another isnt to hard. I also assume we can make Warframes as armor with Light of Orikin and a fair amount of research?
>>
>>56815633
Personally, I like the original series much more than the shonen mess that Last Order turned into. So in my eyes, it's an offshoot universe at best. It can make whatever arguments it wants that it is the one true universe, but it's not. It's a "what if" offshoot with the shonen levels cranked to 13.

Catsuit Alita and Sechs are the two good things to come out of that whole affair.
>>
>>56815694
I like shonen and battle manga so it doesn't trigger me like it does you. I don't mind it, but what the mangaka did was pretty blatant.
>>
>>56815691
>I also assume we can make Warframes as armor with Light of Orikin and a fair amount of research?
Essentially.
>>
>>56815668
Ooh, now THERE’S an idea! Good thinking, anon!
>>
>>56815634
Sure thing.
>>
>>56815198

As a Leninist, that's pretty accurate.
>>
>>56815708
I'm not "triggered" by the fact it's shonen. Shonen is great in its own way. I'm salty that Last Order missed the entire point of the original series while also attempting to rewrite it.
>>
>>56815759
>As a Leninist
How do you feel about your philosophy being applied to the (intra-class) social and sexual spheres?
>>
>>56815616
QQ or reddit? Or Discord? It doesn't seem to be SB.
>>
>>56815634
Or chatting with your familiar(witch), or wanking/whatever it's in my blood so I'm just naturally badass(if you can't guess this one, wow).
>>
>>56815805
Witches are the Chads of PF magic.
>>
Are there any perks that help you duel people 1v1?
>>
What perks are there that can make you angry, akin to that Witchblade one?
>>
>>56815819
there are some fun ways to cheese them, but they aren't my fave casters.
>>
>>56815821
Duelist from Dark Souls, the first perk in the Duelist line in Fallen London, and pretty much nearly ever perk called "Duelist" out there.
>>
>>56815830
Be a robot and give yourself wireless internet. You'll be able to get angry whenever you need.
>>
>>56815834
What is?
>>
Should I use the Housing System or Companion Housing Complex supplements to give my companions somewhere comfy to stay?
>>
>>56815257
Unfortunate that you seem to be taking inspiration from OAA. You're clearly at least somewhat competent, it's a shame to see you throw it out like that.
>>
>>56815904
Looking forward to being alone on Christmas?
>>
>>56815921
Man, I can't wait to ruin another Christmas for Timmy.
>>
>>56815921
Maybe he’ll try and start another fight between us and /cyoag/. I hope he does. Then we can ruin his Christmas again by getting along with them.
>>
>>56815939
>>56815944
I just wonder what kind of stunt he'll try to pull and what kind of melt down he'll have when it fails. I can't imagine he'll be very creative, but we'll see.
>>
>>56815901
You can, but there's also jumps that offer options.
Like the Nomasian Island in The Incredibles, which is basically an tropical island resort/bond-style supervillain base.

Or you could just limit yourself to 8 companions so that they can all be active at the same time instead of treating them like pokemon, but that's just my personal preference.
>>
>>56815880
I like wizards the most for pathfinder casters(summoners, sorcerers and then maguses after them) witches are after all of those. Psionics and divine casters have their own orders of preference of course.
>>
>>56815971
Wizards, huh? Is it some specific archetype or do you really like the basics?
>>
>>56815571
Are you planning to add Path of War content to the jump?
>>
>>56815992
I think he said he was going ot try to do all Paizo stuff.
>>
>>56816000
Path of War is Dreamscarred Press, same as Psionics.
>>
You know, as much as people meme about Val's jumps having bad balance, if I were to give one criticism of her jumps it would be about the lack of some of the staples, like the absence of location rolls, or underdeveloped companion options.
>>
>>56816043
Nobody fucking cares.
>>
File: OK.jpg (30 KB, 600x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>56816043
>>
>>56815157
Really? Where does it show this stuff at? I haven't been keeping up with Warframe lately.

Also thank you, you have nice taste as well.
>>
Do you need to take Dark Binding in order to absorb souls even if you already have Alucard's Embrace, or is the purpose of the perk just to absorb souls without having to drink the blood of their owners?
>>
>>56816029
>same as Psionics
Not anymore, Paizo released their own canon Psionics a while back.
>>
Which jumps give cool options for trophy cabinets or other display-type stuff?
>>
>>56815981
I've just always liked wizards. If we expand to 3.5, my fave would still be wizards, though I would probably want to prc into mind mage(from dragon mag) and be a psion as well. Lots of fun ways to make wizards, even if my fave tend to be other things in addition to being wizards. I love the various multi caster prc's.
>>
>>56815821
Not a perk, but there's a combination of Runes from Fate that let's you lock two people in a duel to death.

It's one of the things that lets Lancer fight Gilgamesh to a standstill for hours on end.
>>
>>56816077
I always take it just to be sure, but it should also come with Alucard's Embrace.
>>
File: 1492078961488.jpg (145 KB, 623x414)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>56815366
i was overjoyed at metavore and ever cleansed, but overall I was careful to get Something similar to my old body to deal with potential dysmorphia stuff.
>>
>>56816073
War within quests, you can yohtube the videos. It is actually kinda cool.
>>
File: infinite ammo.png (213 KB, 610x377)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
What's a good relatively low powered Jump I can take early Chain to gain infinite ammo
>>
>>56815121
Huh, thanks for this. It is quite nice and I missed it before.
>>
>>56816096
Young Justice has a trophy room.
>>
>>56815992
Eh. Probably not. At least for now. Sorry, anon.

The plan is to have three perks for all of Paizo's base classes, and then either two or three perks for each nation and each deity.
>>
>>56816119
No problem, mate.
>>
>>56816118
Modern action movie
>>
>>56816136
So, a Golarion campaign setting jump rather than a generic pathfinder jump.
>>
>eating Schrödinger's soul in Hellsing
Is that a good or bad idea?
>>
>>56816168
Yeah. I could call it a Golarion jump, but Pathfinder rolls off the tongue better.
>>
>>56816187
Bad.
>>
>>56815157
>>56816073
Amusingly I ended up calling it with one of the capstone boosters with Warframe. I find it amusing how I seem to keep predicting shit, like ith RE and how there was a virus that got mixed with parasite genetics.
>>
>>56816187
Both at the same time.
>>
>>56816201
I love the pathfinder system(for the most part) but I have never cared for the Golarion setting. Not to say I won't jump it, just saying it's never been in my top ten want to play campaign settings.
>>
>>56815796
QQ, I was hyped for MGE's completion
>>
>>56816218
>calling it with one of the capstone booster

Which one?
>>
>>56816332
The first Tenno one.
>>
>>56816241
That's fair. I personally really like Golarion and the thread has said before that it doesn't particularly want a "generic D&D homebrew setting" jump, which I thought would apply to Pathfinder as well. So the best option seemed to just be doing this.

Plus I also vastly prefer the Pathfinder stuff to any edition of D&D and it didn't seem like anyone else was going to make a jump for it, so...
>>
Speaking of Hellsing: If you burn a soul, do you lose the powers you gained from it?
>>
>>56816136
>The plan is to have three perks for all of Paizo's base classes
And occult hopefully.
>>
>>56816382
Cracker_Jack?
>>
>>56816382
my prefered edition is 3.p, 3.5 modified with the parts of pathfinder I like best.
>>
>>56816398
Probably. Alucard didn't use the cards or controlled bullets after Toblacain and Van Winkle were killed off, so I do imagine it's tied to their presence.
>>
>>56816153
I was looking more for infinite ammo on every gun instead of just one, but thank you for the suggestion anyway
>>
>>56816382
>Spoiler
>>
>>56816538
Please don't tell me you're another 5e fan that's gonna act like your edition somehow fixed DnD when it's basically just 3.5e with a slight (VERY slight) nerf to Casters and less optional supplements.
>>
>>56816087
Is it any different than 3.5 XPH? That was some the best flavored & balanced part of 3.5, shame it was disregarded as the red headed step child of D&D. Glad 5e is making it more “Fantasy” with introduction of Mystic class.
>>
>>56816558
No but saying that Pathfinder is better than D&D is like saying a pile of shit is better than a pile of vomit, both are horrible.
>>
>>56816516
One of the perks in DMC can do that IIRC. Not sure it counts as "relatively low powered" at all, but that's the only one I know.
>>
File: 4029627-what-600x621.jpg (90 KB, 600x621)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>56816439
Okay what in the fuck? What gave it away?

>>56816432
I'll try.

>>56816506
That's fair.

>>56816538
Look anon, don't blame me for your shit taste.
>>
>>56816579
Oh so you're just an idiot.
>>
Why I am not surprised that /jc/ likes the roleplaying system that is full of weebs and neckbeards
>>
>>56816637
I dunno, why are you on a site filled with weebs and neckbeards?
>>
>>56816605
Whatever you say Paizoboy
>>
>>56816637
You are on. Fucking. 4chan.

IT WAS MADE AS A FUCKING WEEB-COLLECTIVE FIRST AND FOREMOST.

WHY IS THIS SURPRISING TO YOU, HOMESKILLET.
>>
>>56816601
>it's Cracker_Jack

but then why aren't you making it like some of your existing jumps

why are you aping the trash-tier WoW update.
>>
>>56816601
Hey Cracker_Jack, if you don't mind me asking, how is Marvel Cosmic going?
>>
>>56816637
This is 4chan, hell this is /tg/. How did you not know that we are a mixture of weebs and neckbeards?
>>
File: oh hai.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>56816601
Oh hi Jack.
>>
>>56816702
Why aren't you using capitalization? Did karma finally kick in and you had a stroke?
>>
>>56816637
Nigger, 4chan is an anime website first, and everything else second.

We were weebs before you even knew the word, and will continue to be weebs into the future.
>>
>>56816558
>Less optional

3e had been in print for over a decade. 98% of the options were shit, 1% was decent, 1% was broken that you didn’t need the other 99%. A Wizard could be a better Fighter than a Fighter, and certainly more so than the Monk which required Strength, Dex, Con, and Wisdom.

5e did “nerf” casters in regard to being brought down from god-like to heroic like. They no longer have to worry about running out of spells and being a high level peasant. At same time they can no longer just spam save or dies, or any the other spells like they could in 3.5. This has allowed martial classes to be useful beyond being the thing that you use to target your spell around.

As for options, they release a lot of options for each class almost every month on their website. The doing away with prestige classes has allowed them to focus on Class Fantasy.
>>
>>56816601
Not him. But to be fair, you do have a peculiar way of typing that gives you away. It's not a one-time thing, but if you compare your posts with 'Pathfinder Anon' then the similarities really add up.

That being said, good luck man.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>56816786
How many jumpers fucked the rabbit?
>>
>>56816782
Shhhhh, dont argue with 3e fags
>>
>>56816601
That lewd reply you made to one of the shitposts (not many jumpmakers reply to shitposters with lewd jokes, OAA might be one of the few others); the namefag list and taking into account that you said this wasn't your first jump, and narrowing it down based on style; and finally, "no one else was doing it". Then I made a lucky guess. That said, this >>56816786
>>
>>56816782
There are less classes, so there are less options. 5e has miniscule amounts of content. I don't care if you thought it was all shit because it triggered you or whatever, plenty of people liked having those options.

And 5e's nerfs are a complete joke, they barely accomplished anything, and martials are still trash. You're sitting here acting like Concentration changed the game because 5e is shiny and new and you refuse to see the flaws. By the time 6e is out you'll acknowledge that 5e barely did ANYTHING.

The 'options' wizards releases are completely devoid of flavor and variety. They're so fucking boring and plain.

>>56816805
The only thing that I liked about 3e, and the only thing that's actually fucking DIFFERENT between it and 5e is just how many fucking books with new shit came out.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (69 KB, 736x912)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>56816803
All of them.
>>
Who made Marvel Magic? Could that person please state for the record that Victoria von Doom is not a trap companion so certain autists at SB will shut up about it?
>>
>>56816803
So far we can only confirm yorokonde and manyfist.
>>
>>56816861
Why should they care what SB says?
>>
For the objective in Hellsing that requires you to defend London, what exactly is the definition of "defend"? In canon the city got pretty fucked up, but Millenium still got beaten back. Would you have to ensure that no damage is doneto London?
>>
>>56814847
>I did not know Xenoblade X actually had a robot race, I apparently skipped over it. So yay!
Well, technically its the human race, but they're all robots now because reasons.
>>
I don't like 5e because they pretty much shit on item creation which I loved.
>>
>>56816861
Why do YOU care what a bunch of autists from another site think? Did they fuck your girlfriend in front of you?
>>
>>56816861
Buddy. SB will freak out about everything as a trap. They are so bloody insecure and fearful of everything it's hilarious.
>>
>>56816861
Of course she isn't a trap, if she was she would be Victor Victoria Von Doom.
>>
>>56816888
5e kinda hates the idea of equipment and loot, which is a big design flaw.
>>
>>56816874
By the end of Hellsing, most of London was in ruins and the population had been reduced by a little more then a third at least. I assume by defend it means 'don't let it get that bad or in the worst case don't let it get any worse'.
>>
>>56816856
Nah, broseph. Those characters are like in the 75-90% range. And I rapidly lose any interest past like 25-30% furry, tops.
Officer hops is an interesting character, and cute as hell. But not physically attractive to me.
She's getting, like, all the headpats when I go to zootopia though.

Aww, look at the cute little bunny. You show em how you can be just as good a policeman as they can!

Would you please stop that? It's pretty condescending.

I'm sorry. I can no longer stop myself.
>>
>>56816903
does 5e like anything? Other than being sugar free vanilla?
>>
>>56816951
Nope. TTRPGs are becoming mainstream, so it's designed to be as bland and as simple as possible, so its easier to introduce and teach others.
>>
>>56813032
I think you did the right thing.
Some cultures just need to be pruned. They're simply not all good or okay.
>>56813065
I think you could make an equation to tell whether it was worth it or not.
One variable to represent how many people are suffering/dying needlessly both currently and in the future if left to their own devices. (A)
Another variable to represent how many lives it takes to change things right now. (B)
And another variable to represent how many people benefit from the potential change. (C)

If A+B<C, it's clearly better to intervene. And since when it comes to Jumpers, C can be potentially infinite, it's difficult to argue against intervention.
Granted, this is pretty basic and treats all lives as absolutely equal, even though some specific individuals likely have greater weight/impact, but I'm not a mathematician.
>>
File: Warframe Dojo.jpg (133 KB, 1200x674)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
So what are some peaceful places that are good for meditation you can bring along?

I got Tranquil Dojo (Warframe) and Sakura Garden (Rurouni Kenshin).
>>
>>56816993
>but I'm not a mathematician
What are you, then?
>>
>>56816382
Pathfinder is my preferred ruleset for D&D, but my favorite settings are Birthright, Al-Qadim and Dark Sun.
>>
>>56816849
>Less classes

No shit. Most the classes were just minor variations of one another. Prestige classes were also mostly shit. What 5e did was do Archtypes which allows you to be the Assassin or Swashbuckler. 5e has barely been out, plus times are different, they can no longer shit out books like they did. Instead they release free stuff on their website. WOTC knows D&D isn’t that profitable, which is why they’re focusing more on MtG. 4e had made the President apologize to stock holders because the profits weren’t there.

>5e Nerfs Barely Accomplish Anything

Only casters were brought down. A lot the BS stuff they could do in 3.5 is no longer there. Are they still powerful? Yes. However they’re no longer the only class that you need to play to get stuff done.

>Martials still trash

That’s your opinion. Only Rangers are pretty weak. They did an update that brought them somewhat up to par with the rest.

>Online stuff devoid of flavor

It gives you just enough. It’s D&D, they’re not suppose to spell everything out for you. They give you the basics and you fill in the rest.

>>56816903
5e hates arbitrary rules and upkeeping. It’s a more return to 2e mindset where the story > mechanics. Where earning loot like magical items shouldn’t be a mundane thing but something to celebrate.
>>
>>56816997
Pick somewhere like a volcano, if you can meditate there, you're golden.
>>
>>56816637
Bitch, I started playing on the original D&D boxed set. If I had a beard, it'd be the very definition of a neckbeard.
>>
>>56816704
It's not right now. You know how unreliable I am. I got busy with school and personal problems in life, and so I'm working on Pathfinder. So I really can't make any promises about Cosmic. Sorry about that.

>>56816786
Blast! This whole time I thought I was an agent of chaos, but really I was this predictable. Much shame.

Thanks.

>>56816825
>That lewd reply you made to one of the shitposts
I can't help it, man. It's like a reflex.

>>56816861
But it IS a trap, anon. It's a trap made explicitly for SB. And I would gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling autists!
>>
>>56817059
>Manyfist likes less content and options
Are you really that much of a slave to marketing?
>>
>>56816863
I keep telling you people I prefer cats. And otters. But those are really just water cats.
>>
>>56817059
>However they’re no longer the only class that you need to play to get stuff done.
It did make sense that casters were best though, even if it wasn't fair.
>>
>>56817093
That's fine, don't worry about it, CJ. Despite what you think, you're a pretty reliable guy. I'm sure you'll get to it eventually. Take your time.
>>
>>56817121
>It did make sense that casters were best though, even if it wasn't fair.
Explain youself casterfag
>>
>>56817121
He's not even right, the main change was just that wizards can't stack too many buffs all at once.
>>
>>56817115
So you're saying you did not the rabbit?
>>
>>56816997
Primordial Garden (Evo:Search for Eden) is nice.
Pocket Realm (Generic Creepypasta) can be anything you want it to be, and the 30:1 time dilation is helpful if you're meditating or training or just want a vacation.
Vanishing Hideout (DC Arrowverse) is completely outside of time. But probably not big on the serenity.
Inner World (Exalted Infernals) is always a decent choice.
>>
>>56817151
Didn't they also lose a bunch of spell slots?
>>
>>56817169
They lost a few but can spam spells better.
>>
>>56817154
I'm saying that not only did I not the rabbit, I plan to help her hook up with Nick. But I'm not going to really write about that when I hit that world. Much more interesting stuff planned to focus on instead of just retreading the same ground 8 million people have done already.
>>
>>56817099
Quality > Quantity.

Rather have a small amount of content that is supported than large amount that’s mostly forgotten.

>>56817121
No one class should be way better than the others in a team based game. Casters have a role and they fill it well, however when they can emulate other roles better than the specialized in that role is when there’s problems.

>>56817169
They lost bonus spell slots. Instead they can recover spells in number of ways depending on the class.

>>56817178
Who wants their Wizard to go “I ran out of memorized spells. I’ll just sit back here and shoot my crossbow.” Unless said Wizard was an Arcane Crossbower.
>>
>>56816970
lame, I was thrown into the deep end with 2nd edition ad&d and I liked it.
>>
>>56817121
>This is what casterfags believe
But fighthers cant cut mountains because that´s unrealistic right?
>>
>>56815458
So will you be spoiling us with some more of what you have for Tsukihime today? Please say yes.
>>
>>56817212
>Quality
Then it's about the same as 3e, senpai.
>>
>>56816970
Like what happened with The Elder Scrolls, but with TTRPGs as a whole?
>>
>>56815366
>Reactions to your first severally different alt-form works too.
This with a mirror
>>56815480
>...I missed this earlier
Well, the whole place is a shithole. Do not let the cute fool you
>>
>>56817232
To be fair, you can't blame casters for that. Blame DnD fans who like to throw fits when the devs try to make martials like mythological heroes such as Hercules, Cuchullain etc and give them powers and massive feats like that. Every time they try DnD purists throw a fit and threaten to quit, so blame your fellow martial fans.
>>
>>56817259
Nah, I have seen more casterfags cry on caster supremacism threads that it is unrealistic for fighters to be more like myth heroes than martialfags
>>
>>56817212
Quantity has a quality all it's own. Besides, even discounting the fact that it's new and hasn't had time to really fill out yet, doesn't change the fact that it's bland as hell.
>>
>>56817020
A human pretending to be a robot pretending to be human pretending to be a dragon pretending to be a demon pretending to be a toaster pretending to be a cat pretending to be a human.
>>
>>56816786
>That comic
>The actual one
So much why
>>
>>56817288
I have seen way more martialfags cry and scream it's 'anime weebshit' than I have caster complain.
>>
>>56817291
Bland is better. It’s an imagination game, you’re suppose to fill in the blanks yourself.
>>
>>56816997
Literally the only reason I bought the tenno warehouse mod was for the dojo that looks out onto space.
>>
>>56817259
eh, I kinda like the book of weeb fightan magic. It made melee that didn't autosuck.
>>
Well, since this isn't D&D General, how about we get back to waifuing everything in jumpchain? Oh, and going on our power fantasies.
>>
>>56817288
I'm a casterfag and I wish they would just buff the martials instead of nerfing the wizards, I mean if a warrior is supposed to stand on equal footing with casters he should be abnormally strong/skilled.
>>
>>56817315
I don't want to pay money for a bland product. Sure, I'll end up making my own campaign setting later and refluff various things as needed, but when I buy my brand new kajillion dollar book I want it to be interesting and fun to read, not a snooze fest.
>>
>>56817315
>Bland is better
Its obvious you would think something this stupid.
>>
Anyone know what the fuck all this business about a Zootopia comic is about? I'm sickened, yet curious.
>>
File: jOc6Ot3.jpg (72 KB, 750x734)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>56817259
>tfw ancient myths are now considered weebshit by people who don't even into history and research
>>
>>56817331
Right, so how do we waifu the strong force?
>>
>>56817366
Someone mentioned a pro life Zootopia comic on a site somewhere and it exploded into memes
>>
>>56817366
Just a prolife comic set in seinfield apparment, nothing more.
>>
>>56817381
>>56817388
>pro life Zootopia comic

fukken wut
>>
>>56817331
eh, we have a whole host of d&d jumps though. Still, edition wars don't really belong here.
Waifu the Weave and the Shadow Weave. Make them abandon Shar and Mystra.
>>
>>56817366
Long story short, some dude made an absurdly detailed Zootopia comic and it was really close to anti-abortion stuff. The internet being the internet, they decided to edit the fuck out of it.

>>56817331
Just saying, this place has had periods of being Generals long before D&D entered the picture. Nothing wrong with some other settings getting their share.
>>
>>56815366
For me it was less the body mod or my first appearance booster that got to me, and more just the consequences of my choice of origin in my first Jump.

I mean, it’s one thing to become something that is, both mentally and metaphysicaly, fundamentally alien. It’s another thing entirely to go through that while simultaneously looking like...well, this.

Admittedly, my very human sense of vanity survived my transformation into the Aristoteles of the Moon was very happy with how things turned out. But anyone who claims I did a moon-cursed jigeánnai in joy is a snake-tongued liar!

I’m not that vain...
>>
File: kramer_from_seinfeld.jpg (196 KB, 900x452)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>56817388
>set in seinfeld apartment
I'm ready for this meme overlap
>>
>>56817429
wat
>>
>>56816786
Whenever you get to updating Warframe, are you going to change the Devil of the Void Capstone at all? It feels really weak and lackluster compared to the other Capstones.
>>
>>56817429
what is wrong with her arms
>>
>>56817429
Why does this look like Picasso's shit attempt at a web comic?
>>
>>56817429
We're accelerating our memes too fast, we need to go slower
>>
>>56817375
/tg/ is full of some really stupid people when it comes to history when you'd think this'd be the board the second most into it.
>>
>>56817325
Most fans hated it though, which is part of the issue.
>>
>>56817453
I would be looking at stuff and trying to get stuff a bit more balanced. So it's certainly within the realm of possibility.
>>
>>56817464
No. We must accelerate headlong into the future.
>>
>>56817477
I think it was more of a vocal minority. Much like everything else. Majorities don't tend to be vocal.
>>
>Lust for Power
>You hunger for strength. Unless you're the strongest person in the world, you will not be satisfied?
So, uh, if you're already the strongest person in the world, would you basically have beaten the drawback already? The jump is Hellsing btw.
>>
>>56817378
>waifu the strong force
She's a bit clingy, though. Worse than static is.
>>
>>56814641
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>56817609
Does God count as a "person in the world"?
>>
How come we don’t have an Attack On Titan Jump?
>>
>>56817689
Iirc there was some drama in the past about Titans being too strong too offer (which is pretty hilarious to think about right now), and so it wasn't ever made.
>>
>>56817689
Because we've had all of one unsuccessful attempt, and nobody's tried it since.

And that's a question I could ask of any IP, but fact of the matter is: Nobody cares about it enough to make the jump. Otherwise we'd have it.

Same with Ninja Turtles, or old cartoons, or vidya like Jak and Daxter. Nobody cares enough to make them into jumps.
>>
This thread proves Carl Schmitt right
>>
>>56817711
>there was some drama in the past about Titans being too strong to offer

And like that you're full of shit.
>>
>>56817759
I did say I wasn't particularily sure. Some anon said something along those lines in the past though.
>>
>>56817759
Actually he is right, keep in mind this was super early in jumpchain history
>>
>>56817768
Well then you were fed a pile of shit by someone who was full of shit. There was a WIP floating around from SpyroAnon for the longest time, and this was well after Pacific Rim was a thing (and Titans are about either on par or less so compared to Kaiju).
>>
>>56817798
Actually he is partially right. The issue was they thought titans were too strong compared to the other backgrounds there. Hard to balance.
>>
>>56817301
Nya is that you>
>>
>>56817813
Okay see, THAT I can understand, and agree with. But I thought they at least had the fix of "make Titans a high-cost perk w/ customization instead of a background."

Not that it matters, as Spyro's dropped that claim and disappeared.
>>
>>56817331
If a setting has a jump, we can discuss that setting.
>>
>>56817813
current advances in the plot make this a lot more feasible, and with the availability of giant forms elsewhere, perklines based less on raw power can still be desirable
>>
>>56817850
Actually, looking through the archives, it seemed like FisherAnon (the guy who made Dishonored and Gate) picked it up, but then promptly disappeared off the face of the earth.
>>
>>56817877
>the guy who made Dishonored
uuuuuhhhh
>>
>>56817877
>the guy who made Dishonored
Red?
>>
>>56817877
>Dishonored

Ugh. Sub-par work, AoT's better in the void.
>>
File: DELICIOUS CANDY.jpg (174 KB, 462x2809)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Today feels like a good day to make bad decisions. I need a list energies/substances that corrupt you in some way shape or form (the more corruptive the better)!
>>
>>56817861
Okay, but is that a good thing? Then we'd be able to discuss Fate, Naruto, Worm, Exalted, Demonbane, Bleach, Marvel, DC, Dragon Ball, Generic Isekai, SMT, or 40k.
>>
>>56817908
>>56817918
>>56817935
>Well here it is. Opinions would be liked. Thanks to Quicksilver and Red for helping a lot.
>>
>>56817937
Now you're a hipster.
>>
>>56817918
Anon must have come from a parallel timeline.
>>
>>56817936
Cocaine.
>>
>>56817366
Funniest part of the comic was the first page's description was "Now, as a change, we have a real dramatic story. There is no room for laughter in this one."

>No room for laughter
>In a fucking comic where Nick calls Judy being honest with him a "premeditated sin"

also it looks like a horror comic by junji ito because of the weird focus on their horrified reactions
>>
>>56817937
>Generic Isekai
Ugh
>>
>>56817936
Virtue Gems, from Path of Exile. They're like sponges, too, so for bonus points, let them curdle in another corruptive substance for a few months first.
>>
>>56817948
Red made Dishonored though.
>>
>>56817935
Honestly, the background is probably the worst part. Seriously, who thought that color was a good idea?
>>
File: 1512437303304.png (362 KB, 600x600)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>56817918
>>56817995
Uh, no? Literally the only thing I did was write the Outsider's dialogue as requested. FisherAnon told me to write for a situation, and I wrote the talking.

That is literally all I did.
>>
>>56817936
Well, I did include Chrysm in Breath of Fire 3. You can get a whole chunk of the stuff. Leaving it buried around vegetables caused them to grow to enormous sizes and eventually transform into monsters. Or you could make a solution out of it and inject it right into your veins to transform yourself into a massive boss monster. Of course, it murders your mind along the way, so that might be more akin to expensive suicide and chain ending than anything else. Still, it's highly mutative to pretty much anything living. So have fun with that.
>>
>>56817936
Warframe infection
>>
>>56817689
Because
>it's a shit show
>has nothing to offer power wise
>has no waifus worth bothering with
>>
>>56818187
I kinda like anny
>>
>>56817813
Titan Shifter could be a 600cp undiscounted perk. Seeing how it offers high speed regeneration, a giant form, and special abilities.
>>
>>56818201
But is she OK?
>>
>>56818229
Nobody in that show is ok, but she can turn into a giant woman and likes long walks in the woods.
>>
>>56817936
devil gundam cells.
>>
>>56818229
It was the sound of, a crescendo.
>>
>>56818252
It really is catchy
https://youtu.be/isdwLAEqdLY
>>
>>56818187
>Show

The manga is way ahead. It’s getting good again.

>Nothing to offer powerwise

That’s true for most Jumps. Why not just delete them?

>No Waifus

Who is Mikasa?
Who is Annie?
Who is Potatoe Girl?
Who is Historia?
Who is Armin?
>>
>>56818278
>Who is Potatoe Girl?
I gotcha.
>>
>>56818327
But thats a bread
>>
>>56816803
>>56817179
Judy/Nick OTP!

I heard, but cannot confirm, that when asked if there was something between them, Nick's VA said yes, whereas Judy's VA said no. It is now my headcanon that this is how their respective characters think.
Also because it fits really well with that one comic, which is also now totally my headcanon.
Ergo, Judy kept missing my references whereas Nick would get actively flustered, and it took active shipping for them to hook up.

> "YES! THEY'RE GOING ON A DATE!"
> "Y'know, when we showed up in this jump, and it turned out you were the assistant to the assistant mayor, I thought you were gonna do a grab for power, or maybe abuse your position a lot. Or maybe, since there's all these different climates in one spot, you'd look into weather technology? I didn't think we'd be doing a 'hooking people up into interoffice romance' episode."
> "Love conquers all, Vera."
> "Why do you care?"
> "BECAUSE THEY'RE GREAT TOGETHER."
>>
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/gashanon/
RIP dead jump(maker)s.
>>
>>56818374
OH NO I FORGOT ABOUT GASH. AAAAAAAH I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT JUMP
>>
>>56818344
If you look closely, there are both breads and potats in that pile.
>>
>>56818374
Wait did he die IRL or just never showed up again?
>>
>>56818374
All Jumpmakers are dead, some just keep going because they haven't realized it yet.
>>
>>56818374
What happened with this Gash guy?
>>
>>56818374
>Gashanon
>Kamuianon
It's not fair
>>56818414
>Wait did he die IRL
How the hell should we know something like that? Even with namefags, this is still an almost anonymous imageboard. If someone decides to drop the name, we have no way of knowing if they are still lurking
>>
File: wat.jpg (7 KB, 211x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>56818274
Uhuh. I... disagree.
>>
File: 1510686947986.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>56817234
Work is murdering me. Will probably do a few perks for Cross and Tsuki when I get home but I can't promise much
>>
File: Nick and Judy Headcanon.png (819 KB, 700x2184)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>56818361
>That comic
I'll bet you thought I didn't have it! That I forgot where I put it! But you'd be wrong!

Also, this has been my headcanon as well considering how vague the end of the movie left things off. It's too adorable not to be true.
>>
>>56818471
>Work is murdering me
Clearly it's not trying hard enough.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (204 KB, 850x850)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>56818471
>Work is murdering me
We must arrest this "work" for the safety of jumpmakers everywhere!
>>
>>56818458
Because the guy claimed he was dead?
>>
>>56818552
Uh. That's just a colloquialism people here use to refer to thread personalities who haven't been seen in awhile. The vast majority of the time.
>>
>>56815458
>Arc costing 200
Thank you, you are awesome, maybe I can get Arc without having to take the drawback where you replace Shiki.
>>
File: konablu.jpg (25 KB, 300x169)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>56818506
That's the one! Thanks, Yoro!
>>
>>56815458
Isn't that kind of racist?
>>
>>56818458
>Kamuianon
To be fair, that was only a month ago. I still have faith, anon.
>>
>>56818374
This reminds me of Uncle Dante, RIP.
>>
>>56818552
>Being this dense
Bancho, is that you?
>>
File: Nick and Judy Date.jpg (1.39 MB, 600x3323)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>56818656
Always happy to help.
>>
>>56818552
Literal autism.
>>
>>56818735
The tablecloth is on fire.
>>
>>56818278
>Stealing waifus
>>
>"Alright..."
>"Alright..."
>"Alright..."
>"...Oh no. Fuck it, back to writing."
Do we need a "Getting Over It" jump, or is this thread already it?

Also, PSA - due to having to write essentially over 153 units of text (1 unit being a perk/item/drawback), Ar nosurge is likely not going to be done by Christmas. My apologies to, like, two people waiting for the thing.

>>56815458
Also, having missed all the threads due to timezones - can I just say how awesome it is that you decided to do this? The theme is still ringing in my brain occasionally.

Thank you in advance.

A possibility to replace Shiki in a less severe fashion plsplspls.
>>
Is anyone here familiar with Akame ga Kill? If I made a generic sword Teigu with Cutting Power (Trump Card), how well would it be able to cut?
>>
>>56818785
That's not the only thing that's aflame.
>>
>>56818836
You're probably cutting through stuff that was previously thought uncuttable. We're talking infomercial levels of sharp.

Try also taking it with the perk that boosts your swordsmanship.
>>
What could the possible downsides of a picture that always showed what your children were doing have?
>>
>>56818876
Well, I'm pretty sure that if they ever see it they die. That's how the portrait of Dorian Grey works, right?
>>
>>56818861
Yeah, I was planning on that. It's a shame that you can really make any more interesting Teigu without needing to convert CP, but I guess with a sword that sharp, I need nothing else.
>>
>>56818876
When they become horny, hormonal teens I can think of a few downsides to checking out what they're doing.
>>
>>56818889
Not exactly, his is more like a phylactery. It takes any and all damage that would be done to him including age.
>>
>>56815458
I agree wholeheartedly with Annette here >>56818829 on the spoiler.
>>
>>56818901
Oh.

OH.

OH GOD NO.
>>
>>56818876
I am sure know what are the consequences for invading privacy and the lewd consequences
>>
>>56818876
Other than being a total creep? It depends on how it works, and what your reaction to seeing every moment of their lives is.
>>
>>56817861
My objection was less about "discussing settings" and more about "edition wars."
D&D isn't a setting. Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms, Maztika, Golarion, Al-Qadim, Ravenloft, Dragonlance, Birthright, and Spelljammer are all settings.
>>
>>56818916
>>56818913
I was just more thinking of it as a way to make sure they are ok and always check up on them.
>>
>>56818933
Noble intentions to be sure, but also pretty stifling. Probably better to teach them the value of calling for help if they need it and setting up some manner of guaranteed communication system, than to attach a permanent baby monitor to them.
>>
>>56818933
Just get Danger Sense (Card Captor Sakura).
It gives you a heads up if your companions, friends and family are heading for trouble, what kind of trouble it is, if they need immediate help and where they are.

Same effect, less effort, less intrusive.
And only 100cp undiscounted.
>>
File: Ox Tales.pdf (328 KB, PDF)
328 KB
328 KB PDF
Here's Ox Tales again. I think that things look mostly good, but I want to make sure that nothing remains to be fixed before I upload it. Please let me know if there's anything you want me to address.
>>
>>56817689
Your gif is Mikasa, right?
I had no idea she was a /fit/izen.
Girl abs are addictive.
>>
>>56819058
Mikasa being so fit is at least half of her appeal. Them abs are good.
>>
>>56818829
>153 units
>(1 unit being a perk/item/drawback)
Wat?! Why/how is it so big?!
>>
File: DemAbs1.jpg (77 KB, 485x750)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>56819058
Girl abs are addictive.
>>
>>56816782
I want a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 jump really bad, I want to save best boy Mikhail
>>
File: XC2-Hotaru.jpg (49 KB, 619x900)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>56819127
>XBC2 Jump

Yes... hopefully someone will get it done. I'd wait awhile before because its still new.
>>
>>56818985
>>56818999
>Not keeping 24/7 tabs on all your companions.
>>
>>56818715
Hey, he might come back after DMC5
>>
Which of the two Class capstone perks should I take in Majikoi? I honestly don't feel like either are very good for my chain, but I need to pick one if I'm going to make maximum use of discounts.
>>
>>56819191
Even if i were so inclined and had the requisite lack of respect for their privacy i'd still be too lazy to do that.

As it is it's mostly used on in-setting friends and family.
My companions can take care of themselves. They very rarely need my help.
>>
Have we really gotten to the point where bait is just statements of fact in greentext, with no smug anime reaction image or implications?
>>
File: DN7mexNUQAAJFOL.jpg (90 KB, 669x900)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>56819159
Yeah, I am hoping the one who makes it decides to make a blade supplement or section since they are many different types of blades.
>>56819234
Was that confirmed?
>>
>>56819269
No, bait these days is just lying and saying something flagrantly wrong to make people here respond to correct you, then insisting on the lie until you stop getting (you)s.
>>
>>56819283
Wouldn't that literally just be a waifu customization table?
>>
>>56819315
Not just waifus, but also weapons and stands. Very suitable for a supplement.
>>
>>56819256
The F Class capstone is way better then the S class one. S for Superior is only useful if you can already beat an opponent, which makes it dubious if you will ever need it, where the other closes the gap in ability by bringing opponents down to your level, and with the capstone booster, brings you up to their old level. It's very useful.
>>
>>56813984
Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street are in the imaged folder, The Evil Dead is in N-Z and Freddy vs Jason vs Ash is in A-M.
>>
What is the power level of Noblesse?
>>
>Polar Bear Princess says Hello.
>The End is coming! Work on the Endings has begun. Special interest is being given to thoughts upon The End.
>>
I think Spiders should count as an esoteric element.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.55 MB, 624x335)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB GIF
>>56819283
It's not confirmed, but it is the realest leak. These guys can explain further https://youtu.be/KsnvDmwXdx4
>>
>>56819573
>MH World
>Megaman 11
>RE2 remake
>DMCV
What the fuck happened to Capcom
>>
>>56819621
they MIGHT be getting their shit together
>>
>>56819520
Collateral damage in their fights can include city blocks and mountains.
>>
>>56812167
It can't be a fluff term, it's using it as a literal term in a comparison to physics. And "supernatural" gets used once while "magic" gets used five times.

And it says Sailor Moon Crystal in big letters on the first page of the pdf.

Had spicy food last night. Crazy dreams that resulted left me with a headache, and weird memories of a Star Trek / Destiny (Bungie) crossover.
>>
>>56819568
Does Polar Bear Princess shill coca cola?
>>
>>56819099
I, ah... See, it just HAD to have nine origins. And then each HAD to have 112244668 perks, 1246 items, and 1233 drawbacks.

It... Got away from me, yeah.
>>
>>56819682
She has no idea what Coca Cola is at the moment. So you will have to tell me when you take her to another world.
>>
>>56819710
Just imagine the reactions of the Princesses when they first witness what you can do when you're not in depowered Gauntlet mode.
>>
>>56819705
This was the only image I could find that can relay my thoughts in such a coherent manner.
>>
>>56819648
A big headache indeed. Because I literally rewrote the jump and changed the perk from the original, and you didn't seem to have recognized my name and tripcode.

When I say it means "supernatural shit" I don't ONLY mean magic stuff, it's a fluff term. And it's officially "Sailor Moon Jump" Right on the second page is the official title. I only used the Sailor Moon Crystal image because it looks better.
>>
>>56819779
Depending on where you are in your chain when you take the Gauntlet, results may vary between:
>"That hair is an interesting shade of blue."
to
>Incoherent screaming
or
>"Well, at least we won't have to share him in the bedroom now."

It is so amusing to think about.
>>
>>56819705
>112244668 perks
I feel cheated! There should have been at least 1122446688 perks, and you're short by 1010202020 perks!

Incidentally, I agree with Jar Jar. And I never thought I'd have to say something so humiliating. But don't burn yourself out working on it.
>>
>>56819568
Will Ending 7 be the only way to save the dragon?
>>
>>56819705
Good luck, I dont know shit about the Exa Pico series, but I like the songs.
>>
>>56819862
>"How come it took you so much effort to rescue me when you just punched out that Cthulhu guy?"
>>
>>56819886
That is my intent, yes. One will have to choose. The Harem or the Dragon. Now come the cries of, "You monster!"
>>
>>56819818
There are nine important characters, anon! And while I COULD conceivably collapse six of them into three, that wouldn't make sense with three loners left! I can't JUST have two origins, and I can't JUST have some of the Seven!

>>56819870
Cue me giving up on being fast. Also, exams and looking for a job. Fuuuuck me.

Thanks, anon.

>>56819905
Thank you. Ever heard this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZkaiM12KN4
>>
>>56819846
Yeah, the aspirin is only just starting to kick in, and no, I didn't.

You might want to clarify that in the jump, because the perk compares magic to physics as a force of the universe, it doesn't read like fluff.
>>
>>56819912
My one problem with that is that you essentially have to disappoint all the other princesses and prevent them from finding a nice knight husbando of their own. If possible I would like an option to make a beeline for the dragon and "save" her, whilst leaving the other princesses for the other knights to rescue.
>>
>>56819912
Given that it's a gauntlet, and that you have to rescue all the princesses, that you can only take their favor, and that you'll have rivals trying to rescue princesses in different orders... All within Gauntlet rules...
I don't see "rescuing the dragon" to actually be a realistic ending.
>>
>>56820004
Oh, they will have other opportunities. Just because you rescued them and took their Favor doesn't mean another knight isn't going to marry them eventually.

>>56820010
Remember, only the Golem Knight rescues Princesses without waiting for the Hero. The rest are honor bound to wait until you attempt the Tower of a Princess they are interested in before they make the attempt. Additionally, it was my intent to make the Favors strong enough that a Hero taking them all will be able to roughly keep up with the additional challenges posed by each Tower as the Additional Defenses kick in. If that's not the case, I will attempt to correct the Favors.
>>
>>56819911
"I had to give up my power for awhile to save you. I'm sorry you didn't think it was worth it."

I'm probably just going to jump this because there are people in trouble and it will cost me at worst a bit of pride to save them.
>>
>>56819912
You're treating it like a game, but as a character you're experiencing it as a real setting. So it's pretty realistic to try and come up with your own endings that aren't enslaved to the outcomes you've tried to dictate. So yeah, I can easily say I get all of them and so can anyone else.
>>
>>56820147
How exactly do you intend to do that?
>>
>>56820186
I'll have to read the whole doc and I don't plan on doing that until it's finished. I just wanted to stress to you that jumpers aren't really beholden to game mechanics and dictated endings like that.
>>
How powerful is Lavos from Chrono Trigger?
>>
>>56820082
Out of curiosity, do you get a 50cp option for free as well as 50cp to spend (assuming no drawbacks were chosen) at the merchant? Or is the free 50cp choice representative of the 50cp coin that appears in the text?
>>
>>56820232
And yet you've never attempted to shit on any other jumpmaker via this method.

Really makes ya think...
>>
>>56820264
Who am I? I am anon, anon. Anon. You don't know who I have talked to or what I have said as anon, anon. Anon.
>>
>>56820257
As powerful as any other JRPG final boss. You know: strong enough to destroy the world, but not so strong he can't be killed by a bunch of teenagers.
>>
>>56820232
By that same token, no one is really beholden to follow any rules dictated anywhere. You could, if you wanted, play in Creative Mode and no one would be able to tell you otherwise. That is your choice, as it is the choice of every Jumper.

I believe most people will be happy, and willing, to play by the loose guidelines and possible endings I am laying down. If you wish to invent your own, that is, as everything else in this game, purely your choice. Just do not expect me to show much interest should you decide to go that route. Because that is my choice.

>>56820261
The 50 CP coin is meant to represent the Free 50 CP option you get.
>>
>>56820291
VS Battles ranks it at Multiversal level.
>>
>>56820320
>The 50 CP coin is meant to represent the Free 50 CP option you get.
Might want to make that clear in the text.
Otherwise, I'm liking what I see... Sorry to see you took out Name and her Fluff Text though.
>>
>>56820325
Yeah, VS Battles says that about a lot of things. Doesn't make them right. Lavos is a threat to individual planets, not to entire multiverses. That's insane. Even the Time Devourer isn't at multiversal levels, the best it can do is eat already-dead timelines.
>>
File: smiles.jpg (22 KB, 334x218)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>56820325
>vs battles
>>
>>56819912
I'm gonna have to agree with >>56820232 here. Jumpers aren't beholden to game mechanics and no one should try to dictate endings. I don't see why you can't have the dragon and all the princesses unless the dragon isn't cool with polyamory.

>>56819996
Alrighty, I'll consider that.
>>
Someone please post the newest version of Nechronica
>>
File: 1494726754714.jpg (101 KB, 853x772)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>56820325
>trusting a site that literally thinks "this character can beat so and so, so that means their tier is the same even though they don't have even remotely comparable skills or feats"
>>
>>56820257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC_BUaKN3is&feature=youtu.be&t=25s

>>56820325
Is this coming from Chrono Cross shit? Because Vs Battles always ranks any kind of timeline fuckery as being equal to destroying an universe even though that's not how that works.
>>
>>56820410
But anon, there's a spaceflight simulator program in the net world of Megaman.EXE, that means the villain that was trying to fuse the net world with the physical world must have been strong enough to create entire universes, and therefore Megaman.EXE is a universal-level combatant.
>>
>>56820320
>>56820232
>>56820393
I mean doesnt Heavens Ryuki Gaunlet also have set endings, so it isnt a first? (sorry for bringing you into this)
>>
>>56820393
Decided to join Valeria in crapping on other makers, Moth? Disappointing, really.
>>
>>56820354
I will do so now. Thank you.

>>56820393
I had thought it was fairly standard for Gauntlets to have specified endings. There are more than a few that seem to go that route.
>>
>>56820461
There are quite a few. And a few scenarios in jumps that have specific endings.

I'm guessing you're just being targeted like usual.
>>
>>56820320
You need to consider where the line between guidelines that exist in your game document and the mechanics of your actual setting. Jumpers don't go to the game document, they're in the setting. Trying to dictate all their possible actions and all possible results isn't going to work.
>>
File: 1512411858417.pdf (2.45 MB, PDF)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PDF
>>56820401
Here you go, anon.
>>
>>56820499
You need to stop targeting this guy for doing what almost every gauntlet does.
>>
>>56820482
I do not like to assume that is what it is.

>>56820499
I'm going to have to ask that you read the document before you continue offering input.
>>
>>56820393
I had sort of thought that was the implication though? If you have any other Princesses, she would probably think that you were being insincere. And because it's a Gauntlet that overrides all your Perks, he can simply say that the Dragon Princess is too stubborn to be convinced otherwise, because you only have the limited stuff you can get in Jump.
>>
>>56820461
>I had thought it was fairly standard for Gauntlets to have specified endings
It's not standard or required, no. You're getting this more from Light of Terra, which a lot of people were upset about for railroading, which is the same complaint you're gonna get. Most are way more open ended, where even if there are possible endings, there's nothing stopping jumpers from going outside of them. You can decide what extra-setting bonuses they might get for following your set ending, but you can't say they can't shoot for something else. Know what I mean?

>>56820442
>>56820482
This is some lazy bait to try. This is nowhere near vicious enough that your shitstirring can do anything yet.
>>
File: sharply dressed bird.jpg (35 KB, 720x720)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>56820442
>Criticizing someone is crapping on them

I feel genuinely bad for you that you can't seem to tell the difference between constructive criticism and plain insults.

Regardless, thinking it over, I do agree that it was presumptuous of me for talking about dictating endings. It still bothers me a little, but since I cannot articulate why just yet I will depart this conversation.
>>
>>56820461
I personally think it's fine, seeing as the whole "rescue a princess" thing is a ritual instead of a scenario where the princesses actually need rescuing. It's an in-character competition, trying to break from it to have your cake and eat it to doesn't make sense, you'd just get disqualified if you did that. This is a gauntlet, so any perks you might have to break the rules wouldn't apply, you're just a guy dealing with a weird little social ritual these kingdoms all have.

>>56820499
You mean the mechanics of his actual setting where rescuing the princesses is in-character a competition with marriage as the prizes?
>>
>>56820549
>not standard
All of Dirge's scenarios?
>>
>>56820518
>I'm going to have to ask that you read the document before you continue offering input.
This is disingenuous. Do you even know what I posted? You're discounting me because someone is playing cheerleader and insinuating everyone is out to get you. Don't give into some paranoia. My argument relies on the difference between the mechanical structure of a jump and the non-mechanical actions of a jumper in the actual setting. Reading your document isn't going to change that when we both know and acknowledge that you have set endings.
>>
>>56820557
>You mean the mechanics of his actual setting
The mechanics of his jump which says you can only get one of these set endings that are laid out in his doc.
>>
>>56820557
>you'd just get disqualified
By who, and why would anyone respect that individual?
>>
>>56820291
How strong are these teenagers?
>>
>>56820565
What gauntlet did Dirge do?
>>
>>56820549
Light of Terra. Kamen Rider Ryuki. Most of Dirge's earlier scenarios (pre-FFXIV and such).
>>
>>56820600
His scenarios. You know we have those outside of gauntlets, yes?
>>
>>56820401
>>56820506
This isn't the newest version, Toriko made and uploaded a newer version to the drive, but when the upload folder got its contents deleted, it was lost.
>>
>>56820588
Yes. Oh no, the competition only lets you win it certain ways, what a horrible game. I mean, all those other sports and contests let me play them however I want to. There's nothing saying I can't just drive a car onto a football field, the reff wouldn't disqualify me for that, why are you trying to pretend that this is different. Stupid special snowflake.

>>56820594
The princesses' fathers.
>>
>>56820610
Don't count because those jumps are shit and up for replacement.

Disqualified.
>>
>>56820628
I think it's safe to ignore the guys complaining about the Princess jump if they say things like this.
>>
>>56820628
Ah, nostalgia.
>>
>>56820625
>The princesses' fathers.
Why do you have to care what they say?
>>
>>56820550
You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding about the nature of reality if you really have an issue with this.
Is the fact that you can't both save consumable items and use them at the same time not 'railroading' your decisions? It's not. They're mutually exclusive, because it's physically impossible to do so. You literally can't take all the endings because they're actually mutually exclusive in a real sense.
>>
>>56820610
Scenarios are not gauntlets. We're talking about gauntlets.

>>56820628
>>56820635
Nice false flag.
>>
>>56820646
Because they are powerful men in command of armies. This is a gauntlet, you don't have your perks, you're not going to be able to discount the will of dozens of kings all agreeing that you've committed a taboo.
>>
>we ask only that you rescue a single one and slay the Dragon. This will greatly weaken the magic, traps, and monsters that hold the others captive and allow our local champions to do the rest

>Keeping so many Princesses locked up at once forces the Dragon to spread out their magic. This means it will be at its weakest when you have only freed one or two Princesses and only grow stronger from there. Additionally, freeing more Princesses will allow the Dragon to commit more resources to defending those still remaining, so each Tower will grow more difficult to conquer with each one freed.

Am confused. Request help.
>>
>>56820656
People are talking about going outside of the endings, you knob.
>>
>>56820674
I'm the protagonist. Fuck you.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.