[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1488496036596.jpg (1.04 MB, 1908x1576)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>Amazons are/were created via an extensive alchemical enhancement procedure on women.
>They were specifically designed to be an elite fighting force for a nation that was not officially recognized, by an eccentric figure whom is referred to as "The Supreme Commander."
>This enhanced fighting force typically pairs its trainees with freelance mercenaries and adventurers for shadowing and on the job training.
>the more experienced ones are hired out as bodyguards for wealthy merchants and nobility. This is, of course, when they're not garrisoned at their home nation.

What sort of culture can come about from these above facts? Can this be integrated into the average fantasy setting? Sci-fi setting? YOUR setting?

Please discuss below.
>>
why did this gay magical realm quest bullshit warrant a second thread?
>>
>>57192051

Magical realm? maybe. Quest? Nah.
>>
>>57192033
What part of any this necessitates that they be Amazons except your raging magical-realm boner, OP?
>>
>>57192218
Does there even need to be a reason?
I mean I'm not saying it's not OPs magical realm, but does it really make a practical difference whether it's dudes or not? Just make up a reason, I dunno, the alchemy didn't work on men or something.
>>
Why are you obsessed with making threads about this concept? This is like the fifth one in three days.
>>
You've made three different variations on this thread within the span of two days. Can you please talk about something else?
>>
I feel like mythological Amazons are a lot more interesting than your alchemy concept and you probably just want that because you want to imagine girls drinking potions and then suddenly growing super buff.
>>
>>57192033
Try asking /d/
>>
>>57192218

Lets break it down.

1) if said Academical enhancement could be/was used on both genders, you just get the tired old Super soldier, living weapon, soldiers. There might be some good stories to come out of this, but its well traveled territory.

2) if it was only men, you get space marines. We know space marines like the back of our hands already. No real social dynamic beyond Women, Men, and Manly Men. I realize that boils it down too much but there is a character limit.

3) If it works/used only on females, you can expore that lovely contrast in opposing social dynamics between the new, traditionally masculine duties and lifestyle, and the expected feminine background these ladies were raised on. Since the Amazon is made, and not born and raised, there's each one has a background in the traditional feminine gender role. Thus the contrast can make for interesting storytelling.

aaaand its hot. so win win.
>>
>>57192337

I can respect that. The mythological warrior woman is a great trope with a lot of good history behind that.

And The drinking a few potions and suddenly growing super buff is actually a real turn off. If there is to be rapid change, it needs to be more gradual.
>>
>>57192391
Anon this is your fetish and it doesn't matter how much thought you put into the concept. If you do it solely because it is your fetish, it will be dull and put people off.

Even this stuff like:
>2) if it was only men, you get space marines. We know space marines like the back of our hands already. No real social dynamic beyond Women, Men, and Manly Men. I realize that boils it down too much but there is a character limit.
This is plainly playing into fetish elements for you.
>>
File: 1510740299015.jpg (112 KB, 634x556)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>57192357
>traditional female roles in a fantasy game
where are you playing where this shit is enforced?
basically no game i've been in was not egalitarian. it'd be interesting to play a female within a sexist society
>>
>>57192422

I can see that happening. However i shall stay the course in exploring this idea, thanks for your contribution to the discussion.
>>
>>57192453

It is rare, and i've only got a chance to do it once but damn was it fun.

From a literature point it stands up a bit better.
>>
File: Girls Und.jpg (178 KB, 750x600)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>57192357
If it's only women, you get the same thing as space marines, actually. A whole lot of people arguing for or against, demanding fem-marines or manazons.

Rather, what you should be doing is giving it a more cultural rationale, without forced/absolute bans that people would focus on instead of what you want to explore.

Basically, what you want isn't space marines, but... "Tankery".
>>
>>57192500

Interesting point of discussion, So you're saying that there should be a cultural reclassification of masculine activities into a feminine activity ?

using Girls Und Panzer as an example. So wielding weapons, waging war is seen in a similar light of women's sports like volleyball or something like that?
>>
>>57192453
>it'd be interesting to play a female within a sexist society
just get a wig and walk outdoors
>>
>>57192484
dm where?
>>
File: 1513214513297.jpg (530 KB, 1460x2048)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>57192600
but I dont want to larp as a man.
>>
>>57192602

Sadly, the guy ended up moving to Canada with his now wife. still keep up with him, but no way to hold him down long enough to run a session.
>>
>>57192500
>The amazon troupe's the idol of all the boys
>All the girls want to join it
>In some less reputable provinces, the competition is severe, and getting in could cost some dignity
>A fit body, with muscular thighs and good sized breasts on a girl that knows how to swing an axe is the epitome of femininity.

The question becomes, what's considered ultra-manly, that all boys want to be known for?
>>
File: manlycook.jpg (65 KB, 500x280)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>57192655

Cooking.
>>
File: 227.jpg (95 KB, 600x600)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>57192624
you're missing out
>>
>>57192218
maybe its reverse witcher?
>>
>>57192584
Pretty much. You're looking at a different culture, rather than the star-trek "stereotypes in a rubber mask" where only the one thing - who uses weapons - is any different.

So perhaps it's more manly to be good at healing and highly acrobatic, wearing tight-fitting bodysuits.

Explore the whole thing; what makes a good wife? what makes a good father? what makes people go "that guy is a total badass" when being built like a fridge swinging an axe around is the girly way to fight?
>>
File: Ys.Origin.full.138309.jpg (735 KB, 1200x900)
735 KB
735 KB JPG
>>57192700
call me cliche but I far prefer the under powered female fighter than a society hellbent on disenfranchising men.
>>
>>57192728

... You realize this means that /ss/ is the norm in this society.

of course this also means that lesbians also include the traditional homemaker. But then they're considered bull dykes and tomboys for doing doing stuff like cooking and cleaning, and healing.
>>
File: Flambe.jpg (175 KB, 1200x796)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>57192670
Anon, cooking has always been manly as fuck.
>>
>>57192754
Playing anything under-powered gets boring after a while.
Either you gotta have some other strengths to compensate, or reasonable chance of catching up.

Unless you intend to play if for moe-through-helplessness, in which case go ahead.
>>
>>57192781
>/ss/ is the norm in this society
Sign me the fuck up
>>
>>57192728

In this system, what happens to the women who cannot go through the academical enhancement process? They're clearly encouraged that its a perfectly womanly thing to do, so what other things can a woman do and still be considered womanly?
>>
>>57192849
Generally my hope is to play something that will be looked down upon and struggles through it by my having a decent build.
>>
>>57192218
reverse witcher/space marine bullshit
>>
>>57192624
C O O B E R P E D Y
>>
>>57193195
wat?
>>
>>57193215
C O O B E R
P E D Y
P L S
>>
>>57193157
The girls who can't pull it off? Like the thin neurotics, or the chubbies?

Think of girls who 'binge and purge', it's the same thing. The only special potions are scams ordered off of fashion magazines. Girls here don't starve themselves, they go to bed with weighted nightgowns and down a protein shake before they brush their teeth. Anything that promises gains, a girl somewhere is desperately trying. "No no I can qualify, I'm not fat, this is just, uh, pregnancy weight!", and so on. The exercise isn't done to lose weight, it's done to bulk right up.

'course there's not much a girl can do about her height, but that won't stop them from trying some retarded stretch-machines.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (66 KB, 350x378)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>57193157
>highschool girls oiling themselves up for the physicals
>>
>>57192033
>>This enhanced fighting force typically pairs its trainees with freelance mercenaries and adventurers for shadowing and on the job training.

What is the point of this other than naked gamism and/or your waifu fantasies?

Comparable IRL cultures like the Spartans did their own in-house training, they didn't whore out their recruits to foreigners.
>>
File: 1442676576040.jpg (256 KB, 620x877)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>57193241
>I'm short and my breasts are small, I'm not cute at all
>>
>>57192218
The same methods used on men cause terrible mutations and uncontrollable aggression. It's where orcs came from.
>>
>>57193296
>short
>small breasts
>not cute
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>57193342
Clearly highschool
>>
File: 1499833245948.jpg (422 KB, 1024x1850)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>57192033
This thread again? OP just make a post on /d/ or something. I admire your thirst for amazons but seriously just rub one out and get it over with. Here I'll write more fiction for you:

>be skinny elf ranger twink
>newly created 12" amazon hires you as her guide/rangercraft teacher
>amazon constantly comparing her new huge body to you, looming over you, covering your smaller hand with her own, commenting on how her muscular thighs are as thick as you, picking you up and marveling at how light you are, "play wrestling"
>wears plate so heavy a normal soldier wouldn't be able to even stand in it, and at the end of a long hot day's march asks you to help her take it off.
>slowly help her undo buckles and loosen straps, heavy plates falling away, revealing giant sweaty female muscles beneath
>flexes in front of you and purrs, every goddamn time
>every night attempts to coax you into cuddling with her, lying on her side while you use her bicep as a pillow, commenting on how small you are compared to her
>whenever you actually find an enemy to fight, you try to teach her about scouting and stealthily ambushing the enemy, but she just straight up charges in with a battlecry every time. She proceeds to utterly destroy them, no matter how tough or dangerous the enemy are, with no need to stealth
>when she returns to your hiding spot, wiping bandit brains off the sole of her boots, you wonder why she even bothered to hire you
>Then she smiles at you and asks for help washing the blood off at a nearby stream and you understand

There. Now lets all get back to real /tg/ threads - scifi fascist wankthreads, cyoa threads without any cyoas, posts about That Guy being an asshole and generals for games no one plays
>>
>>57193582

The issue is, that this is a real /tg/ thread. Its a thread on /tg/. And as near as i can tell, this is real.

is this real? You gotta tell me if this is real man.
>>
>>57193644
>is this real? You gotta tell me if this is real man.

I will be entirely honest with you man. I would never lie to you. This isn't real. You smoked too many drugs.

Also there's a swat team outside your door right now.
>>
>>57193671
Fuuuck. better be careful dude, they might shoot you thinking you're one of the hostages.
>>
>>57192306
>5th
Seems I missed three
>>
>>57192600
"Apparently, they get called "faggot" a lot"
>>
>>57192728
If being warrior-like is seen as feminine, would tending the homestead be the masculine thing instead? Women get culturally seen as having to be huge and vicious to defend their family, while the men have to be industrious and improve the home? Women are the massive emotional hurricanes, while men are the solid rock to build on?
>>
>>57194573
You're trying to flip too much. Going too far just means you've done nothing but swap the genitals around like some bad 'trans' webcomic.

Also men already *are* the rocks emotionally in reality. Men don't have the near-bipolar base state their wives and sisters have.
>>
>>57194573
Not sure, there'd certainly be more of a focus on men doing domestic things, if for no other reason that it's an easy way to divide labor
Also, I can see the same enhancements on the amazons being great for manual labor so it may end up with them doing field work or other jobs that require strength in addition to fighting
>>
>>57192033
I like it as from biological side women are so much better for mutagenic effects - as they are much more resistant then men.
>>
>>57192033
While I share your lust for Amazons, I think the alchemical warriors angle was covered pretty good in the previous thread.
/d/ made a fapfic you can read to tide you over while you come up with a new Amazon topic to discuss.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5737978
Lewd warning though.
>>
File: 1506798425362.jpg (405 KB, 700x900)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>57198371
Before I regret following that link please tell me if it has anything besides heterosexual couples, size difference, muscle girls and probably femdom?
>>
>>57192033

Female Space marine are heresy.
>>
>>57198397
It's written for /gfd/, other than 8 ft tall amazons, it's entirely vanilla.
>>
>>57198441
Sounds great, thanks.
>>
>>57192033
Could've sworn Amazons were literally just women with fucking amazing genetics that were so good they breached the -4 STR Gap and actually have almost equal muscle mass opposed to men as well as unique testosterone Hormones that are far more balanced out between the Estrogens in the body, leaving them prone to physical fitness opposed to 'weak' inferior females who pride themselves on gluttony, lust and other pursuits of vanity.

In effect, they're an entire species of 'unicorn' tier women that are far more relatable to men on a biological standard, and are thus desired above all else- but suffer from specific means to reproduction due to actual decent male suitors being compatible with them to carry the Amazon gene which is evident in the stage of youth, puberty and the fact that they're taller than most women overall.

The society was made up of the actual amazons, and the lower-castes, which are pretty much normal women lacking degree of initiative and self-sufficiency as one can believe to expect- The Lower caste exists for delicate crafts and household management and to size up potential suitors for the actual Amazon caste or rather in the hierarchical family structure, the Matriarchs. Amazons deal in Slavery, have an active arena culture hunted game, and mercenary work as well as herald to a strong military and cultural faith to the deities that birthed them- also sharing a fondness for art that deals in sculpture, human anatomy, and of course, exemplification of the female form to not compete, but to co-exist with man at the same standing whilst still retaining their roles as women.

Upper castes concern themselves with physical perfection the faith, their place amongst their people and of course, finding an ideal partner to continue the bloodline- either through the community, work, or foreign venture. It's noted that they secrete Phermones that repel 'lesser' men leaving the actual desired mates evident and up for grabs, so they often don't wash.
>>
Links to previous threads, please.
>>
>>57198371
I like it. Also sharing my observations, there are two types of smut writers, writers who love using word 'ass' and the ones who use 'butt'. Writers who use 'ass' jump straight to the action and like it rough, while writers of 'butt' prefer to develop slowly and enjoy observing their fetishes. This guy loves 'butts'. Of course, I can be completely wrong, ignore Chuck Tingle he is a walking anomaly
>>
>>57193582
>12" amazon
Hardly an amazon if she's 12 inches tall, anon.
>>
>>57200310
He didn't specify where those 12" were, tho.
>>
>>57200321
>amazons are universally measured and standardized based on their thigh width
>>
File: Ass.gif (1.04 MB, 513x400)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>57200337
mfw
>>
>>57198407
Yes, why would you make worse sisters of silence?
>>
File: YZTcTuV.jpg (353 KB, 980x1428)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>
>>57201331
No tits no service, them's the rules.
>>
>>57195212

Men can still do manly persuits such as Construction and Blacksmithing. Hell any kind of crafting would be seen as manly, though cooking and cleaning would also be also emphasised.

What amazon wouldn't want to come home and their husband already has dinner on the table and will sharpen your axe for you.
>>
>>57192033
Reminds me of a magical realm racial concept I had in high school.

>There's a race of superwomen created through magitech
>They are all tank-grown clones of a powerful sorceress with only very small variables in physical appearance
>In the first few years out of tank their appearance is hideous and act as servants to the older women
>Eventually they grow to be 2m tall and beautiful
>They have denser muscle mass than normal humans and higher body temperature (allowing them to wear skimpy clothing in cold climates)
>They train their entire life in the art of war
>Their technology is far more advanced than that of other races, but they can't use magic due to their unnatural origin
>Their buildings and clothing are based on Ancient Greece, only the dominant colors are black, purple and silver

The backstory of the sorceress which made them is even more magical realm.
>>
>>57201899
I actually like that, but I would of gone for the Minoan look for them. Other than that, very tasty.
>>
>>57201331

Christ, I would pay some good money for a miniature of that.
>>
>>57202043

IIRC one does exist.
>>
>>57202019
You are right, but back then I barely knew anything about Ancient Greece outside of Greco-Persian War and Peloponnesian War.
>>
>>57201899
Top shelf, m8. I'd read about or play in that universe.
>>
>>57202043

How good? $200 good? https://www.ebay.com/p/Code-of-Princess-Solange-Black-Empress-Version-1-7-Scale-Figure-Kinu-Nishimura/1110141149
>>
>>57202266

Harsh man, harsh. But I do on occasion get far too expensive things shipped from Japan. Gonna have to add that to the list in case I can afford it.
>>
>>57198371
>femdom
amazon women are for gap moe submission
>>
>>57192033
>What sort of culture can come about from these above facts?

In less-reputable circles, the extensive alchemical enhancements fundamentally change the will of the patient, subverting them into becoming subservient to their master through good-or-ill, essentially turning them hyper-loyal subjects or dolls at worst. The culture would then revolve around gathering "Glories" that would exalt the name of your handler, and ultimately, every such Amazon quests the world to bring more "Glories" and treasures to their wealthy master's mansion, or even the barracks.

This is likely to happen in a region that undermines women as objects ALA Middle East.

On the other hand....

More egalitarian societies are unlikely to fuck with their brains, basically handing the keys of society to a race of super-humans born from a single sex. Stronger, braver, faster, and likely smarter than a man by default, the usual physical labor for men is transferred to women, as it would be foolish to use them for fighting, only, when their muscles can be used for labor, message running, smiting. A patriarchal society gets flip-flopped overnight, as girls become innately more valuable than men.

At that point it can go anywhere, but women will likely be in control of society at the end of the day.
>>
>>57192033
Why another fucking magical realm thread, anon? Every single Amazon thread is magical realm, without fail
>>
>>57203017
The greek mythology amazons where probably magical realm creations to begin with. The existed pretty much for heroes to Worf and fuck.
>>
Rate my concept-

Amazons are just southern giants, who live in various strategic seaside city-states.

Giants are world renowned for strength and resilience, and while most Giants keep to themselves, and are mostly peaceful, giant mercenaries are in high demand giving the perception they are all warriors.

Giant society is very stratified by gender. In the north men are the soldiers and leaders, with the reverse occurring in the south. Needless to say the two do not get along.

Aside from gender though Amazon society is very egalitarian, almost any race can be of amazon culture so long as they follow its values.

However the new generation of Amazons have become enamored with other races concept of chivalry due to increased contact and trade. They still think men are the weaker sex, but put emphasis on protecting men and serving them. Especially no -giant men who are weaker than even normal giant men.
>>
>>57192033
What is this magical realm horseshit?
>>
>>57192033
The real question is do they go for shotas or cute girls for their pelvic crushing snusnu conquests?
>>
>the Amazonian general has dominated the heart of the boy-prince heir to the throne, upsetting both the planned alliance with the nation of his former betrothed as well as the nobility who fear their legitimacy and power will soon be challenged, but they lack the numbers and influence to challenge the Amazon army
What happens next?
>>
>>57192218
Because Mandalorian boys are 2swole2control
>>
File: Failed disguise check.jpg (39 KB, 350x708)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>57192600
>>
>>57192033
>all female army
It quickly collapses due to infighting, lack of respect for both authority and subordinates, flagrant abuse and misuse of both power and resources, and a lack of strong authority figures to begin with.
>>
>>57205043
Amazonian general is assassinated and her death blamed on common enemies of the alliance or bribed to step down and let the things run their course, it's the most obvious outcome
>>
>>57204889
Decent I suppose, though depends on how giants differ from humans on a whole in my opinion

>>57204964
_Yes

>>57205043
Does the Amazonian general feel for the prince as well? And if so, are there any potential benefits from allying with the amazons?
>>
Friendly reminder that Amazons stops being magical realm when you give them proper armor.
>>
>>57205516
How different do you think they should be? In my setting giants are 7-10 feet tall, naturally stronger and tougher, but are less numerous and less organized. Most Giant lands are no larger than a duchy. They tend to wear less armor, but because they tend to not have access or funds to much metal.

And to get around the skimpy armor they have magic body paint/tattoos that make their skin tough as iron.
>>
>>57205523
Not really. Ladyknights are just as unrealistic and fetishy as Amazons
>>
>>57205486
And then your Amazon army REEEEs the fuck out and murders all the nobility since they work as bodyguards for all of them
>>57205516
Does it matter? The boy prince wants her all the same.
>>
>>57205523
Naive anon, did you really believed it would be so easy?
>>
>>57205702
>And then your Amazon army REEEEs the fuck out and murders all the nobility since they work as bodyguards for all of them
They need a reason to do that
>>
>>57205641
Personal preference really but I never felt 7-10 should be called giants unless you're going for really, REALLY low fantasy, like I prefer them bigger for other reasons but I think D&D's giants are a nice size for a fantasy giant, not terribly big that it's inconceivable a party could fight it, but also big enough to feel fantastical.
Beyond that I do feel the rest is sorta decent for what you've described, though the lack of metal/funds may not be a big of a concern due to their low numbers but that may also be a factor in their lack of resources
But on a whole it works out, just a minor quibble about their name

>>57205702
>Does it matter? The boy prince wants her all the same.
Yes, but we may be able to work out a more beneficial arrangement depending on the answers to those questions
>>
>>57205680
Several notable women in history partook in medieval combat. Typically in leadership roles (otherwise they probably wouldn’t be there) and I’m assuming in the best armor they could get.
>>
>>57205729
Like their honored general dying in an obvious assassination attempt? Or maybe they just find the court incompetent for allowing it to happen and forcibly take over. It happens all the fucking time when you outsource your military caste
>>
>>57205796
They "partook" in the we way a general does: safely, from the rear, and unlike a general they typically got to that position through marriage or being a convenient symbol to rally behind rather than actual merit
>>
>>57205523
What if they have a high enough DEX that any armor isn't worth it?

Actually hold on
Armor with highest sum of max dex bonus and AC is padded with 8 and +1 respectively, meaning your average amazon would need a Dex of 28 for that to be the case
Okay, yeah, probably not a concern but if they have a large dex boost along with (their presumed) str/con boost they might gravitate towards lighter/skimpier armor
>>
>>57205803
>Like their honored general dying in an obvious assassination attempt?
They need to investigate and organize their actions together (which wouldn't go unnoticed) before doing something as harsh as staging a coup. Enough time for their patrons to get rid of them one by one.

Also I questioned the decision to employ warrior is far more loyal to someone else as your bodyguard. Loyalty is more important than top fighting ability when picking the person who will guard the doors of your bedchambers and your throne.
>>
>>57205885
Tell that to OP, he's the one saying that these transhuman supersluts would just be handed the militant arm of the country with zero fucking dissent as well as be chosen to guard everyone of importance. The whole nation would just be one pissed off Amazon away from a rebellion sparking and igniting through the whole fucking army since they're apparently second class citizens with all the ability to enforce their power. Or hell, maybe the original Alchemist encoded his combat whores with their own Order 66 and will take control of the nation when the time is right
>>
>>57205941
In the OP of the previous thread which as much as I enjoyed, not sure why it needed another, not complaining though, the creator was the supreme commander of said nation and the amazons were loyal to him/her (left vague if said commander was an effeminate man or masculine woman, if the latter I imagine she has her own version of the enhancements in the work)
>>
>>57205985
>the creator was the supreme commander of said nation and the amazons were loyal to him/her
So yes, literally exactly like Sheev, if not worse. The nation would probably devolve into Feudal Japan levels of warrior caste dragging the rest of the nation into war after war like an uncontrollable dog yanking the owner around by their leash
>>
>>57205714
>proper armor
>wet tabard
>>
>>57205794
Well I just want a race that is as much taller to humans that Dwarves are shorter than humans. I could call them amazons, but then there are the non-matriarchal giants throwing a wrench in that.

Also there are more consolidated giant kingdoms in the north who use full plate mail, and giant mercenaries often armor themselves up as best they can.

Amazons are as armored as old Greek warriors. Also there is a rising merchant class amongst their society.
>>
>>57206500
>Well I just want a race that is as much taller to humans that Dwarves are shorter than humans. I could call them amazons, but then there are the non-matriarchal giants throwing a wrench in that.
Point in favor of that I suppose, no better name really comes to mind unless you want to use Golaths or a homebrewn one or something

Rest of the stuff looks decent as well, I'd imagine they'd be low number but skilled troops?
>>
>>57206833
Kinda yes, kinda no. The southern giants have a warrior tradition, and most giant mercenaries are good at fighting.

Most northern giants though maintain peace through reputation of being great warriors. They are largely animal herders, and live in isolated mountaintops, so with a giants reputation rarely have to fight. That said northern giants do periodically go to war, or unify under a single banner, manage to punch above their weight class (which is big to begin with).
>>
File: 1514744235039.jpg (134 KB, 1000x1142)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
So what else can we think about this society rather than warrior arts being seen as a feminine concept?

There's obviously a sort of difference between the full Amazonian Warrior caste and the average female. Both are fit, but not everyone has the capacity to be the full deal.

Standard guard duty and maybe some construction jobs being shared with the men?
>>
>>57208959
Well what's the base culture we're working with?
Last thread had me thinking of a mix of "Wizard in tower ruling over a collection of villages" and "Best Korea where some of the propaganda is true"
Assuming it's standard fantasy medieval European setting I'd assume one where men take a more domestic role, women military one, and things like crafting or labor that requires strength mixed (I.E. you're as likely to see a woman plowing a field or working as a blacksmith as a man)
I'd also imagine loyalty to the wizard/ruler would be more important in the political sphere than competency which would run into issues at times, but the "nation" is small enough it's probably not a major issue unless the leader turns a blind eye/encourages blatant abuse of power. Heck, the amazon potion may have initially been a creation to enable those loyal to the leader to make up for their lack of competency.

Working on this I'd say there's a sort of a top down enforcement of their culture, the leader having an idea of how the nation should work and forcing the nation into their ideal using magic to bridge the gaps where things don't quite work. the amazons being one of several changes made so things better fit the ideal. Though that does make me wonder if this aspect of the plan ends at the creation of an amazon caste or if the current batch of amazons are just the first stage of transforming all females in the nation

On a semirelated note, I'm sorta getting the image the "nation's" in a valley or surrounded by some other natural defenses that helps keep the flow of people and information in and out to a minimum and most of it's people are a bit misinformed about the world outside their boarders if it's been a "nation" for more than a couple of generations but things are left vague if they actually believe what the leader is telling them
>>
>>57208959
I’d have it that women take all administrative roles, leading is a women’s job, all the hunting and dangerous, physically taxing jobs.

Maybe have men do light crafts (pottery, art, cloth, etc. just not blacksmithinh and the like).
>>
>>57210211
>I’d have it that women take all administrative roles
Make sense if they make up most of military, it is a short leap from that to the political/administrative
>>
>>57210113

I would like to think that there's a beginning of an Amazon Caste. That has a lot of social standing and incentives to join, but the entrance requirements are probably very steep. Pretty much guaranteeing that any Amazon is the cream of the crop in this society.

As for the isolation aspects, probably. If we keep the idea that Amazonian Warrior Rental is an "export" for the nation, there might be a bit of a telephone game situation. Where nearby countries basic features get exaggerated into something not true
>>
>>
Amazon at level 1 and level 10
>>
>>57213769
>Amazon as a class
Could be interesting, not sure how to balance it out around the stat boosts
>>
>>57214242
how is it different from Barbarian?
>>
>>57214261
Well that bulk up looks to be more than standard stat growth so I was assuming the amazon class included +2 to STR every now and then
>>
>>57214261
-4 Str
>>
>>57214261
Size category increase- Some sort of Domain spells from Aphrodite/Progression to attain stats/features from golems/constructs/demigod probably.

Bonus points for Shota Cohort Squires, or Female magnetism
>>
>>57215090
Not very amazonian then
>>
So, do people create dick-driven lore like this even though they know they won’t use it in an actual game because it’s fun, or are they just completely unable to control themselves?
>>
>>57218360
Do you work as board fun police for free or for the hefty reward of (You)s?
>>
>>57218360
More the former personally, and I've seen some of it used in actually games, turns out better than you'd expect
>>
>>57214242
>>57214261

Flat passive stat bonus/size progression rather than boosted stats durring rage.

Charisma to Natural Armor and Saves.
>>
>>57218360
Personally I do it to shitpost because it's fun to watch /tg/ die
>>
>>57219406
So like a high-level Amazon would be the same as a barbarian in constant rage?
>>
>>57220650
The only difference is an Amazon can only rage for one week out of the month
>>
>>57220844
I was expecting that joke
>>
So, do people post in threads like this even though they know they won't enjoy the topic because it’s fun, or are they just completely unable to control themselves?
>>
>>57221337
Personally I do it to shitpost because it's fun to watch /tg/ die
>>
>>57192033
do you own fucking world building you twat motherfucker.
>>
>>57192218
Probably some autist who wants an ingame reason why female fighters aren't weaker than male fighters. I mean, how is it even magical realm in any way when it's just "female fighters are made and not regular women"? Are female fighters magical realm now? Do I have to implement -4 STR or be a fetishist forever?
>>
File: 1513087650838.png (189 KB, 1280x1122)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>57221337
Do you think this is possible? People coming to threads just to enjoy their rage and tantrum?
>>
>>57192033
I mean, without knowing anything about the culture of their nation it's hard to think of anything.
>>
>>57212000
>I would like to think that there's a beginning of an Amazon Caste. That has a lot of social standing and incentives to join, but the entrance requirements are probably very steep. Pretty much guaranteeing that any Amazon is the cream of the crop in this society.
If it's a new development it would make sense whey the nation is getting interest now,

>As for the isolation aspects, probably. If we keep the idea that Amazonian Warrior Rental is an "export" for the nation, there might be a bit of a telephone game situation. Where nearby countries basic features get exaggerated into something not true
Sorta what I was thinking, mostly about why they're worse than said nation is

>>57218360
Making lore is fun, and this isn't that out there for a setting really

>>57219406
I like the idea, say variant barbarian that instead of getting +1 rage a day they get +1 to Str and Con? Maybe swap out other rage related stuff with adding Cha to saves/NA?
I kinda like the idea of them getting bigger as well, what would be a good point for it?

>>57221450
Well there are people like >>57219943/>>57221354 who are just assholes, but them you just ignore

>>57221564
Take it as a chance to fill in the blanks
>>
>>57192033
Island nation in northern latitudes that is neutral in the sense that they work with everyone, lookin' at you Switzerland. Culture could be a post-capitalistic feudal / mercantilist society where businesses are owned by families that are defacto nobility in the small nation. Each house works hard to fill a niche, and rarely compete directly with other houses overtly.

How's that for a start?
>>
File: 1488179449373.png (450 KB, 670x971)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
wize frowm your gwave!
>>57223233

Haven't consered an island nation. Makes some sense, though its a bit harder to defend than say a country dug into say a mountain range or canyon
>>
How I fixed Amazon.

Amazons are a Human subspecies like High and Dark elf are to elves.

Amazons are a weird genetic offshoot where the Men are born smaller frailer but live to a much older age, while the women are born stronger and more agile, but more realistically mortal. Men are also born much less frequently. Men take up the roles as a priest and scholar caste, ordaining the future and developing the magic of the Amazons, while the Women are left as the soldiers and worker class.

Pureblooded Amazon men are seen as almost mythical sages. each of them the Sage-Patriarch of a noble house.

While the weight of a man in the council of the Amazons has heavy weight, Warfare and construction are not the areas they are proficient in.

In short, Amazons have men being weird wizard oracles, while Women basically fill every single other role in society.
>>
>>57225572
Did something kind of similar
Made a partially complete write up for them
https://pastebin.com/sBFYYkG7
But basic gist of them is that Amazons are a human subrace that'll show up semirarely in isolated human populations in savage environments/when placed under heavy predation
Actually a throw back to a long forgotten human empire who worshiped Zarus and his now lost pantheon, modern amazons are a atavistic remnant that occasionally pops up, a left over from the caste of temple guardian/warriors who were blessed by the pantheon's now dead mother goddess and once used as her servants/enforcers of her will
>>
>>57225572
I'm almost positive that's the way Diablo handled amazons.

it's also probably the only version of amazon I've actually liked
>>
>>57226147
Diablo had amazons?
>>
File: classes03.jpg (42 KB, 542x330)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>57226447
Well, diablo 2, but yes.

Their men weren't even frail, if I'm remembering right.
>>
>>57226690
Huh. I remember the assassin but not the amazon. I may have to track down a copy of DII and goof around with it. Do you know if Blizz still sells it or how to get a copy?
>>
>>57225298
Source on that pic?
>>
>>57228176

Found it on the for honor general on /vg/
>>
File: 1446584809828.jpg (686 KB, 800x1131)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>>57230158
For Honor has fanart? That's surprising.
>>
File: 1488164426126.png (1.89 MB, 1600x1801)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>57230192

A suprisingly large amount of it.
>>
>>57230158
>>57230247
If most of it's like that, I can't say I don't mind
>>
>>57225298
Still if there's few harbors/tons of hazards it could have the same effect
>>
>>57225298
Well, since it's a northern island I'm picturing something with high cliffs / mountains that ring most of the shoreline. Maybe it only has one good harbor?
>>
>>57232376
>>57233553
Would work, surrounded by rocky water, no good place to land beyond the one harbor
>>
File: 1505049299612.jpg (307 KB, 1200x1670)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>
>>57235883
I wanna climb that colossus
>>
>>57233553
The other solution is to just have a really good navy to repel naval invasions, which island nations usually do.
>>
>>57221337
I only come here for the lewd pictures of thicc amazon warriors.
>>
>>57236329
Same
>>
>>57236309
Could be both? Decent navy, limited places to land

>>57236329
>>57237290
Share then please
>>
>>57237398
>Could be both? Decent navy, limited places to land
I like that.
>>
>>57192500
>manazons

I don't know why wizards aren't named this
>>
>>57237513
>>manazons
Makes me think of female wizard that use their magic to buff themselves both figuratively and literally
>>
>>57236309
Japan didn't. Ireland didn't either, and in their myths they defended the island with magic.
>>
>>57237553
>>57237513
>>manazons
Massive mana mammaries
>>
>>57236329
You can't have any lewd pictures on a blue board, silly.
>>
>>57238035
You can have lewd, just not NSFW
>>
>>57238011
Ireland was absorbed by a major naval power and then never feared naval invasion since. Japan was too distracted with its own problems, and figured nobody would care enough to invade them, lucked out with the mongols, and then when they realized someone might want to invade them after all, they industrialized and became the dominant naval power in the region.
>>
>>57237513
>>57237553
>>57238030
>Small, thin waif of a mage
>Hulks out into muscular, curvy amazon tall enough that most people only come up to her navel in combat

Actually that might make a good idea for a synthesis summoner
>>
>>57238087
Dude, I know all that. The point is, with Japan that an island nation could very well exist for a long time without being conquered, and with Ireland the point is that you can use magic to defend your island.
>>
File: lnjokj,kenkc.jpg (63 KB, 680x1077)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>57205824
But what if they're well trained noblewomen that have been taught since their childhood how to lead and inspire men, and the army they are leading is their own family's army
>>
>>57205796
Several notable women in history partook in ancient combat. Ladyknights are just as (un)realistic as Amazons.
>>
>>57238730
t. retard incapable of comprehending anything.
>>
>>57238797
t. salty cunt
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>57238779
How well did they perform in combat?
>>
>>57238824
t. butthurt moron.
You go to /r9k/ faglord.
>>
Ignore the realismfag. Obviously we're discussing fantasy, so continue to do that. Ignore the bait.
>>
>>57238899
After you, delusional mongoloid
>>
>>57238464
In a fantasy setting you probably would
Especially if you're a wizardking
>>
>>57239026
My donkey is fat but not that fat
>>
>>
File: 1489107783529.jpg (122 KB, 786x1017)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
>>57239115
It is when you are sitting on it, when you are on your donkey there are smaller fat men on donkeys orbiting around you.
>>
File: 1482989081948.jpg (55 KB, 679x960)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
>>57239177
That explains why you are gravitating to me
>>
File: seska.png (335 KB, 364x512)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>57239161
>>57239174
>Brown amazons
Always a good combo
>>
>>57239237
I love that picture.
>>
>>57238837
Hard to tell objectively. Again, most of them were leaders, and the sources are scarce and sometimes unreliable. Like, all accounts of Artemisia, queen of Halicarnassus, focus on her case of (intentional) friendly fire in the battle of Salamis. We don't know anything about her ship's performance overall. At least she sunk that allied ship alright.
>>
>>57239208
I am using you as a gravitational slingshot to get somewhere faster.
>>
File: 1490247064860.jpg (384 KB, 620x892)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>57239174
It's always nice to see gerudo girl in here
>>
>>57239174
>>57239314
Always loved the Gerudo, but BotW turned them into a race of 20/10 girls
Risa is best waifu
>>
>>57239303
Godspeed, my fellow fat man
>>
>>57238903
Fantasy settings still require versimilitude and ladyknights break that every time they're introduced. Even trapknights like Astolfo are more believable than ladyknights.
>>
>>57239361
>please pay attention to me!
Okay, anon, here's your last (you).
>>
File: mario_link_dresses.jpg (389 KB, 825x1017)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>57239314
>>57239341
And yet they still can't even attempt to compete with a gerudo girl (male)
>>
>>57239361
Ladyknights existed in real life you moron. They were not common but they did exist.
>>
File: Let him rot.png (8 KB, 300x300)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>57239361
>>
File: 1490245704096.png (317 KB, 600x574)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>57239361
>ladyknights break that every time
They don't break it as long as they aren't used to retroactively rewrite our world.
>>
>>57239412
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>57192033
I like when they are the daughters of the god of war and a giantess that beat him in single combat and won him as a husband.
>>
>>57239411
Trapknights existed far more often and we're far more valiant. Ladyknights were just recruiting tools that didn't actually put in the work, like Rosie the Riveter.
>>
>>57239398
True, but there's nothing better than Gerudo X Gerudo girl(male)

>>57239422
I think he's just one of those people who freak out if your giants are more than 8ft tall or your dragons aren't full of gas sacks
Also, source on that pic?

>>57239452
Oh I like that one
>>
>>57239503
Sure there is, Gerudo (futa) on Gerudo (male)
>>
>>57239479
Yes, we know you are underage moron that does not know what he is talking about.
>>
>>57239547
Point

>>57239551
>>57239561
Why do you keep responding to yourself?
>>
>>57239503
Dunno, somebody posted it on /aco/ long time ago
>>
>>57239561
Said the retard that does not know anything about history. ladyknights existed deal with it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dame
>>
>>57218360
It's fun nigga fuck off
>>
File: valkyrie-23.jpg (162 KB, 712x1100)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>57238730
I think Medieval women were far more "Traditional" than modern Jewish Indoctrinated/Influenced women.
Can't compare modern decadent women to all women throughout history, the Christian culture propagated certain virtues dependent on one's sex.
>>
>>57239687
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dame
There are only two examples of ladyknights outside English lands in this article. One is Lombard noblewoman and the other is innocent girl who English burnt at the stake.
>>
>>57239797
>Dames
>The same as Knights
Oh you foolish revisionist
>>
>>57239817
>Reading is too hard for me and I am stupid
>>
>>57239817
>calls other guy revisionist
>talks about title non-existent outside England as if it was present anywhere else in Europe
You sure, John?
>>
>>57239603
Pity, it's a good one, gerudo are pretty much my gold standard for in game amazons now
>>
>>57239868
But they have ugly noses. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>57239868
There's a pretty fantastic Gerudo on Link comic that was posted on /aco/ while it was in development.
>>
>>57239817
>>57239797
Look you fags this is fiction, And its specifically different from reality on the topic you are discussing.
So whatever the case maybe be, whoever might be right in this case, you are retreaded for even arguing in the first place. Stop being goddamn morons.
>>
File: 1502824222498.jpg (68 KB, 640x640)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>57239958
Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot
>>
File: 1514639854192.jpg (495 KB, 470x658)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>
>>57239948
Eh, no one's perfect

>>57240007
>>57240009
Though I will admit pics like these have me loving the idea of desert amazons now
>>
>>57240112
But a gold standard is supposed to be perfect.
>>
>>57192033
Does that mess with the fertility of the Amazons? Pregnancy is a complicated process, and I can't imagine alchemical compounds help with that.
>>
>>57240309
I would assume not, most weird magical transformations like that don't have such side effects in most settings, most of the time when it comes up such effects are slightly inheritable though, so the next generation maybe and usually large/buff
>>
>>57239948
He likes brown jews
>>
>>57239978
And feminist fiction is always garbage. Just look at TLJ
>>
>>57240417
Just as everyone stop arguing you make a post for no reason. Is this false flag?
>>
>>57240309
>>57240389
>Several batches have been created before it was discovered the daughters of amazons grow up to be amazons
>Given all the political and military power the amazon caste has been given there's now the risk of noble dynasties forming
Good or bad thing?

>>57240442
Yes, even if it's not don't even respond anon
>>
>>57240442
He does it because he is a underage retard
>>
>>57240460
Racemixing propaganda fetishes never made sense to me.
>>
>>57240442
Just ignore him ffs
>>
>>57240460
Agree, it must be that shitposter guy.

Also noble dynasties won't form if amazons aren't able to acquire lucrative positions and high political ranks through some leverage. They would create military dynasties but without much political influence.
>>
>>57240562
Ffs fuck off
>>
>>57240654
>>57240698
Even just talking about him empowers him, retard
>>
>>57240787
Then shut up
>>
>>57240698
Well someone up thread mentioned they might end up in administrative roles as well so I guess I was assuming off of that but I figure a military dynasty, especially if they're in a high up role would branch out into the political sooner or later
>>
>>57240803
You first, tardface
>>
>>57240936
You are some next level dipshit
>>
>>57239359
>>57239303
>>57239208
>>57239177
>>57239115
>>57239026
>>57238922
>>57238899
>>57238824
>>57238797
>>57238730

This entire exchange was godly. You met as adversaries, and left as something else. Screencap when?
>>
>>57240948
Said the troll feeding moron
>>
>>57241225
Except I was only the first post, retard. The rest of the exchange was two other faggots
>>
File: 25746036_p0.jpg (366 KB, 900x983)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>57240814
If alchemical enhancement has high rejection rate than dynasties won't form because potential heirs would die out.

If it's neutral and doesn't depend on genes than women with access to needed resources would secure such positions for themselves and their children, dynasties would form. Over time new society would evolve with military class looking down on men and lesser women, possibly creating legends and myths about their origin. Something about mythical figures of grandmothers and their feats for legendary Supreme Commander. If enhancement procedure works better with certain families, it will happen even faster.
>>
>>57241523
I was actually assuming there wasn't a rejection rate and it was like most potions but that does raise a very good point about the potential of it failing.
>>
I imagine one of the enhancements is a big, hulking futa cock.
>>
>>57241523
>>57241940
Actually new question, I was assuming the leader was doing/controlling access to the enchantments, is the knowledge of how to do it common enough that just anyone can?
>>
File: 1497186593543.jpg (70 KB, 710x1024)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
So now that the jackass that was responding to himself to run up the post count has gone to bed. lets get back to actual discussion.

>>57241523
>>57242972

I assume that the process to become an Amazon alchemically is would take some lines out of the Witcher Trials. more than half die in the process, but the ones that do live are certified badasses.

So while The Amazon process probably doesn't kill you, but you probably have to be decently fit, healthy, and withstand a possibly month long process of your body painfully growing into the full Amazon.

That lengthy painful process will probably "Wash Out" a good number of applicants.
>>
>>57243599
>So now that the jackass that was responding to himself to run up the post count has gone to bed. lets get back to actual discussion.
Sadly I must sleep soon too, but if nothing else we can always have another thread till this idea is run into the ground

But back on topic, I was assuming maybe some threshold was needed but once you reached that it wasn't too dangerous, if there's a more than 50% fatality rate it would have to be really good to make up for it, having it be just a question of do you make the cut or not is better in my opinion, maybe it's still risky but not terribly so but you do need to already be at a certain point for it to succeed
>>
>>57243599
>That lengthy painful process will probably "Wash Out" a good number of applicants.
Any side effects of washing out? Partial transformations or the like?
>>
>>57243599
Congratulations, you made faggier, worse Spartans from Halo and gender locked the process because MUH FETISH

Incidentally, the female Spartans were always the worst and blandest of the bunch.
>>
>>57244974
The idea of "applicants must meet certain requirements to be supersoldiers" is ubiquitous though. Anon even says he took a page out of the Witcher.
>>
>>57243717

Having a barrier to entry of raw capability is good, and probably is a means to cut down any wash outs and minimize potential harmful effects of partial amazon transformation

>>57244325
Probably mishapen limbs, weak or far too dense bones, and a whole heap of internal issues. Like your heart being too big.

On average, I would say that at worst its crippling and possibly life threatening. At the absolute best it might deform you in a relatively benign way.
>>
>>57245161
And why would anyone make supersoldiers out if the weaker gender that's objectively worse at war?
>>
>>57246177
Because the men it is tried on fart non stop and no one wants a army known as The cheese Cutters.
>>
>>57246177

Because it's an alchemical process so being women may be a prerequisite for it working right/women may have a much higher survival rate?

I mean, that's basically the Space Marines are men only justification but for the other gender.
>>
>>57246177
Why don't girls become Witchers btw?
>>
>>57246292
>the men it is tried on fart non stop
so, regular soldiers then?
>>
>>57246342
Yes, just your run of the mill soldiers but with a fart cloud around them at all times.
>>
>>57246367
Fartroopers?
>>
>>57246341

1)it took a fuck ton of reaserch just to get The Trial of the Grasses survival rate to about 30-40% on men and it'd likely take a fuck ton more to get it to work on women. I think the survival rate on women is Nil.

2) sexim. Men are expendable, women need to make babies.

3) Probably some other cultural reason.
>>
>>57246177
>>57246312
I'm mostly basing my reasoning on the previous thread where this idea popped up, but I've been assuming a mix of "wizards, no sense of right and wrong" and "crazy dictator with no one to tell them no", with the in universe reason basically boiling down to a mix of the leader's whim, to see if they could, and it's their fetish/the amazons are a testbed for what she plans to do to herself depending on the leader's gender
Either way it's an old fantasy trope and I have no problem with it showing up in a setting.

>>57246058
I suppose the next question is how large of a percentage applies and what the rate of success is, the first couple attempts probably had a horrible success rate but I've been assuming at least by the time they are sent out/announced it's been refined where success can be reasonably certain as long as the "volunteer" meets requirements X Y and Z. Another question, how would washouts be treated?
>>
>>57247514

Probably about 40% go in for testing, and about 40% of those are left after preliminary testing, and 40% after that make it after that actually go on to become amazons.

The washouts in the later stages are probably treated with pity, they could have been great but they either wernt ready yet, or fell just short.

Still they made it further than the majority of the female population. So that's worthy of some respect.
>>
>>57247624
>6.4% of females
Hmm... low end of what I was thinking (or the nation is more populous than I was assuming) but seems about right, most villages would have one or two girls making the cut, probably making them local celebrities to their neighbors in the process.
>>
>>57247624
>>57247794
Could make an interesting story about a girl who didn't quite make it.
>>
>>57247974
True, a look at what it's like to almost hit that mark as well as how both failure and success is regarded

Another thought, the answer is probably no but should it be possible for one to attempt again?
>>
>>57247624
>pic
Yes please.
>>
>>57248103
I'd say maybe, if they're not suffering from any major side effects
>>
>>57248103
>a look at what it's like to almost hit that mark as well as how both failure and success is regarded
Yes, the girl can also have a close childhood friend who succeeds.

>should it be possible for one to attempt again?
I guess there's no reason it would be impossible. Well, maybe too much alchemy can fuck up your organism.
>>
>>57251225
>Well, maybe too much alchemy can fuck up your organism.
A recovery period probably helps
>>
>>
>>57247514
>"wizards, no sense of right and wrong"
Your memes are as garbage as this thread
>>
>>57247624
More pics?
>>
>>57256206
>>57249726
>>
>>57247624
>>57257969
10/10 amazon

Been thinking of ideas for amazons as either a race or class, anyone got ideas for either?
Race would undoubtedly fit better but I also kinda like the idea of it being a variant barbarian class

If they were a race I'm thinking based on the last thread +6 to all physical stats and powerful build(or large sized)
Though if they were a class I'm thinking +1 or 2 to stats instead of gaining a rage/day (2 may be too much though), replace greater rage with gaining powerful build, and tireless rage with something that boosts AC
Though if it's supposed to be due to alchemical treatment maybe making it a bit overpowered but costing gold (sorta trading equipment for raw stats?)
>>
File: 1484175287700.jpg (410 KB, 800x932)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>57251948
>>57251225

I would say that if you're relatively Un-Crippled by the process. you can certainly try again. Though failing again will probably exacerbate your situation.

>>57247794
Am bad at math, Should have just said like 10% actually become amazons and the rest is like "failed due to not meeting requirements most of the time, and then failing during testing some of the time."
i'm running out of muscle chicks, halp!
>>
>>57258506

Think of it like its a Level Adjusting Template.

Like you're counted as X levels higher because you whent through with it.
>>
File: 1513564049947[1].gif (447 KB, 500x730)
447 KB
447 KB GIF
>>57258544
>I would say that if you're relatively Un-Crippled by the process. you can certainly try again. Though failing again will probably exacerbate your situation.
Makes sense

>Am bad at math, Should have just said like 10% actually become amazons and the rest is like "failed due to not meeting requirements most of the time, and then failing during testing some of the time."
Fair enough

>i'm running out of muscle chicks, halp!
All mine are mixed in will all other pic in a folder labeled "4chan", may post some if I can find some

>>57258576
Isn't that standard? Or do you mean like one of the monster classes from savage species?
Though I was also thinking of a racial class, like standard amazon gives stat boosts, add a few levels and she's may be large sized or have DR or something
>>
>>57258506
>Fat
>Zero definition
>Vapid bimbo face
>Dumb armor
Your tastes are shit.
>>
File: 1478489943905.jpg (389 KB, 800x1132)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>57258862
>Have one on me.
>>
File: 1503713110629.jpg (57 KB, 736x1079)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>57258862
>>
>>57258931
God, that armor is a fucking joke
>>
File: k.gif (1.53 MB, 320x234)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>57258941
>>
File: 1482912974404.jpg (245 KB, 868x1485)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
Would there be a Amazon preparation school? Would outsiders be allowed to undergo the proceedure if they qualify physically?
>>
>>57192357
Only women just gets you Claymores though.
>>
>>57260900
Probably for the former, likely no for the latter, I've been assuming the nation is fairly isolationist so while it's not impossible for an outsider to be admitted, they'd probably have to prove their loyalty first
Though amazon prep schools are probably the equivalent of military academies, and now that you've mentioned it, I wouldn't be surprised if even if a girl washes out she'd still have a decent chance of ending up in a commanding role if she wanted assuming she doesn't do too bad
>>
File: fgsdff.png (372 KB, 500x650)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>57192655
>>
File: 1444561776362.png (931 KB, 854x800)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>57261833
I have no problem with that
>>
File: 1508579953344.png (151 KB, 500x522)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>57261833
>>
>>57195212
>if for no other reason that it's an easy way to divide labor

So who gets pregnant? If the answer is females, then there will never be a more efficient division of labour than them in the home and men not. One man can impregnate a dozen women in a week, the reverse is not true. After he has done so, he can march out of the village, die in battle, and leave twelve children surviving him. A woman who engages in reproduction is out of action for minimum six months. Without reliable contraception, this means any non-sterile pre-menopausal woman warrior would basically have to be celibate to maintain anything resembling combat-readiness (we needn't bother to go into the physical frailties of post-menopausal women, I think).

And even with reliable contraception, the practice of large numbers of women removing themselves from the reproductive cycle of a tribe or kingdom would have a huge, likely catastrophic impact on that society's population, which in turn degrades their ability to fight wars. In a dire defeat, an entire fighting-age generation might be wiped out.

This is why women even contributing 50% of the warrior class is nonsensical in any society where reproductive survival is not taken for granted (particularly societies were the army and the fighting-age population are the same thing) and this is why their physiques evolved in such a way that you have to invent a magic potion to give them the capacity to swing a sword.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/09/have-we-finally-found-hard-evidence-for-viking-warrior-women/
>>
>>57201899
That's a pretty good explanation for why they're all women, really. I like it.
>>
File: Galil_YES.gif (349 KB, 260x400)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
>>57261833
>>
>>57192357
>aaaand its hot.
This is your only genuine reason; you invented the rest on the spot as a way to justify this shitty thread.
>>
File: 1505754784458.jpg (282 KB, 800x1366)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>57263229
>aaaand its hot.
And it's the only reason for you to bitch and complain because your are miserable person with inferiority complex to sexy and attractive people. Mythology of different cultures all over the world are full of things invented only because they were hot to story tellers and listeners. You would know that if you had at least a passing knowledge about the source material on which all the traditional games and settings stand on. Go back to /co/.
>>
>>57263229
Not to mention they're all shit reasons
>>
>>57261100
>now that you've mentioned it, I wouldn't be surprised if even if a girl washes out she'd still have a decent chance of ending up in a commanding role if she wanted assuming she doesn't do too bad
Not only that, if the success rate is too low, they'd have to rely on regular girls (and men if they have them) for reserves, auxiliary troops etc, while the amazons would form the elite units.
>>
>>57262079
They lay eggs.[/spoielr]
>>
What of the ones who wash out end up hyperfertile and are used as breeding stock to make more Amazons?
>>
File: 1504072345965.jpg (72 KB, 600x600)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
I could see enhancement process including several phases. These recruits passed through growth inducing phase but for some reason their bodies rejected following treatment where muscle tissue, reflexes and other combat related abilities are enhanced. They were failed out and without counterbalance of normal alchemical substances effect of the initial phase was left unchecked. Just playing with the idea a little bit.

Also some crustaceans grow their whole life and their fertility grows proportionally with their size which is kinda sexy
>>
>>57263229
To be honest, "it's sexy" is pretty much the same as rule of cool. If you strip away everything that's purely meant to appeal to someone whether it's sexy or cool, you end up with really fucking shitty settings.
>>
>>57262079
On fiction with fictional rules. If 70%+ percent of the children born from amazons are female and if they have increased fertility where couple of Amazons could repopulate a village in a a few years, have their pregnancies be short a low risk, with their different physiology these problems go poof. Plus you add in their bigger strength them men and you have a society where women fighting is much more preferable than men.
>>
The first two bullets sound like Fish Speakers, except for the "not officially recognized" part. All female guards, police, and breeders all rolled up in one.
>>
>>57262079
>>57264126
Well if only a small percentage of the female population becomes Amazons, there would be a noticeable, but not catastrophic dent in population growth, which how that's handled the one of several ways (if it's adressed at all and not just accepted) Though it's entirely possible that pregnancy has a lessened impact on their capabilities after the enhancement, if it does anything to remotely fix how fucked up human pregnancy is compared to most mammals.
Though if nothing else, if the leader can whip up a mass produced amazon potion, I would be surprised if a fertility potion was out of the question

>>57263357
True, The "standard" army might be mixed gender with the elites being the amazons

>>57263724
That could work pretty well actually, the initial enhancements could be pretty common, even given out to civilians, but only give a slight boost to stats like +2, then standard military grade for those that make the cut giving something like +6 and powerful build, then one for the absolute elite/rare few who can go through with it, something like +10 and an actual change in size category.
Actually, thinking about it more, I like the idea of maybe four levels, common, recruit, soldier, elite, or maybe something like common, soldier, elite, experimental?
>>
>>57239161
That guy should be disallowed from colouring his own stuff. Pretty good lineart but the colouring is fucking horrendous.
>>
>>57265214
>the initial enhancements could be pretty common, even given out to civilians, but only give a slight boost to stats like +2
This could work too. I was trying to work around that guy's idea >>57263435 and something resembling Witcher like several unique augmentations combined into final result. Say, military grade enhancement starts with strength upgrade to meet desirable height and muscle mass before applying further procedures to grown body. The first stage forces body to grow again, increasing height, body mass and providing recruits with fast regeneration. After some time and observation enhancement procedure proceeds to the next stage, the first stage grants +4 Strength but makes body a bit sluggish (-2 Agility). The second stage works on reflexes and coordination, grants +6 Agility normally and +2 Strength if the first stage was applied (it would only barely increase Strength for normal humans) due to better muscle control over augmented body.

If left unchecked the first stage would lead to considerable increase in height, regeneration and strength (+10 total) but drawbacks increase as well (-4 Agility). Changed metabolism after full Strength upgrade would hamper application of other augmentations and require dozen times more reagents due to higher body mass and other factors.
>>
>>57266749
>First stage having negatives the latter fixes
Bit ashamed I didn't think of that, never played the witcher so I wasn't thinking in the context of them negating the problems of the others, just one building off the previous.
Though I was thinking the first stage was more so prepping the body for what's to come with the enhancements being a side benefit at that point hence the relatively low benefits.
(thinking in D&D here) Now I'm thinking for my idea stage 1 should have something like +2 STR and CON, possibly -2 DEX with a boost in muscle size and height. Stage 2 additional +4 to STR and CON, +6 to DEX along with powerful build and a larger increase in size/muscle mass to the point they're standing head and shoulders above most men, probably increase in how much they have to eat too (thinking splitting this one in two now, 1.5 +8 DEX and increased appetite, 2 +4 STR and CON, -2 DEX and powerful build as well as height and muscle boost (maybe swap 1.5 and 2, +8 to anything in one go seems too high)). Stage 3 starts getting outright superhuman traits, +4 across the board (maybe +2,6,4 for STR, DEX, CON to account for size change), size category increase, fast healing 3-5 or so, speed boost and "experimental" being a catch all name for anything beyond that (may/maynot include new flaws/traits)

>If left unchecked the first stage would lead to...
That I did not even consider either, could make a good alternative to my experimental stage idea, or an explanation as to why it happens.
>>
>>57192033
This is what, the fourth time you've made this thread this week?

Please stop.
>>
>>57267884
this thread has been alive for a full week you retard
>>
>>57265425
Agreed. Plus, line art with minimal coloring can be pretty sweet.
>>
>>57267884
Not OP but now's probably a bad time to mention I'm planning to make another thread after I get home from work just so I can compile my thoughts so far.
Probably gonna get spammed to oblivion or die after like 5 posts but eh, I wanna get this out

>>57269384
Yeah, shading + one or two colors is great
>>
>>57192033
>by an eccentric figure whom is
That's not the correct usage of "whom".
>>
>>57270498
>reasonable person who trains soldiers
>eccentric figure whom alchemically enhances amazons
>loony fellow whomst've surgically turn people into gigantic minotaur dickgirls
>>
>>57192357
>and as for why only women

because for whatever reason, environment, biology, whatever, the vast majority of births are female
so with the female in absolute abundance and breeding males are few in number, you make a military with what you have the most of: women
>>
>>57270856
Magical WWI ended up going a lot worse than in the real world and everyone's kingdoms got wrecked and gender ratios were all fucked up for a couple of decades?
>>
>>57270728
>>loony fellow whomst've surgically turn people into gigantic minotaur dickgirls
Not going that far, just giant, muscular amazons
>>
>>57270442
Why? Why do you need to drag out your shitty ERP for another thread?
>>
>>57270442
Are you at work right now?
>>
>>57271039
Like I said, just want to get the ideas this thread has given me down in one place. Doubt it's going to go anywhere and without the context of a larger setting it's mostly pointless but it got me in the mood to do a little bit of fluff/crunch building and I want to jot down what I have. Best case someone might get a bit of inspiration from one of the bits or I'll remember it later and make something more of it, most likely it'll just be forgotten in a week or two, doesn't matter either way

>>57271177
Yep, probably won't be making it for a few hours
>>
>>57271039
>ERP
I seem to have missed it all
Can you point me to said posts?
>>
>>57271604
The whole idea reeks of MUH FETISH
>>
>>57271678
That's not ERP anon
>>
>>57271703
It's group masturbation while playing pretend, you're just splitting hairs at the moment
>>
>>57271800
It's not ERP, anon. You are grasping at straws.
>>
>>57271678
Still /tg/ related like the bikini armor thread and the one using a naked faun girl as the OP pic

Also what >>57271703 said, it's a fetish thread, get your insults right, ERP involves RP, this doesn't
>>
>>57271678
So?
Never got the hate for a bit of lewdness in /tg/ related stuff, nothing wrong with it in a game as long as everyone's okay with it.
Personally I don't mind things like this as long as it's not the focus and no one wants any dumb shit like rolling for sex or I rape the X, but something added in the game cause it's someone's kink is fine to me as long as that's not what the game is about.
>>
New thread: >>57272102
>>
>>57272116
Already?
Guess I'll post my stuff there when I get off
>>
>>57272208
Or maybe not given it's a troll thread
>>
>>57272333
Just roll with it, repost it later if the thread goes south and we'll have to make another one
>>
>>57272491
Eh, fair enough I suppose, I'll probably start dumping the various fantasy musclegirl art I found either way after I post my ideas

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.