[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 003.png (2.12 MB, 1920x810)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
Shroom Edition

Previous Thread: >>57220419

Resources
>pastebin.com/RcYLw0az

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php
>>
File: dep-store1_1100x.jpg (58 KB, 662x786)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
First for Slaanesh
>>
File: tkbrets.jpg (336 KB, 1128x602)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>57233533
We died.... for THIS??

I vill protect vu my ladiee
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING READY FOR DEATHCASTS !?!
>>
File: bret.jpg (819 KB, 1200x1064)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
>>57233584
Reminder that bretonnians fit aos better and are more heroic looking than soycast
>>
>>57233622
>Reminder that bretonnians fit aos better and are more heroic looking than soycast

you need to read the Flesh Eater Court book. The whole faction is literally a joke rip off of Bretonnians.
>>
>>
>>57233696
>every reference to knights is a reference to bretonnia
>>
>>57233717
why do you even like bretonnians after finding out the lady of the lake is actually a knife ear trickster who groomed sacrificial human pawns to throw into the chaos meat grinder?

You want to play a faction that is based on a lie, and exists only to die as part of a larger knife ear scheme?
>>
File: Vorras2.jpg (135 KB, 1000x1026)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
He's not actually a very good architect.
>>
>>57233740
It was implied from like 6th edition, back in 2003. 15 years ago.

Also most of Warhammer factions were based on a lie or a slavery to some god or other powerful creature.
>>
>>57233768
Also smacking the back of your head on those metal things would really hurt. Happens scuba diving and let me tell you its enough to say MOTHERFUCKER loudly at the seabed, muffled and bubbly.
>>
To the Tzeentch guy looking to build an Army, I made you a list, feel free to give it a shot or share your thoughts.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>57233785
>It was implied from like 6th edition, back in 2003. 15 years ago.
it was explicitly clearly articulated in the end times books, everything I said, its canon.
>>
File: June28RumourEngine.jpg (45 KB, 650x650)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>57233768
Huh, I was wrong - it is still unsolved
>>
What do you think is the measurement for "enough stormcast"? Seriously, at what point will GW be like "okay guys thats enough stormcast releases, lets just do other factions for a couple years at least". 60 units? 100 units?
>>
File: Nurgle Tree.jpg (55 KB, 480x640)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>57233533
So apparently, those MP trailers were done by Warhammer TV with collaboration of ADB ; he said he really started to like AOS when working on those trailers, because it allowed him to see what was coming for it (under NDA ofc). At least according to his AMA and FB-Twitter accounts.

... I have mixed feeling about this ...

Because it means that more WFB themes are going back in AOS (there is already plenty, which is logical because AOS is WFB follow up in many ways).

And yes, I love WFB lore (Mordheim, etc.), so to me this could be really cool if, those themes are properly AOSified (I guess City of Secret and Season of War have done that pretty well already) - but it also could mean that AOS becomes more "incoherent" in looks and esthetic.

One thing is sure : a part of the fantasy / AOS community wanted a return of some (more) WFB elements in AOS ; things like grimdark, peasants, cities, etc. : it could end up making the setting a bit to much low fantasy / bland, OR add cool references and realism to a sometimes too high / shallow AOS background.

Guess we'll see tomorrow (hopefully).
>>
>>57233907
The change in direction was needed though, and well-received; the endless mythical stormcast epic victory-fest was SO dull.
>>
>>57233907
There can never be enough references to WFB themes. An IP shouldn't turn a blind eye to its own history.
>>
>>57233907
>it could end up making the setting a bit to much low fantasy / bland

I don't see it. The world of AoS is too fantastical, and hordes of undead and whatever else is going to e happening doesn't really diminish that.
>>
>>57233943
I 100% agree, don't worry.

I just want this "fluff & esthetic rebalancing" between high-ish / mythical epic and low-ish / grimdark fantasy to be done properly (at least in the look of the models and in the fluff).

Model-wise, look at Silver Tower (awesome mini, especially barbarian and war priest) vs Hammerhal (repackaging and new paint scheme).

BTW I found the lore for Hammerhal 10x better (and bigger) than the Silver Tower one (even if the novel was cool).
>>
>>57233966
And I agree to that also ! I think there should be more, especially loose plots form the End times (and Dracothion should be tied to Sotek or the Old ones. Anyway).

But story references and "themes" (i.e. archetypes) aren't the same thing, when you have to design a new world, I mean models, scenery, artworks and maps...
>>
>>57234018
>Dracothion should be tied to Sotek or the Old ones. Anyway

Fuck that, let the universe be bigger than that.
>>
>>57233907
>peasants, cities
Oh yes
>grimdark
Dear God, please fuckin no
>>
>>57234018
>and Dracothion should be tied to Sotek or the Old ones. Anyway
But why?

Why would the father of dragons be tied to the god of vengeance and the race that actively demolished the dragons' ecosystem in the old world?
>>
>>57233907
A high with a low shows depth, a high without a low is as one dimensional as a point
>>
>>57233966
On a thematic level that would be bad and also on an opinion level that would be as shit as whatever this smell I keep smelling on this fucking train would be

Constant references to a theme that is not the same themes of the current story or setting just begs the point what the fuck was the point?

I like WFB but I got that setting for WFB I want Aos to be AoS not

"ISN'T THIS FUCKING COOL!? WE REMEMBER WHFB LOOK AT THIS THING THAT'S DIRECTLY FROM IT! HAHAHA!"

I don't mind that being a thing but is rather it not be a frequent thing
>>
the twitch stream about army building is making the new nurgle army sound shitty.

or maybe they are explaining it badly, not discussing the good shit.
>>
File: bretonniaknights.jpg (96 KB, 786x309)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>57233622
>>57233584
>tfw just getting into AOS for the first time
>tfw your friend is going to sell you his old Bretonnian army
>tfw be a special snowflake
God I'm so happy he was willing to sell them to me. He was happy too though, since most were unpainted/unassembled and just lying in his attic

He's gonna bring me my first 1000 points tomorrow. How does this look for a list:

>Enchantress on Unicorn

>8 Knights of the Realm
>8 Knights of the Realm
>5 Grail Knights

>Field Trebuchet

For the Lady!
>>
>>57234337
Sorry, your npc army is not supported by AoS
>>
from the stream

blight kings are 160 points
and four wounds per model
>>
>>57234337
Ignore this cuck >>57234366

Looks fine to me anon. I don’t know the specifics of any of the units, but it seems balanced enough. I’d consider swapping the trebuchet for more cavalry, but that’s me.
>>
>>57234372
Sounds like a nasty nerf unless there's a lot of emphasis on synergy within the army.
>>
>>57234205
>what the fuck was the point?
Moving outside of the narratives corner.

No longer there's the final apocalypse waiting everyone tomorrow, no longer factions are spatially limited, no longer high possibilities are held down by precedently arbitratred low bars.

That was the point; the point was not to destroy everything because nothing had value, or to do new shit because the old was stale and stank; the point was to break what was limiting of the old to have more of it and more next to it.

I'm not going to expect settra bursting out of nagash skeletal butt, or the green knight becoming alarielle's husband, but options like undead legions with egyptian reminiscences (like arkhan's) to increase the armies of nagash, or a subfaction of feudal looking knights shouldn't be considered out of the question for an irrational hatred towards everything that was before.
>>
>>57233905
1 billion stormcast
>>
>>57234116
>Dear God, please fuckin no
NOOOOOOOO

MUH COMIC BOOK UNIVERSE CANT HAVE SHADES OF BROWN N GREY
>>
>>57234415
they're 20 points cheaper for a unit of 5 models. Each model used to have three wounds, now each model has four wounds. Its actually a substantial buff.
>>
>>57234415
Its a huge buff.
Their wound count increased from 3 per dude to 4 per dude, and their cost went down,
>>
>>57234337
Try to find the old rules for Bretonnians prior to the nerf
>>
>>57233533
>they pronounce the G
The absolute state of GW
>>
>>57234613
....dont I have to technically use the new rules though?
>>
>>57234531
>>57234555
Shit misread something, thought they had Five Wounds initially. NVM.
>>
>>57233905
6 gorillions
>>
>>57234637
There's a section of the rules that implies using either is ok, but using the newest would be more sportsmanlike /nice with your opponents.

Try talking to your local group and see if they will let you field the old set. I found my download, so I can share it.
>>
>>57234690
>>
>>57234531
My brutes re roll to hit now against them. For me that's a nerf
>>
>>57234690
>>57234714
I think I actually just found the old ones with a quick google (old one has Leoncour, right, new one has Hyppogryph King?), but thanks anyway!

Speaking of Hyppogryph Kings, would an Empire General on a Griffon with a bunch of knightly shit on him make a good proxy? I know the old model was pretty small, but I feel like a King should be riding something glorious.
>>
>>57234748
I'm sure you could convert it, just don't use the twin headed model.
>>
File: bretonian upgrade.png (995 KB, 1167x763)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>57234748
>doing it wrong
>>
>>57234865
B-but muh huge centerpiece model...

>>57234714
Woah, just had a quick readthrough, the old one really is better than the new one.
Ouch. I wonder why GW felt like Brets needed a nerf like that.
>>
>>57234952
So people stopped playing/wanting to play them.
>>
>>57234952
>B-but muh huge centerpiece model
>>
>>57234511
There is a difference between non-dichotomic setting and whfb-tier grimderp shit
>>
>>57234511
"grimdark" doesn't mean "shades of brown and gray" you nonce.
It means a bucketful of thick black over EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1499028081294.png (166 KB, 890x661)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>Day before the launch of huge event
>Not even a single aos community news
Why GW is so bad at building the hype?
>>
>>57235186
>the launch of huge event
Where did you hear this?

We have literally no idea what malign portents is building towards, why did you assume everything starts happening when the timer runs out?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (211 KB, 1600x900)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>57233533
AoS is severely lacking in Unicorns.
>>
>>57233740
>why do you even like bretonnians after finding out the lady of the lake is actually a knife ear trickster who groomed sacrificial human pawns to throw into the chaos meat grinder?

Because they still had to go out and kick evil's shit in to level up enough to have any kind of leadership role.
It's like Chaos, but the distant liar of a god you serve doesn't eat your soul and mutate you into a Spawn.
>>
>>57233907
>ADB

Did he finally realize how much Chaos-wank was intentionally built into AoS?
>>
>>57235549
AoS is the opposite of Chaos wank. Chaos jobs all the time.
>>
>>57235305
>why did you assume everything starts happening when the timer runs out
Because it's stated on community site that it's a countdown to start of the "dark new age"?
>We have literally no idea what malign portents is building towards
We know. It was stated several times both on FB page and community site that MP will be a huge event both game-wise and lore-wise
>>
>>57235549
If by wank you mean brutally beaten (seriously Nurgle got a proctology in plague garden)
>>
Should I play mixed Nurgle?
>>
>>57235638
sure
>>
>>57233585
>sell me on narrative events aosg

I've gone to one narrative event at the local GW stone and it was a christmas themed narrative event. No points, no rules of 1, no summoning limitations.

"Points are for the waac matchplay crowd, you guys can bring 6 units so just use what you want and let's all have fun" All the tables were pushed together so you could travel from one board to another. Everyone was chaos or order and you faced off against an opponent, whoever won gave a point to their side's total (death and destruction just got assigned chaos or order loyalty). The winning faction got to choose defend or assault this huge chaos dreadfort with nurgle santa.

So guy next to me sets up 5 liberators, 3 longstrikes, 1 castellant, 1 celestant, 1 neave blacktalon, and 10 retributors. His opponent sets up Archaon, Stardrake, Nagash, Alarielle, Lord of Change, and a unit of 8 fulminators. Fair fight imo.

My opponent was on Nagash and 5 necromancers (who gave him stacking mystic shields so he was auto-passing saves even on -3 rend). He summoned blocks of 40 skeletons every turn for the whole game.

The people who showed up with 6 units from their normal armies (3 or 4 people including me) got absolutely destroyed and the people on preposterous nonsense (7 or 8) took hour long turns just spam summoning and stacking spells. Chaos won and so we were defending the dreadhold, which involved the organizers giving the losing side on any particular turn ridiculous bonuses off the tops of their heads (hmm offense is losing, you can all hero phase teleport a unit of your choice into the fort for free and then move). Hmm now defense is losing, you guys get two hero phases in a row and two free archaons.

It was such a shitshow that I had an out of body experience and became impressed that people this retarded existed in the world. The whole time they hated on "the waac crowd" while being themselves the biggest angle-shooting grognards I've ever seen in real life.
>>
>>57235571
Aside from "something is happening" we don't know how big or small this event is going to be

We know next to nothing and you're getting mad that they haven't told us everything before the enigmatic countdown has ended
>>
>>57235707
>why didn't they match the normal people against eachother?
Because the event runners were retarded, also the 8 insane armies just spread out to different tables to kill them anyway.

>if they gave the losing side tons of shit each turn didn't that make it "balanced"?
No, it meant that nothing you did mattered in any way.

>more "lists"
3x durthu, alarielle, 2x treelord ancient
6x thundertusks
3x20 chaos warriors and 3 nicely painted heroes.
20 irondrakes, 20 longbeards, 20 ironbreakers, 2x king, 1x runelord

If this is even close to what it was like before we had points and the rules of 1 and reinforcement limitations on summoning with GHB, I can 100% understand why early adopters hated AoS.
>>
>>57235707
Jeez that sounds horrible.
Thats why you always gotta put up rules and shit for that kind of even, stuff like
>max 1 Behemoth per person
>units cant cost more than 250
>encourage to bring heroes, infantry and cavalry

My shop does a bunch of cool AOS stuff, there was a huge FFA battle a couple weeks back where the shopkeeper set the tables up all over the gaming store, but had them connected via tons of portals so you could jump your army from one table to the next. (he also put in some rules that stopped people from "blocking" portal exits.)
Each faction (Order, Chaos, Death, Destruction) had a common goal that only they knew, and ontop of that each player had a secret goal they had to achieve as well (so you could even backstab your own alliance)

That was lots of fun.
>>
>Grey Knights in 40k
>Greenskinz in AoS

What's up with GW creating the worst armies ever?
>>
>>57235995
I truly don't get why GW hates GK so much. They not only have the worst codex but also get nerfed pretty hard with faq/errata.
>>
Here is a transcribe from all of the updates from Warhammer TV today on their twitch channel. These are directly from the new Maggotkin book so are all confirmed. Apologies if their are any spelling or grammar mistakes as this is all hand typed by myself from the live video :).

There is also a great group called Maggotkin of Nurgle on facebook now which is the unoffical group for the AOS nurgle faction. If anyone wants to join you are more than welcome.

ALLEGIANCE ABILITIES
Use the wheel from blightwar
Get a tree to setup for free in the deployment phase before sides and deployments are chosen.
tree rules (nurgle units within 7" can run and charge) It also has anohter rule i think but they did not mention it.
There is a contagion points system to summon without having to cast but do use reinforcement points for the units. However tree's are free and cost 7 contgion points to place.

COMMAND TRAITS
Rotbringer - add 2 to run and charge rolls for general.
Another trait they can have is an addtional save ignore damage on a 6+
Mortal - Overpowering Stench - The enemy must re-roll hit rolls against your general of a 6+.
Demons - Pestilent Breath - Pick a unit within 6" roll a dice for each model in target unit within 6". each model takes a mortal wound on a 5+.

The first three command traits are general and repeat over the three tables of 6 command traits for each catergory. The second three are spepcial to each table
1)start of hero phase move forward or backwards one step
2)roll a dice for in hero phase each 4+ mortal wound contagion point within 1 inch of general
3)hulking physice add 1 to wound rolls

ARTIFACTS
rotbringers - fecund flask once per battle hero drink roll dice on 2+ heal all wounds on 1 you dieturned into beast of nurgle.
Demons - re-roll hits of 6 while within 12" of the bearer.
Another one is -2 bravery to enemy units within 12"
Mortals - pick unit within 3" loss 1 from save rolls for the rest of the game. In hero phase
>>
>>57236030
Matt ward made them too awesome and they have been paying for it ever since. Every change made in 8th has hurt them.
>only 1 attempt at casting a power
>points increased
>slower movement
>baby smite
>only half your units in reinforcement
>9 inch deepstrike

The only thing that they gave them was rapid fire stormbolters, which is pretty funny with draigo and that strategem that increases str and ap
>>
>>57236111
SPELLS
Wheel spell all nurgle wizards know this spell. This spell lets you manipulate the wheel allegiance trait to whaever number you want from 1 to 6.
(Rotbringers) Blades of Putrification - cast on 7 pick unit within 14" hit rolls of 6 cause a mortal wound in addtiion to normal damage.
(Daemons) Glorious Afflictions - 21" cast 5. pick a visible enemy unit its move, run and charge distance is halved. Till your nexthero phase.
(Mortal) Magnificant bub? - pick enemy hero in 21" takes d3 mortal wounds and must take -1 from cast and dispell rolls till your next hero phase.

Clawing quagmire 5 to cast 14" pick an enemy unit roll a dice. If you roll equal to or higher the enemies save they take D6 mortal wounds.

UNITS
Great Unclean One and Rotigus cost 340 points.
GUO command ability pick unit within 20" plus 1 attack each until nexthero phase.
Can cast two spells aswell now.
Rotigus's spell is also roll 7 dice and pick upto 7 different visible units. infinite range. On the roll of a 4+ each unit takes D3 mortal wounds. This roll to see if it works gets worse as Rotigus gets hurt.
All great Unclean Ones still heal D3 wounds in your hero phase aswell.

Hortilux Slimux Once during battle at start of hero phase within he can place a blight tree within 3" of himself.
Horticulus lets you place a tree for free if you take him.

Plague Drones
These guys are unchanged apart from their locus
Locus if within 7" of a nurgle hero plus one attack to all their melee weapons.

Lord of Afflictions (Hero on rotfly)
7 or 8 wounds
Every unit within 3" takes mortal wound on 4+ in the hero phase.
Virulent Discharge - roll a ice for every unit within 3" in the hero phase on a 6+ they take D3 mortal wounds nurgle units heal D3
Command Ability Spear Head of Contagion - Pick a friendly Pusgoyle Blightlords unit within 7 Inches that unit gains 8" of movement till your next hero phase.
>>
>>57236126
Lord of Blights
Ranged 1 attack 14"(maybe) 3+ 3+ -3 d3 damage
Gives death heads to one other unit. 14" 4+ 3+ 1 dam no rend
Command abilit pick a nurgle unit within 21" Until your next hero phase enemy get -1 to hit in shooting phase against unit. If the target unit has 20 or more models enemeis get -2 to shoot and -1 in combat

Pusgoyl. 220 points
Just a rot fly with a king on it.
They get disgustingly resilient.
7 wounds each bravery 8 move 8 inches 4+ armour save.
3 attacks each for the rider. Just like a blight king.
One in two can have a bell. Hits on a 4+ wound on a 3+ rend 2- 2dam. One attack.
Demon keyword.

Blightkings 160 points now
One extra wound each so eachone has 4 now. This means the champion has 5.

Normal Heralds are wizards (Poxbringer)
6 to cast 7" d3 mortal wounds

FORMATIONS
Thricefold befoulment formation 160 points
3 GUO's (Rotigsu counts)
re-roll hit rolls of 1 if within 7" of 1 model from the battalion. Might be like 7".
re-roll wound rolls of 1 aswell if within 7" of 2 models from the battalion.
Plague storm if model from this battalion casts plague wind while wihtin 7" it does 2 D3 damage and healing instead if within range of 2 models from the formation it does 3D3 damage or healing instead.
PLAGUE WIND - Casts on 7. Draw a line from closest point on model to an enemy model 14" range. Any unit under the line takes D3 mortal wounds or if nurgle heals D3 mortal wounds.

No name given
Blight kings lord of plagues and three blight kings.
Lord of plagues can normally makes blightkings re-roll 1's when near him they now re-roll all misses instead.
Roll a dice in the hero phase on a 6 enemy units wihtin 1" of units from the formation take D3 mortal wounds.

Their is also another formation which was described as having 3 units of pusgoyle blightlords in and a Lord of afflictions but no detials given.
>>
>>57236151
Menagery of Nurgle
Has Slimux in it and they didn't say what else. However it lets Slimux place a tree every turn instead of once per game.

BATTLELINE
Plague Bearers
Blight Kings if nurgle allegiance only
Pusgoyle Blightlords If lord of afflictions is the army general (This is the hero model on a rotfly.)
Doesn't look like we got nurglings as battleline.

The locus has now changed for all units that hvae them aswell.
Loci used to trigger omly if a nearby NURGLE PLAGUEBEARER HERO was nearby only. They have now changed this to read ANY NURGLE HERO.
>>
>>57236111
>>57236126
>>57236151
>>57236161
So we have separate abilities for mortals, rotbringers and daemons? I am allowed to use them in my pestilens army, right?
>>
>>57236151
>Command abilit pick a nurgle unit within 21" Until your next hero phase enemy get -1 to hit in shooting phase against unit. If the target unit has 20 or more models enemeis get -2 to shoot and -1 in combat
If plaguebearers still have their -1 to get hit ability then this is insane

Aetherstrike BTFO
>>
>>57236220

Pestilens would just be mortals.
>>
>>57236235
Pestilens do not have the mortal keyword. I imagine you can bring them without breaking allegiance, but they just wont benefit from the allegiance abilities.
>>
>>57236111
>>57236126
>>57236151
>>57236161
thank-you for your hard work
>>
>>57236405
I just copypasta'd this off of a post on the AoS Fans facebook group.
>>
Just ordered one of each of the Death Start Collecting boxes, let's have a fucking go at this age of sigmar shit then.
>>
>>57236467
Be careful as they all don't synergize well with each other like FEC and rest of death
>>
>>57233717
>>57233696
Actually, the Order of the Fly is a reference. They have their own lady that their serve above all else and partake in their own chalice quest.

In fact, I think their lady is no other than Lileath herself being taken over by Nurgle. I mean it's stated that she is older than the realms themselves.
>>
>>57236573
>Lileath herself
didnt she die in at the end of the end times after blowing the last of her strength on building a secret pocket dimension to hide elves? Could have sworn thats what happened.
>>
>>57236220
Pestilens dont have the MORTAL or ROTBRINGER

Verminlord Corruptors have DAEMON, though
>>
>>57236151
>Blightkings 160 points now
>One extra wound each so eachone has 4 now. This means the champion has 5.
holee fuk, they got cheaper AND better. holy shit theyre good. good enough before. now theyre downright spammable
>>
File: logo.png (74 KB, 602x250)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
GW changed the AoS on their store already
>>
>>57236862
malign portents reveal is in 13 hours, get hype!

Now let's list off 2 ends of the hype spectrum. Tell us what would make this an awesome reveal, and a disappointing one.

>awesome
A big death release with a battletome and campaign/story book

>disappointing
Another starter set of SCE vs death
>>
>>57236614
Yeah, she did. But Nurgle could have snatched her soul before it ascended beyond his grasp.
>>
>>57236898
awesome
>Mortals of the realm of death
>Battletome for Deathrattle
>A brand new death-posterboys faction
>New 2-player starter set
>Some unrelated start collecting boxes like Wanderers

disappointing
>just a bunch of shitty rules noone will use anyway
>no new boxed deals
>>
>>57236898
Awesome
Big death release
New stormcast chamber
Big systems update for each army to have Chapter Tactics instead of costly battalions
MORE BATTLETOMES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Disappointing
SCE take center stage again
>>
>>57236983
Oh that would be cool. Even better if they are part of GA: death
>>
40k person here, quick question.

Do the Age of Sigmar factions and unique characters have 'chapters' which prohibit them from being part of the same army?

For example, if Stormcast have Bulk Slamhead as a character, could he be from the Edgelord faction of Stormcast and not share bonuses with a second named character like Roid Meatmuscle?
>>
>>57237025
Hopefully. It would be awesome if they brought back vlad and Isabella and gave death more useable battalions or whatever they're gonna call it now.
>>
>>57236862
>disappointing
>Another starter set of SCE vs death
As a Death player I would be happy with a starter set of SCE vs Death with new Death models.
>>
File: 1514737526439.png (619 KB, 1084x476)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>57237025
>Oh that would be cool. Even better if they are part of GA: death

im still convinced its deathcast
>>
>>57236573
>Actually, the Order of the Fly is a reference. They have their own lady that their serve above all else and partake in their own chalice quest.

Yeah, they couldn't be referencing King Arthur and the Holy Grail, must be Bretonnia.
>>
>>57237073
generally no, the stormhosts can be intermingled almost without restrictions and are there for flavor and modeling fluff. Some have battalions that are all from a particular stornhost, but again, Your Dudes can be from whatever and can use those rules whether they're painted as Celestial Harbingers or not.

For non-sce armies, you can be a mixed goodstuff/thematic force that can pick whatever from your grand alliance (order, chaos, destruction, death), or you can specialize in, say, Kharadron Overlords with their own powers that you get for limiting yourself in such a way (though you still get a 20% of your poitns worth of allies, which can be chosen from a list that your army are friends with).
>>
You heard them, /tg/, Be Prepared.
>>
>>57236898
>>disappointing
>Another starter set of SCE vs death

I would like this a lot.
Since I got Stormcast and want some skeletons.
>>
>>57237166
>implying Brets arent themselves a stupid rip off of king aurthor and his magic cup
>>
release is for deadwalker keyword
>>
File: 1509746945129[1].jpg (81 KB, 1000x1000)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>57237179
My dick can't be prepared for this
>>
>>57236898
>Hype
Battletomes for Deathrattle, Soulblight and Nighthaunt
Deathcast Eternals :^) or new and unique Death faction
Start Collecting boxes for all the GH2017 factions

>disappointing
SCE vs Deathrattle
Only the four herald guys and some lame rules are the major release
>>
>>57237226
Yeah, I'm not sure if it can ever recover after those notits killed my boner.
>>
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2018/01/40k-rumors-the-next-codex-is.html

>Look for Age of sigmar to give the pointy eared folks some love in the near future after Malign Portents
>>
>>57237213
I'll take it.
>>
File: WAoS2r.png (128 KB, 400x378)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Irondrake for anon who asked for it.
>>
>>57237301
More like living mortal followers of nagash. They have the death keyword if only for the grand alliance, but are otherwise alive and mortal
>>
>>57237226
how do you paint faces?

even with awesome lighting and the smallest brush i can find its still seems impossible.

any advice?
>>
>>57237073
There's 2 layers of 'factions' in AOS

The first layer is the Grand Alliance. Every model in the game falls into one of:
Chaos
Death
Order
Destruction

If all your models are from the same Grand Alliance then you get access to bonuses called "Allegiance Abilities", broken into a Battle Trait (kind of like a Chapter Tactic), Command Traits (aka Warlord Traits), and Artifacts (aka Relics).

In Open Play you can bring any models you want. No restrictions at all. In Matched Play you are required to pick one of the Grand Alliances.

The 2nd layer is a more specific faction, like:
Stormcast Eternals
Sylvaneth
Beastclaw Raiders
Khorne
Nurgle
Flesheater Courts
etc.

If all your models are from one of these specific factions then you get access to their specific allegiance abilities, usually found in their respective Battletomes. (some armies have allegiance abilities in GHB 2017)
>>
>>57237298
elves are trash
elf players are human garbage
>>
>>57237311
Do Arkhan.
>>
>>57237327
But there isn't a third layer then, where you have something like Ultramarines vs Iron Hands?

Sub-factions within the Stormcast or the Beastclaw etc?
>>
>>57237311
Might I ask why you draw stuff for strangers on the internet? Just curious.
>>
File: 1511440355551.png (925 KB, 1066x834)
925 KB
925 KB PNG
>>57237298
>Listening to BOLSI
>>
>>57237311
>Might I ask why you draw stuff for strangers on the internet? Just curious.
He's a drawfag, it's what they do.
>>
File: 1514998353771.jpg (201 KB, 1441x717)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>57237226
>>
File: 1514832764698.jpg (59 KB, 353x218)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>57237345
>elves are trash
>elf players are human garbage
>>
>>57237358
In the fluff there are very prominent differences between various factions within each army. One example is that the Hammers of Sigmar are the standard gold+blue stormcast faction, but the Hallowed Knights have gotten a lot of screentime in many novels.

In terms of gameplay, all armies have Battalions (aka Formations, but they cost points) which act like a 3rd layer.

Some armies (the ones with battletomes) have specific Chapter-like Battalions that are formed of other Battalions, but they aren't as fleshed out as a Chapter in 40k. Most of these "Chapter" Battalions cost way too much after the changes in GHB17 so they're almost totally irrelevant in terms of gameplay.

It's convoluted and generally not worth using. I personally wish they would add "Chapters" for each battletome similar to what the 40k codexes have done. I love the way they're developing 40k.

If I was in charge of developing AOS I would give every faction "Chapters" and change battalions to cost an alternate currency similar to the Command Points/Stratagem system (they're already basically the same thing conceptually; bring X unit, get specific abilities for that unit)
>>
>>57237323
yeah I know.

I hope she will come with a helmet option
>>
>>57237366
Practice/push.

>>57237351
Okay, then I have to go off and draw Angron for 40k.
>>
>>57237481

And he went on and got killed by her. LMAO.
>>
File: 51204315.jpg (18 KB, 520x520)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
T W E L V E
H O U R S
>>
>>57237628
Please be something good.
>>
>>57237559
>I hope she will come with a helmet option
seriously this.

every time I have to paint eyes, or any face details I just cringe because it never looks good.
>>
>>57237358
Generally no, as most "factions" are shallow and/or underdeveloped at the moment
Exceptions being the Kharadron Overlords (steampunk sky dwarves) and the forces of Khorne, Nurgle and Tzeentch

The chaos god armies are divided into Demons, Mortals and the gods respective champions - Bloodbound, Maggotkin and Arcanites

The Kharadron are closest to having 40k-style subfactions. Their abilities are either: pick one of the main Skyports, or assemble your own using 3 separate lists. The Skyport ones usually have an extra piece + the ability to take additional units in certain Battalions
>>
>>57236467
WELCOME TO THE BONE ZONE, ANON!
>>
>>57237358
Yes, but they are typically battalions you take like olwyr alfrostun or little rules you get like KO's capitalist manifesto sayings.
>>
File: 6e6.jpg (202 KB, 800x800)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>57237705
THANKS BONEBRO
>>
BONEBROS FOR UNLIFE
>>
File: skeleton.jpg (46 KB, 800x450)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Ok, guys, serious question!

How should I paint my Death? I mean all of the bones. Should I got with normal bone/sand/white/beige colors or something more exotic?
>>
>>57237628
CAN’T FUCKING WAIT

... pleaaaaaase GW don’t screw this
>>
>>57237990
Exotic. I plan on making it look like they're were just summoned for the battle
>>
>>57237990
Paint them red.
>>
>>57237990
Regular bone or blackened, charred bones.
>>
File: maggotkin tree spam.png (960 KB, 1529x692)
960 KB
960 KB PNG
>blocks your ability to reach objectives with impassable terrain
>>
>death players literally scrounging for scraps
I wish you guys luck. Shame how little support you guys get.
>>
File: big_1423069677_image.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>57237628
>>57237652
>>57238009
The hype is so real.
The disappointment will be so great.
>>
>>57238047
explain?
>>
>>57238049
Appreciate it.
>>
>>57238055
If it’s JUST the 4 Harbingers + a new fluff & rulebook + worldwide campaign website ; yeah, SO great.

If it’s that, + new models ; + new factions ; and/or + more hints for more stuff in February : I am totally fine.
>>
>>57238047
Majority of heavy hitters have flying anyways so meh
>>
>>57238049
I hope we do, Anon. But holy fuck anything would be good.
>>
>>57238100
Well, it's still a new model. We haven't got a new model since The End Times: Nagash.

And no, those new FEC from the old box doesn't really count.
>>
How are Fyreslayers competitively? From the batreps I've seen they do really good but mainly with like 90 Vulkite Berzerkers being the main force? I don't want to paint that much naked dwarf ass. Is that the only way to run them?
>>
File: why live.jpg (38 KB, 445x476)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>57238107
>But holy fuck anything would be good.
Remember about LotR/Hobbit dudes - I think they are quite happy about a single release for their system per year
>>
>>57238075
being able to drop terrain like that lets you build choke points and wall shit off. not to mention its solid and might actually be line of sight blocking.
>>
>>57238119
Those nice Shadespire Skellies tho ?

BTW I also can't see just four models and a campaign changing the VERY LOGO of the game, right, guys ? ... Right ? ...
>>
>>57238190
GW fucked up better things already - I'm still mad about the firestorm
>>
>>57238190
Oh, right. An expansion to a different game but at least something, right?
>>
>>57237990
I've been doing mine a very dark colour. Zandri dust with agrax earthshade over all of it. Highlight the VERY finest edges if you want with ushabti.

Been doing clothes and banners in light blues and greys, with frosty bases. Kinda look like the Draugur from skyrim.
Actually converted a weapon for the first time as well for a skeleton warrior champion
>>
File: 2Juc8Kr.jpg (613 KB, 1536x2000)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
Name a single fucking problem that isn't that stank was skeleton by the name of Nagash AKA He was Weak and never scored's fault?

You can't
>>
>>57238101
flying only works if you have somewhere to land
>>
>>57238272
We were talking about new models. But yeah no arguing we didn't see much but those guys.

>>57238269
Firestorm is really cool rule wise and especially fluff wise. And there was no mega hyping teasing strategy for it, t'was just a small add-on to the game rules.
>>
>>57238388
Anon, are you currently having a stroke? Are you okay?
>>
>>57238139
Tier 1 currently.

>is that the only way to run them?
Competitively, yes, but they're strong enough that you can play with ""only"" like 30 or 60 vulkites and run random other fun stuff and still be very strong in the average game.
>>
>>57233622
You mean Brettonians are Khorne Helmet sized warriors.
>>
>>57238396
I'm angry

Angry about skeletons
>>
File: bits.png (24 KB, 641x573)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>57238388
wut
>>
>>57238075
>>57233533
I hope we get:
>New Soulblight faction
>New Deathrattle
>New Nighthaunt

I know we'll probably only get one of those three, but I'd love for them to give Deathrattle or Soulblight the Slyvaneth treatment. Although considering how fucking long its been, I would love for a metric fuck ton of new Death Models.
>>
>>57238388
Archaon has nothing to do with Nagash, Sigmar essentially created him, and then Archaon fucked Nagash. So really Sigmar fucked Nagash and Nagash is justified in tearing Sigmar a new asshole.
>>
File: Skeleton_Warriors.jpg (69 KB, 852x480)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>57238471
>Sigmar created Nagash
You're a retard, huh?
>>
File: lol1.png (25 KB, 178x148)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>57238425
imagine wanting to win so bad that you bought and painted 90 vulkite zerkers
>>
>>57238498
No, he created Archaon.
He also essentially created Nagash be waking him up in Shyish instead of just smashing him.
>>
Should I play Nurgle mortals or Khorne mortals?
>>
>>57238529
How did he create Archaon?
>>
>>57238529
>Sigmar created Archaon

I think you have lost your mind
>>
I wish Khorne could just come down to the mortal realms himself and smash all these idiots like Nagash and Sigmar.
>inb4 you imply anything can beat Khorne in martial combat
>>
>>57238544
Whatever looks the coolest to you anon. Currently both are in a good spot.
>>
>>57238554
He didn't save Diedrick Kastner.
>>
>>57238575
Khorne wants to fight the Dwarven Smith god but he keeps trolling him
>>
File: khorne.png (673 KB, 1200x473)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>>57238544
khorne
>>
File: nurg.png (535 KB, 1200x473)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>>57238544
nurgle
>>
>>57238544
Wait for the Nurgle book and then compare them if you're looking for rules.
But I'd suggest you go on aesthetics.
>>
>>57233907

So what the fuck was the point of all this again? If we were going back to swords and sorcery why not just fucking bring Fantasy back as a skirmish game and have AoS along side it?
>>
>>57238544
Khorne Daemons my friend
>>
>>57238630
Blame fucking Kirby, man. He was the guy who did this shit.
>>
>>57238630
We're not going back anywhere except seemingly grimdark.
>>
Would you play against someone using Orks as greenskins?

Boyz as boys, nobz as ardboyz, meganobz as brutes, bikers as boarboys, etc

Its all painted

Ill fluff it as a waaagh got lost in the warp and ended up in the mortal realms
>>
>>57238670
This. While the grimderp may be coming back, the new open setting and progressing story is remaining, and I am all for it.
>>
>>57238693
Sure.
>>
>>57238693
That's retarded as fuck so it's pretty orkish - I would be fine with this
>>
>>57238693
sure but I'd roll my eyes a little. It'd be easy to take it as a 40k dude showing no respect for aos or just being extremely lazy. if it's to just try the game out or whatever, sure, it's not a problem.
>>
>>57238569
Not this anon but all Sigmar had to do was to answer when Diederick asked for his help
>>
>>57238630
We are not going back, we are adding more (in this case old) themes to AOS. Which is fine, as said earlier it will add depth to the "epicness" of the setting, setting that totally (and since its beginning) had the room for both mega gods battles and skirmish humans fighting in some caves.

Also what this anon said >>57234428
>>
>>57238766
creating something is not the same thing as not killing it when you had the chance.
>>
>>57238756
I want to play AoS but the only army I like is Orks
>>
>>57238766
Tzeentch and/or Be'lakor didn't let that happen Im afraid

JUST AS PLANNED
>>
>>57238793
lucky you, ironjawz is awesome!
>>
>>57238789
>killing
But why? He only asked Sigmar for help and to guide him - he was a templar tho
>>
>>57234337
knights of the realm really, really need to be in groups of 16 because they get a decent buff by being in a large sized unit.
>>
File: dorfordorf.png (33 KB, 610x419)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Of these two lists, which one do you think would be more fun? I imagine the Fyreslayers would see more wins in the long run, but I'd probably have a lot more fun painting the Dwarfs.
>>
File: bonezone.jpg (3.15 MB, 4032x3024)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>57236467
>>57237705
>>57237963
>>57237981

Posting my Deathrattle for my fellow Bonebros. I took the easy way out with my paint scheme but I like the way it looks on the field. What I need to know now is when are we going to get a nice center piece model for a pure Deathrattle list?
>>
>>57238832
it was for the best. As it turns out Sigmar is actually the greatest necromancer of all time and a weak god compared to the big 4.
>>
>>57238887
Mortis Engine and Arkhan the Black for your big boys. Also add some Spirit Hosts to your army, they really fit your theme.
>>
>>57238887
No lie I'm gonna steal this. What paints you using
>>
>>57238887
What company are those Skellies?
>>
>>57238887
Where did you get those skeletons?
As far as I can tell, they're not conversions, will be very impressed if they are.
>>
>>57238867
so with dispossessed, the best tool in your arsenal is ancestral pickaxe. the way to get the most value out of it is to run a massive regiment to bring along for the ride. but maybe 1k is too small to really do that and still maintain unit variety.

Both look fun to build and paint and play, though obviously the fyreslayers will be more viable, and losing constantly will sour you to an army (re: my beastclaw).
>>
Maling Portents

Phase 1 (4 jan - 10 feb):
Army Builder Challenge
Chosse your Army.
Paint up the contents of an Age of Sigmar Start Collecting! Set between now and the 13th of January and bring it in on the day for your chance to win a prize. Play battles and win point for expands your army in the next Malign Portents phase.

Malign Portents a great narrative event is ready for the next chapter in the ever expanding lore of Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>57238930
white spray paint and a bucket of green wash
>>
File: image1.jpg (1.77 MB, 2448x3264)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>57238930
Pic related!
>>57238935
>>57238950
Mantic kings of war undead. I bought this set when WHFB was killed and got a giant box super cheap. It came with knights and zombies as well. The only issue is they are a bit repetitive and may look too samey with a large army.
>>
>>57238950
They're Mantic Games Kings of War Undead Skeletons.
>>
>>57239018
Duncan's Nagash tutorial has a part where he explains how to get that look as well.
>>
>>57239002
>Maling Portents

Malign
>>
>>57239099
sorry I wrote it wrong, translated from a japanese store newletter. English is not my native language.
>>
>>57239002
This was all in the new White Dwarf.
>>
So where do you think the plot will go with MP?

I think that when all 3 armies show up in Shyish to fight Nagash, Nagash will completely annihilate all of them and march on the mortal realms, maybe even bringing Azyr to its knees. Then when all hope is lost, Light Aelfs show up to save the day, but in doing so divert their attention away from Slaanesh and he/she escapes
>>
>>57239193
Is it sold now? in Japan it still does not sell until Friday
I'm sorry if already known
>>
>>57239002
>Malign Portents
>Phase 1
>Painting contest
Fuck. My hype is dropping fast, guys.
>>
File: 1500618812979.jpg (22 KB, 351x351)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>57239238
>maybe even bringing Azyr to its knees. Then when all hope is lost, Light Aelfs show up to save the day, but in doing so divert their attention away from Slaanesh and he/she escapes

every time I think our awful elf fags have hit rock bottom, they dig deeper
>>
>>57239238

Nagash gets his shit pushed in by Sigmar's lightning zombies
Before his final defeat Nagash tries to turn the tables by reincarnating some of the lightning zombies to be under his control instead of Sigmar's.
Sigmar will have none of this and bashes his head with a hammer
the other factions present do nothing meaningful
>>
>>57239356
except that the skyven will nuke the black pyramid for a third time
>>
>>57239356
Speaking as a Death player who is hopeful that we'll get some new toys to play with, I ironically believe this is what will happen
>>
File: ase2.jpg (296 KB, 1658x671)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>57239318
>>57239287

painting competition confirmed in White Dwarf leaks
>>
>>57239002
narrative event? no Matched?
>>
>>57233622
>Wanting even more legacyshit support.
How much longer until GW squats the potato sacks and we can get back to epic clashes between demi-gods?
>>
>>57239318
Yeah but phase 1 means more phases to come, and expanding lore means new models (it’s GW we are talking about)
And new logo means ... well should be something big ??
>>
>>57239421
Thoughts on my odds of winning if I never painted before?
>>
>>57239606
Only one way to find out anon
>>
>>57239018
HOLY SHIT ITS ROB RILEY
>>
Wait.

Nurgle mortals still only has 1 dedicated battleline? I know there's Plague Monks and the StD units, but he only has one true battleline?
>>
>>57239843
As far as we know its plaguebearers, blight kings, marauders and warriors of chaos.
>>
>>57239002
Sounds a lot like the campaign: fate of konor for 40k.

Last campaign gave us hammeral, will this one explain what the fuck is a mortuary factory?
>>
>>57239938
It's a factory that produces mortuaties, what more do you need to know?
>>
Just starting AOS and have a quick question. In the Grand Alliance Chaos book the disc of Tzeentch gives a -2 to models attempting to hit my models in close combat but in the Disciples of Tzeentch it doesn't mention this. Was this errata'd out somewhere or should I use the warscrolls from Grand Alliance?
>>
>>57240080
disc of tzeentch gives a +2 to saving throws against non-flying models, not a -2 to hit, my bad. confusing the rules already.
>>
>>57240102
I believe the only model that has that benefit is the Fatemaster.
>>
>>57234116
When people at gw say grimdark they just mean not hippy merican fantasy. So sayeth John Blanche.
>>
I hope tomb kings come out so my friend stops bitching about them
>>
>>57239002
more from another Japanese store newletter

Malign Portents
Month 1: Setup your initial army

Start the campaign creating the army that will accompany your HERO to create his saga!

1 - Choose a "Start Collecting" as the base of the army and paint it for earn extra points in the campaign. ("Start Collecting" or similar composition if your army does not have it or you already had it painted, more details coming soon)

2 - Play ML event battles to earn points.

During the following months you can expent points for add troops and expand your army

sorry for my english
>>
>>57238575
he might. he personally punched the fuck out of that wizard empire from Firestorm
>>
>>57240159
sorry bad typo ML=MP (malign portents)
>>
>>57240151

They won't. TKs are gone.

Gone. Gone. Gone. 100% gone.
>>
So, the Age of Sigmar logo obviously represents Order on the left side and Chaos on the right side.
Now, Death permeates the whole thing.

Been thinking about the logo change and I'm thinking they might do this every "season"

Maybe sometime 2019 it will change again and Destruction will be the focus?
>>
>>57240159
Malign portents is a event like fate of konor? no new death releases?

hype dropping fast
>>
Guys I hate to be the voice of reason here but I think all of you who are hyped for Malign Portents are setting yourself up to be disappointed.

Let’s take a look at the facts shall we?

>They just revealed Maggotkin, the first major release for AoS since Kharadron.

>New Nurgle isn’t even up for preorder yet

And you guys are hoping this Malign Portents is the reveal of a whole huge release, complete with new kits for Death?

Has GW ever done this, ever? Revealed the next big release before the last reveal is even up for preorder? Can someone confirm/deny this?

I personally think it will be some uninteresting player-based campaign meant to further the lore and that’s it.

Tl;dr: I don’t see GW revealing a whole new release when the latest new release isn’t even out yet. Don’t get your hopes up, skelebros.
>>
>>57240440
If anybody is to blame it's GW. Vagueness leads to a lot of issues.
>>
>>57239606
you'll win by improving anon!
In a not-winning-at-all-but-getting-something-out-of-the-experience way
>>
>>57240440
The campaign for 40k started out with the releases for primaris soace marines and only later came the death guard related to the event.

Why couldn't it be similar here?
>>
>>57240440
It’ll be a campaign. Said campaign will go on for months. Sometime during it there will be a death battletome and miniature release.
>>
>>57240567
is a possibility, in fact malign portents will take several months and it seems that the first half of the year will be giving love to AoS
>>
>>57240440
I really don't get why people are mistaking the nurgle releases as malign portents. When it's pretty obvious they precede and even allude to malign portents events separately. The entire nurgle range was revealed to us DURING the big countdown, when it's clearly meant to be something else coming.

You are not the voice of reason, more likely a voice of panic.
>>
>>57238986
How bad are Dispossessed? Are they really an army with like less than 50% win rate?
>>
>>57240857
nibba why does it matter?

It's a game of toy soldiers.
>>
>>57240857
In my experience it's a slightly under 50%. Enough to have fun with them and justify the hobby time (which I enjoy most about them). But it's also not a constant loss which makes games always interesting and challenging.
>>
>>57240611
or the rumoured undead themed warhammer quest
>>
File: Freeguild knights.jpg (422 KB, 1200x810)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>57234428
>>57238770

FUCKIN THIS SHIT, these niggas get it HAVE SOME FUCKING KNIGHTS MOTHERFUCKERS

Btw, is there a /tg/ Free City? Because imo we should all create a big ass city to have fucking adventures in.
>>
>>57240921
Maybe but given how little death has had it would likely lead to a larger battle tome release like silver tower did.
>>
>>57240893
sure, but don't pretend like a game with objectives and battleplans wouldn't get less fun when you lose every game in three months, or you never really get to charge with hammerers because they're wiped out at 30" range by longstrikes every game.

I mean dispossessed aren't that bad, but I'm exaggerating for effect. Winning matters, and it's part of the fun, along with building and painting.
>>
File: Militia.jpg (118 KB, 800x533)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>57240953

Adding: So for the MP shit I am proba gonna do me up some Fyreslayers as I've wanted some for a bit, and they match my Freeguild's lore as a mercenary group.

Question: how should I assemble them? Esp heroes-wise. Rn for heroes I've got a general on horse w/ a lance and shield, and a general on foot with sword and shield, and a warrior priest.
>>
File: Infernalguard.jpg (42 KB, 528x640)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>Tfw still no Battletome for FW Chaos Duardin

Literally can reuse the majority of artwork from Tamurkhan and right the lore for their shenanigans in the Mortal Realms in a day. Why the fuck hasn't it happened yet Forge World?
>>
>>57240904
>>57241004
That's correct. It's not a kind of WAAC tourneyfag nonsense that I'm looking for, but I don't want to scrape the bottom of the barrel just because I like the models.
>>
Tzeentch Players,
for those of you who rune Kairic Acolytes, any tips on how they ought to be ran?
>>
>>57241110
I've been wondering about that, by the way. What edition of whfb had tumurkhans horde rules come out for, and where could I have found the rules for them?
>>
>>57241166
8th edition. That stuff came out in 2010-2011ish
It's new as fuck in terms of model age kinda stuff. It's also funny, because if you read Tamurkahn, you'll see that there was just as much/many god beast monsters/floating islands/impossible landscape shit in it as there is in Age of Sigmar. It just shows that the setting is truly free to go full force now with those concepts now that it's not bound to just one planet and has access to all these different realms.
>>
>>57240440

There'll be 2 new death models and 10 new kits for Stormcast Eternals
>>
Does anyone have a good image of Arkran's staff, I can't seem to find anything good enough.
>>
>>57238887
Here are some of my recent boys for the B O N E Z O N E
>>
>>57241056

Anyone?
>>
>>57241056
Fyreslayer heroes kinda only work for a Fyreslayer Army, barring like a Runeson on foot with javelins or a Grimwrath berserker.
>>
Does anyone have any pics of cool colour schemes they have for their Chaos Warriors? Looking for inspiration.
>>
File: 20180104_125503[1].jpg (4.49 MB, 5312x2988)
4.49 MB
4.49 MB JPG
POST YER SKELE BROS AND SPIRIT HOES, LADS!
THE AGE OF DEATH IS UPON US!
>>
>>57241650
Got any Skelecoptors?
>>
File: WAos3r.png (94 KB, 453x430)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>57237351
Here's a wip. If anything is looking off just point out what it is, it's hard to find refs of Arkhan.
>>
How should I paint my hellblades if I don't like flaming weapons? I was thinking brass since Khorne resides in the Brass Tower.
>>
>>57241617

Ah, alright. Hm. I mean, I wouldn't even mind a Runeson on foot. I like the big Magmadroths but wouldn't kind saving the kit as like a random monster or something. It looks hella to paint. Unless the box comes with both a Runeson and a runefather or whatev
>>
>>57241787
The Magmadroth box has enough parts to do a Father, Son, or Smiter on the Magmadroth, and the other two heroes on foot.
>>
>>57241625
I really really really like black and gold
>>
>>57241679
skelecopters?
Wut dat?
>>
File: 1315112155855.jpg (77 KB, 640x400)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>57241861
>>
>>57241950
LMAO I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
>>57241828

Oh hell yeah, that's what I'll do then. Idk, I've always liked the dorfs, and I like that in the Age of Myth there was a gargantuan Duardin empire and over time it just sorta fell apart and split into the three duardin factions. That's so cool.
>>
File: Ghorgon.png (826 KB, 584x808)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
>>57238049
the herds need it more, they haven't gotten any content since long before AOS
>>
>>57242097
You already got a new Box last year. What more do you need for the next 10 years?
>>
>>57242125
You're right, I'm being selfish. how could I have thought such a thing.
>>
>>57242158
Good. No go back to playing with your sticks beastman player. MAYBE if you're good we'll mention you in lore. You'll lose of course
>>
>>57233560

that's a lot of tit
>>
I kinda want demigryph knights. They worth it?
>>
>>57242023
Yeah same, I think I'm gonna add a sprinkling of fyreslayers into my standard dorf army just because I like the models. I can't really see running an army of just naked dwarfs tho
>>
>>57241950
:O
>>
>>57241681
Nah, everything looks great, dude.
>>
>>57242166
okey, Im gonna go build bullgors thanks for not slapping me with your stormcock
>>
>>57242166
>tfw Beastman
>tfw created of and dutifully serve Chaos
>tfw the Dark Gods don't give a shit about us since our race is already corrupted beyond salvation and no fun to mess with
>tfw every champion of Chaos worth a damn was of another race and saw us as nothing more than fodder
Life is unfair.
>>
>>57242588
>except for Tzaangors which are literally one of the strongest Chaos mortals
>>
>>57242608
that can't ally with Brayherd or Warherds unless you wanna use shitty unified chaos allegance.
>>
>>57242623
>>57242608
>>57242588
Tzaangors hate beastmen and consider them racially inferior.
>"Tzaangors are far more intelligent than other Beastmen, and they look down upon their beastkin, seeing themselves as evolved and their cousins as little more than brute animals."
>"The Tzaangor Shaman Zyclaw is a bitter and power-hungry soul. Fiercely adamant that The Tzaangors are most favored of all Tzeentch's worshipers, he likes nothing more than to prove his superiority over the magic users of other races."

I don't think many undivided Beastmen would seek out a Tzaangor Warflock to ally with.
>>
>>57241650
>>
File: cant block my path.png (8 KB, 219x128)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>57238047
>>
File: tenor.gif (695 KB, 448x332)
695 KB
695 KB GIF
>>57238388
>Name a single fucking problem that isn't that stank was skeleton by the name of Nagash AKA He was Weak and never scored's fault?
>>
File: [angry rattling noises].jpg (266 KB, 1723x1298)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>57241650
>>
>>57240440
Idk mane, it seems like there is a ton of focus on Death in the teasers. In the last one we literally see a Zombie rising up from a valley filled with tombs somewhere.

I think, at worst, we'll have some kind of Nurgle v. Death box but without the full battletome for Death until later. There are plenty of instances of GW doing this in recent years, off the top of my head the Primaris v. Deathguard release didn't have full Deathguard 'dex until recently, and the same thing happened with Genestealer Cults and if I remember correctly Harlequins may have been the same way (I might be wrong here though), and its a model that works pretty well in my opinion. The hype they generated for Genestealer Cults when Deathwatch; Overkill came out was insane.

I'm hopeful. I want to see Death get a new release, even if it were just something small like the Flesheater Courts. A new sculpt or two would be nice, they've shown what they can do with >>57243105 and the other Shadespire skellies.

Personally I hope for a new Zombie sculpt because the ones they have right now are utter shite.

I'm kind of upset that the Deathguard and Nurgle release didn't get any of their own Beastmen variant, I was hoping for Pestigors to go with the new Blightkings as a kind of horde unit.
>>
File: you cant.png (318 KB, 600x433)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>57242867
>>
>>57242228
They decently fast and tanky. Good for holding objectives. Not the best attack for cav of their size.
>>
File: Slaangor.jpg (126 KB, 900x600)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>57243211
I don't think they'll make any more God specific gors unless they do a major beastmen update.

If they were to ever release them though I'd say the priority would look something like...
>1.) Slaangors
>2.) Pestigors
>3.) Khorngors
In my eyes Tzaangors were meant to act as a Tzeentch Unique Chaos Warrior Equivalent, so I imagine the rest would follow suit. I don't think we would see Khorngors anytime soon as Blood Warriors are a thing. In regards to Nurgle Pestigors would fall in either a Marauder or Warrior roll, yet I don't see them being a Nurgle must have. The most likely God specific Gor I could see being a thing would probably be Slaangors, as Slaanesh is in a weak spot with non-daemon representation. Slaanesh will probably get unique marauder "equivalents" as did Khorne and Tzeentch, and Slaangors will most likely be Slaanesh Unique Warrior "Equivalents".
>>
>>57243380
I think if Slaaneshi gets anything it's going to be kind of snake related, probably filling in the warrior role with big glaives and armor
>>
>>57243390
Although a sleek serpentine aesthetic is definitely Slaaneshi he will most likely get Slaangors. I think we all need to have our fingers crossed with the Chaos Gors, as there's a higher chance with all four being represented that they may update Beastmen and it will no longer be a legacy faction.
>>
File: WAos3r.png (145 KB, 453x430)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>57242497
Well here is Arkhan, sorry for the wait I've been abit all over the place.
>>
>>57243482
Awesome, thanks Anon!
>>
File: IMG_0890.jpg (47 KB, 623x675)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>57243390
>Snake-based Slaangors
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>57234738
...is this bait?
>>
>>57243482
great work as always anon
>>
>>57243569
>Not standing up on tail with no legs like daemonic mount
Yeah that looks fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1483603033729.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1131)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>57243569
>Straight up Snakemen of Valusia army
Sign me up.
>>
>>57241140
As proxies for tzaangors
>>
>>57243569
>>57243779
If they have legs, they aren't snakes. Arms are negotiable.
>>
I don't want to get on Mr. Bones ride
>>
File: raw.png (220 KB, 500x500)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>57243884
>>
Get hyped skellibros
>>
File: tenor.gif (148 KB, 220x199)
148 KB
148 KB GIF
>>57243938
Let's fucking go, lads!
>>
File: new logo.png (98 KB, 623x338)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
Uh, g-guys?
>>
3hrs 30min

Prepare for disappoint!

>and the much anticipated Malign Portents event is...
>timer finishes
>Phase 1: A painted contest!
>That is all for now, good luck!
>>
>>57243970
GET SPOOPED BOI
>>
skellibros im starting to doubt, my faith wavers. some of the fags in here have made valid points about us not getting new models.
>>
>>57243972
if this is what i get im gonna refund the models ive bought and fly to their studios to throw rocks at their buildings.
>>
>>57243986
Drink your milk, it's almost time. Things will be okay.
>>
>>57243970
on that logo, the left spikes are stormcast-like, the right ones are chaos-like. death and destruction confirmed npcs
>>
>>57243568
>>57243693
It's no problem, I'll come back around tomorrow or friday if anyone has anymore AoS drawing requests here.
>>
File: fite.png (3.04 MB, 1859x1046)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
>>57244037
a frostlord on stonehorn!
>>
>>57244037
sweet ill be looking out for you, i like how this one turned out a lot.
>>
>>57244025
That was always the case; who cares?
>>
>>57244053
Are those GW dwarves? They look really good, I thought they were trashy looking but this pic makes them look fine
>>
>>57244053
If you have more pictures of the model or if there are good refs out there I'll be sure to do it!

>>57244058
thank you again, I've just recently been trying to get into 40k and AoS and there are a lot of kick ass looking units that I wanted to draw them up and also do some for people.
>>
>>57244083
The dwarf by himself is a forgeworld model.
The troops look to be regular Dorf Warriors with some greenstuff work.
>>
>>57244091
oh im a diffrent anon, i got to the thread late and was just looking forward to seeing you again. sorry about the confusion lol.
>>
File: purpllord.png (1.98 MB, 1382x1195)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>57244091
this was a wip before I finished the mount or put snow on him
>>
>>57244134
It's okay.

>>57244191
Alright, this should work for the most part! If it's cool with you, could I change the tiger pelt into a snow leopard one since it seems like you're going for a snow aesthetic
>>
>>57244191
>>57244263
wait I forgot you painted it so it's like that. I'll keep the tiger pelt. Sorry about that.
>>
>>57244263
hey, you're the artist, do what you want.

I went with orange as it goes well with the purple of the mount and would be visible under white snow, but since you aren't modeling stuff you have freedom!
>>
>All this skepticism about new bone zone troops

I'm starting to worry guys. Really starting to worry that the best man with the best hat won't get reinforcements.
>>
>>57244191
I'm new. How do you guys get the gradual shading with your paint?
Like on his chin tuft. Or the orange hues blending on the pelt?
>>
>huge Death event
>it's just a painting contest

Man, why do I even give a fuck.
>>
>>57244316
Phase fucking 1 is a painting contest. Plus narrative stuff.
>>
>>57244316

It's a contest, a Narrative Campaign, and they will release models at some point
>>
>>57244025

Its been like that since the beginning, are you on glue or something?
>>
>>57243779
>>57243569

I 10,000% doubt that if we ever get "snake warrior" guys, they won't look anything like that.

They'd probably be closer to Naga if anything
>>
Why isn't nurgle stuff available on the GW store? Its the only chaos faction not listed
>>
What's his story, /tg/?
>>
File: xeQnpGK.jpg (211 KB, 900x1504)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>57244470
Forgot the fucking image.
>>
File: closea.png (3.16 MB, 2125x1195)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB PNG
>>57244315
lots of gradual overlapping thin layers and some wet blending.

my first try at wet blending blue over white was on this guy's beard and it turned out okay I think.

ps smooth blends are one of the first hard, time consuming things you learn after the basics of painting and I'm still new to the hobby.
>>
>>57244454
>imminent release of massive new nurgle overhaul that combines and changes every nurgle faction into one big book
>why are the old 3 factions gone from the site just now?
hmm
>>
>>57244486
He leaves needles infected with HIV under the seat cushions on the public transportation.
>>
>>57244486
He's a tiny Kurgan, or a squire for the big GUO, all he needs is a targe.
>>
>>57244486

He's the supreme commander of a Legion of only Nurglings. Unbeknownst to most, he is Nurgle's right-hand man and has laid waste to countless Realms.

He's going to be the leader of an upcoming Nurgling-only army consisting of all types of swarms,
>>
>>57244486
He's the Chosen One.
>>
>>57244486
This was the dude who was giftwrapped a couple weeks back, no?
>>
>>57244486
He's actually a very small Great Unclean One. A Minor Unclean One.
>>
>>57244559
Yeah that was him.
>>
>>57243986
>>57244307
>>57244316
Have faith bonebros, this is going to be a long event
>>
>>57238867
I've seen, and helped, you in like every single thread for the past 2 months that you've been asking about this question. I have tried to give you advice and help you out on multiple occasions because I believe that picking an army is a big decision and you need some advice on what you're getting into.

That being said... just pick a fucking side. You've been milking this shit for too long now. If you havent made up your mind by now I would stop trying to make up your mind at all.

Honestly, I would hate to be behind you in the line to order food. You would probably get to the front and ask everyone in the place what they thought about the merits of hotdogs or pizza.
>>
>>57238867

Dude please FUCK OFF. If you haven't made a decision in all this time, you never will.

Flip a coin and be done with this bullshit. You've become a cancer on this board at this point.
>>
>>57244679
I'm only taking so long because I'm not starting them right now immediately. I don't mean to be a burden on the board or anything. I just want to be doubly sure. I'll keep my rambling to myself then.
>>
>wake up tomorrow
>MP stuff revealed
>its nothing but combining all death factions under MALIGNANTS and giving them new rules

If this happens, can we please enact Sharia Law in England?
>>
>>57244719
GOOD NEWS! We know it's not that!
>>
>>57244701
LOL! Were "just make a decision bros".

>>57244705
The reason that were both bringing this up is that it's frustrating to see your initial questions, answer them thoughtfully, and then watch you make no progress. For instance, you should have decided on a faction by now and probably a list because of how much work other people have put into helping you.

Honestly, just pick Fyreslayers.

There, I made the decision for you.

Come back when you've finished your first set of models so we can critique them.
>>
>>57244754
I've actually written like, dumb long paragraphs on forums with this topic and have gotten answers in kind so it's not like I'm not listening. That wasn't my intention. I guess I'm just stuck. Maybe I should just go play 40k and leave AoS alone for a while
>>
File: xMbMnIO.gif (83 KB, 500x500)
83 KB
83 KB GIF
2 HOURS TO GO

Let's start getting some more undead diversity recognition in here.

#ZombieUnlivesMatter
>>
File: vince.png (382 KB, 834x384)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>57244719
HELLO EVERYBODY!
IF IT'S WEDNESDAY, IT'S WARHAMMER
>>
>>57244790
Just play Fyreslayers. Do it. Stop thinking about it. Do it now.
>>
>>57244790

just play whatever you like the most. don't worry about having the best army or min/maxing anything.

Buy what you find cool, otherwise you'll hate your army anyways
>>
Death vs Darkoath/Freeguild/Ironjawz PLEASE
>>
>>57238867
FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST PICK YOUR FUCKING HAIRY MIDGETS ALREADY.
>>
File: that gay shit.jpg (54 KB, 960x702)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>57244790
You don't want to choose dispossessed even though you like the look because they suck and will never get love from GW again.

Both have tons of guys to paint.

Just pick fyreslayers, they are super fun to play on the table. Magmadroths are cheap waterballoons filled with lava and sweet to paint. Runesmiters tunnel massive regiments of aids into your opponent's mouth, it's great. You don't even have to spam vulkites. after the first unit of 30 just run whatever, even your lesser units are the shit.

Give them a creative paintjob which fixes how they look, fuck off for awhile, show us progress, and then come bitch at us when GHB2018 comes out and vulkites cost a reasonable amount of points again.

>mfw I play fyreslayers
>>
What would you like to see for Death?
>>
>>57244901
God that model is badly painted. And some kind of animated constructs like Tomb Kings had.
>>
>>57244901
It looks like badly airbrushed bare plastic
>>
>>57244901
>Death
For fuck sake, new zombies/dead walkers/haunted people...whatever they called, the old zombies kit suck.
>>
>>57244901
less nonsensical faction and ally distinctions
FEC battletome overhaul
Death mechanic where you can earn reinforcement points during a game to get "free" summoning.
certain hero warscrolls being updated to have abilities that actually function in matched play
everyone gets skeletons as battleline
2 new armies
ranged units in most factions
is this list too long by now?
>>
>>57244899
What paint scheme do you use for your FS? I'm always interested to see cool concepts that I could rip off for other armies later.

I did my FS as Frostslayers, with blue skin and light blue hair. Honestly it probably looks more like angry smurfs to most people but I like how the models turned out in general.
>>
You shit on everyone's painting but are presumably awful at painting yourself.
>>
>>57244947
>frostslayers
valhallan blizzard and some cut off clear plastic fork tines as icicles and that could look super cool, anon.

mine are straight up copies of dark iron dwarves. working on tuxedo for the runesmiters so they look like fineos darkvire
>>
>>57244992
Pics
>>
File: 1513825042012.jpg (50 KB, 604x453)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>57244899
>You don't want to choose dispossessed even though you like the look because they suck and will never get love from GW again.
Now you listen here you little Fyrefaggot, us Dispossessed are proud people. Our armies might not win tournaments, but we have the heart and courage to try anyway. We play with good ol' fashion iron and grit. Not your silly magmdung shit. Ah you think Grimnir is your ally? You merely adopted Grimnir. We were born to him, molded by him. We didn't see the light until we was already longbeards, by then it was nothing to us but blinding! GW might be sucking your little stubby cocks for now with your fancy Battletome and Start Collecting box, but just you wait until GW unleshes the full might of the Dispossessed upon the Mortal Realms. It will make Malign Portents look like a fucking weekend painting contest. Dispossessed will get their of Grand Alliance and fuck up the Bonefags, Goblincunts, Chaosniggers, and even also that fucking kike Sigmar and his soyboy army of space marine wannabes. Dispossessed über alles!
Heh, I'll let you off easy this time kid, but next time you disrespect the dispossessed. You are going in the fucking book.
>>
File: 11.png (1.35 MB, 979x831)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>57244969
no I try to give helpful advice.

both extremes are bad. you don't want to just shit on someone, but you also don't want to say something is great when it's not. the hobby is about taking your time and improvement.
>>
>>57245014
>grudging

b-brother?
>>
Dispossessed more like Shitpossessed
>>
Just picked up shadespire, and was wondering if I could make a AOS army with the goldboys and undead?

Is that possible?
>>
>>57245116
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/Downloads//aos-warscroll-steelhearts-champions-en.pdf

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/Downloads//aos-warscroll-garreks-reavers-en.pdf
>>
>>57245116
>goldboys and undead
Together?
No.
>>
>>57245116
No.
>>
>>57245116
As other anons have said, no.
They can both individually be used as a base for two separate armies.\
The way army building works in Sigmar goes as follows.

Every unit in the game belongs to one of the four Grand Alliances. Order, Chaos, Destruction and Death.
Your entire list has to be made from one single Grand Alliance.
Every unit also belongs to a subfaction.
So for example, the gold boys belong to the Order Alliance and more specifically, the Stormcast Eternals. All Stormcast Eternal units are also Order units, this applies for all subfactions.

In most, but not every case, you will get some bonus for making your entire list out of a subfaction.
>>
At least you don't play Greenskinz.
>>
>>57245014
thats pretty fucking gold, made my night.
>>
File: Going in the book.gif (3.58 MB, 480x270)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB GIF
>>57245073
GOING IN THE BOOK!
>At 2:39 PM, Anon post number 57245073 deeply insulted the dorf race by posting "Dispossessed more like Shitpossessed."
>>
NEW MALIGN PORTENTS VIDEO BOYZ

https://youtu.be/RfFKU7Ofap8
>>
>>57245299
>Skeleton conga-line
>>
That upside down pyramid is meant to be intimidating?

What I don't get is why a bunch of dead guys gathering in a dead realm is a bad thing, there's no innocent people there to kill or anything. What is the negative consequence of all this? Were all the previous portents set in the realm of death also? I'm struggling with the context for all this as I know fuck all about the realms (and I refuse to read 17 stormcast books to find out).
>>
>>57245299
>a soul sigmar failed to bring into his celestial ream
deathcast eternals confirmed
>>
>>57235524
Those grail knights were awesomely superpowered in fluff though, on par with powerful chaos champions.
>>
>>57245325
It's implied that this great work will have bad consequences for the other realms as well...
>>
>>57245325
The fucking pyramids are Nagash's power boosters. And the video literally said that soon the undead will rise in all the realms in countless number. Come on, Anon, you dumbass.
>>
>>57245325
Because in fluff, the whole Death grand alliance (bar the Flesh Eater Courts as they are something of a rogue faction, the leader of which is being hunted by Nagash) has been incredibly weakened since Chaos came in and fucked their shit up.

This whole time, fluffwise at least, the whole Death faction (again, bar FEC) was considered almost non existent and not a real player in the grande scheme of things.

Archaon almost slew Nagash and forced him to retreat. Nagash lost all his lands. His forces were scattered and weak. Then seemingly out of nowhere, they are all converging? and with apparent immense purpose, too?

Bad times ahead, friend.

The other portents did not take place in Shysh (realm of death) but ended with all the Heralds noting that something is happening there and with them heading off there.

TL;DR: everyone is converging to the realm of death because Nagash, thought to be licking his wounds and weak, is about to reveal his hidden trap card.
>>
>>57245354
I'm just saying it doesn't look scary.
>>
>>57245299
>graveborn
>>
File: IMG_5597.png (181 KB, 750x1334)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>57236573
The Lady of Cankerwall is, according to Plague Garden, Nurgle's daughter. Not Lileath.
>>
>>57245367
This is really helpful, thanks anon.
>>
>>57245325
The realm of the dead does contain living humans.
>>
File: 019991818287.png (695 KB, 507x864)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>57245299
Upside down tomb kings confirmed
>>
GO WEEEEEEEEEST!
>>
>>57245395
Someone put an Aussie face on this.
>>
>>57245386
Sorry what the fuck, is this good AOS fiction?
>>
New thread
>>57245436
>>57245436
>>57245436
>>
File: s-l1600 (1).jpg (149 KB, 1183x769)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>
>>57237990
Someone on fb did the shadespire ones in dark jade, looked awesome.
>>
>>57240142
So shit? AoS is fun specifically because they went for hair metal over the top shinebright vibes ffs.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.