[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

The retarded kid has stole the Wack-a-Mole hammer from the arcade hall again... edition.

>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: https://pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: https://pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: https://pastebin.com/bgy1rqd6

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
https://pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
https://pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games
https://pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Previous Thread: >>57297944
>>
First for Stormcast could rape any mortal hero of the old world.
>>
Lets not get excited yet lads, Arkhan's chariot could just be his mid-tier mount. The shitty End Times thing could be his final form.
>>
>>57339799
a master of bait
>>
>>57339839
There's nothing wrong with Razarak.
>>
Any good fluff/lore bits that focus on orcs? It feels like they get crowded out by chaos, ogres, and the colourful variety of goblins
>>
File: Greenskins_gorfang.jpg (65 KB, 479x479)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>57340062

Gorfang Rotgut is the king of Black Crag, which used to be the Dwarfen Hold of Karak Drazh. He's secured himself an unsteady alliance his next door neighbor Skarsnik and Karak Eight Peaks. His OTHER neighbor, Karak Azul, houses his arch rival Kazador Dragonslayer. Gorfang kidnapped Kazador's entirely family in a raid and had his son Kazrik shaved and NAILED to Kazador's Throne, and he actually SURVIVED that.

Gorfang also dueled Queek Headtaker in a one on one, wielding a club made from the leg of a statue of a Dwarf. He actually won, because Queek's beaked hammer couldn't pierce his armor so he just ran away.

In keeping with The End Times' dedication to dashing any hopes of interesting ideas, Gorfang Rotgut is mentioned as having been killed offscreen by Belegar Ironhammer, which made his domain vulnerable to Skaven invasion (in keeping with the other theme of The End Times: turning the Skaven into Mary Sues).
>>
>>57339799

>>57338872
I wouldn't know, I honestly only ever use the German versions because they are that good.
So how about making a new wiki? Warhammmer Wiki sucks endless cock by being based on Wikia alone.
>>
>>57340248
>The End Times: turning the Skaven into Mary Sues

How? They boiled up and burnt themselves out.
>>
File: 1454802799297.jpg (479 KB, 1250x1126)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>>57340062

Honestly? Not really. The Greenskins' whole role in the fluff mainly boils down to "A Threat for Protagonists to Beat." They're mostly just another threat to contend with, without much lasting impact on the world. The only moments really worth noting about them (like Grimgor dueling Archeon) happen in the End Times, and thus are quickly rendered moot anyway.
>>
File: L07A2753-130415-01[1].jpg (54 KB, 1024x683)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>57340342
You better not be underselling my boy Azhag here
>>
>tfw slamming a block of 40 blackguard into anything

God damm it feels so good.
>>
>>57340456
Same, but with handgunners
>>
Stop making new threads before the previous one has died.
>>
>>57340456
>>57340493
getting slammed by 5(5) wild riders

Truly no peace from that evil.
>>
File: Of Orcs and Men.png (321 KB, 345x797)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>57340404
He's a good one
>>
File: GHAZGHKULLVSDAHIVE.jpg (116 KB, 448x701)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>57340713
>leads yet another Waaagh against the Empire
>gets killed by Imperial General #19

Like I said, the Orks don't leave much of an impact on things. Individual characters can be quirky enough, but the Orks don't really play much of a role in the history or grand events of the world. They're just... there. Being Orky and shit.
>>
File: 1514512058095.jpg (569 KB, 1190x1554)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>57333714
The idea of people with divinity would be interesting...in any other setting than Warhammer.

>>57335849
Not a horrible idea, but it's heavily implied in the story of Giles le Breton and his Twelve Battles that she just kind of already existed and had a lot of power before she was widely worshiped. I don't feel like her 'evolving' into the state she is really makes sense with that, as much as I like the idea.

>>57337764
>Physical manifestation of Bretonnia's chivalrous ideals
Not bad, but see above. Also most of the vows and chivalry came about through the Lady's worship, through Louis the Rash and the like.
>Dryad/Tree spirit gone rogue and spiteful against its kin for taking in the Elves
Awesome, and does help with my not-Athel Loren headcanon and yet explaining the Lady's seeming connection to nature. But I'm not sure a dryad or tree spirit would have godly powers (the Ancient Widow might show otherwise, but she's not that widely worshiped), and the Bretonnians don't seem to outright hate the Wood Elves like that sort of goddess would imply.
>Lie passed down between mortal damsels in a ply to maintain political/religious control of Bretonnia
Interesting, kind of makes them more like the Ice Witches in some ways, and implying that the Lady was a lie outright actually feels better to me than a gradual growth in power. But I'd still rather there be something to give the damsels and prophetesses power.
>"Something" that got saved by Giles and repays the debt
Oooh, leaves it up to something spooky and unexplained. Bit of a cop-out, but maybe.
>Surprise Be'lakor
I will hit the time reset button until he goes away.

Fun idea I had was maybe making her a powerful Naiad, associated with the Sannez or the Grismere (or just a lake). And she's got sort of a possessive relationship with all of Bretonnia, and the horrifying part is that she's been slowly working to try and make it so that the Bretonnians will worship her exclusively.
>>
>>57340913
What about the Orc Waagh that turned Solland from a province into part of Wissenland? Or the Orcs that swarmed Mourkain and caused the Strigoi to fall from noble rulers to feral monsters?
>>
Good TWW TK battle.

https://youtu.be/YQTfd3OC_2w
>>
>>57340062
Evertime there are clips about Khorne Warriors they are rather depict as calm, aloof.
Why?
>>
>>57341104
I guess in that case specifically it was because almost emotionless warriors completely in armor is...well, cool. And contrasts with the brutal savagery of the Orcs that come later.

I think it's nice, considering the fluff always makes them sound like they're nothing more than berserkers that can barely control themselves enough to lead an army. Khorne isn't my favorite Chaos god, but it's disappointing that he barely even has any Chaos cults according to WHRP.
>>
>>57341280
Why should of all people Khorne warriors be the contrast to Orcs?
>>
>>57341435
I dunno. If they were the exact same, the video would be kind of boring, right?
>>
>>57341524
No.
>>
>>57341104
There is no correlation between skill at arms and being a raving lunatic.
>>
File: sneks.jpg (148 KB, 1380x732)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
CA added about three non-tabletop units for TK's, plus mounts for LL's lacking them.
>>
>>57336950
Bump. I really want an answer to this.
>>
File: 1287774237053.gif (931 KB, 210x118)
931 KB
931 KB GIF
>>57341646

And yet they cut Bone Giants. Preorder cancelled.
>>
File: 1515512750586.png (3.62 MB, 2560x1440)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB PNG
Nagash's Black Pyramid. I really hope we get to fight him in the final battle.
>>
>>57341667

My chaos opponent uses them them to spearhead soft softer units ahead of the main force, tying up combats for long enough that his chosen gw can swing in behind and murder anything tougher.

course that does often mean his chaos knights are unsupported for a turn or 2 aside magic, which is all the more reasoning for careful positoning. soimething to note is they can take magic weapons and I've seen them become horrifying with mark of khorne.
>>
File: Neat.jpg (69 KB, 772x507)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>57342011
>>
>>57342011
This stuff is cool but I hate that it's just a skybox. The maps themselves are boring as sin, mainly because the AI can't handle interesting terrain.
>>
>>57342011

If we don't get to fight the colossal skeletal asshole himself, then we're going to have him looming in the background like the Horned Rat--either way, I think it's pretty much guaranteed we'll be seeing him at the end. Hell, Arkhan might even be defending him against all the others rather than attacking.
>>
>>57342011
I think Nagashizzar is gonna be a DLC faction for TWW3. That way there can be an undead faction in each game, and it would be appropriate for the finale of the trilogy to up the stakes that way.
>>
>>57340062
Gorbad Ironclaw could kick Grimgors pansy arse.
>>
>>57341799
Fucking ingrate. They gave us the Warsphinx, Necrosphinx, and the bloody Hierotitan. Fuck the Bone giant.
>>
>>57343320
I mean the third game is going to be focused around chaos, so that would be a strange addition, at least outside of throwing in everything and the kitchen sink for the last game in the series.
>>
>>57342867
That's not a skybox. It's an actual model that I hope we get to use in the map editor.
>>
File: 1315001551917.jpg (108 KB, 512x372)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>57343417
>>
>>57343515

Well, Nagash's inclusion in the third game would make a certain amount of sense, given he has a personal goal of overthrowing the Chaos Gods and becoming the new master of the mortal and immortal planes. I mean, we know all the "Good Guys" are going to be squaring off against Chaos, so why not have an evil guy or two throw their weight against them?
>>
>>57340713
Where is this text from?
>>
File: 02_by_alexboca-db9pemh.jpg (2.09 MB, 2064x1500)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
So do the Chosen just stop needing to eat and drink after a while of getting sealed in their Chaos-stuff armors?
>>
File: Sultan of All Araby.jpg (499 KB, 1400x2100)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
Does anyone have that compiled image that has all of the Araby fluff scraps in one? Might be useful since it sounds like we might be getting them in TWW2 down the road.
>>
File: ogog.jpg (504 KB, 1164x1604)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>57343967
4th edition Orcs and Goblins book
>>
>>57339767
Why no shieldbarrers? Why did pic related never happen in TWWH?
>>
File: em5la5jwcbyb[1].jpg (1.19 MB, 1920x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>57343665
Well, no, it's not a skybox. But you can't interact with it in any way, so it might as well be.

Not that you could do much with the Black Pyramid in a map anyway, it's just too big. But it's a recurring theme with the Total War maps. All the cool stuff - buildings, chasms, bridges, rivers - are just off the map and the playable map is merely variations of elevation and some patches of forest.

It's sad because terrain is what should shape your tactics. There's only so much variation on a flat plane. I almost can't bring myself to play any more because every battle is the exact same hammer and anvil setup and the AI acts in pretty much the same way.
>>
>>57344140
Thanks
>>
>>57339799
Aren’t the average SCE supposed to be around equal to the average Chaos Warrior? That’s way better than the average Empire State Soldier but not main character level.
>>
>>57343975
Even Chaos Warriors don't need sustenance.
>>
>>57343975
probably, yes. Unless even those blessed by a chaos armor can remove their helmet to eat. Lord Mortkin did, and he was a chaos lord, so a chaos armor must've been a given for him
>>
>>57344159
Eh, thats for modders. Just like the other TW games, mods are the meat in their bread.

I just can’t wait for someone to rip all these assets for use in SFM and Garry’s Mod. I would, if I knew how.
>>
>>57341104
Aren't Khornate warriors in Fantasy not raving lunatics, but Hyper Martials? I seem to remember his chosen being either the best warriors to walk the earth or raving berserkers
>>
>>57341104
Because a raving lunatic doesn't necessarily make a good warrior.
I think it's appropiate for khornate chaos warriors to be disciplined and aloof since they channel their rage and fury into their weapons and skill at arms, while i imagine khornate raiders to be much more savage
>>
>>57343975
That doesn't even look like Warhammer.
>>
>>57342016
That seems like a good usage of them. I'll definitly try that tactic out. I do however wonder how he avoids getting his knights slaughtered if they are out by themselves yet still hold up combat. Granted positioning is my great weakness, but it seems to me that it would be really easy for the opponent to just countercharge and crush the unit in one turn as knights, allthough heavily armoured, suffer from being few in numbers in a reasonably priced unit. Am I giving the knights to little credit?
>>
>>57344683
Warhammer doesn’t look like Warhammer.
>>
>>57344417
My understanding is that it's a mixture of all sorts. Some khornate warriors/chosen are raving lunatics not too unlike a supercharged psycho on bathsalts while others are more akin to disciplined master swordsmen. Even others are your stereotypic barbarian - a hulking mass of muscles who rely on brute force and bloodlust rather than technique and discipline. Others again are just hatefilled murderers gifted with a blade.
>>
>>57343515
>the third game is going to be focused around chaos

This has been claimed from the beginning, but has CA ever confirmed it? It's a logical conclusion, but it isn't necessarily true.
>>
>>57345315
Seeing as it will include at the least DoC and Chaos Dwarfs as playable faction it's all but confirmed that Chaos will play a major role in it.
>>
>>57345357
It's obviously going to be End Times.
>>
>>57343975
Some do - there are a few Khornate champions that stop needing to eat or rest after enough time in Khorne's favor.
>>
>>57343975
>>57345623

You gotta understand that the path of chaos is a process. Despite units looking uniform, eveyone gets gifts and mutations at their own rate as they slowly evolve into demons or spawns. Some buy those bitching Chorf armours, others just mutate their own demon armor out of thir own bodies.
>>
File: Morglum Ironhide.jpg (176 KB, 733x755)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>57340248
>>57340062
In the spirit of mostly forgotten orcs, this guy.
>>
>>57345315
The russian data-mining uncovered that the main factions would be based on the four chaos gods.
The data-mining hasn't been wrong yet, except where plans have changed (Skaven were originally going to be a DLC race, Norsca wasn't in the original plan etc).

I'd really prefer it to be Darklands-bowl, but that's not what CA had set up for it at least.
>>
>>57345925
I'm pretty sure chaosbowl > darklandsbowl/badlandsbowl/cathay/kislev/nippon
>>
>>57345925
>main factions would be based on the four chaos gods
So Khorne Daemonkin/Bloodhound & all that? What about Malal
>>
>>57345925
> Darklandsbowl
I mean, I want it too, but it's all just Greenskins and Chorfs there, with the odd Ogre tribe. There's nothing there of value to claim.
>>
>>57340062
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Eeza_Ugezod%27s_Mother_Crushers
>>
>>57340248
>turning the Skaven into Mary Sues
How exactly? The fluff has always said if the Skaven ever united and rose up, they could overrun the world. They did exactly that, except worse because they drained their numbers so badly they were unable to hold onto much of their territory and had to ally with Archaon to even stand a chance. The only thing truly OP was the moon laser, everything else was pretty much what was expected of a Skaven uprising actually following through all the way
>>
>>57347055
Skaven uniting at all is the strange part.

Like having a guy who is good at everything but weak to fire, then writing a story where he kills almost everyone because he got a magic fireproof ring, then loses it but still wins.

Skaven uniting is as much of an asspull as Elves cloning themselves or Grimnir appearing and saying “Grudges and stunting out tech is dumb, forget the whole thing, just go nuts.”
>>
>>57347573
>Skaven uniting at all is the strange part.

Their god commanded it because the world was coming to an end. Even then there was still infighting.
>>
>>57347573
>Skaven uniting at all is the strange part.
Skaven have almost always been a “United” faction, at least in the sense that they’re all under one government system. And them pushing for the uprising already happened in the older edition lore, it wasn’t some new endtimes thing. The Skaven were in a civil war, the grey seers summon TGHR, he appears and eats some Skaven, then leaves that pillar of commandments. Skaven were working towards their endtimes push ever since then. He appears again at the start of the endtimes to remind them again about what they have to do.

And as the other anon mentioned, there was still tons of backstabbing going on. More Skaven died in the infighting that occurred right after the conquest of Tilea and estalia than in the actual conquest itself. Clan pestilence blatantly ignored orders and focused their entire effort on Lustria, Clan Moulder was consolidating forces in secret, and Queeks boss was actively trying to get him killed during his war in the 8peaks

Comparing this to dwarfs suddenly giving up grudges and tradition is just you being a faggot
>>
>>
>>57348713
This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while I love this fucking meme
>>
>>57348713
>cannot have sex anymore
How does he fuck his mum then? Checkmate, atheists.
Besides, I seem to remember that most of the Dark Elf nobility are descended from him one way or another.
>>
File: examples.jpg (207 KB, 1290x1266)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>57345026
>>57345026
this is how that opponent of mine generally tries to use his.

>>57344159
yeah that's why I use the minor settlement map pack but more importantly GCCM maps. I advise them
>>
>>57349138
The only time they said he couldn’t have sex was in the T&T novels, where Teclis speculated that Malekith couldn’t have an heir because his dick burned off.

Older story has him fucking Morathi and 8ed says many of the noble lines are descended from him and that he is very generous with his blood/seed. Malekith fucks ALL the bitches
>>
>>57340961
Got any other snippets of durthu interacting with non elves anon? That was very interesting
>>
I've got to make a goblin big boss 'taskmaster' to keep my troll blob in line. Any suggestions on what to equip him with? It needs to be cheap.
>>
>>57350853
Always a Great Weapon
>>
>>57350921
How come? Wouldn't it be better to get things that increase his survivability and LD buff?
>>
>>57351027
35 point heroes are not worth splashing on strong magic armour or talismans for.
Best way to buff Troll LD is just to keep them near your general (And BSB to be extra careful)
>>
>>57351076
Which is what I'd do in an ideal scenario but today my BSB and General spent the first two turns in the back of the board (animosity) by which times the trolls had had to pursue and were wandering around an empty corner of the battle.
I was mainly asking in case there was some item that directly helped my situation (ie give more LD).
I'll probably just give him the enchanted shield and call it a day.
>>
>>57351212
This possibility is why I have a Black Orc in every unit that matters
>>
File: asdgghh.jpg (95 KB, 920x950)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Is it ever addressed why the Empire/Dwarfs bother with volley guns when simply firing cannister shot from cannons would do the same thing more efficiently?
>>
File: sadghh.jpg (133 KB, 900x671)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>57351293
18th century Poland actually made its own version of the Hellblaster volley gun, albeit smaller
>>
What circumstances would it take to make Settra the Big Bad and the Tomb Kings the main antagonists to the mortal Races?
>>
>>57351293
Tabletop Empire has a grapeshot option, but it's half the range of the Hellblaster gun, which is pretty short to begin with for an artillery piece(24" max, -1 to hit after 12")
>>
>>57351399
Settra wanted to conquer the known world. If it weren’t for chaos, Skaven, Orcs and vampires, Tomb Kings would be the primary antagonists.

It’s too bad we never got to see pic related play out to its conclusion. I would have loved to see the empire having to fend off a massive tomb king invasion, though most likely they’d get BTFO like chaos did when Settra personally invaded the chaos wastes
>>
>>57351274
>Not embracing anomosity
>Implying bestest black orcs would associate with low lifes
>Not playing thematic Crooked Moon Clan
Why even bother?
>>
>>57351621
>chaos, Skaven, Orcs and vampires,
Meddling primary antagonists
>>
File: The_Black_Pyramid.png (88 KB, 300x232)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>57342011
now for the end times artwork

looks really different right?
>>
>>57351293
It's probably slightly more accurate than the equivalent to a giant smoothbore shotgun.
>>
>>57351621
Settra is too preoccupied with nagash for that
>>
So tell me about femgors
>>
>>57352154
They're called Beastwomen. And they're given barely a mention, and what mentions they do get don't paint them in a pretty light.
>>
>>57348270
It's frustrating how the story ends with cliffhangers regarding Moulder planning its own offensive, Skrolk and Nurglitch being still alive and Thanquol claiming the vacant seat on the council only for those things to be completely ignored afterwards.
>>
>>57350012
Thanks for the neat picture mate, now I'm really interested in trying this out!
>>
>>57352814
>>57350012
Forgot to add: What sort of targets would you say I should charge and which should I try to avoid? Played a game yesterday in which I had a unit of Knights with a BSB and sorcerer curb stomping units of about 20 zombies in one charge. Is it these types of low-quality blocks I should limit myself to or would a unit of knights manage to stand up to tougher opponents? What's your experience?
>>
>>57352861
think about having to take a charge from that for a second
empire state troops must be shitting their pants in every battle
>>
>>57352861
With knights, if you can't kill it don't charge it.

Also shit with steadfast from the front.
>>
>>57353018
True dat.

>>57353036
>With knights, if you can't kill it don't charge it.
>Also shit with steadfast from the front.

Wouldn't that leave me with close to nothing besides things such as small blocks of zombies though? 5 knights only get 10 attacks (not counting their horses) which is hardly enough to outright kill anything and every infantry unit is going to be steadfast against them.
>>
>>57351293
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribauldequin
>>
>>57340062
So I've been looking for like... a solid half a minute now and can't find the source of this webm. Does anyone know?
>>
>>57353161
Have you tried 40 knights in a horde?
>>
File: Hellpit_Abomiation.jpg (135 KB, 534x401)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>57340456
>6,6,5 on move
>impact hits
>into avalanche of flesh

It's one of the few monsters that actually feels like a horrific beast and hits like a truck.
>>
>>57353314
Move aside kiddo
>>
>>57353302
It's the cinematic for Mark of Chaos: Battle March.
>>
>>57353310
No because even 10 knights are extremely costly.
>>
>>57353161
Knights on their own hit hard, but when the charge bonus from their lances is gone, they generally lack the numbers to threaten a big unit, and will get dragged down over multiple turns. Every failed save is a dead knight, a tenth or even a fifth of the unit. Odds are the unit they're fighting will be able to afford such losses more easily
Ideally Knights should be used to either charge units you know they can kill or at least cripple in one turn, particularly best to pile them in to enemies that are already fighting one of your primary infantry units, and especially best to use their mobility (as reduced as it may be by barding) to get them in the side.
>>
File: Chaos_Knight (1).png (536 KB, 355x576)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>57353448
This has always been my thinking also. However the other anon were talking about using knights as initiators of combat which would last untill your infantry could join the melee.
>>
>>57353486
the trick would be to pick your combats, and as per the silly diagram leave space for a double charge. strength 3 enemies would be a good thing to do the initial charge on as they would likely fail at dinting any of your knights while pinning them in place to additional charges, especially if you leave a gap for another unit to squeeze in behind and break the unit on the charge

I use my empire knights like >>57353448
mainly, also as charge bait, but you may as well use the gift of t4 to your advantage when possible
>>
>>57354083
Right-o!
>>
File: demibanner.jpg (1.93 MB, 4192x2530)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
So I just finished my third demigryph, dumping pics of the set in honour of the knightliness mentioned in this thread/

1/4
Demi Bannerknight.
>>
File: demichamp.jpg (1.76 MB, 3504x2413)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>57354387
2/4
Demi Champion
>>
File: demiDon.jpg (2.73 MB, 4900x2986)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>57354398
3/4
Demi musician,I did this guy completely differently to the other 2,1000 memes to the man who guesses who he is supposed to be.
>>
File: thelads.jpg (858 KB, 2447x2045)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>57354410
4/4
>>
>>57341646
>three non-tabletop units for TK's
which ones?
>>
>>57354387
>>57354398
>>57354410
>>57354427
Looks great. What do you guys use to seal your minis? Seems like everytime I use a sealer it has an aweful shine to it that dosnt go well with the dirty, roughed up style I want for my clan.
>>
>>57354552
By a matte finish then, you nerd.
>>
>>57354552
>>57354586
as this guy says, I haven't primed the musician yet but I use ardcoat then go over it with testors dullcote(I ommit putting heavy gloss on certain areas usually though that I really dont want to shine.
>>
>>57341104
In the Spear of Shadows AoS novel, there is a Khornate warrior that is a bloodthirsty maniac, but also knows when to retreat, or even avoid a fight altogether. It is a pretty refreshing take on the typical frothing lunatic.
>>
>>57354586
>>57354613
I do but even then is some areas it has a small shine. Just didn't know if there was a particular brand people liked. Also still very new to painting whfb
>>
>>57346606
You’re not going to get Cathay/Nippon just because you really want it.
Might as well just deal with it now instead of setting yourself up for disappointment later.
>>
>>57354662
>Khornate
>knows how to avoid a fight altogether

Hmm...

>The Spear of Shadows
>written by Josh Reynolds

How did I guess?
>>
>>57356752
It's not that unreasonable.
>>
File: AekoldHelbrass.png (230 KB, 392x547)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>57356752
It's not like every servant of Khorne has to be a frothing beserker that mindlessly throws himself into battle. In fact, aside from general stuff about how good killing is, Khorne only stipulates that his followers do not show mercy. There's nothing about being unable to retreat - these aren't Bretonnian knights with concepts of honorable fighting or duels they can't avoid.

Isn't it more entertaining to have some variation in the servants of Chaos? It would get boring if every single champion of Tzeentch was a sorcerer, or if every single servant of Slaanesh was just like Sigvald. The fact that some of Nurgle's servants aren't just happy diseased men - at least one has been taken over by insects - is a welcome change. Having a Dwarf Lord that's actually mirthful, an underhanded Bretonnian lord, or a Orc that has more of a personality than 'football hooligan' would be nice too. Kouran Darkhand, one of my favorite Dark Elf characters, isn't conniving and malicious at all - he's brutally honest and trustworthy, which he turned into a strength.
>>
File: mok.jpg (15 KB, 465x85)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>57356898
>>57357255
Being contrarian is not cool. Khorne's followers have always been bloodthirsty and constantly under battlelust, that's why they have Frenzy.
>>
File: khorne.jpg (96 KB, 912x316)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>
>>57357457
That doesn't mean they're retards who attack everything on sight.
>>
>>57357457
That's a game rule, not a lore rule.

And FYI, the Khornate guy in Spear does shed a lot of blood, and even cannibalizes his opponents, but he has a specific goal and isn't stupid enough to run into a lopsided battle and get himself killed.

Look at it this way - if all of Khorne's followers were idiot berserkers, they would die out really quick, because they would constantly be throwing themselves into no-win situations and, even if they did win, would wind up killing themselves off in an orgy of bloodlust.

How do you think a Khornate warband manages to not murder each other right off the bat?
>>
>>57357533
That's exactly what Frenzy means.
>>
>>57357502
There's a difference between a tactical judgement and straight up refusing a challenge.
>>
File: 300px-Slaughterer.png (197 KB, 300x418)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>57357255
>a Orc that has more of a personality than 'football hooligan' would be nice too.
>>
File: khorne.jpg (153 KB, 1030x558)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>57357565
>How do you think a Khornate warband manages to not murder each other right off the bat?

By fighting against enemies instead.
>>
>>57357612
how is chaos even a threat lmao
>>
File: khorne.jpg (214 KB, 702x488)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>
File: 1472046334098.jpg (54 KB, 392x495)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>57357709
>Followers of Khorne have no friends.
>>
File: 1510531334744.jpg (137 KB, 960x819)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Could you theoretically be a devote khorne follower by killing animals everyday? Or like ants? Does it ever say it has to be humans killed?
>>
>>57357660
Most of the time it isn't. It's only when a truly great warlord manages to unite the warring warbands and tribes of Chaos that they become a threat to the civilised world. That however happens only very rarely.
>>
>>57358119
Not technically - Khorne would probably be very happy if you killed some dangerous beasts. But you aren't going to be a slaughterer by drowning an ant colony.

There's also the fact that just ritually killing an animal would probably be closer to Khaine, or just some general Chaos ritual.
>>
>>57358119
The Chaos gods are primarily focused on emotions, which aren't as complex and developed amongst non sapient species.
>>
>>57358154

Chaos followers do not acknowledge a difference between Khorne and Khaine. All other gods are just aspects of the big 4.
>>
>>57358119
is used to be that khorne was also the god of martial honour and skill. he would punish his followers that killed the unarmed, the weak, children of another warrior that had surrendered.

He would also bestow his blessing on noble and honourable knights that fought valiantly even if they didn't worship him.

I still like that mage of khorne. As much as he revels in the slaughter and cares not form whence the blood flows, he finds more joy in blood that has flowed from a fair and skilled fight.

As to animals? I guess it depends on HOW you killed them. If you go around the village and shank a dog every day, then most likely not.
If you build yourself up into a bloodlust and slaughter your way through a whole farm of lions, he's probably gonna think you're pretty fucking cool.
Maybe hunters would be chill with khorne? someone that hones their skill in tracking, finding the scent, spends hours building towards the kill before the final adrenaline fuelled dash of prey and hunter as one tries to outdo the other.
I can see khorne having alot of respect for that.
>>
>>57358625
>Maybe hunters would be chill with khorne? someone that hones their skill in tracking, finding the scent, spends hours building towards the kill before the final adrenaline fuelled dash of prey and hunter as one tries to outdo the other.
I can see khorne having alot of respect for that.
That seems like Slaanesh territory to me.
>>
>>57358891
I see where you're coming from, but remember that the gods are never completely separate.
Khorne can slip into slaanesh real easy. (mostly cus of the lube.)
>>
>>57348713
Tyrion and Teclis are the Lads Amity personified
>>
>>57358951
>Implying Khorne doesn't use the blood as lube
>>
File: 1512825306413.png (323 KB, 776x602)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>57358510
>>
>>57358625
>is used to be that khorne was also the god of martial honour and skill

For like 4 years between Lost and the Damned and Warhammer Armies Chaos.
>>
File: 1483743239496.jpg (1.14 MB, 1416x2101)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Where is the line drawn between real science and magic in the Warhammer setting?

Mutations are common and only predicted by bad omens and large amounts of magic, but somehow this is distinct from the inbreeding of Bretonnians and some rural Imperials, which implies genetics and such. Some madnesses are obviously supernatural, but others seem like legitimate mental disorders - The Mindless Obsession is obviously related to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Some diseases are like our own and are treated as such, while others are Chaos-tainted or can be healed with seemingly illogical, magical treatements.
>>
>>57360792
It isn’t.

The authors know jack shit about actual science, so science is what they call science and everything else is magic. Note that anything supposedly science is probably powered by magic, like Warpstone and Runes.

Kind of like how everyone who knew history and literaturel eft, so the writing became regurgitated weaboo shit.
>>
>>57360792
Magic is things that require the aethyr/ warp
Science is everything else.
>>
>>57342011
i think is very likely, i mean, we have been told that the cinematics of the campaing are going to be about the story of nagash, while we recollect the books of nagash, ending with a battle in the black piramid of nagash. if nagash doesnt show up it's going to be pretty dissapointing.
>>
>I don’t want interesting variety, I want all Khornates to be one dimensional “KILL MAIM BURN! BLOOD FOR DA BLOOD GAWD!” bezerkers
>>
What kind of army would Heinrich Kemmler have as opposed to Helman Ghorst lorewise?

I assume Helman would be more of a massive zombie army with some flesh constructs and some corpse carts/mortis engines and Kemmler would be more along the ghosts and spirits?

Bare with me I'm a lore-baby.
>>
>>57354427
>>57354410
>>57354398
>>57354387
those look awesome, but the fur/feathers need a highlight.. or they have too much, so it looks like another coat of paint...
maybe a finer brush?
>>
File: 1483750155095.jpg (2.01 MB, 2115x2973)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
>>57362709
I haven't been paying close attention - are they adding new things to TWW1 as well as TWW2? I'm pretty sure The Desolation of Nagash was on the original map - it'd be a neat thing to include, especially for Azhag players (you might actually manage to work with Nagash, ironically enough).

>>57363738
That's a bit of a difficult question, especially since Kemmler is a very old Warhammer character while Ghorst is very recent. There wasn't really a need to make a distinction - Kemmler was the Lichemaster, the most well known of necromancers, and Ghorst came in so late there was little time to define a difference between the two. Not only that, but a lot of the spirit types of undead were later additions to Warhammer as well - Banshees had been around since 5th edition at least, I believe Spirit Hosts were in 6th edition, but Wraiths didn't come in until 8th edition. So I doubt Kemmler was made 'the guy in charge of spirits' for most of his lore.

Generally from what I understand, he focused the most on skeletons, most particularly Wights - older skeletons that are stronger. But he'll raise up the dead whenever he needs it, and he is a very, very powerful sorcerer, so he could easily end up being the ghost and spirit guy - he has that power that I doubt Ghorst has.
>>
>>57363738
Lorewise, helman woul probably focus on fleshy and boney followers. Zombies, skeletons and a lot of corpse carts.
Kemmler would probably resort to powerful elite undead like wights, wraiths and the like.
On tabletop point of view the two are basically interchangeable, save the fact that lorewise kemmler is much more powerful than ghorst
>>
>>57363707
play AoS then :^)
>>
File: kemmler.jpg (373 KB, 863x1200)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>57363738
Kemmler had a variant army list, Army of the Cairns for some event or the like. It was a mix of Barrow (Tomb) Kings and ethereal units
>>
File: IMG_4253.jpg (326 KB, 1006x755)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
Anyone got advice for a starter list of Chaos Dwarfs? (Tamurkhan list). Been years since I played Fantasy so I don't know what I'm doing. Looking to start with 2000pts, which feels really small for them.

-Lords-
Sorcerer Prophet - 395pts
-Level 4
-Armour of Bezherak the Cruel
-Talisman of Preservation

-Heroes-
Hobgoblin Khan - 52pts
-Wolf
-Spear/Shield

Hobgoblin Khan - 52pts
-Wolf
-Spear/Shield

Daemonsmith Sorcerer - 135pts
-Dispel Scroll
-Opal Amulet

Dark Castellean - 200pts
-BSB
-Black Hammer of Hashut
-Enchanted Shield
-Talisman of Endurance

-Core-
28 Infernal Guard - 415pts
-Full Command
-Razor Standard

20 Hobgoblin Cutthroats - 112pts
-Bows
-Music man

-Special-
Magma Cannon - 145pts
Deathshrieker Rocket - 100pts
Deathshrieker Rocket - 100pts

-Rare-
K'daai Destoryer

It's a bit over on points, but I've got enough cruft that I could cull easily enough.
>>
>>57364302
I already do, brainlet. Enjoy picking at the scraps of your dead setting with its boring one dimensional cookie cutter chaos worshippers, and sleep well knowing it will only ever live on in vidya
>>
>>57365373
Its more fun as vidya.
>>
>>57339767
Can someone explain to me what kind of “tactics” exist in this game? I hear it’s mainly just LMAO FLANKING
>>
File: average chaos player.png (50 KB, 645x729)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>57365373
>trying this hard
here ill spot you one (you)
>>
>>57364066
Wraiths existed as a unit in 4th edition. They just had a 3-edition hiatus for some reason.
>>
>>57364302
>>57365373
How about we all just get along and allow people on the internet to live with their headcannon and play whatever games they enjoy.
>>
>>57365967
>get along
>allow
>enjoy
Get off /tg/ faggot
>>
File: time to leave.gif (267 KB, 300x127)
267 KB
267 KB GIF
>>57365967
>>
Ayy lads could we try and cobble together a tier list for the current meta?

What is the cheesiest shit you can think of?
>>
>>57365715
Those actually look pretty dang awesome. I guess maybe when they started including more detailed Vampire bloodlines and distinct armies, the Wraiths kinda fell by the wayside until the end when they started homogenizing things again?

>>57365967
>>
>>57365967
>allow delusion fucktards on a Mongolian taint bleaching forum to tell me their headcannon is law and AoS isn’t canon
How about the fuck not?
>>
>>57365128
Hey anon I don't play chorves as I didn't want get a mortgage but your list looks pretty solid.

what are you using as a kdaai destroyer as I thought they never got an official model.

also what gear do your infernal guard have, shields, halberdguns or gw?
>>
>>57365410
You forgot magic cheesing. Rolling up to the board as VC and dropping an irresistible Curse of Years on the enemy's doomstack on turn 2 never ceases to trigger people.
>>
Why do people still rank up 5 by x? I always play gobbos as 10 by 6-8 with spears. Nothing better than attacking with up to 40 guys!
>>
>>57366936
More ranks for steadfast
Easier to manoeuvre, harder to block
25mm Hordes are wide as fuck too, and most things on that base size don't need to the extra attacks to be a threatening CC unit
Meanwhile smaller shit rarely has reason to care for another rank of attacks because several more low-WS S3 attacks aren't going to decide anything. It's the same choice between spears and hand weapons, are more attacks going to be worth giving up that parry save? Can I really expect to use this unit to get work done, or is it best just used as an anvil to keep the enemy in one place while some REAL pain-bringers get into the flank
>>
I've been reading through the WHRP books, and I find it interesting how apparently Praag has a lot of vampires in it, mostly because Praag is so tainted by Chaos. Even Sylvania, tainted by warpstone, isn't really Chaos-tainted per se, it's more obviously undead-land.

So basically what I'm asking is, aren't Vampires at all affected by Chaos taint and warp fuckery? Why would they want to live somewhere with tainted cattle?
>>
>>57367781
Lahmian vampires are particularly resistant to Chaos as I recall, which could be an interesting idea if they're trying to help drive the chaos from their land in preparation for conquering.

But who knows honestly.
>>
>>57367781
Warpstone is valuable to any magic practitioner, and most samples used in magic experiments are small enough to not be immediately deadly. Vampires, who are more or less immune to Chaos corruption due to their stagnant nature, can use warpstone more freely without the risks associated. I don't know what kinds of vampires plague Praag but I'd imagine plenty of them are of the Necrarch bloodline.
>>
>>57365967
Why not just accept that Josh Reynolds is a bad author and has been since the days of Warhammer Fantasy?
>>
>>57366936
>playing the 8th edition
>>
>>57368547
The one (and only) thing I liked about 8th was the horde. I thought it was a good trade off steadfast for players who wanted to play agressively. Essentially iy divided the game tactically which is always a good thing.
>>
>>57363707
It's not interesting, it's mindless subversion for the sake of subversion. Impressive only to those who think drizzt is interesting because he's a kind hearted drow.
>>
>>57366174
>current meta
What? The two people we can still convince to play us?
Joking aside at my group it goes:
Dwarves, Ogres, Empire, O&G then Skaven (decending order)
>>
>>57368871
It didn't divide it tactically at all though

>>57367781
They retconned that bit of fluff, chaos drives vampires nuts now.

It used to be something to do with sealing their soul off from the aethyr.

>>57366936
It depends, honestly I think that ten wide bricks are difficult as fuck to maneuver around the average table.
>>
>>57368958
>It didn't divide it tactically at all though
How so anon? In my group at least there are certainly players, units and strategies that favour ranking up vs increasing width (both working in their own right). I stayed away from the competitive scene so maybe you may be able to enlighten me as to why you dislike the horde?
>>
>>57340913
Unlike chaos, beastmen, ogres or any vampire count save von carstein? Invaders in Warhammer canon can't have any real impact because that would mess up the player base. It's not meant to be a proper tolkien-like storyline. That's why the almighty gave you enough imagination and hopefully motivation to make up stories of your own.
>>
>>57341640
This. Picturing khorne warriors as yet another form of fantasy meth-heads is both boring as fuck and umimaginitive. They are professional warriors who use their aggression practically, not human-orcs in armour.
>>
Is there any lore about the Harbingers of Mutation (the sorcerers from the Moulder clan)?
>>
>>57352861
Charge things that don't win you with static resolution. So units you can kill enough to not lose combat, units that don't have many ranks and units that don't provide many high strenght attacks. This way the knights' role is to hit and jam the enemy line long enough for your slower units to catch up. Don't expect them to break units by themselves (unless they are rather light, in which case knights are overkill) but to cause distruption in enemy's line and plans.
>>
>>57368898
>it's mindless subversion for the sake of subversion
It's subversion for the sake of not being retarded.
>>
>>57340987
>Or the Orcs that swarmed Mourkain and caused the Strigoi to fall from noble rulers to feral monsters?

Does this event have a name? Sounds like a fun read.
>>
>>57369017
I dislike the horde because it was a rule added to benefit goblins and clanrats but in reality does far more for elite infantry like blackguard, white lions and woc.
It also makes mid tier fluffy choices like rat ogres even worse because they can't break hordes on the charge anymore.

Now with fewer units on the table there's less maneuvering to obtain prime position and as I said, the game isn't designed to accommodate ten wide units movement wise.

Looking at you, m3 dorfs bammer blocks that reform further than a model is allowed to move.
>>
File: ladda ned (4).jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>57370569
Aight, i'll focus their attention towards lower quality units then allthough some empire knights or something like it also seem like a prudent target.

All this knight talk makes me really eager to test them out in this capacity.
>>
>>57370877
Enemy knights may be too fast for chaos knights to charge, but if you succeed you'll definately win. My mate uses Nurgle knights to hold anything with less than 6str. They are hard to hit, resilient and have good save. They deal just enough wounds to tie infantry with ranks. Annoying fuckers
>>
>>57371289
Sounds lovely as I myself use Nurgle knights.
>>
>>57370685
Fair points. That has never really been a problem for me or my group as we tend to play large games where hordes work well.
>>
>>57370667
It's called "and then the best clan got shat on by everyone at once".
Sorry it has no fancy name as far as I know.
>>
>>57347573
>Grimnir
But anon, he did, and his new name is Hashut, and he’s beautiful!
>>
I wish there were more audiobooks for Warhammer. Waiting for that redux.
>>
>>57362591

*winds of magic

Except potions are magic, as well as runes, and other curios that have latent magic
>>
>>57366287

I have the Infernal Guard with hw + shield. I was debating putting in some Blunderbuss dudes as well, but points-wise these things are so expensive so it was hard to swing at 2000pts.

I'm still working on my K'daai, but I'm using this dude as the base: https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Skaarac-the-Bloodborn

He was the official model FW was working on for the K'daai, but once AoS kicked Fantasy back to the Old World, they changed gears and turned it into this Khorne monstrosity instead. My goal is to convert him back into the K'daai he was meant to be.
>>
>>57371807
That's because objects can absorb aether from exposure to the winds of magic. In Realms of Sorcery they specify that both magic items and mutations are a result of this.

On the original subject, I believe they would know the difference from in breeding for two reasons:
-They have Mages, who can literally see if something from magic origin or not.
-Some noble families have the practice of keeping couples "in the family", and I imagine they would manifest the subsequent symptoms, so if the difference between inbreeding and mutations wasn't known they would have already been wiped out.

Of course, that doesn't mean that one isn't mistaken for another sometimes.
>>
>>57371807
Runes require magic.
Potions also require magic, like the blood elixir the vampire queen brewed.

The aethyr/ warp goes beyond the winds bro.
They know about in breeding for the same reason the western world considers it taboo, rearing farm animals over multiple generations.
>>
I understand that O&G hate and destroy hobgoblins on sight but what are their views on gnoblars?
>>
File: 1512818177181.jpg (134 KB, 600x480)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
What's the relationship like between dark elves and skaven? I kind of want to make a skaven clan for table top, and wanted my stormvermin to have alot of dark elf undertones(i.e similar color scheme, dark elf weapons, alot of eshin assassins), a product of alot of trading/raiding in naggaroth. I remember the greyseer book had the skaven society in underaltdorf kind of blend the 'culture', using furniture and the like, sort of mimicking the folk above. Kind of want to have a vicious clan of fighters, rare for skaven, in the cold wastes do the same thing.
>>
>>57371832
That sucks. I’ve heard that said before, do you have any links or etc showing that this daemon was going to be the destroyer? I can believe it, but I just wonder why then they released the name lord Bull Centaur for AOS chaos dwarfs.

Good luck too, love the fluff for the Dawi Zharr
>>
9th age is better.
>>
File: tomkangz.jpg (138 KB, 1024x576)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>57354497
Hierotitan, I mean it had rules but it's usable now, and because I'm not that guy I seriously can't help you with the rest.
>>
File: Amazing sketch.png (5 KB, 507x460)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
So with all the Chaos Knights talk I've decided to make a list which I think might utilise the tactic in a pretty good way. Any input you guys might have is more than welcome!

I took the liberty of making a quick sketch of the flank that the oblique tactic would be relying upon. The five units that are not depicted within it would be assigned to keeping my opponents forces at bay untill I can start rolling up their flank. The long charge area combined with the 18-30 attacks from each unit of Forsaken should be enough to make my opponent hesitate to get into combat with them with anything but the most elite of monsters/units while the dogs should be able to stall a unit each for atleast one turn.

+ Lords +

Chaos Sorcerer Lord [425pts]: Lore of Nurgle, Mark of Nurgle, Wizard Level 4
. Chaos Mutations & Powers: Daemonblade
. Magic Items: BRB - Dispel Scroll, BRB - Enchanted Shield, BRB - Potion of Strength, BRB - Talisman of Preservation

+ Heroes +

Exalted Hero [226pts]: Battle Standard Bearer, Halberd, Mark of Nurgle
. Chaos Mutations & Powers: Hideous Visage, Scaled Skin
. Magic Items: AB - Helm of Many Eyes, BRB - Dawnstone

+ Core +

Chaos Warhounds [40pts]
. 5x Chaos Warhound: 5x Vanguard special rule

Chaos Warhounds [40pts]
. 5x Chaos Warhound: 5x Vanguard special rule

Marauder Horsemen [95pts]: Musician
. 5x Marauder Horsemen: 5x Flails, 5x Javelins

Forsaken [252pts]
. 12x Forsaken: 12x Forsaken of Slaanesh

Forsaken [252pts]
. 12x Forsaken: 12x Forsaken of Slaanesh

+ Special +

Chosen [413pts]
. Champion
. 16x Chosen: 16x Halberds, 16x Mark of Nurgle
. Musician
. Standard Bearer: BRB - Banner of Swiftness

Gorebeast Chariot [140pts]: Mark of Nurgle

Gorebeast Chariot [140pts]: Mark of Nurgle

Chaos Knights [260pts]
. Champion
. 5x Chaos Knight: 5x Ensorcelled weapons, 5x Mark of Nurgle
. Musician
. Standard Bearer: BRB - Gleaming Pennant

+ Rare +

Chaos Giant [215pts]: Giant of Nurgle

++ Total: [2498pts] ++
>>
>>57372319
Hobgoblins back stabbed the greenskin race, damning all greenskinkind for all time to be the #1 slaves of the Dawi Zharr. Gnoblers are, well weird. They never existed beyond a possibility of goblin kind(of which there are many), and just seem to pop up as something to boost the new merchandise (ogres).

With that being said, chances are, they will be treated as any other goblins found in a hostile army. Their leaders killed, and they assembled into the ranks. After all gnoblers merely followed greenskin code of ”bigger is better”, besides Orcs, and probably everyone else in the dark lands trade the little suckers to the ogres for goods. So unlike the hobgoblins, greenskins got no reason to hate them.
>>
>>57372635
Skaven and dark elves get along sprisingly well. Both are backstabbing murdering slavers. Both expect the other side to fuck them over and treat it like a joke between friends.
>ah shitrat poisoned my harem. Jolly old chap, what a cool poison. I murder some of his children to show I noticed.
>ah elf-thing murderstabbed half my sons. I knew-knew he'd like my poison. Nice blade work for a thing...
>>
>>57372635
There are old fluff stories that reflect there were clans around dark elves that started mimicking them. Their clanrats wore hoods and dark purple underclothes under their armor which they either painted silver or buffed so it shined. Stormvermin prided themselves by stealing DE helmets or paying assassins to get them for them, and were held above other stormvermin that had skaven crafted armor, same went for weapons. They were also quite snooty and didnt suffer slave rats, keeping them segregated from the snooty rats. Theres also mention of them kidnapping human and elf tailors to make them better clothes. They used a lot of assassins and weapon teams, very little monsters so to speak because

>"They smell smell and ruin clothes!"
>>
>>57372839
Kek
>>57372841
I knew I'd have a use for this pic.

But that's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks, makes me feel a bit better and not as fanfiction-y.
>>
File: 1511891507338.jpg (62 KB, 500x450)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>57372980
And fucking forgot the pic.phone posting is the worst.
>>
>>57372781
Should I perhaps stick the BSB inside the knight unit so that it will get some additional umph? As it is the Chosen unit would be kinda overkilly with alot of eggs in its basket.
>>
>>57372841
That's pretty funny. Do you remember the source?
>>
>>57371832
yeah chaos dwarfs really burn the points, fair enough.

That is a fairly exciting base at least. I hope you post some pics.

>>57354497
Nehekarran Skeletons
Nehekarran cavarly
Nehekarran something else, prolly archers/chariots.
effectively a middle point between the starting unit and the elite units
>>
>>57374599
Bro this is 17 years ago when Warhammer was still fun. Back then GW had a writing contest and i submitted 5 sub factions of the popular armies and I actually got GW's attention. Two were skaven, one in marienburg where the skaven started wearing plumes and the dark elf skaven. Technically I guess ~im~ the source but I no longer have the pages from the white dwarf they popped up in.
>>
>>57372635
>>57372839
That may be a joke but is actually true. Keep in mind, skaven hate surface dwellers, no matter what, and relations with the verminkind are mostly based on personal simpathy, convenience, and how high are the chance to scam you and get away with it.
But since they're both slavers and raiders at heart, i think skaven and delfs would probably engage regularly in slave and resource trade. The north is full of warpstone, so the delves might trade it to the skaven for slaves, services and informations. The north is also full of burly and strong barbarians who are excellent slave meat, which delves can trade to the skaven
>>
>>57373148
Way too risky putting your BSB in that small unit. One combat goes bad and you risk his death on breaking.
>>
>>57372319
Gnoblars are smaller, weaker and stupider goblins, so probably the only use they are to other greenskins is either food ( both for orcs and squigs) or pets (or alternatively chew-toy)
>>
>>57372781

since the giants the one backing up and breaking the unit knights are holding seems pretty legit, unless of course you get outdeployed or cover placed between the giant and his target. essentually you are very reliant on deployment going well, otherwhise adapt and choose a different plan.
I love giants though they are great
post pics of him

>>57373148
as >>57374850 says. keep him in the chosen
>>
>>57374850
>>57374916
Fair enough. It would have been quite a gamble in exchange for some extra combat resolution.
>>
>>57374916
>Post pics of him
Will do later when I have acess to him. He's not really chaosy though. My plan for him was to fluff him as a captor rescued from a tribe of ogres. Originally he was meant to be a Not!Tzeentchian giant for 9th age as the thought of a gargantuan and drunken wizard is too awesome to ignore.
>>
>>57374767
No worries. I liked that idea.
>>
>>57372712
http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_UnderEmpire/topic/8881536/1/
>>
Just got the old marauder giant from mail. Cool as fuck little man
>>
>>57375927
>>
>>57375724
Thanks, have a fem chaos dwarf. I want to say I can’t believe it, but I’m sure they resold this as that Khorne daemon. I’m pissed that it happened, but at least there is some proof of it. Kinda reminds me of the one from years back of 40k’s commander farsight, and how it was like 6 or so years latter, after seeing the wip, that a nearly identical model of it was now being sold as the new farsight.

Sadly, unlike Farsight, I don’t think we will see the destroyer in official model form anytime soon.
>>
>>57375427
if you want more lore tidbits i'd be more than happy to supply. Just let me know what you want to know
>>
File: CSF_ARM_2_68.jpg (97 KB, 944x821)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Hey orc anons, do you use any specific color themes on your boyz or do you play with whatever there's on the table? I've started an army with a mix of vintage and new models and been thinking about mixing different tones of green and rag-tag colors.
>>
>>57376900
I think they do well as mixed and matched. Orcs big thing is just getting caught up in some crowd violence tidal wave, so it snowballs through areas. Or they just follow the biggest guy, so ethnicity dosnt really mean anythin to them. I would only really have any semblance of uniform on a named bosses unit.
I also treat my clan rats this way. Dosnt matter what your wearing, here's an item from this rusty weapon pile, go stab somthing. On storm vermin, made and trained to fight, have uniform look about them.
>>
File: daniel-farin-1.gif (1.05 MB, 495x600)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>57372781
What is everyone's opinion on this set up?
I myself am beginning to question whether or not I shouldn't switch the Chosen to Warriors to save a few points to place elsewhere. Granted it's only 64 points.
Another 'worry' is the Sorcerer Lord. It's current set up is quite expensive and inside a unit of halberdier Chosen with a fighty BSB I wonder if it just isn't a bit too much overkill. Then again it could always be used to charge out of a unit and fuck over a monster if a situation would require it.
The Gorebeast Chariots seem fine as their slow movement actually kinda work to my advantage with a oblique order-tactic. One of them are also sturdy yet hitty enough to be able to hold up most units alone if a situation would call for them to not workin tandem to eachother.
>>
>>57339767

- Heroes :
- Bray-Chaman 110 pts

- Core :
- Chaos Warhounds (x10) 60pts
- Gor Herds (x20) 185pts
- Ungor Raiders (bows x10) 60pts
- Special :
- Razogors (x2) 110pts

-> Total : 525 pts

Here is my budding beastmen army, I want to add things but I don't know what to begin with.
Help pls.
>>
>>57377544
Don't know much about Beastmen but as a WoC-player I'd say that you should probably split that warhound unit into two.
>>
>>57377658

warhounds are split in two units of 5, same for ungor raiders and razorgors are each on their own.
I just put them together on this list to simplify
>>
i am looking at the list of novels in order to get into the setting the knights of brettonia sounds interesting. will it be a good starting point to get into the series
>>
File: 300px-Khorngors.jpg (50 KB, 300x218)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>57377723
Aight.

If I were to speculate I'd say that a unit of Khorngors wouldn't hurt you and Minotaurs are simply too iconic to not include.
>>
>>57376900
I do for Savage Orcs, and Night/Forest Goblins.

They share either robe color for Night or tribal paint for Savage and Forest.

My Black Orcs and Plains Gobs/Orcs are just random colors. Looted gear, personal symbols.
>>
>>57377973
Yeah i'm thinking about minos too but they are Special and i don't have much points into core.
And another unit of gors wouldn't help me much against high Endurance/Save enemies.
So I guess I need both.
>>
File: IMG_1469.jpg (795 KB, 3072x2048)
795 KB
795 KB JPG
>>57375927
He's a lovely model and one of the few I didn't scrap in the WFB purge of 2013-14
>>
I have a doubt about Battle Standard Bearers in 7th edition; If the unit with the BSB flees it says that the banner is lost and to swap the model for another one. Does that mean that the character dies or that he no longer carries the banner?
>>
>>57378642
The character dies.
>>
File: IMG_1278.jpg (457 KB, 1600x1200)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>57378237
You might want to read through
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Beastmen
>>
>>57377544
hey anon, as somone that's played my last 5fantasy games at 525 -550 points in the last month I can offer the following:

make sure bray shaman lvl 2 mage (if he can) ,its just too good not to get.

Now I presume your ungors and warhounds are for redirecting/flanking/screening/killin archers and warmachines shenanigans while your gor herd holds the main block and your razorgors break the main block?

I'd say your army looks alright for something at that points level.
Definately think about getting a backup cheap caster if you can though as your points go up.

additionally if you havent heard of it yet, grab battlescribe: it can go on your phone/tablet/pc and you make an army list, then it prints your list for you in an easy to read format.
>>57377772
the knight errant,questing knight, grail knight ect ect series are a decent enough bookseries. follows calard of galamont and his peasant companion through his quest to find the grail.
>>
>>57352164
Femgors sounds so much better though.

>what mentions they do get don't paint them in a pretty light

I could have sworn that they were essentially polar opposites to their male counterparts. Kind, docile and nurturing.
>>
>>57379112
They’re only mentioned a few times. 8e made them docile, G&F made them little different from males in role.

Since nobody really went into detail on the parts of Beastmen GW didn’t want to talk about, there’s no consensus between authors. Just like what tge Old Ones are, if Lizardmen Spawning Pools use eggs, and so on.
>>
File: 1387981604643.png (139 KB, 600x800)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>57379112
The Felix and Gotrek stories mention beastwomen once as shy and gentle compared to the beastmen. That could just mean they don't immediately butt each other in the head and fight for food - they weren't described for more than a sentence or two, as part of explaining how a servant of Chaos had her baby and had it taken away.

Another anon once shared part of a story where a beastwoman is depicted taking a mutant baby that had been abandoned in the woods. Maybe she was gentle, but she looked ugly and dirty, and definitely didn't treat the baby like a human would have - just grabbed it and went.

I can understand why you like Femgor, but a Gor is a kind of Beastman, distinct from a Minotaur or a Bray - it'd be like calling a human woman a femAfrican or something. Either way, it's not the canon term as far as I'm aware.

Sometimes I wonder why they included female beastmen in the lore at all when they could have just had them fucking Harpies. Harpies are obviously female - I can't even find an art of them that's safe for a blue board - and are drawn to Beastmen encampments anyway.
That way you don't draw in the guys who desperately want cute faun girls like pic related that the lore doesn't really support.
>>
File: halfling-elves.jpg (473 KB, 1095x730)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>just bought a huge bunch of wood elves from ebay

What am I in for if I play 7th edition? People in my group told me "MOVEMENT MATTERS" and "hard to master, but really rewarding if played well". What units should I get into? Recommendations? Anything to watch out for my guys?
>>
>>57347573

Did you forget the part in which clan skyrie blows up the moon just to kill off clan pestilens?
>>
>>57353314

HPA rape train is always awesome.
>>
>>57365410

It is quite difficult to explain all, as many races have unique strategies (such as the Wood Elves teleporting train of doom) or tactics change radically based on who you're playing against.

Horde armies (namely, skaven, vampire counts and orcs), try to drown you in cheap infantry, so their key units can get into a good position or just wreck the rest of your army

Shooty armies tend to stand their ground around a central piece, and gun down most menaces

Elite armies rely on small compact troops

Then there is magic, which can wipe a whole troop in one turn if you're not carefulo, or just unlucky.
>>
>>57366936

Hordes are very easy to flank, and tend to lose steadfast very quickly.
>>
File: aaa7311.jpg (123 KB, 618x800)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>57377279
Bumping with the best converted army I've ever come across.
>>
File: aaa7911.jpg (86 KB, 504x759)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>57379714
>>
File: aaa8011.jpg (145 KB, 696x715)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>57379749
>>
>>57379411
Because GW stole Beastmen from Glorantha as revenge when they lost the rights to the Glorantha license despite having a hue overstock of unsold Glorantha minis because GW never could into stock levels.

Broo had girls, so Beastmen do too. Broo females are largely undefined because Glorantha lore is supposed to be vague and contradictory, so GW didn’t bother doing anything different with them.

The reason Beastmen don’t rape piles of their own feces to create baby Beastmen is GW just wanted to sell minis and not tell a story of how fucked up they are, the reason there are no non-evil Beastmen is GW cannot into moral complexity unless the moral complexity is everyone is a villain and the biggest villain is a dindu by virtue of the fact everyone else sucks too.
>>
I need (male) names for my Dark Elf Sorcerer in ROR. Anyone got suggestions?
>>
File: aaa8311.jpg (113 KB, 570x777)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>57379773
>>
File: aaa8711.jpg (104 KB, 610x654)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>57379804
>>
File: aaa9111.jpg (130 KB, 774x622)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>57379824
>>
File: aaa9311.jpg (151 KB, 808x643)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>57379844
>>
File: aaa9511.jpg (181 KB, 1008x709)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>57379861
>>
File: aaa9611.jpg (129 KB, 918x523)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>57379884
>>
File: aaa9711.jpg (104 KB, 797x512)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>57379903
>>
File: aaa6911.jpg (195 KB, 1024x765)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>57379916
>>
File: aaa6511.jpg (114 KB, 570x760)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>57379968
>>
File: aaa6411.jpg (115 KB, 606x719)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>57379982
>>
File: aaa6611.jpg (109 KB, 642x871)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>57380010
Isn't this simply the baddest motherfucking BSB you've ever seen?
>>
File: New folder-001_2.png (914 KB, 1137x767)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
>>57379786
>the reason there are no non-evil beastmen is GW cannot into moral complexity unless the moral complexity is everyone is a villain and the biggest villain is a dindu by virtue of the fact everyone else sucks too.
Making some beastmen not evil isn't really adding moral complexity though, unless you think 'orc baby, what do?' is an incredible ethical dilemma.

Beastmen are monsters, pure and simple. They're not masters of their own destiny, they are slaves to dark powers and something to be feared.
The moral complexity isn't on the beastman side, it's on the human side, and the beastmen provide a good counterpoint. For example: Lord Anselm d'Andouillette is a shithead. He killed his wife in a drunken rage, he overtaxes his peasants to the point of starvation and his retainers are basically a gang of brigands. He'd be the villain of a normal story, but it turns out he's the only one around here that can stand against the incoming cannibalistic orgy of death and violence that is coming out of the forests and the heroes need his help.

I don't know, I just think that the 'Drizzt Effect' just opens a whole can of worms that merely takes away from the beastman's value as supernatural force. Is Lord of the Rings less morally complex than World of Warcraft because Tolkien's orcs are irredeemably evil?
>>
>>57380477

Tokien orcs are not irredeemable, they are intrinsically evil.

He had quite a problem with the concept of being irredeemable
>>
>>57379411
>That way you don't draw in the guys who desperately want cute faun girls like pic related that the lore doesn't really support

Jokes on you I would be more than happy with a >>57352154 pic related looking waifu.
>>
>>57380575
Wrong choice of words, perhaps, since 'irredeemable' has a much more specific meaning in christian theology.
>>
>>57380477
>'orc baby, what do?'
>'Drizzt Effect'
I don't understand either of those two concepts. Could a kind anon enlighten me?
>>
>>57380477
I’m saying the singular reason the GW didn’t steal tragic moral complexity in Broo is they absolutely fucking suck at moral complexity unless literally telling you “This is morally complex, pity him!” like with Archaon.

Broo are a product of fate, but fate that can be changed by others. If GW had copied this, then any mutant not abandoned in the woods would be perfectly human in all but appearance, the abandonment of Broo causes them to be evil, and when you abandon enough of them the metaphorical collective “hidden sins” destroy the community in a very literal sense. Broo are not born evil, they are a product of it which continues and causes suffering to everyone connected with them unless confronted and dealt with mercifully. Pic related actually.
“Good” Broo aren’t like Drizzt. More like Obi-wan Kenobi, hermits on the edge of civilization that help out wanderers and adventurers before being killed by those who hunt them for existing.

Literally the only thing GW didn’t steal, and its to the detriment because it keeps them solely in the role of unimportant Chaos redshirts.
>>
anyone have the quote from that empire guy who converted to chaos and mentioned the barbarism that chaos had? Its the only thing he said before he went to the chaos wastes. it was written in a gamebook i believe and screenshotted
>>
>>57380766
In most RPGs Orcs are evil monsters that you have no problem killing because they are always bad, and are just XP that hasn’t been harvested yet. But they have females and babies, so what happens when the adventurers kill all their adults which had been raiding a village, and now there’s just babies and the elderly right before winter? Immediate uncomfortable moral greyness in a standard setting.

Drizzt is a character from D&D. He is a Drow, a type of Elf that is ALWAYS evil except for him and one small group of nudists everyone forgets exists. Drizzt went on a lot of adventures with a Conan expy and got novels and comics to star in, and became very popular in the 90’s. Fucking EVERYONE wanted to play as him, to the point that “Drizzt clone” is a very VERY tired archtype and there is a joke that the Drow are not evil because Drizzt-like characters outnumber the normal Drow.

Both are examples of what happens when a universally agreed-upon badguy suddenly gains moral complexity out of nowhere.
>>
>>57380810
Think about it this way though: GW was trying to make a setting for wargaming. The individual morality of the characters didn't matter as much as making the overall army clearly understandable and accessible. It used to be that the headcanon could fill in any gaps, but that wriggle room got squeezed out more and more in later editions.

Not every faction actually needs moral complexity, and some would probably suffer for having it beyond a few individual characters. The Orcs and Goblins don't need to be tragically but understandably flawed, the Vampire Counts are pretty much straight up evil and revel in it, they aren't even misguided humans too close to Chaos corruption like the Norscans.
>>
>>57380810
See, I'm not sure it's purely because they suck at moral complexity, because mutants - while closely related to beastmen - aren't absolutely inherently evil. There's a bunch of examples of pitiable and even genuinely good mutants from throughout the game's history.
I suppose, like >>57380988 said, it's to do with making a character for an army rather than individuals and mutants were never really a force in the same way beastmen were.
>>
File: 1473138903316.jpg (153 KB, 802x577)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>57381128
If it helps, stuff like this gets fleshed out more in the roleplaying game. While the wargame really only has time for the broadest overtones of culture and demeanor, with more time spent describing battles, WHRP in the Tome of Corruption went into detail about the causes of mutation, the effects it has on the mind of the user - they will always eventually turn to madness and evil because of the corruption of Chaos, yes, but that is only exasperating the slide towards insanity one would naturally feel waking up one day with fingers growing out of your neck like a collar and knowing you risk death and will be forever separate from your kin.
>>
>>57381234
I never liked this about Warhammer, how the result is always Chaos.

Nobody ever goes mad and decides to run with Orcs, barring 1e. They become Khornates.
Nobody realizes the world is on the eve of destruction and visits a Necromancer for immortality, they turn to Nurgle.

A guy with fingers growing out of his neck would be better off trying to get help from a Dwarf surgeon, but instead its just “Welp, guess I’m a Tzaan-turnskin. Kayohs!”
>>
File: Bloody_Maria.png (310 KB, 297x419)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>57381680
Well technically going to a surgeon is an option some mutants take, since physically removing the mutation can give them a chance to rejoin society - at least for a while. The corruption of addles their minds and makes them susceptible to the lure of Chaos, but it isn't the only option - some attempt to live their lives as best they can, even if it's on the edges of society. Some do end up working for Skaven or Necromancers, or are enslaved by such or Dark Elves. A few just commit suicide outright because they've become what they hate. There's a short story in the Kislev book about a mutating man in Praag who ends up being killed and becoming an undead, never turned to Chaos. Remember that mutation isn't always because of Chaos corruption specifically, but could be warpstone exposure or just unfortunate chance - it really comes down to if the Chaos gods somehow get their word directly to the mutant, or they end up joining a cult.

I'm not saying you don't have a point - way too much stuff ends up getting thrown at Chaos, and it gets rather unimaginative. But it's still a lot better than 40k, where just about everything that's not xenos-related is Chaos. At least there's vampires and skaven and such to mix it up.
>>
>>57357576
Unless they have eternal frenzy, frenzy is a beserker state your ramp yourselves up into. In WHFRP and the 40k equivalent you need to spend a turn hyping yourself up with chanting or self mutilation or imbibing something before you go beserk. No mortal can live their lives in a constantly beserk state.
>>
Does Bretonnia have any sort of interaction or relationship with Kislev? All I can find looking through the WHRP books is that there's some Bretonnian merchants in Erengrad, but I have no idea how each country generally views the other.
>>
>>57352133
nagash is dead
or was until end times
>>
>>57382870
Dead-ish
>>
Can anybody here give me their 2 cents on why /aosg/ is so shitty?
>>
>>57383327
Its a different game. Let them enjoy their different wargame. I dont see anyone complain about flames of war on here or vice versa. Let them be in their own, completely separate universe and game. Its like getting mad that your younger brother wants to be like big bro, even if he is annoying and your parents spoil him.
>>
>>57383327
Do we have to? We've been complaining for years, check the archives. I want to enjoy people actually discussing tabletop rules and miniatures and such for once.
>>
>>57354387
>>57354398
>>57354410
>>57354427

God damn I want some demigryph knights.
>>
What do Norscan/Chaos Tribe villages usually look like? I've read Riders of the Dead and Blood for the Blood God but I hardly remember any descriptions of towns. And Total War shows fuck all besides some palisades, shrines, monuments and other stuff. Are they all just in longhouses AKA regular viking shit with some forts?
>>
>>57354970
>implying they wont do cathay now that they'll have all those three kingdoms assets
>>
>>57383483
>>57383504
I meant the general and its culture. Why is it so God damn shitty?
>>
File: ROTD.jpg (320 KB, 864x1200)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>57383327
Honestly, I don't hate AoS. I like the simple ruleset, I like some of the models. The setting was garbage but they've salvaged it and turned it into something cool. Though I do think the WHFB world was much richer.

/aosg/ however is a cesspit. At least here people discuss lore, hobby and stuff. There all they do is scream about soy, stormcast, jews and throw semen and blood-poop at one another. It's pretty abysmal. Also damn, post a model with a square base you get screeched at to fuck off.

It's toxic af. Anyways, have some Adrian Smith art.
>>
>>57357255
In one of the gotrek and felix books a Tzeentch warlord was the one ordering around the multi-god coalition armies. He could see magic and shit but he didnt seem to be able to actually cast it himself.
>>
>>57383757
/pol/ invading prolly lol
>>
>>57383327
Some bitter Fantasy posters have made it their mission to ruin it.
>>
File: AWD.jpg (337 KB, 1143x1640)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Which issues of White Dwarf are worth reading for WHFRP content?
>>
>>57379789
the feathers I'll disagree with but the fur there are still parts that are messy, sadly the pictures I took erode all feather detailing. Just gonna have to trust me on that one. Will clean up paw areas especially though.

>>57383651
they are pretty strong to boot,I really like them
>>
In 8th how does firing artilery behind units work? I've always assumed that you needed a unbroken line to fire at anything (cannons included) but my opponent contested that.
>>
I miss dwarves.
>>
>>57384471
I've always taken it as needing unbroken line of sight except for lobbers like stone throwers and mortars, which have rules for firing indirectly.
If the artillery is elevated, or their target is(and I'll count Large Target monsters and such as elevated above enemy units) then they can be seen. But if the cannon and the target are on the same plane, then no, they can't see them.
While that's not entirely realistic, as cannon do lob shots(albeit more gently than mortars) 8th rules take them as straight lines from the barrels.
>>
>>57384589
>But if the cannon and the target are on the same plane, then no, they can't see them.
Er, I'll addendum what I'm saying here that if the cannon and the target are on the same plane and have troops in between, then those block line of sight.
If they're friendly troops, you can't fire. If they're enemy troops, you can't target behind them but you can hope you get a good scatter and roll.
Or just shoot the unit. It is an enemy after all.
>>
File: 1431882713409.png (56 KB, 148x199)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>57384541
What have you been shooting them with?
>>
>>57384631

Hah. No, but seriously, I miss the Warhammer dwarves. They were pretty interesting. I read through all of the dwarf books on the mega a few years ago.
>>
File: Josefbugman.jpg (413 KB, 744x627)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>57384654
I don't fully get that. I mean, it's sad that the setting isn't supported anymore and it's much harder to find a game, but the books are still there, you can still get a lot of the models, you can play the videogames that have them...what's there to really miss? Bretonnia's still as present to me as before it died with the End Times.
>>
File: Norsca_01.jpg (84 KB, 856x650)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>57383720
That's mostly all that's there, yeah - there's a palisade, shrines to the gods, perhaps a monument or artifact they built the village around, a watchtower or two so they can see enemies coming, and longhouses. The thralls seem to live in cruder hovels. There are also some fortresses, crude castles or abandoned Dwarf holds.
>>
>>57384814
That's a really cool looking model.
>>
Does Kroq-Gar's spear actually cause double wounds, or does it simply mean that wounds he causes count as double towards combat results?
>>
New Thread
>>57386302
>>57386302
>>57386302
>>
>>57382631
Just like real life medieval England/France, they did not interact at all besides minor diplomacy and merchants buying/selling goods.

With that being said, I think that if we tried to imagine a what if, I think the Brets would see a mirror reflection of themselves (king, all powerful female wizard, waring dukes) but it will be the other side of the coin they see. Kislev has tons of ranged units, guns for use on the battlefield, and peasants with rights(when compared to Bretonnia).

Though to be frank, I like to think that some Kislev duke went to help the Bretonnians during their massive crusades to cleanse the area that would become known as the border princes.

The only other time I can think of that the two interact with each other would be when old world travelers seek guidance through the dark lands. Kislev is the only human faction with knowledge of the dark lands, so it’s either hiring the local Kislev population for safe guidance, or resorting to ogres/hobgoblins/chaos dwarfs/or pay the outright ridiculous prices to hire the high elf’s to take you via sea.

Most men will gladly chose the Kislev locals, when compared to the other options it’s the best option pound for pound. Sadly for them the Kislev locals have a habit of Shanghaing them to the chaos dwarfs, both for the money, and to keep the slave raiding parties of the Dawi Zharr away from their homes.
>>
>>57378685
Thank you very much
>>
>>57380981
Ah I see. I fail to see how the orc baby thingy would be a dilemma though. If orcs are inherently evil you're doing a good dead by eliminating them. Seems like the only problem is the players' own squishyness towards taking a life.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.