[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1515453275707.png (870 KB, 573x859)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>>RULES<<<

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread: >>57280797
>>
Anchor
>>
>>57343491
I was hoping you could draw this Oni Lady on the left in the clothes on the right. She's effectively going to the north pole and she needs to bundle up for the trip.

Pretty much hood style on the bottom right with the parka on the top right. but keep the fur trim.

She's a big girl, so don't be afraid to show it hugging her tight.

Also, her blonde roots continue to grow out longer, Like she hasn't dyed her hair in a REALLY long time.

Thanks for your time!
>>
File: IMG_20180109_213511.jpg (279 KB, 1280x720)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>57343542

I'll scan this then try out a background colour bit.
>>
File: WIP2 by PenAndPaperAnon.png (643 KB, 1420x1015)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>57343542
Anchoring for Drawfriend.
>>
File: 2hammertime.jpg (838 KB, 2481x3652)
838 KB
838 KB JPG
I might do some fully armored requests.
>>
>>57343542
Wip'd.
>>
File: reference 2.jpg (419 KB, 2193x1321)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
Reposting from previous thread

Hey there everyone

I wanted to request a D&D 3.5 moon elf psychic warrior from a really long campaign (some years now) that I'm DMing

The character is a vampire, prince of a very small kingdom, so he's pretty much a serious, quiet, and calculating dude, he's always the one who came up with the tactics and strategies for the party when there's a combat. I consider him the tactician of the group.

As a prince, he has a noble demeanor but in contrast he uses such a big sword, taking advantage of his superior vampire strength, physically he doesn't look that buffed, so it's often a surprise for strangers when they see him wielding that (him being an elf doesn't help too), on the handle of that big zweihander he carries there's a black diamond where the trapped soul of his father lays in. Long story short a sadistic lich who raided their kingdom trapped him inside and now this character seeks to restore his realm and avenge him/liberate him.

As many vampires, he tries to hide his condition from everyone, that's why he, and his progenitor as well, got interested in psionics, nowadays he can wander under sunlight thanks to a level 5 Adapt Body power
>>
>>57341455
As stated previously, thank you anon, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
>>
>>57319050
Reposting from previous thread.
>>
File: IMG_20180109_0001.png (1.88 MB, 1018x1500)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>57343595

Doot doot doot.
>>
>>57343491

>>57343637
>>57343637
>>57343637
>>
>>57343944

Slow down there, broseph.
>>
File: gauntlet ref.png (600 KB, 1048x503)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
Kindly requesting a magic item for a game:
It is a somewhat old and battered left gauntlet, dull grey, with a shard of some foreign material embedded into the beck of the palm
The shard itself is pitch black, like the vantablack in the ref, and seems to pull and distort light around it, similar to a black hole or refracting light I know, it's difficult to describe

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>57344018

Well, as much of it as anyone wants to do would be nice, anyway.
>>
File: art.jpg (525 KB, 1330x1274)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>>57343491
Requesting my adept from my current Shadowrun game. He's an SAS deserter who's taken up a kind of knightly persona, which is what he originally hoped he would get to be.

>Wears a button up and tie under a black leather jacket, with advanced body armor sandwiched between. The collar of his button up and the tie are still visible over the top of the body armor.
>His right jacket sleeve is entirely covered in a knight's armor. Black with gold embellishment along the edges. His opposite shoulder has a big Union Jack patch on it.
>Pants are simple dark jeans with a huge revolver strapped to one thigh. Simple black combat boots.
>Young and haggard looking, with a pair of round sunglasses that don't actually do much to hide his eyes. Hair buzzed down.
>Primarily armed with a longsword, made to modern tactical specifications. Not embellished at all besides the necessities but almost as tall as he is. Matte black.
>>
File: dreadedrob.png (2.19 MB, 2280x1984)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>57343491
Requesting the Dreaded pirate Robert of the campaign I'm running.
He is wearing the hat,mask and outfit on the left and is sitting on a chest overflowing with gold, gems and other precious trinkets
Thanks!
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
Anchor for Swords & Wizardry the kids party.
>>
File: Spellblade Refrence Sheet.png (922 KB, 1228x1066)
922 KB
922 KB PNG
>>57343491
Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

He's a very charming guy, even though one of his ears is slightly larger than the other one. His magic has a tendency to scare the uninformed as whenever he uses magic it causes small illusionary elemental magic to form around him and objects around him, so it makes people a little jumpy. He was also a soldier, who spent the majority of his time honing his martial and innate magical abilities, so he's pretty good at the whole deal. Have fun with it!
>>
File: Tallie_2.png (6.35 MB, 2432x1904)
6.35 MB
6.35 MB PNG
>>57343491

Reposting this from the last thread. I think somebody might have already taken it, but I thought I may as well put it here for their convenience.

Requesting an X-Wing pilot for Age of Rebellion.
>Pose and outfit of the girl on the left
>Face, hair, and build of the girl on the upper right
>Scarf of the girl on the lower right
>Helmet from the lower rightmost pic
>>
File: snowni.jpg (564 KB, 1000x1450)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>57343558

By my math you now owe me something like... eleven billion dollars.
>>
>>57344942

What about a child's smile?

You are a gentleman and a scholar. i'll refer to you when ever my buddies need a commission. and they get a lot of commissions.
>>
File: Ex Paladin.png (2.13 MB, 1600x1200)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
>>57343542
Anchoring the request from a few threads ago since a drawpal said they're working on this, I'll just copy what it said :>

Requesting my now ex paladin. Looks exactly like the top left picture with raven black hair and a white bow holding her hair in the back. Has the exact armor of the biggest picture with the dress of the top middle picture (color scheme is deep blue/white/gold) and the cape/scarf of the bottom middle (deep blue instead of red and no hood.)

Last session took a huge tole on her so I would love to have her in a desperate/lost pose. Maybe like the one in the bottom left or just her standing holding her holy symbol pendant while looking at it with completely empty eyes. It was a bloody fight so it would be cool to have blood splatter on her face/armor/heck even pendant.

The posing isn't necessary at all, really just create a sad looking ex paladin. The artist can mold it to however they want to be.
In the end, I just want her to be a fair skinned, raven black haired, and blue eyed elf. Thank you!
>>
File: 1515299109280.png (1015 KB, 1500x750)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
>>57343491
Requesting my Paladin. He's a guy worn down by the world but somehow he keeps on fighting.

He wears the suit on the right, only without the helmet or cane. He has a breastplate and gauntlets to cover his chest and hands. Pose-wise, I think a stance like the left pic would be good. Maybe have his arms crossed or something dynamic. A bust shot is enough.
>>
>>57345001

Children are not allowed on here.
>>
>>57344942
I love your style, are you taking commissions?
>>
File: pirate ref.png (2.33 MB, 2202x932)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
Requesting a pirate.
His clothes are blue like the guy on the left but not as fancy and closer to the style of barbossa on the right, as is his grey-streaked ginger hair which he keeps under a black tricorn. His beard is like in the closeup of the left guy and is the same shade as his hair. He's smiling wide, revealing his teeth are like that of a shark, as are his eyes. At his belt is a falchion like in the picture, though with a brass-coloured handle.
>>
>>57343944
I was going to do this but then
>Peter
yeah no thanks
>>
>>57344942
Out of curiosity, BigM, how many times have you drawn that oni now?
>>
>>57346356

What's wrong with Peter?
>>
File: Damian drawthread.png (735 KB, 1400x600)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
Requesting a pic of my Fighter/Dervish/Tempest from an epic levels adventure.

If anyone wants to try dynamic poses, that also works.

I like to call him "I made a terrible mistake and refuse to seek help": The Character.
>>
>>57346411
Just count? >>57343558
>>
File: 20170924235852_1.jpg (186 KB, 1600x900)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Requesting a qt post apocalyptic rebel girl in trenchcoat like pic related, a rifle, ponytail, bandanna over part of her face, brown eyes and hair, pistol holstered on her belt. If not a trenchcoat then a green winter jacket. If you can draw a dragonov svd rifle that's what she uses but if not that's fine.
>>
File: dragonborn warlock.png (3.21 MB, 2073x3394)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
Repost from previous thread

requesting a broad-shouldered, muscular female bronze dragonborn warlock (similar body type to (1)) wearing a black hooded tunic similar to (2) with the hood down, well-worn leather armor similar to (3) layered over it, twin daggers and a handaxe strapped to the belt on her armor, a large leather pack similar to (4) on her back, and a pentacle necklace similar to (5) around her neck, thanks in advance
>>
>>57343558
did you not see my question in the last thread?
>>57344942
welp never mind, that's better than I could do anyway. Nice work anon.
>>
>>57346610

Is this same character with the FAMAS?
>>
>>57346759
same guy probably
>>
>>57346759
No it's a different character.
>>
>>57346854
sell it, hack
>>
>>57346878
sell what?
>>
>>57346940
it, stupid
>>
>>57346959
>>57346878
>>57346821
>>57346356
>>57345881
>>57344018

Samefag
>>
>>57346974
Good to know you requested both those entitled piles of shit.
>>
>>57347012
No one cares, dumb entitled homeless person
>>
>>57347032
Not as much as you're entitled
>>
>>57347042

In what respect? Do you have evidence?
>>
Jesus Christ shouldn't you children be asleep right now? Fuck off already, both of you.
>>
>>57347070

Specifics, please
>>
>>57347077
All of it
>>
>>57347088

I'm sorry, but that's empty rhetoric
>>
Just commission someone.
>>
>>57347120
No u
>>
Seriously though, why is Peter a bad name? It was a carefully considered reference to Saint Peter, to the etymological root (rock) in this case semi-sarcastically, and to Peter Carroll, the chaos magician. Is it just "durr, human name bad for dragon"?
>>
File: VoodooOrc.png (2.85 MB, 1752x1800)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>>57343491
Requesting an Orc Witch Doctor/Voodoo Priest.

He is tall and skinny, like to the point of being able to see the bones of his rib-cage. He wears little clothing but lots of trinkets made from the bones of small animals even a few skulls. Vials or bottles of sickly glowing potions hang around his belt. Tribal painting all over his body, nose piercings bald head.

For a bonus I would like him wielding a staff with voodoo dolls depicting my player characters dangling from it. Perhaps he is even ready to drive a large needle into one of the dolls.
Link to players pics.
https://imgur.com/a/7sJey
>>
>>57347204

>>57347204

Similarly, Scarlet is both a reference to the Scarlet Woman and a joke about her being light blue instead of scarlet, and Emett is a pun based on the Hebrew אֱמֶת.
>>
>>57346177
http://bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/commissions
>>
File: 1512435163835.png (807 KB, 1550x1204)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
Requesting a guy in power armor, mixing these two styles. The body and limbs of the left one, with the "helmet" style of the Elemental.
>>
File: Investigator Request.jpg (602 KB, 2480x1636)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>57343491
>>57328230
Migrating from last thread.
I'd like to request a drawing of my investigator in Call of Cthulhu. He's a mid-30s librarian that ended up rolling a bit low on appearance. (20/99 if anyone was wondering)
Anyways, back to the request:
1 is his general face/hair/glasses, but his face is a bit chubbier.
2 is his shirt/jacket. It's a bit baggy, and sags down to below his waist, enough to perhaps conceal a gun in his waistband...
He also wears a white shirt under it, and the jacket is about halfway buttoned up.
3 is his general body type. He's a bit chubby from a lack of physical exercise.
4 is literally everything else he wears, just boots and blue jeans.
5 is his pose. I'd like if there'd be some smoke swirling up around his head, possibly even coalescing to form something like an eye, or maybe a skull.
It doesn't bother me if you just give me a simple drawing of him standing and smoking, but the extra details would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance to any drawfriend that's interested!
>>
File: IMG_7021.jpg (312 KB, 1343x1007)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
Requesting a female ex-ganger Inquisitor for 40k.

She is dressed similar to the woman on the right with gang markings on her jacket and armour.

She also has the gang-tatts on her face and sharp, filed down teeth.

Please and thank you.
>>
>>57344942
The world doesn't deserve you, friendo. (Also, art is fabulous as always.)
>>
>>57347883
I'll take him, I dig this schlubby investigator. Tell me more about him? I love knowing more about player characters.
>>
File: Kurza-PaliOrc.png (570 KB, 906x548)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
I'd like to request my Paladin Orc in Crusade armor

this is a bit of a low-priority request as I'm not using her in a campaign in any foreseeable future [spoiler/]
>>
>>57348362
Well, if you insist! Thanks, Anon!
His name is Artistole Caulfield, but everyone just calls him "Artie;" except, of course, his parents. He grew up in a small, quaint town in southern Vermont, near the Massachusetts border. He was raised by his parents Samuel and Alice Caulfield, former prestigious students from Miskatonic University.
Artie spent most of his childhood cooped up in his room, almost always with his nose in a book or his eyes glued to the TV playing whatever nature documentary his father had put on.
After receiving his master's degree in English language and literature at Miskatonic University, Artie looked at his life and realized that it had been horribly misspent. He had spent 25 years of his life devoted to trying to follow the idyllic life of a scholar his father had long pressured him to live, but what had he to show for it? A slip of paper and crippling debt. It seemed that all of his colleagues were getting married and starting their lives, yet he was alone.
He decided to pack his bags and travel abroad, seeing the world's beautiful sights, and living the life he never had the chance to live. It was during his travels he met a beautiful woman named Charlotte Warren, a bookish lass 3 years his junior studying Zoology from Stanford University. Surprisingly, the two quickly fell in love, and after she graduated, Charlotte and Artie married, and they moved into a lakeside house in the place Charlotte grew up; Port Townsend.

Artie now spends his time working as a librarian until he can find a better job. He's a fairly heavy smoker, a vice he picked up from his father. He owns a 2 year old German Sheppard named Rufus, which he and his wife jokingly refer to as their "practice baby."

Sorry if this is too much, I tend to write a lot about my characters.
>>
>>57349312
>Charlotte
>>
>>57347875
>not just wanting a full elemental suit
Freebirths...
>>
Requesting a brother and sister drow duo.

>Him
Taller of the two, with long white hair. He's a druid of spores and wears loose-fitting almost raggedy clothes, as the fungi and spores that are hosted within him pick at the materials he dons.

>Her
Short and messy white hair. She's a gloom stalker ranger who carries an elegantly shaped spear. Her armor is also close-fit and made of a hardened leather augmented by spidersilk.

Please and thank you /tg/.
>>
Request here, I would like some 40k fanart of the Marines Malevolent exiting a drop pod. Also, the drop pod has crushed an IG Chimera, with a few horrified soldiers looking on from a distance.
>>
File: 1503724308483.jpg (368 KB, 1351x1004)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>57343736
Here you go, anon. Hope you like it.
>>
>>57343542
Anchoring my request for Witch Princess from towergirls gleefully experimenting with unspeakable horrors in a cauldron for the guy who asked for more refs. Posting the extra refs too;
http://tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1770
http://tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=739
http://tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2259
http://tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=943
https://i.imgur.com/zzSh6al.png
>>
>>57349752
This is so cool! I am saving this immediately and showing all of my friends that are in the session.

Thank you, anon, you're the best.
>>
>>57349752
...okay this may just be me but I swear I've seen that before. From like, at least a year ago. Am I going mad?
>>
>>57349810
It's very old, one of Bored Drawfriend's old deliveries from here.
>>
>>57349829
I knew it.
My memory isn't complete shit yet.
>>
>>57349829
>>57349842
Well even if it isn't original, it still fits closely enough to what I had in mind that I'm still happy someone went out of their way to find it.
>>
File: 20180110_063511.png (1.68 MB, 1674x1080)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
R E Q U E S T I N G
It's me, Kaiserboo from prievous thread. I'd like to request German ww1 female trench medic. Loosely braided blonde hair. Shy pose, maybe grabbing strap of her bag with both hands. Please make her uniform short, no capes. I don't know what about face tho... Maybe just draw cute small face with some scars. Also, it's for weird wars 1 in savage worlds system so it's connected with /tg/. Don't give me bullshit that it isn't.
>>
File: 4249967.jpg (96 KB, 558x726)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>57343542
Anchoring request for drawfriend.

Can someone draw me a Harlequin Shadowseer, taking off their mask after a battle or play, with this face? Main colours for the Shadowseer should be black and green.
Bonus points if the background shows a battlefield filled with dead Word Bearers or Emperor's Children Chaos Marines. One extra internet if the tattoo in the neck is visible.
>>
>>57343491
Oh wow, my request was made the OP pic. I'm so honored!
>>
>>57349312
I like it, I really like it. Same drawfag as before, I'll be posting it as soon as possible.
>>
>>57350944
yes it's definitely about you and not the artist
>>
>>57350948
The artist is totally badass, major props to them. I just have never had any of my requests be the OP pic before. I'm sorry if I sounded a little too self-centered. It's really late where I am and I'm running on no sleep in over 40 hours so it's hard for me to think about what to write to avoid those problems.
>>
File: Ghoul Mole Request.png (1.83 MB, 1412x1272)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>57343491
Requesting a drawing of an upcoming NPC in my Shadow of the Demon Lord.
Top left is his race, a molekin. They are described as:"ugly by human standards,typically standing 3 feet tall with fleshy bodies that weigh around 130 pounds. Molekin have wide faces with overlarge noses and small, beady eyes, and pink, brown, or gray skin tufted with long white hair. Their hands end in curling claws, suitable for digging through earth and stone."
And I'd like him to take on the physical characteristics of the upper right image, i.e. Pale skin, red eyes, sharp teeth.
Finally, I'd like him to be in a pose like the bottom left image, but tightly clutching a tome to his chest.
Thank you in advance to any drawfriend that's interested!
>>
>>57350996
Oops, meant to type Shadow of the Demon Lord campaign.
>>
>>57350947
Aw, thanks Anon! I've always loved writing about my characters, and I'm glad someone else could enjoy my inane typings.
>>
File: IMG_20180110_0001.png (2.11 MB, 1008x1500)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
>>57343929

Done.
>>
>>57351508
That stripe is a nice touch. Good work!
>>
>>57351646

Thanks! I was a bit apprehensive about adding it but I think the nice contrast with the blue coat and suggestion of motion paid off. I'm glad you like it too.
>>
File: 1515569599941~2.png (1.87 MB, 837x1500)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>57351508

And a slightly less washed out version via the magic of technology.
>>
>>57351038
the flannel is kicking my perfectionist ass but i'm making progress
>>
File: drawthread8.png (1.65 MB, 2400x3200)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>57351990
forgot pic
>>
File: drawthread8.png (2.3 MB, 2400x3200)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>57347883
>>57349312
>>57351038

Delivery! One investigator, hope he doesn't get San Loss
>>
>>57352325
Nice work dude, maybe you'd want to take my request? (The one with trench medic)
>>
File: infinity stone.png (766 KB, 996x1303)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
>>57344042
Here's a wip
>>
>>57352688

Don't start shit.
>>
File: castlevania.jpg (1.62 MB, 2292x2960)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>57343660
>>
File: 1.jpg (401 KB, 854x1125)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>57343491
Requesting a color edit
I would like the pants to match the top colors and stripes pattern
Thanks!
>>
>>57352833
Oooohhhhh shit son, that looks amazing!
>>
File: 1515515707155.png (2.92 MB, 1440x2416)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
Requesting my super cliche northern barbarian

She has:
1. The hair of this image, but with half her face disfigured from claw marks of a big ass bird

2. Big heavy armor like this image, as well as general demeanor.

3.a cool as fuck big ass fur thing to wear cause it's cold up north.

4. The ghost of her father (a dead player character) who at most appears as a faint image behind her as she fights alongside other ancestors. I can take or leave this part, whatever seems more fun to draw.

5. A greatsword carved from white stone that houses the souls of each previous wielder

6. The White Crystal built into the bottom of the hilt that provides the sword with its powers and traps the souls of its users.
>>
File: nebulaeae.jpg (1.25 MB, 2300x2663)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>57343491
I need this image retouched and finished.

>Make images meld into each other so there's no borders
>Continue that blue wispy cloud from top image into hand image, so it doesn't end abruptly (by don't cover the tiny brown cloud either)
>Fill the shape with fitting color of cloud (I guess you can clone existing clouds, or you can find some other ones on the net, or freehand, whichever feels better to you)
>Fill outside the shape with same bluish bluishness as the other three images - you can stick greenish or wispy yellowish accents as you please, as well as stars.
>Only in the lower left corner must it fade to complete starless cloudless blackness.
>When melding colors it would be nice if you could preserve as much green tinge as you can, it looks kinda cool (I mean in the bit where it touches a dark magenta cloud bit)
>>
File: CsVm0ZkVYAAPyVO.jpg (78 KB, 975x600)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
This image but CIA as Inquisitor, Deathwatch Marines, and Thunderhawk in the background
>>
>>57348273
What are gang markings on jackets? I mean what does that look like?
>>
File: no take candle.png (797 KB, 600x800)
797 KB
797 KB PNG
>>57350996
So sleepy I can't even get the captchas right.
>>
File: boxhead.jpg (140 KB, 535x963)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Hey, /tg/, I have a request for a sci-fi game I'm running.

It's a tall, looming humanoid creature fully covered by the crimson red cloak he's wearing. The only visibly feature on the creature is a pitch black box where his head should be.

The cloak doesn't have a hood.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
>>
File: 1511749256698 (1).png (409 KB, 618x840)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
Hello, Im hoping someone would draw my character for a commoner adventure in dnd.

She's a barmaid who fights with an axe and a tankard, sometimes relying on her steel toed boots.

Her most prized possession is a cheap clay wedding ring (she's married to another player, the blacksmith)

She's overconfident and clumsy, so I thought it could be fun to have her tossing an axe in the air to show off, not realizing its about to come down on her head.

I requested this some time ago, but I don't think it was finished so I wanted to wait some time to make sure not to offend the previous artist (you were really good)
>>
>>57353969
Holy shit, thanks Anon!
>>
>>57352325
It's amazing! Thanks, drawfriend!
>>
>>57353162
Holy shit, I wasn't expecting a full colored one, thank you so much man!
>>
File: Breach1.png (1.75 MB, 1920x1200)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>57284945
migrating
>>
>>57353793

I don’t know what any of that shit means. How about a reference.
>>
>>57352688

Your targeted begging is despicable.
>>
File: drawthread.png (1.52 MB, 804x660)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
Requesting art for a Maeluth/dwarf sorcerer. I'm fine with something really quick and dirty.

The sorcerer has pink eyes along with pointy ears, pointy nose, and a coarse, white beard. Basically take the guy on the right hand side of my reference image and make his face "pointier" and more angular.

As for his clothes they'd look something like the ones of the left hand image, but without the shield. If you decide to colour it the robe would be red and the metal bits would be gold.

Cheers!
>>
>>57354655
Don't mention it my man, just make sure ya boi gets back to his loving gal and practice baby

or at the very least, give him a kickass death
>>
>>57351787
OR here, thank you so much for this!! You did a wonderful job :D
>>
>>57355959

Glad you're happy with it! Apologies for the errors, but thank you for the learning opportunities!
>>
File: image.png (793 KB, 1024x572)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
Howdy
Could somebody please recolor her eyes into gold/yellow/amber?
Thanks!
>>
>>57356840
It's not really possible with the technology we have yet.
>>
File: 1515606997718.png (685 KB, 1024x572)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>57356840
>>
>>57354389
it was finished.
>>
>>57357342
oh wow! Im sorry for the duplicate request then! Thanks so much!
>>
>>57357342
All of my yes, not OR even. I think the coloring is really great good pose. Foreshortening of herleft arm is a bit off but it's hard to get right so kudos.
>>
>>57357041
Thank you!!!
>>
>>57353793
If he takes your heresy off, will you die?

>>57355217
Step up your meme game anon, I know exactly what the OR means.
>>
>>57355227
I do stuff to survive...
>>
File: IMG_7023.jpg (262 KB, 640x523)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>57353908
In my mind, they were symbols of all the gangs she was with in the "good old days"

So, any symbol would really do so long as it looked like it was scrawled on by hand.

Some Necromunda symbols for reference
>>
Do any drawfriends remember the rebel marksman from the old Star Wars Battlefront? I'd like to see someone make a nice new interpretation of her.
>>
>>57360735
>Star Wars Battlefront

You came to the wrong neighborhood /v/.
>>
>>57360767
Does /v/ do drawthreads? If so then I'll bugger off over there.
>>
File: Jean and TOM.png (758 KB, 540x1028)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
Requesting my character for a sci-fi surreal horror setting. My character is a 32 year old U.S. representative who tagged along an expedition to the Akashic Records that's set during the 1990s. During the time there, a lot of surreal shit happens to the crew. He has light brown hair and wears the suit shown but dull blue instead of tan. On his left arm he has an ethereal organic weapon attached, similar like the reference but it's not as detailed. He's holding in his right hand a worn AI bot that has flesh tentacles coming out of its broken bottom. Any liberties can be taken on the arm and suit. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>57360834

They do. They're surprisingly good.
>>
>>57344781

Bump.
>>
>>57344604
Bump for the magic swordsman!
>>
>>57360767

I regularly post my anime waifu requests here. Don’t really know much about tg but it has the best draw threads
>>
>>57362420
You forgot your trip, Marie.
>>
>>57360936
Taking this one, love me some sci-fi body horror, even if it scares me the most.
>>
File: PicsArt_01-10-11.53.24.jpg (709 KB, 2048x2048)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>57343491
Requesting my Crusader serving (dnd) Leviathan.
The stance on pic related is perfect, but would like the halberd instead of an axe, and the sigil on the surcoat would be the sigil on the bottom left. And the color for the surcoat would be the grey/blue like in the bottom left.
Thanks if any kind anon takes my request!
>>
File: big suit.jpg (272 KB, 800x1251)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>57347875
Here you go
>>
>>57343491
?
>>
>>57364112
I'd suck them titties like Luke Fucking Skywalker.
>>
File: infinity stone.png (1.11 MB, 818x1070)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>57344042
And it's done.
>>
from another thread, trying to describe a manticore:

The golden beast’s front legs end in powerful paws tipped with flesh-rending claws the length of swords, while its arachnoid rear legs conclud with sharp, pincered feet, and its thickly furred front gives way to a segmented, chitinous tail which curls broadly and ends in a deadly, bulbous stinger. From its shoulders sprout glorious wings of fire, and from its neck grows a regal, flowing red mane which look like the rising sun. Its ferocious visage is bestial, but also carries with it some semblance of humanity and feral wisdom.
>>
>>57349147
bumperino!
>>
>>57349514
Bump of two minds.
>>
File: dwarfscorcerer.jpg (1.93 MB, 1791x2619)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>57355509
>>
>>57364529
not OR, Nice work anon
>>
File: Mercenary.jpg (383 KB, 1875x726)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>57343491
Requesting my mercenary fighter.

She is a pale skinned girl with black side cut hair tied back into a ponytail but loose and messy bangs.

She wears a breast plate and plate spaulders for armor. On her right hand she wears a standard leather gauntlet, and her left hand is an archery bracer. Her boots are thigh high with spurs. Her sword is a basket hilt curved sabre.
>>
File: Tarellian Dog Soldier.png (3 MB, 2000x2000)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>>57343491
Hey there anons! I was hoping to get a Tarellian Dog Soldier drawn up for my Rogue Trader game.

Face would look like 1 with armor looking like 2. Any Tau insignia would be replaced with 5. After this point it's up to you for pose. Number 2 would be a good choice, possibly cleaving through someone with an axe. If possible a creature from 4 fighting alongside would be very cool!

Thanks anons.
>>
>>57350442
Why do I even try
>>
File: Chaos_Heavy_Bolter.jpg (10 KB, 250x175)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>57368340
I also forgot to mention he's got a heavy bolter slung off to his side with a belt fed magazine CSM style (no chaos marks on it though)
>>
File: 1494763256686.jpg (52 KB, 700x394)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>57368422
maybe because most artists dont want to draw WWII characters plus the fact that you are asking for free art and no one has any obligation to fulfill your request
>>
>>57368422
Oh? But you're not trying at all.
https://hubpages.com/art/how-to-draw-learn
>>
>>57368615
Reminder that /ic/ is incapable of citing artists who learned late in life.
>>
>>57368702
Don't want to learn don't want to pay but still has an attitude
>>
>>57346721
Picked this one up
>>
>>57368702

Would you just fuck off with your own pity party.
>>
Requesting one deadbeat slavic dorf dad with an alcohol problem.

Meet Ulrik. A Dwarf living in the slums of Shadowrun's North America. Hailing from Eastern Europe his slavic roots are clear in his demeanor and dress.
>greasy wifebeaters
>tracksuit pants
>calloused bare feet
>dirty grisly beard
>bountiful body hair
>muscular dwarven physique
>alcohol always within reach if not within grasp

Nightmare Mode: Draw his dirty tomboy of a daughter, preferably on the younger side of things.

Additional mundane details: Has a fruit of an Elf for a neighbor. He's not a bad guy but he makes too much racket clacking away on his computers all night and he NEVER comes over for smoked fish and vodka.
>>
>>57368893
>>57368955
not an argument
>>
>>57369083
Did you have a point to make that required a argument
>>
>>57353986

I'll take this one.

I need to practice painting large amounts of fabric.
>>
>>57369437
Thank you, I'll be waiting.
>>
File: drawthread9.png (3.06 MB, 2400x3200)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
>>57360936
>>57363286
space-non seems to have left us, but I leave this delivery here in his honor.

see you, space cowboy
>>
>>57368984
taking this rough russky, maybe his kid too if i can draft it up
>>
File: red riding hood.png (1.89 MB, 843x1574)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>57346721
Here you go
>>
>>57364529
Holy shit dude, that's awesome! Thank you so much!
>>
>>57368422

What’s the problem Anon? Your shitty request isn’t being filled fast enough? I’d gladly draw you a historically correct WWI landser. I’m not drawing your fantasy waifu. The vast majority of requests for female characters have nothing to do with tg/.
>>
>>57346276
24 hour bump
>>
File: ref.png (775 KB, 975x1153)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
>>57343755
bump
>>
File: RedCommishDoneFull.jpg (2.3 MB, 3300x3300)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
So I just had this commission done for me and I'm going to shill the artist a bit.

http://regovrso.tumblr.com/ is dude's tumblr, and he's honestly just a great dude. Really nice and professional, and I think his prices are more than fair for work of this quality.

The image I've posted with this cost me about 45$ USD.

His commissions are closed atm, but if they do open up again, I would definitely recommend buying from him if you have the inclination.
>>
>>57370484
The problem isn't the time or anything, just the negative attitude. I just wanted someone to draw me a pic, because I can't draw shit. I thought thats the purpose of this thread.
>suck a dick with that request
>>
>>57371797
Seems underquality for $45USD. I've commissioned better from microcommission sites for the same price or less. But hey as long as you're happy with it, that's all that counts.
>>
>>57372118
Art is subjective, so if that's your opinion I respect it, but I also disagree.

There are commission artists on tumblr or pixiv or their own blogs that I've seen that would charge more, or double for (what I see as) similar quality work.
>>
>>57368422

Try
Fucking
Commissioning
Yer
Shit
>>
>>57366315

That's sweet! Thank you!
>>
>>57372093
You started whining before anyone even said anything to you
>>
>>57370435
thank you so much, looks amazing ^^
>>
File: nil.jpg (423 KB, 1440x774)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>57343542
Anchoring Request, for a character I barely managed to put together for a DYP thread. I don't feel so guilty now that I've gone and done Sithar's Legacy but while I can fiddle with colours and shades it'll be a long while before I can do straight lines with a tablet, let alone figure drawing.

A left-handed dwarven fighter and former blacksmith by trade, he still wears his gloves and apron over his mail both for the protection and as a matter of habit. Wears two belts, one over the shoulder like a sash that holds three axes for throwing or close quarters combat as well as a second belt around the waist over the apron, a belt of Dwarven Strength (inscribed with images of dwarves doing dwarfy things according to the DM).

While proficient with axes, Nil most prefers fighting with a Lucerne hammer he calls Lucy. The piercing and bludgeoning swing-sides are shaped in the form and size of a jeweller's anvil but with an almost flat bevelled speartip.

Gruff and surly like most dwarves, he keeps a tightly braided beard and shaven sides to avoid losing hair in the fires, be it that of the forge or of war.
>>
>>57372093

The problem is you're being a little bitch about it.

If I'm here doing shit for free, then I'll do the stuff I want to do for the people who seem decent. Very few drawfriends like doing military uniforms and I imagine fewer still want to do a picture for someone throwing their toys out of the pram like this.
>>
>>57370185
Sorry for not responding, been pretty sick recently. I love it! The robot should have been a bit more bigger but it's my fault for not specifying. It's perfect regardless and I love the color. Thank you very much!
>>
>>57372118
I'm with this anon. When I first looked at it I said to myself "that's a pretty decent $15-20 commission" but I absolutely balked when I saw $45. But its your money and if you're happy with it that's all that matters.
>>
>/tg/ pretends to understand ethical pricing for illustration
>>
>>57373342
What's "ethical" varies wildly based upon the skill level and demand for an artist's time. I can't count the number of times I've seen artisty types on Tumblr bemoan the fact that they see others charging significantly less than them, but often fail to realize when they tell those people to mark up that maybe not all art is equal and the other person is charging less because they're just not as good or take literally forever to finish a piece, and charging more with that excessive wait time in mind is what would be considered unethical.
>>
>>57373179
Initially I was gonna have him football-sized, so he could keep it under his arm, but I kinda noticed you mentioned it was in his hand so I went with that.

Glad you liked it, and get well soon!
>>
>>57373401
>/tg/ pretends to understand ethical pricing for illustration
>>
>>57368422
maybe you should be more interesting, drawnon's are doing this shit for free. i bet you'd pull the exposure card if you could
>>
>>57373441
More like dumbass artist under value there work fuck up pricing for everyone else
>>
>>57373677
>Entitled poorfags pretend anyone likes them
>>
>>57373677
Newfag artists aren't worth as much per hour of work compared to people who actually know what they're doing.
>>
>Discussing the ethics of pricing in a thread dedicated to artists and petitioners working together to create interesting illustrations without money ever changing hands
>>
>>57361620
>/v/ draw threads
>good

Maybe for the fart fetishist , pretty much any artist they ever had was run out after a week me included
>>
>>57374040
Exactly this. Why the fuck do you people think we're constantly getting /v/ requests in this thread? We even have a resident /v/ troll coming around daily to beg for waifu art.
>>
File: WIP.jpg (505 KB, 2480x3508)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>57371724

Taking this one.
>>
>>57363652
That's pretty cool! Thanks anon!
>>
>>57374585
Thanks!
>>
>>57374585
Not OR but looking forward to seeing this one.
>>
>>57373731
most of them charge under minimum wage if you are willing to pay than they are at lest worth minimum wage
>>57373699
what are you trying to say
>>
>>57374585
I like the posture. Almost always rolled AdMech related stuff in my DH/RT games.
>>
File: myria_reference.jpg (323 KB, 1125x818)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>57343491
Requesting Myria Moonbean, my wood elf hippie wizard. Any pose is fine as long as her face is showing. Thanks!
>>
>>57350821
Is the drawfriend for this one still around?
>>
File: Breach1_finished_small.png (6.43 MB, 2000x1545)
6.43 MB
6.43 MB PNG
>>57355118
no need to fill this one, i did my shitty try at it and it's acceptable.
>>
>>57377385
I hope so, I was excited to see how this one turned out too.
>>
>>57377000

This is your tabletop rpg character or your waifu?
>>
>>57378399
I think you know the answer to that.
>>
Requesting a Barbarian-esque Druid. Armor bits should be leather. Feel free to add more chest armor. Thx drawfags!
>>
>>57378433

I’d rather draw a beloved tabletop character that someone actually plays and will proudly show to his GM and friends on game night then some customized fetish fodder for a basement dwelling weeb.
>>
>>57378399
>>57378510
OR here. She's my character. She's a greasy little nerdlinger that I wouldn't touch with a charity dick, but she's a lot of fun to play.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 700x700)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>57343491
Requesting a man wearing the three piece as seen in picture 1 but with a brown tie (if you feel like color if not then don't worry about it!) it appears as if he has a human head and face but its constantly blurred out like in picture 2. Also he would be holding a brown suitcase like in picture 3. His name is Mr. Steiner if you wish to put his name in the picture. Thank you very much in advance!
>>
>>57378727
Also, Stiener is a shapeshifting Eldritch Ambomination. That's just the form he takes the most.
>>
I'd like to request my World of Darkness character. She looks mostly like the woman on the middle-right, in terms of build and appearance, at least. Her hair is light brown and kept in a thick braid like the top-right, except that it's also dyed a deep forest-green (the brown should be showing through at the roots).

She's wearing a simple white minidress like on the middle-right, underneath a turtleneck lace bolero like on the middle-left, with floral leggings like the bottom-right and soft knee-high boots like the bottom-left. On top of everything else, she's got a bright spring-green scarf tied like a shawl, like the top-left.

Thanks!
>>
File: changeling ref.png (3.96 MB, 1146x2396)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB PNG
>>57379063
I'm an idiot. Here's the reference image.
>>
File: elfman.png (719 KB, 1000x616)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
Requesting my former salaryman elf turned homeless guy. He should be wearing the clothes and have the general appearance of the guy wearing them, but with the hair colour in the circle and a lot paler, along with his right arm being the cyborg arm and holding the revolver. He should look like he's been living in an alley for the past month and a half, and a little unhinged.
>>
>>57373078
So just write what to change in my request or why not. All i got was kys faget and it's not constructive way of criticism. Thanks for clearing this for me, won't bother you again.
>>
>>57361838

Bump.
>>
>>57380114
Nothing was wrong with your request. You didn't ask for criticism. They're pissed because you were bitching.
>>
>>57380283 ← qft. stick with your request w/o bitching for 5 or so threads, anon.
>>
>>57348273
Bumping
>>
>>57365208
bump
>>
File: 1515632148986 (1).png (1.28 MB, 1280x2132)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>57343491
Hello drawthread. I have what I hope is a fairly simple request. I'll be playing a field medic in a Star Wars game and was hoping someone could do some minor edits to the art I plan to use.

I would just like a first aid/medpack symbol on the bag and if possible could someone replace the bullets with banta vials like in the reference image. Thank you.
>>
>>57344604
Bump!
>>
>>57349147
>>57365239

Bump
>>
>>57378622
>She's a greasy little nerdlinger that I wouldn't touch with a charity dick
Sure.
>>
>>57381097
That looks like a borderlands character.
>>
>>57382415
I'm 99% sure it is someone's Borderlands OC but I snagged the art from a character thread on here for a post-apoc game that never happened like a year ago. Figured I'd use it now.
>>
File: eskimo.png (5.8 MB, 1969x2531)
5.8 MB
5.8 MB PNG
>>57343558

Haven't drawn in yonks and Paintshop Pro doesn't have nearly as many neat tools as Corel Paint X (but I'm too cheap to get a compatible version)
>>
>>57349514
Bump..?
>>
File: is-that-a.jpg (858 KB, 2560x2560)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>57353749
something like this?
>>
File: Aaron Beg2.png (2.02 MB, 1209x1828)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>57343491
Hi drawfriends, been a while since I last posted this guy so maybe I'll have better luck this time. I'm requesting my cyborg sniper from a game I'm currently in. Looking to have him wearing the vest next to 1 with the bodysuit of 2 underneath instead of the white collared shirt. The picture for 3 is pretty blurry so just do whatever you want in that vein of fashion. The face from 4 isn't intended to be dead set either, I just wanted to convey that he's supposed to be drop-dead gorgeous. If you want to you could give him some robo-tentacles from his back like those of 6 but if not and you do want to show his back then they would be in a compact backpack like 5. Again, if you chose to show them, his pistols look like 7 but he usually has these hidden so don't worry about it if you don't want to. The rifle of 8 is attached to something like the little robot arm of 9 but held at his back as if it were holstered or held out to him if he's using it. If you've played MGRR it's supposed to be sort of like the little arm that holds Raiden's sheath but attached at the shoulder instead of the hip. Once again, he doesn't always have his rifle so if you don't want to draw it or the ridiculously complex mount, feel free. Sometimes he wears a helmet/mask like 10 and this unicorn head like 11 that he projects over it. He doesn't wear these often but if you want to draw him wearing these instead of his face then go for it.
Feel free to improvise and fuck around with it if this strikes your fancy, I'm not exactly a stickler for free art. If you have any questions I'll be in the thread.
>>
>>57387086

I'll take this one. I could probably do with going outside my comfort zone and doing all these things ( men, tech, cyberpunk aesthetic ). Just a heads up that I'm not very good so if any other artists want to do it then don't let me stop you.
>>
File: IMG_20170823_104806.jpg (240 KB, 720x1280)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Requesting a picture of the -might be the main antagonist, players aren't quite sure of how much they dislike her- of my campaign.

She's a sorceress on a mission to revive ancient, empire destroying magitechnology for the sake of improving the lives of the masses. Personality wise she's like a lovely aunty. She tries to discuss things with the player's rather than fight whenever they encounter eachother and her shawl actually leads to a pocket dimension from which she can summon the decor and refreshments of a Victorian style tea room onto her environment.

The last bit is just to let you know. Do not feel obligated in any way.

Thank you.
>>
>>57343491
Hey drawthread! Hope you're all doing great!
I've got a request for my player's characters.
There's only 2 of them now, everyone else either moved or lost interest but these two survived an incredibly hard fight and I want to surprise them.
We're playing Star Wars Saga Edition.
One character is pic related. The other is a wookiee.
Really just have fun with this one I'm interested to see what someone comes up with.
For the wookiee character as long as he's furry, missing a leg and wields a big ass vibroaxe feel free to do what you want.
As for a pose both of them standing next to each other brandishing their weapons at stormtroopers off screen or on would be cool, but idgaf do whatever!
>>
>>57387384
Shit I forgot colors and such for clone trooper.
Blue or red highlights is good and there has to be a 28 on his armor somewhere
>>
File: ulrik the gopnik.png (4.62 MB, 2400x3200)
4.62 MB
4.62 MB PNG
>>57368984
working on this still, hope you're still here ulriknon.
>>
>>57386110
Not OR, but I like it!
>>
>>57387560
I'm always here. Always watching. Lurking. Doodling.
Loving it, by the way.
>>
>>57387806
good to know my man, back to the grindstone for me
>>
>>57387324
Damn, that was quick. Thanks
>>
>>57368340
>>57368426
Bump
>>
File: johnnycouture.jpg (720 KB, 1100x803)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
>>57343491
Requesting a school of invention wizard themed as a fashion designer. She's an elf with a lanky runway model build, and her spell component pouch is actually a tailor's kit with spools of thread, needles, scissors, patterns, etc. She dresses in runway-type fashion and is blonde.

Beyond that, these references are just loose ideas. My hope is that a competent artist can give her a good, concrete design.
>>
>>57388679
>high fashion

Kind reminder that wearing someone as a cocksleeve is fashion.
https://youtu.be/k85FnNHfChM
>>
>>57388920
Did anyone ever tell you that you're funny?
>>
>>57388154

I've got a free weekend so cross your fingers for Saturday
>>
File: PicsArt_01-12-06.11.41.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Requesting that someone redraw my Frieza Race character from my campaign because Im a doodoo artist. Don't have to, but if you can please add in a giant Supernova like the bottom image with the black particles in the top right
>>
Requesting someone to draw my Fallen London character. He's a Rubbery man pirate that's really good at shooting things, his attire is very similar to the pic but more revolvers less faceless. extra points if you also draw his blue prophet (Huge blue parrot/dinosaur that squawks the names of people who are immanently about to die)
>>
File: sssf.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>57389117
apologies I'm a retard
>>
File: southsea squidface.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>57389134
>11 KB, 225x225
What is this a reference for ants?! Bruh it took me a minute to find a ton of bigger versions of that image, both with and without the extra shit on the sides. Leaving the extra shit though because it is the largest size that also shows the source that I found on the first page of Google Images.
>>
>>57389311
https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/hearthstone_gamepedia/8/8d/Southsea_Squidface_full.jpg?version=82d01f9d4d3a68a78dd6c7b99aa9fa1d
>>
>>57389344
>https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/hearthstone_gamepedia/8/8d/Southsea_Squidface_full.jpg?version=82d01f9d4d3a68a78dd6c7b99aa9fa1d
Nice link, couldn't upload it? I uploaded the one I did because it has more background art and shows the card too, like I said, shows the source it was made for.
>>
>>57389431
> more background art
which was literally copypasted by the YT's channel guy via the stamp tool, as I see it
> shows the source
which adds nothing to the characterization, IMO.
>>
>>57389577
Are you stupid? That size is too small and you should feel dumb for saving and posting it here as reference.
>>
>>57389604
i'm not the OR
>>
>>57389624
That's what they all say.
>>
>>57389634
>>
>>57389686
Nice photoshop job..
>>
>>57389707
>>57389686
>>57389634
>>57389624
>>57389604
>>57389577
>>57389431
>>57389344
>>57389311
>>57389134

Picture for ants? Yes.
Situation resolved? Yes
Shut up now? Yes.
>>
>>57388679

I love fancy elves. I'll add this to my queue.
>>
File: angel 2 cents.jpg (11 KB, 200x200)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>57389865
Perhaps their jimmies are rustled because their requests haven't been filled yet.
>>
>>57389935
Oh, thank you; I'll look forward to it!
>>
File: cubed.jpg (459 KB, 3000x4000)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>57353986
seems strange enough request to take a shot at.
>>
>>57390399
Thank you!
>>
File: fading-bond.jpg (71 KB, 1000x2000)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>57390512
Any time. always happy to try drawing strange looming entities
>>
>>57390552
>always happy to try drawing strange looming entities
Then I'll request a strange looming loom mimic.
>>
>>57371797
Did you go over the image with the MSPaint spraypaint tool?
What the fuck.
>>
File: Moonbeam_1.png (203 KB, 810x831)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>57343542
>>57377000
Expect an update later in the weekend.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>57343491
Request here! They are my favorite characters that I've played on an TTRPG. One of them is an Orc Half Elf, He is 2 meters tall (6,5ft), the only part of him that is elf though is his inteligence and his ears, he has a ponytail and a draconic left arm. He is Berserker and has 2 silver axes with elemental orbs on each
>>
>>57343491
Other one is a Pirate cat folk (a lion) has a red bandana and a jacket without sleeves, has a demonic flintlock pistol, and a pair of ghostly cutlass, on one arm has a tattoo with a compass pointing southwest, and on the other arm has a tattoo that is a skull with horns and a beard
>>
>>57344250
bump
>>
File: IMG_5603.jpg (1.29 MB, 2401x3238)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>57388679
Second cake, since someone already called dibs on the first.
>>
File: IMG_1098.jpg (206 KB, 960x2132)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>57381097
How's this?
>>
>>57397821
That's great. If you still have it open could you post it as a .png with no background?
>>
>>57386110
Nice! Thanks man
>>
File: IMG_1100.png (1.24 MB, 1280x2132)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>57397888
Sure thing, does this work? (Havent done this from ipad before)
>>
>>57398850
That'll do. Thanks a ton.
>>
File: Request.png (1.42 MB, 1903x1261)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>57343491
Hey there, sorry ahead of time if I do something wrong since I haven't really made a request before.

1 is my character for an upcoming campaign, a 13-14ish year old boy who ran away from his village because of guilt(famed warrior woman got mortally wounded saving him). Supposed to be from a nordic-style culture, so for my request I'd like 1 to be wearing a nordic/viking-ish outfit inspired by a mix of 2 and 3's outfits. Something warm because of the cold environment, but still light enough to move around fast without anything snagging on trees and bushes. As long as the character looks like 1 in terms of looks and has a bow, you have full creative license to come up with whatever you want! Thanks in advance!
>>
File: pilot gal.png (369 KB, 1000x1250)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>57344781
I started sketching this. Got absolutely no practice at drawing females, so it might take me a while.
>>
File: lurking-looming-loom.jpg (381 KB, 3000x4000)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>57390790
I will not be tricked into this kind of...trickery.

Damnit

[Appologies for the delay didnt see this request until like, this morning]
>>
>>57344604
Bump!
>>
>>57346498
I forgot to bump this.
>>
>>57349514
Bump.
>>
File: ulrik the gopnik.png (2.59 MB, 2400x3200)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>57368984
>>57387806

Done with your dorfs, hope you like them threatening to mug you in front of a fire
>>
>>57397369
Oh cool, thank you so much! I really love the look of this dress!
>>
>>57399788

Take your time, my dude. I'm just glad someone's using my request as an opportunity to improve their skills.
>>
File: tallie.png (266 KB, 1000x1250)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>57403861
>>57344781

This might actually not turn out terrible. Here's partial lineart. Think there's still shading to do before I think about colors, but it's 3AM where I live so I'm getting pretty tired. Will continue tomorrow, tho.
>>
>>57368340
>>57368426
Bumping again!
>>
General thread bump
>>
>>57379063
Bump
>>
Female Version of a Sethrak (üic related) because it looks like there aren't going to be female Sethrak in BfA.
>>
>>57378242
nice tracing
>>
File: RebelScum.png (668 KB, 546x804)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>57344781

Here's... something.
>>
File: WIP 2.jpg (504 KB, 2480x3508)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>57375049
Some update, still super WIP though.
>>
>>57399880
No worries drawfriend, it was honestly a pun/joke request, but since it has been filled I will certainly use it lol. Just gotta figure out how to get my players into a room with a loom in it, perhaps exploring some old castle ruins... Mimics are pretty easy to tweak into any shape or form so I think I might just infest a whole castle with mimics and call it a day. Sure the first few will be surprises but after that it'll be expected... Might even get the players so paranoid of mimics that they don't touch anything in the castle lol
>>
File: Spoiler Image (112 KB, 249x750)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>57408799
Going into the castle was already a mistake...
>>
>>57409108
Heheheheh don't tempt me with that.
>>
>>57368984
another delivery but I forgot to incorporate the booze
>>
File: chillpr.png (842 KB, 876x1000)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
>>57344250
>>
>>57408799
The trick is as soon as you get one with a chest you really mix it up. Or don't even get one with a chest. Just have a random assortment of furniture on the floor and some church sconces but an enchanted-looking chest in real neat condition. As soon as they go to spear the chest, it gets stuck and the sconce starts laughing.
>>
>>57408799
Heh it's all good I enjoy doing monsters
Also >>57409108 beat me to it. Castle is lock lurker, retrieval item is a lock lurker even the Damn quest giver. Bastard even tries to pay you with bags full of lock lurkers
>>
File: dwarfcomi.jpg (1.33 MB, 2474x2766)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>57409503
that took longer than i expected
>>
>>57343491
I definitely cannot commission because of circumstances, so I rely on your good will.

I haven't completely made up my mind about this character, and I have a brief sketch of him, so I am relying on your interpretation to give me some inspiration. I am going for a viking-sailor-sorcerer for 5e D&D, a half-elf with an eye-patch. He is good-chaotic, 5.6 feet, 100 pounds, 27 years old and I randomly decided that he would have strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. Now that I have gotten the mundane stuff out of the way, I will green text some stuff that I decided about him:
> raised among a human family, in a Nordicish village
> Family is known for raiding, proud Family of warriors
> Family feuds happen, his family gets annihilated, gets his sorcery a long contract from his family - possibly involving a weapon
> Torn between vengeance and giving up his family's morals after seeing the bloodshed that his family has caused.
> A sailor, so I imagine him as a captain Ahab like figure in my head.
Right now my character feels like a Frankenstein's monster, and I feel like a illustration would refine and focus a certain image I would have of him. For example, the reason why I chose for him to be a viking was because I was reading the Volsung saga and my brain was really hyped on that; I wanted a Siegfried figure, but I also wanted to make a sorcerer for a long-time, so that why I chose for him to be a sorcerer instead of a barbarian. I might even go full Siegfried, and say he killed a dragon and ate his heart. I am not sure how I should develop him, and someone's interpretation would be a great help.
>>
>>57411069
B-BoRis?
>>
>>57411178
>was
how's it going
>>
>>57411199
Good to see you again, I was worried you'd left us for good.
>>
>>57411271
i'm usually around,good to see you to
>>
File: IMG_1102.jpg (328 KB, 1500x2000)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>57377000
Another cupcake
>>
File: 1515868818566.jpg (1.41 MB, 2772x2028)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>57343491
requesting illustrations of the main baddies and potentially later PCs in a metro 2033-esque campaign in T2K.

former FSB (and descendants of) operators turned cultist-tier orthodox. breaking the rule of ultimate clarity by having most of the visuals be dealer's choice as long as they fit the main theme. detail is obviously not necessary since it wouldn't be a PC, just NPCs and enemies, as long as it conveys the main theme. symbolism could manifest itself in any way, be it actual cloaks draped over ragged uniforms or chalk and sharpies right on plate carriers.

hopefully not too vague.
>>
File: manticore.jpg (909 KB, 2637x2169)
909 KB
909 KB JPG
>>57365208
>>57380910
Here's a manticore! I remember that thread and it was cool.
>>
File: 1KrAzYrOgUe.jpg (297 KB, 1619x886)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
Requesting my psychotic human rogue.
After her mind was ripped to shreds and reassembled by a necromancer (several times), she has become very unstable, prone to sudden mood shifts and a general lack of care for the well being of others. Not to the extent of say The Joker, maybe a little closer to Harley Quinn.

She looks like the girl shown with mismatched eyes (these were also replaced by the necromancer as well resulting in her being able to see "hidden" writings in the "real" world). Her body is slim and athletic along the lines of a ballerina dancer.

She wields weapons that she took from the necromancer, hence their evil appearance, her main weapon is about the size of a short sword so about 2 feet long. The rest of her weapons are knifes, daggers and karambits made from the bones of different creatures, magically fortified to be strong as steel. Her outfit looks like the suit in the center.

Hopefully someone is good at capturing a deranged look for her but I will take what I can get.
>>
>>57413252
Shit that's cool
>>
>>57387086

Just a heads up that I'm working on this but it turns out I'm worse at men than I thought so I'm currently doodling loads of rectangles with arms and legs.

>>57388679

I've been doing a few doodles for this too, so stay tunef
>>
File: IMG_1105.jpg (446 KB, 1663x2495)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>57388679
Different anon here, was also working on something to add to the waifu train
>>
File: 131242345346.jpg (884 KB, 1152x972)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
First time poster here, hope I can give you artists something fun to draw.
Looking for a BBEG I've been working on for some time now, basic premise is that he's an ancient lich based of the Evil Power Master from those old CYOA books (remember those?)
Here are a few excerpts from what I've written about him to give you a better image of what I'd like him to look like (along with the references in pic related):
"...Both flesh and sinew have rotted away, and his ebony bones are held together only by his evil sorcery."
"...draped in a regal, lavender robe, with streaks of both gold and platinum emblazoned upon its edges as highlights."
"...upon his head (with) a white "crown", a gold-and-white open-faced helmet with two tusks protruding from the top-front upwards, in three hands length."
"Resting upon his skeletal frame are two inter-joined shoulder pauldrons, which are triangular in nature and possess two "spires" that extend upwards in four hands in length."
>>
>>57415153
forgot to link to op
>>57343491
>>
File: IMG_20180113_220650.jpg (256 KB, 720x1280)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>57387086

Someone make a new thread.
>>
>>57415472

>>57415712
>>57415712
>>57415712

I'm not posting an anchor because I hate the (you)s

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.