[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1516750126381.jpg (136 KB, 736x1357)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Cavalry Edition
We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Previous thread
>>59127992

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>http://dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>http://mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki
>>
>>59167565
Hey good for you anon.

So hey on the map we haven’t covered much of the region between the Far West and the Mainlands. I consider the mountain ranges and steppes prior to a great canyon as being part of the Mainlands.

So would said steppes be a good place to have a knightly order of centaurs?
>>
File: 1516896066934.png (312 KB, 595x980)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>59167611
sure, though, what kind of culture flavor would they have?
Cuman?
Moorish?
Frankish?
All of them?
>>
>>59167655
Well I imagine they still have a similar north/south split with culture. Perhaps the south has more European flavored cultures, but the north is less settled, more nomadic and tribal?
>>
>>59167716
worth considering, so, without a leader type of monster like a Titania or a Pharaoh, would most monsters then live in more disparaged societies?
>>
>>59167803
Define disparaged?

I imagine monster society fall into these categories-
The Demon Lord and her various allies and client states, absolute monarchies
Small unorganized tribes
Coexistance states based either on contemporary feudalism, or modeling themselves on bygone empires
Miscellaneous states and queendoms across the world.
>>
>>59167860
oh fuck, wrong word, english is hard, but yeah, meant unorganized, as in tribal or village sized at worst or independent city at best
>>
>>59167936
Unroganized isn’t the word either, but yeah, I imagine most monster states are either like the seize of a county, or a city.
>>
File: werewolf-woman.jpg (18 KB, 448x252)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
also, reposting
Succubus
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Charisma, +1 Intelligence
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet
Vision: Darkvision 60 feet
Infernal Charms: You can cast the Friends cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast Charm Person as a 2nd level spell with this trait. When you reach 5th level, you can cast Enthrall with this trait. Once you have cast Charm Person or Enthrall with this trait, you must complete a long rest before you can use it again.
Seductive: You have Proficiency in Persuasion.
Cute Little Wings: So long as you are not Incapacitated, you are immune to Falling damage and are always considered to have a Running Start when making Jump checks.

Werewolf
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Constitution, +1 Strength
Speed: 35 feet
Healing Factor: When spending Hit Dice to regain hit points during a short rest, you regain dice roll + Constitution score hit points per Hit Dice, instead of dice roll + Constitution modifier. Additionally, if you have a Lingering Injury (DMG pg 272), you will heal from that injury after completing three long rests, or two long rests if you can consume twice your daily requirement in food and water during each long rest.
Claws: You have claws which you can use to make natural strikes with. This allows you to inflict 1d4 + Str modifier Slashing damage with your unarmed strikes instead of the normal unarmed strike damage.
Heightened Senses: You have Advantage on Perception checks where your sense of hearing and/or smell is relevant.
>>
File: 283_kobold_L.jpg (291 KB, 693x1100)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>59168175
Kobold
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Charisma, +1 Wisdom
Size: Small
Heightened Senses: You have Advantage on Perception checks where your sense of hearing and/or smell is relevant.
Natural Tracker: You have Proficiency in Perception and Survival.
Pack Tactics: If at least one non-incapacitated ally is within 5 feet of a creature you are attacking, you gain Advantage on attack rolls against that creature.

Scorpiongirl
Ability Score Modifiers: +1 Strength, +1 Constitution, +1 Dexterity
Crushing Claws: You have pincers that you can use to make natural attacks. These are Unarmed Strikes that do 1d6 + Str modifier Bludgeoning damage.
Pincer's Grip: You have Advantage on Grapple checks made to hold an opponent, and also have Advantage on checks made to resist being disarmed.
Toxin-proofed: You have Resistance to Poison damage and Advantage on saves vs the Poisoned condition.
Stinging Tail: You can make a Tail Sting as an unarmed strike. On a hit, this inflicts 1d6 + Str modifier Piercing damage and the victim must succeed on a Constitution saving throw (DC 8 + your Con modifier + your Proficiency bonus) or else take 2d6 Poison damage. This poison damage increases to 3d6 at 6th level, 4d6 at 11th level, and 5d6 at 16th level.
>>
so, Cursed Swords and the destruction they leave in their wake
>>
So, among who's on right now, how many of each do we have?
>Incubus/monster convert
>Monster supremacist
>Order
>Red Order
>>
>>59168510
You mean in terms of our inuniverse political ideology? I’m a corruptionfag but I like fleshing out each faction.
>>
File: barbariansamirite.jpg (16 KB, 255x232)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>59168510
>no Neutral
>>
File: Centaur-Charge.jpg (1.45 MB, 1920x1164)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>59167611
>>59167655
>knightly order of centaurs
Barbaric Centaurs > Those snobby nerds. Go Scythian or go home
>>
>>59168589
How do we define neutral?

I imagine there would be in a sense four factions, the Demon Lord, her allies, and corruptionfags in general, the Order, there allies, and other HFY guys, major neutrals, who may favor one side or the other, but don’t definitively pick a side like Miscaea, and minor neutrals, who don’t overall affect the balance of power.
>>
File: 1493012669728.jpg (13 KB, 330x270)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>59168593
>Scythian
I like the cut of your jib
>>
>>59168325
How would a cursed Morningstar differ in personality with a cursed halberd?
>>
File: mfw_romefags.jpg (22 KB, 257x200)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>59168631
>like Miscaea
you said it yourself
>>
File: BrideofChaos.jpg (108 KB, 800x524)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>59168510
This thread belongs to Chaos
>>
>>59168631
"Neutral" implies "not attacking either". That's not accurate for Misceus who are more just "opposed to everyone".
Is there some way to differentiate that linguistically?
>>
>>59168647
Morningstar is into handholding
Halberd likes to be manhandled
>>
>>59168667
off by one, almost satan, just by one
>>
>>59168670
There are probably military terms but I get the gist.

But if also say that say an orc tribe who raids the Order for men, and who overall agree with the Demon Lord, would still be neutral if they aren’t fighting under her banner, as they don’t want to see the Order toppled, they just benefit from raiding the Order rather than the Demon Lord.
>>
>>59168724
I'd describe that as anti-Order, as contrasted with pro-DL. It's the difference between "This person is my enemy" and "this person is my friend/ally".
If the only issue isn't that they're flying her flag, then they're de-facto on her side and would be listed as such.
>>
File: SharkTits.png (326 KB, 1024x768)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>59168724
>they don’t want to see the Order toppled, they just benefit from raiding the Order rather than the Demon Lord.
Except for those Red Handed tribe bitches who specialize in nicking other monster girl's men, the slags.
>>
5e Race Maker anon here; if anons are interested, I'm game to try my hand at making 5e PC stats for various mamono races.
>>
>>59168778
Really? They took our food, poisoned our water supply and anything we could even use to trade for such things, but you're concerned about the menfolk and THAT'S what's unforgivable to you? We are literally starving to death, take your mind off dick for two minutes!
>>
>>59168510
Order, definitely. Give all mankind the freedom of choice - if you choose purity, you will be kept safe to the best of our ability. If you choose corruption, you are free to leave.
>>
>>59168765
That’s a better way to phrase it. I was just trying to note that while say it benefits the demon lord to have the Orcs succeed, and it benefits the Orcs to have the Demon Lord succeed, it doesn’t necessarily make them allgned.
>>
File: Old Lady Knight.jpg (248 KB, 1233x1920)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>59168813
Well that sounds genuine; makes a change.
I echo your sentiments. Welcome Brother... it's been too long.
>>
>>59168724
>orc tribe
OI YOU!

Remember when you nicked me man, Ranga? I do and I means to take back what's mine!
>>
>>59168807
Lies and slander. The Red Handed is a proud and noble tribe and would never resort to such underhanded acts. The men they were given were gifts!
>>
File: 305_golem_L.jpg (481 KB, 771x1100)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>59168790
you're a cool dude anon, how about pic related?
>>
File: lightning.gif (200 KB, 250x104)
200 KB
200 KB GIF
>>59168510
Do we have a storm cult or anything? Or just natural disasters in general?
>>
>>59168853
On this note, while we are on the topic and if no-one else minds, it cool if we try to differentiate between p’orcs, and green skins? I think we should have both being considered as Orcs, but don’t know how to reconcile that.
>>
>>59168899
Define storm cult. We have chaos cultists, but yes natural disasters occur.
>>
>>59168899
Uhh... some Monsters associated with elements or nature may see natural phenomenon as something religious. So a lightning storm might be special to a Raiju, a volcanic eruption sacred to a Salamander, that sort of thing.
>>
>>59168922
Just a sect that sees and worships natural disasters like storms as the truest expression of nature's power and will. This reverence of the disasters' destructive power would put them against the Demon Lord for obvious reasons.
>>
>>59168900
Orcs with a C vs Orks with a K.
Figure out which is which, K is probably more... uhh... well dey wants ta git fighty, if ya knows what I mean.
>>
>>59168953
Not a cult but like someone mentioned, there are definitely religious types who would see nature like that, among Monsters at least. Subversion of the natural order would be one among many reasons to oppose demons.
>>
>>59168900
In MGE High Orcs are pretty much a straight upgrade and are the much more appealing, green, muscled, fanged, bone armored barbarians. I'd drop porcs all together.

Unless you mean greenskins as 40k/Fantasy orks, with their dialogue which I wouldn't do cause they're overdone and it'd be lame to just steal that.
>>
>>59168928
>>59168953
We do have nature worshippers in the setting, though they are more wizardy than druidy.
>>59168961
So p’orcs vs. orks. That’s good shorthand for the discussion, but we need more for in-universe.
>>59168987
High Orcs are just boar versions of p’orcs. And also not green.

I just mean fantasy Orcs in general. I like the idea of them being otherwise idenitical groups who accuse the other of being copycats.
>>
>>59168987
>are the much more appealing, green, muscled, fanged, bone armored barbarians
Wrong. They're just boars instead of pigs, and brown. Plus, they come with gross smell fetish shit.

I'd rather fuck anon's worm colony thing than any of MGEs orcs
>>
>>59168987
I kinda second dropping P'orcs on a personal level if only because it feels kind of redundant in terms of their function within the setting.
>>
>>59169034
What would be a good way to differentiate them? Perhaps one group is more Tolkien Orcs, and the other is more Warcraft Orcs?
>>
>>59169008
Yeah I meant to say dark skinned. The High Orc's only real pig feature is her tail. Her boars skull helmet. She's pretty much an amazon with a musk fetish.

Anyway both MGEs porcs are pretty lame. I would do neither porcs nor orks. Orcs are where you gotta some individuality in a setting.
>>
>>59169061
You could say "civilised and uncivilised" to get that point across while seeming less like a rip-off there, anon.
But I ask again, what would the purpose be to differentiate them? You've got every creature from folklore and mythology in front of you, why double up on orcs?
>>
>>59169148
What do you think is a good way to do that?
>>59169157
I like both and take a kitchen sink approach to the setting, and the question is an interesting one to answer even outside of this setting.
>>
>>59169197
>I want to bloat the setting with unnecessary redundancies
Do you have a fat fetish, because you refuse to trim it at any point.
>>
>>59169311
If we want to trim we should start trimming. Aside from the current discussion, what do you want excised?
>>
>>59169061
I'd base it on biome, surrounding fauna, what other monster girls they like fighting, what culture most of their men are from, their physical preferences in men, and their tactics of obtaining them.

So for example the biggest and most arch typical tribe would be something like Orcs from a lowland neighboring some villages near the Order. They have a martial, might makes right culture. They like tough, strong willed men. They obtain most men by attacking a village, knocking out the weaklings, before teaming up on the toughest men remaining that they'd typically be incapable of abducting alone. They like to dress themselves in bones and scraps of large monsters to imply they took them down and are tough for it.

Next you got kind of a shamanistic magical orc group living in the plateaus where magic is strongest. Their preferred They have a pseudo-diplomacy system where Elder Mothers are given the greatest say and are respected. They like clever men. They use a primitive form of Oracle magic to find ideal mates with strong magical bloodlines but are only able to pinpoint general areas. They're more likely to demand the man (among other things while they're at it) as tribute as opposed to performing a raid right off the bat. They like to dress up in bright harpy feathers taken from the nesting residents.

Then as previously mentioned you got those Red Handed cunts, they don't have the raw strength to compete for the best raiding lands next to the Order and are therefore cut off from their villages. They're from a complex cave network that other orcs don't know how to get through. They decorate themselves in bug carapaces taken from the various bug girls that make their home in those cold damp tunnels, they like affectionate, hard working men because they're lazy as fuck. Although all Orcs will occasionally steal men from other monsters, they're unique in that it's almost their sole method of obtaining them.

etc etc. however you want.
>>
>>59169406
Kudos for indulging me so thoroughly.

So in this scenario would the two tribes interact much?

Also in this scenario I like the idea of Orks being a part of a larger orckin group including ogres and goblins.
>>
>>59169385
Off the top of my head?
Any kind of advanced or "Steampunk"" technology, like airships and automata and all that crap. Tech level is, with a few Age of Sail exceptions, Renaissance with a few Roman liberties.
Dwarves, Giants, Elves, Halflings, etc etc. You've got Monsters to do what traditional fantasy races do, and if it's a setting around Monsters may as well be more Monsters.
Discussion of other continents. Allude to their existence and what might be there, but tone it down a little.
Less a "trim the fat" and more "Look at this in detail and re-do it", but an entire bestiary of Monsters. I suspect some things will be dropped entirely in the doing of this.
Any and all sci-fi bullshit, though that overlaps heavily with the first point.

That's all I've got immediately, I'm sure there's other stuff.
Note that by no means do I expect any of this to be implemented, nor do I expect most people to want it, just my personal feelings on the subject.
>>
File: 322_automaton_L.jpg (376 KB, 701x1200)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>59169585
>automata and all that crap
I will defend automatons and golems with all my autism
>>
>>59169585
Fair. We’ve been over these before.

That said, don’t you think that demihumans (and benign fey) under the Orders banner helps enhance the ‘brotherhood of man’ angle and dilute the HFY element?
>>
>>59169427
The way I'd see is Orcs are essentially a bunch of "mean girls". Individually they might actually be kinda nice beyond some primitive mannerisms but there is just something about how they interact in a group or when led by what they consider an ideal individual that turns them into turbo bitches to all the other monster girls and even to each other. They all want to oust each other as the prettiest, strongest, all around best girl in the group. So they'd actually make fairly common adventuring companions while simultaneously almost always being antagonists.

In regards to the Ogroid thing I suppose I could see lots of goblins running around trying to fit in and snag some men from really successful raids and sneak them away in their own hidey hole to share among their sisters. When among orcs goblins are just as bitchy to each other and massive sucks ups to the Orcs but their switch totally switches when it's just goblins and it's actually kind of peaceful, which the men they abduct often find kinda nice.

Then Ogres would just be the laid back power houses wandering in and out of various tribes to get resources. Orcs like having them around because it's convenient to have someone that strong hanging around, and honestly they all sort of like having a girlfriend around who doesn't give a fuck about all the bitchiness going on around the group.
>>
>>59169585
>but an entire bestiary of Monsters
like what for example?
>>
>>59169640
"It's my waifu" is not a valid reason and your autism knows it.

>>59169649
The acceptance of Monsters already does that though. It demonstrates my point of "Why not use Monsters?" quite succinctly in fact.
Fae is an odd one. I'd be fine with it being done if it was done really, REALLY right; but that's also because I grew up on stories of the Fae and the Fair Folk so I'm heavily personally biased.
>>
>>59169697
Well that's kind of my point. What should be in some kind of revised /mgw/ bestiary, what can be dropped, what will all those creatures look like, how many would there be?

Or are you asking me what I'd include or exclude specifically?
>>
I think it's amazing how after all these months this thread still can't even figure out what its focus should be.
>>
>>59169690
I think we are getting somewhere. So p’orcs are simple minded ‘strong or weak’ dichotomy, orks are narcissistic hanging out in various orckin packs.
>>59169720
Well cause it depends on how much of a shot fit you throw over the treatment of monsters in Order society (I’m pretty sure you aren’t that one anon who went apeshit though) cause if the Order treated them completely equally it kind of does away with the point of coexistance factions.
>>
>>59169744
both basically, like automatons and golems as the other anon mentioned, exactly what kind of reasoning or justification do you have to drop them?
>>
>>59169805
I tried getting some of the history bashed out but the response I got was ‘let’s not talk about it’.
>>
File: amazons.jpg (1.42 MB, 992x1403)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>59169585
Don't touch my giants, there's not enough tall races to go around as it is.
>>
>>59169805
We're a very unfocused group.
What would help a lot is saying "This is the one specific thing we are all going to be working on, here is an arbiter of what goes and what stays", but that's like trying to herd cats, nobody would agree to it (or at least they wouldn't when the arbiter disagrees with them).
>>
>>59169585
>"Look at this in detail and re-do it"
there's barely any progress done and NOW you want to start over?
>>
>>59169838
I think we should commit to towergirl rules. Everything is canon. Maybe with just some rules to segregate the more outlandish elements, and not step on any factions toes.
>>
>>59169835
Your dick being hard is not a reason for inclusion.

>>59169831
Your history was also shit and full of holes. Nobody's telling the Bromans not to flesh out Misceus.

>>59169816
The Order IS the coexistence faction; not every single civvy living under them, but if you won't tolerate Monsters in general you're welcome to leave the Order, and discrimination against them wouldn't be tolerated by the law. Remember that way way back this entire thread was founded by Paladins and Coexistencefags, that Monster Paladins have always been something discussed, that during the days of the West March campaign and the RPG Makers Monsters were very much playable when it was assumed one was on the side of the Order. What they WON'T tolerate is corruption, but those are two very separate things.

>>59169825
Because they're both artificial in nature; they're both created somehow. First of all, tech level (doubly so for the Automatons) but second off WHY are they Monsters? If a Golem is created to be a servant, then there are already other Monsters that do that and occur naturally? If it's only design is to be a servant, why is it crafted to be like a Monster?

>>59169857
On the contrary, it would be starting something else. It's not starting over, we never had a real bestiary to begin with, people picked and chose what they wanted anyways.
Also it'd mean people wouldn't instinctively refer to MGE or go to bios if they're a newbie because there's a bestiary right there and it's not 80% sex for some ungodly reason.
>>
>>59169989
Yeah and you weren’t being cooperative as I tried addressing those holes but let’s not get into it.

I do think we should get into discussions of monster Paladins one of these days. However I make one lesbian Succubus an inquisition member and she becomes the emblem of snowflake ocs.
>>
>>59170070
>One of these days
Do I need to go to the Archives and screencap all the discussion that's been had on that topic at length?
Also she's a little snowflakey. Like, just a little, you can make that execution work but just saying it out loud can set off a few alarm bells in the same way saying "half dragon royalty" can, y'know?
>>
>>59170121
I get it but still.

I don’t know, I feel the most we’ve fleshed out is the order of dragon riders, and we haven’t gotten much concrete going on anything else aside from the idea being raised a few times.

I’ll start before going to sleep-
>Monsters of the Order are often conscripted for their talents by local guards or militias. However most armies do not officially incorporate them into their forces, especially when combating demons for fear of corruption. However some knightly orders venerate specific monsters such as centaurs or werewolves and fight together side-by-side.
>>
>>59169989
>WHY are they Monsters?
do you know what exactly a Golem is?
in Jewish folklore a golem is an inanimate object in the shape of a man given life with magic, that alone makes it a monster and an aberration since life can only be given by God, so basically the Demon Lord using magic to animate an entity and it taking her shape or form, much like how man was made in God's image would very much makes sense
>It's not starting over, we never had a real bestiary to begin with, people picked and chose what they wanted anyways.
>Also it'd mean people wouldn't instinctively refer to MGE or go to bios if they're a newbie because there's a bestiary right there and it's not 80% sex for some ungodly reason.
well excuse me, but all I've done in these threads was always with the MGE bestiary in mind, and if you were here from the start you would remember it accepted and repeated "if you want to tone down the lewd, striking out the blatant sex 24/7 references and fetishes is allowed and even encouraged"
>>
>>59170162
Yeah, but we allow every faction to make use of golems right?
>>
>>59170189
if they're animated with divine energy, it would be fair to say they would in turn take the form of the Chief Goddess, so yes I guess
>>
>>59170162
And if you use it as a basis from which to alter things for your own ideas, that's fine; but it means whenever new blood stumbles here it doesn't immediately hop to the MGE wiki and less "MGE isn't a source" messages get posted, wins all round.
Besides, if a bestiary is mostly sex wouldn't it make a good deal of sense to have a bestiary where most of it isn't, go more in depth to each species and the way it's been changed and altered for this thread? It also means if we come up with new Monsters they get their own entries, so that's good for archival purposes.
>>
>>59170315
But /tg/ made monstergirls are almost guaranteed to suck.
>>
File: What_am_i_reading.jpg (59 KB, 526x300)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>removing Golems
>while saying the setting is Renaissance themed
>>
>>59168790
hey there anon, I was wondering if you'd do Harpies, both the regular and Black variant?
>>
>>59170360
Suits the rest of the thread then, doesn't it?
>>
>>59170717
really anon?
>>
>>59170070
>However I make one lesbian Succubus an inquisition member and she becomes the emblem of snowflake ocs
to be fair you mentioned that at one of the worst possible times
not to mention
>succubus
there's plenty of other beings to choose from, hell, a Valkyrie would fit to a t
>>
File: 13267156897656.jpg (369 KB, 900x1200)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
Quick question. We've established that the printing press has been invented in setting. Has it's use been popularized outside of whatever place dreamt it up?
>>
>>59170833
Well it's an Order invention and I can't really see them giving it to anyone else. Demons have no use for it, Misceus I think explicitly doesn't, so... not really, I doubt it's spread much outside of very core cities. Still, give it time, books will be proliferated. Yay literature!
>>
File: 1458361142424.jpg (73 KB, 414x426)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>59170833
it depends really on the material it prints out and where it goes, as anon mentioned, printing Order literature in Order realms? then yes, very

>>59170879
>Demons have no use for it
>not mass printing the Kama Sutra and cheap romance novels
>>
File: Demon32.png (583 KB, 1140x1130)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>59167565
>"Hello people, why haven't you all bathed and basked yourselves in the glory and grace of the Demon Lord and all of Monster Girl kind? Why wouldn't you praise monsterization of women which turns women into powerful, agile, cunning, intelligent but beautiful monster girls? Why do you not like the idea of men becoming incubi in which they become far greater and lovable beings all thanks to love being made with monster girls? Don't believe all that malarkey where being monsterized or incubized strips you of free will and being an intelligent being. Monsterization for women and incubization for men is an added boon and benefit that makes us all better! Take it from me, I used to be homeless, disowned boy from unloving and uncaring parents who now works at your local library as an intelligent and if I may dare say. Good looking librarian thanks to my demon wife. Revel praise glory to the Demon Lord and even her lilim daughters such as Druella, and praise monster girl kind everywhere."
>>
>>59170976
what about you corruption anon?
what kind of literature would please the Demon Lord?
>>
File: 226211.jpg (77 KB, 738x1049)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>59169989
>Your dick being hard is not a reason for inclusion.
I literally said it was because there weren't enough tall girls you fucking retard. Get rid of all the monsters that you listed and there won't be a single monstergirl left that is noticeably taller than a human.
>>
>>59170992
Pro-corruption stories obviously. An Ordr paladin falls in love with a monstergir that cares for him after he's wounded and left behind during a raid. A human girl monsterizies herself to win the heart of her loved one. Various other informational texts, like on Necromancy and creating cursed objects, and cooking.
>>
File: you may approach.jpg (1001 KB, 4000x5556)
1001 KB
1001 KB JPG
>The nature of a vampire’s undeath is a subject of much interest to the more scholarly vampires. They are obviously not wholly alive yet require a very specific diet and are almost human under the rays of the sun, a trait entirely unique to them. While no ancient thus far risen has had an answer for them, these investigators often trek great distances in order to seek information from other living dead and places where undeath is more common. It has been slow going acquiring any knowledge from the fickle desert pharaohs and every scholar to attempt a search in the Sea of Knights has thus far failed to return, leading to probes from concerned family and curious colleagues alike.

>Finding a mortal girl worthy of adoption brings a change to the prospective mother, filling her with a maternal desire that borders on the obsessive. It is shocking for some vampires to watch a normally frigid noblewoman wax on blissfully about how courageous, resourceful, or witty “their little girl” is to their friends but a cause for celebration nonetheless. Gifts of beautiful clothes, fluffy newborn bats, and vials of magically sweetened blood are lavished onto the delighted new mother and the terrified captive held in her grip much as they would be had a vampire child been born to a happy couple.

>The arts are well loved by Umacta’s vampires, many going to great lengths to acquire prized paintings, statues, and manuscripts to bring back home. A noted patron of the arts is the matriarch of the Maubeuge Family, who sends her adopted daughters into the world for the dual purpose of gathering experience and to seek out a manuscript she holds in high regard. Only other elders of her generation would know but the author of the manuscript had been her first love, the handwritten document containing the sum total of his musings as they wandered the known world. Anyone who returned it to her would have her eternal gratitude and a place of honor at her table for all nights to come.
>>
>>59169916
>towergirl
Oh fuck off already
>>
>>59170879
>>59170924
Thanks. That's been bothering me for a bit.
>>
>>59171025
... You realise heights fluctuate, yes? Any given Monster may be taller or shorter than any given human.
And if you're going to re-write a bestiary... why couldn't they be? I mean if you want a Monter to be physically intimidating, make them taller. Average Salamander height is now hovering at taller than humans - though see the first point, averages are a bitch.
Also:
>Centaur
>Lamia (including tail)
>Ogre
>Oni
>Kraken
>Ochimusha
>Cyclops
>Probably some succubi because you know, body types
>Scylla if they're anything like actual greek myth

All of the top of my head, all larger on average than humans either by a little or a lot, and probably a metric ton I'm forgetting.
Sit the fuck down son.
>>
>>59170070
Probably because it's fucking snowflakey as all hell. "Redeemed Succubus Paladin" is already pretty fucking ridiculous, and then you throw lesbian on top of that. In a setting inspired by MGE no less.
>>
>>59171189
Anon's is pretty snowflakey even for the concept, but can you really do "Risen Demon" without it coming across as such, at least initially? What's the difference between "The Protagonist is a monumentally rare exception because that's the crux of the story" and "The Protagonist is a snowflake"?
>>
File: 1491956603955.jpg (29 KB, 400x300)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>59167565
In response to this previous thread post: >>59163857

>mfw I'm a pure blooded vampire/higher vampire in which sunlight does not kill me but stunts my powers but none the less. Pure blood vampires/Higher Vampires such as myself can't be killed solely by sunlight
>mfw lesser vampire plebs complain about le sunlight kills me
>muh over compensating hatred for non-vampires
>lesser vampires wanting to blot out the sun because they can't afford any fucking, sun screen meaning some of 'em are poorfags

Lel, good luck toyour lesser blooded plebs in blotting out the sun which will kill off your prey and other humans and mortals who's blood we feed off. Educate yourselves and read a fucking book you lesser blooded retards!

>t. Higher Vampire of House Tenebris
>>
File: Spoiler Image (8 KB, 168x240)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>59171332
>>
File: 245_wight_L.jpg (342 KB, 703x1200)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>59171130
nice vampanon, them having a contact with other undead was interesting
and them having the sleeping amnesia trait was particularly so
the rest was sappy as hell, but I'm into that shit anyway

>>59171332
since you too are into the vampire wagon, question for both, thoughts on Wights?
apparently they're some form of undead royalty of their own, and if so, I highly doubt they'd have friendly or even amicable relations with each other
>>
File: 1495801531222.jpg (26 KB, 400x462)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>hating ash skinned delinquent Orcs
>>
>>59172239
Wights are quite nice. They're the type to be more outright friendly than Vamps and be in contact with the rest of the Undead which would help to their advantage. They probably would be more numerous too, if you want to keep them evolving from zombies and having their energy drain monsterize women.
>>
>>59170879
Id think it’s spread to most places. Demons use it to print smut and awful fanfiction.
>>
File: 1523835839661.png (141 KB, 478x470)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>59167565
So in the warhammer fantasy angle how would it's setting react to the sudden influx of monstergirls or monstergirling of its existing beasts and beings?
>>
>>59174737
Well assuming this affected lizardmen they'd have a split. Those who resist their new nature and attempt to continue the great plan, and those who have fallen to corruption and desire to breed withe human men, spawning pools in their territory become "conversion pools" where they "sacrifice" their enemies to their new god, transforming them into a new member of their kind in the process
>>
File: 1519476516286.png (886 KB, 1280x1404)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
Was lizard posting just poison to this thread?
>>
>>59176803
I don’t think so.
>>
>>59170976
You know, "I just don't want to" is a valid reason.
>>
File: 4a0h3asw1grr.jpg (1.29 MB, 1588x2246)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>59175217
Glory to the Old Ones, then. The Plan must endure.
>>
>>59171025
The giants aren't even monsters. They're not even particularly giant.
>>
>>59177444
every now and then they have to scratch the itch, if it's suppress too long it can explode from them and drive them to full depravity
>>
Okay gents, lets get some discussion going.

Lets flesh out the Demon Lords faction, since we haven't really done that and been more focusing on the Order. On that note should we name the factions? Order works, since its more the Church leading various nations under its banner.

Anyway, as mentioned earlier the Demon Lord rules as an absolute monarch, perhaps with her generals wielding considerable influence. We have the Fallen Church, which loosely organizes the religion for Demons, and venerates the Demon Lord and her family. And we've discussed a 'White Hand' organization, that would act as a counter to the Inquisition, and likely be under the Demon Lords personal command, including an assassination ops. for Red Order types. Anything to flesh out here or add? Maybe a magical research division or something like that?
>>
>>59178354
The Great Plan must endure, anon. The Old Ones never intended this for their children. The focus of the Temple-Cities must be clear. Protect what remains. Purge the corrupted. Purge the rat-spawn. Send the knife-ears back to their island in the World Pond. Restore the Geomantic Web. Exterminate the braying spawn of the Great Enemy. Abolish the Greenskins. Return the undead to their graves. There is no time for liasons with warmbloods.
>>
>>59172913
>turning everything into cringey anime tropes
>>
>>59178796
>not turning everything into cringey anime tropes
>>
>>59178826
Then why are you trying to """fix""" MGE if you're not gonna get rid of the worst aspects of it?
>>
>>59178850
I'm mostly joking, but to address the question, I don't think that the setting being inherently anime is where all the faults lie. Some faults may be anime in nature, but saying 'excise it cause its anime' is wrong minded.
>>
>>59178898
well at that point your not fixing it, your throwing it all out and starting fresh
>>
>>59178898
Why? What does it benefit to have everything be some kind of tee hee so ironic shitposting anime high school trope? It just brings everything we've worked so hard to build down for the sake of a terrible joke.
>>
>>59179024
We wouldn't lose that much anyway.
>>
>>59179050
You know I've found it much more productive in this thread to instead of saying 'get rid of this' to instead say 'how about we use this instead'.

So if you take issue with a particular element, list that particular element and propose a counter system instead. I'm interested to hear what you have to say.
>>
>>59179098
And I'm taking issue with someone trying to shoehorn their stupid fetish into the setting, not something that's already present
>>
>>59179392
In which case i've lost the thread. Remind me again what it was? I think we're talking about Giants? If so I think Giants as have been outlined, as much taller than humans as dwarves are shorter than humans, then its pretty innoffensive, at least as inoffensive as dwarves.
>>
File: 1513014229551.jpg (55 KB, 560x530)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>59179392
>to shoehorn their stupid fetish into the setting.
>In /tg/.
Wew lad, that never happens.
>>
>>59170976
You know, "I don't really want to" is a good reason not to do it.
>>
>>59178524
>Maybe a magical research division or something like that?
what kind of research?
hydroponics on the demonic fruits?
horrifying experiments in creating chimaeric monsters from the existing ones?
refining their connection to Corruption and having a physical control over it?
>>
>>59180051
All good suggestions.

Maybe it'd be split into branches?

A practical branch based on boring stuff like crop rotation that makes life better and simpler.

And a mad science branch for bizaare affronts to nature, cause why not?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (12 KB, 668x334)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>59180122
>A practical branch based on boring stuff like crop rotation that makes life better and simpler.
>Liches and Automata diligently working on refining the arcane and horticulture
>And a mad science branch for bizaare affronts to nature, cause why not?
>Gremlins and Imps chaotically yet eficiently working as if they were part of a Rube Goldberg device
>but thay have share the same laboratory/dungeon
>>
>>59180548
The inter-branch luncheons would be entertaining.

>Should we really call them 'mad' scientists?
>They insist we call them that, yes.
>>
>>59180599
>Hey, I tinkered around with the golems, and they can now combine to form a super golem that punches real hard! What did you do today?
>*sigh* I discovered a mathematical formula that allows the increase of durability in steel by 12.5%...
>>
>>59178524
>We've discussed a White Hand
No, YOU discussed a White Hand and nobody yelled at you.
You keep doing this, if you're not fucking eviscerated for something you assume people approve of it and that it's an unwritten thing everyone agrees on.

You know why it's assumed Misceus exists? Because back in the early days people spoke about it at length. The Red Order isn't questioned because people spoke about it at length. The Moth Convent exists because it received approval and people asked for additional fleshing out. The Order is the way it is because people talked about it, the tech level is at it is because people used it. "Nobody complained" isn't the same thing as "People got engaged"; you want to declare something a thing, it needs to be discussed repeatedly, and at length.
You've wanted this "White Hand" since the Red Order was first proposed. Nobody cared for it then, nobody cared for it now.

>>59179098
You have to get rid of some things because they're either beyond salvation or don't fit. Look at the guy talking about cutting things earlier, you think all those things can be reworked somehow? No, sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet and say "This shouldn't be here" or "We could do without this". Yes, there's less conversation because a thing is gone, but conversation and doing things does not equate to that being an inherently good thing.
>>
>>59180908
Look I’m just trying to be productive. If you take issue with the White Hand or have any ideas of your own let me hear them.
>>
>>59180908
>You've wanted this "White Hand" since the Red Order was first proposed. Nobody cared for it then, nobody cared for it now.
well excuuuse me princess, but I for one am, and this White Hand or DL cultists are just as developed as the Red Order, "because they exist", that's just about as far as they've always been developed

>>59181071
sell me into that shit
what do you have on them?
purpose or objective, creed, tactics, membership, history is optional
if you have these you'd be pretty much set
so, are they independent?
do they work for the Demon Lord or one of her daughters or generals?
>>
>>59181344
Thanks man I appreciate it.

I was thinking they directly answer to the Demon Lord herself, hence the name, and they are various agents, perhaps granted portions of the Demon Lords power, so mechanically functional to heroes, and go around the world on various missions. The majority of said missions being to ensure the well being of monsters, sometimes from the inquistion, but oftentimes from the Red Order, having the authority to take out prominent members (whereas otherwise they avoid direct confrontation or try to turn enemy agents). They’d also work to aid her allies, client states, or other monster states in hush-hush black ops ways.

Sounding good?
>>
>>59178565
This is a dangerous view, the slope may exist but treating it so will lead to a landslide
>>
>>59181578
I'm thinking 100% bona fide heroes hsould be rare, so the same principle should apply to demonic champions, the head of the organization being directly under the Demon Lord and this power being spread down the oranization's ladder would be logical
and these missions would make them directly foes of the Order and those against corruption like Misceus, the Pharaohs, the Vampire Blood cult and so on
>>
>>59181982
I was thinking if the Demon Lord is getting enough power through the infinite energy sex loop to challenge the gods, no reason she can’t gift a fragment of that power to her agents.

Anyway I imagine their operations are mostly defensive in nature since the Demon Lords content to play the long game, with any offensive actions being against the Order since they are already at war. So I figure other factions wouldn’t have much of a beef with them. Like if the FBI were sabotaging Russian missile production or something it wouldn’t affect a country like South Africa much.
>>
>>59182192
Did we keep infinite feedback loop (and of sex specifically), that feels like one of those things that's just odd and fetishy enough it was tossed out in favour of "Yeah, the Demonlord is just super strong by nature of being that and having people follow them".
She's a succubus so she undoubtedly does get power through sex, but it's not like that makes her any stronger than anyone else - a Vampire Lord would get stronger through blood, for example, and the power from all the past Demonlords up until that point gets inherited with the position.
>>
>>59182648
>no reason she can’t gift a fragment of that power to her agents
quality over quantity, just because you have power to spare doesn't meant it should be given nilly willy
>>
>>59182192
>implying the Demon Lord's secret service wouldn't be trying to destabilize all sorts of regions
>implying they don't keep prisoner fruit rings afloat
>implying they aren't arming failed undead states
>thinking for a second that they aren't doing everything in their power to make corruption more widespread
>not even considering where heroes who fall off the face of the earth end up

The truth is out there, man.
>>
>>59182700
If you don't though that means putting all your eggs in one basket - if you never give out anything then it's one smite or stray ballista bolt and suddenly there's nobody to pick up the slack and get your power back because you were holding all of it.
You've got to delegate man, you can't carry the world on your back and if you fall you've got to have back-up plans.
>>
>>59182192
>Other factions wouldn't have that much of a beef with them
I mean the whole corruption thing is a pretty big deal and a very good reason to have beef even if you don't like the Order. Misceus and Vampires are both good examples, they're very definitely anti-demon even if they're not on board with the Order, and both would definitely be in some form of conflict with demons.
I mean hell, the literal end goal of Vampires is to assassinate the Demonlord, drink her blood and rule the world with that power, they'll kill off all demon-kind as we know it if that was successful and corruption sure as hell isn't sticking around as it is.
>>
>>59182648
Well the logic is that most monsters previously got the power by eating people. But that’s akin to burning coal rather than through solar. Succubi can refine the energy they intake through sex by corrupting their husbands by making the gains much more efficient and essentially renewable. And the more monsters doing that, the exponentially more power she gains. Though theoretically vampires could do the same with blood if they aren’t killing the person they are drinking from.
>>59182831
Plus the returns would most likely outweigh the costs.
>>59182933
I think we said though that’s just one faction of reclusive vampires, not the entire race.

Anyway I think only one romebro was saying that Miscaea actively opposes the Demons, and had to justify some really tricky geography for it to work.

I think only the Pharoahs would oppose the demon lord of only because the Demon Lord has a more ready ally in the Apophis’.
>>
>>59183223
On this note the ‘icon of sin’ idea from when I tried to hash out history last thread seemed the most popular element, and I know people like the idea of a vampire demon lord. Want to hash out past Demon Lords?

I forward a necromancer Demon Lord as Sloth (as he has undead armies do everything for him) and a dragon demon lord as greed (cause dragons are symbols of greed cause hordes and all).
>>
>>59179610
If you can make your stupid fetish work then it's all fine and good, but do tell me how the fuck anime high school delinquents are supposed to fit in a fantasy setting without turning the whole thing retarded.
>>
File: 1458787353782.jpg (136 KB, 733x900)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>59183444
>anime high school delinquents
because they're character archetypes based around their personalities like any character ever?
>>
>>59183223
That's the thing though, I thought there was some kind of tap-out point where people just didn't have anything else to give? So it's not endless so much as it is different, it's just that getting people to willingly give themselves over is a different tactic and one that's working pretty well.

Also I'm pretty sure both Pullo and Vorenus have said "Misceus is on the side of Misceus", that they're essentially a third party who will gladly fight either side if they start getting funny ideas; y'know, the Order want to impose the Order's life, demons want to impose their life, Misceus wants Misceus' life.
>>
File: For Consideration.jpg (78 KB, 522x401)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>59183551
But calling them "anime high school delinquints" inspires a very specific view, a general tone, and implies high schools exist.
It's like when people say "tsundere" or something. It's not that the term itself is literally incorrect, they might well conform to some elements of the stereotype, it's the baggage associated with it.

Take what character you want out of that archetype and describe them as an actual character, it makes everyone's life easier and forces you to think it through a little more because you have to type it.
>>
File: 1520198000729.jpg (341 KB, 1446x677)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>59174737
>>
>>59183594
Well also milking energy is much more efficient and renewable than eating someone.

Thing is unless the romebros want to work it with me on the map, Miscaea and the Demon Lord are on opposite needs of the continent. It’d be like South Africa picking a beef with the Moroccans.
>>
>>59183638
That’s said the Order lands should have universities. Which monsters overly idealize in their literature.
>>
>>59183638
and you're not wrong, except no one said anything about highschool anime delinquents, my original post was "delinquent" which is a synonym that fits marauding, lawless, lawbreaking, criminal; anon extrapolated highschool anime delinquents out of nowhere

>>59183679
you know, I was wondering when this character was going to get posted, I'm somewhat amazed it took this long
>>
>>59183813
Or like America and/or Western Europe picking a beef with Russians.
OH WAIT.
>>
>>59183939
And how often did that happen during the renaissance?
>>
>>59183939
I bet the Danukis did this.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>59183979
slander, slander I say!
I demand reparations!
>>
>>59183841
Delinquent, especially in some parts of the world, doesn't apply to lawless marauding criminals. It applies to young adults being assholes, wearing hoodies and doing really petty vandalism. It's a word that very much DOES have an association with that age group and thus everything that comes with it, it's got connotations of a misbehaving kid. Maybe it's just a British thing here or maybe you're not a native English speaker, but there's a lot of culture that shifts the term "Delinquent" to meaning something pretty specific.
>>
>>59184000
You are right, but you are also being a touch of a grammar Nazi about it.
>>
>>59183971
How often did Western European powers fight Byzantium or the Ottomans?
I know the Byzantines interfered with the Spanish Civil War at one point, which is on the other side of Europe. There is very much historical precedent, so couple that with the fact Misceus is the most powerful thing the region after the Order itself and it's definitely not unthinkable there'd be something going on, even if it's not "march an army to their gates".

I mean, Rome went to Egypt for a reason, y'know? Being in conflict with someone a continent away wasn't uncommon if they were powerful. If I was the Demonlord you'd bet your ass I'd want Misceus corrupted.

There's also the acute difference between "We oppose these people" and "We're actively fighting them". Misceus can oppose both the Order and Demons without ever having actually fought either of them, theoretically.
>>
>>59184069
... Okay first off that has nothing to do with grammar, but secondly that's the opposite of how a Grammar Nazi would act.
A Grammar Nazi is someone who ignores common usage in favour of the definition of words as they're written, not in how they're used. I'm explaining how the word delinquent is used in common parlance and asking you to be mindful of that.
>>
File: theyrefree.jpg (10 KB, 188x269)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>59184069
>>59184130
ok, grammar aside, can we consider the anime thing cleared at least?
>>
>>59183840
Why would Monsters idealise them? Universities if they exist (if they did they'd be very rare but I'm not opposed to the idea, just don't think "Modern University", especially not in size or scope) would be places of boring learning full of schedules and late nights and studying and denying yourself something fun on a regular basis in favour of doing something else, demons don't much seem like they'd approve of that what with the whole "active denial of fun and making yourself somewhat miserable/exhausted/etc" that comes with university.
>>
>>59184099
Okay, well let’s look at it on the map we’ve set up this far.

Everyone’s pretty much agreed on the map, or at least not seen fit to disagree. Miscaea has its power base in the southern sea. The Demon Lord meanwhile is smack dab in the center of the Northern Mainlands. So in order to be in direct conflict, Miscaea would have to march through a half dozen Order kingdoms, across the sea of Knights, and through another half dozen Order kingdoms, or sail around both the gold and silver coasts, and then march through a half dozen Order kingdoms. Maybe some of her client states have coastal access.

So you can see why I don’t think it’s very feasible to have Miscaea taking on the demons with our current map set up. Additionally I feel having them able to take on both factions head on makes them a bit Mary Sue you know? The Order and Demon Lord should be the two biggest factions in the setting.
>>59184130
I feel the need to point out you are doing it again. You are correct, but you also see what I was getting at and are going a little out of your way to prove a point.
>>
>>59184189
How fun was high school and how many shows do you see idealizing high schools? It works very well for a derivative formula, and for all kinds of melodrama.

Universities were first founded in medieval times, and really got off the ground in the renaissance. While they wouldn’t be every where, you’d likely have one or two in each major state.
>>
If we're doing Demon stuff, I'd be willing to do what I did for the Order and write some stuff to shed some light on it via story; and maybe attempt to write a demon on the road to rising as it goes along, because having someone not totally immersed in the corrupted side of things feels like a good way to both provide contrast to how humans work and keep them a bit less of a bias narrator - not totally unreliable, but not foaming at the mouth about how great corruption is.

Also I just want to see if I can do it without coming across as a gigantic snowflake, y'know, self improvement and all.
Anybody mind? Or have interest? Or want me to not to?
>>
>>59183279
how about a vampire lord as Gluttony?
>>
>>59184356
go for it, you don't have to ask for permission, state your purpose and write my dude
>>
>>59184378
That’s a good one, though would that invalidate some of vamp bros stuff?
>>
>>59184282
I did say "Without marching an army to their gate". You know, espionage and all that - certainly not to the extent they're trying to go up against humans, but it happens.

And yeah, I'd also say if either went up against them head-on they'd lose; hence why neither of them would be. They're there, they're opposed to both, that doesn't mean they're able to take them both on and win nor does it mean they're similar in size or power.
>>
>>59184378
>>59184412
Could have that Vampire Lord have not happened yet.
That alt-future Vampire Lord scenario is still a thing, they could be Gluttony if that happened; though realistically they could also fit Pride (obviously), Envy (of power, hence the taking the throne), or Greed (because aristocracy and a desire to literally own all the people in the world).
>>
>>59184356
Picture a story where someone does benefit from corruption. Maybe a monster marries a homeless man, or adopts a child or something. While the following life would be unorthodox, it’d still be an improvement over life on the streets.
>>59184426
It just bothers me the way most talk about it like they are equal levels of relevance for them. I’d think the Order would be much more relevant in their sphere, and would have the lands they are most interested in taking, with demons being far far away, and also a bit of ‘the enemy of my enemy is my friend’ going on. Doesn’t mean they have to agree on everything, but demons would be much lower on the priority list.
>>59184462
Well, I had been thinking there had been five prior Demon Lords, the first being Wrath, the current one being Lust, and a fallen angel taking pride after this one should we fall, who acts as a ‘you were better off with the last one’ kind of deal, cause you know, pride is the deadliest sin.
>>
>>59184511
There are plenty of stories where someone can benefit from Corruption, but that seems more of a Paladin thing; you know, the story of coming across someone who took on corruption because it cures their depression or something like that, and your Paladin has to decide whether it's worth letting this one go.
If you really want one of those I could write one, it needn't be very long.

You could write that from the Corrupt perspective too, but then it's just glorifying Corruption, from the opposite side there's a lot of internal conflict, and that's what makes a story.
>>
>>59184627
I get what you are saying. But also I don’t.

Conflict is necessary for a story. But that conflict needn’t be internal. I think a story about an internally conflicted demon would be nice. But I also figure one of their problems is they are a little too convinced by their own arguments.

Like maybe this wouldn’t be the best analogy, but say we agree democracy is good yes? Well let’s say demons are the USA, and they’ve decided everyone gets democracy, non-negotiable. That’s how I see their society.
>>
>>59184511
It's because Miscues is way more relevant to the thread, from a meta perspective their kind of really important for being an idea with no basis in any of the usual inspirations for the thread and the first idea to be written down - and written down a lot. So to us, from a meta-perspective, Misceus kind of IS really important.

And just because someone's further away and fighting someone you don't like doesn't mean you have to get along with them, you can oppose someone just as hard on an ideological level.
Like, I can't imagine Misceus ever actually going on the offensive against either of the major powers, at least not yet. I'm just saying when a Succubus tries to corrupt a Miscean town they're going to... I dunno, they're Romans, crucify her I guess? So yeah, they're not making plans to go out and fight demons en masse because they don't need to, but again, "I'm not in open warfare with this person" isn't the same as "I'm not going to denounce them in my speeches and recognise that I'm opposed to them ideologically".
Like, here's the thing, Misceus can integrate humans into it's Empire, it wants to - Demons much less so. So if anything they'd probably hate demons more on an ideological level because whilst humans and the Order can be bought under the Miscean flag, given Miscean ideals and all that jazz, demons pretty much can't because that'll leave Misceus corrupted and the corruption itself means their mindset would be incompatible with Misceus, which it very much doesn't want.

On a slightly more personal level I think you just want Misceus to like demons because you like demons. Like I said, Misceus is important to the thread on a meta-level so of course you want them to be on "your side" as it were, but Vorenus has mentioned he originally proposed for them to not have sides or leanings in the Holy War because back when this was a TTRPG it was basically a way to avoid it entirely if you really wanted to.
>>
>>59184781
Well if you want "internally conflicted demon" then having one who's maybe on the path to Rising would certainly give you that. Start out with questions, move on to "Wow, turns out voicing that means everybody disagrees with me, am I crazy?", move on to the obligations they have to that society and how leaving it will effect them and those they know even if they don't necessarily agree with everything, wonder if they can learn to love it again, etc etc.
>>
>>59184826
I would think Demons have as much free will as the next race, so I see no reason there wouldn’t be a minority of Succubi in togas.

Let me phrase it this way- in WW2, the USA liked neither the Nazis or Soviets. But the Nazis proved to be the most relevant threat, so while they kept their guard up, they weren’t actively screwing with the Soviets and vice versa. I see a similar scenario, so long as the Order is between them neither the Demon Lord or Miscaea see a need to start a beef with eachother regardless of trust or ideology.

>insert timeline here with a Cold War between the demons and Miscaea set during the enligtenment.

Not really it’s more a thing about power balance. We’ve established that they aren’t trying to solo both sides, but the way we seem to focus more on their beef with demons rather than with the Order rubs me the wrong way.
>>59184901
By rising do you mean as in risen demon? Cause otherwise I’m lost.
>>
>>59184901
You'd have to start with them at least not conforming in some sense, having some reason for it. I feel like you'd need to have that character START with questions and disagreements already, then move from there, maybe sprinkle in how they got to that point as the story goes on.
>>
>>59184971
They do but a Demon isn't going to go along with Miscean ideals, they wouldn't capitulate to that way of life. It's for the same reason you're not going to find a minority of Succubi in platemail, they're not going to conform to that way of life. With the exception of Risen Demons I guess, but then Misceus don't have holy powers to actually DO that.
Also, you know, the whole "they leak corruption everywhere and spread it to people" thing, that feels like kind of a major issue.

That's... kind of my point (albeit your analogy is actually sort of bad)? The US can say "We're not actively fighting the Soviets (yet)" whilst saying "And we really strongly oppose Communism" in the same way Misceus can say "We're not actively fighting demons (yet)" whilst saying "And we really strongly oppose Corruption".
And then your intelligence services still try to screw each other over because yay global affairs.

As for focus? Well one I think it's people overcompensating for your overfocus and then you overcompensate for that overfocus, and so on and so on.
Weirdly this is kind of all moot because the guy writing it all down openly said "No Foreign Affairs"
>>
>>59185206
>>59184971
Using the US and Soviets implies there's any kind of co-operation or co-ordination between the two, I really REALLY don't see that being the case with Misceus.
Really when you think about it The Order is kind of soloing both, it's just that it's fuck-off huge consisting of basically every human and a bunch of Monsters on the continent, and Misceus isn't really where they're focusing their attention - and really nor is Misceus, they've probably got a myriad of other problems to deal with, not least being barbarian Monsters.
>>
>>59185206
Well why wouldn't they? Free will and everything. It'd be a small number, but no reason they wouldn't exist. I would think Demons are very chill about people who disagree with them, save if you are supporting their direct enemies, cause you know.

However we should discuss the 'leaking corruption' idea, cause I don't think they should function as a health hazard, you know?
>>59185249
The idea being that while you may not get along with the Demons, the Demons don't get along with the Order who you also don't get along with.
>>
>>59185339
>Demons
>Literally attempting to bring the world into how they think via Corruption
>"Chill if you disagree"
Literally their whole thing is "Everyone should think like us!". If you agree with them, great, take some corruption. If you disagree with them softly, great, you won't when we make you corrupted! If you disagree with them strongly, great, you won't when we FORCE you to be corrupted!
So you're right I guess, they ARE chill about it, it's just that they're going to make the world their way, accept no substitutes.
>>
>>59185458
I was thinking more like 'if you are already a succubus and are into handholding, we won't make a big deal about it' its more they take issue with the Order as they are being lied to by the gods and so forth.
>>
File: 1521387706952.jpg (94 KB, 582x581)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>59185588
>handholding
>>
>Entry 1
Diaries are... weird. Just, in concept. You, or in this case I, write stuff down into a book that nobody but you will ever read; books are supposed to be read, right? Well, they are when humans make them, our books seem more to be "looked at" because gods forbid we actually have compelling plotlines or interesting characters or anything like that. No, everyone has to be some flawless Adonis with illustrations on every page because everyone needs eye candy. And that's demons who take the time to do it, you think any Monsters care about reading once they're all corrupted? Because I'm forever suprised they get through even half of something before going off to do whatever!
Urgh. This is probably just angst you get at this age, I'm still young in the grand scheme of things. I just can't shake that feeling sometimes, y'know? Like, no mum, I haven't thought about which human in the town over I'd want to marry, I've got other things to think about.
... Maybe this is the use of diaries, to just get everything you could never say out your system. Like, I visit a library a short way out of town. Well, what was a library, it's not like anybody maintained it, but the place is still full of books. Proper books! With incredible descriptions and unique writing styles and symbolism and sub-plots and motivations besides romance! When I read about something I want to be able to escape to another world, to experience fantastical things and different perspectives and proper adventure! I don't tell anyone I go there though, or even really that I read what I read; so I guess I'll tell the diary. It's just that if I wanted to hear about how the maid seduced and corrupted the dashing nobleman I'd just ask someone. And even then, I don't have a problem with those kinds of stories but it's like it's all anyone reads. I guess that's corruption for you though.
>>
>>59186313
I just feel those stories don't SAY anything. They don't make some grand point, they're not a window into the author's soul or experience, they don't try to evoke any of those emotions like sadness or misery or loss, the most powerful ones that can make you the most invested. That's something I like about human stories too: they're not always happy endings. Hell, they're not always happy. I like feeling sad because a character's been through something, I like feeling my hope burn away as things go from bad to worse, I like reading and imagining something terrifying and being in fear. I enjoy those negative emotions because they make those resolutions happier; they're contrast.
And that makes ME the weird one. "Oh, Evelyn, corruption is about making people happy! Look at how happy your father is, everyone around here is smiles, they let go of their insecurities." Yeah, well maybe I don't WANT people to be happy, maybe experiencing all those negative things is something that enriches life, maybe having those limits means that when we do breach them they're all the more special, especially if it's for someone we care about.

... Yeah, this is what diaries are for. I feel so much better getting that out of my head and being able to read it back lets you see it through another's eyes. I mean look at me, I'm a fricking Demon arguing that maybe there are benefits outside of corruption, the reason I exist, what kind of thinking even is that? Who would even listen to that without thinking I'm crazy? They're right, people are happy, I'm literally arguing not to be; fantasy is always separate from reality.
I know nobody's coming to take me away into the night or anything, but they'd just expose me to more of the stuff to 'prove me wrong', or I'd get weird looks or questioned about it a lot. Corruption makes me feel... weird. But that's for a different day, I'm running out of page.

How do you sign off on a diary? Are you supposed to? I'll... figure that out.
>>
>>59186333
>Entry 2
Corruption really DOES make me feel weird. It's like... drinking a hot drink, but it's really alcoholic? I mean, I ASSUME that's like what alcohol does based on what I've read, I wouldn't know, I can't get drunk. Which I guess I should be thankful to the corruption for because alcoholism is really destructive, but the ability to get drunk doesn't mean I'd be an alcoholic even if I would get drunk sometimes.
In some ways I guess alcohol for humans is kind of like a kind of temporary state of corruption - your inhibitions get lessened, you're prone to make rash decisions, sleeping with people becomes more common, and drinking too much of it changes how you act. You know, still you, just without anything "holding you back" as dad puts it. Well, if you're that kind of drunk; some people get really sad or angry or irritable when they're drunk and I don't think corruption is capable of doing that.
Anyway, corruption. We had a big roast today and social obligation means I'm taking part in the party, including swimming in the river, all of which are corrupted out the wazoo - the other demons, the food (both meats and fruits), the water. Maybe that's how we keep everyone's corruption topped up if they start to falter and don't have a partner, by exposing them to bigger than normal doses of corruption from time to time. It works - I get that weird warm feeling that starts in my stomach and goes through my body. Then comes the light headedness (apparently I get the giggles? I don't notice), and you start just saying things without thinking them through... it's like that voice in the back of your head constantly telling you to do stuff is in charge, I didn't even read today. Came to my bedroom wanting to get the book I'm reading out from under my bed and just... I was all warm and it's like my fingertips tingled and I... took care of some things.
>>
>>59186373
... I don't know why I'm being such a prude, I'm a literal succubus surrounded by other Demons, it's not like anyone else would hesitate to just say it. Guess that's one of those "you write what you read" things, huh? Humans are always vague when they talk about stuff like that. I don't know why, it's not like they don't all do it.

Oh, yeah, festival time, celebrating the ascension of the new Demonlord, hence the roasts and partying; banners have been up all over town for ages, the Demons actually got the Monsters here to be productive so we had plenty of food and music. I'm forever surprised by the musicians - I don't think we teach any, I think they all learned from before. But they still play beautifully, I think because they still have a passion for it, so corruption doesn't change that.

Heh, maybe that's what'll turn the tide of war, a demonic philharmonic orchestra! I know we're not going to be putting on a show at an opera house anytime soon but still. I also don't know what music we'd even perform; music is a wash of emotions, both positive and negative; pining for a lost love one, mourning the passing of someone close to you, drawing on your experiences for inspiration; how many songs do humans write about heartbreak? Those are the songs that can really captivate me; sometimes I can read songs that are written and imagine how they'd be performed, how melancholy they are, and I just lean against my wall and feel the tears well up, but... not in a bad way? I almost want to be able to let it out and cry and feel the rejection the singer does. It's odd and nonsensical, but the heart wants what the heart wants I guess.
>>
>>59186409
We don't really have any of that - we never lose those we love, we never have our hearts broken. We mourn I suppose - lots of the Monsters still practise their religious customs. We Demons and those who follow our religion, or if we do it on the battlefield on the rare occasion that happens, bury our dead usually - it's about returning them to the Earth and leaving a marker for them so they're not forgotten. I think some who used to be humans still specifically ask for cremation like they do in their lands - guess old habits die hard? Then we'll hold a wake and celebrate who that person was in life, the good times we had with them, and pledge to live better and happier in their memory like they'd want those they care about to. You know, nobody wants the people they love in life miserable, so the view is taken that they shouldn't in death, either. So even in death it's a celebration of life, it's about remembering those we lose fondly rather than being sad they're gone.

Maybe that's healthier? Humans write stories about losing people and what happens after - the wearing black, the tears, the solemnity, how you can never shake the feeling they're gone forever and it just... eats at you, changes people. There are so many stories about people doing crazy things for the people who die - travelling into the underworld, dedicating themselves to something, even attempting to join them in the afterlife by doing really really dangerous stuff all the time. I'd like to talk to a human about how they feel about it at some point. Stupid fantasy, I know, but they seem to feel so strongly about it, I want to understand them a little better; if I died I'd want the people I cared about to be happy for my life, not sad for my death after all.
>>
>>59186438
Still, we cry too. We do feel bad for those that we lose, we do feel that grief. But we try to forget it, to put it behind us, to replace it with happiness and good memories. If those emotions effect people as strongly as they do in the stories, that would explain why they're so powerful as to inspire such creativity, and why humans want to illicit that reaction out of people with character death in their stories - which are important, they're like little representations of how we live, how we think and feel, both good and bad.
It comes back to that point, doesn't it? Having those negative emotions, remembering how they feel, even reminding yourself through fiction sometimes - that might not be a bad thing, as long as you've got light to counteract that dark. Feeling those bad things and knowing them might inspire you to do better like those knights in my stories.

Anyway, it's really late and I hate writing by candlelight. Goodnight diary? Goodnight future me who's reading this? Signing off is still hard.
>>
File: H5TKWD8 - Copy.png (393 KB, 1196x582)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>59167565
reposting
>The Order mainland is split into a northern Slavic/gothic styled region, and a southern classical/Southern European styled region, where the Order has its capital
>To the far north is where the demon Lord has her base, so far it's a blank blot on the map marked with HERE BE DEMONS
>Misceus, a neighboring monster coexistence state trying to rebuild it's fallen empire
>The sea of Knights is the dark edge on the sea with the sunken city of the dead, ghost ships, goth mermaids, and on the edge of it is the deep layer of chaos cultists sea witches
>The southern sea seperates the Order mainland from the desert continent, the land of exotic pelts filled with Brown monstergirls lies on the western coastline
>The southern coast includes rival merchant state factions, a pirate city based out of a shipwreck island, and a series of Amazon tropical islands.
>There's an island of wyvern riders, think of it something similar to Erlic's Melnibone, location yet to be discussed, proposed name was Draconia
>A Fairy Realm is under protection of an Order Realm, when they're not ebroiled in their own internal power struggles
>Desert Continent has Arabian Nights city-states, nomadic sand elves, Pharaonic ruins whose inhabitants are trying to rebuild their fallen empire and Apophis ruled states.
>The Great North is a subcontinent of Scandinavian/Northern European styled states, with Viking monstergirls and and emerging merchant guild
>Somewhere in between the frozen north and the mainland there are some Duchies/Principates ruled by Matriarchal Vampires, running a Bene Gesserit program to breed the ultimate hero (for their nefarious purposes)
>Asteria, a Mermaid ruled trade city lies within a grand river, this major trade city has kept neutral on major conflicts, but for how long?
>Zipangu and the Mist Lands off to the eastern sea
>Ruins dot the land, what wonders they may hide, some want a advanced precursor tech, others cyclopean ruins or arcane forgotten knowledge?
>>
File: 1487470529736.jpg (66 KB, 500x465)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>59184356
>>59186313
>>59186333
>>59186373
>>59186409
>>59186438
>>59186463
>a demon on the road to rising
>rebellious angst teen succubus
not sure what I was expecting, but it's something I guess
>>
>>59188613
Hey, if there's any time we're all at our most rebellious, it's definitely teenage age, I can see it
>>
I'm not at all happy about how much I want to fuck that horse.
>>
>>59188844
but first, you gotta brush that tail
>>
>>59188826
feels like you should work a little more on that backstory to be honest
>>
>>59189716
He wasn't the author, but I am.
Backstory was supposed to be basically that this demon is super into human literature and goes off to read about it, becomes captivated with tales of what that kind of art represents. Coupled with some pushes toward things she might not necessarily enjoy back home, she sods off and genuinely explores how humanity works and operates, and finds that that's a life she wants to make of herself no matter how hard that might be.

I welcome criticism - it's how I go from "Complete crap at X" to "Sorta good at X" very gradually, so whilst I'm anywhere from pretty crappy to amateur-as-fuck now, telling me how and why is a step to not being so crappy in future.
I'm genuinely unsure of what one could really do that would cause a demon to want to leave their society without there being some kind of personal adverse effect to corruption, like this one has. That and I was an emotional angsty teen, so I guess I'm writing what I know. I'd welcome ideas though.
Either way this was always more a vessel for ideas about day-to-day demon life; like the funeral rites thing or the note demons can't get drunk.
>>
>>59189940
Are we creating the backstory for the risen Succubus Paladin inquisitor who courts all the fair Maidens?

... I’m going to start calling her Stacy for simplicity sake.

Anyway why would Demons get drunk?

Aside from that I imagine demons have massive pleasure districts. Not in the conventional sense with brothels, but with cafes, book clubs, theaters, and the like for date nights. Depictions of men would have the faces censored to ensure public health and prevent monster NEETS locking themselves up with their husbandos. While not enforced by law men would likely require escorts to prevent single demons from making a move. Men may often be the ones taking the boring jobs of society like bookkeeping.
>>
File: Tuxedo Demon.png (199 KB, 476x750)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>59190057
No, no we're not. And her name is Evelyn, I mentioned it up there. The intended lifestyle she ends up with if I carried this all the way through to the end would be something like a librarian or a scribe. No matter what kind of Risen Demon I'd write, I'd want their life to be something really innocuous and normal, not like a Paladin or anything.

Demons don't get drunk. They're incapable of getting drunk. I figure it's an effect of corruption making people healthy, you can just shrug off alcohol's effects.
>>
>>59190154
That’s cool. Honestly I rather fancy that idea.

I don’t know, I feel like that’s a bit backwards minded. If demons are super hedonistic, wouldn’t they like being drunk? Although I like the idea they don’t get addicted or it’s effects are lessened.
>>
>>59190154
Also question- where does she end up moving? It’s unlikely she’d stay in demon lands. Would she join the Order? Or would she live in a small coexistance state?
>>
>>59190205
I'd imagine they can consume alcohol, it's just not really going to effect them. Like, what's it going to do to them mentally that isn't just the norm, and physically they don't suffer any ill effects.

>>59190231
Ummm... I don't know, probably the Order if only because it means I'd write about the Order again, so the story serves as a vehicle for world building. Also because I think actual Order types and their holy powers and anti-corruption methods seem like a necessary thing to be purified - well, as purified as you can be as a demon.
>>
>>59190283
Why would they want her?
>>
>>59190283
Aren’t the mental effects the whole point though? People don’t drink alcohol for the taste. And imagine all the kinds of trippy things they could do with something that alters the mind.

One example- the fallen church uses sacramental wine that instills a sense of shame on the user, cause those guys have such a huge corruption kink, it serves as a means to instill innocence they can corrupt again. Stuff like that. >>59190327
Why wouldn’t they? So long as she follows all the rules, she should be fine. If she’s a risen demon the physical transformation shows she’s on the up-and-up.
>>
>>59190343
She's a risk. Anyone an do the job she can.
>>
>>59190351
That’s like saying a Jewish refugee is a risk cause they might be a Nazi.
>>
>>59190407
A better comparison would be a former nazi. They wouldn't allow them in, if you use how much Orderfags are guarded against corrupted areas as an example.
>>
>>59190443
A former Nazi that has since converted to Judaism AND Marxism. Being a risen demon implies you got pumped with a metric ton of divine energy and underwent a physical transformation. There isn’t really a better way to show she’s genuine.
>>
>>59190485
>AND Marxism
I'm calling the cops.
>>
>>59190485
No reason she wouldn't have some loyalty to her old country after purification and get in the way if they try to harm it.
>>
>>59190343
Well like I said, alcohol is kind of the norm for the corrupted, what would it change about them? I don't even know how drugs would effect them, if they're supposed to be really healthy I have to imagine unless it was ridiculously strong stuff they'd just heal over whatever it was doing to them.

>>59190327
That's something that'd come up.
>Hey, we captured a succubus
>Oh... how?
>Well she just kind of walked up to the gate and turned herself in
>That's... odd. Is this a trick?
>Maybe? I don't know, but she actively asked for any kind of magic-stopping things we had and incense to lessen the effects of corruption, so if it is she's working on it really hard.
>Anything else?
>Keeps asking to see an Inquisitor or "Anyone who knows corruption" for some reason.

If you've got a demon who's actively asking you to bathe her in holy light and hope she survives the process so she's not a threat to you, has no home to return to and wants to help, what would you do? What would a Paladin, who's sworn an oath that people in her situation should be helped, do? What does the Order, that prides itself on it's Brotherhood of Man and taking care of even the lowest in their society, do?
>>
>>59190568
You send her home.
>>
>>59190568
Maybe it’s just enchanted or special alcohols that affect them? Ones that would induce temporary personality changes for sake of roleplay?

Also the uncorrupted would have very low tolerances for these kinds of drinks.
>>
>>59190601
That’s dumb from both perspectives.

>hey captain, this guy called Mohammed came up and said he wants to defect. What do we do?
>send him home.
>>
>>59190601
>has no home to return to
There's definitely people in the Order who would just say "We turn her away, we don't care where she ends up, just not here". There are those who would say you even take her somewhere else outside Order lands, just not here - and some who say her home is with the corrupt regardless of if she wants to stay there.
That's why I think that discussion is kind of interesting, there are so many responses you can give in that situation and nobody is really wrong for thinking what they think from their perspective, it's all justifiable.
I know that conversation is nothing new, but I still like it.
>>
>>59190630
It's a good idea when you have no reason to trust them and they come from your sworn enemy.
>>
>>59190630
In anon's defence, it makes a degree of sense. Just killing her seems really cruel, especially if she turned herself in and hasn't done anything wrong. If you purify her, the ritual might well kill her and then you've got blood on your hands. No matter whether you keep her or send her somewhere else, if she's a sleeper agent of some kind that'll be a detriment. There's even a compassionate "I know you think you want this but you don't" line of thought that's to send her back to demons because it's where she belongs and she'll grow to be happy there when the rebellious streak wears off.
>>
>>59190652
What is every war ever for 500.
>>59190698
I think enough risen demons would exist for the Order leadership to know its possible. I think the process would be very painful, but wouldn’t be physically damaging.
>>
>>59190652
Could she ever earn that trust though?
I imagine for some especially devout people just surviving purification would be enough because hey, if God wanted her dead she'd be dead so evidently she's fine, but if you're a more secular person what would she have to do to earn that trust? She's not a warrior, she can't fight for you, she knows no secrets to betray.
>>
>>59190734
Judging from the paladinfags in this thread, never.
>>
>>59190732
>I think enough Risen Demons would exist to know it's possible
I know it's a language thing, but... yes on technicality unless they're literally the first. ONE proves it's possible, but I really don't see there being more than a literal handful.
>>
>>59190734
>but what if you are a secular person
This begs a dozen questions, but I’m not sure anyone wants to get into it now.
>>59190748
Given the scale we’ve established, several continents and one or two centuries of time, id say the number in the dozens at least.
>>
File: Regal Knight.jpg (815 KB, 1256x1800)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>59190746
As a Paladinfag, there's no real way to ever prove you're not deceiving; but such it is with people too.
We'd have to trust in her that she's honest, just as she has trusted us enough to come here and not immediately kill her or chase her away; as we very well could have done, and I'm sure some Brothers would have done.
Were it my choice alone, I'd give her the purification ritual, and if she lives, let her live her life; for a while this would be under very close supervision, for both her own protection and ours. If the corruption is all but burned from her body, or at least as best we can, she's going to be substantially less of a threat physically; it's not like she'll come across any sensitive information on our end than she did on her own if she's living a civilian life, so she's not a threat strategically either. If anything I'd be MORE suspicious if she came here asking to help the Order directly.
>>
>>59190734
>>59190746
>>59190748
She could try to fool them into thinking that she was once a human women unwillingly monsterized.
>>
>>59190806
I said MORE secular, as in "There are factors besides deus vult to surviving that process". You know, thinking that it's not God's fault for everything in life. That's secular in relation to the kind of devotion some Order members can hold, even if they're not secular as we mean it.
>>
>>59190817
But as a Paladin, wouldn't subjecting someone to a ritual that would either kill them or completely change who they are be wrong?
>>
>>59190837
I mean if it’s consesual why not? Also why should there be risk of death? We’ve long said removing corruption is unpleasant but just cause somehhing is painful doesn’t mean it’s lethal.
>>
File: Halberd Knight.jpg (600 KB, 1028x1512)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>59190837
It might change her - not as substantially as corruption mind because she's already actively resisting it on her own time - but it's of her own free will.
If we started dragging any Monsters here and doing this to them, then I'd have a problem with it. But if this is what she's asked for, then she's welcome to undertake it; in the same way I'd allow somebody who, despite having all the information we give them and knowing the consequences, wished to go the Demon's realm, I would allow them - I'd only raise my sword if they came back to force others to become corrupted, or refused to leave these lands when asked. Such it is here, but in reverse.
>>
>>59190912
We should definitely say that in order for any demon to rise it has to be willing, and it can’t be forced.
>>
>>59190864
Because bathing something in holy energy that you normally use to kill them seems like a thing that would go about killing them and only the actual legitimate desire and strong will to purified (or if you believe those powers legitimately come from heaven, having that little spark of personal holiness) is the thing that will pull you through it, and even then, sometimes that isn't enough in the same way sheer force of will isn't enough to resist overwhelming corruption sometimes.
>>
>>59190942
When did we say holy energy was used to kil though?
>>
>>59190912
But in either sense you're losing part of your identity. Either by becoming a goody-two-shoes Sterpford Wife or a lustful hedonistic monster.
>>
>>59190936
You could put them through the ritual, but that definitely WOULD kill them because at that point it's just a very concentrated smite.
I think mention was made of a demon during that actively using what strength of will she has to try and burn the corruption off her? Well if you hold on tight to that corruption then the light's going to burn deeper to get to it, and kill you.
>>
>>59190962
Again identities change over time anyway. You won’t be you ten years from now, you won’t have the same goals, likes or desires.
>>59190978
Well so long as the demon in question isn’t holding onto corruption there shouldn’t be any risk.
>>
>>59190962
Yes, but the issue was never in the change, it was being forced into it and forcing others into it. If somebody chooses to go and become a monk, they're going to be living a very different life. If they adopt a religion, it might well change a core part of their identity. But the key part is that they CHOSE to do those things, they're willingly changing who they are in the same way somebody who recovers from being an alcoholic does.
Somebody being forced to change is where the immorality comes in.
>>
>>59191005
>alternate universe where the Order is Force purifying everyone.
>>
>>59190960
Why else would I be throwing it at demons, to heal their injuries and make them feel good?

>>59190998
Theoretically, yes. Practically, I'd see it like being super strong willed to resist corruption, sometimes even the most determined fall. Such it is here - even the most determined to make that change may not survive the process. I doubt it's common, but I have to imagine it happens.
The real harrowing one is when halfway through the demon starts yelling to stop because it's too painful and not worth it and they want to try and cope without but by then it's too late and you watch her very painfully die. THAT would fuck someone's life up.
>>
>>59191046
Why not just use a mace?
>>
>>59191074
A few reasons.
Firstly because some demons are really, REALLY tough. I can just hit them with a mace, it works, but the holiness helps.
Secondly because I'm not always in range. When the demon is charging at me I can charge at it and get into a very dangerous melee slugging match in which I'm quite possibly at a disadvantage, or I can hurl a holy bolt at them instead.
Beyond that, it can just be incorporated into the fighting style, it's part of a Paladin's training if they're the type blessed enough to do it. Why restrict myself from all the tools I have available?

>>59191037
SUFFER ME NOW! YOU SERVE THE BRIGHT LORD!!
>>
>>59191113
I respect how seriously you took that query.
>>
>>59167565
http://mgewiki.com/w/Medusa
http://mgewiki.com/w/Cockatrice
I'm going to have the petrifying gaze of the Medusa and Cockatrice follow the exact same rules but I don't know what those rules should be. I'm trying to model it off of the tabletop game but I'm having difficulties.
>>
>>59191485
Could just have them severely slow the target or limit their actions or something, to show the effect taking hold but not quite stoning them just yet.
>>
>>59191485
not sure if it would apply since it's D&D 3.5 but:
>Petrifying Gaze (Supernatural): Turn to stone permanently, 30 feet, Fortitude DC 15 negates. The save DC is Charisma-based.

>Flesh to Stone Transmutation
>Level: Sor/Wiz 6
>Components: V, S, M
>Casting time: 1 standard action
>Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
>Target: One creature
>Duration: Instantaneous
>Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
>Spell Resistance: Yes
>The subject, along with all its carried gear, turns into a mindless, inert statue. If the statue resulting from this spell is broken or damaged, the subject (if ever returned to its original state) has similar damage or deformities. The creature is not dead, but it does not seem to be alive either when viewed with spells such as deathwatch.
>Only creatures made of flesh are affected by this spell.
>Material Component: Lime, water, and earth.
>>
>>59191639
and most recently on 5e
>Petrifying Gaze: When a creature that can see the medusa's eyes starts its turn within 30 ft. of the medusa, the medusa can force it to make a DC 14 Constitution saving throw if the medusa isn't Incapacitated and can see the creature. If the saving throw fails by 5 or more, the creature is instantly Petrified. Otherwise, a creature that fails the save begins to turn to stone and is Restrained. The Restrained creature must repeat the saving throw at the end of its next turn, becoming Petrified on a failure or ending the effect on a success. The petrification lasts until the creature is freed by the Greater Restoration spell or other magic.
>Unless surprised, a creature can avert its eyes to avoid the saving throw at the start of its turn. If the creature does so, it can't see the medusa until the start of its next turn, when it can avert its eyes again. If the creature looks at the medusa in the meantime, it must immediately make the save.
>If the medusa sees itself reflected on a polished surface within 30 ft. of it and in an area of bright light, the medusa is, due to its curse, affected by its own gaze.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (765 KB, 1001x1001)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>59191485
doe they have a petrifying gaze?
or just harden?
>>
File: 5f0c3e22.jpg (11 KB, 261x191)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>59178850
>"'''''''fixing"''''''' MGE
>By removing what makes it good
>>
File: 1505264563915.jpg (49 KB, 447x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>59172239
>sappy
I blame my playlist hitting songs that made me emotional.

Wights would most likely have a tense relationship with vampires.Competition among individuals and absurd vampiric pride probably wouldn't allow for peace. Assuming Undead Demon Realms form when too many are gathered in one place, it would also be a matter of keeping a sustainable food source.
>>
File: worrying_intensifies.jpg (7 KB, 197x256)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>59192640
>sustainable food source.
what DO they eat?
>>
>>59193340
I'm going to assume you're asking about other undead rather than vamps. Truth be told, I have no clue. We're not going with MGE on that one thank god but I figured they leeched the very life force from the living, bringing their appearance closer to what it was like in life like Shang Tsung or something.
>>
>>59193428
If the humans are feed and cared for, and they control their feedings, it could work.
>>
>>59193340
Potatoes.
>>
File: 1523942797225.jpg (551 KB, 600x800)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>59167565
would people be interested if i added adventure hooks, NPCs, and other things to turn asteria into a functional quest zone?

i think that could be fun, would anyone like to help? not now, but over the next few weeks
>>
>>59196279
If anything comes to me I’ll let you know.
>>
>>59196279
Honestly, I'm sick of talking about Asteria. It wasn't even good in the first place.
>>
>>59196023
>the Irish are undead
It explains a lot.
>>
>>59167565
>Cavalry edition
>ctrl+f "cataphract"
>0 results

How could you
>>
>>59196279
sure
>>
>>59193428
>I figured they leeched the very life force from the living, bringing their appearance closer to what it was like in life like Shang Tsung or something.
I actually like this for some reason

>>59196279
absolutely, or since you're into mermaids, mermaid or other sea creature quest not necesarily related to Asteria, thoughts?

>>59198935
tell me more, are these human cataphracts, centaur or mixed?
>>
>>59196279
Could be fun, was kind of wondering if they sell their blood too around those parts. Living longevity potions in the desert would probably draw negative attention, especially in a place like a desert.
>>
>>59187350
I'd say make Britannic isles mostly independant fae realms with southern Britain beeing more order aligned. The balkans and some other parts of eastern Europe should be undead and vampires.
>>
File: Ant Arachne.jpg (100 KB, 340x500)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>59167565
http://mgewiki.com/w/Ant_Arachne
Regarding changing profiles, I would leave most profiles as is except for the Ant Arachne. I would have them as a more symbiotic relationship with the Ant nests they infiltrate, being bigger than the Giant Ants they are the backbone of the nest defense and are 'milked' for silk.
>>
>>59202460
>Entire point of the monster is it's parasitic relationship where it takes advantage of the ants
>Make it symbiotic where it gets put in the most dangerous position possible and regularly gets it's silk taken

If anything we should focus on the parasitism even more and the Arachne should be constantly sabotaging most systems in the nest so that it's hosts are never able to focus their attention on why their food is missing or why their men are never in the mood. There is always another nest to take over so it should be even willing to let the nest straight up collapse.
>>
>>59167565
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

I've added a bunch of special rules to represent traits of various specific Monster Girls to my homebrew. Would love critique on these rules, as usual, the special rules will come with removing starting skills and talents depending on circumstances.
>>
>>59202568
A good parasite doesn't overly endanger it's host though, you want the host to be living it easy, so you are living it easy.
>>
>>59202568
>>59202979
The thing is, Giant Ants are a lot more intelligent than regular ants. Ant Arachne's under the system I've proposed would still have a more leisurely existence than the Giant Ants since the nest would need defending less often than it would need for food to be grown and/or gathered.
>>
File: 1485919617443.png (164 KB, 344x436)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>59202460
>and are 'milked' for silk.
I don't even care it comes out
>>
>>59202921
I have a question, would regular fairies fall under the childlike or elvish category?
since I see Titania under the elven type
>>
>>59204636
Their not represented, being a few inches tall. I suppose I could make rules for them but expect to be instagibbed on the first attack.
>>
>>59204636
Faerie Dragons my man.
>>
File: Faerie_dragon-5e.jpg (487 KB, 883x1000)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>59204950
I forgot the pic.
>>
>>59187350
What's going on in the area where Egypt meets Isreal? In that dark blue circle? A ruin?
>>
>>59195412
What? Peace with another group of intelligent undead that claim to be royals?
>>
>>59204907
weird, I thought fairies were about the same size as imps
>>
>>59205958
could be like those situations where you have removed or political cousins you loathe yet have to suffer
>>
>>59205958
Nah, I was talking about if Undead lived by draining energy from the living.
>>
>>59205889
I thought it would be an according location to the Mermaid city, but if you want to hash out another trade city, I'm all ears
>>
>>59206451
Ah, it was the only one that had no label so I had no clue.
>>
>>59169406
>pic
>that animation
>we were supposed to get ronja rövardotter by miyazaki, instead get berserk 2016 tier abomination
>>
File: Spoiler Image (7 KB, 224x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>59207896
>we were supposed to get ronja rövardotter by miyazaki, instead get berserk 2016 tier abomination
thanks for reminding me
>>
>>59206368
So petty verbal sparring when met but no outright hostility? Would wights be allied to the Demon Lord or doing their own thing?
>>
>>59208011
Loosely allied with her. The DL made maintaining a duchy easier, as they don't have to worry about neighbors trying to kill them for being flesheating monsters.
>>
File: Town Guard.jpg (207 KB, 1000x1800)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Alright Inquisitors listen up.
We've got a confirmed report of jewellery laced with demon silver entering the city. Seems innocuous at first until you realise that means corruption is entering through the skin; thankfully we've been able to walk back some of the earliest cases, but we're going to get unlucky eventually. Now, you know how we work, minimal panic, try to keep everything ticking along as usual - so we can't just recall all jewellery anyone's bought over the past week or so.
That's where you come in. We need a plan to be able to check anything sold recently, get it off the people who own it so we can purify it, then give it back to them without them knowing we're even doing it. Meanwhile, we'll need to talk to the local jewellers to figure out where the supply is coming from.

What's your plan, team?
>>
>>59208537
We give everyone demon silver necklaces to be fair.
>>
>>59208537
Previously we mentioned that demonic artifacts are stored in random warehouses across the continents as destroying them leads to small explosions of corruption, and I vote we keep this.
>>
>>59208537
use the jeweler/goldsmith guild by spreading rumors of fake silver being introduced into the land
>>
File: Carlos_V.jpg (518 KB, 1550x2000)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>>59208011
>So petty verbal sparring when met but no outright hostility?
well, I'm not against open conflict, but then why debase themselves fighting when you can use serfs to do that?
>>
Centaurs have a big advantage over over other races that no one talks about.

That is their ability to have someone be able to fight on top of their back. Think about it, being able to have two combatants taking the same place as one in a cavalry unit would be amazing.
The rider would be able to shield the Centaur from attacks coming from behind as well as give great arrow protection with the ability of two shields.
What self respecting centaur would let someone ride it you say? Well don't think of it like that. The person riding it could be a servant or a squire or perhaps a conquered foe. You could have it so only someone they respect as a fellow warrior be able to ride them. Perhaps make them lovers bound to protect each other.
>>
>>59209948
Like this
>>
File: Knight and Centaur.jpg (231 KB, 1024x927)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>59209948
Why would a shield on a centaur and a person be superior to either a regular shield wall or just a centuar with a tower shield? You're not giving anymore protection or coverage than either of those two methods.
Centuar, with or without rider, would be treated like cavalry - hit hard, hit fast, retreat, repeat. What a centaur with a rider DOES do is let you double up on the offensive capabilities - say, a Centaur with a lance to fight in melee and an archer upon their back to provide fire support as well. Or double up on the range power, it worked for the Mongols.

And you wouldn't want someone beneath you on your back, it's a very vulnerable place to have a person, you'd want someone you respect and trust there, whom you see as an equal.
>>
File: Gadfort_image.jpg (74 KB, 582x640)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>59210088
A centaur with a lance would be a terrible thing. A charging centaur would take all the force of a couched lance right to it's spine. Generally Centaurs have human torsos therefore a human spine and it wouldn't be able to take the force. You could say they evolved a stronger spine for that reason however.
But we can all agree centaurs with lances look amazing.
I did imply the offensive abilities when I talked about the two combatants taking the place as the same calvary unit. However you are correct that I didn't explain further.
A tower shield would be heavy and lopsided and wouldn't be able to cover the back of a horse like a mounted person can. Someone can block an attacker from one side while the other one blocks an attacker from the opposite.
>>
>>59209753
Because, though that idea is amusing, it does'nt seem like a good idea to make the food fight. Food should act like food and quietly await for their betters to use them.
>>
File: blackgeo.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>59210849
>drinking from the serfs
>not keeping the best of the batch as servants in your own family villa three provinces away from the fighting
am I talking to some newly risen house formed on a whim by some impatient newblood?
>>
>>59167565

>https://www.archiveofourown.org/works/13384674?view_adult=true
>>
>>59208537
Get someone to cast a plague of rust over the city? Nobody has to know you hired them, and it'd only affect finished objects. Sure the replacement job'd be a bit expensive, but better safe than sorry, you know?
>>
>mfw or tfw i still can't believe there are/were Humanity Fuck Yeah fags and /d/ fetish fags pushing a stupid slavery thing where the powerful monster girls would happily sell themselves as slaves to human masters because of poorly made reasons on how it'd be easy that way to get a husband and because of their slavery fetish

I hope those guys and their crypto-HFY are gone for good from these threads.
>>
>>59212289
Why are you still on about this? I don’t shit on you for liking femdom. Why shit on me for also liking submissive monstergirls? We can have both.
>>
File: 1457309935011.jpg (16 KB, 300x378)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>59212289
well that came out of nowhere
you wanted to discuss something or was there no particular reason to get that one out of your chest?

>>59212323
oh, it's going to be one of those nights, nevermind, just be aware the end is nigh and a new thread's coming
I would wait for page 9 but I'm sensing the OP sniper's around
>>
>>59212084
Son, if we had access to that kind of magic we'd have turned the demon lands to glass and none of this would even be an issue.
>>
>>59212323
>>59212373

Not that guy or that other guy who's really mad about it. But I was there to witness why, and just in case thou has forgotten. It went somewhat like this:

It's mostly the way how the whole slavery shebang was justified or implemented. The person who kickstarted the whole slavery shebang to be some element in worldbuilding was an "official" worldbuilder himself/herself, but the way that anon tried to justify it was rather... Dumb, for a lack of better words.

That worldbuilding anon stated that ALL monster girls would oh-so-willingly give up their freedoms and become slaves because of how "it'd be easier to get a husband that way, ergo the master that owns them."

Of course that sent people into an uproar, not just the pro-monster girl and corruption fags but even the non pro-monster girls people. Mostly because that idea is stupid because what strong monster girl with super powers would ever engage at something so defeatist, but also what slef respecting intelligent being who values their freedom would ever give themselves to slavery without a fight or resistance.

And thus people who were against that idea called out that worldbuilding anon for fetish posting. Said anon with a slave fetish justified and defended their claim insisting that "its not chattel slavery, its not the bad slavery its the good type called servitude this and that." Of course not everyone bought that idea saying its just more justifying a rather fucked up fetish. Finally that worldbuilding anon decided that not all monster girls can be enslaved, there are monster girls, especially dragons, hellhounds and the big oni and big insect and plant girls and magic ones that are impossible to enslave. Which finally, made sense compared to last time. So much so that one anon who was very vocal about his hatred for slavery-fetish anon's ideas finally made peace with it... I hope at least.
>>
>>59212531
That or headed into WW1 against the DL and her allies at an accelerated rate.
>>
>>59212549
It also touched on the "Monsters care only about finding a partner" thing, which can cause people to really lash out on all sides of the aisle - not least because poeple tried so hard to get away from the "Monsters are only cocksluts" image, either internally within the thread or externally when people still have a shit.

There's also the whole matter of how that anon talked about "Breeding them into servitude" which just... I dunno, makes my skin crawl a little at least.
>>
>>59212549

Though there is one thing that really did trigger me and that anyone would really find stupid.

I remember some previous threads back, someone suggested or even said that The Order, or its Inquisition would work with/collaborate with The Slaver's Guild for the pretense and reasons of making sure certain monster girl slaves are not corrupt.

That frankly made me mad, not that I'm that one very vocal anon who hates/hated the whole slavery shebang brought up by that one worldbuilding anon. But it made me mad because why the hell would lawful good paladins ever work and deal with slavers? Despite what that slavery-fetish anon goes on about, slavers are still criminals and kidnappers who abduct people from their own homes, lives, their families and loved ones to be sold off as property to be exploited or even abused.

Why the living hell would lawful good paladins of The Order would EVER deal with slavers who are again, kidnappers and criminals who abduct and take away hapless people from their homes, own lives and families and loved ones? Wouldn't such things be something paladins are against?

Also isn't it that in this monster girl setting of ours which is based off Kencou Cross' Monstergirl Encyclopedia but is slightly different. Doesn't The Order have monster girls as citizens and acting servants of the church and are official members of The Order's military, clergy and bureaucracy? Because of that, wouldn't The Order be against slavery, both for men and monster girls? Though The Order will "tolerate" Misceus' practice of slavery and role in the slave trade because it's a different land with different laws, The Order would never tolerate slavery under their lands and territory.

Seriously, someone dared suggested lawful good paladins would ever work with kidnappers and criminals who fall under the evil spectrum. What's next that guy's gonna suggest? Honest and truthful politicians who never lie?
>>
File: 1457161024244.png (703 KB, 999x670)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>59212549
oh no, I'm aware of all that, just found it weird it was brought up again

>>59212668
>It also touched on the "Monsters care only about finding a partner" thing
I am prefectly fine on this only on the objective point that they need men to breed, or they'll die out, feelings are entirely inconsequential, LoZ Gerudos are a prefect example on how monstergirl societies would funtion in my opinion
>There's also the whole matter of how that anon talked about "Breeding them into servitude" which just... I dunno, makes my skin crawl a little at least.
weird? yes
creepy? yes
outlandish? yes
but it can also happen tbqh
>>
Is there a resource for this MGE inspired setting?
>>
File: 1462395805286.png (758 KB, 2000x2000)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
>>
>>59212824

Use good ol' Monster Girl Encyclopedia:

>http://mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page
>>
File: Tentacle Mistress.jpg (203 KB, 1050x818)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>
>>59212954
What about the non-KC stuff though? Like the original factions or reinterpreted monsters made in this thread. That sort of thing.
>>
>>59213049
Chick on the right reminds me of an ex-friend of mine. She wasn't that busty however.
>>
File: 1237579232892.jpg (464 KB, 800x872)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>59213067
there's not extended compendium of everything discussed here yet for the moment, but here's a compendium of things that might interest you

On divinities
http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/The_Nature_of_Gods
http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/Heroes_of_the_Order

Mermaid city
https://i.4cdn.org/tg/1523686258591.pdf
>>
>>59212824
Uhh... not really, there's a guy we call Pullo who got down properly one of the societies we built, but that's about it. He's promised to get something down properly once a week though, but I'm not sure how well it will go down depending on what he chooses to record and how much people enjoy it.

Also it's not just MGE, I've mentioned it before but with how the dynamic of demons and everyone else work frankly it almost feels more like this should take more inspiration from Corruption of Champions. That also has a demon lord, corruption, a religious order (albeit not in quite the same way), Monsters, etc etc
>>
>>59212784

LOL, really? Real shit? Man, that'd pretty much trigger the paladin fags just as much as it'd trigger pro-monstergirl fags.
>>
>>59213200
If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you lay out some of the key differences? Would save me reading every thread up to this point (which I'll probably do anyway). Demons do seem different from what I've gleaned so far.
>>
File: Demon29.png (1.88 MB, 1200x1800)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
A New thread's up and wakey:

>>59213795
>>59213795
>>59213795
>>
File: 1477363351586.png (258 KB, 421x500)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>59213804
>that OP pic and Edition
dis gon b interesting
>>
>>59213804
>a demon of all things
This bodes poorly.
>>
>>59199922
A few threads ago we started talking about cataphracts as a supplement for the army of our !not_Byzantium, but we hadn't fleshed out anything properly iirc
Since the bulk of their army was comprised of janissaries monstergirls of fluctuating loyalty i thought maybe cataphracts could fill the role of proxy commanders who would keep in check the rest of the troops.
And of course they would be centaurs, we can't miss the opportunity to put a centaur in cataphract armor can we ?
>>
File: LuciusVorenus-ep03_1.jpg (17 KB, 400x249)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>59214098
that's all mighty interesting, but I do have a question, Misceus or Niscea?
also, should continue in the new thread
>>
>>59214228
t. continue
though i'm going to sleep right now, timezones are a bitch
>>
>>59213313
Uhh, off the top of my head? There's more besides this mind, both big and small
The history is gone, forget everything you know about it. More or less the only thing that's stuck around is a succubus became Demonlord which isn't normal and corruption became a thing because fighting with words beats fighting with weapons
Corruption itself is changed massively, that was one of the first things. For a start it can be both resisted with sheer willpower and a few other means like holy incense. It's also not a miasma, it's not going to creep across the land on it's own, corrupted people have to be there. The effects are... debated, you'd need to listen to a Paladin and a Corruptionfag argue to get the full experience
Monsters aren't all corrupt, this is a big thing. They might all have a little bit of corruption in them depending on who you ask, but that's more the capacity to fall to it if you give in to your hedonistic side and become a slave to your passions. Monsters can resist that
Because of this, other massive change: The Order has Monsters as both citizens and soldiers; it's a bit of a story as to how it's history came to that point, but it makes sense; Monsters both within and without the Order will fight corruption because it's just as much a threat to their way of life as humanity's
They've also got a "Brotherhood of Man" thing going on as some put it, which is basically the idea that you've got to try and care for everybody in your society, because miserable, lonely, or hurt people are the ones most likely to jump ship and join corruption, and you want to avoid that. Also because y'know, holy vows and whatnot
Monsters eat and drink food and water to survive. Well, except Vampires who chow down on the obvious
Don't ask about Heaven. It's different but nobody is quite sure how
Entire geography and various peoples, that goes without saying
Tech level is early renaissance - think "around the time the printing press became a thing", with a few exceptions
>>
File: undermap.jpg (371 KB, 1200x826)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
bamp
>>
File: Demon Life Advice.png (460 KB, 717x660)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>59215903
You can't bump a thread that's past bump limit, ya ding dong.
Have some free demonic life advice.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.