[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>the party has been shanghai'd into taking care of a waif

I don't even know here. We're all playing characters that are objectively horrible people, the ones that couldn't do anything else so they picked up swords and started cutting coins out of monsters and brigands. This is the kind of thing we should just leave on the orphanage doorstep. Except we can't, because demon magic fuckery. If she gets more than ~50 ft away from us bad shit starts happening. We're traveling to find someone that can maybe unfuck this situation, but until then, impressionable young mind is being exposed to gore and horror. Our GM is a dick, right?
>>
>>59756681
Talk to the DM nigga
Unless the kid is a party member's child or immediately important to the plot you should be able to leave her somewhere not fucked up.
>>
>>59756681
>Our GM is a dick, right?
No, your GM is a closet pedo.
Get out while you still can.
>>
>>59756681
As >>59756782 mentioned, there's a chance she's a plot important character.
>This is the kind of thing we should just leave on the orphanage doorstep. Except we can't, because demon magic fuckery. If she gets more than ~50 ft away from us bad shit starts happening.
This further reinforces that theory.
So you will either have to bear with it or try to fuck with DM andhis plans.
>>
>>59756903
This really
>>
>>59756681
Be a horrible influence on the child, it'll be fun. Children are already awful, so one raised by awful people will probably be even worse.
>>
>>59756681
Just kill her and be done with it?
>>
>>59756681

Nah, your GM is putting your characters in a situation they would never be in by choice. You'll have to adapt and deal with the unexpected, not just fume that you arnt fighting goblins #131-136.

Its called roleplaying. It sounds like hes being kind of heavy handed about it, but judging from your reaction I have to assume thats because anything short of that is pulling teeth with you.
>>
>>59756681
Personal I'd go with a mix of what people have posted or the DM is hoping you lot would stop being horrible people through character development and taking care of a kid.
>>
If you're stuck with her, you might as well train her to be useful in a fight/protect herself.

Which likely means training her to use one of your spare weapons*. Maybe get her to finish off a few enemies who didn't die in the fight, just to get over any psychological resistance to killing.

*If you don't have any suitable spare weapons now, just wait a few fights.
>>
>>59756681

Pull a Genji and raise her to be your wife. Make the GM definitely regret it.
>>
>>59757783
Did you not read the OP? She's already a waif.
>>
File: Yaia_C.png (203 KB, 960x800)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Is the waif a draph waifu?
>>
>>59756681
Teach her to be a murderhobo. It can be a group bonding experience.

You have a new party mascot. Give her a knife and make your DM regret letting you be an influential figure in the kid's life.
>>
>>59756681
Either roleplay like a big boy or do something inappropriate.
If you try to fuck the loli the GM with probably rethink things a bit and let you get out of it.
>>
File: 20511.gif (309 KB, 460x351)
309 KB
309 KB GIF
>>59756681
>>59758079
I don't know what a "draph" is but I want one.
>>
>>59758146
>Implying the GM doesn't want you to fuck the loli
Just leave it somewhere, damn the consequences.
>>
>>59756681
>objectively horrible people
>worried about being a bad influence on a child
Either keep being horrible people or use this as the start of the story of how your characters were cursed to change their life around
>>
File: 1465528990358.jpg (390 KB, 528x750)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>59758183
They're the dwarf-equivalents from Granblue Fantasy. The males are huge and built like brick shithouses, while the females are short with ginormous boobs and hips (the one in the OP is like 8 years old and already has breasts bigger than most humans).
>>
>>59758118
>tfw randomly started reading this because I saw a page with shoggoths
>tfw stayed for the lesbian nymphomaniacs and ultra violence
>>
File: Possible_magical_realm.jpg (120 KB, 1024x470)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>59758183
Left to right: Draphs, Erunes, Harv(b)ins and Humans
>>
>>59758187
The dm probably just read about Noh on 1d4chan and wanted to have a scenario like that, except he didn't set it up well and just threw the characters into it.
>>
>>59757701
>>59758118
>>59756681
Seriously.

Start the whole spiel.
"Roight, this is a knoife, ye shank people with it. Now, ye prolly ain't got much skill yet, but if in doubt yer can start crying, and when they go to grab ye ye STAB em right in the kidneys, and keep stabbin'. That's important! People don't die immediately an' you dunno if you hit something important or not, so just keep stabbin 'em until they fall down, then you cut their throat. Ok, lassie?"
>>
Raise her to be an assassin, OP. Find a vampire who you can convince to turn her to she can forever stalk the night. Make your GM rue ever putting her around the party. Teach her nothing but elvish swear words.
>>
>>59758319
>Harvin women are IMAGINE tier.
>Draphs are shortstacks
>Erunes are tall women who tower over normal guys
Why in the fuck would a Human man ever go back to Human women?
>>
>>59758298
>(the one in the OP is like 8 years old and already has breasts bigger than most humans).
lol, wtf
>>
>>59758644
Incest
>>
>>59758690
Draphs mature very fast. She's probably already sexually mature at that age.
>>
File: 1502567195094.gif (352 KB, 550x192)
352 KB
352 KB GIF
>>59758717
>>
>>59758298
>>59758319
Perfect wife material 10/10.
The only losers are those stupid cat elves.
>>
File: anthuria.png (190 KB, 350x345)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>59758926
Some erune girls are cuter than others
>>
File: 1492168503918.jpg (31 KB, 203x203)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>59759132
I will believe if you post one that is actually cute.
>>
>>59758030

A waif is not a wife. Or even a Waifu.
>>
File: Grooming the Loli.jpg (66 KB, 355x500)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>59756681
raise her in your own image
>>
>>59759321
DANGER
>>
>>59756681
This art looks like it’s from a Draph doujin. I need a name.
>>
>>59758926

I started liking Erune more when I realized their racial trait was being ditzy athletes who dress almost exclusively in sideless tunics.
>>
>>59759740
And a liking to backless clothing
>>
>>59759801

They honestly just seem to like minimal clothing in general. Even the men.

There are a few Erune that dress in normal clothes, but they seem in the minority. Maybe raised on more human islands?
>>
>>59758644
To be fair, there are many, many attractive human women in Granblue Fantasy. Magisa best girl.
>>
File: Heles_(Summer)_B.png (309 KB, 960x800)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>59759257
>>
>>59759995
She looks like a slut.
Sluts are not cute.
>>
>>59760185
>Sluts are not cute.
Objectively incorrect
>>
>>59759995
>Dumping out so much oil it spills onto the towel/mat
Fucking amateurs I swear
>>
>>59760185
What is slutty about a brother oiling his sister's back? People aren't allowed to wear swimsuits?
>>
>>59756681
Sounds like the GM wants a change of pace. He may be looking to soften you guys up a bit (or draw out a hidden soft side) by putting you in a situation where a modicum of gentleness is required. I wouldn't call him a dick unless he's playing it poorly.
>>
File: counterpoint.jpg (285 KB, 839x1200)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>59760185
>>
>>59761509
Galko is cute because of her actions and because she is actually not a slut at all.
>>
>>59756681
We're all playing characters that are objectively horrible people, the ones that couldn't do anything else so they picked up swords and started cutting coins out of monsters and brigands.
Just teach them that.
>>
>>59758183
>>59758319
>That height Difference between Draph men and women
What would be the reasoning for a species to develop like that?
>>
>>59761588
Polygamy and big competition between males. In the apes, the bigger the sexual dimorphism, the more females the male controls and has to defend from other males.
>>
>>59761588
"Why" isn't known, "how" is. They're an artificially created slave race, and their creators, the Astrals, were kind of big dicks. For example, Lucilius created flawed children on purpose and incited them to rebel against him, so he could slaughter them all and use their hate stained cores to create worse things. So yeah. Not nice people.
>>
>>59761768
>>59761788
I mean I was looking for something I can use for the setting I'm developing
>>
>>59761588
Magic, probably. I imagine there was a great debate amongst the biomagician team on what the end product would look like. The witches on staff insisted on extensive mulsculature and imposing stature, reasoning that it would produce hearty specimens capable of hard work. The wizards agreed in principle, but countered that it would make them unsuitable for delicate work and domestic tasks. Eventually, compromise was reached by engineering the extreme sexual dimorphism seen today.
>>
Pimp out the loli and use her as the parties meat toilet, make the DM regret introducing her as your next session becomes hours of describing how each party member uses her in turn
>>
>>59760765
This is what I think, too. Though the GMs intention seems clear, it's up to you to decide whether you'll play ball or find some other opportunities here.
Do you turn the kid into the group's innocent mascot and shield her from your own daily activities? Do you invite her to take part in the stabbings? Maybe have her learn some combat magic so she can help you in your day jobs? Or maybe healing magic, so you can do a fantasy good cop / bad cop routine with her?
I'm imagining an interrogation here. Teary-eyed little girl begging the captive to spill the beans already, as if he doesn't those mean uncles will stab him again and she can only use Cure Light Wounds so many times a day.
>>
>>59756681
Your party is cursed. The demonic entity has taken the form of a child and is orchestrating your doom.
>>
>>59761838

Resource conservation among the less expendable gender.

So, one of the things about Draphs is that the dudes are undeniably stronger, but have worse stamina than the females. The men might be 5x stronger than humans, but they can get winded really easily because of just how much energy it takes for them to use that strength.

The females, on the other hand, are 2x as strong as humans despite being so short, but their stamina is on par with a human and thus can go for ages.

In times of plenty, they work fine. The women do tedious work and the men do short bursts of high intensity work that otherwise would be impossible. In a resource shortage, the men will starve before the women do. In theory the men can beat the women in a fight, but its more common for female draphs to outlast males in a physical confrontation and get away.

Draphs are drawn to physical strength, by the way. They find it a highly desirable trait, not even in a mate but just as a quality of a person. One of the teams in the game is a female Draph and a male Erune, and the Erune is kind of a fool which causes the Draph no end of grief. She's basically always tormenting him and giving him shit for being an idiot.
However, at one point somebody starts talking shit about the Erune behind his back and the Draph takes it as a personal insult, because despite being a fucking idiot he's strong and capable to keep up with her, and she won't tolerate anyone saying otherwise. She doesn't even like him, but someone else calling him weak is a slight she won't allow.

Draphs are kinda cool, beyond just being an excuse for 50% musclebros and 50% titcows.
>>
>>59763257
>the men do short bursts of high intensity work that otherwise would be impossible
So nothing? Strength without stamina is worthless, even when it comes to soldiering or hunting the women would vastly out perform the men.
>>
>>59763441
This.
I'm capable of a few short bursts of high intensity, but my wife outlasts me every time.
>>
>>59763441

Maybe, yeah. But draphs tend towards the industrial. Pulling chains, hauling materials, etc.

Draphs can do things by hand that humans normally need construction equipment to do. Draphs WITH construction equipment do pretty goddamn well, rotating teams in and out so that they can maximize work while giving their workers time to catch their breath.

Even if they get tired easily, you wouldn't want to fuck with a Draph in terms of soldiering or hunting. In case I wasn't clear before, its only taking advantage of their strength that tires them out. They can perform at human level for a long time, because that's 'taking it easy' for them. Its only if they want to kick a steel-bound door clean off its hinges that they need to take a breather after.
>>
>>59763673
>But draphs tend towards the industrial. Pulling chains, hauling materials, etc.
That is even more an example where you would prefer endurance.
>I can lift a total of three objects with this pulley before I collapse from exhaustion
>By using multiple pulleys and not having garbage stamina I can lift objects all day
>>
>>59756681
Purge her for being a demoniac
>>
>>59756681
Be great, great parents, make her love you all with every little ounce of love in her heart, and then when she's willing to do anything, rip out her nervous system and plug it into a life support / drug injection system so that you can use the loving bond between you as a shield against curses
>>
>>59764159
Bondrewd you sick fuck .
>>
>>59764185
It's fine, I can buy them a cuter body later.
>>
File: bonedad mymy.png (129 KB, 398x347)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>59764159
>>
>>59758318
what's it from?
>>
>>59756681
>If she gets more than ~50 ft away from us bad shit starts happening
kill and eat them
fashion their bones into accessories

problem fuckin' solved
>>
>>59764289
boku no luxury italian sports car
>>
>>59764351
>boku no luxury italian sports car

I tried googling that but I didn't find it. Is it one of those animes that's difficult to find unless you use the romanization of the japanese words?
>>
>>59764323
Nah we need to conduct proper experimentation first for example cut off her arm, and leave it behind to see if bad shit happens. Then switch the situation to see if you only need a fraction of her body to avoid the curse. Once you understand exactly how it works you can act.
>>
>>59764394
Wonderful! Scientific triumph!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.06 MB, 2400x1600)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>59764377
>>
>>59764159
go to bed, anno
>>
>>59764642
I feel like I'm missing something here
>>
>>59765170
The rambolghini mulciérago is an itarian sports car.

one of the words may or may not be used by a japanese comic book as the title
>>
>>59765237
Well yes its apparently the title to the anime I'm asking the source to but I can't find it.
>>
>>59765253
It isn't an anime.
>>
>>59765533
manga then. Those are more fun anyway, more content and no cut or rewritten characters.
>>
>>59765253
>you have the title
>and a character's full name
is this your first day on the internet? plug that shit into google
>>
>>59765570
Oh whoops, my computer is a toaster and it actually just finished loading the second half of the image, I see the name mentioned now.
>>
>>59765253
Not even those guys but it literally took me 3 seconds to find this manga, god damn dude.
>>
>>59765605
Well I did spend awhile looking for something about sports cars.
>>
File: 137541754147.jpg (44 KB, 225x350)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>59759385
Rinko is the danger
>>
>>59756681
Those thighs are my religion, but those tits can go.
>>
>>59767147
That's the best part
>Image looks wholesome
>Twist One: Adult is actually a serial killer who is grooming the kid
>Twist Two: Kid is also a serial killer who cuts people's faces off

Murcielago is the best kind of edgy
>>
>>59758644
>>
>>59756681
Let the bad shit happen. The faster your characters die and the world ends, the sooner you can start a different campaign. Of course that one will be the exact same fetish bullshit, so you're better off murdering your DM
>>
>>59758319
lol what generic fucking anime sourcebook is this shit from?
>>
>>59761788
>They're an artificially created slave race
no they aren't, they existed and fought with the other races before astrals showed up
>>
File: 1525122755930.png (424 KB, 618x607)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>59767752
>>
>>59768018
Art book for a mobage.
>>
>>59761588
Sexual dismorphisme can go very far (a termite queen can be 30 time bigger than a male)
>>
>>59770812
There's also an octopus where the male is about 1/1000th of the female's size, and deep sea anglerfish also have females hundreds of times the size of the male.
Termite queens are interesting in that non-queen females aren't much bigger than males, but once it becomes a queen it experiences dramatic enthiccening.
>>
>>59758690
Draphs are like the perfect labour race. They mature fast, the males are utterly massive and both have outstanding strength.
>>
>>59763819
A Draph can do human level physical work fine, the point he's making is for a Draph male to maintain their high strength work it wears them out.

Imagine if humans had no physical strength limit, but the same levels of stamina. That's basically the Draph.
>>
>>59771600
So the termites have an hyperpregnancy fetish. Great, now even insect go to /d/
>>
>>59761588
In meta : the team behind granblue seem to want to offer a great variety of attractive characters, so that everybody find something. Before creating the draph, they were lacking in Shortstack and Bara. They created the draph to correct that.

In story : Since only draph male have this size, the gene responsible for how big they are is probably on the Y chromosome, if they have the same biology as human. That mean that the gene cannot cross-over to the X chromosome, so there cannot be 8 foot tall draph.
Since only tall draph male are shown, it can be deduced that it was an advantageous mutation. My theorie is that before the mutation, draph were the same size no matter the gender (maybe slight difference), but a mutation caused gigantisme in male draph. Draph women preferred tall men, so those got more laid, and the mutation spread to the point of becoming omnipresent. A bit like the Sabertooth grew bigger and bigger tooth to find mate. The draph are simply at that point in the process were the mutation is still functional.

Also, since the mutation is on the Y chromosome, and if we are to believe that the original draph size is that of a draph women, that mean that an hybrid between a human woman and a draph male, if he is a man, will be even bigger than his father. Like a liger (male lion, female tiger) that is the biggest of the extant feline.
>>
>>59772518
>breed draphs with humans
>create race of supermen stronger than humans but slightly weaker than draphs, but large with human endurance
>something something have them rape the queen

GNOOOMMMMMMEEEEE CONSPIRACY!
>>
>>59772371
The correct scientific term is physogastrism. It's when an insect's abdomen swells up to hold eggs and enlargened ovaries. Other hive insects also have it (and a few non-hive insects), but not nearly to the same degree as termites. A queen bee or ant has a larger abdomen relative to the rest of its body than a worker, but not to the point of impeding its mobility, while the abdomen of the termite queen keeps increasing in size over time (the process is really veyr unusual among insects as it doesn't happen via moulting like growth in insects normally does, but by stretching of the soft tissue) until it's far larger than the rest of the body, leaving the queen completely immobile.
>>
>>59772848
This is why I preffer ants.
>>
>>59772865
Ant queens mate with multiple drones who die shortly after, while termite king and queen are monogamous and mate for life (and both of them can life for decades).
Clearly this indicates that ants queens are sluts while termite queens are pure. You have bad taste in insect-waifus.
>>
>>59773033
Do not slutshame my ants queens. They are liberated women who know what they wants.
(Joke aside, yes, I am aware that termite have monogamous relationship [perhaps the only insects with it]. My point was purely about the aesthetic of the termites queens, who are more or less inflated roachs. Overall, it find ants more aesthetically pleasing, since they have the elegance common in every Hymenoptera)
>>
>>59772518

I dont think that cross-species breeding is a thing in Granblue. I dont know any examples of half-anything, or even romantic pairings between races.
>>
>>59772650
Reminder that they got away with it and no one will believe you.
>>
>>59774831
Looking up in the differents character, they are a few demi-dragon and demi demon (Grea and Amira) but then, dragon and demon are kinda magic, so maybe it only work with magical creatures
>>
>>59775817

Both of those characters are from crossovers with a different game made by the same developer called Rage of Bahamut. Different setting, different rules.

RoB follows the tradition of hybrids being not just possible but uniquely powerful.
>>
>>59776459
ok. well, the hybrid theory may not work, but I maintain the rest of it.
>>
>>59764394
Why would you start with her arm and not say, her hair or fingernail clippings
>>
>>59773033

>Termites have Kings and Queens who mate for life.

That's pretty cute.
>>
>>59776459
They're part of the Granblue setting now so they follow Granblue rules. Also Orchis is half astral.
>>
>>59777273
Does it matter? Besides if you can take the arm it might immediately suggest that the flesh doesn't need to be alive.
>>
>>59764642

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.