[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1528843167392.pdf (5.91 MB, PDF)
5.91 MB
5.91 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>
>>60291028
Last thread

>>60283742
>>
>>60291028
I mean if it's with a Pokemon, is it even bestiality? I don't think it is but I'm no Law Jumper...

Also where's a good place to get Law lessons in Jump? Perks are fine, but the actual knowledge not like books or just degrees.
>>
>>60291119
I think there is a pheonix wright jump.
>>
How does your Jumper know that s/he isn't in a complicated simulation? Can they be sure that their powers are truly theirs and couldn't be arbitrarily stripped from them at some time? If you yourself became a Jumper, would you trust your senses and mind that your new life is 'real'?
>>
>>60291119
Technically, yes. Functionally, maybe.
>>
File: good morning.jpg (282 KB, 1239x1920)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Do you think dog girls would bark, or yell?
Like, say, at mailmen, or other dogs?
>>
>>60291161
How do you know that you aren't in a simulation right now?

In this sort of situation, you might as well just live your life. You've got no way of telling whether it is real or not, so you may as well treat it as real because there are more consequences to thinking real life is a meaningless simulation compared to treating a simulation with the seriousness of real life.
>>
>>60291198
>How do you know that you aren't in a simulation right now?
Oh, but I do know Anon. I'm an NPC
>>
>>60291217
Good for you!
>>
File: Tired Floof.png (655 KB, 627x885)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>60291028
Fox girls are superior, fite me!
>>60291177
I would think they be more territorial than mundane humans, so they might be more likely yell at others. Not sure they would bark though, depends on the setting.
>>
File: fight.gif (993 KB, 500x281)
993 KB
993 KB GIF
Jumpers!
Have you ever blasted music to whatever you were doing? Dramatic, silly, or just catchy; whatever did you do?
>>
>>60291161
If you can make a convincing simulation in one of your jumps, your chances of being in a simulation are almost 100%.
>>60291226
>Still no Azur Lane jump
>>
>>60291119
I mean I don't think you'd survive fucking some Pokemon. There's everything from Lava slugs, to ghost blades to humanoid ones that turn into black holes when their "trainer" is in danger and may or may not be Yandere.
>>
File: 1508366189785.png (145 KB, 262x271)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>60291119
Xenophilia.
>>
>>60291252
>If you can make a convincing simulation in one of your jumps, your chances of being in a simulation are almost 100%.
So Worm proves it? Considering that's how Thinkers predict the future
>>
Are there perks to make it so that your creations always follow your wishes?
>>
File: Winx Club.pdf (1.23 MB, PDF)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PDF
o/
A few days ago i finished my first jump and i am curious to see what you all think of it.
Any comments about what could be better would be really appreciated.

Who must i ask if the jump would be allowed on the tg drive?

(first time posting something on this forum so it is possible i did something wrong and that the link to the jump failed)
>>
>>60291385
Feels very sparse for such an extremely long and large series. You didn't want to include more stuff?
>>
>>60291311
You mean make them loyal? This is all I got.

>Beast of Love from Fate Grand Order.
>I AM YOUR CREATOR from Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
>Shaper's Authority from Evo Search For Eden.
>Beast of Love from Fate Grand Order.
>Mechanist from Fallout 4 for robots.
>Heart of the Machine boosted capstone from Warframe to give a personality that is loyal to you so long as you do not mistreat them.
>Throne of the Soul from Tales of Symphonia for clones and golems but might work for others.
>The Son Returns to the Father from Supergod.
>>
>>60291419
Just realized I listed Beast of Love twice.
>>
File: 1520580158378.gif (2.5 MB, 368x270)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB GIF
>>60291385
>(first time posting something on this forum
Why the fuck don't people lurk?
Is that just not a thing, anymore?

Also, 21 pages of stuff seems more than long enough, don't listen to >>60291394.
>>
It would indeed be possible to make the jump larger, this is mostly about the first 4 seasons of the TV serie, once the vacation begins i am probably going to watch the next few seasons to make the jump larger, but don't have the time to do that now because of exams.

(how do you reply to a post? just posting this in the forum because i have no idea how i must put it here as a reply)
>>
>>60291459
Click the No.(...) thing at the top of the post.
>Exams
I know that feel. Literally finished my last one today
>>
>>60291459
Read the FAQ
>>
>>60291459
Lurk more

>>60291440
It's because we're infected with Reddit, their jumpchain subreddit has over 900 subs. Also we're a Korean basket-weaving forum, everyone knows that
>>
>>60291385
>Dragon Flame/Shadow Phoenix for 600
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a huge deal in setting and not really just worth 600?

>Linked to your soul so it scales with you
Was this in the series or did you add it on?

>Travelers Mind [200 CP]
>a photographic memory, endless storage space and perfect recall.
What is this based on in series?

>Corruption of the Mark
I think it should probably not be extremely hard for those a lot stronger than you to resist this.

>Skill Keeper
Feels a bit pointless with Travelers Mind already existing. The majority of skills are going to stay as normal if you have perfect memory, infinite storage and recall.

>Saladin's Protege
A bit lack lustre compared to Corruption of the Mark. The learning boost at the end also feels very tacked on.

>Affinity
It'd be helpful to have an example of how good the boosts for doing stuff with your Affinity are, especially to use as a base for seeing hwo it affects broader affinities.

>Curses
>It is even possible for you to combine your other abilities with your curses to make all of your
abilities a lot stronger than they are supposed to be.
What's this based on? Could we get some more detail on how this universal huge boost works?

>Witch of Magic
>As long as you see a spell even once you will be able to recreate it for yourself (the effort it takes depends on the spell you are trying to copy) even if it is of a magic system that you can’t use.
What's this based on in the show? This perk also feels a bit boring with the Saladin one here too. Like Saladin just gives you what you'd get in time with this perk, so there's little reason to get Saladin.

>Fairy
>makes all your abilities stronger
Why is this? It seems like it should only boost magical stuff

>Enchantix once per jump sacrifice gain perk
This is probably too much to give at just 200, since you already get the Enchantix form which means you also get infinite more forms eventually?

Continuing next post
>>
>>60291440
hmmmm, if more people think the current length is good enough i will just keep it as it is.
Otherwise i am probably going to watch season 5/7 to make it larger.

>>60291469
Ah, thank you for saying how to do that.
>>
What are perks for making my harem all develop romantic ties for one another? I like love polygons.
>>
>>60291517
In general you should watch the whole thing and base the jump on the full package, not only part of it, even if it is technically 'long enough'.
>>
>>60291517
This >>60291542
>>
>>60291385
>Fairy Dust
If it's so powerful, why is it only 400?

>Guardian Fairy
>all your forms of power
Again, why? Why is this all powers and not just magic?

>Pouch of Fairy Dust
This should probably not be massively better than any in setting thing, to an apparently absolute level. I think it'd be better to have just normal fairy dust and then remove the no copy/no produce more clause.

>Water Stars
Maybe something this important might need a higher price

>General pricing of the items as 100/300/500
If you're doing this, you need to add 50cp options or people can and will end up with 50 points left over.

>Basic introduction to magic
Feels a bit boring given the general 100 item. Maybe you could add some more detail to this like a basic bestiary?

>Anti Magic Sword
>This sword is linked to your soul, can be hidden in your soul and grows in power together with you.
Is this a quality it has in setting?

>Fortress of Light
NPC feels like an inappropriate term to use in a non game world jump. And I think it really shouldn't let you take people across jumps.

>Disliked by a School
I'd say this isn't really worth the points of taking it all three times. You're just disliked, not put in any real danger, yet can get 300 points out of it. Not sure how to fix aside from disallowing multiple buys. There's zero threat to the drawback if you don't go to school too.

>Notes
>Saladin's 3 times learning booster
For one, it already felt tacked on. But why is this here and not in the perk?

>Perks or items that only work on magic will also work on other things after this jump. (the things it will work on are like the following: Magic, Ki, Nen, Qi, Chakra, Immortal Energy, Divine Energy, Elemental energy, etc….)
Why? What possible reason is there for this ruling?
>>
File: Asura.jpg (390 KB, 1680x1050)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
Here's a question for you: Has Jumper ever faked their death? If so, why?
Alternatively, if Jumper has ever used their one-ups, how do people react to them coming back to life by themselves?
>>
>>60291517
>>60291459
Adding on, yes, you need to use the whole series in the jump. No one else can do a jump for it if you have it on our drive, so you need to finish the job.

Some general advice as well. You should try and change those bracketed italics sections after some perks. Make them part of the normal perk because they look quite ugly as they are now. They also have no capital letters where needed that I can see.
>>
>>60291297
It's really simple logic. If you can make a convincing simulation for a single mind without eating your entire planet's resources, then with a little more technological advancement you should be able to do the same hundreds of times, then thousands, then millions or even more if you start building Matryoshka Brains. At that point the number of 'real' reality is infinitely smaller than the number of 'simulated' realities.
>>
>>60291578
I don't think I've ever faked my death for longer than a few days as part of selling a short-con. No long-term stuff, it's mostly just out-maneuvering people while they think I'm indisposed. As for one-ups...well, it's not something you can really use and then plan on faking your death, because people are used to the idea that death is not permanent for you. But I do make use of them rather frequently. Mostly to annoy enemies. "Congratulations! You've managed to get past my multiple redundant layers of protections and struck a fatal blow. Now you just have to go through all that effort another...well, I'm not going to say how many times. Let's leave it as a surprise. How hard is it to kill me for good, the world may never know."
>>
>>60291626
Yeah, but statistically you're probably wrong. Most arguments are, so from that we can assume that yours is, too.

Yes, I stole that from SMBC. What's your point?
>>
>>60291501
>Dragon Flame / Shadow Phoenix
Yeah, they are both a huge deal in the setting, but it will take time to use their full potential.
I can see why people would say it should cost more, i will think about raising the price it would then probably become 700 or 800 CP.

>linked to your soul
Dragon Flame was probably linked to the magic of the user, not the soul, it was something i added

>Travelers Mind
It is based on Techna

>corruption of the mark
Yeah, the larger the difference in power the easier it is for someone to resist it, should probably put that in the perk description, mb

>Saladin's Protege
This perk is meant to make your starting point strong, the other 600CP perks are meant to give you potential.

>Affinity
I will add a few examples in the notes, it would probably be too big to put it in the perk

>Curses
Most of the witches can use curses, and Darcy sometimes combined it with other attacks.
I will add a example about the boost in the notes.

>Witch of Magic
Not based on anything, but i thought it would fit the origin.
First meant to give them a perk to create their own forms (something like fairy forms) because some learned to do that, but it would be bad to give them something for 600CP and give the same thing to the Fairy for free, so i changed it to this.

>Fairy
about what part are you asking? They have multiple things that give a boost.

>Enchantix
Yeah, was afraid of that, i will think about what i am going to do with that
>>
>>60291177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXJhV_Kj4yY
>>
>>60291578
It doesn't matter, since it can't hardly be proven, and even if it can, you can't do nothing about it anyways.
>>
>>60291677
Meant for >>60291640
>>
File: Gambling Face.jpg (32 KB, 840x472)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
What are perks that make you scary? Like people drop dead from terror scary?
>>
You picked a first jump where the locals would be fine with nudity, didn't you? You don't honestly trust Jump-chan to send your clothing along with, surely....
>>
>>60291719
Nightmare Before Christmas has some good stuff for that.
>>
>>60291731
If you're already up the metaphorical nudity river without a paddle, might as well put on the masquerade of confidence until you can cover yourself.
>>
>>60291731
>Going into your first jump as a Drop-In
Enjoy dying in your first week.
>>
>>60291731
No, I chose one specifically that was not fine with nudity. There's no fun in exhibitionism if there isn't any nudity taboo.
>>
>>60291751
What I'm hearing is that Nudists and Exhibitionists are mortal enemies.
>>
>>60291745
Anon, if jumper is n00d, then he is not without paddle
>>
>>60291758
I mean have you ever seen anyone invite an exhibitionist to a nudist beach?
>>
File: download.jpg (82 KB, 640x360)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>60291731
>>
>>60291626
According to some Oxford university team it becomes exponentially more difficult to simulate quantumn phenomena as one increases the amount of matter present. Simulating a universe or more isn't gonna happen, basically, no matter how many "computronium" processors one has. It may soon be relegated to science fiction alongside the flying car
>>
>>60291767
How can you tell who is who?
>>
>>60291769
wtf is that? whatever it is its got some jenk musculature.
>>
>>60291773
You're assuming that the universe simulating us has the same laws of physics. Computation may be easier in that reality.
>>
>>60291773
You can solve the "too much matter in the universe" problem if you just run a simulation without your mom,.
>>
>>60291788
That's Sinbad from Magi.
>>
File: wash day tomorrow.jpg (109 KB, 1280x694)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>60291731
>he didn't go to Pokemon for his first jump
>he didn't go full Terminator and use his Captain America strength and martial arts training to beat up some 10 year old and steal his clothes
>>
>>60291542
>>60291562
>>60291582

Yeah, that seems fair.
Going to watch the other seasons in the vacation in that case.
After that i am going to update the jump with some things about those seasons.

>>60291571

>Fairy Dust
Because every fairy would eventually get it anyway, yours just becomes a but stronger

>Pouch of Fairy Dust
Yeah, that is probably a better idea, but in that case i am also going to make the cost a bit lower

>Water Stars
Probably going to make it 500 CP then, but i am afraid that no one will want it in that case because of the other items with the same cost.

>General Pricing
Seems fair, going to add something like 3 or 4 items that are 50 CP.

>Basic introduction to magic
Yeah, it is pretty weak compared to the other 100 CP items, going to put some more in it

>Anti Magic Sword
No, the growth and soul is not from the setting, but 2 other 500CP items do have it, and this item would eventually be left in the dust if i didn't add this.

>Fortress of Light
hmmmm, going to change NPC to guards who will keep following you with jumps but can't leave the Fortress. (going to put some limits on the guards, don't yet know what limits)
You can only take an enemy with you, and only if they stay a prisoner.
Is that really something that should be changed?

>Disliked by a School
hmmm, going to make it 1 only in that case

>Saladin
Because some people told me that it made the perk look robotic and that i should not put it in the perk

>Only magic
Because i was sleep deprived when i typed that and forgot about it.
Going to change that, it will become that it also works on all magic systems from future jumps once you enter them.
>>
File: 1488162365327.png (147 KB, 484x243)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>60291804
DOOM jumper best jumper
>>
>>60291790
... and they don't want us simulating simulations that simulate their own simulations? Go home, Elon, you're drunk

>>60291791
What does my mother have to do with simulating universes?

---> my head

---> your comment
>>
>>60291642
>Dragon Flame was probably linked to the magic of the user, not the soul, it was something i added
Please take it back to just magic then, soul makes no sense and neither do the linked effects you had.

>Techna
So she has the qualities that are in the perk such as infinite storage space? Okay then.

>Saladin's Protege
The problem with that is that it makes the other perks better. You are not starting at a strong enough level to even, it feels, stay better in the course of just this jump compared to someone with Witch of Magic.

>Affinity
You only need one or two, honestly. The perk is quite small as is.

>Curses
That seems like it's far from being combined to boost the power of all your abilities then, if it only had been used with attack techniques.

>Witch of Magic
Then please replace it with something fitting, don't put in perks not based on anything in the series. It's OC content that not only doesn't appear in series, it's also unsuitable to be the big capstone of the origin if it's not something that appears at all.

>Fairy
>Every new fairy form looks different, makes all your abilities stronger and gives you access to new abilities.

It says it gives a general boost to all your abilities, making them stronger. Which doesn't make much sense if these guys are just magic, for them to also boost things like chakra or Stands. If you intend for it to be just magic it may be good to rewrite that bit to be more clearly specific.

You also missed the note about Skill Keeper being too similar to Traveler's Mind.
>>
>>60291815
>Camo suit
I wish QS had kept that one.
>>
>>60291830
>... and they don't want us simulating simulations that simulate their own simulations?
That is correct. You make a simulation to have easier to model physics than the universe you're in. Each artificial reality gets simpler and less complex, and therefore less able to model complexity in its own simulations. So there may be infinity nested simulations, but they'd extend upwards from us instead of downward. We're probably pretty close to the bottom of the stack.
>>
>>60291814
>Water Stars
It's better to price things fitting to the series than make it cheap just so people can get it easily.

>Anti Magic Sword
Please take out the OC elements then. Those are serious upgrades that are not present in the series. Instead, why not think about having this item be a collection, where you offer several weaker items from the setting to make it equal the more powerful individual purchases of the other capstone items?

>Fortress of Light
The problem is that they don't only stay if they're enemies and prisoners, because you wrote that they can stay once they're redeemed to help you.

>Saladin
I'm afraid to say that you may have bigger issues than just it being robotic, such as grammar issues and the aforementioned italic bracket sections.

>Only Magic
Working on all magic systems is good.

You missed the note about Guardian Fairies as well.

Anyway, I apologise but I have to get some rest. Most of further correspondence from me is just asking you to remove OC additions, and keep things fitting to the series. I hope my feedback has helped you but I won't be around to respond more for a good while.
>>
>>60291830
Yo mama so dense, scientists mistook the shockwaves from her rolling over bed for dark energy
>>
>>60291769
That is poison ivy.
>>
>>60291898
Wouldn't we be more complex considering the quantum phenomena issues in the simulation.
>>
>>60291902
Your feedback certainly helped, it appears my jump still has plenty of problems that i need to fix. Thank you for your help, i will try to fix the issues as soon as possible.
>>
Generic alien invasion
All out war
Legions of them
Reptillian
Want our resources
Drop in
Never say never free
Survival of the fittest 900
Iin a million chance 600

Items 0
Cloning tank

Im not good at writing something as amazing and awesome as this. Please take the time and listen to the story I am basing my jump on, you will not be disapointed I promise you.

Because the gods have not forsaken man, even if man has forsaken them.

https://youtu.be/AofOhDfpvx4
>>
>>60291177
I think they would bark if they got sufficiently excited. Or if you surprise one they might yip. It's like those accidental noises people tend to make when started, just in a different form. But mostly they'd yell and speak.

>>60291226
>Fox girls are superior, fite me!
Now now. There's room enough in our hearts for fluff or scales of all kinds. Let us not quarrel over which is best Goth girls.

>>60286285
>Thought Implantation
>Giving the Many the literal ability to just shove their consciousness into those who resist.
I'm absolutely certain either mememagic or the dice gods are responsible for this and I'm not sure which of them is laughing harder.

On the other hand, the power does come with a side order of incredible understanding how the mind functions and the nature of emotions and thought. While the you(plural) likely have the first and third one down, the Many never really seemed to understand human emotions. So perhaps this is a tipping point for them/you. They/You are suddenly going to have an excellent understanding of that missing quantity shoved into your collective consciousness in a way that not even getting compressed back down into one form would have done.

They/You are going to understand all those reasons humans and other beings resist the call of your perfect unity. It's entirely possible this might tip your collected consciousness in a whole new direction. Whether that direction is one of understanding and empathy or a more deadly and subtle way to spread their unity is a whole different question though.
>>
>>60291943
Not him, but while the jump may need more work, you’ve managed one of the harder parts of jumpmaking quite well: The jumpdoc looks interesting and makes me want to use it in a chain.
>>
>>60292107
You want to be a pretty fairy, Anon?
>>
File: 1517253674413.gif (224 KB, 326x198)
224 KB
224 KB GIF
Good non-lethal takedowns?

Stuff like the Vulcan Nerve Pinch. Other options besides exactly that.
>>
>>60291834
> Dragon Flame
Yeah, would probably be better to keep it linked to the magic of the user.

>Techna
Yeah, she linker her magic to her mind and turned it into something like a computer, giving her the ability to use all the things i put in that perk.

>Saladin's Protege & Witch of Magic
These perks seem to have some issues, going to erse witch of magic and replace it with something else, also going to take a look at Saladin's Protege and see what i am going to do with it.

>Curses
Yeah, i gave this perk too much, going to fix that today.

>Fairy Forms
In the Winx jump you won't get a fairy from that will make things like chakra stronger, but in future jumps you get new potential forms, and if you get the right form it does make things like chakra stronger. It is not that one form makes everything stronger, it is that you have the potential to unlock a different form for everything you have.

>Skill Keeper
I thought they were different enough, after all it is not like remembering how to use a music instrument means you can still play it if you haven't used it for a few centuries. But i can see why people would have issues with it, i will look at what i am going to do with that.

>>60291902

>OC
yeah, i am going to look at the jump again and going to erase all oc elements.

>Fortress of Light
hmmmm, going to think about if i will let it stay like that, but if i let it stay like that i am going to put some limits on them once they are redeemed.

>Grammar
Crap, was afraid of that, going to try to fix the grammar issues again.

>Guardian Fairy
hmmm, going to look at that again and see what i am going to do with that
>>
>>60292140
>Good non-lethal takedowns?
Anti-Worf Effect from TNG/DS9 and one of the 300cp perks from Quicksilver's Infamous
>>
I have a free stasis pod; which one of these guys should I recruit?
>>
>>60292132
I like my chain to have variety, so why not?
>>
>>60292107
Thank you, it is nice to see that people think that the jumpdoc looks interesting \^_^/
>>
>>60292140
I've always favored hitting someone with a chair myself. There's a kind of barroom charm about it. Seriously though, check out Ranma 1/2. The place is chock full of weird martial arts moves and almost all of them are non-lethal.
>>
>>60292180
I vote for the Pyro. Him and the Medic just seem to be the most fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I
>>
>>60292180
None of them, if we're being honest. They're all fucked up and should be kept as far away from you as possible.

That said, Engineer and Heavy are the least fucked up.
>>
>>60291935
Again, that's making assumptions about the world tht's simulating us. We don't know what sort of physics they've got going on. For all we know they've got multiple time axes, and created our universe as a novel exploration of a reality in which time only moved in one direction.
>>
>>60291311
Shaper's Authority from Evo: Search for Eden.
>>
>>60291541
Damn Harem Heroes from Hero BBS and the one from Generic Xianxia. Also a bunch of others i don't remember. It's a pretty standard feature in harem perks.
>>
>>60291731
I didn't go drop-in, so i assume my in-jump identity did in fact own clothing of some sort.
Not that it matters since i also got some directly from the jump document and i do trust Jump-chan to give me what i pay CP for.
>>
>>60292132
I do. What about it?
>>
>>60292207
>None of them, if we're being honest. They're all fucked up and should be kept as far away from you as possible.
That doesn't sound all that fun. Plus I'm reasonably sure I can survive any shenanigans they throw my way by now.

I'll take your suggestions though, thank you.
>>
>>60292140
Starlight Breaker. Or Nanoha magic in general. Or everything if you take ZENRYOKU ZENKAI.
>>
File: Heavy.jpg (43 KB, 1360x768)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>60291731
My immediate thought was no, but after thinking about it some more, realised they are probably more alright with it than this world at least. And then realised that Jumper did technically wake up half naked in their first jump.
>>60292180
I'm going to go with Heavy.
>>
>>60291773
Except you don't need to simulate an entire universe. You don't even need simulate all matter. As long as it isn't observed or interacted with, you can choose to not simulate it or assign just the minimal resources to it.
>>
>>60292180
Heavy is best waifu!
>>
>>60291773
Flying cars have been possible for years though.
>>
>>60292343
>Heavy is best waifu!
Indeed
>>
File: That's real neato.jpg (64 KB, 500x348)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
The more inhuman and 'alien' jumpers, what kind of reactions do you get when people learn of your true nature?
>>
>>60292501
Well unlike what lovecraft may think normal humans dont go completely incurably insane when they see a cosmic horror.

Sure some break down, some cry, some get angry, but none of them turn into gibbering husks the first time they see the color yellow for what it really is. Most of the time they just freak out and run away, some do indeed get ptsd but they do not become vegetables from just seeing something bigger than their former knowledge. They freak out a bit, maybe attack me, but its all so beneath me ultimately that they just calm down after a bit of screeching and we have a nice talk, I do some tv shows, and give a press briefing. After half a decade or so I just become a feature of life.

Which is why I am going to run a circuis where everything is amazing. With me as the ring leader. I want to bring joy to others.
>>
Lots of Heavy love so far; I just remembered that strawpoll existed so here's this: https://www.strawpoll.me/15888497

>>60292501
Usually, if I don't want people to fear me I'll reveal it in a way that doesn't scare the shit out of them. Ease them into it, you know?
>>
>>60292339
You would for a jumper
>>
>>60292501
>When you tell your waifu that they have been dating an avatar of a much larger being who is also maintaining another few thousands relationships at the same time, but it's not cheating because you are only using a body per person
>>
>>60292637
Its always annoying when they break up with me because of that.
Like they didn't realise that me being the AI in charge of a fucking ringworlds weather control would mean I have a fuckton of bodies
>>
>>60292637
>her only question after is why you make her wear this coat that is clearly 2 sizes too big for her
>>
>>60292687
A 3D being like you wouldn't understand. Now remove your clothes, it's time for the goth lolita dressing session.
>>
>>60291758
Can you make a Jump that involves the inevitable warfare the two groups will break out into?
>>
>>60291751
Eh, the shock and unfamiliarity of suddenly waking up totally naked in a midsized Venusian spaceport was more than enough to make up for the fact that the Venusians weren't bothered by it.
>>
File: 1513547337515.jpg (60 KB, 395x384)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>60292761
Not until we get a jump about the superior divide.
>>
>>60292761
Isn't that basically the plot of Kill La Kill?
>>
>>60292822
I just knew someone was going to post that.

You are friend.
>>
>>60292828
Sort of but it turns out the real villain was fashion designers all along. Well them and aliens.
>>
>>60292866
>Aliens were behind everything
Why everything that Gainax/TRIGGER does always involves this?
>>
File: Basically the Moon Cell.jpg (384 KB, 1024x715)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>60291578
>Here's a question for you: Has Jumper ever faked their death? If so, why?

Not yet, though I was sorely tempted in Katanagatari, if for no other reason than to get out of the Exile drawback. In the end though I just flew out under the cover of night and spent a few years as an outlaw until I had things in order to coerce a pardon out of the Shogun.

>Alternatively, if Jumper has ever used their one-ups, how do people react to them coming back to life by themselves?
Shock and despair are fairly typical. After all, I'm quite hard to kill and knowing they need to do it again...well, that's enough to break my less determined foes.

>>60291731
That's why you don't go Drop-In on your first jump Anon, unless you're comfortable with that sort of thing.

>>60292501
While it's not applicable to my current Jumper...yet, the usual response is less existential horror or revulsion and more "Why does an Alien God-Monster choose to look like a human woman?" or some variation thereof.

My typical response is naturally "Because if my humaniform avatar was male, I'd be contractually obligated to wear a suit or look like a homeless bum. Neither of those options were acceptable, so here we are."

>>60292875
Kill La Kill is Ancient Astronaut Theory, except the Aliens were clothing.
>>
Given that (Not That) Great Will is restricted until Post-Spark, what jumps offer Haruhi level reality warping? You never know when you may need to push the "Reset universe" button.
>>
>>60292897
I'm pretty sure there's going to be warning signs, a lot of them, before a universal reset button becomes necessary.

>>60292866
Oh, right, the aliens. Now I remember.
>>
>>60292897
Dies Irae, DYN Freaks, Umineko, TTGL, Mondaiji, although some of these may require some training and something beyond the jump to complete them.

If you just aim for universal resets, Saint Seiya Episode of G, Jorge Joestar and Digimon have multiple options for that.
>>
>>60292915
Most likely. But there can also be nasty surprises from time to time, such as using a portal gun in Fate and finding Nyarlahotep crossing through. *cough* Foreigner class *chough*

It never hurts to have a last resort ability or trump card, even if you don't plan to do large scale reality warping on a day to day basis.
>>
>>60293031
Foreigners are actually specified to be useful at fucking up Outer Gods and other alien threats. In Abby's case, it's because she's apparently a Silver Key which seems to be something separate from the Yog hosting inside her and also the means by which she can travel through time and space which was previously thought only Zelretch, Beasts, Proto-Arthur and bullshit supercomputers could do.

In other words, Foreigners are actually loli Demonbanes
>>
>>60293006
How do you get reality warping in Mondaiji?
>>
>>60293006
Thank you.
>Mondaiji
Is it just a matter of power and digits or do you need to be a god or some other thing?
>Episode G
Oh? Interesting. What is it? I was thinking of jumping it soon but I don't remember anything like that. The closest thing I remember is a space warping perk, but that was Vista+Flechette+Doormaker, I think.
>>
>>60293031
>Taking Portal physics to Fate
Fair enough. I could see that having some really wonky side effects.

I guess my suggestion would be Thu'um from Skyrim then. Sure, it's not universal reality warping right out of the gate, but it is basically shouting at the universe and demanding it change. I'm sure with a little inventiveness and research you could make it do some truly terrifying things.
>>
>>60292822
jump when?
>>
>>60293116
Yeah, but the existence of one implies the other exists too. Imagine leaving Carnival Phantasm in search of a version of Zelretch and ending up in the middle of a battle between Yog and Vortex Blaster. Though that's why you use Multiverse search algorithms, scrying and scout drones
>>
>>60293192
>Initiate Standard response.exe

When you make it Ricrod.

And while your at it make a jump for Tamanin, Kuroinu, Kyonyuu Fantasy.and whatever other eroge of the week.
>>
>>60293203
The current big bad thing dooming the world in F/GO part 2 IS allegedly some kind of alien god, after all.

>yfw Nyarly is the 7th Beast
>>
File: Jaguarman4.png (256 KB, 512x724)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>60293116
>stuff
Huh, that's neat. I already wanted to go Foreigner because Existence Outside the Domain just screams "JUMPER" to me (even if technically it does nothing), but it's nice to know there's more to it.

Speaking of it- JUMPERS! How often do you buy perks or items just for the sake of it? Even if it's not the most efficienty use of CP, how far are you willing to go for thematics/comfy/style?
>>
>>60293116
>Proto-Arthur
That keeps bothering me: How the fuck even did Arthur became a planeswalker? The Beast I can understand, since Independent Manifestation is now a thing. But is Artie's excuse?
>>
>>60293192
Hey Ric, did you say you were making Muv-Luv, or just that you were watching it?
>>
File: angry inquisitor.jpg (144 KB, 623x414)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>60293240
>ASA's fw
>>
>>60292338
>>60293122
>>60293141
>>
>>60293245
>Speaking of it- JUMPERS! How often do you buy perks or items just for the sake of it? Even if it's not the most efficienty use of CP, how far are you willing to go for thematics/comfy/style?
Whenever I can; a lot of my purchases are based off of "I want that" or "That sounds cool" rather than going for something that might be more powerful.
>>
>>60293141
>Is it just a matter of power and digits or do you need to be a god or some other thing?
I think you can do it if you hold enough Sun Authorities.
>Oh? Interesting. What is it? I was thinking of jumping it soon but I don't remember anything like that. The closest thing I remember is a space warping perk, but that was Vista+Flechette+Doormaker, I think.
Cronus can do that via his Dunamis, and Val said that you can eventually develop other Titan's Dunamis abilities. Or just pick time directly for your Dunamis and get some capstone that boost your abilities, maybe.
>>
>>60293328
Speaking of Titans are they humans who were around to absorb the primordial Cosmo back before God nerfed the world, or are they incarnate primal forces of the universe? It seems kinda unclear with cases like Gaia and Khaos
>>
>>60293328
With Giant's Will? Neat. In that case, I'll have to purchase it multiple times.
>>
What's a comfy second jump to take after my comfy first jump?
>>
File: 1528860433364.png (191 KB, 600x600)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>60293245
Every single appearance perk.
Every single demon perk except for Berserk because Apostles are shitty bargain bin demons.
As many intellect/crafting/genetics perks as I can get my hands on.

There's a point where there is literally no point in doing so anymore, but I am going to stack those decks hardcore. Because there's nothing more thrilling to people than some super awesome person telling you "Want to be awesome like me?"
>>
>>60293379
Wall-E
>>
>>60293379
What's your first comfy jump?
>>
>>60293245
I will always, always, always stick to chain themes over optimal builds. Even if that means missing out on really cool stuff the munchkin in me desperately wants to grab. If it's music and emotion, I'll snag every friend-making, good-guy, and sing-along perk I can find. If it's assassins, you'd better believe I'll pick up stealth perks until even the Coordinator has trouble finding the Jumper.

Really, it just makes building and writing much more fun.
>>
>>60293379
Any jump can be comfy if you're strong enough.
>>
>>60293245
I keep importing ships and mecha despite long since having the tech perks to make better than anything I can buy. I just really like vehicle customization tables, I guess.
>>
>>60291578
Yes, I will often use a perk from Muppet Treasure Island at random times
>I'm Dead - 200cp - By stating that you’re dead and falling over enemy combatants in a fight will just ignore you unless you try to get up or they have a very strong personal grievance against you.

>>60291719
Greek Myth
>Terrifying Visage - 100 - To see you hunt is to know fear, to see you kill is to know terror. You are capable of inspiring true terror in the hearts of men when you wish to. Only those with great courage in their hearts or a powerful determination could bear to fight you. Lesser men will be made to cower and flee from you while you are on the attack. Be warned even cowards might have claws when backed into a corner and men often find courage when it is more than their life on the line.
Fallout

>Terrifying Presence (300CP) – A well-placed glower from you is more intimidating than a squad of mercenaries. People will back down from confrontations with you, and may panic at the thought of making you angry, let alone actually fighting you.

>>60291731
I woke up naked in Pokemon. But I did find a bag with a set of clothing and my stuff next to me.

>>60291804
Since there is a Physical Fitness perk in Pokemon, does it always keep you fit and looking like a mini Captain America? So would all my next bodies look like that when I enter a jump regardless of if I train?
>>
>>60291719
>Kingdom Hearts
>Creeping Shadows (200CP, Optional Free Choice Heartless, Discount Heartless): You’re a really scary guy, you know that right? Your very presence can send shivers down people's spines, and your attention makes all but the bravest quiver in fear. You know how to emphasize the scary aspects of your appearance to your advantage, and can cause a few supernatural spooky things to happen at will, like making people in pictures change their expressions, or making their eyes follow people around. You can make the shadows seem to dance in your presence, and cause lights to flicker with but a thought, turning whatever area you’re in into a full on haunted house! Within this area - one building up to the size of a city block - any fear felt will be amplified, and people will see and hear things moving around in the darkness. It’ll be easy to corral most normal people by scaring them to go where you want them to, and even the bravest souls will feel ill at ease and jumpy.
>>
>>60293245
>How often do you buy perks or items just for the sake of it?
All music perks belong to me.
>>
>>60293355
If memory serves they trained to that level.
>>
>>60293245
>How often do you buy perks or items just for the sake of it? Even if it's not the most efficienty use of CP, how far are you willing to go for thematics/comfy/style?
Alternate selves. All the alternate selves. Alternate personalities too. Seriously, by now I'm probably come across as a really schizophrenic hivemind, and it's only getting worse.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (396 KB, 1109x1600)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>60293277
I just began playing it. Maybe when I finish the whole thing I will think if I can do a jump out of it.
Don't bet for it, tho. I'm more interested in a Futakoi Alternative jump.

>>60293232
>When you make it Ricrod.
Damn.
>>
>>60293733
>dat pic
...I have so many questions.
>>
>>60293793
>...I have so many questions.
Like what the hell does Ricrod do when he isn't on /tg/? All his pics seem to indicate that he has too much free time.
>>
File: 1528828704769.png (1 MB, 1125x1600)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>60293793
It's from Yomeiro Choice, I think. Really weird manga.
>>60293833
Outside meetings, doing paperwork and going to court from time to time, I don't do much. Or not more than any single man living on his own.
>>
>>60293245
Im willing to sell my self to slaanesh for a nipple ring of chaos anon. How far is that?
>>
>>60293379
Animal crossing is good.
Nice quiet small town life, and it gets you a house.
It also has infinite coffee and fruit as buyable items
>>
>>60293872
>Yomeiro Choice
Looks fun. Jump?
>>
>>60293888
Uncomfortable/10
>>
>>60293872
Jumpers should stop abusing cute and innocent succubus
>>
File: Girls Bravo.jpg (14 KB, 251x201)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>60293379
If you like lots of women then Girls Bravo is the jump for you.
>>
>>60293904
>Jump?
Maybe, but not from me.
>>
File: Izayoi Aurora Pillar.jpg (99 KB, 622x883)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>60293122
Tbh, I can't really think of a power that I would call 'reality warping'. Sun authorities can be used to rewrite human history to a degree (the more you have, the more you can rewrite).
Another Cosmologies could also be considered it to a degree, but there aren't really a way to get those except being born with it.
>>60293379
Neptunia or Dog Days?
>>
How can I get weight lifting machines like the one Superman uses that can create weights the mass of earth (or more)? Not going to buy engineering perks to make one, sorry.
>>
>>60293872
>Multiple daughters of his from multiple futures come back to defend their own existence

Wat
>>
>>60293954
Then go to DC and fucking steal one. What do you want, a fucking map drawn in crayon?
>>
>>60293979

oh man 4channers are the most patient people.
>>
>>60293979

Stealing one wouldn't be easy. There are many complications to it. Sure I could steal one but the fallout of it would be increased notoriety on myself. I don't want that especially in the DC jump.
>>
>>60293970
>Wat
It gets weirder. The translated manga has been around for a while, I remember reading it.
>>
>>60293954
Killer Instinct. You get a whole gym that has adjustable weights that can be as heavy as you want.
>>
>>60293872
>Yomeiro Choice
Ooh, I think I remember reading that years ago (or a manga with the same premise)
>>
>>60294018

See this is a nicer answer. Thanks mate.
>>
>>60294024
Nvm, think it was a different manga with a similar premise.
>>
Besides X-Men and Injustice, what jumps have powerful regeneration? What's the most potent regen in jumpchain?
>>
>>60294156
Probably monogatari.
>>
>>60294156
Being a Hellsing Vampire is near the top end of regeneration. But you have to fuel it with souls.
>>
>>60294156
GATE, Monogatari, Dies Irae, Bastard!! Part 1, DBZ, Seven Deadly Sins, UQ Holder!, Watchmen.
>What's the most potent regen in jumpchain?
Probably that perk in Dies Irae that lets you self-resurrect and regenerate unless a Mercurius-tier being kills you.
>>
>>60294156
Arifuretra has instant regen as long as you have mana left and you're not blasted to nothing.
>>
>>60294005
So wait until there's only a few hours left in DC, grab one and leave before anyone notices.
Or alternatively shove it into your warehouse and just get caught, you'll leave a few hours later anyway.
>>
>>60294207
>Superman shows up responding to a call from UltraScience Inc.
>His giant training device is gone. Just gone.
>And in the middle of where it was there's just this ordinary looking dude sitting there.
>"Yeah, I stole it. What are you gonna do about it?"
>"I'm going to put you in jail."
>"Good luck with that."
>>
File: Muv Luv.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>60293733
>Don't bet for it, tho. I'm more interested in a Futakoi Alternative jump.
Ah, that's too bad. Oh well, atleast you gave it a thought.

Have fun with it Ric.

Look at these waifus Ric. Don't you want to grab them?
>>
>>60292066
>pic
Have you ever made one?
>>
>>60294156
Half-Demons from Devil May Cry are pretty high up there, although not as ridiculous as others. You remember when Dante and Virgil were slicing each other to pieces but weren't sustaining any visible injuries? That's because their bodies heal so fast that the supersonic bullet holes and sword wounds are closing faster than the bullets and blades can pass through their body. It's implied that the only way to kill them is to wear their stamina down via repeated severe injuries so that their regeneration slows down enough to actually do damage that lasts longer than a second or two.
>>
>>60294156
Kekkai Sense Elder Blood Breeds regenerate so fast that they can't be killed in-setting and need to be sealed.
>>
>>60294247
>Starting at bottom left and heading clockwise
>Sailor Moon reject character
>Love Hina copycat character
>Spaghetti lesbian
>Actual lesbian
>Ghost child
>Redhead who's constantly getting her silly hair stuck in ceiling fans
>Oral fixation girl
>Mandatory catgirl

Eh. Not really.
>>
>>60293952
Maybe 3rd digit beings could be considered reality warpers?
>>
Was Xenoblade 2 jump ever completed or was it just a huff of smoke?
>>
>>60294262
DMC jump says you die if you get your head cut off though. That's pretty low-tier as far as jumpchain regeneration options go.
>>
>>60294195
Or someone with a Briah like Ren's.
>>
>>60294284
That's why you go to Marvel and get an adamantium skeleton.
>>
>>60294277
Maybe? I'm not entirely sure what would be considered reality warping. 3rd digits can make/break universes certainly (If three 3rd digits ever visit a universe with their power unrestrained at once, that universe breaks), and have made 'rules' like increasing Spiritual Power in the Little Garden.
>>
>>60294301
But that's not regeneration, he is stopping any damage from affecting him or what he protects with the Time Armor. The damage is never actually dealt. Also, his Briah level doesn't act as a shield except for that weird thing that he does with Marie to stop his own history to nullify Machina's Briah.
You can get a similar ability in World Seed
>>
Surely if Jorge Joestar is sufficiently different to get a jump, then pic-related is as well. Considering it's basically Jorge in terms of plot and canon status but with slightly-less shit writing.
>>
>>60294195
Tsukihime is also a contender, well not for that Dies Irae perk. But for anything else?
>>
>>60294284

Eh, I feel like that was a mandatory weakness shoe-horned by Dante for balance sake. I don't think such a weakness exists. Plus the Jump has some of the source material fairly wrong or not accurately portrayed.

It'd come down to fan-wanking it.
>>
>>60294345
You are free to make a Jump if you wish to
>>
>>60294256
I'm not really into the whole making monsters/pets things in my main chain. That was always Katia's territory. And she tended to prefer stuff a little more combat ready. I've got a side-chain with a character who probably would, but I'm not really writing for it so much as I am having fun imagining what the character gets up to.
>>
>>60294277
Actually, thinking about it, I'm pretty sure Canaria's Another Cosmology is almost literally reality warping?
>This gift grants the user the power to change the rules of the world by rewriting them.
>>
>>60294345
You just want to copy The World Over Heaven with Ultimate Lifeform, don't you?
>>
>>60294410
It is. I'm not sure how you were retarded enough to forget that.
>>
>>60294452
I'm 99% WoH is a thing in Jorge as well, anon.
>>
>>60294332
>I'm not entirely sure what would be considered reality warping.
Could 3rd digits also remake a universe into whatever they want it to be? That would work as a definition.
>>
>>60294471
Nope.
>>
>>60294471
That's the The World Ultimate m8.
>>
>>60294473
I don't believe so? I think the 1st/2nd digits said 'no, you can't be that powerful, screw you'?

>The 3-Digit (Almighty Domain) are living Brahman who responsible for the creation World of Little Garden and everything of Heaven and Earth. They could manipulate whole Creation and Akashic Record at will if it wasn't for the "Omnipotence Paradox" and End Emptiness that sealed most of their power. All 3-Digit Pantheons possess "Another Cosmology", a secret technique of to construct their pantheons by worlds - universes.

>The 2-Digit (Full Authority Domain) are the prototypes of Brahman, not only they completely lack any restriction of the 3-Digits like "Omnipotence Paradox", but each of them is possibly also stronger than the combined might of the entire 3-Digit.
>>
>>60294554
Well, I was thinking of what a 3rd digit jumper could do in another jump where the 1st and 2nd digits wouldn’t be around, though I forgot to actually say that.
>>
>>60294345
Yes. And so is 7th Stand User.

Now, we just need someone willing to make the jump. You offering?
>>
File: Kurousagi Chibi 2.jpg (116 KB, 638x795)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>60294596
I honestly don't know. 3rd digits aren't talked about much, other than 'they could creme all of us'. I think at one point it was mentioned that Almost no-one EVER manages to ever go from 4-Digit to 3-Digit, so there isn't much information from that view point either.
Not to mention Mondaiji is a confusing mess at the best of times
Based on descriptions given, they wouldn't really be limited in what they could do?
>>
>>60294452
>>60294488
>>60294533
>Ultimate Lifeform The World Over Heaven Ultimate Requiem
How horrifying.
>>
>>60294633
Well if an unrestricted 3rd digit could remake the universe as they please, I’d call that reality warping.
Actually, how long would a jumper with the growth perk take to reach the 2nd or 1st digits?
Also, post more moon rabbits.
>>
File: Kurousagi swimsuit.png (2.86 MB, 1600x1786)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
>>60294694
Given it would take millions of years to reach 3-Digit probably? Probably billions to trillions of years.
Remember, Moon Rabbits are an endangered species, make sure to help repopulate them when visiting
>>
>>60294156
Tsukihime: True Ancestor and to a lesser extent Dead Apostles

Monogatari: Vampire background and that Phoenix perk.

Hellsing: Vamps have decent regular regen, but it's the soul-burning kind that really works well.

I think Wraith Arc's Sayaka-based perk-line has decent regen.
>>
>>60294284
>>60294376
I mean, we never see Dante getting decapitated. In fact, I don't think he's ever lost whole limbs. I don't doubt he could, though. he's survived headshot and gets a hole punctured throught the torso once per game.
>>
Are there any good learning perks aside from Medaka sue? Perks that allows a jumper to instantly master a skill or something?
>>
File: 47949853_p0.jpg (590 KB, 800x1067)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
Just dropping by to mention that all the items are done for Escaflowne. Not sure how long the drawbacks are gonna take to fluff, but I should have the jump out as soon as that's done.
>>
>>60294471
>>60294488
>>60294643
It isn't the same thing, but Kars can do pretty much everything tWoH can do with all his stands. Just add GER Ultimate and he is vastly stronger than it.
>>60294735
>Help repopulate when visiting
I'm a European, so I will just take some specimens with me to make sure that the species survives.
>>
>>60294776
I don't remember what they're called, but the eyes you can purchase in Katanagatari let you learn any skill or power after seeing it once, and instantly master is after seeing it a second time.
>>
File: Usagi Swim.jpg (176 KB, 500x1600)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>60294803
I'm 99% sure there is only one specimen left.
>>
>>60294776
NieR: Automata, Marvel Magic, Jorge Joestar and The Record of a Fallen Vampire have great alternatives.
I think only the ones in Jorge Joestar and The Record of a Fallen Vampire can compete, though.
>>
>>60294812
I was thinking more about that lets a jumper master a skill quickly like the First True Magic without trying to copy it.
>>
>>60294735
>Probably billions to trillions of years.
Kubera really is going to be a big change for me.

>Remember, Moon Rabbits are an endangered species, make sure to help repopulate them when visiting
I’ll see what I can do about increasing the birthrate. How many are left?
>>
>>60294830
Well, sucks to be the Mondaiji multiverse, then.
>>60294868
Val said that you can't use even Medaka Sue to master that 1st Magic because there is always more room to grow, even if you are stupidly good with it
>>
>>60294880
see >>60294830
>>
>>60293872
Is this image also Yomeiro Choice?
>>
File: Indra's Gifts.jpg (118 KB, 800x576)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>60294880
If you wanted a reason to kill Azi, just remember that he was the one who killed almost all of the Moon Rabbits, thus depriving that multiverse of the wonderful bunny girls
>>
File: Spoiler Image (38 KB, 1200x814)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>60294900
No, that's from another manga. A compilation of one shots, actually.
>>60294830
I want that bunny.
>>
>>60294895
Hmm. If I went to EER and took Future Leader first, and became a Moon Rabbit in Mondaiji, could I transform other people into Moon Rabbits?
>>
>>60294882
>Val said that you can't use even Medaka Sue to master that 1st Magic because there is always more room to grow, even if you are stupidly good with it
But wait? Mastery according to her was the point at which you exhausted the examples she gave (at which point you could teach it to others but she said it could be mastered beyond that). So wouldnt you still get the learning boost?
>>
>>60294973
Sure, you would certainly have the records for it.
>>
So, how would Saber's react if another Servant punched Excalibur, shattering the Sword of Promised Victory?
>>
>>60294868
>Get Migeika
>Get a cloning perk
>Watch your clone perform the First Magic
>Instantly master it yourself
>>
>>60294970
>No, that's from another manga. A compilation of one shots, actually.
A man needs a name
>>
>>60294970
I guess you would still get the learning boost. It's just that there isn't a true master level in that.
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/60102198/#60106504
>>
>>60294986
Would it be possible to gather the records if I didn’t take Moon Rabbit? I’m fine with becoming one, but my budget for this jump is going to be tight.
>>
>>60295036
Probably similarly to how Thor reacted when Hela broke Mjolnir in Ragnarok.

That is to say, shock and denial, followed by stages of grief similar to the loss of a loved one.
>>
>>60295036
With horror and a sense of soul-crushing devastation. How do you think she'd act? She's not going to be happy about it.
>>
>>60295043
I'm pretty sure that power specifies needing to see someone else preform a technique to master it.
>>
File: 1528427076992.png (614 KB, 800x967)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>60295046
Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru. It's an anthology.
>>60295060
Wrong post?
>>
>>60295036
No bully best knight!
>>
So my jumper has been to Waltraute’s Marriage, Xena/Hercules, Saint Seiya (OS) and Greek Myth in that order. Where should I send them next?
>>
>>60295071
>Probably similarly to how Thor reacted when Hela broke Mjolnir in Ragnarok.
Realize she's not the Goddess of Swords and proceed to punch you with hope/victory/fairy energy?
>>
>>60295099
But I'm not bullying Moedred, just her father.
>>
>>60295099
Then Arturia shouldn't have bullied objectively best knight Lancelot.
>>
>>60295082
You're a national treasure Ricrod

>>60295111
That too.
Then get a new sword in the sequel that's just out and out better than the old one.

Wait. That already happened. With Caliburn, being replaced by Excalibur.
>>
File: Kurousagi Chibi.jpg (128 KB, 850x845)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>60295062
It would be much harder. You need to some how gain the records of the species, so either by killing (maybe try making soulless clones?) Moon Rabbits or figuring out a way for her to share her records with you.
>>60294970
Bunnies are great for headpats
>>
>>60295079
It is someone else, though. Just someone who happens to be your perfect copy. They have their own consciousness (usually), so they're definitely not you.
>>
Do kenomimi's like being petted?
>>
>>60295147
Could I get Moon Rabbit cheaper if I give up the discount?
>>
So, how Sun Authorities (in the jumpdoc) work? There are 24, and you get one via perk. Do you get a new one or get someone's else? Can you make one if you have a star and Gift Giver?
Also, if you were to use power-sharing perks (Skill Creation or Sacrificial Bestowment), do you create a new Sun Authority or it's the same Sun Authority?
>>
>>60295105
Viking Saga
Age of Mythology
Percy Jackson
God of War
Asura's Wrath
Journey to the West
Kill Six Billion Demons
>>
>>60291731
Nah, Strike Witches is only okay with semi-nudity.
>>
>>60291773
Simulations don't have to run in real-time, you know.
>>
>>60295060
Meant for >>60294978
>>
>>60291385

The writing is very clunky, like everything was cut and pasted together. It's readable, but it still irks me.
>>
>>60295189
WHICH JUMP MOTHERFUCKER?!
>>
>>60295258
Mondaiji
Also, I might as well link >>60295147
>>60295189
>>
>>60295258
Mondaji, we were just talking about it.
>>
File: Kurousagi Glowing.jpg (575 KB, 800x1000)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>>60295172
Hmmm... Not sure. Maybe? The main advantage of the moon rabbits over mythical beasts is the discount.
>>60295189
You get a new one. The loli vampire princess has a similar 'not of the original 24' SA aswell, so it's not without precedence.
I wouldn't think so, not just with those. A Sun Authority is more than just the control of a star, it is also a link to the Akashic Record. If you also had something that could function like that, then sure?
>power sharing
Fanwank I'd say
>>60295258
Mondaiji. Pretty sure they were just asking me.
>>
>>60295200
? Don't they bathe together all the time? And Hartmann slides down a bannister bottomless, and nobody minds when Shirley is carried back to base 100% naked either.
>>
>>60295320
>The main advantage of the moon rabbits over mythical beasts is the discount.
Well it looks like the discount would save you either 300 CP or 400 CP, so I guess giving that up would make 0 CP for Moon Rabbit make sense.
>>
Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange, Doctor Manhatten, The Doctor, it seems like all the good doctor superhero/villain names are taken already. Throw me some doctor-based names so that my jumper can flaunt their PHD and name changing powers as they take the plunge into comic jumps.
>>
File: Mumei.jpg (1.55 MB, 3840x2400)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
As an aside, now that exams are over, work on Kabaneri has resumed. I hope to have the first jumpable draft out by the end of the week.

>>60295462
Yeah. Ultimately it's a single player game and I don't mind too much, so go for it if you want.
>>
>>60295320
For Growth does your spiritual power grow at the rate of Little Garden post-jump or the magnitude stronger like when inside little garden
>>
>>60295497
Then the Moon Rabbits shall be saved. Of course, I shall have to use Future Leader to make people into Moon Rabbits in other jumps. Just to insure the survival of the species, you understand.
>>
>>60295475
You're missing Dr. Destiny and Dr. Detroit. While lesser known doctors, they're worth including in that list.
>>
>>60295475
Dr. Knows.
>>
>>60295497
Also for Gift Giver what can we get if we spend a century on one gift.
>>
>>60294787
Nice. Looking forward to it Gene.

Got a favorite item or perk in the jump?
>>
>>60295475
Doctor When
>>
>>60295475
Doctor Doctor
Captain Doctor
Superdoctor
Doctorman
>>
>>60295475
The Good Doctor
>>
File: Mondaiji tehe.jpg (86 KB, 1024x576)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>60295506
The former. The latter was mainly because you essentially were getting two spiritual growth effects at once that overlapped. If you figure out a way to make a place like the little garden, it would go back up to the magnitude stronger though.
>>60295516
You are doing good work anon.
>>60295537
Hmm... not sure. Maybe stuff like a weaker Brionac?
>>60295475
My first thought is Doctor Dynamite, but I have no idea if that is taken.
>>
>>60295475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYywLRzLqA
>>
>>60295475
Dr. Chronos
Dr. Defiance
Dr. Dagger
Dr. Karma
Dr. Whatever-your-name-is, because you're a manly man who will beat up any supervillains who try to attack you during your day to day life
>>
>>60295602
How dangerous is Mondaiji?
>>
>>60295036
>Smashing it
>Not putting it back in a rock
>>
>>60295167
Most social animals enjoy being petted by people they like.
>>
>>60295721
Excalibur was never in a rock, it came from a lake.
>>
>>60295718
Highly variable, it goes from low supernatural slice of life to concept ball with biggatons and then all the way up to would be omnipotent if not for each other major gods.
>>
>>6029525
I will try to fix that, going to look over it and see how i can fix that problem.
>>
File: Swimsuit three.jpg (865 KB, 2048x1510)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>60295718
You are only really considered anything less than trash/mook when you can destroy stars with one hit. The higher levels beings can destroy (and make) universes with relative ease. There are demon lords who wonder around and dick with people. It can be really dangerous, or quite peaceful, depending on what you do and where you go.
>>
>>60295798
Oh no that is not what I meant.

I know the power scaling from what the jump tells me.

What I mean is how dangerous the jump is to be in? Like what are my odds of walking along and being attacked by 5+ people with more spiritual power than me kind of thing. How hard would it be to keep up with the protagonist party etc.
>>
>>60295815
For Growth does that include other spiritual power like mana and ki?
>>
>>60295795
>Not putting it back in a lake
>>
>>60295858
No, just spiritual power. Then again, Spiritual power itself probably increases stuff like magic
>>
>>60295835
If you don't go looking for trouble you should be fine even as a normal person. If you hang with the main characters though you'll probably need to either have Another Cosmology yourself or rely on Izayoi for survival. You can still contribute to the party if you don't have one but Izayoi carries them when most of the scary shit happens.

The No Names get into a lot of nonsense.
>>
>>60291161
>Can they be sure that their powers are truly theirs and couldn't be arbitrarily stripped from them at some time?

I have a power for that so yes.
>>
>>60295475
Dr. Doctor Doktor MD
>>
File: 1473895058725.jpg (277 KB, 724x691)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>60291731
The first jump I chose had shapeshifting so I can just make clothes out of myself.
>>
File: 1367198894685.png (294 KB, 480x800)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>60292180
>Males

None of them.
>>
>>60295950
>*not a licensed medical practitioner
>>
>>60295475
Dr. Patient
>>
>>60292180
Blue Engineer is best. But if you can make sure to take his best buddy pyro with him
>>
>>60293379
Dies Irae
>>
File: Delicious.png (164 KB, 506x500)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>60295475
Dr. Nova
>>
>>60295475
Herr Doktor
>>
>>60295497
>Kabaneri
Weren't you working on Re:Zero?
>>
>>60293899
You need a perk to enjoy tedium. One is provided in jump. You will be constantly busy doing stuff, but only a very few kinds of stuff.
>>
>>60295497
How in-depth is the train customization.
>>
File: SUBARASHI.png (573 KB, 1030x823)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>60295475
Doctor SCIENCE
>>
>>60295475
Doctor Hyde.
>>
>>60295475
Dr. Cock
>>
>>60295475
Doctor Professor
>>
File: Emilia.png (1.62 MB, 1920x1200)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>60296044
I claimed it briefly, did a tiny amount of work on it, realised I didn't have enough interest in the setting to do a good jump, and dropped it.
>>60296057
Moderate. Nothing too special since most of the trains are very similar.
>>
>>60295475
Doctor Death.
>>
File: 1526636580923.png (532 KB, 800x584)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
@60295993
>not going on adventures with the lads
>not having a band of brothers
>not valuing both romantic and non-romantic relationships
You are a sad, strange little man. You have my pity.

>>60296022
I think I'm going to end up taking the Heavy and Medic since they make such a great team. I had to retcon the Housing out of my Warehouse, but I ended up getting a base pretty early on in my adventures and adding a decent living quarters to the Warehouse is easy enough, even without taking attachments into consideration.
>>
>>60293379
Roll a d40:

Harvest Moon
Mucha Lucha
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS
Kingsman
Kerbal Space Program
Familiar of Zero
PS238
Totally Spies Martin Mystery
True Lies
Star Trek
Axe Cop
Ben 10
Redwall
The Legend of Zelda
Catastrophe
Undertale
Gargantia
Fantastic Beasts
Digimon Tamers
Monster Rancher
Dog Days
Wreck-it Ralph
In Another World With My Smartphone
Goat Simulator
Generic Universal Monsters
Digimon World 4
Recettear
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Digimon World 2
The Great Muppet Caper
Animorphs
Digimon World
Adventure Time
Sesame Street
Generic Cartoon Toon World
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
The Librarian
The Iron Giant
Kingdom Hearts
UQ Holder
>>
>>60295475
Doctor Holliday
>>
>>60296085
>and dropped it
Not even Subaru has faced so much suffering
>>
>>60296106
>Medic

oh boy
expect all the horrific experiments, good sir. There is nothing too nasty for the Medic.
>>
>>60296085
What are some methods of training spiritual power besides meditation
>>
>>60296106
>>not going on adventures with the lads
>>not having a band of brothers
>>not valuing both romantic and non-romantic relationships

Keep deluding yourself, homosexual.
You'll be fixed with the electroshock therapy camps soon enough.
>>
>>60296109
>What's a comfy jump
>Axe Cop
>Digimon Tamers
>Animorphs
>Kingdom Hearts
>comfy
Doubt.png
>>
File: Spoiler Image (107 KB, 600x400)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>60296129
I think he'll make a good foil for the other medical professional I plan on picking up.

@60296152
Yawn.
>>
File: Hail reddit.png (91 KB, 680x493)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>60296106
>>60296187
>@
>>
File: Yureka.jpg (142 KB, 800x1200)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>60296121
I think Val has picked it up, so it should be released at some point.
>>60296144
>"In order to obtain Spiritual Essence, there are roughly two methods:
>First, "to receive upon the influence, merit, compensation and value brought to the world."
>Second, "to receive from a miracle that occurs in lifetime."
Basically if you do things of great significance, your spiritual power will increase.
>>
>>60295071
Thank you for your reply Korg.

>>60295076
Wasn't sure if she's stoic her way through it.

>>60295099
But I must!

The Butcher showed us the way of the bulli, not it is our duty to follow it faithfully.

>>60295721
That's just asking for Merlin shenanigans.
>>
>>60296187
You realize those two are more than likely going to be hating each other's guts?

I mean I have diametrically-opposed companions but trying to ensure at least a base level of non-hostility seems like it might be important.
>>
File: 1528407473202.jpg (132 KB, 1200x800)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Does anyone know Mob Psycho 100? I'm working on a build, will post below, and I need some help working out the specialization for the Scarred perk. Would something like telepathy work for a specialization? It seems like the espers in setting are more telekinetics, so I wasn't sure.

Build:
>Origin
Claw member
>Perks
Teamwork
Esper resistance
Scarred
Natural Esper
>Items
Paycheck
>DB
Actual Morals

>Scarred (600, discount Claw member)
>The good news: you have psychic powers! The bad news: they aren't yours. The other good news: they aren't going to be taken away from you when Touchirou takes his powers from everyone he gave them to. Long ago, you challenged Touichirou, the leader of Claw, and failed. He marked you with a scar. However, in return for this, you are in the upper echelons of Claw, and are a powerful esper. In addition, your powers have a gimmick, which makes them far stronger, if limited. An example would be controlling puppets made out of divine wood, or perhaps gravity manipulation. If you are not a member of claw, only the last part affects you.

>pic
4 u
>>
>>60296205
>Yureka
Ah, she was great. Wish I knew what happened to the story, but don't wanna pick it up after that whole merging thing.
>>
>>60296205
>>"In order to obtain Spiritual Essence, there are roughly two methods:
>>First, "to receive upon the influence, merit, compensation and value brought to the world."
>>Second, "to receive from a miracle that occurs in lifetime."
>Basically if you do things of great significance, your spiritual power will increase.
Ahh my bad. Would the performing acts of great fame and achievements from other jumps add to our spiritual power in this one?
>>
File: 9bc.png (172 KB, 500x404)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>60295993
>not having BATTLE BROTHERS
>>
File: Azi's Death.jpg (83 KB, 682x960)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>60296230
It went a bit dark and weird, with them getting into the black market with the technology etc.
>>60296260
If these happened after Mondaiji, sure.
>>
>>60296285
>Female Space Marines
>Battle Sisters
>>60296293
>If these happened after Mondaiji, sure.
Damn no using the fame I accrued from the past 180 worlds.
>>
File: 1516553536349.jpg (48 KB, 462x513)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>60296199
>giving my precious (You)s to shitposters

>>60296210
I figured that the Heavy and the Medic wouldn't stay around indefinitely; in fact the reason why I asked is because my Stasis Pod(s) has been vacant for so long after Archer left. I use the Stasis Pods as more of a Guest Party Member thing where the people in them stick around for a couple of Jumps before bouncing. Keeping the cast of character fresh, basically. They may not like each other, but it's not really going to have a chance to turn into a deadly hatred sort of thing, y'know what I mean?
>>
>>60295099
She’s the worse knight. His son is best knight, she’s the cutest.
>>
All righty guys, time for a WIP. It's just a mostly fleshed out skeleton, but I am working on it. I could use a few item and drawback suggestions though. I'm always have trouble with items and am drawing a rare blank on drawbacks.

Let me know what you all think and if you have any suggestions.
>>
>>60296085
As someone with little knowledge of Mondaiji, would a Drop in with Obscurity, Break the Unbreakable and a Sun Authority be able to avoid conflict and survive if they kept their head down?
My jumper is MUCH less powerful than the average there. I'm wondering if it'd make a good jump to "level up" in peace, or if I'd find that god with 14 sun authorities trying to take mine as well. I'm guessing the system in place makes apocalyptic battles rare for the power levels involved.
>>
File: Valkgear.jpg (509 KB, 985x1100)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>60296332
Should do yeah.
Also, having a Sun authority would put you in good stead for most possible fights (for someone hiding).
The one with 14 doesn't actually care too much. I believe she used to have more(?) but gave some away. And large scale battles happen with surprising regularity.

Anyway, I'm off for now, I'll answer any questions when I get back.
>>
>>60296293
Would perks that enhance your reputation increase the amount of spiritual power you get?
>>
So, are there going to be any consequences to just killing off the Shinigami?
>>
Well they're pretty easy thats what comfy means isn't it?
>>
>>60296455
Would it fuck up the cycle of life and death?
If no: go for it.
If yes: figure out how to fix it, then kill them.
>>
Anyone here knows about Aderamin on the Sky?
>>
>>60296407
Can you import items into gifts?
>>
>>60296488
To my knowledge the Shinigami just kill people before their time so they can add their victim's unlived years to their own lifespan.

I was just wondering if someone who knew the series better happened to be aware of any subtlety to the situation I wasn't aware of myself.
>>
>>60296205
>I think Val has picked it up, so it should be released at some point.
God, I hope not.
Don't get me wrong, her jumps are great, but she has way too many claims and lately is taking way too long for her jumps. I'm sure someone will make it sooner if she doesn't have it, like Re:Creators.
>>
>>60296327
Needs an option for getting a pet cat or dog.
A drawback about the ghost of an old man judging you in your dreams.
An assortment of bait & tackle for the fishermen 100cp item.
>>
>>60296455
They hardly even kill nowadays anyways. Why bother?
>>
Do any jumps besides K-On offer the "Things are always as fun as the first time you did them!" perk?
>>
>>60296616
Done (Companion section as a follower), done (+200 CP level), and done (50 CP general item). Thank you very much.
>>
>>60296735
The Road to El Dorado, Demons of Astlan.
>>
>>60296327
Over all the skeleton looks fine, if bland, but it is a skeleton so that's expected. But could you separate the perks for easier readability?

Drawback ideas:
Maybe something about having to solve other people's problems?

Abnormal jealousy with spouse and/or people being overly aggressive with their romances?

Architecture decaying too fast

Something to due with the times requests maybe
>>
File: a4f.gif (500 KB, 500x302)
500 KB
500 KB GIF
Which of you went Spellcaster in Shadow Realm?
>>
File: Worm Cyoa.pdf (241 KB, PDF)
241 KB
241 KB PDF
Reminder that no one from this community will ever achieve the incredible excellence of SB's jumpmakers.
>>
File: Dark Magician Girl.png (866 KB, 1000x1000)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
>>60296810
I did! And I also grabbed Dark Magician Girl as a companion while I was there, because she's a cute. Being a fellow student of the Dark Magician helped with that.
>>
>>60296772
Sorry about the messiness. It will be cleaned up before I post another WIP. I just tend to toss ideas at the page at this stage. Formatting and intro text is my next step once the skeleton is done.

Those are all good suggestions. I'll work on adding them in. Thank you.
>>
>>60296407
Can you pick and choose who you affect with the command part of Lord of Vampires, or failing that turn the command aura off? It's a very nice Gift that suits my jumper thematically, but I'd like to be able to have a normal conversation with a vampire without said vampire needing mind protection perks or a ton of power.
>>
>>60296604
Yeah, they're "God of Death" in name only. They're basically just predators and nothing more in the grand scheme of things. That said, they don't kill people much these days. They even mock those who uses their Death Note because they don't really need more years to live. If anything, the things you really need to do is burn their Death Note afterwards, 'cause a human possessing one is going to cause much more deaths than any of these guys.
>>
How do we not have a soth park jump yet? 2 games and a long ass series seems like we sould.
>>
>>60297024
So go ahead and make one. Chop chop.
>>
>>60296327
Can we have a second tier of Animal Whisperer called Animal Seducer?
>>
In the disgaea jump, what exactly is the devourlord?
>>
>>60297234
It is a character from another Nippon game called Revya who appears in Disgaea dlc
>>
>>60296577
>Item Gifts: Due to the nature of these items, you can choose to instead import the appropriate equipment in their place, granting them the powers of said item.
>>
File: Howboutno.jpg (27 KB, 500x313)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>60297174
>>
>>60297539
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>60296735
Aside from >>60296771 there's also Weight of Ages (Generic Universal Monsters), Boundless Enthusiasm (Invader Zim) and A Life Lived (World of Darkness Mummy).
>>
Apart from League of Legends, where else can I get a perk which allows me to master the use of every weapon
>>
>>60297174
Seconding this.
>>
>>60297596
Familiar of zero.
>>
>>60297624

Though that is just for the weapon you hold in your hand. Presumably it wouldn't help much with telekinetic weapon combat or whatnot.
>>
>>60297576
An idiot mostly.
>>
>>60295541
Oh, sorry, I didn't notice your reply.

It's hard for me to point to any one thing as a favorite at this stage. Naturally, I try not to put anything in my jumps that don't appeal to me. I guess at this moment, I'm just equally fond of everything, without being necessarily excited about anything in particular.

In a very general sense, I'm happy about how all the species perklines came out, as opposed to the origin perklines. Not to say those are particularly bad, I just feel like they aren't as impactful.

To narrow it down even further, I'm really happy with how the Doppelganger perks turned out. Still, with how close I am to completion, it might be better to avoid getting into specifics until I can post the first WIP.

That, and I'm kind of concerned that I fucked up my balancing in quite a few areas, so I think it would be better to tear that band-aid off in one go.
>>
why is black and gold a forbidden colour combo? people get triggered for some reason.
>>
>>60297723
It’s not though?
>>
>>60296327
Looking good Yoro.
While the Many Jumper isn't likely to head here, my other Jumper could really use a vacation.
>>
>>60297723
You don't have enough angles to wear it with style.
>>
File: current.png (520 KB, 1500x1500)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>60297723
bancho.
>>
Who made the Dodgeball jump?
>>
>>60297596
Boosted Weapon Saint from Majikoi.
>>
>>60295036
Relief. Finally, she's free of that cursed blade. She can just be a person instead of a prisoner condemned by fairy magic.
>>
>>60297650
Presumably other forms of weapon mastery wouldn't help with that either. Not as much as just gitting gud at tk, at least.
>>
>>60297841
>>
>>60297841
what in the name of god is that.

please tell me someone didn't just unironically create that as an image for their jumper?

id create this for funsies.
>>
>>60297908
Bancho was the worst of us, so yes he did.
>>
>>60297962
>the worst of us
Nah. Bancho might have been unpleasant, but he's got nothing on OAA.
>>
>>60297841
Meh.
Better than OAA's garbage.
>>
>>60297908
An Anon born after Banchó...
You're a lucky kid
>>
>>60297908
Be happy you didnt have to see the picture of him and his wife in diapers.

For referrance his wife is literally a ball of tumors.
>>
>>60297908

we have

such sights

to show you
>>
>>60297993
Shut it bancho.
>>
>>60297985
No ,at least OAA Never tried to reason with Mommy.
>>
File: Gudao 5.png (482 KB, 740x771)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>60296570
I watched the anime.
>>
>>60297908
Okay but consider that that's not the jumper-art that made Ricrod sick to his stomach and quit making a jump.
>>
>>60298054
Wut
>>
>>60297995
I am intrigued.

I've seen horrible shit in my life

how bad could this be?
>>
>>60298054
People keep saying this and I have yet to see it.
>>
>>60298068
He's just a shitposter and exaggerating Ricrod's attention whoring.
>>
>>60296327
I hate the format. Margins should not be that small.
>>
File: LoL Monique.png (3.13 MB, 1518x1693)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
>>60297995
To be fair she was in her league of legends body in that picture.
>>
>>60298095
Wait, that's the image everyone was complaining about?
>>
>>60298109
No.

>>60298095
Fuck off and die in a tire fire you abortion.
>>
>>60298109
That's what happens when you have low-effort ninnies trying to play up every event like it was 2016 all over again.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (553 KB, 1304x1317)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>60298077
>>60298109
Oh, you sweet summer child...
>>
>>60298133
It's been a pleasure to have been a part of this community. But now I understand that I must take leave for I am not prepared to unravel its dirty past.
>>
>>60298109
No.

No it isn't.

Nowhere close to that.

liberate tutemet ex inferis
>>
>>60298133
It's a Fundoshi not a diaper!
>>
File: agent-smith-sunglasses-7.jpg (690 KB, 2048x2048)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>60298133
Anon if you say that's the image I'm going to be disappointed.

>>60298132
I swear this place gets more sensitive and reddit by the day
>>
>>60298174
That was the image. And yeah, this is the board occasionally referred to as /d/-lite. It shouldn't be so surprising for people.
>>
>>60298095
>2'5"
>24kg
I M A G I N E
>>
>>60298174
>I swear this place gets more sensitive and reddit by the day

Nigger it's ALWAYS been sensitive. /jc/ has, since we got kicked out of /cyoag/, been absurdly thin-skinned.
>>
File: nauseous uravity.gif (1.83 MB, 480x270)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>60298174
Have you considered that maybe you're just sick, twisted, and jaded beyond belief, and that it's just become impossible for you to notice because it's been so long you don't even REMEMBER having a gag reflex?
>>
>>60298174
>I swear this place gets more sensitive and reddit by the day
People here think that all trolling is performed by one person because an Anonymous community shitposts at namefags.
>>
>>60298174
It's not sensitive. It's stagnant tools who saw one thing and decided they have to cling to it to be funny or to get (you)s instead of trying something new. It's like going to /a/ and trying to shit on Bleach some more, the horse is so dead it had a hundred chapter arc just to be told it's still dead.
>>
>>60298211
Well that just means people have standards, don't it?
>>
>>60298201
It's what she took Yordle As a race for,So Jumper does not have to imagine he knows.
>>
>>60298093
It will look better once it's not just a bunch of plain text. I plan to add in pictures and all that stuff along the way.
>>
>>60298241
But shitting on Bleach is still funny.
>>
>>60298165
Fuck off Tera, it’s a diaper.
>>
>>60298263
It's really not.
>>
>>60298249
>Standards
>honestly trying to say that being a thin-skinned screamy bitch is having standards

Ho ly shit when did Tumblr arrive.
>>
>>60298266
I'm the one who provided the art references and described it to the artist so I should damn well know what was being drawn
>>
>>60298263
It's really not. Shitting on Hir02 is the new thing.
>>
>>60298277
And you’re a retard, it’s still a diaper
>>
File: Dabird.webm (571 KB, 854x480)
571 KB
571 KB WEBM
>>60298249
>Well that just means people have standards, don't it?
Damn site immigrants, we should mass deport them

>>60298256
B A S E D
J U M P E R
>>
File: Yordel.jpg (161 KB, 888x900)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>60298199
Even for /d/ that wasn't disturbing in the slightest except for the artstyle. He should of hired a better artist

>>60298220
Even with me being Jaded that is nothing, Sally bones is more disturbing than that and I'm more offended that THAT was the legendary image so many of /jc/ cried about.

>>60298256
Also at least you have good taste with the Yordel
>>
>>60298292
>>
>>60298286
But that's just the anime of the month, once its gone no one will remember it, while the heart will continue to make people mad.
>>
>>60298240
I'm all but certain that at least 90% of the people who say that do so ironically. If I recall, calling shitposter's Timmy was just a nonsequitur to vaguely dimean everyone who shitposted. Almost nobody actually takes that stale meme seriously.
>>
>>60298312
He actively tries to get bad art because he is sexually aroused by cancer tumors. His name used to be teratophilia because of tbis. He used to go on about how he loved tumors and deformations and scat and bugs and other shit.
>>
>>60298312
>Legendary
>so many
It's literally a bunch of twits demanding someone stop having fun. How dare someone have fun on 4chan.

If anything they should be yelling at bancho for ignoring his therapist and obsessing about this place to the point of ignoring every other part of his life.
>>
>>60298312
I'm pretty sure the legendary image in question is the nude picture of her I posted in the conjoined threads on /d/ Since that's the one that seems to garner the most negative reaction at the time
>>
>>60298353
>Almost nobody actually takes that stale meme seriously.

Bitch do you even read this thread.
Or are you just retarded.
>>
>>60298360
I never said I love scat! Do not slander me I'm messed up enough that you don't have to make things up!
>>
>>60298353
>Almost nobody actually takes that stale meme seriously.
You have too much faith on this general.
>>
>>60298363
>>60298312
Most people want him gone because his real life psychiatrist told him coming to this thread is mentally damaging him and forbid him from using this thread for his daily fun. He ignores them. He left once and spyro on the discord made him come back. He is like a crack addict who is actively using, he doesnt need people cuddling him and saying it is ok he needs someone to punch him in the head until he leaves the thread for good.
>>
File: 0001-016.jpg (90 KB, 522x423)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Which of your companions has the oddest kinks or quirks?
fuck off, tera
>>
Holy fuck the autism. Apparently this is part 1/15.
>>
>>60298392
Your wife literally is a pile of shit.

>>60298363
You obviously never saw his conjoined twin malformation waifu
>>
>>60298392
Whatever you say scat man.
>>
>>60298444
What's this?
>>
>>60298444
Why are sonicfags so autistic?
>>
>>60298392
Don't lie after you posted that 2 headed 5 armed thing. You literally talked about wanting to fuck the wheezing pokemon.
>>
>>60298364
See now that's slightly creepier, Conjoined monster things are understandably creepy.

>>60298433
Why do you want to know
>>
>>60298388
I'm going to interject that in light of the inability of text to properly convey even more overt emotions, subtler things like sarcasm and irony tend to fall flat.

Thus, anyone reading a statement is going to, considering where we are, interpret it in whichever way makes them feel unearnedly intellectually superior to the posters whose posts they are reading, and then allows them to attack these posters on a moral basis despite morality having nothing to do with it.

Because everyone wants to feel smarter and better than everyone else. If being taken literally makes the post seem dumber, that's how it will be read. If being taken as sarcastic makes the post seem dumber, that's how it will be read. Because of this, nobody is actually going to come to a consensus on what anyone believes around here.
>>
>>60298447
I did. I just don't give a fuck when >>60298421 hit the nail on the head and there are better things to point out to him.

Shitting on someone for having OC commissions just feels really petty in comparison.
>>
>>60298388
What's your problem specifically with what I said in my post? It kinda sounds like you're being purposefully vague.
>>
>>60298392
Pretty sure you did talk about enjoying scat here before. Im not replying to you any more because I seem to get banned every time I do.
>>
>>60298447
She is a wheezing Not a sukamon!
>>60298474
Lots of jumpers have Pokémon brides,I don't see what that has to do with skat!
>>
>>60298444
It's more content. I'm totally okay with this.
>>
>>60298433
None are particularly odd, in the sense that they're nothing beyond light bondage stuff and nothing gross. Probably the oddest would be our mutual enjoyment of Ys' prehensile hair tentacles, and taking advantage of various attitudes of nearby alien cultures for our own fun.
>>
>>60298277
>>60298165
Don't you have better things to do? Like wasting taxers' money with your treatments?
>>
>>60298433
Hard M and blood.

Jumper isn't a fan (yet).
>>
>>60298433
None of them, really. They're very innocent little Pokemon. Innocent enough that it may actually creep some people out further down the line. Of course, by then, they won't be the only ones.
>>
>>60298522
Except some content is worse than other content.
>>
>>60298520
Bancho do you have your abandoned wip of Godzila? I wanna take Ideas from it for a jump I'm making please. I'll give you credit
>>
>>60298491
Yeah, I'm gonna say this is some hard crossposting. Anyone know the context? I'm curious now.
>>
>>60298473
>>60298560
Why are fatefags so autistic?
Why are exaltedfags so autistic?
Why are wormfags so autistic?
Why are 40kfags so autistic?

Just saying, Mr. Pot. You're not any different. If he wants to make a supplement and give more content, I'm not gonna turn it down.
>>
>>60298593
Yeah, but for whatever reason, Sonic attracts the worst of the worst.
>>
>>60298593
Except Sonic autism is actively toxic.
>>
File: 1526534440262.gif (1.3 MB, 500x375)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>>60298576
You would be wrong.
>>
>>60298593
If fate didn't have such good waifus it would have zero redeeming qualities. But I can put up with the wordy bullshit because I like the women so much.
>>
>>60298593
Sonocnfor some reason draws a lot of really messed up folks. Like Im talking the transformation into a toilet kind of folks. It is almost as bad as this thread.
>>
>>60298567
Sure it's pretty much abandoned now,The Godzilla anonymous pretty much satisfied the urge for more jumps in that setting I was having
>>
>>60298593
Sonic autism is inherently cancerous, while Fate autism isn't.
>>
>>60296605
Not to worry, I already have Re Zero half fluffed out. I was working on it in private for a while. Everything is decided and almost all the perks are written out, with the meat of the jump just being me doing the powers.
>>
I do what I want
>>
>>60298609
>>60298614
Fateposting has been way more annoying from what I see.

>>60298641
>>60298659
Every fucking series has their wretches, mang. I'm not saying Sonic doesn't have some creepy-ass art out there but those other settings have just as much cancer infecting them.
>>
>>60298664
Thoughts on this polluting our thread? >>60298444
>>
>>60298653
Thank you very much. I saw this before and it gave me an Idea that I want to flesh out more.
>>
>>60298690
>>60298681
Put your trip on Digger
>>
>>60298664
Hey Val how are you doing?
>>
>>60298748
Not bad. Been busy lately with school but having fun with my co op chain and writing in the afternoons.
>>
>>60298690
>those other settings have just as much cancer infecting them.
>As much
Not really.
>>
>>60292501
Folks are usually startled when the rifle they found starts talking.
>>
>>60298738
Wrong.

>>60298743
Wrong.

>>60298759
Clearly you haven't seen what came from Extra's CCC route.
>>
Don't make the mistake of thinking of the Valeria as a person. Because it's not, and trusting it blindly is a decision that'll come back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>60298759
I mean, they do. It’s just a different type.

Like skin cancer vs I dunno, pancreatic cancer?
>>
>>60298780
and you haven't paid attention to sonic's 20+ years collection of fanfic and artwork.
>>
File: unseen hand.png (946 KB, 900x506)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
>>60298664
Well, I guess that's nice to hear
Hand powers are always nice
>>
>>60298738
Fine. I ain't >>60298780 tho.

I'm still writing these.
>>
>>60298842
MY BRAIN TREMBLES
>>
>>60298802
That's like saying Marvel and DC are a huge lump of cancer for being around that long, tho. Any series will fall prey to cancer for existing that long.
>>
>>60298842
I don't get it, what's cool about that? Can't you just do the same and even better with telekinesis?
>>
>>60298797
But trusting a Timmy is even worse, so why should we listen to you?
>>
File: never cheat death.jpg (136 KB, 2048x1148)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Friendly reminder to cultivate a good relationship with the local god(s) of death!
>>
>>60298854
>Digger is still shitposting at people enjoying Fate
How long have you been autistically sulking about people not lavishing attention on you in favour for another series? I remember you doing this since kamen rider.
>>
File: 2015-08-27_17-27-00.png (419 KB, 571x652)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>60298854
Nice to know that my namefag detector sorta works. Is it really part one of fifteen?
>>60298869
I mean, DC and Marvel have been going longer and have less cancer than Sonic.
>>
>>60298876
Style, obviously.
>>
>>60298890
Look. /jc/ is high school in more ways than one - just like Valeria's queen bee, Digger's one of the jealous high school girls.
>>
>>60298898
Yep, I mentioned it way back when I was doing the original document that I'd make a mess of scenarios for it. I've got a few planned and most of them are gonna be less linear than that one. It really kind of exists since "Forces scenario when" was a sentiment floating around and I figured I'd do something in that vein. The Wispons are actually gonna be part of a seperate one so I had it play out a bit different, same with the Phantom Ruby.
>>
>>60298939
>>60298898

I should note that they're all going to go in one document, it's not gonna be like 15 different pdfs
>>
>>60298890
Nah, man. That's me. Fate isn't any better, your special setting is just as cancerous.

>>60298913
Do you have a problem, anon? You keep claiming /jc/ is high school and making everyone out to be jealous.
>>
>>60296577
Yes
>>60296436
You can pick and choose
>>
>>60296436
>>60298982
Meant for that. Evidently I am bad at phone posting
>>
>>60298876
The unseen hands are supposed to be better that mere telekinesis. With enough of them you can beat a world-ending beast.
>>
>>60299023
Ok... I know I didn't click on that post that time. For gods sake...
>>60296975
Yes, you can pick and choose
>>
What jumps have the best elfs?

Both to be one and to pick one up.
>>
File: Best Waifu.jpg (660 KB, 695x900)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>60299152
Do Hylians count as elves?
>>
>>60296436
I wouldn’t think so, no
>>
>>60299169
>filename
Nah pretty sure that version of Zelda was pretty bland.
>>
>>60299152
Log Horizon.

Pic not really related
>>
>>60299152
Remember your oaths, anon.
>>
>>60299219
That is not the one I clicked.

I mean, I’m not regretting it, it’s just the principle of the thing
>>
File: 1528852361305.png (1.48 MB, 1144x643)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>60299204
And she's been replaced by a better, cuter one.
>>
>>60299237
>said oaths that then fucked over their species for millennia to come
>>
>>60298797
Val is a spider and will eat you the moment you turn your back on her.

NuBee has been dead for 3 months now.
>>
File: 1528920344378.jpg (135 KB, 1000x1329)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
How does Bros Before Hoes work if your Bro is also your Ho?
>>
>>60299453
Their bro duties supersede their ho duties.
>>
>>60298880
>A Timmy
Both he and Bancho haven't been very active lately. Threads have been strangely calm unless some namefag tries to stir shit. Are we progressing or dying?
>>
>>60299453
I'll tell you once you get that trash-tier trap out of my FUCKING FACE.
>>
>>60299466
Acceptable
>>60299470
Unacceptable
>>
Reminder that treating your companions like people is sub-optimal. Sociopathy is the only way forward.
>>
>>60298664
Val, for the Beast scenario in F/GO, if we get the canon III Beast, do we get both halves in that slot or only one?
>>
>>60299152
Do you want to know which jumps have the best types of rectal cancer while you're at it?
>>
>>60299535
Both halves. You also don't really get to pick to not have the canon beasts.
>>
>>60299407
>Val is a spider
I heard that Lolth was once the housepet of Val, but was kicked out for being too weak and nice.
>>
>>60299658
Thanks for the answer.
>You also don't really get to pick to not have the canon beasts.
Huh?
>You’ll also find your sibling beasts joining you, though you have some choice as to how this manifests. You may either take the other existing Beasts, 7 in total, as companions or create 7 new ones, which may be imported companions for free, new characters entirely or Beast versions of existing Canon Servants.
>>
>>60299770
Oh, you meant as allies, I thought you meant as enemies.

In the case of the allies, you just pick one of the 3 ones (Or both if you want to give up a later one) and not get 8 in total.
>>
>>60298939
>>60298954
Hey Digger, any plans for an Adventure that lets us get our hands on some of Eggman's crazier inventions like the Final Egg Blaster or the Global Roboticizer?
>>
>>60299896
Alright, thanks for the clarification. I guess Kiara got a promotion then. Good for her
>>
Would gauntlets be considered one weapon or two?
>>
File: ENGORGIO MAMMARUM.jpg (305 KB, 1228x1736)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
Reminder that waifus do not have rights and you are free to alter them how you please.
>>
>>60299574
Have a problem anon? Feeling intimidated by an elf?
>>
>>60299204
Nah, it's just Zelda in general. Companioned her in one of the LoZ jumps.
>>
>>60299926
You can already get the basics to make that stuff with Engineer perkline and the files. The stuff I got in mind is stuff like your own home dimension a la Blaze's world, or precioustone collection and usage from Maginaryworld
>>
For those businesses that follow you between jumps while providing constant income, how do you handle it when their services are abnormal to the setting? Restaurants that serve fantasy food, a succubus brothel, a magical patent service...a lot of settings would be forever changed if the public knew about magic, much less had access to it. How do you wank them so that settings aren't completely unrecognizeable due to their influence?
>>
>>60300015
Weapon set - meaning two, but sold or mentioned as one item.

Meaning you'd import then as one singular thing.
>>
>>60300052
I just put them on my HTTYD Achipelago and decide whether it manifests or not whenever I want to keep the setting intact.
>>
>>60300030
Ah, fair enough. Also, just finished that first Adventure, and...wow, that's definitely a unique take on it. Where did these Infiltrators come from? Did Eggman make them, and if so, why? Why would he make a metal version of himself? Also, can we take the Proto-Infiltrator Metal Sonic as a companion as well if he survives?
>>
>>60300084
>HTTYD
Hyper Titty Torbjorn Yodeling Deptunia?
>>
>>60300052
I let people draw their own conclusions. You'd be surprised how strong the human weirdness censor is. Why, in the most mundane worlds, you'd have to go full Bill Cipher before the majority stopped passing it off as "CGI" or "holograms" or "great costume work." By the same token, most people in fantasy settings will insist that your railgun, smartphone, or digital watch is just a magic item.
>>
>>60299527
This. Don't dump thousands of CP and world-ending powers on some random bitches with free will just because they have nice tits.
Buy fiat-loyal companions only.
>>
>>60300052
But anon, making settings unrecognizable is my goal. Why else would I even bother visiting?
>>
>>60300095
How to train your Dragon.
>>
>>60300096
So when there's a service that Succubi offer to give you exactly the dreams you want- even if people don't believe it's magic, the Governments of the world will still be all over that shit to "weaponize the mind control drugs."
>>
File: 1528837360529.png (221 KB, 816x1200)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>60300100
>samefagging because nobody responded to you the first time
>>
>>60300095
How To Train Your Dragon.
>>
>>60300017
Guess you have no rights.
>>
>>60300129
Good luck to them with that - they're going to need it, whether they kick down the door or send the blood sample kits first.
>>
>>60300133
Shit wrong image.
Fuck it. It works.
>>
>>60300091
Eggman made the first batch, Buddy, Metal eggman and Proto sonic. They aren't even new to the franchise, they're partially based off of Snatchers but also http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Auto_Automaton , He created Metal Eggman as a way to sort of fool the Freedom Fighters. He makes a perfect doppelganger, has his doppelganger captured by that hedgehog, and then the Metal Egg can attack from within or even fight Sonic while his guard is down. Ivo just didn't account for Metal Eggman having his own ideas on who should be the boss. Sure, if you can convince Proto Metal and Buddy to stand down you can take either as a companion, same for Metal Egg.
>>
>>60300235
That's...actually not a bad plan. Too bad Eggman made a simple mistake like usual and screwed it all up. And cool, I'll grab both of them and together we'll take down Metal Egg, because he sounds like a dick. Thanks, Digger, looking forward to the other Adventures!
>>
File: gonna-load-em-up.jpg (106 KB, 890x495)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
File: xQTH2cP.gif (406 KB, 600x400)
406 KB
406 KB GIF
>>60291177
Dated a girl that liked to wear a choker and who barked when she took it from behind. So, I imagine there's a non-zero chance that some dog girls would be into barking and yelling.
>>
File: the sound of madness.jpg (45 KB, 155x183)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
>>60300017
>pic
Everything was done right.
>>
>>60298277
Look Bancho. If you have a diaper fetish, no need to tell us about it. Keep that sick stuff to /d/.
>>
>>60300671
Actually, I'm the one who has a diaper fetish.
>>
File: 1528763670788.webm (2.94 MB, 640x360)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Galatea is best girl
>>
>>60300017
Merula is cute! CUTE!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.