[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1528934816030.pdf (5.91 MB, PDF)
5.91 MB
5.91 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>60301341
>>
>>60309826
Exact same time as meclicking post. Damn. Beat me by a second.
>>
>>60309833
Sorry man. I’ve had that happen to me too.
>>
Yo, Digger would Renegade Powers count as a biological power or a mutation for such items and perms that enhance those.

Also for Renegade Absorption do we actually need to physically eat people? Or can it be a Blackbeard style dissolve into darkness
>>
>>60309833
>>60309849
Agreed it's something else how dedicated to the game we are sometimes!
>>
>>60309575
Would The Great Mr. E from Neo-Heisei Part 2 also prevent people from noticing that I happen to have an unusual name?
>>
>>60309849
Nah Im happy we didnt get 2 threads, good job anon. have a great day.
>>
>>60309865
Or just that sometimes we come up with a funny edition name.
>>
>>60309855

It's a purely biological power, yes. It's a freakin BULLSHIT biological power, but nothing about it besides the fact that it can do some crazy shit betrays that it has a biological basis.

I always imagined Renegade Absorption had it that you brought to bear some kind of "renegade ooze" from your body that dissolved them or similar, sorta like a Prototype deal where it was biological assimilation
>>
>>60309826
>gender edition

World seed aura powers lets you change gender basixally at will, it also makes you physically female in a way that makes you attractive as that gender. Which means you dont look like a tranny.
>>
>>60309866

Yep.
>>
>>60309885
Which Jump ?
>>
>>60309902

Double Cross
>>
>>60309901
Cool. I think that perk will be fun in Magical Girl jumps.
>>
File: fire-emblem-lords.jpg (233 KB, 1135x704)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
In what order should one do the Fire Emblem jumps? Want to start my jumper in that series, but have no idea about the danger other then there being wars happening in them.
>>
>>60309885
Giving Godzilla Titan Theriantropy. Bad idea or best idea?
>>
>>60309885
I think the Renegade virus may be more absurd then every single thing the Resident Evil series has ever had all put together.

As I recall, you said you were going to take a break from jumpmaking?
>>
When importing a vehicle would a mount such as a horse or dragon count as a vehicle?
>>
Im thinking of implementing a system where every weapon with its own spirit to make it so you have to say a sort of encantation or prayer to make them work and the spirit can make it not work of needed. How do I go about doing this?
>>
>>60310156
Shaman king has a perk that'll let you shove spirits into objects
DnD has intelligent magic and psionic items
Touken Ranbu's awakening of the spirit perk lets you awaken the spirit in items,
>>
>>60310205
>Touken Ranbu's awakening of the spirit perk lets you awaken the spirit in items,

That would work to create some machine spirits.
>>
>>60310221
The shaman king one would also work to make machine spirits.
The example given in the shaman king jump was a self driving car
>>
>>60309911
Hey Digger while you're still here, is there somewhere the lore about the baka creator goddess for your Yugioh OC jumps is stored? The one who messed up and ran away, I thinK?

And does SMTAnon's Duel Terminal yugioh setting take place in the same continuity? I'm super confuse and have no idea
>>
>>60310234
Oh neat. Thanks!
>>
File: 1520808492042.png (225 KB, 480x640)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
This is your Jump-chan for tonight. Have fun.
>>
File: 1528225662358.jpg (158 KB, 679x960)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>60310359
>Says she's sending you on an adventure
>Feeds you to youkai instead
Aqua is a better Jump-chan than this shitty hag.
>>
File: Q 4.jpg (80 KB, 674x500)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>60310389
I find it hard to think of what Aqua would force you to do. Build a cult to her on each world? Sacrifice all your booze? She just sleeps in your house and only takes you to another world when she remembers to.

No, I would prefer Q.
>>
>>60310417
> No such thing as a vacation jump.
Fuuuuuck that.
>>
>>60305835
Which perks out there are strong enough to be street-orgy tier?
>>
>>60310389
>shitty hag
Yukarin is 17!
>>
>>60310359
Betterthannormal.jpeg
>>
>>60310473
17 EONS, maybe.
>>
>>60310417
Q would be a baller benefactor.
>>
>>60310506
She's 1700 years old!
>>
>>60310389
>Aqua
She is probably too dumb to handle the multiverse change. Let alone pull all things required for certain perks and drawbacks
>>
>>60310086
In awe of the size of this lad
the absolute unit

>>60310101
Sorta. I'm just not making claims or anything, if I do anything it's going to be for my own pleasure and at the pace I want.

>>60310263
Nah, the lore given in the jump is the only one for the setting. Horahkty's name was just taken from the creator goddess card.

It does not, Duel Terminal is an actual thing that exists while Shadow REalm is essentially a setting created as a "glue" for the various vanilla cards that are emblematic and nostalgic of Yugioh such as Dark Magician, Summoned Skull, and the Egyptian Gods/Exodia.
>>
>>60310417
It would only take a few jumps before she accidentally gives you enough perks to overpower her.
>>
>>60310565
That would probably be her plan from the get go.
>>
>>60310359
Am I getting the canon version or the fanon version?
>>
>>60310359
I'm suddenly reminded that I still dream of one day having a Diamond in the Rough jump.
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (118 KB, 680x908)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
How does your jumper greet people?
>>
File: Q 3.jpg (42 KB, 694x530)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>60310540
With Q you know that there is always a chance. Sure he might leave you top play alone every now and again, but every jump would have at least one major challenge to prove that you are worthy.

>>60310565
I think you could talk her into just handing you your Spark so that you are responsible for transport, by jump 3. Just tell her how she shouldn't have to worry about it and you will do the hard work of taking her to other worlds.
>>
>>60310575
That's stupid, even for Aqua.
>>
>>60310585
"Hi, my name is Jumper and welcome to Jumpchain!"
>>
File: pobrane (3).jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
What swords/handheld weapons across the multiuniverse should be added to UBW ?
>>
>>60310597
>With Q you know that there is always a chance. Sure he might leave you top play alone every now and again, but every jump would have at least one major challenge to prove that you are worthy.
That's what I dug about Q. Was he a trickster god? Yup. But he didn't rig the scenarios and there was always a point to his overarching schemes. Yeah, he'd be a great benefactor.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (414 KB, 2232x1676)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>>60310585
>>
File: 1528763670788.webm (2.94 MB, 640x360)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>60310585
Violently and lewdly
>>
File: yanderer problems.jpg (112 KB, 549x960)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>60310646
>Q: So, what do you want now?
>Jumper: Um, I'm a bit lonely. Some companionship would be nice. Maybe a wife.
>Q: Wonderful! Have fun being dropped into a world full of women looking for love.
>Jumper: What's the catch?
>Q: Catch? I'm offended that you would think there would be a catch. Sure, they might all have a few quirks, but overcoming that is what love is all about.
>Jumper two weeks in screaming for his life.
>>
>>60310359
I knew it all along. I was never meant to survive this. This was just another sacrifice, and now I'm going to Hell. Don't even get to say goodbye to my family, do I?
>>
>>60310721
The only thing keeping those outfits together are the censors. IRL you would have two mostly naked women fighting one another after a short fight.
>>
>>60310630
Everything in Bleach. Couple it with multiversal travel to find Zanpakuto for every possibility
>>
>>60310722
>Q sends harem jumper to Sekirei as his first jump.
>>
>>60310771
>Sekirei
I don't know this setting. Care to describe why I should sent my jumper there?
>>
>>60310819
Psychic alien women battle harem anime
>>
>>60310646
Q also disliked violence. That's why he abandoned the enterprise when they got a different captain that didn't wanted to play his games and went for the fight instead.
>>
Can someone explain to me how the hell the Monster Hunter World works? How the fuck do monsters even exist? By that I mean considering all the hunters going around wrecking face you would think they would go extinct
>>
>>60310585
>>
>>60310837
>Psychic alien women battle harem anime
Sounds fun.
>Q also disliked violence.
For the most part so does my jumper.
>>
>>60310848
So in this case "keep jump-chan entertained" is an actual rule which involves solving all problems without violence.
>>
>>60310892
Except when Q makes the point that sometimes there is no other way and you must use violence to solve some problems.
>>
>>60310892
Exactly. You now risk being stuck somewhere you don't want to be by reacting in a way your benefactor doesn't like. Or at least unceremoniously dumped off back home.
>>
>>60310577
What's the difference, exactly?
>>
>>60310874
>>60310892
>>60310956
Well, it's not that he disliked 'all' violence. He disliked that Sisko fell into his provocations instead of debating him and going through his games. Probably because it wasn't fun to watch.
>>
>>60310771
That's actually pretty nice.
Sekirei are great waifus, and unless you act stupid you're unlikely to die.

>>60310819
Sekirei are (gorgeous, usually female) aliens with superpowers who bond with a human and are totally crazy about love. They're also naturally accepting of harems because more sekirei means safer human.

They're supposed to fight in a massive battle royale until only one human-sekirei pair is left, but the MC derails that one so it should be fine if you keep your head down.
Especially since one of the rules is that sekirei aren't allowed to attack humans. Not all of them keep to that, but most do.
And most of the humans only have one or two sekirei at most, so if you buy the full team of 8 you're at a massive advantage from the start.
>>
>>60311027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUEKNu11gFQ
>>
File: All Might Edison.jpg (93 KB, 645x911)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
How would a 1500 SP servant fare in My Hero Academia? Would that be enough to become a top tier hero?
>>
>>60311159
>so if you buy the full team of 8 you're at a massive advantage from the start.
Binding all my female companions with a psychic/empathetic bound. And I'm not a harem jumper. This might end badly. My wife may not care if I sleep around as she gets to join in. But she might view the adding of emotions to it as people infringing on her territory.
> massive battle royale until only one human-sekirei pair is left,
So having more than one means that when we are the last group the women will turn on one another?
>>
>>60311204
Servants would roflstomp on most settings. They're literally dozens of times more powerful physically than everyone save the strongest. And even then they often outdo or at least match the best on their speciality. X100 baseline human is not a joke.
>>
>>60310980
Canon Yukari will troll on occasion, but not anywhere near the amount that fanon portrays.
>>
File: Reimus.png (289 KB, 800x750)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
Speaking of demons in cute girls disguises, what do I need to waifu Reimu?
>>
>>60311239
Sekirei relationships aren't necessarily romantic (though most are). You can also be the sekirei if it makes you feel better.
But yes, if you can't or won't buy the full spectrum of 8 companions for some reason the jump becomes a lot more dangerous if it's your first.
Well, unless you're fine with no lewds until the MC brings down MBI (the company who oversees and enforces the battle) you can live with Mya, who is strong enough to protect you and has a strict "no violence, no lewds" policy in her inn.
But if you don't want Sekirei there's not much reason to go there.

>So having more than one means that when we are the last group the women will turn on one another?
In theory, yes, or at least they're supposed to. If they actually would depends on their personalities. And as i said above the MC derails the whole battle thing anyway.

It's also worth noting that you don't have to eliminate other Sekirei. Unless you get selected for one of the later battle rounds, which are one-time events. So everyone else getting eliminated is pretty unlikely unless you go eliminate them yourself.
>>
>>60311335
What do you get for winning this contest?
>>
>>60311204
There are a lot of different builds you can spend 1500 CP on, it's awfully vague. Assuming you blew 450 CP on an EX Anti-World NP, another 550 on a useful EX Skill like Mana Burst or HSDW and then spent the remainder to buy a class that gives you not-shit parameters plus either buffing your class skills or spending the extra on a useful template?

Yes. Yes, you would absolutely dominate now that All Might is on the wane and All For One can't steal your trump cards because they aren't Quirks.

>>60311273
It's kinda funny to imagine how they'd do in Marvel. Oh, they'd dominate for a short while. Everything's so tech-focused that superpowered ghosts armed with swords that can mow down cities with the earth's magic blood or inner worlds full of swords aren't actually a thing that happens that often. Most of the time invading magical horrors are either solo acts or cosmic incursions that the local cosmic abstracts show up to job against.

But the attosecond Dr. Strange shows up like 95% of Servants are f u c k e d. A guy who has the powers of dozens of interdimensional gods on speed dial and magic that doesn't give a fuck about the collective consciousness just went into a fight with people whose bodies are maintained by a summoning ritual. It's one step below fighting Servant Solomon himself.
>>
>>60311366
The promised reward is "ascension" which is, afaik, never really explained.
>>
>>60311372
>Marvel
And that's assuming one of the supertech heroes like Forge or Richards don't come up with tech that lets everyone just punch the ghosts.
>>
>>60311570
...I actually can't remember Richards or Stark coming up with ghost-punching power fists but it does sound like something they'd come up with doesn't it?

But then Stark went cap in hand begging to Odin for uru weapons when Odin's evil brother & his revived kids were attacking the world. And that's pretty much the closest I can think of to Marvel experiencing a Servant invasion.
>>
File: 1350148236761.jpg (122 KB, 600x807)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
What creepy goings-on has your jumper regretted discovering?
I need some fodder for the Great Detective jump (True Detective drawback, obviously.)
>>
>>60309541
Which form do you think is the more pleasant?
>>
>>60311372
>Anti-World NP
Remember that those don't actually end the world.
>>
>>60311824
Unless Nasu suddenly deicdes they should. Come now, you really think he's going to let Ea be overshadowed by Kiara's cosmic vagina and Goetia/Solomon's killsat powered by thermodynamics black magic? And let's not even get started on how Narita hyped Ea vs Enuma Elish in F/SF as a clash that almost rent the actual planet

But no seriously they end enough of it to still be a top tier in MHA
>>
>>60311330
Probably enough charisma and harem perks to constitute mind control. Reimu's pretty set in her ways and the ways of Gensokyo, she's not gonna dump all that to the wayside unless you bring plot-bending fuck perks to the table.
Unless by waifu you mean casual relationship/fucking and then leaving her in the jump, because that might need considerably less.

You'd have a far easier time dragging along just about literally any other girl from that franchise, but Reimu's basically the only reason the franchise even functions the way that it does.
>>
File: tiamat vs servants.jpg (416 KB, 1532x2048)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>60311877
Well, even Gil couldn't take on Tiamat on his own without two Grands helping him, so I doubt he is going to get a boost unless he becomes Grand Archer or something.
>>
>>60311824
No, they do have the capacity to end the world. They just do it through all the arguing about their name as an Anti-World NP.
>>
>>60311879
The companion option from Touhou already comes with plot/character bending for them to come with you. I miss when jumps did this, nowadays you need to work hard to get consent.
>>
>>60311927
'World' in Fate can mean many things. Ea's actual damage output is close to Excalibur, but it can end regular Reality Marbles easily and damage Gaia's.
>>
>>60311946
Well then why even ask the question? Just buy them. Jesus now I'm actually pissed off because someone asked a question so fucking stupid I have to do something else now.
>>
>>60311927
It doesn't help that even Nasu can't decide what words mean anymore these days. The translators for Extella had trouble telling when Nasu meant "star" and when he meant "planet", although that was partly because the japanese language sorta conflates the word for the two into "celestial body" apparently

>>60311906
>unless he becomes Grand Archer or something
Don't tempt Nasu, anon. Fate/Extra already introduced the idea of origin formal wear aka hacking into the origin of Servants to make them powerful enough to fight a non-Beast Kiara. The same game also says Gilgamesh only fits into the Archer class by technicality and for lack of any better options, and that his true power as a Heroic Spirit is actually greater.

I wouldn't put it past Nasu to invent the Grand Gilgamesh class for when the damn Grand Servant ritual finally works properly and everyone teams up to fight Beast 7.
>>
>>60311986
Mostly asking for ideas of what not too OOC reasons could I have her get to leave (at least temporally).
>pissed off
Well, aren't you a special little snowflake.
>>
>>60312003
>Grand Gilgamesh class
Well, it does make sense for him to have his own super-special class due to being the "first hero" and the first of a thing in Nasu usually being more powerful than anything else.
>>
>>60310134
Hell no.
>>
>>60310134
Only if you have the Riding EX skill
>>
File: S2E31.png (262 KB, 640x360)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>60310134
>>
>>60310852
Hunting is very tightly regulated by the guild.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (130 KB, 900x720)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Hgin si emit rouy dna
Semoc kahaD eht
Riapsed dna ,yllof rouy dloheb
Detsixe reven ev'uoy fi sa eb llahs lla dna .Enodnu eb lliw ouy dna
Dnah ym yats llahs emit ron ecnatsid ron dnas ron retaw rehtien dna ,emoc evah I rof
Htaed rouy ot emoc .Em ot emoc won
Emit fo htaed eht ma I rof ,dnas dna tsud emoceb srednow dna skrow rouy ssentiw dna .Erad uoy fi ,thgif
Thgis ym fo tuo ,nehw on ,erehwon si ereht rof .Hsiw uoy fi ,edih
Hcaer ym fo tuo ,imet on ,ecalp on si ereht rof .Tnaw uoy fi ,nur
Tsal ruoy eb llahs ti
Ton terf tub .Latrom ,ekatsim ruoy si taht
Enodnu ti ess dna ,eruliaf ruoy ,nis ruoy ,emahs rouy morf yawa nrut dluoc uoy tath? Secneuqesnoc evoba flesruoy eveileb uoy did? Hcterw tnagorra ,hsiloof
Etaf Ruoy Egnahc Tonnac Uoy (+600)
>>
>>60312221
You may think its cute. But its just fucking annoying.
>>
>>60311027
What if your philosophy involves violence and you debate Q about that?
>>
>>60311720
Given enough time to experiment and tinker, Stark could probably come up with something. The key there is just that: Time. Since they were short on that, and there were already existing weapons that could work, he opted for the most efficient approach.
I'd lay odds that he develops his own method afterwards though, because he's not one to leave gaps in what he can deal with once they become obvious to him.
>>
>>60311372
I feel like they'd probably end up getting smashed by Thor or Hercules instead. It just makes sense for ancient heroes to end up fighting ancient heroes.

Plus, Strange jobs too much.
>>
>>60312221
Gay.
>>
>>60312221
Bitch nobody has time for your reverse shit.
>>
File: lots of trolls.jpg (16 KB, 255x256)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Are there Jumps that give you something like a barrack with a steady supply of soldiers, instead of a one-time deal?
>>
>>60312349
>something like a barrack
Why would you want weak and traitorous soldiers?
>>
>>60312348
.Toggaf ,gnihctib ruoy tiuq
>>
>>60312349
Demon Spawn from Heroes BBS. All the soldiers you need, and they're better than lame humans.
>>
File: Genkitama.jpg (24 KB, 651x555)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>60312221
Yes, yes, very spooky. May I present you a favorite technique of mine? It's called the Universal Spirit Bomb.
>>
>>60310563
The drawback Renegade Revolution states that the world will develop new syndromes.

Would it be possible to create new syndromes with Blue Queen and take their powers with Ouroboros, Renegade Absorption.

Also for Renegade Absorption, can you get pure powers, and does the target neccesarily need the power you are trying to get. (Lastly and most relevantly can you get a power you did not know about through Renegade Absorption that you could have gotten through experimentation in another syndrome)
>>
>>60312349
Hyrule Warriors has Unit Generators
>>
File: 5i4nos5ee8z01.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1000)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
So, someone will make a jump after these books are publoshed, right? Because that would honestly be hilarious.
>>
I'm just curious, but would it be possible to include the Octo Expansion from Splatoon 2 as either a 'DLC add-on' for the original Jump and/or as a separate Jump which wouldn't require having to go to the original Jump first?
>>
>>60312604
Just one Necron. They've only got enough budget for one.
>>
Im contemplating jumping all the 40k jumps and spending them all during the cold shoulder war. Good or bad idea?
>>
>>60312604
I do actually like the art for the non-kids. Very DCAU. Too bad that's such a small bullet point.
>>
>>60312644
In that thing's defense, one Necron would be more than enough for a band of children.
>>
>>60312645
If you have to ask the answer is always the same. It's a bad idea but do it anyways and amuse us with tales of your suffering.

Do a flip while you're at it.
>>
>>60312604
>shota 40k adventures
I can make that work.
>>
>>60312716
Maybe it's just a guy disguised as a Necron.
>>
I clicked into the kaem rider heisei folder, and theres no part three or part five.
Does anyone have them?
>>
>>60312644
>budget
Sadly, due to budget constraints, the Necron is actually just a random guy off the street dressed in spraypainted cardboard.
He's still got at least a 70% chance of winning against children.
>>
>>60312645
>cold shoulder war.
Explain
>>
>>60312742
"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and your stupid space marine."
>>
>>60312786
So.. Scooby the marine from the Space Puppy Chapter?
>>
>>60312716
I wouldnt be to sure... technically speaking to a certain degree space marine candidates going through early implantation are children.

And it would hypothetically possible with enough tactics to kill a necron with a bunch of children (with preptime, and tons of heavy munitions and mines)
>>
File: 1512847594595.jpg (589 KB, 1280x1785)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>60312645
>Not using time travel to start when the primarchs first land.
>Not using OOC shit to gather them all to yourself.
>Not raising them all and proving to them that there are beings out there who can and will make even them look powerless.
>Not becoming most politically powerful entity the galaxy will ever see simply by being a good father.
>Not having literally millions of super soldiers see you as a near holy figure.
>Not secretly beating the shit out of Big E and then taking over the entire Imperium with Malcador helping you guide it.
>Not making friends with the Necrons or stealing all their shit.
>Not bring a bunch of Old Ones through time and forcing them to teach your new children all they know as a birthday present.
>Not fucking every female craftworlder simply to show the Eldar that they cannot compete with the Mon-keigh.
>>
>>60312815
>kill a necron
Please, the number of Necron who have actually died are pretty small, despite the rest of the Galaxy's best efforts. They're the ultimate "escape to come back in the sequel" villains.
>>
>>60312782
A 6+ way war on an ice planet which started when a governers daughter fucked a bishop. This leads to fuckup after fuckup until the planet is covered in 90% flames and has been terraformed by the burning. Literally everyone shows up to get in on the krumpin, the planet gets so fucked up a future version of it falls out of the warp, tzeentch takes credit for all of it but didnt really do anything. Theres even a 9 or so part youtube reading.
Its pretty interesting.
>>
>>60312839
The Virgin Emperor vs the Chad Sigmar.
>>
>>60312815
The Necron in that picture is clearly either nobility or is high enough in the command structure to have their body be unique. A bunch of children, hell a bunch of space marines will end up as skin for the flayed ones once that things finished. And that's only if there's enough of them left to make a single coat.
>>
>>60312839
I dont k ow 40k, is this that magnus faggot that screwed everything up?
>>
>>60312900
Fair enough. My point was that it depends on the situation and in certain situations the kids do win. Who knows maybe they toss a vortex grenade at it or something
>>
File: 1525234166740.jpg (117 KB, 605x960)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>60312839
That sounds like a great plan. Did you do that?

>>60312881
Wait, that actually happened?
>>
>>60312916
No, he did nothing wrong. Everything was the fault of Big E and a certain blue Mollusk.
>>
>>60311877
Wait, there was a clash between Ea and Enuma Elish? How? Isn't Enuma Elish an attack that Ea shoots? Or was it literal Ea, the king of the gods who Gilgamesh should hate and makes no sense that he named his most prized weapon after, but let's just ignore that bit because Nasu doesn't care?
>>
>>60312940
Look you dont dress like that without being an edgy emo little fuck.
>>
>>60312969
Edgy has no meaning in 40k, because there's nothing un-edgy to contrast it with.
>>
>>60312968
Enuma Elish is the form Enkidu takes as his penultimate form/NP. Ea is the pet name to the sword Gilgamesh has which so happens to have the same activation name as Enkidu's penultimate form. (Since they are two sides of a coin)
>>
File: 1519462243918.jpg (253 KB, 1200x865)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>60312933
I mostly did that, I also befriended Cegorach and stole Isha from Nurgle. Having a loving mother figure did wonders for the sanity of some primarchs. Managing to rope a Necron Cryptek into being their teacher was probably my best trick. All I had to do was give him access to my scientific databases from other jumps. Toholk was a truly wonderful artificer, I sometimes wonder why he was so invested with the tech from Diebuster.
>>
>>60312969
He was raised by a bunch of crazy psyker scholars in what was basically Not!Egypt. And that's him after becoming a Daemon Prince.
>>
>>60312850
>so fucked up that a future version of the planet fell out of the warp.
I swear this is like the third time I've heard of planets falling out of the warp into their own past in Warhammer 40k. Does the Warp have digestive problems? Maybe that's the reason why the demons are all so angry all the time. Endless stomach cramps would make anyone grumpy.

I'm going to coat the Warp in Pepto and see if that helps. Be right back guys.
>>
>>60313079
I mean

It's probably a factor with Nurgle, not gonna lie.
>>
>>60312968
Enkidu is Enuma Elish. It's also the phrase Gil uses to activate Ea because Enkidu was that important to him as his only friend.
Also, Gil didn't name the sword of Rupture.
>>
>>60313079
>I'm going to coat the Warp in Pepto
I already tried that, sadly the pepto morphs into gummy bears over time
>>
File: Z21.jpg (28 KB, 520x790)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
JUMPERS! How you help those kids that get bullied?
>>
>>60313098
Nurgle is probably angrier the rare times he gets good and painless transit.
>>
>>60313079
>coat the Warp in Pepto
So you're going to apply pink to the Warp? May I suggest the Nanoha method of delivery? Worst case scenario, you'll simply BEFRIEND the whole of the Warp.
>>
>>60313130
Aggressively give the bulli the D
>>
>>60313079
It was khornes fault this time.
>>
What are good places for a good-aligned jumper to learn negative energy (harm living/heal undead) abilities?
>>
>>60313130
Join in. Bullying is part of growing up. They learn to man or woman up.
>>
File: Friend maker.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>60313130
Now go and show them who is the boss
>>
>>60313193
Go to Overlord, be an angel (mandatory positive karma) and get the Necromancy specialization.
>>
>>60313130
Are you ok ricrod? Something you need to tell us? Is nubee trying to bully you again? Do we need to call principal Red again buddy?
>>
>>60313130
Put them in womens clothing. Lie to their face that people won't bully crossdressers.
Use mind control to make sure no one bullies them while they're crossdressing.
>>
>>60313016
>>60313109
Okay, so Enkidu's got a super mode named "When On High"? I guess I can accept that. And I thought that Gil did name his sword, and it's original name is lost because it's older than even him. Even if Ea is its proper name, I'd expect him to rename it. He can alter its activation command, something that would actually change the sword itself, but he can't refer to it by a name he wouldn't hate?
>>
>>60313317
>Use mind control to make sure they think no one bullies them while they're crossdressing.

Ftfy
>>
>>60313130
Depends. Are they just random kids being bullied, or canon protagonists being bullied? I help the random kids, I join in when it's a protagonist. They usually deserve it and the narrative just won't admit it.
>>
>>60313346
I'd prefer to not use mind control on my future trap concubines.
It makes it awkward when I inevitably get them an anti mindcontrol perk
>>
>>60313329
He /owns/ a sword named after a god he hates. That puts him /above/ that god.
>>
File: 1528986526651.jpg (1.81 MB, 4086x5921)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>60313316
Nah, I just read Suicide Boy in mangadex and wondered I could do something to help those in need with similar problems.
Sorry for the strange question.
>>
>>60313130
Inspire them to give in to their hatred and take their revenges on the kids that make their lives hell and the adult that ignore their suffering.
>>
>>60313193
D&D should work. Negative energy effects aren't evil-aligned by default, just the ones that create or improve undead.
Even most death spells aren't actually evil-aligned.

In fact i couldn't actually name a setting where negative energy is inherently evil off the top of my head.
>>
>>60311740
Is that the one where the capitalised letters spell out Howard Phillips Lovecraft weeps for you?
>>
>>60313210
Know what's also a part of growing up?

Learning to not be a dickhead.
You need to also bully the bullies with the same tactics they use.
>>
File: Closed.jpg (160 KB, 728x1209)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>60313130
Help 'em out. Be their friend. Maybe use jumper powers to get a job at a place they frequent and help motivate them. It's not rocket science. Maybe get them to join a gym or club or something and use my teaching perks to give them extremely minor training.
>>
>>60313463
Eh fuck off. Kids are being too bubblewrapped these days.
>>
>>60313130
Help them grow a spine. The only way to really stop bullying is to help the victims help themselves.
>>
>>60313492
>>60313488
No fuck you. Stop making excuses for bullies.
>>
>>60313511
t. s o y b o y
>>
>not just using The Deplorable Word
>not just vacuuming up the souls

Its like I'm dealing with a bunch of pansies.
>>
>>60312604
>>60312900
The Necron on that book is a dead ringer for an Immortal with a tesla carbine. Thats only just one step above a basic Warrior.
>>
What ever happened to the basic rule of "Don't be a dick"?
>>
>>60313511
It's not about excuses for bullies. As a bullying victim in school myself i certainly have no love for them.
But it's a fact that external attempts at stopping it don't fucking work.
Teachers or parents intervening just means the bullies will be more subtle about it, but it sure as hell won't make them stop.
The only way to do that is to make their victim no longer a target.

So unless you're fine murdering a bunch of kids for the crime of being assholes (and i wouldn't see that as reasonable even for Worm-level bullies) even a jumpers best bet is to help the victim find the strength to stand up for themselves and be a friend to them.
>>
>>60313488
If you tell someone to build a house but don't give them any tools to work they're not going to be able to build shit. Being bullied doesn't make people any more resilient. The only reason the bullying won't effect them is because they'll already be the sort who've been taught to deal with it. If you want to toughen kids up, go after parents and teach them to be actual, real parents.
>>
>>60313594
That comes from reddit.
>>
>>60313604
>teach them to be actual, real parents.

>in this generation
>in this current society

Anon do you want heads exploding from a lack of comprehension? Some of these idiots are so unqualified to be parents they couldn't even baby a plastic doll without fucking something up.
>>
>>60313575
And a basic warrior can kill a space marine or a tank with a single shot.
>>
>>60313130
Give him a gun
>>
>>60313604
As a person who did get bullied in school the advice "get your parents" is fucking retarded. Either the kid stands up for themselves or it doesn't stop.
>>
>>60313653
Fucking obviously. Parents need to teach their children how to deal with problems, not deal with it themselves.
>>
>>60313653
And why the fuck would getting the parents involved not work? They have more power than some kid. They could get the problem child expelled for being mean.
>>
>>60313688
Literally the worst thing you could do.
>>
>>60313648
Space Marine yes, Tank no, not since they moved on from their first codex. Unless that has changed again since I stopped playing.
>>
Best Sekirei waifu?
>>
>>60313717
The OC ones
>>
>>60313717
Lonely widow Miya or bloodthirsty nihilist Karasuba.
>>
>>60310585
Here I made s Servant Sheet of All Might as reference to Compare to other Servants.

All Might

Strength:EX
Endurance:A
Agility:A
Mana:-
Luck:B
Noble Phantasm:-

Huh I can't put my finger on it but it feels as if Servants have an absolutely massive advantage compared to him.
>>
>>60313688
Parents won't always be around to protect their child. They need to arm their child with the tools necessary to succeed in life. Some kids do manage to pull themselves together without other people to rely on or teach them how, but they're few and far between.
>>
>>60313511
Buddy, let me tell you something.

The school administrative system has hamstrung itself. More often than not, the victim will be fucked over by the faculty if they stand up to their bully, and the dickhead gets off scot-free and smug.
Bullies lose all of their wind if their victim fights back, and keeps fighting back. They want easy targets, not something that could draw blood in retaliation.

I'm saying turn the bully-victim into Konrad Curze.
>>
Would watp dust i your pussy/ass/mouth/dick whatever cause any unforseen side effects besides a massive high?
>>
>>60313713
I'm talking about lore, why would the jump use codex numbers to create the setting? A lore Necron would go through a tank like a hot knife through butter. It might take them a couple shots more than a SM but it would still happen.
>>
>>60311982
No that's what 1% of EA's output does.
>>
How would the Emperor react to being unable to find any of the Primarchs?
Like he just went on all of these Crusades and never found a single one of his sons?
>>
File: wat.jpg (87 KB, 320x310)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>60313756
>>
>>60313130
Eh, I feel like directly interfering in these personal battles does more harm than good in the long run, so that's probably best avoided.

I don't want to magic their problems away, nor do I want my little buddy to be pushed over the edge, possibly literally. My primary tactic would probably be to get the bullies to grow as people, and ideally befriend their victim. So I'd probably railroad them all from the shadows into their own spectacular Super-8/ Stranger Things esque adventure together.
>>
>>60313130
Teach them the glorious Explosion spell.
If the problem isn't solved, it will still be ended.
>>
>>60313688
What kind of rainbow-farting fantasy world do you live in?
Nobody gets expelled for being "mean".
In fact people don't get expelled period unless you have actual proof of wrongdoing, and since bullies usually act in packs and target the kids who are loners/unpopular the victims are generally shit outta luck.

The only thing getting parents and teachers involved will get you is harsher retaliation when they're sure you're alone again.

If you want to stop being bullied you have to make it too troublesome to bully you.
Back when i was in school i got out of it by snapping and punching back. I still got beaten up and i was still a loner afterward, but i did enough damage that they went for easier targets after that.
Although these days it'd probably get you knifed, depending on your school.
>>
File: lolque.jpg (62 KB, 604x800)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>60313596
>But it's a fact that external attempts at stopping it don't fucking work.
>Jumpers with literal mind control.
>>
>>60313756
Me is speeking thu engrish good, yes?
>>
File: 1472770584143.jpg (36 KB, 223x349)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>60312221
>>
>>60313794
>Although these days it'd probably get you knifed, depending on your school.

Gotta love living in the ghetto.
>>
File: 1301022900932.jpg (33 KB, 299x301)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>60312815
One of those children hates weapons and refuses to use them.
>>
>>60313130
If they're cute I'll fuck em if not probably just leave them alone.
>>
>>60312815
>>60313836
Also one of those kids is a filthy IMPERIAL DESERTER.
>>
>>60313717
That blond Loli.
>>
>>60313835
Oh, it's moved well out of the ghetto these days, anon. Fucking suburbs are getting school stabbings.
>>
>>60313775
>>60313808
Warp dust seems to have the effect of making my fingers type funny.
>>
>>60313386
But it doesn't, because it's not the actual Ea's power that he's using. He hasn't claimed authority over Ea, he's just named his sword after him. That makes it sound more like he's honoring the guy.
>>
>>60313864
And then there's the INVENTOR AND CREATOR OF MACHINE-MEN.
>>
>>60313800
See the last line of the post you quoted. I'm not comfortable escalating that far on a bunch of kids over bullying.

It also won't stop the victim from just being bullied by someone else. Unless you want to clean up after the wimp for the rest of your jump you're better off making him Not A Victim.

>>60313835
Depends on where you live i guess. But "standing up for yourself" kinda backfires if punching back has your bully knifing you for it.
>>
File: 1500272795305.jpg (327 KB, 700x1690)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>60313864
>a filthy IMPERIAL DESERTER.

I don't believe you those don't exist.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (130 KB, 962x880)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>60312815
One of the kids is a xenoarcheologist who hates weapons and refuses to use them, the second one ran away to avoid being conscripted, and the third one is a supposed AdMech who literally tries to invent things regularly.

Just saying. Chaos reigns.
>>
>>60313880
>"EVERYTHING'S FINE" says Murica
>"NOTHING IS WRONG"
>"IT'S ALL UNDER CONTROL"

>Meanwhile Jimmy just got tired of Becky's shit and cut her throat out on the cafeteria floor.
>>
>>60313896
The age of gods is over. Ea (the god) lost.
How is that not a victory for Gil, arrogance personified, to gloat over by using a sword named after a fallen foe?
>>
>>60313920
>>"EVERYTHING'S FINE" says Murica
Literally only non-americans say that everything is fine.
>>
>>60313920
>Meanwhile in bongland
>BUTTER KNIVES KILL!
>ALL KNIVES MUST BE FILED DOWN!
>WE WELCOME OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS!
>>
It sure is real /pol/ in here all of a sudden.
>>
>>60313917
So... We have heretics, cowards and xeno lovers?
Sounds like it's time for an Inquisition to deal with all three of the Traitors.
>>
>>60313939
We've been talking with entirely different people then.
>>
>>60313907
>See the last line of the post you quoted.
No, actually, I won't. I do not equivalent murdering kids to warping their brains so they don't want to bully. And if you handed me the means in real life to snip that desire right out of kids, I'd do it. Because in this hypothetical magical power fantasy scenario, I'm not doing anything else besides changing the [Yes Bully] to a [No], and I don't think that constitutes personality death or whatever else you kids are calling it nowadays.
>>
>>60313933
Because he's not responsible for that god losing. A giant space waifu is. Ea lost centuries after Gilgamesh himself died, during the time in which Gilgamesh got the sword the god Ea was doing just fine. Unless Gil renamed the sword now in the modern day, which I guess is possible, the sword's name isn't a sign of his superiority over Ea.
>>
>>60314027
Mind control is murder!
Mind control is murd-
Support mind control!
Mind control is great!
>>
>>60313911
Not for long at least
>>
File: 1488410795965.jpg (354 KB, 699x1121)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>60314068
Now you're getting it!
>>
File: 69230567_p1.png (1.23 MB, 1364x2432)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Have your companions ever acted really out of character?
how did their behavior change, what prompted it, and how long did it last?
>>
I'm still disgusted at that cover up.
>>
File: Computer.png (2 KB, 210x185)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>60313911
Have you stopped plotting treason yet, citizen?
>>
>>60314104
Yes
My mind control
Until I got bored of it
>>
>>60314163
FUCK YOU CHAOS YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
>>
>>60314163
If friend Computer asks that, it's a death sentence. There are no ways to answer that which don't involve admitting to treason.
1. Yes: You were plotting treason, but stopped. You are a traitor.
2. No: You are still plotting treason. You are a traitor.
3. Deny ever plotting treason. You have implied that Computer is wrong. This is treason.
>>
>>60314104
Is this a vampire?
>>
What are good abilities to drain health and/or mana?
>>
>>60314258
Elder Scrolls, you can make a spell to absorb health/magicka.
>>
>>60314252
I'm pretty sure that's an anime.
>>
>>60314252
I dunno. I think it's some Japanese guy's OC. I just edited it.
>>
File: 1528426414066.png (66 KB, 306x403)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
Jump 2
>Origin
Forested Kingdom
Villain
>Perks
Sing a little song
"I Am" Song
Villain Song
Duet
Black Magic
Deal Maker
Tres Belle
=================
Maybe it was the excessive demon slaying from my previous adventure or maybe it was just my ancap heart and a desire to troll, but whatever the reason the next ten years were thoroughly enjoyable.
---------------------------
“The answer’s really simple, I’ve made it easy as be,
To save your kingdom, to make it prosper, just agree, now, to my plan.”
>”My king please do not listen to him, place your trust in me,
>your daughter’s life is far too precious for this wicked charlatan-“
“Why am I the villain? What evil hath I wrought?
I demand nothing from you. My deal can help you, from nobles to plebeian.”
>>”My father, king, please hear me now, this is the answer that we’ve sought.
>>No floods, no droughts, we need this now!. . . plus his voice, it makes me hot.”
-----------------------------
>>”So that’s it? I’m just going to hang out in this tower for ten years? You’re not going to do anything untoward to me?”
“What? No. Whatever gave you that idea?”
>>”Well, you’re the villain and you keep wearing those tight pa-“
“Why does everyone keep calling me the villain? And no, I meant you’re not just going to be sitting around. I plan on teaching you about all sorts of things, magic, economics, math, basic biology. Everything you need to run your kingdom when I’m gone.”
>>”Oh! I’d love to learn magic. But, about the other thing. . . “
“. . . “
>>
>>60314252
Dunno why, but the pic and your question made me wish we had a Strike the Blood jump.
>>
>>60313130
Teach them how to stand up for themselves.
If it's verbal bullying, teach them how to turn the other cheek and/or quip like a pro.
If it's physical I give them fighting pointers for nonlethal takedowns. Just a couple simple throws and blocks and jabs and such.
If it's escalated to the point that children are in the hospital then I take manners into my own hands and start kicking the shit out of people, starting with the parents of all the kids involved.
But it almost never comes to that. Usually once the kid learns how to defend themselves the bully(ies) will fuck off.
>>
>>60314312
As said, it was a thoroughly enjoyable time. I taught her about economics and individual liberty, as well as all the magic she could learn. She turned out to be a big fan of Friedman, as well as fleshcrafting magic. I pretended not to notice why she took an interest in the latter. Playing obtuse was good for a laugh. Speaking of laughter, she and I always enjoyed when some hero would come to rescue her. That happened more often after her magical studies started to specialize. Regardless, watching her fend off would be rescuers with her magic and through quoting various bits of Free to Choose made for good afternoon theater.

Our parting was messy, as you would expect. We had enjoyed our time together but I knew there was another job waiting, and she was ready to take over ruling her kingdom.
>>
File: mb1jxvd.jpg (86 KB, 700x563)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Leonarda cianciulli made humans into soap and cakes which she gave to everyone in town to enjoy, what is the worst you have done?
>>
What are good perks for treasure hunting?
For when you want to go searching for Infinity Stones/Summoning catalysts/Lost Logias/Infinity+1 swords, and want to find several in a reasonable amount of time.
>>
>>60314486
Last I saw there's going to be one in Stardew Valley.
>>
File: 1373841360564.jpg (1.05 MB, 832x1123)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
What are some jumps with:
1) Adventurers as a recognized part of society
2) Dungeons

So far I have: Elona, Mushoku Tensei, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy, and Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon.
>>
>>60314540
>Stardew Valley
Shit jump, shit jumpmaker. Do you have anything else?
>>
>>60314561
Most isekai settings. KonaSuba and Overlord, for example.
>>
>>60313130
... honestly, I'll probably give the kid some kind of magical upgrade, which may involve going full magical girl, which allows them to become the bully.

And if I don't do that, I'll probably turn the bully into a talking cat or something. Or maybe a trap. It depends on how I'm feeling that day.

>>60314479
In Drakengard I channeled the scientific mindset of Three and performed horrifying visceral experiments on people.

I took that drawback, see, that gives you some kind of horrifying fixation or fetish, and mine was that.
I did learn quite a bit, actually, but to say that it was purely for the sake of science would be a lie.

>>60314561
Order of the Stick is one!
>>
Is there any way to use AT-Fields without harming yourself or taking Waveform Anatomy and exposing your soul to harm?
>>
>>60314603
Take one of those perks that eliminates weaknesses/prevents powers from harming you.
>>
>>60314561
Slave Harem, Order of The Stick. Konosuba. Rance
>>
>>60314588
Overlord doesn't really have dungeons, though. Adventurers are mostly monster exterminators.
>>
>>60314486
The Mummy has Another Useless Trinket and "Soon After, Mummies Were Found In Peru." which can be useful for this.
>>
>>60314603
AT-Fields are more complex than that.
>>
>>60310359
And, thus, the jumper became Jump-chan's wife.
>>
>>60314647
Nazarick m8. Also, when it comes down to it, a "dungeon" is just a really expansive cave/fortress. At least until you get into dungeon cores/living dungeons which aren't all that common.
>>
>>60314561
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Etrian Odyssey, any and all DnD, Generic Isekai can if you designed all around it.
>>
>>60314561
Arifureta
>>
>>60314715
What settings do have dungeon cores/living dungeons?
>>
>>60314736
Girl Genius is all I can think of.
>>
>>60314615
>prevents powers from harming you
Could you tell me where to find these? I don't think it's explicitly a weakness, but a perk negating backlash damage sounds like it may work.
>>
>>60314736
Well slave harem dungeons are living things. They grow and eat dead adventurers.

Gen isekai has it as a race option.
>>
>>60314561
Log Horizon, Skyrim, World Seed
>>
>>60314603
According to NGE lore, everything has an AT-Field. After all, that's what keeps your soul from dispersing and blending with every other soul around. Your best bet is to strengthen your soul, your will and hone your body.
Besides, there's nothing wrong with Waveform Anatomy.
>>
>>60314561
Recettear, Destiny
>>
>>60314736
Dungeon keeper, generic dungeon builder, generic isekai, and maybe world seed are the only ones we've got
>>
>>60314872
Of those only isekai have a living dungeon kind.
>>
>>60314686
What do you mean with that?

From AT-Field Mastery:
>If you do not have Waveform Anatomy, any use of your AT field while in a human body can damage your soul or mind, as you are making it do things it’s not intended to do. Soul damage will heal, but tends to manifest as psychological issues in the meantime.

>>60314769
The problem I find with waveform anatomy is that it exposes the soul to damage from any kind of physical attack.
If you get nuked/local WMDed to near non-existance, it doesn't matter if you don't rely on your physical body or have a way to get a new one like possession. However, if you are reduced to 0.001% of your mass with Waveform Anatomy on, your mind and soul are also reduced to 0.001% of their former selves. It happens even if you have perks like Power of Dominance that would normally protect you.
>>
>>60314896
Yeah well that is only because the maker of dungeon keeper was literally a fucking retard who pushed his oc into the jump. Keepers literally are their hearts in the games regardles sof what that fag put in the jump.
>>
About the Tailed Beats scenario in Naruto:
1) Would Talk no Jutsu (plus Glorious Leadership, maybe) be enough to convince you host to release you?
2) How hard do you think it would it be to figure out how to go out of the seal without killing your Jinchuriki, like Kurama and Gyuuki seem to do in the epilogue?
3) And also, does merging with the other Bijuu to become the Ten Tails counts as death?
>>
>>60314603
Get The Best of Both Worlds from World Seed. It explicitly stops your powers from harming you.
>>
File: voe_cape_mech_02_8123.jpg (43 KB, 330x381)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Okay, so I'm happy to say that Escaflowne is all done, barring thread input. That being said, I'm going to be to leaving soon, and I probably won't be back until 8-ish. Meaning that I won't be able to respond to much, if any, feedback until then.

Should I post it now and just let it sit, or would it be better if I hold off and post it when I can actually stay and talk?
>>
>>60314972
I'd wait, personally. It's not like you'll be gone for an entire day even.
>>
>>60314972
Just wait.
>>
>>60314972
Post it now, you might die in the interim.
>>
>>60314896
Dungeons in World Seed are actually a kind of monster, so they're alive there too.
>>
>>60314972
post it now dog, as long as you address the stuff that comes up next thread or whenever it's all cool
>>
>>60314912
>It happens even if you have perks like Power of Dominance that would normally protect you.
Things striking at you still have to get through all of your defenses though, whether on your soul, your mind or your body. You're much better protected, rather than more vulnerable, with Waveform Anatomy.
>>
>>60314972
Post it and get questions when you come back.
>>
>>60314972
Post it now, so when you come back you'll have questions and suggestions waiting for you.
>>
>>60314972
So are the hands and head a more reasonable size or are they still tiny?
>>
File: nono.jpg (154 KB, 999x799)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
How would Black Swan (Record of a Fallen Vamprie) interact with being having Busty Babe (Diebuster)? Would it mean that the two degeneracy engines would continuously increase in power or would all the tech inside of me just streamline itself and become better overall?

Also could someone with Busty Babe eventually just create spaceships through the use of their abilities? I mean they can already make entropy negating black holes with little effort.
>>
>>60315088 (Me)
It should also be noted that any recovery type effects apply across the board, because there is no difference between physical healing, recovery of mental state and soul restoration.
Your physical regeneration, healing spell or technology? They restore everything.
You could also pick up perks like Heart of Dreams (American McGee's Alice) to have other ways of recovering.
>>
>>60314997
>>60315034
>>60315041
>>60315068
>>60315094
>>60315109
Well, seems like the majority want me to post it, so here you go. I'll try to catch everyone's questions once I get back.

>>60315170
Fuck, you are just relentless.
They're fine. It's just the noses you have to worry about now.
>>
File: LoveSausage.jpg (335 KB, 1280x1920)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
What is considered a power for the following?

>Powers do not stack linearly or exponentially. They stack normally, but with diminishing returns. Every boost you gain that works the same way, such as physical strength, grants you less and less every time you take one. Assume each additional selection in a power you have taken before denotes a 25% to 33% decrease in efficacy compared to how much power you received from the previous option. The decrease is applied as sorted from largest increase to weakest increase. For example, if one strength option you took is more powerful at its core than another strength option, but you took the more powerful option second, you would gain the full effects of the second strength increase and the first would contribute 33% less to your strength than it was previously. Note that this does not apply to all powers. For example, you can, with enough choices towards it, completely eliminate your need for sleep. That doesn't mean you can't become fatigued from power use and need sleep.

Is it any ability gained through CP, abilities that would not be attainable by an 'ordinary' human, things specifically listed as powers in the jump doc, or something else?
>>
>>60315269
Most just ignore it but I presume it was stuff that boosted your powers by using your base level as a measure. So a 5x increase to your strength would receive diminishing returns. a flat 50 tonne lifting strength would not however.
>>
Ignore the shitposter.
>>
>>60315269
Ignore that bullshit, it's an outdated ruling from Quicksilver - who as we've established, was retarded and more destructive to JumpChain as an idea than any of our worst jumpmakers.
>>
>>60315269
It really doesnt matter because literally nobody has the time to do that kind of shit math at 1200+ jumps. Nobody uses diminishing returns.
>>
>>60315298
>>60315304
See >>60315301
>>
>>60315088
How did you reach that conclusion?
The only defense Waveform Anatomy provides is resistance against things that change your mind or body against your will.
Your mental and soul defense perks won't do shit about somebody stabbing you, only now you also lose thinking ability and soul strength instead of just body strength from it and get mental problems in addition to your physical wounds.
And since it's one of your own perks doing it it'll also bypass the soul/mind immunity you could otherwise get.

>>60315206
That doesn't exactly help you if you can't think straight enough to actually use your recovery effect, or lack the strength to use it (for effects powered by your soul).
Not to mention that you can get outright immunity to soul/mind attacks, so there's really no need to heal those without Waveform Anatomy.
>>
>>60315322
So the guy asking a question is shit posting? They're probably just new and didn't lurk enough, we rarely bring up the diminishing returns shit anymore anyway.
>>
>>60315347
Yes.
Questions are shitposting.
>>
>>60315354
So are statements, I'm onto you Shit-kun.
>>
>>60315088
I'd probably still pick Waveform Anatomy, but I'll keep it Toggled off a lot of the time. When the enemy can attack from several directions it makes sense to consolidate your defenses, but some worlds, like those without magic, you'd be trading off an immunity in exchange for that heightened resistance.
>>
>>60315359
Shitposting is also rape.
>>
>>60315301
(you)
>>
File: lBvRuzj.png (181 KB, 540x585)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>60315413
>Shitposting is also rape.
>>
File: 1450379234115.jpg (544 KB, 1748x2480)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
Im about to make a build for adepta sororitas and I have a couple questions.

1. Is the lesbianism required or just icing?

2. How do I convince them that living in a pocket dimension with their own paradise world is better than spreading emperors holy flames? Cause honestly I don't need them most of the time but they are good to have occasionally.

3. Would it be better to make them think of me as the emperor returned or just leave them in 40k all together?
>>
>>60315465
>Is the lesbianism required or just icing?

Yes.
>>
>>60315222
First page
>should they succeed
Font changes here.

>Creating The Future
>Short of pure genetics, and phenomenon or agreement
Any?

>Facing Towards The Stars (Boosted):
(Altered Fate)
>>
>Draconian
>You may sour through the sky
Soar?
>>
>>60315576
Meant for >>60315222
>>
>>60315576
No its sour, the fucking lizards ruined the lovely sweet morning sky that great Sigmar blessed us with.
>>
>>60315465
>How do I convince them that living in a pocket dimension with their own paradise world is better than spreading emperors holy flames?
You realize, of course, that the Sisters are nuns, right? They spend most of their life in what amounts to a convent to begin with, only venturing out for assignments. Even those on long-term assignments return to the Order eventually.
>Would it be better to make them think of me as the emperor returned or just leave them in 40k all together?
Bring them with you as the Voice of the Emperor, the Emperor returned, or (when Black Crusade comes out) as the one who turned the Order to Chaos. (If you pick Slaanesh, your #1 becomes "of course it's mandatory.")
>>
>>60315605
Hey.
Hey.
Those lizards have out-Tzeentched Tzeentch.
YOU'LL BE THANKING US SOONER OR LATER.
>>
File: Tzeentch_mark.png (28 KB, 132x141)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>60315640
>out-Tzeentched Tzeentch
You think so, huh?
Just as planned.
>>
>>60315463
Geez Ricrod didnt know you were into netorare. I know you were into netori but geez.
>>
>>60314941
Good question that I don't have an answer to. But, wouldn't you also be Kaguya since Kaguya is the Ten-Tails.
>>
>>60313130
Geez, most of the answers here are crazy.
Teaching them to understand things is better. Basically, Iroh style on the bullies and the victim.
>>
>>60315222
Is the amount of value given by Capital For Our Troubles directly taken from canon? Seems very underwhelming in comparison to the other capstone items. Also does this stuff replenish if we sell it off?

>Finally I Understand (Altered Fate)
I read a speech from some mad scientist character a while ago about how if God could be seen, humanity would certainly cast him down and harness his power. I don't remember what it was from, but I feel it's very appropriate for this.
>>
>>60315606
Problem is the sororitas jump is an army builder. You end up with a load of sisters at the end.
>>
File: DfoAjAYV4AAjQM9.jpg (157 KB, 955x1093)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>60315741
>Geez, most of the answers here are crazy.
Yeah, I thought more were going to say "train the bullied or give him some minor powers". I guess people are more soulless than I expected.
>>
>>60314941
1) Almost certainly not. It's essentially the same as convincing them to kill themselves so you should probably scale off that. You could almost certainly come to some sort of agreement though and a cooperative union between a Bijuu and their Jinchuuriki are capable of telepathic communication and acting in perfect union with one another.

2) Nearly impossible without OCP stuff. Kurama never existed outside of Naruto (the one which was outside of Naruto was Yang Kurama and he went back into Naruto afterwards) and the loss of a Bijuu is one of the few things that's shown to be absolutely fatal to its Jinchuuriki no matter how strong their spirit is or what bullshit they can do. Even Obito stated that he would have eventually died from it, although his incredibly strong life force allowed him to hang on for an incredible amount of time. It might be possible with some of the Sage of Six Paths' stuff, such as the Creation of All Things, but otherwise it's not something that anybody could recover from. Even Naruto's healing power couldn't fix Obito and it stopped Gai from dying after he activated the Death Gate with just a single touch.

3) Almost certainly yes, considering your consciousness is being subsumed by that of Kaguya and you are essentially ceasing to exist as an individual. The Ten Tails isn't the sum of its parts, it's an entirely different being without any traces of the nine Tailed Beasts that were used to form it.
>>
>>60315799
I don't see a problem with that, or any of my suggestions. When the Sisters of Battle are done with a fight, they return to their convent.
If you're convincing enough, you can convince even the most devout follower of the Corpse-Emperor to change their allegiance.
>>
How dangerous is oh my sweet alien
>>
>>60315883
You'll probably die of diabetes.
>>
File: Atheists Save The World.png (1.49 MB, 1203x700)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>60315764
>Spoiler
>>
>>60313130
I would give the cheesiest anti-bullying speech possible. Like, 90s PSA-tier stuff. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.
>>
>>60315902
>pic

Who writes this trash.
Was it taken seriously.
>>
File: 1528863159844.png (180 KB, 500x405)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>60315463
>NTR
>>
>>60315902
Kree? Wait, is this Marvel?
>>
>>60315222
I really like the boosted version of Hearts of Steam. It's not a huge deal, but the idea of taking godlike Claarketech and abstracting it down to simpler devices just has a really neat aesthetic appeal to me.
>>
>>60316140
Yeah. That's Phantomex and Noh-Varr. Though it's worth noting that Noh-Varr is from another universe, he's not one of the local Kree.
>>
>>60313130
They find a card with a phone number offering a service that allows them to summon a demon to take revenge on their bullies. Their bullies all die in mysterious accidents and for a while things are peaceful. Then their life slowly begins to spiral out of control as they slowly but surely lose everything important to them, their existence becoming a nightmarish spiral of loss and powerlessness as they are incapable of doing anything but watch as their world comes tumbling down. Eventually they learn an important life lesson and they call the number against to desperately wish for everything to go back to normal again. They wake up in their bed in their home with their family and lives and they find the strength and optimism to confront their bullies rather than be a victim, knowing that nothing their bullies can do could be worse than living as a helpless coward.
>>
>>60303923
>>60303923
Let's see if the spam filter will let me post this time.

The update is almost finished - I've just got scenario rewards and items to write up. In case you're curious, this is it so far..
>>
>>60316248
Too bad the guy in the pic lost his parents, is in debt, bullied at school and very suicidal.
I feel really bad for him.
>>
>>60314561

Theoretically they're in the background of lots of Xianxia settings - there are always ancient ruins and hidden dimensions filled with ridiculous loot, and so there'd be all kinds of cultivators trying to raid them.
>>
Are there other perks to draw power from faith besides the one in Konosuba?
>>
>>60316248
And then you kick 'em in the nuts.
>>
File: Bernkastel_happy.png (101 KB, 205x261)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>60316248
I would do the same, but they can't wish everything back to normal. Don't make deals with obviously evil eldritch beings, kids.
>>
>>60313130
Maybe set up a three-fold retaliation ward centered on him, or send the three ghosts of Christmas after their bullies. Or maybe just bless them with overkill levels of luck.
>>
>>60314736

Any of the virtual world ones, kinda.

If you have digitiser tech (Tron, Generic Virtual World, Ar Tonelico) then you can make an AI-dungeon and send people into it.

>>60316401

Innistrad has one.

The DnD jumps do, so long as you only go higher than a Demigod *after* the jump.

Mantra from Asura's Wrath is perhaps closer to "technomagically donated psychic force" than actual faith, but it involves giant gold statues and vicious religious oppression, so it's close enough.
>>
File: 1529010333745.jpg (748 KB, 1114x1600)
748 KB
748 KB JPG
Nioh jump when
>>
>>60316253
Looking good. I'm torn between which of the cast I would like to pick up. I'll wait for the rewards to decide.
>>
>>60316454
You misunderstand. You think that second wish is free just because they can't see the price?
>>
>>60316569
I like you anon.
>>
>>60316426
And call them a fag.
>>
>>60316569
What’s the price?
>>
>>60316605
It's pretty remarkable how easy it is to manipulate people into doing things like that. If I've learned anything it's that most humans don't have much in the way of pattern recognition. It's also kind of depressing how few of them get the joke when I introduce myself as "Maxwell Laplace."

>>60316674
The collective potential of every other possible future outside of normality.
>>
>>60316820
Nasty.
How do you go about doing all that?
>>
What kind of reception would a Tenno probably get in Nier Automata?
>>
>>60316852
Devil with the Devil/Faustian Bargain from Ghost Rider for the deal-making alongside Myth from Generic Creepypasta to have people in need to spontaneously find a business card advertising my name and profession "Maxwell Laplace, Demonic Contractor" with a phone number or some other means of contacting me. I'm also capable of a vast array of reality-warping magic to fulfill my assorted contracts or grant wishes alongside Wish Granting from Fate/Stay Night.
>>
>>60308984
Done some work on KDM on the side, mostly for the survivor and monster perklines. Still undecided on whether I want to split those up further into the major factions but if I do, shouldn't be hard to spread the existing options amongst them.

Drakengard hasn't progressed.
>>
>>60316857
Well, you don't look human, and you're definitely not an android, so you'd probably be treated as some sort of machine or monster.
>>
>>60316988
Tenno =/= Warframe
>>60316857
You would pretty much be mistaken for human as soon as anyone saw you.
>>
Why don’t Anons post builds anymore? Maybe it’s just my nostalgia goggles, but it seems we’re becoming less a place to post and talk about builds and more a hangout to talk about meta. Am I wrong?
>>
>>60317120
No, you're right.
>>
>>60317120
Why don't you respond to builds when posted more? People don't get attention when they post or get negative attention, they get less incentive to post.
>>
>>60316857
You'd probably be immediately grabbed up and put under elite guard by the most powerful operatives that YoRHa has at their disposal. They'll probably cater to your every demand while trying to ask you all sorts of questions pertaining to what the Council wants and how humanity is doing on the moon. Or in the Commander's case, asking if there are other humans where you came from while running maximum damage control and explaining the whole situation to you behind closed doors.
>>
>>60317120
People mostly post builds when we have new jumps. It's been a week without a new jump, more without a remarkable one that wasn't involved into a shitstorm.
>>
File: RealistHeroLN_Vol1.jpg (500 KB, 1291x1804)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>60317120
Please post builds for Arifureta or Realist Hero?
>>
>>60316963
>Generic Creepypasta
That jump is so useful.
What are some of the better sources for reality warping magic? I’ve mostly read up on the blasting type.
>>
>>60317142
I think the Commander is more likely to just kill you to protect the secret.
>>
>>60317142
I wonder how the android leadership is going to take that. The Commander was just the leader and face of YoRHa. after all. They were programmed to protect humans as their basis, so they would defend the new human, but I wonder what attitude will they take, because even if they protect humans that doesn't mean that won't put you into the actual moon inside a golden cage for all of eternity.
>>
>>60317120
Build-posting is shitposting.
>>
File: 1516492707_thinking.gif (211 KB, 326x326)
211 KB
211 KB GIF
>>60317120
>post build/writing
>no reply/"fuck off"

hmm
>>
>>60317179
Seibah?!
>>
>>60316966
>that pic
I can imagine your jumper looking like Nue in some jumps.
>>
>>60317196
Commander isn't the leader of the androids. And when 9S discovered it, she just went 'well, fuck it'. Also, androids are programmed to protect humans, not the androids.
>>
>>60317120
>>60314312
>>
>>60317238
Pft. Probably have sometimes. Not this chain though. Might still be picking her up as a companion in our current jump.
>>
>>60317179
I haven’t built for either of those, and my chain is just starting. Which would make for a better early jump if I want a nice slow power creep for my chain?

>>60317135
You’re not wrong. But I’m not looking to assign blame. I made an observation. I’ll admit that I’d like to see us get back to being more build and story focused.

>>60317157
Fair enough, I guess. It’d be neat if there was more posting of old jumps and more chains posted though.
>>
>>60315184
>>60316966
>>
>>60317179
>How A Realist Hero Rebuilt The Kingdom
>Drawbacks:
“Oh, Hero!”
>Starting Location:
Efrieden Kingdom
>Origin:
Human, Noble
>Perks:
Royal Grace [Freebie]
Those Who Lead [Freebie]
Perfect Recall [900]
Golden Tongue [700]
Saint Jumper [400]
Don’t Forget About Me [100]
Title & Decree [Freebie]
Import Companion x8 [Freebie]
Canon Companion: Lisa [0]

Nothing really special. I starting reading the manga doesn't seemed a very complicated world, so I just used as a farm of demons.
>>
>>60317196
That's almost definitely not going to happen. All of the androids have a powerful subconscious longing to serve and protect humanity. It's the whole reason why the secret was kept in the first place. If they realized that there were no more humans then there'd be a massive existential crisis that could only lead to catastrophic results.

It's far more likely that she'd simply ask you to go along with the masquerade to preserve order while taking lots of genetic samples in the hope that even if you're the last human alive that one day they might be able to recreate humanity.
>>
>>60317179
>Age: 16
>Gender: Male
>Origin: Summoned Hero
>Class: Hero -200
>Location: Heilight (Just jump into Orcus after a nice trip in Jumper Dungeon)
>Race: Human +100

>Perks:
>Looking the Part
>Living the Life
>Magic Joker -100 (All magic affinity, even necromancy)
>Limit Break -100 (Lets me multiply all my stats at x3 to start but can grow stronger)
>Direct Magic Manipulation -200
>Predator's Right -600

>Items:
>Status Plate
>Jumper's Dungeon -600
>Jumper's Spear -300 (Pistol)
>Canon Companion Shia/Shea -100

>Scenario: Dungeon Hunter

>Drawbacks:
>Crazy In Love +300
>God's Unfavorite +600 (Better take this and the other one as at the first opportunity I would call him out anyway)
>God's Favorite +200

I just ran into Jumper Dungeon and ate as much as possible before the MC got to the final boss in Orcus and rushed right down into it to beat it first and claim the ring so I could start conquering the other dungeons. I want all those spells.
>>
File: DfjnWriWAAEP_LO.jpg (103 KB, 703x1110)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>60317275
>Which would make for a better early jump if I want a nice slow power creep for my chain?
Realist Hero. You can survive there as a normal guy and even replace the protag without trouble with what's offered in the jump. Which I recommend.
>>60317297
Thanks anon. It's a good build!
>>60317359
This anon is good anon.
>>
Drawbacks schmawbacks.
>>
>>60317381
I think you mean, "Trouble perklines".
>>
>>60317179
? - How A Realist Hero Rebuilt The Kingdom - 1000 CP

Background:
Efrieden Kingdom
Human
Drop In

Perks:
Ice-Headed [Free]
Bureaucrat 101 [Free]
Hero's Duty [100]
Core of Talent [200]
The Age of Information [200]
Time For Uplifting [300]

Items:
Little Musashibo Puppet [Free]
First Hero's Armor [200]

Probably just gonna play second fiddle to Souma and see how much the Kingdom can advance before the decade's through.

r8
>>
>>60317200
>but I wanna go on adventures!
>>
>>60317376
Cool I just posted my second jump, and I’ve got an opening at 6. When I get home I’ll start a build for Realist.
>>
>>60317120
I sometimes wonder if people would be more interested in shorter write-ups more often than the massive ones I tend to do. It would be content more often, but less substance.
>>
>>60317277
Yes, someone can eventually make spaceships with that stuff.
>>
>>60317351
A powerful longing that is broken and abandoned dozens of times in the course of the game?
>>
File: Knight_art.png (761 KB, 996x600)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>>60316966
>Done some work on KDM on the side
Praise be.
>>
>>60310054
Genealogy>Archanea>Valentia>Awakening>Fates>Heroes

Elibe, Tellius, and the Imaged jump can be done at any point and in any order, but I'd recommend them before awakening. Also, Archanea and Valentia take place basically at the same time, so you can do those two backwards if you want.

Also, if you go in knowing nothing about the plot, i'd give it about a 50% chance that it's a evil dragon possessing someone, and said dragons brainwashed cult.
>>
>>60313130
It is no good to rip out a weak foundation, for then the structure will simply fall. This is wasteful. Instead, one must reinforce the foundation without destroying the structure. This allows the structure to stand where once it would have broken. So it is with the mind and the heart and the ego. If disease or disorder weakens them, cure it. If corruption eats at them, purify it. If it has no good example, be the example.

tl;dr strengthen the kid's SOUL.
>>
>>60317120
I post a build almost every 2 threads though...
>>
>>60317179
The Hero class in Arifureta is mentioned to cover all the specs. Does that include crafting skills?
I'm trying to figure what I'd benefit more in the long run and after a trip to the Orcus dungeon. The Hero class is nice, but the protagonist makes some nice things as well and if push comes to shove I can probably get the other benefits elsewhere.
>>
>>60317120
Trying to writefag out a story before buildposting again. Sorry.
>>
>>60317636
Kitten looks good in silver and red.
>>
>>60310852
Hunting is tightly regulated, and the protagonist hunter is a very special kind of badass to be slaughtering stuff as well as they do. Capturing is also almost as prominent as just killing the monsters, and the guild tends to release some of those monsters after they get done researching them. It's good to remember that all the hunts you go on are basically signed off on by the Guild, which wouldn't just allow Hunters to go push some endangered creature's shit in unless it's some natural disaster-like Elder Dragon who is stomping towards a pocket of human civilization.

>>60313130
I go to hospitals healing kids (and everyone else) of their birth defects and chronic conditions in my off time. Does that count?
>>
>>60317351

>>powerful subconscious longing to serve and protect humanity
>>taking lots of genetic samples

>>
>>60313130
I helped Deku specifically to spite Bakugo.

>>60315866
You seem knowledgeable about this sort of thing. I'm trying to figure out if The Beast Within scenario conflicts with Consumer of the God Tree. Seems kind of absurd that a Bijuu would be able to escape their host and then become the Jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails themselves, but if I can mentally dominate my host, the only reason I can see that wouldn't work is because I'd need to fuse into the Ten Tails and lose myself. (assuming I don't find a perk that'll allow me to control any collective I'm a part of.)

I want to do both, but the Rinnegan scenario seems like it'd make for a better story and gives more variety, but I have a hard time leaving 1-ups on the table. I'm not enough of a Naruto fan to know if any of this would work, so it'd just be easier for me in the long run if I could just drop the Jinchuuriki line from my build.
>>
>>60310852
>How the fuck do monsters even exist?

Most of the monsters are bio weapons left behind by the ancient civilization to fight against Elder Dragons.

>By that I mean considering all the hunters going around wrecking face you would think they would go extinct

Only a handful of people can become hunters. They’re decendents of genetically enhanced super soldiers. On top of things there’s the guild which is tightly regulated. You have to have licenses to hunt.
>>
>>60317465
> An android shows up holding a board game.
>>
>>60317804
It's not really that hard to spite Bakugou, though, nor is it all that satisfying. For all his unearned pride, he does honestly want to be a hero, and is more intelligent than he's given credit for. Just needs some help recognizing when someone IS looking down on him despite his greater power as opposed to when they actually want to help, and that even the strongest need compassion and it's okay to accept that from people. He'd probably be a lot mellower if he realized that Deku legitimately admires and respects him.

tl;dr explody boy could be a lot worse than he is
>>
File: 1519959611103.jpg (301 KB, 752x1063)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>60315222
Would anything happen if we shove multiple drag-energist inside one Guymelef? Also just to make sure, but the Guymelef up for grabs comes with one installed right?

The Draconian species perks just don't seem as good as the other species perks desu. The Human perks are actually quite tempting.

'I Will Rebuild You', 'Creating The Future', and 'Paving Their Way' are definitely my favorites. Just wish either of the last two made it so the one you raise would feel grateful for your gifts and not decide to turn them against you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ABhoWAeKBs

That is all.
>>
>>60317970
Who cares?
>>
>>60317970
I want /v/ to leave.
>>
>>60317804
It's definitely a conflict; you can't be one of the Bijuu AND become the Jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails. I'd suggest replacing the Bijuu scenario with the Sage of the Six Paths one. You lose out on the one-up but you get Six Paths Sage Mode and Truth-Seeking Balls, both of which are incredible in their own right.
>>
Adepta sororitas
21 yo female
Noble
Orders Hospitalia
The emperor protects free
Basic training free
The emperors grace free
Only in death does duty end free
Heightened senses free
Bed side manner 800
His divine mercy 500
Divine ministration 200
Living saint -200

Items -250
Reliquary filled with miniatures
Purity seal kit
Hospitalia carapace
Shield robes
Auspex
Bolt pistol
Medicae kit
Kak grenades
Frag grenades
Order wargear+
Relic armor
Relic sword
Melta gun

Rp -0
Canoness
Palatine
Command squad (5)
Sister hospitalia
Sister famulous
Battle sister squad (5)
Dominion squad (5)
Repentia squads x5 (25)
Chevalier squad

450 cp to 900 rp = -700 cp

Drawbacks
Voices of chaos +300
Extended Service +100 x4 (80 years)
Comorragh +300

So we get this call see that we need to make a detour from going on vacation after putting down a bunch of filthy nurgle cultists to go to this Emperor be damned iceball of a planet, some place out on the edge of nowhere and so far away that it didnt even have a nsme before a month ago. Some major clusterfuck, blood ravensgifting cyclonic warheads, planets from the future, 8 different kinds of xenos, slaaneshi daemons trying to seduce living saints and getting themselves exploded when the local sisters make them say the Emperors name as they slap them on their attractive (if heretical) purple pink asses. Oh and 90% of it seems to be either on fire currently or having been recently on fire.

So we drop down on the outskirts of this small city, only place not either on fire or made of bone (Hand to the emperor the astartes are building fortresses out of bones here because the building materials are so scarce) and try to find out the situation. Turns out the Bishop in charge married the governers daughter recently and is getting ready to go on another crusade to purge the xeno, the mutant and the heretic and he would very much appreciate the help.

1/2
>>
Why does the Triad Prana from Sidekicks work on any powers not just the ones that come from the Prana? It seems plenty powerful without expanding it's abilities into the powers of every other setting.
>>
File: 1170632388785.jpg (33 KB, 517x478)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
What are some jumps with really terrible settings I can go to? Something like The Room or Sonichu. Do we have anything else like that?
>>
>>60318069
2/2

Guess they really could use a hand here. Emperor who art in Terra this place is a shitshow. So we reach out to the local sisters and some catty bitch with creepy mechanical eyes tells us this entire shitshow has been getting worse by the day and at this point the only thing that can make it worse is if that fat cow of a sister decided to eat the last fruit donut. Im starting to het worried that we may be in a bit over our heads here, our chapter is made mainly of repentia sisters we picked up who had fallen to the temptations of the flesh and who wished to redeem themselves in battle. Anyways creepy eyes fucks off and leaves us to it.

The next few months are spent trying to salvage as much as this flaming ice ball as possible.

I even got a really nice scarf off a khornate cultist. Things made of ermine or something.
>>
>>60318151
Your favorite setting.
>>
File: 68d.gif (2.93 MB, 480x270)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB GIF
>>60318151
Have you tried Foodfight? No, not Food Wars, Foodfight.
>>
>>60318151
Mars of destruction.
Its a twenty minute long horribly made cheap knockoff of evangelion
>>
>>60316401
Primal Rage has one.
>>
>>60317921
His definition of hero is pretty fucked. It's basically 'beat up villains and save civilians sometimes if you have to I guessss'.
>>
>>60318319
The whole hero system is pretty fucked, to be honest, and enables the creation of supposed heroes such as Bakugou.

Stain did nothing wrong.
>>
>>60318319
To be entirely fair, he may just be subconsciously aware that his Quirk is not exactly the best for saving civvies, what with the giant explosions and all. Although he could use it to clear cave-ins maybe.
>>
>>60318346
Fuck off stainfag.
>>
>>60318346
Stendahl is a hypocrite and a fool. If you take his logic to its conclusion, police, firefighters and EMT's shouldn't be paid either, and by murdering heroes with families or friends he's only going to create MORE hotheads out for revenge.
>>
>>60318346
Stain also vilified those who were genuinely good but too weak to stand up to him, not just those who didn't match up to his fairy tale hero standards. Also, Bakugou isn't a hero yet, he's a student who failed at his first try at a license specifically because of his attitude. The hero system is a lot better off than it seems.
>>
>>60316253
>A New Hope.

SENPAI NOTICED ME!!!!

Hmm for the scenarios perhaps give a CP reward, considering that we basically are forced to take nerfed version of the equal footing drawback. Or give some rather good rewards.

For the Class Scenarios, perhaps a free purchase of Graduating Class.

(Except for the Daganropa Academy one)

For the Makoto Scenario how are we repalcing Hinata? Are we jacked into the game and Hinata died before he became Izuru or is he still around as Izuru?

Perhaps add another Tier to the Ultimate personality that gives you Nagito/Junko level craziness. They are a whole different level compared to most ultimate weird but not actively self destructive quirks..

Perhaps for the ULS 200 or 600CP Item maybe a crucial piece of evidence you find rather easily for each trial.

Perhaps for the 600CP for Talent students you could give them the escape button "doesn't allow you to escape but can choose one person who can escape"
>>
>>60318346
Stain was fucked up, but the current hero system does overemphasize marketability and raw destructive power.
>>
>>60317954
>Would anything happen if we shove multiple drag-energist inside one Guymelef?
What happens if you shove multiple gas tanks in one car? The mechanisms are designed to draw a certain level of power, they're not going to spontaneously get stronger just because you supplied a greater amount of potential energy. You'd need to rebuild the Guymelef to support it, like Zaibach does. The Alseides use multiple drag-energists per unit, that's one of the reasons they're so much higher-performing than anyone else's Guymelefs. That, and they're packed full of magitech goodies designed by Sir Isaac Newton.
>>
>>60318452
Yeah, it's so awful that the people who inspire the populace and fight supervillains are expected to be able to inspire the populace and fight supervillains. What a horrible system, to focus on the things that superheroes are required to do.
>>
>>60318440
NO WAIT EVEN BETTER!

Ultimate Lucky student gets 200CP for the free piece of evidence and the 600CP is the Love Suite from 3 .

Also perhaps for the 200CP item for staff how about a Apron that makes you better at housework.
>>
>>60318452
>marketability
Marketability is actually a good indication of a hero's ability to inspire others, which is an important part of being a hero.

>raw destructive power
Not only do flashy powers help to inspire others, but against some of the tougher villains, they are extremely important.

That's not to say its a perfect system, but no system is ever perfect.
>>
File: 47949853_p0.jpg (590 KB, 800x1067)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
Well, do to circumstances that I still don't quite understand, I'm back early. Feel free to throw me any Escaflowne questions and comments you may have.

>>60315505
>>60315576
Yeah, I haven't put in the time to properly look over the grammar. I'm sure the whole document is filled with that kind of shit.

>>60315764
>Is the amount of value given by Capital For Our Troubles directly taken from canon? Seems very underwhelming in comparison to the other capstone items. Also does this stuff replenish if we sell it off?
Yeah, I could probably stand to beef that up. As for the amount, well, that's the number given, but that's pretty much the only time we hear anything specific about the currency of Gaea. Meaning we have no context for how much money that actually is. I'll think about restocking, but that may be a bit much if it isn't a once or twice per jump kinda deal.

>>60316191
Yeah, that's a perk idea I've been sitting on for a while. I got inspiration from Dr. Stone and those weird primitive survival videos on Youtube.

>Claarketech
What does this word mean and why do people here keep using it?

>>60317954
Yeah, basically what >>60318476 said, energists are just fancy glowing batteries. They're implied to have other bizarre properties that border on the supernatural, but none of those come into play for most Guymelefs.

>The Draconian species perks just don't seem as good as the other species perks desu.
Yeah, that's fair. I was a little at a loss for what to put there, since the Ispano got all the atlantean tech and the Draconians in the show aren't really that different from humans, so I tried to make due with perks that were more thematically resonant, if less impressive.

>Just wish either of the last two made it so the one you raise would feel grateful for your gifts and not decide to turn them against you.
Hm. I'll take another look at them, but no promises.
>>
>>60318618
>Clarketech
It’s a term based off the saying “Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic” which was evidently coined by someone named Clarke.
It’s pretty much exactly the sufficiently advanced technology that saying talks about.
>>
>>60317921
I'm not done writing it yet. I did it out of spite first. I might change that because I realize that I'm essentially bullying a child due to my personal hangups. Maybe he needs his false pride broken so he can grow as a person, and that's worth doing.

>>60318013
I tried looking it up on the wiki last time I checked I wasn't super sold on the abilities. I feel like I'd need to crawl all the pages associated with the abilities to understand it, whereas I'm sold on Rinnegan already (plus being a eyeball person is one of my recurring power choices. I don't think I'd be able to win in the plot scenario without my out of context powers, or it's too much of a risk in my opinion, but that's probably just me.

Rinnegan sounds more doable since it won't lock me out, and I know what it'll give me.
>>
>>60318618
>What does this word mean and why do people here keep using it?
"Clarketech" is a reference to one of Arthur C. Clarke's (a rather famous early science fiction author, if you're not familiar) "laws of science fiction". Specifically his Third Law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." It refers to the idea that past a certain level of complexity the human mind can't really comprehend how a machine works, to the point that it might as well just be magic. Therefore a science fiction author is permitted, when dealing with some really advanced stuff, to just say that understanding how the machine works isn't the point of the story, focus on what it does and what that means for the story rather than asking pedantic questions. So the term "Clarketech" has become popular as a term for any fictional technology that should be impossible, but that we accept as something so incredibly more advanced than our technology that what we know about what should and shouldn't be possible is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1523798256188.jpg (14 KB, 192x286)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Reminder that, if you take your Robo-Waifu into a real world setting, Todd Howard will port Skyrim onto her.
>>
>>60318790
Remember when "Skyrim port for ____" was just a dumb joke people made, and not a grim harbinger of the future?
>>
File: 1490339840431.jpg (945 KB, 1920x1080)
945 KB
945 KB JPG
>>60318728
>>60318750
Ah, thank you

>>60316253
Dammit man! We get enough people confusing us without us posting WIPs at the same time! Though, I took my name after you did, so I guess that's mostly my fault... Seriously though, looks good so far.
>>
>>60314056
Nah, Gil set in motion the end of the Age of the Gods. Somehow.

Sefar just killed the past incarnations of a bunch of divine spirits and most of humanity.
>>
File: YEAAAAAH.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>60318790
>implying I haven't already ported my Skyrim mod on her
>implying I don't want her first impression of the real world to be MACHO MAN RANDY DRAGON
>>
>>60318476
>>60318618
>energists are just fancy glowing batteries. They're implied to have other bizarre properties that border on the supernatural, but none of those come into play for most Guymelefs.
Eh, I figured I might as well ask just to be sure. Thanks for that you two.

>Yeah, that's fair.
That's understandable. Think I'm just going to stick with Humans though.
The Monarch perkline speaks to me.

>Hm. I'll take another look at them, but no promises.
Kinda hope you do put it in, if only because a perk that does something like that, I have only ever seen in one other jump. Will understand if you do not though.

I like how you had the Fate Alteration stuff discounted towards Factions instead of anything else, feels like it gives us more choice.
>>
Is it possible in D&D to become a living Lich? As in, phylactery and everything, but you'd reform a living body instead of s rotting corspe or a skeleton?
>>
>>60318843
Installing weird shit without her knowledge or consent and seeing how she reacts is the best part of having a robot waifu.
>>
>>60318812
Anon, look at this decade. Memes are reality now. You can't make a widespread dumb joke without it BECOMING a grim harbinger of the future.
>>
>>60317376
>>60317468
Hey, I'm looking through the jump now and it looks pretty neat. I may check out the LN. I have a question about the jump. Are 100 pt perks and items discounted or are they free?
>>
>>60318943
I hate this grim future so much.
>>
>>60318943
>>60318990
As an absurdist, every day is like Christmas.
>>
>>60317472
>>60318400
Question for Ki in Street Fighter if you have the perk can you teach others to use ki? Or even just possibly learn it from Ryu?

Also for elemental affinity could you develop one over time or train yourself to produce more of your element through practice even to the point of consuming a forest in a bonfire and the like?
>>
>>60318990
Why is more Skyrim a grim future exactly? It's a great moddable game that Todd has never lied about. Bethesda is such a great studio! I'm buying Skyrim for my son this Christmas.
>>
>>60319011
>for my wife's son
FTFY
>>
>>60319023
I'll say whatever it takes to get Todd's attention. MAKE ME YOUR SHILL, DADDY
>>
>>60317376
How is Realist Hero as a story? I missed you posting the jump, and am catching up on it now. It sounds like a neat concept, but it also reminds me a bit too much of shitty rationalfic ideas for me to be entirely comfortable. Is it good?
>>
>>60318998
it's a good thing i don't have the power to burn the world with my mind
>>
>>60319008
You could possibly learn it from Ryu if you actually get him to teach you, he doesn't really want to do stuff like that so there's probably better people to seek out to learn it from. As for element, I'd say it's possible to eventually develop and train one up yourself. That said, I'm pretty sure nobody in Street Fighter comes close to destroying entire forests in swaths of flame or similar elemental feats, it's usually on the personal scale of things.

I'm gonna have to get back to you on actual feats/if you could teach others outside the world to use Ki for when Val gets back later on. She won't be back for a while.
>>
Which version of link would be best to waifu/daughteru?
>>
Jumpers, what are some of your most creative/inventive ways to achieve ridiculous power?
>>
>>60319078
Fierce Deity, duh.
>>
>>60319078
The best to waifu is any of the games in which Hylia is a thing, because then you can cuckold one of the worst characters in the franchise. So Skyward Sword or Breath of the Wild, but we don't have a Skyward Sword jump so BotW it is. The best to daughteru is one of the ones that grew up without a father figure, not even an uncle or grandfather or kindly teacher like in some of the games, so I'm going to say Ocarina of Time.
>>
Tituria Seibah or Lancah which is the better waifu?
>>
File: GodHoward.png (931 KB, 1068x1080)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>60319062
Reminder that Fallout 76 comes out in November. Don't worry about being always online, its still a great solo experience! Preorder now for a T-51b Power Armor Helmet that you can actually wear! And a map that glows in the freakin' dark!
>>
>>60319119
>Ocarina of Time daughteru
You also get to save her from the fate of becoming a skeleton.
>>
>>60319124
Jack would murder both of them at night.
>>
>>60319076
>That said, I'm pretty sure nobody in Street Fighter comes close to destroying entire forests in swaths of flame or similar elemental feats, it's usually on the personal scale of things.
This is true, but that may just be because most of the people with enough ki to pull it off dont have affinities. Like Akuma probably could if he had an affinity since he punched an island apart and Ryu took out a skyscraper. I especially wouldnt be surprised if Oro could pull something like that off
>>
>>60319073
You can bring down a plane if you shitpost and make images about it for months on end with a hundred other autists, though.
>>
>>60314912
There’s a perk/power in Freddy vs Jason vs Ash that prevents your soul from being permanently damaged or destroyed.

So you’d still suffer ego-damage, but it wouldn’t last.
>>
>>60319124
They are great sisters and should be waifued as such
>>
>>60319124
Tituria Seibah is superior to her Lance incarnate because she's not a Asshole Goddess.

Give the Regular Seibah Lancer's body and you truly have reached Avalon.
>>
>>60319177
Theoretically, wouldn't that also qualify as a form of immortality at that point?
If your soul can't be destroyed, that means you can't be destroyed...
>>
>>60319192
Fine Wine, a free purchase, makes Avalon easier to reach than ever!
>>
>>60319159
Really not even remotely good enough.
>>
File: 1528380798174.png (1018 KB, 809x829)
1018 KB
1018 KB PNG
>>60319128
I've already preordered 5 copies of Fallout 76 myself, Mr. Todd Howard sir! It's money well-spent and I think everyone should do the same so that they can thoroughly enjoy the masterpiece of a video game that is Fallout 76 by Bethesda Softworks!
>>
>>60319242
I'm un-ironically looking forward to that game.
>>
>>60319251
https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/13/17456634/fallout-76-microtransactions-dlc-online-nukes-bethesda-e3-2018
>"There will be microtransactions, but Bethesda assures players that they will only be for cosmetic elements."
>>
>>60319082
The way that I came up with that doesn't involve power-copying shenanigans:
>Be Hollow in Bleach
>Take Phoenix (Codicia optional if you really want to copy powers)
>Alternatively, Eternal Harvester from Dota 2
>Take Hollow Bait
>Go to Kingdom Hearts
>Crush all the Hollow Bait
>Unending tide of Heartless descend on your location
>slay them all and absorb the hearts and energy with the above perks.
The plan then would be to move on to Generic Xianxia, take the broken wheel drawback, and each time they come back at triple their previous strength. Depending on the ratio of power absorbed and diminishing returns, you might still be able to outpace their growth. Or move to God of Highschool and kill the gods in the skyscraper.

The initial powergrab hinges on the idea that Hollow bait will work on other evil spirits. Granted that Heartless aren't "spirits" they are hearts and hearts are roughly parallel to souls. Heartless are beings that have succumb to the darkness and act purely on instinct, which to me sounds a lot like a hollow.
>>
File: Dfdfe6tWkAY6_fO.jpg (39 KB, 716x567)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>60319242
Good to hear, Rodd! Reminder that anyone besmirching the good name of Bethesda Softworks is a filthy degenerate.
>>
>>60319150
That's why I mentioned I'd get back to you on that stuff when Val got back. I'm vaguely aware of the crazy stuff in the comics and other places, but I don't remember if we made the Jump with them in mind.
>>
>>60319282
That is a nice idea. Also, did you just foil the Organization's plan to collect hearts by accident?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.