[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Download (20).jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Lets talk about fantasy food.
>what do you think would be the most delicious creature?
>what shouldnt you eat?
>what would make a great menu together?
>>
I'd never eat a spider.. Yuk!
>>
>>60309982
maybe a bit offtopic, but...
At the beginning of my current Warhammer campaign, each of the players had to write some features for other characters to have.
Another player gave me this trait: my character cannot resist eating gryphon eggs. It is highly illegal in the Empire, as gryphons are used by the nobility as warsteeds and are considered a majestic creature
>>
>>60309982
>what do you think would be the most delicious creature?
I don't know, something really supernatural. Like faeries or something in that line.

>what shouldnt you eat?
Anything known to be poisonous. Also, holy stuff; angels, lammashu, etc. It must count as a fucking awful sin.

>what would make a great menu together?
Dragon steak with a boiled phoenix egg salad sounds good.
>>
Aliantha, man.
>>
>>60310227
I'm guessing actually that bugs would probably be one of the most fantastical things. All insects pretty much taste like powder when you cook em cause they have so little meat. A giant arthropod would actually have meat like crabs or lobsters so you would be able to taste something unique. That said everyone always goes for meats cause of magical creatures, but I'm wondering what kind of baked goods you could make

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.