[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Demon Knights Edition

Previous thread:
>>60643977

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and talk about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>http://dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>http://mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

What passes for chivalry among the Demon Lord's nobility?
>>
>>60747639
Making sure they have heart pupils before sex.
>>
>>60747639
I gotta ask. What is the source for that image
>>
File: Husbando's Favor.png (302 KB, 353x497)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>60747639
>chivalry
What would the demonic version of courtly love look like?
>>
>>60748180
sauce is in filename
>>
>>60748217
Well depends. Is indiscriminate rape considered courtly love?

Maybe there are yuri knights out there?

Or perhaps there are handholder deviants?

How would a demonic chivalric order view the ideals of love and companionship?
>>
File: 1528017661683.png (341 KB, 850x832)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>60749358
>>
File: p042.jpg (364 KB, 1280x1827)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>60749358
I don't know, maybe they consider rude to outright snatch a man they fancy and instead do the things normal knights do like courtship and giving the husband's family dowdry.
>>
>>60749491
Perhaps, but superstitious as the common folk are, how many would hand over a man to a demon, even if she does promise them a bunch of gold in return?

On that note- I wonder how monster society as a whole views love and the institution of knowledge. I bet most monster societies hold it in high regard, but with a diverse array of stances.

Some warrior cultures may want to seek strength or skill in a man, while others may see to protect men as the weaker sex, yet more might see men as needing to be subjugated. More mercurial races may see it as a transactional affair, Tanuki's in particular prone to hostile buyouts, some may see it as being normal, or preferable to get your man as a bought and paid for sex slave, etc.
>>
File: 1517853536011.jpg (155 KB, 900x818)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>60748217 >>60749358 >>60749387 >>60749491
Consider courtly love by definition was the exaltation of love between a knight and a married noblewoman, specifically, knights were addressing the SPIRIT and SOUL of their ladies (caps because SPIRIT or LIFE ENERGY), so here it may as well be them tempting men married to women (most likely human because why not).
>>
>>60749765
It might depend on a number of circumstances such has how close they're to the Order heartland, the family's condition and personal religious belief. A struggling dirt farmer that's right on the border isn't exactly going to say no to handing off one of his sons in order to improve things around his homestead.
>>
>>60749785
Really it came about because the French Nobles all decided to become melodrama obsessed teenagers for a century and a half.

Also if we want to be textbook literalists- the point of courtly love is that is supposed to be the one true form of love because it is a form of love that will never be physically expressed (because all sex and lust is evil and because of Satan and Sin) because the two people in question are not married, nor will they ever be.

Which of course defeats the entire point of monstergirls (at least as we frame them) and so the textbook literal version is certainly the one version they'd never go for. Especially since the monster can just corrupt the wife, and they can all have threesomes together.

It's why the character of Mary Sue, the Risen Demon Inquisitor, while emulating courtly love, is a total womanwhore about it, and flits from fair maiden to fair maiden.
>>60749849
True in more coexistence states, a family would be more trusting of a demons word, but probably a lot of bumblefucks out there would view the temptation of earthly pleasure (such as wealth) as just more proof that the demon is really evil and trying to devour all their souls, etc. etc. don't underestimate peoples ability to use everything as proof to justify their preconceived notions.
>>
>>60749929
Which I think the religious doctrine tends to fall apart the closer you get to the border.
>>
>>60750009
Like I said, don't underestimate it. Now of course, more people who have more interactions with Demons may think 'Hey, Stacy isn't so bad, she helped me fix my roof' and such. But a lot of idiots out there have a habit of doubling down on their idiocy rather than to stop and reexamine their beliefs.
>>
>>60750084
Which I think falls apart when a famine hits, religious doctrine lasts as long someone isn't starving to death.
>>
>>60750166
Hey, some people would rather starve to death. I mean, it's Darwinism at work, but still.
>>
>>60750210
More often then not that's how mass migrations or revolutions happened in the real world. Hell, I'd imagine why the Order still spreads the idea that demons are man eating beasts because if the peasents knew that they cross over into a demonic realm, they'd be blessed with an immunity to diseases, having a way longer lifespan and a hot wife that actually wants to have sex with you, the Order would actually have to resort to walling off their borders in order to keep the peasants in.
>>
>>60750284
I don't know.

I mean consider the fact that many religions to this day cite that the fact that sex makes you feel good is evidence that it is the work of the devil to take your soul. Now of course back in the day you had issues with pregnancies and sexual diseases that sure as hell could look to the uninformed as divine retribution, but in todays era of medicine and sexual liberation, you still have idiots trying to convince you butsex is the path to hell.

Really I don't think the Order would have too much of a problem depicting Demons as evil- all that love and pleasure? It's really an attempt to make you focus on meaningless physical pleasure at the expense of divine spiritual pleasures- what's more important, to be happy and healthy in this life? Or to spend an eternity with the Gods in the next? Think about it. Especially if they start trying to bribe people with wealth or power. And hey those are effective bribes. But see all those people who are crossing the fence over there? That doesn't mean those things are good, quite the opposite- that so many people fall prey to those things clearly show that they are vices, that you must guard yourself against to protect your soul.

Long story short, fearmongering is an incredibly effective tactic, especially when the people doing the fearmongering hold the keys to heaven.
>>
>>60750390
I probably bet you the biggest threat to the Order isn't the demon lord, rather it's Martin Luther and his Twelve Articles.
>>
>>60750484
I screwed that up, I meant to write the ninety-five theses
>>
>>60750484
>>60750572
Perhaps.

Of course then we have to examine several areas, such as how secular authority views theocratic authority, how corrupt the Order and it's priests are, how people are viewing the humanist/spiritualist split, the moral authority of the Order, and so on.
>>
>>60749491
>instead do the things normal knights do like courtship and giving the husband's family dowdry
What if the guy still says No?
>>
>>60750676
he's just playing hard to get
>>
>>60750676
they keep going until they get the man
>>
>>60750676
Then you have to play the black knight and kidnap him.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (243 KB, 592x466)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>60749929
my point was that to demons, the part of enticing the spirit or soul of men into debauchery is their interpretation of it, corrupting women or spouses may be a bonus, also
>It's why the character of Mary Sue, the Risen Demon Inquisitor, while emulating courtly love, is a total womanwhore about it, and flits from fair maiden to fair maiden.
ew
>>
File: DragonZombie18.jpg (947 KB, 2048x1422)
947 KB
947 KB JPG
>>60747639
>Visiting an ancient undead kingdom said to be ruled by a thousand year old Dragon Zombie and her husband
>meet the gracious husband who leads you about their ancient manor, he talks with an antiquated accent but is a pleasant fellow
>finally introduced to his wife and... well, she’s mostly just your typical airheaded happy-go-flighty Zombie Dragon, dumb smile and silly speech and all
>the husband picks up on your look of confusion and gives a wry smile
>leads you to a more quiet part of the manor and unveils a massive fresco painting depicting a terrifying towering monster spewing death and decay over a crumbling human city
>you slowly turn to see the man’s wife nibbling his ear, making little mewling noises and still as bubbly and airheaded as ever
>the man gives a knowing wink before leading you to the dining hall, but not before you catch sight of an old antique map on the wall that depicts the surrounding area as a human settlement, not an undead kingdom...
>”It was a hallacious week.”
>”Hehe! Hubby used a big word! Hubby so smart~”
>you gulp as you carry on, hoping and wishing for the best
>>
Choose as to what's better?

>A monster girl holding her sister down and presenting her to you to fuck
>A monster girl holding a human woman down and presenting her to you to fuck while she pumps her full of corruptive and/or transformative substances
>>
So what to do if your settlement/town/small city is at the very least PEACEFULLY taken over by monstergirls. As in the Demon Lord's Side, the Demon Lord's Loyalists and sympathizers.

Good feelings yes? Good outcomes and improvements your life and lives and livelihoods of your neighbors and the inhabitants of the taken over settlement/town/small city.
>>
File: Demon21.jpg (95 KB, 626x352)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>60716425
>>60716439

The Virgin Argent Plasma:

>A powerful energy source that is great worth but unowrthy costs
>Found and located exclusively in a literal evil and malicious dimension filled with evil and scary monsters
>Is also the home of two big stupid dumb-dumbs name Lucy-fher and Say-t'aan who're big bullies and meanies
>Is dangerously mined and harvested by an evil and immoral and or morally bankrupt corporate organization that claims to have humanity's best interest to coverup its selfish agendas
>Said company that mines the virgin Argent Plasma is a cowardly man who turned himself into a robot
>And another person; a woman who works in said corporation is a malevolent woman who unleashed evil monsters from the evil dimension
>Only one or two people are fully aware of the evil monster infestation going on in the planet where the Argent Plasma is being exploited
>Sixty-thousand plus people died for the virgin Argent Plasma
>The monsters from the evil dimension where Argent comes from are not peaceful and loving girls that care and love humanity

The Chad Monstergirl Encyclopedia-style Demon Energy:

(mgewiki.com/w/Demonic_energy)

>Is constantly and prepetually made by the acts of loving, caring, compassionate and merciful monstergirls
>It is a renewable energy source that not only is clean but it radically alters the land(s) in turning it into bright green demon realms where the sunshine is bright and cool and the land becomes even more hospitable and fertile (more information: mgewiki.com/w/Demon_realm)
>Monstergirl Encyclopedia-style Demon Energy does not need any complicated, risky, harmful and dangerous procedures to make/extract/or mine
>It is constantly and perpetually made by the power of love between human men and monstergirls
>the Demon Energy from Monstergirl Encyclopedia makes humans stronger, more powerful and even more beautiful
>turns monsters into beautiful and loving monstergirls
>So many lives can be changed and saved with it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (45 KB, 300x219)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>60752087
>So what to do
guess
>>
File: 1447599598728.jpg (9 KB, 257x300)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>60751995
That sounds so heartbreaking. Honestly that sounds like a good example of the horrors of the Monster girls universe. "And the only thing left of the fierce, wise, proud, dragon is this "love" lobotomized thing
>>
>>60752661
All she had to do was take a dick before she died.
>>
>>60646213
>>60646355
Alright, I'll go down the list of what I do and don't give a fuck about in my 90% homebrew OC setting
Forgot to post last thread and I got banned for a bit for copypasta'ing

Name: Serenni (Seh-ren-ai)
>Challenge Rating
About a 9 or maybe a 10
>Alignment
Good question, actually. Most are either Neutral or Neutral Evil.
>Size
Large. These creatures are tall as all fuck. >Senses
Pretty good, actually
>Defense
Uhhh I mean they got some good Con but are completely unarmored. AC is actually only 4.
>Offense
They've got a few natural attacks, but they can't efficiently wield or control weapons. They do have the potential to become spellcasters, but they've lived for so long as mindless beasts that they've all but forgotten magic.
>Feats
Don't really use feats for monsters I make
>Skills
No proficiencies whatsoever.
>Language(s)
They speak completely in song. Those who have lived to tell of it have named it "Sio"
>Special Abilities
They can employ a hypnotic spell-like effect twenty times per day, which utalizes Charisma as a basis for luring prey in with beautiful melodies. This ability functions no matter what restraint is put on the Serenni, except for an Antimagic effect, the Unconscious effect, or death. Oh and uhhh darkvision and shit
(Part 1.)
>>
>>60754114
>Ecology
These creatures evolved from gods-know-what that inhabited the island they reside on when it was once part of (Central Landmass). Once it broke away, though, instead of dying out, these peoples instead underwent radical adaptation that some say may have been fiendish or eldritch in origin. All that is currently known about these strange beings by scholars is that they seem to be completely carnivorous, and they are able to employ a hypnotic effect through their surprisingly pure voices. As to how this works, the scholars have no idea. They use this most of the time when observed to lure large fish out of the sea, but won't pass up the opportunity to lure a shipful of people onto their island. There are rarely survivors. The island on which they live has so many trees that they can be found growing on the furthest bits of the island, and this has led to the Serenni despising light.
>And a general description of the race.
Standing at over 10' 5" on average, the Serenni are not to be messed with. Most of these towering, thin beings have a black exoskeleton, with the thin organs being contained within the "spine" and the largest organs (two stomachs, three hearts, and the sheathed/internal genitalia) being held within the pelvis area. They cannot pass waste normally, as they have no anus or urethra, but instead expell any waste through their mouths. They have long, white hair and a pale complexion where skin grows on them, and have colorless eyes. Most are completely unintelligent, functioning more as animals than people, but once in a blue moon a Serenni child can be born with a massive intellect and boundless curiosity, but this is usually squashed by a combination of isolation, their weakness to sunlight, and general diet.
>also, how can it have so much CON when it's a lanky skeleton?
Because exoskeleton. They may be fragile-looking, but they're pretty sturdy.
(Part 2)
>>
File: IMG_2685.jpg (21 KB, 208x200)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>60752087
Let the blood flow
>>
>>60752016
The second. The act of corruption makes it better.
>>
>>60752087
Probably bunker down and see how society and life changes over time, and try to adjust and plan accordingly.
>>
>>60752268
You know, the only real problem with Nu-Doom's plot, is how absolutely no-one in the higher ups knew about the retarded levels of Satanism going on in Mars. Like you'd think Sam or some government types would pick up on the ritual sacrifices, or all the churches dedicated to Hell and think 'you know, these people probably don't have the best interests of Earth, or the Company at heart, and may do something stupid about all this hell energy that's floating about'.
>>60752661
I mean consider she was a tyrannical dragon beforehand. There are cases where what's being lost is a benefit, not a drawback.
>>60754114
Is this a species of monstergirl?
>>
>>60756866
I think it's for >>60644895
>>
>>60752661
Why? That's one terror lizard contained rather than tormenting dwarves over gold or making more undead.
>>
>>60749358
>yuri knights
Stop making me want to see Morte d'Arthur with lesbian knights trying and tragically failing to build a utopia.
>>
File: Armored Duelist.jpg (54 KB, 673x1015)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>60757183
Never.
>>
>>60757183
You just know that King Arthur but with Lesbians is totally an Isekai out there.
>>
I think one of the conditions that near incubization should be is the overproduction of semen and spirit energy. Essentially this late-term condition crops up when I guy maybe almost hits incubization and manages to get away from his monster wife at the last second, however it leaves the poor bastard with a case of blue balls that frequent sex/masturbation can get rid of.
>>
File: Cibo.jpg (118 KB, 852x1200)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>60756866
Yeah, something I made. I call it a Sirenni and I based it off of a pic I found in a character art thread
>>
File: 1519243068361.gif (1.04 MB, 290x189)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>60759177
>manages to get away from his monster wife at the last second
>is beset by other monsters in the area since waifu isn't around to shoo the away
>>
>>60759948
Whats the explanation for the giant walnut on her crotch?
>>
>>60760845
not him, but womb? egg of evil? core of construct?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.16 MB, 250x250)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>60758158
I didn't need to know that
>>
File: 2Untitled.png (624 KB, 627x807)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>tfw you will never deliberately become a high ranking monster girl to seize power and gain influence

The only problem is limiting the cravings for dicc
>>
>>60762392
>Not embracing the cravings
>>
>>60752087
but both are terrible
>>
File: magi.png (68 KB, 186x196)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>60762667
Not all of us are pathetic weaklings anon. UNLIMITED POWER is a much more appealing goal
>>
File: 1522555438170.gif (557 KB, 400x400)
557 KB
557 KB GIF
>>60752087
The worst is yet to come. When Heaven's Vengeance moves, I will not be caught in the fire. Know that your days are numbered. Is there a place Heaven and Hell both cannot reach? Only there can I call myself safe. Until then, flee silent into the night. Die, if I must, and leave only ashes.
>>
File: brass_dragon.jpg (3.1 MB, 1488x2105)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
>>60752661
Easy to say when the proud, wise dragon is destroying someone else's city.
>>
>>60762720
Taking the dick leads to power.
>>
>>60762937
There is gaining power. But you must not become consumed by it
>>
>>60750390
>but in todays era of medicine and sexual liberation, you still have idiots trying to convince you butsex is the path to hell
Still smarter than the people who know it massively increases their risk of HIV but do it anyway. At least with monstergirls you don't have to spend a thousand dollars a month on medication for the rest of your life.
>>
>>60762392
But what choice would be best?
>>
File: blind.png (51 KB, 183x137)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>60763469
Well anon I can't say for certain without reading all of the enteries again but there is a few requirements/guidelines which are obviouis.
>a creature of great natural power (easiest here is probably something demonic)
>the male in the relationship is not dominant and the attention given to then is not constant
>the species in question is not fully consumed by their rampant lust
also not a requirement but
>the species in question actively seeks to increase its own power/influence
>>
File: 1484147706652.jpg (1.12 MB, 1488x2105)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>60763761
Liches would be the ons of the best bets, if you're fine with being an autistic corpse. Just protect the phylactery. Vampires are powerful and are fine with having the man beneath them, although you'll get white knight Dhampirs after you. Demons are very powerful, even if their contracts can be turned against them. You'll have to commit to the whole Demon Lord victory thing. There's other powerful races like Dragons, Wights, Hellhound and other mid tier races like you could find out a way to turn yourself into one.
>>
>>60763469
Alp
>>
>>60763377
I mean you could just teach people to get checked for HIV before butsex, than to teach them not to have butsex. One is much more likely to be successful in mitigating HIV rates, and it's not the one where people don't have butsex.
>>
File: lom.jpg (26 KB, 326x435)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>60764039
You're probably right anon Lich does seem like the logical choice. Vampire is acceptable but there seems to be a lot more weekneses from what I can see, and demon despite the HUGE power comes with the unacceptable penalty of feeling compeled to actually do shit for my man. Retaining uninfluenced free will is a priority.
>>
>>60764039
>implying he isn't autistic already
>>
File: 1515230577315.jpg (309 KB, 900x1050)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>60749358
>yuri knights
I came here as fast as I could, did I missed something ?
>>
File: 1491844757972.png (81 KB, 372x394)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>60764039
>was clearly sleep deprived in life
>still wearing the same robes/rags she liched out in
>pointless and cheap chuuni jewelry she probably picked up from Ye Olde Bargain Bin
>no doubt got her first grimoire there too

Holy shit, that's a bully magnet if I've ever seen one. Imagine holding her grimoire just out of her reach while she hops pitifully trying to reach it, too drunk on her autism to use her magic on you.
Imagine hiding all the quills and ink while she has an idea to jot down and watching her tear through her lab looking for writing utensils.

Forgive me father but the bully in me stirs.
>>
File: Lich58.png (1.2 MB, 1200x1280)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>60765487
>>
>>60765682
Guilty of what?
>>
>>60765704
Booli.
>>
File: 1444171526412.jpg (17 KB, 350x277)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>60765704
stealing her heart
>>
>>60765487
but that's mean anon
>>
>>60765815
The heart wants what the heart wants and mine wants needless acts of small time sadism.
>>
>>60765784
Well, that's counter-intuitive to my goal of not dying when the gods nuke the whole thing from orbit because if they can't have it nobody can.
>>
>>60766187
How bleak.
>>
File: Lir27.png (134 KB, 640x480)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>60766269
What reason do I have to believe they won't, if it's between that and the Demon Lord not only beating them but getting what she wants?
>>
>>60752087

that eel when no kind and domestic vampire gf
wouldn't even need to work since we can just live off one another's blood
the dream
>>
File: odo-j-4_1_1.png.jpg (13 KB, 554x554)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
How do you think monster girls would react to an artifact with a murderdeath aura like the one ring?
>>
>>60765208
Not much, at least not yet.

How would demons define chivalry and courtly love?

Also King Arthur, but Lesbians.
>>60766476
I don't think the One Ring had a murderdeath aura. It had an 'amplify the worst in your species' aura, and an 'absolute power corrupts absolutely' deal. So for humans it inspired power-hungriness, even in a good guy like Boromir, he became enamored with the idea of using the power the One Ring held, rather than simply destroy it, even though he had good intent, while for Frodo and Bilbo and Gollum, they became extremely covetous of the ring, rather than wanting to do anything with it, while it's implied that the Dwarves and Humans who were given the other rings were enslaved by their vices (greed and hunger for power respectively).

So as for monstergirls, if they have an innate vice, it may be a 'I need to be the one to decide for you' mentality. Like the Demon Lord, even if completely correct, is rather patronizing in her world view (I can make everything better if I were in charge).

Perhaps a monstergirl who got the one ring would probably become her own Demon Lord but on steroids.
>>
Perhaps we should figure out our gods.
We have the chief god(dess), who is new to her job, wounded, and very agahinst monstersgirls.
We have Eros, who I belive some Anon mentioned as being the sister to the Chief God(dess), and has sided with the Demon Lord to some degree.
We have the war god, who is supporting the Red Order, so must at either anti-monster, or neutral. Cares not from where the blood flows?
Posidon, who Kenku Cross mentions as being female and siding with Demon Lord. What is our stance on that?
Fallen God, also from Kenku, the god of debauchery and almost the patron of the Demon lord. Probably god of corruption? What is our stance?

Anymore gods we might want to add? Does worship grant certain powers, like the Winds of Magic? Might their be more gods on the Chief Gods side, or trying to lure monstergirls to worship them?
>>
>>60767622
>https://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ilniaj/The_Nature_of_Gods
Since the topic has been brought up, posting this link again.
>>
>>60767622
Well as I remember it thus far, it's the fallen god who's been suggested to the sister to the Chief God (and her flipping sides may be related to some twist of sisterly affection) being a former god of beauty, not the god of war.

Also I think it's been generally agreed upon that the none of the Gods are outwardly evil- they are all outwardly good. However it's still a matter of debate if they are secretly evil or not.

Also all Gods in the official pantheon are pro-Order, but I think some may be more lenient towards some monsters than others.

Anyways, if I were to toss up a list-

Chief God
God of Beauty
God of Knowledge (patron of scholars)
God of War (honorable Ares type, patron of soldiers)
God of Love
God of Harvest (patron of farmers and peasants)
God of Crafts (patron of merchants, craftsman and the middle class)

And probably a few more.
>>
File: Hellhound147.jpg (85 KB, 1000x1000)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>60747639
Which do you prefer (Order Niggers and or Jihad Lobsters need not apply or answer)

>A feral Monster Girl capturing you and taking you to her rape cave. After a weeks worth of thorough raping, you begin to bond and she goes about making her cave more accommodating for you by making you a bed, building a fire to cook over, raiding the library for books for you to read, and maybe a few board games etc. You will be living a semi-wild life with only the occasional trips to town, but she will always be there to protect you and show you how to survive in nature. Perhaps you will even build a rustic cabin together, who knows.

OR

>Feral Monster Girl tracks you down and rapes you viciously right there on the spot, afterwards she either sheepishly follows you back to your home or "lets" you run away and then breaks in to your residence for another round. Either way you are hers and she will be staying at your house now. Enjoy her raiding your fridge and her awestruck face when you show her television and vidya games.
>>
>>60768794
>DUDE LE RAPE BUT THEN YOU LIKE IT AND THEN WAIFU LMAO
get less basic bitch fetishes anon
>>
>>60768794
>be someone's pet
>have an annoying (possibly cute) parasite leeching from you

I mean, the first one is a total fantasy unless you feel like a prisoner and she puts a collar around your neck with a chain. The second one imples I'm self sufficient and have to work to feed myself and my new monster girl parasite.

I rather not work and be fed and be sexed than having to sustain another living being and endure her dirty and unmannered habits.
>>
>>60768794
The second provided I can make her generate some sort of income
>>
File: 1521282583509.png (7.35 MB, 8408x5614)
7.35 MB
7.35 MB PNG
>>60747639
reposting
>Tech level is some where around XIV and XV century
>The Order is the major human faction, it's mainland is split into a northern Slavic/gothic styled region, and a southern classical/Southern European styled region, where the Order has its capital
>To the far north is where the demon Lord has her base, so far it's a blank blot on the map marked with HERE BE DEMONS
>Misceus, a neighboring monster coexistence state is trying to rebuild it's fallen empire
>The sea of Knights is the dark edge on the sea with the sunken city of the dead, ghost ships, goth mermaids, and on the edge of it is the deep layer of chaos cultists sea witches
>The southern sea seperates the Order mainland from the desert continent, the land of exotic pelts filled with Brown monstergirls lies on the western coastline
>The southern coast includes rival merchant state factions, a pirate city based out of a shipwreck island, and a series of Amazon tropical islands.
>There's an island of wyvern riders, think of it something similar to Erlic's Melnibone, location yet to be discussed, proposed name was Draconia
>A Fairy Realm is under protection of an Order Realm, when they're not ebroiled in their own internal power struggles
>Desert Continent has Arabian Nights city-states, nomadic sand elves, Pharaonic ruins whose inhabitants are trying to rebuild their fallen empire and Apophis ruled states.
>The Great North is a subcontinent of Scandinavian/Northern European styled states, with Viking monstergirls and and emerging merchant guild
>Somewhere in between the frozen north and the mainland there are some Duchies/Principates ruled by Matriarchal Vampires, running a Bene Gesserit program to breed the ultimate hero (for their nefarious purposes), Umacta being their center of operations
>Zipangu and the Mist Lands off to the eastern sea
>Ruins dot the land, what wonders (and dangers) they may hide, cyclopean ruins or arcane forgotten knowledge?
>>
File: 1521268520685.jpg (850 KB, 892x1191)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
>>60769096
and previously proposed/mentioned ideas
>Undercities, whether these are populated by Dwarves, Bugs or other is yet to be discussed
>An Order Realm with French Chivalry for it's theme, houses haughty Elves
>there was talk of Cuman/Mongolian Centaurs, I would also pitch in a Spaniard vs Moorish Human realms with Centaurs outlying the Gothic Human Order portion of the map, totally not ripping the HRE
>Dwarves and Cyclops have given humans the gifst of steel and gunpowder (and beer), but remain mostly cooped up minding their own business, but for how long?
>Mechant Republics are a thing, but aside "they're there" not much was talked about them, though I do remember a mention of a Dragon being their dynastic accountant and head being the dirty secret of one ruling family, I found that entertaining
>the ancient cities of the Pharaohs, are they open and welcoming to foreigners and thrive with the caravans that come and go with their spices? or do only the adventurous and foolhardy dare explore their secrets?
>Fairy, Demon and Heavenly realms, how the bonkers do they functions
>attention to detail focusing about the geography of these regions, culture and in-general fleshing them out
>On the southern extremes of the Desert Continent lie the Opal Kingdoms, home to unique treasures, bewildering spirits, and strange creatures.
and most recently talk about Masked Mantids, Centaur, Weresheep, Harpy and Arachne nomads out in the open plains and steppes, are there other dangers hiding in the seemingly endless sea of green?
theories of divergent evolution, whether this is due to corruption, natural, or magical reasons is up to debate and interpretation.
if you thought Monsters were bad new and Demons were worse, learning about the Eldritch abyssals will make you shoot the messenger.
also, last thread there was talk about: arabian nights themed automatons, colleges are a thing, and "barbaric" or simple minded beings keeping abyssals at bay.
>>
File: 1515129120711.jpg (85 KB, 523x332)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>60769106
also, from latest thread, Vampires, Wights and Pharaohs are in open war from behind the scenes while keeping a seemingly diplomatic relation in public, lesser undead being the fodder, but where do the other undead (Liches, Ochimusa Xiangi and Undead Dragon) stand?
>>
>>60769235
I missed that. Why are vampires and pharaohs in open war?
>>
>>60769303
Must be the Warhammer Fantasy influence showing up.
>>
File: 1445910036747.jpg (131 KB, 610x407)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>60769303
>>60769406
it's more and assumption than anything, but with vampires and wights fighting, why not have pharaohs try and expand influence while everyone's distracted?
>>
What's the best monster girl and why?
>>
>>60769235
Liches don't care about fighting in wars, Ochimushas would follow what their masters ordered of them, the rest would probably just be working for the Vampires or Wights.
>>
>>60769591
Best is subjective and can also be based on preferences anon
>>
>>60769493
When were the Wights and Vampires fighting? I must have missed that.

Also because I doubt Vampires and Pharoahs travel in similar circles. On that note what would a vampire be like in the warmer, more tropical and arid environments be like?
>>
File: Scylla Cuddle Fuck.jpg (60 KB, 450x635)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>60769591
Monsters with tentacles or a snake-like lower body for full body hugs.
>>
>>60769659
Yeah but I'm trying to get anons reasoning for their opinion.
>>
>>60769591
the red order
>>
>>60769235
>>60769303
Wait, how are pharaohs in the pot? Don't they have enough trouble in the sands?
>>
What's Medusa's favourite type of cheese?
Gorgonzola!
>>
>>60769591
You honestly think anyone's got enough objective experience with any of them to properly answer that?
>>
>>60770217
You will cease these puns immediately.
>>
>>60770367
no he will increase
>>
>>60770351
I believe people can explain why they like things.
>>
>>60769591

Cow girls because jugs and milk
>>
>>60770631
Couldn't that also be succubi?
>>
File: Akivasha01.png (627 KB, 428x1000)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>60769680
>When were the Wights and Vampires fighting? I must have missed that.
>>60724155
>>60724903
>>60725262
>>60726313
>>60730253

>On that note what would a vampire be like in the warmer, more tropical and arid environments be like?
Basically, I'm thinking Akivasha from Conan: Hour of the Dragon
>>
>>60770014
not officially, it's just an idea, can be shot down if no one likes it
just wanted to toy the idea to give them some relevance in the mainland
>>
>>60770698
potentially, but wouldn't be the same
>>
File: IMG_20151218_192139.jpg (2.5 MB, 3200x2368)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>60770791
>"I am Akivasha! I am the woman who never died, who never grew old! Who fools say was lifted from the earth by the gods, in the full bloom of her youth and beauty, to queen it forever in some celestial clime! Nay, it is in the shadows that mortals find immortality! Ten thousand years ago I died to live for ever! Give me your lips, strong man!"
Sounds just about right.
>>
File: Untitled4.png (248 KB, 528x554)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>
>>60758158
Sauce please.
>>
>>60770862
>relevance
You'd think they would have mountains of relevance. The jewels in the desert returning would probably draw diplomats from every side of the conflict to try and court them to their side.
>>
>>60764194
Honestly the problem would solve itself if the medication wasn't subsidized.
>>
>>60777191
What do you mean? I would think medication being subsidized would be good, since that would make it cheaper.
>>
>>60770791
Well looking it over, there just seems to be the idea that they could be opposed to each-other, no reason as to why they would actually be against each-other.
>>
>>60778353
The drug costs a few dollars to produce but the pharmaceutical companies charge the government thousands of dollars and pocket the difference. Because of this, HIV is a massive cash cow for the industry, and the ideal world for most of the executives is one in which 90% of the world is HIV positive. I fully understand if you think it's ridiculous that drug companies would market homosexuality in order to boost their sales, but it makes sense economically.
>>
>>60779188
Oh, you mean price gouging. Yeah, fuck that noise. It's why medicine shouldn't be a for-profit industry, because you get that exact kind of nonsense.
>>
File: 1443891086930.jpg (369 KB, 775x502)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>60766476
>one ring
>not silmarils
>>
>>60775407
That, and the fact a Pharaoh's very presence boost the agriculture since they can summon water sources.
>>
How is one supposed to survive from a monster's attack if he is weaker than the majority of them? A normal man can't beat a wurm who'd chase him until he got tired, a dragon that would swoop him up into the sky and back to her lair, a lamia who'd coil around his body, a demon who'd simply subdue him, and many more who'd rape him on the spot and confine him to his new life which he doesn't want. How is one to continue living in this unjust world where the victor has already been declared?
>>
>>60780591
Choose how you get raped by.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (254 KB, 860x1236)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>60780591
>>
>>60780591
It's simple. Don't be a normal man.
>>
>>60780591
Take the initiative and get married first.
>>
>>60780611
>choose your death
Is anti-natalism espoused by many in said world?
>>60781085
>get married
Married to whom?
>>60780691
I really really really like my hair.
>>
File: caped baldy.jpg (72 KB, 685x414)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>60781232
Everything takes sacrifice.
>>
>>60781232
A succubus
>>
>>60781232
There's plenty of good girls out there that would make great wives. Don't be a stick in the mud.
>>
>>60781339
>good girls
Are they monsters perchance?
>>
File: shenlong.jpg (174 KB, 1312x893)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>60781413
Some of them
>>
File: 1486962659422.png (1.49 MB, 1750x2396)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>60781413
Yes.
>>
Is demon summoning a thing?
>>
>>60782793
familiars are a thing so I'm thinking it is
>>
How would you stat northern sergals as a playable race for 5e? I can only see stuff for 4th and 3.5e
>>
>>60783122
Wrong thread
>>
>>60783122
You sure you hit the right tab?
>>
>>60783229
>>60783225
>monster girl thread
Seemed like a good place to start
>>
>>60783122
haven't played 5th tbqh
>>
File: Spoiler Image (173 KB, 845x468)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>60780591
easily
>>
File: hot pockets.jpg (124 KB, 640x640)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>60780591
Learn the Arts of the Void. Then, if cornered, cast the Final Dissipation and destroy even your soul. They cannot take you if you no longer exist. Even now, the black wind howls, beckoning you to the only safe place.
>>
File: Magus-Prophet.jpg (63 KB, 325x700)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>60784756
>Even now, the black wind howls
Magus, plz go and stay go
>>
File: 1519325710718.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>60783122
>5e
why
>>
File: Torquemada.jpg (73 KB, 267x309)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>60782793
>>60783087
the question isn't if you can, but rather why would you do such a thing
>>
>>60747639
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
Hello everyone. Working on the homebrew recently, specifically magic but I still have a few gaps. If you want to help, go into the doc and use the comment system to post suggestions.
>>
>>60787746
i want magic friends
>>
>>60787816
You can make friends with the elements, they'll even give you superpowers if you make the right deals with them. Hell, fairies too if you're careful.
>>
>>60787746
Summoning circle order brides
>>
>>60787751
Use control F to search for [PLACEHOLDER]. Those are things I have yet to come up with. Currently, what I want to do the most is come up with a suitably mystical name for the Wind of Water.
>>
>>60788106
Ydros, maybe?
>>
>>60788106
mystical as in the names of the wheel?
>>60788163 sounds good, there's also Pontos, Fretus or Aquor
>>
>>60788163
>>60788199
I admit, I like Ydros the most. Thank you.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (61 KB, 396x374)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>60787960
witty
>>
File: IMG_2689.jpg (59 KB, 384x384)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>60781524
>>60781456
No monster is inherently good. One must assure their destruction as quickly as possible so that only slight corruption manifests in their hearts.
>>
File: 1494035057391.jpg (25 KB, 695x363)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>60789258
gone are the days of mindless bloodshed, no more of having cruel and uncaring gods or debauched demons dictating our fate, there is only the destiny we must cave for ourselves or oblivion!
>>
File: Demon29.png (1.88 MB, 1200x1800)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>60747639
Behold!

A story where a radical feminazi has been corrupted. Or should I say, converted into a monstergirl.

>https://pastebin.com/QTS7LTLj

I guess we agree that turning THOTS, feminist bitches, and other unberable bitches into loving and caring monstergirls is good and helps make the world a better place.
>>
>>60747639
>I mean consider she was a tyrannical dragon beforehand. There are cases where what's being lost is a benefit, not a drawback.

This is why monstergirls and monstergirl lovers must be killed and destroyed! They are destroying and ruining hardships and bad things that makes things good and makes us stronger!

Kill kill! Destroy destroy! I'll gundown monsters and other civilians alike in a mass shooting if I must and if it means less monstergirls and less corruption!
>>
>>60790510
If you are trying to go for irony you are trying to hard. If you are being unironic, kys.
>>
>>60790421
Did Lina Inverse just sell her soul for bigger tits?
>>
File: [angry moth noises].webm (2.03 MB, 720x404)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB WEBM
>>60790421
No. No I do not agree. Creating person-shaped holes in the lives of those who care for them (parents, siblings, friends, etc.) is the same thing murder and kidnapping do. Creating unrecognizable abominations with no free will that exist only to spread their madness is not to be allowed.
>>
>>60790421
That's not the terminology I would use, but I am pro-corruption.
>>60793081
I mean no reason she can't still be with her family.
>>
>>60793172
Besides the fact that she's unrecognizable as their daughter? Her motivations, her values, her basic physical instincts, all of these were entirely inverted overnight.
>>
>>60793194
It would take adjusting, but people change over time anyway. She isn't who she was when she was six, as she was when she was sixteen.

I mean consider something like drugs- they can intractably alter someone, seemingly overnight, changing their physical health, values, and for the worse. Yet do we prescribe that parents stop treating their children as if they were there children and cast them off on the streets? No, we say even in that worst case scenario, we stress compassion. The person who is now a drug addict will never be the child you once knew again, but we hope with time they become someone who you can still be a parent to.

Same with corruption, and I would say that corruption would be an easier thing to deal with than say a meth addiction. She's got some readjusted values and a higher libido, but she's probably not gonna steal your money to buy drugs.
>>
>>60793281
Those things don't change you in seconds. It takes time. They can SEE what these things start doing to you. Changing over time actually takes TIME. Parents can track the changes and handle them, see the continuity between what was and what is.

Here there is no continuity. It's just a "poof."
>>
>>60793336
Okay. Why does that matter? The end result is the same regardless.

I mean if you want an example where the effects are more immediate, brain damage can cause someone to change literally overnight in the cases of strokes.
>>
>>60793413
Dealing with that is also extremely painful and actually has driven many families apart, or just into utter despair. It's a fate we don't wish on anyone.
>>
>>60793465
Perhaps, but if your argument is 'corruption represents identity death' it's not backed up by how we treat people who have gone through massively personality shifts. We treat them as if they were the same person, and hope with time that we can still maintain a relationship with the new person.
>>
>>60793610
You sincerely overestimate the human capacity to look at someone who has gained (or lost) a foot or more of height, changed their entire skeletal/body structure, and undergone a total personality inversion and think "yes, this is still the same person."

If that came with every case of brain damage or drug abuse, I think you would be severely disappointed in what would happen.
>>
>>60793081
I don't see the issue here.
>>
>>60793695
Well what in the case of people who have lost their legs?

My point being is that we look at the matter as a case of tragedy, we are sympathetic to that person. The example I would use is if your mother had amnesia, you wouldn't look at her and say 'who is this person and why is she in my house' you would say 'oh what a terrible affliction my mother has'. It sucks yes, but the key point is that most people look at the person as still being the person, and seek to try to help them.

Also most of this is deriving from my philosophy classes on the matter of personal identity. Long story short, the concept of personal identity is a bullshit one to begin with.
>>
>hurr if you don't want to get raped, then marry a monster
Where is the red order when you need it?
>>
>>60793899
I mean it's a fair argument.

The monster wants the D. Knowing how to use it gives you a bargaining chip, and a powerful one. If you make it so that it's less effort for the monster to just do as you ask in order to get than it would be for her to rape you, you can get a lot. Including a very handy bodyguard.
>>
File: baddemon.jpg (260 KB, 700x1043)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>60789258
>>
File: demon.jpg (663 KB, 1394x1500)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
>>60793081
>Creating unrecognizable abominations with no free will that exist only to spread their madness is not to be allowed.
But isn't that what feminism does?
>>
>>60793993
Can I be both a feminist and pro-corruption? I would hope that I can, but would think that I cannot.
>>
>>60793993
If some girl chooses to hate me because of how I was born, based on her prior experiences with both individuals and society, that's her perogative. Goodness knows enough people would already, what's one more?
>>
>>60794033
Yes. Corruption improves women.
>>
>>60794101
By turning them into an infection vector? Have you ever had a mother or a sister?
>>
>>60794072
Thinking on it, it's rather odd that the kind of people who take the most Umbridge themselves at the notion of women hating men, are the kind of men who think they themselves are completely justified in men hating women.
>>
>>60794168
I've had both. I do have an incest kink, but not for my actual family (cause you know, they like anyones family I oscillate between loving, tolerating, and barely standing).
>>
>>60794168
Yes, but the values that would change are those related to sex, and of course I'm unrelated to that, so nothing would change.
>>
>>60794168
I would support corruption if it cured my sister's alcoholism.
>>
>>60794281
Then marry one of those other things.
>>
>>60793919
>hurr have sex with me, or I rape you.
I only have two choices which are to unwillingly engage in sex i.e, statutory rape or to get dominated and raped. In both of the cases, none beneficial to me, I get raped.
>>
>>60794267
This anon has a good point.

I would assume since Monsters on average have a better anatomy and biology, presumably they'd fix any liver damage and physiological dependence on Alcohol.
>>60794281
One allows you more bargaining power than the other. It's just good capitalism anon.
>>
>>60794291
>other things
What other things? There are no other things.

>>60794309
>bargaining power
Getting raped for protection from rape itself is indeed not a benefit.
>>
>>60794343
You know, the human things with breasts.
>>
>>60794343
Let me phrase it this way-

You are GOING to lose your virginity. But if you make it easier for a monster to have sex with you than it would be if you resisted, you will get something out of it.

Conversely, you could get raped while resisting, and get nothing for it, and while you are at it, not get a monster wife who will fight off other monsters trying to rape you. Would you rather be one womans cum pump, or would you rather be the village bicycle?
>>
>>60794360
I can understand using a fat person as a human shield but I'm not sure why you'd need to marry him.
>>
>>60794360
Monsters would still attack me regardless of that. Not one proper method has been proposed to deal with the monster menace.
>>
>>60794431
They're not in NTR.
>>
File: edgyquill.png (6 KB, 284x177)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>60790421
The main character and her background are a bit one dimensional and cliché. But that's obviously deliberate. The modern setting is a bit odd in this board's context. Other than those points, it hangs together well enough, and the character's internal view/logic was internally consistent -- which is preferable to being correct, and harder to do. Aside from the taint of ideology, and the points I made, it seems like a solid enough bit of writing.

>The spiel of female centered memes
I'm going to abstain on all of that, as I'm not overly fond of fishing. Some find over-simplified politics unappealing. I merely make it a habit to give some feedback on bits of writing that show up. Barely anyone ever gives feedback, so have some, on the off chance you actually wrote it.
>>
>>60794431
Well we do have a few.

1. Let the monsters win. (corruption)
2. Teach Monsters and Humans to just get along with eachother (coexistence)
3. Train monsters to work for you against wild monsters (order).
4. Kill all the monsters (red order)
>>
>>60794381
I'll suffer the same regardless of the choice.
>>
>>60794488
Where is you entrepeneurial spirit anon? Where are your bootstraps?
>>
>>60794488
I'm just going to jump in here, and without the benefit of the whole conversation, no less. It seems notable that the degree amount and type of suffering would vary based on your choice. These are pretty important considerations.

>>60794431
I'm presuming that we're discussing a random farmer or workman, sans unusual advantages. Correct? The fun thing about the landscape of the setting is that nearly everyone is actively recruiting...
>>
>>60794503
How can one have spirit when one is consigned to hell for eternity? What difference would it make if multiple monsters rape me or a single one?
>>
>>60794616
Oh. I get it. The timeline has to be kept in mind, anon. After a certain point the standard Order has little choice but to tolerate and recruit Monsters. They're simply too powerful not to utilize. So the forces of Corruption and the Red Order are seen as the "hellish" forces -- from the Order's standpoint (#3). If you're a fan of #2, like me, then the setting would seem to be full of fanatics trying to con you into stuff. Marrying a local girl or joining a local Guild/Cult for protection and education would be the sane options. At least you would actually know and get along with these people. Even some limited dealings with the other factions are possible, depending on which one you pick.

The complex set of factions are why we generally declare a context from a listing similar to >>60794485. This gives an idea of the local setting for the character, and gives the set of reasonable options for their background.
>>
>>60794175
Almost like all the women who hate men are flabbergasted by the thought that a man would hate a woman.
>>
>>60794843
Honestly the political game could be really interesting. Or at least entertaining.
>Be succubus Diplomat trying to get the Chaos Cultists on your side.
>They haven't stopped talking about tentacles since you got there.
>>
>>60794889
How droll. Surely we can expedite matters by cramming both groups into the same very small room while heavily arming all of them? Unfortunately, since releasing heavily armed murderers is a poor idea, the egress would be permanently locked. There you go, problem solved.

>>60794999
Hah. That is part of the fun. I've a Order Monk NPC who is being slowly driven to drink by the shenanigans of the more tolerant Order's monster recruits. The early days of the Order's monster recruiting are pretty hilarious.

The Cultist bit seems pretty fun as well. It's not like religions tend to change their dogma very much. The Diplomat would get into the situation fully knowing exactly how much discussion of Naughty Tentacles would occur. I seem to have missed out on the Chaos cult bit, though, care to enlighten me?
>>
File: alreadydead.jpg (49 KB, 500x667)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>60794431
Punch them until they explode.
>>
>>60795198
It's the one thing keeping the crazies from taking over the world to be honest. They can agree on 99% of things, but just disagree on who they are supposed to hate, and get at each-others throats.

Agreed, the early days of the Demon Lords rule would have been extremely weird for all involved.
>Don't worry men, while all else may change in the world, we can all rely on ole' ironsides, this war golems has been with our company with ancient times.
>*taps side*
>*loli falls out*
>Okay what the fuck.

The Chaos Cultists are the Cthulu faction who worship the Abyss, and are pro-corruption, since eldritch monstergirls serve as go betweens for the communication barrier between the Abyss and Mortals (Emissaries of the Deep). However as opposed to most Chaos Cultists, they are very nice, they do a lot of community outreach, they are very friendly, they give a lot of cookies, and are very upfront about how much they think your wife would look with scales. They are the settings Fantasy Mormons essentially.
>>
>>60795436
>Golems
The awkward fun just writes itself, doesn't it? The loli-golem's recall of the Battle of Cam'rn interspersed with a deadpan insistence that the General's victories were due to his well-sculpted rear... this is all reasonable in context.
>"...The demon hordes had our encampment surrounded. Our unit was outnumbered, but when the General's cheeks clenched with fury, I knew that we would take the hill..."

>Cthulhu faction
Oh them. They're pretty fun, I find it hilarious that everything gets slightly (or much in this case) better with the MGW treatment. The board took that in a better direction than I would've. CoC is fun as heck, but does not mix and match particularly well. Has anyone fleshed out the Sea of Knights further? That was where we were keeping the gateway to the Abyss if I remember correctly.

You make a good point I never considered. A decent chunk of monsters are of the artifact sort. Much more amicable for Order usage, possibly even during the other DL's reign. Never gave any thought to that myself.
>>
>>60795743
I imagine that the Order, after a period of 'eww monstergirls' are the most receptive to Golems. They are pretty much what they want- intelligent, strong, and completely subservient- to the point that there's little to no fear of a golem assaulting anyone.

The Sea of Knight hasn't been touched much. For recap it's a sea that seperates the northern and southern half of the Order Mainlands, with plenty of rich trade to be had, but is also haunted by ghosts, sea-witches, and others. It's name derives from the fact that in each demon lord era, the crusading knights would need to cross it.

There's supposed to be a sunken city in there that the Chaos Cultists revere, with something in it's depths. Though personally, I've always placed the physical Abyss deeper into the ocean.
>>
>>60795876
The Order having a large population of Golems would also give it leverage in an area where it is noticeably weak. I don't use a physical manallamabanana essence system, but this would be a way for the Order to have an edge there. It'd allow it to keep it's monsters motivated and supplied -- I know that several people are using some hybrid variant of the physical mana system.

The Sea of Knights sounds like a nice mixture of complex factions and environmental dangers. Good historical location, by the way. If I were of a more nautical persuasion, I'd have sketch'd some bits on it here and there. Ages ago there was a sort of nautical thing me and some friends did on odd environmental islands... nothing as heavily Lovecraftian as I do these days. I'll look through my notes, maybe add a bit from the "planar islands" concept.
>>
>>60796196
Well I am the mapanon, so here's how I would have it sketched out-

It's roughly an acute triangle in shape, the westernmost edge hitting the mountain ranges, and being filled with high sea-cliffs. the eartern edges would have a peninsula on the north and south forming a strait. I'm thinking the southern coast would be almost entirely owned by some type of Frankish empire, while the northern coast is a more HRE type almagamation of unified city-states. Very rainy, with plenty of marshes.

What the hell does manallamabanana
>>
>>60796502
What the hell does manallamabanana mean?
>>
>>60796517
Sounds like an early Pink Floyd album.
>>
>>60796502
Nice sketch, there was something done on Frankish Elves, but I missed most of it. It would probably fit in well on the Southern Coast. What do you mean by HRE?

>>60796517
>>60796502
>manallamabanana
Mamono mana. Since it's a very loose and handwavish sort of mechanic (If it were the plot in a detective novel, you would yell at it for cheating) we tend to joke about/refer to it in an equally loose fashion. Mamono bana, obamamambadrama etc

>>60796574
Should've been. Ah well.
>>
>>60796806
Holy Roman Empire. A series of very small states that by all means should get roflstomped by their neighbors, if not for the fact that they all band together in the even of invasion, making them way stronger and wealthier than they should for their size.

Ah.
>>
>>60797037
Oh. We have a byzantine conglomeration of allied city-states? Wow, I miss a few weeks, and everyone hits the ground at top speed. I'm gonna guess that the university concept snowballed... A university town is easy to fill in and automatically gives a sense of backstory to the nation. How far along is the HRE-esque map? The Northern Mainlands sound pretty detailed now. I've a few odd ecosystems I could probably cram in here or there -- perhaps save someone a bit of toil. Arrgh my cpu's crapping out. You've got my interest piqued mapanon.
>>
>>60797421
Well no, this is just something I've mentioned once or twice without going into further context. But hey, now's a good time to do so.

Anyway, this is the rough political map of the North. I'm thinking it would be a good place to stick miscellaneous coexistence states- minor states who nevertheless can exert their influence to keep the Order from bothering them.
>>
File: Warhammer_olde_world_map.jpg (461 KB, 1434x1130)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>60797573
Posting my map.
>>
>>60798675
So I'm not overly familiar with Warhammer, is that the actual map? Because it's also clearly an old version of an Earth Map.
>>
>>60798761
Warhammer Fantasy bases its map around the real world map. Lots of things are largely in place here. It should be noted that it's more accurate to consider that the map represents who inhabits where. The Demon Lord Realms, Norsca, Primitive humans, Orcoids and Goblinoids, Monster Friendly section of the mist Continent, Araby, and the amazons are not politically unified.
>>
>>60798835
Right. If I may pick a few geographical bones-

I've always found the abundance of randomly placed continents in Fantasy. There's a reason that the America's, Australia, and good chunks of Africa and Asia were as isolated as they were (have you ever heard of the Kamchadals? I thought not). It's why I clump my landmasses the way I do, so that most of the 'civilized' areas have relatively navigable sea-routes to each-other (stay tuned for a bigger version of my map).
>>
>>60798761
Pretty much, yeah, he missed Atlantis/Melniboné out in the mid Atlantic though.
>>
So this is how I'd place the major continents. Judge me.
>>
File: MGW Map of the Seas.png (27 KB, 1151x510)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>60799353
>>
>>60797421
Not exactly byzantine, that’s misceus’ schtick, though the northern Order was pitched as the HRE.
>>
>>60799522
I think he means byzantine as 'extremely beuracratic to the point of being incomprehensible'.
>>
>>60747639
>http://touchfluffytail.org/?story=jinko-on-the-prowl
My favorite monstergirl fapfic involving a Jinko raping a man but not really. It even inverts a hentai trope of the women begging to not be impregnated.
>>
>>60747639
A monster girl meets a male human:

A wight rolls up to you in her luxury high-end car while you're walking down Main Street, with her passenger side window down. She waves a condom at you like a southern belle with an autographed handkerchief. She whistles to get your attention before cooing, "Yoohoo! How much, sugah?"

While you are scantily clad in a pair of denim jeans and a mildly sweaty t-shirt, you are most certainly not a prostitute. However, you know better than to turn good money down, so you cautiously approach her vehicle. You're unsure what to say next.

"I'll give ya ten grand. Hundred for two rounds with it in my mouth, two thousand for leg and ass worship, nine hundred for a couple hours riding your face, three thousand to tie you up, four-hundred fifty to take it in the ass, and the rest goes toward as many rounds inside my pussy as it'll afford."

She has a sort of cocksureness about her, as though she's well aware that she shouldn't be able to pick up strangers off the street like this, but she knows she has the power to make it happen. Despite her potentially grey morality, you accept her offer, and hop inside her dated luxury vehicle.

She whisks you away to a manor far enough into the countryside for the foliage to obscure most of the sun. She has her fun with you on a king-size mattress, but when the time came for her to capitalize on her greatest investment, her normally cocksure attitude became haughty and malicious. After your first round, you notice the tip of your condom leaking out.

"Hope you're ready to become a daddy, sugah, 'cause we're not done yet."
>>
File: 15153585556.jpg (545 KB, 1200x900)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>>60778413
>wights are supposed to be undead royalty
>this is plainly gnored by the vamps and their duchy
>rather than bend the knee and join the wights under the Demon Lord they prefer to play pretend nobles
>don't promote monster supremacy or even equality in their lands
>don't even rule openly
>keep all those tasty breathers to themselves
>have the gall to ignore the offers made to have them align with the Demon Lord
Nouveau Riche bitches who stumbled across tons of resources and refuse to get in line. Also, I like the idea of ghouls zombifying other undead and just might steal it.
>>
File: Doomguy.jpg (185 KB, 800x800)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>60747639
We need a hero
>>
>>60802271
That sounds more like a 'situational comedy' kind of conflict than open warfare.
>>
>>60748217
An inverse on arch typical regular courtly love, that is the courting of a somewhat older, sometimes married or widowed, lady of standing whose husband is absent, uncaring, undesirable, or impotent, by a handsome, romantic young knight. Secret rendezvous and typically inconspicuous tokens with emotional meaning to the participants being displayed in public to show a bond. Fights between Knights who both want to attract the lady's attention are commonplace. Unlike most relationships of the time, the women were the dominant party, and decided the pace it would develop, encouraging the male to be ambitious without spurning him.

Thus demonic courtly love would be the act of a younger female monster winning the attention and acceptance of a desirable landed lord, whose wife is frigid, ugly, barren, or a heckler. It would largely remain the same with all of the same themes and quirks, though likely with the man starting from a less accepting stance. The monster has to prove both her worth as a non-human in the man's service while highlighting her desirability as a mate, without being offputting the conservative man's sensibilities.
>>
>>60802555
Yup. Going to workshop that a bit more.
>>
File: treble.jpg (6 KB, 180x279)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>60799546
Back. Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. This is fundamentally what occurs when you cram a lot of small less powerful nations into close geographic alignment and forced cooperation. (Africa, unfortunately, doesn't qualify. It's an exception due to European control over borders, and poor planning). The politics and nationalism tends to get pedantic and labyrinthine -- this can be fun, as long as just enough backstory is there. The HRE is, amusingly, a pretty good real world example of 'byzantine' in the sense I meant. The "Bohemian" area nations of Europe would also qualify. I'm pretty sure that a fleshed out location/event/culture could stand in as a "nation-state in brief" sort of thing. This makes complex nation states easier to stomach.
>>60797573
Your maps are getting better. That's some good progress, anon. Khinilhanth is an island apparently? If you have a set of ecosystems when you fill it in, I'll slap together some environmental hazards and planar fun.
>>60799375
I like this. Nice proportions. The only question I have is how much space is between the Mist and Order Mainlands on the "other" side. About the same as depicted? I didn't want to jump to the conclusion that they share a landmass.
>>60802555
On a side note, this kind of conflict is the lighter side of nationalism. The modern European economic and culture "battles" over cheeses/wines as heritage are an echo of the weird nationalism that occurs when people weren't allowed to utilized direct force and have to apply "economic-culture warfare".

Oddly, border skirmish warfare can still occur.

Even more strangely, you might be surprised how long people will continue bitching about this sort of thing. I've seen Greeks and Turks get into long pedantic barely polite arguments over Istanbul. I suspect they're just screwing with us at this point. People who fought an all out war simply just get on with things after the war. When it comes to cultural war, things get strange and drawn out.
>>
>>60804178
Well an HRE area works really well in Fantasy as an area for medieval dumping grounds. Need to pull a kingdom out of your ass? Throw it in the HRE. Need a political drama? Throw it in the HRE. And so on.

Thanks for the complement. Khinilihanth would be the forsaken city in the Sea of Knights. I'm not dead-set on the names, they are what I came up with at the time with the help of the thread.

The Mist Continent is on a different continent from the Order Mainlands. Areas missing from that map include the Far West, the Kingdoms of Opals (fantasy Australia) and the majority of the inland of the Mist Continent. The distances I think I'm mostly happy with, but the seas between the Order Mainland and Zipangu and the Mist Continent may get bigger or smaller in the future.

>Snobby English Wights getting into Tiffs with snobby French Vampires.
I'm sold.

I'm the son of a Scotsman. You don't need to tell me how old the nationalism boner is.
>>
>>60804338
>I'm the son of a Scotsman. You don't need to tell me how old the nationalism boner is.
Hah. The Scots and their unending battles with their mortal enemy, the Scots. This is literally an unironic statement. I thought my Scottish friends were messing with me until I read a history book on the subject. All of them, however, agree that Robert Burns is better than Shakespeare. I can't actually disagree, it's very hard to sing along to Shakespeare.

>Well an HRE area works really well in Fantasy as an area for medieval dumping grounds. Need to pull a kingdom out of your ass? Throw it in the HRE. Need a political drama? Throw it in the HRE. And so on.

This is a pretty sound strategy. How do you want to flesh out the more visible chunks? An example blurb for instance. I can stack anthropology reasonably well, and someone can merely remove detail if I get too intricate.

>Areas missing from that map include the Far West, the Kingdoms of Opals (fantasy Australia) and the majority of the inland of the Mist Continent.

You really are getting to be quite the Cartographer. Islands are easier to handle when it comes to proportion, so they're often saved for last unless they're used as a distance metric(like your doing with the Dragon and Zipangu Islands). Good instincts, Mapanon. I lack the ability to apply them, but at least I can recognize them at work.
>>
File: Geological_time_spiral.png (1.86 MB, 2424x2145)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
So how long ago did the great change happen, and what kind of info do we have about different time periods? What was the general tech level the day it happened?
>>
>>60804601
I actually had a Robbie Burns Dinner at Brigadoon this summer.

The political situation there is quite interesting- they had an independence referendum in 2014, and they are trying to get another, since Brexit happened, while Westminster is panicking. They also have four liberal parties, and one conservative party which is headed by a pregnant lesbian.

I don't know. There are some small sized kingdoms, but mostly tiny-sized states, which run between republics, theocracies, and monarchies, most are Order aligned, but a sizable faction are Coexistance, with a few mini-demon-realms spread throughout. Also they probably have an emporer at there head, who rumors say has been corrupted.

Thanks. I've spent most of my life looking at maps. I don't have a head for scale, but I do have a mind for geopolitics. As for scale, I think the top of the map would be say Iceland latitudes, and the bottom of the map would be the tropics.
>>60804704
If you define great change as when the current demon lord took over, it was roughly two-hundred years ago, the tech level was roughly high-medieval and has since transitioned to mid-renaissance. People were extremely weirded out at first, but eventually figured out that it's business as usual, this is just a really weird attempt to wipe out mankind. After that you, you had splinter factions taken in by how friendly some monster girls were, some were pro-corruption, others just being coexistance.
The Order under secular political pressure decided not to waste their resources squashing every instance of monster tolerance, and decreed that as long as the Monster submits to human rule and follows the Order Pantheon, they will be tolerated. Since then, the crusade has moved slowly but surely southwards, with the most recent loss being the Kingdom of Lescatie.
>>
>>60804704
This is a good point. Events can act as shorthand just as well as communities, nations etc. In some cases, we can probably derive the groups from a given Event.

The time-line that is most used is Legionare's:
https://pastebin.com/tRuCXYeq
It's a useful shorthand. The Red Order crops up at the "Broken Era" this is agreed to be Dark Ages level tech. Generally the exciting worldbuilding occurs between that and the "Paragon Era" where the majority of conflicts have been solved.

>>60804781
As a Southerner from the States, I envy you your ability to acquire Haggis and Winegums easily. The mark-up is dreadful since the Brexit. I can't legally import sheep lungs, even though pig intestines are a staple here. Wtf? At least my kipper supply is unaffected.

>I don't know. There are some small sized kingdoms, but mostly tiny-sized states,
How about we think of it like this: Simply tracking the major players, i.e England, France etc. This keeps enough flexibility while giving enough meat to be useful. If we were to track the major players through the time-line it would give some pretty usable results, eh?

>Brexit and politics
True, things are getting quite odd. Or so everyone tells me. That the Irish are taking the change amicably is probably a good sign, though.
>>
>>60804996
Yeah, but I've been avoiding placing down many specific kingdoms as of yet. I'd place the Orders capital in a great lake within the southern mainlands, Misceus on a sicily sized island in the southern sea, and Niscaea on a peninsula on the southern sea, but that's about it for now.

Actually it's an even bigger deal for the Irish. See, in order to end The Troubles, the brits signed a peace treaty saying that there can be no border between Ireland and Northern Ireland. The thing about Brexit though, is that the Brexiteers want control of their own borders. But there can be no border between Ireland, an EU member, and Northern Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom. So their choices are, either set up a border between the Irelands, which runs the risk of restarting the Troubles, and gives the Northern Irish a constitutional reason to secede and rejoin Northern Ireland, or to just blockade the Sea of Ireland to keep the Poles out.

For reference my trip this summer was as a part of a UK politics class.
>>
>>60805114
>been avoiding placing down many specific kingdoms as of yet.
The Order's capital is the linchpin. Trust your instincts on the matter, they're doing well so far. A lot will be more easily filled in once that is set.

>gives the Northern Irish a constitutional reason to secede and rejoin Northern Ireland
This idea has failed in test polling. The Irish do not want this. Strange, I know, it wasn't what I expected at all.

Did the thought occur that the UK would prefer to use the sketchy Irish border to accommodate/mitigate their trade losses from no longer being a EU member? Attempting to get around EU trade restrictions was a major point in the Brexit decision. I suspect no one in power thought it would go through...
>>
>>60805278
Like I said, I would have it on an island within a great lake within the southern mainlands. Strategic location for commerce, and easily defendable.

No, from what I've seen absolutely no-one thought this far ahead. Brexit was clearly a cheap political move to try to discredit the establishment. They have no idea how to handle Ireland, short of blockading it. I left just before the first jobs causality happened, with Airbus moving it's jobs to Europe because of the complete lack of outline to Brexit.

And as I said, the SNP (scottish national party) is trying to rally around getting a second independance referendum, and they currently hold a majority in scotlands parliament (which constitutionally is supposed to be impossible which shows you how successful they've been).
>>
>>60805333
I look forward to a more detailed view of you Southern Mainlands. Clearly this is an excellent location for a culture/tech hub -- the easy nautical travel really lends it credibility.

That no one actually planned this out is the most unsatisfying but reasonable explanation. If anything was learned from the Troubles, it should've been that blockading the border is not actually an option. Kind of like the US-Mexico border. For that one, the geography is much crueler and does a lot of the work, but still, no amount of manpower can actually secure it. Facts remain facts, no matter what any President rants.

In all of it's history, no one has ever accused the Scots of going into things at half-strength or half-assed. I actually suspect they'll get the referendum. Wales, on the other hand, will probably just have to rely on some sort of super laryngeal derived magic. That's the sort of joke most of the Welsh love telling, by the way -- they're oddly happy that their language is difficult to speak.
>>
>>60805522
Recap of the Southern Mainlands- meant to be the richer, more culturally vibrant region, owing to being less ravaged by demons than the North. It's mostly classically and southern european cultured.

I asked how the welsh seemed to be dealing with everything, and it seems they are the least pissed but are still not happy with the situation. (only England outside of London voted in majority for Brexit)

But yeah. Blockading the Sea of Ireland is seriously being offered as a solution in Westminster. And hey, while the North Irish may be unionists at the moment, if they end up blockaded, or The Troubles start up again, I don't foresee them staying that way. It really comes down to how hard a Brexit occurs, but nobody in Westminster knows the answer to what kind of Brexit they want.
>>
>>60805629
We could probably base a lot of the human (Order) culture on the Southern Mainlands. Trade hubs spread culture in a more "intact" sense than war. I was holding off on the fleshing out the Cultists/Guilds, because a)these become defunct once scholarship becomes firmly held by universities and b)a theological framework would be needed as a base. There is room for them to be major powers for at least two Eras past the start of the Red Order though... How's the theological framework coming along? I might be able to stitch something together if there's enough theology.

The poor Welsh and Cornish folks tend to get the short end of the stick. Strange considering how much English culture and improvements they've generated. Sadly, there is a very big difference between generating culture and maintaining it. The Cornish pipes and the Crwth have less than a hundred players each. On the planet. Apparently it doesn't matter how much you make if you don't preserve enough samples or explanations of those samples. There's a similar thing with the Sassanians in the Middle East. We've only enough records to show that they were the most musically complex society humans have produced. Not nearly enough to recover any of the actual techniques/music theory/poetry etc. Even their enemies agreed that they made fine and complex music. They had 365 musical modes compared to our modern 7. Most current Middle Eastern/Central European-Asian music is probably fragmented and distorted versions of their music/music theory. Damn, what a waste.

I have no words for how bad an idea a sea blockade would be. You do have a point, who knows what the Irish will decide in a decade? At the very least, we can say that we live in interesting times.
>>
>>60805897
Not fun times, but sure as hell interesting ones. I plan on being a teacher, it'll be fun teaching future generations of students the significance of Trumps Tweets.

If by cults, you mean sects dedicated to one God or another (we really should use the word sect instead so as to avoid confusion with other religion types), I don't see conflict. Guilds survived well into the early modern era, and universities started cropping up in the early part of the high middle ages.

As for makeup of the order, it goes thusly-

Chief God is the head of the Pantheon, the Gods are all good on the surface, whether they are secretly evil is up for debate. You have sects dedicated to one of the gods more specifically, but they aren't as common as just worshipping all the gods, or worshipping the chief god as shorthand for worshipping them all.

The church is headed by a pope, with there being archbishops and bishops and the like down the line. There are also oracles who will directly deliver the word of the Gods. Paladins serve as a military arm, with the inquisition working as intelligence/beuracracy. There are numerous monastaries, nunneries, and convents, which serve additional purpose as corruption drunk tanks. There are also numerous knightly orders across Order lands.

Personally I think the Scottish have such an identity, because it's something they've found they can latch onto. Scotland was really in the dumps post-war, and has managed to claw it's way into success through a combination of oil money and marketing it's culture. I think the Welsh could find similar success if they got one or two blockbusters into the social conciousness.
>>
>>60806017
You'll probably get decades of entertainment out of them, given the trend towards narcissism in world leaders... Strange how they seem to always come up top in politics and business. Scientists, artists, and scholars only put up with that crap if you display competency.

Well, I thought of them as Cults of a given God. Given the oddness of the Mist and Zipangu where a Cult can be totally different thing, I'll concede the point and call them Sects.

>You have sects dedicated to one of the gods more specifically, but they aren't as common as just worshipping all the gods, or worshipping the chief god as shorthand for worshipping them all.

Ah. Gotta disagree here, that's a modern trend in religion. Part of the artificial divide between secular and religious life that came with Modernism. Most of human history would be closer to what you would call Sect worship of specific God(s) under a common "umbrella". Catholicism, is a example that continues into the modern age. Hinduism shows the same sort of structure. People are oddly tolerant of other beliefs and worship as long as they can be fit into the same superstructure. A simple layman level take: despite what Catholic dogma actually says, a religious scholar or scientist would recognize Saint Worship as a Sect in the Catholic Umbrella (superstructure). This looks undeniably odd from the outside of the religion, but from inside it looks perfectly reasonable. I know it's frankly weird, but that's human nature.

From what you've mentioned, there is enough of an Order structure to fit a variety of Sects and Cults (I use the term to refer to the Animism of Zipangu/Mists) which is the point, really.

The only real point of contention is that the local level of religion will almost certainly be a Cult or Sect which has fit itself into the Order framework. Historically this is how things tend to go. Oddly, sect/cult members generally sincerely see themselves as members of the Main Umbrella religion.
>>
>>60806369
(cont'd)
I'm not trying to make this more complex than necessary. Realism and human nature can be served by having the Order use a framework of Saints and/or Extra (Tertiary) Gods ect to "suck in" the local worshipers of Sects and Cults. This would allow the Order to easily deal with the odder societies, and is close to what humans did until Monotheism became such a big deal. This spares us from repeating the Red Order over and over again.

A pool of useful Gods would frankly be enough, human cultures generally don't actually use more than 12 distinct Gods -- if they do, they tend to be "repeats" or variations on others. I've no clue why, though a scholar put forth some interesting ideas regarding Astronomy as the basis for a lot of religious myths. I can't verify it, but it is an interesting supposition.

I didn't attribute Scottish success to marketing, but now that I think of it, piping has become much more streamlined -- often at the cost of some of the traditional cadences and jig structure. At least it's more popular, I'll give it that. At the least, there's some hope for our Welsh friends, then.
>>
>>60795743
>the first Leviathan was created to guard the Abyss
>unfortunately she lost interest after becoming a monstergirl, and soon wandered off in search of a husband
>>
>>60802117
Hot! And kinky!

Though not sure if rape desu
>>
>>60802515
>Muh Doomguy

Consider taking a look at >>60752268
>>
>>60752268
>Doesnt want to fight demons and eat their souls so as to get stronger and never die
>Doesnt want to meet the Doomguy while he teaches you how to rip and tear
>Doesnt want to kill Satan (Lucifer and Satan are the same thing)
>Doesnt want to use argent energy and magic for the beterment of humanity.
Go and stay go demon
>>
>>60747639
Bump
>>
>>60804704
Wasn’t tech level around middle to high middle afea?
>>
>>60812354
*ages, fucking cat.
>>
>>60806369
The term Cult is perfectly applicable in this setting, I just think it's a matter of literal usage, vs. common usage, and the resulting confusion.

Well the thing is I envision the sects as functioning more akin to monastic orders- you have a church and it's accompanying laymen dedicated to more specifically the God of Love or some such, but more churches are either dedicated to the Chief God, or the entire pantheon. And then you have a bunch of people worshipping a specific god for a specific thing, with some of the Gods being patrons of one class or another (god of war is the patron of soldiers for instance).

I also envision this in a matter of religion not being static- like perhaps in the early days of the Order the religion looked more greek Hellenism, there isn't much order to the pantheon, but over time the Chief Gods role is emphasized, perhaps for consolidation or political reasons.
>>60812354
Renaissance era more accurately.
>>
>>60808579
If SMT has taught me something is that Lucifer and Satan are different people.
The latter is a total lawbro and the former has a tendency to turn into a woman that I'd tap.
>>
>>60812804
>lawbro
>law
>feeling fraternity with the lawfully aligned
ANOTHER FALSE GOD REJECTED
>>
>have some monstergirl miniatures
>not sure if to base them on squares to make a homebrew Khuresh army or to stick them on rounds for a homebrew lotr list
Fug.
>>
>>60812664
Wasn’t renaissance a director result of a couple of centuries AFTER the happening though?
>>
>>60816331
True- I'd say that the tech level of the time just as the Demon Lord was taking over was high-medieval, and since the Demon Lord hasn't been trying to wipe out half the human race and burn everything to the ground, it's been allowed to break medieval stasis.
>>
>>60817017
Yeah, that’s how I thought it went.
>>
>>60752087
>each option is wonderful
>stronk oni or cuddly vampire
>oni hates vidya/anime for retarded reason
>vampire is submissive
God DAMMIT
>>
>>60813965
>>have some monstergirl miniatures
where can I get these
>>
>>60807028
>the first
Of how many?
>>
File: naked.jpg (169 KB, 921x700)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>60821666
Usually, Reaper.
>>
>>60824078
Of however many daughters her husband gives her.
>>
>>60824298

They got a spider woman with her tits out iirc
>>
>>60824298
>>60824441
>reaper
i will admit I am a little disappointed, though I might get a new company
>>
>>60824582
if you havent already, take a look at creature caster, still kind of new in the market but lots of titty demons. and of course there is the pleasure demon from ultraforge.

you might also want to look at the daughters of khaine from games workshop, its a monstergirl faction for age of sigmar
>>
>>60825583
wow thanks going to have to keep these guy in mind
>>
>>60825711
also kingdom death also has a lot of shit too. but they also sell out of their stuff really fucking fast too if its not standard stock.
>>
File: 1531317607050.jpg (252 KB, 721x1024)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>60747639
So there's likely a new lore book about Monstergirl Encyclopedia, this time about the ocean realms and aquatic monstergirls

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UaSNzCkm2U

And it is known from the Q&A that the life in the MGE oceans is basically a sexy version of Spongebob Squarepants.

>Even in the water, there are unique spaces that objects will not float around, the magical light that can illuminate inside the water, and the building materials, cloth, and strings which can be used in the water. With the unquenchable fire, even cooking is possible.
>First of all, sea monster girls and incubi can speak underwater just like someone can above water
>>
>>60826507
Kingdom Death has some really awesome sculpts for a few monstergirls, but their stuff sells out so fucking fast its incredibly frustrating when new stock or encore runs of previous releases sell out within an hour or two of emails going out.
>>
File: 1531318920549.jpg (146 KB, 1024x712)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
No "official" translations yet, sorry.
>>
>>60787746
There are many /x/tards roaming on the 4chan
>>
>>60752268
I can hear the screams of pure unadulterated rage from doomguy in that picture
>>
>>60782793
>>60787746
That begs the question. Is there a Big Book of Demon Summoning in circulation somewhere? And how does the process work?
>>
>>60790421
>the lone spaghettimancer Anubis totally forgotten after being used as a meat dispenser
>>
>>60826616
buy recast, you can find some on ebay
>>
>>60829644
>>
File: 1528407085113.png (1.21 MB, 1300x1330)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Hello, where can I get lilim non lewd artwork besides mgewiki?
>>
>>60826610
>life in the MGE oceans is basically a sexy version of Spongebob Squarepants
So the octupus girl doesn't like krabby patties but secretly will eat so many she explodes?
>>
>>60832108
There's a lot of potential there.
>>
>>60808579
no
>>
File: age of monster musume.jpg (39 KB, 375x414)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>60821666
Games-Workshop.
>>
File: twins they were!.png (2.75 MB, 1920x1080)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>60825711
>>
File: 1503199877695.png (1.32 MB, 1080x1086)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>60808579
>(Lucifer and Satan are the same thing)
>>
>>60752087
tfw gf was the go-getter oni and instead of making me get off my arse I just ended up making her into the vampire gf
>>
>>60808579
>>Doesnt want to kill Satan (Lucifer and Satan are the same thing)
That's a very common misconception.
>>
>>60837223
>>60835238
t. doesn't know Biblical mythology
>>
File: God Save Us.jpg (135 KB, 596x591)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>60752268
This is genuinely some of the autistic shit I ever read from here and that's saying something.
>>
>>60837237
They are never once treated as the same being. Satan is this underlying force of temptation and adversity while Lucifer is a prideful angel that fell from grace.
>>
>>60837293
They are both conflated and treated as different beings, because that is how mythology works. The same applies to Azrael and Samael.
>>
>>60837330
While that may be true, it's still being disingenuous to say Lucifer=Satan straight up without any context.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (376 KB, 1024x1024)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>60808492
What about THIS Doomguy?
>>
>>60839343
So?
>>
>>60830698
Maybe like a dating catalogue.
>>
>>60833424
demons are best servants
>>
File: 1_by_muhut-dcbtzdr.gif (2.14 MB, 392x460)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB GIF
is it possible to tame an elemental? How would they work as a worker
>>
>>60842942
Define ”tame”, as in bend it’s will?
Unless you mean making it your familiar
>>
>>60747639
>>
>>60747639
What does it take for a Lawful Good and chivalrous knight to defeat the forces of corruption and demons?
>>
File: still counts.jpg (1.19 MB, 900x3534)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>60846374
>>
>>60847160
See this right here? This is why you don't just take welfare weapons the Order hands out. You need quality weapons custom made for you that's dwarven/cyclops/divinely made.
>>
>>60844950
either one of those senarios
>>
>>60846374
There are ways, but they will cost many souls. This will include your own. The victory will be pyrrhic, no matter what you do, but your enemy will fall should you call upon the forbidden powers.
>>
>>60846374
Paladin bullshit is how, that, or copious amounts of skull caving and a shit-ton of likeminded individuals.
>>
>>60847160
>pretending to lose
Why are monsters patronizing cunts? I am going to get all of my arrows and weapons infused with the runes used by the red order. They'll never pretend to lose to me again, as they'll be dead.
>>
>>60850180
Humans are just too cute. They don't want them to feel bad.
>>
>on one side, the demon lord and her monstergirls
>on the other, the dark lord with what some would consider monster boys but are really just unrelated species, mega fauna, as well as the bulk of humanity
>the disease, some sort of twisted hive gestalt entity that seeks to consume all humans into it and remake them as part of the swarm
>and random free people trying to not die or get stuck in servitude to an oppressive outside force
>>
>>60842942
I think the rules are that Elementals are naturally occurring, and if you contract with one, they give you access to elemental magic.
>>
>>60850317
>too cute
We won't be too cute when we beat them. I could beat any of the monster girls in any variation of hand to hand combat.
>>
File: Ushi-Oni80.jpg (905 KB, 3000x3284)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
>>60851548
Is that so.
>>
New thread

>>60852369
>>60852369

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.