[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Usagibold.jpg (116 KB, 900x847)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next. No begging.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Drawfriends open for comissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16o7wGFpqs1EyQnxc1GZFOjywuXzspchXOJpCJXFMRO4/edit?usp=drivesdk
Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread: >>60762713
>>
File: assistant.png (728 KB, 1000x1000)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
Requesting art for my little homonculus assistant.
He's modeled after a gnome-shaped body with an androgynous shape of body and face.
He has large milky solid white eyes, a set of small vampire-like fangs, and short black hair.
He's a stage-assistant and is dressed in a noble coat like in the upper left, although you can alter the design and colours as freely as you wish.

He should have a curious expression of some kind, as he's a new creation and doesn't know much about the world. Alternatively he could be in a happy showman-y pose. Either way, a 'creepy-cute' vibe should be aimed for.
>>
File: Ska-Ana.png (902 KB, 2000x2000)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
Had a character die in last night's session and I'm currently working on his replacement, so I figured I'd start the wheels going for character art as well.

Collage attached. She's a half-drow with very light blue skin and white hair as the picture shows. Her general build is fairly tall and lean, but she's still quite muscular. The clothing I'm thinking some sort of mishmash of the two in the collage, maybe the top half of the one on the left and the bottom half of the one on the right, but I'll leave the specifics up to the taste of the drawfriend. The colour scheme for her outfit should be primarily white with silver and cyan accents, also it should look comfortable for cold weather since the party is currently crossing the planet's north pole. She fights with a longsword and a dagger which are made out of shadowstuff; the images in the collage are mostly for the purposes of general silhouettes, don't be fussed about sticking to them too closely. The weapons should be primarily black/dark grey with some purple-ish tinted highlights.
>>
File: Serafina Ref.png (847 KB, 2216x1170)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
Transferring from last one~ >>60795908
Allo Allo- been wanting to possibly get a drawing done for one of my character, but having no money to actually pay for one.

So, uh, Basic gist- Most of the important stuff is on the reference anyway and I'm leaving poses to anyone that might want to give the character a Try.

Essentially she's a cleric of Deneir, god of knowledge and research, and being a ratfolk she's increeedibly good at sneakers and such. Never really much of a combat person- to the point where her only weapons are a dagger and this tiny little crossbow that she never uses, she's pretty much the party's buff bot and substitute rogue. Being a ratfolk (Though she does have some elf quite far back in her lineage), she's got practically no lifespan to speak of and her dreams to create the first in world bestiary, in the hopes of eventually helping other adventurers so those fucking kids stop throwing themselves at werewolves without silver weaponry.
>>
File: Desert Fighter WIP.png (276 KB, 918x690)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
Anchoring for the kind anon who was working on this.
>>
File: scaled knight.png (2.01 MB, 1189x1191)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
Requesting a well off 13th century styled Knight wearing a scaled jupon.

He's got a normal hauberk under for armor, but over his hauberk he wears a puffy red arming garment known as a Jupon/Gambeson (1) worn over that reaches down to his knees. The arming garment itself however is completely covered up by brass-covered steel scales sewn onto the arming garment in an UPWARDS pattern, so the gaps in the overlapping scales are aligned UPWARDS (2). It gives him an appearance like he's wearing an upside-down Pangolin, and it serves to protect him completely from thrusts that simply skip upwards instead of getting wedged in the gaps.

Besides the unique scale cotte, his kit's pretty standard for a 13th century dude. He's got maille mittens and stockings (3) with the only other armor detail standing out is his Madeln helm (4) which is made of iron and coated with a brass overlay, topped with a giant bright red plume of hair on top of the helm. The weapon he's carrying is a cut-down war scythe turned into a simple single-edged sword (5) similar to the Morgan Bible or Mount and Blade warscythe.
>>
I'd like to request a giant sea creature based on the concept of a supreme aquatic serpent: think a cobra, the size of a skyscraper, but flatten its body (like that of an eel) and replace its hood with the wings of a manta ray.
>>
File: cooked2.jpg (1.18 MB, 2126x1181)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>60782045
>>
File: Beest Friends.png (514 KB, 1240x877)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
Anchoring for the unbeelievable drawanon that's working on this!
>>
Anchoring for the homie that was working on my hobgoblin last thread
>>
File: KillerClownsfromtheSewers.png (1.91 MB, 1200x1200)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>60798991
Requesting a trio of killer clowns to attempt to murder my D&D party with.

Going to leave the race/gender of each clown up to the artist, but I would like them to be at least 2 male and 1 female.

One needs to be a Tank type uber-hulk potently armed with a giant mallet, this is obviously the brawn of the group.

Next I need a quick, contortionist, knife/random sharp object wielder.

And lastly a ringleader/magic user.

These guys need to be humanoid, as they used to work for a legitimate circus, until they had their minds broken by a baby Illithid that was being housed in the Cabinet of Curiosities'. Now they are psychotic murderers hiding in a sewer/labyrinth beneath the city. Their clothes should still resemble their circus attire but should be patched and dirty. They likley would have gone towards self mutilation ala cutting their cheeks open to make a much larger grin/smile. If going for masks I would like them to be half masks at most.

Hope you enjoy the idea of my request, and have fun drawing it.
>>
File: Kraken.png (1.32 MB, 2004x1788)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>60798991
Requesting an edltrich themed super hero who is probably a fleshy Doc Ock knockoff.
His power his having four tentacles granted by an entity, they allow him to strike vilains, jump from the street to rooftop and occasionaly shooting laser.
I don't have a specific reference for his costume, the most defining feature is the "cthulu" type mask on the top left. For his super-costume I imagined some sort of fisherman coat, as long as it look like what a superhero would wear I'd be happy
>>
File: ArcaneTrickster.jpg (905 KB, 1593x963)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
>>60798991
Requesting my arcane trickster rogue.

Looks like #1, he is a rather energetic and playful fellow, using his illusionary spells to circumvent combat when possible, or to entertain small children. Yes he has some scars because he has not always gotten away safely when stealing from some of his marks.

He comes from a desert environment so his clothing is light and loose. His upper armor is #2 with a fox emblem in place of the skull emblem on the belt. His pants are like #3 with the straps designed to hold his weapons on either side of his legs, currently he only has two short swords like shown. Finger less gloves like #4 these help to feel those tumblers in the locks, and mostly open foot with greaves like #5 to help feel out floor traps.

His weapons are a pair of large sized daggers and a wooden slingshot.
>>
File: 93.png (673 KB, 1275x1650)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
Alright since I'd had so many elf/half elf shota requests, but I hated every single one I made, I decided to lump it all together and make a single generic one instead.
>>
Requesting a half-elf arcane trickster relaxing on a hillside. He has messy brown hair and hazel eyes. He wears wizarding robes and a straw hat.
>>
File: greek armor.jpg (224 KB, 1148x808)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>60798991
requesting a Greek Pugilist, in some sort of getup like the one on the left.
>>
>>60798991
>>60762847
I'm movin' this

I'd like to request a drawing of an important NPC in my game, a duke, warlock, and semi-involuntary servant of an Eldritch being known as The Hungering Dark.
To swooce through the refs:
1 is his general face shape and hair style and color, if not a bit more messy.
2 is the type of facial hair I'd imagine him having.
3a is his upper clothing, 3b is his cloak, but I'd like it to be a deep, foresty green, 3c is his pants, but I'd like them to be a bit darker, and finally, 3d is his boots.
Finally, 4 is the ref for the shape of his glasses.
Anything not listed is up to the artist's interpretation. Please, feel free to take artistic liberty!
Thanks in advance if anyone decides to pick this up!
>>
File: 1531324137381.jpg (244 KB, 1377x870)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Requesting a half troll bard obsessed with collecting masks. Pretty much just a slimmer version of the troll guy on the left, wearing clothes similar to the old guy on the right. He has a bunch of different masks strapped to his clothes and has either a regular wooden or a pan flute. His arms are disproportionately long. If you don't want to draw his face put a mask on it.
>>
File: Half orc ref.png (2.69 MB, 2386x1779)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
Requesting hal-orc cleric in nordic style armor please.
>>
>>60798991
>>60762713
cont. quest for boob hat
>>
File: Go Lie Ath.jpg (2.98 MB, 4685x2763)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
Rerequesting my barbarian dipped Fighter/Samurai Goliath.

She's a very tall (8.5ft), slender lady wielding a (13ft) Zanbatō. She wears an elegantly sleek armor corset with laced transparent fabric around the bust, a crimson hood, decorative wrappings, and a sort of Hachi tiara head guard. Exposed skin is decorated in crimson body pigments.

Colors are muted blues/teal with black, grey, silver, & gold on armor, white lace/silk highlights with deep red fabric and burgundy leathers.
>>
File: Kuwi Ref.png (471 KB, 2013x1041)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
Requesting a Kenku Entomancer playing the violin with various insects crawling around.
>>
>>60798660
I love it this is great dude
>>
File: image.png (1.25 MB, 1097x1153)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Re-requesting the following:
A medusa, with the clothing and blindfold of the top left picture and the body of the lower right picture, wielding a long, stylized lucerne hammer in the style of a staff in a kung fu form.
>>
File: unknown-21.png (1015 KB, 1080x1080)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
>>60798991
Requesting the main character of this quest, >>>/qst/2714769, a 40k Hive Ganger, who is a member of a gang that fronts as a labour union. He works in a manufactorum.

The gang symbol is three mailed fists locked together, their arms terminating in thick rondel/chisel/railroad spike shapes.

His weapon is a custom revolver rifle, for maximum wrist hurt.
>>
>>60798991
>>60766018
Migrating Request-

Requesting a human fighter who was a town guard (A), who wields a pole-arm, primarily a Halberd/Corseque/Pike, silvered on its the length if the blade (B). His facial features are like (C) with a permanent 5 o'clock shadow and he often has a suspecting /dubious expression (D).

Hes a lanky fellow (E) that carries around a Rod of the Vonindod (envisioned as a huge tuning fork, F). He accomplishes this through a pair of gauntlets of ogre power made of leather (H). In addition he wears some bracers of archery so his forearms on down are rather bulky compared to the rest of his slim proportions (M). A few sigils emblems and insignias have been collected on the surface of the gauntlets.

The other weapons he wields are shown in (I). The other notable elements are his worn splint armor and kettle helm (G & K) along with a cloak and cape (L) he wears over his old uniform. The helm is damaged on the left side from a massive over head blow that crashed through it and cleaved into his left clavicle (see highlights). A pose is supplied (J) but if you have a more interesting idea to stage him, I would be very interested in your interpretation.
>>
File: argosRefSheet03.png (2.15 MB, 1920x1080)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>60801056

Goddamnit
>>
>>60801025
I should note he's young, mid twenties, but aged by stress and harsh conditions, and his black hair is greying at the temples
>>
File: encore.jpg (203 KB, 480x700)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>60799044
>>
>>60801258
Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
You're beautiful as always, fine sir!

Could I trouble you for a larger sized image for colouring?
>>
File: AllIcansee.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>60801258
>>
File: stonebeard.jpg (70 KB, 313x250)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>60799885
I'll try this next.
>>60801330
https://imgur.com/a/qCPZFtT
>>
>>60802043
Thank!
>>
Serious request: I'd like the most fancy 512x512 image of a black dot on white background. Thanks.

Reference:
[ . ]
>>
File: dort.jpg (5 KB, 511x512)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>60802101
>>
>>60802169
>511x512
>>
File: fuckingweatherflats.png (790 KB, 1895x2609)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>60766264
Still alive. Had a few hours earlier today to get some work done, just into the flats now. Will hopefully finish in the next couple days
>>
File: Umberlee_symbol.jpg (82 KB, 719x357)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
MILF dragonborn storm cleric.
Mother of three, pirate, now a cantankerous old warhorse whose tagging along with a bunch of younger surrogate daughters whippersnappers.

Big strong gal. Heavy and doughty build. Dark grey-blue scales (like stormy clouds with just a hint of blue- were brighter and more vivid azure when she was young). Chainmail and leathers. A no-nonsense mace for cracking skulls, a wooden shield (flotation device!) and holy symbol of Umberlee. A few scars, and an electric aura that'd make her hair dance if dragonborn properly had hair. Chainmail might be beaten or slightly scorched, as if it routinely endures lightning strikes. A surly and cynical expression- she's no beacon of optimism, but she's the practical and unflappable team mom.

Here's a symbol of umberlee, maybe it can be used for a mace or something.
>>
>>60802634
That's lovely water.
>>
>>60798991
Requesting Rex Rhapsody, an aasimar bard.
Essentially the man on the left, but with glowing blue eyes and blonde hair. He wears a dumb mask like the one in the middle and plays the viol. All that's really needed is a headshot.
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>60802634
Keep up the good work, it's genn great to see this progress.

Just one question, are his hair and beard supposed to be different colors or is it just a WIP thing?
>>
>>60803131
Thanks, friend

>>60803582
Yeah, I noticed the goofy hair after posting. Definitely a wip thing, brown was the base color cell. I'm going to eventually make it a dark brown/grey, I think, unless you have a particular color in mind
>>
>>60803718
Dark brown would work best, he's a bit too young to have gray hairs
>>
File: RenPyrrhaWDRefs.jpg (1.84 MB, 2512x3568)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>60764531
Migrating post...

Requesting Lie Ren and Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY as Wardancers from Warhammer Fantasy/Total Warhammer (so the outfits, bodypaint, etc).

Ren with his knife from Volume Four (top-left) and Pyrrha with the spear, mid-right. Pose is up to you, though I'd like for them to both be in the same pic.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>60799996
Boob hat?
>>
File: elf request.png (945 KB, 1395x1183)
945 KB
945 KB PNG
Request a young elven noble in a fencing suit.

-His hair is red and long while his eyes are bright green, his skin is slightly tanned. As for his expression, it is like the elf ref but either more stoic or with a hint of a smile instead

-His fencing suit is either white or black; whichever that reflects his nobility more. If you are going for black, make sure to have some gold lining. Some elven gibberish/family insignia would be a nice as well.

-As for the pose, you can pick any of these three fellows. The important thing is to show his face and sword.

Anything is appreciated, thank you in advance, Kind drawfriends .
>>
>>60804664
He wants the drow to rest her breasts on top of the orc’s head
>>
>>60804747
O-oh...
>>
>>60804747
What drow?
>>
>>60805226
The girl in this pic from last thread
>>
File: Jeremiah ref.jpg (123 KB, 744x584)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Requesting my Nosferatu Vampire in his Non-cursed Vampire appearance from an upcoming Vampire: The Requiem . If you need to get more of an idea, this is him in his more monstrous form.

>>59993259
>>
>>60798991
Requesting a dual-wielding dark elf rogue. She packs a thieving kit and wears armor like the boy? elf in the right of the image, with a cloak over it that can magically adopt new patterns. It's default state is a sheer material, or feel free to leave it out entirely.

She keeps her dagger on the back of her waistband and her sword in a hip scabbard. She wears her hair long with braids or a ponytail and wears greasepaint in a pattern like the topleft.

She's a stuck up jerk, but she cares a lot about her partymates even if she doesn't express it in a typical way. Please have fun with this request!

>>60805580
That's an awesome drawing.
>>
>>60805580
Those aren't even big enough to drop on his head. #thosebreastswontrest
>>
>>60805878

Just make them bigger
>>
>>60805880
If I could draw big drow tits I wouldn't be here I'd be a hermit churning out waifu lewds the likes of which we've never seen. No, I'm just another requestfag with stars in his eyes.
>>
>>60805878
#allbreastscanrests
>>
My apologies for having no references, but here goes:

I'm imagining an almost, sort-of "antithesis" to a wendigo type creature, or at the very least a wandering undead that seeks to help lost and hungry travelers in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. A rail-thin, cold-dried mummy of a woman in old-fashioned frontier clothes, with an old-fashioned lantern in hand bearing maps and supplies that she sneaks into people's packs and campsites to aid them.

Thank you.
>>
File: TRUHULK.jpg (308 KB, 1668x858)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>60798991
Hi friends, I would like the drawing of a mammuthari which is a large race of humanoid mammoth. There are very few images of humanoid mammoth out there, not that is a surprise, so I would like a more closely resembling pic of my pc if someone would consider doing it.

1- He's from the taiga, has a thick wool and is well adapted to the perils of a 6 months winter without necessity of clothing apart from some pants dictated by basic decency. He is a true barbarian, a nomad which started a journey to find a partner for life as his tribe is in decline, not so easy quest as his race is on the brink of extinction and the world is huge, even for a large pc.

2- His faithful heavy flail is his main weapon, made of bones, leather and metal. Where he lived metal is rare, so this weapon is quite valuable. The head of the flail is made by a polar bear skull reinforced with studded metal and leather. the chain is metallic and the handle is a long bone reinforced with leather and maybe also metal. The composite nature of the weapon made it resistant, kind of light despite the large size and flexible.

3- In the other hand he as a brass knuckle made of wood or bone with the hitting surface made strong by the presence of big molars. The molars were probably a venerated ancestor of Truhulk.

4- His traditional drum, with a whale drawn on the leather, a trustful companion in the long nights he passed alone next to a bonfire, is attacked on his belt.

5- He has an earring on his left ear, a walrus tusk carved with animals and geometries.

His purpose in life is to find other of his race, when he leaved his tribe he lost them because of their nomadic nature and he was never able to meet them again. He want a family and want to live a simple life as his ancestors. In this moment he is travelling with his new tribe, his friends. They all hope to find what they want and formed a strong friendship despite their differences.
>>
>>60806766
You already got some quality art. Why are you requesting again??
>>
>>60806766
if you are gonna rerequest art, at least make it lewd art
>>
>>60807141
Agreed. A good point. More Lewdness :)
>>
File: 1531373440484.jpg (75 KB, 347x829)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>60805878
>>60805880
>>60805918
>>60806005
boobs are perfect size what you nibbas talking about?
>>
File: raine.jpg (709 KB, 2000x2800)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
I've got a little color in, figured I'd do an update...
>>
>>60807237
Also I'd really like some constructive criticism, I'm trying to improve
>>
>>60807099
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.

I'm sorry, that was undoubtedly quality art and I'm happy that drawfriend picked my request, I don't want to disrespect his effort or anything but I would like to see a buffer version of my pc and I really want his personalized heavy flail drawn. If I can get another take on him I will be very happy and if no one will I will be equally satisfied. Everyone is free to ignore my request as stated in the OP, I'm not entitled of anything but asking politely what I'd like to see, a drawfriend can do what he want with his time and effort, and I can only hope someone will care and re-request.
>>
>>60807237
Alright, you asked. The main thing I'm noticing in that picture is that limb proportions seem off - the legs in particular are rather noodly, and could stand to be made thicker, not to mention brought closer together - that level of distance makes them look incredibly awkward.
>>
>>60807265
I can respect that. You do you, anon
>>
File: ANCHOR.jpg (108 KB, 800x800)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Anchor post
>>
>>60807292
Thanks so much, now, does this address any of the weirdness?
>>
File: raine2.jpg (733 KB, 2000x2800)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
>>60807292
FUCK, ok, admittedly I've been drinking a bit... So, does this help at all?
>>
File: LizardDetective.jpg (742 KB, 1578x632)
742 KB
742 KB JPG
>>60798991
Requesting my Thorny Devil Lizardfolk Investigator lady for the modern fantasy Pathfinder game I'm in. She's a police detective. Looking for something cartoony and inspired by Fluffy from Ty The Tasmanian Tiger.
Carrying a pistol optional.
>>
File: 1530790856920.jpg (550 KB, 1772x638)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>60807320
>>
>>60807481
Yeah, the legs look a lot better there!
>>
File: coward reference.png (335 KB, 2636x3262)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
I'd like someone to do what will be an upcoming boss in my campaign. Sorry for the subpar, pixxelly- ass references, i'm not to good at art.

He is about twelve feet tall in this iteration, wielding a broken, rusted greatsword. His armor is bronze, ancient, and oxidized to a green patina, mostly fallen apart. His right hand is gone, ripped off brutally about halfway up the forearm, there being nothing but a jagged stump there

He can summon a spectral imitation of both his hand and sword, causing them to be completed by a transparent blue coating. You can choose to do this or not to, I have no preference.

Yes, that orange stuff is his hair. His eyes are absent, simply being an empty white area
>>
File: references.jpg (2.13 MB, 4902x2165)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
Requesting an easy one (I think)

Just the head (and perhaps shoulders) of a brown-skinned, green-eyed Polynesian man in his late 20s. He's a scholar from a hard-fantasy 5e game. The style of dress is up to you, but I'd like it to be somewhat upper-class. His face and features and relatively sharp like the guy on the right, but retain the polynesian smoothness of the guy on the left.

For reference, he's a half-elf diplomat/linguist. Feel free to add subtle elfy bits, but I'm honestly not too fussed on that. Colour, even a little bit, would be a godsend. Thanks so much in advance!
>>
>>60802043
OR here, looking forward to this, love how done with everything he looks like.
>>
File: sweet prince aniki.jpg (100 KB, 290x367)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Can I please get a drawing of a human barbarian based on Billy Herrington/Aniki? I would be thankful. No need for weapons since his main gimmick's grappling.
>>
>>60807219
I'm not convinced.
>>
File: Gandaberunda Request.jpg (1.88 MB, 1696x1696)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>60798991
Requesting a Gandaberunda (Left), a giant 2-headed colorful bird (those are indian elephants in its talons, for a size reference) sitting atop the little peak next to the road (as in the pic on the right), partially hidden by mist, as it looms over a group of adventurers (your choice of classes from D&D).
>>
File: russian.png (323 KB, 1227x920)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>60807320
>>60791121
Is this a correct use of the anchor post? Idek

Anyway here's the gopnik star wars dude. Hope its okay, it's a little basic because my laptop is overheating so i wanted to finish quicker so I could shut down some programs
>>
>>60808994
OR here. That looks hella cool. Thanks for doing my Dugnik request
>>
File: reference-rose.png (1.09 MB, 1280x929)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Bumping and refreshing the request from last threads.

Requesting my Red Mage casting various fire spells (Firebolt, Burning Hands, Chromatic Orb[fire]) to some off-camera target.

The floating crystal is her magical focus, and it can attach to the pommel of her rapier like a crystal on a scepter.
Also Rose is markedly somewhere around 6'5 tall, as a roegadyn - I don't think I communicated this clearly to the artist that took her on last time sadly desu

The more anime and dramatic the posing, the better!

Art on the right provided by a friend of mine for general reference.
>>
>>60799215
Neato. Not OR but you arrange them like the Ginyu force instead of being in a line? Would save
>>
Is this the draw thread for creating characters?
>>
>>60809194
It could be, if you got an interesting coincept to bring to the table.
>>
>>60809236
Mines probably boring
>>
>>60809277
But I'll tell
>>
>>60798991
Would asking for a genderswapped version of an existing character be tasteless?
>>
>>60807265
just point out you want him more visibly buff when you re-request, otherwise no one will know the muscle-level you desire. i saw you asked for that in the other thread but i wasn't gonna touch that sketch again.
however i really enjoy drawing anthro-pcs and i like the concept of this guy a lot so i might have another go at it. no promises though there are other things to draw as well.
>>
OK so, pathfinder goblins look ugly right, well not my character, due to her being taken in by an alchemist she is pretty, by being experimented on by said alchemist with mysterious potions and questionable ingredients.
>>
File: Adria2.jpg (605 KB, 1900x1234)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
Requesting a Slaaneshi demon princess (or greater daemon) based on Adria's demon form from Diablo.

pose and such aren't important as long as the whole creature is on display
>>
>>>60809340
>Now... I've only been here for a very little while so I have no idea if what I'm about to do should be avoided but-

Out of curiosity is my request unappealing? :o (I'm >>60799077)
>>
>>60809379
Are you per chance a woman?
>>
>>60809407
nah son
just wanna justify a cute goblin shortstack alchemist
>>
>>60809407
and look I know my story telling is shit
>>
Any cute shota/shounen requests?
Also: I hear ya firing a bazooka/cannon anon, but I mostly do /tg/ reqs for funsies and those things are a bit out of my skill range.
>>
>>60808994
saved
>>
>>60809407

btw the alchemist secretly does these experiments so that he could have his own waifu
>>
>>60809507
If this is the Pathfinder setting, why wouldn't he just make a homonculus? They can look like whatever he wants them to.
>>
>>60809396
no, i was actually looking at it last night but there's some other things i want to draw.
the only unappealing thing in your request is that she has a short lifespan. ratfolk should live longer unless they're warhammer vermin
>>
>>60809473
Maybe a young treasure hunter/explorer? Think indiana jones meets a shota meets low fantasy equipment.
>>
>>60809543
nah, to him homonculus are easy, he wants a challenge he wants kids
>>
>>60809564
Why not just dye a halfling green?
>>
>>60809587
i like goblins
>>
File: but who's guldo.jpg (852 KB, 1512x1016)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>60809151
>>
>>60809547
I mean as much as I'd love for her to- shorter lifespans always make for much more interesting characters. You can always actively feel the rush of "I don't have that long to do what I want to do, I need to get going NOW."

In universe- they only live like 20 years top. Most of them don't even have time to become literate, even learn to count and yet they do great things like founding the biggest cities, becoming master inventors and such- I even cheated a bit with the character concept because I wanted her literate and threw some elf in her lineage to get her a bonus 10-15 years so she could learn a more complex class- and not have like 5 years remaining of her lifespan. XD
>>
>>60809338
Probably. Don't let that stop you, most of the requests here are pretty tasteless too.
>>
ok i just want a qt shortstack goblin alchemist, my story was kinda shit, i need to work on it
>>
>>60809680
Saved
>>
>>60807219
unf
>>
File: asdsadfsadf.jpg (267 KB, 1000x1000)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
I don't have any references for my character as he's never been drawn.

-Snow leopard based khajiit/leonin/whatever you want to call it
-blue eyes
-wearing medium weight armor made of leather and metal plates, but obscured by the heavy grey/brown cloak he is wearing, cloak has holes cut out for the ears
-axe with an intricate leather wrap on the left hip, kukri in the same style on the right hip in a scabbard
>>
File: 1528396156221.jpg (2.26 MB, 3840x2160)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
>>60807320
Anchoring the Spellblade Sorcerer.
>>
OK the story I made, once I re read it, seemed sjw-ish. So can I start over?
>>
>>60810714
lmao who cares if it's sjw-ish
post it
>>
>>60799885
>>60808095
>>
>>60811020
Think you could try your hand at 40k Peaky Blinders? >>60801114
>>60801025
>>
>>60811258
>Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next. No begging.
>>
>>60811312
Oh. That's a new rule. RIP my request then I suppose
>>
>>60807237
>>60807292
Limb thickness is not as important, it's the distance between legs that makes them look awkward. Also that fist doesn't look quite right, and the foot is turned 90 degrees.
>>
>>60788402

anchoring my request for the nice anon who said they'd whip something up.
>>
Requesting my sergal fighter
>>
>>60811668
Yiff in hell
>>
>>60811668

>requesting my gay-ass fursona
>>
>>60811706
its actually a new character for an upcoming campaign
>>
What is it about sergals that makes them inherently more cringy than a lot of more recognizable anthro races? Because they absolutely are, I'm just not totally sure why.
>>
>>60811733
its because they are fur bait, and even though they are a pretty alright fantasy race, most people cant get over the stigma of "rapey vore monsters"
>>
>all these underage faggots wanting art for free
>>
>>60811752
I mean, why pay for something if you can get it for free?
>>
>>60811752
That's the purpose of these sorts of threads, so bugger off.
>>
>>60811752
As an artist who takes commissions, it sure isn’t just underaged folks who beg for free art. Autism and entitlement knows no age.
>>
>>60811752
>walk into a gore thread
WhY aRe YoU pEoPlE pOsTiNg PeOpLe DyInG?
>walk into a ratfolk thread
WhY aRe YoU pEoPlE pOsTiNg FuRrIeS?
>go to /ck/
WhY aRe YoU pEoPlE pOsTiNg AbOuT cOoKiNg StUfF
>>
>>60811800
there's at least one in every thread
>>
>>60811776
What kind of stuff do you draw and what are your prices?
>>
File: Buttery.gif (4.59 MB, 400x300)
4.59 MB
4.59 MB GIF
Oh boy, time for the needless shitposting arguments!
>>
Why even bother taking the bait?

What purpose does it serve?
>>
>>60811752
It is up to artists if they want to draw a concept, so don't go crying about this existing.
>>
File: req.png (256 KB, 880x1200)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
Ideally, I could get pic related but with no hood or mask, the armor's green area would be a maroon, Pauldrons don't need to be so complicated. Triskellions optional, not necessary. Just a warm and inviting smile, he's a blood hunter so do with that what you will.

The more detailed stuff is really unnecessary unless you'd like to do it, it'd make my day.
>>
File: Siegfrid.png (2.56 MB, 2082x1499)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>60798991

A humbe request for my warhemmer Slaanesh cult campaign.

Character is an assassin/swordsman, goes with the clishe long black cloak hooded fugure thing.

Basically the gut in the middle picture, with a less shiny version of armor and weapons from the left pic (this is an actual pic our GM showed us, it's loot from a dead elf) and the helm from the right picture (the characters mutation cause his eyes to look like mirrors, he wears the helm to cover his face, and it's elaborate since Slaanesh)

This is my first request ever so please point out if I'm not doing it right.
>>
>>60812250
That mask is legit
>>
File: emeris.png (919 KB, 1800x1918)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
Requesting my Hexblade Warlock, Emeris.

He's actually just a level 0 peasant, but the sword he has has sublimated his personality and turned him into an unwillingly overly heroic protagonist, even though hes just a cowardly farmboy. The sword in the picture is his patron and its chaotic good even though the pact is pretty evil. The minotaur pose is his pose, holding the sword like he's holding the axe, but he has a big obnoxious smile on his stupid face.
>>
>>60798991
Requesting my Tortle monk. He is one with nature, and is from an island that holds a rift between the feywild and their own world. It is his sworn duty to protect the rift, along with the rest of his people.
>>
>>60811371
>new rule

How new are you? That shit's been a big no-no for years.
>>
>>60812490
Oh his robes are light purple, and his cane doubles as a spear
>>
>>60811922
Mostly furry shit. Typically on the cheaper side, a single character flat colored thing starts around 15 bucks.
>>
>>60812618
Blog?
>>
>>60812501
I haven't deigned to request in a drawthread for years. At a certain point, excluding yourself from something makes you a newfag again.
>>
File: Zadkiel Notes.png (38 KB, 1000x800)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
I'd like a drawing of this Angel from my Evangelion campaign. Obviously, my little MS Paint doodle isn't that great.

Its schtick is that it's actually made of a semi-solid, oily substance, sort of like jello, and it shapeshifts into all the previous Angels in order to attack (while retaining its mask and wings) with their attacks. So, basically, giant hummingbird boy with a bunch of gooey parts sticking out of it, like fins, arms, faces, etc.

If you're interested in filling out this request, let me know, and thank you!
>>
>>60811020
OR here, thank you so much, looks amazing! Literally nothing to complain about or give criticism on, completely happy with this. Have a good one, lad!
>>
>>60812340
Erritis called. He said you can have his backstory.
>>
>>60812316
as in?
>>
>>60812809
>as in?

I'm saying the mask is cool, dum-dum.
>>
>>60798991
>>60781629
TimeGapMigratingPost

If anyone has any name ideas for this little dude, thats awesome for me too. I don't have a lot of sci-fi experience so Im not sure what to name my character either
>>
File: 1528537702394.jpg (61 KB, 564x797)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Hello, requesting pic related without the quarterstaff, with a 2 handed falchion instead and with western clothing and breastplate instead. Easiest would be photoshoping pic related, but if you feel inspired and want to do it from zero I'm not going to stop you.

Many thanks.
>>
>>60812730
don't bully less-than-imaginative anons, anon
>>
>>60812618
Ah, well I'm looking for something that would be most easily classified as a Tiefling and since I'm a 30 year old boomer I have no idea where to find artists to commission, or rather how to search for them on platforms like tumblr.
>>
>>60812838
Ah. Well, yeah, it is, thanks. But at the same time I'm kinda afraid it may act as a drawfag deterrent, with all the little details and all.
>>
>>60813043
I've seen more complicated stuff drawn for free.
>>
>>60799996
>>60804747
>>60805580
>>60805878
>>60805880
>>60805918
>>60806005
>>60807219
>>60808351
away with you to >>>/aco/
>>
>>60814599
Newfag please
>>
>>60814620
Newfag nothing, lewd shit was purged from /tg/ for a reason.
>>
>>60814640
>purge lewd shit
>thread quality is worse
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>60814721
>thread quality somehow related to lack of lewd content.
The thread quality is down because people want to jack themselves off to stirring pointless bullshit. This would happen irregardless of what's being requested and filled.
>>
>>60814765
>irregardless

Opinion discarded.
>>
Requesting the wifey of the Hell's Rebels Seer of Saint Senex.

She's a weather-worn woman from years at sea, middle aged with long brown hair. She wears a modest short robe decorated sparsely with aquatic memerobelia and she wields a well-honed boarding gaff.
>>
>>60814792
You forgot your smug anime face, anon.
>>
>>60814838
Who's the artist of bottom pic?
>>
File: Allura-charpage.jpg (156 KB, 372x517)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>60814883
Don't know, pulled it off of a google image search for braided hair drawings.
>>
>>60814883
>>60814911
I think it’s the person who does the official Critical Role art
>>
>>60814640
>purged
Keep telling yourself that, sweety. Maybe the mods will do something about all thoses pesky threads you don't like.
>>
>>60814911
>critical role
Oh boy, but pretty art anyway.
>>
>>60814951
See >>60814869
>>
>>60814951
Not him but god damn people who use sweetie like that are the most insufferable cunts here.
>>
>>60814960
>>60814911
>has a wife
oh nononon
>>
>>60814977
It's almost like they're trying to be purposefully insufferable in order to incite anger to make posts happen because they think it's funny.
>>
File: kingjuryexcecutioner.png (1.91 MB, 2562x802)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>60798991
Requesting a powerful foe for Barbarians of Lemuria
He is an ancient king who also officiated as the excecutioner of his kingdom. His body was more or less kept alive by an eldritch parasites protuding from his chest
He is quite big and wield a huge rusted axe. His face his hidden by a burlap sack, surmounted by a rusted crown. He also wears a torned up robes.
I don't have a clear design for the parasites, so I leave it up to you
>>
File: Arabella Request.jpg (138 KB, 908x804)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Requesting my npc cleric of eros.
It's pretty simple, just merging the face on the left with the body on the right, but keeping the golden brown skin color, and adding similar glowing runes/tattoos to the rest of her body. Patterning and pose is completely up to the artist, hope you have fun with it.

Thanks for being here.
>>
>>60815025
>face on the left with the body on the right.
Woolie, is that you?
>>
>>60814765
>>60814792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJ2HF3xuFk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdiu8ChDaz8

Edumicate thine selves on the usage of irregardless, it is a word, and has a specific usage, and that isn't it.
>>
>>60815046
Man how did I fuck it up that hard?
And obviously not, she has long hair
>>
File: 95.png (197 KB, 638x825)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>60809551
Something like this?
"Please, just open the chest. There are no traps, I promise you, you've been perceiving and searching and tasting for two real world hours now. I beg you, just say 'My character opens the chest'"
>>
>>60815092
Informative, thanks anon!
>>
File: middenheim.png (475 KB, 637x496)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>60798991
I'm hoping this is a super easy request...

Trying to make a Team Logo for my Chaos Chosen Blood bowl team called Middenheim MidKnights. Instead of blue and white though, i'd like purple and white. And instead of the lions head, a beastman head for the sigil.

Thank you very much to anyone who does this!
>>
>>60815196
Are they informally known as the MidMid Knights?
>>
>>60815215
Gotta stick with the theming right?
I hadn't actually thought of that, it works really well
>>
>>60809473
A half-Orc trying to read a book
>>
>>60815099
Woolie has long hair too, but I was referring to his inability to tell port from starboard.
>>
File: Sigdol.png (249 KB, 911x1000)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>60809473
how's about shotafying my OC?
>>
>>60815293
Ahh I was talking about his short hair on girls fetish
>>
>>60815396
>OC

Back to /aco/ with you as well.
>>
>>60815428
Mostly all of these characters being requested and drawn on these threads are OCs.
>>
>>60815541
Yes but anon in question is actually a frequent blight on the /aco/ threads with his OC.
>>
>>60815560
And?
>>
>>60815560
I don't see how a femboy cosplaying as a barbarian is a blight to this world.
>>
>>60809473
You know the stories of wolves raising little kids? A pack of wolves, but they've raised so many kids that it's mostly sunburned/tanned little shits running around in shaggy pelts. Sticks stuck in their hair, tiny scars from razor grass and thorns and all that mess.
>>
>>60809473
A dragonborn with blue and bronze scales running around with a wooden sword
>>
>>60815123
Fuggen nice. And exactly right.
>>
>>60815428
>OC
>in a /tg/ drawthread
Jesus christ, how dare he
>>
>>60799131
This is super cute.
>>
File: Shameless begging.jpg (782 KB, 1738x2682)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>60798991
Okay, this is a follow-up to a request that already got two great deliveries, so if there is a drawfag considering this among other requests, please don't make this your priority.

Requesting a fully grown/ascended goddess of goats and goat herders.

She should appear as a woman in her mid-twenties with tanned skin, brown eyes and long brown hair.

She should be wearing a white dress (1) (minus the sandals and the belt replaced with a golden cord), with horns on her head (2).
She should be wearing a golden circlet along with golden wristbands and anklets fashioned to look like daisy chains (3) and carry a delicately carved wooden shepherd's staff (4).

If you like she could be accompanied by a less evil looking version of (5).
>>
>>60812490
>>
>>60816785
It really, really is, I'm super-excited to see it continued!
>>
>>60817169 (not original poster)
Eeeeeeeeeeey Tortle! I haven't seen one of these things in a D&D game like ever!

Is....Is he wearing his hat on his shell?
>>
>>60817834
why are you so extra every time you show up here
>>
>>60799499
Bump
>>
>>60818077
>00:01:03 early

shame on you anon do rules mean nothing
>>
>>60818138
I have shamed myself. I pray for your forgiveness
>>
>>60799578
Bump, but in r'lyehian.
>>
>>60817872
Whachya mean so extra? :o
>>
File: Colorpalette.png (676 KB, 719x1050)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
Requesting a kind colourfriend to colour my little homonculus delivery.
>>
File: _20180712_180906.jpg (636 KB, 1906x1080)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
First off, I apologize because I SUCK at descriptions some times so please bare with me.

Going for a grizzled crusader (basically a paladin who doesn't use magic). Outfit won't deviate too much. Chainmail shirt with black tabard over top of it. Minus the cape, same helmet or you can have creative liberties with it. Would have some metal vambraces, instead of the chainmail mittens he'd have some leather gloves. Black trousers substituted for the chainmail ones with the legs tucked into some tall boots that stop just about three inches below the knees. Maybe some banged up greaves on there. Armed with longsword, mace, and dagger. Longsword typically sheathed on left side of his belt, mace dangling on the right, dagger likely strapped/stowed on his left bicep area. Physically, stands about 6'2"-6'3", wide chest and broad shoulders. If you wanna do it with his helmet off, his skin is fairly pale and riddled with old battle scars. Strong jawed, firm chin, shadowed by stubble. Deep set eyes, rises are a kind of icy blue but the "light" has kind of faded in them. Hair is often in a fade/crewcut that has had about three-four weeks to grow out and comes in a chestnut brown color. Oh, and instead of the cross on his tabard, it'd be the forward facing silhouette of a wolf's head done in white to contrast the black, the insignia of his order. Also, doesn't carry a shield. Hope this was alright. If you need deeper detail just let me know.
>>
File: uiopuiopuiopdfbdb.png (237 KB, 1000x1087)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
This fucking face took me way to many tries; its not even that much of a shift in style form what I normally draw and I'm still not happy with it!... I shall persist.
>>
>>60810762
my story is the goblin one I'm the original poster, damn it I just want to have art of my cute shortstack goblin alchemist
>>
>>60818724
Looks good enough for me.
>>
>>60799534
bump
>>
File: request.jpg (236 KB, 1055x709)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>60798991
Requesting Spartan influenced battlemage.

No glowing eyes, just darkness inside the helmet (no face necessary).
Not necessarily evil, just looks kind of scary.
>>
File: witchhunta.png (857 KB, 1330x1080)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
Requesting a german witch hunter
He is wearing the same outfit as pic 1, without the hat. He has the same scar as pic 2 don't hesitate to make it as nasty looking. He has a flamberge greatsword and a crone/witch head like pic 3 (though you could also do your own idea of a crone) attached to his belt or on his hand
>>
>>60818724
Yeah the face is definitely where the eyes are drawn to
>>
>>60813023
You could always check out Reddit. Subreddits like /r/characterdrawing have artists looking to do commissions and requests.
>>
>>60817169
Holy shit that’s good. Thanks man.
>>
>>60813023
DeviantArt, Tumblr, and even Reddit in some cases can be good places to look. Being a regular artwhore, I can even give you some pretty good links to different artists.
>>
>>60818742
you've mentioned this but have posted no refs. shortstack qts would gladly be drawn if you did most likely however.
>>
>>60800975
let me give this a try
>>
File: 471px-Goblin_Bar_Wench.png (446 KB, 471x898)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>60819888
OK she would look like this but wearing a
spider silk bodysuit, her eyes being silver and wearing gloves
>>
>>60820106
I mean she would have silver eyes, and she would be wearing gloves.
>>
>>60820106
Almost forgot that she is also wearing a haramaki
>>
>>60820106
>>60820113
>>60820122
>nondescript spider-silk bodysuit
>GLOVES
>nondescript haramaki
Anon, I know people rail about there not being enough creative freedom in these requests, but some details need to be narrowed down more.
Open up your damn MSPaint, pull some referance images off of google image search, slap em all together, then come back.

You can do it dude, we fuckin' believe in you.
>>
>>60807237
>>60807481

I nearly missed this given my hectic work day today. Cant believe you even colored it man.

Im glad others were able to offer you some good constructive criticism as well, as my eye isnt nearly as keen. Appreciate what ya doin
>>
File: psychologistOFBLOOD.png (1.05 MB, 1093x1048)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
I'd like to request my VtR character. She's a psychologist who likes to study the minds of sane and insane humans alike, hoping that it will help her unlock the secrets of her own Beast's mind.

She's mostly based off the young woman in the middle, with a simple black dress and stockings like on the left. She also wears a small necklace with the Ordo Dracul's symbol on it (on the right). Glasses optional, but if you do want to give her a pair, they should be businesslike rather than fancy.

Thanks!
>>
>>60799077
24 hour Bumpy Ride~!
>>
>>60818724

Face doesn't look too bad. I'd just say maybe reduce/remove the bloom from the eyes. If you've got the eyelashes colored, making them a bit brighter might look nice and it'd help define them against black sclera. Otherwise it looks really nice so far! I am excite
Make her tits bigger! Like Passionlip, but maybe not actually THAT big
>>
>>60820345
>what is the human spine?
>>
>>60820345
I think you finally confirmed my suspicions that this is some waifuskank for you to beat your dick over.
>>
>>60820402
Why did you doubt it for a moment?
>>
>>60820402
The first time he asked for bigger tits didn’t tip you off ?
>>
>>60820205
Am I the only person who thinks that dragon tattoo looks really fucking lewd as an icon?
>>
>>60820455
Dunno. Not like I can do anything though, he'll get his fapbait and toddle over to /aco/ to get lewds of her (that bog will probably also draw).

>>60820460
Somehow I must have glossed over the giant red circle in the ref when I looked at it but yes it's crystal clear now.
>>
>>60818720
Would add, typically expression he has is a blank/1000 yard stare or somewhat disgusted. Usually always has a faded, piercing, "seen some shit" look in his eyes.
>>
>>60820387
It's magic~

>>60820402
Maybe. Never really denied that.
It's a CYOA spreadsheet and an old DnD character combined really. The DnD campaign fell apart after a few sessions from people not all showing up and the GM getting hit with the depression. I liked my character, being a dickass pyromancer and such.

>>60820474
/aco/ actually gave me a fairly SFW drawing, which was pretty cool. Probably not going to request her again after this one though.
>>
>>60820512
>It's a CYOA spreadsheet and-

mate I really don't care. just, fuck you for being here and being a leech for some fapshit when some of us actually want character art for games that exist.

I hate people like you so much and what's worse is that all that can be done is to sit and watch. so congrats, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>60820461
Yes you are the only person who thinks that. It in no way resembles the female reproductive tract, you're seeing things anon.
>>
File: goboWIP.jpg (76 KB, 302x300)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>60820106
Mite try the gobo grill.
>>
File: raine2.jpg (699 KB, 2000x2800)
699 KB
699 KB JPG
>>60820148
>>60811511
>>60807292

I changed a few things, so updating before cementing linework and shit. Not sure how to get the hand not so wonky, I touched it up a bit, but still looks a little weird. Tried fixing the legs, and the boots/feet fell off canvas, so I need to sort that out as well...
>>
>>60798991
Requesting an old fart for a Blossoms are Falling game.

Heian period, Gambling man, Yugi's Grandpa. Has a good for nothing grandson that said 'family is everything' and turned on him the second occult shit started happening! Grandson, he fought with me in the Rebellion, I have to help my old friend!
After it's done we'll all sit back, and play some Go.
>>
>>60814640
so your wife's son can browse too?
>>
>>60820542

Isn't every requester essentially a leech? You're basically begging for something for free while at best offering a bit of enjoyment or practice to the artist, but even that is still on them to provide.

If you want someone to take your request, try having more visual references, less text and keep everything to a single post. If you have a wall of text it'll pretty much get ignored instantly. Make it apparent what you want, but don't get super detailed into the exact angle their legs should be at and the number of strands of hair on their head. It has to be open enough for the artist to have fun with it but detailed enough that the artist knows generally what you're wanting. If your request doesn't get picked up, try changing the wording or reference images.
Also don't expect anything to be done or done the way you expect it to. You're not entitled to anything. You're just leeching art from people willing to draw for fun. They pick what they want to draw, no one else.
>>
>>60820892
Yeah I really don't know what that anon's getting so upset for. If anyone's ruining the thread it's him
>>
File: Tavern rabbit.png (807 KB, 814x932)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
I would like to request a rabbitfolk tavern-keeper, stirring a large stewpot.
Outfit is as close to the provided dress as you can considering body type, and her hair is tied over her shoulder in a loose ponytail.
>>
>>60820892
>assumptions, the post

If all requestfags are leeches by nature then waifufags making requests for their unrelated OCs that they can fap over are degrees worse.

No part of my post asked for help making better requests, and everything you said are things those of us who have been here for more than 2 threads knows already. That does not mean that requesters like >>60820512 are welcome here to all but shit on people trying to ask for things the thread is actually here for. Go to /aco/ if you want fapshit (which the waifufag already did and decided it wasn't enough so he came here for more) and the worst part is people will make excuses for him and the artists that indulge him.

>>60820962
You're literally braindead, congrats.
>>
I wonder if I'll even get to bump my request with you guys arguing back and forth dooming the thread for an early death.
>>
>>60821022
Eh, bump away, I doubt the actual artists even glance at those posts.
That and it means you can migrate earlier if the thread does die early.
>>
>>60821022
Even if the thread dies early, you can just repost it in the new one.
>>
>>60821073
I'm not taking advice from you because you give me the creeps and I'm not going to bump this far before the 24 hour mark

>>60821076
I know but it's more about the annoyance of shitposting burying requests and potentially driving people away
>>
>>60821073
As a drawfag, some of us do. Though I only glance through them because y'all drama way too fucking hard and it's stupid funny.

Like that one guy a couple threads back who bumped somebody else's request 2 hours after posting just to make the requester look like a dick. That shit was so deliciously petty.
>>
>>60820993

You just sound butthurt someone else's request is being done and not yours.
>>
>>60821137
But anon... my request is anchored because it's a wip.
>>
File: 1398707379908.jpg (169 KB, 1016x970)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>60811752
>>
>>60819920
Thank you kind artist!
>>
>>60821104
Whaaaa, why am I creepy- other than creeping around on a random 4chan thread, occasionally commenting on things that don't concern me- shit you're right aren't you.

>>60821113
Oh lordy there was also a guy that decided it was necessary to rate every single request on here, triggering almost everyone since like all the ratings were hyper poor.
>>
>>60821270
Honestly, please stop posting.
>>
>>60821223
>>
>>60820993
Calm down my man
>>
>>60821326
Are you kidding
>>
File: 1522056368155491738.jpg (105 KB, 860x860)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>60821314
>>
>>60821378
it's not even a hook, it's the whole damn pole.
>>
>>60821378
What? this garbageposting is only accelerating the thread-death, might as well just get it over with.
>>
>>60821382

That one just needs to be some obscene resolution
>>
File: Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg (13 KB, 500x314)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>
>>60821326
We’re not at bump limit you faggot
>>
Requesting Charlotte digging a grave for this thread, with numerous already buried threads filling the rest of the graveyard.
>>
>>60821847
Thirsty requesters will make up any excuse to repost their requests.
>>
>>60821847
>>60821892
If it gets this bullshit dramaposting to stop, I'm all for it.
>>
>>60821992
Is that a joke
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>60821992
>>
File: goblin ref or somthing.jpg (811 KB, 3280x1752)
811 KB
811 KB JPG
>>60820136
ok here i have reason to belive its shit but here, my ref for my goblin girl
>>
>>60822153
wait no ignore
>>
>>60822177
The thread's not dead until it hits 300.
Fuck the shitposter or report him. It doesn't matter which.
>>
>>60822202
310 actually.
>>
>>60822202
You seem quite fannytroubled, Dickass.
>>
>>60822244
He's not wrong though. The correct way to handle a shitposter is to report and ignore, not to make a whole new thread.
>>
>>60822304
Eh, the way it was going, thread death was about to be reached. This happens almost every thread, so it's like just cutting the fat.
>>
>>60822390
Whatever you have to tell yourself, I guess.
>>
How many years do I have to devote to drawing before I become ok at it?
>>
>>60823348
More
>>
>>60799168
Bump
>>
>>60823348
depends on how fast you learn and what the minimum for "ok" is for you.
>>
>>60823348
three fiddy
>>
>>60799407
bump
>>
>>60804590
bump
>>
>>60803107
bump.
>>
>>60823593
This wasn't actually me bumping it, but it was time anyway for a 24 hour bump, thanks anon.
>>
>>60824894
Who's going through bumping things that aren't theirs? Separately?
>>
>>60805778
Bump.
>>
>>60825382
likely someone trying to burn the thread.
>>
>>60825438
For what possible purpose? And then why not post images with it? And why disguise it as bumps?
>>
>>60825508
>why not post images

Why would that make a difference? We're 17 posts (16 now) from bump limit but we're 60 images from image limit. Posting pictures won't get the thread killed any faster than just regular posts.
>>
>>60799285
I didnt know what to do with the front, so im calling this done.
If anyone has any idea on what to add there, feel free to do it yourself.
all finished images that might be useful to you should (hopefully) be included in the imgur link, if not let me know.
https://imgur.com/a/bxlZInD
also have a small bee-riding as a thank you for waiting <3
>>
I guess I'm glad I didn't post my request in this thread yet. The shitposting cancer killed it hard.
>>
>>60826644
Just go to the other and this one can die
>>
>>60826644
me too, i am waiting it out, yeesh its slow
>>
>>60827110
Then why did you bump it instead of letting it go off to page 10
>>
>>60827138
ye old rules states that we must go to +310 replies before starting a new thred
>>
>>60827149
Or this one can 404 on its own. Do you not see that a new thread is alreasy up anyway? >>60821326
>>
>>60827156
Didn't know that post was deleted so apparently you didn't see.

But yes a new thread has been up for hours >>60821312
>>
>>60827156
its dead amig-
>>60827163
oh wow, i am a retard then. apologizes
>>
>>60825382
Don't try to get into the mind of a shitposter.
>>
Sometimes neglecting to link to the new thread is done in a deliberate attempt to throw off the shitposters for a while.
>>
yeah okay that'll fix it
>>
>>60827308
intended for the criminal mastermind >>60827291
>>
>>60827308
>>60827315
I never intended to imply it would actually work. Just that it's often done in an attempt. When you've been around as long as I have you know they'll find it anyways. The one thing neglecting to link to the new thread actually really shakes off (at least for a while) is a poorly programmed bot.
>>
>>60827994
what
>>
FINALLY
>>
>>60812250
>>60812316
that mask will give an artist carpal tunnel

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.