[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: a25-200-brion-stoutarm.png (1.46 MB, 745x1040)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Manly edition

Previously on /EDHG/:>>61363067

RESOURCES
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their decks strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commanders color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

CARD SEARCH
>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://scryfall.com

>Thread Topic
What's your favorite way to sacrifice creatures?
>>
File: 156.jpg (70 KB, 312x445)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>61370623
>What's your favorite way to sacrifice creatures?
this card always does really good work.
>>
GREATER GOOD followed closely by ashnods.
>>
>>61370623

Help me build Mazirek:
https://deckstats.net/deck-16730516-f5bfc182f8b950aeafd17815b050a2ea.html
>>
Best deckbox for carrying 3-4 decks? Look at the Arkhive and the Quiver at present

Also is Gonti in a Zur Slide deck too degenerate?
>>
>>61370688
What's up with Drownyard and God's Eye? I don't see ways to sacrifice them outside of Harrow.
>>
>>61370713
I use a Kaladesh fat pack box.
>>
>>61370741

Oh, those.
this used to be a pseudo-lands build, so I put them in since they're good with sac decks.

But I couldn't get a hold of titania or sylvan safekeeper (And other such cards), so it isn't anymore. Since getting my colours isn't an issue, I figured I'd leave them in incase I use smallpox and want a land that will give me extra value off being sacrificed.
>>
File: 1532364891395.jpg (53 KB, 1024x759)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>61370741
>His entire playgroup doesnt maindeck MLD
Um sweety, are you even playing edh?
>>
>>61370814
That's fair. Only other issue I see is that your deck appears to be 101 cards. Sacrifice outlets and synergy looks good, curve is a touch high but manageable. Without playing it myself I don't think I can offer more.
>>
File: 1200px-Yennett.jpg (140 KB, 1200x900)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
I love Yennett! Fuck ebola loli and fuck Vagina, I found my waifu.
Want evasion? Fuck you, have Flying AND Menace! How about you also get free spells or free cards too?
All kidding aside, I fell in love with her after first game with her. Swamp loli didn't make an impression, at least when it comes to the out of box-decklist, but Yennett is pretty and powerful.
Time to scrap Espertai.
>>
>>61370907
Yeah Yennett for sure seemed like the most interesting card in the Esper deck. Glad if it's actually working too.
>>
>>61370903

Yeah, I'm trying to squeeze in that 101st card.
Curve can be a bit of a bitch sometimes, but if it's left alone enough it tends to even out.
I also want to cram in Reassembling Skeleton, since it's never done me wrong and it's usually worth the two mana to have something to sac if I need it.

People tell me that I need more reanimation.
>>
>>61370907

Yennet alone made me consider grabbing the esper deck, but fuck paying $50 for her.
the ninja is cool too I guess, but I'm sure every Yuriko deck will be exactly the same.
>>
>taking apart Kresh to build Slimefoot

I'm not sure about it. I can't even build a fully optimized Slimefoot list but that fucker looks like so much fun.
>>
>>61370978
>I can't even build a fully optimized Slimefoot list
This sounds like the opposite of a problem
>>
File: knowledge vault.jpg (68 KB, 297x424)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>61370623
>>61370623
everyone post topdeck matters secret tech
>>
>>61371002

My local store is full of really competitive people. I feel like EDH is slowly but surely sliding away from causal fun to power gaming and optimization.
>>
>>61370969
>every Yuriko deck will be exactly the same.
Yeah. I've been playing Ninjas for years and last Thursday at the game store someone scoffed at me and said "Oh wow another Yuriko bandwagoneer."
Fuck you buddy.
>>
>>61371069

Oh yeah, definitely.
It's gone from "We have lots of cards, let's make jank" to "Fuck, too many cards, how do I streamline the combo?"
>>
>>61371037

Best Mode: Vaevictus edition
>>
>>61371037
scroll rack
sensei's divinging top
brainstorm
ponder
preordain
mystical tutor
counterbalance
reason//believe
nissa's revelation
>>
How many cantrips and draw spells can Wizards design before they run out of synonyms for "think?"
>>
>>61370814
>Since getting my colours isn't an issue
I'd be careful with this philosophy. You're running a full 12/36 lands that don't tap for colored mana. That means there's going to be a relatively high amount of hands you're going to have to ship for lack of colored mana. I consider 12 colorless lands to be kind of too much for even a monocolor deck, let alone a 2-color one.
Also, there are powerful colorless lands that you're not running, like Ancient Tomb, Arch of Orazca, Strip Mine, Blasted Landscape, Zhalfirin Void, and Thespian Stage. Even if you decide you're fine with 12 colorless lands, I think that lands like Drownyard Temple and Gods Eye aren't really worth playing unless you decide to go deep on land sac strategies.
>>61370862
If you're trying to dodge MD MLD, you want indestructible lands like Darksteel Citadel and Cascading Cataracts. Gods' Eye's 1/1 flyer isn't that great, and Drownyard only brings itself back once you hit 3 additional land drops (which is a long time). Also, the player playing the MLD spell will only cast it when it's beneficial to them, so you can't expect to have all the time in the world to draw into 3 lands.
>>61370907
Yennet's by far the most fun commander in the set; all the others, even if others are more "competitive."
>>61370956
I'm not sure what you mean by "squeeze in that 101st card." EDH deck size is unfortunately exactly 99+general, so you can't go above/below even if you wanted. Other than the high number of colorless lands and the deck size, your Mazirek deck looks good though. You can choose to add a reanimation package or a mana dork package to really speed up your clock, but if you're in more of a battlecruiser playgroup neither's really "necessary."
>>61370978
Slimefoot's a lot more fun than Kresh. I'd also argue he can be more competitive if you have infinite mana combos (as Slimefoot is a mana sink and a sac outlet is infinite damage).
>>
>>61370978
He’s a much better option. The problem with Kresh is that you have an engine requiring fuel, rather than the other way around as with Slimefoot. Put about 15 instants of various utility and some other activated abilities and you can have an excellent aristocrats strategy. I personally recommend Wretched Confluence and Pitiless Plunderer.
>>
>>61370623
Diabolic Intent
>>
>>61371161
I'll have to... Cogitate... On that one
>>
>>61371161
Infinite, watch.

>Sudden Inspiration
>Torrent of Knowledge
>Drip of Innovation
>Composite Sketch
>Collaboration
>Optimization
>Slight Advance
>Premeditated Inkling
>Profound Realization
>Temporal Epiphany

Or we could do phrases
>Cusp of Realization
>Breaking the Writers Block
>Practical Application of Knowledge
>>
>>61371085
To be fair I have a hard time blaming him. Yuriko might be the most popular and bandwagoned general of all time. I have the ninjas, love Kamigawa, and was going to build her, but declined after I saw the massive amount of interest. Even if the hyper-popular generals are up your alley, to me it's not worth it if you have significant chances of running into mirrors. Multiple of the same generals in a single pod trigger my lore autism (and it's kind of boring), so I try to make sure that it doesn't happen.
>>
File: 1515875466237.jpg (774 KB, 1080x1080)
774 KB
774 KB JPG
What's the best collection manager app/website? With buying another 30 cards I realized It's a high time to keep track of my collection. Mtgcollectionbuilder looks decent but people recommend deckbox.com. Do you have any experience with them?
>>
>>61370713
Why do you keep posting this, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>61370623

Goblin Grenade will never not be satisfying.
>>
>>61371251
Just sucks because like i said I've had the deck for years. Headed up by Vela the night clad. All I'm doing is swapping her for Yuriko but people don't know that... It's a weird feeling, seeing the life of your favorite deck squeezed out by something you should be happy about.a
>>
>TQ

Pic related
>>
>>61370713
I like the Arkhive, but then I like the Boulder deck boxes.
>>
I think a lot of people in these threads could benefit from this video. Pay attention now, these ladies are going to teach you nerd boys how to play!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=afwn26C3mwI
>>
>>61370623
devour.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/tana-and-ravos-swarm/

needs ashnod's and greater good, should also move over my foil impact tremors
>>
>>61371037

sunset pyramid
darksteel pendant
oracle's vault
>>
>>61371037
Mystic Speculation
>>
>>61371321
I reposted it because the last thread died soon after I first posted it. Calm your autism.

>>61371399
Don't the Boulders fit in the Arkhive? I'm lazy as shit so I was thinking of just getting the Arkhive, but I'd need to see it in person.
>>
File: inv-167-shivan-harvest.jpg (264 KB, 672x936)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>61370623
>TQ
One of my favorite sac outlets is Greater Gargadon, and I also have a soft spot for Eldritch Evolution. However my absolute favorite is this guy right here. You get to sac with the added upside of removing annoying lands.
>>
>>61371186

6 mana to draw one card?
Colorless cycling?
Why would I run those over lands that work with sac effects and synergize with my commander? I can see the others being okay, but so few of my 2+ symbol cards would be useable before I would draw into the colors.

And by "Squeeze in that 101st card" I mean the 100th card +Mazirek. I'm one card over, and trying to decide what to cut.
>>
>>61371369
Try not to let it bother you. I had the same thing happen with Eddy Markov. I'd been playing mardu vampires for years before he came out. Now most other people playing him have moved on, while I still have mine.
>>
>>61371516
Based on the thumbnail, I'd fuck the glasses girl and the bearded dude.
>>
>>61371516
I never know what to think of Lee Kwai. I feel nothing but sadness for him in this video, holy fuck those people are the worst. Imagine trying to get people into your hobby and you have those fuckers all around you. I'm all for more magic players but holy FUG the "lol I'm so nerdy, I don't know how to play!" Attitude is annoying. Not knowing magic is the exact OPPOSITE of nerd crap.

FUCK
>>
>>61371565
You should also swap out Hellion Eruption for Descent of the Dragons. Same cost +1 additional red to pick and choose any creatures to become 4/4 flying dragons. It's pretty good removal on top of upgrading your tokens.
>>
Lodge your complaints here, my dudes.

http://sgiz.mobi/s3/58c0fd16fc6e
>>
>>61371797
Geez, that looks like an invitation to Malware and a half. I know it is legit, but seriously.
>>
File: mdongo.jpg (114 KB, 900x1200)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>this hits the board

what do you do?
>>
>>61371988
Kill whoever thought this was a good custom card design
>>
>>61372030
>custom card

https://twitter.com/mtg_lee/status/1027985574185979904

Eminence was a _____
>>
>>61371988

who the fuck thought that that ability was appropriate for eminence?
>>
>>61371988
>mfw someone is going to take the bait
>>
>>61370623

What should I make with Damia that isn't just done better by another sultai commander?
>>
File: 1474089177828.jpg (60 KB, 480x386)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>61371988
>>
If I have Chainer out, and some of his nightmares, someone casting Wrath of God sends all my shit to the graveyard, or is it exiled because of Chainer leaving the field?
>>
>>61372066
Ohh, I get it. This is like that set with the Dungeon Master, that Chandra that makes Gremlins, and the Duel Masters Dragon. Custom cards for employees.
>>
>>61371661
>Why would I run those over lands that work with sac effects and synergize with my commander? I can see the others being okay, but so few of my 2+ symbol cards would be useable before I would draw into the colors.
But currently you have no way to consistently sacrifice them, so they don't synergize at all. You'd be better off playing fetchlands, or other lands that sacrifice themselves like Warped Landscape, Jund Panorama, Crystal Vein, Dust Bowl, Strip Mine, Field of Ruin, Wasteland, Haunted Fengraf, Buried Ruin, Memorial to Unity, and Scavenger Grounds.

Having the ability to sacrifice them on-demand is far more important than having cards that have a downside (not producing colored mana) without being able to consistently capitalize on their upside (as they do nothing to help you on their own).
>>
>>61372066
Oh God, its even worse than I thought
>>
>>61372090
Dredge. My friend has a Damia deck based on dredging stuff and it's pretty fun.
>>
>>61371988
>tier 0 commander
>only a handful of copies in existence, none for sale
I can almost smell the autistic rage of cEDH faggots.
>>
>>61372118
Chainer is a triggered ability, meaning the creatures he brought back will already have died when the ability is put on the stack. Since they aren't creatures and not on the battlefield, they are not exiled
>>
File: Nira,_Hellkite_Duelist.jpg (323 KB, 876x1200)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>61371988
>make a deck with nothing but counters and removal
>draw and play land every turn, never going down on hand size
>deal with threats if you need to
>right before your turn, if you didn't need to deal with threats, activate before right before your turn
Nothing about this card is OK
>>61372160
>I can almost smell the autistic rage of cEDH faggots.
These cards don't have standard cardbacks, so they're illegal by default. Just like pic related.
>>
>>61372160
>Tier 0 commander
>Is essentially birthing pod in the command zone

If this was legal the format would be ruined
>>
>>61372137

6 of the colorless producing lands sacrifice themselves, and high market sacrifices creatures.

the others are reliquary tower, rogue's passage, TempleOTFG, and then drownyard and god's eye.

I don't know what's nonsynergistic about them.

Those last two can definitely come out though, I can probably sell them to a friend running the Jund Lands train, or make something that uses my gitrog.
>>
does paradox haze + estrid's invocation make unlimited upkeeps + unlimited enchantments coming into play triggers?

if so what can we do with it?
>>
>>61372210

That'd be dumb fun with a bunch of flicker cards.
Have to do some immortal archenemy bullshit with deadeye and flickerwisp or something.
>>
>>61372270
>>61372160
Might have misinterpreted your post. Ignore my retardation
>>
>>61372066
Ok I thought something was up since it was named modo, I appreciate it being cast for BUG.
>>
>>61372281
>first upkeep each turn
i don't think it does
>>
>>61372281
no, since Haze only triggers on the first upkeep of a turn. Nice try
>>
File: capture.png (9 KB, 759x200)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>61371797
>>
>>61372179
thanks man, cheers
>>
File: 10e-236-soulblast.jpg (253 KB, 672x936)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>61370623
>TQ
I'm not even a red player, but I love this card to death
>>
>>61372337
>>61372332

derp forgot how the card was worded.... thanks for pointing it out.
>>
File: 1525281068951.png (27 KB, 691x653)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>61372348
i can relate
>>
>>61371714

What's wrong with the girls? I'm watching the video and it seems fine. They're obviously putting up a show for the camera, but it looks like they're having fun. I'm not a fan of the "im so nerdy" thing" (for anyone, especially adults), but it's not too egregious. What didn't you like?
>>
>>61372280
I'd definitely cut drownyard and god's eye. Rogue's passage all depends how highly you value the activated ability, but it's not super-synergistic with your primary gameplan.

I think that Reliquary Tower is overplayed unless you're running specific decks that draw a ton of cards. Temple is OK in ramp-heavy strategies, but it shouldn't count towards your land count given how it works. It's more like a ramp spell that you can cast for free as long as you have 4 other lands.
>>
File: 20180810_123911.jpg (2.83 MB, 3024x4032)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB JPG
https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/yet-another-monob-aristocracy/

Just made a few tweaks to this deck, are there any glaring omissions aside from Solemn? (none of my LGS have copies available and I don't want to pay shipping on a $5 card)
>>
>>61372355
oh fug kresh is happy
>>
>>61371988
0, Discard a card: Search your library for a card named Dryad Arbor, put it into play, then shuffle.
0, Discard a card: Counter target top of library tutor. Maybe get a Walking Ballista out of their deck or something.
>>
>>61370681
This guy knows whats up.
>>
>Building Kozelik Great Distorion deck
>so happy I get to include utility lands
>realize my deck has very little interaction

What are artifacts / colorless that you recommend as good removal?
>>
>>61372370
I think most of it was that - the pageantry felt forced and put on. It makes me feel like they'll put the game down and never come back to it, and makes me think the content is 100% generated by product promotion (which it IS). Even the dude with the ponytail feels forced, but he at least holds it back a little
>>
>>61372493
duplicant, meteor golem, nev disk, spine of ish sah, walking ballista, all is dust, ugin
>>
>>61372493
Scour from Existence, Spine of Ish Sah, the new Meteor Golem. All very expensive for what they do, but that shouldn't actually be a problem in Kozilek. Oblivion Stone and All is Dust are also good.
>>
>>61372090
Dream Halls
>>
>>61372396

Too few lands and creatures for aristocrats style deck. You should have at least 36 lands in a non ramp color like this. Also more ramp. Play wayfaring bauble, Nirkana Revanent, maybe leaden myr. You also need creatures that come back for free. Reassembling skeleton, Bloodghast, and nethertraitor. These guys are going to provide a ton of value. If you're aristocrats I would consider running black market. Makes a ton of mana in the right deck.
>>
>>61372496

Nerd culture is now a commodity. It's the commercialization of a culture made by nerds for nerds, except it's now perfectly sanitized of everything that made it great. So I no longer identify myself as part of that subculture. They never wanted us, they just wanted the cool things we made. They don't understand them, do they destroy them and bastardize them. Circle of subcultures. Such is the way of mops.
>>
>>61371516

Speaking about youtube, I saw the last game knights on my recommendations and decided to click

Holy fuck does the football guy look miserable. Looks like the only one thats not a marketing stunt
>>
File: 136[1].jpg (65 KB, 312x445)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>61372493
A time-honored classic.
>>
File: 12[1].jpg (108 KB, 480x680)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>61372493
Here's a card nobody ever remembers until it's countering a critical sorcery or exiling Mother of Runes.
>>
>>61372746
it's just because the rest of them are professional personalities. he's not an entertainment person, he is an athlete.
>>
I actually think Lord Windgrace can work guys, I'm building it landfall with a superfriends sub theme and a lot of hate creatures and it just seems like it should work out well
>>
File: 1414446573777-1.jpg (376 KB, 663x783)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>61371314
Shameless selfbump
>>
>>61372819
Windgrace was never the problem. It's the entire garbage pile that comes packaged with him.
>>
>>61372746
Yeah, that guy seems like he really hates being there. He also seems retarded to boot.

>When I put the Fertile Ground on my land it makes it like a seedborn muse.

Fucking remove him, for his own good.
>>
>>61372746
He also actually plays good decks. The first time he was on he dropped a turn 3 Ugin on their asses.
>>
File: xjvo1vbg1qb11.jpg (43 KB, 612x695)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I just got the bant deck never played EDH before what do I do now
>>
>>61372678
>identifying with a subculture
That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>61372920

go play it a few times. get the feel for the deck, change things in deck to make it run smoother. Get more cards for it, start to get bored with it then make another deck. rinse repeat for a while, have stock piles of decks "in the making".
>>
>>61371037
tfw your lantern deck fell apart since it is literally impossible to lockdown four topdecks without dying unless you're going super stax in which case why bother
>>
>>61372396
Is that a prison blanket?
>>
>>61372920
>Pick yourself up a Verduran Enchantress, Mesa Enchantress, and Satyr Enchanter.
>Switch to Tuvasa as your commander.
>Grab some more removal like Oblivion Ring, Banishing Light, Cleansing Nova, and Austere Command
>Upgrade the manabase. Check lands (Sunpetal Grove, Glacial Fortress, and Hinterland Harbor) are cheap now. Get the 2 BFZ duals and 2 cycling duals as well as a Yavimaya coast
Should be a really cheap upgrade and be perfectly playable.
>>
>>61373107
That's a playmat
>>
File: lzSywm[1].jpg (19 KB, 233x320)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Have you ever actually seen anyone use one of the oversized commander cards?
>>
File: TG EDH Banlist.png (132 KB, 1088x552)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
So what do you fine afternoon folk think of the -official- /edhg/ ban list?

The Rules Committee no longer has an iron grip on our format.
>>
>>61373191
No, they're retarded and I don't understand why anybody would use them. Really. I don't understand why WOTC still prints them other than muh tradition.
>>
>>61373213
>sol ring is banned
>mana crypt, vault, and ancient tomb are not banned.

p2w
>>
>>61372678
lol get a load of this guy

desu that redhead is cute and she's stupid and they put her at the front of every mtg video because they know you nerds love girls like her so get over it and get back to batin'
>>
>>61373213
Kaalia should be on the list. Fuck "that guy."
>>
File: kestiathecultivator.jpg (53 KB, 265x370)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Picked up Bantress deck today, this is my first round of edits to the deck. Looking for more suggestions/improvements.
https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/bantress-boggles/
>>
>>61373191
I knew one guy that used the oversized Kaalia because he didn't want to shell out for the actual card. This was back when you could still tuck commanders, so it made for an awkward situation a couple times.
>>
Color identity is a bad mechanic that only exists to keep people from havimg fun. Discuss.
>>
>>61373360
You're a bad mechanic. Bet you're shite at fixing cars.
>>
>>61373360
Nah, it restricts deckbuilding which inherently increases the level of fun in the format. If any deck could run any card, the format would be reduced to rock-paper-scissors but one deck is the rock, the paper, and the scissors.
>>
>>61373360
Off colored fetches shouldn't be allowed. Even mentioning other colors shouldn't be allowed. So no Red Elemental Blast in a Gruul deck.
>>
>>61373360
No, restricting colors increases diversity in the format and encourages more thoughtful deckbuilding. You might as well not even make it a singleton format at that point too.
>>
File: capture.jpg (1.13 MB, 3264x1836)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
So the deckboxes all have this symbol on them. Did the set symbol change at some point?
>>
>>61373293
Shield of the Oversoul
Daybreak Coronet
Armadillo Cloak
Privileged Position
Sun Titan
Idyllic Tutor
Sigarda, Host of Herons
Tajuru Protector
>>
>>61373509
*Tajuru Preserver
>>
File: wotc.jpg (10 KB, 248x203)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>61373502
>>
File: wotc.png (192 KB, 619x508)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>61373541
Get that shit outta here
>>
>>61373293
I bought the same deck and I plan to not only keep the U archetype but also add G and W. They seem to be fun and budget options. Also if you every want to run Estrid, check the nuwalkers oath cards.
>>
>>61373389
Just fixed my car last week. nice try.
>>61373410
By definition there has to be a best deck in every format, the only reason it isnt common knowledge in edh is because games take so long its basically impossible to figure it out before more cards are printed.
>>61373412
Tru
>>
>>61373502
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's the Commander Anthology Vol. II symbol
>>
>>61373616
>By definition there has to be a best deck

Not necessarily. By what standard would you measure such a thing?
>>
>>61373605
>keep the U archetype but also add G and W

But how will you fit a suicide package?
>>
>>61373509
Sovereigns of Lost Alara
>>
>>61373639
Win rate how every other format rates the best decks. Ease of play and popularity are factors but at the end of the day are tertiary factors compared to win rate.
>>
>>61373654
>suicide package
What does it mean?
>>
>>61373629
It fucking is.
>>
>>61373673
The problem is that there is no objective way to determine what is -the- best deck. Decks with the highest win rates are always in flux. There are too many variables to declare one deck the best in an absolute, objective fashion.
>>
>>61373706

>Inviting the meme brigade

Just stop kid
>>
>>61373706
He means you should be building Enchantress Suicide Aggro (Control).
>>
>>61373738
And while I agree with that sentiment removing color identity wouldnt effect this factor at all. Edh is multiplayer format and people would hate out the biggest tryhard player like they always would and rng will effect whether their attempts are successful or the best deck is.
>>
>>61373759
Sorry, english is not my native language - I'm not as familiar with the EDH lingo as I should
>>61373768
Oh, so le ebin maymays? I love funny but pointless posts - here, take my (you)vote.
>>
>always ratcheting up my decks and constantly brewing cEDH
>Playgroup is chill beerdudes
Thank God I can get it together and have two low-power decks, but fuck it hurts to have 3 decks that I cannot field because I don't want to sully anyone's fun and I don't want to mingle with LGS autists
>>
File: 1508867589341.jpg (25 KB, 569x569)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>61373412
looks like dis nigga just got blowed out by my boi ruric hahaahahah
>>
>>61370623
Rule change to allow non-combat damage to count as commander damage when?
>>
>>61370862
I want her to stick that bat up my ass
>>
>>61373278
Ancient tomb is a completely fair card.
>>
>>61374054
Purphoros might be a little too busted.
>>
File: why.jpg (158 KB, 446x310)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>61373278
rofellos
>green identitiy
>costs GG
>1 toughness
>summoning sickness
>only generates mana if you have lands with the forest subtype

mana crypt
>goes in every deck
>costs 0
>second most resilient card type
>can tap the turn you play it
>adds 2 mana with no requirements
>>
>>61374054
Never ever. Nekusar and Purphoros are strong enough.
>>
>>61373293
2x Argothian
Seems good
>>
>>61374187
>tfw you own a Rofellos for the sole purpose of being able to play him the second he's unbanned
>>
>>61374187
Anon doesn't understand that you can play more than 2 forests at a time.
>>
>>61373191
Sometimes I will use the oversized version to represent the command zone. It just helps keep things organized when all the dice lying around start to get confusing.
>>
>>61373710
>no laughingwhores.png
lmao
>>
>>61373191
>not building giant tribal deck and printing out oversized proxy cards to create a giant 99 deck, good luck shuffling it though, you'd need to be a big guy
>>
>>61374468
They make oversized sleeves, ostensibly for Planechase. I've shuffled the Planar Deck without much issue before.
>>
>>61371610

Can confirm, they do
>>
>>61374054
30 lif would be a better change. Aggro needs the buff and 9 damage isnt that much more.
>>
>>61374795
Fuck off. My Necropotence needs that 10 extra life
>>
>>61374558
I doubt you've shuffled a planar deck of 100 cards, sleeved
>>
>>61374931
You don't know my life.
>>
File: 20180810_174923_HDR~2.jpg (327 KB, 1513x1836)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>literally just opened out of the precon
>curved fucking deck
Jesus fucking Christ wizards get your shit together
>>
Has anybody done archenemy edh? How did it turn out? Is there an app to do the archenemy deck? I don't want to pay 20$ for another extra turn scheme.
>>
How do the new storm cards work with partners? Does it copy for each time you've cast each commander?
>>
Whats the etiquette with getting a condition-based refund on TCGPlayer? Ordered some swords from my Voltron deck and the Light and Shadow is pretty roughed up despite being listed as LP.
>>
>>61373191

I once saw a guy use the ezuri card.
It was baffling. Not packaged in any way either.
>>
>>61375014
Why bother?
You bought it knowing it would happen, but hoping it wouldn't.
But you knew. You knew.
>>
>>61375072
>702.123e If an effect refers to your commander while you have two commanders, it refers to either one.

It doesn't care about specifics, it effectively just cares about how many times you've cast "a" commander from your command zone.
>>
>>61375048
We do it often at our pod. Its a complete shitshow every time. But the fun kind of shitshow I'd do again in a heartbeat.
If that makes sense and sounded like a positive give it a shot.
>>
>>61370907
She seems like one of the most fun cards in this set, I'm definitely going to build her. definitely going to add void winnower to the deck.
>>
>>61375123
>either one
So if I've cast one twice and another 3 times, I would get 3 copies, not 5?
>>
>>61375141
I have a monored daretti deck and the archenemy schemes from the artifact themed deck. I was looking at how much the good schemes are and it honestly surprised me
>>
Does anybody here have any artists whose styles you actively dislike?
>>
>>61375192
most of them are so good idiot players will just waste turn after turn using all their mana trying to roll to their favorite.
So you just ignore it all the best you can and develop as though you weren't playing archenemy.

And then they flip to their plane randomly and destroy you.
Then you start rolling like a fiend too. Its a crazy dynamic and makes games seem so insanely fun and unpredictable. Everyone thinks they are going to somehow beat the system, and they all begin paying into it in no time.
>>
>>61375218
any and all of the CGI koreans.
Everything feels so sterile and muted.
And then it feels too "designed by committee" on top of that.

Give me Christopher Moeller doing an entire set already!
>>
>>61375183
You'd get 5.
The design article specifically said "This goes great with Partner commanders, like the ones from Battlebond", or something along that lines, so even if the rules are written out unintuitively, the intention was always it would count every time "a" commander was cast from your command zone.
>>
>>61375218
Not really into terese nielsen. Also while I like RKF, his dakkon blackblade art is goofy- that fucking grinning face. Still way better than most trash art put into the game today.
>>
>>61375218
Most of the current ones. Some of them need to realize that sometimes less is more.
>>
>>61375218
All I know is they haven't developed a way to make the shitty CG artwork even look like its pretending to be painted so it all sucks.
>>
>>61375218
Terese Nielsen. They have some really nice pieces but I think their popularity is a bit overrated and I think there's plenty of artists who do as good if not better work that get overshadowed by Nielsen.
>>
>>61375218
The new artists are so shit compared to the old titans that I don't even know a single artist's name off the top of my head.
If any artist is reading this, we both know that is the single most disparaging thing possibly said about an artist.

And I mean it. The people I think of when I think MtG art probably don't even do art for MtG anymore.
>>
>>61375218
I used to dislike, but not hate, Foglio and Chippy. Modern art is so shit it made me come around to Foglio and Chippy by proxy.
Let that sink in.
>>
File: 45[1].jpg (65 KB, 312x445)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>61375324
You don't know Seb?
>>
>>61375218
Whoever does the modern stuff, it's just, I guess bland, despite all the shit going on in the arts.
>>
File: goblin family.png (325 KB, 447x310)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
Which one would be better to build a casual goblin-tribal deck?
>>
>>61375252
I use KLD Island #254 exclusively as scrap. I use one to remove spiders and beetles from my house, and have a picture of another one sitting in a spiderweb on my outside wall.
>>
>>61375371
mediocre, but better than I gave them credit for in my blanket statement.

>>61375426
I use Kaladesh forests and islands as my scooper for my weed.
>>
>>61375324
mtg still brings in plenty of great artists, sucks that you're too busy jerking off to guay art to notice.
>>
>>61373213
>Island
>Snow-Covered Island
Got a good kek out of me. I actually wouldn't mind Cyclonic Rift being banned.
>>
>>61375463
Excuse you, I exclusively jerk off to Elesh norn.
>>
>>61375396
>casual
Auntie, of course. Raidmother Wort is for 2-for-1 spellslinging shenanigens, which in green can be fucking degenerate.
>>
>>61375463
guay is just mediocre to me as well. Christopher Moeller is my favorite artist because his art looks like a comic book still, after 20 years of doing cards.

Most of the new artists don't understand framing or color theory and it fucks up their image before any other critique can even be applied.
Any gook artist doesn't get that the image is going to be on a 2.5x3.5 box either and crams waaaaay too much into the image.

They suck son, you being butthurt about it doesn't change that.
>>
File: 1422056853731.jpg (271 KB, 1630x998)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>61375501
>guay is just mediocre to me as well
>>
>>61375256
Oh, that's sweet then.
>>
>>61375501
>guay is just mediocre
Gimme my torch
>>
>>61375501
>Christopher Moeller
>good
opinion discarded
>>
File: 1527450959749.png (135 KB, 1211x956)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>61375501
>guay is just mediocre to me
>>
>>61375396
Raidmother is a spellslinger deck. Auntie had goblin synergy.
>>
File: persecute-artist .jpg (311 KB, 672x936)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>61375501
What did you just say?
>>
File: Entomb.png (121 KB, 223x311)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>61375501
Moeller is unimaginative shit. I'm not sure how you can claim that a newer artist like Seb doesn't understand how to make an image work on a card.
>>
>>61375160
I've found that she's not only pretty, but also really fun to play. I made a deck of her, but it's still in testing phase and I got still 19 cards that I'm thinking of adding.
>>
Why do 99% of Battlebond cards look like absolute shit? They look less like mtg cards than the fucking invocations from almond cat.
>>
>tfw want to prove anon wrong by showing how cool the Theros arts were on the gods, but Theros was 5 years ago
Theros had some godtier art, pun intended
>>
>>61375014
is this what you faggots have been complaining about all this time? I thought the internet had gone collectively insane when I was trying to see what this infamous curling was and I thought that would be curling perpendicular to that direction.
Riffle shuffle it literally once you fucking asshat. Are curling cards the 60 fps of /tg?
>>
>>61375396
Shattergang.

Now go!
>>
File: 163718326163281.png (108 KB, 187x225)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
Which legendary creature has the best tits with no edits? I want a lewd commander.
>>
>>61375679
because it's entirely intentional
>we want DoTA / LoL audience
>>
>>61375696
nah before they switched cardstock back in battlebond, the curling was much much worse.
>>
>>61375716
Sliver Queen
>>
>>61375716
objectively the best tits
>>
>>61375690
The whole starfield theme is just amazing and I'm happy as fuck WotC gave us the Wheatlady with the Bant precon
>>
>>61375722
I honestly feel like I'm being memed. I just bought one of those jank boxes of 1000 DOM cards and there is literally zero bend
>>
>>61375734
Thicc angry lady :3
>>
>>61375743
Dominaria is using their new card stock. So yeah you should notice considerably less bend compared to something like Ixalan or Kaladesh
>>
>>61375716
Khemba, Akroma, Sheoldred, Drana, Titania, Nylea.
>>
File: commander 18 bingo.png (445 KB, 1486x1842)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
I know I'm a little late with this, but how'd we do?
>>
>>61375800
just as a heads up, wotc doesn't do rarity shifts for commander products.
>>
>>61375696
curling cards are a problem when three cards out of your deck curl and people start thinking that you're marking cards, especially when those cards are reprints of expensive staples.
>>
File: bingoc18.png (409 KB, 1486x1842)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>61375800
bottom left is kind of subjective, i think they mostly hit it out of the park with the old lore characters. Tawnos is a bit boring though.
>>
File: 1410116575689.jpg (9 KB, 500x375)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>Buddy orders a card online off ebay
>it's worth 80ish
>he gets it for 15
>he tells me about his awesome deal
>warn him it might be fake at that price
>asks seller to verify it's authenticity
>seller cancels the order and never responds
>>
File: meme.png (704 KB, 1486x1842)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>61375800
As close as I got, but no bingo
>>
File: 1490601583074.gif (1.29 MB, 195x229)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>61375696
>pretending that the curling problem didn't exist
Kess is actually unplayable in Legacy because the card curls too much and not a single vendor on this planet has one that's able to be played in tournaments.
There was a guy who picked up a win because his opponent cast Kess, guy called judge for marked cards, Kess was too bended to be allowed, and got a game loss. The guy knew to call a judge because he checked with the head judge about his own Kess card and every Kess that the vendors had.
Riffle Shuffling does not undo the bend, asshat.
>>
>>61376003
I remember that, dude went to every vendor at that GP and none were playable.
>>
>>61375665
Yeah, I think she is pretty too. I ordered a aminatou playmat because I kind of like her art, would have prefered a yennett one tho.
>>
>>61373191
I used to play with one back when I kept my EDH deck in the pre-con box it came in.
>>
File: 213.jpg (68 KB, 312x445)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>61375716
>>
>>61375721
>we want DoTA / LoL audience
no shit. that was the theme of the set.
>>
File: Image (3).png (124 KB, 223x311)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>61376082
There's nothing this visually offensive in those games.
>>
>>61376067
Could you imagine fucking a 4-armed chick?
>>
>>61376127
7 vajines...
>>
File: playmat.jpg (3.02 MB, 2450x1399)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
i found this playmat at a garage sale. any of you nerds wanna help me id the signatures? some are obvious (lsv, bbd, eric lavine, sam black chris rahn) but the rest are a mystery to me.
>>
>>61376140
maybe more
>>
>>61376106
i didn't say there was and i also don't care about your opinions
>>
>>61375893
Honestly the manabase for these decks gets worse every year, most checklands and painlands are pretty cheap, they could easily add those without getting beaten up by starcity games.
>>
>>61376169
functionally the decks would be better with basics.
>>
>>61376067
The only real answer. Nin has the biggest tits around.
>>
>>61375721
>>61376082
>>61376106

Those games are full of cheesecake characters who's sole purpose is to pander to fan service.

This is the exact opposite of what everyone's been bitching about with MTG's current artistic themes. Way to try and sound topical or something and take a shot at MOBA's though.
>>
>>61376207
>tfw you've earned enough good boy points but wotc refuses to give you pictures of milkies
i'm sure your life is suffering
>>
>>61376207
Yeah, Jace (tm) and the other Basedwalkers are not pandering at all.
>>
File: impasse.png (1.36 MB, 963x661)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
This is so fucking hard anons, I have no clue which one to pick. Give me your best arguments.

Kamigawa Yosei is the commander if that helps.
>>
>>61376266
>actually debating between Christopher fucking Rush and some other faggot
>>
>>61376266
Get some full arts instead
>>
>>61376297
There aren't full-art snow-covered tho.
>>
>>61376266
I always had a thing for those old basics that told you that you could tap them for mana.
>>
>>61376310
Go with the one on the right then. It's fucking gorgeous
>>
>>61376266
new frames to match duh

>>61376297
>full art snow plains
>>
>>61376141
Im curious to know what you paid for it.
>>
>>61374795
I kind of agree with this change. It would help aggro and more midrangey decks get there reliably enough to race combo and stax.
>>
>>61375989
>Commander ninjutsu
BINGO BABY
>>
>>61376326
i think it was 3 dollars? it was in a pile with a bunch of other stuff.
>>
>>61376310
>>61376320
>full art snow
Some day.
>>
>>61376347
>he's right
we've got a winner folks
>>
Threadly reminder the new best format came out.
>>
>>61375696
It's mostly a problem with foils, but cards from Kaladesh to Ixalan (and a little before) have a tendency to curl really easily. Foils just have it especially bad and tend to turn into bracelets.
>>
>>61370623

What's the jankiest deck idea you've ever had?

I think running Silas Renn or Glissa the Traitor artifact self mill would be fun, where you mill yourself out (use traumatize with Silas), get back desecrated tomb and elixir of immortality, pop the elixir, make a shit ton of bat tokens and swing in the air for game.
That artifact haste enabler would be important too, whatever it's called.
>>
>>61376399
okay, now this is epic
>>
>>61375240
I think you confused Archenemy and Planechase.
>>
>>61375617
>>61375581
>>61375572
>>61375542
To each his own. I think her actual artwork is stellar. I also believe that WotC purposely misuses her as much as possible because they hate actual genuine depictions of beauty.
>>
>>61376430
Read desecrated tomb again
>>
>>61376456
I did, completely. It has happened like 5 times now. My bad.
>>
>>61376484
"whenever one or more creature cards leave your graveyard"

this should work with shuffling into library, exiling, or returning to hand.
>>
>>61376507
>one or more
>>
>>61376514

fuck
>>
>>61376430
Someone in out pod made a Glissa eggs deck and it was hilarious. No one in the pod besides me had ever seen something like eggs so the others were blown the fuck away with the INSANE VALUE.
My entire pod loves stupid complex rube goldbergs for meager gain. I love them so much. I hope everyone else loves their pod too.
We talk such negative shit sometimes. Wonder if /tg/ could go a whole thread just being positive.
>>
File: 1531188996669.png (97 KB, 689x473)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>61376526
>>
>>61376526

Well, maybe I can do glissa and silas at the same time, make sultai artifacts.
use damia or some other generic value commander
>>
File: chronatog.jpg (26 KB, 270x240)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Just learned the thot I wasted 8 months of my life on has been cheating on me for at least 3 of those months. Recommend a new commander. I'm thinking of maybe building a spellslinger deck since I don't have one of those.
>>
>>61376572
Hey anon, what decks do you have already.
Also, be thankful it was not longer than 8 months. Now you're a free man.
>>
>>61376430
I made a Lazav politics deck centered around my waifu dakra mystic. It was full of all the sirens that force attacks and all those blue/black "only play during combat" tricks to force attacks or redirect attacks.
Everyone hated it and I grew to hate it by the end of the game. My entire group decided to gang up on me because of what the deck did. But they couldn't break my defenses at all and it was like 3 retarded infants getting bullied around by a pitbull.

I like the crazy spectacle of what EDH games can become, but that shit was too much for me. Took it apart that night and then my roommate made it card for card and got demolished for a month
>>
>>61376514
yeah you only get one

>>61376526
sorry man
>>
>>61376572
Riku.

Also, hit the gym, get swole, fuck her best friend. Truly this is the best timeline.
>>
>>61376572
First off, sorry to hear that anon. You'll get thru it with your frens.
Second, make a deck with that new rakdos chick from the C18 precons. Exclusively call her by your ex-gf's name the entire game. Go out of your way to set her up for bad blocks or attacks.
Then laugh and be merry with your magic bros.
>>
>>61376600
>hit the gym, get swole, fuck her best friend.
becoming muscular and trying to have sex with some random person out of spite don't seem like mature ways of handling trauma or sensible ways of making yourself feel better.
>>
>>61376141
anybody? i don't know where else to post this
>>
>>61376638
Them digits don't lie. It may not be mature or rational, but it will be primal and satisfying. Plus, it'll piss off his ex, and thots deserve to be forgot. If he's really lucky the two girls will destroy their friendship and resort to petty shitflinging while he laughs into his muscles and glorious temur deck.
>>
>>61376655
could always try reddit
>>
>>61376572
Sorry to hear lad. But Ramos Dragon Engine Gold Cards Matter is the spellslinger deck for you. Throw in all the charms, a bit of protection for Ramos, and whatever weirdness you can dream up. Win through crazy spells, commander damage or even the occasional actual real life Door To Nothingness activation.
>>
>>61376600
Is Riku just a value engine or does it play out more like a combo deck? He strikes me as removal magnet. Also I hate working out but I'm already a handsome boi so no issues.
>>61376584
Got a good mix of aggro, combo, hatebears and stax, as well as a cancerous Edric and Maelstrom Wanderer and a janky Ephara control. At a glance it looks to me like spellslinging is what's missing.
>>61376617
That's petty bruh.
>>
>>61376673
aside from the usual anti-reddit 4chan loyalty mentality...the reddit website is legitimately terrible.
>>
>>61376638
Build a creature hate spell deck and imagine each kill spell is targeting her.

Mutilate, defiling touch, last caress, etc
>>
>>61376679
Oh shit son that sounds sweet. And rather inexpensive once the manabase is formed.
>>
>>61376694
Let's be adults here, I'm not 13 years old.
>>
>>61376708
Okay then build a deck to distract from thinking about it if you’re not confronting your feelings about it. Blue/Red redirect spells deck
>>
>>61376534

What are eggs?
>>
>>61376399
why ban misstep?
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 190x265)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>61376776
eggs are artifacts that can be "cracked"

the original cycle were actual eggs (darkwater egg, mossfire egg, etc)
>>
File: download-1.jpg (10 KB, 190x265)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>61376790
wrong picture
>>
>>61376800

Is that why we say we crack artifacts that we sac?
must be.
>>
File: 9584_200w.jpg (23 KB, 200x285)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>61376819
most likely?
>>
>>61376819
I think HowToBasic has a pretty good tutorial for Modern Eggs (pre-ban) on YouTube.
>>
>>61376819

I'm having a slow day, you just said that yourself.
>>
>>61370623
Hey. Does anyone have that pic "scientists baffled by company's ability to constantly fuck up." I need it for reasons
>>
>>61376930
>>61373567
i have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>61376043
Seb McKinnon is one of the better artists out there, so it's understandable. Still, I think that swamp kid isn't interesting enough, not to mention she doesn't compare to Yen.
I'm gonna get Yen playmat if I'll ever find one. So far I've been using the one with Selvala and the fant, which was the art from one of the conspiracy cards from Conspiracy 2.
>>
>>61376949
Ah thank you, I didn't check the thread but I should have.
>>
File: 1533106012831.jpg (569 KB, 1536x1536)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>61370623
>Manly
I guess I should include him then
>>
>>61376106
What's with the carrot top
>>
>>61377017
colored hair is one of the stylistic markers of kylem
>>
>>61376106
>>61377017
Imagine down the line when they print a fancy promo of it that doesn't look like abject garbage.

It's all a long con.
>>
>>61377045
They either have a super bad taste or they be colourblind, like me. Nobody cares about Carrot top's gramma, since walkers are exclusively for scrubs.
>>
>>61377132
It's still gonna bring walkers to the field, though.
Walkers were a mistake as a card type.
>>
File: 1488223325332.png (6 KB, 253x199)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>61376572
>get cucked by his girl
>decide to get cucked by jotc out of angery as only answer
never change tg...
>>
File: 5c5.jpg (27 KB, 465x455)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>dating women
>>
File: Image (1).jpg (28 KB, 223x310)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>61376184

There's also this, but Visara sucks.

Funnily enough, both Nin and this version of Visara are by the same artist, Brad Rigney.
>>
>>61377233
>dating
>>
>>61377400
>>61376184

I did not know he did New Jhoira as well. Neat.
>>
>>61377400
So, Visara is a strictly worse version of Avatar of Woe, huh?
One could say that as a card she's simply dreadful.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (34 KB, 600x600)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>61377439
>>
>>61376572
>Spellslinger

Dralnu
>>
>>61376572
Toshiro Umezawa
>>
>>61377439
Can't say "strictly worse", since gorgon tits can fly.
>>
>>61377439
One is legendary
>>
I just bough the esper deck off of amazon
how much am I going to regret this forty-two dollar purchase
>>
So what precons did you all buy?
>>
>>61377715
>buying any of these turds
>>
File: capture.jpg (93 KB, 927x482)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>61377687
Depends on how well the commanders retain value, and that's not historically the soundest prospect.
>>
>>61377715
I only bought the Bant one. Only card I want out of any of the others is Xantcha to replace Lyzolda out of my Rakdos control deck.

Speaking of, which direction do you think would be better with Estrid? Prison/Pillowfort or Auras and Value?
>>
>>61377731
I basically bought it for the ninja commander.
>>
>>61370907
I've been having a lot of fun with chocolate loli but I respect your tatse anon.
What big spells are you casting with her?
>>
>>61377740
fag
>>
>>61377740

Have fun playing against everyone else playing Yuriko + unblockables + wound reflection + generic high-cost dimir stuff,
>>
>>61377740
She'll probably end up half what she's worth now.
>>
So I'm working on making my good Estrid deck and this is the first deck I'm going hard to try and make really powerful. I'm pretty new to EDH and I'm just wondering what should my mana-base look like? Obviously I'll chuck in all my in colour shocks and fetches, but other then that what land cycles are worth running and how many basics should I include?
>>
>>61377782
don't care what you think
>>61377803
I don't think any of the other people in my playgroup are interested in dimir
>>61377813
well the plus side is that I get her now
>>
>>61377740
She's already trending down. Here's hoping for a breakout in legacy.
>>
>>61377828
imo the only duals really worth running edh are those that can come into play untapped a decent percentage of the time.

i don't like fast lands, reveal lands, or slow fetches. temples are okay if you need the card selection. otherwise hybrid lands, battle lands, bond lands, check lands, and pain lands are the way to go.
>>
>>61377687
Regret it by the extra money for shipping and any tax because a LGS can set a buyer up for $40 flat with cash

Like me
>>
All four of my C18 decks arrived today, which one should I sleeve up first?
>>
>>61377988
the one with the great reprints
>>
>>61377921
fag
>>
>>61377972
Sounds like a nice LGS
>>
>>61377940
Are Panorama's worth using considering they can come in untapped and fix if I need it? Also are cycling lands worth it and if so how many?
>>
>>61377972
>$40 flat with cash
I just preordered the whole set for $25 each.
The Jund deck is almost worth it at that price.
>>
File: 1429125759193.jpg (108 KB, 781x719)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>tfw you're not excited for any of the cards in C18

m-maybe next year..
>>
>>61378047
panoramas don't provide untapped fixing, so i would skip them. cycling lands are okay but if you have access to good card draw colors (blue, black, and sometimes green) you don't really need them as much.

the number of basics you end up with is basically your total land count minus you number of good duals.
>>
>>61378097
Seriously. I am struggling to even pick 1 or 2 singles from this garbage fire.
>>
>>61378135
Best card in set.
>>
>>61378144
it's just copy enchantment with an upside and a downside.
>>
>>61378144
mediocre.
>>
>>61378178
And Copy Enchantment is a good card.
>>
3 horns, 3 eyes, 3 birds, 3 columns, 3 jugs, and 3 rugs

>>61378191
>>61378191
>>61378191
>>
>>61373673
this would be no issue if EDH were 1v1.
but it isn't.
as a multiplayer format, there can never really be a "best deck" because perception would go against your favor, and your win percentage will drop, making your deck no longer the "best". there are plenty of "better" decks though. it's much easier rating by the actual commander, as opposed to the entire deck.
>>
>>61376423
i didn't really see it in kaladesh, but most of my SoI cards are curled. not that it really matters, i don't think i really had anything of value from it anyways.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.