[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

The Fuzzier, The Better Edition

Previous >>62362036

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and talk about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
>Comments are enabled for a reason. Feel free to help out.

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>http://dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>http://mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

The Fall Season is coming, how do monstergirls get ready for the Winter?
>>
>>62404800
For weresheep it's the final sheer of the season, so the best day of the year.
Do monstergirls have a santa claus?
>>
>>62405057
I dunno, would (s)he be entirely neutral to the world's factions?
Does (s)he give toys and goodies to monstergirls?
What would constitute a good monstergirl?
In a similar vein, would there be a Chistmas truce during hostilities?
>>
File: DarkPriest5.jpg (328 KB, 1176x1068)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>62404800
>The use of male and female imagery in monster esoteric literature has seen a massive increase ever since the succubus queen came into power. One the most basic of levels, this can be a way of the author expressing their desires in a way that seems less uncouth, although it is commonly used like it is in human folklore and writings, i.e expressing forces of nature or the occult into something more understandable, i.e the masculine and the feminine, the joining of forces to make a whole, or something new. On a universal level, some works go against the teaching that the human god created everything and theorize the universe came to be when a feminine, creative,nurturing and life-giving force met with a masculine, controlling, world-shaping, changing force, thus any coupling by mortals is seen to be like the act that created the universe. In more optimistic works it is also used as an allegory for the future, where the female monster and the male human combine to become one whole.
-Selah Favale "The Importance of sex and love in occultic literature"
>>
Anyone know of any pics where it shows a winged monster girl with properly sized wings that'll allow for powered flight?
>>
File: 1524938274740.jpg (476 KB, 1920x887)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>62392765
The government wouldn't see it that way. They would see angry young men acquiring waifus of mass destruction and do everything in their power to stop it.
Shit would hit the fan hard the first time a SWAT team tried to arrest a shoggoth.
>>
>>62405430
doesn't the vampire from Monmusu have actual airborne sized wings?
>>
>>62405057
>Do monstergirls have a santa claus?
Do monstergirls have a Christmas?
I mean, elves are a thing, and maybe some White Horns could pull the sled.
>>
>>62405057
>>62406716
>Do monstergirls have a santa
It's Satan with a fake beard.
>>
>>62406035
Oh yeah, she does.
>>
File: Letters-to-Santa.gif (55 KB, 600x177)
55 KB
55 KB GIF
>>62406770
so it's a whole different take on the "You better watch out" part?
Does this mean there a little to none safe havens for Santa's rampage?
I the Order powerless to stop her and her elves?
>>
>>62405477
Things will turn around once the sabbath opens offices in DC and Hollywood.
>>
>>62406770
>Santa's on the Demon Lord's side
worst timeline
>>
>>62404800
So is there any specific place where the moth monks branched out? Like a main temple? What about holy sites?
>>
Where is the Royal Griffin Brigade barracked?
>>
>>62408693
maybe a not!Baghdad Moth city fell to a roving army of centaurs?
>>
>>62409019
I'm not exactly a history buff so you might need to walk me through that. Would the moths build a city of learning an trade?
>>
>>62409386
Yes, basically up to the XIII century Baghdad was THE major trading city, capital and nerve center of the Abbasid Caliphs, in 1258 it was taken by the Mongols and thoroughly wrecked it, accounts say that the Tigris river's waters turned dark by the amount ink from books thrown into it, which was a major loss of knowledge at the time, which is form where I'm drawing similarities to mark the need for the Moth temple to spread what little they have left.
As for "Would the moths build a city" question, I think that they would, most other bugs tend to build structures around their communities (save for mantids maybe).
>>
File: the mothest.png (393 KB, 1200x1024)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>62404800
>>
File: 1528335408719.png (1.81 MB, 800x1400)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>62404800
>An artist's depiction of the Chief Goddess
>>
File: 1539139354925.gif (991 KB, 500x375)
991 KB
991 KB GIF
>>62404800
Have a pleasant day everyone and hopefully this thread won't archive too early from a lack of bumps. Also remember that even if you're some shitty submariner that a Sahuagin will still love you.
>>
File: Anubis Monstergirl Cop.png (162 KB, 576x480)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
"Our Pharaoh-chan will show them, we do not serve! WE RULE!!!"
>>
>>62410033
> Tacti-cool dog girl
> Krinkov
That's kind of hot, yo.
>>
File: abrams tank.jpg (42 KB, 540x304)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>62405477

>>62385285
>>62392567
>>62392765
>>62394594
>>62395348
>>62395366

Another question relating to that...

How can MGE-tier mamono fare when handling with current modern day weaponry and firearms? Is it safe to assume Demon Realm Silver Bullets will be a thing mamono will start manufacturing?

And what would certain monstergirls, especially Gremlins do in modifying pic related for corrupting human enemies into loving MGs?
>>
File: 1520362506818.jpg (71 KB, 564x789)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>62409729
So centaur mongols snatched up the tapestries, shawls, strange knotted strings and whipped that shit out as they took over? That would be a good reason for the monks to start opening new temples and hunting down and protecting their history. Is looking for the woven journals of bygone sisters, normal moth eaten sutras and stories be how they handle pilgrimages?

Is there a moth monk recreating the Journey to the West?
>>
File: 1534975627414.jpg (89 KB, 519x1260)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
>>62404800
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
The witch lore of the lady is done. Thanks for the help. The current order of business is filling out the Arcane Marks for the Lore of Water.
>>
File: Owl Mage.jpg (90 KB, 765x899)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>62405430
The Harpies have quite large wings that won't strain suspension of disbelief to think that they can fly.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (369 KB, 1280x960)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>62409850

>>62409887
>Usagi
no Wonder she got trashed by the Demon Lord
>>62410002
Best mermaid
>>62410205
>Is looking for the woven journals of bygone sisters, normal moth eaten sutras and stories be how they handle pilgrimages?
yeah, I think that in their original pitch the Moth nuns would weave their misteries in their trapesties in a Braille-esque code, though that could be changed to just the tapestries in general, giving them reason to ask for money in exchange for their services, lessons and what not.
>spoiler
I mean, the rest of the cast is already there, so why not?
>>
>>62408970
well, what kingdom does it belong to?
>>
File: 1437299180340.jpg (163 KB, 900x1515)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>62410115
>>
>>62411406
das a big Kobold
>>
>>62405409
> theorize the universe came to be when a feminine, creative,nurturing and life-giving force met with a masculine, controlling, world-shaping, changing force
So the goddess and the dragon from wakfu. They even "dance" in canon.
>>
>>62408019
Santa is the demon lord in disguise.
Or her husband.
>>
File: 1516801369108.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>62412703
>Or her husband.
Yes, this is good.
I mean, not really in the christmas sense, but more of a Playboy christmas sense.
>>
>>62413164
Now the question is: what does kid monster ask for the Demon lord Hubby to bring them?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (125 KB, 600x800)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>62413207
like I was saying, Playboy christmas
>>
File: 1538905034507s.jpg (2 KB, 95x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
Would a Gryphon like this one make a good or atleast decent Mail Harpy?
>>
File: 1539076192596.png (215 KB, 1000x1000)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>62404800
A super shady and secretive Ratatoskr Information Broker to three-man Order Inquisition Team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXUX9NECjc

>Ratatoskr Shadow Broker: "Tehehe, you travel with fascinating companions Lady Inquisitor Amanda. Thank you for bringing me both Star Paladin Titus and the hero-level Paladin Leah, Lady Inquisitor. Their defeats and subsequent corruption, monsterization and incubization in Star Paladin Titus' case; will cripple The Order's hold on the Rubicon Delta."
>The Lady Inquisitor: "You're not putting a hand on anyone!"
>Ratatoskr Shadow Broker: "It's pointless to challenge me Lady Inquisitor. I know your every secret while you fumble in the dark. Ufufufu~"
>>
File: Ochimusha16a.jpg (307 KB, 885x1122)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>62404800
Ladies and gentlemen here's a sample of one of those long-running Zipangu stories that never seem to make any real progress towards the actual end-goal of becoming shogun, miritary ruler of all Zipangu.

>be young lord of a fallen clan
>your ochi found you in an orphanage and adopted you, becoming you momster and vassal
>one day, the two of you are walking through the marketplace discussing how you'll revive your house when you're snatched up by a kunoichi from a rival clan out to stop your plans
>after a brief chase that ends with the kunoichi running into a dead end alley, she drops you and decides to fight your ochi
>the two rush towards each other and your ochi draws her demonsilver sword
>they pass each other, seemingly without a scratch, but you were just barely able to see the numerous swings your ochi dealt in the blink of an eye
>as soon as her katana *clacks* into it's sheath, the kunoichi instantly suffers a mindshattering orgasm
>you're glad your bodyguard won, but...
>she walks over to your collapsed attacker, flips her on to her back and spreads her legs
>"Aruji-dono, this one has excellent birthing hips. She will make for another fine concubine to grow your clan."
>you wish she wouldn't do this with every assassin sent after you

>Chapter 369
>Anon-dono still has to conquer more than just a small village
>He hasn't even produced an heir yet
>His clan now consists of over 30 highly skilled and fertile warriors/assassins

>chapter 500
>everyone expects a big plot development because the author promised it
>gaijin pirates appear
>endless Pirates vs Ninjas war ensues
>*Booty-plundering and timber shivering intensifies*
>>
File: Neodymium.jpg (210 KB, 1224x1280)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>62410136
>Modern Naval Vessel Technology
>But it's all self-repairing with effectively unlimited endurance, being powered by love and demonic energy produced by the crew.
>>
File: CrowTengu23.png (2.63 MB, 2894x4093)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>62413530
Maybe they would, but normal harpies would be much more common and easier to create a team with, and/or enjoy the line of work more. Those snoopy Tengu would make some money on the side by delivering messages and using it as an excuse to poke around.
>>
>>62413530
yes
>>
>>62415122
>Tengu
At least they're not those bullying Black Harpy Magpies
>>
>>62413530
Are you gonna repost this every thread? Is that really where we're at?
>>
>>62411406
> Flecktarn
> GSD
> Wedding band on duty
Yep, German monster girl.
>>
Moths make me sad

If you touch them, they die
>>
>>62417624
>Dicking a girl to death
>Fucking a girl so hard her petite morte becomes the big morte
That's pretty fucking hot no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>62417624
you're not supposed to fucking squash them
>>
File: 1525771767011.jpg (1.23 MB, 3840x2160)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>62404800
kinda early (or late) reposting
>Setting's tech level is some where around XIV and XV century
>The Order is the major human faction, it's mainland is split into a northern Slavic/gothic styled region, and a southern classical/Southern European styled region, where the Order has its capital
>To the far north is where the demon Lord has her base, so far it's a blank blot on the map marked with HERE BE DEMONS
>Misceus, a neighboring monster coexistence state is trying to rebuild it's fallen empire
>The sea of Knights is the dark edge on the sea with the sunken city of the dead, ghost ships, goth mermaids, and on the edge of it is the deep layer of chaos cultists sea witches
>The southern sea separates the Order mainland from the desert continent, the land of exotic pelts filled with Brown monstergirls lies on the western coastline
>The southern coast includes rival merchant state factions, a pirate city based out of a shipwreck island, and a series of Amazon tropical islands.
>There's an island chain of wyvern riders, think of it something similar to Erlic's Melnibone, location yet to be discussed, proposed name was Draconia
>A Fairy Realm is under protection of an Order Realm, that is, when they're not ebroiled in their own internal power struggles, or is this realm protected by the fairies?
>Desert Continent has Arabian Nights city-states, nomadic sand elves, Pharaonic ruins whose inhabitants are trying to rebuild their fallen empire and Apophis ruled states.
>The Great North is a subcontinent of Scandinavian/Northern European styled states, with Viking monstergirls and and emerging merchant guild
>Somewhere in between the frozen north and the mainland there are some Duchies/Principates ruled by Matriarchal Vampires, running a Bene Gesserit program to breed the ultimate hero (for their nefarious purposes), Umacta being their center of operations
>>
File: Baphomet_0.jpg (128 KB, 422x500)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>62408015
>be Jew
>sacrifice little children to Satan
>get kicked out of 109 countries for sacrificing little children to Satan
>oy vey those antisemites
>take over DC and set up international human trafficking operations to sacrifice little children to Satan on industrial scale
>Satan physically appears at little child sacrificing ritual
>Satan is little child
>oy vey she looks pissed
>dead
>>
File: 1528842410366.jpg (1.69 MB, 4536x3400)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>62419405
>Zipangu and the Lands of Mist in the eastern sea are embroiled in their own internal struggles, will they be easy pickings for the monsters?
>Ruins dot the land, what wonders (and dangers) they may hide, cyclopean ruins or arcane forgotten knowledge?
>Undercities, whether these are populated by Dwarves, Bugs or other is yet to be discussed
>An Order Realm with French Chivalry for it's theme, houses haughty Elves
>there was talk of Cuman/Mongolian Centaurs, I would also pitch in a Spaniard vs Moorish Human realms with Centaurs outlying the Gothic Human Order portion of the map, totally not ripping the HRE
>Dwarves and Cyclops have given humans the gifst of steel and gunpowder (and beer), but remain mostly cooped up minding their own business, but for how long?
>Mechant Republics are a thing, but aside "they're there" not much was talked about them, though I do remember a mention of a Dragon being their dynastic accountant and head being the dirty secret of one ruling family, I found that entertaining
>the ancient cities of the Pharaohs, are they open and welcoming to foreigners and thrive with the caravans that come and go with their spices? or do only the adventurous and foolhardy dare explore their secrets?
>Fairy, Demon and Heavenly realms, how the bonkers do they functions
>On the southern extremes of the Desert Continent lie the Opal Kingdoms, home to unique treasures, bewildering spirits, and strange creatures.
>Masked Mantids, Centaur, Weresheep, Harpy and Arachne nomads out in the open plains and steppes, are there other dangers hiding in the seemingly endless sea of green?
>Heralds and servants of ancient, forgotten beings that lay asleep deep within the dark recesses of the world are re-emerging, some affected by the influence of the Demon Lord's world altering spell, though, are others mimicking their changed bretheren merely pretending, waiting for when the stars were right to plunge the world back into darkness?
>>
>>62419419
>and previously proposed/mentioned ideas
Attention to detail focusing about the geography of these regions, culture and in-general fleshing them out
Talk about theories of divergent evolution, whether this is due to corruption, natural, or magical reasons is up to debate and interpretation.
Also, last thread there was talk about: arabian nights themed automatons, colleges are a thing, and "barbaric" or simple minded beings keeping abyssals at bay.
Bugs, ravaging conquerors or laborious builders, can they manage to subsist on their own? or will they forge aliances and relations with the kingdoms of men?
The Sabbath, is it worth saving the world at the price of lolidom?
And I also remember there was talk about giant herders and Ice giant nomads, I think.
>>
So, if the head of the Order Realms is the Pope, would this mean the bishops supersede kings in their realms? or are they pumped up representatives?
>>
>>62419412
I thought monstergirls didn't kill? Why are you destroying your own narrative? And wouldn't Lolisatan gladly anal core all those child souls the Jews have been giving her, as was previously established as the thing ghostly/infernal monstergirls do to souls?
>>
bump
>>
File: Lich169.jpg (67 KB, 754x1107)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>62417774
Is this how Liches are made?
>>
>>62420325
I'd imagine it would depend on the history of the land and it's power. Kingdoms that can defend themselves for awhile without needing the Church to throw a crusade to help them wouldn't need to pay much attention to bishops but still might if the country has a long history of piousness.
>>
>>62421320
No, they are made when nerds who only have skeletons for friends go tragically unbullied for too long.
>>
>>62417774
Don't mind me, chief.
>>
>>62420777
That's a bait. Don't answer to bait.
>>
>>62421359
Don't bully liches, they're powerful and intelligent nercomancers.
>>
>>62420777
Mamono, for all the awful shit they do, they odnt kill kids. It's one of their few redeeming qualities. Someone going full pedophile satanist would get nearly every single monster coming down upon you like the very wrath of the heavens themselves.

ESPECIALLY if the 'Satan' those souls are being offered to is some gluttonous cosmic horror straight outta the SCP, and not some benign mamono instead.
>>
>>62420777
>I thought monstergirls didn't kill?
you were wrong godly trips, very wrong
>>
>>62421759
>Someone going full pedophile satanist would get nearly every single monster coming down upon you like the very wrath of the heavens themselves.
Except monstergirls have no problem raping kids and teaching kids to rape. Hell, some types like Alices are dedicated to magically mindbending people into pedophiles and then magically forcing their victim to rape the Alice, all while pretending to hate it.
>>
File: 1528247513174.png (1.31 MB, 874x1652)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>62421604
>powerful and intelligent
>now super weak to the divine
>low class angels and clergy can slap their shit senseless
They were noodle-wristed nerds in life and probably have no way of fixing that in undeath. No matter how many skellies they hide behind, they were meant to be pushed around by Chief God fearing folk. It's the natural order of things that they can't escape.
>you will never be the leader of a trio of Order nuns shoving around the lich you surrounded to find out where the rest of her cult is while drowning out her screams with hymns
>>
>>62421944
Rape is a part of every mamono's nature, they can't fight it. Doesn't help that their culture actively promotes it.

Actually killing and using kids souls as elaborate sacrifices to some world/universe-eating cosmic horror would not be OK to them however. Doesn't justify their other bullshit, but it's one of the few good things about them.
>>
File: 1478256947106.png (571 KB, 654x473)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>62421944
>pedos get sent to Wonderland loli jail
I accept this sentence
>>
>>62422270
So what you're saying is, Hollywood Jews and their rampant child sexual abuse and abuse of power to levy sexual favors would actually get along perfectly with mamono? Is there really any difference between Harvy Weinstein and a danuki?
>>
File: Lich81.png (614 KB, 1243x1130)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>62422116
Liches can fuck you up, try to 1vs1 one.
>>
>>62422567
You got it backwards, Wonderland turns you into a pedo against your will.
>>
>>62422597
If nothing else, a danuki would not torture the child to death and then sell their organs on the black market.
>>
>>62422764
Unless it was friends with a lich.
>>
>>62422647
>Brother, for what reason do you lift?
>So that I can bully this Lich that lives within my building.
>Righteous cause, brother.
>>
>>62422647
This picture is like 12 types of ugly, holy shit.
>>
>>62423510
Nothing wrong with exercise.
>>
>>62423590
And everything wrong with drawing muscles wrong.
>>
>>62422647
Anytime any system. Bring your zombimbos.

But shitposting aside, how does one even become a lich? Gather enough profane magical relics to shunt your soul into? Some ritual that ties your soul to your body moments before death and raising yourself?
>>
>>62423774
Research magic enough to reach an understanding of life and death then prepare a ritual to transform yourself. No speedrunning Lichdom.
>>
>>62423883
Okay. Would a lich be able to teach their ritual? Or is each person's understanding and perception of life and death so unique that their ritual would only work on it's creator?
>>
>>62421335
Was thinking along the lines of having some Teutonic/Cyprus kind of militant theocracy, maybe wedge it near the Vampire Duchies for enmity and cloack and dagger.
>>
>>62422597
No. The danuki is easily the more moral party here. No spirit cooking or placenta gulping involved.
>>
>>62424582
>no spirit cooking
Literally all mamono inherently fuck up your soul
>or placenta gulping
Knowing actual raccoons? I highly doubt that.
>>
>>62424018
Yes, unless you want hundreds of liches popping up because someone published a cheat guide. It should be a reward for years of research and dedication to finding out the mysteries of death.
>>
File: sup Saracen.jpg (265 KB, 1536x1152)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>62424523
>Was thinking along the lines of having some Teutonic/Cyprus kind of militant theocracy, maybe wedge it near the Vampire Duchies for enmity and cloack and dagger
Yes please.

>>62424643
I can dig that. Any place in particular that would have the highest population of them outside of the Demon Lord's country?
>>
>>62425272
not him, but, what would the Vampires or Pharaohs opinion of Liches be?
>>
File: Crow.jpg (20 KB, 480x480)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>Be order cleanup crew aka Scavenger
>Going through remains of old lich fortress, making sure dangerous items are accounted for
>Hopefully there are no leftover zom-
>DAMMIT GUYS YOU HAD ONE JOB
>>
>>62426015
>vampires
>undoubtedly powerful undead but all are so obsessed with whatever they are studying that they can't even hold a conversation with them. Doesn't help that they are barely presentable and you might never meet one unless it was a total accident or they need something from you.

>pharaohs
>bargain bin undead without a scrap of divine power but seem quite skilled with magic and aren't only good for labor like a mummy. Would make fine replacements for the old magicians who are still suffering the effects of ages of gritty sand and mummification.
>>
File: Sexbot Dystopia.png (98 KB, 1040x542)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
How will you protect yourself, your sons, and your brothers from these aggressive fiends?
>>
>>62427732
I'll gladly offer myself to the sexbots to save you lot from them
>>
File: 1539214492884.jpg (334 KB, 1450x2048)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
https://pastebin.com/KA6hXmfg
>>
File: Ochimusha4.jpg (824 KB, 1825x1565)
824 KB
824 KB JPG
>>62404800
>Monster Hunters/Red Order/Anti-Monstergirl Force have set foot on Zipangu
>"We have arrived brothers! This wretched, filthy, disgusting foregin land that is called Zipangu. This wretched place is filled to the brim with Heresy! The people worship false gods and do not adhere to the Chief God! They worship idols but worse- THEY WORSHIP MONSTER GIRLS AS DEITIES! THEY AND THE PEOPLE WHO INSISTED WE NOT SET FOOT HERE CALL US INVADERS! BUT WE ARE HERE FOR A GREAT CRUSADE, TO PURGE THIS LAND OF MONSTROUS FILTH AND HERESY ALL IN THE NAME OF THE CHIEF GOD! WE KILL ALL MONSTERS AND THEIR LOVERS AND LIBERATE THIS LAND ALL IN THE NAME OF THE CHIEF GOD-"
>*sudden interruption*
>*loud thunder and heavy rain suddenly*
>A Ryu Dragon Mistress appears at the distance
>"Hehehe, you all walked into the WRRROOOOONG neighborhood fools!"
>proud honorubu Samurai Warrior-us appear with weapons on hand, ready for battle
>but alongside the Zipangu Samurais are Ochimusha Undead Sumrai Warrior-u girls

How fucked are the invaders?
>>
I remember a long time ago, someone suggested and or said that in Monstergirl Culture. Maids and Butlers are treated with way more higher regard and respect compared to that in human lands. Meaning a human butler who takes pride in serving his monstergirl mistress has the right to be proud since Monstergirl Mistresses are likely to idolize and hold their Human Husbando Butlers in such high regard.

While a Monster Maid has the right to take pride in serving her master who she may or may not be grooming into being a husband.
>>
File: 1539213100658.png (373 KB, 640x480)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
What is pictured is an artist's depiction of how the Chief God was beaten by the Demon Lord and her Husband
>>
>>62426967
so basically a few, Liches might not have a presence in the Land of Mists and maybe Zipangu on account that Hakutakus live there, Order Realms are an outright nono, that leaves the yet undeveloped 1001 Arabian Nights land and Misceus, I remember some Town Crier posts from way back that were about an undead infestation, so while there may be a legal cult of Undeath (in opposition to the Deity of Death), so maybe having one to herd the zombos could have it's uses same could apply to any Realm within the Order, but that shit should be an absolute deniable secret, not to mention the stereotypical Lich who's engrossed on their research and hides from society.
>>
>>62429197
oh, and also, the Sea of Knights
>>
In this setting can't you just dick a zombie or skeleton girl until she gets enough magical energy to transform into a Lich? I seem to recall that being an option.
>>
>>62429270
You can level up a Zombie into a Wight or a Ghost into a Phantom, but Liches are transformed human mages.
>>
>>62428512

So which one is Vegeta?

I'd say the Demon Lord is.

Largely because I like the Husband being a farming guy.
>>
>>62422753
>Wonderland
NOT. EVEN. ONCE.
>>
>>62429705
what about Boogie Wonderland, can we still go there?
>>
>Harvey Shower intensifies
>>
>>62429705
Better Wonderland than dealing with all the freaky stuff that lives in the ocean. Scylla's are the worst
>>
>>62428255
Holy shit this post is unfiltered cringe.
>>
>>62418301
I would touch them and their wings would...melt?

Like they would run off at the slightest touch. They would be unable to fly. Sometimes they would be still. So very...very still.

It would make me sad
>>
File: 1521347132452.jpg (44 KB, 282x341)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>62428418
Not entirely monstergirl, but I remember a post about an elf maid effectively running a kingdom in the background out of devotion to the line of successors that are actually descended from a daliance between her and the king, while it was kept hush hush.
>>62430639
You're thinking Butterflies anon, while touching a moth's wings is also kinda bad, they actually just lose dust (scales) but are still capable of flying, unless you grabbed them in a grip hard enough to actually damage the wing's membrane.
>>
>>62430689
>You're thinking Butterflies anon, while touching a moth's wings is also kinda bad, they actually just lose dust (scales) but are still capable of flying, unless you grabbed them in a grip hard enough to actually damage the wing's membrane.

It is comforting to know what I was doing to them.
I don't know why it made me so sad.
>>
File: 800px-Salamander35.jpg (51 KB, 800x526)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>62427886
I appreciate your work Salamander anon.
>>
>>62433005
Can guarantee you that's not his work.
>>
File: plaguedoc.jpg (6 KB, 190x265)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>62426328
I would like more cleanup crew stories
>>
>>62429270
Lichs are undead spellcasters. So while you can improve a zombie into a wight, she won't ever become a lich unless she starts learning extensive magic.
>>
>>62434178
>Going through the aftermath of a battle
>We won, of course
>Dragging our dead onto carts to return to their families
>Stripping their dead of valuables and usefuls, like jewelry and uncursed metals
>Confirming kills with a Thick Pick™ and hammer
>All in all it was good, clean job
>And then the Lich unearthed herself
>>
>>62429270
I mean, you can fill her up with magic juice, but its kinda pointless if she doesn't know how to use it
>>
>>62435345
All mamono are inherent spellcasters. They warp minds and transmute bodies and souls.
>>
Here's a good thread about zombiegirls and MonMusu: >>62428543
>>
>>62435804
Pretty much shows one does not just beat monster girls in battle and win.
>>
>>
>>62435804
ok, but what about ghouls?
>>
File: 1537913172.jpg (184 KB, 1000x1167)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>
>>62437856
what about them?
>>
>>62438599
don't they usually show up where there's a lot of corpses?
like cemeteries and/or battlefields?
>>
Are incubi sentient? Are they capable of pursuing any goals or hobbies beyond their waifu's desire?
>>
>>62439023
Yes.
>>
>>62439168
Then what's the drawback?
>>
>>62439280
You can't wear tight pants.
>>
>>62439297
Can you still wear short shorts?
>>
>>62439334
If you wanted people to question your tastes.
>>
>>62439334
Yes. Unless your penis became too big. In this case, kilt is your only option
>>
>>62439297
So, the Order are just mindless zealots?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (194 KB, 651x800)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>62439361
I know what I want.
>>
>>62439435
More jealous then anything.
>>
>>62436141
That's all well and good but lich transformation requires an education. You can pump as much magic as you want into a zombie, she'll turn into an undead prom queen rather than an undead wizard every time as long as she's not poring over those grimoires.
>>
>>62439810
>lich transformation requires an education.
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>62439023
>sentient?
No.
>Are they capable of pursuing any goals or hobbies beyond their waifu's desire?
Their waifu magically reshapes their mind into only liking things their waifu wants them to like.
>>
>>62439986
It's the definition of Lich. A living being that turned themselves undead for power and eternal life.
>>
>>62439986
We just discussed th-
>tribal shaman liches
Never mind. Less education more understanding of necromantic magic. Less the inherent instinctual kind and more research and practice based understanding.
>>
>>62440365
>It's the definition of Lich
Actually, the definition of a lich is some cunt who hid their death in a magic egg they shoved inside a rabbit and buried under a tree, but nice try.
>>
>>62439568
If they're jealous, why don't they let themselves be incubized?
>>62440017
So, which is it? Is incubization a lobotomization into mindless servitude, or uplifting into a higher form of being?
>>
>>62440439
Because they don't want to become lust drunk retards.
>>
>>62440407
Well not literally, but is it the definition for the D&D type, which is what most liches are based off of. Even Koschei had to learn how to hide his soul from somewhere.
>>
>>62438687
>Usually you're done before the Ghouls start waking up
>And by that I mean by the times the Ghouls start waking up, you're done
>>
>>62440439
MGE is the latter basically
>>
>>62428512
I hate how Yamchas death got memed to hell
>>
>>62439023
yes, and it's'the other way around
>>62439280
you only get daughters
>>
File: 1518015392427.jpg (154 KB, 1000x892)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
What kind of monster girl would have shrinking magic?
>>
>>62442313
Pixies.
>>
>>62440834
Nah it's the former. And not what we're using anyways.
>>
>>62442772
Pixies seem like the obvious choice.
>>
>>62442313
fairies and maybe caterpillars
>>
File: 1414263362232.jpg (84 KB, 645x800)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>62426328
>>62435804
>>62440610
These make it sound like being a battle scavenger quite a dangerous and exciting profession
>>
File: LeananSidhe4.png (478 KB, 1000x1000)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>>62404800
Bumping with some MG stories courtesy of /jp/

>https://pastebin.com/1QMTdb6A
>https://pastebin.com/C7bKvhY8
>https://pastebin.com/k9nrkyzz
>https://pastebin.com/yxMUpfmd - Oni Gym Girl by Tarrek
>https://pastebin.com/KMYvY8Ds - Taming a Tarrasque by ELH
>https://pastebin.com/uEv9sU0C - Reverse Gloryhole by RSAnon
>https://pastebin.com/80DGiGcD - For Love of a Succusis by LDR
>https://pastebin.com/JtsaVVZw - Changing Stripes by BobAnon
>https://pastebin.com/nwhfBhi7 - Rusalka by Penywise
>https://pastebin.com/DwBVZrLb - Max and Emilia by Captain
>>
>>62435804
>And then the Lich unearthed herself
Goes to show one does not fight monstergirls in battle and win.
>>
File: Templar Schmuck.jpg (137 KB, 900x1219)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>62426328
>>62434178
>>62435804
>>62445294

>be footsoldier
>be dying in the aftermath of a battle with your kingdom’s blood rival
>a long figure strides the battlefield, dressed in dark and carrying a staff
>ethereal wispy magic flows from under its cloak
>Ah, you think, the Reaper must be collecting his dues, then...
>the figure approaches you, and you’re mildly surprised to see the figure is a cute if not tired looking pale girl
>she stares at you with a cocked head, you stare back nonchalantly, resolved to fate and too weak to question it
>she speaks in a low monotone
>”You’ve suffured lacerations to your vital organs.”
>you weakly reply
>”Suppose I have”
>she takes out a notepad, of all things, and writes something with magic from her finger
>”You’re... a strange reaper...”
>she closes the notebook and pulls out a jar filled with some gray things
>”I am not one, lest you wish it.”
>she places the gray jar on one side of you, and a small dagger on the other
>she looks you in the eye and continues, in deadtone
>”You’re spirit seems willing, despite your flesh being weak. However I would be remiss to violate ethics on one in such a predicament as yourself. I am presenting you with two choices. Would you like to keep existing, or would you prefer to pass on peacefully?”
>even with your blood loss, you freeze up and shudder a bit. This is it. The Reaper’s game. Or worse, some demon bargaining for your immortal soul
>”Shall... you grant me life?”
>”Not life. Technically. Well, there’s debate over that. It’s life for all intents and purposes. Please choose. You’re short on time. Hur- ahem.”
>you swear you heard her voice waver a bit at the end there, but it’s getting harder to think straight
>nevertheless, you have decided that you would rather not know what unexistance is, and weakly rasp out
>”I... want to live...”
>>
File: 1470848457185.jpg (280 KB, 828x1100)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>62445484
>she nods curtly, and reaches over to the jar of gray, opening it and pulling out some strange fungus
>as she gently pushes it into your mouth, you think you hear her give a sigh of relief, but aren’t... quite...........

>you wake up on a cold metal table, your skin pale and your body feeling eerily still, yet you can move freely and feel a strange energy and candor to yourself, like you can’t get tired anymore
>before it dawns on you that your heart is in fact not beating despite you feeling very much alive, the robes figure approaches from your left, notepad in hand
>”Welcome back, #001.”
>>
File: 1503475672850.png (3.22 MB, 3000x3000)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB PNG
>Monstergirl Police
>There are monstergirl cops
>Which means there must be monstergirl detectives
>Which means there must be monstergirl private eyes
>There's even Manticore cops that likes to arrest Anons for petty crime so she has an excuse to use her tail to pump them

>Anywho, there's this Werewolf girl wearing a tie, trenchcoat, and fedora. She's got half a pack of cigarettes left, she's just had three shots of rye, and she thinks you match the description of a guy who was loitering around 127 South Lila Street last night
>All of her friends joke about how easy it must be, to be a werewolf cop.
>"Obviously since she's so strong and fast she can catch any badguy who runs, and with her sensitive nose she'll be able to sniff out any clues!" they laugh.
>She laughs right along with them.

>She doesn't mention that last week they found a whole human's worth of skin, sans any organs, blood, or bones.
>She also doesn't mention that it haunts her that they still haven't got a lead on that case.
>She especially doesn't mention that her husband had to calm her down and comfort her every night last week when she woke up screaming.

>She's a protector. And she'll keep doing her job, protecting her husband, the people of this city, and even protecting her friends from the truth.
>Even if it's tough, and even if her job terrifies her, she'll be the best goddamn werewolf cop she knows she can be.
>BUT, HOWEVER!
>What they never knew was that a lamia during her shedding period left it behind. She is still embarrassed by it to this day.
>sometime ago
>”Oh shedding is such a chore, especially without a husband. I wonder what would happen if I just stayed in human form until it finishes?”
>She sheds her human skin, revealing a softer layer underneath /spoiler]
>”NeverAgainNeverAgainNeverAgain”
>>
File: Spoiler Image (84 KB, 800x751)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>62445484
>>62445504
>>
>>62442313
All the ones you like because they make my pee-pee become the small pee-pee.
>>
File: Sandworm7.png (174 KB, 620x877)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>62442313
When a sandworm shrinks her outer body, she also shrinks anything inside her outer body.
>>
>>62445220
Profitable too.
But I suppose the low life expectancy evens karma out.

But on the other hand, great experience dealing with undead if you ever want to advance your career in that direction.
>>
>>62404800
This setting sounds fun... too bad I haven't been able to find a game to play in yet.
>>
>>62447542
ask WHanon
>>
File: Spoiler Image (14 KB, 533x556)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>62447143
Now I'm thinking of the ususal "plague carriers" monsters like rats or crow harpies skittering around battlefields searching for shinies, to the annoyance of the still conscious but incapacitated undead.
>>
File: 1538629562745.png (457 KB, 1024x1024)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>62404800
Since firearms exist in MGE, do you think dark mages would be into combining guns with magic?

Notably, guns originated in the setting as ancient magical items it seems. The below is from MGE gaiden 2, translated in quite a rough manner but the point still comes across:

>The first guns in Leskatia were found in unknown ruins, which were buried near the forest village of "Tronmeil", before the country fell. In the kingdom of Leskatia it was judged that the three guns discovered there were abandoned by the Supreme Goddess, because they were not created by the hands of people or monsters, and handed them over to three human heroes who enjoyed impressive success in the country at that time. Together with the guns for this group was fixed the name "Three Musketeers". Although the power of weapons manufactured using the technology of an unknown civilization was impressive, it was not created to kill, but only to neutralize the enemy. Therefore, it was used during the grand battles of Leskatia, especially in wars between people. It is suggested that Leskatia would like to arrange the mass production of these cannons and form the "Corps of holy knights-shooters", but they could not be reproduced using human technologies and for a long time this The weapons were transferred as weapons of the "Musketeers", the three heroes of the people who called the next three musketeers. Over time, when Leskatia was in the hands of monsters, the Gremlins, which secretly lived right in the vicinity of the ruins of the "Tronmeyla" and had the skills to reproduce the technologies of an unknown civilization, were able to show their face to Leskatia. Currently, with the help of Gremlins, mass reproduction of these muskets is possible, and, ironically, even after the teachers have fallen, the Lescatian Musketeers Corps was created and the musketeers became common in Leskatia.
>>
>>62448703
Uhh, what is this supposed to be? Yes explain for me not as brain-good as SOME people
>>
>>62448034
Do the human Scavengers fight with the inhuman ones? Do they keep away from each other as much as possible?
Is it a practise, acceptability notwithstanding, to pick up war-wounded men at battlefields by promising to heal them? Would it be called grave-robbing?
>>
>>62419405
what tool did you use for this?
>>
>>62447542
Have a discord. When I finish my homebrew (haven't had time to work on it lately) I plan to run a game using it and I'll invite you.
>>
>>62447542
What setting?
>>
>>62451317
>he says without posting the Discord
>>
>>62451926
I meant if he has a Discord account. I'll friend him and send the offer when I'm ready.
>>
https://pastebin.com/VLhUqK1H

I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
>>
File: 1516832427656.jpg (25 KB, 534x403)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>62448794
it's probably the resident shitposter
>>
>>62453685
>Everything I don't like is a shitpost!
He put more effort into his post than you've done crying about it. At least he's trying to contribute, unlike you.
>>
File: 1445892123453.jpg (105 KB, 1600x1200)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>62448843
>Do the human Scavengers fight with the inhuman ones?
Well, everyone likes the shinies, so fighting a fellow thief isn't uncommon, but not exactly the best of ideas when undead roam about and can overwhelm you.
>Do they keep away from each other as much as possible?
Who knows? Maybe some like to work solo? Maybe others go around in groups? Maybe the human associates with the monsters for protection in exchange for acting as a matchmaker?
>Is it a practise, acceptability notwithstanding, to pick up war-wounded men at battlefields by promising to heal them?
Any dying or gravely wounded person would promise anything in exchange to live a little longer, so taking advantage of this wouldn't be uncommon
>Would it be called grave-robbing?
If you steal from someone who isn't exactly alive? yes?
>>
>>62453841
You don't know what was actually posted do you?
>>
File: 1522867689798.jpg (5 KB, 180x191)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>62453841
>crossboard shitposting isn't shitposting
>>
>>62454079
>crossboard shitposting
It wasn't even that, it looked more like a chinese spambot run through a internet translater that managed to beat captcha.
>>
>>62452794
>some retarded modern fantasy shit
Isn't that more at home on the /jp/ threads?
>>62454079
Then why aren't you bitching about /jp/fags?
>>
File: 1485796723778.jpg (101 KB, 500x418)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>62454113
huh, google showed results in /asp/, /v/, /tv/, /pol/ and other boards, so who knows?
>>62454171
>Then why aren't you bitching about /jp/fags?
because I like them more than I like you
>>
>>62451317
Would the player team be Order, Red Order, or monsters/incubi/sympathizers?
>>
>>62454619
Whichever the players want. Though, I'm largely basing things on the MGE setting rather than the /tg/ made one so the two main factions are The Order and The Monsters. The players can choose to start as either, or stay neutral in the overall conflict (such as black market smugglers who have to provide a supply of monster products in Order aligned territory without getting caught and are under risks of their operations being raided by monsters looking to marry).
>>
>>62448662
if you can coat a bullet with poison, what's stopping you from coating it in a magic potion?
>>
>>62455587
>I'm largely basing things on the MGE setting rather than the /tg/ made one
Then get the fuck outta these threads if you aren't gonna contribute, asshole.
>>
File: NO_cat.jpg (7 KB, 251x189)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>62456658
>>
>>62453859
>>62448843
>>62448034
>>62447143
would this also include ransoming prisoners?
>>
>>62457589
I don't see why not?
That was always a thing
>>
File: doc.jpg (212 KB, 629x900)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>62434178
>>62435804
>Finally become part of the proper corps, now have access to magic training
>Roomate is mage, only one who knows I'm a girl (one advantage of the robes and mask)
>Ask for tips on using stealth magic
>Try it in common room, robes now invisible.
>Guess my secrets out now
>>
>>62454171
>Isn't that more at home on the /jp/ threads?
Yes, but I like /tg/'s threads more for a number of reasons, so here you go.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (65 KB, 288x269)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>62458635
but, is she a girl or a monster girl?
>>
>>62458635
At least she'll get send out on more dangerous assignments because she's less of a target.
>>
>>62453859
I meant the practice of stealing a man halfway-dead with promises of life.
Would that be seen as a dishonest way to acquire a husbando?
>>
What is Red Order supposed to be, it is not in the MGE wiki or the warhammer link?

If its a communal homebrew thing - if that is the purpose of the thread, why doesn't the thread starter make a google docs or at least a pastebin or something with all the homebrew fluff so far?
>>
>>62456465
No one, not even MGE lore says you cant do it.
>>
File: vorenus.jpg (12 KB, 359x309)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>62461288
>Would that be seen as a dishonest way to acquire a husbando?
I think the first thing monstergirls took to heart from human culture was "All is Fair in Love and War".
>>62462097
>What is Red Order supposed to be
fluffwise they're antagonists who are an ofshoot cabal of Order monks/knights because they target monstergirls, monstergirl sympathizers and Order adherents for not being "rip and tear" enough, in reality they're basically the Black Templars as presented in TTS and a meme to single out Doom/Goblin Slayer posters that only post ERP arguments along those lines.
accumulated knowledge of the thread so far is:
>>62419405
>>62419419
>>62419451
and
https://pastebin.com/u/ASimpleLegionnaire
https://pastebin.com/K6dAV0Yj
>>62462971
Well, there you go then.
>>
>>62460392
don't the undead target women too so as to gain numbers?
>>
>>62442313
Wonder what'd happen if you put on a glow in the dark condom, turned off the lights and waved it in front of a moth girl.
>>
>>62457589
>try to ransom monstergirls back to Demon Lord
>they don't want to leave
>>
I want to bully a Danuki by marrying her and then making her choose between me or money.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (354 KB, 567x790)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>62464512
>not marrying a dragon zombie so you can bully danukis with poison gas
>>
>>62464547
I don't know man, I feel like the other way would be more emotionally traumatizing to the other. I like quality over quantity.
>>
Due to the approaching holiday season. Be cautious of Tanuki merchants in Black Friday sales and holiday sales.
>>
>>62464327
Not especially unless they have an agenda to do so.
>>
>>62460392
Congrats! You've got tits, Herry!
Now you get to go in the advance column.
>>
File: isthisniggaserious.png (322 KB, 500x500)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>62419419
>>
File: 1503958711931.png (591 KB, 583x720)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
>>62464451
>capture demon
>she gets really into it, even replacing the bonds she managed to slip out of with kinkier restraints
>paladins are too weirded out and release her somewhere far, much to the disappointment of the demon
>>
>>62464451
If you can ransom her vassals back to her, is it possible to have a prisoner exchange with the Demon Lord? This is assuming of course that her troops keep their grubby mitts off the prisoners after battles.
>>
>>62410258
I SOLVE PRACTICAL PROBLEMS
>>
>>62413848
>BB-66
>not simply calling herself Kentucky

One job
>>
>>62467253
>assuming that the prisoners don't want to stay.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>62467753
Assuming the prisoners aren't already in a rape dungeon, yes. Would a prisoner exchange be authorized?
>>
>>62467180
That's why you use a padded cell with a chastity belt and antimagic wards.
>>
mge's pages give "spiritual energy" as food for many types. humans need food to live, does it mean those mamono literally die without human men? if yes i don't think that makes for a workable setting
>>
>>62469280
spiritual energy is contained in everything, though human got a big quantity of it. That mean mamono can survive without men, but either they will be very hungry, or they eat enormous quantity of normal food.
>>
>>62469280
The physical types which are most of them, can live off regular food just fine. Elementals and the like probably don't need to eat to survive.
>>
>>62468273
I suppose, although this would be a race against the clock to have them freed before their corrupted
>Paladin Ryan has been captured by the DL
>He remain inflexible and pure of corruption though willpower, but he's bound to fall against the Lilim that set his eyes on him.
>Order negotiate an exchange as fast as they can, hopping that it will be completed before he fall.
>Ensue a political games against the DL to get the release sooner then expected.
That could make an interesting political thriller.
>>
>>62469132
And make sure none of the guards or wardens have an orgasm denial kink.
>>
>>62469503
That's true. What terms would the Order and Demon Lord need to hash out to exchange prisoners? I doubt she'll need much on the way of gold and the Order is unlikely to give up land.
>>
>>62469803
Ceasefires.
>>
>>62469773
That makes me wonder - does the Order screen for kinks/fetishes of its Paladins and other members who would interact with monsters? Not doing so seems like it would be a crucial weakness.
>>
>>62469803
A blind date between some of her daughters and young handsome nobles.
>>
>>62458997
Well I don't like your shitty stories, so there you go.
>>
>>62464547
I too want an undead BRAAAAAPPwaifu. Imagine just how smelly her rotten toots are~
>>
File: Spoiler Image (160 KB, 680x680)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>62470492
>>62470508
>samefagging
>>
>>62464512
Or, you could marry a Dragon and have her steal all the leafy Danuki shekels
>>62465168
I kinda want to go for the "housewife battle during a sale" from mango on that matter
>>62466162
What about zombies?
>>
>>62470576
You don't seem to know what samefagging actually is, Reddit-kun. Those posts need to agree with each other or in some way attempt to obfuscate the fact that they are indeed from the same person and use that obfuscation to lend more weight to an argument by making it appear to have more support than it does. Instead, those are just two unrelated shitposts. Likely by the same guy, but unrelated nonetheless.

Your welcome for your little spoonfed introduction into chan culture, my dear Reddit-kun.
>>
>>62471185
Zombies and mummies actually do target women because at their reduced state, they can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. I know vampires will convert women if they think said woman noble enough for it. Anubi will turn hu.an women into mummies if they catch them trying to rob the tomb they're living in.
>>
>>62471242
well, the point is he's been sageing the thread while posting multiple times barely a minute apart, so yeah, same faggot even if not samefagging
>>
>>62471696
And now you're backpedaling. Just take the L and move on my pathetically new dude.
>>
>>62471623
speaking of which what's up with Doppelgangers?
should they be kept as-is?
>>
>>62471889
Don't see why not.
>>
>>62452794
Very well written!
>>
>>62472498
Wonder if they could be used effetively for spying or intel gathering...
>>
File: 1468474838616.png (28 KB, 200x200)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>62467180
>exchange prisoners
>she keeps coming back
>even brought in friends to be taken prisoners too
>they even get there already binded
>>
>>62473454
I guess that would depend on how their targeted mimicry works. Are they like baby ducklings and latch on to the first dude they see? If so, how would you identify and make sure they latch on to the right target? An enemy general might not be too impressed if the spy was disguised as the baker's daughter that his son fancied before the family moved to this post.
>>
>>62474468
that's what I was thinking, supposedly, the assume the form or features of your biggest crush or fancy, on info on them latching on to the first, rather, it's usually the spirit of someone who's love was unrequited
>>
File: huhok.gif (439 KB, 500x211)
439 KB
439 KB GIF
>>62475388
So basically they're yandere material stalkers, either hounding someone for revenge or because they want to jump thier bones?
That sounds interesting for making antagonists tqbh.
>>
>>62475388
>>62476198
Sounds good so far. As they seem to be unable to transform on nights of the new moon would that be the ideal sign to give them the slip or conduct spy hunts?
>>
File: werewolf-woman.jpg (18 KB, 448x252)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>62476351
totally, I'm remmebering now one anon proposed using the moon(s?) as telltale signs/warnings of monster activity
>>
>>62476742
I'm pretty sure that's from daily life with monster girls.
>>
This seems as relevant a place to ask as any, so I might as well
So, let's say you have a race of spider people, like the standard top half human bottom half spider type. What happens when one breaks one of their legs? In normal spiders they usually just tear it off, wait to molt, and regrow it then, or else just die if they don't molt. What about human sized monsters? The setup of legs makes just putting it in a cast kinda hard, that plus the fact that it's an exoskeleton meaning a break could have parts all over. My only ideas so far have been to put it in a cast of some kind, tuck it up against the underside of their body, and then use a sort of faux wooden leg connected with pullies for them to move around in the mean time while they heal. That or just they still molt, in all the horrifying glory that a full sized creature molting would be. All this of course assuming just fixing it with magic isn't an option
>>
>>62478383
no, this was before that one, something about a silver moon and a red moon, might check the archives for that
>>
>>62474388
Prison break, but they have to get INSIDE the prison.
>>
>>62478561
imma go with molt, thiniking here there that monstergirls are more monster than girl
>>
>>62478561
They molt it back.
>>
File: exoskeleton.jpg (213 KB, 1024x768)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>62478561
horrifying glory it is
>>
File: 1538315972371.png (382 KB, 540x718)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>62483792
>be Order knights
>hunting down some sort of spider monster in a massive mountain cave
>a hero went down earlier to take it out but never returned
>see a huge arachnid shape
>dog pile it with blades and light it up with flaming arrows
>that's a clean burnin' spider, tell you hwat
>realize something's off
>not a single cut bled and the spider burned real easy
>nothing humanoid about it either
>the fires are going out and we are left with our torches
>see ominous red lights from the tunnel we came in from
>suddenly realize we lost Sir Balthazar and his squire
>>
>>62483792
just like a suit
but only in reverse
>>
>>62479201
I only knew about the full moon deal since that was /JP/'s threadcanon and maybe was adopted here too. I didn't know about the other moons.
>>
>>62485722
>I only knew about the full moon deal since that was /JP/'s threadcanon and maybe was adopted here too. I didn't know about the other moons.
yeah, there was a chapter in Monmusu about the full moon making all monsters go haywire, but no, I think I found it, will post in a moment.
>>
File: moon.jpg (57 KB, 1024x576)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>Well we’d assume werewolves and other were creatures have a relationship to the moon yes? How closely related are beastfolk and werebeasts?

>I like the idea that tribal beastfolk religion is related to some aspect of astronomy (cats are sun worshippers, harpies are sky worshippers etc.) and maybe that it allows transformation like dragons have? Taguels to manaketes.

>Begs the question of if they do. Hellhounds aren't literally from anything resembling a Hell, that's just a term because of their appearance, aggression and a bit of natural fire to them, half of which I think was suggested as them coming from a volcanic region or otherwise living near an active volcano that leaked lava and smoke a lot.

>At least, I remember that being discussed once and I really like that idea, so I'm gonna mention it.

>Could just be that Werewolves got that name because of it's literal meaning: "Man-wolf", if they were one of the first Monsters humans encountered then seeing an upright wolf that, if corruption isn't taking a hold of them, can talk and communicate and build a society resembling a very basic human one, "Man-wolf" just seems like a sensible thing to call them to those early humans.

>A lunar-worshipping (or fearing) group of Monsters though, that might do something. Maybe they have those stories and beliefs because the moon does something to them, or maybe that belief makes that magic manifest, it'd have that same ambiguity to it that a Paladin's magic does of it possibly being created by the belief and faith itself or coming from the heavens.

>As I mentioned, you could also have had a previous Demonlord use the moon or moonlight as a focal for their brand of corruption and it's stuck around in some Monsters.

>I like the idea that all monsters, no matter how tame, get more monstrous and demonic during a full moon. It's a stark reminder of what lurks within all of them.
>>
>>62480884
>>62482301
>>62483792
Alright, follow up then. Is it full body or just spider body?
>Full body
The arachnid curls up, tucking it's legs under it and curling it's human body up in something of a fetal position, staying still for a while in preparation before the back of the human top tears open, a new human part pulling itself free like they do for a spider. They then use their free human hands to help tugging their larger spider part free from the lower half as usual.
>Only spider half
The human part of their body grows just the same as any normal human does, the skin constantly growing larger with age as you'd expect. Every now and again a new spider half grows under like it does normally, they have to start it somehow by making a split where the human and spider half meet, then tearing themselves free as above
>>
>>62410002
>cute mermaid
>fucks off with shark manchild
Thanks, anon, didn't felt this hatred in a while.
>>
>>62488164
Spider only. The human part doesn't molt because it doesn't have an exoskeleton.
>>
>>62488879
shark manchild breaking down was actually one of the best scenes imo
>>
>>62488164
I'd go with spider half, the human half entering some sort of trance or becoming increasingly skittish since it's aware it's vulnerable
>>
File: pets-sunlight-02.jpg (59 KB, 730x399)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>62486585
>cats are sun worshippers
I approve
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.13 MB, 1656x1110)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>62484221
>>
File: 1536454455835.jpg (556 KB, 1280x1853)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>62486585
>A lunar-worshipping (or fearing) group of Monsters though, that might do something. Maybe they have those stories and beliefs because the moon does something to them, or maybe that belief makes that magic manifest, it'd have that same ambiguity to it that a Paladin's magic does of it possibly being created by the belief and faith itself or coming from the heavens.
I kinda like this, Bats fear full moon nights since they can be seen, Werewolves, Unicorns and maybe those Owl Harpies become more active, and it also reminds me of Eilistraee, good drow goddess, so there could also be a kind of Wild Hunt by the Elves seeking to punish Dark Elves?
>>
>>62476742
So would every monster be affected by lunar phases? What about humans or demi-humans touched by corruption? Would it cause sudden flare ups for people who have managed to hide or mitigate their Scars? Could it cause the heavily corrupted to outright monster out?
>>
File: 1471037432871.jpg (53 KB, 500x337)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>62492288
>So would every monster be affected by lunar phases?
Maybe? moon also affects the tides, so sea monsters could be in there too, as for others, aside being a copy+paste from the moon thing in Monsmusu, I don't know how the moon would affect other monsters, unless going for a "moon magic" approach
>What about humans or demi-humans touched by corruption?
Same principle, unless there is some supernatural event in which the corruption of the world affects it in such a way, all other supernatural or divine forces try to dispell it when it reaches it's climax (yes, I'm ripping of the Blood Moon from BotW, sue me).
>Would it cause sudden flare ups for people who have managed to hide or mitigate their Scars?
Could also happen, if not outright transform, it'd reveal otherwise hidden changes, like the reflection of the eyes under light giving a different color of reflection or something like that
>Could it cause the heavily corrupted to outright monster out?
Most probably on a werecreature I'd assume.
>>
File: THIS.png (40 KB, 392x200)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>62492214
>so there could also be a kind of Wild Hunt by the Elves seeking to punish Dark Elves?
>>
>>62494212
do not bully the dark elves!
>>
File: 47840251.jpg (256 KB, 1200x960)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>62404800
So seeing as you boys and girls of /tg/ love your dRolling memes and this here is a monster girl general. Might wana take a look at this:

>>>/jp/20065624

What's your roll?
>>
Rolled 7, 1, 6, 3, 1 = 18 (5d8)

>>62495380
Shit, I'll try.
>>
>>62495503
>Pervert
>Curvy
>Kuudere
>Delusional
>Maledom or femdom.

Great, so I get a crazy, perverted, curvy chick? Pass.
>>
File: 1539537372229.jpg (873 KB, 1200x829)
873 KB
873 KB JPG
Join the Extremists, Join the Demoness Cult(s) -we have cookies!
>>
File: 1517175901788.png (21 KB, 650x450)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>62494212
Punish or "punish"?
> be dark elf
> looking for qt3.14 human bf to dominate me
> stalk a young lost adventurer through a forest
> think I could help him so he could "help" me back if you know what I mean
> see him wandering into a clearimg
> mytimetostrike.webp
> suddenly high elves
> they come out of the trees
> with crazy paralyzing/sleeping magic and shit
> incapacitate me in an instant
> wake up tied up in elven dungeon
> elven twink completely naked
> sitting on a throne all smug and shit
> tells me he is gonna "teach me a lesson"
> starts spouting something about high elf supremacy
> meanwhile I laugh at his microdick
> bigmistake.spellscroll
> starts casting some mind control bullshit on me
> have to pretend I like high elf microdick
> spend the rest of my days being humped by effeminate dicklets
All I wanted was a dominating human husbando, is that too much to ask anon?
>>
File: 212001043436a.jpg (78 KB, 321x450)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>62404800
Why are you fa/tgys so averse against monster girls? Yeah, yeah I know "this homebrew setting does not use Kenkou Cross' Monstergirl Encyclopedia as basis for lore a hundred-percent. But it seems there was an influx of you fa/tg/uys who are all Deus Vult and HFY-tier against KC's MGE because of "muh fall into hedonistic abyss" this-and-that. Also...

>http://mgewiki.com/w/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_I#The_Utopia_the_Demon_Lord_Dreams_Of

>And one more thing: The demon lord's demonic power which is linked with all monster girls will grow bigger, however slightly, if you couple with a monster girl and give them your spirit energy. You are also one of those who holds the world's future and destiny in his very hands.

Yeah, see that? If you're a man in MGE you can help change the world help make the Demon Queen's dream of monstergirls-loving-their-human husbands utopia come true.
>>
>>62495503
>>62495554
But what's your monster waifu though???
>>
File: 1539553513442.jpg (55 KB, 523x536)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Get fucked (literally) by a monster girl soon already guys!
>>
File: 1539554265394.jpg (151 KB, 900x1032)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>62404800
>>
>>62495700
yes
>>
File: 1523842700779.jpg (25 KB, 600x451)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>62495803
>The demon lord's demonic power which is linked with all monster girls will grow bigger, however slightly, if you couple with a monster girl and give them your spirit energy.
Yeah, nah, I dropped that one ages ago
>>
>>62495380
>Demon
>Pervert.
>Yandere
>Reverse-Gangbang
im so fucked
>>
File: 1448654800894.jpg (108 KB, 365x301)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>62495700
Punish as in punitive military expeditions.
You had me up until the ambush, but then it fell apart
>>
File: Spoiler Image (63 KB, 600x332)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>62497359
>>
File: 1494745069067.png (19 KB, 100x235)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>62495380
>Mad Hatter
This is already going off the rails.
>8,8,1,3,5
I'm just gonna roll the dubs.
>5,3,6,7
So she's a slim/normal looking Mad Hatter, a lazy sports fanatic, and a delusional yandere who's into humiliation.
>>
Rolled 7, 7, 3, 3, 4 = 24 (5d8)

>>62495380
Let's give it a shot.
>>
>>62500704
A Youko pervert (as if they all aren't perverts), who looks around the norm of her race (which is still hot), a himedere princess type believing us to be bound by fate who wants to bear children. All of these are great.
>>
>>62495380
Wow you're not even pretending this isn't the /jp/ thread anymore. Why not just go over there?
>>
Rolled 7, 4, 4, 5, 1 = 21 (5d8)

>>62495380
Let's try
>>
>>62502336
Night gaunt, pervert, big breasts, mayadere (I don't know what that is), monster girl extremist, and into either femdom (I did head or tail to decide)
>>
>>62495803
>>62495837
Go back to /vg/, Kaathe, we're not starting the Age of Dark and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>62502392
Now come on. He's just desperate to become a cute girl because he look like steve bushemy fussed with an undead penis.
>>
>>62502368
A Night Gaunt who starts off an enemy to you but falls in love with you (that's what Mayadere means) and prefers your human form because she can dominate you that way.
>>
>>62502553
> who starts off an enemy to you but falls in love with you
well, now I know the name of this old fetish of mine.
>>
File: man.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>62502605
>>
what's with all the yandere rolls
>>
>>62507700
RNG is telling us something.
>>
File: 1470163228012.jpg (330 KB, 900x1325)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>62508465
So, anyone wants to continue discussin the Moon and it's lunatic influence on monsters?
Is this the revenge of the moon bunnies?
>>
File: 1479157365569.jpg (20 KB, 375x327)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Rolled 5, 2, 3, 6, 8 = 24 (5d8)

>>62495380
might as well try
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>62509767
>no personality, reroll
>>
File: it'll be a long night.jpg (422 KB, 968x1200)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>62508662
I don't mind.
I personally don't think of it as revenge. I like the idea previously mentioned that the moon was used as a magical focus by a previous Demon Lord and still magnifies corruption on nights of the full moon.

This has the unintended side effect of adding a new weapon to the moon goddess' domain, allowing her to force a deal with the other gods to ensure the survival of the rabbits that actually live on the moon by allowing them to make raids on the Eastern human population who have a massive population. The original deal was for it to be seasonal rather than annual but the god of trickery managed to argue that out.
>>
>>62509866
are there a god for the moon and trickery?
were they ever explored?
or are they in WHanon's deities catalogue?
>>
File: 1526428244060.png (339 KB, 900x900)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>62495380
>March Hair
>Pervert
>Slim
>Kamidere
>Loves Incest
>Impregnation

You know, I understand they are monsters and wonderland monsters are especially kinksters but holy shit I don't think I'd last long with this rabbit.
>>
>>62510185
>wonderland
that is a suicide flag in and by itself
>>
>>62510009
Nope. Never mentioned past that the one idea I posted when the moon rabbits were last brought up. Might explore it later if nobody else wants to.
>>
>>62510833
I'm down for that, so, what would thid moon goddess' concept or aspect of life she be controlling?
and, is she the patron of the wererabbit race in general, or just the ones that retreated (or were banished) to the moon?
>>
>>62510833
>>62511014
>Goddess wants to NEET on the moon, but her subjects won't let her.
>>
>>62511147
Why are the Gods such NEETs?
whatever happened to chad gods, like Zeus?
>>
>>62511014
The moon and lunar light is real easy. As she governs a heavenly body, she would probably outrank or has influence over the sea god's tides as well as whatever god deals with silver.

I'm thinking the moon rabbits exclusively as they actually live on the moon and have grown on her despite how cold and distant she likes to act.
>>
Recommend me some monster girl stories, /mgw/
>>
>>62512363
I don't think any of the /tg/ ones actually survived before archives were created
>>
>>62511993
Less of an immediate and alarming threat.
>>
File: 1496961911982.gif (521 KB, 320x240)
521 KB
521 KB GIF
>>62512304
So just a general moon deity, not exactly linked to a moral concept or activity?
That's fine I guess, so what could the mythos be?
Was moonlight a originally a boon? like a small light in the darkness of the night? but then it was warped by the Demon Lord (the current or a previous one)?
>>
>>62512423
speaking of, who are male to being with?
Ares/War?
>>
>>62512363
Praise Be To Alchemy
>>
>>62501561
Because the /jp/ post being linked is literally those dice roll memes that /tg/ takes pleasure in?
>>
>>62404800
IRL, violence in media gets a pass while anything remotely sexual brings the wrath of the Morality Police.

In a monster girl-run world, I bet it'd be the opposite, with depictions of sex being accepted but violence causing a massive outcry.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (581 KB, 768x768)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
Be wary of certain merchants during Black Friday Sales this coming holidays.
>>
File: 1539612590434.png (62 KB, 1200x652)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Here's a fun idea for next thread.

Stat your favorite monstergirl waifus (or whatever homebrew characters any of you have for this homebrew monstergirl setting) using this chart I randomly found.
>>
File: 1487477344040.jpg (334 KB, 752x1062)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
AHEM.

Gentlemen, new:

>>62514377
>>62514377
>>62514377

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.