[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jumpchain.pdf (6.04 MB, PDF)
6.04 MB
6.04 MB PDF
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>62427734
>>
To the anon from last thread might I recommend a symbiote from spider man or maybe "Upgrade" from Ben 10?
>>
File: lockercheck.jpg (58 KB, 550x756)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Whats a good rpg/fantasy setting for a Jumper to learn combat skills?
>>
Besides Lovecraft and Overlord, are there any other jumps that you recommend for becoming a Slime/Shoggoth/amorphous multipurpose entity?
>>
>>62434157
Exalted.
>>
>>62434093
Thank you, I wasn't sure if I should repost given the end of the thread.
>>
>>62434093
for >>62434182
>>
>>62434182
Monster Girl Encyclopedia
>>
>>62434182
Adventure Time and Monsters Inc for slime. Exalted Lunars for the shoggoth/amorphous multipurpose entity if you go Chimera, Exalted Infernals for slime/shoggoth if you go Kimbery stuff. Physiomancy from Shadow Ops would be good for that too.
>>
>>62434157
>>62434200
Dragonbloods from the Realm or Lookshy and Sidereals are basically guaranteed getting combat training from members of their organizations. It has the drawback, however of being a relatively small fry in comparison with Solaroid Exalted, Third Circle demons, and other big potential enemies.
>>
>>62433741
Terrain Of Magical Excellence has an entire character customization tree you might want to look into.
>>
Speaking of Exalted, what out of jump perk would you suggest for summoning Third Circles outside of Calibration?
>>
>>62434157
I've always been partial to Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Advance due to nostalgia. Tactics Advance in particular is super safe since it's pretty much impossible to die due to meddling judges (except in a few areas). Dog Days is also a nice place, and even safer. Maybe the Soulsborne games, if you're insane and/or masochistic.
>>
So I’m new to all this and curious about a few things. In example, say you become a Runner from Prototype, and get insane strength that lets you tank missiles and toss tanks like Tonka toys. Does getting the SPARTAN upgrade from Halo actually give you anything? Or are you in that Jump purely for the cool tech?
>>
>>62434304
An Infernal Exaltation.
>>
>>62434200
Lol, no. Never. Exalted is the worst setting to pick up combat skills, everyone there is a stupid weak loser.
>>
>>62434157
Log Horizon
>>
>>62434353
>not jumping Halo in order to fuck a SPARTAN
You are not jumping correctly.
>>
>>62434353
It stacks. You get the Spartan stuff + Runner stuff.
>>
>>62434200
Exalted is really only particularly powerful, buy jumper standards, when it comes to hax and fighting above your weight class. In terms of actual power and combat abilities it's more like if D&D only had low level trash, high level heroes, and nothing in between.
>>
>>62434353
>Does getting the SPARTAN upgrade from Halo actually give you anything?
Pretty sure they're still better than Runners in reaction and running speeds, plus they have enhanced senses.
>>
>>62434465
Exalts don't even compare to epic D&D characters honestly.
>>
>>62434353
I don't remember how the SPARTAN upgrade worked (I'm not a Halo expert by far), but perks stack. There's no reason not to purchase super strength in multiple settings, other than finding something else on offer more valuable than being able to lift X tons more. Even if there was incompatibility between the Runner biology and the SPARTAN upgrade, it could still be of use when you are in a different, more human alt-form. Still, more people will go after the tech, which is unique to the setting and they can't get anywhere else, than after a supersoldier treatment that they can probably mimic in a dozen different jumps.
>>
So do you guys like white letters on black background? Which is easier on the eyes for you?
>>
>>62434465
No, it's powerful in terms of organizational and bureaucratic standards. Everyone focuses on combat power, when it comes to Exalted, and it's quite silly. The books are very clear on this: The real power of the Exalted was in managing bureaucracies and making efficient social systems. Being able to slap down a Taboo-Inflicting Diatribe or Bureau-Rectifying Method gives you some great power to manipulate societies that few other jumps offer.
>>
>>62434304
Summoning from NGNL
>>
>>62434517
Depends on the time and device.
>>
So if I wanted to create a Jumper that would roughly mimic the GEoM before his little accident and entombment what would be a good starting jump? I can't really think of many that would give the height and charisma right at the start. I suppose a better starting option for it would be his intellect and psyker powers though given they seem more important overall.
>>
>>62434517
Generally speaking I prefer dark background with white lettering, and then colored backgrounds with black or white letterings. I just don’t care for plain white background and black letters for some reason.
>>
>>62434549
Just make a deal with the chaos gods. That's all he did according to the new lore after all
>>
So I'm a bit unclear on the Gold Market from World Seed: Can it buy skills and NPCs from other worlds post-jump? Because skills can be made into items, in World Seed, so it makes sense that you'd be able to buy those there, and NPCs are some weird homunculi generated by the System. So could I buy the skills of a different world, and NPCs based off said different world? Or would I be limited to items that make sense to exist in that setting, and could only buy skills or NPCs if such things already were a thing?
>>
>>62434517
Black background, white lettering, sans-serif family font.
>>
>>62434609
Is it that time again?
I'll get the biscuits.
>>
>>62434549
Stellaris. Go with the Psionic and ruler stuff, and make sure you end up the Chosen One for psychic supremacy and immortality. Get some of the science perks along with it for intellect.
>>
>>62434630
What time again? I looked through the archives but couldn't find a good answer. A lot of people assuming you could do so, but nothing from the jumpmaker. Did I miss a ruling, somewhere? If so, could you please tell me before you go get the biscuits?
>>
>>62434549
The Emperor side of the Black Crusade jump is a good option, with Ode to Mankind and Alpha (or Alpha+ with cybernetics? I'm not sure on that point) psyker powers.
You could get Charisma EX in a Fate jump, and iirc the Charisma skill not only gave you presence but it also gave you skill at commanding groups of people effectively.
You could also get the King origin of Garden of Avalon, or the Knight origin of the Merlin jump.
You could uncap your psychic power with Three Pounds of Dreams from Psychonauts and grow them indefinitely with training.
A Zenith caste Solar Exalted would probably fit thematically too.
>>
>>62434655
See I was thinking that but Stellaris seems more of a late game jump, or perhaps just not a first jump. I think doing Civ, Alpha Centauri then Stellaris is a good start. But then tech in Alpha Centauri gets really bloody advanced if my understanding is correct.
>>
>>62434677
Many thanks actually, these all seem like a great start for the chain. Probably go with Psychonauts first, Avalon next then Exalted and BC.
>>
>>62434517
I honestly prefer black on white for jumps. Easier to read, text jumps out at you.
>>
File: DIV4mJS.png (171 KB, 653x210)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>62434685
I'd personally go from Civ directly into Stellaris. Mostly because Stellaris starts you when you're just getting into being free of your planet, so it connects well to Civ.

But I might be biased because I haven't really played Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>62434674
Just use the thing as intended. It's intended to let you buy items. If you want to stretch it beyond that, go for it. But I'm going to call you a power wanker for it.
>>
>>62434549
Would the Emperor be a Twilight or a Zenith Solar?
>>
>>62434738
I mean Civ to Alpha Centauri seems logical, Earth to it's first colony then to a galactic empire although I too may be wrong.

>>62434750
Probably depends on the time period, he'd be a good fit for all of them so probably the Unconquered Sun himself.
>>
>>62434750
Twilight. He's much more like them than the priestly Zeniths.

Sure, he's got the God-Emperor thing going /now/, but any Solar is likely to gather a cult.
>>
>>62434747
No, I actually don't want to stretch it beyond that. I was hoping for confirmation that it could only buy items so that I wouldn't feel like I'm wasting its potential by not using it for anything else.
>>
>>62434762
>he'd be a good fit for all of them so probably the Unconquered Sun himself.
The Sun's actually pretty limited. The Solars have a WAY broader array of things they're good at, while the Sun just brute-forces things with his perfection.
>>
>>62434817
Sounds just like Big E.
>>
>>62434182
Prototype is good for that
>>
>>62434609
I don’t see why not. Anon303 did say that pretty much anything can be found at the Gold Market.
>>
What's your Space Marine chapter like? What did you achieve as in the jump?
>>
>>62434517
Lighter background are best for me. Black backgrounds give me pretty bad migraines, though I'll but up with them if they're thematic.
>>
>>62434882
I haven't jumped it yet.

What's the best chapter? How are they different?
>>
File: Lamenters.jpg (244 KB, 798x1074)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>62434882
I'm waiting for the Horus Heresy Jump before I jump it, I'm planning to be one of the lost Primarchs and my Chapter will remain on the edges of space helping the Lamenters
>>
>>62434924
The "Best" chapter is the Ultramarines because they are the flagship chapter and thus are mary sues. They are also annoying so most people like the Salamanders and Space Corgies better.
>>
>>62434882
>What's your Space Marine chapter like?
Imagine the Salamanders. Except fleet-based and with loads of cybernetics.
>>
File: 6wv5W2w.jpg (64 KB, 540x718)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>62434958
Is there one in the works?
>>
>>62435013
An anon claimed it a while ago but the last I saw of it was a google doc that looked almost complete a few months ago
>>
>>62435013
By SJ-chan
>>
>>62434882
A brother chapter to the Blood Ravens (Thousand Sons successor basically), we managed to rebuild the Psi-Titan Legions and create a short lived peace on the galactic north against the 'Nids. Angry Necrons and Dark Age pesticide sure does wonders to the resident bug population.

>>62435041
Do you mean the SB one that is being made?
>>
>>62435045
Eww
>>
>>62435045
So, no.
>>
>>62434882
Haven't built for it yet but I think I'm going to call them the Time Cats, have them live on the OC desert world of Bastet, and have them be the feline equivalent of the Space Wolves in a few other ways.

Also made some particularly sophisticated sensors for power armor that are standard issue for spacemarines of the chapter. They look like cat ears, of course.

Plan is mostly to one up the Space Wolves as much as possible and be really smug about it.
>>
>>62435048
>Do you mean the SB one that is being made?
I think, Someone posted the link over here and that's how I learned about it
>>
File: 1538518694584.png (58 KB, 605x525)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>62435041
Oh.

>>62435045
>>62435048
>>62435062
...I legit had my hopes up. What the fuck, guys.
>>
>>62435056
>the feline equivalent of the Space Wolves
>>
>>62435083
Found the link and it appears to be a collaboration project with Abraxxes anon https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l2jyJcCBbxG1i3USDyZp7E0hpksdvH3Es7jTOXSe1jg/edit
>>
>>62435056
There is already a cat themed chapter, the Celestial Lions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwQJeeP_IJs&t=0s&list=PLx6N3LVwgba0faeA9mDiztvzrrQ2gV8yI&index=9
>>
>>62435083
Don't worry Red, it's as bad as you think it is. For 2000cp you too can be the Emperor.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l2jyJcCBbxG1i3USDyZp7E0hpksdvH3Es7jTOXSe1jg/edit
>>
File: 1538809317267.png (130 KB, 250x345)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>62435097
So it's not actually being worked on, /tg/ side.

You motherfuckers.
>>
>>62435104
"Ork" Snipers
>>
>>62435083
Feel free to pick up Rogue Trader once BC is done, I've got a feeling you'd do an amazing armour/ship/retinue customisation section.
>>
>>62435116
If it had been claimed by someone on /tg/ people would have been asking for it regularly.
>>
>>62434609
>So could I buy the skills of a different world, and NPCs based off said different world?
Yes. The skills/abilities you buy don't even need to come in the form of skill shards, the Gold Market is entirely able to just download those into your brain and body. The description saying you can basically buy anything from there ain't no lie, if you can get past the high prices.

>>62434747
I mean, it works exactly like that in the setting, so I'm not sure why he'd be wanking anything.
>>
>>62435104
Eh lions and cats are different enough for both to be a thing. There are a lot of only slightly different chapters.

Plus the cat ears on space marines is a fun idea and I'd probably really heavily theme them on Egyptian stuff (chainsword khopeshes, ridiculous giant cat chariot, live in a big pyramid by an oasis, etc.)
>>
>>62435189
Darn. I'm never going to wind up actually using that, it's just going to wind up as wasted potential. Guess it's not really worth it just for what I want, then. Well, thanks anyways, Anon303. I guess I'll have to satisfy my magpieing the old fashioned way.
>>
>>62435231
>Egyptian stuff
I wouldn't unless you want the Thousand Sons suing for copyright and the Inquisition doing the same.
>>
>>62435234
No problem senpai. And yeah, stuff in World Seed is pretty ridiculous, no need to kill your chain my jumping there too early.
>>
File: 1536717585303.png (533 KB, 1280x720)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>62435186
Nyeeeeeeeeh.

>>62435124
Heck no, some dude named Pyre was working on Rogue Trader last I checked. Granted I haven't seen him in some time, but even so. I was just super excited for a moment for a Horus Heresy jump.

Then you fuckers just decided to shank that daydream.
>>
>>62435252
Don't forget the necrons.
>>
>>62435282
Well now you can make the Horus heresy jump of your dreams
>>
>>62435282
You could always daydream that SB will make a satisfactory jump. You can count the number of SB jumpmakers who keep the jumps they make off our drive on one hand so when it's done you know they'll upload it here.
>>
>>62435282
Pyro has dropped the claim, he said he might still make it eventually but couldn't promise anything and opened up the claim.
>>
>>62435124
I'd rather a Dark Heresy jump before a Rogue Trader jump, but Rogue Trader does sound like fun. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't want to be a Dickensian robber baron / conquistador in space?
>>
>>62435257
Yeah, I went to All-Star Superman first in this new chain and people suggested I go to World Seed afterwards because the Gold Market would play well with the infinite money you can get in All-Star, but I just know I'm not going to want to put in the effort to keep track of every possible skill I might have bought. It's not so much a power level thing as just wanting to maintain thematic consistency, someone who has all the powers isn't as interesting to me as someone who has a central theme to their abilities. Ah, well. I think I'm going to go with my original plan and bum around various low-power jumps for a while first, get some good personality-enhancing perks. Like, All-Star has some great ones, sure, but there are some other things I want to grab before I go to anywhere where my actions could sway the course of lives. Gotta be able to live up to Superman's example, you know?
>>
Test.
>>
>>62435352
Yes, anon, your ban is over.
>>
>>62435252
>>62435300
I think I can handle the angry clanking noises from the rubrics and necrons.
>>
File: 8KTCdwj.png (142 KB, 462x473)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>62435330
Eeeeeh... I dunno.

>>62435320
Don't you fucking dare tempt me.

>>62435328
>You could always daydream that SB will make a satisfactory jump.
I might as well daydream that I won't be a piece of shit one day, but we both know that ain't happening.
>>
>>62435282
>Horus Heresy jump
Eh, Horus Heresy always struck me as a bit of a clusterfuck. If I was going to do a Warhammer Jump, I'd go with either the Eisenhorn-Ravenor-Bequin Trilogy which Abnett will never EVER finish goddammit which may or may not double as an Inquisitors jump. Or a Priests of Mars jump.
>>
>>62435282
As >>62435330 said I dropped it, my pc so my notes (that aren't saved on Pastebin) are also gone, so it's free for anyone to pick up. Also for some reason I can no longer post under my normal username or trip. >>62435362 That was me it lets me post without full name but not with it? Anyway me dropping it should be archived anyway so I'm not bothered too much.
>>
>>62435386
What the fuck is that character design?
>>
>>62435386
>Don't you fucking dare tempt me.
We are tempting you, make daemon primarch option please.
>>
>>62435257
I love going to World Seed early on just for the fun you can have with it. Use the Altar to turn yourself into your companions, use Systematic Potential Actualization to give your voice a reverb effect, use the Gold Market to buy the DVD set of your favorite show before the season ends, things like that.
>>
>>62435386

DO IT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8

>>62435400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InsuBdkyoqQ
>>
>>62435400
That's Music Meister, from Batman: Brave And The Bold, a masterpiece of animation.
>>
>>62435386
Oh, I dare.
>>
>>62435386
Hey Red, if I take the perk for being part of the admech in black crusade as well as the spess muhrin perk for being a veteran of the horus heresy (whether I'm a marine or not), can I have knowledge of a bunch of the shit the Admech has forgotten since then?
>>
File: Unsure - VC.png (39 KB, 370x320)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
So I have been turning this idea over in my head for a while now, but is anyone interested in adopting Cultivation Chat Group? As is pretty evident I have been focusing on jumpwriting much more than jumpmaking for the last few months. Consequently my jumps have fallen off to the wayside slightly, CCG especially.
It could very well be quite a long time until I finish CCG at this rate, so I thought I would open it up for others to take a swing at it. All I would ask is that you put time and effort into the jump.
Even if no-one else claims it I will probably still work on it in my free time occasionally, but that will likely take a long time to complete.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (232 KB, 1800x1800)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
/jc/, what do your Jumpers think about THIS
>>
>>62435454
I don't really like cheesecake. It's too rich for me to eat a full slice.

Now, pumpkin pie, I can utterly devour.
>>
>>62435421
It's worth noting that the Gold market is a 20* mark up of an item's actual market value so even if you have it it's unlikely to be chain breaking until you have the truly monstrous wealth of a mid-late chain jumper.
>>
>>62435454
Looks terrible, I'll have twenty.
>>
>>62435454
Assuming this isn't some weird meme and is actually asking me how I feel about strawberry cheesecake, I love it. In moderation, of course, it's a very rich dessert and so there's only so much a person can eat before they get sick of it.
>>
>>62435454
Cheescake? I mean, it's making me hungry, and it is about lunchtime. Actually, do we have any cheescake options in the chain?
>>
>>62435453
Nobody should claim or make that jump yet, the translation is too far behind and it's still being written in the COO.
>>
File: 69952209_p21_master1200.jpg (386 KB, 1000x707)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>62435454
I prefer a different kind of cheesecake.
>>
>>62435454
Real cheesecake doesn't need a topping.
>>
>>62435454
It's one of the only kind of cakes I like
>>
File: Spoiler Image (121 KB, 709x1126)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>62435496
Cheesecake you say?
>>
>>62435453
I'd rather wait for you to finish it, honestly.

You're an awesome jumpmaker, and I've waited ages for jumps I want to read before
>>
File: Spoiler Image (29 KB, 600x391)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>62435454
Well I prefer creampie myself.
>>
>>62435515
Stop making me want to jump Frozen out of order.
>>
>>62435466
That’s why you use it to buy fun things instead.
>>
>>62435535
YOU FUCK UP
>>
>>62435535
No.
>>
File: S6lHTjr.jpg (99 KB, 700x933)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>62435400
Music Meister, my man.

>>62435449
I could see it.

>>62435446
>>62435427
>>62435420
You absolute fuckers. Look, I'm not going to claim it right now. That's stupid. But once I finish BC and GoW4, if nobody's claimed it or done anything with it by then, I might take a shot at it.
>>
Hey, wasn't Generic Isekei going to get an update forever ago? Whatever happened to that?

Ugh.
>>
>>62435560
>pic related
I guess you could call that a Saber-toothed cat?
>>
>>62435572
BOO
>>
>>62435524
>>62435566
If people genuinely don't mind the wait then I am happy to keep working on it.
>>
>>62435560
Sweet.
My inquisitor YORHA-expy is now also the largest STC library under imperial control :P

...They're probably part of an ordo dedicated to replacing the admech if it goes off the rails.
>>
File: BKRNjFD.jpg (44 KB, 540x508)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>62435528
>>62435535
>>
>>62435567
>Whatever happened to that?
Soft abandoned it.
>>
>>62435453
I’ve got no problem with waiting. You do good work after all.
>>
File: Lamenters3.png (2.54 MB, 1227x1129)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>>62435560
Great, just make sure to include an option for becoming a lost Primarch Also thanks blue
>>
>>62435584
what the actual fuck
>>
>>62435572
BOO. BOO ON YOU.
>>
>>62435567
Who knows? Best to go ask Softanon on the Discord.

>>62435560
I dearly await your work.
>>
>>62435579
>>62435586
Sorry, the fluff didn’t attach.
>>
>>62435560
>Red = Saber
>Saber = Dragon
>Red = Dragon
Confirmed.
>>
>>62435282
>>
File: akagi.jpg (479 KB, 1419x1000)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>>62435607
It's some good fluff. And makes me want to focus more on the Kitsune jump rather than CCG
>>
>>62435579
Keep making it. WIP was really good and your jumps are nice so I can wait.
>>
>>62435585
Sadness covers me like a blanket.
>>
File: Such Power.jpg (29 KB, 798x449)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>62435623
Do not. I'll fuck you up, m8. I'll snop ya right in the gabbah, swear on me mum.

>>62435627
Saved.
>>
File: Ew89KgE.jpg (74 KB, 720x673)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>62435591
Just let it happen, Crux.
>>
>>62434182
bartimus sequence allows you to be a demon which are beings of chaos and thus can shapeshift into anything.
>>
>>62435644
Anon, I'm disappointed in you.

You should have told me to let it go.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (30 KB, 500x333)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>62435653
Too on the nose.
>>
File: 1508487666551.gif (811 KB, 500x281)
811 KB
811 KB GIF
So aside from one more scene in FGO, I'm taking a short break on Kei's chain. Both to let Red finish BC so I can factor in the scenarios, rewrite MCU to be both longer and less boring in the second half, and to get out of the 'epic good versus evil' narrative for a bit. I'm starting a slower chain - haven't decided yet if it's going to be the Great Game idea or something a bit more vanilla. The idea is to outline events scene-by-scene via various solo GMing tools, make a flow chart based on choices and outcomes, and THEN actually write the dang thing out for thread consumption.

Needless to say, this will be a lot slower to post most of the time.

I need a good idea for a starting jump. Something that isn't a gigantic jump in power from day one, but still has a combination of danger and opportunity. Pokemon of some variety is my usual go-to, as is Kamen Rider, but I'm also looking at other stuff involving either superheroes, RPG mechanics, or stuff where supernatural power is antagonist-only like the Mummy films or whatnot.

Toss me some ideas, especially ones where individual choices can have unexpected consequences.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (13 KB, 215x215)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>62435572
>that joke
>not showing teeth in >>62435560

>Not making joke about Excalipurr instead.
>>
>>62435658
I want to hate you for the pun but with that pic I laughed.
>>
File: 1537195758167.jpg (528 KB, 1075x1518)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>62435639
How is the Kitsune jump coming?
>>
>>62435668
Goblin Slayer.
>>
>>62435454
That fat fuck is on a keto-diet. He isn't allowed to look at pics like this one
>>
File: 1538651024295.jpg (72 KB, 540x749)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>62435639
Please make Kitsune first. I've been eagerly awaiting it. I really want to give Raven a fluffy tail and that's a nice low stress place to do it.
>>
>>62435677
Then my work here is complete.
>>
>>62435668
CATastrophe?
>>
>>62434882
The Ember Guard are a Successor Chapter to the Salamanders, built upon the volcanic jungle planet of Ustulium. Mimicking the Space Wolves, we've tamed some of the local wildlife to aid in our endeavours - the Ustulium Monitors, massive magma-crocodiles the size of Astartes vehicles.

As for what notable things we've done, well...

>Freed Magnus the Red and the Thousand Sons from Tzeentch in a glorious tournament of Mortal Kombat
>destroyed the Tyranid Splinter Fleet 'Chupacabra'
>Got on the bad side of Inquisitor Galahad
>revealed the existence of Miriael Sabathiel, Daemon Princess of Tzeentch & Slaanesh. Inquisition is freaking out, Eldar are freaking out, Dark Eldar are freaking out, Necrons are going HMMMM.
>>
>>62435535
>out of order
Obviously your order is wrong
>>
>>62435599
Discord has their own drive in addition to using this one don't they. I thought that they just resorted to uploading the jumps they made there.
>>
>>62435639
Kitsune first, please. Also, if you can find some stuff or make reference to male kitsune too that'd be great. There's never enough male kitsune art and the like.
>>
>>62435706
The discord drive is mostly just organized by genre.
>>
File: Dl3Ee1IVAAEPZe1.jpg (112 KB, 675x1200)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>62435627
Can you Red-ify this PA?
>>
>>62435714
Link?
>>
File: m6LCFdI.jpg (9 KB, 245x326)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>62435701
And Khorne/Nurgle are both looking at you thinking of balancing the scales.
>>
>>62435717
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F5XnH4cHLxdntb074WSZIVoYnJeZAXMQ
This is the generally agreed upon discord drive.
>>
>>62435599
If you're going to direct someone to the Discord, at least let them know what they're in for.

>>62435567
If you go chasing that knowledge, be ready to immediately answer questions about preferred pronouns, triggers, and the like. They're very strict there. Also, avoid mansplaining and check your privilege before posting or reading.
>>
>>62435679
Good. Just need one more perk for Salaryman for perks to be done (Currently have a 'self-confidence' placeholder). Started fluffing (heh) them now as well.
>>62435712
>>62435691
Well I guess Senko-san is the jump I focus on then.
>>
>>62435706
Wasn't aware they had their own, but it makes sense I guess. If he did update it it's surely there.
>>
>>62435717
>>
>>62435725
Is the reasons psyker powers are so cheap in the BC Part 1 because we need other perks to keep from being turned inside out if we are of a higher level of power?
>>
>>62435668
I would recommend the Etrian Odyssey jumps in that case, RPG adventures with high risk
>>
>>62435737
>If you're going to direct someone to the Discord, at least let them know what they're in for.
Ya, I can't do that because I haven't been there for quite a few months. I have no clue what it's like.
>>
>>62435738
God damn it, I swear I attached it.
>>62435668
As always, I recommend Neptunia!
>>
>>62435725
SHUT.
>>
>>62435109
>>62435116
What happens if you go into the Black Crusade jump as the Emperor and be loyal to Chaos?
>>
>>62435591
Crux, your trip/name is open
>>
What does it happen if I hit a Neverborn with Deredachi hard enough?
>>
>>62435751
Silence Falls or whatever it's called should serve you well as an absolute protection.
>>
>>62435765
>willingly using SJ-Chan's garbage.
>>
>>62435725
Can you answer this Red
>>62428059
>>
>>62435780
Black Crusade is Red's, anon.
You're thinking of Horus Heresy.
>>
>>62435668
>Both to let Red finish BC so I can factor in the scenarios

You won't be touching that chain for a couple of years.
>>
File: Q5p7f7t.jpg (184 KB, 1078x1146)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>62435761
>SHUT.
You can't escape it. Prepare to tip the scales and engage in horrifically violent combat with your creation.

>>62435751
Well it's like... you can either blow your budget on raw power or come out with a big ol' bag of tricks. Even then, are you willing to dump more points into it when there's a load of other things there?
>>
>>62435793
Look at the first quote there, dingbat. He's referencing Horus Heresy.
>>
>>62435780
Because the idea of a Chaos Emperor fighting against the Loyalist Emperor funny, of course.
>>
>>62435737
I'm not going to bother checking the Discord. Although, it's really less about agendas and more about I don't want just anyone to know my Discord identity and I don't care nearly enough to bother trying to set up a dummy account.
>>
>>62435585
>>62435599
Reminder that Soft also abandoned Keijo, so anyone who wants it can claim it.
>>
>>62435757
Can Tenko be achieved with age if we don’t buy it?
>>
>>62435757
Looks cute.
>>
>>62435776
>Deredachi
That's the group of swords. Which of them? Or all of them?
>>
>>62435823
I just jump whats there already, desu senpai.
>>
>>62435823
I'm surprised to see a TGer considering soft's claims valid to begin with.
>>
>>62435826
Probably yes, though it takes thousands of years usually.
>>
>>62435843
What are kitsunebi used for? I thought they were just glowy lights.
>>
>>62435823
>abandoned Keijo
Wait, really? What about the one on the SB drive?
>>
Hey, speaking of cheesecake, I could have sworn someone would've made a Grenadier jump at this point
>>
>>62435765
Whooooooooooooooooooooooo knows.

>>62435786
You'd have to really, really do some Pym magic on the Bolter. But the knowledge would stack, it wouldn't suddenly make your tech work even better 'just because'. Stacking the two would definitely make it child's play to do that though.
>>
>>62435858
They mainly are, though I believe they can also be used much like ordinary fire. If I'm remembering right Senko once used some for cooking.
>>
>>62434517
White on black is way way way easier on my eyes than black on white.
>>
Thanks to everyone who gave feedback in the last thread. I've made some adjustments. There's now 'Genocider Jumper', 'Remnant of Despair' and 'Overwhelming Despair' drawbacks based on the feedback (the Genocider drawback has a post-jump option which I thought would be pretty fun for storytelling). I'm partial to the Monobeast/Exisal as it is, but I've added a small clarification that the Mastermind will have their own robots, so one being on their side is hardly an instant win for the participants.
And just for anon, I'm ruling that the Present Collection contains Hope Bagels

>>62435757
I know nothing about this setting, but this looks super comfy.
>>
>>62435832
Oops. Meant Dandachi.
>>
File: RedIsAVerbNow=PA.jpg (409 KB, 675x1200)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>62435716
>Can you Red-ify this PA?
Nope, sorry. That pic is impossible to Red-ify.
This good?
>>
>>62435843
Good to know. This jump is clearly going to be taking a lot of CP as it is.
>>
File: Sora.jpg (441 KB, 698x1811)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>62435893
Super comfy. The plot is basically humans being pampered by fluff.
>>
>>62435937
By the looks of it, lewd fluff on occasion.
>>
>>62435716
>actually crushing on someone's self-insert avatar you need someone to mock up pictures for you
>>
>>62435972
That picture is really as lewd as the series gets.
>>
File: Double the fluff.jpg (205 KB, 627x885)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>62435972
Funnily enough she did offer, but MC was more tempted by petting fluffy tail than lewds. Truly the hero we need
>>
>>62435776
>>62435909
I'd say it would make them temporarily feel a bit better. Letting the constant agony and madness abate for a short time, depending on how hard you hit them with it.

But they wouldn't resurrect. Mainly because it's important to remember they aren't technically the same beings as the fallen Primordials. The dead Primordials left corpses. These corpses were not turned into Neverborn, they were just there as the Neverborn descended into the Underworld.
>>
File: RedForBlue.png (909 KB, 675x1200)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>62435911
>>
>>62435983
>spoiler
>I was there the day the strength of Men failed.gif
>>
>>62435800
I did absolutely nothing to create this.
NOTHING.
>>
>>62435776
If you really wanna bring em back to life, get I am not a gun from The Iron Giant.
>>
File: 1537369260222.gif (499 KB, 500x375)
499 KB
499 KB GIF
>>62436004
>>
Besides the Liege option in the jump, are there any powers allow could potentially free a Deathlord? If I want to turn the Princess Magnificent against the Neverborn I should have a way to free her from the Neverborn and the First and Forsaken Lion or at least something plausible enough for her to believe - but I'd prefer not to resort to such underhanded tactics if it isn't necessary
>>
>>62435983
I mean...can't one do both?
>>
>>62436004
>>62435911
DELET THIS.

>>62436018
Tzeentch would imply otherwise.
>>
>>62435983
A noble soul indeed.

Is the Divine Cloth one of those red and white miko outfits?
>>
>>62436064
One could argue that doing both is most virtuous outcome.
>>
>>62436072
Yes though it can be customised to an extent if wanted
>>
>>62436069
>DELET THIS.
YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!
>>
>>62435878
So if Pym could make a tank a toy car. Could someone with Minaturization Unusual Specialization make a Baneblade the size of a Micro SD
>>
>>62436064
Its the tails or chasing tail, anon. Pursuing both at the same time is dangerous
>>
Rolled 898, 654, 573, 597, 1076 = 3798 (5d1208)

Rolling for 5 jumps for a mini-chain
>>
>>62436090
Neat.

If we pour enough power into the Fluff Brush, can it increase the fluffiness of what we’re brushing?
>>
>>62435989
Thank you. Although I wonder if it could potentially allow them to fall into Oblivion - I'm not particularly wise in Exalted lore, but wasn't the reason that they were stuck basically because they used Creation as a fetter and were to insane in their agony to let go?
>>
>>62436105
I supposed this is what self duplication perks are for.
>>
>>62435757
>The fluffiness of your tail now scales with your personal power. As you grow in strength and age, so too shall your fluffy appendages become bushier, softer, and all around nicer to the touch.
This is going to turn into mindbreak territory for a lot of jumpers, isn't it? Touching the transcendent comfyness of a Hadou God or the like's fluffy tail is probably enough to kill a man. I am not joking in the slightest when I say that there should be a clause preventing your fluffiness from obliterating the soul of all who touch it unless you want to do that.
>>
>>62435869
Should be different. SB has been slowly making their own versions of existing jumps for their drive.
>>
>>62436098
>Baneblade
Can someone post the image of the 40k tank compared to the US Abrams? I want to laugh at 40k fans for a moment.
>>
>>62436098
You could do that anyway if you bought Pymtastic. You don't really need US with Miniaturization, it just makes it easier to theorycraft your way there.

It doesn't suddenly make your Pymtech way better than Pym's, it gives you a better leg up on how to use it.
>>
>>62434517
I prefer black on white personally. The black makes my eyes swim and the white lettering is either too pale or too bright
Black on Grey also works for me
>>
File: Tired Floof.png (655 KB, 627x885)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>62436117
It seems so, though it wouldn't be permanent. Senko uses it to make her tail fluffier at one point.
>>62436131
Yeeeeaaaah, I maybe should add something in the notes about that.
>>
>>62436131
It's kinda like what I do in Dog Days, but without dedicating the maximum CP budget of an entire jump to it.
>>
>>62436124
Partially. From what Jenna Moran's said, there's also a metaphysical element. Primordials are able to fully encompass their own self-concept, there's no abstraction in their understanding of their selves. So when one starts falling into Oblivion, they don't dissolve away into nothingness but instead become "a Primordial experiencing the event of dissolving away into nothingness", then "a Primordial experiencing the event of dissolving away into nothingness, dissolving away into nothingness", and so on and so forth with infinite recursion, causing their agony to expand at a rate faster than Oblivion can erase it. You need to teach them how to have ignorance of themselves in order to get them t let go.
>>
>>62436168
>though it wouldn't be permanent
Drat. There must be some way to make it last.

>Yeeeeaaaah, I maybe should add something in the notes about that.
Just state that you can dial it back.
>>
>>62435876
Finding people that have watched the entirety of Grenadier is probably harder. Grenadier is about as obscure as Witch Hunter Robin, Haibane Renmei, or Speed Grapher.
>>
>>62436168
Yeah, it's a good perk. I'm definitely getting it. But I fear the implications.
>>
>>62436168
No, you shouldn't.
>>
>>62435668
I personally like UQ Holder. It can give you a lot of useful things, and you can choose whether to start as a city-busting elder immortal or have a more modest start, knowing that you'll eventually reach those levels of powers just with time and training but without any hurry to get there yet.
>>
Where can I get a gain power through collecting souls perk?

Because I have a steal souls perk, and I find the idea of absorbing people into the heavenly fluffiness that's my tail to be rather attractive.
>>
>>62436213
I would probably go with >>62436197 suggestion. The ability to dial it back if need be.
>>
>>62435668
>or stuff where supernatural power is antagonist-only
Supernatural
Blade
van Helsing
Constantine
>>
>>62434157
Generic Isekei.
>>
>>62436190
Thank you again, great loremaster. This one greatly appreciates you insights.
>>
>>62436148
Would it help us at least reach the Quantum Realm before Pym (safely I mean, with return trips)
>>
>>62436236
Dark Souls
Darksiders
Transistor maybe?
>>
>>62435716
What game is this?
>>
>>62436236
Hellsing (one of the vampire perks)
Marvel magic (one of the demon perks)
DC occult (ragman gear)
Injustice (ragman gear)
>>
>>62436168
Would that perk also work on smaller fluffy areas like the ears?
>>
>>62436236
Dies Irae. The best part about Die Ewigkeit is that the power boost appears to be non-linear, so you're going to get a lot of boost from those first few souls, making your tail incredibly fluffy with even a small investment. Making you even better at absorbing souls through fluff.
>>
>>62436300
Yes. Any fluff.
>>
>>62436236
gamer has black soul gem which lets you use the souls you consume/collect as stat points. Put all of them into your fluffy tail!
>>
>>62436313
>Dies Irae
Is a terrible setting and you should feel bad about recommending it.
>>
>>62436320
So are all the other settings with soul-absorbing. What's your point?
>>
>>62436295
It's from Trinary. She's 15 by the way.
>>
>>62436354
13 is legal in Japan.
>>
>>62436354
My waifu is -12 years old, do you think I care about age?
>>
>>62436357
pls the Russian girl is much better
>>
>>62436394
How do you waifu someone wuth negative age? Doesn't that mean she doesn't exist yet and won;t for over a decade?
>>
>>62436394
What? No way!
>>
>>62436414
There was a time vortex and several paradoxes involved, it's very complicated, but the answer is essentially yes
>>
>>62436271
You'd need a different Unusual Specialization for that.
>>
>>62436414
Go for the long game and get into a relationship with a woman so she can have a daughter with the intention of marrying said daughter.
>>
>>62436449
What do you recommend? Transdimensional Travel? Regulator Engineering?
>>
>>62436458
There's a perk for that in medaka box.
>>
>>62436465
You don't need a perk to do it. People do it irl already.
>>
>>62436458
Go the long game and marry, selectively breeding your daughters, until your great-something granddaughter is the perfect wife.
>>
>>62436458
Stop trying to recreate Maddentown, Maddentown isnt going to happen
>>
Do we have a list of soulbound followers/companions? And which ones are fiat-backed loyal?
>>
>>62436458
>>62436465
>>62436482
>>62436495
>>62436498
Why bother when you can just go to the future to waifu your future daughter before she was even conceived, then bring her back in time so she can give birth to herself?
>>
File: 1404424625531.png (810 KB, 826x667)
810 KB
810 KB PNG
>>62436557
WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE BABYREALM
>>
>>62436498
Hey man it was just a couple months back when a couple here in the UK did it.
>>
>>62436585
Not baby if from the future
>>
How exactly does Goblin Slayer magic work? It seems to be something like d&d sorcerers with limited spell slots but able to cast any known spell through them, but why is it like that?
Also how suspicious would it be if someone could blatantly violate the normal restrictions on magic, say through using a mana-system to cast impossibly large numbers of spells a day?
>>
>>62436463
Something Microcosm-related.
>>
>>62436557
Thats some badwrongfun right there mate.
>>
Does there exist a more current copy of the Gen-13 jump than 0.3?
>>
>>62436629
>>62436557
>>62436585
Isnt that possible in breath of fire?
>>
>>62436533
>soulbound followers/companions
Bind them with all that soulbinding stuff from his dark materials

>which ones are fiat-backed loyal?
Shadow from peter pan
NPC from overlord
gaia from search for eden
gymnoids from in another world with my smartphone
symbiote from the new venom jump
>>
>>62436603
Oh, they can go past that limit, but it's as likely to kill them as to work.
>>
>>62436482
There are like two dozen Shakespeare sonnets about it. No, really, a lot of Shakespeare's sonnets are about him encouraging a friend of his to have kids in hopes that the daughter will be as hot as his friend is. It's one of the reasons people sometimes theorize that Shakespeare was gay.
>>
>>62436557
Isnt this the plot to Shadow Hearts
>>
>>62436651
I'm scared to think what you could even be referring to but I must know. Explain.
>>
>>62436666
You can't fool me Giga Satan!
>>
What's sci-fi or space opera jumps for a jumper who wants to bootstrap a modern day Earth into a intrastellar/Interstellar species? I wasn't really wanting high end stuff (Halo/Star Wars/40K) and kinda wanna keep them contained within a small bubble of space until they're ready for the galaxy. Perhaps no FTL would be best so that trips to other star systems take decades at the start.
>>
File: C0ciylxVQAEQZ1D.jpg (84 KB, 800x566)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>62436295
Kakuchou Shoujo-kei Trinary/Augmented Reality Girls Trinary

>>62436354
Waifuing all the girls is canon anyway.

>>62436413
Gabriela is Polish.
>>
>>62436666
It's not uncommon in classical literature given that inbreeding and the idea of family purity was encouraged in some cultures.
>>
>>62436730
Mass Effect. Can't even FTL without their stupid relay network.
>>
>>62436618
Diffrent field of inquiry in the same vein. If we had a Nanotech specialization and helped Stark develop his armor more how quickly could we get him to Model L.

(With just the Tech Expert perks in MCU 1. Figure I should help him get to Infinity Wars levels sooner so he can blow past it.)
>>
>>62436753
They can FTL without it, but only slowly and over short distances because their ship drives are shit on their own.
>>
>>62436147
You mean this one? That's a SM vehicle not a 40K tank.
>>
>>62436700
It may not be breath of fire but there is a jump, by nikamoth, that allows you to companion your child from the future.
>>
File: superman.jpg (56 KB, 268x307)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>want to grab companions
>Be in setting where it'd be nice to take a companion from
>Try to get an OC companion
>Constantly struggle to decide between making them normal friend companions to fulfill my need for bros and comrades, or to make more waifus
>At one point got an elk steed and still debate where they should be male or female because of this exact reason
Why? Why can't I make a choice or find a balance between my dignified self and my more perverted self? It's like I'm constantly at war with my own mind!
I mean, I know I should have my companions be able to be more than just more people in my harem, but when I see the companion section I can't help but think about poon!
>>
>>62436803
METAL BOXES
>>
File: 1511881277346.gif (1.52 MB, 500x282)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB GIF
>>62436109
Speaking of rolling for random jumps:
I have a bunch of combined settings for my merge chain, and am wondering what the best way to determine the next just is.
Should I just use RNG(1, #jumps), poll the thread, roll for a small selection and then poll the thread, or some other way?
>>
>>62436808
>>62436700
Found it, fire emblem awakening

Future Child
Should you have a romantic relationship
with a member of the opposite sex in this
world, a grown-up child of yours that
resembles you and has access to every class
will appear at some point from the future.
Very high potential for skills and counts as a
companion.
>>
>>62436730
Give them the ability to synthesize high-purity optical diamond structures. There's an existing technology, called gas-core nuclear thermal rocketry, that could get us to near anywhere in the solar system. The problem is that we don't have the materials technology needed to make it safe. See, it's called "gas-core" because the nuclear engine runs so hot that the uranium fuel rods actually melt and then vaporize and ionize into plasma. This makes for an incredibly powerful rocket, with the exhaust being so hot and energetic, but it also has the nasty little downside of that uranium plasma escaping with the exhaust. You can minimize how much escapes, but there's really no amount of hypersonic uranium plasma that you want being produced by your rocket.

So the idea, then, is to make a "closed-cycle" gas-core rocket. Instead of running the propellant over the reactor elements directly, you isolate them inside a "nuclear lightbulb" that lets all that radiant energy out but keeps the uranium contained. This does cut down on efficiency somewhat, but the resulting rocket is still powerful enough to go from the surface of the Earth to Mars. The problem is that the lightbulb tends to explode. We don't have the materials science to make it practical, there's nothing that can withstand that heat without melting like the reactor elements that's also transparent. But if you gave us some sort of transparent super-diamond? Then you've opened the entire solar system up to us.
>>
>>62436825
make normal friend companions and turn them into sexy girls
>>
>>62436825
Get a symbiote and split the difference?
>>
>>62436843
>roll for a small selection and then poll the thread
this
>>
>>62436845
Thats not by nikamoth. Pretty sure thats cats.
>>
>>62436802
They can travel thirty light years a day. That's ten thousand times the speed of light. And no, they aren't limited to short distances, because within that space they're likely to encounter at least two brown dwarf stars suitable for dumping charge into, and that's even before you take into account that their latest generation of drives doesn't have the charge problem anymore. Mass Effect FTL is just fine.
>>
>>62436874
You are correct
>>
>>62436730
cowboy bebop
>>
>>62436825
Why can’t a waifu also be a friend?
>>
>>62436867
But anon, what if symbiotes are one of the things I'd like to fuck? I mean, it's like wearing a full body vagina afterall
>>
File: Hyd.jpg (197 KB, 788x328)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>62436730
I'm pretty sure both Cowboy Bebop and Red Faction are both limited to interplanetary travel only while also not being too high-end.

>>62436753
Mass Effect actually does have FTL, or at least develops it later on, but it's not practical for long interstellar travel like the relays.
>>
>>62436825
Have you considered waifuing a tomboy?
>>
>>62436767
Depends if you can get him to really start up on nanotech the moment IM3 gets done, when he detonates all of his suits and he needs to start fresh. Get to him in time and you could get a leg up.
>>
>>62436825
Make them a waifu and fuck them until you're satisfied, and then have a normal friendship with them when you finish.
>>
>>62436825
>Not having a single waifu you can put all your condensed love into
>>
>>62436921
Then you will eventually be desensytized.
>>
>>62436825
Take a cold shower and then go back to the chain.
>>
>>62436898
It's not that they can't also be friends, it's just that a part of me knows that I can't just have my jump be "Jumper and all his romantic relations". A deep urging in me also wants platonic relations, with those people also having their own relationships.
Yet this desire is also constantly at war with my boner, and it's driving me nuts
>>
>>62436932
Dont they have decent ftl in andromeda?
>>
>>62436868
Thanks, look forward to seeing a selection of four possible jumps in the next couple of weeks, along with some writefagging.
>>
>>62436943
If you're attracted to tomboys you're gay.
>>
>>62436964
This. I will put all my love into her. She will swell with love. Like a little love balloon.

Translator’s note: Love means semen
>>
So apparently slings were really effective. 50g lead bullet had enough stopping power to equal a .44 Magnum & extremely accurate 130yds away hitting objects smaller than a human. I wonder why the sling is often way underpowered in tabletop settings?
>>
>>62436943
Yes, it doesn't help

>>62436968
Cold showers only work for about 5 minutes before I get aroused again
>>
File: qimg001.jpg (103 KB, 420x522)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>62436999
>>
>>62436999
But anon I am attracted to Vaginas and asses. If a penis is present I am repulsed. How is that gay?
>>
>>62437019
>Cold showers only work for about 5 minutes before I get aroused again
CALL A FUCKING DOCTOR. Or wait about five-ten years. One of those two.
>>
>>62437031
People are attracted to tomboys because of their masculinity, ie. being attracted to maleness.
>>
File: SuspiciousFry.jpg (16 KB, 552x414)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>62437031
>If a penis is present I am repulsed.
What about your own tho'?
>>
File: abramsvs40ktanks.png (638 KB, 1987x778)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
>>62436147
Here ya go.
>>
>>62437019
Jack off before you make your chain.
>>
>>62436999
Pretty much.

Remember, the difference between tomboys and girly-girls is that tomboys act like boys while girly-girls act like girls. So if you’re attracted to tomboys because of the fact that they’re tomboys, then you’re really attracted to the fact that they act like boys.

That’s the very definition of gay
>>
>>62437031
>>62437053
Penises are like farts
You can't stand any except your own, unless you're some kind of weirdo
>>
>>62436984
I guess.
>>
>>62437053
It is very difficult to work around. I prefer to spend most of my time going out to eat before I enter the fray as it were.
>>
>>62437070
>>
>>62437070
No the definition of gay is fucking someone of the same gender as yourself.
>>
>>62437070
Completely wrong, all throughout history we knew it was heterosexual to penetrate but homosexual to be penetrated, so anything from fucking tomboys to putting your dick in man ass is heterosexual, but allowing a tomboy to peg you or taking it from a man is what makes you gay.
>>
>liking girls at all
that's how you get the cooties, or as mom liked to call it, chlamydia
>>
File: 1538744790058.jpg (236 KB, 1200x1043)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
I'm leaving this here. If you don't agree you're a shitposter.
>>
>>62436603
Magic works like D&D you must be trained in a spell, every Caster has x/amount of spells per day they can safely cast. Any other it’s casting from HP. Sorceress seemed to have a lot of magic charges per day, as she wastes a lot of them on lighting her pipe every hour or so. Plus it’s just her & the Spearman so they’re able to take down big prey just fine with just two of them. GS Year One, the Goblin Shaman was spamming lightning bolt.
>>
>>62437053
It's not like I stare at it while jacking off.
>>
>>62437096
Enjoy getting throat cancer from HPV fag.
>>
>>62437070
>Confidence, energy, sportsman behaviour, competitive behaviour, cameraderie, and frankness are all male only traits
Suuuuuure buddy. So whens your next oil change Mr robot?
>>
File: CoronaSolar.png (44 KB, 445x394)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
What companions do you find specially good candidates for a certain Exaltation?

For example, I find Alucard an ideal regenade Dusk Abyssal.
>>
>>62437133
If a girl isn't useless and bitchy, they're not a girl
>>
Another thread, another argument about penises and homos.
>>
>>62437114
Anon, I hate to break it to you but
Romans were faggots.

Sticking your dick into another dude is just as gay as having another dude (or chick with a dick) stick his dick into you.

Remember the formula.
>>
>>62437130
I am married and only sleep with my wife anon. She is clean as am I.
>>
>>62437115
Fuck off VIRM
>>
>>62437153
Except when she invites Tyrone & his friends for a some soul train.
>>
>>62437149
No, fucking a man is the MOST manly thing you can do. It's the very definition of not gay.
>>
>>62437134
I gave Shirou a Dawn Caste Exaltation.
>>
>>62437153
>trusting femoids
>>
>>62437171
No, it’s gay. You’re a peter puffer Anon. And that’s okay. It’s perfectly okay to be a faggot.
>>
>>62437171
this is correct, also she's not a tomboy unless she wants to fuck your ass, but letting her makes you a bitch
>>
>>62437166
Very funny anon. Unlike you my wife does not have someone railing when I am gone. Keep projecting though maybe one day your daddy will stop pegging you.
>>
File: Bayonetta_-_Bayo2_render.png (1.01 MB, 892x1115)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>62437144
So by your logic, Bayonetta isn't a girl.
Anon, I'd hate to say this, but you may be the gay one here
Or an incel, which is just like being gay, except more pathetic and self loathing
>>
desu fucking girls is basically gay since girls are basically the same as men, so everyone is a fag if you think about it
>>
Dick in female = not gay
Dick in male = gay
It's that simple, why go into semantics, when it's perfectly acceptable being a faggot this current year?
>>
>>62437213
What about dick in shapeshifter in female form
>>
>>62437211
Girls are for queers.
>>
>>62437149
You couldn't be more wrong though. Sex is about power and dominance, being the giver is masculine while being the receiver is feminine. Being a feminine man is what makes you gay, not making another man submit.
>>
>>62437134
Chara was a great Scourge Infernal, Solaire's an amazing Zenith Solar, and Dumbledore made for a fine Chosen of Serenity Sidereal (even already had the eyes for it).
>>
>>62434182

GUNNM for nano-Shoggoth tech. Its a non-standard use, but demonstrated a few times.
>>
>>62437220
Female or male shapeshifter?
>>
>>62437213
Because dicking females is also gay
>>
>>62437213
Instructions not clear, dick is stuck in toaster now.
>>
This thread is gay
>>
>>62437223
No Anon. It’s gay. You may be a gaydom, but you’re still gay.
>>
>>62437213
Because (((Christians))) have tried to make being gay normal by rebranding submitting to a woman as heterosexual.
>>
>>62437248
YOU'RE gay!
>>
>>62437148
Yeah, for people who'll only ever deal with sex as a theoretical exercise some anons here get surprisingly emotional about the gayness of the fantasy sex of people they've never met.
>>
>>62437195
Don’t be projecting your reality onto others Anon. If your dad is giving you the rod, maybe you should call the authorities. Unless you enjoy it. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>62434549

Pulling off the Darkhallow from the Dresden Files is pretty close to a forced version of how the Emperor was canonically created.
>>
>>62437260
ur mom giey
>>
>>62437232
Yes
>>
File: merch.png (50 KB, 257x155)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>62437289
>>
>>62437283
Whats darkhallow
>>
>>62437302
>>62437348
My parents are DEAAAAAAAAD!
>>
>>62437369
A necromantic spell that summons and eats spirits to forcibly ascend the user. Dark magic. More spirits means more power but its also dangerous.

Apparently many of the old powers like mab were made this way.
>>
>>62437377
Them being dead never stopped me before
>>
File: Determinaton.png (224 KB, 1058x705)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>62437283
>>62437401
...to use it on daemons or to not use it on daemons...
>>
>>62437064
>my universe is so powerful lmao

Hopefully 40kfags will all fucking kill themselves
>>
>all this gay shit
Who let the 12yo Call of Duty players in?
>>
>>62437414
It could be used on them, kimmler was a sick creature. To be fair it could be used in many settings to get bargain bin godhood in a morally ambiguous way, though it may or may not make you into something like a fae.
>>
File: your-tears-9700762.png (119 KB, 500x478)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>62437428
>>
>>62437414
>>62437369
Oh I forgot, it also is super fucking high tier necromancy, which will stain your soul in dresen which is where it is from.
>>
>>62436236
4th Tier Briah in Dies Irae.
>>
It's not gay to touch a penis if it's attache/d/ to your wife.
>>
>>62435835
It's blatantly unfinished though, no drawbacks.
>>
File: Law_Prepares_to_Operate.png (1.37 MB, 1280x720)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>62437644
What if it's someone else's penis attached to your wife?
>>
How do I punch people through the internet?

I want to make a popup add that punches people in the face
>>
>>62437719
Gargoyles has a technomagic perk that's less about blending the two together as much as using magic through tech iirc. One of the examples was casting spells on people through the radio. I assume you could write a "Cast Fist" virus with that in mind if you have the fist casting and programming skills to go along with it.
>>
>>62437719
Nevermind, I figured it out. Just gotta get those eyes from Fate/ that lets you punch people by looking at them, and the perk from Gargoyles that lets you cast magic through technology
>>
>>62437010
That poor, exploded waifu.
>>
>>62437719
>How do I punch people through the internet?
I'm sure you could adapt Is This Ze Police? from Kung Fury for that.

>I want to make a popup add that punches people in the face
Hm. That might be more difficult though, if you don't want to be the one actually punching everyone.
>>
>>62437719
There's also the Asylum capstone in D.Y.N. Freaks to turn spells into programs.
>>
>>62437232
Genderfluid shapeshifter.
>>
>>62437644
Is it gay to touch your own penis?
>>
>>62437810
It's the gayest thing possible, anon.
>>
>>62437821
>Having your penis touched by a man
>While simultaneously touching a man's penis
The math checks out, it's double gay.
>>
>>62437838
Think about how gay masturbating is, you literally cum to a man groping your dick.
>>
>>62436236
What was that one jump that had a gem that held 600,000 souls and would replenish each jump?
>>
>/jc/ - Jizz Collectors
>>
>>62437941
Alterword by D rus.
>>
What jumps would I need to visit if I wanted to start producing Cream?

Which is to say Cream, from Cream by David Firth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UgiJPnwtQU&t=658s

Pic unrelated, probably.
>>
>>62437952
Power up rocks are just JO crystals after all
>>
What is your Reality Marble and what does it do?
>>
What are some totally morally okay uses for necromancy. Besides the undead army
>>
>>62437952
>Jumper makes it their mission to amass a harem of husbandos and collect as much jizz as possible
>>
>>62437414
Question Red out of curiosity how would Nick Fury and Phil Coulson react if near jump start I showed them evidence of Hydra Agents having infiltrated Shield?
>>
>>62438072
It just projects my inner universe.
>>
>>62438173
Speaking with the dead to let the living get closure.
Basically anything that's already moral provided the dead agree to help you.
>>
>>62438072
It heals people inside of it and derives and intuits knowledge from based on the injuries that they sustained.
>>
>>62438173
Organ donation. Maybe.
>>
>>62438072
It's deployed inside my own body, like Nrvnqsr Chaos' one, meaning it's always active.

It's got two interconnected effects. First it reinforces my existence (basically a constant I EXIST field contained in my body to prevent erasure of myself) and second it defines my existence, gives me control over the laws of physics acting upon me (so I could selectively allow the laws of physics from specific others jumps to overwrite the native laws or mix them together and whatnot - just as long as it's only inside my body).

Going with the standard Reality Marble projected world thing would be tacky, because I've already got an inner world, so making a standard Reality Marble one to project would be doubling up too much.
>>
>>62436236
Go to Dies Irae, make your fluffy tail into a holy relic and then purchase the 4th Tier Briah. Get a Reinhard's expy Briah, but instead of a skeleton castle with hell inside, you have a summonable pic related and an endless dimension of fluff inside.
>>
>>62438173
Depends on the necromancy. Are they just demons or negative energy puppeteering a body like in Overlord? In that case, just use them as cheap labor force. If you are actually slaving the souls of the deceased, you are going to have a hard time justifying anything.
>>
>>62438184
They’ll say, Heil Hydra
>>
>>62438298
>make your fluffy tail into a holy relic
I don't think you can selectively turn a bodypart into a holy relic, but a tail butt plug could work.
>>
>>62438342
God damn it they are not part of Hydra. Why would Hydra organize to have one of their own elements killed when they are already in charge of shield and why would that same element stop Hydra's plans from working when they had victory in the bag
>>
>>62438173
Speaking with the dead. Dealing with ghosts. Killing mosquitoes.
>>
>>62438356
Technically Machina's relic is his whole terminator body, but his Briah and the effects of his Law only manifest on his fist until KKK where he fully becomes a black hole.
>>
>>62438173
Magical automation, imbue a statrship with a human spirit as a pilot/ai.

Constructs to do all manner of things.

Becoming an immortal bone man who can add as he goes to his body.

Becoming a god.
>>
https://youtu.be/qJlbPXZEpRE?list=RDhEcjgJSqSRU
>>
File: 1537096709480.jpg (133 KB, 846x570)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>62438184
It'd be a purgin' time.
>>
>>62438173
Hunting down undead
Knitting together broken or shattered bones
Spying with dead bugs
Killing cancer cells
Clearing sewers
Making and transporting valuable compost
>>
File: Pendragon.jpg (57 KB, 750x533)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>62438173
>>62438173
It is probably fine to raise dead plants or bugs, or other things that don't really have thoughts, let alone sentience, so much as they follow base impulses in response to stimuli.

Jellyfish, for instance.
>>
>>62438362
Because Hydra is a highly contentious and internally divided organization.
>>
>>62438356
You can turn your whole body into a relic, so it's not completely out of the question to turn a specific part into a relic.

Fanwank it or ask Val next time you see her.
>>
Citizen, how many goblins have you killed today.
>>
>>62438499
Why would you raise zombie jellyfish?
>>
>>62437064
That's the one. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: e014.jpg (32 KB, 350x247)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>62438553
None. For there are none left.
>>
>>62436315
Yeah, but Gamer is a retarded half-baked jump that shouldn't even exist yet. Jumping it is trash.
>>
>>62438553
None. I don't believe in meting violence against a sapient race that likes to live in caves and mind their own business. Goblins shouldn't be persecuted just for trying to live.
By the way humans,have you considered leaving your problem women near our lairs?
>>
>>62438555
Because a jellyfish that causes a sense of impending doom is an entirely appropriate familiar for a necromancer
>>
File: Enhanced 2-3.png (1.03 MB, 1280x720)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>62437213
What about /d/?
>>
>>62438362
Hydra has a lot of infighting.
>>
>>62438643
We heard you noticed you the first dozen times you posted about yourself. You're here and you're queer and we have to get used to it.
>>
>>62438553
None. Let he who is without sin throw the first stone.
>>
>>62438553
Quite a few. Mostly to help protect cities and help another Chieftain that I approve of and can negotiate with come to power
>>
>>62438746
How is that anon or elf being a hypocrite anon?
>>
On the topic of gobs, is an ogre adventurer too much of a stretch in Goblin Slayer?
>>
>>62438570
Goblin Slayer is the Rick & Morty of weebshit.
>>
>>62438767
Because if we go around killing organisms just because of their species' sins rather than their own, then everyone's morally and logically obligated to kill themselves and we're right back to the bad old days.
>>
>>62438746
>Let he who is without sin throw the first stone.
... Are you suggesting goblins throwing rocks at orphans are without sin?
>>
>>62438746
>>62438808
t. Nikamoth
>>
>>62438746
Jesus advocated defending yourself and those you loved tho.
>>
>>62438814
If goblins throw stones, they are either without sin and deserve life, or sinful and deserve really big stones thrown back.
>>
Hey Val, in Konosuba, do you get some spells related to your domain as a Fallen Goddess regardless of your class or are you just totally fucked if you're an archer instead of something like a mage or a priest? I'd be pretty bummed if it were the latter, since I much prefer the perks of the Rogue line, but that origin limits us to non-magical jobs.
>>
>>62438613
>mind their own business
That's a funny joke, scum.

I suppose you also have a bridge in Mongolia to sell me, right?
>>
>>62438808
>Because if we go around killing organisms just because of their species' sins rather than their own, then everyone's morally and logically obligated to kill themselves and we're right back to the bad old days.

You're using the wrong passage and that half verse people like you like to quote doesn't even mean what you think it does.
>>
>>62438072
Faces and Voices.

It automatically catalogues any information I get about people, their looks, likes, dislikes relationships, everything.

Afterwards, I can use the information to take on the forms, personalities, and even skills of the people I've catalogued
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>62438808
desu I've always advocated the punishment of the sinful humans.
>>
Is anyone working on a Big Mouth Jump?
>>
File: 1538999958162.jpg (70 KB, 626x698)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>62438808
>>
>>62438814
No, they're just doing it wrong.
>>
>>62438875
No. Now take your shitty tumblr netflix pedo shit and stay gone.
>>
>>62438876
Eins was right. Mikazuki's super guilty. I was so happy when he finally died.
>>
>>62438875
Do I want to know what this is?
>>
>>62438746
>Let he who is without sin throw the first stone.
>the first stone
So it's okay if I'm retaliating, right? If the goblins have already done something to hurt my people, I'd be totally in the right to completely annihilate them?
They threw the 'first stone' with their offenses, and I aim to throw every stone after that.
This is morally sound. I'm a good person.
>>
>>62438875
All those creepy things look like they're about to piss themselves.
>>
>>62438746
>all I know about morality I learned from retards on the internet
No. That's not what that story is addressing. That story is addressing killing someone over failure to observe a moral rule that inflicted no damage on anyone but the person committing it. It is not some blanket statement against violence as such. Context matters, anon.
>>
>>62438913
No. The one who attacks first is the one in the right. The goblins are without sin, your women deserved to be raped and killed
>>
>>62438913
>only killing the individual goblins in question AFTER the individual goblins in question have done something to deserve it
Yes, this is good.
>>
>>62438912
Looks like western garbage so no.
>>
>>62438933
Ah, this is Judges morality.
>>
>>62438848
Australia, actually.

Australia makes great bridges.
>>
Humans are so undeserving and sinful, they don't even deserve to be punished. That's the only reason you miserable wastes of god's love aren't condemned to eternal hellfire, it's too good for you.
>>
>>62438964
I'd believe that, actually. There are several regions in Australia that flood with seasonal rains, having good bridges would be vital then.
>>
>>62438848
We do mind our own business. Part of our business is the survival of our species and production of the next generation, which we mind very often and with great vigour.
>>
>>62438974
Yes, we know, Sophia. Our very existence is punishment, we are all chained in the eternal torment of Ialdaboth.
>>
File: 1539273058241.png (544 KB, 2274x1690)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
Threadly warning: Goblin Slayer is the shitposting FOTM on /a/ and social media.
>>
>>62436803
Scale on that picture is all wrong. There's no way that dude in front of the Abrams is that tall. He'd need to be as tall as a an actual space marine for his head to come that close to the barrel of the main gun from the ground.
>>
>62438974

Though I unironically agree, you are going to have to find better bait than that anon
>>
File: 1444506301454.jpg (96 KB, 890x656)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>caring about if you're moral or justified when you're the winner and sole survivor so you are for all intents and purposes correct by default
>>
>>62438997
>>62438974
>>
>>62438974
How's philosophy 101?
>>
>>62436984
Sort of. It's very fast when it works but they're limited to star lanes, iirc, and you can only go where the lanes go. Also they need to have an actual human pilot to navigate them, using just an AI doesn't work. Again this is just iirc, it's been well over a decade since I last watched the show.
>>
>>62439031
Sinful and undeserving.
>>
>>62438989
>Yes, we know, Sophia. Our very existence is punishment, we are all chained in the eternal torment of Ialdaboth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBRB61Q0uqs
>>
>>62438990
How strange. I read it the manga and while it was fun, I'd hardly say it was interesting or worthy of prolonged discussion.

It's about a guy who slaughters goblins viscerally. That's all it is.
>>
>>62438990
Its gonna take the whole season for it to die down, huh
>>
>62439029
Hey don't you be trying to give away my precious (you)s to those who don't deserve them
>>
>>62439041
Not necessarily human, any sapient organic brain will do. The Andromeda's original pilot was some weird insect alien.
>>
>>62438996
You can literally see another guy on top of the tank, you dingus.
>>
>>62439020
So how's that original position fallacy working out for you, Mr. Cliche Shounen Villain?
>>
>>62439052
Eh, the only reason it caught flake it's because it has muh rape and shekeroll didn't put trigger warnings on it like they do on every other violent anime.
>>
>>62438989
But muh predators. Muh prey
>>
>>62439052
It's current year, anon. Nothing exists in itself. Everything is a reference to US politics, history, and associated ideologies.

>>62439057
Probably.
>>
>>62439052
It's not interesting or worthy of prolonged discussion. You don't understand the point of shitposting if you think it's to have interesting and meaningful conversations.
>>
>>62439059
>>62439029
>>
>>62438990
Of course the alt-right ruins Goblin Slayer.
>>
>>62439079
Wrong Sophia, anon. I'd shittalk you for thinking I was talking about Worm, but to be fair I almost immediately recognized it so I'm clearly not any better, culturally-speaking.
>>
The nerve of this anon, Is this fraud or theft of my precious (you)s
>>
>>62439095
Don't give them (you)s it just encourages their political diarrhoea in /jc/.
>>
>>62439111
You are sinful and undeserving of your (you)s. You have no right to them if you cannot keep them
>>
>>62438990
Just watching the first episode as we speak. THE PARTY IS FUCKING STUPID. Everyone knows you prepare before you dungeon dive but these fucking retards dont even bring potions or do any research, they deserve deathrape.
>>
File: david-legnon-render06.jpg (719 KB, 1920x1080)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
Any good cyberpunk jumps? Any sci-fi jumps that could reasonably have some cyberpunk tucked away somewhere?
>>
>>62439083
I said prolonged, not meaningful.

I honestly can't even think of anything to say about it that I couldn't cover in two minutes. It's just not that deep.
>>
File: Andromeda_Ascendant.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1200)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>62439041
>>62439062
I meant mass effect andromeda. Do we have a Andromeda jump?
>>
>>62439142
Starwars, Just go to the dark side of corucant and get ready to deal with mega corps
>>
>>62439132
Honestly, for as much as I hate /a/, and I hate /a/, there was some half decent discussion about the various fuckups the party made and why they were doomed to fail. I think that's one of the appeals of GS to me as a fa/t g/uy: Goblin Slayer is all about being methodical and making preparations. He reminds me of old school dungeon crawling back before tabletops got more user friendly.
>>
>>62439153
We do not and it's too bad. That show was pulpy fun, and I can't put my finger on why but I really liked the design of the main ship.
>>
>>62438839
Adventurers can use magic tho. We see Kazuma using magic all the time.
>>
High Elf Archer is best girl.
>>
>>62438989
>mfw according to the Sarkic cult's main author's WIP, that one guy in SCP who tried to usurp Ialdabaoth and carve a paradise from his aborted flesh just got fucked over by all the eldritch god-flesh
>mfw the end of the universe is just a pile of screaming faces and giant babies

>>62439132
It's a bunch of stupid, reckless children versus the redneck hillbilly dunces of Tucker's Kolbolds. From a tactical standpoint nobody really came out of that dungeon looking good, and if it were an actual game the DM would probably be laughing his ass off at how incompetant the whole thing was.

Goblin Slayer is a DMPC bailing out the one player who at least had the excuse of roleplaying.

>>62435189
>you can buy people
...okay this I did not know, do they count as companions or not?
>>
>>62439180
He actually seems to know his shit rather than just running willy nilly around in a cave full of monsters.

Like I dont care what monster you are fighting, its their home turf you are invading at least put in some effort not to die.
>>
>>62439220
Adventurers, as in the Adventurer job specifically. It's literally the only job that can learn the skills of other jobs. The rest are limited to a specific set of skills, and for jobs that aren't magically inclined such as Thief or Archer, there won't my any magic or magical skills.
>>
>>62439246
>...okay this I did not know, do they count as companions or not?

Not him but buying people in story usually requires a massive amount of gold and they come with expiration dates.
>>
>>62439291
Holy shit, they die?! Like, do they crumble into dust like the fucking infinity snap?
>>
File: Careful, elves around.jpg (410 KB, 900x1350)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>62439233
Remember that this is what you get by trusting elves
>>
>>62438746
But my Jumper is morally perfect, so that's not really an adage I need heed
>>
File: 1522554353460.jpg (39 KB, 500x375)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Someone give me advice on a build.

>DBS
>Administrator
>Human

>Precise Power
>Martial Modes
>Son of God
Precise Power eliminates the collateral damage drawback of Son of God, and the plan is to eventually use Martial Modes to create a transformation out of Son of God.

Now, I have 400 CP left over. Originally, I wanted to use it on I Wish for Everyone to be Happy and either No Ego Zone or Healthy and Hearty, but That Park Life is calling out to me.

Anyone have any thoughts over what I should do with that last 400? Would you suggest any of the drawbacks to squeeze out another 200 points and take one more perk?
>>
>>62439312
Hurry up and get gobbed already.
>>
>>62439233
Besides in the chest area, this anon has it right.
>>
Killers killing killers, death dealers taking their own drug, ain't a difference who's buyin' or sellin', a soldier's a murderer no matter where they are, soldier of fortune, money decides who lives and dies, and there's nothin' wrong with that for the ones alive, it's all about who you know and where you go, the waves you make and the waves you ride, you get me? Ya gotta spend money to make money, and money is power, money is life, so you gotta spend life to make power and spend power to make money. What comes around goes around, it's all karma, and we can't help the karma we're born with, but everyone gets what they deserve in the end, so you remember that when life kicks you when you're down, you feelin' me?
>>
>>62439340
butts
>>
File: wat.jpg (28 KB, 480x360)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>62439340
>>
>>62439340
Gamers rise up
>>
File: KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE.jpg (1.57 MB, 1920x1920)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>62439316
Park life unless you want some waifus. Not only is 17 literally the savior of the multiverse, but as written the perk also represents manga!Roshi, who.

You know what, I think this pic speaks for itself.

>>62439340
>the blank stare of a Jumper who has all the money and gold he'll ever need and buttfucks incarnations of death and karma on the regular
...no?
>>
File: 57484301_p8_master1200.jpg (116 KB, 463x546)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>62438951
This presumes that goblins have moral agency, that they aren't just the puppets of a dark, malevolent, and unimaginative god.

>>62438974
Shut up Avicebron, no one cares what you think.

>>62438985
And that's just another good reason why goblin-kind deserve to be exterminated.

Kobalo delenda est.

>>62439312
That seems to be less a problem with elves and more a problem with people in general.

I mean, just look at Patches.
>>
>>62439316
What's No Ego Zone do again?
>>
File: 1462987459811.png (215 KB, 620x525)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>62439340
based boomer
>>
>>62439340
Is this a copypasta?
>>
>>62439379
Avicebron would be too autistically building his golem to actually complain about the human condition. Not that I understand how a huge golem that turns everything it walks on into a magical garden is going to save the world but okay I guess.
>>
>>62439246
>...okay this I did not know, do they count as companions or not?
If you import them, yes. Otherwise they are just gonna continue being NPCs.

>>62439291
>>62439310
NPCs are artificial entities created by the System for the Gold Market, with loads of parameters that can be adjusted such as starting abilities, appearance, and personality, which are also gonna increase their cost, a sum of an initial price and a maintenance fee at set intervals. If you don't pay, they die, yes. The BBEG actually uses that to his advantage in the story, by using NPCs that are about to expire for suicide missions.
>>
>>62439153
The FTL drives in ME andromeda are the same as the ones in normal mass effect. Anyway there is an andromeda jump on the SB drive.
>>
>>62435757
looks like it's coming along well, I need more meddlesome kitsune in my life.
>>
>>62438839
I imagine you'd get some stuff but not really that much, nowhere near what you'd get going wizard or priest. It's better to pick Domains that suit the rogue classes you can get, since you can still have magical abilities as a Rogue, it's just not going to be the sort you'd see a wizard casting. You won't get Explosion but there's no reason you can't have some magical spells that are more fitting.
>>
File: c34.jpg (59 KB, 680x382)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>62439370
>>
File: Ui9GKwj.jpg (41 KB, 386x536)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>62439405
>>
>>62439399
True, but he could be waiting trial before the Spanish Inquisition for being a Jew, in which case he'd have time to complain.
>>
>>62439380
Increased efficiency in energy use,
>>
>>62439391
I think its anon’s mixtape
>>
>>62439277
Except the steal skill, which is obviously a thief skill, is clearly magic. It's just pointing your hand at someone and then suddenly you've got something they were carrying. Magic. You're simply letting your autism tell you that other classes don't do magic.
>>
>>62439426
I was under the impression that friendzoning was a thing that only happens once? How does the same girl friendzone you multiple times?
>>
>>62439426
I still can't tell if these were made in parody or not.
>>
>>62439267
Yup. That and he takes a get things done, rather than lets be heroic approach.
>>
>>62439340
okay but seriously what the fuck is this
>>
>>62438920
She was getting stoned for adultery. Cheating on a spouse hurts them, anon, not the cheater. No, the idea was not to kill people over moral failings. Part of that whole mercy and forgiveness schtick. It wasn't really some call for a NAP.
>>
>>62439424
Kinds feels silly that a fallen God of Fire that decided to become a Thief would just suddenly not have any fire spells anymore. That'd make you more useless than even Aqua.

>>62439456
RPG skills aren't necessarily magic, anon. People in the setting specifically refer to the mage kind of magic as, well, magic, and the rest of the stuff as skills, so clearly there's a difference.
>>
>>62439310
Just use some magic to make them permanent. I'm sure you can do that, seeing The System is completely freeform.
>>
>>62439462
Yes
>>
>>62439498
Well, like I keep telling people, you're not a god. If you choose not to be a caster, you're not going to get most of the benefits of being a caster. It'd be a fairly stupid fallen god that decides they're going to be a non-caster if all their domains don't work well with that. A fallen god with a bunch of domains relating to combat or stealth can certainly gain all the normal benefits of their domains without being a full caster.

Not that you're actually reading what I posted, since I already said you'd still have some stuff and could likely get more stuff, just related to your class rather than what Aqua or Megumin might be using.
>>
>>62439430
That, except replace Thanos snapping with a retarded Xenomorph War God cuddling a bag of gold.
>>
File: Dante.jpg (50 KB, 423x600)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Do you use the old 2.5 DMC or the incomplete 2.9 WIP?
>>
For some reason, my fellow adventurers are suspicious of me, Normal Human, and my unwillingness to take off my mask or my gloves. What should I do to fix this and reassure them that I'm a regular human male like them?
>>
>>62439540
>expecting anyone to follow your retarded rulings you made just to get more power
>>
>>62439475
We apparently have anons that occasionally just post poems and shit at random to the thread. They've done it a number of times over /jc/'s history, I remember one of them was all caps and sounded like lyrics from a metal album
>>
>>62439561
Have you tried not being an ayy?
Or worse, a filthy fucking elf
>>
File: Dark Hero Momon.jpg (125 KB, 736x1223)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>62439561
Just show them your 'face'.
>>
>>62439540
>you're not a god
Then what's the point?

More seriously, I guess I'm just kinda annoyed that the Rogue origin limits me to taking rogue-related classes when apparently the only criteria to being able to take classes are stats, which are maxed as a Fallen God anyway. Which basically forces me to pick domains that work with a rogue character instead of ones I actually like.
>>
>>62439551
Old version. Freeform Devil Arms > pesky customization tables.
>>
>>62439584
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm a regular human who just likes not showing any skin.

>>62439587
Unfortunately I don't have any illusion spells, not that I have any reason to be hiding my face.
>>
>>62439596
>Rogue origin limits you to taking rogue-related classes and work with rogue things

wow, how could you ever have seen this coming
>>
>>62439596
The capstone of the Rogue perk tree upgraded with the Fallen Goddess booster lets you get skills just by watching them, so it's not really that much of a problem.
>>
>>62439596
You know you're whining about "limits" in a jump that can literally be used to gain omnipotence, right?
>>
>>62439540
If you used something like Medaka Sue on a general domain would you eventually get something more overt control over the domain, or would it just be straight the enhanced senses or whatever it was?
>>
>>62439587
How do you make those
>>
>>62439642
Search the archives for it.
>>
How many traps can you have in your harem before it becomes considered "homosexual"?
>>
>>62439621
Good job not actually quoting the one relevant thing in my post anon. Job requirements in Konosuba are literal stat checks, as a Fallen God you have all the stats. So the Rogue origin limiting you to rogue stuff is simply Val's preference, which I don't agree with.

>>62439622
Not really feeling the twentieth power copying perk, anon.

>>62439628
Do tell me how you are going to gain omnipotence with only the Konosuba jump. I need a laugh right now.
>>
>>62439628
This, Val jumps have no limits as she says herself "if you have have the balls to do something yourself".
>>
>>62439660
Any more than zero makes it gay.
>>
>>62439596
The point is that you're a fallen god. You only have a bit of your power.

That's not really the only reason to take classes. They all learn different skills. And yes, unless you want to buy your domains considering stuff outside and in the future of this jump, you need to consider what domains fit your general archetype best. I have no idea why this is an issue. Sometimes you're just not going to get everything you want in the one package. You need to make choices about what is more valuable to you/your story.

The jump isn't hiding the classes from you. If it's really so much of a problem for you, you can also just go for that generalist class in the rogue origin that can learn anything and just put some more work in.
>>
>>62439666
Nice try Satan.
>>
>>62439660
Less than half the harem. It's a dynamic thing.
>>
>>62439661
I never said with only the Konosuba jump, but Konosuba is one of the ~20 jumps that offers perks that can combo together to offer omnipotence. Specifically, the Need for Big Booms lets you cast a spell without paying its mana cost, while the Mage background teaches you a magic system, and Pulling Powers Out of Her Ass + Scaled the Wall from Majikoi lets you create a spell that makes you omnipotent.
>>
>>62439660
Even if you have one trap in a harem of one thousand women, you are now a flaming homo who exclusively likes to get pounded in the ass by men.

Faggot.
>>
>>62439660
Having any makes you Bisexual
>>
>>62439714
Silly anon.
Traps are for pounding, not getting pounded by.
>>
>>62439660
Depends on how cute they are.
>>
>>62439637
You'd get enhanced versions of the benefits it says you get. You don't really have innate control over the domain. The perk clearly says what you do get to represent your godliness over a domain.

>>62439661
Then stop being a whiny bitch and change your class for christ's sake. Do you desperately need handfeeding or are you one of those morons that can only do what a perk tells them that they can do? Go to the guild lady and ask her to change your class. You'll lose the skills you started with and be able to work to new stuff.

And, as a added reminder, you're still getting shit wrong. You don't have all the stats ever. You don't have maxed stats for everything. You have end game stats fitting to what kind of class you're in.
>>
>>62439660
It's bi or pan not gay or straight
>>
>>62439698
Why would a spell that can bestow omnipotence, which is infinite power, have a set cost?
>>
>>62439660
Do you indulge in both the traps and women equally? If so, it can only be considered bi at most. So the answer is, as many as you can handle.
>>
>>62439731
Why do you get so rustled so easily Val?
>>
>>62439743
Because the mechanics of Pulling Powers Out of Her Ass specify that each technique it creates has a set cost that's based on Momoyo's feats and scales upward exponentially in cost in terms of both how powerful the technique is and in how esoteric it is. In particular, this one has a set cost of "infinite."
>>
>>62439764
Who's rustled?

>>62439772
Still harpying on about this, huh?
>>
Someone get on IRC and tell Nubee that Red cracked Val's tripcode.
>>
>>62439731
Wow so you're saying you should wank perks beyond what they say you can do. And you call the SBers powerwankers

Heh
>>
>>62439675
>The jump isn't hiding the classes from you. If it's really so much of a problem for you, you can also just go for that generalist class in the rogue origin that can learn anything and just put some more work in.
I'd probably just do that, except if I'm gonna team up with Kazuscum, having two people with the same job in the party is just poor form.

>The jump isn't hiding the classes from you.
I mean, it kinda is. I do get the thing about making choices, but in the setting itself there'd be nothing stopping a rogue character with the necessary stats from choosing to become a mage instead of going the obvious route. Meanwhile, the jump tells us that even if we do meet the requirements, some dubious force prevents us from going that route. It's not even really thematic, as something like a scholarly character getting a brawler job is definitely something the story would do.

>Do you desperately need handfeeding or are you one of those morons that can only do what a perk tells them that they can do?
>jump tells me I can't do thing
>hurr durr why didn't you know you can actually do thing
Yeah no, that's not my fault here. I don't mind you putting non-canon stuff into the jump because you like it, but don't pretend like I am supposed to be able to read your mind and know your intentions.

>And, as a added reminder, you're still getting shit wrong. You don't have all the stats ever. You don't have maxed stats for everything. You have end game stats fitting to what kind of class you're in.
Aqua at least specifically has maxed out stats. Even if we don't, endgame stats are, in fact, "all the stats ever" in regards to choosing classes.
>>
>>62439660
It doesn't matter as long as they're cute
>>
>>62439778
It's not my fault that one of your jumps is currently the best option in the Jumpchain meta. I thought that we were finally going to get something even better with Generic Space Opera, but that version didn't get on the drive.

Don't worry, someday SpaceBattles will make a jump that's stronger or at least quicker than yours.
>>
>>62439792
>>62439796
Val isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the shed, but what she actually means by that is you don't need a perk for everything. I.e. you can use your own skills and in-setting resources.
>>
>>62439796
>Aqua at least specifically has maxed out stats.
Her intelligence specifically isn't very high even if maxed out.
>>
>>62439698
>I never said with only the Konosuba jump
>in a jump
>in a
>a
>singular
>>
>>62439660
Any traps at all and your harem is homosex.
>>
>>62439764
>>62439764
>Why do you get so rustled so easily Val?

Because Aussies can't take bants, it's all fun and games until they get their feelings hurt
>>
>>62439824
Yeah, maxed out doesn't necessarily mean it's the highest, but rather that it isn't possible to increase the stat anymore. You've reached your potential, more or less.
>>
>>62439660
You're probably just bi, like 99% of non-mortals in Exalted's Creation.
>>
>>62439796
I know this is a big step but have you considered that research on your own might actually help? That jumps might not work as encyclopedias for every aspect of the series they cover? There's nothing stopping you from changing your class in series beyond that you lose what your old class gave you and that you don't care to look into that option.

The jump has you decide what class you are from the start because that's how it divides up the origins. Nothing prevents you from changing once you enter the world.

You seem happy to declare what might happen in the series when it aids your point, yet not when it goes against you, such the awkward situation of two guys ending up with the same class and looking useless because of it.

Aqua has maxed stats. That doesn't mean she has all the stats. She specifically does not have the top stat in everything. She specifically has a terrible intelligence score.
>>
>>62439824
>isn't very high
I guess abysmally low isn't very high, but that seems a bit like underselling things to me.
>>
>>62439845
>>62439822
>>62439818
Nah man, it's just Red stealing her tripcode. When has Val ever been so flippant to anons?
>>
>>62439872
What the fuck is wrong with you? No one said anything about Exalted, you cuck. You don't need to insert your setting waifu into everything.
>>
>>62439854
You keep saying it as if it is the highest though?
>>
>>62439889
Aqua is SMART and BEAUTIFUL and a KIND, FORGIVING goddess thank you.
>>
>>62439889
Well I could call her stupid but that just seems rude. She's smart in some ways. None of them involve decision making or social skills, but she's got something somewhere.
>>
File: Jinzo Anti-Trap.jpg (62 KB, 320x496)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>62439660
>>
>>62436204

I've watched it. Was a while ago though. And most of WHR.
>>
>>62439910
I agree.
>>
>>62439910
I'll give you the beautiful thing. I'm not into her, but tons of people seem to be into her design so there's that. The rest of that is just objectively false.

Still, I laughed. Thank you, capsanon.

>>62439919
>Aqua is differently abled
Nah, m8. She's just dumb.
>>
File: A Trap.jpg (38 KB, 464x699)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>62439755
I don't hate traps i just think the pics funny
>>
File: 1537988760079.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Is there a list of jumps that are worse than Naruto? I think it might be the most poorly done jump on the drive
>>
>>62440026
It's not the worst Jump on the drive. I really don't like it and it has problems, but it's not the worst.
>>
>>62440026
Shitpost: Wakfu jumps
Non-shitpost: Code Geass
>>
>>62440040
Wakfu jumps legitimately are worse than Naruto tho.
>>
>>62440052
I know.
>>
Newfag question
Why do we have three JLU jumps, and what's the difference between them all?
>>
>>62439884
>all of that
You're arguing against something that nobody said.
>>
>>62440072
One of them is for the magic side of the Justice League which is apparently independent. One of them is for the cartoon. I dunno what the third is.
>>
>>62439884
>>I know this is a big step but have you considered that research on your own might actually help? That jumps might not work as encyclopedias for every aspect of the series they cover? There's nothing stopping you from changing your class in series beyond that you lose what your old class gave you and that you don't care to look into that option.
I do know that. But "Any fantasy RPG class can be taken, though your origin will limit you to specific types." has exactly no specifications whether it means the class you start out with or all the classes you'll be able to take. Not the first time a jumpmaker made a suspect ruling. Again, I can't read your mind.

>The jump has you decide what class you are from the start because that's how it divides up the origins. Nothing prevents you from changing once you enter the world.
Good. It's still unneccessary, but at least avoidable.

>You seem happy to declare what might happen in the series when it aids your point, yet not when it goes against you, such the awkward situation of two guys ending up with the same class and looking useless because of it.
That's just simply preference. It's poor form for me personally. I've already got my story for the setting in mind. I'll readily admit that this would work too, though.

>Aqua has maxed stats. That doesn't mean she has all the stats. She specifically does not have the top stat in everything. She specifically has a terrible intelligence score.
True, I should have said endgame stats instead. Still, I referred to stats in regards to job choices, where there is little difference between the two. Choosing LUK and INT as your dump stats still means you'd have more class choices than your origin indicates.

Alright, that definitely is enough wordplay for the night. Still glad I got this clarified. Changing my class the moment the jump begins feels a bit weird, but I'll live.
>>
>>62440072
There's only one jump for JLU. One version is black on white and the other is white on black, for accessibility. You may be confusing Justice League Dark, which is for a specific set of comics and completely unrelated to the DCAU, for another version of it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.33 MB, 2100x2800)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>62440052
Fuck you. Sabaton jump is GOAT
>>
>>62440072
moar perks, moar gear, moar decades in JLU
>>
>>62440096
>I can't read your mind
So ask instead of...making the assumption that it is meant one way anyway? Take the interpretation that seems most likely, given the context that is in?

I'm glad you found some solution to your conundrum.
>>
>>62440115
It's mediocre as fuck.
>>
>>62440026
Godhand
>>
>>62440150
Um... How about no?
>>
>>62440111
>One version is black on white and the other is white on black, for accessibility
That's it? I see. Thanks you
>>
>>62439897
You seem to have a lot of suppressed hate for Exalted. I think you might need to seek professional help.
>>
>>62440150
No offense, but what jump are currently you working on?
>>
>>62440115
https://youtube.com/watch?v=9mGPnud_IjE

Sabaton jump is indeed the most metal jump.

Staking bard and song perks to beat them in the battle of the bands because i want the metal soundtrack for my jumps.
>>
>>62440212
Based Luigi.
>>
>tfw no new blood
Feels like it's been months since we got the last batch of new jumpmakers.
>>
>>62440264
Jumpchain is dying.
>>
>>62440264
It's not like we have an ideal breeding ground for new blood.
>>
>>62440238
Oasis of Fantasy at the exact current moment.
>>
>>62440264
I thought about making a Jump or two, but I'm lazy and decided to go "eh, fuckit. I'll do it when I feel like it"
I still don't feel like it
>>
>>62440284
Sadly not.
>>
>>62440212
/k/ommandos are just insecure about their firearms’ compatibility with demigod heroes, is all. Mind you the deva themselves have been kindad stupid about how to rep firearms in a game where they aren’t really a thing most of the time.

The funniest part is Exalted actually has a legendary figure called the Righteous Devil, who’s apparently the only First Age Solar still active in the fallen era and possibly inventor of the martial art of the same name. And he’s a gunslinger who channels his Solar hullshit through what are basically wild west revolvers.

Oh yeah, Solars have a martial art specifically for guns. Should’ve opened with that really.
>>
>>62440284
Just like WoW.
>>
>>62440264
Who even are the newest jumpmakers? I remember the Godzilla guy, Greeny, Anon303, the Powerpuff guy, and that's it.
>>
>>62440314
It’s not THAT bad. Nobody here thinks the orcs did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Crab Battle Extreme.jpg (767 KB, 1500x1500)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
>>62440245
How did I not know that this was a thing? Thank you anon for pointing out yet another music-based Jump for me to cram into my Chain.

I think I'm slap this together with Black Lagoon. Just double down on the violence and hard rock.
>>
>>62440306
Flamethrowers that look like guns, more like.
>>
File: for fucks sake luigi.gif (727 KB, 200x150)
727 KB
727 KB GIF
>>62440212
>>
>>62440152
its fine.

Now if there were a Roki&Co jump...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
>>
>>62440344
You’re not wrong but eh, if it takes ammo, kills at range and takes more skill than just holding down the trigger its a gun in my book
>>
>>62440387
2:54, slav moahawk road warrior.
>>
>>62440396
So crossbows are guns?
>>
>>62440344
Also temples to Sol Invictus that look like guns.
>>
>>62440446
No.
>>
>>62440501
By the stated defining characteristics, they kinda are. I'm not saying that they really are, just that they fit the given parameters.
>>
>>62440396
By that definition bows, slings, and spear throwers are guns.

Also, by that definition any form of fully automatic gun isn't a gun
>>
>>62440150
In the DYN freak jump, would it cost extra to make a custom Outer God that is strong as Yog?
>>
>>62439405
>maintenance fee at set intervals
As I recall, couldn’t you also pay a higher fee and have them permanently?
>>
>>62440604
He mentioned that before but there are no examples of that in the story that I could find.
>>
>>62440325
There was also someone doing Cheetahmen, I think?
>>
>>62440387
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7C_9shrxnoo

at least post the one with the bass line.
>>
File: 1434507258453.jpg (44 KB, 492x427)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>62440380
>>
>>62440544
Well, yeah. But >>62440396 is a fucking retard.

Crossbows are not guns
>>
>>62440712
The sesame street ones are better
>>
File: 1538950443595.jpg (220 KB, 720x901)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>62440791
>>
>>62440791
Yeah but variety is important.
>>
>>62440807
I have never seen that one before.

Thanks!
>>
>>62440807
>Vanilla gorilla
>Xbox Three-niggy
10/10
>>
File: 1538950147270.jpg (105 KB, 602x772)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>62440836
You're welcome
>>
>>62440876
Oh god, that ending is just horrible.
>>
>Taking any domain besides Useless Goddesses and using it to bully Aqua
>>
>>62440920
If you take the useless goddesses domain, you'd be a useless goddess. Or two useless goddesses with one mind
>>
What's the animal that you would choose with the Beastial Selection in Body Mod?

Personally, I would pick something with really good natural weapons like a Jellyfish or a Scorpion and jack speed and agility way up for a assassin build, or I would pick an animal with ridiculous base stats like a hippo or a gorilla and compound on their strengths with stat purchases.
>>
>>62440920
No, no. You should get 'Bullying' as your domain. Much more directly useful.
>>
>>62440957
Cat. Because catgirls are cute, which would hopefully prevent people from being weirded out /too/ much in early chain when bodymod is still relevant.
>>
>>62440961
Yes, perfect.
>>
>>62440957
Gotta be Rabbits.

They're rather fast, breed quick, and their startle reflexes are great for dodging attacks. Also bunny swordsmen are neat and I like having freaky genitals, so the whole testicles are on the side of the penis thing works out well
>>
>>62440601
No
>>
>>62440957
Cat. I just like cats.
>>
>>62440957
I dunno, I guess a dog or wolf? Having animal ears seems like a hassle, but a tail might be cool.
>>
>>62440957
Squirrel for the fluffy tail, quick reflexes, and ability to purr
>>
>>62440961
>Gets a shit-ton of debuff abilities
I could see it working.
>>
>>62440026

L4D?
>>
>>62441022
Don't forget a nonlethal attack spell of some kind
>>
>>62441043
>Body puppeteering
>Why are you hitting yourself?
>>
On the topic of Konosuba domains, what do you think a Salt domain would do?
My first thoughts, beyond granting the ability to create and manipulate salt, it would also have thematic powers for preservation, purification, and grief.
>>
>>62441074
You get extremely angry over trivial things.
Don't pretend you didn't see this answer coming.
>>
Is anyone working on a Slime Tensei jump?
>>
>>62440920
>>62440935
>Become a useless goddess
>Bully Aqua
>Get bullied back because you’re also useless
>End up starting some kind of slapstick routine where the two of you are constantly bullying each other as well as accidentally bullying yourselves because you’re both idiots.
>>
>>62441074
That sounds reasonable. You might also want to look into alchemy, salt is one of the three pillars of classical Western alchemy.
>>
>>62439661
You know you could just pay 100cp to start with a better class right? Just say you're an arcane trickster or whatever so you can do rogue and mage stuff. Simple as that.
>>
>>62440957
Dog. I go for the classics. Can't go wrong with a cute dog-boy.
>>
>>62441092
Unfortunately, without someone useful to help the two of you, you'd both starve to death in a week.
>>
>>62440957
I've opted for snake several times. The tail is fairly easy to hide due to how thin and flexible it is, and it gives me a nice pair of fangs. Little bit more flexibility, fairly easy to hide, goes well with many outfits, it's good stuff.
>>
>>62441117
Join Kazuma's party. He'll love it.
>>
>>62441125
Well, yeah, a snake's tail is really stubby. Most of that body is actually torso. Seriously, take a look at a snake's skeleton sometime, you'll never see lamias the same way again.
>>
>>62441125
Why would a snake have a thin flexible tail? Snakes are literally all tail
>>
>>62439987
Even from an in setting standpoint she's acknowledged as supernaturally beautiful. Kazuma strait up says so. She's just so dumb and such terrible company that the moment she opens her mouth to begin talking that everyone is put off by her.
>>
>>62441141
No, a snake is all torso. Their rib cage runs down the whole length, there's just a little tiny bit at the end that's a tail.
>>
>>62440957
Never.
One, it is a quantifiable inferior option.
Second, you can get altforms of modify yourself for all furry needs, and get not only all the extra performance by delaying just a bit in gratification, but also the aesthetic you want.

So, yeah bestial is imho the worst pleb tier option in there.
>>
>>62441195
three, if you want to make it a mechanical sound option you are now a inhuman monster that will face some issue if you don't go for a jump that will let you mitigate that in future jumps via altform, genesculpting or whatever.
>>
>>62440957
Something with a balance of "this would look cute at Rank 1" and "this would actually have something useful at Rank 1." Several kinds of livestock fit this, actually, but be careful with that.
>>
>>62441140
>>62441141
I'm aware they have ribs in much of their body. I run with my interpretation because I think tails that resemble the body of a snake are neat and it's not really a big deal.
>>
>>62440604
I believe the answer is yes, but we never see it in the story because the war god isn't interested in permanent NPC's, he just wants disposable troops.
>>
>>62440735
Of course they aren't, and the person who asked if they were was probably being sarcastic. Or facetious. Or some other form of snark intended to cast aspersions upon the very statement that you state as fucktarded. Anon was simply going about it in a less direct fashion than simply stating that the statement was worthy of being uttered by a paragon of inbreeding.
>>
>>62441195
I'd say that really good animal traits can do what other body types cannot. Like having extra limbs as a spider. Or having poisonous claws, or amazing senses, or fucking gun hands.

Basically what I'm saying is be a human sized pistol shrimp with tier 4 speed, dexterity and tier 3 senses and be basically a biological shotgun abomination.
>>
>>62441088
I'm not sure if anyone else has, but I've started taking notes while watching the anime/reading the manga, but I have a bad record. Expect nothing.
>>
File: SotP_Scale_Chart_1080.png (4.67 MB, 3840x1080)
4.67 MB
4.67 MB PNG
What class of ship makes a better waifu, an Autumn, an Epoch or Infinity?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.