[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Flamers.png (1.36 MB, 689x933)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Warp Fire Edition

>Official AoS website
ageofsigmar.com/

>Updated Forgeworld Compendiums
warhammer-community.com/2018/06/29/29th-june-a-monster-update-from-forge-worldfw-homepage-post-1/

>Resources
pastebin.com/UVKnsh7d

>AoS Novels, Battletome PDF and Audiobooks
mega.nz/#F!q84BWKiL!CN6kasdx1Pyshfga_UzuEQ
mega.nz/#F!6EZEHQqJ!gdDBPH48LYPGDccS4YaeWA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>Beasts of Chaos
https://mega.nz/#!9Px1EB6J!CKlFoCip2FROKA6HnAvzGUavqBp2AuELViufcgOs-Dk

>Rulebook of Nightvault
mega.nz/#!PsZX3C5A!8Eq41d8y3ozTdhexxDIbzn33cOK7QKchiVpQIOCLt9k

>TTS Mod Pack
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1363418757

>Tools
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark+elf+photoshop+template.psd

>Previous Thread
>>62436860

>Thread question
What is your dudes territory like?
>>
First for Scourge Privateers of Ulgu
spooky and forgotten army of the Aether seas
>>
>>62443300
Anon, the Ethersea is a spell effect conjured by the Deepkin. The fuck do you think it is?
>>
>>62443336
They conjure it and it literally effects everything around it? are you implying that deepkin only recently birthed into existence are the only things aware of Aether?
>>
How should I equip my Chaos marauders?
>>
>>62443441
Flails.
>>
>>62443372
The Deepkin have existed since the Age of Myth, and it disappears as soon as they do, it doesn't stick around, and it's in a very small area. No one else uses it. Also Ethersea and Aether are two different things. Aether is just magic, aetheric void, aether travel, etc. Ethersea is a specific spell cast by Tidecasters and no one else has it.

Scourge Privateers ply the normal, watery oceans and seas.
>>
Reposting from last thread:

I like the look of Wanders + Sylvaneth.
Would that combination work out? Or would I be lacking in some areas? I have never played AoS.

Is it possible to rely on magic for dps, or is it more supplemental (kinda like psykers in 40k)?
>>
File: BlueScribes.jpg (122 KB, 920x950)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>62443490
>no one else has it
For now.
>>
>>62443273
>TQ
My freepeople are pissed off at sigmar and while one half go crusading to ring the doorbell of azyr.

My death armys from shish. One vampire from the coast, The from a ruined section of what's supposed to be castle drakenfell, and lastly a tombking awoken by tzeench demons/tzaangors camping out in his pyramid during the necroquake.
>>
>>62443456
Thanks friend.
>>
>>62443490
Scourge Privateers have no mention of how they get around actually, so for all we know, it's on Aether Travel. Let me have fun okay?
>>
>>62443503
I think there's a firestorm Allegiance for this.
>>
>>62443533
Yes it does.
>>
File: thorgrimm.png (1.02 MB, 612x816)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
What are you working on /aosg/?
I am still working on Thorgrim.
>>
File: ZAPMOTHAFUKA.png (7.52 MB, 1535x2000)
7.52 MB
7.52 MB PNG
Is everyone happy with their current army(ies)? What do you plan on buying and playing for your next army? Do you have an army you refuse to even consider buying and playing?
>>
>>62443586
Where does this say 'only' traditional sailing vessels? Especially when there are literally airships in the setting.
>>
File: 1522452685031.png (187 KB, 500x683)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>62443605
>>
>>62443617
>Is everyone happy with their current army(ies)?
Yeah haven't regretted an AoS army yet(something I couldn't say for 40k).
>What do you plan on buying and playing for your next army?
Not sure at the moment maybe BCR they won't be too insane in price and I like their stuff.
>Do you have an army you refuse to even consider buying and playing?
Not of the top of my head but many are not really my cup of tea but I said that about one of my currents so things could change.
>>
>>62443658
I know the feeling about regretting 40k, Anon. What do you currently play? BCR are pretty awesome, I almost picked them over my delusional ghouls, but in the end my first love triumphed over hungry, cavalry guys.
>>
>>62443644
If they had those, it would have mentioned them. They can't list everything a faction doesn't have.
>>
>>62443687
Tzeentch is my current stuff, all three daemons, mortals, and beasts. It started out as a beasts thing but I just dived right in as it is my favorite chaos god and the more I read the more I wanted. I also have a Deathrattle army too that was my first AoS army.
>>
>unironically contemplating a wanderers army now
>paint brown
>desert bases
>they're Ghur Aelves
>>
Okay. Help me work out my mental gymnastics and choosing, please.

Starting a new army. No humans or anything like humans. No dwarves, which are just short, bearded humans basically. No ogres which are just tall, hungry humans basically. No elves, which are just gay humans basically.

I want monsters. Pure monsters.

>Orcs - Bonesplitterz most likely as I like the models. Maybe Ironjawz. I'd rather paint more flesh than armour. It'd allow me to do cave painting like stuff on the flesh. I'd also want to ally in some trolls.

>Lizardmen - Not sure how much more beastly you can get, really. Dinosaurs are cool but I played them in WFB and my models are in storage.

>Skaven//Sylvaneth - Tied for the same place as my interest in them is pretty low. Skaven interest would be higher if not for their fucked up rules and army compositions. I like trees, but quite a few people (and a girl yuck) at my local store play them. I'm also not buying any fucking wildwoods. I do like the Kurnoth Hunters, though.

>FEC//Nighthaunt - I like the twisted lore of FEC and the aesthetic of the pathetic they have going on. Ghouls are ghouls. The monsters look neat. Nighthaunt seems okay but a bit of a horde. Seems like every wanker plays them, though.
>>
File: Depraved Drove.png (248 KB, 343x354)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>TQ
The Bakus-Cultfray of Ghyran expands their territory whenever they can, erecting Herdstones where they camp and as they rip down cities. Their campsites are littered with empty barrels stained with fermented blood, areas of ground stomped down, fire pits scented with incense and Herdstones with strange creeping plant grown around them.
The traveling Gavespawn Slakefray takes cities first by erecting hidden Herdstones in the woods and performing orgiastic rituals that spread the alchemical incense of Bakus, the Great-Bray Shaman who leads his herd. The hypnotic incense is magically spread into the city as the Herdstone's and ritual magic grow the strange chaos plants required to make the incense, mutating it from the local plantlife. As the incense spreads into the cities, weak willed mortals are drawn into the woods in a hypnotic haze, unknowing or uncaring of the inhuman shapes watching them, joining them as they draw closer to the life campsite, where Beastmen revel with narcotic herbs and fermented plants and blood coursing through them, Brayhorns braying and drums beating in time with the hooves stamping in strange twisted dances. In their hypnotic state the mortals heart rates are raised and they are drawn into the revelry. As the mortals join in they are welcomed as playthings for the Beastmen. As the night drags on longer and longer, so long that the sun should have risen and dispelled the thick smoke, the mortals change, joining the Fray, mutating if they're strong enough to survive the attentions they are given, or perhaps surviving because of their mutations. Those who do not survive are gathered and devoured in the celebratory feast held before Bakus leads his cult onto the city itself.
Any city that falls is pillaged as the Slakefray takes the baubles they believe to be their own by right and a great Herdstone is erected in the center, and the chaos twisted vegetation of Ghyran claims the land where the city once stood.
>>
File: Kharadrons.jpg (138 KB, 1000x666)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
A KO fleet is headed towards your dudes with hostile intent, how do they react?
>>
File: ywZU5Vy.gif (2.73 MB, 400x300)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>>62443770
>>
>>62443273
Are the mega links not working for anyone else? I wanna download Relmslayer.
>>
>>62444047
Isn't Realmslayer not out until next month?
>>
>>62443978
Volleys of Arcane Bolts.
>>
File: Deepkin1gfdwcs.jpg (168 KB, 1000x750)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
What is their endgame?
>>
>>62444138
Cure their condition, basically.
>>
Had anyone try to build an Wanderer army using only plastic? So no Weaver, no Wayfinder, -strider, -watcher, etc...
>>
>>62443273
Soon
>>
File: vampirate.png (358 KB, 674x530)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>62444138
Put themselves back together.
>>
File: Carly_Carmine.jpg (54 KB, 764x434)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Soon.
>>
File: krell.jpg (103 KB, 474x714)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Soon
>>
>>62444138
For the twins to figure out how to not suck at making new elfs
>>
>>62444130
Crikey they released info back in July, why are they dragging ass with it?
>>
File: DoKBloodSisters01.jpg (72 KB, 920x950)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>62444235
Morathi seems to have it down why not them?
>>
>>62443755
I would really love to see an army of desert nomads a la League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
>>
>>62444235
Also, only Teclis is mentioned to botch his try. For all we know Tyrion's guys are okay.
>>
Ok, I'm looking to get into AoS. I already have a bunch of 40k stuff and my store has a large AoS crowd. What's the easiest army to get into? I'm thinking of running grab-bag daemons or something.
>>
>>62444248
They always announce the BL stuff months in advance. We know what's coming out in January already with BL.
>>
>>62444339
Seraphon are pretty well rounded, BCR are probably the easiest and cheapest army to play
>>
>>62444339
Bad plan. Find a SC! you like the look of, buy two, and get started. You'll also want the Core Book, General's Handbook and Malign Sorcery.
>>
File: 1499467562146.png (289 KB, 732x402)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>tfw no big tiddie wanderer gf
feels bad
>>
>>62444138
Be exterminated.
>>
>>62444229
I wish anon. I really want to see a mortarch of bones and his european skeletons army
>>
>>62444193
You can build any crazy army provided youve got unlimited money and time an patience
>>
File: night.jpg (592 KB, 727x995)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>62443978
With ethereal fury.
>>
>>62443755
I really think if Wanderer ever got a tome, they should become Ghur Aelves instead.

Like, they say "okay, we fucked up. Alarielle is incredibly unlikely to forgive us no matter how hard we try. So fuck it."

Wildwood Rangers would be guys who "fuck it" the hardest. They are armed with an axe, meant to fell both BoC, Destruction AND tree. They think that it is pretty unfair that Alarielle priortize the Sylvaneth over the Aelves.

Sister of Thorn is the least "fuck it", but still pretty "fuck it". They acknowledge that the Wanderer was in the wrong during Nurgle attack, and Alarielle is in the right for being bitter toward them, thus they are sister of the THORN.

Wanderers as a whole would become wandering carnival/travelling market types. They travel between Order establishments and remind people to live, not just survive. Wildwood Rangers are also woodworker/carpenter, Sister of Thorn is story tellers,...

Eternal Guard are a special bunch who guard the Realmgate the Wanderer use to move around, but sometimes when the Wanderer locate a new Realmgate, or planned to take one back from Chaos, the Eternal Guard will accompany the host to war.

The hardest for me would be Sister of the Watch and Wild Riders. Maybe the Sister of the Watch are travelling doctor (they have a red heart symbol after all). Wild Riders I would imagine are aelves who got mind fuck by Chaos, so the Wanderer made a helmet that channel Ghur into them and then let them loose, something kinda like the Death Company of BA in 40k. During travelling the Sister of the Thorn will probably restrict them for transporting and hiding I would say.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (846 KB, 2220x2625)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
>>62444431
>tfw no wanderer gf with a fat ass.
Why live?
>>
>>62444486
True, but I meant how fucked am I in matched play if I dont use those models.

I mean, I still got battleline and leader, but only the Nomad Prince for the latter, and no Ranger, Watch as battleline. Not having weaver mean relying on Thorn for magic.

I dont think I am too fucked, but would like to hear some advise.
>>
>>62444219
Can someone explain this to me, i see this pic posted in pretty much every thread but i dont know the context
>>
File: Spoiler Image (349 KB, 1000x976)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>62444517
Best be careful they can be a bit needy.
>>
File: sweet bologna no.jpg (259 KB, 1200x1217)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>Khorne player at our store has legitimate anger management problems
>Nurgle player has a fungal skin infection, OCD and clinical depression
>Tzeentch player seems normal but plays a bunch of different armies and I overheard he has pyromania
>Slaanesh player is a nympho-trap who everyone is pretty sure does drugs

My store is like a mini-version of the great game sometimes. But the Nurgle player's coughing, the Tzeentch player's eagerness to lend a lighter or match, Khorne player's sudden silence and deep breathing when he gets bad rolls, and Slaanesh player's existence makes me slightly uncomfortable.
>>
File: image0 (6).jpg (52 KB, 401x369)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>Trim and sand miniature
>Spray it with primer
>Moldlines reappear.
>mfw
>>
>>62444706
>angryboy
>sickboy
>pyroboy
>local game store trap
Nothing strange here.
>>
File: alastair-turn-a.jpg (591 KB, 1920x912)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>see pic related in total war
>decide to maybe delve into AoS
>all the high elf models have janky as fuck proportions
>only thing close to this chad is the golden chromosomes
>>
>>62444945
Really? The lion rangers and phoenix temple is pretty okay arent they? I just dont like how the white lion held their axe at the hilt, otherwise I would even play an Order army to get them.
>>
>>62444982
Lion rangers aren't okay at all.
>>
>>62443273
>What is your dudes territory like?

Imagine large snow capped mountains, surrounded by an emerald ocean of pines and trees. In those forests, are the Wanderers of Kurnous who seek to bring back their god with the help of Forest Spirits who also worship him.

In the more darker and twisted parts of the forest, the Darkling Coven convene to preform dark rituals in creating waystones that will trap souls to offer to the highest bidder as long as they aren't aligned with Death or Chaos.

Throw in some sky bridges from WHFB, originally Duardin made, now being renovated by the Kharadron Overlords and their Dispossessed descendants.

Meanwhile, underground, the great Underways are now being rebuilt thanks to the Fyreslayers.

All live in an uneasy alliance as Sigmar's Free People come in, go adventuring, and spend their hard earned gold at their outposts and cities.

All the while kaiju sized creatures and monsters roam and stalk the area because they're in Ghur, and it's a mix between old Fantasy, AoS, and Monster Hunter.
>>
>>62444945
Warhammer models don't have realistic proportions at the best of times and the high elf shit is an old, unsupported product line.

Please see the Middle Earth fantasy battle game for miniatures intended to resemble human beings.
>>
>>62445052
Isn't Kurnoth enough for your dudes?
>>
>>62445238
They're led by a Waystalker who found a shard of Kurnous/Orion. Now he seeks to bring him back and unlike Morathi, actually wants his return.
>>
>>62445276
I mean that's fine, but Kurnoth is basically just Kurnous and might actually be Orion.
>>
>>62444945
go back to /vg/ TW faggot
>>
>>62445329
I guessed that, but I already made the lore for them before Sylvaneth's battle tome came out and I don't feel like changing it.

>>62444945
Be like me and try to find a way to rip the models from the game then try and edit them to print them.

It's taking me a while since I'm also trying to rip models from previous CoD games to use for tabletop.

Like how I'm planning on waiting for the model for the Chaos Gladiator from Black Ops 4.
>>
What’s it like playing Age of Sigmar? I don’t think I will ever ply the game. I have a 1000 point army but no one in my area plays AoS. They all play 40k. How do I stop crying /AoSg/?
>>
>>62445412
>find 40k community
>slip yourself into it
>convince everyone to start age of sigmar armies
>>
File: e28.jpg (29 KB, 352x338)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>62444653
>>62444517
>>
>>62444933
the real question is which one are you anon?
>>
>>62445446
>already spent my army money on AoS
>>
>>62445463
Slaanesh
>>
>>62443978
With KotR encerling and wreaking your airships
>>
>>62443978
My Admiral demands to know what is happening, as his Dispossessed allies ready their cannons and thunder barges.
>>
>>62443617
I just bought 40 Ironbreakers, 40 Irondrakes, 10 Longbeards, 10 Hammerers, a Warden King, and a Runelord. I'd say I'm happy.
>>
>>62445412
You the guy from Jonesboro who won't drive anywhere for a game?
>>
>>62443978
My Beastmen wait in their caves and hidden groves for the strange flying birds to land inside the forest before attacking.
>>
>>62443978
Go back to my Karak and laugh because you can't get in.
>>
>>62443273
>TQ
The Rotbark Wetlands in Ghur is a treacherous swamp with big menacing trees, dark waters and a lingering smell of decay in the air. Trespassers in the Rotbark Wetlands are often killed by the swamp itself before the forces of the Rotbark Levy arrives, becuase in the murky waters lurk vile plaguetoads, giant rats, spiders the size of dogs and wagons, and so much more. If you somehow manage to make it through unscathed then the Rotbark Levy wants to know your intentions. It’s common that those who the Levy doesn’t like end up chained and hanged on the Gnarlmaws growing in the Mawkish Field close to the center of the swamp.
>>
There any record of Halflings making into AoS?
>>
Had the debut game for my Great Unclean One yesterday, and by papa Nurgle he was great. He took down by himself almost half of the enemy’s army and securing the flank in the process making me winning the game.
>>
>>62446287
Papa bless
What were you up against?
>>
>>62446160
>an actual map
Holy shit nice. Good lore too.
>>
>>62446263
Not as far as I know, but wouldn't be surprised if they existed somewhere.
>>
>>62446303
I was up against Nighthaunt. This was the list I used. But the true MVP of my army was my Sorcerer. He by vanquished 3 Myrnmourn Banshees by himself in a single attack

>>62446303
I’ve got more lore if you want to read it
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JeuBsWUczm7dik3mDBQdOY9WX56k8_dbDysFW-Xio-A
>>
>>62446356
Meant to reply to >>62446307 as the second reply
>>
File: randoclapping.gif (318 KB, 640x360)
318 KB
318 KB GIF
>>62446356
>>62446369
Full respect to you for putting this much effort into /yourdudes/ my dude.
Here I felt a little silly for having so much fun coming up with lore for my dudes but I'm not nearly as fleshed out or organized as this.
Good job.
>>
How good are Spiderfang Grots?

Had an idea where essentially I remove the Grots and run an army that’s a Shelob-esque Spider god and her brood. Was thinking for all those ranged attacks it’s shots of venom
>>
>>62446411
Thank you Anon.

Can I read your lore if that’s possible?
>>
>>62446476
You're welcome, I actually posted it up here earlier, like I said haven't got it anywhere near as fleshed out as yours but it's a new army and I'm still working on it. I probably won't need to do a map since my dudes are a bit more nomadic in nature. But once I start doing games I might start doing a little map of the victories I get in Ghyran, mapping out Herdstone locations and such if I get into a proper campaign. What did you use to make you map by the way? It's well done, was that a program or just from scratch?
>>62443770
>>
>>62446506
>What did you use to make you map by the way?

I made it on a website called Inkarnate
>>
>>62446538
Thanks, bookmarked it for later use.
how's mydudes lore?
>>
>>62446551
It’s good. I liked how you made it into a twisted form of “nature reclaims the land” in a way as the plants of Ghyran mutate and claim the cities back. Got any pictures of your minis?
>>
How different would AoS be if Sigmar and Nagash both worked together to make the Stormcasts?
>>
File: IMG_20180926_192602.jpg (2.12 MB, 1944x2592)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>62446566
Thanks and yes.
I've sprayed them but I haven't taken pictures of them sprayed yet because I haven't done much besides the Corax White, gonna do a mix of the Slaanesh and Gavespawn colour schemes in the battletome but with Leopard Print cloth.
Also I just realized I don't have the Ungor Raiders pictured yet and my Ghorgon isn't assembled, waiting to get a Tyranid claw from someone at my FLGS to make it resemble an Oldhammer Keeper of Secrets first.
Also waiting on some Creeping Vines to show up before I finish my Herdstone.
>>
>>62446630
Probably not very. They would probably be a bit more gothic in aesthetic. Nagash's Deathcast was.
>>
>>62446637
>10/10 would face your Herd on the battlefield
>>
>>62446652
Thanks!
Slaanesh has always been my main army, but I'm having the most fun with these Beastmen, and I haven't even had a game with them yet. Probably because of how much fun I'm having with converting everything.
My dudes would be a bit outnumbered unless it was just a small warband they ran into I think though.
>>
File: 1465307908390.png (2.44 MB, 1625x1056)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
>>62446649
Would it change the 4 way GA to a 3 way? Order/Death vs Chaos vs Destruction? I'm currently reading the LoN book and for some reason, I thought of that question when I read the part that made Nagash go "REEEEE" when he figured out Sigmar was taking souls of mortal champions from him.

For LoN players out there, is there a way for me to run a vampire lord with the immortality ring, but in a LoN army? Even if it's as an ally.
>>
File: comfyoba.jpg (53 KB, 197x190)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>comfy /aosg/ discussing their dudes and being friendly
Nice.
Nice.
>>
>>62446637
>>62446652
Also since you posted some of your modes I can post some more of my own
>>
>>62446755
Here’s the latest addition to my collection/army
>>
>>62446698
It did used to be all three against Chaos, Grimnir died, then Destruction split off, then the aelven gods fucked off, then Nagash. Grungni was the only fucker still about, and he figured out the Stormcast process for Sigmar.

So if they had somehow made friends again, Nagash might have taken Grungni's role and the Stormcast might be a bit spookier. Either that or Nagash and Sigmar might have held against Chaos at the battle of the Burning Skies, if they never got mad at each other. If that was the case, Sigmar never loses his hammer, the realms don't fall into the Age of Chaos and the Stormcast aren't needed.

So yeah, either the Stormcast wouldn't exist or they would look spookier. That's about it.
>>
>>62446770
>>
>>62446755
Nice basing and painting, love what you did with the Chaos Spawn too.
Blue intestines and tendrils was an interesting choice but it really works with your scheme. Any reason for that choice?
>>
>>62446785
>>
>>62446778
Oh well, I'd hope it would mean some alternate version of AoS, but I suppose that would make sense.

Anyhow, on to something else.

What are some things I need to know if I wanna start a Legion of Night army?
>>
>>62446788
At first it was just a compromise since I didn’t have that many colors, but I noticed that a warm green and a cold blue made for a good combination so I decided to stick with it
>>
>>62446806
Fair enough, I was wondering if their was some kind of disease that turned stuff blue I wasn't aware of, but it definitely is a good colour scheme. It works better than I would have thought it would.
>>
File: Image.jpg (2.51 MB, 4032x3024)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
I had no idea how annoying it would be to try and put these little shits on their bases. This is what I get for trying to set up the starter box to hopefully teach my 40k playing friends the joy of AoS. Well, that and making a warband of /evenmoremydudes/.
>>
>>62446852
I feel your pain - I admit my first aos dudes were etb Stormcasts and I haven't been playing any other games for few years. Going back to glueing everything was not easy
>>
>>62446866
My Slaves were a piece of cake to put on their bases, as were my Death Guard. Hopefully Flesh-Eaters will be just as easy as the two mentioned above! Will hot glue mess up my minis if I use it sparingly to glue the starter stuff to the bases? Or should I try to preserver with superglue and patience?
>>
>>62446884
I use superglue and then end my turn on total war. Tends to be enough time
>>
File: Goreslop.png (37 KB, 579x275)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>62446904
That's not a bad idea at all. I might give that method a shot.
>>
>>62446755
Thread is slow so I’ll post some more of my minis

>A group of brave Blightkings valiantly defends their Gnarlmaw from a roaming Ghorgon somewhere in Ghur - Age of Chaos - Colourized
>>
Would I be a special snowflake if I have my Death army's background basically being notVlads who actually cares about their living subjects?
>>
>>62446955
This nurgle trees would be cool if there was some more variety. Maybe if I would kitbash them with deathworld sets from wh40k and look through other companies stuff I could built a solid board around them
>>
>>62446973
I did soe kitbashing with the 2nd Gnarlmaw I bought. Got some bitz from the Gargant kit and some leaves from the Citadel Woods >>62446785 >>62446792
>>
>>62446755
>>
>>62446964
Nah. Most factions have their reasons for what they do, and collateral damage tends to be something the more humane (Or scheming) tend to try and avoid. Heck, I'm writing a short bit right now concerning my Slaves and Stormcast respectively, and awkwardly holding a meeting under a banner of peace, to move their forces from a town so that the people of the town are not killed in the fighting.
>>
>>62446755
>>
File: IMG_20180923_185943.jpg (1.9 MB, 1944x2592)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>62446955
Keep up the good work Rotbarkanon, I'll post more of my dudes when I get around to doing some more painting, but I was up all night at my FLGS so I just took a table spoon of cannabis tincture and I'm gonna veg out and go to sleep with a cup a soup and some music.
Thanks for the map maker site, the inspiration to do more fluff for my dudes, and the comfy discussion. I imagine you do the grandfatherly aspect of your patron god proud.
>>
File: 1527955432853.png (51 KB, 310x163)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
Aaaaa aaa the blood runs cold!
>>
File: swolwrathi.jpg (213 KB, 850x1169)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>62443503
wanderer magic is kinda supportive from what i've seen, not sure about sylvaneth since no one plays them at my lgs but the spellweaver has a unique spell which lets you return d3 models to a unit watch as you bring back half of that unit of sisters of the thorn or wild riders

never seen them run as allies but i've watch a battle report where they did that kinda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2IcZwkUbOI&t=505s
>>
File: 1539094881137.gif (70 KB, 560x420)
70 KB
70 KB GIF
>>62447059
WE TAKE OUR LOOT BUT DON'T GET OLD!
>>
>>62447059
What is that from? It sounds familiar.
>>
>>62447074
>Swolethot
DISGUSTING.
>>
>>62446964
nah it would be fine, AoS is pretty open setting fluff-wise, i mean there are peaceful beastmen now so fuck it do what you want
>>
Thinking on adding in some maurders for my BoC army with the idea that they worship all 8 of the gods.(yes even the shit chorf one) any ideas?
>>
>>62447122
>8
>Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh
>Horned Rat, Hashut
Alright I admit I'm lost, who are the other two?
>>
>>62447134
malal
>>
>>62447134
Secret Agent Bob and Special Agent Steve.
>>
>>62447171
That's one and I think he's not really canon anymore.
>>
>>62447134
Malal/Malice and Belacuck.

Not to mention the Chaos gods of spikey bits. Mo'rcck, Phraz-Etar, and Ans'l.
>>
>>62442235
None. What few I listened to were all narrated by the same utterly disinterested old dude with a droning voice. I find BL books hard to read because they're written in the most dry style possible, but listening to them... nope.
>>
>>62447201
Belakor's not a god is he?
Or is he technically the Shadow Lord from Mordheim and thus a minor chaos god? I could never remember if that was canon or fancanon.
>>
>>62447219
I think that was him. He's at worst, a Daemon Prince and nothing more then that, and at best, a minor Chaos god.
>>
>>62443503
hey wanderer anon you should go and listen to pic related and learn about best boy
>>
>>62447090
The shanty used as background music in the Vampire Coast trailer. A song they should just fucking get off their asses and release separately.
>>
>>62447237
They have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7tJELpDfKU
>>
>>62447134
Gork and Mork
And Mindy
>>
>>62447242
Oh my, literally a day after I last looked for it. I take it back and thanks for enlightening me.
>>
>>62447230
He also appears in the sands of grief and inferno vol 2 seems that will feature him again.
>>
>>62447276
> tfw the only Luthor Harkon mini you find on ebay is around $60
> tfw the only chance to get him is to wait for GW to jump on this chance and rerelease vampire count minis for made to order, or find recasters
>>
>>62447292
That or they see how people are gushing over the faction and make up some excuse for Luthor and his m80 to be in AoS.
>>
If I take the deepkin's shipwreck, a box of mantic's zombies, and some balsa wood and cannons, do you think that'd be enough to start making a necrofex colossus? Also, what would it be a good stand in for?

>>62447306
Even better! I mean, they already have vampire pirates in the fluff via the Dreadfleet.

Wait, is the Dreadfleet still good to go for AoS?

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Etheric-Vortex-Gloomtide-Shipwreck-2018
>>
>>62447279
Really? Damn i better get onto those thanks anon
>>
>>62447315
>Dreadfleet
That was wfb anon

But firestorm campaign fluff mentions pirate corsairs
>>
>>62447315
Wraithfleet is still a thing. You'd be hard-pressed to find a tournament that uses the Firestorm rules, but they still exist in the fluff.
>>
>>62447326
Fuck I meant vampire corsairs
>>
>>62447326
>>62447330
My mistake, it was Wraithfleet. Though it doesn't seem as good as the newer Legion rules.
>>
New idea, Corpse cart (to use as it's midsection/ribs, with the brazier on top)+ Shipwreck (To use as the "head" and pelvis), along with cannons and something to use as a blade for a Necrofex, and use as a melee weapon.

I might proxy it as a vampire count on a dragon or something.
>>
File: 1533502482466.jpg (284 KB, 900x1200)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>62447366
I mean, you could use it as a Blood Palanquin.
>>
>>62447388
I could, and also that's fucking sick.
>>
>>62447388
Fuckin love it
>>
>>62447388
Damn i need to finish my lokhir
>>
>>62447122
>8 gods
>4 great chaos gods
>1 literal who
>1 rock-phobic
>1 narcissistic vermin
>1 failed copyright concept

i dont see 8 gods anywhere
>>
>>62447315
Exist any chance they will add in the future those chad undead pirates and Luthor into AoS?
>>
File: 1538444280511.jpg (116 KB, 670x899)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>62444199
>>
>>62447330
most tournaments allow firestorm allegiances, because they are harmless.
>>
>>62446263
Nope, they died in the end times, not record of them travelling through time and space to the 8 realms.

Only the most unintelligent races did not figure out a way to get there - they are dumber than grots.
>>
>>62447422
If they remember Wraithfleet and possibly give it it's own battle tome if they have it in the pipes recently, in 3 years or more. Currently they have to balance rolling old factions together in soup tomes and making new ones.
>>
How's this for a starter/fun list?
The hag is a beast I think
>>
>>62447434
Firestorm allegiances allow you to mix things simmilar to order soup? Or are they something different?
>>
>>62447422
>>62447454

Scourge privateers vs Vampire Coast box is something i can insta buy without hesitation
>>
>>62447466
Looks like it would be a very fun list to play but a pain in the ass to paint. You have my approval anon.
>>
>>62447570
They are bonus abilities you get if you choose grand alliance allegiance, but also restrict yourself to certain races within that grand alliance. So its balanced. There has never been a firestorm army running rampant at tournaments that warrants a ban - tournament organisers are just retarded power-hungry retards.
>>
>>62447636
I'm wondering about pulling together my free guild, stormcasts and ironweld with Greywater allegience but then I would miss out on freeguild companies but ech guess that is fair
>>
>>62443273

>TQ

I've ~1000pts of skeletons, no real back-story for them, but a blue and black colour scheme incase any writefags want to have some fun with it

I've also just started a 500pt Slaves to Darkness all-mounted force, who don't have their own territory, just roam the realms, laying waste to whatever they stumble across
>>
>>62445078
Funny how the lotr miniatures I bought as a kid are still being sold today and hold up extremely well while Warhammer minis from that era are outdated as fuck trash.
>>
>>62447316
Yes, he's on the cover even.
>>
>>62445052
Pretty neat anon, I also fluffed my dispossessed with elf allies who helped them reclaim their lands(vast valleys) from chaos in exchange for a piece of it.

Of course that was before I gave up on dispossessed and started collecting slaanesh instead.
>>
I cannot decide whether it's a blessing that there's now a Tzeentch warband and that it has juuust enough Kairic Acolytes to fill up the eight from Silver Tower or whether it's an obvious cashgrab designed to milk everyone who was stupid enough to buy Silver Tower in the first place.
What do you think?
>>
>>62447812
I kinda wonder about using Easterling as free guild from some desert kingdom in Aqshy

>>62447864
And what exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>62447881
>And what exactly is the problem here?
Not a problem exactly. I'll get them, they look awesome. But if you consider that they are bought in units of 10 but Silver Tower had 8, this smells a little like "invent a problem, then sell a solution".
>>
>>62447897
Silver Tower was a boardgame and its contents were most likely dictated by the needs of balancing its contents. Given that Silver Tower was released over a year ago and is no longer available, I doubt this is part of some grand plan by GW to fleece you out of £20 for two extra Acolytes.
>>
>>62447919
True. But GW later decided that Kairic Acolytes are used in multiples of 10 and sold in boxes of such. They could have made them available in units of 8 and made the box set contain 24 dudes. But let's drop it, this feels a bit too much like arguing for the sake of arguing and we've had QUITE enough of that last thread.
>>
>>62447946
>But GW later decided that Kairic Acolytes are used in multiples of 10 and sold in boxes of such
because they sold a box containing 10 acolytes
>>
This looks a million times better than boring vampire pirates with nonsensical giant crabs.
>>
>>62448076
these remind me of shaco from league of legends. i hope they have his laugh
>>
>>62448076
ah yes, the ghost going to war on a bicycle makes more sense than the undead pirate summoning sea monsters capable of walking on land
>>
>>62448076
>nonsensical giant crabs.

how are giant crabs nonsensical when we have giant spiders?
>>
>>62448076
Why not both?
>>
>>62448076
This post is the worst bait i have seen man... At least put some effort.
>>
>>62448139
Those conversions are fun tho
>>
>>62448076
>He doesnt want undead pirates
>But he is ok with a clown faction

Ok.
>>
File: 9r3ypsvba3k11.jpg (608 KB, 1920x1080)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>62448108
The same moron who thought flying fish were any less sensical than my flying baloon boys lol. We don't play Sigmar for sense we play it for cool.
>>
File: order-ironweld-arsenal.jpg (170 KB, 700x839)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>TFW you'll never have a gunmaster model as fancy as this
>>
>>62448153
it's not like whtf didn't have dumb shit anyway it's still the setting with giant fucking frogs in it
>>
>>62448164
if they ever update Ironweld/Freeguilds i hope they make a model like that
>>
>>62448150
Clown faction would be rad. See 40k harlequins.
>>
>Almost every min unit size is 1, 3, 5 or 10.

Great, standards are useful for making comparisons for value and role.

>There are a few rarer units of size 2 for huge but non-hero models.

Fair enough, but I would prefer them to be in 3s in most cases, with a leader with slight bonus.

>Some horde units have a minimum of 20.

I can see why they don't want 50pt battlelines of 10, although many factions already do.

>Nighthaunt Stalkers and Banshees are the only units of 4 in the game.

y tho

>Gryph Hounds are the only unit of size 6

WHYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: Khorne1 (1).jpg (106 KB, 1000x472)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Need help with picking up band for Shadespire, untill they gave me my Papa Im lost. What are playstyles of each band?

And would you play if I proxy Magore Fiends with some Blightkings?
>>
>>62444706
>>Slaanesh player is a nympho-trap who everyone is pretty sure does drugs
Havent seen player like this yet, slavlandia is safe for now.
>>
>>62448108
Vampires have absolutely nothing to do with crabs. It was just an excuse to make the giant enemy crab meme real.
>>
Tzeentch will be hit pretty hard when Slaanesh comes back. He got him imprisoned in the first place and he's the only one shilling for the Horned Rat.
>>
>>62448247
>And would you play if I proxy Magore Fiends with some Blightkings?
I'd crush your models in front of your eyes and kick your ass, then invite all the other players in the store to join me, and they would because of your level of faggotry.

Or I'd just say yes, depends on my mood.
>>
>>62448164
Come to think of it the mechanical bird on his shoulder looks a lot like the kharadron drillbill

REEEE DORFS ARE STEALIN OUR SHIT
>>
>>62448298
you sound like a cunt
>>
>>62448164
I like his cute beetle
>>
>>62448298
You need one of those anon
>sexyrealsexdolls . com
>>
>>62448282
but the prometheans were openly referred to as an example of rotting leviathans the vampire coast uses
>>
>>62448324
There's nothing rotting about them, it's just a giant enemy crab. (and the ancient vampire coast list wasn't well designed, it needs to be said)
>>
>>62448319
True but I can't afford them.
>>
>>62448353
you do tell a rotting exoskeletons apart from one that doesn't?

it also helps making the non undead LL daughter of the lord of the sea feel a bit more at home, I guess, it's a working compromise

>(and the ancient vampire coast list wasn't well designed, it needs to be said)
what would it need to be well-designed? not be fun?
just admit you want to have something to whine about
>>
File: smug.gif (137 KB, 340x340)
137 KB
137 KB GIF
>>62448282
> thinks that crabs cant be made into zombies
> there are zombie dragons.
>>
>>62448416
Grand, let's now make undead walruses, undead moose, undead capybaras and undead giraffes and make miniatures of them all, because all of these animals can be undead.

>>62448410
>what would it need to be well-designed? not be fun?
Not to be an incoherent mess. That is not even mentioning the rules, which are irrelevant because no one ever ran this list IRL
>>
>>62448442
dude you were proven wrong, accept it and move on, dont dig your own grave.
Vampires use undead creatures, those crab are dead untill proven otherwise.
>>
File: zombeavers.png (839 KB, 500x696)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
>>62448442
I wouldn't complain.
Nothing wrong with mixing up the animals a bit.
All we got so far is dogs and horses really
>>
>>62448442
yep you sure can bring all of those things that were once alive back into undeath but what's your point?
>>
>>62443757

pls respond
>>
>>62448470
My parents watched that film. Said it was awful.
>>
>>62443757
orcs are just green, ugly humans

lizardmen are humans with scales

skaven are humans with rat faces and sylvaneth are spirit humans with tree bits

fec are ghoul humans and nighthaunt are ghosts of humans

run an all monster BoC list with minotaurs as battleline and a doombull as a general. take chimeras and cockatrices
>>
>>62448442
>Not to be an incoherent mess.
how are sailors and sea creatures an incoherent mess in a pirates army?

or do you mean the scurvy dogs? which are in because of a pun?
>>
>>62448526

Problem is the minotaur models look like absolute shit and I really don't have any interest in Beastmen.
>>
>>62448506
I've not seen it, but I can't say I'm surprised
>>
>>62448526
My general Risgat has a hatered for cockatrices due to an annoying Skaven clan has one as their pet, and each time they face each other on the battlefield the cockatrice targets Risgat and in cases him in stone making him unable to fight until his rot and poses rot through the stone, but by then the battle would be over (it’s a super chill Skaven player at my local GW who likes to hero snipe with his cockatrice and he always manages to almost always kill my heroes in one instant)
>>
File: 1539096874459.jpg (336 KB, 1453x1403)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>62448557
Most of that shit is also resin so you're definitely dodging a bullet there. Have you considered daemons? New slaanesh stuff is coming out soon.
>>
>>62448506
It was so awful that I blocked all memories of it. And if a young man who can usually enjoy shitty horror films hated it so much, I can't imagine how mad your parents were.
>>
File: di1c96c9.jpg (126 KB, 687x923)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>62443757
>elves, which are just gay humans
You're the gay human.
>>
>>62448598

I have considered daemons but anything not Tzeentch doesn't really interest me and in another thread an anon said that they were expensive even with the best value for SC. Apparently not buying a lot of Brimstone Horrors is gimping any list I could create.
>>
>>62448630
Your pic just proven it.
This looks homo as Canada.
>>
>>62448721

Definitely dust off your Lizardmen and rebase them as glorious Seraphon.

If you don't like them after playing, you can trade for a new army.
>>
>>62447829
I know the answer is mostly on the audiobook, but what creature is that on his book, and does the blade have a name?
>>
>>62448742
Yes, indeed, women are incredibly gay, only muscular men with large cocks are straight.
>>
>>62448875
dont project
likeing ugly women is gay
>>
>>62448721
You're considering bonesplitters so much much of an issue could that really be? Besides, who cares if you're gimping yourself a little unless you're some kind of tournamentfag?
>>
File: DMvVwNEUEAA8enr.jpg (67 KB, 675x900)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>62448927
I have no idea what would be beautiful by your standards, but I suspect that it would be buff oiled up men.
>>
>>62449056
>buff oiled up men.
Literally nothing gay about that
AYAIYAYAI
https://youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
why ain't there no daughter of khaine SC box?
>>
>>62448820
the little dude on his back is a spite either the audio book doesn't say or i've forgotten about the blade
>>
>>62449131
Because someone thought it was a good idea to keep the single most Kirby'd, overpriced faction the most overpriced faction.
>>
File: 6hj.png (548 KB, 1024x755)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
Reminder: Faeries are officially canon now.

Faerie army when?!
>>
>>62449172
>say elf slave ONE. MORE. TIME.
>>
>>62449172
They've been canon since Sylvaneth, mate.
>>
>>62449209
They're called "spites" and are faeries only by the broadest definition.
>>
>>62449215
And who's to say the caged Navi-ripoff isn't just a spite?
>>
>>62444626
I would also like to know this, I know she's a shit character from Yu-gi-oh 5Ds, but here relevance to AoS is completely unknown to me.
>>
>>62446852
plastic
glue
>>
>>62449131
Because it's too new for one.
Read: they want to milk you before the hype dies, that's why they removed the blood coven bundle at the time of release. Which was an absolute cunt move by the way.

Moral of the story is, wait a year or two before buying into a faction.
>>
File: zarbaglamp.png (554 KB, 779x706)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
faeiries btfo
>>
>>62449273
>plastic-glueing models to the base before they're fully painted
u wot m8?
>>
>>62449286
>REEEEEE
>not "hey, listen"
One job.
>>
>>62447230
Is this in any of the megas?
>>
>>62449298
it depends on the model
doesnt matter for these ones, theres no hidden details if you glue it first
>>
>>62449298
>not painting models while still on the sprue
U wot
>>
Writing up some fluff of beasts in Ghur because why not thoughts on this

>Reptile that is about half the size of the reticulated python
>Digestive abilities far outstripping that of normal pythons, containing acids capable of digesting a fully grown animal in an hour.
>Limbs that appear vestigial actually inflate upon swallowing prey enabling it enhanced movement and fleeing techniques from other predators
>Claws and talons enable it to climb up a tree and later slither down after digesting
>Known to swallow its mates and or children to increase profile or movement enabling it to flee to safety where it'll later throw them up safely
>Stomach acid highly sought after as a alchemical ingredient and posion if treated properly
>Can only be harvested in proper amounts in one that has already begun the digestion process
>>
>>62449311
also, In what order should I read Callis and Toll?
>>
>>62449334
Also forgot
>The nature of its skin is very resistant to acid itself as a result of its swallowing technique
>Hunters are known to wear gloves wrapped in its skin to harvest its organs and acids safely
>A poncho of the snakeskin sells for a high price to FreeGuilders becoming nearly invaluable during any Skaven excursions in the larger cities and kingdoms
>Their eyes contain a kaleidoscope design and are rumored to shield one from impropriety
>>
>>62449311
>mega.nz/#F!q84BWKiL!CN6kasdx1Pyshfga_UzuEQ
yeah it's is
aos/novels/underworld
>>
>>62443617
I just started MoonClan yesterday lol bought 40 grots, 5 squig hoppers, and a fungal shaman!
>>
>>62449343
City of Secrets
Old Ways
Silver Shard
>>
>>62449324
>not just spraying the still plastic wrapped box black and playing with that
>>
>>62447279
Do I need to hear the autumn prince fitst?
>>
>>62449209
They've been canon since Quest for Ghal Maraz when a spite leads the Hallowed Knights to a floating island after being rescued from one of the Maggoth Lords(which I don't remember which of the three was)
>>
>>62443617
kinda. started BoC and bought some ungors and gors but im just not feeling the scheme i've chosen and now im not sure how to precede with the project.
>>
Due to the new vampire coast stuff we’re getting, I wanted to make a VLoZD warlord that was on some kind of sea creature. Should I use the head from this kharibdyss or usea nazghul mount as my base?
>>
>>62443617
Ordered my first Slaanesh SC. Very excited. Let's not mention all my previous failed projects. This time I'll force myself to get an army on the table.
>>
>>62449375
>>62449370
Thanks, reading time.
>>
>>62449397
How about a Nazgul's mount *with* a Kharibdyss head?
>>
>>62448164
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Empire-Master-Engineer

Reminder we already had a lord Ordinator but it wasn't a stormcast so they had to redo him
>>
>>62449456
Sad life.
>>
>>62449456
Too bad he was shit
>>
>>62449456
Yep, dwarfs and empire got fucked over by stormcast bigtime - all artillery good guys and warrior priesty types have essentially been replaced by the fatty storm fish-faces.
>>
>>62449481
>sad life
>has a foot-peasant
pretty based to me.
>>
Don't forget the Empire monster cavalry and monster-riding heroes.

Stormcast squatted Empire.
>>
>>62449456
>this is what potatofags actually believe
Sad
>>
>>62449499
>He doesn't have a devoted of sigmar army
Stop complaining then
>>
>>62447388
Source of the pic?
>>
>>62445982
No, I’m from Montana.
>>
>>
>>62449523
Why would you make an army without allegiance abilities, one troop and one hero?
>>
>>62449526
No fucking clue, just found it in these threads.
>>
File: 1495527678199.jpg (67 KB, 570x397)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>62449508
What about mechanical cav?
>>
>>62449522
read the text in this pic:
>>62448164

Its a lord Ordinator.
>>
>>62449559
nothing there matches with the ordinator fluff

fucking lorelets when will they learn
>>
>>62446866
I hope you didn't seriously paint them in an unglued state
>>
>>62447025
Fuck this art is so shit - look at the off-perspective on that blade and the retarded cartoony proportions

Don't draw from miniature proportions folks . . .
>>
>>62449539
Ally in Freeguild you mong. Let me guess you won't because you need an army with super special snowflake abilities a quarter of which you won't even use
>>
File: flaming homosexual.jpg (128 KB, 720x960)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>62448742
you're a closet homo like pic related
>>
>>62449604
You won't fix it with 400 points. Maybe if you'd ally devoted TO freeguild, but why would you do that.
>>
>>62449497
Better than the stormkike
>>
>>62449523
Post yours.
>>
>>62447427
Denied indeed
>>62447864
I'm into it, and i wont play them
Shadespire was about warriors, Nightvault is the time for magic, i hate it but its consistent and a decent continuation for the serie,
GW releasing a retrocompatible season 2 will get them good pr.
Too bad the diffrences between a spell, a magic attack and a spell action are really subtle and cause a lot of rule lawyering.
>Pretty sure Tzeeeeeench player will love that tho.
>>
File: mental illness.jpg (2.84 MB, 3141x1952)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB JPG
>>62449630
>>
>>62449630
He was literally a waste of points with no redeemable qualities
>>
>>62448247
Mfw third in a row is this a WarH : underworld thread ? because i would like that,
Magore is the top tier for season 1 restriced and personnal play, it valorise your battle interactions , wont be that much advantaged with magic around, take it into account.
>>
>>62449707
>Magore is the top tier for season 1
lmao no

tier 1
farstriders
steelhearts champions

tier 2
magores fiends
garreks reavers
skaven

tier 3
chosen axes
ironjawz

tier 4
sepulchral guard

nighthaunt are tier 1 or tier 2, cursebreakers are tier 2 or tier 3
>>
All you need to expand Devoted is to literally give them the new units Brettonia got in TW and slap Sigmar lore on them
>>
>>62449704
Thought we were talking about the model, I didn't play fantasy.
>>
>>62449663
Imagine being so anally wrecked you make a compilation picture like that. Anyway that's not me so whatever.
>>
File: bental health.png (212 KB, 1016x800)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>62449764
imagine being so anally wrecked that you use the same images to shitpost about a model you dont like

for 3 years
>>
>>62449754
The model is shit too
>>
>>62449777
He was baiting faggots like you, anon. And obviously very successful at it. Look at the absolute state of yourself.
>>
>>62449499
This I'd what really annoys me, Stormcast take concepts from other armies, squat the other armies version or make them weak as shit rules wise, and then write the new fluff about how amazing the new stormcast unit is and how no other army has ever tried it before
>>
File: 1539260288952.png (139 KB, 420x580)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>62449843
>>
i'm a big fan of the elves /aosg/ which faction will let me build a functioning elf army?
>>
>>62449397
Deepkins have a lot of sea mounts.
>>
>>62449875
Deepkin
Daughters
Darkling
>>
>>62449452
>>
>>62449875
Idoneth Deepkin, Sylvaneth ;) and daughters of khaine are the fully supported elf armies in AoS. All the others are in an uncertain state. More are on the way but no on eknows when. Could be next year, could be in 5 years.
>>
>>62449906
>More are on the way but no on eknows when. Could be next year, could be in 5 years
fug. looks like the fish elves are the closest to what i want at the moment
>>
>>62449906
You know Sylvaneth are not elves but trees right?
>>
>>62449851
>i was only pretending to be retarded
>for 3 years
le epic puppetmaster XD
>>
>>62449906
FFS SYLVANETH ARE NOT ELVES

Yes, their queen is an elf, and yes they have elf head and shoulders, but they are NOT elves!
>>
>>62449906
This is what you're looking for, but Sylvaneth aren't aelves, you little shit.
>>
>>62449875
Wait for SP, PT or LR anons, we all elfsfags are waiting for those factions to get an update
>>
>>62449941
They used to be part of the wood elf army, are led by an elf goddess and have half tree, half elf ghost thing units. The are obviously the spiritual successors to wood elves and even GW called them such.
At the very least they might appeal to someone into elves and are worth mentioning.
>>
>>62449875
>>62449928
From your pics, you want Wanderers. They aren't super competitive, but they have nice models and decent rules, coupled with allegiance abilities, so you can be sure they won't be discontinued, but expanded in the future. They've also been appearing in some novels as of late.
>>
>>62449944
their queen WAS an elf

like how nagash WAS a human
>>
>>62449959
Maybe but that doesnt make they elves. They are vegetable life forms. For Wood elfs you have to see Wanderers
>>
File: aelven pantheon.png (755 KB, 571x567)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>62449944
>>62449956
>>62449959
Sylvaneth are officially part of the Aelven Pantheon in AOS.
>>
>>62449944
Queen is not an aelf she is a manifestation of Ghyran, and they make themselves look like aelves in remembrance of those that protected their people in the World-That-Was. They vaguely remember wood elves, and make themselves look like them.

They also lack the aelf keyword. They aren't aelves.
>>
>>62449989
Yes, because Alarielle is worshipped by the Wanderers. She's still not an aelf and neither are the Sylvaneth.
>>
>>62449994
related to elfs, look like elfs, part of the elf pantheon, allies with elfs, named like elfs, ...
>not elfs! reeeeeeee!
>>
>>62449989
Malerion's dude looks rad.
>>
>>62449989
Morathi isn't even a god, so the list can be disregarded.
>>
File: 1514230178742s[1].jpg (5 KB, 211x239)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>62450028
>i disregard canon i don't agree with
>>
>>62450016
you can draw lots of similarities between apples and oranges, that doesnt make them the same thing
>>
>>62450016
Yep, and still not elfs but plants. Deal with it.
>>
>>62450028
yes she is you lorelet

there are lots more gods in the mortal realms than just the incarnates

nagash has been eating the other death gods since the age of myth
>>
I knew I'd bait a few of you but this is just embarrassing, Jesus christ.
>>
>>62450041
But anon.... Morathi not being a god is canon
>>
>>62450016
Not related to aelves, some of them make themselves look like aelves, most of order are allied with aelves, Wanderers worship her so she's in there, they still aren't aelves. Sigmar's not a human either.
>>
>>62449970
I like how this only gets brought up for Alarielle, every other God is doing just fine as a God for their respective race.
>>
>>62449989
Shadow and Light elves are Darkling covens/Eldritch council or whole new races?
>>
>>62449959
That's like saying Flesh eaters are zombies tho
>>
>>
>Not yet, but I have no doubt we will, soon enough. I want you ready to move, when it happens. Where are the others?’ Porthas swallowed a chunk of potato. ‘Waiting in the plaza beneath the Shimmergate.’ He looked around. ‘The city is on edge. I can feel it.’ He took another bite. ‘Good potato, though.’ Helios laughed. ‘It’s the simple things, eh, Porthas?’ ‘A potato is a potato, whatever the weather,’ the big Stormcast said.
>>
>>62450098
Well perhaps not in the stricktest sense. They still do all the same things zombies do. They're just slightly smarter zombies
>>
>>62450105
they even have pointy elf ears, these anons need labotomies.
>>
>>62450053
https://malignportents.com/story/a-rescued-soul/

I guess that's why Malerion calls her a Mortal? I guess that's why she needs to feed off of Khaine's worship to fuel her ascension? She wants to BECOME a god, she isn't one already.
>>
Post #62450105
>I am a brainlet
>>
>>62449906
>Sylvaneth ;)
And people say the art of baiting is dead. One word was all it took.
>>
>62450105

The bait is strong here
>>
File: 1530643672098.gif (1.9 MB, 500x249)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>
>>62450105
>>
>>62450125
She's as much of a god as Teclis as she's in the same situation as him.
>>62450116
Where the fuck did this come from, It's genius.
>>
>>62449989
>sylvaneth are in the elven pantheon
I do not believe these facts and will stick with my headcanon thank you very much.
>>
>>62450178
Soul Wars
>>
>>62450178
Teclis is the confirmed God of Wisdom and Arcane Secrets, so no. It's in Pantheon.
>>
>>62450186
Alarielle is the in the aelven pantheon because the Wanderers worship her, Anon. It says absolutely fuck all about the Sylvaneth.
>>
>>62449906
>Idoneth Deepkin, Sylvaneth ;) and daughters of khaine are the fully supported
Now lets talk about the word fully supported.
>>
>>62450125
We barely know anything about Malerion

We do know that Malerion is an asshole and looks down on others, but especially his mother

We also know there are "tiers" to godhood. There are lesser gods, incarnates, and seemingly a bunch in between

So this could just be Malerion reminding Morathi that she is not a "major" god

Or maybe youre right. The point is that we dont know for sure yet
>>
>>62450278
>Now lets talk about the word fully supported.
geedubs is in the business of one time releases and then never touching a faction again unless it's stormcast
>>
>>62449589
Nope - thank sigmar I have enough stuff to field before I have to put everything that requires glue together
>>
>>62450285
She is probably at worst a demigod in terms of strength
>>
>>62450278
>>62450310
Oh I definitely agree there but at least you'll be guaranteed to get battletomes and rule updates. And you'll probably get shadespire models at some point.
>>
>>62450285
She herself says she is not a god.
https://malignportents.com/story/a-rescued-soul/
>>
File: AoS elf lore recap.png (1.58 MB, 2952x850)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>62449875
i was bored so have this picture
>>
>>62450409
sylvaneth
are
not
elves
>>
>>62450233
I meant the Incarnate/Lesser god thing.
>>
>>62450409
Fuck i hope shadow elfs nor light elfs look like that.
>>
>>62450429
If it looks like an elf, acts like an elf, and worships an elf...
>>
>>62450429
They are. Get over it.
>>
>>62450429
Its pointless keep that discussion anon
>>
>>62450443
The shadow elf shown there is an actual mini, so at least they should look similar. We know shit about Tyrion's elves, but expect something akin to Diablo's angels, but with elves and actual feathery wings.
>>
File: MistweaverShiah01.jpg (73 KB, 920x950)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>62450443
The mistweaver is most likely what they will be like since she is from the realm of shadow and fits no other elf group.
>>
File: reeeeeeee.png (2.88 MB, 1536x813)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
WHYYYYYYYY IS ECONOMY SHIPPING SO SLOOOW?! Also, Nightfeast Haunters is no longer being sold by GW.
>>
>>62450450
Is nagash a human?
>>
>>62450450
>>62450455
>>62450459

>They are elfs because i want them to be

They are not and never will be even if you cry
>>
File: Nagash_Black_Pyramid.jpg (328 KB, 1079x2000)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>62450483
Uhh yes anon.
>>
>>62450480
This look so similar to 40k but we will see what they can bring
>>
File: 1528904098453.png (11 KB, 128x128)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>62450485
>looks like an elf
>acts like an elf
>worships an elf
>not an elf
Hmm...
>>
>>62450481
FEC 2nd wave when?
>>
File: 1539028986371.jpg (45 KB, 480x480)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>62450409
>*elfs not mentioned are not relevant
>>
File: SOON.png (2.29 MB, 1535x732)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>62450513
SOON.
>>
>>62450480
Just like the male witch elf totally is part of the daughter's of khaine right?
>>
>>62450494
Nagahs WAS a human
The same way Sigmar WAS
Allairele WAS an elf. The thing that is worshipped now is beyond that
>>
>>62450477
>>62450480

I rather have an update of Lion Rangers or Phoenix Temple but angel/demon elfs could be rad too
>>
>>62450513
Never ever. See: >>62450310
>>
>>62450441
She isn't any kind of god. They were fucking clear about this in lore streams in the build up to DoK's release.
>>
File: orruk3.jpg (281 KB, 1079x1080)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>62450513
>>62450535
Death had their time already fags. Let us have fun too
>>
File: TenebraelShard01.jpg (33 KB, 600x620)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>62450537
You mean this guy? Based on his abilities with shadows he's probably a shadow elf as well.
>>
>>62450566
>Tenebrael

Yep he must be a shadow elf too
>>
>>62450543
>The thing that is worshipped now is beyond that
So we will just ignore every god being referred to as their race since pretty much forever.
>>
>>62450587
You mean how every mention of their race is in the past tense? Sure.
>>
>>62450566
I just wouldn't put too much stock in these. I doubt GW want to restrict their designs to some one off models they made for a board game. I doubt we'll see the scuttlers again either.
>>
File: 1527523865690.jpg (39 KB, 720x787)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
if i remove my flesh can my race become skeleton just like nagash?
>>
>>62450596
I'm pretty sure people have been calling sigmar a human god for a long while now.
>>
>>62450610
If you keep moving after that sure. Otherwise you are a mere dead skelly
>>
File: Battletome page.png (6.5 MB, 1536x2000)
6.5 MB
6.5 MB PNG
Rate my thousand point F-EC list!

Leaders:
-Abhorrent Ghoul King on Terrorgheist: General, The Grim Garland.

Battleline:
-Crypt Ghouls x20
-Crypt Ghouls x20

Other:
-Crypt Horrors x3
>>
>>62450409
I too would like to know more about the shadow and light elfs. The others are uninspiring to me.
>>
>>62450633
It's okay.
>>
>>62450597
>I doubt we'll see the scuttlers again either
They are in the spiderfang lore odds are they will do something with them when and they get a release probably without robes too.
>>
>>62450686
Really? Not even one of the existant dark/high elfs appeals to you?
>>
>>62450450
alarielle is not an elf
>>
File: Deathrunner.png (524 KB, 602x302)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>62450597
The odd thing what why did they make a bunch of models for factions that didn't exist? The ones for existing factions seem great like the Eshin one.
>>
>>62450716
This. Hybrid spider/grot is made for Spiderfang.
>>
>>62450728
>was born an elf
>to elf parents
>was everqueen to the high elves
>not an elf
>>
>>62450721
i like the black ark corsairs, dark riders, chrace lion boys, eagle boat guys and wanders but that's a lot of factions anon
>>
>>62450721
i kindof agree with what this anon pointed out actually >>62450525

buying into a no future micro faction isnt what i'm looking for.
>>
>>62450749
>>not an elf
exactly
>>
>>62450749
she ascended to godhood and was reborn in the mortal realms

she is not an elf any more
>>
>>62450766
Heh I was considering collecting phoenix temple but then I imagined myself moving 90 phoenix guards around and decided nah
>>
>>62450749
>I will keep going until alarielle is an elf again. I cant accept the reality

Sad.
>>
>>62450618
As in worshipped by humans you dolt
>>
>>62450766
Every microfaction is in the same state until an update. DoK, Nighthaunt and BoC were all the same
>>
>>62450815
not saying it wont happen, but there is really no reason to assume that every faction will get an upgrade to full battletome army proper status.
>>
>>62450559
I like Destruction, don't get me wrong. F-EC just needs a bit more to make it able to play all around.
>>
>>62450895
you'll play your fraction of a real faction and you'll enjoy it
>>
>>62450927
Please no! PLEASE NO!
>>
>>62450988
>>62450988
>>62450988
new realms await
>>
>>62450815
Yeah, and it took 3 years. No one wants to be waiting years for something that may not ven happen.
>>
Writing babby's first list. Where do I find the artefacts for my general if I'm using GA: Destruction?
>>
>>62450795
yeah because he's a human
>>
>>62447411
>>62447134
Instead of belekor it was going to be Morghur

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.