[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: d9c.jpg (125 KB, 680x965)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Concept Understood, Execution Not So Much Edition

Previous bred: >>62862675

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and talk about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
>Comments are enabled for a reason. Feel free to help out.

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>http://dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia

Monstergirl Quest:
>http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki
>>
>>62912598
Ogre waifus, best waifus.
>>
>>62912598
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
As repetitive as it is to make this post every thread, I'll will inform anyone that suggestions are still welcome in the homebrew. The Lore of Water is still missing some of its arcane marks.
>>
>>62913592
I'm not familiar with Warhammer proper, any reading that might help to help out?
>>
>>62913592
You using 2nd or 4th ed?
>>
Had a concept awhile back that seems ideal for this setting.
Various crippled and wounded are left after a war/major battle which the humans can't support. Arrangements are made to trade them to the monstrous races in return for resources, protection, etc.
What would you call such a program?
>>
>>62913670
>http://khorne.ru/2nd/
There's this containing all the rulebooks for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.
>https://mega.nz/#F!D5smUTQC!SRQvJqZ4hv_Dmu5Ngmk4kg!uxN10TwK
And this for a bunch of homebrews, some of which I pulled things out of for the homebrew.
>>62913945
2nd edition since official material has made it as finished as it will ever be. 4th edition only has the rulebook released and presumably expansions will be released. Also, I like 2nd edition a bit more. I feel that 4th edition forces overspecialization a bit too much.
>>
>>62914033
Spoils of War
But to be serious, it could be some twisted form of mercy.
>>
>>62914033
Discounted goods sale.
>>
>>62914033

I am reminded of the story of my like great-great-great grandfather (I don't know, I just know I super didn't know him and it was long enough ago that the following story could happen, because you had a shitton of kids and expected half of them to die.)

Anyway, when he was under ten, the family decided that they couldn't feed him anymore, and sent him off to work as an apprientice to a taylor.

Not sure how you would adapt that type of story to apply to the crippled, but hey, status symbols.
>>
>>62915373
People in the Order are expected to have a lot of kids, and the ones they can't manage are given over to the government to rear as whatever it needs, from soldiers, priests, to money to trade important things to monsters for.
>>
File: 1461552112747.gif (1.55 MB, 300x200)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>62914033
>be warmage son of a warmage
>best damn warmage in your regiment
>so good you're sent to counter an enemy lich
>you think you won
>can't tell as a stray spell fried your eyes in their sockets
>only found out about the victory from the friend who dragged you out of a puddle
>get discharged with honors
>family comes to pick you up but the pride they feel for you doesn't make the pity in their voices any less notable
>wish you could at least read to pass the time
>hear someone came to take you to a new home
>confused
>parents are apologetic and explain that it's what's best for the family as a whole
>unfamiliar feminine voice keeps whispering assurances in your ears
>realize you've been married off like a princess out of a fairytale because you're not useful to anyone else anymore
>>
>>62915687
>Be Lich, forced to leave dungeon lab to help in battle
>See cute mage boy across the battlefield, actually seems pretty competent
>Suddenly a stray blast from his wand lights up the field, see it boil his eyes
>Out of pity and other feelings, tell forces to retreat for now
>Think about mage boy, decide to find him
>Figure out he's alone in some hospital, still blind. You have enough magic and medic-mon friends that you could heal him
>Begin to form idea...
>>
>>62915687
>>62915970
>be cupid
>invent crit failures but only at properly indices of probability
>grab some popcorn and watch as a battle my new system created for some reason unfolds
>>
File: 1540182812939.jpg (108 KB, 816x1200)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>62912598
Remember to be a good little lamb of the fallen Lord and visit church either today or every Sunday.
>>
File: Basilisk14.png (174 KB, 429x429)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>62915687
>>62915970
And this is what Monstergirls are good at, which is also something in line with the main message of MGE. Someone is suffering for the sake of tradition, or religion, or war. Somone who is in a man-made hell being saved by a monster girl.

So should I assume the blinded mage boy veteran is actually married of the Lich girl commander he was fighting before? And positive reinforcement and healing from the Lich girl to her newly wedded mage boy veteran shall ensue yes?

But oh no some HFY-fags are gonna tell me it's a bad thing, even if the monstergirl is doing physical and emotional healing towards the mage boy veteran out of love. It's still bad because much human pride and blah-blah-blah human resilience this and that.
>>
>>62916728
No, it's bad because it's a monster.
>>
>>62916745
So the war scarred veteran deserves to be a miserable, deppressed emotional wreck of himself who may or may not contemplate suicide one day. Instead of receiving love, care, and healing both physical, mental and emotional?

Man this type of reasoning be your brain in TOO MUCH HFY.
>>
>>62916745
Why, what's "the worst thing" a monstergirl going to do to him? Muh ego death again?
>>
>>62916819
Yes. Glory to the chief god blessed is her name.

>>62916847
My priest said monsters are evil and do bad things.
>>
>>62914033
>Hey let's give monstergirls the ONE THING they need to exponentially multiply and overtake us!
That's fucking retarded. You're retarded. They'd probably just execute the niggas.
>>
>>62917260
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>62914033
>What would you call such a program?
I'm assuming they are not who the wounded were fighting, otherwise I would call it aiding and abetting the enemy.
>>
>>62916728
Are there even anybody who wants this setting to be anything more than perfect happy sunshine rainbows group masturbation times left?
>>
File: v11.jpg (37 KB, 378x250)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>62917326
Since when has it been perfect happy sunshine rainbows group masturbation times?
>>
>>62916728
It's neutral at best because he wouldn't have been blinded in the first place if the monsters hadn't been there.
>>
>>62917451
For about three quarters of a year now.
>>
>>62916728
>Monsters murder and maim humans just trying to defend their home and livelihood
>Force the crippled survivors to abandon their friends and family let themselves get reduced to worthless sperm banks if they ever want to walk/see/etc ever again
BUT THEY DINDU NUFFIN! THEY GOOD GIRLS!
>>
>>62917527
Oh yeah, because there isn't any conflict, right?
>>
>>62917494
In that case, that mage boy veteran indeed needs a Mamono waifu to be married off to so he can gets love and healing, both physical and emotional healing. Which is what Monstergirls are good at and what helps make em good.
>>
>>62917598
Nice strawman, champ
>>
>>62917573
>Monsters murder and maim humans just trying to defend their home and livelihoods

I know this has to be bait, but Monstergirls don't exactly "kill, mail and murder", at least not anymore ever since they now love humand thanks to the current succubus demon Lord.
>>
>>62917573
>thisisbait.jpg
>>
>>62917639
Then how did these soldiers end up crippled in the first place? Did an entire army just fall down a massive flight of stairs right into the bosom of an army of succubi? You realize how nonsensical and retarded this entire set-up is, right?
>>
>>62917598
>argues in bad faith, accusing others of saying there's no conflict
Meanwhile >>62917639 outright states there's no conflict and it's "bait" to claim otherwise, lul
>>
>>62917573
But human men are meant to be with monstergirls.
>>
>>62917717
>people work on different ideas for different settings
shocking
>>
>>62917879
There is not a single coherent discussion to be had about "the setting" because there IS no setting. Just a bunch of losers talking past each other so they can jack off to their preferred monstergirl mommy gf
>>
>>62917928
I jerk it to predatory lamia vaginal vore thank you very much.
>>
File: donaldgun.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>62917928
and you've spent the better part of a year bitching about it, what a champ
>>
>>62918116
>I fantasize an aggressive, forced return to the womb where the burden of choice is thankfully revoked from my existence
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>62918175
>He's right so instead I'm gonna try to attack him personally
Jokes on you, this is my first time poking in these threads for months now, they're just at a the exact same talking points as when I left.
>>
File: 1480007951394.png (55 KB, 217x190)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>62918201
so I wasn't wrong, thanks for confirming it
>>
>>62918368
What are you even on about?
>>
>>62917928
Isn't there a meta thread for you to go bitch to, about how monstergirls, manga or anything even tangentially lewd or erotic shouldn't be on the board, like always?
>>
>>62917681
I told you about stairs bro.
>>
File: NVQJlZq.png (99 KB, 187x270)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>62917681
>Did an entire army just fall down a massive flight of stairs right into the bosom of an army of succubi?
You'd be surprised that is actually a thing.
>>
File: Charlemagne.jpg (276 KB, 494x597)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
So uh, with that out of the way
Anyone got any suggestions for the Northern Order realms?
So far it's 3 kingdoms, 11 duchies, the Archbishop, a Merchant League and a Free City.
3 duchies are spoken for the vampire matrons, the Archbishop's going on a Teutonic field day and the Free City about to go off on a peasant revolt.
>>
>>62919076
Fill it with adorable yeti girls! ;3c
>>
>>62919196
Those are further north, tho maybe they can come down during the winter, thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>62919275
As long as they're filled with huggles and snuggles~
>>
>>62919076
Whaling was mentioned forever ago, are there any port cities in the north for one of the noblest professions on the waves?

How close are they to the Sea of Knights?
>>
File: 1523255819602.jpg (173 KB, 800x500)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>62919543
Yes, when people where debating on keeping northerners to keep raiding or changing to a less confrontational trade, ports are indeed needed for both, so that's confirmed.
>How close are they to the Sea of Knights?
They're the ones who are NEXT to it (if memory serves right), since they're allied with the Selkies and Mermaids, who also dabble in trade with them, because who's going to forge harpoons and other assorted weapons to keep the undead from spilling out of there while underwater?
>>
Guys...my daughter brought home a hellhound puppy and asked if she could keep it and my dumb bitch of a wife just said yes before I even knew it was in the damned house.
Its marked all of my clothes, given my daughter mange, beat my wife before I could, and currently has her strong as fuck jaws latched firmly on the meat of my thigh. It's only been 2 and half hours...
What do?
>>
File: 1447838062799.png (139 KB, 357x353)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>62920000
get quarantined
>>
>>62920367
Oh, come on! The little shits not even poisnous!...I think.
>>
>>62920000
>cringey ERP faggotry
Waste of quads desu BAKA senpai
>>
>>62920000
You should take her for a car ride during the middle of the night in the backwoods and ditch her there.
>>
File: 1443999791432.jpg (27 KB, 480x445)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>62920508
there's worse out there bud
https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/55555555/#q55555555
https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/44444189/#44444444
https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/33324721/#33333333
https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/22222132/#22222222
https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/11094666/#11111111
https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/9995121/#9999999
>>
>>62919689
How civilized is the common northerner? You mentioned raids so clearly some of their older traditions are still intact. Do the clergy need to make sure offering plates don't vanish into hacksilver?
>>
>>62920756
Nah, I'd say "ebin" is better than that shitty post up there.
>>
File: varangians.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>62920784
Just about your average suomi, but to be serious, I think the whaler/merchant sailor is the way to go, maybe the church and merchants might find a way to steer that innate aggression into bashing the undead to keep them away from the ships, also, this being the north and them being (maybe) sanwiched between the Demon Lord, the Winter Queen AND the Sea of Knights might be a reason for the Order to keep sending them supplies and money to keep fighting the good fight.
>>
File: 1525771767011.jpg (1.23 MB, 3840x2160)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>62912598
reposting time
>Setting's tech level is some where around XIV and XV century
>The Order is the major human faction, it's mainland is split into a northern Slavic/gothic styled region, and a southern classical/Southern European styled region, where the Order has its capital
>To the far north is where the demon Lord has her base, so far it's a blank blot on the map marked with HERE BE DEMONS
>Misceus, a neighboring monster coexistence state is trying to rebuild it's fallen empire
>The sea of Knights is the dark edge on the sea with the sunken city of the dead, ghost ships, goth mermaids, and on the edge of it is the deep layer of chaos cultists sea witches
>The southern sea separates the Order mainland from the desert continent, the land of exotic pelts filled with Brown monstergirls lies on the western coastline
>The southern coast includes rival merchant state factions, a pirate city based out of a shipwreck island, and a series of Amazon tropical islands.
>There's an island chain of wyvern riders, think of it something similar to Erlic's Melnibone, location yet to be discussed, proposed name was Draconia
>A Fairy Realm is under protection of an Order Realm, that is, when they're not ebroiled in their own internal power struggles, or is this realm protected by the fairies?
>Desert Continent has Arabian Nights city-states, nomadic sand elves, Pharaonic ruins whose inhabitants are trying to rebuild their fallen empire and Apophis ruled states.
>The Great North is a subcontinent of Scandinavian/Northern European styled states, with Viking monstergirls and and emerging merchant guild
>Somewhere in between the frozen north and the mainland there are some Duchies/Principates ruled by Matriarchal Vampires, running a Bene Gesserit program to breed the ultimate hero (for their nefarious purposes), Umacta being their center of operations
>>
File: 1530888635355.jpg (260 KB, 1920x789)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>62921768
>Zipangu and the Lands of Mist in the eastern sea are embroiled in their own internal struggles, will they be easy pickings for the monsters?
>Ruins dot the land, what wonders (and dangers) they may hide, cyclopean ruins or arcane forgotten knowledge?
>Undercities, whether these are populated by Dwarves, Bugs or other is yet to be discussed
>An Order Realm with French Chivalry for it's theme, houses haughty Elves, it is harassed by packs of werewolves
>there was talk of Cuman/Mongolian Centaurs, I would also pitch in a Spaniard vs Moorish Human realms with Centaurs outlying the Gothic Human Order portion of the map, totally not ripping the HRE
>Dwarves and Cyclops have given humans the gifst of steel and gunpowder (and beer), but remain mostly cooped up minding their own business, but for how long?
>Mechant Republics are a thing, but aside "they're there" not much was talked about them, though I do remember a mention of a Dragon being their dynastic accountant and head being the dirty secret of one ruling family, I found that entertaining
>the ancient cities of the Pharaohs, are they open and welcoming to foreigners and thrive with the caravans that come and go with their spices? or do only the adventurous and foolhardy dare explore their secrets?
>Fairy, Demon and Heavenly realms, how the bonkers do they functions
>On the southern extremes of the Desert Continent lie the Opal Kingdoms, home to unique treasures, bewildering spirits, and strange creatures.
>Masked Mantids, Centaur, Weresheep, Harpy and Arachne nomads out in the open plains and steppes, are there other dangers hiding in the seemingly endless sea of green?
>Heralds and servants of ancient, forgotten beings that lay asleep deep within the recesses of the world are waking up, some affected by the influence of the Demon Lord's world altering spell, though, are others mimicking their changed bretheren merely pretending, waiting for when the stars were right to plunge the world back into darkness
>>
File: 1528957771443.jpg (109 KB, 850x850)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>62921801
>and previously proposed/mentioned ideas
Attention to detail focusing about the geography of these regions, culture and in-general fleshing them out
Talk about theories of divergent evolution, whether this is due to corruption, natural, or magical reasons is up to debate and interpretation.
Also, last thread there was talk about: arabian nights themed automatons, colleges are a thing, and "barbaric" or simple minded beings keeping abyssals at bay.
Bugs, ravaging conquerors or laborious builders, can they manage to subsist on their own? or will they forge aliances and relations with the kingdoms of men?
The Sabbath, is it worth saving the world at the price of lolidom?
There was talk about giant herders and Ice giant nomads.
And most recently
The moon(s?), how does it affect monsters? and also yearly invasions by moon wererabbits.
Undeath, a side dish of corruption, or something entirely different? If not worse?
And Tengu, warring masterminds? devious spymasters? underhanded rogues? all of the aforementioned?
Lamias and snakekind, an accursed race punished by ancient crimes? Or messengers of portent and magic?
Also, rumours of the mythical fountain of youth have begun to spread, is there some truth to the tales of Axolotl lizardwomen priests guarding this secret?
>>
>>62920990
>also, this being the north and them being (maybe) sanwiched between the Demon Lord, the Winter Queen AND the Sea of Knights might be a reason for the Order to keep sending them supplies and money to keep fighting the good fight.
Seems reasonable. Send food, money, and arms to keep the raiders fighting monsters rather than being coastal terrors. Tell me about this Archbishop, there a reason for his BURNING NEED to crusade?
>>
>>62916728
Some people want to prove they don't need meds for their depression, or their Asperger's, or whatever. It may be the same principle. Trying to prove they can make it on their own, even if they'd be better off with external help because that would be like admitting they were born "wrong" or "unfit to live."
>>
>>62922100
You think burning hatred for example I was thinking a more tempered and methodical kind of character, what I think we can agree is that, as the Order states, humans (and demi-humans) are his priority, so a monster (or monster friendly) podunk settlement being attacked is nowhere near a priority compared to, say, keeping that supply route for the North open, or rumours of night patrols operating with astounding efficiency as if they would in daylight would trigger his religious fervor.
As for why, well, who knows? Lost someone to a monstergirl (or got turned into one)? Filial duty to a line of monster fighters? Religious furor? What did (You) have in mind?
>>
>>62920683
She'll follow you all the way back. May or may not bring another hellhound, an adult this time along with her.
>>
>>62923033
>Seeking help and improvement and healing if for the weak!

HFY-Shills everybody...

But seriously though, I hope no one thinks like this unironically.
>>
>>62912598
Reposting something I just said last thread...

Would the color red the "national pride" color of Misceus since they do invoke muh Ancient Rome Republic vibes. If so pic related? As Miscean, both human, non-human and monstergirl citizens rock the color red and would also shit talk the Red Order for wearing the color red as a symbol while Misceus has been doing since forever?
>>
>>62924399
Pictuered, Another Miscean. This time a Nekomata who is a proud Miscean citizen rocking the Miscean national color that is red
>>
>>62924297
You learn to think like that when that's what everyone around you believes. Live among wolves and you will learn to howl.
>>
>>62924460
>Live among wolves

Will the wolf girls call the beta male a good boy???
>>
File: Its heading west....jpg (356 KB, 898x653)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>>62920683
So I drove out pretty far and walked off the side of the highway before cracking it on the head a few times with a stick to make it let go but now pic related is happening and its spreading...
>>62924250
Oh...
>>
>>62914033
>>62915687
That's what I was going for yes.

>>62917308
>I'm assuming they are not who the wounded were fighting
Not the intention, no.

>>62917681
The concept itself wasn't native to MGE, I just thought it might fit with it well. Originally it was based on the aftermath of a war between humans and elves.
The elves had artillery, hence lots of wounded.
Got distracted when fleshing out the setting and had forgotten to go back and finish it.
>>
>>62924297
>HFY-Shills everybody...
that's not even HFY, that's just being dumb
>>
>>62923033
That is pretty toxic and counterproductive. It is always imperative to seek help, no matter how much of an uphill battle it'll be...

Though in the case of Monstergirls, especially for MGE. MGE Monstergirls would just cure such ailments and inhibitions through love, cuddles and well more fluffy love. Especially with the case of Griella/Dr.Little of the Medical Sabbath.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (20 KB, 375x327)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>62924623
hopefully
>>
>>62913945
>ever queen siring yet another bastard instead of the real phoenix king.

disgusting
>>
>>62925519
Doctors would lose a customer if they fixed what was wrong with you.
>>
>>62926632
Much like how firefighters always leave a little fire to secure their business.

Paranoia is unbecoming, anon.
>>
>>62925519
>Though in the case of Monstergirls, especially for MGE. MGE Monstergirls would just cure such ailments and inhibitions through love, cuddles and well more fluffy love. Especially with the case of Griella/Dr.Little of the Medical Sabbath.

I'm sorry, but is there some new fucking lore that I missed a while ago? Cause I admit I haven't been around for a few months myself.
>>
>>62926776
A bunch of sabbaths and stuff.
>>
>>62915687
hot
>>
>>62926776
Actually yes anon
>>
>>62924399
>>62924415
>"Fuck you!!! You backwards religious extremist savages do not deserve to wear red and name yourselves after such a regal color! We the people of Misceus not only wear the color red for show, but we wear with pride and passion! You 'Red Order' barbarians probably know neither! You dare walk into our lands, insult us, insult our non-human neighbors, insult happily married couples; especially the human-monstergirl couples, you yhreaten us with your religious fueled war. And you insult our Empress, even when she and her advisers allowed you the luxury to permit your pilgrimage of spreading your faith in Miscean territory. Now I know why The Order, as in the actual Order has deemed you as heretical heathens and terrorists. It's not only you all are a barbaric bunch with no respect for secularism and differing ideologies, it's not that you threaten to murder people for disagreeing with your beliefs. It's not only you brutes have criminals and thugs and convicts as your members and definitely is not only you threaten the lives of non-humans and Monstergirls alike. You have no class! No tastes! You all are better off worshipping literal dogs and animalistic reptiles! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO WEAR RED! NOW BEGONE FROM OUR STREETS EXTREMISTS! ... Lest you wish to know what a the combined might of Miscean citizens, ranging from man to non-humans and to monstergirls!"

>t.A recorded incident of an upper class Miscean Socialite, accompanied by other Miscean citizens confronting a Red Order pilgrimage making their way through Miscean territory
>>
>>62926816
>>62927147
Okay to be a bit more specific, some threadcanon Homebrew stuff?

Or literal legit Monster Girl Encyclopedia lore made by that KC guy?
>>
>>62927234
The latter, ask the /jp/ thread, someone there probably has the link.
>>
>>62926776
are you vampanon by any chance?
>>
>>62927665
Nein. Just someone's been absent for a few months.
>>
>>62923590
>rumours of night patrols operating with astounding efficiency as if they would in daylight would trigger his religious fervor
Ah, so he knows. I personally have a soft spot for characters with a strong sense of filial responsibility so I'd go with that personally. His father protected the people of the North, his father father's father did the same and so forth. He'll be damned if it falls in his generation.

>>62925025
Glad I managed to capture the essence in a green text then.

>>62927665
Sup?
>>
File: 1532312817665.png (89 KB, 1768x1728)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>62928007
Hey good to see you, and, not so much as knowing, but ither experience, a hunch or a combination of both might make him hesitant to aid the "somber" duchies, speaking of, wanted to know if you had something in mind for the developing of the area >>62919076
Also, forgive the longstading confusion, but I thought Umacta was the region houseing the triumvirate of vampire lands, but I think you made it a single one?
Are any of the surrounding lands the other two or was it three noble families within Umacta?
>>
>>62928089
No need for apologies, it's entirely my fault for writing in a fugue state then fucking off to work or lurk without telling anyone revisions. I'm going to try to be more transparent.

after I catch this train

The other two families should reside in smaller populations in Rodroze and Otrozeme. I'll hunt down an internet connection when I can, do some proofreading and post all three duchesses and their family status. Got a bit distracted by the Undead Compendium.
>>
Do you prefer a medieval or modern setting for your monstergirls?
>>
File: =D.png (21 KB, 163x200)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>just discovering that the dude that made that good orc and hory elf comics made a new one.
>>
>>62928446
medieval
>>
>>62928461
Where???
>>
>>62928446
>>62928582
Why not both??? Look up Monstergirl City; AKA: "MGC"
>>
>>62912598
>A painting/artwork of the current Empress of Misceus by artist Lucius Valerius IV
>>
Bunp
>>
>>62928619
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71569098
>>
File: 1541149103159.png (406 KB, 1024x745)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
so how about them doubletaurs
>>
>>62929884
Eh. I hear they die REALLY easily. More a hindrance if anything it sounds like.
>>
File: 1541226319218.png (302 KB, 697x575)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>62930227
>>
File: 1541268550840.jpg (690 KB, 1518x1126)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>62930512
Don't worry, they get better
>>
>>62927225
Why did Misceus invite them in the first place?
>>
File: caesar.png (102 KB, 251x251)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>62927225
>>62931786
>implying the regal color isn't the purple
>>
File: 1512955107173.jpg (2.27 MB, 7680x4320)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>62929816
jesus christ I missed this, Jin should've made this a series
>>
>>62928434
Sorry, I passed out, but good to know you're around
>>62928446
Both, but kept separate
>>
>>62927225
>AND THEN EVERYONE CLAPPED AND THAT ATHEIST TURNED OUT TO HE ALBERT EINSTEIN TAKE THAT YOU STUPID CHRISTFAGS - ERR, I MEAN RED ORDER
This is what you sound like. Of all the masturbation that goes on in these threads, I don't think any is more pathetic than the people who won't shut the fuck up about the Red Order just so they can circlejerk over how EVIL AND DUM LOLOLOL they are.
>>
>>62930512
It's depressing this is the best drawn of the three. And I don't even like the character.
>>
>>62933818
The point of the Red Order is to be asshole jihadists though.
>>
>>62914033
Gimps for Girls
>>
>>62932593
That still doesn't answer the question, why would a co-existence state willing invite a group that has OPENLY professed to the genocide of all monster girls and happens to be the insane cousin of the group that wants to keep monster girls oppressed at best?
>>
>>62934292
it wouldn't
>>
File: 1541389976999.png (483 KB, 795x691)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>62934181
The original artist drew two more pieces
>>
>>62927225
Was this copied from some RP forum?
>>
>>62935053
I think so desu
>>
File: 1541543564190.jpg (277 KB, 1600x1131)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>
>>62934292
They wouldn't, not without suspicion and/or violence

>>62929330
Need succubi features.
>>
>>62934292
To create a strawman I AM SILLY situation for insecure anons to gloat and preen over.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (765 KB, 1001x1001)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>62936631
finally, my collection is complete
>>
File: THIS.png (40 KB, 392x200)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>62934533
>>62936764
>>62936788
Someone professing they belong to the Red Order is basically when someone is about to aloha snackbar or because the ambush worked.
>>
>>62937840
That's simply not true. C'mon, get a little closer...so I can show you all this supporting evidence I have over here.
>>
File: 1541803931972.png (512 KB, 1253x709)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>62912598
PSA: Do not go near leaf piles in monstergirl territory this fall
>>
File: Spoiler Image (650 KB, 1113x1200)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>62938212
reminder to keep your meat away from monsters
>>
>>62937840
Yea, I'm pretty sure if the DL had an exception list to the 'do not kill' rule, the Red Order would be at the top.
>>
>>62939088
>the 'do not kill' rule
I still don't get why we're keeping this shit.
>>
>>62939309
who says everyone does?
>>
>>62939309
Because not everybody is an edgelord like you.
>>
File: GS Rising.png (1.38 MB, 1362x768)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>62930512
fucking goblins.
>>
>>62939561
But anon, muh edge helps keep things so totally mature and realistic!!!
>>
Hey guys, can i post? i'll GTFO upon request, but...

i get what MonsterGirls is about. i get it.
but let's go in world.

say this one character is a normal fighter. say a somewhat experienced soldier in some army or a frontier guard. he's generally strong enough for war, only a 5 to 6 on the looks scale, and has the kind of awareness that PTSD / a life of fighting grant to a person. he is relatively normie as far as his life goes, still has parents, and has a network of warbuds / people he knew as a kid or apprentice. he's an utter workaholic, and most girls would call him outright boring.

So, in MonsterGirls-style worlds, their females seek to breed with our males.

what if this guy is generally meh about the whole prospect. he's going to be mostly either resting in a barracks or working, which means putting his life on the line. not a lot of time to meet grills. he read a few old legends about what monsters do to people, and has that in his head. but the sight of a Monster coming over sexual to him is a thought that outright wigs the guy out.

can he exist in-setting normally or will this guy have to suicide in order to avoid getting a Monster girlfriend? ....even as a background character is ok, i'm just saying: is this a legitimate character? serious. i am just saying, are all the men in this series MC class material?

i can see this guy running from or fighting a monster girl.
i can see him taking death before dishonor. yes, death.
maybe his family/buds are the conservative dicks who aren't pro-monster? he's the kind of person who'd follow the morals taught to him as a youth.

so,
Does this guy have a place in the setting or is this guy out of here?

Thanks!
>>
>>62939309
>we're
That's a bit of an assumption. Have you considered that tou might be arguing with a /jp/ poster?
>>
File: CrowTengu18.png (1.24 MB, 1000x2500)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>62912598
>Roses are red
>Silent as a mouse
>Your door was unlocked
>I’m inside your house
Don’t you just adore love letters from secret admirers?
>>
File: vorenus.jpg (12 KB, 359x309)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>62940095
>which means putting his life on the line. not a lot of time to meet grills.
Minotaurs, Lizardwomen and a mercenary Orc or Hobgoblin would disagree.
>Does this guy have a place in the setting or is this guy out of here?
Don't see why not honestly, the end-all be-all doesn't have to rest solely on marrying a monster waifu or just getting laid.
>>
>>62940095
I'd say he'll definitely have a stronk monster waifu come to him, princess-carry him and marry him into a loving household where becomes a husbando with monster daughterus and soon to come incubi sons.
>>
File: 1530498016536.gif (63 KB, 350x350)
63 KB
63 KB GIF
>>62940095
>>62940229
May I also presume the guy character is also a rather depressed and sad dude sometimes? Because such a guy sounds like the type of guy a loving mamono would try to "save and rescue" from loneliness and suffering.

Specifically I'm saying a Mamono like a succubus or a demon will try to cheer him up, legit offer happiness through love and marraige. An MGE Demon would definitely offer him up a contract to sign for a life of absolute happiness accompanied with Marriage.

Basically it's go:

>"Ufufu, awww it's okay don't be sad anymore. I just got the thing to get rid of all that sadness and doubt you have... Here sign the contract, with pencil or crayon if you must. Sign the contract deary, a young man like you doesn't deserve to be lonely and sad. No one does, and soon you're friends and family will understand, learn and accept."
>>
>>62940179
If its from a cute bird, then yes.
>>
>>62940095
>>62940229
>>62940234
>>62940355
>he's generally strong enough for war, only a 5 to 6 on the looks scale, and has the kind of awareness that PTSD / a life of fighting grant to a person. he is relatively normie as far as his life goes, still has parents, and has a network of warbuds / people he knew as a kid or apprentice. he's an utter workaholic, and most girls would call him outright boring.

>what if this guy is generally meh about the whole prospect. he's going to be mostly either resting in a barracks or working, which means putting his life on the line. not a lot of time to meet grills. he read a few old legends about what monsters do to people, and has that in his head. but the sight of a Monster coming over sexual to him is a thought that outright wigs the guy out.

>i can see this guy running from or fighting a monster girl.
i can see him taking death before dishonor. yes, death.
maybe his family/buds are the conservative dicks who aren't pro-monster? he's the kind of person who'd follow the morals taught to him as a youth.

IMO that character in question would or should just get MIND TENTACLE'D by a Mindflayers MG to make all those troublesome thoughts go away.
>>
>>62940234
uhm, you realize this guy would be ape shit terrified and react to keep out of reach?
i know you are being playful but you know there are many cultures where the women commited suicide rather than be taken in by colonist/roman men?

guys can -definitely- do that too.

this guy has what it takes to fight most MonsterGirls. He isn't super faithful and can turn on his allies (MonsterGirls) if they cross the line. and if they proved to be too much, he could take his own life.
be it torch a collection of powder-kegs, or a rather unceremonious falling on the sword.
he wouldn't be the MC, he's more fitting a side character, and more likely to die, given your insistence.
>>
File: 00 your opinion.png (306 KB, 428x705)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>62940448
ouch, that is evil.

that is EXACTLY why he thinks the way he does.
fuck, that is scary.
>>
>>62940355
*backs away from the paper....*

>"I have much to do, so i must decline. But i think you...overestimate what i feel. Good luck to you...."

*leaves civil*

*once out the door, leaves PRONTO, gets geared up*
>>
>>62940484
I'd say its better for him to be happy, even if you have to force him to do it. People who deliberately make decisions that make them unhappy are not well.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (814 KB, 1134x900)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>62940461
>>62940484
not him, but death isn't a totally viable option for escape
yes this a joke, but also is something likely to happen in the setting, you have been warned
>>
>>62912598
there was this really cute girl in a UPS uniform at my liquor store, but they didn't have dr pepper so i went to the 7/11, and she was there too!

I should have asked her out or something, but instead I gave 50 cents to a couple of methheads in the parking lot.
>>
>>62940517
i dunno what you read, but read a book called "War is a force that gives us Meaning" it's written by a war correspondent (media reporter) about his time covering wars and the servicemen he met. you would be amazed what the psychology of former servicemen is like.

Happiness as a goal in life is such a 2000+ lives with friends kinda thing. i have buds who are ex-army who find happiness in little things. a lot of them get married first thing, but it's almost always to the most mundane women, and they disappear into the mundane (normie human girl has chance?)
I knew a guy who smiled at gunfire/gun sounds and was most happy when it rained in the woods. and i hate getting rained on during a hike. he was 0 fucks 99% of the time.

>>62940533
oh fuck. that is also evil and scary. almost like vore.
>>
File: 1528242710810.png (699 KB, 800x805)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
>>62940461
>>62940484
>>62940505
Remember and keep in mind dude, MGE Mamono love and pity human men, especially the character you're describing. One way or another he'll be married off to a loving monster or Momster-mommy waifu. Oh and even if he kills himself, rememeber there are also Undead Monstergirls who can and will/would ressurrect him back to life. Specifically a vampire girl or Lich girl will Rez him as an "undead" guy. Just look up Liches in the Monstergirl Encyclopedia wiki and most thing relating undead.

Also even if the character you're talking about kills himself and not a monstergirl like a Lich is around to Rez him. There are also ghosts and especially Will-o-Wisps who'll now hound around him to take as a wedded husbando. Again, just look it up in the MGR wiki, the Will-o-Wisp.
>>
Stay on your board.
>>
>>62940590
you get older, you start wanting different things. Nobody wants to be that old geezer with a bunch of old boring war stories from his glory days and nothing to show for it.
>>
>>62940591
holy fuck those women are relentless.

do human women band together to destroy them?
can we throw black men at them until we run out of black men?

this setting is way more a nightmare than the outsiders would believe....
>>
>>62940639
he'll just get old and nobody will want him anymore.
>>
>>62940647
or fat.
or bald.
or old and fat and bald.
>>
>>62940590
>Vore
About that there is a monster girl who does engage in this called the sandworm and also wonderland is /d/ enough to probably have a holiday dedicated to it.
>>
>>62912598
>tfw no qt orc waifu
>>
File: awesome old guys.jpg (42 KB, 496x275)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>62940628
>boring war stories
they're not so boring when you are living them

>nothing to show for it.
i have not met a sane ex-service dude who didn't get married or dive into a new career with gusto. once you go military you stop being beta.

this guy would not have a problem with human women. but it's Monster Girl land.
it's like they are coming to rape you.
>>
>>62940647
>>62940667
seems like you forgot about devilbugs and slimes, they ain't got standards
>>
File: 1481990230879.gif (278 KB, 450x338)
278 KB
278 KB GIF
>>62940681
>>
>>62940684
What if he were in the military but doesn't remember it?
>>
>>62940591
wait, which wiki???
i see 3 wiki's at the top of thread
>>
>>62940706
Pretty much. I want a big strong girl to cuddle me, dammit!
>>
>>62940684
Why do you have a name on? Unless your going to post some content, you don't need a name.
>>
>>62940639
There might be a few women taking the initiative, but they'll likely be replaced anyway.

>>62940717
http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lich
>>
how2 anal w/o poopdick?
>>
>>62940792
clean yo ass
>>
>>62940820
I don't know why but this made me bust out laughing
>>
>>62940820
dunno mang.
i eat a lot of chili.
>>
>>62940792
Enema
>>
>>62940848
So basically you got this guy.
Hes never going to be GI Joe and hes never going to be Post Op He-Man / She-Ra. Hes always going to be stuck in the middle.
He fights, but only when backed into a corner. He gushes, but only when the air raid sirens are clear.

He prolly belongs inna woods livin' like a sasquatch but some fool bought him air conditioning and a mini-fridge and now he doesn't want to leave.
>>
>>62940848
seems a bit impractical.
you spend more time getting ready than you actually do having sex.
>>
>>62940932
who is the monster girl for this savage injun wut wheres his hair long and has no chest hair?
>>
>>62940684
>i have not met a sane ex-service dude, period
>>
File: Spoiler Image (280 KB, 850x703)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>62940591
found the entry.
holy shit that thing is scary. oh holy shit....it's an outright rapist, save to men.

so, final go....

Mr. Soldier's survival tactics:
1: don't die
2: don't gather attention. be flat and boring. you can be more personable when you get back to the hometown.
3: learn to fight everything. use holy water, use cold iron. do not fuck around. carry a back up, or two.
4: death may still happen. arrange your soul to go to the right place, or barring that, reanimate under your own control.
5: self control. remember where you come from, and what you must return to.

last resort:
388: become self soul-bound eunuch pro-slayer bomb that devours MonsterGirl souls he slays. death means dissolution, but at least gloriously.

as for me,
if i have offended any of you, know i am no stranger to "try new things" so i will wander in where i am not expected...but i also avoid stuff like "but fucking three boys anally at once is just fiiiiine" or " do a full vial of acid!" and, in scenarios anything like "you will go and do as commanded" i resist. i like to go against the grain. it just so happens the real rebels in MonsterGirl land are sexless up front and likely pro-human.
.........yup, to rebel means to go against the standard of the land. and i have always been the rebel.
i've also done stuff like survive magical realm settings unmolested and MacGuyvered my way out of horseshit the DM would throw at me. my characters oft get the 'no-fun' label, but meh. the challenge is in getting out of shit according to my pre-set objective and feeling good about the result. i once was able to wiggle out of a Vore Magical realm, and though that group never wants to see me again, i was very glad my PC got out alive and un-eaten.

If i could die in MosnterGirl a virgin, that would be impossible...but do-able!
>>
>>62940983
Virgins need love, even if they're ghosts.
>>
>>62940993
who is more relentless, the Ghost Girl of the fanboy who wants all asexuals to sex?
>>
>>62940983
pound my biopussy kohai
>>
>>62941022
>of
OR, man i fucked my spelling.

i'm out guys. this is utterly a magical realm, no outsiders should come here....
>>
>>62941028
fag.
>>
>>62941038
oh, i offended someone.
whatever shall i do?
>>
>>62941024
a marine.. can do.. anything!
stick it in the whole Stewart
>>
>>62941048
stop being such a buzzkill. Its not your first Rave.
>>
File: UUUU.jpg (216 KB, 800x480)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>62941054
>>
>>62941064
I mean, we can't ALL be gay. Somebody has to stay here and hold down the fort.
>>
>>62941028
Good riddance.
>>
File: ravelikemad.gif (543 KB, 480x270)
543 KB
543 KB GIF
>>62941064
rave you say?
>>
>>62941076
daaww, i love you too big guy.
>>
>>62941086
It's 4chan. we are ALL here forever
>>
>>62941089
yes. i don't know what they are like now, but they used to be held in abandon warehouses where people would experiment with designer drugs and occasionally get freaky with friends.
>>
>>62940942
such is the price of clean backdoor pleasure
>>
>>62941117
don't forget the bengay.
Go from wine jug to piccolo in less than 5 minutes.

some burning or itching may occur. Call your doctor if you experience bleeding or an anal tear
>>
File: dead and gone.gif (452 KB, 500x269)
452 KB
452 KB GIF
>>62941115
i know what a rave is....you win straightman.
>>
>>62941117
never rim someone without a spare roll of plastic wrap.
>>
>>62940749
>There might be a few women taking the initiative, but they'll likely be replaced anyway.
'wait, what?
replaced? by what? do monstergirls kill human women and take their spot?
>>
>>62941115
I imagine they are pretty much the same, there are just far more traps now than there were before.
>>
>>62941163
and less gang violence.
>>
>>62941159
No, but they'll end up doing it by taking all the partners.
>>
File deleted.
>>62941159
Better, they turn human women into loving monstergirls.
>>
>>62941176
probably because there are more traps.
>>
Okay, hes gone. Quick, use your magic powers to make me gay.
>>
File: Anaya.png (990 KB, 1366x768)
990 KB
990 KB PNG
>>62941189
>>62941190
>>
>>62941234
Are you not entertained?
>>
>>62940680
Not to mention the various food in wonderland will turn you into a monstergirl, thankfully temporary unless you want dick. Thinking about it this, fetishes could be used has a punishment system. First they turn you into an alp, then they get a trumpart to unbirth you, next the trumpart makes herself 'free use' do you end up getting fucked by guys you can't even see all day long.
>>
>>62941300
Yeah, it's a good thing.
>>
>>62941659
the creator of the original setting flat out hates real women. i swear.
>>
>>62941712
They'll live on in spirit or if they try hard enough.
>>
>>62941300
Usually they do this by snuffing out the original personality, mind.
>>
>>62941712
Shit dude, look how many of them just turn regular human women into mindless fuckpuppets.
>>
>>62941860
manga creators or the monstergirls?
>>
>>62940517
>better for him to be happy, even if you have to force him to do it.
you should never hold public office, or manage anyone. that kind of thinking is exactly how evil men take away free people's agency
>>
>>62941849
not really, they twist or excacerbate what's already in there rather
>>
File: Luka_paradox.png (174 KB, 800x600)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>characters who could no-sell both Mamono and corruption
>>
>>62941953
wait, so hypothetically, your ex wife can become a monstergirl...and if she dies, she can be one of the Will'O'Wisps?

so your ex will never leave you, and will fuck you in her cage for all time?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (19 KB, 212x254)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>62942002
that depend entirely on the clauses that she did in fact love you and she was lonely at the time of passing, if this were true, then yes, it's a possibility
>>
File: Bakemono no Ko.jpg (30 KB, 317x328)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>62942054
>i don't have the vader webm saved
>>
this entire setting is just an excuse to masturbate over 2Ds who are automatically badly in baby-rabies with you, amirite?
>>
>>62942119
You'd think so but actually finding uncensored images or english translations without serious digging is surprisingly hard.

This initial hurdle results in anons actually looking at the lore and going like "Huh, this isn't shit." usually.
>>
>>62942119
MGE?
totally, it's all a government funded ad for baby making for the japanese, the next step would be the surgical implants for women
>>
>>62942143
>Huh, this isn't shit.

i read the lore: it's all focused on fucking.
for all intents, this is a hentai setting.
>>
>>62940355
>read shitstorm
>you guys obviously cant' tell sad and lonely from a chronic case of doomguy.
>>
>>62942299
I'm sorry you don't like divine politics and subterfuge and armies marching around trying to commit genocide by divine command while all kinds of factions jocky in the background and there's a risk of all the species going extinct if god doesn't get cuntpunched, anon.
>>
>>62942349
and it's all centered around fucking.
>>
>>62940095
this guy does not belong in setting.
men in this setting exist to be self-inserts for sex with Monster Girls
he's a shitty character
he does not exist
>>
>>62941406
don't forget about matangos
>>
>>62942450
Being honest it's more that most of the people in the background are getting laid a fuck ton.
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (271 KB, 1200x800)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>62943112
Liches be silent n' shit
>>
>>62940684
>this guy would not have a problem with human women. but it's Monster Girl land.
>it's like they are coming to rape you.
then do the sane thing and rape them first
>>
>>62929884
How do they poop
>>
>>62944046
this was answered in the thread where that was the OP picture
>>
>>62942188
Still miles better than the western equivalent.
>>
File: 307.png (912 KB, 1110x1080)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
>monstergirls
This fetish is the most attainable fetish there is.
You don't need a magical realm to fuck large, ugly, fat chicks.
>>
>>62944670
dunno what that is and would like to stay not knowing
>>
So, if shit like liches and will'o'wisps exist and can do shit to your remains you'd think there'd be shit to prevent that like charms to ward off evil spirits or ritualized treatment of the remains like cremation to prevent zombification like most belief sets had. Coins the eyes to pay their way but only enough coin to make it one way to ensure they can't come back, removal of your enemy corpses feet so they can't match against you in death, protective sigils worn/painted the body to ensure sanctity of remains, cremation of the body to ensure their soul isn't trapped in their mortal coil for some reason, etc.
What kind of shit would you need to do to prevent liches from reanimating remains or wisps from taking your literal soul? Cremations? Some eldar-tier soul gem? Just basic prayers ahead of time like russian orthodox soldiers get?
>>
>>62945240
smart, trust me
>>
File: 1408951422350.gif (1.76 MB, 400x206)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>>62944707

also: this threads' eternal theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J2dwFVZHsY
>>
>>62945410
it's a fetish setting.
you just get raped.
trust me, abandon ship: this is a secret club thread where incels fantasize about getting dommed, because it won't happen IRL because real women don't work like that. Actual monster women exist in whatever fantasy setting they were originated for. this is just a fapbait thread, if you don't think so: go to the OP, look up skeletons in the Encyclopedia, and use some rational sexual psychology logic. your skeleton DOES NOT look like that, and the real slim shady does not stand up or even exist in this universe.
trust me, Actual Deep Worldbuilding would have things like counter-movements, free-thinker's parties, revolutionaries, or some other way of thinking represented, even as an enemy. but, since this is just a fap-setting, having the other side have a say would completely kill the fetish boner and ruin the friday night circle jerk. this setting cannot develop past rudimentary sex fantasy and will always stay in the realm of secret club's ERP setting.

/the truth.
>>
>>62945410
Good question. Long ago, someone argued that most cultures would cremate their dead purely to avoid the issue of undead being made from their loved ones.

I'd imagine getting that shit blessed by a priest or celestial creature like an angel would allow the soul to bail out immediately to reincarnate, join their divinity of choice, be recycled into another being or what have you. Alternately, waiting for what little spiritual power remains connecting the soul to it's body to decay naturally, either by sky burial picking the bones clean or sending the body off into a sacred river.
>>
>>62946768
cremation is good. especially if it disconnects the soul quickly and cleanly.

would some warriors of craziness cover themselves in runes that incinerate their flesh once their heart stops? so as not to be combat-reanimated against their buds.
>>
>>62944046
STOP ASKING THAT
>>
>>62946799
By heart stops, you mean they killing themselves, yes? I imagine much of monster combat being kind of like Aztec flower wars, tying up the Order's resources whil simultaneously providing heaps of captives to be converted.

I'd imagine a few could probably escape capture or undeath that way but will soon have to deal with enemies trying to capture them rather than just defeat them.
>>
>>62945410
Let's list them
>Cremation
>Dismemberment
>Pledging your soul to a God so that when you die They get it instead of some random whore lucky enough to catch you unawares
>Staking the dead and tearing them open so that the local revered wolves/ravens/local scavengers pick them clean
>Ritual cannibalism to deny the body and spirit from being claimed by otherworldy powers
>>Probably turn their bones into implements so that even that can be denied to the enemy
>>
File: sentinel returns.jpg (137 KB, 800x937)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>62922051
>simple minded beings keeping abyssals at bay
On one hand I'm not too sure about taking monsters from obscure 90s videogames, but on the other hand I could totally see Sentinels populating the uppermost levels of the Abyss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX6_yGcn-8I

>the Sentinel is a defensive automaton of unknown origin
>the Sentinel is immobile, but it can transform matter into energy and energy into matter, even at great distances
>it uses this ability to destroy any creatures that enter into its territory, absorbing their energy for itself
>if needed, it can travel by creating a distant copy of itself and transferring its consciousness to its copy
>>
File: watamote-02.png (338 KB, 927x443)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
so, i came by to look at something for a friend:
>No Gnoll
>No Death Knight

wow, so that is funny. i know Gar-x3, and he's usually a Gnoll! it would have been ironic if there was a waifu for him all along.

>is there a God of Death that takes souls, not allied with the demon powers?
>even a minor obscure guy?
because that would be the shit

i think i am gonna cook up a death knight character, but is it ok per setting if she works like a NTR victim gone mad? i don't care about NTR, i just wanna make a 'monster girl ' that isn't a raving trollop.
>>
so, actual RP'ers are taking over the thread instead of waifu fags?
is there hope?
>>
File: 1527304462857.jpg (148 KB, 1110x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>62945410
>>62946768
>>62946908
I can't believe you all forgot the most basic of things
Consecrated land
Also, the gods and it's angelic messengers exist and interact with the world (to what degree is up to debate), and in Ye Good Olde days, when the world was burn/kill/man eat, an angel that somehow got killed, the spot where they fell would grow some form of plant (insipired by mandrakes) that would actually purge corruption out of the soil and also body if consumed, but it would be painful and if you are too far gone or give it to a demon it would kill it.
>>62947414
Actually, by simple minded I meant literally too-dumb-to-be-scared beings, like Orcs or Gobbos, HOW you could convince them to fight the crawling chaos is another matter (usually it meant a tithe of men/husbands for them to repopulate their numbers and food)
>>62948301
>is there a God of Death that takes souls, not allied with the demon powers?
>even a minor obscure guy?
Yes, the deity of death created Hellhounds to have them re-bury those who refuse to stay in their graves.
>>
>>62950024
Fortunately for those who enter her territory, Sentinel-chan is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
>>
>>62946581
>theme song
wait for real?
>>
>>62950221
no, its actually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukkRG-flg20
>>
>>62950253
None of the above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhY9GOhFwN4
>>
>>62950282

ot a chance

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5uG3XmumWNA
>>
File: that_word.jpg (39 KB, 250x216)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>62946668
>secret club thread
>>
>>62940942
>more time getting ready than having sex
>thinking a day ahead about your meal choices plus 30 minutes tops for cleaning compared to a whole night of sex
Right...
>>
>>62950282
>dad rock
Yikes.
>>
>>62950602
Go back to /mu/ with your faggot shit.
>>
Like the undead kingdoms, the Pharaoh Queendoms have undergone great changes between ages, though since their burial and preservation techniques were more advanced than that used by necromancers from other lands, the changes in mentality are considerably lesser. While the Pharaoh Queendoms of the previous age were content to stay sheltered in their ruins, only being animated to defend against invaders and to take back things stolen from them, the new age and the change in forms that has come with it has caused the many Queendoms to take more active interactions with the wider world, sometimes in conflict and sometimes in friendship. In previous ages, the mummies and pharaohs had free-will, but required a Hierophant reasonably close to maintain the magical animus that animated them. With the changes to Necromancy, this weakness is gone, which is part of the reason that the undead Pharaohs are able to have a more active role in the world.

The military of the Pharaoh Queendoms is a powerful defensive force like that of the Dwarves but in a different way. Their military is based on hordes of hardy but offensively weak infantry meant to hold enemies in place for a long time whilst more powerful and faster units strike down their enemies flanks. Their forces are further enhanced through the heavy use of magic support for their units. Unlike the more well known undead of the various Undead Kingdoms, the Pharaoh Queendoms make extensive use of ranged firepower, possessing many effective archers and decent, if primitive artillery support. Their skill at magic means that every arrow used by archers in their armies is enchanted. This powerful enchantment makes their arrows swerve in mid-air towards their targets, maneuvering around obstacles and causing aiming at a target 60 yards away to be no different than aiming at a target 6 yards away. Various animated constructs made of stone support their armies, providing the brute force needed to break enemy units.
>>
>>62951053
>someone criticizes shit taste in music
>instant reaction is to think it must be /mu/
Ugh.
>>
>>62942119
Yep, with any attempt to make it more than that accused of trolling
>>
>>62950282
fuck yeah!
>>
>>62950367
wow. this one is good. also very thread appropriate.
>>
>>62951094
The Pharaoh's are the ancient undead queens of their lands and there have been countless numbers of them during the history of their ancient lands. In times long ago, they all shared the same ambition to defy death, and so founded the Mortuary Cult to awaken them after death. This Mortuary Cult developed the burial techniques that allowed the undead of the desert region to preserve their minds despite the age of their bodies. Each Pharaoh has a powerful curse hanging over their bodies, striking down those who manage to slay a Pharaoh and such is their will that those they lead fight with impressive skill beyond their station. Many different generations of Pharaohs have been awakened, Pharaohs are now able to give birth and some Pharaohs were greater or lesser than others. This has caused a re-ordering of the hierarchies among the Pharaohs. The greater ones are known as Pharaoh Queens and the lesser ones are known as Pharaoh Princesses. The Queens lead armies in a role analogous to a General and delegate tasks to the lesser Princesses who function in a similar manner to lesser officers like captains.

The magic users of the Pharaoh Queendoms are called Preistesses and each is a member of the Mortuary cult. Though they are called Priestesses, they do not use divine magic, instead using the arcane magic lores of light and death or a secret lore that involves weaving these two lores together. The reason they are called Priestesses is that their ancient culture believes that the winds of magic are the breath of the gods. Priestesses have been known to be a variety of species such as Anubis, Sphinxes or Apophis. The Anubis and Sphinxes are known to be eternally loyal to the Pharaohs while an Apophis in a Pharaohs court has supplanted her rule, addicting the Pharaoh to her nethertoxin.
>>
File: 1527191286677.gif (7.86 MB, 435x305)
7.86 MB
7.86 MB GIF
>>62951094
>>
File: 1538260167397.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>>62951138
>>
>>62951138
>Ugh
Yikes!
>>
>>62952301
The personal champions, trusted bodyguards, eternal lovers and father of the Pharaohs children are great warriors known as Tomb Heralds or Tomb Champions. It is considered a great honor to marry a Pharaoh and every candidate first has to pass numerous trials of bravery and loyalty to prove worthy of the honor. Such was the stringency of these demands that many of the lesser Pharaohs would never find a suitable man to be her husband. Anyone wishing to harm a wedded Pharaoh must first get past her husband. A Tomb Herald/Champion also has many duties besides the protection of his queen. Disputes between Pharaohs would often be settled with a ritual dual between nominated champions, battles that were often fought to first blood. Tomb Heralds/Champions are also charged with bearing their wives commands to distant parts of their realm, which is the only time they would leave their wives side. In addition, Tomb Heralds/Champions are often charged with carrying their Pharaohs personal banner into combat, each a priceless heirloom crafted by master artisans and imbued with powerful magic.

The architects and designers of the many constructs of the desert region are known as Necrotects, undead designers whose ambitions to build have outpaced what could be achieved in a mortal lifespan. In death, none of their drive has been lost. A Necrotect is a combination of petty spellcaster and architect, designing everything from petty statues to grand cities. In their unlife, they constantly repair their work. When the armies of the Pharaoh Queendoms marches to war, they tirelessly restore the great war statues that stride to battle, renewing the hieroglyphs that keep such things animated. Their incantations influence their creations to fight with increased vigor and the stone flows to repair itself as it is damaged.
>>
>>62951539
>people bitching about it being nothing but a fetish get called trolls
>reeee how dare you call me a troll
how many "muh magical realm" posts have there been in this thread
how little have any of them contributed
>>
https://m.imgur.com/a/hcCW0DH
>>
File: 1475280815081.jpg (7 KB, 295x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>62953221
>not a delivery girl scenario
>>
>>62952834
The backbone and bulk of the armies are Mummy Warriors. Such were the advancement of the rites of the ancient desert lands that every citizen (and even honorable enemy) who committed no crimes was mummified in the same manner. However, since a lot more care was taken in the preservation of their lords and better, the mummies have no recollection of their former lives (pharaohs were best preserved and even they have only dim recollections). As disciplined in undeath as they are in life, the foot soldiers fight in highly organized ranks, advancing in perfect unison upon the enemy. Mummy warriors are always equipped with shields, wielding them alongside curved swords or spears. Generous Pharaohs would sometimes equip them with boiled leather and padded cloth armor, while such protection is only considered light by the standards of today it does give a small boost in survivability for these basic troops.

Supporting the warriors with withering volleys of arrow fire are regiments of archers, the Pharaohs understanding the importance of slaying the foe from afar. Hunting is a strong tradition and a popular sport among young Pharaohs. Mummy Archers are unencumbered by shields, only bringing a bow and hand weapon into battle. Sometimes they are lightly armored. Though this means they have little protection against the strikes of their enemies, any foe wishing to harm them must pass a hailstorm of lethal arrows. Only the most heavily armored of foes can withstand such salvos while less protected foes will turn and run.

Horses enjoyed a respected position as beasts of burden, and such, were buried with their masters. In today's age, mummy horsemen and women race across the sandy plains upon the skeletons of their steeds. These gallant riders fight with spear and shield, driving them into the enemy with bone-jarring force. These vanguard warriors are not heavily armored but fearless raiders who attack where the enemy is weakest.
>>
>>62951094
oh hey Mummies, nice
>>
>>62952522
Too bad the Hindi's freak out at every use of their myths, they have some cool shit in there.

>>62950024
>watched Highlander last week
>holy ground completely slipped my mind
Ooof that was a slip up. Have we ever really talked about the God of Death past the dislike of undead and creation of hellhounds?
>>
File: 1512773195078.jpg (74 KB, 781x976)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>62951094
>>62952301
>>62952834
>>62953283
Thanks for that one WH, but I do have a some questions
Who's the highest ranking Queen amongst the Mummies? Khalida?
And whatever happened to Nagash?
Or does your setting don't have them at all?
>>62954568
>Have we ever really talked about the God of Death past the dislike of undead and creation of hellhounds?
Now that I think about no, we haven't, I think something was mentioned about him/her, when we talked about Dullahans either being undead, fairies or a spooky combination of the two.
You've got something in mind?
>>
>>62951094
>>62952301
>>62952834
>>62953283
But Warham anon, the important question is...

Are Pharaohs also gentle mommy-dom girlfriends just like in MGE???
>>
>>62954689
I'm a little leery approaching anything to do with the divine as I recalled they were all the same gods worshiped worldwide but as different aspects or avatars. Past
>undead bad
>hellhounds keep the undead down
we've got nothing. Shall we get on that?
>>
File: 1524262890189.png (359 KB, 800x450)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>62955082
>mommy
>not mummy
you had one job and couldn't even do that
>>
File: Spoiler Image (155 KB, 506x548)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>62955683
Well, bit of a tangent here, but bear with me for a moment, Deity of Death frowns upon undeath, right?
What if it is, because it goes against the natural order of "you live, you bear fruit and then you die, marking a renewal for the new?" kind of thinking?
Would not this associate it with nature and by extention farming?
Basically, a combination of the of Demeter and Hades into a single being, mainly because it would also makes farmers (at least the faithful) go full torches and pitchforks on the undead, but also, thinking of way to bend the law or at least withold it's intended purpose on cases like undead or ghosts having their pending businesses solved or by actually "live", as in work to make space for the new.
>>
>>62953283
The Horse Archers of the queendoms while they were still alive were not like the other living warriors in the Pharaohs army. They were not soldiers raised and trained within the vast cities but nomadic travellers that dwelt in the deep desert. Such warriors knew the ways of the parched plain better than any city born and could traverse the shifting dunes without fear of getting lost. The Pharaohs had great need of such warriors and guides and would pay much gold to hire their services as mercenaries. It was not until the reign of Rakaph III that horse archers became a permanent feature in the armies of the queendoms. The tribes were granted the freedom of the desert, the protections of her armies and a lot of gold in exchange for an annual tithe of warriors that would swear to fight eternally for her armies. Ever since then, the Pharaohs have maintained strong contingents of horse archers. These Horse Archers are the outriders and scouts of the army, hindering enemy movements and harass their flanks in fleeting and bloody skirmishes, pinning them down while the rest of the army maneuvers into position.

The pride of a Pharaohs army is her charioteer legions. The queendoms were the oldest known great civilization of man and where they first used horse and chariot in battle. These fought in massed units and were the elite of the army, only the nobility were permitted to fight as charioteers. The ancient armies of the queendoms included vast forces of swift, lightly built chariots, each drawn by a pair of horses and the riders wielding javelins, bows and spears. To fight from such an armored platform was considered the height of civilized warfare. The fighting power of a Pharaohs charioteers was a reflection of her power and martial prowess. Ever since their invention, chariots have been the chosen means of transport for the Pharaoh queens, their armored carriage protecting them from harm and providing an elevated platform for viewing the battlefield.
>>
>>62952923
most sucked.

one guy tried.
>>
>>62957391
The Tomb Guard are the elite guard of the Pharaohs, hand-picked in order to ensure that only the bravest and most formidable warriors comprise their number. Elevation into these ranks is one of the few official ways for a warrior that is not of noble birth to enter the royal palaces. Tomb Guard live in relative luxury, each with a servant to attend to their wargear so that they could keep their attentions on the preservation of their Pharaoh's life and dominion. If the Mummy Warriors are a sign of a Pharaohs expected discipline and skill, the Tomb Guard are proof. Tomb Guard are in effect, greater and more powerful Mummy Warriors. They are tougher, faster and deadlier, equipped with the finest armor and weapons and decorated with jewelry. When the Pharaoh is roused to war, they are the honor guard at her side. Tomb Guard who lived in the time before the Pharaoh's went to sleep retain more of their memories. While still hazy, they maintain memories of heroic deeds and bloody victories, and above all, the memories to protect their queen from harm above all else. As befitting of their station, Tomb Guard are gifted with finely crafted suits of boiled leather armor and bronze scale and lavishly crafted swords and shields or polearms. Like a Wight, they can drain the energy of their foes, laying low the most resilient and/or armored of warriors.
>>
>>62956419
>thinking of way to bend the law or at least withold it's intended purpose on cases like undead or ghosts having their pending businesses solved or by actually "live", as in work to make space for the new
Like ghosts helping their loved ones before passing on of their own accord?
>>
>>62957613
Kinda, yes, that would be a good example
>>
>>62957641
So how would that look like? Goth angels hanging around with the deader until they complete their task and flying them across the metaphorical river Styx? Hellhounds following them around until the job is done and personally reburying them?
>>
>>62957601
When the legions of the Pharaohs march to war, bone-ribbed barques sail above them in mockery of the laws of nature, banks of oars stirring in the dry air. Built in the likeliness of the many vessels that once sailed up and down the bountiful river Vitae and provided every city and village along its banks with goods from near and far, the war-barques serve a very different purpose. In the old myths, it is believed that when a soul embarks on its journey into the afterlife, they will come across The River of Souls and should a soul fall in the river, it will be lost in the depths. There are large barques for the common people transporting several hundreds of souls with each crossing but such mundane transports are beneath the Pharaohs. Thus, they had barques of their own built in their lifetimes so that they would not just cross the river, but do so atop lavishly decorated decks and protected by warriors. To protect them from the horrors of the sea of souls, the barques were inscribed with mighty hieroglyphs of protection and enchanted with wards. Even the Barques were outfitted with means of protecting themselves, either by enhancing the warriors upon it or unleashing swarms or beetles to attack intruders. When the Pharaohs were awoken to unlife, they ordered the Priestesses to bring forth their Barques from out of the burial pits, for they no longer serve their intended purpose. Now, they lazily drift along the winds of magic, imbuing the endless ranks with the same power meant to protect the pharaohs in the afterlife.
>>
Ok, stop me if you want to.

The Death Knight (Unique, non-canon)

--starts out as a normal farm girl who moved to a larger town. she's a tad chubby, tall, freckled, a lovely girl with a full body and rosy cheeks. she actually meets a few of the more peaceful Monster Girls, and isn't minding them, until the one guy she's really had her eye on gets nailed and taken off by a wandering Succubus.
>uh, ok, she'll go find another one. there are a few cute guys....
He's gonna marry the pregnant Minotaur town guard.
>well, ok, i really always though this one amazing guy was out of my league, maybe i should be brave.
gets up enough nerve to ask him out, they even date a few times.
>until she finds him with her Wererabbit friend, fucking like mad.
"wanna join in?"
>cue breakdown and flight into a teary corner.

it wouldn't be so bad if the next cute guy she comes across was talking to a kobold, which she promptly kills.
>oh shit, she kills people!

She dumps her savings for marriage into a suit of A-class armor and a very good axe. she decides she will run, and take up her killing of monster girls seriously. farm gal is now a mercenary. it's not so bad when she takes out the more vicious of them. but when she accidentally a centaur, she's takes advice to go to a temple and chill out.

she just so happens to pick the wrong temple.....

>am i good?
>may i continue?
>>
>>62958008
Both sound kinda good and what I'm trying to go for, would rather keep angels for special cases tho, rather send clerics to keep tabs on the undead, send in the angels, hellhounds or dullahans when the ghost turns into a poltergeist, or a regular undead somehow unlocked the limiter and is turning into a wight or something along those lines.
>>
>>62958188
>but when she accidentally a centaur
Wait, hold up she accidentally what, turn into one?
That's... kinda not how it works
>>
>>62958063
Within the tombs of the mightiest of pharaohs lies a casket sealed with pitch and inscribed with hieroglyphs of malediction and warning. These Casket of Spirit are not physically carried into battle but are summoned by their keeper whose sole responsibility is the custodianship of these potent weapons. As a Keeper of the Casket intones the proper chants, a fountain of skulls bursts from the ground below. These gush forth, forming into a mound that spills over revealing the Casket of Spirit atop a dais of bone, with a nimbus of sorcerous energy swirling around its infernal form, and two Undead guardians by its side. The power surrounding it is such that any Priestess can infuse their incantations with a portion of its energy. If the seals are broken and the lid opened, the casket suck the spirit energy of nearby enemies into it. Those of strong will can resist this but most are rendered unconscious or dead, and ready for resurrection.

The catapults of the Pharaoh Queendoms are akin to the catapults used by others but rather than flinging a mundane stone, they fling an enchanted one carved into the shape of a skull. A terrible curse is cast on each projectile so that it bursts into ethereal flames and screams hideously as it is hurled through the air. Those not slain by the skulls impact into their formation risk breaking under the screams, allowing the undead to run them down and capture them.

The Pharaohs also field ballistas in their armies. Unlike their catapults, the ballista is relatively mundane, the only magical part of it is that the ammunition is blessed in the same manner as the arrows.
>>
>>62958336
on no.
clumsy newbie merc warrior girl took the centaur's back out with her axe.
generally a no no.
BTW: i will refine this and come back.
i'm gonna out myself for the nite. enjoy the stars!
>>
>>62958356
Flying high above the armies of the Pharaohs are undead scavengers called Carrion, their living version long extinct. Carrion resemble desert vultures but are more dangerous, standing taller than a man with vast wingspans and putrefied ropes of muscle hanging from their skeletal frames. Once they were awakened from the slumbers of death by an enterprising priestess, they are embued with magical essence and take to the skies, serving to hunt isolated and outnumbered enemies. Carrion only hunt in service to their masters, after slaying someone, rather than try to eat the corpse they lift it back to the Priestesses who revive it as a mummy.

The ruins of the desert region are infested with the dried husks of scorpions, scarabs and countless other poisonous creatures of the desert. Though long dead, the Priestesses and Pharaohs presence fills their empty shells with animation and they scuttle from their hiding places beneath the sands. The Priestesses have long since gained mastery over such creatures, summoning them forth at will to guard against intruders. When Pharaoh legions stride to war, they are accompanied by scuttling swarms of undead insects, killing those who stand against them with poisoned bites and stings, leaving the bodies ready for reanimation.

The cut above the Tomb Guard, and the elite of the elite are the Necropolis Knights who ride atop snake-shaped statues. The Necroserpents they ride are vast in stature, even coiled they stand at least twice the height of a man. They are capable of traveling beneath the ground at a relentless pace, emerging from the depths with sand cascading from their forms, warriors standing proudly atop their backs with spears and shields ready, ready to fight. Serpentine bodies weave through the battlefield, leaving a trail of carnage in their wake. There are few who can stand before the charge of a Necropolis Knight and her mount for they are incredibly powerful and difficult to destroy.
>>
>>62958719
Use proper capitalization next time.
>>62954689
I use expies of Warhammer Fantasy characters so Settra is a Pharaoh and the highest of the Pharaoh queens. I'm thinking that the Nagash expy might have been the first demon lord, a human who came up with the population control method in order to convince the gods to empower him so that he could wipe out the Queendoms in revenge (of course, the revenge he seeks is because they punished him for multiple horrible crimes). This Nagash is just as much a monster as the Nagash from Warhammer Fantasy.
>>
>>62958770
Ushabti are guardian statues carved into the likeness of various gods and goddesses. Each one stands three times the height of a man and is carved from a single block of stone. Under most circumstances, and Ushabti is just an imposing statue but in times of need, the priestesses imbue the statues with tremendous power, bringing them to life. Ushabti wield ritualistic weapons identical to the ones wielded by the deity their appearance is based on, from large bladed staffs that require three men to lift, to enormous swords, to a pair of weapon, to great bows that fire arrows the size of javelins.

The Girtablilu have been nicknamed "The Assassin of the Desert", and their skills have made them very sought out by Pharaohs for their armies, often promising tribes of them both material wealth and first pick of captured men in return for servitude. Girtablilu are excellent scouts and assassins, picking off isolated opponents and launching ambushes. A single sting of their tail leaves a man paralyzed and they often equip themselves with both bows and dual knives to fight with.

The mighty Sandworm is a rare monster to appear in a Pharaoh's army but worth it when they appear. Their ability to tunnel beneath the ground allows a powerful fighter to appear wherever their Pharaoh commander wishes, able to strike war machines, ranged units or the backs of the main line as they require. As gentle as a Sandworm is, when properly motivated to fight they are quite a terror, able to collapse walls, break gates and tunnel under any obstacle.
>>
>>62959348
Khemrian Warsphinxes are giant leonine statues able to crush foes underfoot as if they were nothing but bothersome insects. They are almost impervious to harm, their stone hides protecting against all but the truest of strikes, anything less than a direct hit from a war machine likely to glance harmlessly away. Atop each Warsphinx is a howdah ridden by several Tomb Guard, laying into their foes with great spears. Warsphinxes were first created to guard the entranceways to their Pharaoh's inner sanctums. Some even had one constructed to stand watch over their own resting place, and these were especially lavish and ornate. Upon awakening, a Pharaoh would ride her Warsphinx into battle. No two are alike, the Necrotects ever seeking to build more impressive structures. Some have scorpion tails full of potent venom while others breathe fire. It is rare for new ones to be constructed, most have been in existence for millenia and should one somehow be destroyed, its pieces are dragged back to be restored. Warsphinxes are terrifying foes to face and enemies that do not flee are smashed aside. However, this is just a fraction of their destructive power. When a Warsphinx rears up above its prey, it smashes its boulder sized paws into the ground with tremendous force. The resultant shockwave scatters foes aside and crushing whoever is underneath the point of impact.
>>
>>62959462
A Necrosphinx is a nightmarish amalgation of the beasts that inhabit the realm of the dead, gliding along the air in bounding leaps before falling among its prey. A Necrosphinx has the head and torso of a man, with gigantic scything blades that can sever the neck of a dragon in a single slice, a scorpion-like tail and the ornate wings of a falcon. The original Necrotect designer believed that by combining all of these forms, they can create the ultimate warrior. So dreadful was such a creation that the Mortuary Cult considered it an abomination but could not risk their wrath destroying them and tried to have them buried and forgotten. They were never reawakened until a millennia later, when an Orc horde swept down from the badlands with a score of Wyvern riders. With the devastation they wrought, the Necrosphinxes were ordered awakened, slaughtering the orcs. Not even the Wyvern riders could stop them, their blades slicing through their necks. All Necrosphinxes have since been reclaimed to stand proudly in the sun once more, bringing death and destruction wherever they travel. It is unknown what pacts the Mortuary Cult made to animate these but something sinister that they fear.
>>
Bum
>>
File: 1472453895938.png (900 KB, 683x1024)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
>>62958719
She already hurt a kobold, that's pretty damnable on it's own
>>
>>62958829
Huh, makes sense in a way, but then how does Chaos fit into the equation?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (23 KB, 480x202)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>62958313
>>62958008
Don't forget about the goth mermaids in the Sea of Knights
>>
>>62961554
Do the spoopy goth mermaids and Sea Of Knights aqua girls also use Demon Realm Silver too? In which hack and slash and stab-stab-stab but instead of rated M for mature blood and violence, Demon Realm Silver fatigues the target and other makes them horny?
>>
>>62958313
So regular clerics are sent after supplicants looking to get a little more time to help the living?

How would one become a cleric? Ordained by other priests? Would they be able to "deputize" temporary priests when things get too hairy and undead counter-ops hasn't shown up yet?

I don't know why but I pictured some guy staring at a sundial and drumming his hands on a shovel while granny told her relatives where she stashed the family gold.
>>
>>62959537
Towering over the Pharaoh's undead legions, mighty statues of venerated heroes and ancient queens stride to battle, clad in armor and wielding weapon on a mighty scale, carrying vast bows or giant swords. These giants of stone, bone and wood are the Necrolith Colossi, and none can stand against them. A Necrolith Colossus is not the animated skeleton of a single creature, but a massive warrior built from the bones of mighty desert creatures, bound together with wood and metal by the magic of the Priestesses. Every necropolis is watched over by at least one of these imposing figures. Outside of the ancient cities Bone Giants stand as motionless sentinels, guarding important valley entrances and gateways from rampaging monsters and enemy warbands for aeons at a time. Such power is instilled in the Bone Giants that they do not need the incantations of the Priestesses to prompt them into wakefulness, and will react immediately to the presence of unwelcome strangers, striding relentlessly towards them, smashing them into the sand with their heavy weapons. Outside of war and guardianship, these Colossi are used for heavy lifting.
>>
>>62962979
A Hierotitan is a gigantic animated statue whose face is carved in the likeness of a deity of death. These idols radiate an aura of magic, acting as magical loci for priestesses. Hierotitans were constructed to stand within the uppermost chambers of the Pharaoh's burial pyramids. It was believed that they would act as spirit guides for the souls of deceased queens, responsible for ushering the eternal spirits of monarchs between the mortal world and the Realm of Souls. In one hand, a Hierotitan carries an elaborate staff, which bears the hieroglyph of the sun god and lights the Hierotitan's path as it walks in the abyss that separates the mortal world from the Realm of Souls. The Hierotitan's other hand grasps a giant pair of scales. According to legends, it is upon these scales that the king's soul is judged by the god of the Underworld to see if it is worthy enough to enter the realm of the honoured dead, or whether it is to be cast into the fiery pits of the Netherworld. In battle, the Hierotitan can infuse his staff with the light of the sun god, causing those caught in the dazzling rays to burst into flames. Likewise, the
Hierotitan can unleash the power contained within its foreboding scales, and ethereal claws will stretch out and rip their foes' life from their bodies.
>>
>>62963063
Beneath the shifting and endless sands of the deserts dwell age-old secrets and timeless horrors to freeze the soul of any who dare disturb their slumber, and many are the legends and whispered tales that are gathered about them. Of these one of the most fabled and feared is that of the gigantic scarabs and carrion-beetles said to dwell beneath the sands. Known to loremasters of Tilea as Khemric Titans, these giant arcane constructs of stone and onyx, bejeweled and enameled with the wealth and glory of a bygone age, tower above even the dreaded Necrosphinx in size, animated by the mightiest incantations of the fallen glory of the south. It is unknown how many were fashioned in ancient days, and how many even of those few have survived, but it is known they were set to slumber as guardians
far away from the funeral armies of their queens of old, set to stand watch over sites of terrible evil and the haunts of foul monsters from the dawning of the world, and there are few forces of creatures able to contest them in battle. Should the Khemric Titan be slain it shatters apart, unleashing the potent incantations and magics bound within its frame in a deathly blast of power.
>>62960858
Chaos doesn't. There are gods that are expies of the Chaos Gods (Enyo = Khorne, Baoht = Nurgle, Thoth = Tzeentch (in the aspect of Knowledge and Magic), Erebus = Tzeentch (in the aspect of scheming and manipulation), Fallen Goddess = Slaanesh) but no all encompassing threat to the very world.
>>
File: Warhammer_olde_world_map.jpg (461 KB, 1434x1130)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>http://warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot.com/
And with that, the Pharaoh Queendoms are done. Which army should I do next? Some notes:
>Halflings, Lizardmen, Skaven, High Elves and Daemons of Chaos are out. If you want the Lizardmen just for descriptions of the various dinosaurs that they use then pick Amazons.
>Albion will be used as a catch-all for the various primitive tribes of the world.
>Bretonnia = Lescatie.
>Nippon = Zipangu (of course)
>Kingdoms of Ind are used to represent the monster-friendly parts of the Mist Continent.
>Orcoids and Goblinoids will be a combination of the Orcs and Goblins, Hobgoblins, Ogre Kingdoms and Dwarfs army books.
>Pirates of Sartosa are used for the monsters of the sea.
>Dogs of War are used for the Demon Lords realms.
>>
>>62963063
>In battle, the Hierotitan can infuse his staff with the light of the sun god,
Hierotitan is a monsterboy?
>>
How comes it is difficult for monster girls to find men who are willing to have sex?
In real life, attractive women have no trouble finding sexual partners
>>
>>62963446
Who says it's difficult?
>>
>>62963446
Shortage of men due to monster girls not having sons.
>>
>>62963522
That makes sense.
But from a mans perspective, is there a reason for him not to have sex with a willing monstergirl? Looks like he doesn't get any drawback from the intercourse
>>
>>62963564
Many monstergirls are violent, and quite a few of them resort to kidnapping and reducing the men to breeding stock instead of letting them be an individual with rights.
>>
>>62963564
Except he doesn't know that. The church tells everyone that monsters will kill and eat men while those who know that monsters instead want to mate with men and turn women into monsters think that having that happen to them is a path to damnation. Speaking of which, in what proportion are the two knowledge bases most prominent. Lower classes might think the former and upper classes like priests and nobles might think the latter.
>>
>>62963654
what would motivate the church to lie to people? How would such a church even come to be when men and monster girls lived with each other in harmony before?

>>62963646
so there are "good" and "evil" monster girls, right?
>>
>>62960343
the idea is she eventually becomes a death-knight.
if you recall your original DnD lore. they are usually romantic figures that walk a path of damnation, and then forget to die.
and for some stupid reason, they are quasi wizards. in my campaign, i axed 80% of their spell abilities for 3 att/turn and a bigger, better weapon. good times, players actually had epic fights.

>>62960343
killed a kobold.
her cunt is burning with the rage of the defied.
>>
>>62963719
The anti-monster religions are only in areas where humans and monsters used to be at war. Places where they always coexisted have much more positive opinions.
>>
>>62958188
That's an extreme reaction. Couldn't she ask to be monsterized?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.