[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Confess your Sins.png (320 KB, 1229x1160)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
Confess your Sins edition

>Warhammer Humble Bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/games-workshop-warhammer-week/?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_2

>Blackstone Fortress: Choosing Your Explorer:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/11/07/7th-nov-blackstone-fortress-choosing-your-explorergw-homepage-post-1/

>Warhammer 40k News:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000-news/

>WarhammerTV Tip of the Day:
https://youtu.be/ZeEnW1VYN0k

>Rules Errata, FAQs, and Commentaries:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Book Megas:
https://mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://mega.nz/#!QqBkWByb!Uc39uN2gJ3CxsqaXf2mACDY2Y197BtFVCqvuKeOXm0o

>Lewd Mega: Yes
https://mega.nz/#F!9dRjHIjK!s0nwLk6kBjIgM9iJgVl-6Q

>Audiobook Mega:
https://mega.nz/#F!OdUR3TTS!qnJTHcZEwv-KRiJOq4aRTA!OVsgDJJL

>Mathhammer:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M

>Previous Thread:
>>62922726
>>
inb4 2 retards fighting over muh chaos
>>
>>62926092
I once had an autistic argument on /40kg/ with another anon about some retarded story nonsense involving make beleive Gods and tiny plastic spacemans. Is my soul reedemable or am I damned to hell?
>>
Third for that Necrons will inevitably win in the end and there is a Necron tomb on Terra.
>>
Fourth for that Tranids will inevitably win and the end and there is a GSC on Terra.
>>
What do the people in your LGS complain about CONSTANTLY?
>marines bad
>guard OP

that is my store in a nutshell
>>
>>62926092
Looking at the new christmas bundles, but comparing them to Know no Fear...

Is there anything that's a better deal than just taking KnF multiple times? Like for either DG or SM or both, none of the other starters or start collecting boxes or christmas bundles seem to even come close...
>>
File: comfy nurgle.jpg (23 KB, 320x320)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Why don't chaos use time travel more? It seemed to really help with abducting the primarch. Seems like a huge problem solver.
>>
Sixth for Necrons and Tyranids will put aside their differences and combine to destroy the Imperium and there are Necron Warrior Genestealer Cultists on Terra.
>>
>>62926157
shut up!
>>
>>62926152
>What do the people in your LGS complain about CONSTANTLY?
probably something to do with MtG since that's all they play there
>>
>>62926152
But anon, IG are just the everyday human armed with only flashlights, fighting against terrors beyond their comprehension.
>>
xth for space marines will inevitably win in the end and there is a space marine on terra
>>
>>62926168
That’s the best part of the setting!
>>
xth for homosexuals will inevitably win in the end and there is homosexuals on terra
>>
nth for Chaos will inevitably win in the end and there is a Chaos cult on Terra.
>>
>>62926152
They complain that I use FW models
>>
>>62926203
When will this meme end? FW shit is overpriced as fuck, both in points and in currency.
>>
>>62926217
I just use my 30k alpha legion as ultrasmurfs
>>
>>62926152
I had a retard in my store complain about how he thought guard were shit in kill team, I tried to remind him they were the only faction that could bring 8 plasma guns and they were actually pretty good but he was trying his hardest to discredit me so I stopped trying to give him advice. The same guy also complained when I had bjorn and his two axe dreadnoughts marched slowly up the table to destroy his tanks and infantry while the madman sat there and didn't try to walk away at all. He still complains to this day about how broken space wolf dreadnoughts are.
>>
Fat purifier man, you must destroy the robot before it is to late.
>>
>>62926222
why would anyone complain about this?
>>
>>62926240
But why would you destroy a devout helper of the Adeptus Mechanicus?
>>
>>62926157
Actually, Chaos dudes can time travel. There are few examples in 40K and AoS.

Be'lakor goes a step beyond by having the ability to reset the whole timeline in WHFB.
>>
File: its-bad-writing-gif-6.gif (1.05 MB, 320x218)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>62926157
>things that will exist and have existed forever
>haven't taken over the moment reality came into being
>keep pretending everything is according to some grand plan
>>
>>62926240
does the man of iron have an iron boipussy? that would be some real DAoT tech
>>
>>62926203
I've had someone complain about my xiphon before in a game where the other side had no flying vehicles. I had to explain it was just a flying predator.
>>
>>62926152
Most of them play either Guard or Chaos. Chaos players bitch and moan mostly about summoning and deepstrike changes, while the Guard players won't shut the fuck up about how the game is so unfair and their army needs to be buffed.
>>
>>62926157
Because time traveling using the warp is hard to do consistently. Only Tzeentch could possibly even try to do it consistently, but his plans are so circuitous and self-contradictory that it's all meaningless anyways.

I am fairly sure however that Ahriman once traveled back to pre-unifcation Terra to track down one of Magnus's soul fragments
>>
>>62926250
>Actually, Chaos dudes can time travel. There are few examples in 40K and AoS.
if you read carefully my post acknowledges this. i'm asking why they don't use this more, it would solve many problems
>>
File: 1514934475870.jpg (151 KB, 588x588)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>62926244
IT WILL KILL US ALL. IT IS EVIL.
in case you dont know yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F5E7LdxQ0Y
>>
>>62926250
>Actually, Chaos dudes can time travel.
They accidentally time travel, they dont just jump in a fucking delorean and go back to wherever they want.

Same with Ork roks floating through the warp and same with imperial ships and shit. which is why the Ordo Chronos exist.

but no one can choose when, or where they time travel.
>>
>>62926156
If you want the crawler more than an extra drone and some useless plague marines then the christmas bundle would be better, but I see your points about comparing it to two of the starter set.
>>
>>62926244
>Why would a man god-emperor destroy an icon of the machine god?

Gee, I don't know why...
>>
>>62926258
Actually, they have always existed in the WARP. Reality at the time start of existence would have the strongest walls of reality making it impossible for any Chaos incursion. Chaos needs somebody to let them in, you know.
>>
>>62926275
we have been talking about this all fucking day, and his lore was leaked here long before anyone else got it. fucking follow the previous thread chains.

we even already have rules and point costs for all the 'heroes' of BSF.
>>
>>62926284
But muh Treaty of Mars, fellow Imperial.
>>
>>62926152
titan knights
"this set of dice"
>>
>>62926279
>They accidentally time travel, they dont just jump in a fucking delorean and go back to wherever they want.
>but no one can choose when, or where they time travel.
daemon rituals allow this to happen and they went exactly where they wanted. read the new lore before you post.
>>
>>62926295
jeez calm down anon no need to get so autistic about a nice anon trying to bring people up to speed on a korean foot sniffing site
>>
>>62926156
What Christmas bundles? I haven't seen those I think.
>>
>>62926238
I have a similar friend
>hey I have two lists; one with Mortarion and one withou. shall I play the list without him?
>no way I like a challenge and I’ve figured out ways to deal with OP models
>ok cool man. also do you wanna use the new beta deep strike rules? a fair bit of your army is going in reserve, right? we can just play normally.
>i would like to try the new rules to see how they work.
>ok! also how do you wanna do deployment?
>let’s roll for it
>ok then
>during the first turn, and through every subsequent turn, at end of the game, and many times since, he bitches about how unfair his deployment zone was and how the deep strike rules weren’t fair and it isn’t fair that we used them and it’s also not fair that I used such a powerful model in my army
>>
>>62926275
What are you talking about? Look at him. He's harmless.
>Beep boop the Emperor projects.
See? He's practically retarded.
>Beep boop fuck the living.
>>
>>62926308
What does the robot's feet smell like haha
>>
>>62926092
>Confess your sins
I just want an eldar girl in my life *sighs*
>>
>>62926288
>Chaos needs somebody to let them in, you know.

No they don't, that's what warp storms are for. They just punch through reality. And since time doesn't matter in the warp, the gods and the warp would be as fucked at the beginning of time as it is at the end of time.

It's only canon. Or so I've been told by reliable sources.
>>
>>62926217

Except that the ones that arent are really good. Artemia Hellhounds are 90 points (20 points less) for a BETTER Hellhound than the codex version.

Then you look at Levi Dreads and Terrax Pattern Drills.
>>
>>62926279
FALSE.

The Daemon Prophet of Abaddon was travelling from the End of the universe towards the start. Qaramar is the Guardian of the Last moments of the universe. He travelled from the literal end of the universe to 40K in order to kill Girlyman for Nurgle.

Be'lakor like I said reset the WHFB setting's timeline 8 times. Tzeentch in AoS sent a champion back in time to meet her forever self. The fateful meeting changed the timeline which resulted in the character existing simultaneously as a Stormcast and Chaos champion.

>>62926274
It could cause more problems then they solve. Be'lakor lost control over Archaon eventually and was shafted, for example.
>>
>>62926275
Stop spamming your shitty YouTube here channel you obese northern cunt
>>
>>62926297
You don't need to keep promises made to heretics.
>>
>>62926301
and which book does this take place faggot?

Because Chaos could just send a fleet of fucking chaos marines into the past during the long night and wipe out the fucking imperium before they could launch their crusade and conquer the galaxy before the nids and necrons wake up and without the imperium stopping them.

If the chaos gods have the power to send people back in time, they could just fucking do it already and end everything.

its because they cant
>>
>>62926333
This may surprise you to learn, but 40k and AoS do not occur in the same reality.
>>
>>62926327
Melee Leviathan dreads are fairly mediocre.

It's just the Stormcannon array that's nuts.
>>
>>62926351
first heretic fellow faggot
>>
>>62926263
had a guy do the same with my stormtalon once. got really lucky on positioning at the start, and was able to strafe his line uninterrupted for 3 turns. it BRRRTT'd a squad of SoS, Eisenhorn, and a bunch of dudes in a crusader squad before switching to hover mode, but in the grand scheme of the actual fight, did nothing actually important but soak about 60 or 70 bolter/bolter equivalent shots thrown at it.
>>
>>62926265
what? they can just take a big fuck off gunline with the relic of lost cadia and laugh all game as the chaos dude loses half his army t1
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 220x230)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>62926337
But what's heretical about the Omnissiah? He's the same Emperor you worship, truly.
>>
>>62926320
>No they don't, that's what warp storms are for. They just punch through reality.

Not while the walls of reality are at their strongest. It took 60 millions years of Warp incursions until reality was as thin as it is.
>>
>>62926311
https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/180/765929.page

Page7 has a pic of 9/10 posted, with some cost analysis in the very bottom post.

The Death Guard box was previewed with the paints and stuff a while ago. There's also terrain kits.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/10/28/christmas-preview-bundles-battleforces-and-boxed-games/
>>
>>62926313
Fucking hell sounds like another guy I know from my friend group. This guy has an autistic hatred for anything he deems "broken". Some faggot in our store started a GSC army while they were crazy good in 7th, but he decided to also cheat his ass off since no one at the time had a GSC army. He still cheats, my friend knows this, but for some reason still fucking plays him and whines when he cheats. Because of that one person too my friend refuses to play GSC once they have a codex because he says they're "busted".
>>
File: Confirmed.jpg (1.89 MB, 2664x3400)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>62926352
Same multiverse, same Warp beings. And I mentioned 40K examples.
>>
>>62926364
Christ, people complain about mine cause muh FW but in reality I think the most my xiphon has ever done was cripple a dreadnought and I usually just bring it because I fucking love the model.
>>
>>62926275
>more shitty Valrak clickbait
fuck off
>>
>>62926377
60 million years from the dawn of time is nothing.
>>
>>62926367
The Guard players suck ass at the game. I watched one plonk down a castellan with no relic, no 4++ in front of a Kabalite gunline and brag about how he was going to easily win before getting the knight fucking punked by darklight turn 1. He wouldn't stop bitching about how unfair it was that Dark Lances are assault when on a vehichle and that this was why he lost. Like, they just have no concept on what is or is not good in this game.
>>
>>62926333
Chaos really attracts the biggest autists.
>>
>>62926399
I have had people bitch about my Sicaran Omega because there is still the ancient stigma about FW.

And then they see how shit it is in play and still complain because I have a toy thats not in plastic.

So next game I brough 2 relic contemptors to show hi how much of a little bitch he is, and curb stomped him because he focused everything on my contemptors and didnt shoot the omega as it at through his vehicles and TEQ's.
>>
>>62926418
yeah I think its safe to say that chaos autism is the greatest threat to the galaxy.
>>
what if there were no relics that increased survivability?
>>
Are three maulerfiends running around with a daemon prince or two effective?
>>
>>62926401
So the Ork codex says that merely brushing against the Great Rift energies allowed Ghaz and his Waaagh! to travel through time as well as space so much that numerous Ghaz's exist simultaneously across the galaxy. But the Chaos Gods who live in the Warp being able to travel across time and be in more than one timeline is too much?

What is this logic?
>>
>>62926418
>asked for examples.
>Post examples
>get called an autist

Why you do this?
>>
>>62926244
>how could different interpretations of the same Messianic figure possibly not see eye to eye.
>>
where's the online list builder with points?
>>
>>62926419
Yea, I hate the stigma. I tried to play a knight house pre-codex and CA price drops and had someone actually complain about it. There was also the time when 8th dropped and I had someone actually complain about me playing an all dreadnought list and my buddy playing an all terminator list. The faggot whined and asked if anyone in the store had a list that wasn't just spam as they pulled out their tau netlist army and eldar netlist army.
>>
File: IMG_20181109_204746__01.jpg (1.61 MB, 2592x2538)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>you have my bow
AND MY AXE
>>
>>62926390
Ah yes, the non-canon answer from the non-canon magazine, answered by the joke character who is confirmed both to exist in Fantasy/AoS and to also not exist in Fantasy/AoS, who is both a God and a Mortal, both alive and dead. Forgive me if I find your source lacking.
>>
>>62926410
The galaxy spent the majority of its existence lifeless. There is nothing Chaos can work with. They can smash their heads on the wall of reality all they want but they need someone like open the way first before they can apply all their powers.
>>
>>62926415
>castellan player bitching about fairness
Autism is typified by a lack of self awareness and lower-than-average IQ
>>
>>62926451
I was kidding about how it's actually a Man of Iron pretending to be an Adeptus Mechanicus robot in its lore. I understand the Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Cult aren't 100% compatible, but as pointed out the Treaty of Mars (theoretically) prohibits most direct conflict between them anyway.

>Implying their present hostility towards each other is anywhere near as serious as when they were directly at war with each other anyway.
>>
>>62926467
No, WD is an official GW magazine and has been used as a platform for new lore and models.

That answer comes from the A and Q section of WD where the studio answers gamers questions. They just use the White Dwarf as an mouth piece. How new are you? Blinded by your autism? There is more you know.
>>
>>62926481
>when nuGW lore is so retarded that a silly internet joke made for lulz turns out to be the actual lore
Meme magic is real
>>
>>62926476
>The galaxy spent the majority of its existence lifeless. There is nothing Chaos can work with
then if there was nothing to work with, why did the old ones have so many prison planets full of chaos daemons?

>They can smash their heads on the wall of reality all they want but they need someone like open the way first before they can apply all their powers.
if they can manifest warp storms, and have daemons summoned on planets before the old ones rose to prominence, then they could have conquered the galaxy before the necrons, eldar and humans mattered. they had daemons manifesting on planets, they could have just killed the old ones when their culture was in their infancy and wiped out everyone else.

you know why that didnt happen?
because the chaos gods didnt have the power, and one of them didnt exist yet to wipe out the old ones.
>>
>>62926327
>a BETTER Hellhound than the codex version
Sorta? IIRC their main draw is exploding on a 4+ and doing d6 mortals, otherwise their only advantage is being slightly cheaper and doing a flat 2 damage at the cost of half as many shots.

It's only really flat better if you're fighting primaris or just suicide them for mortals.
>>
The autism has returned. Abandon thread.
>>
>>62926152
Anything that wins is cancer
>>
>>62926494
Fuck this could eventually be used as an excuse to justify a crossover between Skubmar and 40k.
>>
>>62926519
I don't know why the chaos fags just don't make their own thread. It would be much easier to discuss their autism than jumping around people actually trying to talk about the game.
>>
>>62926499
If you mean the war, in fairness, I feel like my memory of the lore snippet is over exaggerating and I could be wrong that they ever came to direct blows. Suffice to say, they weren't on the same page as each other until said treaty, regardless of if there was outright conflict before that. The Imperium would be essentially fucked without the Ad Mec at this point because nearly all manufacturing and maintenance is handled by them.

If you meant the Man of Iron disguising itself as an Adeptus Mechanicus cyborg, that's pretty silly, yeah. But it's right there in its bio in Blackstone Fortress.
>>
>>62926511
>why did the old ones have so many prison planets full of chaos daemons?

I meant when there was no life in the galaxy. How dud you jump to the Old Ones.

Because the Old Ones spread life across the universe and the Necrons warred against each other. Where do you think Be'lakor came from? The sentience of mortals across the galaxy thinned reality enough to allow manifestation to appear or for sentience to establish contact. Things snowballed from there.

>if they can manifest warp storms, and have daemons summoned on planets before the old ones rose to prominence

Strong walls of reality. The center of the galaxy where the Necrons reinforced the walls of reality using their tech cannot have any Warp breach. Imagine reality being this way before life grew acopss the galaxy.

>you know why that didnt happen?

WALLS.
>>
>>62926541
To be fair, passing yourself off as a robot in the service of the AdMech probably isn't that hard to do as long as you remain clear of anyone actually from the AdMech, or at least the Legio Cybernetica or a sufficiently knowledgeable Magos. Your average Imperial is probably never going to have heard of the Men of Iron beyond "AI bad" and they sure as hell aren't going to have the knowledge to differentiate between Cybernetica approved bots and an actual AI.
>>
>>62926541
The robot lives in the fringes of the galaxy. Who cares about a robot in the edge of the galaxy enough to investigate it thoroughly?
>>
>>62926515

>D6 Mortal wounds
>Rolls 2 dice, uses highest
>20 points cheaper.

On average you get 4 hits with Artemia, all doing 2 damage if they go through, with normal Hellhound you get 7 hits on average, doing 1 damage each if they get through.

In other words, the normal Hellhound is better vs infantry, while the Artemia is still alright vs infantry but MUCH better vs anything that isnt infanty. Keep in mind both still have heavy flamers too.
>>
>>62926570
>>62926564

Fair enough. I really like the character anyway, model-wise. I just wasn't sure which part anon was saying was ridiculous.
>>
File: 1537998397496.jpg (539 KB, 1227x1416)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>62926240
Anyone got his rules?
>>
>>62926494
No it's not canon lore being spoken by a not canon character in a literal joke Q and A collumn. They are not and never will be official answers. Nice try though.
>>
File: GW in a nutshell.png (103 KB, 1196x553)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>62926606
What a steal!
>>
>>62926606
>australia

mine was only $420!
>>
File: FeelsOkayCat.png (44 KB, 152x124)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>62926606

I wonder who at GW headquarters actually comes up with these deals?
>>
>>62926606
That must be Aussie funny money, it only costs $420 in Burgerland. Still way too much, but still.
>>
>>62926620
>>62926628
what a fuckin bargin mates god I wish I was American
>>
>>62926595
I wouldn't be surprised if Mars and Earth were in conflict for superiority considering they'd probably be competing for influence as two of the oldest human settlements.
>>
File: the same.jpg (31 KB, 386x277)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>62926603
No, they are official answers. And it's not a joke Q and A. It's the official Q and A of GW. Like I said before, they use the White Dwarf who is by the way a canon character in WHFB and AoS as a mouth piece.

Curb your autism. White Dwarf said numerous times that the settings are in the same multiverse even outside that Q and A like the image I posted. And this.
>>
>>62926622
>Let's give away a free brush case if somebody buys one of our $200 paint sets!
>No wait
>Make them buy 2!!!

Not that hard of a leap of logic to make.
>>
File: avin a giggle.gif (1.36 MB, 300x165)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>62926606
noice, what a cracking deal!
>>
File: 8lGdAq4.jpg (838 KB, 3600x2299)
838 KB
838 KB JPG
any anons play a game against/with the new Orks' codex yet??
>>
>>62926633
Yeah, sounds about right. My apologies for confusing things. I'm still pretty new to the lore, and didn't want to be spreading incorrect stuff.
>>
>>62926637
yeah mate the paint set and some models come on what are you poor :^)
>>
>>62926634
No, no it's clearly joke Q and A and doesn't represent anything Canon in either game system. It's very strange that you seem to be latching onto a character who literally, if he's as "canon" as you think he is, is both a God and an honorary space marine (both of which mentioned before in his answers) in order to cling onto your autistic fanfiction.
>>
If I bought a copy of 4th edition Space Hulk, how many points of Marines and Genestealers would that get me?

How many more miniatures would I have to buy to get a working army for each marines and ‘nids for the lowest common point cost game?
>>
>>62926650
What I meant to say is that GW wants to push their new holoday shit, of course they'd make it so you need 2 to get your super speci brush case. It's still a shit deal no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>62926652
Please anon, Stop making things up. If you want to prove me wrong then email White Dwarf and ask them if their Q and A section is a joke page.

And I already posted pieces of pages not from the Q and A. So..what's your malfunction?
>>
File: pic871272.jpg (87 KB, 900x525)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
If I bought a copy of Space Crusade, how many points of miniatures would that get me?
>>
>>62926594
+5 to eat
+3 to cuddle
-1 AGI
>>
If I bought a copy of tomb of the necron how many points of necrons would that get me?
>>
>>62926531
There already was a crossover. Draigo appeared in the WHFB End Times.
>>
>>62926644
Nope, the shitstains that were happy to play me for years with a mediocre codex are now complaining they are too hard to fight with their FotM builds.
>>
File: beep boop motherfucker.png (1.32 MB, 1008x756)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>62926594
If you meant the robot, here you go.
>>
>>62926606
>spend $700 to get a (((brush))) case
>or pay $5 for any pencil case and slap an imperial aquila on it
decisions, decisions... if only had I studied economics!
>>
>>62926716
>Lore says that he isn't part of the Imperium
>All those Imperial keywords

Huh?
>>
>>62926727
But anon. When you buy Games Workshop, you're buying quality. The brush case you get will ooze with the magnificence of every dollar of the $700 you have paid to earn it.
>>
>>62926675
>no MkVII Malevolent class dreadnought rules for 30k/40k

It's ok, I'll just run the 3 I have as regular dreads with havoc launchers (missile launcher arm), TL heavy bolter (nose bolters) and whatever guns I got for the other arm.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5t0ezlBq0k
surely those loyal customers will purchase more games if we advertise with women!
>>
>>62926672
Oh you're right all the jokes on the joke page distracted me from how real and canon the joke page is. Your autism has truly enlightened me to the fact that obvious jokes are clearly not jokes.
>>
>>62926733
He's undercover.
>>
>>62926746
>joke joke joke

Where is proofs?
>>
>>62926092
>>>/gif/13900938
>local man of iron marches into blackstone fortress circa m42, colorized
>>
>>62926744
Marketing 101. Even women prefer women in commercials.
>>
>>62926733
He’s pretending so he doesn’t get dismantled
>>
>>62926744
We know the real fap-bait here is Duncan. I'd give him two thin layers of coating.
>>
>>62926585
>>62926570
>>62926564
That's actually pretty smart, and would explain why there are so many robots in hiding as Men of Iron defectors.

>machine spirits end up being selfish political self aware entities that can change sides and pretend to be mindless simple robots.
>>
>>62926765
Duncan is pure
>>
File: 1538729650872.jpg (148 KB, 730x627)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>62926142
It is known
>>
>>62926753
>>62926760
So we basically gonna get a faction of undercover Iron Men? That would explain the keywords.
>>
>>62926769
>Tyranids got almost zero mentions in the Ork codex.
>>
>>62926769
We already established that Jokaero are the greatest threat to the galaxy several threads back.
>>
>>62926758
>the skitarii are ready to confront such abominable intelligence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMqxiZVxmw
>>
>>62926754
>Needs proof that jokes are jokes.
Anon all joking aside you should go get checked, not understanding humor this badly is a big sign of severe autism.
>>
>>62926780
>orks
>mattering
>any mention of a race in another codex tends to be that race getting stomped, but tyranids win too hard and too often so GW didnt want to embarrass ork players
>>
>>62926790
Where is proofs, comrade? The text isn't written as a joke more as an explanation why daemons are shared in the two settings
>>
File: 1529522205781.png (13 KB, 1030x918)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
What are the main benefits of Terminator armor?

It looks like it would make them way fucking slow
>>
>>62926826
Looking fucking sick.
>>
>>62926801
Actually, the Deathwatch and Admech got curbstomped by Necrons in their own codexes. The Deathwatch were defeated twice by Orks in their own codex.
>>
>>62926826
Protection.
>>
>>62926826
cool things are ALWAYS better
>>
>>62926826
Speed doesnt tend to matter much in the tight confines where terminator armour is used
>>
>>62926834
>what is blunt force?
>>
Doe anyone have an epub of Plague War? Can't find it in the Megas.
>>
>>62926843
I do but it's a mobi.
>>
>>62926840
Terminator's power fist in your face?
>>
>>62926832
The Death Guard and Astra Militarum both got shit on by nids in their own codexes too, although they managed to make them "draws" with the nids slightly ahead rather than outright losses.
>>
File: 1504291076460.png (136 KB, 306x306)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Is it just me or is Adeptus Mechanicus the most over-powered faction in 8th ed?
>>
>>62926846
they'd be on the floor dead or dying long before they reached anyone
>>
>we live in a universe where marines and grey knights are deservedly shit, wraithknights and riptides are balanced, tyranids (and maybe orks as well) are top tier, and sisters are getting a plastic update and genestealer cults are getting their second wave of new models soon
Can you imagine trying to convince someone of how blessed the future of 40k would be like 3 years ago
>>
>>62926850
>AdMech
>overpowered
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>62926852
>can't teleport terminators
>can't drive or fly them closer in a transport
>they can only walk
>>
>>62926845

Makes no difference, I'd be happy with either.
>>
>>62926849
>Astra Militarum
Who?
>>
>>62926744
>You open the Blackstone Fortress vault envelope and...

What does it contain?
>>
>>62926876
>terminator teleports or drops next to you
literally walk away lmao
>>
>>62926882
>Who?
>*furiously invoking Poe's law*
>>
>>62926882
t. Salty grog
>>
>>62926822
>I've never read a white dwarf Q and A that wasn't about my autistic fascination with Chaos therefore all of the other tongue in cheek answers don't exist
Autism.
>>
>>62926883
The future of the setting.
>>
am I being stupid or is Titan's Bane not in the audiobook mega?
>>
>>62926887
>literally walk away lmao
>'member to 360 before doing so
>>
>>62926744
>implying BLACKSTONE needed any further advertizing at all to sell out
>>
File: 5f3.png (290 KB, 680x531)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>62926882
>"They're called the IMPERIAL GUARD and STORMTROOPERS! Astra Militarum and Tempestus Scions are what you find at HOGWARTS!! :)))"
>>
>>62926883
nudes of russ
>>
>>62926897
Besides the Q and A piece I have posted two others talking about daemons.

Not only you failed to provide proof but you ignored those as well. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>62926883
Orks in the process of looting everything.
>>
File: 1532643778268.jpg (16 KB, 613x587)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>Want to make a gang of Deathwatch boys made up from traitor legions
>Fuck blackshields, they're getting proper pauldrons
>I either have to freehand the most amazing shit on the tiniest baby boy pauldrons or try and get some Forgeword ones off of ebay and just do it normally
>$3.99 for pauldron, $29 for shipping

why
>>
>>62926887
>what's a storm bolter
>what's an assault cannon
>what's a cyclone launcher
>>
>>62926850
Robits are kind of OP yes but that's about it
>>
>>62926911
>nudes of russ
>not Russ X Magnus
lame
>>
File: Wallpaper-3-1920x1080px.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1080)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
Here is a real plothole.

The Chaos warband crash landed on the Blackstone Fortress. How the fuck did they survive this long without sources of water and food?
>>
>>62926935
Stop ordering from the other side of the world.
>>
>>62926850

No? They place extremely low in tournaments. They are only good if the person fighting them is dumb or has a bad list, as its hard to build AdMech wrong. However when both sides have good lists (aka Tourneys) you realise quickly they arent very good.
>>
>>62926953
warp magic
>>
>>62926953
They ate each other
>>
>>62926935
>what is decal paper for home inkjet printer?
seriously anon, just buy decal paper, print what you need and never cry again
>>
>>62926953
Eating the other explorers that came to loot the fortress and taking their food rations

Using their own supplies from their vessel that crashed
>>
>>62926953
>Chaos warband
>3 marines
>handful of guardsmen
>some mutants

Where do you think the rest of the warband went, hmmm...?
>>
>>62926935
Go buy a deathwatch pauldron set off popgoesthemonkey on shapeways. He has variety sets made for deathwatch and the quality is great. Or do what other anon said and print your own sheet from waterslide transfer paper for a couple of dollars. Bolter and chainsword has a transfer sheet section on their site with a bunch of shit already premade.
>>
>>62926716
noice, cheers
>>
>>62926644

yeah, had a game against world eaters which I won and today Im gonna play against dark angels or IG.
>>
File: blackstone-kroot.jpg (45 KB, 487x488)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>20pts
>1 per battle d3 mw on a 4+
>deepstrike
>Character
>+2 sv when in cover
I think the new Kroot guy is pretty decent.
>>
>>62926974
>>62926976
>>62926977
An all protein meat diet wreaks havoc on human biology.
>>
>>62927009
Yeah, ask the eskimos about an all meat diet over generations.
>>
>>62927007
Me too. Tau need more love.
>>
>>62926913
Oh man cool you posted three whole cherrypicked snippets out of decades worth of joke q a collumns, you must be real proud autist-chan.
>>
What's going on with the 30k stuff on Forgeworld? A lot of it has gone Sold Out with no word on coming back.
>>
>>62927009
The beastmen have fungi growing in their digestive tract.
>>
>>62927009
>chaos retards
>giving a shit
>>
>>62927030
I am buying all of it. Every single box
>>
>>62927030
Don't worry anon, they'll restock once Fires of Cyraxis comes out!
>>
>>62927030
Probably getting rid of it finally and focusing on more permanent side games now that Bligh is gone.
>>
>>62927026
Those other two weren't from the collumns but were from the daemon release pages written by the studio writers. Exposed yourself as a spaz.

No proofs. No knowledge of WD. This is over.
>>
>>62926953
What the hell are those pauldrons? You can actually turn your head and not be staring at your ceramite shoulderwear. What bullshit is this?
>>
>>62927009
lel, you are a moron
only uncooked produce eaten for longer periods of time wreaks havoc on humans, because we're no longer used to sustenance on raw foods (millions of years of eating cooked foods does that to a species)
good starting point: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catching_Fire:_How_Cooking_Made_Us_Human
>>
File: men_of_iron.jpg (240 KB, 620x949)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
is there a full comic of this?
>>
>>62927024
Eskimos like the African tribes had a work around. Something about drinking blood.
>>
>>62927048
It was over the second you hinges your entire argument on a snippet from a joke character's joke collumn lol. I swear autists like you are what keep me going.
>>
>>62927030
Forgeworld getting squatted. Anti-hate group organisations caught wind of their Krieg range.
>>
>>62927050
can't unsee now, fuck
>>
>>62927057
>Something about drinking blood.
So when a chaos warband cannibalize each other they avoid the blood?
>>
>>62927058
It was over when you hinged all of your argument on a lie and then ignored that the other two pieces are not from the Q and A.

This is like the third time you ignored them. Which means that you are autistic one. Come on lets see you ignore them again.
>>
Are there any cute arts of the Blackstone Fortress elf?
>>
File: 1516846817773.jpg (19 KB, 380x250)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>62926961
>every second units has weapons with the power of lascannons
>shitloads of universal rules like +1 to Sv or +1 Hit, every unit treated as in cover etc
>spam cheap but potent robot units

Got my Helbrute and Defiler blown up in round 1.
>>
>>62927087
Sounds like you were playing casual against a comp list.
>>
>>62927087
>Playing a Defiler in a tournament setting
>>
>>62927087

Helbrutes and defilers aren't really the hardest to down units. Ad mech can be very good at shooting too.
>>
File: 1440620426550.jpg (13 KB, 473x356)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>62927009
>meat is only proteins and nothing else
>>
>>62927057
>Something about drinking blood.
rong.jpeg
But eating liver gives you a whole lot of vitamins you need
Here's how fucked you are depending on diet, top is most fucked:
>eating raw vegan (permanent feel of hunger, massive weight lose, brittle skeleton, cessation of sperm production/ovulation, loss of libido)
>eating raw but with raw meat (all of the above, but symptoms are slightly less harsh)
>eating cooked vegan/vegetarian (generally healthy until your reserves of B12 and other vitamins found in meat/animal fat run out; kinda works if you supplement)
>eating cooked meat and other animal parts (you will be okay but might have to eat some disgusting stuff, like lard from behind the eyes, or gut/intestines still filled with partially digested greens; typical for humans in sub-polar regions)
>eating cooked meat&fruit&veggies (best diet for humans who aren't from sub-polar regions, remember to fast and not overeat sugars)
>>
>>62927085
this is not the board for requests, anon
>>
File: 1541636204077.png (567 KB, 928x800)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>62927085
about 3. one of them is even nsfw!
>>
>>62927113
>>eating cooked meat&fruit&veggies

I like to eat potatoes. Is that good enough on the vegetable department?
>>
>>62927087
AdMech can be pretty nasty vs. vehicles. Should brought more infantry, especially as Chaos, their vehicles are kinda shit.
>>
>>62926603
White Dwarf has been canon since before your inbred crackwhore mother shit you out to plague us with your unrelenting stupidity. Go back to the AoS containment thread where all the special needs kids play.
>>
>>62927113
>>62927052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNAgri-C8Y0

Meat only diets KILL.
>>
>>62926953
this could be nice and comfy art but it's blurry and cheap fml
>>
>>62927055
it just so happens there is, called pax imperialis, Solitude.
Do we need a storytime?
>>
>>62927185
Not eating kills faster.
>>
>>62927186
It's from the Grimdark effect.
>>
Trying to work out a chapter colour scheme for my dudes but I want all of the roles that traditionally have set colours to stand out. Am I missing any roles and their usual colours from the list below?

Apothecary: White
Chaplain: Black
Librarian: Blue
Techmarine: Red

ty
>>
>>62926152
This is also my experience.
>>
>>62926295
can I have those rules?
>>
>>62927191
>Do we need a storytime?

All the time is story time. Maybe its own thread, though.
>>
Are there any infantry sized chain glaive rules for 8th?
>>
>>62927186
It's a very modern and popular school of drawing, by avoiding details with the brush tool. I call it the DeviantArt style. And I fucking hate it.
>>
>>62927185
>Meat only diets KILL.
>never heard of an eskimo, yakut, or other sub-poler inhabitant
Eating only veggies kills faster. Eating only RAW (veggie or meat) kills even faster (under a month)
>>
>>62927224
>Eating only RAW (veggie or meat) kills even faster (under a month)

Actually, the video says that eating cooked meat is what kills. Eating raw meat and target eating certain organs can sustain you.

The problem is that no way that all the warband can get the target organs needed to sustain them like the liver.
>>
>>62926243
They think FW is 3rd party and illegal
>>
>>62927087
Helbrutes are only somewhat effective as budget predators with a twin-las/ML set-up.
Defilers are just a massive waste of points.
As far as vehicles go, Chaos isn't great.
You're best option is a quad-las predator, though maulerfiends are also a mediocre but passable option.
>>
>>62927240
>The problem is that no way that all the warband can get the target organs needed to sustain them like the liver.
The strong ones eat the liver and everything else. The weak ones perish and sustains the strong ones.
It's not rocket surgery
>>
>>62927240
Depends on how big the warband was from the start and how long they've been there.
>>
>>62927125
>I like to eat potatoes. Is that good enough on the vegetable department?
Nope
In general you want not so many starchy foods (potatoes, corn) and more greens and fiber-rich stuff
In the end remember that people differ vastly between each other - I might be better off eating more starch than you, and you might be healthier from drinking more milk and eating more veggie oils; ultimately you gotta experiment and find out what works best for you
>>
>>62927087
>>every second units has weapons with the power of lascannons

There's two units that hit with the power of lascannons (Dunecrawlers and Ironstriders, the latter which literally has lascannons), three if you count plasma kataphrons but you need to be running Ryza to get the max out of them

>shitloads of universal rules like +1 to Sv or +1 Hit, every unit

Except you can't give every unit +1 to hit. The common +1 to hit stratagem is only usable on skitarii and the one for bots is expensive and requires both bots and kataphrons. As for the +1 to cover, oh no my T3 infantry units have a 3+. It's nice on vehicles but all of their vehicles are T7 at best anyways so they aren't super difficult to wound. AdMech is really only trouble if you don't bring enough AT to focus down their vehicles because if you don't they just repair them back up.

Sounds like you just made a really shit list.
>>
>>62927124
>one of them is even nsfw!
source?
>>
>>62927125
Potatoes are basically just lumps of starch, so no not really.
>>
File: 1538384870105.jpg (165 KB, 640x853)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Can explain tripointing to me in a bit more detail? I get that you have to surround a unit, but do you do this with your consolidate or pile-in move? What if your opponent removes all of the closet units, making it impossible to get within tripointing range?
>>
>>62927269
>>62927257
>Hating on the best food god gave us
In addition to hight vitamin A content they have decent amount of potassium and vitamin D with traces of Iron and Magnesium

>t. irish
>>
>>62927240
>Actually, the video says that eating cooked meat is what kills.
50% of raw foodist women in germany are sterile when at ages 35 and younger; similar amount of raw foodist men do not produce sperm (something healthy human males do from fetus stage until fucking death)

a british family whose boat was sunk near american east coast by a killer whale spent long weeks on a raft, sustaining themselves on raw fish they caught (in abundance) - they felt hunger immediately after eating to full, they lost weight despite eating more than usual (in mass) and their kid was near exhaustion

basing your shitty belief on one innacurate video is how you stop getting vaccines and then you fucking die
>>
>>62927280
I'm not hating, just telling the anon that if potato is the only veggie he eats, that might not be enough

praise potato though, in all its glorious forms
>>
>>62927009

Yeah so does Chaos
>>
>>62927274
>unpainted Deldar
>painted Tau
My worldview has been shattered
>>
>>62927280
Potatos are full of calories which leads to big butts. So why do the Irish have an aversion to too much ass?!
>>
>>62927274
paint your models
>>
>>62927274
not an expert but you try to do it with any move you have

if you consolidate into surrounding enemies, you will still have to attack right after and the opponent will most likely remove the surrounded ones

then you have your pile-in move after which you don't do any blows but the enemy can retaliate by killing some of yours (and remove possible surrounding models if you're running low on models)

then lastly the opponent can remove surrounded models in the morale phase
>>
>>62927311
>calories which leads to big butts
That's only if you overeat you fatty. Control your hunger and you won't get a malformed baboon butt.
>>
File: lol dunno.jpg (27 KB, 500x333)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>62927311
>why do (potato) niggers like big butts
>>
>>62927329
Learn to read
>>
>>62927299
Commence posting potato porn
>>
>>62927315
>>62927310
Those aren't my models, it's just a picture I found.
>>62927321
I thought you had to attack with all your units to end the fight phase, I think it was in one of the FAQs or designer commentaries.
>>
>>62927274
You want to wrap around the unit as much as possible and then use the pile-in to trap models.
>>
>>62927331
NEVER!
>>
>>62927333
>>
File: cba.png (331 KB, 700x3287)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
are we being raided by /fit/
>>
>>62927339
You have to attack, but you don't have to put your models into attacking range.
>>
>>62927343
>>
>>62927352
>>
>>62927352
>sweet potatoes
get the fuck outta here
>>62927343
cute
>>
>>62927339
>I thought you had to attack with all your units to end the fight phase
? and how is this relevant
>>
>>62927352
the fuck is that
>>
>>62927364
It's basically pumpkin pie but with sweet potato and topped with marshmallow.
>>
>>62927333
>That un-crispy jacket
>Potato porn
What?
>>
>>62927369
So like a dessert?
>>
>>62927360
Sweet potatoes are potatoes for heretics.
>>
>>62927373
Yeah. It sounds weird but ain't bad and I say that as a non american. Marshmallows are a bit much though imo.
>>
File: 1382539091038.jpg (39 KB, 616x462)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>62927356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6AL1XnHJZs
>>
>>62927240
Dunno mate, humanity has been eating cooked meat for thousands of years and yet persists. Not saying it's absolutely the healthiest diet but cooked meat and veg certainly seems to provide an adequate lifespan
>>
>>62927352
That is a hideous abomination
>>
File: Have to Melee.png (161 KB, 699x630)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>62927348
Thanks so much anon, everything makes so much sense now.
>>62927361
It was in response to "you don't do any blows", and I was worried it might kill the models intended to be pinned, but the above anon has explained the solution to this.
>>
>>62927384
I mean I would probalby try it if presented to me but I doubt I would ever make it/buy it by myself.
Weird is an understatement.
>>
>>62927400
You also don't have to use a unit's good melee weapons as every unit now comes with the basic CCW.
>>
>>62927402
I tried it coz I had an abudance of kumara and I like pumpkin pie.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (967 KB, 1024x1081)
967 KB
967 KB PNG
BIEL-TAN RANGER IS CUTE! CUUUUTE!!!!!!
>>
>>62927391
Cooking vecgies is less healthy then eating them raw. A cooked carrot will lose nutrition while providing much more sugar compared to a raw carrot.
You should generally avoid fast carbs, raw food is good while meat should be cut down on. Eating the liver is healthier then a steak for example.
>>
>>62927426
>Ruined by making her fat with cow udders
shame
>>
>>62927400
i was narrating a situation like one in your picture. 1 unit on 1 unit. even if you had 10 units charging and fighting it bears no relevance to surrounding
>>
>>62927426
This is a v retarded drawing
>>
>>62927352
fucking burgers
>>
>>62927429
>Cooking vecgies is less healthy then eating them raw.

Yet I've heard the exact opposite with a lot cultures where they eat primarily cooked vegetables used as examples.
>>
>>62927455
Probably depends on the vegetable.
>>
>>62927455
Fast carbs is bad for your blood sugars, straight from my doctor. A better source then some dumb old hag who got diabetes.
>>
>>62926772
Yea, right after Fires of Cyraxus
>>
ALIEN BEANS
>>
/fit/ raid it is I think
>>
>>62927495
>he doesn't think of Cadia as he deadlifts
never going to make it
>>
>>62927432
But her model has fat cow udders.
>>
I've been running tau a lot lately as I like my silly blue commies, played another tau player last night who ran farsight enclaves so we could do a civil war scenario which was fun and fluffy.

Some of his strats were really good and I'm tempted to jump on the farsight train at least as an experiment, plus I can run his 8 man team when their rules drop in next chapter approved.

So has anyone done anything fun with farsights model? As his current sculpt is a little outdated and though I dunno if I've ever seen him in the flesh I've heard he's a little small Irl compared to new suits.

So has anyone got pics of using bits of a resin farsight and the new plastic commander set to make a bigly farsight?
>>
Stop talking about food, you cunts.
>>
>>62927514
Shadilay for Imperial Kekistan.
>>
>>62927536
Food is related to 40k since resin is edible.
>>
>>62927478
I dunno, googling gives me plenty of info for cooked vegetables. Like that it makes it easier for nutrients to get digested and that in some cases, while boiling in water can result in some nutrients getting washed away, so do those sugars you're so worried about. Also, the loss of nutrients only happens of you throw away the water, instead of, say, cooking a bunch of vegetables with other stuff into a stew or something.
>>
>>62927531
>his current sculpt is a little outdated
what the hell? they made a new farsight just a while ago.
>>
File: Fithammer 40k.jpg (383 KB, 497x750)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>62927514
Pff, Cadia.
>>
>>62927429
So? It's not like we live in a world where we have to make the most efficient use of any given food source nor one with a dirty of opportunity to burn off calories. I get that there are people on distinctly unhealthy diets but for the most part a mix of cooked meat and veg, a bit of raw veggies and fruit and a few cereals processed or no is adequate for most people in temperate climates most of the time. The bigger problem is energy out not because of a lack of opportunity ut a lack of interest. I terms of going full raw you have to bear in mind that our internal plumbing isn't super efficient, we're not ruminants, cooking and fermenting foods wasn't done for fun it was done so our ancestors who did not live in the land of plenty that we do could extract energy more effectively
>>
>>62927549
>google is better then my doctor

Vaccines cause cancer :^) this website told me so
>>
File: NVQJlZq.png (99 KB, 187x270)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>62927555
>>
>>62927556
Oh, it isn’t just raw food straight from the ground. Kimchi counts for example as a raw food.
>>
File: 017.gif (424 KB, 153x231)
424 KB
424 KB GIF
>>62927564
>Lead in your pipes are bad but lead in your needles is perfectly okay
>>
>>62927569
I-i thought the Brother Techmarine already installed the elevatus! Quick, get the jumppacks!
>>
>>62926152
Live in Notts so my lgs is whw most people whine about knights, but honestly the group I hang with isn't that whiney so not to much complaining.
>>
>>62927569
Daddy Emperor, I don't want to go to Gurk's basement...
>>
>>62927590
Jesus, just kill yourself already with that diet.
Just buy rice, beans, lentils and some chicken to make some cheap and tasty food.
>>
>>62927577
>Pure sodium is explosive
>Chlorine is the main component of mustard gas
>Therefore table salt will kill you
>>
>>62927007
do you have his rules to hand? i havnt seen his, the rogue trader or the priest
>>
>>62927607
>>
So, tomorrow I'll play the first games with a friend who wants to try it out.
What are some good missions to try out after the first games? We're basically starting with the Space Marine and Tyranid SC!, and might go for 750 points later that day. Anyrecommendations?
>>
File: kroot.jpg (234 KB, 756x1008)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>62927623
>>
>>62927628
kill points is the easiest game, maybe just do a single objective in the middle for a king of the hill point at the end of the game
>>
>>62927623
do you have the ratlings then?
>>
File: 1541718820994.jpg (2.75 MB, 3024x4032)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB JPG
>>62927644
>>
>>62927607

Say what you will but im getting 4 portions of fish a week, chicken and beef is processed as fuck but protein is protein. The veggie mix consists of greenbean, carrot, peas and sweetcorn.

I hate cooking rice in general and if I were to buy it it would be in 35p packs of 250grams. Chicken is actually weirdly expensive around here too. It would cost around double to buy frozen chicken breast instead of nuggets + beef burgers.
>>
>>62927614
Correction, chlorine has no connection to mustard gas but it was still used as a chemical weapon in WWI.
>>
>>62927638
Why does he have the T'au Empire keyword? He isn't a mecha
>>
>>62927638
nice thanks anon, so he is literally a cheaper tau version of sly marbo

>>62927644
i do but >>62927646 beat me to it
>>
>>62927646
thanks anon
>>
>>62927628
I'll answer anything to get this /fit/ raid off our backs.

How will you be getting the rest of the 250 points?

Is this your first game?

Since it's at least his first game, just do the good old Only War mission you'll find at the back of the free core rules (or in the rulebook if you have more money than sense). Nice and simple, with some emphasis on objectives rather than slugging it out. Maelstrom of War is for after you've grasped the basics.
>>
>>62927627
Cheap and unhealthy foods*
>>
File: 1541723302474.jpg (2.66 MB, 3024x4032)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB JPG
>>62927662
Also here's the rt
>>
>>62927646
The lore says that these had a sad story behind them. What dies this mean? Wre they bullied?
>>
File: 1541725387839.jpg (2.82 MB, 3024x4032)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>62927671
And the priest
>>
>>62927564
>all info on the internet is conspiracy theories
>doctors are never wrong about anything

It's good to know you have such a good doctor.
>>
returning to the hobby and I've never read any more than my old codex over a decade ago. are there any audiobooks that focus on the guard?
>>
>>62927649
Where is the fish from? Likely full of toxins and pollution.
The chicken nuggets contain no real nutrition nor do your patties. It’s best to not buy ”finished” foods since Schlomo Shekelstein running the company uses the cheapest and crappiest meats.
>>
>>62927671
>>62927682
thanks anon
>>
>>62927682
>HQ priest that is half the cost of uriah

ITS TIME TO REVIVE THE ARCOFLAGS MY DUDES
>>
>>62927573
I do like me a but of kimchi, s'hardly raw though. Also lots and lots and lots of salt in it. Should I assume that raw in this context means not cooked rather than not processed?
>>
>>62927429
>Eating the liver is healthier then a steak for example.
>ate more than a slice of polar bear's liver
>died
if by healthy you mean fucking dead, then sure, go for it

all this bullshit about eating shit raw stems from the fact that today's veggies are to the veggies our species ate for millenia what primarchs are to guardsmen
but be my guest, eat raw, lose libido and and the physiological ability to reproduce and die childless - all the more lebensraum for me and my cooking master race
>>
>>62927569
>form /fit/ to /hc/ in less than 0.001 nanosecond
fukken ay m8-o
>>
>>62927691

>Likely full of toxins and pollution

Dont go down that rabbit hole anon, especially when you'll never truly know where food comes from unless you go to a local butcher.

>The chicken nuggets no real nutrition

Wrong. Protein IS protein anon, ive been making gains on this food throughout the semester and have seen no real drop in strength. You can spout off about how its less efficient but ive found that the protein count on the side of the box is legit and im going to believe that over some random on 4chan. I couldnt give less of shit that im eating chicken and cow testicles and eardrums, it tastes good, its cheap and it has protein.
>>
>>62927709
Didn't some polar explorers eat one of their dogs and one died and the other almost died due to vitamin A overdose or something from their livers?
>>
>>62927722
that must have been a pretty ruff experience
>>
>>62927658
good one anon
>>
>>62927642
Kill points is fine for the first few games I guess, but that gets really dull really fast

>>62927668
I've already played a few games at the LGS, and would have started in 7th edition, if I weren't such a slow painter. I got some ruins and other stuff for terrain, and the BRB + Chapter approved 2017.
The additional 250 points will be more Genestealers, some Termagaunts, Raveners and a Neurothrope for the Tyranids, a second Tactical Squad, Assault Marines a Rhino and a Razorback (minus the Dreadnought) for the Marines.
>>
>>62927751
>but that gets really dull really fast

sure it does but its generally the best way to teach him about the mechanics of the phases without having to also think about objective play at the same time, get the core of the game locked down then move on from there
>>
>>62927751

Lmao tyranids will win that game 9/10 times if they play properly. If you dont care about having a good army and care more about your personal tastes then the marines are fine. But the only good unit there is razorback with a Lascannon. Tac marines, Assault Marines and the Rhino are all inefficient and just plain bad in 8th edition.
>>
>>62927765
Oh, I'll defininitely start with killpoints, I just don't want to stick with it forever.
>>
>>62927773
It's just Beer&Pretzelhammer at my friends place, who plays for the first time ever and has never played a wargame before. I think it will be fine.
>>
>>62926152
Until it closed, we had a guy at my LGS who wouldn't shut up about how nerfed T'au were and how shitty their index rules were.
>>
>>62927638
>T'au

God I hate 8th ed's pretentious renaming.
>>
>>62926152
My Sisters being too OP because of Acts of Faith
>>
>>62926152
theres a blood angels/ eldar/ork/imperium player who complains that whatever army he is using is shit because he always loses with them, which is simply down to the fact he is a bit of a spacker
>>
>>62927851

>Spacker

Now thats an insult I havent heard of in a LONG time.
>>
>>62927851
>losing with Eldar/Imperial soup
He must be bad.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (167 KB, 1600x1200)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>
>>62927882

>Abilities:
>Once per battle, you can pick up this model off the table and throw it at your opponent, this model will count as destroyed
>For every one of your opponent's bones you break, you may remove of their units from the battlefield. If they bleed from your strike, you may also remove another unit.
>>
Have the rules for BF CSM leaked yet?
>>
>>62927899
WS/BS 2+, T6 S6 W10 Sv 1++
>>
>>62927899
Yeah, they were posted a couple of threads ago
>>
>>62926845

Bump?
>>
>>62926606
Huh. When I order $700+ of shit I call the store and negotiate a discount above and beyond the usual one. But what do I know, I'm just a faggot who doesn't get a free useless pencil case.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (167 KB, 1600x1200)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>62927898
>>
>>62927913
I just want to see if the thunder hammer on the lord is damage 2 or d3

as it will obviously be inferior to a regular one
>>
>>62927203
You aren't, unless you want to do something like BA and have honour guard and/or some HQs be a different color as well
>>
File: 2.jpg (106 KB, 563x650)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>62927936
its damage 3 anon, same stats as a regular thunder hammer
>>
>>62926092
What's the best way to glue painted subassembllies?
Should I use superglue or plastic glue?
I've heard that plastic glue can also melt the paint but I'm not too sure. Superglue just seems like it would chip off the paint and fall off.
Should I varnish the parts before gluing them or does that not make a difference?

I've already asked in /wip/ but no one pays atention there
>>
>>62927961
scratch the paint where the glue will be, then use plastic glue
>>
File: puking meme face.jpg (32 KB, 600x384)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>62927607
>lentils

I'd rather hunger than eat that mealy shit. I bet it's not even nutritient or healthy in the slightest.
>>
>>62926644
I played against a Nid tervigon/gaunt spam list with a malanthrope for the -1s.

I got fucked on dice, consistently rolling 0 sixes on my gorkanaut's horde wiping, but some lucky rolling with a Deffskullz Big Mek w/ Shokk Attack Gun with the 18" sniper rule meant that I murdered his little buff bug pretty effectively by turn 2. Also Big Gunz, based on the wording and lack of FaQ for the index, get the deffskullz kultur.
>>
>>62927627
>any of those recipes
>requiering more than 2 common items

I told you, I was poor. Can't afford ANY of that shit.
>>
File: 20181109_060111.jpg (4.63 MB, 4608x3456)
4.63 MB
4.63 MB JPG
Picked up my lastbox of Fallen yesterday, and their robes are drying now. What should I scrawl across the last banner? My first two say "WHAT FALLEN" and "MAYBE YOU'RE FALLEN"
>>
>>62926250
>Be'lacuck
>>
>>62927980
Anon, if it's disgusting, it's good for you. Anything that tastes palatable is unhealthy.

Lentils aren't bad when added to stews and soups, where they just mix in with everything else.
>>
File: 1514223681367.jpg (68 KB, 624x480)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>62928006
>Anything that tastes palatable is unhealthy.

Explain sugar and fat then. They're incredibly useful for survival.
>>
>>62927990
Spend less on models.
>>
>>62928016
>t. fatty
>>
>>62927961
>>62927963
I just file the tip that touches the join a little until I see grey
>>
>>62927264
>Except you can't give every unit +1 to hit. The common +1 to hit stratagem is only usable on skitarii and the one for bots is expensive and requires both bots and kataphrons. As for the +1 to cover, oh no my T3 infantry units have a 3+. It's nice on vehicles but all of their vehicles are T7 at best anyways so they aren't super difficult to wound. AdMech is really only trouble if you don't bring enough AT to focus down their vehicles because if you don't they just repair them back up.

IIRC he had 3 kataphrons and 3 walkers (1 dragoneer and I forgot what the other 2 were called), the rest was all infantry and he still raped me. Also his sniper dude killed my Malignant Plaguecaster in round 2 because HURRR IGNORE CHARACTER RULE FOR RANDOM ADMECH SNIPER.
>>
>>62928016
Useful for survival = healthy in the long run
>>
File: 1504071099484.jpg (24 KB, 592x328)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
So i've just come home from work, where a fellow 40k enthusiast coworker informed there had been rustling on the internet about Sanguinius returning.

Is this true? Is that what the big secret in BlackStone was somehow? or have i been bamboozled
>>
>>62928057
you sure seem butthurt about what is a pretty standard rule on all sniper rifles
>>
>>62928063
Hopefully that isn't true.
>>
>>62928016
Oxygen is useful for survival but breathing pure oxygen will kill you.
>>
>>62928057
>HURRR IGNORE CHARACTER RULE FOR RANDOM ADMECH SNIPER
Literally every sniper weapon does this.
>>
>>62928057

All snipers ignore character ability, gonna complain about space marine scout snipers now?

So he had Onager Dunecrawlers, and 2 ironstriders? Thats extremely typical. If you cant deal with that then youre going to get absolutely creampied by Dark Eldar/Eldar/Orks/Knights.

As has been said before, AdMech are efficient and have units that have solid statlines and decent combos. However they are extremely one dimensional and fall to the simplest of strategies, they have no measures in place to counteract melee aside from spamming chaff. Their infantry is more survivable than most but still fall down fast to dedicated anti infantry.

They arent a good army once you yourself have a balanced and solid army yourself.
>>
>>62928057
>i left my plaguecaster in the open, even knowing he had snipers
Your fault
>>
>>62928057
Anon, any sniper does this. I admit Admech has one of the most powerful snipers in the entire game, but it's saddled with restrictions and a high point cost, as well as a relatively fragile and shootable carriage.

And how did you get raped by a robot-less army? I've played against Death Guard players, and they're bloody hard to put down.
>>
>>62928132
I didn't know he did until he deployed him. My Caster was fucking far behind anyway. Caught me by surprise.

>>62928073
>>62928082
>>62928108
>>62928133
OK STOP GANGING UP ON ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>62928143
Can't run from a 60" sniper, gotta duck behind terrain
>>
>>62928143
I'm assuming you're new to the game. Try actually playing a bit more before accusing something of being OP just because you have no idea what you're doing.
>>
>>62928143
Were you playing on a board with no terrain?
>>
>>62927087
Dumb frogposter
>>
File: speedwagon.png (42 KB, 186x470)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>62927087
>admech excel at killing vehicles
>surprised they killed your vehicles easily
>>
>>62926861
Are you trying to trick them into joining our Knightmare Universe?
>>
>>62928006
>Anything that tastes palatable is unhealthy.
>the literal mechanism for finding healthy foods is your sense of taste
>implying sour food is unhealthy
>when sour stuff is proven to be the healthiest shit in human diet
just starve yourself to death, you ignorant fuckwit
>>
>>62927970
okay anon, how do you afford internet and browsing on here?
how do you afford the /tg/ hobby?
this is either epic level bait or you're the weirdest non-furry I've seen on here
>>
>>62928063
>Sanguinius returns
yikes
>>
>>62928269
>taking everything this literally
>doesn't even recognize a trope

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IfItTastesBadItMustBeGoodForYou
>>
>>62927087
Dumb frog poster
>>
>>62927050
>CSM are pauldronlets
LAUGH AT THEM AND THEIR KNOTTED HAIR
>>
>>62927050
Look at the legs. They don't even have flared greaves.
>>
>>62926953
>KAOS cool as fuck!
It is law. I think CSM should be like 3W/A and much more in points, monsters but few.
>>
>>62926953
Superior heretek technology.
>>
So, what's your plan for the MoI bot color scheme?
>>
>>62926157
Someone's working on that
>>
>>62928526

I was thinking to paint it Dark Red like an typical Mars Robot, but to give a chipping effect, so you can see chrome below the self inflicted paint job.
>>
>>62927432
pedo detected
>>
>>62927834
I like it, because
1- it encourages people to pronounce it "tao" like they were meant to
2- it looks like it could be the name of an alien species instead of just "lol greek letter lmao"
>>
>>62928572
He plays marines what did you expect? Not a pedo? Pffff
>>
>>62926152
>I can't be expected to buy the FW books to know their rules
Do you buy the plastic codices to learn their rules?
>No
Oh ok, coolcoolcool

Someone even complained about the Astreus. The fucking ASTREUS.
>>
>>62928642
>>62928642
>>62928642
>>62928642
New
>>
>>62926744
duncan is so fucking sexy
>>
>>62926541
>cyborg
robot
it's disguised as an admech robot, with the clever adjunction of an aquila on its chest
>>
>>62926826
Wearing it designates you as a sick cunt
>>
>>62927009
GOOD THING NONE OF THESE GUYS ARE FULLY HUMAN ANYMORE
>>
>>62927025
KROOT need more love
>>
>>62926953
Those traitor guardsmen used to be in full squads.........
>>
>>62928520
Marinefags would explode. They tried to go on that route in the past, the result was that anything special CSM had was ripped and lated given to loyalists.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.