[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 92 posters in this thread.

10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]

File: DjVRpUb.jpg (278 KB, 931x1000)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Hail to The King

Old Thread: >>6217570
>>
Pic related should be getting stateside soon.
>>
>>6241084
that's a weird looking devastator
>>
>>6241084
smaller head accessory when
>>
File: Turd Party Mustard Rice.jpg (143 KB, 1500x1000)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>6241119

SD is part of the appeal.
>>
Thicchobby has trimmed up their mold for their second prototype of PM prime.
>>
>>6241080
>absolutely nail first 4 Dinobots
>Grimlock is a terrible looking mess
>rest of the the Dinobots doesn't scale with any other Grimlock
Fuck FT, I'll never buy anything from them anymore.
>>
>>6241175

>Grimlock is a terrible looking mess

I mean I guess you're entitled to your opinions but holy hell what is possibly wrong with him?
>>
File: st pat lee's day.jpg (27 KB, 300x428)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Happy St. Pat's Day.
>>
>>6241179
Everything as soon as you look at a pic where it's facing the camera with unposed arms.
>>
>>6241238

Post an example maybe?
>>
>>6241175
I don't own this Grimlock, so maybe I'm in the dark, but it looks like the Hasbro MP, just with articulated fingers on both hands, no light-up gimmick, and the legs seem to be better at hiding the transformation. So if I'm wrong, please, post pics.
>>
>>6241175

Is this real life?
>>
>>6241295
I was thinking the same thing, although he looks a bit beefier. Just a different interpretation of the character.
>>
>>6241172

Feels like his head needs to be thiccer
>>
>>6241263
>>6241295
The official one is too small and the gimmicks are shitty and way too intrusive but at least the proportions were fine. Grinder is a lanky mess with an anorexic waist.
>>
>>6241175
Rumor has it that they took Gigapower's designer and possibly vice versa.
Ironically, our hope lies with Gigapower. While its not a FansToys designer behind it(its the guy who made the prototype for Mightron, and the 3D printed Beast wars Dinobot.) It does seem to feel more "right".Alt-mode does look a bit silly, though, its been likened to a banana with legs.
>>
>>6241782

So which of the like, 40 different attempts at Dinobots are worth considering?
>>
Does anyone have a scan of the comic page included in one of the not!Seacons for Poseidon?

I want to again see the BWII God Neptune recolor that may come in the future.
>>
>>6241826
I'd say FT. Their finished and the quality is excellent. I got GP grassor and was so impressed with him I was tempted to jump to them but Grinder won me back over. The Problem with Giga is their slow and all over the place. They should focus on releasing them in one color then go back and do the other after their finished.
>>
>>6241826
Do you like heavily show accurate designs and consistent good to great quality? Are you focussing on MPs? Fans Toys are your best bet. Even if grimlock is meh, the others are all solid.

Do you like the toy designs, like some stylization(but not much), and like or don't mind kibbly aspects like dino legs hanging off robot legs? Do you want your Dinobots absolutely massive and do you no mind waiting a year or two, or more, to have a complete set? then try Gigapower.they are MP scale, but slightly bigger and chunkier than FansToys. They have good bang-for-your-buck, but there's only two released so far, though the rest have at least protos existing. But yeah, they're slow so if you want your complete DB display NOW, it might be frustrating.

Do you likeClassics-Generations figures, and like stylization and gimmicks? Do you happen to go to cons alot, where you can pick them up for cheap(sub-$50)Then the Fansproject Dinobots are pretty neat. Classics scale, and have non-obtrusive weapon-master gimmick partners.They may not be worth full price,but tend to go on sale a lot, and as I mentioned, a lot of cons tend to sell them for less than $60, which is great value, relatively.

Planet X is doing some dinobots, but the set isn't complete yet and some of the released ones are hard to find. They're FoC based, so if you like those designs, they're good.

Then there's a couple 1-off Grimlocks. There's an oversized MP Grimlock that's popular as an alternative to FT and GP's Grimlocks.

There's some Legends size stuff,which know nothing about, and some other companies that get middling reviews. The Combining Dinobot from gCreations, Shuraking, is a mediocre combiner, but the individual components aren't bad. They're very G1 styled, if that's your cup of tea, and around classics scale.
>>
>>6241880
>Planet X is doing some dinobots, but the set isn't complete
PX is finished my man. FP are the ones dragging their feet to get Snarl out.
>>
File: girlla.jpg (303 KB, 1976x2048)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>dat arm transformation

There's a shit ton more going on than what it looks like but it actually looks good.
>>
File: Primal oh shit.gif (2.51 MB, 480x360)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>6242062
>>
>>6241895
Last time Planet-X came up I mentioned how much I wish they'd make WFC/FOC Ironhide, someone responded with Megatron (not wether it was WFC or FOC) was next and Ironhide "wasn't even on the short list"

So besides Thundercracker, Skywarp and Trypticon, IS there an existing list of what Planet X plans to release in the future?
>>
>>6242062
Ben has a review up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8vo1Cjxr4c
>>
>>6241748
How does the oversized MP Grimlock KO (Reximus) compare to Grinder?
>>
>>6241880
>Do you like heavily show accurate designs and consistent good to great quality? Are you focussing on MPs? Fans Toys are your best bet. Even if grimlock is meh, the others are all solid.

I don't collect MP but IMO the Fans Toys figures are actually pretty much in classics scale if you want "cartoon-scale" Dinobots. The dinosaur modes in the cartoon were always HUGE compared to the other Autobots and scale quite nice with CHUG. Looking back at some G1 episodes, their scale did change a lot depending on the episode but for the most part they were much larger than even Optimus and even Skyfire, In fact, FT Sludge is actually too small still IMO. The robot modes are a bit too large for CHUG-scale but let's be honest here, if you're going to have a set of Dinobots you're not going to display them in robot form anyways. I have a complete set and they look great battling CW/UW Devastator.
>>
>>6242062
>>6242101
Kinda want. But I'd keep him in robot mode 99% of the time.
>>
>>6242572
The beast wars mp also excel in bot mode.
>>
>>6242575
>>6242575
I've got both already.
>>
File: boldforms gladious.jpg (59 KB, 960x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>they thought me dead sixshot but I still function
>>
>>
>>6242693
>>6242695
Is this the triplechanging one? Weird feet, but for the rest looks cool
I hope it turns out ok, I always wanted a Megatron with G1 bot mode and tank alt mode
The CW one doesn't count because his shoulder articulation gives me autism
>>
>>6242695
Face looks... Heroic?

meone should release the figure in a "comic book" style with the paint reflecting the way he would look in comics
>>
>>6241748

All the FT dinobots have tiny waists and thicc boots and shoulders. He seems right in line desu.
>>
File: Lioconvoy_gathering.jpg (34 KB, 409x600)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>6242062
>>6242101

While I wish the beast arms could transform to be even longer, and I HATE the exposed wheel on the beast abdomen, this figure grasps the ZOIDS/mecha beast aesthetic much nicer than Their Leonidas did.Makes me wish we could get a mulligan that actually had the Liger Zero-esque alt-mode implied by Don's design.
>>
>>6242823
I'm still annoyed that PE teased that Lio design and the Big Convoy one, only to give us Leonidas that they did at such a strange size to boot. It was just poorly thought out compared to their other releases.
>>
>>6242695
I'm excited to see how this guy turns out. Getting to see him transform and being able to hold the gun mode at TFCon made me pretty confident.
>>
>>6242062
Two nitpicky things really bum me out on this:
The forearm pieces not being attachable to the shoulders(which is the iconic look for him, and gives him traditional Autobot leader pauldrons), and two: how wonky the tank mode looks. For as much shit the original Op Op's vehicle modes get, I do think the tank mode felt solidly designed, and the fists joining together at the front felt iconic. Here they're just held between the fists and it just looks less powerful. still, it looks real cool.
>>
>>6242860
There are pegs on the pieces that might allow you to do this but the holes in the shoulder are painted so you would be scraping the paint.
>>
Still waiting for Striker Noir to get in.

Over halfway through March now, did they delay it or something?
>>
>>6242911

Shit takes time depending on how things are shipped. Also the PO dates a lot of sites give are just pure bullshit. BBTS I know for a fact just slaps a month on any product and then just adjusts it to the next month as needed when it rolls over to a new month.

Speaking of waiting for things to come in, I've got something sitting in Texas that says it's delayed due to weather. Is Texas having shit weather or something?
>>
When's our next opportunity to get new 3rd party news and sneak peaks? TFCon?
>>
>>6241186
fuck pat lee
>>
>>6243158
Yeah unless there's a toy show in China between now and then.
>>
>>6241782
That's the best looking one but unfortunately, it'll be way to big to fit with the other Dibots.
>>6242110
No pic but about two or three heads taller.
>>6242775
Not even close.
>>
Are there any 3rd party kits for TR Sixshot? I wouldn't mind one for a new headsculpt and fill the gap in the wolf head.
>>
>>6243567

There hasn't really been many 3P kits for anything since CW. No one really knows why, considering the CW stuff seemed so popular.
>>
>>6243567
Most third parties are leaving that money on the table, so unfortunately your best bet is checking Shapeways. I've got a pair of jumbo-sized rifles in the (unpublished)prototype stage, but I haven't seen any head mods yet.

>>6243573
There's probably more money to be made in full figures, while kits and weapons are more of a labor-of-love thing.
>>
>>6243576
>There's probably more money to be made in full figures

I guess so. I know I've definitely bought some figures over getting kits to buff up my cheaper ones. Still, the CW hand/foot addons were generally damn nice.
>>
>>6243573

The last add-on kit I've seen has been for Ginrai, which was great. Surprised there haven't been more for Titans. Galvatron is in major need of one, and I'm sure there's a market for non-headmaster heads for the Leader figures.
>>
>>6242693
>>6242695
C'mon man! I've been waiting for this for like a million years now and all I get is a couple of images of yet another unpainted prototype?
>>
>>6243768

Welcome to third party transformers.
>>
File: IMAG2685[1].jpg (775 KB, 1520x2688)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
Pew pew pew.
>>
>>6243768
I feel you man, also I'm worried they missed the window of opportunity.

When they first started teasing it looked amazing, but since then weve had 4 or so 3p MP scaled megs and a few classics ones and now the official MP. Pretty much everyone has their ideal Megs by now.

Personally I'm a fan of classics size and comic looks so now that MMC has teased theirs (while not perfect) I'm set unless it ends up with shitty QC, but if that happens ill just go Rioter. And I'm sure I'm not the only one in that position, which is a shame, I want this figure to be succesful, but seems too late
>>
File: Collage.jpg (436 KB, 2000x717)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>No modern 3P MP astrotrain
>>
File: 1479117301050.jpg (1.12 MB, 2500x1574)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>6243925

Boldforms is doing a more gimmicky take on the character. All the megs are pretty different from one another so I think this one shouldn't have a hard time selling.
>>
File: Grimlock Comparison.jpg (130 KB, 1195x828)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Mine is in the mail and I'm excited.
>>
>>6244139

Nice. Am thinking about maybe getting him myself some day.
>>
>>6244150

I'll get Stomp and Caesium but I don't give a shit about the rest. Look too dated.
>>
>>6244151

Well, it's an MP of an 80's toy. What do you think it's gonna look like?
>>
>>6244139
Mine too!
>>
>>6244137
I'm really liking MP-36. I'm seriously considering him for my first Megatron. Anyone know how that whole orange plug stuff works? can i remove it once I get him delivered?
>>
>>6244199

That depends greatly on what country you live in. If you are in burgerland you should be fine.
>>
File: IMG_1296.jpg (34 KB, 370x397)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>6241175
It's amazing how utterly wrong you are. Like, it's not even a subjective thing, you're objectively wrong. Their Grimlock is the jewel of the line.
>>
I don't understand the hate Grinder is getting. He looks pretty neat to me. Maybe not 100% lineart accurate but he looks cool. I'm not really an MP guy but I'd be happy to have the FT Dinobots for my CHUG shelf and just have them be really big next to regular dudes AOE style.
>>
>>6244209
>>6244204

He's just a bigger MP-08 without the garbage gimmicks, looseness, and properly scaled. I don't understand how people DON'T love the shit out of him.
>>
>>6244199
>Anyone know how that whole orange plug stuff works? can i remove it once I get him delivered?

That will depend wholly upon who you buy from. Despotron, for example, came with a loosely inserted orange plug that you could just pull out. No glue, nothing.

Some places glue plugs in, and if they do that, it's a real bitch getting them out.
>>
>>6244199
BBTS will glue one in place. TFsource will just insert a removable one. Other retailers do different things.
>>
>>6244282

Oddly enough, I got my Despotron from BBTS and they didn't glue it. Did they glue shit in in the past or something?
>>
>>6244204
Nice projection.
>>
>>6244286

He was suggesting that opinions were facts but that's hardly projecting.
>>
>>6244290
>It's amazing how utterly wrong you are
>that post
That's 100% projecting.
>>
>>6244295

Projection is much like kitchen-sinking in that you drag nonsense into an argument. So a projecting post would read like follows:

"Wow you are so wrong about Grinder looking bad. I bet people like you fantasize about blowing burly black men because you're so wrong and gay."

Being wrong or right about Grinder naturally has nothing to do with wanting to felate black men, but the projection aspect comes from turning a secret desire and a surface taboo into a negative insult you can attribute to someone else.

I'm not defending chimping out about personal taste, but merely being dumb is not projecting any negative attributes to you.
>>
>>6244320
You should lurk more.
>>
>>6244338

I'm just using what knowledge I learned from college communication courses. I've been here for at least 7 years now so I know my way around some shitposts.
>>
>>6244295
Go to bed Gigapower.
>>
>>6244432
Why does Gigapower get so much hate? There's always some vitriol between 3P fans, but it seems GP gets a lot of fervent attackers(and defenders) more than usual.
>>
>>6244438

The only stuff I ever see people hating on is the shitty companies. KFC, mostly. Does Gigapower put out bad stuff or something? Never really see anyone mention them.
>>
>>6244438
Its because GP went head to head with FT with the MP Dinobot releases.

FT fans are quite rabid when it comes to competition.
>>
>>6244507
Quality wise they stumbled out the gate with their first run of Snarl with his thigh breaking out people. They fixed it with the Chrome version and supplied people with new pieces Their second release Grassor is pretty much solid. Like I said eariler I was so impressed with him I almost jumped from FT to GP but, Grinder won me back. That and GP are so slow and waste time releasing repaints.
>>
>>6244521

The animosity between the two companies fans are retarded. The tfw autistic shitflinging is gold. Genuinely underage consolewar tier shitflinging.

Giga went full gaudy with shiny paints and hugemungous sizes and accessories while FT went with G1 stylings and a more palatable scale. Two completely different takes.
>>
File: Sixshot4.jpg (1.31 MB, 1441x1489)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
No matter what 3P 'bots I buy, I keep coming back to this guy as my favorite overall. Will there ever be a 3P 'bot as perfect as this guy ever again?
>>
File: 1462989085189.jpg (234 KB, 588x800)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>6244682

Pic related is as close to flawless as one could reasonably expect.
>>
File: Overlord1.jpg (1.07 MB, 1311x1319)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>6244686

Yeah, he is pretty great too.
>>
>>6244285
They state in descriptions that the plug will be glued in on all of their gun-formers. At least they did back in december when i was in the market for despotron.
>>
File: Megatron1.jpg (1.38 MB, 1789x1535)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>6244718

Well, mine didn't have a dot of glue on it. Came right out. Maybe they state it but don't actually do it? I dunno. Maybe I got lucky?
>>
>>6244686
>>6244700
Thirding Carnifex for being amazing.
>>
>>6244750

SOON
>>
>>6244432
Go troll redit.
>>6244718
IIRC they also stated that it was glued on MP-5 but it was just plugged.
>>
>>6244818

>bigger
>Non shit shoulders
>No shitty ass gimmicks ruining articulation
>100% better hands
>no non-locking sliding torso
>solid legs
>Smaller profile wing kibble, but much thicker and "armor" like.
>better accurate barrel chest

I'm not picking this up or anything but I've owned the original MP and was very disappointed. What the fuck are people hating about this?

>>6242695

>designer said no paint on anywhere but the face

They should at least pick out those details in the torso or give the plastic a finish.

t. bobo
>>
>>6244947
>What the fuck are people hating about this?

The only thing I hate is the price.

Still cheaper than MP Megs though.
>>
>>6244947
Shitty proportions. Dino mode is worse than the official one.
>>
FT rep on tfwautism forum said they would offer a more G1 head and claw upgrade kit for Grinder at a later date. They couldn't make it too accurate apparently as some retailers threatened to pull it for being too close to a knock off.

>>6245002

LITTLE
GREY
DINOSAURS
>>
>>6245004
>They couldn't make it too accurate apparently as some retailers threatened to pull it for being too close to a knock off.
ONE retailer asked them not to copy the MP-8 mold. That makes a huge difference.
>>
>>6245004
>They couldn't make it too accurate
>in a 3P MP line
>too accurate

How fucking retarded are people? Isn't that the whole point? To make it accurate?
>>
>>6245004
Yeah that head bugs me. I like how it's closer to a real T Rex head but it's less detailed.
>>
>>6245210
Exactly! I actually really like the shape of it, but the lack of rivets and stuff put me off.
>>
File: Tarn.jpg (1.46 MB, 1865x1441)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
Look who arrived today, finally!
>>
File: Tarn2.jpg (1.03 MB, 1103x1445)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>6245247

This is the reissue, if anyones wondering. I totally missed out on the first run. Joints are all just the right amount of tightness. Seems to balance pretty well. Box was a lot smaller than I expected, turns out he comes in tank mode, VS the other guys coming in their robot modes.

Only negative I've found so far is his arm cannons are really fucking bulky. You can't just hinge his double elbows up, you've gotta turn them to the side first and then push them up. Not really much of a negative, but a little annoying. Haven't tried to pry his face mask off yet, seems to be on there pretty well.
>>
File: TarnBoopsYourNose.jpg (1.71 MB, 1969x1531)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>6245262

I guess now all I need is just for them to put out the rest of the team. They've all been pretty solid so far.
>>
>>6245290
Im excited for the rest of the team and a bit nervous cause as big as Tarn is, imagine how big Tesarus is going to have to be. I hope he wont cost more than $200 but we'll see.
>>
>>6245300

I would probably expect a $150-200 price tag. But I guess we'll see. I hope he comes in cheaper than Overlord at least.
>>
File: Tarn3.jpg (1.15 MB, 1860x1535)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
Honestly surprised they didn't make the turret compress a bit or something for the arm, just to make it easier to manuver.
>>
So in the sea of unofficial Devastators and one very bad official one, suppose you got to design your ideal Devastator (let's assume money is no object, and the quality works out perfect). You have creative control over how it's made, how ity looks, what size it is, how the combiner kibble is implemented etc etc, but you don't have to actually engineer it yourself. How would your perfect Devastator look?

Mine wold be something like this:

>Slightly taller than a CW combiner in gestalt mode
>Individuals between Deluxe and Voyager height, quite bulky
>Stylistically they'd be reasonably G1 accurate, but not slavishly so, with industrial-looking detailing (not pointless greebles) and slightly more colour breakup
>Vehicle modes would be quite bulky and chunky, a bit like the Cybertron line
>Whilst not Figuarts poseable they would have all the necessities (especially ankles).
>Forearms would be able to flip the ands around and replace them with drills, either for drill punch action or to have them as little drill tanks when not combined
>The chest wing, hips and thighs would form a trailer to transport Bonecrusher when not combined that could be pulled by Hook (think Warbotron's Bruticus)
>The rifle would be highly modular and could be disassembled into individual weapons
>>
>>6245312
>>6245423

Do you have a soda can or mp you could pose him next to?
>>
File: TarnSize.jpg (1.19 MB, 1289x1534)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>6245431

If you just want size I can do this.
>>
>>6245428

>G1 accurate in design but not to the point of plain, think FT instead of Takara
>all mp scaled in height
>bulky
>All combiner bits partsform on and can stow in long haul or can transform into a trailer to get pulled
>big as fuck when combined 22" or so

Basically what FT is doing already
>>
>>6245439

He's smaller than I thought.
>>
>>6245452
Not the other guy but he's about the size of a large hasbro voyager figure, not really all that big honestly. Kind've a shame because I wish he scaled better with their Overlord since they're both roughly their comic versions. Tarn would need to come up to Overlord's chest for that to work but oh well.
>>
>>6245428
>suppose you got to design your ideal Devastator

-CHUG Deluxe to maybe small Voyagerish size, the end goal being that in combined mode it scales with the CW stuff roughly.
-Reasonably G1 accurate.
-Chest shield/forearms/hands partsforms as usual, only way to do it right and not compromise the individual 'bots.
-not $600 fucking dollary doos
-Full compliment of G1 guns and a seperate gun for Devy
-NOT $600 FUCKING DOLLARS HOLY SHIT

Thats all you gotta fuckin' do. Sound so simple, but no one can do it.
>>
>>6245465

Market has upscaled. Everything is huge now. Combiners are two feet tall, giant 200 dollar dinobots are everywhere, Fanstoys is releasing magnus tier big bots every other release. Citybots and titans galore, etc.

"Reasonable" has left the equation.
>>
File: HowHorrifying.jpg (48 KB, 420x338)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>6245479

MP sizing was a mistake.
>>
>>6245479

Makes you wonder how far they're gonna go with this.

A six-part, $300-each release of a three-feet-tall movie accurate Unicron?
>>
>>6245511

MP-sized FortMax that turns into a shed for you to enshrine your other 3P Transformers in.
>>
I wish someone would do a Hybrid Style line
Highly detailed
Well articulated
Optional parts such as hands, heads, ect.
I don't care if there are some part formers in it, just imagine a 4 inch tall mini MP seeker.
>>
>>6243573
You know how some poor people are dumb enough to put $2000 hubcaps on a $500 car? Now imagine that car dealers see this and raise car prices to $2500. That's where we are with 3rd party accessories.
>>
>>6245585

I'd rather get a good MP Seeker first.
>>
>>6245585
Transfags are size queens, and value to them correlates to size, so you can only charge so much for anything below deluxe size. MPs are elegant enough to be shrunk down to Basic/Scout size. But good luck getting people to pay $40+ for one. Already people hesitate paying $30 for Legend sized figures. Also, people are committed to that Legends size because its the accepted size to pair with citybots. It doesn't really work, but Hybrid size would be even worse.
>>
File: TarnTank.jpg (793 KB, 1571x811)
793 KB
793 KB JPG
>>6245662

I think the best size range is Legend to Voyager. Beyond that things start getting a little too big. I do like the occasional HUEG 'bot though. A little variation is nice, but I wouldn't want every 'bot to be Big McLargehuge.
>>
>get Cynicus and Anarchus finally to go with Kultur
>Cynicus broken out of the box

Fuckin hell, at least MMC is good for replacement parts, they're already requesting the part from the factory.
>>
>>6245428

With those restrictions, i would make a movie devastator team in deluxe scale, with individual bot modes unique to each component, includong a wrecking ball bot to affix to the crotch, and with metal bits for the alt modes, so you can play with them like tonka toys.

Ship it with some kinetic sand in bags for padding, and !ake sure every bot has good lightpiping and articulation, offer an alternative option for the ball bot as a Buzz saw .
>>
File: VosRiding.jpg (780 KB, 966x1235)
780 KB
780 KB JPG
>>6245695

Damn man, what was broken on him?
>>
Anybody know about this seller?
http://www.ebay.com/usr/aiaiaiyanhong279?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

He's got some stuff for real cheap. Seems kind of like a scam?
>>
>>6245695
Can I get the page to contact MMC? My Cynicus is missing the right bracer on its left arm.
>>
eBay flash sale going on, got this for 113. Still not entirely happy with the head or alt mode, but otherwise I love the aesthetics. I'm apprehensive about Maketoys Jazz and FTs Galvatron, since I expect Takara or another 3P attempt at either, so I passed on those two for now.
>>
>>6245817
Forgot my pic
>>
>>6245818
I just want someone to attempt a version that doesn't cheat the chest/shoulder windows.
>>
>>6245829
But cheating the chest windows is G2 accurate
>>
>>6245829
The Hasbro RTS version and Battle Tanker
>>
>>6245817

The flash sale is great. You can get a TFC Seacon limb for ~$62.
>>
>>6245829
Maketoys battle sentinel
>>
>>6245852
>flash sale
>completely miss it due to having no money

Crap.
>>
>>6245662
You do realize that has nothing to do with the transfags right? That applies to every toyline with big toys ever.
>>
File: grin lernturn.jpg (27 KB, 264x351)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>6241080
>mfw I found this Grimlock mint in box at a con for $85
>mfw I checked eBay and the cheapest listing was $200

He was my holy grail for some time. Feels good every time I walk in the room and see him standing there.
>>
>>6246323
Different Grimlock. This one just came out, is bigger, and done by an unofficial company
>>
>>6244137
Surprisingly dx9 looks the best in that pic. Clean and streamlined look on the alt mode and the good face sculpt, only downfall is the back but official is just as bad or worse.
>>
>>6244818
Quick question, I assume they got rid of the retarded tail/head gimmick right? The one that makes the figure wobble.
>>
>>6246332

No tail wag gimmick, and the sword light up feature is actually constained to the sword so no basic bitch fused fist.
>>
Voyager IDW OP when? MMC, I'm looking at you
>>
>>6246441

We MP now.
>>
>>6246439
Man, guess I'll just keep a watch on this guy and pawn off my MP.
>>
>>6246446
We MP all the time, now gimme voyager one and I'll shut up for a while.
>>
File: C1o2sA5UcAATNdm.jpg (374 KB, 2048x1151)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>6246446
I really want the GC one. I love complicated figures.
>>
>>6246448

Mine is out for delivery so I'll have some pics this evening.
>>
Unique Toys is doing a "leader class" AoE Lockdown, consider me curious as fuck
>>
Question: why can legends ginrai's guns connect together?
>>
>>6246651

I'm hoping by leader class they just mean that it has the classic Lockdown "unfold-really-tall" transformation, I don't really want a giant Lamborghini
>>
>>6246656

Pet doggo
>>
>>6246660
gdi I want it for the dog to use as the Pet for my DJD guys, that thing's nearly perfect

I wonder if anyone would be willing to sell me just the dog
>>
>>6246651

The AoE Lockdown design is an ugly as sin generic grey fucker. Honesty anything unique toys does will probably be a improvement.
>>
File: 1485447523098.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>6245312
>Filename
>>
File: TarnsReadingHabits.jpg (1.6 MB, 1891x1303)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>6246690

I always love me some filenames. Too much time on /v/ I guess.
>>
>>6246916
Looking at that paper he's holding, I can only imagine he's reading reviews or pics of snuff films.
>>
>>6246956

Obviously, he reads it for the articles.
>>
>>6246651
>>6246656
>>6246660
Well, that's not something I would've ever expected, but I'm on board.
>>
File: 20170321_154519.jpg (3.5 MB, 2960x4520)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB JPG
>>
File: 20170321_160411.jpg (3.58 MB, 4492x2924)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB JPG
He's fucking great.
>>
File: 20170321_161511.jpg (3.37 MB, 2960x4376)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
>>
File: tarn.jpg (120 KB, 830x518)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>6247045
>>
>>6246450
Same.
>>
>>6247260

I don't get it.

>>6247218
>>6247223
>>6247224

He looks good. Is he creaky though? I remember one review of the figure and like every move they made of it he was creaking like a fat guy walking through an old house with wooden floors.
>>
Ffffuck. I wish he had more classic display options, but this thing looks way too good. Now I know how you G1 fanboys feel. I just hope we get a TM2 or Transmetal style Megatron to go with it.
>>
>>6247281

Classic display options?
>>
>>6247293
Forearm able to peg onto the top of the shoulder, and arm-shoulder connections that can extend to make it width wider. All things considered, aesthetically it looks nicer the way PE did it, but I would've liked the option. After nearly 20 years of having OpOp with the shoulder armor, seeing it off looks kinda naked.
>>
>>6246651
I wouldn't say not to a robot mode accurate Lockdown.
>>
>>6247273

A very quiet creak in his right thigh swivel right out the box. You'd be hard pressed to notice it. I didn't until your question sent me looking for noise.
>>
>>6247336

Well then I guess they fixed whatever made the reviewed one so creaky then. Because trust me, you'd have noticed it, as it sounded like two fat people humping on a bed with bad springs. Thats how creaky it was.
>>
>>6247340

It was horrible. I saw the test shot reviews. Every time you moves his hips out the toy screamed at you.

Nah. He's fucking great. Other than the mild weirdness of one hand seeming to prefer to hold on to the sword than the gun (and vice versa) I don't have a single complaint, and it's a small one at that.

It's a 10/10 for me.
>>
>>6246325
Ohhhhh, I see.
Either way, fucking stoked I got that big bastard.
>>
>>6246656
>>6246651

If you're right, i hope someone does an affordable KO of it.
>>
>>6247273
>Is he creaky though?
All FT figures are.
>>
>>6247273
I got him yesterday.
He's really better in hand then in some of the pictures online and I'm positively surprised. If you have the other dibots getting Grinder is a no brainer (unless you want to wait for Gigapower). He is beefy and sturdy. Nothing loose, tightness and balance feel akin to Sever. It has less diecast, comparable with Stomp. So he's heavy but not to heavy. Transformation is pleaseable which means it's one of the best for FT yet.
His face is such an improvement over MP8 btw. Really makes a difference. You can even make an argument that altmode is better then MP8. MP8 has more the season 2 looks, he's more goofy, lovable and less of a threat. Grinder's altmode looks more like season 1 Grimlock: big, threatening and meaty.
>>
>>6247273
>>6247720
There is no creacking on mine btw.
Not saying he's better then Stomp as in alrge part that is subjective, but in some respects he is an improvement. In terms of buildquality he is arguably the best I have from FT (I don't have Sovereign so can't compare with him), but it is at the expense of diecast, although many won't mind that.
>>
>>6245814
http://www.mastermind-creations.com/support.html

They got back to me pretty quick when my Cynicus was broken out of the box, but actually getting the stuff to you is slow af. Trying contacting your retailer first.
>>
File: IMG_9283.jpg (1.15 MB, 2881x2448)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
Really love these guys. This starscream is muh favs
>>
File: Reximus_V_Grinder.jpg (70 KB, 960x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>6242110
Found one.

I kind of prefer Reximus more.
>>
>>6247281
This looks awesome but I never watched the show, only original BW. It'll probably never happen, but I would love an og Primal-colored one, like gray and black and red.

As is, I may save up a few months "toy budgets" and get this guy. I love some gorilla-formers.
>>
File: test.jpg (64 KB, 900x960)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
So I feel in love with the tank mode and now he has a silver face, I think he might work for me.

So help me with my first possible 3p purchase, where do I get this guy from (my normal supplier of Australian based origin is pre-ordered out and currently trying to shift business away from them), robot kingdom, I ain't american and don't want wallet rape.

Any notes on kfc's stuff, or anything about dikta to be concerned about?
>>
>>6247878

He's a bit too big. Plus the blue is fucking weird.
>>
>>6247887

>KFC

Wait for reviews.
>>
>>6247892
O-ok, I take that as a warning on iffy quality.

Will wait
>>
>>6247891
There is a g1 show colored version of him, still has painted silver but everything else is basically mp08.

Still big tho
>>
>>6247896

KFC has been doing much better than usual. Their junkeons were genuinely pretty good. But they aren't reliable like Maketoys or FansToys.
>>
>>6247898
Still wish their Victory Leo wasn't so mediocre. Everything was too tight out of the package, the head is a bit of a mess and his arm panels that conceal his hands don't stay closed at all
>>
>>6247896
>O-ok, I take that as a warning on iffy quality.

KFC is synonomous with shit quality, so yeah, wait. Sometimes they get a rare, decent figure, but only sometimes, and even then they usually have an issue here or there anyway.
>>
>>6247878
Man, Grinder is just so underwhelming.

Did FT hire a different designer or something? This is probably one of FT's low points for sure.
>>
>>6248028
What makes you think so? Do you have any dibots yourself?
He's really nice in hand

t. shill
>>
>>6247887
Never buy a KFC product unless you had the opportunity to handle it extensively.
>>6247892
Waiting for reviews is useless. Most shitty KFC products are great if you listen to the reviewers.
>>6248028
>Did FT hire a different designer or something?
As a matter of fact, Grinder wasn't designed by the guy who did the other Dibots. I don't remember the whole story but it's on TFW.
>>6248111
>this post
>t. shill
Yeah, t.shill.
>>
>>6248153

Grinder is great my dude. Flawlessly built, properly scaled, glorious in grey and gold, etc.
>>
>>6248154
It looks like shit. I don't care if it's solid.
>>
>>6248153
>As a matter of fact, Grinder wasn't designed by the guy who did the other Dibots. I don't remember the whole story but it's on TFW.
yeah tfw posters really know what's going on!
>Yeah, t.shill
you didn't answer my questions
>>
File: 20170322_132418.jpg (3.95 MB, 4032x3024)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB JPG
Did I do good, /toy/?
>>
>>6248214
Oh shit. Yeah you did.

Unfortunately me flying from NY to OR would cost as much as getting one at retail. heh.
>>
>>6248168
I'm not the one you asked. And yes, TFW is the place with the most behind the scenes informations, believe it or not.
>>
>>6248214
Jesus that's a good deal. Wish I could get anything for that much off.
>>
>>6248216
>>6248231
To be fair, it is open and lightly used. However its complete and unbroken. even the spru sheet with the little bits and accessories is intact.
>>
>>6248214

They must of thought it was a cheap knock off or something.
>>
>>6248214
>>6248254
There is a cheap KO of this figure. I'd say there's a pretty high chance that's what's in the pic.
>>
>>6248254
>>6248263
I'm fairly certain its not a ko and the guy knew what it was. He told me it was priced that way because it came to him used ave the business is a fairly reputable one.
>>
>>6248263

There is no KO for Utopia yet. All we saw was a teaser for an upsized KO with ports to make it compatible with 5mm stuff.
>>
File: Tony 2.png (498 KB, 569x629)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>6247273
>I don't get it
>>
File: tankertron.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
And speaking of new third party movie shit, Tanker Megs at leader scale and lots of stuff done to him.
>>
File: dragger.jpg (81 KB, 720x960)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Everything about this but the gun looks great. I mean, that fucking gun.
>>
File: draggerbak.jpg (60 KB, 540x960)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
clean and mean
>>
File: nu DLC.jpg (44 KB, 720x517)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Mastermade pinhead dlc
>>
File: Sad.gif (103 KB, 500x253)
103 KB
103 KB GIF
>>6248358
>DLC is so pervasive even fucking action figures have it now

Truly, this is the worst timeline.
>>
>>6248393
That would be Downfall. Third is clearly the child timeline because tp is explicitly referenced in a cutscene
>>
Not 3P, not Transformers, but I figure its relevant to people's interests here.
Yaamato/Arcadia's VF-1 1/60 scale figure has officially been KO'd and preorders are starting to open up. Macross figures are notoriously expensive on the secondary market , so it'll be interesting to see if these are any good and it'd be nice for more people to experience these in a way.
>>
>>6248397
>third
This*
>>
>>6248399
LINKS
>>
>>6248355
I'll definitely be getting this dude almost entirely because of the 6 wheel aspect.
>>
>>6248403
http://m.intl.taobao.com/search/search.html?q=macross%20KO
>>
>>6248357
>heel wheels
muhdick.jpg
>>
>>6248358
Looks like it comes with extra stuff for the scorpions and a gun too, right? Looks... good!
>>
>>6247302
You can do the forearm plating on the shoulder thing, most reviewers or photographers are just too retarded to know to do it.
>>
>>6248399
Oh god, I've wanted this fucker for a million years but could never swallow the price, please god KO this obscure motherfucker.
>>
>>6248429
>can't swallow the price
>posting in a 3P thread

...Are...Are these things starting at like, $1,000 a pop or something?
>>
File: 1489365263255.jpg (79 KB, 470x470)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>6248358
Ehh, I'll probably be in the minority but I think this is one time the SD head was superior.
>>
>>6248501
Bandai stuff is around $150-200 at retail for larger stuff, but goodluck getting it at MSRP. Preorders fill up in seconds, and secondary market prices jump hours after release.

Arcadia/Yamato's stuff is easier to get a hold of, but expensive lately. Arcadia is the current form of the company, Yamato the original. In the Yamato era, they made so many figures that they went for cheap, as low as $80. Those days are over, and now a lot of those discounted figures now for for $300+
>>
>>6248501
I collect legends mostly. Not everyone in 3P drops $200+ per figure regularly.
>>
>>6248540

I see an awful lot of 3P combiners in these threads to think otherwise.
>>
File: 1403120762770.png (732 KB, 922x703)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>6248563
I need this smug bastard in my collection but, MP megs and vehicle insurance are creeping up on me.
>>
>>6248576

Just try to save up what you can when you can. It's what I do.
>>
>>6248590
Them comparing their stat cards reminds me so much of their tank pissing contest in the comic that that seems perfectly in-character. Nicely done dude.
>>
File: OverlordExploitable.jpg (164 KB, 707x709)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>6248769

Yeah, that part had me laughing. It was inspiration for the pics.
>>
>>6248352
>hey breathing

I need both of those Megatrons. Jfc
>>
>>6247784
Hey thanks they're planning to send out my missing arm bracer and teared up right hand.
>>
Finally got my Kutur. I get the complaints about the face, but the fact I can't bend his arm more than a couple degrees with the fusion cannons on it bothers me waaaaay more.

If they do an add-on pack a fix for that better be part of it.

Also got Sovereign. Absolutely gorgeous but so damn hefty it's hard to do much more than pose him. Not great for fiddling with.

Will unbox Grinder tomorrow.
>>
>>6248837
>If they do an add-on pack a fix for that better be part of it.
That was mentioned but I don't know how they can improve it really.
>>
>>6248841

They need to redesign the whole piece.

Offset where the cannons attach push the top one forward and the bottom one back.

Maybe make the cannons themselves a bit shorter too, if I'm being greedy.
>>
>>6248837
>but the fact I can't bend his arm more than a couple degrees with the fusion cannons on it bothers me waaaaay more.

I usually just turn his arm at the swivel, then move the elbow where I need it, then turn it back. It's an extra step, but it's not the end of the world.

But yeah if they do an optional pack they should probably just include a really tiny fusion canon holding part that places the canons closer to the arm.
>>
>>6248841

If they would have made the cannon piece accurate in the first place this wouldn't have even happened. Tarn's cannons are supposed to be closer together one is offset so the bottom one protrudes more than the top. If it was accurate the entire piece would clear the shoulder pad when bending the elbow.
>>
>>6248311
There's a KO by the same guys who KOed Giant.
>>
>>6249055
I believe you're mistaken, can't find anything but a canceled OS KO.
>>
>>6248955
>If they would have made the cannon piece accurate in the first place
When MMC mentioned maybe doing a Kultur fix-it kit, alot of people speculated that they let the figure be released as-is on purpose without fixing any of the things they knew they could do better because they wanted to sell the add ons later.
They made sure Kultur was just good enough and looked good enough that everyone would still want one, but not so perfect that they couldnt sell you a nice upgrade set later.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1242x925)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
Is there any way in hell this Crosshairs transforms? Those ankle wheels make me want to believe...
>>
>>6249116

Remember when months ago someone on /toy/ linked a youtube video about a guy who talked all about the 3P industry?

Remember how one of the things he said was 3P's were going to start doing things more their way to pave the way for addon kits to make things "just right"?
>>
>>6249286
Remember when that's not what he said? Remember when it was debunked and the guy actually had 0 connection to any 3P?
>>
>>6249275
Damn these look good. What company?
>>
>>6248214

If it's the original then fuck yeah. Watch out with the leg panels, I managed to damage one of the hinges. Fortunately it does not affect the transformation.
>>
File: 20170323_134648.jpg (3.54 MB, 4032x3024)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
So this guy its super fun. Best city/base mode I've seen
>>
>>6249480
Of course its sideways.
>>
>>6249327
They look like customs, I see parts of the retail toys and lego parts
>>
>>6249480
Just know, I am incredibly jealous. I really love how he looks, but I can't justify retail vs all the other stuff I could buy for it. But $150 he definitely would have been worth it.

Post more pics. I want to live vicariously.
>>
File: 20170322_204426.jpg (3.62 MB, 4032x3024)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB JPG
>>6249488
METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST

I'd take better shots but I don't think he'd fit in my light box
>>
File: 20170323_140126.jpg (3.2 MB, 4032x3024)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
>>6249490
One thing really like about him is how massive he feels. That's something the generations city bots never really captured for me. Sure the toys are big but they don't give of that special sense of enormity. Gen Fort Max feels like a big version of a regular bot to me but Utopia convinces me of its scale.
>>
File: 20170323_140157.jpg (2.9 MB, 4032x3024)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB JPG
>>6249500
>>
File: 20170323_140233.jpg (3.15 MB, 4032x3024)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>6249501
>>
File: 20170323_142902.jpg (3.68 MB, 4032x3024)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
>>6249503
Tacticool visor activated.
>>
>>6249516
i've got you in my sights.
>>
>>6249292
I still need a source on this
>>
>>6249503
>>6249501
>>6249500
Ugh. It looks so cool outside at a low angle like that. Jfc, might save up my "toy budget" and bite the bullet.
>>
File: devil_stinger.jpg (100 KB, 640x854)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>6249516
I was thinking about picking this guy up the other night but then i saw that maketoys is doing Black Zarak, and he looks pretty rad.
>>
Are there any good non-MP scale figures of Snarl? I really want a Snarl but don't want a $200 giant who'll dwarf everything I own.
>>
>>6248214
>Utopia

>400 goddamn dollars online

I live in seattle but i might have to make the drive. Shit, i could take the train and still save money.
>>
>>6249810
I'm sorry to disappoint you but it was the only one he had. Los of other good stuff there though, both 3p and official. Got the Iron Factory Overlord there for $32
>>
>>6249682
Go read the original thread on TFW2005.
>>
File: DSCN0915.jpg (401 KB, 924x1000)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>6250130
>>
File: DSCN0918.jpg (680 KB, 1055x1056)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
>>6249484
>>
File: DSCN0921.jpg (673 KB, 1259x944)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>6247878
>>
File: 19201716256.jpg (196 KB, 960x729)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>6250294
They're kind of goofy, but I love these little guys. I got the KO of the set and they are well worth the $50.
>>
>>6250364

I kinda want that set, but not for $150. Especially when DX9 is notorious for shitting out improved versions of their Legends figures so they might go back and fix a few of the issues with them later on.
>>
>>6250534
There's a KO set for 50$. I have it, and the poster you're responding to was posting it because he has it too. It's well worth the 50$. They're loveable little bricks.
>>
>>6250618
Honestly if I could just figure out a way to lengthen most of their arms I'd be fine with them. That's like my one major complaint (besides combined mode's loose elbows and mix master's awful feet).
>>
>>6250364
How's the plastic/paint quality? Is it simplified at all compared to the real version?
>>
>>6250637
The paint on mine looks perfect, no noticeable imperfections. The plastic feels like brand new legos, which to me feels really good.
>>
>>6250130
I read that thread, it doesn't seem conclusive. Dr. Wu denied knowing him, but that could be a business thing. He was called out on some of his info but it seems more like he was just out of date, like he mentioned.

Unless there's another thread I missed.
>>
>>6250651
The guy never gave any proof he was in the know, there was 0 reason for him to be in the know either (the guy wasn't working in China, wasn't a friend of anyone, wasn't a toy designer, nothing), nobody in the know vouched for him, Dr Wu said he didn't know him, people with known connections said they never heard of what he was talking about, several things he said were completely retarded to the point only a complete moron with absolutely no knowledge of the scene/market could think they made sense...

Yeah, you're right, it's not conclusive, at all.
>>
>>6248352
>>
>>6249480

G1 Metro still has a warm place in my heart.

For my money...

G1 - Best city mode
Utopia - Best vehicle mode
Generations - Best robot mode
>>
>>6250836
Utopia makes me really want to see maketoys do a fort max
>>
File: px10-jupiter-11.jpg (76 KB, 811x960)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I'm thinking of getting pic related. I like the FOC design and I hear Megatron is planned for sometime later down the line. Is there anything I should know about the figure beforehand? I've heard lots of good things
>>
>>6250854

..Or a Trypticon? Except we're getting a really good one... who happens to be in pretty good scale with this guy...
>>
>>6250869
I actually like the official generations Trypticon more than the WFC 3p one that just came out.

3p comes in two halves and takes up way too much space in too many directions.
>>
File: Based.jpg (2.21 MB, 3264x1836)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>
File: 1488586074195.jpg (118 KB, 1000x1000)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>6250875

Ooo, I dunno... I dig him.
>>
>>6250878
Don't get me wrong I love the look. But he has a massive footprint on the shelf with that tail
>>
>>6250877

I'd buy the shit out of Maketoys Utopia if they downscaled it to G1 height
>>
>>6250292
>>6250293
>>6250294
>>6250364

All are KO.
>>
>>6250878
His crotch has a mouth
>>
>>6250699
Aside from Dr. Wu, one other person said he was inaccurate. And why would anyone in the industry vouch for him? The majority of what he did was talk shit - of course they wouldn't want to confirm his involvement in anything.

Shit, I'm inclined to believe he's a phony as well, but I need more evidence either way.
>>
File: ths0304-07.jpg (144 KB, 610x963)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvZVBb5vlgY

This thing looks pretty nice for around $15.
>>
>>6251311

Angry Crotch Mouth Meme!
>>
>>6250878

The only thing I never really liked about this design is the size of the head. It's too small. But it always was.
>>
>>6251600
It's nice and cheap, but why is it so cheap?

Also, I don't really "get it" I guess. It's sorta like a slightly better articulated G1 Soundwave? What exactly compelled someone to make this?
>>
>>6251600

What is this sized at? I wouldn't mind a legion or smaller one that way...
>>
>>6250651
>>6251583
Are you stupid? Do you believe everyone saying they have inside knowledge just because?
I have a good one for you: FansToys is MMC are Takara with a false identity. Their goal is to make you buy the same figures twice. They're also gonna drop Transformers soon in favor of MLP.
As long as nobody proves me wrong, I'm definitely an insider you should trust.
>>
>>6251622
>Also, I don't really "get it" I guess. It's sorta like a slightly better articulated G1 Soundwave
What's not to get? That's like all of transformers.

Also I believe it's legends class.
>>
>>6251600
>Hot Warriors
>Hot War
Fuck this Im hard
>>
>>6251641
>They're also gonna drop Transformers soon in favor of MLP

Well, they did kill the TF-only convention just to infect it with that shit in a multi-brand convention...

Even your obvious lies have a seed of sad truth in them.
>>
>>6251635

Legends. Only downside seems to be it's lacking arm swivels. Which is weird, since it looks like it'd easily accommodate them.
>>
File: GALAXY SCREAM.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Oh shit its habbenig
>>
File: more dinobutts.jpg (108 KB, 1024x768)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
All the dx9 legends dinobots.
>>
File: blacky.jpg (120 KB, 910x960)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
IF's obvious remold.
>>
File: shittex.jpg (85 KB, 960x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Toyworlds....vortex? That's gotta be mistransformed but I don't see it getting much better...
>>
>>6250877
All your bases belong to us.
>>
File: garfield fat.gif (40 KB, 321x200)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
>>6252108
>>
>>6252108
Kinda getting a very slight movie Blackout vibe with the bits behind his shoulders and the rotors hanging down like that.
>>
>>6252108
>TW not even once
>>
>>6252102
>Unicron trilogy 3Ps
ARMADA PRIME W H E N
>>
File: IMG_7480.jpg (2.01 MB, 4032x2628)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
Decided to go with Giga for my MP Dinobot fix. Like, three years later. Damn, this thing feels good. And I love the toy aesthetic so much. I respect FT but they lol dull to me. Will probably pick up Grassor in a few weeks.

This pairing looks nice to me
>>
>>6252244
>GALAXY CONVOY W H E N
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>6250858

He's a solid chunk. He's fairly accurate to the concept art and built like a brick, but as a trade off he's not nearly as dynamic or poseable next to the official release and its gappy/balljointed construction. He's more limited than he should be in the legs, ankles, knees, and shoulders. The shoulder pad assembly is a hassle to work around. Finagling the the thrusters through the legs via the double hinges they are on is a process you have to learn how to do right. The weapons are great and the sword/axe bits can be configured in multiple ways. Honestly the greatest accomplishment of the figure is how nice it looks from the back which sounds odd saying.
Of the two recent releases I like Mors better but by no means is this guy subpar.

I think the proportions of the Second Chance KO FOC Prime were better but the figure itself is a pile of garbage.
>>
>>6251641
Read my second post again. It's not that I believe him, but that I need more solid evidence either way.
>>
>>6252102
Goddamnit I must have this.
>>
>>6252102
I WANT IT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!
>>
>>6251937
Hybrid style more like, afterall, it is THS03
>>
>>6252116

Well, the four big boys belong to ME.
>>
nu fred

>>6253029
>>
>>6252347
>I need evidences to prove that something I believe without any evidence is wrong
Yes, you're an idiot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.