[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 20 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: review_spk_8.jpg (24 KB, 500x375)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
[Adult Swim] and CN related toys?

>Saw Space Ghost '60s cartoon reruns and Coast to Coast as a kid
>Wanted a Space Ghost figure for forever.
>Saw one at K-Mart
>Cried and begged and whined to my parents.
>Still didnt get it
>Fast forward about 10 or so years
>22
>Just bought it on eBay for triple the price it originally was.
>Same scale as my marvel/DC figures

Despite the paint rub on the neck I love him and make small weird interviews with my marvel stuff/figmas. I really wanna grab the rest of the set but they're ungodly expensive.

Did they ever make any other Adult Swim toys? (Aside from vinyl junk and the new Rick and Morty toys.)
>>
Some, yeah.

Robot Chicken had a short line from Jazwares including figures for the chicken, mad scientist, and robot fucking a washing machine.

Aqua Teen had a small vinyl set as a SDCC exclusive like 15 years ago.

Sealab and Harvey Birdman had a few sets that came out, packed with all kinds of accessories.

And the Venture Bros have had some megos and shit.

So yeah, there are some options for you out there.
>>
>>6517435
Palisades had a very short lived AS line

Also there's Rick and Morty figures by Funko.
>>
Unga Bunga
>>
File: IMG_20170813_211723312.jpg (1.39 MB, 1836x3264)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
There is the mezco 1:12 space ghost. It's 10/10
>>
>>6517268
I met George Lowe the other day at a signing and someone had that kit to be signed and I was so jealous. Congrats OP on getting it off Ebay!
>>
Will we ever get a readily available TOM figure?
>>
File: review_capcaveman_1.jpg (67 KB, 800x582)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>6517793
...and Son! DAD! DAD!
>>
Does the new One:12 Space Ghost fit with the desk that the old Space Ghost came with?
>>
>>6517268
>triple the price
>all over eBay for barely $20
>oh no, now I'm broke, how will I survive
>>
File: IMG_6681.jpg (295 KB, 1242x1191)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Picked this up at comic con this year. The mothmonsterman disengrated soon after I opened it. But the master shake is great
>>
>>6530588
>The mothmonsterman disengrated soon after I opened it.
how? can it be fixed? i regret missing that guy
>>
>>6530593
It's just the material. Like that old Toybiz Morbius. The rubber is just terrible
>>
File: TOM-2_1024x1024.jpg (118 KB, 1024x1024)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
They had this for sale, but it was $90 and I'm not sure how good the articulation is.

Your next best option is to pray Onell Design releases Sarvos in blue and white.
>>
>>6530611
nice
>>
>>6530588
>>6530602
I got the glow in the dark one a year ago and I've left it in my windowsill the whole time and it's still fine, but then it's still the shit glow in the dark one.
>>
>>6530557
no there is not
>>
>>6530588
I've got that and the other releases from the same time period still sealed in my closet.
Are they worth much?
>>
I know it's not what you asked, but since people have mentioned them in here...

I picked up 3 of the Rick and Morty figures (Morty, Mr. Meseeks and Mr. Poopy Butthole) and I have to say each figure was shittier than the last. They really are low-quality, but I feel compelled to finish the series to finish the build-a-figure. Overpriced sandpit of a toy line, and I enjoy Rick and Morty.
>>
File: imbatman.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
I got Robot Fucking Washing Machine, which almost got be banned from Youtube. I also have Hank, Dean, Doc Venture, Brock, and THE MIGHTY MONARCH Not-Megos. For bonus laughs, i also got the Batman Not-Mego.
>>
>>6540233
>buying from McFarlene
there's your problem m8
>>
>>6517268
I had all of these figures. Took them with me everywhere.

Now the pieces are lost to the sands of time. Maybe somewhere at my parents' house. I still have Space Ghost and most of Zorak.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.