[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 102 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Old thread...long gone.

Aliens wave 12 is hitting most TRUs, the Marines turrets & accessories pack is out, as are the new Bladerunner sequel figures, breath attack Godzilla, 18" Michaelangelo, Hadley's Hope 2 pack is shipping soon, and more.
>>
File: Crest.jpg (130 KB, 1000x787)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
I'm still needing to pick up the AvP pillar, and the marine accessories, but I did grab the breath attack Goji. I'm pretty damn happy with him, really like that blue color.

They also made his spines translucent with just a little paint so they look nice and glowy too.
>>
File: kermit.jpg (133 KB, 1000x1271)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>6543368
My Mikey also came in. It's so nice to have the 4 90s movie turtles.

And if they shrink them, yeah, I'll probably buy them again.
>>
File: bromos.jpg (116 KB, 1050x578)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>6543370
Best $400 I've spent...thankfully spread out...
>>
Oh, and a couple more shots from Toy Ark. Burke looks fantastic. Hope this set goes up soon.
>>
>>6543372
The concept warrior looks slick.

Lotta shots here: http://news.toyark.com/2017/09/21/neca-aliens-hadleys-hope-carter-burke-concept-alien-warrior-2-pack-toyark-photo-shoot-271044
>>
>>6543364
So once NECA has recreated the entire 19080's what are they going to do?
>>
>>6543376
Move on to the 90s. Duh.
>>
File: highlander.jpg (462 KB, 1000x600)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>6543376
>once NECA has recreated the entire 1980's
They still have a ways to go...
>>
>>6543371
Honestly I don't even care about the price, it's the size that bothers me. I just got the Alien Queen and haven't opened her because I have zero place to put her, where the fuck am I gonna put four foot-and-a-half tall turtles? And the eventual Shredder and Casey? (sad there will never be Judith Hoag April)
>>
>>6543374
What makes it "concept warrior?" it literally just looks like a regular Warrior with a Big Chap dome. If anything that makes him more like the Kenner AVP Big Chap
>>
>>6543372
Burke looks fun for a "normie with pissing my pants face" toy but I have no real desire for him; I'd rather have the captain guy with the hat whose name I can't remember (his face gets all fucked up). The xeno on the other hand looks awesome but do I really need another black xeno of a mould I already have?
>>
>>6543610
That was what the warrior were supposed to look like, but the domes kept breaking during filming and so Cameron opted to make the warriors dome-less without the 'skull face' underneath. This figure also has articulation in the fingers from the looks of it.
>>
>>6543613
>I'd rather have the captain guy with the hat whose name I can't remember (his face gets all fucked up)

Gorman.
>>
>>6543619
Yeah him. We'll never get Apone so we might as well at least get Gorman.

I'd KILL for a NECA scale APC but the damn thing is literally physically impossible to begin with and it would cost a gorillion dollars, so
>>
>>6543622

I don't understand why we still haven't gotten Drake and Apone. It's the two figures everyone wants. Why? WHY? Is it down to rights? I can't see the actors saying no to it myself. I believe it's both their most famous roles. I'm perplexed why we haven't gotten them.
>>
File: 1506027382562.png (177 KB, 664x520)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>6543556
I did not know how badly I needed this.
>>
>>6543556
So much want

I am immortal
I have inside me blood of kings
I have no rival
No man can be my equal
Take me to the future of your world
>>
>>6543368
looks like he is puking and got it all over.
>>
>>6544637
Yes, it is because of likeness rights. Sometimes these people are more than willing to sell their face, but for a price. Sometimes there's legal entan f lemme ts, etc etc. It's never that they're not trying, it's just all the behind the scenes legal and money shit that takes time to line up right.
>>
MIB figures when?
>>
File: IMG_6506.jpg (38 KB, 510x384)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>6544884
>Aqua from 'KonoSuba' pukes rainbows
>Godzilla pukes blue atomic fire

Makes sense to me.
>>
>>6544957
>Neca MiB
>9in Mikey with Mexican disguise head on stick and cloak
>Worm-guys creature pack
>Agent J with Noisy Cricket and detachable blast
>Queen Xeno-sized Edgar
>Jeeves with swappable mid-explosion head and gimpy regenerating head

All my money, Neca!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1506176543581.jpg (53 KB, 528x960)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
My toys r us had the battle damaged aliens, will the be carrying the marines accessories pack?
>>
What does TRU going under mean for NECA? I don't have any in my area, but I know they've got a pretty strong presence there, and randy always talks about new stuff coming in stock at TRU like they were bffs.

They were never gonna be my favorite company because I'm not into aliens or predator, but I loved the shit out of their pacific rim and hots lines and it'd suck if they took a real hit from this.
>>
>>6545009
Hi anon, Toys"R"Us® Online Engagement Agent™ Chad Wilkerson here.
Don't worry, yes your local TRU will be receiving the accessory pack. Thanks for being a loyal customer over the years, and don't hesitate to ask a question anywhere one of our embedded OEA's is assigned.
>>
>>6545051
>What does TRU going under mean for NECA?
Firstly let me say thanks for showing an interest in our brand. We strive to be known as your one stop shop for movie related collectibles. That said, we are definitely not going under! Just a minor restructuring, and don't worry, all your NECA favorites will be present.
>>
>>6543556

They did highlander statues but i'd kill for an articulated Connor, Kurgan, Duncan, Richie and Joe
>>
Trying to display NES Jason with the flap open how do I shut it the fuck up
>>
File: 1505966928737.gif (1.88 MB, 280x200)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>6545061
>>6545067

Dis nigga serious?
>>
>>6543619
>>6543622
Honestly if we can get Gorman I'd be content. It pretty much completes the "survivor" group midway through Aliens.
>>
File: review_highbox_1.jpg (38 KB, 400x479)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>6543556
>>6545080
Kurgan's armor is still one of the coolest armor designs ever,and while the old NECA statue is still ok, it desperately needs to be remade with articulation. Hell, I'd even buy a 1/4.
>>
>>6543371
I'm no turtle fag, but holy shit these have got to be the ugliest-looking figures you could spend $400 on.
>>
File: TMNT.jpg (51 KB, 620x348)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>6545992

Its based on the 80s movies, in which the Turtles looked like guys in dopey Turtle-man suits.

The suits themselves were just goofy looking, and they intentionally captured that look.
>>
File: nuturtles.jpg (754 KB, 1500x750)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>6545992
>>6546001
Could be worse.
>>
>>6545573
cover the sound chip .
>>
>>6546118
you know, in retrospect, the base looks aren't bad at all. I don't mind the (lack of) noses, but it's all the junk cluttering their design that makes them ugly.
>>
>>6546118
Gayniggers from deep sewers.
>>
>Hudson: GAME OVER, MAAN, GAME OVEER!!
>Hicks: AAAAAAAAHH
>Burk: OMG OMG OMG OMG
>Newt: We're mostly going to die... mostly...
>Ripley: ...there must be more to life...

Maybe NECA spoiled me with all the cool expressions, but i can't bring myself to get a Ripley figure, i simply hate that poker face she has on every version (except for that two-pack hurr version which i actually find worse)...

Burke looks very nice though.
>>
>>6544961
pls stop, I can't handle it. A 7 inch scale fully revealed Edgar would be a dream come true.
>>
>>6547168
Are all those aliens the concept version? I'm still new to the Xeno game.
>>
>>6547168

If I'd had to hazard a guess, I'd say it was still probably down to some deal with the licensing agreement.

Going back to before NECA go the license for her likeness, the reasoning for no one ever really being able to get it is because of her huge anti-gun, anti-violence stance.

So, I'd guess a stipulation of the agreement is that they can't sculpt a more aggressive looking face for her. Outside of that, what can you really do?
>>
>>6544961
>>6547171
That would be as sweet as sweet can be. My wallet would hate it though.
>>6547172
In that pic? No, from left to right we have the AvP Warrior Xeno, than the Blue-gun-shot-to-the-head version of the Alien Warrior from Aliens, than a regular Alien Warrior from Aliens (black verion that came with the 2-pack genocide pack), than the concept Alien Warrior with black dome that comes in the two-pack with Burke.
Aside from AvP Warrior they are all the same body with different paint jobs and variations.
>>
>>6547174
Yeah, i'm aware of that, they actually said on twitter that Ripley has an eutral expression because the license is very specific about that (and it seems to be the case with some other actors too).
I just find it a shame, Hudson has got to have one of the coolest, most hilarious expressions in my figure collection, Ripley seems more serious and bored than my T2 Arnold, and he is a robot with shades!
>>
Got the Jungle Demon not long ago and i couldn't be happier, being wanting an invisible Pred for a long time now.
>>
>>6547168
The bored face keeps me from getting another ripley as well. I have the space suit Ripley and kenner Ripley in a power loader. I had a bomber jacket Ripley in hand at tru and I put it back because it's just such a boring figure I don't want another. Tempted to get a head exploded xeno though.
>>
File: IMG_7114.jpg (365 KB, 1123x1997)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
RIP Weird Al line. It was fun while it lasted.

This will surely kill it
>>
>>6549930
I didn't even realize there was a Weird Al "line"

I assumed the figure we already got was just a one-off
>>
IDK if anyone cares but they are re-releasing the rain jacket Coraline figure
>>
File: DKvG0WDX0AEuxLH.jpg (78 KB, 750x547)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Ultimate Wolf Predator sneak peak
>>
File: 1504910155507.png (70 KB, 257x200)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>6551160
>>
>>6551160
damn, glad i didnt preorder the hottoys
when does it come out
>>
>>6551160
>three heads
>three combi sticks
>Two wips
>two plasma casters
I need it!
>>
>>6551160
The body is new or is the AVP predators one?
>>
>>6551535
I could be wrong, but it seems the torso is new, the upper portion seems to extend more towards the waist than on the AvP Preds.
Hands and brand new for sure, the closed fingers are longer and much less curved.
Don't know about arms and legs.
>>
>>6551697
groovy!
>>
File: alienation.jpg (157 KB, 800x600)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
My very first Xenos ever.

I'm both impressed... and not.
>>
>>6551160
yussssssssss
>>
>>6552462
care to elaborate?
>>
>>6552591
For a moment I thought you were asking me to elaborate on why they were my first, d'oh!

I skipped NECA Xenos for the longest time because I mistakenly thought they lacked hip articulation. I thought they only had swivels or something. And boy, do I regret that mistake as I've missed out on so many Xenos back when they were cheaper.

So I got these guys and their articulation is better than I expected with loads of double joints, swivels at the connections and so forth.

I wasn't surprised by how good the sculpting and painting are as I've been eyeing Xenos for a long time but man, they're a whole lot bigger out of the package than I expected.

But man, they don't really stand on their own all that well. I mean, sure, the point is to use the tail as a tripod. But it still takes quite a bit of finagling.

The Defiance Xeno looks fantastic but his legs are a tad difficult to line up without triggering my autism. His ankles are also a bit weak so I've decided to strengthen them with some clear nail polish.

Genocide Dog is great, no complaints beyond not being able to look up higher and needing to squat down a bit so that's easier to let his tail keep him up.

Genocide Big Chap is able to stand without using the tail thanks to his big ol' human-esque feeties but has a tendency to topple over; given enough time. His right shoulder and elbow joints have a weird feel to their tolerance though. I fear his right elbow might even break one day, it feels somewhat rubbery. I might need to do the hot water trick on them.

Messing with their legs so much, I do feel I'll run 'em down faster compared to other action figures.

It's not that I don't like 'em and most of my complaints are nitpicks, but while they're impressive as both displays and toys, they aren't as easily playable as say, some Figuarts.
>>
File: IMG_25731.jpg (176 KB, 1282x855)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>6552685
>Genocide Dog is great, no complaints beyond not being able to look up higher and needing to squat down a bit so that's easier to let his tail keep him up.
If you have the Dog on all fours you don't have to use the tail as a tripod.
>>
>>6553452
Thanks. I thought it could squat on all fours, but I didn't think it could when I had it in hand. Glad to know that it CAN. Thanks for the knowledge drop anon.
>>
>>6546001
Those are the awful TMNT2 suits. The toys look exactly like the magnificent TMNT1 suits.
>>
Does NECA still have the Halloween license?
>>
>>6555174
No, not for a long while
>>
>>6555185
Weak.
>>
File: 1345321654.jpg (329 KB, 1506x1000)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>6555144
TMNT 2 suits tried to blend the first movie and the cartoon, but at least they are not as ugly as the TMNT 3 suits.
>>
File: DK6iLs6X0AEBZDV.jpg (229 KB, 1080x1920)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
A teaser for Alien series 13, what you think people?
>>
>>6555341
I'll be honest...I'm burnt out on the aliens releases
>>
>>6555341
Will that be the Kenner Snake Alien?
>>
>>6544868
I'm convinced that Queen knew no one would hear the back half of that song. Listen to the whole thing sometime. After that part, it becomes a strangely different, not-so-great SUPER 80's song.
>>
>>6555466
Sure looks like it.
>>
>>6543556
HIghlander figures would be fucking awesome.
How about Dune? They could do Lynch movie figures, and if those do okay, go into "concept" figures from Moebius's artwork, or straight original designs based on the books.

I'd also love to see them do figures from The Abyss, Red Dawn, Airplane!, or Galaxy Quest.
>>
>>6555264
TMNT3 sucked major dong, but I wouldn't mind owning a figure of samurai Leo... weren't there figures based on the movie?
>>
File: helen-hunt-twister-i1.jpg (15 KB, 268x398)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Now they just need a figure of Helen Hunt from Twister and I can finally have a Mad About You set!
>>
>>6556202
would we also get a Bill Paxton from Twister figure too? because I'd be ok with that as I want a better non-whining head for Hudson.
>>
>>6555341
Goddammit. I’m trying to thin collection out already.
>>
>>6556256
At this point I doubt it since he's died, I think NECA has a pretty strict policy about that shit
>>
File: tmntsamuraileo0108.jpg (38 KB, 800x600)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>6556103
Yeah, not to be confused with Sewer Samurai Leonardo
>>
>>6555466
Nothing else it could be. It's got the right spread out rib cage and everything.
>>
So I found the Marine accessory/turret set and 2 packs of head stands at TRU the other day.

The turrets are awesome looking, and it's nice having the laptops and more gear. I love those head stands though, I need more.
>>
>Girlfriend and I exchange horror related gifts on Halloween
>All of NECAs upcoming horror figures ship in November

NECA what the fuck? I have no idea what to ask for
>>
>>6558779
Ask for a BJ stupid
>>
>>6559087
This.

Costume play's also an option.
>>
>>6559087
>>6559150
She's my girlfriend, I already get sex whenever
>>
>>6555341
Damn, I might actually have to get this if it's the cobra. That was my favorite.
>>
>>6559340
but do you get freaky costume role play sex?
>>
NECAs coming out with the Gremlins 2 Mohawk figure soon, but will they ever do Stripe from Gremlins 1? An updated one atleast. I only want one gremlin and Stripe >>>> Mohawk, in my opinion atleast
>>
>>6562522
It's probably a miracle we're actually getting normal color mohawk, I don't think stripe is ever happening.
>>
>>6559351
It has to be. I can't think of a single xeno that body fits other than the snake alien, which was a fucking classic and favorite of mine growing up. It's going to be an instant buy.
>>
>>6562582
the only reason we got him was because they were able to use the mold twice. NES and Movie release.

But then again, every now and then they release an ambitious gremlin figure, like bat gremlin and spider gremlin so who knows what the future holds.
>>
File: Deadliest2.png (174 KB, 286x286)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
Since they made Machiko. I wouldn't mind Caryn Delacroix.

What other notable female characters you guys think NECA would make?
>>
File: DLYImfrX0AAPFF6.jpg (130 KB, 1200x675)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
I am going to be so upset if we don't get an action figure of this deadite furry/mascot.

I hope NECAs AvED series 2 does well for them so they can do this in series 3.
>>
>>6562800
Call from Alien Resurrection maybe.
>>
Anyone know if the accessories from the McFarlane Colortops figures will work with our NECA figures? I wouldn't mind having some more weapon options if they do and I can catch a clearance deal.
>>
>>6564491

They'd probably be kinda small.
>>
>>6564508
Ah, that sucks. I thought McFarlane had finally gotten a clue and bumped them to 1:10. Then again, I'm a bit dubious on the scale of NECA's accessories at times.
>>
>>6563902
Aww man wtf it isn't coming back till February. I was expecting it to come back on soon considering its October. Goddamnit
>>
>>6564845
Yeah I'd been expecting its new season to start this month, I could have sworn I saw something saying it would be, but clearly I didn't after all.

Works for me since I didn't start watching the show yet like I intended to, though.
>>
So are the Blade Runner 2049 figures officially out.
>>
>>6565340
Yes. I picked up both Ford and Gosling last week at Toys r Us
>>
>>6565340
Yup, they both look really good, too. You may have to pick out the best eyes though.
>>
>>6562522
Mohawk is officially up on the NECA store. Hopefully tru gets it soon, too. Waiting on the Burke 2 pack, too.
>>
>>6562522
I just watched the Gremlins movies for the first time the other day. Stripe is definitely a way better villain than Mohawk. Despite turning into a cool spider monster, he was pretty lame.
>>
>>6567172
You would think Stripe would be one of the first Gremlins they made for the current line right?.. I mean, he's the main villain in the original movie. Any Gremlin related merch that isn't Gizmo is Stripe and no one else.

Christ, they did a generic brown gremlin first, even the flasher gremlin. I get it they did that cus they gotta reuse parts, but would Stripe need an entirely new sculpt?

Decomposing/skeleton Stripe would be badass even if he was only that way for a second
>>
File: gremstripe1.jpg (35 KB, 300x350)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>6567257
You...do know they already did Stripe, right?

Stripe, Gizmo 1.0, poker player/generic Gremlin and Brain Gremlin were the first figures NECA made from the franchise.

They still hold up too (well not the Gizmo, but they fixed that).
>>
>>6567376
That's why I said in the "current line" cus wasn't that a cult classic? Maybe not, I thought it was just because it looks so outdated. Also is less articulated and accurate.
It doesnt even compare to the quality of later releases
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 312x471)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Guys, does anyone own the Jason Voorhees figure (Jason Lives ver.) ?

How is it? I heard some people saying his joints were too loose.
>>
File: 8943768097389763.jpg (41 KB, 750x368)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Facehugger Friday: Confirmed Kenner Alien Snake.
>>
File: dunefight.jpg (243 KB, 1024x668)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>6543556

It'll never happen, but I want almost every character
>>
>>6567562
It's the head to neck connection thats SUPER loose. Like theres no traction at all, you kinda gotta just pull and balance it

BUT, that was the first release. NECA is doing a second run with a different factory so the second run of them should be fixed, according to them atleast. I'm stuck with the first one.
>>
>>6543556
Neca won't be done with the 80s until they cover pic related.
Cannon Films line fucking WHEN?
>>
>>6562800
I wouldn't mind a warrior Sanaa

>>6564325
I'd hotglue the shit out of a NECA Call..
>>
>>6567764
I’m interested in how they stylize this one. Loved Gorilla and Mantis’s designs, so I’m expecting great things with snek Alien.

On that note, how long do you anons think Snake Alien will be? If they segment the tail like the Godzilla’s they could get something at least as long head to tail as Shin Godzilla.
>>
Have they posted any updates on the AVP Dutch figure lately?
>>
>>6568238
I would suck everyone's dick to get a Dolph Lundgren He-Man figure

>>6568080
would go hardcore gay for Dune figures
>>
>>6568232
>>6567562
Amazon has him for $60 while bigbadtoystore for $26.
Will the Amazon prices go down or should I grab him from bbts? Amazon is just more convenient to import for me.
>>
>>6568238
I didn't know action figures of Braddock, Cobra and Kersey were things I needed in my life until just now. I am immensely saddened they'll never happen. Can't even get NECA to unfuck their night raid Conan figure with an articulated ultimate edition.
>>
When are we gonna get more Gremlins shit? I want that melting gremlin...
>>
>>6568797
I want the cocoon.
>>
Where the hell is my Ultimate Ahab?
>>
>>6568389
I feel the same about Frank Langella Skeletor.
>>
>>6568456
Go with BBTS, Amazon are Jews that will charge scalper prices
>>
>>6568456
>>6569151
It could be that Amazon actually has the first run
and BBTS is taking preorders for the new factory rerelease
>>
>>6568238
Randy says all of those are too "niche". But evidently this isn't.
>>
>>6569151
>>6569673
Probably, but the already re-issued ones (part 4 Jason I guess) are still higher than the retail price (35-36 dollars) on Amazon, and Amazon doesn't sell it themselves like they do with figma and figuarts.

I would pre-order in an instant from BBTS, but it asks $23 for shipping, also Neca said there were gonna be some new news on this friday the 13th, so I'm gonna wait a few days.
>>
>>6569692
NECA prices are always unpredictable on amazon
>>
https://twitter.com/CobraShadowJoes/status/917862053984870400

They got the Crash license
>>
I don't know if I should preorder the ultimate Chucky or wait to see the final released product. The proportions look really off in some pictures.
>>
>>6572260
Just saw this.

So glad I held off on buying a shitty old Resaurus Crash for 100+ on ebay. The temptation was strong when the N Sane Trilogy came out.
>>
>>6572260
Neat
>>
>>6569674
Damn, and I thought McFarlane was clueless.
>>
>>
>>6572260
Awesome! They will be just like the old figures Resaurus used to sell with how easily they'll break I'm sure!!!
>>
>>6572721
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Awesome news!
>>
>>6572260
At some point I want a Komodo Joe.
>>
>>6573178
nice, I may have to start collecting this line
>>
>>6565394
>>6567055
Is K's neck as freakishly long as it looks in pictures? He's probably the one I'd go for but damn, that looks weird.
>>
File: accessory_set.jpg (35 KB, 675x599)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
YO, tomorrow NECAs gonna drop some F13th news.
What do you think it's gonna be? It's gotta be a reveal of the next Ultimate Jason I can't imagine it'd be something as lame as just giving the release date for pic related. I'm hoping for Ultimate Part 9 Jason or Uber Jason

What do you predict?
>>
File: DL91sFLX0AI8ShJ.jpg (101 KB, 660x1093)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>6574900
NECA just posted this as a tease.
Some people are saying it's from Part II? But someone else pointed out that's the machete from the part V poster? Another person says that's Part VII. Who knows. I'll take any of them

NECA has said no to Part V in the past though. And maybe I remember them saying no to Part II? So I'm going to guess it's Part 7, since I feel like that's the most requested
>>
>>6575045
It's Part II, that's the machete the wheelchair dude gets to the face

Which is great cus I still have the shrine from their old 2 pack way back
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>6575050
forgot pic
>>
>>6575045
I really like the part 7 design, so I hope it's that. I also really want a part VI Tommy figure. I see people requesting him often, so maybe it can happen some day.
>>
File: fghfgh.png (419 KB, 614x594)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
more info later today... there better be a new ultimate jason reveal
>>
>>6575869
Looks cool but I hope that's not all they have got to reveal today.
>>
File: part 2.png (468 KB, 613x719)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
Part 2 Jason announced, but not revealed
>>
>>6555795
Oh, you mean when the song becomes super gay?

I love it
>>
>>6574900
Oooh I'm salty that campfire isn't actually part of it.
>>
>>6575869
need Part VI Tommy Jarvis.
>>
>>6577279
Really!?

>my butt is getting frustrated
>>
>>6577356
Me too, anon, me too.
>>
>>6577228
Sweetness.
>>
File: neca-nes-jason.jpg (134 KB, 748x499)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>6543364
Guys, my NES Jason's box doesn't play the music when I open the flap. What can I do about it?
>>
I can't get my figure out of the box. This is my first neca, what is this mess, the feet and hand are trapped. Am I supposed to rip the clear protection?
>>
>>6577362
I don't see it in the preorder page on BBTS.
>>
>>6577884
Noone has this?
I don't know if I should try new batteries or return it before opening the box.
>>
>>6577910

Retardedwojak.tiff
>>
>>6577884
>>6578104

Chill out basement dweller. It's solar powered, put the sensor up to a light or in sunlight to recharge it.
>>
>>6578249
>It's solar powered
Is it? I thought it had a light sensor, not that it was solar powered. I think it has cell batteries.

It's been in a pretty well-lit room, either way. I love the figure either way but it's a bummer that I don't get the cool nes theme.
>>
>>6578192
Dude, it's my first neca, I'm used to delicate japanese figures so I was scared to break it. But apparently you needed to use a little force to get it out.
I heard it was to prevent people stealing figures out of the boxes.
>>
>>6577356
>>6577426
me three
>>
>>6578318
Just use a knife or nail clippers. Cut a slit near the top or back of the plastic tray and use your hands to split it till that hole that has the arms or hands pulls apart.

I have to do the exact same thing with DCC figures. Getting a Batman out of those plastic trays is a bitch.
>>
>>6569674
>>6573176

Apparently you're the ones that're clueless if you don't fucking know Silent Night Deadly Night of all things.

You middle schoolers need to watch movies from before you were born.
>>
>>6579693
>he doesn't know a shitty obscure movie

Juts because you lack a job and never leave your house, doesn't mean your bullshit opinions matter.

>watch movies from before you were born

Yeah because you've seen Citizen Kane, Wizard Of Oz, the original Scarface...
>>
>>6579733
>Juts because you lack a job and never leave your house, doesn't mean your bullshit opinions matter.

You're just describing yourself there.

>Yeah because you've seen Citizen Kane, Wizard Of Oz, the original Scarface...

Have you? I bet you haven't. They'd be a little too much for someone like you.
>>
>>6577884
It just means somethings wrong with the wiring. Mine played perfectly at first and over time it works on and off. Very cheaply made, must have just gotten a bad one
>>
>>6579738
>I know you are but what am i
The statement of comeback art.
>>
>>6581067
Take your shitposting elsewhere.
>>
Managed to get a loose PotA Luca minus the roaring face for $40.

>mfw
>>
File: DMRjD0oVQAY_z7p.jpg (61 KB, 789x867)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Never seen the movies, so maybe someone can tell me, did NECA fuck up Jared Letos arms or are they supposed to be like that? Theyre so fucking long in proportion to his body.
>>
>>6581532

I think all of the figures are just odd, and in fact a little bit ugly. It's a shame too, since I loved Blade Runner 2049. I would buy all these figures in a heart beat, if they looked fucking good.
>>
Will they release joi figurine in the next series?
>>
>>6581746
I'm just hoping for a classic Deckard
>>
>>6581854
It's not happening. The rights are all fucked up.
>>
>>6581532
No, they're not.
>>
>>6581532
Too much paint, I wish they did the translucent look of their marines.

Also waifutrons bangs are bad
>>
>>6581532
Wow, either Jared Leto is actually Lanky Kong in disguise or NECA fucked up.
>>
>>6581898
Or you're looking at it wrong.
>>
>>6581917
>Or you're looking at it wrong
What, because I'm looking at it with my eyes as opposed to with my nose?
>>
>>6581532
Are his arms too long or his legs too short?
Is it both?
>>
>>6581929

The legs aren't too short, it's just a long tunic.

>>6581921

Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>6581933
You can see the bottom of his crotch in the photo. His proportions are clearly fucked.
>>
>>6577228
If they don't do the rest of the franchise 5-10 I'm going to bust a nut.
>>
File: dunsworth_figure2.jpg (86 KB, 640x714)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>6581532
>>
>>6581897
>Also waifutrons bangs are bad

The whole face looks off. I can't remember if it looked like that on the box of series 1. Bummed.
>>
>>6581938
They aren't, though.
>>
>>6582108
Get your eyes checked.
>>
>>6581532
Overall i really like Neca stuff, but yeah, that Leto looks pretty weird
>>
>>6581898
>>6581921
>>6581929
>>6581938
>>6581994
>>6582108
>>6582998
>>6583006
Do you guys not have twitter?
>>
File: tommy-jarvis-jacket.jpg (83 KB, 870x1131)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Don't you guys know who needs an Ultimate release.
>>
>>6583207
Has anyone asked Neca if there's any plans for him or if it's possible in the future on Twitter?

I would buy him instantly.
>>
>>6569674
Is there any place that ships this worldwide? I like Billy.
>>
>>6581566
I saw the Goose at a local store and he didn't look nearly as weird as the promo pics did.
>>
>>6583207
Before the game release they said no chance, human characters dont sell

BUT with the success of the game and all, I dont know what they think
>>
>>6583592
Well, I'll cross my fingers for counselor Buttcheeks
>>
File: nojoy4u.jpg (23 KB, 580x154)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>6581746
Never Ever
>>
>>6583592
People have been begging for Tommy for a long time, I don't know why they think it wouldn't sell. Timing is right now too with him coming back for the game and the new accessory set with the rock and chains. They made much less popular characters before.
>>
>>6583622
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy
>>
File: DMcmPZhXcAElUJu.jpg (946 KB, 2400x3600)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>
File: DMcmPZoXcAAFP-w.jpg (831 KB, 2400x3600)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
Meh
>>
>>6585335
>>6585346
Remaking these already? Zzzz
>>
>>6585335
>>6585346

Fuck you meh, that's awesome! Man, I'm so glad to get another chance at Bad Blood.
>>
>>6585335

>Still just one nipple piercing

Atleast this time he can move with the new body, I'm partially interested
>>
NECA is american trash toys.

Don't give your hard earner cash to these plebs.

Stick to superior Nippon products.

Sincerely yours,

A veracious anon.
>>
>>6585386

His other nipple is covered up, where exactly would you want them to stick the other piercing?
>>
>>6585416
I would assume they want it to not be covered up as shown in the source material
>>
Shame the TF2 line was such a mess, I'd love a Saxton Hale figure.
>>
>>6585436
>expecting effort from NECA when most of the products they release are repaints and slight retools in the Alien and Predator lines
>>
>>6585436

That's not what they're doing with the figure. If a single nipple ring is your hang up, you got some issues dude.
>>
>>6585622
I don't think wanting something to accurately reflect the source material is an unreasonable desire.

Then again... This is the NECA General after all.
>>
>>6585732

It is unreasonable when that was never the goal with these figures.
>>
>>6585777
If that was never the goal then why even bother? Why bother making licensed figures at all if you don't care for accuracy?
>>
>>6585920
Not the same Anon you're talking to but, If you ask me, the goal is to sell and profit. How accurate It will be depends on how much more money that would make and, considering how well aliens and predators sell for Neca standards, that level of accuracy is probably what they are willing to produce.
>>
>>6585386

This comic looks interesting because of the Predator design. I might have to pick it up. Anyone know what Alien / Predator / AvP collection this is in? I have a few Omnibus.
>>
>>6586096
You can find it pretty easily to read online by just searching for Predator Bad Blood.
>>
>>6586099

Thanks for the info!
>>
>>6586099

I just looked in my Predator Omnibus collection and it's in the 3rd one. I haven't read it yet and low and behold it's the first story.
>>
>>6585920

Because it's 99% right, which is more than good enough for any toy.
>>
>>6564890
>>6564845
They almost faced cancellation last year because Stranger Things kicked their asses as far as ratings go. They had the season finished and ready to air by this october but pushed it to a month with less competition, a good choice if you ask me.
>>
>>6583661
I just want someone who isn't Jason to put in my F13 display bc as it is I just have a shelf full of hockey mask poeple. Give us Tommy or Pamela, maybe a victim pack of slutty teenagers with missing limbs or holes in their abdomens to insert Jason's machete
>>
File: f2.jpg (113 KB, 650x448)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>6586702
They already gave us Pamela.
>>
File: megopamvoorhees.jpg (150 KB, 400x422)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>6587012
twice
>>
>>6585335
>>6585346
>Last night, NECA revealed the first photos of two upcoming Predator figures. They are revisiting two of their most popular Predator figures, and upgrading them with new Ultimate bodies, new head sculpts and new accessories. Not only that, but the two figures will come packaged together in one big Ultimate Predator set. The Ultimate Enforcer Predator and Bad Blood Predator Ultimate 7 Scale Figure Set will features each figure having masked and unmasked head sculpts, an Enforcer mask accessory, new weapons and much more.
>>
File: DMhwEWVX0AAr6GE.jpg large.jpg (214 KB, 1638x2048)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Wanna play?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.