[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1499846301270.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1200)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Welcome to the Lego General, klocki addict!

Previous thread: >>6660390
Bonkle/CCBS thread: >>6661598
Bootlego: >>6627938

>FAQ
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YVt-4sibEMFOU8H484MpB-K6rNla5SIYdHZG8lyCHLQ/edit?usp=sharing
>LEGO General Discord server
https://discord.gg/DKVzCGK
>Flickr Group (Currently accepting Icon and Banner submissions)
https://www.flickr.com/groups/legogeneral/
>Archived Threads
https://archive.nyafuu.org/toy/search/subject/lego%20general/

Weekly Challenge (running 11/29 - 12/6):
>Make something cold and winter-like
Thread Challenge:
>Make something that represents your childhood fears or dreams. Use magic of klocki to make them real!
>>
File: Eugh.gif (858 KB, 240x228)
858 KB
858 KB GIF
>Trans dark blue visors on Aquasharks
>>
File: BreakoutHeroes.jpg (149 KB, 652x330)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>kino theme edition
>not hero factory
lad you fucked up.
>>
>>6662710
Everybody knows that Chima is true kino level
>>
this is my kinda 'kino' !

i'm gonna turn this into my home!
>>
Why are we even getting new Harry Potter sets? Is there an anniversary coming up or something?
>>
>>6662743
New movies of "Wizarding worlds of Harry Potter" series.
>>
I want Nexo CYB-ORKS
>>
>>6662750
i want a comfy wizard home/tower with a garden and a library and a forest with a home integrated into the trees or a hill and it is the home of an adventurer type
>>
>>6662750

Don't let Gamesworkshop see that bottom right Orc.
>>
>>6662786
is gamesworkshop and the affiliated games enjoyable like lego is?
>>
From the LEGO Friends Team in Billund:
> Every year we strive to innovate and make our products even better for children all over the world. A lot of effort has gone into the development of the LEGO characters and universes across our entire product range, so it makes us very happy when changes are noticed.
LEGO Friends in 2018 looks a bit different than what it has in the past. To be specific, the 5 main characters have a slightly different look but also the city and the citizens of Heartlake City have changed.
>But what are the reasons for the change?
Firstly, we want to assure you that all 5 friends are still there in 2018.
Andrea, Mia, Emma, Stephanie and Olivia – they all still exist! Also the character’s main interests and personalities remain mainly unchanged.
What you will see in 2018 is an evolution of LEGO Friends, a progression of the story and characters to make sure children get an even greater play experience. Every year more than a million children and parents reach out to us and share what they love and what they would like to change. In the LEGO Friends range children told us that they would like even more differentiated characters and also suggested improvements to Heartlake City.
We always take great care to listen to input from children, and the LEGO Friends team has worked hard to make even more engaging and relevant experiences for children – and also make the LEGO Friends universe more true to the actual world children live in.
Taking a starting point in reality, we’ve made the characters more diverse in their appearance and have added more depth to their personality. And of course, they still live in Heartlake City. But just as the characters have changed, Heartlake City has become more differentiated and rich. There are different districts and there are other citizens that play a more active role in the story.
>>
>>6662815
cont.

The changes we have made does not change the fact that previous and new LEGO Friends sets will cater for great building and play experience in 2018 and beyond, and we hope to inspire even more stories and play opportunities for children in the future.
>>
File: 1512594804217.jpg (428 KB, 1200x873)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
Anon did a good job in the last thread. He made a kino set.
>>
File: I was built for this.png (926 KB, 1045x728)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>6662815
>We always take great care to listen to input from children
AFOL BTFO!

But also not being yellow seems to have been an issue.
>>
>>6662823
BTW DO NOT buy this set for build. It's fragile as shit. It has GREAT pieces though, but it's NOT worth the price people ask for it.
>>
File: astronaut3.png (35 KB, 280x280)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>6662823
PutmPutmthis astronaut on the box like the Ninjago sets have the ninja or the new City sets have a character on it.
>>
>>6662143
I wonder if the CMF Alice's skirt could be combined with the the blue/white striped female torso and pass as a poodle skirt.

>>6662609
I suspect we'll start seeing S.18 leaks in late January. Some of the leaked names are pretty interesting.

>>6662743
You do realize they're turning Fantastic Beasts into a multi-film cluster fuck, right?
>>
>>6662741
Gonna buy this set this weekend
I’m so hyped
>>
>>6662750
>The totally not space wolf on the left
>>
Since we know for a fact that Nexo Knights is in its final year, is it time yet to start speculating about what the next 3year big-bang theme will be?
>>
>>6662750
>The space marine helmet in the bottom right
>>
>>6662835
>PutmPutmthis astronaut on the box like the Ninjago sets have the ninja or the new City sets have a character on it.
I need a clean version that's at least 800px wide.
>>
File: DSC_2087.jpg (1.12 MB, 1660x2632)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>6662815
>more diverse in their appearance
It wasn't okay for Olivia to be white.
>>
Jeez, whats with all the bathtub shitters filling these threads up in a day? I gotta know if 2 red dragon anon ever found his shit.
>>
>>6663108
>Jeez, whats with all the bathtub shitters filling these threads up in a day? I gotta know if 2 red dragon anon ever found his shit.
Call me crazy, but the shitposting in the /lg/ really spiked at the same time that shitposting on /tg/ spiked, and that spike was attributed to Reddit closing their incel board.
>>
>>6663027
There is no bigger version
>>
File: -ArZxTKA_400x400.png (115 KB, 400x400)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>6663138
This is the only big size.
>>
>>6663138
>There is no bigger version
I know.
>>
>>6663143
>>6663139
>>6663138
What about this guy?
>>
>Fake Moon landing
>JANG was part of it
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>6662815
Ummm.. but isn't this sorta racist?
Changing years of lore cuz they apparently decided there was a bad ratio for colored skin in the main cast... this IS racism, just that a "white skinned" character was victimized this time.
If they wanted more diversity they should have introduced a new important "friend" who was black/latino/asian/xenomorph. That would have been entirely acceptable.
This is not.
To further prove my point, who was changed? The smart one. So now conveniently the Friends has a "black scientist girl"
>>
>>6663149
JANG was everywhere wasn't he?
>>
>>6663152
>years of lore
The target audience for Friends is young girls, not twentysomething male nerds
>>
>>6663162
>male nerds
But I'm not a nerd. I'm a 24 handsome man.
>>
>>6663162
This
The audience changes so much that these changes are acceptable. By the time kids outgrow the friends sets, there will be a fresh batch that doesn’t know about previous sets
>>
File: received_1069650723177706.jpg (404 KB, 2048x1152)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>6662682
Post comfy mocs
>>
File: heroica_kemet2.jpg (360 KB, 1200x800)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>6663235
Nothing is comfier to me than Heroica.
>>
Dunno if this is old news, but https://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=1065576 Bricklink will start allowing Brickarms.
>>
>>6663149
What's that angled white part behind the computer console?
>>
>>6663245
oh dear, it seems rather a few BrickLink sellers don't like that move. I wonder if they'll go back on this or perhaps make an entirely different site for selling used BrickArms stuff.

I'm quite interested to see that the main argument against the introduction of selling BrickArms, is that Lego is inherently pacifistic, and there are multiple users quoting Lego's own ethical standards on this matter, in that Lego refuses to sell scale replicas of real world military equipment.
>>
>>6663245
Check the forum for some good comedy.
>>
>>6663290
>The majority here are here because we have pure LEGO blood.
jfc What's wrong with people?
>>
>>6663280
Looks like a piece of fencing/barricade. They're usually black.
>>
>>6663235
Let's make out under the magnetoe!
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1922x862)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
ADVANCED BIKEPOSTING
>>
> I once considered this site the a safe house.

> You must be new to Bricklink, so I will explain this to you. This is a site dedicated to selling Lego brand only.

> How crazy is it that an entire brand can be destroyed by one simple choice.

> Worst news I've ever read :(

> one step closer to LEPIN :( :(

> Here in Italy we call this ''MAFIA''

> Chame on you to even bee open to take in clona,s. That statement shows how littel you now about the AFOL communyt.

> This is my home away from home and you are shoving me out the door w/o a second thought.

> Welcome Megablocks, welcome Kennex, welcome China knocks off, welcome eBay. We are now like eBay.
>>
>>6663298
Something interesting that one user pointed out is that BL has tolerated Brickarms stuff for a while now, its just that all the Brickarms weapons will now get a dedicated catalogue.
>>
>>6663304
Personally, as long as they're cataloged correctly, I would love to be able to buy individual chinkbricks directly from Bricklink.
>>
>>6663316
I love the outrage this has generated. Although I do think if they're gonna eventually include more brands they ought to pick up a seperate domain that covers everything just to keep the autists quiet. I would kill for MegaLink though; it's so hard to get specific MegaConstrux pieces.
>>
File: Wange legos.jpg (173 KB, 1195x672)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>6663316
Yeah, same here.
>>
>>6662815
Things that should not be politicized: Rank one: Children's Toys.

"My toys need to be more racially diverse."
- No kid ever.

Edit: this is actually making me angry. The message should be "race doesn't matter" not "you need one of every color"

I have crazy idea: how about making everyone the same color, maybe yellow or something?
>>
>>6663132
it did spike around the same time and it is because of those types of people. Essentially we just have to weather the storm, report, and let the mods handle it.
>>
>>6663235
i'd love to have a nice castle

>>6663243
ah this is really neat and comfy. Also inspiring. I want to see more. I want to incorporate these kind of mini builds into some of my mocs one day.
>>
>>6663132
Is that why theres a bunch of antifa soyboys in /tfg/ right now?
>>
>>6662450
that dolphin is a hella big accessory to fit in a blindbag
or are they making the bags bigger?
>>6662526
bigger wheels
>>
>>6663289
Lets be honest
A lot of Lego people are just insufferable fan boys. As an adult you should be able to realize the moral implications of war fare and weaponry. Bricklink is a mainly adult focused website. They aren’t protecting the children by excluding brick arms. Especially since this is totally optional. If you don’t want to buy them or sell them there’s sure to be an option to filter it out (IMO the default should be Lego only, for people like me who don’t need or want detailed guns and don’t want to see expensive pieces crowding out what I need)
>>
>"My toys need to be more racially diverse."
>- every non-white kid ever

Ftfy
>>
>>6663379
The dolphin isn't much bigger, fundamentally, than some other shit they've done, especially costumes. Orca, for instance. Certainly not outside the dimensions of the bag, or exceed the volume. At most there will just be a limited number per box.
>>
>>6663162
My little sister collects Friends
I only collect manly lego.~~and Elves~~
>>6663189
My sister started collecting Friends at the start of this year. She's really crazy about them. Next year she'll likely STILL want friends sets.
So i guess the audience who recently started enjoying the product can just suck it up.
The tactic you mention is very good and viable if they take 1-2 year breaks between changes. Making a change to the line while it's running is questionable at best.
>>
>>6663347
>I have crazy idea: how about making everyone the same color, maybe yellow or something?
Yellow figs didn't test as well with the target market than realistic skin tones.

>The message should be "race doesn't matter" not "you need one of every color"
Hahahaha... I'm sure a company who profits from kids trying to collect them all will keep this in mind.

>>6663377
What kind of faggot browses /tfg/... oh.
>>
>>6663417
That only makes sense if kids gave much of a shit about the lore and Lego were only meant to be used in the official ways with each set only constructed as per instructions, instead of, you know, just ripping it apart and doing whatever the fuck with it. Suppose your sister or any girl loves the character who is diversified, is she likely to throw away all of her old figures? Hell no, she'll just use her favorite figs in whatever new sets. You don't even have to use the "official" names any more than a kid who bought Ultra Agents probably used the names or knew the Deepest Lore that Solomon Blaze spent his youth in space whooping buggoid ass as a member of the noble Galaxy Squad. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the updated Caila Phoenix became an entirely different character to the majority of kids.
>>
>>6663420
I barely do, I just go there to see what Hasbro and Takara are currently doing with the franchise. Noticed at least one or two guys shitposting anti rightwing/drumpf stuff, and they seemed to be a recurring nuisance.
>>
>>6663440
>Injuries suffered at the pincers of the hated Buggoid invaders forced Agent Solomon Blaze to wear a mechanical power assister over his right leg so that he could walk.
>>
File: 1328999555m_DISPLAY.jpg (64 KB, 720x584)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>6663362
I have a whole folder of heroica and micro build inspiration.
>>
>>6663474
>>6663498
Instead of shitposting, post some cool mocs that you made!
>>
universities from usa are having their students shitpost 4chan with political bs because it's supposedly an alt-right site

tl;dr stop replying to political shitposts, it's bait and this is fucking /toy/. take it elsewhere
>>
>>6663108
No anon, no signs of 2 dragons yet. But i decided to hold up suicide a little and search tomorrow!
>>
>>6663507
>universities from usa are having their students shitpost 4chan with political bs because it's supposedly an alt-right site
That's the most retarded thing I've heard all week.
>>
>>6663474
Case in point.
>>6663507
So that explains it. That's pretty fucking sad. Glad I'm not in the current education system anymore.
>>
I liked klocki better when they didnt have left and right wingers in threads..
Why clocki cant just be klocki... go back to pol and tumblr.. klocki people are asexual apolytical
>>
File: 1511686147928.jpg (14 KB, 415x325)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>he cares about lego canon
>>
Do any of you really give that much of a shit if they include different flesh tones in the friends theme? You can stop pretending to buy them for the rare pieces and unique colors now.

Just be glad that their racially diverse and realistic theme is friends and not city. I will close this thread, uninstall 4chan and throw my sweet alienware laptop out the window before I read the shitstorm over city going fleshtone.
>>
Grabbed pic related today. I loved last year's creator plane entry, and this one's looking to have potential, too.
>>
>>6663565
Good pick, I'm gonna pick up at least one of those when it hits stores here as well, mostly for parts.
>>
>>6663565
>that use of the power miners cockpit
very nice, although it looks super small
>>
>>6663302
I love it anon
>>
>>This thread

People hyperventilating because brown people exist.
>>
>>6663440
All this said, I'd grant some leeway for the products Lego makes with tie-ins via other media. If they did this with Ninjago, for instance, as long as it's been around - not that it can happen with yellow heads. I don't know how much other media deals with Friends, though.
>>
>>6663599
Would you rather have someone sperging out over gay mocs like last thread?
>>
File: 40250.jpg (26 KB, 312x370)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Anyone else pick up the mini builds? This month was great, loads of neat pieces.
>>
>>6663400
true, and they'll be real easy to i.d.
>>
>>6663607
>anon feels 30+ bags to find precious dolphin
>finally feels a tail and rounded body with fin
>gets home, rips it open
>it's motherfucking Orca with a note saying, "I'M WHAAALE!"

Lego are master trolls, just you wait for this to happen. It'll be worse than that poor anon drowning in a sea of Zodiac Masters.
>>
File: received_1069650956511016.jpg (540 KB, 2048x1700)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>6663362
I was lucky to get a second one for my birthday a couple months after I'd finally got it for myself so now I'm merging them
>>
File: 1510160282394.jpg (137 KB, 1200x567)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>have mocs and builds
>don't post it because there are shitposters in this thread and you don't want them using your ideas while being lazy shitposting asses
I think these threads became boring and lame... i never was on any lego forum. Thinking of making a Eurobricks Account and signing my mocs...

is this how people become normies? When they tired of hanging out with shitty kids?
>>
>>6663634
No one wants your shitty ideas, guy.
>>
>>6663574
My plan is to grab another set down the road and extend the wings and fuselage.
>>
>>6663634
>Thinking of making a Eurobricks Account and signing my mocs...

that's a great idea anon, I'm going to steal it.
>>
>>6663636
The only shit here is you, dude
>>
>>6663523
>one class
>university is blacked out
But it’s a screenshot so it has to be true
>>
File: 1509864499762.jpg (908 KB, 2146x1762)
908 KB
908 KB JPG
>>6663634
These threads are boring and lame. There's like 2 funny jokes and 3 neat builds per thread and a ton of shit to sort through to get to it. I'm not contributing either, so here's a random set pic from my want folder.
>>
>>6663643
At least I post my mocs.
>>
>>6663656
Best girl
>>
>>6663657
Sorry i don't save crappy images
>>
File: blacktron mech.jpg (190 KB, 2036x1003)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>6663634
don't forget to so a little image editing, you can never be too careful protecting your genius
>>
>>6663669
You fool, that just emphasizes what blocks to use! You've maximized the blocks!
>>
>>6663669
You forgot the watermarks, sucker!
That image's mine now.
>>
>>6663683
Lego sculptures that look like something cool from afar but become garish pixel-style art up close. Love it!
>>
File: deja vu.png (274 KB, 1077x480)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
Is it "post some cool mocs that you made" hour?
>>
>>6663507
>universities from usa are having their students shitpost 4chan with political bs because it's supposedly an alt-right site
Is this why you think people keep telling you not to post political garbage on the toy board?
>>
>>6663713
uhhh it be teh toy board
it must be for children then
can you stop pasting NUT toys it is wrong
could you PLEAZE dont bring all dat STUPID NON TOY stufff from OTHER BERDS of cause it is not belongings to this place. it is unacceptable me hate it . dleete it.

please dont be discusings of AnyTthiNgs bUt TOYS
toys.
toys.
tOyS.
>>
>>6663713
>>6663715
>degenerate waifufaggot
>also a polfaggot
yeah, go figure...
>>
>>6663656
if you don't like why don't you go and make yourn own imageboard, with a /toy/ board kiddo?
>>
>>6663656
I missed ultra agents. What are the "app bricks included"? Some sort of precursor to nexo knights shield scan?
>>
>>6663715
>isn't /lg/
>the filename
What did I actually expect? Like I could've got something different from this digital shitcan.
>>
>>6663347
I know as a kid I appreciated having representation, infrequent as it was, and I was too young to read any politics into it. However, when you design your product for children across the globe and market it in countries with wide-ranging racial demographics, the message you send by having just one non-white protagonist in a cast of five is less "race doesn't matter" and more "some races don't matter as much".

I do think minidolls and use of flesh tones for an original theme were both bad choices in the first place for various reasons, but this looks like Lego doing the best they can with the mess they created.
>>
>>6662815
FLESHIES BTFO

YELLOW MASTER RACE
>>
Hey guys. LEGO is cool right?
>>
File: 1511203931632.jpg (1.68 MB, 3264x1836)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>6663805
Anon, we already knew that The Lego Group declared yellows The Great Lego Race.
>>
File: 6515892941_eb505ebe88_b.jpg (299 KB, 768x1024)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>6663791
>I do think minidolls and use of flesh tones for an original theme were both bad choices in the first place for various reasons
As said earlier, Lego isn't retarded. They spent a billion dollars finding out what little girls wanted to play with, and what they found was that little girls liked minidolls with human skin tones more than any other combination of options.
>>
>>6663815
NO it sucks. this isnt some lego general silly. thats a bakugan general lad. we only like bakugan. do you like bakugan anon????
>>
>>6663815
LEGO is terrible
legos are okay
>>
>>6663818
Greetings from Legoland!
>>
>>6663704
Is that grey one a skyline? Because I like it senpai
>>
>>6663612
that sounds really cool anon, i am keent o see how it goes!

>>6663469
id love to see some more pictures from your album anon, im always enjoying nice lego inspirations
>>
File: rear ended.png (202 KB, 955x485)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>6663839
Yeah, it's not based on a specific model or anything, just decided to build something from my mind mostly based on one.
I got very inspired by the anon who posted his Skyline in the other thread.
>>
>>6663815
>Hey guys. LEGO is cool right?
pretty cool. Im getting probably 2 of them. Cool tiny mech and those...idk the color but to me those wheels look like Peanut Butter-color. So i need 4 of those.
>>
File: 1018980627.jpg (117 KB, 1023x1200)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Im getting my first Lego Elves set.
All because of picrelated neat as fuck piece.
+ it has some more stuff like goblin minifigure.
>>
>>6663815
I wanted to like that set since I won't be getting the shark mech, but I was pretty disappointed by the poor face printing on the black head, and the build seems really meh once you get past the box art. It's a cool concept though. I wish there was a happy medium between giant, expensive, unwieldy shark mech and small, cheap, basic piranha mech.
>>
>>6663872
whoooaaaa adventures!!!
I wonder what happens next!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3GuKl1IQtk
>>
File: 148872296814558448.jpg (29 KB, 400x246)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
remember these?
Did anyone had it as a kid?
>>
>>6663641
kek
>>
>>6663736
>What are the "app bricks included"?
Basicly travis bricks but made from a material than warms up/transfers heat when you touch it. In every set they are built in a different pattern, that's how the app recognizes which set you own (or you can cheat and rearrange the few app-bricks you own...)
>>
File: 22385pb118.png (92 KB, 178x240)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>6663903
That's kinda neat. I like the concept behind nexo powers, but it gets kinda stupid when there are 999 powers like burnt hotdog plus the game itself sucks. I would have fucking loved if it was a legit RPG and the scans just unlocked new dress up cosmetics or attack animations. An AFOL can dream...
>>
>>6663917
promotiona lego games always sucked. May be with exception of those old Indiana Jones games.
But promotional games that use gimmick will never be advanced. It just a mere gimmick thing to get kids busy
>>
File: PrintedBatSpeedoBack.png (610 KB, 597x589)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>
File: lewd klocki3.png (137 KB, 317x314)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>6663928
>>
>>6663922
>May be with exception of those old Indiana Jones games
I remember those! Is there any way to still play them now?
>>
File: spiders.png (26 KB, 806x204)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Im so buying this spider "big fig"! How did i miss it? to be honest i don't remember seeing any TMNT lego sets except the very small Krang one.

Also...how the fuck this german dude has 70+ of this figure..
>>
>>6663940
absolutely!
May be on on a big screen sitting in your chair but on handheld console like PSP - ABSOLUTELY.
In fact - i love playing some comfy Indiana Jones with original movie soundtracks.
Lying in bed, going from your favorite movies and etc.
But that's just me as an Indie-fag talking. May be its dated for other people.
>>
>>6663948
>May be on on a big
*may be not on a big screen
>>
>>6663940
>Is there any way to still play them now?
also - yes.
i think they are on steam even...
If not - nobody stops you from just downloading torrent. :^)
>>
File: mech arm.png (771 KB, 1060x900)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
Ordered a Salvation Mech yesterday.
Already having many plans of upgrading it. One of them is modding his right arm into a grabby arm.
Hope this will work. Can't wait to get it.
>>
I mainly get tired of the minifig animations. I don't really care for them in the movies either. I think it's cool that they take other stuff and turn it in to minifigs, but the lego starwars and lord of the rings games are just off putting to me.
>>
>>6663954
well that's easy. thanks!
>>
>>6663947
The leather back fig is also awesome, even as some one not into the series
>>
>>6663957
>Salvation Mech
whats that?
>>
>>6664000
Oh i mean Sausage Mech!
>>
Dammit LEGO, upload the forth Nexo Knights season on youtube already!
I wonder if 2018 will be the final year. Techno knights are a great idea that seems to be cursed to fail wherever it appears, except maybe for 40k. Perhaps LEGO will make space cowboys next.
>>
>>6664013
oh thats a nice one.
>>
>>6663819
Friends and elves sell better than or equal to city, so obviously it worked.
I got one am glad, especially now that elves is getting more action orientated and friends is becoming less vapid Barbie
I welcome the age of boy and girl toys being equal amounts of awesome without having to find a bland middle ground
>>
>>6664016
Wait
They all on youtube? I wasnt watching it because too lazy to download torrents
>>
File: iknowthatfeel.png (863 KB, 572x701)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>6664016
>>
>>6664060
I’m sorry you have that, anon
>>
File: fifty-card line.jpg (53 KB, 327x195)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>one point away from having a blue brick
What color is your brick anon
>>
>>6663928
Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>6664079
I'm blue
da ba dee da ba daa
>>
>>6664047

All up to Clay getting completely rock-hard.

>>6664060

Some times I like to recite Arlo's lines.
>>
>>6663928
Whoa! This is the first back leg print, right?
>>
>>6664123
If it turns out to be real.
>>
File: 91reLac-93L._SL1500_.jpg (462 KB, 1500x1172)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
I just want a lego train
where can I get a lego train that's not exorbitantly expensive /lg/?
>>
>>6664118
omg xD like if you get the reference!!
personally i like Max Raabe version!
>>
>>6664149
Wait and see what they drop next year. A train strongly hinted at for the second half of next year.
>>
>no fucking signs of Triceratops
if they wont release triceratops set i don't know what im going to do but that will be hilariously bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfXtlbx2uuw
>>
speaking of Klocki Trains..holy shit i love this..
wish i had at least one klocki train..but then again i don't have room for that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_yEMTRQ82Q
>>
>>6664162
that's absolutely awesome - wish I had that kind of money. The only klocki train I ever got was that one harry potter set from a long time ago. I remember when I was young my cousins visiting and destroying it on accident while I was at school or something and I never ended up putting it back together. I need to organize my klocki and do that someday.
>>
>>6664171
My little brother had that. We set it up for Christmas one year and now...nobody can find it. Bugs him out to this day, and I don't blame him.
>>
File: Train_Complete.jpg (303 KB, 2220x628)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
Did someone say klockitrains? I made a spooky train way back before monster fighters even with the old 9v train systems.
>>
File: 1_Skeleton_02.jpg (322 KB, 1692x1604)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>6664215
The Skele-Engine
>>
File: Untitled #1.png (468 KB, 1280x960)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>6663469
pls more. I just bought some Heroica off bricklink.

I've been messing with some concepts for years, but never got any of the base sets.
>>
File: 2_Dracula_01.jpg (369 KB, 2104x1460)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>6664219
Dracula Castle "Boxcar"
>>
File: 3_Witch_01.jpg (316 KB, 2156x1456)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>6664222
Witch's Coven Car with Wizard Shack
>>
File: 4_Lab_01.jpg (399 KB, 2172x1468)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>6664225
Mad Scientist's Lab Car
>>
>>6664222
These are awesome
>>
File: 5_Demon_01.jpg (361 KB, 2184x1452)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>6664232
I guess a demon/gates of hell car... don't really remember
>>
File: 5_Demon_03.jpg (202 KB, 1908x1100)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>6664236
Oh yeah, it was made to do this:
>>
File: 6_Swamp_03.jpg (306 KB, 1904x1624)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>6664240
Tentacle Swamp Car
>>
File: 6_Swamp_02.jpg (366 KB, 2144x1584)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>6664244
>>
File: 7_Tomb_01.jpg (350 KB, 2148x1380)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>6664247
Buried Tomb Car
>>
>>6664232
>Mad Scientist's Lab Car
Bullshit, that's clearly Snape's frozen fruit bar. Always padding his part, that guy.
>>
File: 8_Ghost_01.jpg (320 KB, 1944x1660)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>6664253
Ghost Caboose
>>
>>6663243
Love the sphynx head. Reminds me of set 5978
>>
>>6664262
G-G-G-GHOST BLOWJOB!!!
>>
>>6664215
Top tier moc anon, thanks for sharing
>>
File: 8_Ghost_03.jpg (298 KB, 1648x1664)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>6664284
Much appreciated!
>>
File: 1458044378567.jpg (57 KB, 690x415)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>6663818
>the great lego race
racers reboot?

are these rare? or as common as pic relate?
>>6664215
>>6664219
>>6664222
>>6664225
>>6664232
>>6664236
>>6664244
>>6664247
>>6664253
>>6664262
>>6664287
sweet jesus, these are really cool,
>>
>>6664295
meant to tag >>6663891 re: the pic related
>>
>>6664151
>Max Raabe version
I did not know this existed
Thanks for improving my life
>>
>>6664215
Thanks for posting anon... these look right out of 2005/2006 when I started going on Brickshelf... nostalgia hit me right in the feels.
>>
File: cool story bra.gif (189 KB, 255x320)
189 KB
189 KB GIF
>>6662750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjpLjSbQzns
>>
>>6663612
>>>6663235

Always wanted to see someone create a full version of the castle by expanding the original. Would love to see updates on this!
>>
File: Dark Tower 2.png (373 KB, 1600x1200)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
Updated my tower
>>
>>6664324
Instead of studs stuck into the Technic bricks, try it with these and some trans-blue round tiles

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=4274
>>
>>6664244
This one is probably my favorite
Such a cool idea, I imagine a person adventuring through all the cars and that’s awesome
>>
>>6664324
>that boat
top tier anon
>>
Haven't touched Lego in years. Does anyone know where I can find some instructions and whatnot for mini castle/fantasy designs?
>>
>>6664149
it's important to have a lego train anon
if i were u i would be checking ebay and bricklink and stuff like that
everyone needs a lego train imo
>>
not kinkshaming but what's the appeal of lego trains? I really really don't see it.
>>
>>6664328
Shit that's a good idea! Thanks anon
>>
>>6664362
They are neat and useful and quite comfy if you think of a pleasant train ride through the country side or on a wintery eve
>>
File: 1470266152480.png (280 KB, 932x713)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>TFW Mixels will never come back
It hurts, we need a similar theme

Also, anyone know when Architecture screenshots are leaked?
>>
>>6664412
mixels had some neat sets
i particularly liked the pirate ones, i'd love to own them but they cost quite a lot these days
>>
>>6662682
This is an interesting thread challenge.
>Make something that represents your childhood fears or dreams. Use magic of klocki to make them real!

I'm going to have to spend some time thinking about this one.
>>
File: 1488495542299.png (590 KB, 600x800)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
is anon that made this still here?
did you upgrade it further?
im planning to get that green cargo plane too!
>>
File: 2424.jpg (152 KB, 1024x682)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Just want to make it clear so we can avoid further shitposting. I've been here for many hours, was monitoring thread all the time during work.

Notice how peaceful the thread became after mods banned [two] shitposters that were both pol-posters.
I saw how and when it happened. We reported anon that was shitposting about divercity and black minifigs and he was banned.
Then i saw mods banned and erased posts of another /pol/-poster that was greentexsting maymays about tumblr.

And i noticed this shit [three times] already in /lg/. It's always 2 (i think they two because i saw them even interract with each other the same way) pol-fags that shitpost here. Then they got banned for 2-3 days and its fine. Then they come back and its shitstorm again.
They usually post about waifufigures and their skin tones, about race, about homophobia and furries - your typical generic pol-shitposting.

Please don't respond to my post - just read it and make sure to report any polfaggotry or agressive offtopic next time. Reports do work.
>>
>>6664525
>all that gibberish
i need to go to bed... see ya
>>
>>6664525
>Announcing reports
>>
File: received_1069650263177752.jpg (331 KB, 1152x2048)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>6664320
>>
>>6663324
I don't know if this is true or not but I thought Bricklink was the reason there was no Megalink
>>
File: Hogwarts set.jpg (216 KB, 1500x973)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>6664579
That looks so much better. It makes me wonder if we might be getting a deluxe Hogwarts and someone can try this with that.

Are those torches supposed to be that way with the long part on the bottom? It looks a little odd since the suits of armor are right there. Otherwise, fantastic work.
>>
>>6663656

Dat Badge.
Are Ultra Agents Delta Green?
>>
File: 14997102759460.jpg (1.27 MB, 1024x1399)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>6664626
Ah, hogwarts castle... I've never even see it irl, only on pictures. I like it alot and based main structure of my castle on second segment
>>
>>6663891
I had one and I always wondered what happended to it because I LOVED it and I would love to have one now.
>>
>>6664159
Maybe we will get Ankylosaurus?
>>
File: 51BOfx2JTxL.jpg (37 KB, 496x500)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>6664626
That doesn't look bad at all. I have the old, pre-fleshy version. Technically my brothers, but I guess I'm safekeeping it for him in case he ever decides to come out of his own dark ages. Poor thing is missing some pieces I've never been able to find. One of these days I'll bricklink them, though I've been telling myself that for years now. I only ever get it out at Halloween. Makes a decent haunted "mansion" along with other stuff I've built.
>>
>>6664645
That looks lovely.
>>
>>6664416
You could order full series off of Amazon. The price has increased since when the theme was on stock but not as dramatically as I expected. Unless of course you're talking about a specific set.
>>
File: 14997103706180.jpg (1.32 MB, 1200x1266)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>6664659
ty. Back walls can be opened to reveal throne room.

pic 1/3
>>
File: 14997105251860.jpg (814 KB, 1200x800)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
>>6664689
pic 2/3
>>
File: 14997105251931.jpg (866 KB, 1200x848)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>6664693
pic 3/3
>>
File: 2017-12-08 05.25.46.jpg (853 KB, 1200x900)
853 KB
853 KB JPG
Made some progress on the interior.
>>
File: IMG_7337.jpg (130 KB, 500x375)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>6664525
wew lad u poweful reported bad pol posters so they won't offense u
don't forget to write about that on ur trans-lesbian radical feminist tumblr blog
_________
Who wore it better?(left is stupid hf, ignore it, the right is glorious Bionicle, he is your bro)
>>
>>6664826
They're both shit, now fuck off back to your containment general.
>>
>>6664689
Fuck, that's impressive anon. More pics?
>>
>>6664826
Never go full retard.
>>
File: IMG_7339.jpg (48 KB, 553x399)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>6664829
why you so rude? Bionicle is cool man!!!
btw wanna read my fanfic about Bionicle?? there is nonbinary Bionicle in it(many of them) so you like it!
>>
>>6664836

>>6661598
>>
File: 82185.1494525726.jpg (34 KB, 579x700)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>6663565
Leave Hans von Hammer to me.
>>
File: lego_ninjago.jpg (42 KB, 768x433)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>6664236
Needs a cenobite

>>6663815
I just want to army build 70s Kung Fu movie dudes.
>>
>>6662750
Why, WHY THE HELL WE WON'T GET THIS?!
>>
>>6664926
Because Games Workshop are far too over-protective of their IPs.
>>
>>6664915
Shit, now I have to grab that Capt.
>>
>>6664215
2nd favorite moc ive seen in these threads. Good stuff anon.
>>
File: antmanlego.jpg (480 KB, 1500x1088)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>6662682
they went and released a antony lego set and didn't tell me
>>
>>6663664
That's a man, baby!
>>
>>6662815
>Sleeves not allowed
Diversity indeed
>>
>>6663666
>he said after posting a decently artifacted book of adam comic excerpt
No crappy images indeed.
>>
>>6665065
Don't reply to trolls, dummy.
>>
>>6662815
Although i only use yellows, i'm totally ok with more skincolours. But changing an already existing character this radically is a little silly. Adding more characters with different races is fine, they already did this several times even and kids tend to give 0 fucks. But when some girl really likes Olivia or identifies with her and then she's suddenly borged into a completely different body then kids will not like it.
You don't just change Johnny Thunder into a generic smiling, clean-shaven, businessman who buttons up his shirt all the way and pretend nothing happened.

(just a friendly random reminder ITT to keep /pol/ on /pol/ and that this isn't /v/

>>6663606
Where is this from?
I'm not even a train but that's adorable.

>>6663634
Shitposting always had its ups and downs. If you don't give the right example by posting quality content, then it'll only get worse. Report and ignore.

>>6663704
I like the way you used the ear pieces to make the mirrors on the hood! 5 wide can be a paint to pull off, do they seat minifigures?
>>6663846
Damn that ass on the left is excellent.
>>6663815
While i'm not a fan of the giant pre-formed vehiclepieces, this set and the Friends Sunchsine Catamaran almost made up for this piece.
I'm sure some kid that owned one of the hundreds of city planes bought this set and got it's mind blown by that npu.

>>6663928
>back of the leg printing
>all my pantsu are now canon thongs and tangas
I'm ok with this.

>>6664215
Remember the first time you posted this anon. I still love it.

>>6664689
>>6664693
>>6664703
That looks really sweet anon. The only little advice i'd give is use those pearl-gold friends pieces (1x1 round tiles with a little bar sticking out on top) as the bases for those vases.
Also excellent taste in mermaids.

>>6664787
Really digging your new spaceship man. Nice interiors always to things to me.
>>
>>6664525
All I did was point out that some whiney lefties were shitting up /tfg/. Don't blame /pol/ because they ruined this thread when I brought them up. Pointing out that these kiddies are whiney faggots is nothing more than being honest.

>>6664836 He's right though. Stars Tahu a shit. Both suffer from squared of sockets that crack too easily and shit proportions. 2001 Tahu is the only option my dude.
>>
File: 1318722564m_DISPLAY.jpg (107 KB, 800x600)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>6663841
>>6664221
Goblin fort map
>>
File: 1318722570m_DISPLAY.jpg (105 KB, 800x600)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>6665114
The first itself has a removable top floor
>>
File: 1333900416m_DISPLAY.jpg (93 KB, 531x800)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>6665116
Weathertop
>>
File: 1335767302m_DISPLAY.jpg (97 KB, 800x600)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>6665120
a big map with modular pieces
>>
File: 1337542296m_DISPLAY.jpg (158 KB, 800x800)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>6665122
crossroad with ancient statues
>>
File: 14040686986_DISPLAY.jpg (57 KB, 800x785)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Huge castle map. I think this is the only heroica moc I've seen where basically everything is a space to move to.
>>
File: Heroica Beholder.jpg (291 KB, 1000x562)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
I also like micro Danish & Dragons
>>
File: 14585778651_DISPLAY.jpg (60 KB, 800x450)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
halloween pumpkin patch
>>
File: 13260610816_DISPLAY.jpg (79 KB, 800x534)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
town and farm

>>6665130
That's an excellent beholder
>>
>>6663818
>The unmitigated crossovers of lego IPs potential
>The blindbag potentials
>the return of ____* potential

*possible "famous" lego characters include brickbeard, johnny thunder, ice planet guy with orange transparent chainsaw, ogel...
>>
File: 1410002521m_SPLASH.jpg (67 KB, 500x375)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>6665138
Arcane library

I love the bookshelves

I have some more and just standard non-heroica microbuilds saved, but I won't spam anymore. Some day I should actually build some of these.
>>
>>6665141
I got bad news for you. It's a Legoland ride. They never make new toys for Legoland rides. Just look at how they all have a pyramid ride.
>>
File: 1403193087587.jpg (34 KB, 550x568)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>6662750
>>6663664
Image twofer
>MFW lego orks
>best waifu
>>
>>6665142
What is heroica? These look great but i have no clue what youre talking about
>>
File: 1355738305m_DISPLAY.jpg (177 KB, 618x800)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>6665152
Short-lived, but fun Lego dungeons and dragons

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Heroica
>>
File: 1456026228354.jpg (29 KB, 302x131)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>6665146
Pirates of the Caribbean was also a ride, once...
>>
>>6665090
>5 wide can be a paint to pull off, do they seat minifigures?
Definitely, I've always been a loud and proud fan of the 6-wide 2-seater technique, but for sportier cars 6 wide ends up looking too goofy, while 4 wide can seem too small when placed next to 6 wide cars.
I honestly don't know if they seat minifigures, I need to build them and try myself, but I think they should.
>>
>>6663872
What set does this come in?
>>
>>6662033
This in turn reminds me of the Screed from Zita the Spacegirl.
Now I want to make a Screed out of lego.
>>
>>6665350
And of course I forget the pic.
>>
>>6665338
One of the Elves Goblins sets. I think it's the forge?
>>
Lego X-Men sets closer with the Disney/Fox deal??? National Geographic sets too?
>>
>>6665361
What deal? Link?
>>
File: ip1dlemai6phelkypejl.png (226 KB, 800x450)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>6664969
Worth it for the giant brick built lego bricks.

>>6664915
>>6664961
Shame about the Kamala in that set. They really should have released two torsos so she isn't stuck as Stretch Armstrong. The torso is non-standard so I'm not even sure you can replace that tube with normal arms if you wanted to cut them.
>>
>>6665380
Not him but there has been talk about Disney buying up parts of Fox, and what excites him is the idea of Disney purchasing all their film rights.
>>
File: 5599115290_f24a752f34_b.jpg (454 KB, 1024x841)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>6665352
It's all fun and games until you find tentacles.
>>
>>6665361
>>6665380
>>6665385
CNBC is reporting that Disney and Fox are close on a deal for Disney to acquire assets from Fox which include the 20th Century Fox movie studio for about $60 billion. This means that Disney will regain the film rights to all of the Marvel comics characters which include the X-Men and Fantastic Four.

This is some great news that fans have been waiting for but for LEGO fans, this might mean that we could be getting more properies for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes sets like X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc. We’ve gotten LEGO sets here and there from Fox properties like the Mighty Micros: Wolverine vs. Magneto (76073) but the last larger set was the X-Men vs. The Sentinel (76022) way back in 2014.

The Disney/Fox deal, which is expected to be announced next week, possibly opens the door for LEGO to maybe start planning on trying to get some licensing deals with those properties. Fingers crossed for some 90’s style X-Men characters if this deal gets done!
>>
>>6665381
Apparently you can just cut and replace. You can still use the stretch arms, too, but they wont have anything holding them in place and shifting the length will just push one or the other back out.
>>
File: 1684929846205008.jpg (57 KB, 300x256)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>6665361
It's happening, I found this prototype
>>
File: 7173wPu2zZL._SL1000_.jpg (211 KB, 1000x1000)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>6665361
Hope so.

>>6665390
>>
>>6665393
you can guarantee some twisted anon will make a topless old woman horror moc with this torso
>>
>>6665409
Is that not what it already is?
>>
File: 200.gif (94 KB, 355x200)
94 KB
94 KB GIF
>>6665409
I wasn't going to suggest it lest someone think it is a good idea, but since it's out...
>>
File: Spyrius tank1.jpg (781 KB, 1836x2199)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
I built a Spyrius tank:

The ''Twin Terror''
>>
File: Spyrius tank3.jpg (1.9 MB, 3264x2448)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>6665417
If you take the cockpit off the tracks and turn the Turrets it becomes an escape capsule
>>
File: Spyrius tank4.jpg (1.15 MB, 2641x2274)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>6665421
I might actually build a ''body-section'' and use the cockpit without the turrets as a head to make it look like one of the classic Spyrius mechs
>>
File: Spyrius tank.png (2.68 MB, 1266x1460)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>6665423
some views inside the cockpit and from the back. The Nexo Battle suit piece can be lifted up to store a gun and an air tank.
>>
>>6665409
>you can guarantee some twisted anon will make a topless old woman horror moc with this torso
How are you going to make a moc with a photoshopped image
>>
>>6665431
Printers exist! Truly they are the darkest heresy. Some scissor work, some tape, and you're done!

Now don't YOU feel stupid.
>>
File: 7094.jpg (166 KB, 960x741)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
one of my favorite sets to build

but that was years ago...
>>
>>6665445
Is this a Star Wars set? AT-ST? AT-AT? Star Destroyer?
>>
>>6665417
>>6665421
>>6665423
>>6665429
That's pretty sweet, anon. I have to dock you points for forgetting the trans neon green accents and visor on the minifig, though.
>>
>>6665429
A Spyrius main battletank!

"But sir, we're spies! Says so in the name. What are we doing with tanks!?"
"These are actually twin telescopes."
>>
File: 12388743764_102c2ab04e_b.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1005)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>6665455
Shoot through walls so you can film them in the shower, like a true Spyrius master!
>>
>>6665338
>>6665356
41182 The Capture of Sophie Jones.
>>
>>6665417
This is awesome. And yes the cockpit would make a nice head for a mech.
>>
>>6665463
The Spyrius shower archives are a sight for fright!
>>
>>6665473
"Sir, we're bringing up womb spycam #9."
"Yes. Yesssss, this is truly secret to how babby formed!"
>>
File: lewd klocki1.png (127 KB, 261x263)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>6665473
>>6665463
anon post more...
>>
File: br3.png (1.09 MB, 1146x900)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
so...it looks like some modern technic vehicles still have space to fit technic figure.
I own only 2 technic sets and both of them being donots though
>>
File: Spyrius Leader.jpg (44 KB, 428x425)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>6665451
>I have to dock you points for forgetting the trans neon green accents and visor on the minifig, though.
Fair, but I actually put thought into that. On the original Spyrius sets trans neon green always indicates thrusters or blasters (except for one antenna) and some sets lack it completely. The tank doesn't have any thrusters and it uses heavier and thus differently coloured artillery (I actually tried it with trans neon green, but it looked odd).
The minifig visor is true though. I tried going for a more uniform look since it always felt weird to me, that the minifigures representing the ''spy'' faction have an extremely flashy and colourful suit. But I might revert that change in the future, my Spyrius leader already wears a trans neon green visor.
>>
File: feathers.png (561 KB, 620x800)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>6665491
love that flamboyant feather armor
>>
>>6665417
Maybe a bit of a specific question.
But can you let it "steer" by just pushing down and twisting the base? So that both tracks turn in opposite directions without touching them or other shenanigans like cheater wheels?

I own those tracks but never got any of those rubber inserts.

>>6665463
That's cute, just like my androgynous japanese animes.
>>
>>6665489
looks ok to me,
> 'mani - fold'
Christ tlg
>>
>>6665573
>'mani - fold'
>Christ tlg
Check out the brand names on the new Technic sailboat.
>>
File: 14997099773811.jpg (613 KB, 1200x787)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>6665090
>>6664830
Thanks! I think I had no gold pieces back when I was constructing it... but I do now from nexo knights sets....

I can drop more pictures if you wish, but later.
>>
>>6665611
Any time anon, always lurking here.
>>
>had a dream where i had enough lego to build anything i wanted
>create the most complex moc i had ever done
>woke up and had my heart broken
>also forgot what i had created
sad lego react images only
>>
File: sad whipparella.png (552 KB, 627x453)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>6665618
I got you senpai

Since you didn't remember it though, it might've been underwhelming in hindsight.
>>
>>6665573
>'mani - fold'
>Christ tlg
no idea what is this special maymay but that gyrocopter is half-deconstructed. i just buit it again from random parts to test that technic figure
>>
>>6665618
It's like the girlfriend dream.

[toylers]I've had both dreams anon[/toylers]
>>
>>6665620
lol i just saw MANI-FOLD is that stuff written on that technic piece.
i honestly never looked carefully at this model...lego technic is not my thing...
>>
>>6665618
>>had a dream where i had enough lego to build anything i wanted
>>create the most complex moc i had ever done
>>woke up and had my heart broken
i had such dreams as a kid during 90s.
we were poor. And once mom took me to the big store and i saw all that shit they were selling.
all Knights Castle/Space/cool stuff.
I was dreaming about those sets all the time imagining how i will be building it WHOLE WEEK and then playing.

I was even drawing ideas i would build based on that set - i was preparing for sets and decided to write/draw down ideas first.
Never happened...
fuck 90s
fuck expensive lego shit
fuck being poor kid
>>
File: extradark.png (170 KB, 1680x888)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
Not even our waifu technology is safe from Blacktron reverse engineering.
>>
>>6665641
Looks a lot sexier than those Bonkletit shits that are always getting posted here.
>>
File: bunny01.png (142 KB, 1680x888)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>6665646
I suppose I should repost the original while I'm at it.
>>
>>6665661
Yeah, I remembered how you made the heels on the original.
>>
>>6665641
reminds of me anubis mech. would love some anubis-like head on this!
>>
>>6665641
>>6665661
Unless you can build these in real bricks I still don't care.
>>
>>6665162
Legoland is not run by Lego
It’s a third party company licensed to use the Lego name and branding
>>
File: sad.jpg (45 KB, 208x208)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>6665618
>>
File: sauSADge.jpg (224 KB, 700x780)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>6665618
>>
File: sadmonkey.png (1004 KB, 876x800)
1004 KB
1004 KB PNG
>>6665618
>>
File: gettys-tim-image.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>6665464
>The Capture of Sophie Jones.
Thit title sounds so fucking creepy.
May be im watching too many horror/drama movies about maniacs.
This is legit title for a thriller-drama documentary about girl that was captured when she was a child and spent 10 years in some old dude's basement
>>
>>6665783
>This is legit title for a thriller-drama documentary about girl that was captured when she was a child and spent 10 years in some goblin king's basement

FTFY
>>
How do you guys bring girls into your room when you have a shelf with Lego on display?
>>
>>6665795
We don't.
>>
>>6665795
I just tell my wife it's time for sex.
>>
>>6665795
This is 4chan so drugged unconscious.
>>
>>6665636
I know that feel anon. The only Lego sets I got were under £20, one for my birthday and one for Christmas.
>>
>>6665802
What do you do when she gets bored of holding your waifig while you rhythmically bump your sigfig against it?
>>
>>6665795
I haven't.
When i have my own place, i am sure to display my hekktik mocs in their true glory if it happens though.
>>
>>6665802
>Has a wife
>Has a Lego collection
How do you do it anon? Is there a secret to it, or do you have to be good looking/rich?
>>
>>6665807
she hasn't got bored yet, so I don't know.
>>
File: I love my brick.gif (776 KB, 250x169)
776 KB
776 KB GIF
>>6665807
She is my waifig?
>>
>>6665809
Ding ding ding! This is the correct answer. She'll be impressed because only someone who has come into Nigerian Prince riches can afford so much Lego!

But if she says Legos then grab her and throw her out the nearest window.
>>
>>6665795
still stuck with my parents because properties are too expensive, so I either go to their place (considering the age-range of the women I get on with, this is the most common situation) or just ask a friend to let me go to their place like an absolute pleb. Or just go to a hotel.
>>
>>6665810
She just happens to like bad / dangerous men, and she gets to be like a slip-n-slide when I tell her war stories from Afghanistan and Iraq. We're rping some war crimes later this weekend with a burka and my old uniforms, actually.
>>
>>6665795
>How do you guys bring girls into your room when you have a shelf with Lego on display?
im not girl-type of guy anymore
but my ex now collects whit ton of Transformers and Monster High dolls at her 29. so idk if we were together she wouldn't mind
>>
>>6665810
pic related

>>6665832
>im not girl-type of guy
Not trying to rag on you for sexual preferences, but that is the gayest wording for homosexual i've ever seen.
>>
>>6665810
Not that anon but you just have to be confident and not question your own interests. When I first met my (future) wife, I showed her my Spawn toys without any sense of shame. Girls pick up on confidence. Now she texts me whenever she sees a big Lego haul on the Facebook flea market page she browses.
>>
>>6665839
>Not trying to rag on you for sexual preferences, but that is the gayest wording for homosexual i've ever seen.
well you not wrong
It was dark time during early 00s when being gay was SUPPA BAD. So i was still questioning myself and had a girlfriend. Shes cool now with that and collects toys too
>>
>>6665849
Good for you for being honest with yourself.
>>
thanks anon for posting all those heroics pictures, they are really neat
>>
>>6665858
>thanks anon for posting all those heroics pictures, they are really neat
Yeah I was at work looking at these, holy cow

>>6665125
This is a really, REALLY cool board
>>
>>6665386
oh boy, what kinda weird sewer creature is that
also is that actual slime ont he ground
>>
>>6665125
i love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

old statues covered with plants is my thing
>>
>>6665795
I don't have shelves, but I mostly just say something like "Hey, come check out the new Monster CMF Werewolf I just opened."
>>
>>6664481
Holy shit anon this was so fucking long ago, I'm surprised you saved it.

But no. I lost pretty much everything in a house fire about two months ago. I did expand the length slightly, but that was it.
>>
>>6665858
>>6665868
>>6665873
Thanks. Usually people aren't too interested in heroica stuff on here, but I still post it sometime.

I realized I could just make an album with my whole inspriation folder. Not all of it is specifically Heroica, just cool builds (mostly micro scale) that I could be useful in the future for building.

imgur album: / a / slash fBP9B
>>
File: pr1.jpg (84 KB, 415x547)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>6665871
P-Pepper Roni!? I-I thought you'd survived the dark ages b-but... Did you try to eat the pizza before it cooled?

Are you in pain? Oh god, what have I done?!
>>
File: pr2.jpg (102 KB, 540x637)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>6665885
NO! I can fix this. I have the bricknology!

You will be stronger, faster, with flickfire delivery systems!
>>
File: type cast.jpg (201 KB, 800x600)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Got my figs today. I've never been interested in any of these TRU four-packs before because they always seemed like leftover Build-a-Minifig bits but this one really called out to me.

>>6665883
Oh damn anon I'm sorry for your losses. Insurance?

>>6665884
Are you familiar with Advanced Heroica?
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Advanced_Heroica

/tg/ made it
>>
>>6665884
Imgur is being a dick. I tried reuploading maybe that got some more of them. If not, well, you get the idea.

/a/Kk7zT

>>6665887
Yeah, although I've never a chance to play like that. I belive two of the imgur in my album(s) should have advanced rules.
>>
File: pr3.jpg (140 KB, 819x625)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>6665886
I was originally going to use a Vader helmet but that wouldn't fit with the back headrest and antenna. Still I kept the giant saber dong for a chuckle. I'd considered setting up a flickfire pizza dong but while I could have built it to insert the missile the inability to actually launch it ruined the joke.
>>
>>6665887
>sailer punches out the boxer and wins the eternal affections of the beautiful fair haired hippy!
>>
>>6665883
im so sorry for your loss anon...
was this that famous usa-fire? i keep hearing news about usa being covered in fire at some point (im from eu)
>>
>>6665887
£20k, was a kind of an old house. Lost interest in anything LEGO for a long time.
>>
>>6665894
Nah I'm a bong
>>
>>6665125
I did something similar for Heroica, but instead of decorated scenery for the tiny figs I was treating it sort of like Final Fantasy. Microfigs for travel in the "overmap" and regular figs for fights. It was a dice based RPG and when they encountered an enemy I was using the larger scenes as background for the fights. The normal minifigs meant the players could better customize their characters and the enemies were monster figs mostly thanks to the CMFs so I had zombies, minitaur, medusa, cyclops, etc

Pretty sure I kept these intact. Last time I used them was two years ago as part of a Halloween display.
>>
>>6665883
As someone who nearly lost their collection to a fire a couple months back, you have all my sympathy right now.
>>
File: haymaker sailor.jpg (181 KB, 800x600)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Fun fact: the minifigs came preassembled, so the cheerleader was holding her pom-poms, but her hands were rotated upside down to hold them. Is that the official Lego Group stance on how to properly use pom-poms?
>>
>>6665918
Do up-side-down hands hold the pompoms closer to the body? I'd guess it was to take up less space.
>>
>>6665919
I know, I'm just being silly
>>
File: themenageriepart1hd210.jpg (235 KB, 1440x1080)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>6665886
Poor Pepper Roni. Should build him one of these.
>>
>>6665883
anon i am sorry to hear that, i can't imagine how tough that must be
how are things going for you at the moment?
>>
>>6665886
flickfire pizza is my kinda pizza!
>>
>>6666004
Careful! I wonder if testing the system is what damaged his face.
>>
>>6665884
thanks for sharing
>>
>>6666063
perhaps, but it's a wonderful invention, and he will make a lot of money and live a good life no doubt thanks to flickfire pizza bricknology
>>
File: xmenDANGER.jpg (363 KB, 936x1202)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>6665361

I hope we get more x-men sets for sure. The ones we've had have been pretty much cock teases. The X-jet was cool. I hoping we get danger room sets that can be built together, more x-men members, big figs of juggernaut and apocalypse. They've only done 3 x-men sets and all 3 feature wolverine and magneto. Time to give us more.
>>
>>6666115
>Deadpool Mighty Micros
>>
>Garmadon mech??
>more liek Garmadon MEH! LOL! XDDD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjmyXXtMDB4&t=158s
fuck i love Jang and his dad-jokes!!
>>
>>6666124
omg xD
PuppyMonkeyBaby!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7uY36-LwA
>>
Post squads.
>>
>>6666115
I know it won't happen, but it would be cool to see a modular danger room, or even a modular X-mansion with each room coming with a fig.
>>
File: Cyberpunks.jpg (1.32 MB, 3264x2448)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>6666133
If you say so.
>>
>>6666133
>>
>>6666133
the guy in the tyres :D

>>6666144
i love that robot!

>>6666156
those shoulder pieces and the colour of them are really nice
>>
File: 2013-12-26 00.25.11.jpg (698 KB, 1200x900)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
>>6666133
>>
File: stephen hawking.jpg (208 KB, 600x400)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>6666092
>it's a wonderful invention
Consider the inventor!
>>
File: square hippies.jpg (237 KB, 800x600)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>6666133
Sorry for the smell.
>>
>>6666176
I love this

Got some lore to share?
>>
>>6666191
Crew of the HRESS Nevergonnagetbuilt

Left to right:
-Nameless grunt whose only purpose in life is to die so the important people don't.
-Medical officer, often tries to seduce the captain but just ends up scaring him half to death instead.
-Captain, competent professional with no charisma or personality whatsoever.
-Manly space marine with plot armour.
-Other nameless grunt.
>>
File: 1019689100.png (781 KB, 1200x957)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
Anon have you ever bought set that you don't like but it OOZES with super useful pieces?

I think im going to buy this set. Even if i want to buy different set actually.
BUT
this set is like a big tasty cake filled with all kinds of useful candies toppings for me.

>all those hoses
>all those exaust pipes
>FOUR those super cool ratchet-joints (knees of this robot)
>+ all those black parts
>everything else and the cherry on it is a headgear that is a blowfish
I want it...but damn...its a little sad because i will not be enjoying it (it's way too wide and big...kinda awkward to play with as a toy) but buying just for pieces

Those hoses and ratched joints...i need them. But don't want to go to Bricklink.
>>
Is there any word on a new modular building for 2018 or was Assembly Square the last of the bunch?
>>
File: 1512614283228.jpg (648 KB, 1451x1451)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>>6666210
It's a diner with a gym above it and a pink Cadillac with an Elvis impersonator
>>
File: Section H4T5.jpg (180 KB, 1100x523)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>6666176
Here, have another. (They don't have a backstory aside from being gits with the serial numbers filed off)
>>
is stud.io good?
>>
File: IMG_20171209_163043.jpg (2.22 MB, 4032x3024)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>6666157
Yep, he's the rookie of the group, doesn't much like conflict
>>
File: 1512785463694.jpg (77 KB, 800x532)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
https://comic-watch.com/2017/12/07/disneyfoxclosedeal/

IT'S HAPPENING

Ready for Lego X-Men kino???
>>
File: team1.png (614 KB, 800x600)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>6666133
>>
File: skypirates1.png (1.22 MB, 1200x900)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>6666133
this was my first sky pirates crew
Now the crew is updated..will make photo in a minute
>>
File: zoo9.png (694 KB, 800x600)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>6666248
>>
>>6666227
Haven't used either a ton, but i preferred it over LDD.
The amount of space the different menus take up is a little silly in Stud.io, but the bricklink integration, part categories and names make it 9000 times faster for me to find a part than ldd did.
>>
File: crew.png (1.01 MB, 1115x793)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>6666252
>>
File: capn.png (1.12 MB, 961x894)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>6666259
>>
>>6666133
Wish I could. I've been being a nostalgiafag working to put together as many old school space figs as I can.

I'm up to 8 M-Tron (three with white helmets), 6 Ice Planet dudes (only missing one original head), and 11 Blacktron II (three white helmets but I have five large white handgrip jetpacks). I figure when I get around to it I'll solve the problem of the wrong color helmets giving them modern heads and hair. Might do that to all of them originally but so far nostalgia is having me keep them vanilla.

I'm disappointed I can't find any Spyrius. I might be overlooking the torso. I at least have some of the flats and a few android heads.
>>
>>6666260
Love that old office phone build.
>>
>>6666266
you don't have to be a nostalgiafag to do that my guy. I have no nostalgia for the old stuff, unless it was the old system ninja sets, but I really got into lego around the rock raiders era. I just built these guys around the air-tank-and-motorcycle-helmet aesthetic they had back then, theres just something I love about that look so much
>>
>>6666337
>>6666337
>>6666337

Closer to image limit.
>>
File: 13514603725_43e7219415_b.jpg (290 KB, 1024x1024)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>
>>6665832
Go and finally kill yourself, you disgusting subhuman.
________
>>6666204
If you pull all the ninjas and members of the Poseidon cult out, it will become a perfect Ultra Agents 2014 set. Definetly mustbuy.
>>
>>6666204
I took the legs off of it, smashed it into some other parts, and turned it into a racing hover-thing. I need to remember to get a picture of it; it's kinda neat.
>>
File: DSCF1579.jpg (1.73 MB, 3072x2304)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>6666133
>>
File: _DSC0297.jpg (138 KB, 1000x666)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>6666133
>>
>>6666248
This is awesome
>>
>>6663656
Best threads on 4chan even if occasional faggot like anonself.
>>
>>6665884
Anon your work is amazing and please continue!
>>
did you ever put a clocky into your cocky?
>>
The 1x8 sand green bricks from the Green Grocer set are hard to come by. Does anyone have any tips to possibly get them for cheap? I'm trying to piece together the set myself but ~$250 for the 50 I need is pretty steep.
>>
>>6667418
I know the pick a brick wall near me had 1x4 plates and 1x2 tiles in sand green. I'd guess those are cheaper. so go like:

1x4 1x4
1x2 1x4 1x2
1x4 1x4

If that makes sense.
>>
>>6667249
yes
it felt p nice actually
>>
>>6667519
I suppose that'd work, yeah. Is there such a thing as a 1x8 sand green plate?
>>
>>6664261
kek
>>
>>6665152
Part of the 2009-2010 Board Games line

Look under https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Games
>>
>>6666202
What is plot armour? Does he just do whatever, regardless of story?
>>
>>6669909
>What is plot armour?

https://www.google.com/search?q=plot+armour
>>
>>6669921
That was actually a lame attempt at humor, but thanks for the elucidation.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.