[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Previous:
>>6715582
>>
Are they doing a new Cybertron like the one in the background?
>>
>>
>>6717927
>Blast Off is getting a new deco for POTP

Should we be worried?
>>
File: andre.png (108 KB, 448x720)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>6717440
Fucking kek'd.

>>6717978
Why are they so fucking slow if the toys are the same anyway?
>>
>>6718011
>it will have the same light brown "cheetos" color as takara
>hasbrocucks will drop their sour grapes and eat it up anyway
>>
I wonder what the line after PotP will be like.
>>
>>6718015
I already have the UW version, if it's the same colors I can skip it. Considering how barely changed Quickslinger(very minor deco changes), Wildrider(G1 hood sticker paint apps, minor to torso) and Groove(basically nothing) were I'm not expecting toy colors.
>>
>>6718026
Another price hike
Toys no longer come pre-painted
Boxes and instructions are all in chinese to help unify the brand even more
>>
>>6718026
G1 type toys so they can reduce articulation and parts count. May as well, so many other kid lines have cut back to 5 POA toys it's like the 80s are coming back and not in a good way.
>>
I don't mind the stickers at all.

I mind they are pre-applied poorly. It would eliminate that totally AND probably reduce costs of paid factory workers if we just got them on a sheet to apply ourselves.

Oh I know Toyhax will do their own stickers, but I can see why they no longer call themselves "reprolabels"- they won't do repros of the official stickers, just more shitty fan art that looks worse.
>>
>>6718026
UNICRON TRILOGY REVIVAL BABY and since they can no longer rely on G1 nostalgia bucks
>paint returns
>pinned wheels return
>articulation returns
>QC improves
>price drops
>diecast is smartly applied into areas like feet
>stickers do no return
>>
>>6718026
hopefully they stop with these shitty line wide gimmicks and focus on making good individual toys again
>>
>>6718026
Hasbro will just release everything as 5POA grey prototypes you have to put together yourself. Prices will go up even more.

It will be defended because you can just paint it yourself, use floorpolish on the joints, and shithole countries pay 3000 zenny for a legends class so charging $30 is totally fine.
>>
>>6718038
Again? They've already reedun all UT gimmicks during RID15's run.
>>
>>6718038
Unicron Trilogy had a lot of shit articulation. Don't get me started on how awful Armada Prime's super modes were.
>>
>>6718037
I wouldn't mind stickers if they came on a sheet, used proper strong glue instead of chink spit, and weren't fucking foil. Unfortunately we're getting pre-applied garbage that falls off in the box and looks like fucking ass from almost every angle because I genuinely cannot comprehend how anyone can actually look at a foil sticker and think it looks good.

Oh yeah and reprolabels. Nevermind the fact that 30/50$ toys shouldn't be purchased with the expectation of having to blow another 15$+ on unlicensed stickers, there's also the fact that they always load up their sheets with as many pointless and unnecesary stickers as possible to keep the value high. You buy a 20$ sticker sheet set from them to use like, 5 stickers out of 200.
>>
File: 45.jpg (49 KB, 635x326)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>6717978
Takara has stopped winning. This sucks, for all the dumb shitposting in these threads it was fun to see what changes Takara would make and having the option of waiting for a better painted figure.

Guess I'll just pick up Abominus and call it a day on Transformers unless the next line is a massive improvement.
>>
>>6718055
Im more interested in their not-Transformers transformers. First it was transforming cars, then transforming trains. What next?

Transforming Zoids?
>>
>>6718055
>buying it anyway

Keep your money. You need a company to respect its customers and brand more than you need a sticker-laden, weaponless Abominus.
>>
Does anybody have the UW and CW Blast Off fan art where they're anime girls with differently-sized busts?
>>
It's sad when the stickers on a 33 year old Omega Supreme are sticking better than TR or POTP stickers applied a month ago.

>>6718049
>CW G2 Superion sheet with 6 toys worth of stickers $16
>CW G1 Aerialbot stickers $6-$8 apiece, more for Silverbolt

I shouldn't have to pay 5X total for singles for a combiner team when their combined sets are so cheap.

Foil? They're still shiny so they look the same, and they're a thicker material which actually is a problem with applying and edge peel. Some never seem to be cut the right size for the spot they're supposed to go or they overlook molded details that interfere with applying them.
>>
File: G1Repugnus_toy[1].jpg (37 KB, 428x500)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Deluxe Repugnus coming soon?

https://www.acdd.com/tran-gen-special-ed-dlx-blast-off-6.html
https://www.acdd.com/tran-gen-special-ed-dlx-repugnus-6.html
>>
>>6718083
I wonder which dinobot it'll be a repaint of
>>
>>6718085
Repaint of Slash as a reference to Cybertron Repugnus, cuz fuck you?
>>
>>6718083
Fucking finally. Where's Takara's Grotusque anyway?
>>
>>6718083
Please be a headmaster
>>
File: 20171228_212410.jpg (114 KB, 1792x1008)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
So it seems like that early wave 2 of PotP legends in Singapore was probably a fuck-up, either by the two retailers or the local distributor. You don't see any more of them on the shelves, not even designated-shelfwarmer, Tailgate.
>>
>>6718083

"9.99"

Fake news
>>
>>6718088
I don't think there'll be one, anon.
>>
>>6718108
Considering that Hasbro wanted to officially reveal the wave on their own terms, I can't imagine the Singapore release ever being officially sanctioned.
>>
File: Jeremy.gif (500 KB, 375x251)
500 KB
500 KB GIF
>>6717978
>PotP is announced
>Takara apologists immediately clamor at how much better their versions will look
>Takara's first wave of PotP figures is announced
>literally just the exact same Hasbro releases
>"d-don't worry, this is just for the really basic figures no one cares about! The combiner teams will come in large United Warriors sets and they will be much better than the Hasbrocuck versions, amirite?!"
>second and third waves are announced
>Dinobots are also unchanged and being sold individually, Dreadwind and Darkwing confirmed instead of Hydra and Buster, pattern will most likely follow for the entire toyline

So, how long until Takara apologists start rehasing the old conspiracy theory that this is actually an evil plan from Hasbro because the few neckbeards that occasionally picked up Legends over TRs are having a dramatic effect on their sales?
>>
>>6718161
>old
It's the current theory that takaracucks are still using to keep themselves in denial
>>
>>6718161
It's pretty sad that the only option for Hun-Gurrr/Abominus with silver face and red visors is to learn how to paint myself.

Well, that and the stickers. I'm disappointed, I was honestly willing to buy the Terrorcons twice.
>>
>>6718161
We know you're poor but there's no reason to attack Legends collectors over it.
>>
>>6718161
>durr cuck cuck cuck
Most people had those predictions because Takara backing out of Generations entirely is unprecedented. I know you hate Takara elitists but get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>6718173
The "cuck" in there refers specifically to its use by Takara apologists, anon.
>>
File: DONT.jpg (23 KB, 291x317)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>6718038
>diecast
Why do people want to trade intricately engineered, detailed, and colored material that holds paint better for more weight?
>>
>>6718170
t. Buttblasted takaracuck
>>
>>6718182
t. Stickered Poorfag Hascuck
>>
File: shitflinging.jpg (191 KB, 712x458)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>6718182
>>6718183
>tfw this drawfag was the true prophet
>>
>>6718183
You mean the same stickers that you're gonna get now, takaracuck? ;^)
>>
>>6718026
MicroMasters as the $5 basics, now remastered (pardon the pun) as exosuit vehicles that convert to weapons. The MicroMasters inside are now simply a smaller race of Transformers, but still basically Titan Master / Prime Master sized engines.

Legends will continue with their current pattern with minimal effort to integrate them into the rest of the line. The little Micros fit inside as always.

Deluxe and Voyager will wrap up any Combiners and add a few Japanese characters. MicroMasters will interact via their weapon modes. Expect half hearted base modes as well. Sorry.

Leaders will revive the Base Mode idea for the MicroMasters. Star Convoy and Super Megatron style leaders are planned, along with the Japanese leaders from Victory and Zone. Unification of the brand and all.

Titans will double as homages to MicroMasters Bases. This is why Omega was help off. He's the base that came with Countdown. Scorponok has a Skystalker rocket mode. They'll come with those two MicroMasters as well.

This is the last part of the current play pattern era, so it's essentially the year we wrap up G1, US and Japanese.

Beyond this Generations will be split three ways: Studio Series will continue to have 2 or 3 waves a year. Cyberverse "Warriors" will be positioned under the Generations banner to allow for more involved transformations based on the new show. The homage line will continue with 2 or 3 waves a year. A new theme every year. 2K RID show is owned by Disney, so that is being overlooked. Sorry.

Armada is being developed, with plans to do the other two after as a new trilogy. Minicons revives as the $5 pricepoint. Minicon gimmicks across all three series, along with Energon pants/shirt combinations.

John doesn't want to do BW after ending Prime Wars so beast heavy, but there brass at Hasbro who want to eventually get to it properly.

Animated show is co-owned by CNN, so it's unlikely to ever return in any form.
>>
>>6718210
With Cyberverse essentially being a Remix of G1 by way of IDW style designs, the G1 presence is one ending for Generations or the Mainline.

Studio Series will absorb the "Premiere Editions" we see for each new movie line. Similarly, what we saw as RID "Warriors" will be absorbed into Generations when Cyberverse debuts. This gives them a unified scale and the chance to feature more elaborate transformations for the fans and kids who want them.

The "mainline" movie and Cyberverse toys will thus all be the gimmick toys now. You can avoid all of those if you like and still get your proper toys in your own line.

Once this change begins we'll see a demarcation of sorts between the Generations line:

Legends will be mostly the Homage line, but the movies have enough smaller characters to get a wave of their own eventually.

Studio Series, Cyberverse and Homage will all get Deluxe and Voyager scale toys. Expect a total of 7 waves a fiscal year for each pricepoint. 2 to 3 waves devoted to each subseries, alternating between them. Deluxe with 3-4 new molds each wave, Voyager with 1-2 new molds.

Only Studio Series and Homage will get Leaders scale toys. These sell the worse because of the price point, so they're intended to be special toys whose characters shouldn't be done at a smaller scale. Still only 5 or 6 total figures and year.

Titans will be limited to one every holiday season, as always. A Studio Series Devastator is being planned. No wrecking balls.
>>
>>6718038
UT was already a refried version of G1 for the most part, so its just going to feel like the same shit at this point. There were some original things and Cybertron was mostly original, Energon was basically just Classics 0.
>>
>>6718210
DO you just make this shit up or What? I'm calling bullshit. It's too good to be true
>>
File: 1515511706684.jpg (49 KB, 480x647)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>6718210
>>6718218
Thanks, for a second I thought I was the only autist who made up these sort of intricate fan concepts for future toylines.
>>
Okay, somebody explain this to me.
Why is their tape on Transformers packages of the fucking bubbles are glued down?
>>
>>6718237
I'm trying to interpret what you meant... Do you mean, "why are the bubbles taped to the card instead of glued?"

Like all things Hasbro does, it's probably cheaper.
>>
>>6718240
No, they do both. The bubbles are glued down, but there is still tape on them.

You can't just cut the tape to remove the bubble, because its glued down and will tear the card back. The only way to get the bubble off of the card without destroying the card is cutting through the bubble.
>>
>>6718249
Who cares?
>>
>>6718161

As someone who bus both Hasbro and some Takara stuff, no offense but not even Takara's magic could fix the shit in POTP. There's literally 3 or 4 decent figures like Rippersnapper and Blot. The rest is all shit. A little paint can't fix undersized Dinos, that turd Grimlock and his chubby caves, and a Starscream that just lies face down to transform.
>>
>>6718161
Takaracucks really are some of the stupidest people alive. I've even seen them claim that Takara toys are die cast.
>>
I rememebr when "cuckolding" had one specific meaning, then those stupid "always wrong" fucks at /pol/ had to misuse it becaus ethey are always wrong, and since they force their always wrong memes, it got spread around and now it has no meaning anymore other than "yuh-yuh-you like a thing! You asshole!"

I can't wait for their lying Jew president to outlaw Holocaust denial and send most of them to prison.
>>
File: IMG_7116.jpg (209 KB, 1000x1000)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>6718270
Assblasted mtumblrte-reading sjwcuck detected and reported.
>>
That Walky cuck beat me to it, but this is what I'm getting ready to make.
>>
>>6718297
>>
>>6718237
It's to allow the bubble's glue to cure properly in transit. Some years ago they decided to shove carded toys straight into the case instead of letting it set. I think it was around pic-related waves of SW 3.75 Black Series, because this style's bubbles were known for dropping off the cards.
>>
>>6718175
Collectors are a primitive kind.
If they feel something weighs more they will believe they got more even if they get less by adding diecast.

I'm still salty about the Machine Robo revival being trash because of the diecast.
>>
>>6718270
It means exactly the same as it always did. It's just subhumans like you who claim any distortion because you don't want to face being a cuckold.
>>
>>6718297
>>6718298
Not organic enough, yeah its the lazy/fast way, but keeping Doublecross furry arms and a new wolf head would look closer to what Fangry is supposed to be.
>>
>>6718303
Ahhhh, that makes sense.

I figured it was supposed to make the bubbles easy to remove, but they just fucked it up.
>>
>>6718314
It wouldn't be possible to mix the torsos and robot arms like that though.
>>
>>6718314
I am at that point where it honestly pisses me off seeing the retool potential of Titans Return.
Would it kill them to change one or two pieces to make a new character? They seriously could've easily done all the monsterbots retooling Twinferno, doing Squeezeplay from Blurr is kind of a meme now, Fangry could've been just a slight retool of Grotusque with zero new engineering and it would've work.
>>
>>6718318
I'm puzzled myself on why do they not just use the tape-only. Does that have something to do with return policies in the states? i.e. if you open a glued bubble will Walmart/TRU still take it back?
>>
>>6718327
Walmart will take anything back.
>>
>>6718326
>They seriously could've easily done all the monsterbots retooling Twinferno
About that... http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/01/13/generations-power-primes-deluxe-repugnus-coming-2018-356752
>>
File: AllTheseDisgustings.jpg (70 KB, 512x768)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>6718270
Oh god not you again.
>>
File: 20170920_150227.jpg (651 KB, 1536x2048)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
>>6718325
This guy had the right idea but poor execution, use arm that can fold the hands into the forearms and mke a small backpack from them or use them as part of the neck, the wolf head also needed to be modified.
>>
>>6718326
With the way Power of the Primes is turning out as a mix of old gimmicks, I can see them completing a lot of teams and releasing them there since Titans is done now. We're already getting Blast Off. Someone made a Repugnus from Grotusque, it looks good.
>>
>>6718357
That looks really bad, and I'm not interested in painting such a tight friction area. Not worth it for organic beast arms.
>>
>>6718297
>>6718298
This isn't bad, but i bet potp swoop would work well too, just replace the dino head and dino feet (maybe swap their locations?)
>>
>>6717927
Got these two in a thrift shop bag for $4, along with some other crap from the movie kids lines. Those are going to my nephew. A cool find, cyclonus’ Box mate hot rod was partially in the bag, too, but missing his arm and his hood was broken off, unfortunately. Snarl is missing his cheeto club but either way, he rounds out my animated Dinobots
>>
>>6718384
Forgot my pic
>>
>>6718360
I wish they'd FUCKING GIVE US VOYAGER APEFACE AND SNAPDRAGON
>>
File: JohnWarden5.jpg (88 KB, 469x557)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>6718388
>>
>>6718388
You know, grimlock to snapdragon would work pretty fucking well
>>
>>6718222
>>6718225
I really don't care if you believe me. Half of you will believe everything.

We leak intentionally to gauge interest in potential ideas as well as things already in the pipeline. Have for years. You're the autist fanboy test group and never knew it.

Even if everything we leak eventually happens, no one will ever believe that the info was posted here first because of the reputation of this board. It is like leaking domestic policy on Alex Jones or leaking rumors about Trump to CNN. You're all so autist with agendas and hate that no none takes you seriously. Just say 4chan and no one on real boards keeps listening. You're a perfect test group.
>>
>>6718398
>we
>>
File: MyMy.jpg (277 KB, 885x923)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>6718398
Why do you just come onto the internet to tell lies, anon?
>>
>>6718398
>implying an SJW-pandering company like Hasbro would touch this place
>>
>>6718398
We don’t. We never will believe you. No one will care about you either. The stars will burn out before anyone will even realize you are gone from their life.
>>
>>6718210
>MicroMasters as the $5 basics, now remastered (pardon the pun) as exosuit vehicles that convert to weapons. The MicroMasters inside are now simply a smaller race of Transformers, but still basically Titan Master / Prime Master sized engines.
So, titans return masters
>Legends will continue with their current pattern with minimal effort to integrate them into the rest of the line. The little Micros fit inside as always.
>Deluxe and Voyager will wrap up any Combiners and add a few Japanese characters.
That's what PotP is doing
>MicroMasters will interact via their weapon modes. Expect half hearted base modes as well. Sorry.
So, Titans Return
>Leaders will revive the Base Mode idea for the MicroMasters. Star Convoy and Super Megatron style leaders are planned, along with the Japanese leaders from Victory and Zone. Unification of the brand and all.
So, titans return
>Titans will double as homages to MicroMasters Bases. This is why Omega was help off.
Two brand new titan city bots in one line? Highly unlikely. Omega supreme wasn't held off, they just aren't going to release a bunch of city bots in a row. Fm, trypticon, then omega, that'd be a terrible plan. Fm already got hit hard for being a retool.
>This is the last part of the current play pattern era, so it's essentially the year we wrap up G1, US and Japanese.
They said in an interview potp was
>Beyond this Generations will be split three ways: Studio Series will continue to have 2 or 3 waves a year. Cyberverse "Warriors" will be positioned under the Generations banner to allow for more involved transformations based on the new show.
The show line is never generations
>Armada is being developed, with plans to do the other two after as a new trilogy.
We learned that combiner wars didn't even have tr planned when it rolled out, and you think we'll believe they have four product lines ahead of potp?
>Animated show is co-owned by CNN, so it's unlikely to ever return in any form.
Lol
>>
>>6718087
i actually enjoyed these little fuckers
ended up buying like 5
the green ones are my fav
>>
>>6718388
STAY TUNED

>>6718397
The dino mode's proportions would actually be more appropriate for Snappy, but I doubt they could make a jet headmaster out of it.
>>
>>6718401
>>6718408
>>6718423
>>6718427
Stop giving him (you)s you dumb fucking faggots.
>>
>>6718435
Oh, the headmaster option is gone for sure.
But a jet?
Have you seen potp grimlock straightened out? Slap wings on his arms and paint a cockpit on his tail and call it a day.
>>
>>6718446
In fact, this side view makes it pretty doable.
https://www.allspark.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/POTP_Grimlock_019.jpg
Now i kinda want to make him.
I wonder if we could get apeface out of anyone.
>>
>>6718100
Please don't be a headmaster.
>>
File: fake news getaway.jpg (64 KB, 502x363)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>6718210
>Animated show is co-owned by CNN,
>>
Since we might get a deluxe Repugnus, does it mean he's going to be a combiner? I'd be pretty weird if only one member uses a completely different gimmick.
>>
>>6718083
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he's going to be a modified Repugnus since they'd just have to switch out alt mode parts and remove the tail.

RIP arm boobs.
>>
>>6718298
>>6718297
Looks like shit desu, >>6718314 is the way to go and the way I'm planning to make my Fangry/Wilder. It'll take more work giving Doublecross actual arms but as this anon said the furry arms are more accurate to the G1 toy and look better than this blocky uninspired repaint. He didn't even change the fucking head the lazy bastard.
>>
>>6718385
Good find on Cyclonus, anon.
>>
>>6718486
It wouldn't be part of the PotP main line, so it doesn't have to be a combiner.
>>
>>6718451
Just give me Apeface from Primal and make a new Snapdragon.
>>
>>6718487
What?
>>
>>6718524
Pretty sure he meant grotusque
>>
Got a SDCC fort max arriving on Thursday. How hyped should I be?
>>
>>6718568
Not much, he's still not the Legends one.
>>
>>6718579
>>6718568
>Legends version has glued parts so you can't fanmode better cities, making it shit
>SDCC has load bearing clear plastic hinges, people literally had them broken right out of the box.
>Hasbro version has none of those issues
tl;dr You fucked up.
>>
>>6718385
animated or potp slug? which do you prefer?
>>
>>6718589
>hasbro version has 100+ stickers
>people ham handsing is a flaw
>Hasbro has no sword
No right answer.
>>
>>6718589
I don't have any issues with my SDCC Fort Max...
>>
>>6718589
You can unglue them as far as I remember. At least some people did.
>>
>>6718590
Not him but POTP slug is way better.
>>
>>6718589
>>SDCC has load bearing clear plastic hinges
Which ones are they? I picked one up a few weeks back for £40 and I haven't noticed any.
>>
>>6718590
Not him but Animated Snarl is way better.
>>
>>6718648
(£)
what is with all of these SDCC forts in the UK?
its really weird.
>>
File: 20171017_153437.jpg (728 KB, 735x1306)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
>>6718648
An anon reported stress mrks on the tower-waist hinges back then, but it doesn't seem to be a common issue, mine doesn't have them and I've transformed him a lot, he even has the addon cannons adding extra weight.

>>6718568
>How hyped should I be?
Eh, hes nice but really feels uncomplete without the DNA add on set, still you get a really nice deco, all stickers applied out of the box and the animu Cerebros face with an extra-exclusive sound bit.
>>
>>6718385

Cyclonus is fucking awesome. You got, IMO, the best deco of the figure.

He's still one of my favorite figures.
>>
>>6718590
Its basically a race downhill, but I'm actually kinda amazed by how complex the animated one is since I thought it'd just be some crappy thing. I'm going with the Gigapower one, though, as I'm mostly focussing on MPs.
>>
File: 1495657793685.png (8 KB, 409x258)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>6718709
>all stickers applied out of the box

Yeah. That's why I sold mine and got the Legends version when it went on sale. Those were fucking terrible.
>>
Someone wanted a female Classics Optimus last thread. Not the same drawanon, but I wanted to give it a shot.
>>
>>6718467
>it's fake because the guy they call out says they are

Breitbart is fake news, sorry to break it to you
>>
>>6718754
Hips need to be wider. If somebody saw this out of context they'd just think it was skinny optimus.
>>
POTP feet are crap. Too small, peg sticks up way too high and a stupid slot gimmick which no one could give a shit about and only leaves a hole, coupled with being incompatible with the hand slot covers.

"But they're bigger than HFGs", not by much. They are actually smaller than Victorion's feet.
>>
File: Smug_d22333_5762907.jpg (34 KB, 638x540)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>6718192
>assuming anybody's going to pay twice as much for Hasbro qwalitee
>>
>>6718754
I like it, nice job anon,
>>
>>6718754
Look like a good starting point, but the hips need to be wider and the boob windows need to be more uh...Boob window-ey.
>>
>>6718751
Its way easier to removed them than aplied them, that was a dumb excuse.
>>
File: energon_prime2_01.jpg (103 KB, 600x677)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>6718754
Why sticc when you can be thicc?
>>
File: fem optimus wider hips .jpg (760 KB, 2550x3300)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>6718830
Tweaked her a little, but I think she could be more feminine.
>>
File: DatAss.png (278 KB, 381x430)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>6718858
Looks a bit better yeah. But the thing a lot of people miss as to why when people design female non human characters with curves and big tits and all that, is because that is the easiest way to get across that they're female to a viewer.
You don't have to go full /h/ or /d/ here, but it's got to be exaggerated at least a little. Thats why Arcee has a fat ass, hips, her tit shelf, lipstick, thin limbs, etc.
>>
>>6718872
>NO MERCY FROM PERCY
>>
This just in, snapdragon is a grimlock retool and apeface is a silverbolt retool
>>
>>6718885
Okay. Let me take that info to TFW so I can get a news credit.
>>
File: too_far.jpg (269 KB, 800x574)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>6718872
10/10 edit.
>>
>>6718950
>this is official art
Feels good, man.
>>
File: chadtakara.png (207 KB, 1400x569)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
reminder
>>
>>6718458
Grotusque and twinferno are headmasters, fuck you
>>
>>6718770

Nobody Cares.
>>
>>6718958
>Uses POTP Jazz as basis, but Legends Meister will never be a thing
>>
>>6718960
they shouldn't have been headmasters either
>>
>>6718795
People bought Takara Tryp and Takaras TLK stuff, even when they were confirmed as repackaged Hasbro versions.
>>
I asked the same question in the 3PG, but ill ask here too.
Tfg, I have a question:
What is the best white colored version of bumblebee? I need him to be a white VW or the like as the basis for a custom that I am making, If I could get a KO of a MP or really just any white VW bee.
The custom that I am making is a version of pic related, Ted Bundy's VW. I want to make him a custom head and maybe a weapon. Its for my little sister, she moved out of state for college and I want to do something nice for her. She thinks that my transformers collecting is cool, and we're both law majors that are obsessed with serial killers and I know that she would love it.
>>
>>6718963
>I speak for the entire human race

Oh you again, you pulled this shit before. Your hurt feelings do not equate to the entire planet's opinion.
>>
>Wanted Takara to release LG Stepper with a new Nightstick.
>Now that will never happen

We live in dark times.
>>
>>6718979
only one I know of is the Impossible Toys version, those are cheap on BBTS.
>>
File: 20161030014257a84.jpg (612 KB, 1920x1440)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>6718958
I'm starting to hate this meme but it is true.
>>
>>6718999
Not anymore its not.
>>
>>6718999
>sculpts chest windows
>doesn't paint them

Hasbro has the better head though
>>
File: Scan_20140928 (2).jpg (365 KB, 1212x700)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>6719006
>>
>>6718991

Not everyone cares about your opinion either, bleeding heart.
>>
>>6718999
>Silver sword
>Grey head

I seriously wouldn't mind "grey as silver" if Takara would just be consistent about that shit. I bet the wheel rims are white too or something.
>>
File: 20161030014257a85.jpg (601 KB, 1920x1440)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>6719020
>>
>>6719027
>CW has painted rims

Honestly that's pretty shocking
>>
>>6719018
no one out side of /containmentboard/ cares about your hurt feelings Nazi shit, now fuck off, pissbaby. Your president is a Jewish traitor, your reporter is a Jewish fag, you are full of shit. Cry fucking moar.
>>
>>6719030
a lot of the Hasbro CW limb bots have them painted, actually.
>>
Got nothing to lose posting these here. You can believe me or not, it don't matter to me.

- Takara unification is the biggest stuff my department worked on. Legends is not over, new figures will be released as E-HOBBY shop exclusives mirroring how Hasbro does their "May Mayhem" sales. This is where most of the heavily retooled figures will be released to offset costs. First releases are repainted Blackwing and Dreadwind as Hydra and Buster, which are cost-effective to do as they are simple repaints. Sales will determine the extent of the figures released here, i.e. if more heavily retooled figures will be successful on the website. If sales are good, Grotusque and Arcee are planned to be released in Japan this way.

- Takara's Blast Off mold and Repugnus (retooled from Grotusque) are the two exclusives for Hasbro Toy Shop. Will go up for sale on the 16th of May

- Combiners in Japan are released individually as per Hasbro's new guidelines. Unite Warriors is over. Abominus will be separate Terrorcons. Predaking is also a direct import.

- Speaking of Predaking, Hasbro has listened to most feedback from Titan Devastator. Engineering for Predaking will not be as simplified. Predakings are all voyager sized with Deluxe-based engineering. Dinobots and Volcanicus are very much a "trial run" for Predaking, testing the similar body types and how they work as a combined unit. Predaking is a Holiday 2018 release, reveal at ToyFair.

- Cyber Battalion Sideswipe and Shockwave are real and planned. Hasbro is testing the market with Walgreen's distribution to see if these types of figures can be sold at standard retailers. Since the figures are low-cost to engineer, a net-loss is far easier to manage. Sideswipe is a reworking of the Prowl mold. Shockwave is entirely new with emphasis on the Animated incarnation.
>>
>>6719037
After extensive research (on google images) I've discovered that I managed to selectively purchase only CW toys that don't have painted rims (Prowl, Streetwise, Rook and Hotspot) and that most of them actually do have painted rims.

I guess this is still shocking to me.
>>
>>6719053
>tldr: you can keep your money

Thanks for the info Hasbroanon, I'll be heading off to the 3P thread now
>>
>>6719053
And here I thought James "How Dare You" Roberts was the biggest hack writer in Transformers.
>>
>>6719053
>- Takara's Blast Off mold and Repugnus (retooled from Grotusque) are the two exclusives for Hasbro Toy Shop. Will go up for sale on the 16th of May
>HTS shit again
Man I can't wait to try and fight to be one of the three people to be able to buy a figure. Think they're go the distance and produce four whole actual units this year?
>>
>>6719075
Amazon hopefully fucks up like last time so we can get them with no issues.
>>
>>6719053
>Engineering for Predaking will not be as simplified.
>Predakings are all voyager sized with Deluxe-based engineering.
That's literally the same thing as Devastator.
>>
>>6719080
>Amazon fucked up
Wait wut
>>
What exactly is the point of a HTS exclusive?

Why would you waste a production budget on something you're going to make 10 copies of and sell for regular retail?
>>
>>6719082
I think he means it won't be as hollow and the individual bots' arms won't be thin as fucking paper.
>>
>>6719091
>Hasbro
>thick plastic and filled gaps

Now that's some wishful thinking if I ever read it
>>
>>6719087
Early listings for Groove popped up way earlier than his intended release date. It was suppose to be some time at the end of May, but you could purchase one as early as May 11. If you purchased a Groove early, and saw it wouldn't ship in weeks, it was for that reason.

I doubt it will happen again, more likely they'll adopt the pre-order model and have them be 1-2 a customer.
>>
>>6719053
>Predaking is a Holiday 2018
Yeah, i don't buy it. Why would they wait so fucking long. That makes no sense.
>>
File: IMG_6666.jpg (678 KB, 1728x1296)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
Finally found a Power of the Prime Grimlock.
He's nice but I REALLLLLLY fucking wish he had a weapon or so.
>>
>>6718858
Making the crotch plate about 20% bigger and softening the eyebrow ridge and you've got yourself a cutie.
>>
>>6718995
I know that MP10 OP kos have a lot of different color variants, there may be a ko out there.
>>
>>6719014

this looks like a cool party from a human perspective but if your party guests are guys that don't shut up, are bound to die, talk in the third person like a grade-a autismo and a notorious con artist, i'd be bummed too. at least sky-byte's there
>>
>>6718397
I'd like to see a TM II Megs recolor and modified version of the mold.
>>
>>6719135
Could you confirm a theory for me?
Can his robot legs/tail rotate or fold up so they sit across his dino butt?
>>
>>6719163
Tmii? That'll be hard.
Adding wings, an elongated neck that can detatch? Price point would be prohibitive
>>
File: IMG_6668.jpg (713 KB, 1728x1296)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
>>6719175
You mean like him sitting on his butt? He kind of can.
>>
File: Krok A4.png (685 KB, 500x706)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
I can get Krok for like around $15 after tax, instead of the usual 20+ Canadian. Same goes for Quake and Doublecross - the few deluxes that are still on the shelves. Is the figure good? Like, at all? I don't mind the head too tremendously, heard conflicting things about the rubber getting melted by the paint, as well as joint issues - what's the haps? Krok's colours look pretty metal
>>
>>6719112
And if you didn't get one of the five or six released in May, you waited until around November because Hasbungle.
>>
File: Warrior-bludgeon.jpg (748 KB, 2000x1125)
748 KB
748 KB JPG
Anyone have this guy? Is he any good?
>>
>>6719269
I have the Blastwave version. He has pretty good articulation, but he has 3 issues:

-Stupidly simple transformation, and the vehicle mode has robot parts sticking out in plain view (mostly the top of the turret).
-Skull chest gets in the way of arm movements, mostly the two tips at the sides. You an work with it, but its a bit annoying when posing.
-Sword store is just peg holes across the body, it kind of sucks.
>>
>>6719199

He’s pretty good for that price but his titanmaster hatch is rubbery and finicky but otherwise nice give or take QC.
>>
>>6719193
Not really what i was asking for, but adorable nonetheless
>>
>>6718999

Why does Hasbro hate white plastic so much? They have tons of white figures that use that gross off colored white that looks like it sat in the sun for a year.
>>
File: 20171230_040504.jpg (2.91 MB, 4032x3024)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
Want me to try my hand at dreaming female optimus? Also, I'm going to paint my 3d Dinobot but don't know exactly what scheme to use...
>>
I mean, I know exactly why, but why is Grimlock like twice the price of Starscream?

Was gonna order Slug/Swoop/Dreadwing, but the entire wave set and shipping meant that it was cheaper to get MAGA Jazz as well.

Titans Return Blitzwing is pretty good, definitely best of the 3. I have a soft spot for what Octane does with his parts, but he and Astrotrain (shit in every mode but robot) are beat by Blitzy.
>>
>>6719466
Because the Starcream sucks. And this is coming from someone who is NOT a G1 fan.
>>
>>6719466
>why is Grimlock like twice the price of Starscream?

Are you buying them from scalpers online? They are the same price at a store. And what the other Anon said, Starscreams mold sucks, and everyone always loves a new Grimlock.
>>
>>6719448
Show him transformed
>>
>>6719479
I was going to order him off Amazon, but at double the standard price I can hold off for a while.

Also grabbed a Cosmos because I've heard nothing but love for him online and he'll make a great buddy for Seaspray.

So IF they end up doing a Duocon Flywheels, AND keep the same connector ports, who would you like to see them repainted into? I'd enjoy a Jetfire/Warpath from the standard Flywheels. Battletrap could be a Whirl/Hound or something like that. Were there any other Duocons/Duobots? Because each one increases the repaint potential of the molds exponentially.
>>
>>6719199
only issue is the feet. they are nonexistant. thankfully the gator feet work like heel suprs if positioned right. he looks much cooler than skullcruncher imo.
>>
File: 20171228_162344.jpg (2.89 MB, 4032x3024)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
>>6719482
My main thing is I want the robot parts to be painted metallic and the beast parts flat. However, a lot of robot is shown under the beast and I'm not sure if that will detract from the final product...
>>
>>6719497
If you're painting it blue, I don't think it'll make much difference whether it's metallic or not. Robo kibble in beast mode is unavoidable so might as well make the bot mode look good.
>>
Who is best torso robot?
>>
>>6718210
Disney just owns the company that dubbed it and Hasbro doesn't feel like dealing with them over it.

Nice lie though.
>>
>>6719507
do lower torsos count?
>>
File: 20180103_030620.jpg (82 KB, 1008x1792)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>6719269
He's a great use of RID's limited budget.
>>
>>6719488

He was 26 bucks on Amazon until just recently. Past 2 weeks they have had him in stock for the same price as starscream.
>>
>>6719507
CW/UW Sky Lynx
>>
>>6719507
Cyclonus.
>>
>>6719507
The Silverbolt/Cyclonus mold is the one that get the most praise.

Motormaster/Optimus is considered the worse

Hotspot/Bruticus and Skylynx/Dethsaraus are decent
>>
>>6719627
You know, for all the shit that Combiner Wars got for mold reuse, at least there was a wide range of molds (sports car, regular car, helicoptor, at least three different jets, indy car, tank, assault transport vehicle, pick up truck, shuttle, ambulance, motorcycle, jeep)

You only had four fucking molds for torsos, one of which was the traditional white Optimus that didn't even get the decency of being named Ultra Magnus for the illusion of choice of multiple characters as torsos.

Power of the Prime is expanding it somewhat (T-Rex, two headed dragon, a different jet plane, recolor Hotspot, and giant turtle) but it is still kind of sad the lack of options.
>>
>>6719448
What the fuck. I thought the makers went on indefinite hiatus.
>>
Anyone know if and when we'll ever get a Voyager Scourge?

We need one to complete the set with him and Voyager Galvatron and Cyclonus.
>>
>>6719672
5 years from now when they do Titans Returns, Returns.
>>
File: 20170618_212434.jpg (107 KB, 952x864)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>6719672
Do they really need to be the same size?
>>
File: 1441127504155.gif (1.02 MB, 257x387)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>6719053
>Shockwave is entirely new with emphasis on the Animated incarnation.
Whoa, that was uncalled for.

>>6719199
Get him if you want to support Action Master characters.

>>6719269
You can plug a lot of weapons onto his vehicle mode if you're into that.
>>
>>6719053
>Blast Off
>HTS bullshit
>my country won't see it

Fuck me I hope the deco is shit
>>
File: 20180114_172959.jpg (63 KB, 720x824)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
This is the first of those Korean "Tobot" transformers that caught my attention. It actually has basic articulation at the shoulders, elbows, hips and knees unlike the other mini-ones.
>>
File: 20180114_173250_001.jpg (46 KB, 890x720)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>6719730
Best thing is that it turns into a friggin tractor, not those ugly Korean cars.
>>
>>6719664
I always figured they should have done a Tank Megatron that was a torso robot. Like it was weird to me that we had Optimus Maximum, but no Megatron Giganticus?
>>
>>6719733
They didn't have the budget for a tank mold, only Sky Lynx.
>>
>>6719730
>>6719732
i saw one of these that looked like Vifam that transform into helicopter
>>
File: 20171201_033106.jpg (1.71 MB, 3264x1836)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>6719735
Yeah, SkyLynx is still a weird as fuck choice to me honestly. For all the hate Optimus also, I do for some reason like his standard transformation.
>>
>>6719664
To be fair that range in deluxes comes from cases assortment need. Voyagers and Leaders are much smaller cases and sell slower. Also that was the issue they have had is between two voyagers a case it's only 4 deluxes a case which did lead to some bots not getting a set of their own limbs (the one of the OPs and Galavtron) looks like PotP is half and halfing it where some get full sets like Grimlock while Starscream and Elita1 get parts and fill out the rest.
>>
>>6718754

The secret is to put the calf material on the thighs, instead. Window divide and slight tilt to suggest boobs and hey presto. Also, maybe make the head a little girlier.

What am I saying. This is supposed to be my job.

....I want a 63 Transformers universe.
>>
>>6719753
Tiny yellow R.I.D. Prime is canonically female.
>>
>>6719193
He meant if you can fold the tail up.
>>
>>6719716
Nobody likes a midget, and frankly voyager is too small for Galvatron, he should be ultra sized, Cyclonus leader sized and Scourge voyager sized.
>>
>>6719794
The fuck you just said gaytard?????scourge should be at least Titan sized bitch!!!!!
>>
>>6719814
No, faggot. Neuclion is titan sized. Galvatron needed his own size class.
>>
>>6719814
>>6719817
Freedom of thought is the right of all sentient beings, but I'm literally correct.
>>
>>6719667
Got super lucky and got both the Voyager sized and Leader sized with the replacement parts (new head transformation a d Grimlock head) for a great deal off ebay.
>>
>>6719814
>>6719794
>>6719817
We need a galvatron to scale with this Optimus
>>
>>6719830
the hybrid FX?
>>
>>6719830
>You're a big Prime.
>>
File: 4u.jpg (133 KB, 1200x900)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>6719872
>>
You ever order something since you accidentally ordered something that you later changed your mind on, but it was too late to cancel without also canceling something you really wanted? Because that just happened with me, I'd ordered LG Overlord and the LG autobot clones, but recently I felt I didn't really want to get them, but the items became sold out so I was locked in, and since you can't have one without the other, I just now ordered the LG decepticon clones, funny circumstance.

At least I won't be forced to get LG Greatshot like I'd originally intended.
>>
>>6719888
You sound like a moron.
>>
>>6719895

For having a change of mind after it was too late? I'm not losing sleep over it, some new guys for my legends figures to interact with, could be worse.
>>
>>6719726
Use a shilping proxy like borderlinx. You can buy domestic in the US and they ship it out to you
>>
>>6719888

If it's sold out and you really don't want it, just list it on eVilBay for a bit above what you paid for it, you'll probably find a buyer before long and break even.
>>
>>6719888
But you can custom the rat decepticon guy to look like BW Rattrap, so no loss
>>
>No ramhorn's anywhere
>No Cogman either
>They're stupid expensive online
>Can't order Grotusque online

Fuck this so much.
>>
>>6720011
>tfw can buy cogman in the local store for somewhere around 20 dollars, but don't wanna do it because a better painted mold version might come in the future
Should I go for it?
>>
>>6720025
They don't push repaints nowadays like last decade due to all the side gimmick line sharing the shelf space.
>>
>>6720011
TRU still has it in stock.
https://www.toysrus.com/product?productId=D9762B4D
>>
>>6720025
He's really hard to find at the moment, so if you want it, go for it.
>>
>>6720033
Can't order him since he's too expensive with their shipping. It's 40 bucks to ship from them, for some crazy reason.
>>
File: vehiclemode.jpg (59 KB, 318x640)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
When's the next toyfair? I Want to see the new Repugnus.
>>6720036
That's still less than you'll find him anywhere else.
>>
>>6719830

What the fuck is that??
>>
>>6719757

Waaaaat
>>
>>6720094
Stupid Funpub bullshit, I believe.
>>
>>6720092
someone printed a huge Optimus
>>
>>6720105
OTFCC actually. Those guys who had it between the Hartmans and Fun Pub.
>>
>>6720094
>>6720106
Not just that, but he's selling them for $6000 dollars a pop and is apparently working on a Metroplex of a similar scale. Sadly he only posts his info on facebook

facebook period com/3DprintedTF/
>>
>>6720145
>>6720106
>>6720092
>>6719830
So how long until Weijiang steals this and upsizes it 5x and sells it for $37?
>>
>>6720085
Last week of February.
>>
>>6718858

I was the anon that requested this thank you so much

I mean if that other anon is still here and wants to try their luck i'd definitely love to see..
>>
Hey /tfg/ don't come to /toy/ at all but I have made myself as small collection of toys and statues over the past 5 years.

I have fallen on hard times and I really need the cash, what is the best way to sell my TFs if most are from titans return? Or are they too worthless to even bother?, especially since they are open? Just put them on criegs list with all the non TF stuff in a lot and pray for anything?

Really all I want to keep are a few statues and my 3 masterpieces.
>>
>>6720178
EBay? BST thread?
>>
>>6720181
Would it be better to sell it as a lot with the other random toys I have collected or part it out? What would be a good price to shoot for each? Maybe like 20% of cover price? Like if it was 10 dollars sell it for 2 or something?
>>
Ok tfg, found a "local store" with a bunch of random tf's.
Might be asking about a few over the next little while.
Firstly, rotf lockdown? Mechtech sideswipe? Gen darkmount?
>>
>>6720178
>>6720186
Post pics. Really though, selling TR in a lot might be your best bet since it's so recent.
>>
>>6720191
Buy that Lockdown, and then give it to me.
>>
>>6720178
Do you anything else of value? Because most TRs are going for well below cost open atm. Also you are getting the double whammy of the new line being out that is going back to CW demand.
>>
>>6720191
lockdown is the best listed followed by darkmount. Mechtech sideswipe isn't bad if you like the character
>>
>>6720206
The most expensive ones I think would be SixShot, Fort Max, and Brainstorm.
>>
>>6719793

Not that anon, but no, the tail's movement is damn near non-existent. What's pictured is pretty much the extent of it.
>>
>>6720209
You can still get Fort Max new for $100ish
Brainstorm's demand is still stretchy where many Walgreens are glutted with him
Sixshot is for sure however.
>>
>>6720207
Only reason to get Mechtech Sideswipe is if you REALLY like his huge gun, the toy is a downgrade compared to this ROTF version in almost every way.
>>
>>6720199
>tfw in your country no matter the demand or availability on retail, new stuff is always the most expensive
Sometimes I feel like I live in literal opposite land.
>>
>>6720258
Sixshot isn't expensive too. IF you find a regular TR for over 100 bucks you're better off getting the Takara which is still abundant for $60.
>>
>>6719053
Why did Takara unification go ahead? Which company pushed for it?

If it was Hasbro, then fuck you for denying me painted rims on my POTP Rodimus.
>>
>>6720344
Hasbro is saving its sister company dumb nuts, Takara has been losing money for 6 straight years because the collector market can't keep them alive alone, kids aren't buying Takara merchandise over there.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4086626-takara-tomy-hasbros-gunsights
>>
File: 1515544735044.jpg (371 KB, 800x566)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>6720358
Maybe not Transformers but their Hyper Rescue and Shinkalion series seem to be pretty popular.
https://youtu.be/CWuSnqVDclI
>>
>>6719905
I shouldn't have to though, I should be able to walk down to the damn store and buy my toys, not register oir a hundred different sites and pay twice the figure's worth in shipping.
>>
>>6720358
So when is Hasbro just going to buy Taktom and end all of the bullshit permanently?
>>
>>6719053
Takara CW-style Ratchet for hasbro release when
>>
>>6719269
I need him, but haven't seen him anywhere yet.
>>
Anyone else really annoyed about Hasbro's recent policy of backing off from doing certain figures that would sell so they can probe the market before doing said figures?
Later this year I'll be buying the TR voyagers and Brawn in their Takara versions but I'd rather have Repugnus as a full figure. I'm not in the US so this whole May Mayhem shit is pointless to me, I'll still have to hunt the figures they didn't do general releases for.
>>
>>6720146

...How about an actual size Optimus with an actual engine.
>>
>>6720437
I'm more pissed they're doing May Mayhem shit. It's almost impossible to get any fucking figures this way because scalpers snap everything up within seconds of it going online.
>>
>>6720462
>scalpers snap everything up within seconds of it going online.
True, I already had lost hope of getting Grotusque at decent price, but the "one per household" policy on TRU helped to avoid scalpers, hes still avaliable on their site.
>>
>>6720479
>but the "one per household" policy on TRU helped to avoid scalpers, hes still avaliable on their site.
What makes you think scalpers won't find workarounds for this policy?
>>
>>6720483
Well, Grotus is still avaliable after 2 weeks.
>>
>>6719886
Is it wrong for me to wish they'd re-issue Takara's Nosecone in the US with toy Nosecone's colors?
>>
>>6720491
It's less deterring scalpers and more what raging poorfags the target market is. If demand was really there, people would charge the $25 instead of going "oh me oh my I hope it's still dere next month when Wendy's pays me again if not da scalpurz have won."
>>
>>
>>6720531
I guess you didn't saw how Grotusque disappeared from HTS and then the few on ebay were at 150 usd.
>>
>>6720483
Scalpers can only provide so many payment options and addresses. You have to be dedicated as fuck to clear out stock from someplace that's actually serious about enforcing purchase limits. It's not like HTS where an order for 600 grotusques to a business address just makes you look like a really valuable customer
>>
File: IMG_6371.jpg (961 KB, 1862x2263)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>6720191
Here's what I got
Lockdown in box for 10, constructicons for 5 each
Almost debating wether or not to open him
Also, can't seem for figure out how to wrap not-bonecrusher's treads fully around or what to do wih not-mixmaster's feet, but I'll figure it out eventually
>>
>>6720462
Bbts had their figures in for at least a week the first year, and Groove is still hella cheap. Scalpers didn't "snap them up in seconds".
>>
>>6720558
ROTF Lockdown is very not good and you should sell it to me and not look at its ebay prices
>>
File: AnimuDispleasedFace.png (733 KB, 760x839)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>6720562
>BBTS
>not scalping figures
Choose one and only one.
>>
File: 1433203576431.jpg (13 KB, 260x194)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>6720563
>>
>>6720562
that's because BBTS are the scalpers
>>
>>6720538
I guess you didn't see that was another in a long line of supply manipulations by Toys R Us to gin up demand.
>>
>>6720571
>>6720567
Moron, small shops were offered solid cases of all three CW limbs.
>>
>>6720572
Your tinfoil hat is too tight, if that was the case, then TRU wouldn't limit one per household.
>>
File: IMG_6372.jpg (145 KB, 1355x960)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>6720563
No
>>
>CW Blast Off was originally supposed to have a faceplated helmet
>They changed it for no reason super late into production
>>
File: IMG_6373.jpg (840 KB, 2836x1603)
840 KB
840 KB JPG
>>6720558
It's like there physically isn't enough tread to wrap around
>>
>>6720636
I wager they changed it because that head was never used on a main release just an exclusive. In irony if Takara never retooled the mold into sunslinger that would have never happen.
>>
>>6718398
>we leak to you because hasbro tells us to..
>btw, hasbro is totally cool with paid leakers calling anyone "autists"

the so mad with this post is off the charts. You got called on your bullshit, and instead of just going with it, you sperg the fuck out like a real autistic person. Idiot.
>>
>>6720576
And you don't think that's part of the fake demand? How new are you to toy collecting?
>>
>>6720036
Do u live in Antarctica?
>>
>>
>>6718038
We all hope
>>
Managed to find a Armada Bendy Prime at an import shop. God I love that figure
>>
>>6720649
I don't own this toy but it looks like the wheels should collapse closer together.
>>
>>6720649
There is, but it's a tight fit.

>>6720653
My guess is that someone at Hasbro decided the Slingshot head was better because Blastoff had a "visor" in the cartoon, so it was close enough. Even if the rest of it is fucked, and if they did go "toy accurate", the toy had two eyes and a mouthplate.

That's why I never have much faith in what Hasbro's decos are. It's not "oh, they'll do toy accurate instead of show accurate". It's that they'll do whatever the fuck they want with no rhyme or reason.
>>
File: sunstreaker.jpg (715 KB, 1645x2105)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
Unpopular opinion, but I genuinely like CW Sun Streaker. He's one of the few where his HFG is properly used in car and robot mode.
>>
>>6719135
Dude, just buy a Prime Master, instant gun. There's even one that works for his gun. Also I work at Toys R US and hoarded up all the Grimlocks we had for myself and for my younger cousins as Christmas gifts. When I bought them, I didn't have a shopping cart, so I set down my pile of Transformers for a second and ran to get a cart as quick as I could. When I did some fag was browsing the pegs, but not touching any, so I quickly scooped all my set aside Transformers into my cart, and I could see him shitting his pants in agony, as all the Grimlocks went into my cart, and one Starscream, a Skrapnel, some Dinobots, Dreadwing, some legends and some Prime Masters. He was forced to eat my scraps by being late to the party.
>>
File: bogdenoff.jpg (38 KB, 640x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>6719135
Buy Clobber he can turn into Grimlock's double blaster while also having the Grimlock headmaster.
>>
File: HYaP2kT.png (467 KB, 643x477)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>6720834
Obviously, Billman. It was designed for him.
>>
>>6720850
>>6720855
>buy these giant blocky things that won't fit into his fist because of clearance issues
Wardrones get out
>>
File: Octane and Starscream.jpg (46 KB, 600x424)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
How does Octane's head look on Galvatron? Feel like I should have picked up the latter if I knew I'd get the former
>>
>>6720876
All 3 wave one primes fit in my grimmy fist fine
>>
>>6720862
I really wish I could get UW Wheeljack and Ratchet. They're just out of my price range, and I really don't care about Skylynx enough to buy the full set.
>>
>>6720921
You could just sell off the other figures
>>
Can someone post a pic of CW Rook in vehicle mode without the armor/cover/robot's back kibble?
The pic in the Nosecone retool guide is too small.
>>
>>6720884
Here ya go bro
>>
File: rook.jpg (81 KB, 903x656)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>6720961
You mean like this?
>>
>>6720971
Fuck, that does not look terrible! Tell me how bad the figure is so I won't feel bad

I could probably pick it up at TFcon or something similar for $10-15
>>
>>6720974
Kind of. I meant it to be detached but that's fine.
Was the hinge on the back secured with pins? I'm currently planning a Brawl custom and I want to know about the mold before buying one.
>>
>>6720987
Yeah, it's pinned.
>>
>>6720989
Thanks, m8.
>>
>>6720977
Well it’s certainly not my favorite version of the figure I own, but it’s is the best Octane figure we have, I went with the legends version on account of screw stickers & bonus ghost head.
>>
>>6720571
nigga they were 17.99 if that's scalping you are a poorfag
>>
>>6720145
3d file for sale when?
>>
>>6720998
No yeah, Octane's stickers are peeling off and the wing is a bit loose, but what about Galvatron?
>>
>>6721028
In my opinion it could have been a perfect Galvatron if not for the headmaster gimmick & most awful is the pop up mask. It does really nothing of value, but look awful. Such a shame, I understand the importance and fun of line wide gimmicks, but it wouldn’t hurt to have a few “exempt” figures if it flaws a figure
>>
It's really fucked up when I can buy Cogman on amiami cheaper than on any american site.

>>6721073
I just treat him as my Generations Devil Z. Devil Z even fits in the cockpit (blue Bionicle ball).
>>
>>6720775
The Slingshot head would have worked well if they had called it Take-Off or some other non-Blast-Off name a la Rook, Offroad and Alpha Bravo.
>>
>>6721105
I love seeing imagination still being alive and well
>>
>>6721109
Yep, but as it stands, I'll just call him Contrail, or "that guy that's now stuck on Galvatronus forever".
>>
>>6720974
There was no reason not to give this mold regular hands. I mean, I like the 5mm blaster fists and all, but there's no reason he couldn't have had both so he could actually use weapons besides the stupid-looking claw/taser thing he comes with.
>>
File: 3j5U2pE.jpg (608 KB, 1365x1024)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>6721123
>>
>>6721123
So you're saying he should have been like UW/POTP Blast Off? While I think that's better, it makes the hand area more prone to breakage with two holes sticking out of it.
>>
>>6720876
Works just fine for me. Not sure what you're doing where they don't fit, but they work perfect for me.
>>
New thread:
>>6721192
>>6721192
>>6721192
>>6721192
>>
>>6720563
yeah mang its a terrible fig
sell to this dude
unburden yourself
>>
>>6718038
>armada had articulation
>people unironically want shit like armada back

Why do you people want this shit? It was so bad.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.