[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 124 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Upcoming Releases:
>SAS: D4C Summer WF 2018
>SAS: Diego Brando Summer WF 2018
>SAS: Kaneki and Tsukiyama(Reissue) November 2018
>SAS: Gyro 2nd: (Who the fuck knows when)
>SAS BIG: Jotaro Kujo June 2018

Where to buy:
>HLJ: https://hlj.com/search/go?lbc=hobbylink&method=and&p=Q&ts=custom&uid=999988468&af=selectitemtype%3aactionfigures%20selectmanufacturer%3amedicos
>Amiami: http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_seriestitle_id=205&pagemax=40
>Mandarake: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/serchKeyWord?categoryCode=020103&keyword=メディコス+超像可動
>Jungle:http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=116&ra=&st=&kw=Medicos+Super+Figure+Action

Latest development: Medicos is selling a third wave of Valentine on their online store.
>https://mobile.twitter.com/medicos_et_j/status/1002481615983947776

Medicos on Twitter
>https://mobile.twitter.com/medicos_et_02
>https://mobile.twitter.com/medicos_et_j

New OP here let the shitposting commence.
>>
Note: Shu is being advertised as getting a reissue but the first release never sold in the first place so I'm not sure if it counts as a reissue. Needless to say I'm pissed at these reissues.
>>
Well, this was disappointing but expected. Not sure why I held out hope. At least I have extra cash for other lines now.
>>
>>6983888
I'm actually excited for these releases. I see a lot of people feel betrayed. Why is this?
>>
>>6984226
SBR has been one of the most anticipated releases in the entirety of the line and they have made the entire set Wonderfestival Exclusives which means limited available and a significantly elevated price tag. It doesnt help most of them have issues as well.

Also the Tokyo Ghoul reissue is a spit in the face imo to the companies long time user base. Who have been looking for highly more deserved reissues for years.
>>
Any more info on Medicos selling 3rd wave of Funny Valentine? When will it be available? Does the online shop ship to US?
>>
>>6984261
We’ll just have to wait till Friday.
>>
File: 1485372962953.png (519 KB, 756x508)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>More overpriced JoJo Wonfes exclusives
>Tokyo Ghoul gets reissues
FUCK THIS LINE SO FUCKING HARD
>>
Someone finally made a proper general for this dying line again, how nice
>>
>>6984387
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>6984394
But this thread isn't a party anon, is a wake for a deceased toy line. You're supposed to be serious.
>>
>>6984387
>Le dead line meme
so we can't have a thread when 2 new figures are announced and suddenly an exclusive gets what seems to be a re-release?
>>
>>6984383
I know the whole "They don't like money" is a meme at this point but seriously what the fuck
Okuyasu, Kira and KQ 2nd, Johnathan, Jolyne etc. all demand hundred dollar price tags and would highly profit from a re-release. meanwhile Tokyo Ghoul sells like shit with the exception of Kaneki which was decent at best and yet that's what gets a reissue
>>
Jolyne and stone free on mandarake right now
>>
>>6984260
>Also the Tokyo Ghoul reissue is a spit in the face imo to the companies long time user base. Who have been looking for highly more deserved reissues for years.
Oh, I hadn't noticed there had been reissues.
Are they gearing up for some new releases now that the new anime adaptation is here?
Also, I sympathize with you guys. I would've liked it if SBR had been handled better by Medicos as well.
>>
>>6984414
The lines not dead, but I would tell them to get their affairs in order. The outlook is bleak
>>
File: IMG_1450.jpg (568 KB, 1121x1863)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
Copied the All Star Battle pose for Anasui. Altered it a bit so his face is still visible, but pleased with it.
>>
Wish Medicos would take the approach Bandai has with the SHF line and make 2.0s of older characters. I just want a good Part 3 Polnareff and refuse to pay actual money for the monstrosity they released first time around
Surprised they haven't milked Part 3 more actually
>>
>>6984930
I'm fine with the older ones...just want them to add all the missing main characters they've skipped.
>>
>>6984936
Same.
Most of the old figures are at least good enough.
I would like them to unfuck the part 3 guys eventually but only after we get the missing Part 1, 6, and 7 characters since part 3 is my least favorite.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (16 KB, 344x428)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>6984936
>>6984957
Fair enough guys, there are some glaring omissions to part 6 and I'd love to get Speedwagon and Zeppeli, I just want my favourite character to look better than... this
>>
>>6984341
It's jojo friday again
>>
Are there any problems with Star Platinum Third? I'm thinking about picking one up.
>>
>>6985323
No qc issues, if that's what you mean. Basically no side to side leg movement, beady eyes, that's really it. P4 sp is better in every way desu.
>>
>>6984963
Part 5 polnareff is pretty great. Looks good in standing poses as well.
>>
>>6985323
Only that it's one of the pricey figures
>>
>>6985909
>>6985602
Thanks, I ended up losing an auction for him, so the hunt goes on I guess.
>>
>>6986155
His average is about 70-80 usd anon. He's the reason I started collecting and I have about 20 figures and still no sp 3rd
>>
>>6986344
Yeah I also got him for 3.4k on YAJ because the box was damaged. The figure itself looked good however.
>>
>>6985797
Yeah I was probably going to get him eventually, it does look really nicely sculpted and having a wheelchair could be a fun accessory
>>
Valentine is up for preorder on AmiAmi.
>>
>>6986928
Welp as someone who has multiple. This is a spit in the face. Whatever im done with this line after D4C.
>>
>>6986939
Why though? You bought them at WF? If yes there's no problem you bought them at the price they we're supposed too and that's it. If no it's all on you, you went and bought it from yaj or whatever, when the figure was not aimed at you. You decided to buy multiple for 12k or whatever, all on you.
>>6986928
Based. pre-ordered
>>
>>6986928
how??
>>
>>6986928
It even has a discount, based amiami
>>6986966
No preguntes, solo gozalo
>>
>>6986928
johnny when?
>>
>>6986928
Looks good too. Hopefully we eventually get non-shit colors of Johnny and Gyro soon.
>>
>>6986928
Kek, there was no need to buy pre-owned and overprised Funny
>>
>>6986928
At least I can buy 2 more Valentines and not break the bank.
>>
>>6986928
Thank the fucking LORD AND SAVIOR

I hated the grey hair one we were gonna get.
>>
>>6986928
I just realized this is my first SAS purchase in 2018. I think my last purchase was Gyro or Mista
>>
>>6986928
Finally. See, this is what was supposed to happen in the first place, even with Gyro.

Like, what’s the point of event exclusive parts if the base figure doesn’t even get a release outside of the that?

Personally I feel the benefit of owning the figure almost a year early should be an “event exclusive” enough as it is but whatever.
>>
>>6986928
Feel bad for the tards who bought the WF one
>>
>>6986928
Snapped up one for myself, was planning on just getting the pink one and painting the hair blond but thankfully I don't have to now. Hate that I'll have to track down a Gyro 1st though
>>
Funny at Hlj
Based medicos finally started to make good decisions
>>
So, I didn't think that Funny was going to be a general release like that so I pre-ordered in amiami thinking it'll be a Gyro like situation and my usual site is hobby link japan.
I did this three times already with other figures because Hlj pre-orders were closed but later opened and manage to get one. Goku, Majin Buu and now Funny.
Long story short how do I close my amiami account? Or should I just wait for them to ban me? I feel like an asshole but shit man I got scared that I couldn't get my toys
>>
>>6986928
BASED MEDICOS
Fucking jumped out of bed and SMASHED that preorder button.
Things are looking up. I still want my pink Valentine tho, this better not be a replacement.

>>6987175
Can't you just go through with the amiami order? It's almost 800 yen cheaper over there
>>
>>6987240
I mean I could, but I have 8 orders in Hlj and the private warehouse is great when it comes to shipping them if they release in different months, while amiami is good and sometimes cheaper, the shipping being a little higher makes it pointless, if they had a pile of loot or private warehouse type thingy they'd be great.
I think I'll wait for Goku release and make a decision, I heard Hlj sometimes can't fulfill all the orders (even though I never had that problem in 3 years of using them)
>>
So besides common sense why Medicos had this change of heart? We may see a Johnny? A Diego? D4C?
>>
I'm not buying anything until I get my gyro with decent colors and no qc issues.
>>
medicos is a fail.
>>
>>6986954
Because it was essentially a bait and switch. There's no WF exclusive shit though. Still literally done with the line after D4C though because I'll have cleared my checklist.
>>
RIP the fuckers who actually bought valentine for 200 on ebay
>>
>>6986928
Well, shit. Here’s hoping Johnny goes up soon. Although the Amiami release won’t come with Tusk, will it?
>>
Now we just need someone to upload the D4C soundplate model on shapeways and we're gold.
>>
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-039946
>>
>>6983888
So wait, which parts of Diego where going to be exclusives? Is it the scarred face and the soundplate?
>>
>>6987566
yes
>>
FUCKING YESSSSSS. Just preordered the Prez and now I'm hoping they do the same for Johnny etc. Between this, the Kraken Isaac Myth Cloth, and Princess Kakyuu finally getting merch of some kind, my day is made.
>>
>>6986371
Fuck that's stupid good. I'm jelly anon. Maybe I should look into Yahoo Japan. I know it's kind of a bitch
>>
>>6987602
Go for it man, I only used to buy WF figures initially, but now I'm buying something from there almost every month.
Just be warned about sellers not mentioning things or the translators not picking something up, I bought a Black Rohan a few months ago and he was missing his right elbow that wasn't shown in any pictures or mentioned in the description.
>>
>both prez colorways are retail
>Johnny second is better than WF
>Wf accessories for d4c are forgettable
>Diego has GOAT non-wf accessories
>Gyro was a mess anyways so who cares
Looks like SBR is back on the menu for me
>>
File: jumping-spiders-2.jpg (329 KB, 900x600)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>6986928
Dojaaaan~
Since I got lucky with a cheap Gyro a while back I just need to get a WF Johnny (No Tusk no deal) and the new exclusives since they come with fantastic bonuses.
The lack of an aged head is sort of a bummer but I imagine that is going to go down in price soon.
>>
File: lol3.gif (1.76 MB, 400x206)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>tfw waited and got a chance for a multi-Valentine display without the obscene rape prices on YAJ
I'm probably snagging one WF Valentine for the Dirty Deeds soundplate if sellers don't play the game of holding the bonus items after shippin just to extend the time wasted.
>>
>Valentine Standard Release
>Hope for Gyro and Johnny SR
>Turquoise Diego still possible for Diego 2nd
Things actually looking up for this line, finally.
>>
bummed its another world diego i was hopeing they would put in the effort to do the dino parts over just a kinda boring jocky and week last fight in the manga
>>
>>6987882
uhh
>>
File: 05241709_5b067324f1a0f.jpg (200 KB, 490x696)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>6987882
>>
File: D I E G O.jpg (61 KB, 768x1091)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>6987882
Enough! The time for doubting medicos is over! Glory days ahead.
>>
>>6988041
I have been down on Medicos ever since Gyro and the RWBY shit but they are coming back.
I am pretty bummed out about the split mouth being a Wonfes exclusive since that is how I would display him 90% of the time and I prefer the blond hair just slightly but this release looks otherwise stellar.
>>
You think the valentine rerelease will have fixed hair?
>>
>>6988041
oh thank christ my dino boy will be done right
>>
>>6988091
Learn to paint because it's just Valentine without the aged head and Soundplate.
>>
>>6988091
No.
>>6988106
Do this or have someone swap like with most exclusive figs
>>
>>6987882
Dude are you fucking slow or something? There's multiple images of dino Diego parts for the new Diego figure, most of which (everything except the split mouth) will be available in the standard release (which will most likely be his "canon" colour scheme)
>>
>>6987059
That's weird, my last purchase was Mista too. One of the best figures in the line IMO.
>>
>>6988244
Definitely one of the better overall
>>
Can anyone quick catch me up on SAS availability lately? I'm not worried as much about the terrible "WonFes release only release" price problem, but are any figures impossible to find?
>>
>>6988371
>impossible
Hardly but the real super rare ones are the clear SAS variants of The World and Killer Queen. A few anon's here do have them but your search is pretty restricted to auction sites for marked up sales although The World is a little cheaper if you want to drop some serious cash for a display piece in a SAS collection. 2nd rarest is probably the Swarovski editions but they do pop up now and again but for a specific character I can't say exactly. Exceptions do exist since I've seen AmiAmi pre-owned listings of Clear SAS The World but Yahoo Auction Japan is a decent go-to for rarer items. Mandarake, Jungle Japan, and other Aftermarket stores should suite your needs for the others, it mostly comes down to sellers and collectors willing to part with their stuff and how quickly you can find them.
>>
>>6988418
>hopes of owning a rare SAS
One day I’ll be rich enough....
>>
>>6988418
Certain Swarovski releases are more limited than the clear variants, to the point where little to no decent pictures exist online.
>>
>>6988494
Jospeh
Jotaro
The Hand
Kakyoin
Hierophant Green
Koichi
Stone Free
Soft and Wet

Those are considered the rarest since there were only 10 made of each. Then it just comes down to which of those landed in the hands of collectors and which made their way to the secondhand market.
>>
>>6988531
Do we know how many were made of Rohan? That one seems to go for the most.
>>
>>6988536
50, but it was a lottery prize at the Araki exhibiton back in the days before Swarovski were a common prize at WonFes.
>>
>>6984260
Ah, I see. Yeah, they should have handled SBR better, DESU. Saw A LOT of problems when people got theirs. Who is the majority user base? Jojo fans?
>>
>>6983888
Hey, anyone have that one pic that has the translations of all of the word bubbles that the Jojo figures come with?
>>
>>6988561
Thanks, I was having trouble finding that statistic.

I wonder what the story is with the Kinnikuman Swarovski versions. As far as I can tell they're nowhere near as sought after as the Jojo ones, but are potentially harder to come by.
>>
>>6988588
The reasons in my opinion is
>As a figure line they have much less of a following
>The characters didn’t come pre-bejazzled, they just included a DIY kit of sorts, so those second hand are someone else’s handiwork
It’s essentially like buying a gunpla that’s already made.
>>
>>6988602
Oh, that's interesting. I had no idea those were a DIY kind of deal.
>>
>>6988007
Gonna have a Green Scary Monsters Diego and (hopefully) a blue Alternate World Diego with The World to offset the multiple Valentines and D4C. Pretty excited.
>>
File: 1516551850196.jpg (34 KB, 778x512)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Have been out from collecting a few years ago.

Have seen Valentine up for preorder, what's the chance for Johnny be released too in the same colors?
How fucked will I be if I look for the WF Gyro? His colors are perfect.
>>
>>6988418
Baldy is literally selling both of his clears on the BST but his shit is probably cursed or something with the luck he had.
>>
>>6988924
Did he have both clears? I only thought Wond did. In fact I think this pic >>6988493 is his collection
>>
>>6988943
He has/had both but his Killer Queen blew up the box on delivery and The World has two of the same leg apparently.
>>
Since we all know that Diego second will be his Teal colour scheme what do you guys think D4C 2nds colours will be.
>>
>>6989007
Green and purple
>>
>>6988946
Killer queen's box was basically eendered 2 dimensional, and the world had 2 left legs.
>>
Managed to win a Stone Free last night. Feels good
>>
>3 valentines suddenly popped up on mandy
F
>>
>>6990936
Selling my Kars from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Bought it from SolarisJapan, but it came with its horns broken. Asking 45 USD!
>>
>>6990940
I'll give you tree fiddy
>>
>>6990947
What? I heard you say 35?
>>
Does this mean d4c could be a regular release too?
>>
>>6991054
25? What do you need 15 for?
>>
>>6992245
Hopefully!
>>
>>6992245
God I hope so.
>>
>>6988531
>Jospeh
>Jotaro
>The Hand
>Kakyoin
>Hierophant Green
>Koichi
>Stone Free
>Soft and Wet
do any pics exist?
>>
>>6993561
Usually just the ones taken at the event they were given away at, Medicos has one on display.
>>
best rohan?
>>
>>6993973
the one I got for 2.5k on mandarake. Probably gonna be busted as shit.
But in all seriousness, it depends on what you are looking for. First version has two cool colorways and comes with heaven's door but has an outdated sculpt, the second has a cool alt head but one colorway is boring imo and the other one is expensive. Third one is probably the best looking one but god is the articulation shitty.
>>
>>6993973
Pink
>>
>>6993973
I'm a big fan of Rohan first, personally. Plus it comes with HD.
>>
>>6993973
I have black version Highway Star Rohan and he's fantastic. Doesn't come with HD but comes with a translucent plate like the sound plates with its face on it.
>>
>>6994133
I've heard that it's glow in the dark, os that true?
>>
Are there any proxies for the Medicos online shop? I wanna see if I can get D4C or Diego for cheap.
>>
>>6994718
Pretty sure no proxy keeps track of lottery information.
>>
>>6995220
Damn, looks like YAJ is gonna be my only option.
>>
>>6994234
yep, and if it stays under a light long enough that fucker shines BRIGHT
>>
>>6995713
Damn, this tempts me. How much does black rohan go for?
>>
>now that I have enough money for Johnny there’s none in stock anywhere

Time to play the waiting game
>>
>>6996049
There is hope for a rerelease...
>>
>>6996069
They will probably roll one out with the extras cut like before. Though when that happens if down on Medicos Time.
>>
>>6996049
Most likely will pop up on Mandy again. That's where I got mine.
>>
>>6996010
I got him on-site in the akibabara mandy store for around 8k¥ iirc
>>
So what does backorder mean on amiami?
>>
>>6996506
They are trying to get extra stock from a supplier. It can vary on length so sometimes a few days or in my experience, two or so weeks.
>>
>>6996501
Makes me curious, how many anons on here go to brick and mortar stores compared to online/overseas?
>>
>>6996658
I've picked up around half of my SAS while I was on vacation in Japan. Just took as large of a suitcase as possible and packed as little as possible and bought a second suitcase there and filled them both up with clothes as padding for the return trip.
>>
File: skrrrrr.png (78 KB, 449x487)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
Just pulled the trigger on Jolyne. Now all I need is Johnny and Jotaro to complete the JOJOs. Does anyone have a picture of them all together?
>>
>>6996738
>What is google

Also you better be getting P4 Jotaro or Jotaro 1.5 otherwise you're wasting money.
>>
>>6996803
>Implying any Jotaro at all isn't a waste of money
>>
>>6996849
>Jotaro part 4
>Bad
Lmaoing at ur lyf
>>
File: 20180614_235056.jpg (2.73 MB, 2120x3301)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
Jojolion kira head
>>
>>6997073
And how do I get one?
>>
>>6996904
>Shorter than Jolyne
>Good
Lmaoing at ur standards
>>
>>6997093
>flatten the skull of kiras alt head
>paint his hair and eyebrows dark blue
>sculpt hair piece out of clay
>paint that dark blue
>stick it on
>cut hat off Gappy's head
>stick it on the Kira head
Simple really
>>
>>6997103
You're a saint, thanks!
>>
>>6996849
>Implying your opinions matter
>>
>>6996738
Yeah, I can get one when I get home. They look amazing lined up.
>>
>>6997119
>Implying anyone with a valid opinion would settle for the currently available Jotaro figures
>>
>>6997073
That is amazing, man!
>>
>>6997097
>shorter
What does it feel to be a complete fucking retard?
>>
>>6997480
Oh wow, with the hat he's one millionth of a millimeter taller than a nineteen year old girl, great, now it's good.
>>
General release Johnny it seems.
>>
>>6997655
>being this blind
>>
>>6997669
>b-but medicos is dead
Based medicos
>>
>>6997669
Nice, hope this means I can eventually get blue D4C without having to hunt for it in july. This is nice, but I'm probably still gonna skip this Johnny and go for the second since it looks a lot better
>>
>>6997655
That's such backpedaling bullshit.
You were wrong anon, he isn't shorter.
>>
>>6997781
Nowhere in my post I backpedaled
Yes I was wrong, he's barely taller
And yes, he's still grossly disproportionate and out of scale, bringing me to my original point that there's no good Jotaro figure as of now
>>
>>6997800
That's fair, admittedly he is out of scale.
>>
>>6997808
always glad to settle an argument peacefully.
>>
Do you want them in a lineup or in a display? Too lazy to break my posing for a lineup.
>>
File: df0fa66f-s.jpg (97 KB, 640x350)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>6996738
here's a rather incomplete lineup by nuu
>>
>>6997834
in pose is fine
>>
>>6997837
josuke looks weird next to giorno
>>
>>6997669
Sweet, things might finally be looking up.
>>
>>6997888
the p4 figs have tiny heads for some reason
>>
>>6997669
Neat.
Are there any kind of Tusk minifigures out there I can use as a replacement if Medicos goes full retard?
>>
>>6997669
That's good and all, but what about Johnny 2nd? I really dig that colouring, and i want it more.
What do you think? Will we see Johnny 2nd, or should I order this one, should he appear on amiami, like Valentine?

(ordering both is not an option - too poor for this)
>>
>>6997993
I feel you I like the second colorway too, but I don't know if I can trust medicos with this seemingly sudden change of direction. I mean, I could just buy both, but then I'd have two of everyone except gyro and god do I not want two of those. Autism strikes again I guess.
>>
>>6997993
>Will we see Johnny 2nd?
I can't even recall any JoJo SAS colorway ever being cancelled. I "think" there was a planned Hierophant Green 2nd to compliment Kakyoin 2nd unless I misread some things on MFC.

>should I order this one
If you like the colorway enough, up to your personal taste

>should he appear on amiami, like Valentine?
They always pop up in AmiAmi for preorder so you're good.
>>
>>6998028
Yeah, the change in direction just confuses.

>>6998082
>I can't even recall any JoJo SAS colorway ever being cancelled.
Well, I thought so too, but for Gyro 2nd it's been the 98th of March, and I'm losing hope for him now.

>If you like the colorway enough, up to your personal taste
Yeah, that's my thinking too. Johnny 1st is pretty good colourway, and I like him enough to preorder, I guess.
Johnny 2nd has always been my favourite colourway since i finished SBR, so I guess I'll have to learn selling figures if he comes out eventually ¯\_(ᐛ)_/¯
>>
File: 1519517147938.jpg (1.33 MB, 999x2016)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>6996738
>Does anyone have a picture of them all together?
Gives me an excuse to post this again.
>>
File: list.png (1.27 MB, 802x1320)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
FILL OUT THIS LIST OR HORSES NEVER
>>
File: 1529159691577.png (1.27 MB, 802x1320)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>6999203
>>
File: Collectors Checklist.png (1.28 MB, 802x1320)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>6999203
Help.
>>
File: 20180319_180706_HDR.jpg (3.16 MB, 4160x3120)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB JPG
Does anyone want to make a straight up trade for a green Caesar Zeppeli? The blue one I have is complete and has the original heads (gray) and the blonde ones. I had a green Joseph, sold him, I already had a blue Joseph, don't like having both Caesar and Joseph blue. If you don't want to trade, I can sell him, too. $60-$70 shipped depending on your area. Email me for any questions!
>>
>>6999315
No luck on the BST?
>>
>>6999320
He ignores all emails
>>
>>6999163
Beautiful
>>
>>6999163
SO amazing, my dude.
>>
>>6999320
No luck unfortunately

>>6999380
And no actually, I have made some sales. What did you email me about?
>>
>>6999395
Fuck off troll.
>>
File: SAS list.jpg (901 KB, 802x1440)
901 KB
901 KB JPG
>>6999203
Wasn't there a more complete SAS list than this. Either way slightly edited mine.
>>
File: SAS checklist.png (1.23 MB, 802x1320)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>6999203
>>
>>6999703
DEAR LORD. HOW DO YOU HAVE THE SPACE FOR ALL OF THEM
>>
File: 1529159691577.png (1.14 MB, 802x1320)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>6999203
Alright, calm down
>>
>>6999395
You're fulla shit
>>
File: sas jj checklist.png (1.34 MB, 802x1320)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>6999203
>>
>>6999395
What did I email about?
How bout you just look in your inbox.
I sent 4 emails about different figures and didn't respond to a single one.
I guess you just wanted to show off your shit.
Actually respond to an email and ppl won't keep calling you out
>mfw I took the bait
>>
>>6999703
Post pics of your clears.
>>
File: 1528453770020.png (1.27 MB, 802x1320)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>6999203
These figures are bleeding me dry...
>>
File: jojo-a-gogo_clears.jpg (541 KB, 756x1008)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>6999722
They fit into two detolfs. Although I'm thinking of getting a third to split them up a bit more. The boxes take up a fuckton of space though; I've got a closet in my house that's just SAS boxes.

>>6999805
ok
>>
>>7000197
How much did those clears cost you?
>>
File: IMG_6161.jpg (361 KB, 802x1320)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>6999203
>>
>>7000282
Killer Queen was about $2k; I think you can get him considerably cheaper now. The World was $500.
>>
>>7000673
Okay, that’s pretty good for The World, I think. I’m envious of anyone who has the clears.
>>
>>7000673
how do they feel? tighter/more fragile?
>>
>>7000673
I think Killer Queen runs more around 6-800 now, yeah? Crazy how much it came down. I guess it hit that point where people stopped paying it's original price or something.
>>
Anybody pose their figures pointing up like in the anime intro?
>>
Once I get all of the Jojos, I plan on doing that.
>>
File: list.png (1.29 MB, 824x1898)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Retooled a bit the checklist, just because I personally find it more intuitive.

>>6999289
Help you? Mate seems to me like you're still fine, I've been into this shit for just two years and look

>>6999703
You're an absolute SASlord, I'd praise you but you skipped my absolute favourite figure.
>>
File: FIRST.png (1.29 MB, 824x1898)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>7001295
template if anyone happens to like it
>>
>>7001295
eh, the whole WF/Swarovski thing was overkill now that I think about it, should've just left them at the bottom.
>>
>>7001295
It's still a pretty good layout. Nicely organized.

I'm saying "help" because I want so many, and they're so expensive for my wallet. I kinda want to update my Checklist because I just ordered Jonathan today! My favorite!
>>
>>7001297
>all my life i was told nips hated vento aureo
>it has as many retail figures as crusaders
Why did you lie to me
>>
>>7001313
Who the fuck told you that
It's 6
>>
>>7000308
how did you preorder D4C? through the Medicos website?
>>
>>7001313
the east likes vento aureo. its the west that "hated" parts 4 and 5, because crappy scans.
>>
>>7001902
Did the west ever hate 4? From what I've seen it's the biggest contrast between it and Japan in that 4 is it's favorite by and large.
>>
File: 1526564703003.png (79 KB, 377x346)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>try to put kira in an interesting post
>he always just looks like that one 33 year old boomer trying to fit in with the kids
>>
File: 1519225020854.jpg (3.36 MB, 4048x3036)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
>>7001949
Pardon?
>>
>>7002098
I said interesting
>>
>>7001902
>its the west that "hated" parts 4 and 5, because crappy scans.
People hated the scans not the parts and even then the scans were a big source of amusement and in jokes.
The anti part autism is more of a Japanese thing.
>>
>>6997669
And Medicos deleted the tweet (at least a day ago).
FUCK.
>>
File: CANT_STOP_ME_NOW.png (161 KB, 600x359)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>7002230
Take it back
>>
>>7001297
Love the layout, you mind making one for Kamen Rider SHF? ;)
>>
>>7003202
Dude wtf are you talking about, they were just following the template for the old SHF one in the first place...which I'm pretty sure was the first checklist to use that format.
>>
>>7003202
I would cause I like making shitty MSpaint charts but I know just about nothing about Kamen Rider so I'd mess it up a billion times before getting it right
>>
>>7003202
This one was basically an adaptation of the one the KR general uses. Don’t they have a well updated one in use?
>>
File: Collectors Checklist 2.0.png (1.29 MB, 824x1898)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>6999203
Updated my "God Help Me" Edition
>>
File: collectors checklist.png (1.29 MB, 824x1898)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>6999203
I have a problem.
>>
>>7003943
I'll sell you my mf jotaro 1.5 and kakyoin second
>>
>>7003943
Bruh.... Godspeed, my man.
>>
>>7003943
...good luck
>>
>>7003943
What’s wrong with WF Awakened DIO Anon?
>>
>>7004234
Too straight, DESU.
>>
>>7001297
>Rohan Black
>Awakened Dio 2nd

Those aren’t WF exclusives.
>>
>bought Valentine from YAJ as soon as he came up for about 120
>he ends up becoming a general release.

Fucking R.I.P. me. At least I got the AmiAmi release of Gyro when that came out. Hoping to god they do the same with D4C.
>>
>>7001721
proxy. They're pretty cool, they are small so they take downpayments but you can order almost anything. They entered the lottery so I'm not assured anything, but it's something at least.

I got japan pokemon center exclusive Red figma from them
>>
File: sf.png (1.35 MB, 958x1060)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Got Stone Free today, almost have every Joestar and their stands now.
>>
File: list.jpg (261 KB, 719x1180)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>6999203
Might as well be a comprehensive list of shit I don't want anymore minus the part 7 stuff.
>>
>>7004656
Totally worth it. Especially if you can get a good display together, they look amazing grouped up.
>>
I skipped all humans because of the inconsistent size between all parts, but boy, do stands look awesome. That anon that has diver down swimming is neat set-up, and I sold and bought a lot but kept Spice Girl because she's the only other female stand we have a figure of. Honestly this line would break my wallet because I'd want them all.

Still debating getting The Hand (blue), Hierophant Green, and Purple Haze again because I like thier characters or designs.

Thishas honestly been one of my favorite generals because even if people bicker, it's still sane and not as autistic as other generals.
>>
"Pre-lottery sales are being accepted at Medicos' Online Shop" whatever that means.
>>
File: ff.png (78 KB, 168x166)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>7004656
>stone free straight up groping her tit
>>
File: Jojo List 2.0.png (1.29 MB, 824x1898)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
added fields for
"don't care" or a "maybe one day, or if found for ok price"

I'm nearing the end of getting everyone I want and I will feel (stone) free of this collecting prison. Then just have to nab up the remaining few SBR characters.
>>
>>7004934
Why does it have to be so dang complicated? I just want to buy the things
>>
File: 1529159691577.png (1.21 MB, 802x1320)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>6999203
>>
>>7005059
Selective sales I guess, general release is the way to go anyway even if we wait half a lifetime on Medicos timeline for toy releases
>>
>>
Hope you guys completed your Passiones, with the Part V Anime confirmed, it might get harder to complete it now.
>>
>>7006590
I already have Mista, Sticky and King Crimson
I just need Diavolo, Bruno, Giorno and his stands. They'll probably get a rerelease to cash in, good thing the pink one is the 1st color edition.
>>
I hope everyone appreciate the work that goes into making that checklist

we used to have that for the shf gen and the marvel gen but they stopped because we were fools and took it for granted
>>
>>7006593
I'm the opposite; I just need a Mista.
>>
They actually went for pink giorno the absolute legends
>>
>>7006590
Oh man, I was hoping they'd take longer to make the anime so I could complete my part 5 collection without as much competition
Ah well, hope at the very least Medicos puts out a new figure or two to tie in with it, even if it's just a new colourway
>>
>>7006619
Green Fugo please.
>>
File: 20180610_045934.jpg (819 KB, 1942x2478)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
>>7006590
Glad I finished mine, though I guess I will switch out the blue Giorno for the pink now with the announcement. Just need to tweak the display here and there to get it just right.
>>
>>7006590
All I need is WF GER and I’m set.
>>
Can someone please explain how the Medicos lottery for these works?
>>
>>7006979
first of all it simply doesn't if you're not in japan
>>
>>7006654
This is awesome. How are the risers/stands (hah) set up to make it like a pyramid?

>>7006590
I'm glad I'm pretty much finished. Just need Trish and I have every character minus Polnareff, but I don't think I'm gonna get him.
>>
>>7006982
I understand that they don't ship international, but some proxies do take orders for them.

In Japan, are people putting in potential orders with payment for them and then Medicos charges whoever they randomly select?
>>
>>7006654
This looks cool.
>Not being able to decide decide which "version" of Gold Experience to get..
>>
>>7006590
Only got Giorno, Mista, WF GE & GER and Silver Chariot, still need to get everybody else.
>>
>>7006590
I just need more Diavolo recolors to match up my KC's or even a King Crimson 3rd with some sort of new acessory
>>
File: 5b2b51f61f7a7.jpg (117 KB, 800x494)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>worst Giorno and Fugo Canon

Well fuck me
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/medicos_et_j/status/1009726036186038272

Johnny going up for pre-order tomorrow. They also might’ve teased a Giorno first re-release.
>>
>>7007114
Yay!
>They also might’ve teased a Giorno first re-release.
This is a good sign.
>>
Now, seeing how they are treating the line, do you think they are going to do the same with D4C and Diego?
>>
>>7007156
Yeah.
The dark ages are finally over
>>
>>7007106
Which one is Jojo?
>>
>>7007225
Yep we are back to the good old days where the only retarded Wonfes exclusives are somewhat essential accessories and even those will probably start to come down in price after the general releases.
>>
>>7007106
Bluegiornoshitters eliminated from existence
>>
>>7007238
The pink one, but his name is Giorno Giovanna so it's GioGio(or JoJo for that matter)
>>
>>7007012
The only ones on risers are Diavolo and the King Crimsons. The arms for the ones in the back are essentially just extended as high as they'll go. I may eventually Frankenstein an arm to give it three parts instead of two for the King Crimson nearest to the front so it doesn't have to be sitting on anything.
>>
>>7007106
I feel like blue Giorno would be better for color contrast with his hair and Golden Experience itself but I can live with pink
Green Fugo is fine, goes well with Purple Haze. My least favorite is probably orange/yellow so as long as it's not that, it's all good
>>
>>7007336
Pink Giorno makes him stand out more from the dark colour palates of the other Canon JoJo designs
>>
>>7007336
>>7007372
Trivial as this may be, and as much as I don’t like the pink scheme, what bugs me the most is that they made Giorno’s eyes green. They should be yellow like D I O’s, blue like Jonathan’s, or if we’re going out on a limb, brown like his mother’s.
>>
>>7007588
>Caring at all about color "accuracy" in JoJo
>>
>>7007114
I really hope you people pre-order this.
If not you have no fucking place to complain about the way the release things
>>
Man, really wished it was White and Red Fugo. It's whatever though. I recall someone earlier in the thread saying Johnny 2nd has better accessories, how so?
>>
New to getting the WF and I really want that Diego, how do you guys do it?
>>
>>7007747
my complaints were never about the way they release these things, price doesnt matter to me. But the godawful sculpts and paint jobs is where i draw the line. Fuck medicos and fuck you.
>>
>>7007789
Generally the sculpts are fine, it's the paint that let's them down
>>
>>7007775
A lot of people use proxy services and Yahoo Auctions Japan. There's also Mandarake but there's usually less chance of getting a deal and you will likely have to wait longer for availability.
>>
>>7007789
>One sub-par figure
Shut the fuck up. Tell me what are the problems with White Snake , Puccy or the last Baoh second.
Fuck off
>>
>>7000870
I dont think they feel more fragile but I still take as much care as I can.
Killer Queen glows in blacklight too but The World doesnt. Heres mine
>>
>>7007588
Yellow + Blue = Green
>>
>>7007820
This is sick. Never seen this one before.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (248 KB, 1280x720)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>7007106
Would've preferred pic related, but I can manage. My favorite part is being animated.
>>
>>7007747
I would but since they showed how good Johnny second is I can't. Guess I'll risk it all.
>>
File: KQ.png (1014 KB, 1200x533)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
>>7007106
Alright lads. With the anime just announced I'm about to splurge on a King Crimson SAS. Is the red or WF edition worth the extra scrach, or should I just stick with the blue color scheme?
>>
>>7007989
Tell me how's that Gyro second coming? LMAO
>>
>>7007995
Whichever. They all go well with Diavolo, just choose the color preference you prefer.
>>
>>7007804
we're talking about the steel ball run figures, kiddo.
>>
>>7008052
So, still one figure? Nice one
>>
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-040095&page=top

Johnny’s up.
>>
>>7008160
Isn't he really fucking shitty though or is this one going to fix the issues
>>
>>7008160
>paid 12k for one
Fuck you Medicos. At least I didn't pull the trigger on Valentine.
>>7008183
Johnny is fine, Gyro was the problem.
>>
>>7008201
Same shit, but i paid 14k. Fucking Medicos. At least we have Tusk for ~4-6k
>>
>>7008160
I'm glad this line isn't shuffling off to die like it seemed it was, but I'm a bit salty I shelled out already for Johnny. Oh well...here's to hoping this wider-availability trend continues for Gyro, D4C, Dio, etc.
>>
File: Johnny_Joestar.png (48 KB, 429x422)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>7008183
Johnny isn't bad, but he's definitely not great. Not sure about everyone else, but mine has exploding knees that pop off at the slightest bend, worse than Joline's elbows.

On top of that just the typical issues with modern Medicos: lack of hands, accessories, the hair is an odd brownish color, and he can barely be posed. Just doing pic related is a challenge with him.
>>
I honestly think this WonFes is going to be one of the more interesting for news and reveals, since we are now pretty much at the end of all the characters that we felt were “givens” at this point, and as they are all painted and done Medicos pretty much has nothing else foreseeable to reveal.

Speculation time? I think we will see:

* Part 8 characters, with a possible remake of Josuke

* More “surprise” announcements of part 5 characters. Maybe a painted Prosciutto and some prototypes of other characters like Nero

* SAS BIG The World
>>
>>7007995
The red version looks amazing. The red white and green really pops. The blue is nice too though. There shouldn’t be a huge price difference between them atm. Pick whichever you think looks best, don’t worry about a $5-$10 difference.
>>
>>7008160
both are the same month, cool. This worked out nicely in the end.
>>
>>7008160
>>7008264
both are the same month, fuck!
Preordered him anyway, but that'll be tough.
>>
>tusk isn't included because it was part of the exclusive shit
Fuck off
>>
>>7007995
Red yellow > red white > bubblegum

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.