[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 75 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Did you place, /toy/?
If not I've got bad news...

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/brands/one-12-collective
>>
Don't worry, you can still get these for [spoiler]$130[/spoiler]
>>
>>6995747
Honestly the zombies are much more appealing to me than an overdesigned Batman beyond that completely misses the point. Especially since the two will probably be on discount for like $110 eventually.
>>
>>6995749
I don’t think I could ever justify spending 65 dollars for a zombe figure with basically no accessories.
>>
>>6995743
Also, I hope you all are ready for a new standard price of $85 per figure.
>>
>>6995743
I'm on the wait list because the ad was given to me as spam.

Oh well a wait list is better than it being sold out.
>>
>>6995743
>Doesn't ship outside US
Even if I wanted to I still wouldn't be able to, it just sucks that they keep doing this exclusive shit over versions of characters that people actually like. Guess I'll have to scour eBay for this.
>>
>>6995743
that looks like shit and is NOT the character i’ve been awaiting for years.
>>
>>6995743
I actually kind of like this one. The lines aren't too ugly and blend in well enough.
>>
File: 1528717338829.png (25 KB, 444x331)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>6995743
I thought about buying two of them so I could basically get the first one for free by scalping the second one but I just couldn't do it
>>
>>6995743
Didn't this went up for pre-order ages ago? I could swear it did
>>6995747
>65 each
DKR Batman was this price and came with a fuck load of things. Fuck Mezco
>>
>>6995865
Batman Beyond went up today, changed to waitlist after a couple hours.
>>
>>6995881
No, yes I realized that now. I could swear this went up for pre-order normally ages ago, hell I remember seeing the photos on big bad. Is this a glitch in the matrix or I'm just delusional. I'm off to /x/ I guess
>>
>>6995743
I got mine, so hyped
>>
>>6995757
Just get a proxy, it would still end up being cheaper than ebay scalper prices. Their exclusive strategies are pretty shit
>>
>>6995743
I skipped it just because the suit isn't doing anything for me.
>>
>>6995972
>Just get a proxy
Any site you'd recommend for Mezco?
>>
>>6995743
This is like buying a BTAS design that is tacticool'd to fuck. What sort of idiot buys this trash? It's approaching PAK levels of retarded redesigns.
>>
Is Mezco Evil Spock good? I want to get him for a fathers day present
>>
>>6996087
You mean Mirror Spock? I own him he's great I've got him for sale if you're interested if you'd leave your email.
>>
>>6995743
>>6996041

DC fans should get used to Batman Beyond getting a super busy redesign that completely misses the point of the actual design though. These days it seems like the only times DC let toymakers do the designs accurately is when they do a movie toy or a DC52 design... Any other time, you really have to do "a take".
>>
>Black suit spiderman hitting
>Suit isn't even the material shown on the packaging or promotional material
>It's entirely coated in that fake leather coating they used for daredevil, deadpool, etc.
>The entire suit
>The weird bug eyes weren't touched at all

oh god, this thing is not going to hold up and the posability is probably shot to hell.
>>
Mezco is overrated and this batman is the epitome of their userbase being suckers.
>>
>>6996329
When they try to stick to source material, their shit is good.

When they try to do their own thing everything just gets fucking weird.
>>
>>6995749
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's over designed.
>>
Yep, overly busy and doesn't look like the cartoon at all.

ps, I'm buying it, because it still looks cool
>>
>>6996326
But you’re dead wrong d amazing just reviewed it and it’s the most poseable out of the 3.
>>
>>6996345
It's literally the same cloth but with more shit on it. Unless they have a new body under there, there's no way it has at best any different articulation than the last one.
>>
>>6996348
It has better ankle range due to no boot pieces on the shins, no other differences.
>>
>>6996348
The shoulders can move up unlike miles and the ab crunch has been improved.

Watch the review instead of mindlessly speculating you look stupid right now.
>>
>>6996348
its confirmed not the same leather stuff but some type of new material. That fgt dewdog reviews or whatever reviewed it too
>>
>>6995743
No, but I did preorder 3 Popeyes!
>>
>>6995743
If it didn't have soft goods, this would have been an instabuy for me.
>>
File: 1526384219403.jpg (58 KB, 779x563)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>6996414
>>
>>6996420
Soft goods is always shit, no matter how well it is done.
>>
>>6996430
Sounds like you're in the wrong thread then, faggot
>>
>>6996354
Miles doesn't have the same body as the other two.
>>
>>6995743

Thank you for posting this.
I was very excited for this figure and would have missed it completely otherwise.

I'm only on the waitlist, so maybe I'll be lucky enough.
>>
Any word on Doctor Strange?
>>
Holy shit it looks so bad
>>
>>6996326
You're wrong
>>
>>6996820
I mean.... It makes me excited for Diabolik
>>
How can Mezco compete?
>>
File: 1358622598879.jpg (25 KB, 229x376)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>6996820
>>
>>6996820
> look at my fuckin spiderballs
>fuckin look
>>
>>6996939
Where can I buy this?
>>
>>6996939
seconded, where can I find this
>>
>>6996939
They competed by making the real Wolverine, not some overpaid Hollywood closetcase
>>
File: 1448940690025.gif (1.07 MB, 266x268)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>6996820
what in the actual fuck
>>
>>6996980
>>6996990

Here:
https://www.kghobby.com/toys-era-ea001-wolfman-1-12-scale-collectible-action-figure/
>>
File: mezzylogan.jpg (267 KB, 1500x1500)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
Pretty impressed by how their Logan figure looks, though I'm put off my the terrible looking cowboy hat on the standard grimacing face. Would've also liked the smiling unmasked head that came with tigerstripe wolverine over the eyepatched one as well
>>
>>6997002
Those jeans look awful
>>
>>6997012
I'm disappointed it doesn't look like Huge Jackedman
>>
>>6996939
disgusting non-scale pants and rubber skinned joints that will impede range of motion and likely crack within a year if used.
>>
>>6995749
>>6996109
It’s super busy and overdesigned, but at least it’s still pure black and not a red LED shitfest or the Bamham armor
>>
File: bws wolvie.jpg (372 KB, 768x1200)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>6997025
Fuck off.
>>
>>6996657
Which is exactly my point it’s beeb slowly improving.
>>
wait...do you niggers seriously play with toys?
>>
>>6997079
It has the exact same body as the comic spiderman.

That's all I'm telling you.
>>
>>6996820
the head looks like it's made out of play-doh
>>
>>6996939
Those pants are the definitely the first thing to ditch when you get him. I'm glad there's a few options on ebay at least.
>>
>>6997012
I'm excited for this.

But also
>realize I want Old Man Logan
>remember Thinkgeek had $55 sale
>check site today
>back up to $80
>1 item in cart
>OML for $55
>Checkout
>payment confirmed $55+$8 ship to store+sales tax

They really need to look into cookie timeouts. I got two Spocks for $12 or whatever that insane sale price was this way.
>>
>>6995743
Can't afford to buy one off of a scalper on ebay until two weeks from now. How likely will it still be priced around $200 in two weeks?
>>
>>6997071
waiting for someone to do this for the 6 inch scale, one that's actually accurate to barry windsor smith's design for weapon x, not just an approximation of it.
>>
>>6997020
I think they’re still working on that. I doubt the final product will have jeans that bad when they put this much work into the actual figure.
>>
>>6997071
That looks terrible. It's like one of those high school kid's drawings that try to make things look more edgy than they need to be.
>>
>>6996820
Spider-Seam! Spider-Seam! Holy fuck, look at that Spider-Seam!
>>
>>6997697
Yeah its almost as bad as seeing joints on a figure! Or perhaps, you know, your eyes get used to seeing it, especially in 1/12 scale.
>>
File: IMG_20180521_141850-01.jpg (1.18 MB, 3600x1019)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
So I'm probably gonna get called a shill for this but Can of Beams is producing new stands that will accept Mezco stand arms. I'd love this because it was kind of weird to try and get the figures I have using stands to work in my Mezco display. If my wait-list option comes through for Batman Beyond then I'll definitely get some of those stands since I'll want him in a flight pose or something.
>>
>>6997032

>thinking mezco pleather shit will last any longer
>>
>>6998066
The spandex costumes just look so bad in 1/12. It looks like they are wearing baggy pajamas. Either you get a costume that's over designed or it doesn't look like it fits the figure properly.

Its a shame, as mezco looks like they can actually sculpt competently too.
>>
>>6998197
>baggy pajamas
>Is skin tight
>>
>>6998066
I hate how big the mezco bases are. I can only fit six of them on an entire shelf in my detolf and there's a lot of empty space that can't be made to fit any more.
>>
my temporary display of Mezcos in the corner. Still need to open my Deluxe Joker and Revo Carnage
>>
>>6996820
if you retards actually watched this D amazing review Spidey actually looks crazy good. The photo/lighting/pelvic thrust is just pretty shit here . He has full on ankle rockers and has the best articulation, and for those who dont have Mezcos or on the fence, those seam lines are something you dont notice when its your hand/on display unless you’re super picky i guess
>>
Old Logan is just a treat and not regretting it one bit.
I bought a used exclusive Wolverine off the bay last week and the guy tried to scam me with a broken shoulder clip.

Either way I recommend Logan he's awesome.
>>
>>6998262
We get it, you like D Amazing, let other people have their own opinion on how the figure looks.
>>
>>6998350
I dont like D amazing and the figure has been reviewed by other people with positive feedback.

The other anon was just misinformed and was just being a dumbass.
>>
>>6998302
The only thing I don't like about OML is the trench coat. I just can't get it to look natural
>>
>>6998354
>His opinion was that it looks bad
>HE'S MISINFORMED

I don't think you understand how subjectivity works.
>>
>>6998350
i will not!
>>
>>6997025
Fuck you.
>>
>>6997695
Fuck you again.
>>
>>6997695
>Barry Windsor Smith
>edgy
Thats such a fucking weird way to describe that art. In a way I guess you can say BWS inspired some 90's artists with his linework, but they didn't get what made his hatching work so well. If anything, Smith's linework had a very delicate, soft quality that made everything feel delicate; even though Logan is this short, burly, hairy man he looks so vulnerable in Weapon X.
>>
>>6995743
Well I love Batman Beyond... but the figure is ... Ok..I'm not a fan of the facbric looking suit.. the mask does look bad ass though
>>
>>6998470
go away Danzig, you were never going to play Wolverine in the movie.
>>
>>6998262
Mezheads are pretty weird, they dislike a figure on announcement, and it's clear it doesn't improve at all come final product.

Yet by then, they somehow love it, despite it's very *very* clear how terrible it looks.

It's also odd here that it's not the design that is bad, which usually is, case in point; OP... This time, it's the execution that looks terrible, which is weird since that's Mezco's only strength.
>>
File: tmnt3-gb-us-cover.jpg (1010 KB, 1535x1370)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
When will you guys learn that Mondo far exceeds Mezco in toys:
https://mondotees.com/collections/toys
>>
File: FT_Red_Main_1024x1024.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1007)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>6998503
umm
>>
>>6995743
This is horrible, who would want this? Who would hate Batman this much?
>>
>>6998587
You should see their other two original batman figures.
>>
>>6998620
I saw them, gorgeous headsculpt, terrible everything else.

I'm assuming these aren't very popular with fans? Just with toy people.
>>
>>6998587
I used to like Btaman Beyond, then I remembered Phantom 2040 existed and BB totally ripped that show off, with shittier stories and most of the gimmicks outright lifted wholesale.

And we'll never get 2040 DVD releases or action figures.

Then Timm showed he doesn't understand recessive genes and came up with some bullshit about nanobots reprogramming some guy's balls to have Bruce's DNA, which did nothing at all to enhance the actual character.
>>
File: OM_Logan_Mezco.png (1.88 MB, 908x1210)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>6998363
It's not bad, honestly. A little long in the arms, but nothing some bunching up wont fix.
>>
>>6998650
I don't even know.

That blue previews exclusive one that just came out is so ugly I've seen people wince when they check it out at our local shop.
>>
Jumped on it the second he went home. Anyone for any ideas how the fabric will change between now and release?
>>
>>6998797
It's being sold at SDCC next month so it most likely won't change. I could be wrong though.
>>
What's everyone excited for? I can't wait for my Netflix Frank. I think the calbe is pretty fucking great, but I'm iffy because I think the ML holds up pretty well.
>>
>>6998816

Didn’t they announce they had the Frazetta license a while ago?
I’ll be exited when they announce Death Dealer.
>>
Please make Brolin Cable. His design is probably my favorite of the Cables.
>>
>>6998363
I gave the coat to my Punisher and I prefer my Logan without it.
>>
>>6998650
I think im in the weird group thats a huge fan of the comics, but i dont want my figure collection imitating them. I prefer them being their own consistent, unique style and able to mix with other characters from different comic brands. So im always welcoming reimagined versions of those characters. And at the end of the day, the collection will be way more consistent than the comics ever have.
>>
>>6997085
get out.
>>
>>6999109
These designs aren't even consistent with each other; you have the overdesigned Daredevil next to the more faithful Spider-man, and if you're talking about crossing over, Space Ghost or DKR Batman completely stick out because those are designs based on a specific artist's look.
>>
File: 1528864595804.jpg (41 KB, 549x736)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Got Symbiote Spider-Man today. I like it more than I thought but I hate the feet. The fabric covers the ankle joints and it seems like the fabric is being sucked into the right ankle joint on my figure. The figure also kinda feels like a doctor's latex glove.
>>
>>6997732
Or, hey, maybe they fucked up hard and it's awful!
>>
>>6999333
You mean the spiderman with the space sneakers that were always in the comics? That one? And i dont own space ghost or dkr batman, but they were some of the first ones made, so maybe theyre vearing away from that.
>>
>>6999338
Maybe youre right. I dont own it, but ive only seen positive reviews so far. To each his own.
>>
>>6999340
I said "mostly" faithful, not entirely faithful in terms of Spider-man. also Space ghost was only last year after Green arrow and Daredevil, to say nothing of other ones like Black suit Spider-man or Superman or Doctor strange which also lean to more straight classic designs with much more minimal redesigning. ITs all over the place.
>>
>>6999350
Dude, i think you and i are just disagreeing on our idea of consistency. Mezcos to me are as consistent as a legends udon taskmaster next to a pizza spidey, and a warlock wave bearded colossus next to a brown costume wolverine. Yes, mezcos vary with the amount of artistic license used, but they still retain general scale, use of mixed media, sculpting styles and paint detailing. So the line does have its own internal consistency regardless of one or two cherrypicked characters, which any figure line could have.
>>
>>6998354
We get it, we'll stop bullying your bf D-amazing.
>>
>>6999350
except you didnt say “mostly”
>>
>>6999443
Yeah i was going to let that one slide from him, and the fact space ghost is more clearly inspired by the HB tv series and not the comics.
>>
>>6999109
Huh? I suspect you're not that big of a fan.

>>6999333
This, I wouldn't have said Spiderman though, I would say the transition between Batman and Shazam or Flash represents your point perfectly.

>>6999340
They're definitely veering away from that, which is a shame, because none of their designs are anywhere near as good as the real thing.

>>6999369
Consistently bad designs isn't a good thing.
>>
>>6999510
1. No true Scotsman

2. Im glad youve clarified his point, but the figures are still internally consistent. Which comic book artist is shazam based exactly off of? And the flash? Having them next to modern cap and punisher, and deathstroke, and yes, even daredevil, shows them as pretty damn consistent within the line.

3. Please clarify "real thing" because that doesnt make sense.

4. Subjective.
>>
>>6999510
>Shazam
I don't get how Mezco can make something so perfect as Cap Marvel, and then make a bunch of bastardized Batmen.

Hasn't Pier claimed Mez is supposed to be a fan of Batman?

>>6999599
>no true scotsman
I don't understand why that is considered a fallacy, in my experience, he's right, I've seen plenty of people who explicitly claim to not be fans of these characters and buy the figures anyway because they're Mezco.
>>
>>6999648
Its a fallacy because i clearly stated i was a fan of the comics, but he implied i wasnt because i liked the mezco figures. Your personal experience is irrelevant to my claim and his judgment of that claim.
>>
>>6999654
Eh, Idk, I would've doubted too, the fact that you claim you're a fan of the comics but want your figures to not look like the comics is contradictory in itself >>6999109 but I suppose anything is possible.

I doubt it's even a group too.
>>
>>6999686
Not contradictory at all. Would you mix a first appearance wolverine with a marvel now cyclops and an age of apocalypse rogue? Many wouldnt. Yet if the figures are unique while retaining their core attributes, theres less of a constrain to conform to one single artists interpretation or era. You can complete a roster of characters any way you feel like. Its sort of like enjoying the dark knight movies while having a separation between them and the comics.
>>
>>6999707
I see your point, I always hated the way Jim Lee designed the new 52 costumes with the exact same style as if Bruce Wayne gave everybody their suit, which makes no sense.

I hate that sort of synergy.

I understand the core of your position, but I think Mezco often makes mistakes on which characters to redesign and HOW to redesign them and which ones to leave alone.

All the armor and tactical design in Wolverine for instance, is completely retarded, Wolverine is not the sort of character to do tactical, either you do him in casual clothes (which they've nailed so far), or you do him in complete classic ridiculous spandex.

And then, there are some individual design elements that are just ugly, like random and aesthetically unnecessary vinyl lining, pleather, extra tacticool boots and gloves.

I'm telling you, that Batman Ascending Knight could've been drop dead gorgeous if they at least toned down the tacticool, maybe JUST a little bit.
>>
>>6999726
Hey, im glad we have somewhere we can meet in the middle! Agree 100% with wolverine. Keep him colourful or casual. Tactical has never worked for him. And i think AK should have been closer to his actual appearance in the first comics. They can always pull tactical with SK as its supposed to be modern anyways. Beyond that, im largely receptive with what theyre trying to do with this line.
>>
>>6999759
Agree on your Batman take, they should've saved all tacticool for SK.

For all it's worth, I love their take on Darkseid, because they perfectly channeled Kirby there, love it, my only complaints with him are the shade of blue and the fact that they used polystone and it's $180, I'll still probably bite the bullet.

But I still need a decent Classic Supes.

For as hard as I am on Mezco, I'm still hyped for their SDCC reveals.
>>
>>6999790
The polystone was an interesting decision. Not sure using it on a figure that was already going to be expensive was the best option, though. Will make a helluva conversation piece for anyone that buys it.
>>
File: 9854847.png (42 KB, 655x509)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>6999337
I had the same problem but I didn't realize the cloth was stuck so I ended up ham handsing and breaking one of the ankle joints on mine. I cut the fabric away from both of the ankles and replaced the broken joint with a Revoltech joint. It looks okay but the whole ordeal made me realize I'm a huge idiot
>>
Lots of companies are suddenly making clothed 1:12 figures like Mezco’s. Think it’s because of the success of One:12 collective or is there some other reason everybody is jumping on this bandwagon?
>>
>>6999968
Mezco popularized it and it's selling like nothing else on the market.

I've been waiting my whole collecting life for chink companies to start making third party "bootleg" figure and decent customizers to start cashing in so we get obscure figures.

It's finally happening and it's thanks to Mezco, 3A did it first but Mezco brought the spotlight on the market niche.

It's a matter of time before we get a decent 1/12 Superman or a Conan the Barbarian.

A fucking Doomguy even.
>>
Have anyone tried using the black series lando head on the mezco miles?
>>
>>7000137
Sounds like a bad idea. Black series is on the smaller end of 1:12 while Mezco is on the bigger end.
>>
>>6997695
>edgy
You should expand your vocabulary.
>>
>>7000042
>A fucking Doomguy even.

Doomslayer from Doom 4 is NOT Doomguy! Don't confuse garbage for originality.
>>
>>7000256
I didn't say Doom 4 you illiterate?

I meant classic Doomguy.

Also, nothing wrong with newguy, it's genre parody anyway.
>>
>>6998620
Their only Batman that I want is the dark knight returns figure. But absolutely fuck the price everyone is wanting for it right now
>>
>>7000517
>Wanting the ugly Miller brick Batman
Get better taste
>>
I dont understand why everyone's singing thor praises.

The heads look fantastic but the body proportions just look wrong to me - like they're from 2 different figures.
>>
File: mezcothor.jpg (25 KB, 282x522)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>7000534
Forgot pic.
>>
File: 1427221798221.jpg (53 KB, 416x422)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>7000256
Let me guess. "Bawwww something something Anita something something Brutal Doom something something DRUMPF TWO SCOOPS"
>>
>>7000521
Still the best Batman story ever written
>>
File: 1391121234244.jpg (9 KB, 304x272)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>7000570
>Mfw retards actually think this
>>
>>7000571
>>
>>7000517
Mine is still sealed in package. I should check how much it’s going for.
>>
>>7000791
A lot. I have the PX version. Makes me glad I could sell it for a decent price since it's basically perfect. Set him up in a display once and then only moved him to pack and unpack him for a move. If I didn't love the figure so much I'd debate selling it.
>>
>>7000534
we’ll see at release if Mezco listened to some
>>
>>7000534
Mezco's proportions on buff dudes has been getting closer and closer to MOTU
>>
>>7000791
You interested in selling?
>>
Did anyone here buy Harley Quinn? Need an honest review.
>>
Probably going to drop over 300-400 on PX Punisher.

I love Punisher too much and the extra accessories and the outfit seems worth it already.
>>
>>7002346
It's not anon, reconsider your financial decisions.
It's literally not worth it, what is worth is the retail less a few bucks because Mezco spiked the prices on their stuff without fucking reason.
Stop feeding scalpers
>>
>>7002770
I'm sorta going back and forth on it you might be right.

I already own the original but just looking for things to splruge. Thanks for the advice though anon.
>>
>>7001074
I might be.
>>
>>7002808
Send some pics and how much you want
ethmat3333@yahoo.com
>>
>>6998302
>I bought a used exclusive Wolverine off the bay last week and the guy tried to scam me with a broken shoulder clip.
Any way to fix that shoulder clip? Same thing happened to me
>>
>>6997002
I fucking love this thing.
>>
File: ABhMWRm.png (154 KB, 750x1334)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>7002833
As far as I know I don't think so your best bet is probably blu tak.

The guy tried to scam me too claiming I broke it while taking photos of a second set he owned. He packaged it the wrong way with the alternate head in the photos.

Called him out on it and he had no chance but to accept the return.
>>
>>7002859
>blu tak
alright, I'll have to try it. Gonna at least try my self before going through the hassle of refunding it
>>
>>7002849
jeans look like ASS but that Jackman headsculpt means business.
>>
>>7002879
Jeans are garbage, especially since the buckle straight up looks like a piece of painted candy wrapper, but it doesn't really bother me that much since i'll probably want to replace them with another pair of 1/12 clothing anyway. I'm hoping he'll be able to wear the SAS Damtoy outfits as well.
>>
>>7002849
Shitty chinese rubber limbs are going to start to crumble in less than a year, but at least they'll stop getting in the way of the articulation.

Think positively!
>>
>>7002780
Hope you clear your mind and end up making a decision you're happy with, anon. love you <3 have a good night.
>>
File: punisnope.jpg (347 KB, 1667x1111)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>7002953
Yeah thanks for the advice. I already accepted the offer but really that's too much money for a toy I already own with just minor adjustments and accessories.

I'll sleep on it thanks anon.
>>
Is the previews exclusive Mezco Deathstroke worth $200 cad
>>
>>7002849

From the description it looks like the figure is seamless all the way through, I thought it might just be the torso.
Mystique next?
>>
>>7002812
They would be pictures of a sealed box though. It’s the dark blue version if that matters. Also, I’m in Europe so if I do sell I’d prefer to sell it to someone over here so as not to have to add too much in shipping on top.
>>
>>7003228
The pics were more for verification of ownership before sending the money. US Anon here though so too bad about that. Would have loved to get the blue one
>>
>>7003127
This. But only if its a comic version. The first company that makes 1/12 seamless comic females will earn 100% of my attention. And if they use a durable material that isnt rubber id probably forego all other figure lines.
>>
>>7003243
>The first company that makes 1/12 seamless comic females will earn 100% of my attention.
I think after how well that hentai figure sold and depending how well this Wolv turns out then seamless 1/12 women might just be around the corner.
>>
File: IMG_20180515_181608-01.jpg (2.68 MB, 3515x2378)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>7003072
I paid $100 for mine. Honestly it was worth it. $200. I dunno. He is fucking awesome.
>>
>>7002849
>Metal clam hands 1 pair
Interesting take on Wolverine! Can't wait to see these clams!

>>7003243
>a durable material that isnt rubber
What would it be? legitimately asking. I have no clue what else they could use that's durable and flexible but not rubber. A latex balloon filled with corn starch?

Did anyone here order Wolfman? At $55 I'm tempted, but I know I'd regret it very soon after acquiring it.
>>
>>7003396
I've ordered it, but i'm not expecting to be wowed and for me it's more of a Hugh Jackman action figure than a Wolverine one. Still, at least that site does accept cancellations and for the price i think it's worth the gamble, besides they let you pay a deposit first and the rest later when they actually get them in stock so i'm not paying for the whole thing right away.
>>
>>7003396
It could just be bullshit but i heard those phicen ones are made of some kind of silicone material. No clue what the science would be but presumably theres a material that could last much longer.
>>
>>7003404
>>7003409
When it comes down to it, I guess you could always throw on some 3A 1/12 shirts and jackets. Wolfman there probably isn't anywhere near as bulky as a Mezco body, so that might work.
>>
There’s a thread for 1:12 clothed figures that aren’t Mezco if anyone is interested in that, there’s lots of figures coming out from many companies.
>>
>>7003246
There is one company that has been making them for a while. They are between 12,000 and 17,000 Yen and all you get is a body, no head, no clothes, and they use a wire armature so it’s basically a very expensive bendy figure.

http://www.tokyodoll.biz/dollbodys/details_numer_s.html
>>
>>6997322
What's a good alternative? Links pls?
>>
Is the brown suit wolverine worth it? I wanna get it
>>
>>6996939
God damn that looks like a fucking nightmare from a "having him in any pose besides neutral" standpoint.
>>
>>7004347
It's probably the most accessible Mezco available. I'd say go for it if you really like the brown suit.
>>
File: s-l1600 (3).jpg (256 KB, 1600x979)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Picked this DD lot up for around 225 with Ebay coupon the coupon today. Seller says they're all in good condition so should be a fun ride.
>>
>>7000161
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>7003072
I'm happy to have it for $80. $200 though? Ehh not so much, maybe if I sold off all my other Deathstrokes and never bought one ever again I'd feel better and even then.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.