[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File deleted.
I have a week off and was planning on doing nothing but I found a round trip ticket to Colombia for 600 tommorrow should I do it? I Dont know any Spanish but ive wanted to go for a while is this a bad idea or not
>>
anyway its better thn your plan,perhaps
>>
Colombia isn't that great if you don't speak any spanish. I would not recommend it, altough you will still enjoy it.
>>
>>1275235
>>1275236
There's a ticket for Frankfort Germany for the same price, better idea? Ive been wanting to do Germany->
>>
>>1275204
Do it, the best trips i've had were spontaneous
>>
>>1275236
Wrong, majority of tourists don't speak Spanish. Don't go to Frankfurt OP, latinas are better than muslims.
>>
>>1275260
What about immunizations and safety? Ive traveled and hitchhiked across America but this will be my first time abroad
>>
>>1275260
Paris isn't far and has alot of brown chicks
>>
>>1275265
Hep A B standard really in the cities and regions you visit you won't encounter much dangerous diseases and stuff.

>>1275286
Yeah and you get your head cut off if you sleep with them.
>>
A week isn't very long... I would assume your flight is to bogota..
I would go, colombia is awesome.
Not much time to branch outwards but you could go see zipaquira, maybe the coffee region.
>>
>>1275293
Well the flights tommorrow. Where can I find the places where they give the shots?
>>1275293
>you will get your head cut off
Feels bad man
>>
Third option: I found a flight to Mexico city for 200 LESS than the others. What do /trv/bros?
>>
>>1275310
It's too late to get the shots, they need about 7-14 days to become active.
That said, South America without Hep A & B is a terrible idea.
>>
>>1275316
So Germany it is then. Thanks anon kun. Gotta see it before the next wave of rapefugees and Colombia isn't going anywhere.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.