[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: mexico.png (251 KB, 728x424)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
am i making a mistake going to mexico city as my first trip to mexico?

the plan is to go there for a week and rent airbnb, eat tacos, and get tan

should i reconsider going to another city in mexico?
>>
I spent a week in Mexico City and loved it other than the fact that I was constantly sick from the pollution and shitting 7-8 times a day by the end of the trip.

Mexico City is better for like museums and stuff than getting tan. It's probably smarter to go to a beach city if you're just looking to chill and relax.
>>
>>1324850
Agreed that Mexico City is not for tanning--it is smoggy and at medium-high elevation, so it's not hot and sunny. It is, however, an amazing megacity, well worth visiting and exploring. And there are plenty of cheap, may or may not give you the shits tacos all over the streets of the Centro Historico, along with some good clean taquerias (I liked the relatively famous Tlaquepaque).

For tanning, maybe Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca (and charming Oaxaca city on your way down), or Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, not far from the less-interesting Acapulco.
>>
File: tacos-pastor.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>1324850
It's a must-go. Mexico city is the core of Mexico (third world centralism, yep). Go for Chapultepec Castle, Bellas Artes, Zócalo, Cathedral. I can recommend a Taquería called "Arandas", located in 5 de mayo street, near the zocalo. Also go visit the great Teotihuacán Pyramids. The city is for cultural stuff, if you want beach, go to the Caribbean, (Cancún, Playa del carmen, Puerto Aventura, etc) The whole Riviera Maya is worth it.
>>
File: 1505240531834.jpg (27 KB, 476x474)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I love it too, you can use the metro to get around super cheap and fast, without worrying about traffic. Get to your nearest line and hop on to it to get to any station of the 12th line where you can purchase a metro/metro bus card. Really useful!
Do eat tacos of cecina, they are the best at Lola la trailera formerly la corcholata. It also has the best horchata.
There's lots of joints to eat. At the center there's many restaurants that are located in top of tall buildings and the food is cheap. I also recommend going into La Torre latinoamericana, great sightseeing and also there's a kinda pricey restaurant up there.
Don't forget six flags, bellas artes, museums, chapultepec...
>>
>>1324871

i'm going to cancun instead

any helpful tips in cancun? thinking of getting airbnb because the resorts there are so expensive
>>
As said, other than the tan part, there's a lot to see/do in Mexico City.
>>
Hey guys, where the hell can I go in Mexico (flying from NYC) to be on the beach and spend maybe $10-20 per day on all expenses (food/house/transportation) while also being safe from violence?
>>
>>1325118
Nowhere that's really cheap + beach is really safe from violence, unless you drive yourself to middle-of-nowhere Baja coast.
>>
>>1325118
Oaxaca. It's cheap and safe. Zipolite, Mazunte, Huatulco, ...
>>
>>1325201

How do I go to Zipolite from Oaxaca? I don't know how transportation works there
>>
File: ADO-i8.jpg (254 KB, 635x358)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>1325202
>>
>>1324887

i've never been around many mexicans tho, how likely am i to be targeted for being gringo in mexico city?
>>
>>1325213
You'll probably be the target of scams rather than violence. If you don't speak any Spanish just expect to get ripped off.
>>
File: zocalo-mexico.jpg (70 KB, 800x380)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>1325231
>>1325213

It's not that bad, just ignore street vendors and those who call you to get in their restaurant. Eat where you see lot of people. Don't even listen to people who try to sell you cheap technology like cellphones, USB drives, etc. CDMX is filled with tourists so is not that big deal for mexicans to see a gringo around downtown and reforma.
>>
>>1325202
It'll take a LONG day and a couple busses to get to Zipolite/area from Oaxaca City.

If you have a week it's not worth it. Even Puerto Escondido is too far to be worth it; just fly straight to a beach if that's what you want.
>>
>>1325239
e.g. Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, La Paz.
>>
>>1324850
Gotta warn ya, the entire country smells like feces for some reason. Great people and food though
>>
File: AcapulcoVsRivieraMaya.jpg (350 KB, 1784x668)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>1325243
>>1325239
>>1325202
Well, which one do you prefer?
>>
>>1325246
Carib' (i.e. Q.R.) is tricky if you're not going for an all-inclusive resort thing. There are ways to do it independently but they require wheels (to get as far away from Cancun as possible).

Backpacking, the Pacific makes way more sense.

Again, unless you have at least a couple weeks, just fly direct to any city on the Pacific coast, all have nice beaches.
>>
>>1325267
Also, looks for mega-deals in Acapulco and Mazatlan, since tourism in both is a tiny fraction what it once was (because they're dangerous), so there will be loads of empty hotels, hopefully offering deals.
>>
Im from the U.S an on going to the city of Durango in Durango. Everyone is telling me not to go due to safety concerns. Does anyone have experience in this city? Is there a lot of crime i should be worried about? I will be with a local who lives there and is familiar with the area
>>
>>1325271
My friend was robbed by a hooker in Durango city (but that can happen anywhere).

He said Durango state was basically in a state of war, and he hired guards to go hiking some place, and he's a cheap and reckless as fuck RealTraveler™ so it must have been really sketchy for him to do that.
>>
>>
The french put out really good maps. Have relied on these for Mexico, Colombia, and other countries with sketchy parts.
>>
>>1325274
Appreciate the input. It is kind of scary having to hire body guards. I would be with locals but not sure if that would make it safer or whatever
>>
>>1325281
Rick locals in sketchy places will be subject to additional threats you probably won't be as a tourist (b&e, kidnapping, frauds). They're always super paranoid and will probably advise you to just stay inside their security bubble.
>>
>>1325282
*rich
>>
>>1325282
I mean I'm not rich and don't really appear to be, but maybe since I'm white they will see me as an easy target. I hear there are places in the city to avoid. My main fear is getting killed or attacked. I won't have much to rob
>>
Well lads, I booked a 10 day stay in Cancun. If I get bored, I'll fly to MX city as well. Don't know what to expect, still haven't booked a hotel. This is my first baby step into countries below US that hopefully leads to exploring all of South America one day.
>>
File: cenote-samula.jpg (732 KB, 1024x693)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>1325296
Go: cenotes, playa del carmen (for less touristy beaches), mayan ruins, Cozumel, Xcaret (if you got the money), Holbox, Isla Mujeres (take a boat from cancún). Main Zona Hotelera in cancún is almost only bars and night life with gringos, so going to smaller towns like Holbox and visiting some cenotes is a good plan. Also Cancun is like two hours away to Chichen Itzá.
>>
>>1325300

honestly not looking to spend more than $100, tight budget so not sure how far that will take me
>>
>>1325306
Nowhere, to be frank, senpai.
>>
>>1325306
>honestly not looking to spend more than $100, tight budget so not sure how far that will take me

OP, you need to reconsider your trip until you have funds, in case this "budget" word you are using doesn't include significant savings as backup. It would be nice that you have a cheap vacation in Mexico, but slumming it is exactly what ups your risks. Since you haven't a clue what it should cost, how to do it safely, I really suggest you don't go unless you are willing to stay in actual hotels, buy taxi rides from vetted hotel drivers and other sensical ways to do things when you are immature and inexperienced.

For the record, there are gringos in Mexico. A lot of them. European descent peoples are always part of the mexican diaspora of lebanese, spaniards, germans, etc. They, however, are not poor people and aren't all over the subway, or doing things that create danger for you. They likely have good jobs. Having a budget of $100/day is likely double what you need, but being able to spend it if you need to spend it, is part of not rolling odds with your safety.

Mexico City, like others have said, is a glorious food and museum world class city. It is 3x the size of nyc, has some unfortunate pollution issues due to the bowl-like nature of the high altitude valley, which clears a little come Spring rains, and yes, smells a bit like sewers, which enters the plane's cabin as you descend to land, but it is worth visiting! If you aren't fluent, aren't with locals, aren't well versed in travel, and poor? Skip it until you can bring a better friend or guide along, or have more money.
>>
>>1325933
>>1325920

if i can do phuket on $5 a day, then i can do shithole mexico on $10/day or less

anyway i'm just looking to eat cheap food and take the bus to the beach, maybe go to chichen itza one time

i already booked a decent airbnb and the host said i can take a bus for 50 pesos from the airport
>>
>>1325296
>>1325296
Cancun is basically america. Everything is amazingly over priced and touristy. You will pay american prices for everything if you stay in the hotel area which is hilarious once you learn how cheap "real mexico" is. The beach truly is amazing though. Playa del Carmen was my least favorite city in Mexico and I traveled from Mexico city to Cancun. It was unbearably touristy for me. Head to Cozumel for a few days and rent a scooter, you can snorkel and swim. Def try to see some ruins. I would also recommend Merida if you want to experiencing at least some real Mexican culture. Get on tinder i met some amazing girls here. It's a three hours away by bus from Cancun.
>>
>>1324923
>mexican rollercoasters
>>
>>1324850
Yeap. Better go to Oaxaca City, Huatulco, Cancun or Puerto Vallarta
>>
>>1325118
Post pics back. Also raw fuck young girls and letbhour semen inside of them. Share stories, pics and videos
>>
>>1325202
Fly to Huatulco fatbastardumb american
>>
>>1325271
You will be fine. Besides everyday theres a killimg, rape, kindpa or other stuff. What will you do there?
>>
>>1325287
Idiot. Criminal wont seek to kill you. If youbare a chicken just dont come
>>
>>1326067

creepy
>>
>>1326108
Why? Raw sex plus creampies are god tier awesome
>>
>>1325296
I live in Cancún so I want to give you some advice.

If you are not planning on big expenses per day or you want to be certain of what you will spend in a day, stay in an all inclusive hotel. There are nice ones that are honestly not bad in terms of prices specially if you stay there all day eating and on the beach and shit. However, it can get tedious so if you want to get out, take a bus to downtown and walk to a mall or something. Marina town center just opened it is a beautiful mall to pass the day in. Plaza Las Américas is an older mall but it is good to pass time and shop as a tourist at reasonable prices.

Do not buy anything from stores in the hotel zone. Seriously you would not believe the amount of money people spend here. Much better to buy stuff downtown.

Uber is not illegal here, contrary to what taxis may say, but it is a controversial topic, and Ubers are not generally welcomed by the authorities so if you can stay away.

Everyone takes advantage of you in the hotel zone. Seriously I cannot stress this enough. For example, one day I saw a bus man charge a lady one dollar for a passage on the bus. You may think that is not a lot, but legally the amount you have to pay is between 10 and 12 pesos, so around half. It does not seem like much but it is once you add it up.

Downtown has good cheap hotels. Hotel Las Quintas and Hotel Bonampak come to mind. They are cheap and close to everything.

1/2
>>
>>1325296
When in doubt of something, or if you find yourself lost, ask someone in the street. People here are generally friendly towards tourists, although not always. Best place to ask is in reception of a hotel. They will treat you well and guide you.

Many of the parks cost some pretty penny, but if you are into that sort of stuff and you dedicate a whole day to it, the parks are 100% worth it.

Also, all beaches are public, hotels may hold an area or the chairs as theirs, but if you want you can cross through a hotel to a beach. In Isla Mujeres AND Cozumel there is not much to do, so I would not bother.

Playa del Carmen is beautiful tho, and going to the 5th avenue at night is beautiful.

Godspeed Anon have fun in my land 2/2
>>
>>1325213

Not at all.

I spent two or three weeks in Mexico City between June and July and loved the place. Virtually no hassle, and people were surprisingly and genuinely nice.

Great nightlife, amazing food, and plenty of sights to see.

Mexico City -- and Mexico as a whole -- is probably one of my favorite countries. I'd love to go back again.
>>
>>1325967
I am willing to bet you stayed only at the hotel zone of Cancun. Not your fault, government makes big effort for tourists not to know there is something more than hotels and night life. Some times they even close the entrance to the hotel zone here, just so tourists don't see us. Playa del Carmen is a weird place, because while it is a city it is very very shitty and mostly tourist oriented.
>>
>>1325091
Go to Playa Del Carmen instead (near Cancun) or Isla mujeres. Cheap accomodation for the most part, and there's these dudes who grill up fresh caught fish right on the beach and make them into gourmet tacos.

Downtown Cancun is a abject shithole and the resorts aren't expensive if you get them through some airfare + hotel scheme.
>>
>>1326070
Thank you
>>
>>1325287
Better learn how to say: "no tengo dinero." Never keep more than $20 in your wallet. Keep most of your cash in a secret compartment, like under your shirt/pants, or under the sole of your shoe.

Don't bring any expensive clothing or accessories. You will get scammed/robbed just for wearing a name brand Ray-Ban or some stupid shirt with a logo on it, like polo. Basically dress down, assuming you dress nice in the States.
>>
>>1326764
Needless to say, don't bring your iPhone or Galaxy phones either. If you even plan on having cell service in Mexico, then get a burner GSM unlocked phone at Walmart or Amazon. They have ones that cost like $50.
>>
>>1326765

They don't sell sim cards in cancun airport? Are mexicans the dumbest of fucks
>>
Flying into Mexico City tomorrow

Anything I must know? If I'm blond, 6'2, and Germanic looking what's the probability that I'll stick out like a sore thumb and be a target for criminals? How common are Ubers? Never used it before but I keep reading horror stories about taxis and fake taxis. How much should I expect to pay for a sim card? I read some bullshit about not wearing shorts or long jeans; is there any merit to this? Pls gib tips and trix

Thanks guys
>>
>>1327058
Don't use expensive phones/tablets/laptops in public. Being blond and 6'2 you will attract atention from everyone. Uber is very common in Mexico City, but don't expect english speaking drivers. A sim card cost like 100-200 mexican pesos (5-10 USD). If you are a woman I would suggest to not wear shorts, especially if you are going to use public transport.
>>
Anyone here been to Oaxaca? Is it worth my next big trip for the food alone?
>>
File: AVOID.jpg (597 KB, 1917x900)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>1327058
You are very tall here. You'll get attention (not so much in tourist/rich areas). Downtown is always overcrowded, but it's also very well protected by cops in each corner. The only risk you run in downtown is being pick-pocketed (just keep your things in your pockets and don't use big backpacks or put your wallet on the back pocket).
Try to use only taxis painted with white/pink, they are the newest and verified by law. Fake taxis are uncommon, but you are better by just using uber (make sure you got data roaming on your phone all the time), very few taxis may try to overcharge you as soon as they see you are a foreigner. Dangerous taxis are mostly on shitty urban suburb zones, and are uncommon, but as long as you stay in the good part of the city, you'll be alright.
If you are a woman and wear tight clothes, you'll get attention from almost every piggie man. Just use normal jeans, the weather is varied, suddenly it can start to rain or get very cold.

You can carry expensive gadgets, but dont use them in middle of a crowd, pickpockets always try to spot distracted people. Stick to downtown, bellas artes, reforma, tourist zones, and areas where you see a higher life quality level and where the people and the place are good-looking (white or not so dark skin, fine clothing, suits, nice cars, clean streets, nice buildings, etc) and you'll be very safe and fine.
Downtown is tricky, it can take you from a safe and touristy/historical area, to a shitty/dangerous one before you notice it. Avoid getting in crowded market-streets like in pic related, there's no historical attraction at all in those places, and you'll get insta-spotted by thieves. Mass cheap clothing stores and dark-skinned guys with shitty gang-looking and caps and tattos are red flags, avoid that kind of places.
>>
>>1327129
Never been. But by reputation, Oaxaca is one of, if not, the poorest states in Mexico. They have a large Indian population. The state is basically one big Native American settlement. They literally speak Mayan there. Supposely, they have very rustic and rich flavored dishes; they hundreds of takes on Mole (Mexican curry).

I would just reinforce the safety concern about traveling to really poor areas like that. You probably won't be kidnapped. But if you're some 6 ft+ white guy in nice clothes, with an iPhone sticking out of your back pocket, then yeah, there's a bullseye on you.
>>
>>1327129
>Anyone here been to Oaxaca? Is it worth my next big trip for the food alone?
If I was a chef or a serious foodie, I would consider anything of course. The risk taking odds/danger factor of anyone visiting other regions in Mexico, especially those on the most dangerous State Dept listings, depends on you, anon. As a person who looks nothing like a native, it is an elevated risk for myself. Being bilingual, someone with funds to do things safer by involving locals vs say public transportation or low tier hotels, and being someone who has extensive travel in dangerous areas, I'd call myself street smart enough to take some risks.
If I was a chef or any kind of work-related historian type, I'd be doing something like a school, program or package tour like this charmer. OMG Michoacan, but it's Diana Kennedy. She'll be dead soon.
http://www.dianakennedycenter.org/classes/

There are a multitude of cultural tours that can safely take you into the heart of Oaxaca, or Puebla. There is some element of safety, believe me, when you deal with rich people who have trusted employees, whether that be their good job with a university, a government center, a large hotel chain, museum, etc. When you're slumming it in, uhh airbnbs, or hostels, or cheap enough hotels that it is filled with locals, then, you might experience being in the neighborhoods and among those in the drug trade. Traveling known tourist roads and being alone, well, you cross paths with people who might want to do you harm. If you are any kind of celebrity with an online presence that can be researched, you have fixers that hide your identity from check-in, drive you and take you around. In Mexico that has very little cost.
>>
>>1324850
Juarez is safer
>>
>>1327386
Juarez (and Northern mexico in general) = Narco Cartels and shit

CDMX = street thieves, pickpockets, low class criminals.
>>
>>1324850i took my family to Ensenada, great place I've been there many many times. It's safe and fun. Mexico City is great but i probably wouldn't take my family
>>
>>1327377

I was planning on touring the area with Intrepid Tours so I'm not super worried. That being said, I'm a low level political figure in my area, would that be enough to be a kidnap risk, even on a tour?
>>
Can anyone comment on Puerto Vallarta?

I rented an AirBnb there and need pointers on what to do in or close to the city, best places to drink/eat, any place to avoid.
>>
>>1327360
Idiot fatmerican. Zapotec is the main dialect. Mayan is only spoke by mayans that are mainly settled in Yucatan´s peninsula.
>>
>>1327058
Any update OP? To take authorized taxis just look for the companie´s booths that are properly signed inside the airport. Never let anyone touch or grab your stuff. Never accepted food or drink by strangers. Never made loud comments and try to get attention by being a naive foreign tourist. Speak Spanish only if necessary to cacth in low guard those fuckers that speak how they are gonna increase the price to you just by being from another country. Should post some update OP.
>>
>>1327129
Yes, its worth it. Ask for tlayudas and mole. Also eat some iguanas, mate. Their eggs are great.
>>
>>1327615
Yes, I'm sitting in a restaurant now.

Quick question; should I be cautious if my drink has ice in it? Also, I feel like a giant here. I can see over almost everyone. Traffic is chaos and there are police everywhere. The taxi from the airport to Zocalo was almost 1.5 hours and cost me $374. The street food looks good but I don't know what to order. I'm alone now so I'm just walking around Centro and exploring. Tomorrow I'll probably visit the pyramids. My Spanish is very basic... just Hola, buenos días, me llamo Anon, disculpe, and so on. I just say Hola and Gracias mostly. Hopefully I can meet some people from tinder to show me around because my hostel is DEAD lol.

Tell me more. Mexico is cool
>>
>>1327644
Hi, OP. Real mexican here (well educated with a bacherlos degree in food engineering plus a master degree for quality systems). Well, the price was OK (taxis from airport are expensive per se and you just got stucked into heavy traffic). Will be better if you move into a hotel cause some hostels are very lax in their security and your valuables can be stolen. Ask for tacos of carne asada and chorizo. If you find an oaxaquean restaurant ask for tlayudas. Police its not everywhere in Mexico City, maybe it was a flashy police roundup cause police several times is useless. Have some caution into eating shit filled and prepared food in the streets, better to take a well done steak in an average restaurant. If not, be ready to take Albendazol and Metronidazol. Anyway, please update us (I will be here tonight cause I am almost ready out of office).
>>
File: GORDITAS.jpg (162 KB, 1152x864)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>1327644
>>1327650
Street food it's not that dangerous. Just spot a hygienic looking place, with at least some costumers, that's the best indicator. A place with costumers means the food is good and fresh. Do not lose the oportunity to eat the typical food of a country that you travel to just because a paranoid anon told you that you would get cholera and diarrhea.
Some typical street food are: Elotes (corn cobs with cheese, etc), gorditas (thick tortilla filled with beef / mushrooms / mashed potatoes / other ingredients), tamales, atole (hot prehispanic drink made of corn with different flavours), among others.
Also do me a favor and go eat some al Pastor tacos, that's some delicious stuff right there.

Are you the same OP from a similar thread about two weeks ago?
How do you plan to get to the pyramids? (cheapest way is taking a bus from metro Indios Verdes. $5 + ~$60)
>>
>>1327684
Seems que tienes la panza llena de parasitos, Godinez
>>
>>1327684
>>1327650
I'm sitting on the toilet shitting my guts out as I type this lmao. Montezuma got me already

Tomorrow I'll take the metro to centro del norte bus depot and then to the pyramids. I saw $600 for a tour company and laughed. I'm surprised by how many people sell shit in the streets. Lots of trash too. I must say that I do not feel unsafe. I just on a black jacket and walked with a purpose and nobody pays me any mind. Oh and, is police impersonation not a crime? I see like 50 different uniforms and names. Securitas, policia, auxiliar, guardia, PMF, militar police, security, etc. The police also guard the wierdest places. Libraries, museums, offices, hardware stores, and they like to flash their blue and red lights. So far I'm liking it. They day after tomorrow I want to go to Taxco. Should be nice. Too bad I have a room alone in my hostel and the common area is lame.
>>
>>1327687
They are from private security police (Seguritas, Abid, Poli Patito, Diamond, etc). Military police patrols the streets. Today early in the mornung I saw 2 pickups of them touring Terminal 2 at 5 am. Of course faking be a cop is a crime. You want to do it?
>>
>>1327687
What did you eat, OP? Better take some Peptobismol and antiparasitic medicine ASAP
>>
>>1327687
Almost half the population is into informal business
>>
>>1327688
Just surprised by how much police there is. In the few hours I've been walking around only 1 person tried approaching me. I like it

>>1327690
I had enchiladas verdes de pollo gratinadas but I think it may have been something else. It's probably just travelers' poops

>>1327693
Very non first worldish which is a cool vibe
>>
>>1327695
Have you never watched soldiers and marines patrolling streets? Where are you from? Islamic England?
>>
>>1327687
Why not upgrade to at least a 3 star hotel?
>>
>>1327695
Thats a good dinner, mate. 100 pesos or less?
>>
>>1327708
Only in 3rd world countries like France and Belgium. The soldiers are only guarding the presidential palace though; not patrolling the streets afaik

>>1327709
Out of my backpacker budget and I can't meet fellow travellers that way

>>1327710
I think it was $75 and it was tasty. I've noticed that it smells like enchiladas on the streets where ever I walk
>>
>>1327726
You can search for videos of soldiers fighting cartels. Also that minigun from the helicopter.
>>
>going to Mexico
Do you want your face peeled off and stitched onto a soccer ball? Because that's how you get your face peeled off and stitched onto a soccer ball.
>>
>>1327745

Shut up americuck
>>
>>1327745
It only happens if you are deep sibmergwd into drugs bussiness
>>
>>1327726
Hi, OP. Are you back? Would care to share pics of your travel to pyramids? Tell us about your experience. Good luck.

P.S
Dont be mugged and shot like the poor CEO IZZI´s director (a phone/internet company, even when the stupid bodyguard was the accidental homicidal)
>>
>>1327726
Why do you seek to meet people in your trip? Are you so lonely to meet random people?
>>
File: Btq6YbKCQAAUuIe.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1327686
>>1327650

I'm from provincia, I have been living in cdmx for 3 years. I eat street food just occasionally (prefer to cook for myself) and I've already eaten all those dishes and never got sick.

>>1327650
>"Ingeniería" en alimentos
>Ya casi salgo de la oficina

Seems que el Godinez es otro, m8.
>>
>>1327823
OP is deaded. His face is being kicked around a soccer field by happy little Mexican children now.
>>
>>1328094

at least he made someone happy
>>
>>1327687
* Moctezuma
Most of them are nor state policemen, they are private security.
I hope you have a good time.
>>
>>1328078
Tal vez estas lleno de ellos y ni te das cuenta
>>
>>1328078
Esquite es divino
>>
how to score weed in cancun without getting cartel'd?
>>
Why is the State Department warning against travel to Oaxaca? What specific threat is there?

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/mexico-travel-warning.html
>>
>>1328365

i think there's a high risk of drowning in mexican pussy juice for gringos
>>
>>1328356
The cartels are gonna be the one selling the weed.
>>
>>1328365
Mmm...just petite crime. Also include more than 10,000 replicas of earthquakes from September
>>
>>1328365
>https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/mexico-travel-warning.html

Did you not read the article?
>>
>>1328365
Minimum risk in Oaxaca of car jacking. Just be smart. Do no travel alone in dark state goverments roads and let know trustful people about your itinerary. A pic of yourself with clothes is recommended
>>
>>1328371

>Oaxaca (includes Oaxaca, Huatulco, and Puerto Escondido): U.S. government personnel must remain in tourist areas and are not allowed to use public transportation in Oaxaca City. U.S. government personnel are prohibited from traveling on Highway 200 throughout the state, except to transit between the airport in Huatulco to hotels in Puerto Escondido and Huatulco, and they are not permitted to travel to the El Istmo region. The El Istmo region is defined by Highway 185D to the west, Highway 190 to the north, and the Oaxaca/Chiapas border to the east and includes the towns of Juchitan de Zaragoza, Salina Cruz, and San Blas.

Sure did.
>>
>>1328375
Mate, during Puerto Escondido festival a thief killed a boy even in tbe beach filled with police and soldiers. Its just bad luck sometimes. Coast towns are good to seek for cute goldiggers
>>
>>1328365
Puebla its full with criminals and kidnappers. Today at Puebla's capital they a police team fighted a safe house of a gang and they trowed to them hand grenades and used heavy assault riffles. USA govt is lel by not really examinig reality in Mexico.
>>
>>1328377
>https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/mexico-travel-warning.html

Shoulda read more: "U.S. citizens have been the victims of violent crimes, including homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery in various Mexican states."

Travel Warnings are for the entire country (usually). But they say it for everything. Just be smart and don't be oblivious or daring and you'll be fine. I just got back from another country with a travel warning and I was fine, I just didn't do anything stupid. Be smart and you'll have fun!
>>
>>1328378
Yeah, wires got crossed in my brain, I was thinking of Chiapas.

Oaxaca is still reasonably safe by Mexican standards, but yeah bad shit happens there for sure.
>>
>>1328381
Are you serious? I'm going to Puebla in 2 days
>>
>>1328389
Yes retard. Search the news at Milenio. Why are ameritards so distrusful of comments not given by your sissy govt? Crime is rampant in Mexico. Its just is that is more censored by gay EPN (Mexico president). Search Retio Puebla fro citizen crime reporting at Puebla and other cities. Btw, why are you going to Puebla? Hope that you are not a drunktard girl to be raped and killed by an Cabify driver new staple from shitty Puebla state. Did you not either, right? Just search for the old new and Uber drivers in Puebla doing thefs, etc
>>
>>1328376
ADO are good bus company.
>>
>>1328394
Central Puebla (city) seemed really nice to me.
>>
>>1328398
Pickpocketing is huge in Puebla downtown. I was robbed the first week in Puebla nearby my hotel in Av. Juarez. Goodbye 2 tires of my car. Then a week later goobye to my car mirrors during broadlight. Just naive dudes did not see more than they think.
>>
>>1328398
Prostitution also deals with drugs and other crimes

utube dot be slash r48IiOsWY8g
>>
>>1325953
>phuket
Mexican living in Playa del carmen here.

>>1325933
This guy is right, even for locals food and traveling is expensive.

>>1325953
>shithole
hey jeez ty, talking like that your probably gonna get levantado.
>>
>>1328411
Solo di que lo van a secuestrar pendejo
>>
>>1328366
Any gringonsex story to share?
>>
>>1328394
First off I'm not American and second, I was just browsing this thread and saw your post. I keep seeing all these tour companies offering trips to Puebla and it looks like a nice place. I just want to go in the morning and come back to cdmx at night. Makes a nice day trip. Tomorrow I'm taking a day trip to Taxco
>>
>>1328458
Puebla it's a pretty city. Be careful with your things (don't walk by the street using an expensive phone) and use common sense ang you'll be fine.
>>
>>1328458
Can't speak to above anon's bad experience, but central Puebla is really pretty, has great food, really lively streets. I've been all over Mexico, and to me it seemed like the most liveable big city.

Like all Mexican cities the outskirts are absolutely terrible, but you can take a tour to the mountains/volcano which is pretty (you'd swear you were in Canada or something).
>>
>>1328458
Use ADO buses. At CAPU (bus terminal) only take secure taxis. Avoid those fuckers yelling taxi right next to the booth for those. Even when taken so called safe taxis remember the plate numbersnand taxi number
>>
>>1328078
Seguro eres un indio pendejo de provincia
>>
>>1328381
Fuck yeah! We are living GTA dreamlife
>>
>>1328458
Eurocuck maybe?
>>
>>1328761
Mexispic living in an illegal cynderblock settlement?
>>
>>1328792
Mexican living in a secure and private development?
>>
File: enfrentamiento-ecatepec.jpg (162 KB, 1332x750)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>1328757
Pues déjame decirte que la mayoría aquí están más "indios y pendejos" (y aparte bien pinche pobres) que en provincia, amigo!
>>
>>1328823
Pues todo el estado fallido mexicano es una gran mierda
>>
>>1327444
>>>1327377
>I was planning on touring the area with Intrepid Tours so I'm not super worried. That being said, I'm a low level political figure in my area, would that be enough to be a kidnap risk, even on a tour?
Talk to a company about kidnapping insurance. And, then after you get it, don't tell anyone whatsoever that you bought it. Temporarily take down all your clear photos from any websites, from facebook to your official page, while you're out of town. It can't hurt. Crime can happen starting at the airport and those who have your name in advvance. If this is the only transport you arrange, that's the one to pay for from your hotel.
Go ahead and register your travel with the embassy, SafeTraveler stuff, and it isn't the worst idea to call them and get some advice. Often you will learn of the scams going on right now, like drugs operating out of a certain hotel, tourist robberies at night, and the really serious stuff like kidnapping locations. They would be the first point of contact to any victims. Talk to them. They actually work for you. They can help in case of earthquake too.
>>
>>1327644
I actually avoid ice. Drink from bottles. Beer with every meal is a safe bet, as is bottled water opened in front of you.
>>
>>1328384
>Travel Warnings are for the entire country (usually).
They break it down completely by state. Do you read?

One thing to know is that the murder rate as reported in Mexico does not show the whole picture. For every confirmed death, triple it to get the number of people who go missing and never heard from again counted too.
>>
>>1328389
>>>1328381
>Are you serious? I'm going to Puebla in 2 days
http://www.theyucatantimes.com/2015/06/the-tactical-village-a-us-funded-police-academy-in-mexico/
This used to be even more dangerous.
>>
>>1328833
So, you are a low level politician from Flyoveratitan and wzorried to bd kidnapped by a terrorist group in Oaxaca that eats iguana's tamales. Mate, just be a smart travelezr by no yelling about ypur job and shit
>>
>>1328834
Avoid ice in strip clubs, brothels not in your average restaurant dumbfuck
>>
>>1328833
Tell us more in order to kidnap you, cash they payment and kill u
>>
>>1328833
Are americans so stupid?
>>
>>1328833
Are americans so stupid? Average kidnappers are not targeting stupid unkown tards from USA
>>
American currently living and teaching in Guadalajara Mexico reporting in.

Guadalajara is an awesome city if you want to visit here. The best thing about this city though is the areas close by. Tequila, Mazamitla, Santa Maria del Oro, Guanajuato and Puerto Vallarta.

I would consider this state one of the best in Mexico bud. Start working on your Spanish too amigo! The women here in Jalisco are harder to get though, they know they are hot. I have gotten laid but But im still trying to find a good one to date.

Mexicans are so brotier, minus the Cholos y ratas. Try and get a ticket to a soccer game if you come down. They are so fucking fun, the fans are rowdy as fuck.
>>
>>1326155
>i am a virgin the post
>>
>>1328833
You should probably buy some volcano insurance too just to be safe
>>
>>1329077
Does it exist? Popo wont erupt any time soon
>>
File: 20171126_131027.jpg (4.23 MB, 4032x2268)
4.23 MB
4.23 MB JPG
Lmao who the hell said Puebla is dangerous? I just got back and can say it feels much more quaint and safe than Mexico City. All it is is just a sleepy art and pottery market city. Didn't see any trouble anywhere
>>
>>1329323
Try to take a regular bus mate to go to work mate. Hijacks at buses are done everyday. Dont forget the kidnappings that occur and are not report. And yeah... Killing women in taxi and motels/hotels
>>
>>1329323
Try to walk there past 9 pm and not be rpbned
>>
>>1329490
As a tourist who cares. The nice central streets as in >>1329323 pic are super chill, and feel completely safe.
>>
>>1329722
Good places to kill escorts, compadre?
>>
>>1329307
He is just kidding.
>>
>>1329777
Any good site to hire good tier whores?
>>
>>1328837
Puebla and Veracruz as states are huges shitholes
>>
>>1330446
ZZona Divas with a great amount of Venezuelean girls to fuck and kill
>>
>>1328856
Yeah and 2 heads left in icecoolers in Televisa Guadalajara
>>
>>1329722
That is unreal Puebla
>>
File: 20171130_142744.jpg (674 KB, 1440x1440)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>1329323
Not OP neither these anons, bu eating frijoles charros before going to a local brothel to unload my money in cheap whores
>>
>>1329323
Best place to snort maize flour, carnal?
>>
>>1329722
What about blowjobs attack in broadliht?
>>
>>1325271
Unless You have a friend with contacts dont Go there
Its modern wild West
>>
>>1328398
Oh or being spanish citizen beimg kidnapped by a former employee. At lrats he was recued alive. Puebla is a big center fof drugs and crime, just be always alert as in anywhere in the fucking world
>>
>>1330872
Come ok its not so bad. We have chopped people in Poza Rica also. Dont be a pussy gringo
>>
>>1330621
Well even Paola VIP was scared in Michoacan after 4 armed guys tried to kidnap her
>>
>>1328833
Are you still alive, bro?
>>
>>1328833
Any bump scared little wimp amerifaggot? Are you enjoyining Oaxaca?
>>
>>1324850
Go to Oaxaca's capital then Huatulco
>>
>>1331469
Bump
>>
>>1329722
3 koreans goos robbed in toll highway from Puebla toMexico City. Puebla is mierda
>>
How safe is Tijuana, Zona Norte in particular, asking for a friend
>>
>>1324850
Besides tan sounds fine.
>>
Eurocuck here with some notion of basic spanish, got a trip planned in March

1 week of spring break in cancun
Rent a car, on the way to each new destinations Check out some ruins and/or cenotes
1 day playa del carmen
1 day tulum
2 days valladolid
2 days Merida

Still have 2 days to get back for my home flight out of cancun after Merida. Any suggestions?
>>
>>1324850
And OP never delivered
>>
File: IMG_2450.jpg (734 KB, 1800x1108)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
Big into Astro photography and stargazing in general. Going to be in Mexico City in mid-February.

What're my options save from driving a rental out into the middle of nowhere? Trying not to get murdered/kidnapped.
>>
>>1335734
Dont do it. You could be mugged. We do not care to kill you. Avoid Veracruz, Tamaulipas and northern states.
>>
Thoughts on temptation cancun resort? Anyone been there? Some friends want to go, but from what i've researched, it seems to be some of sex/swinger resort? I'm single, not a drinker, and not really a party type of person.

I'm not really interested in sex tourism. I'm more interested in stuff like sight seeing, trying out the local foods, absorbing the culture.

Should I still go?
>>
>>1336610
Just dont go to the entire city of Cancun. Cancun(never been there but i'm the eurocuck going during spring break and looked up a lot) is basically party city and nothing else.
The Yucatan (province, not the entire penisula) would probably better suit your needs.

Valladolid, merida, ...
>>
>>1336745
>Just dont go to the entire city of Cancun. Cancun(never been there
There is a reason tons of people go to Cancun. This is why Delta has 250 flights a day there in the season. This real traveler tourism advice to completely avoid an entire city is stupid. If I was choosing between cancun and cozumel, however, the island latter choice is more safe of course, and the diving is amazing drift diving, but they are similar in the aspect of going for a big hotel resort and doing nothing but eating, tanning, swimming and spending time with the people you came with. Different proximity to ruins. Fact. Don't bitch about places you have never been to, like you are full of advice. If you haven't done certain things, best leave that advice to the millions of others who have done them.
>>
If I go to Tiujana will I die anons?

Big scary white guy, but would be traveling alone. Thinking of crossing over from San Diego.
>>
>>1336833
Go to Ensenada instead. It's cleaner, safer and has great seafood.
>>
>>1325205
Mexican busses are amazing, I wish the system in America was as good.
>>
>>1336878
Choose ADO GL and ADO Platino if your travel offer them as options
>>
File: 3213.png (112 KB, 1087x546)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
I know it's a long ass shot but has anyone here been to Playa Azul in Michoacán? I was looking for a little calm vacation spot and a forum poster recommended it. I did a little bit of research and most sources say it's a chill little vacation spot for families and married couples. It's very small and I think the beach there is nice. Any input?
>>
>>1336979
Michoacan its a no go zone retard. Just read the current news of 2017 with beheadings and roadblocks. Better go to Huatulco or Puerto Escondido
>>
>>1335229
Chichen itzá deserves half a day, Cenotes de cuzamá too. Also you could try other towns like Celestún, progreso, Izamal.
>>
How's the std rate in Mexico city? I'm trying to creampie some locals when I visit in a few weeks
>>
>>1335734
>Big into Astro pho
Are you kidding? Mexico City is the worst place for astro photography in Mexico. Go to the northern states: Sonora, Baja California, Chihuahua, ...
>>
>>1336610
Cancun is not for you if "I'm more interested in stuff like sight seeing, trying out the local foods, absorbing the culture. ", go to Oaxaca or Michoacán.
>>
>>1336878
Do you really think that? Why? I know a british who thinks mexican buses are really bad.
>>
>>1337626
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
Always use protection.
>>
>>1337816
Your friend is retarded. ADO is great
>>
>>1337815
Avoid Michoacan if u value your head and penis idiot
>>
>>1337817
Cobdomless sex with whores its best sex and cum inside mouth, vagina and anus
>>
>>1325246
>>1325118

Acapuclo was my favorite place I visited in Mexico. It used to be very touristy but now it's mostly just mexican tourists as most countries list Guerrero as a state you shouldn't visit because of gang violence, but it's mostly just mexicans killing mexicans. I didn't see a single gringo the three weeks I was there. I paid about $10 a night to stay in a hotel in Las Playas that I found on airbnb. Amazing weather, beautiful ocean, good nightlife, even a few gay bars, friendly locals, very cheap in general. Maybe I'll retire there since I'll never be able to afford property in my first world capitalist shit hole country
>>
>>1327021
Getting cell service in Mexico was so painful for me. I decided to go with ATT and they are so fucking incompetent. I was waiting at the store for about an hour because my data plan stopped working after I used 100mb and I looked at the reps screen and they were just on a livechat on the ATT website.. WTF. They also needed all this documentation and shit. it was way more complicated than it should have been
>>
>>1328356
create a profile on grindr and say you're looking for weed. worked for me, I got a $500 peso ounce from a nice gentleman. people on the street in playa/cancun will often try charge gringos that amount for a gram.
>>
>>1337817
Nah no eres hombre
>>
>>1338077
The northern half of Michoacan is safe, not to mention georgeos.
>>
Anyone have experience in Durango city? or advice for somone planning a trip? I will be staying with somone who lives there and accompanied when I go outside.
>>
>>1340106
Have low profile and speak Spanish. Dont be q dumb gringo
>>
So many fucking dumb yanks in this thread who have never been out of their shitty country before.

How feasible is it to do Belize/Guatemala from Yucatan/Palenque?
>>
>>1327644
My rule of thumb for eating street food was to eat at the places locals were eating at, and to be honest I never got ill just the got shits sometimes but I think thats because my body cant handle real spicy.
>>
>>1340351
Are you still here in Mexico, bro?
>>
>>1325213
>>1325213
>how likely am i to be targeted for being gringo in mexico city?
less and less every year.

mejico's class division is growing faster and faster and Mexico City is the hub of it all. It's becoming a really snobby posh city

those people don't give a fuck if you look like fucking Bjorn himself all they care about is whether you are driving the new BMW i8 and if you're going to the Hugo Boss party that evening.

t. one of the poor slave class citizens living in Netzahualcoyotl
>>
I went to Playa del Carmen with a budget on mind thinking it would be affordable.

I live in Las Vegas so I thought I knew it all.... over $1200 later for a week I realized yeah. This place ain't cheap.

It is a really nice place though and very safe for the most part. I stayed about 3.5 blocks away from fifth avenue and walked to my Airbnb at around 3 AM with ZERO problems.
>>
>>1340737
Tell me more about your shitty life carnal
>>
A buddy of mine and I thought it would be a good idea to go to a USA vs Mexico World Cup Qualifier game in Estadio Azteca.

I feared for my fucking life. I wasn't sure I was going to get out alive. I had to take a piss but was too scared to go to the bathroom so I just pissed in a bottle right at my seat.

I was afraid that if I went to the bathroom I'd be fucking stabbed.
>>
>>1340801
Fuck eres un oinche puto miedoso
>>
File: 20171226_183254.jpg (766 KB, 1440x1440)
766 KB
766 KB JPG
>>1340737
Soriana at Mexico City
>>
>>1340754
not much to tell amigo.

I wake up early in the day and spend 2 hours to get to the "centro" work till sunset and spend another 2 hours to get back home. Do this for a week. Weekends are pretty cool though. I'll go out to a lot of underground techno clubs in the city party and hang out at some hackerspaces also working on all kinds of cool shit I can only dream to own one day.
>>
>>1340843
Bueno, te dieron tu aguinaldo o incumplio tu patron? Has viajado fuera de Ciudad de Mexico?
>>
>>1340737
Solo tienes prepa o secundaria?
>>
>>1340801
Miedoso puto
>>
>>1340268
I don't speak Spanish though, I will have a place to stay and will always be accompanied by a Spanish speaker (my Gf). Will it trigger locals seeing a Durango native with a gringo?
>>
>>1341159
U will be fine. Post pics
>>
>>1341159
Are u still fucking your gf orbisbshe now with a Macho Mexican Man?
>>
>>1342443
I'm still with her lol, the trip is in a couple of months.
>>
>>1342532
Give us her email to fuck
>>
>>1335103
Tijuana resident for the past 15 years her
I can honestly say Zona Norte is one of the safest places in Tj, there's a shitload of cops patrolling at all times just don't carry any drugs there
>>
>>1336833
Nah, most violence is against locals just keep your wits about and you'll be fine and enjoy all the mexican pussy
>>
>>1342609
Best table dance to fuck qt whores?
>>
>>1343528
The best are Hong Kong and Adelitas
Hong Kong if you like petite beauties
Adelitas if you like big tits and bubble butts
mind you they are also the most expensive and they're always packed on the weekends
>>
>>1343567
Al menos tienen tetas naturales? Cuanto la coguda? Tienen webpage o Youtube?
>>
>>1343627
una que otra si
la ultima vez que cogi en el Adelitas (hace como unos 15 meses) me costo 70 dlls con todo y el cuarto si andas algo corto de dinero puedes negociar y en el hong kong creo que anda como en 100 dlls la cogida
http://hktijuana .com.mx/
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=o9T_lPS2pnI

http://adelita.c om.mx/videoclips
https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=zOU7Olh6k-I
>>
>>1343793
Alguna recomendacion, bro? Por xierto, ire a Guadalajara en enero 30 y 31. Mejores puteros que dejen tocar y chupar tetas?
>>
>>1327386
Im from Chihuahua and no its not
>>
>>1325276
>>1325276
Guys... Guys! Listen, guys, I just went over to the State Department travel advisory page. Guys, looks like we are all going to need to find a new interest. They have a world-wide advisory as scary as fuck.
>>
>>1325277
these look really good indeed, I'm Belgian and always used the Dutch ones because ours don't even come with a map, but I will check this one from now on. thanks anon!
>>
>>1337816
Americans are different than British.
First, Americans don't know what's like to have an efficient public transportation, like busses or trains aside from few cities. In most cities, if you don't own a car you're done for.
So the perspective from Americans regarding the busses from Mexico of course they'd say it's fine. There are millions of routes and there's almost never need for cars besides some exemptions in almost all cities.
For British though, it changes. They are accustomed to an efficient public transportation system, with many options, safe and comfortable. If you compare the infrastructure between UK and Mexico, there is a notable difference. But almost certainly, both countries beat in terms of public transportation USA; of course, speaking in a general sense. Your usual flyover city won't have routes in or out in busses or trains, and if it does, it's expensive and not reliable (or with very few schedules).
>>
>>1344600
Come and impregnate qt slim ebony girls in Huatulco and Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca
>>
File: Mazatlan.jpg (134 KB, 640x400)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Mazatlan, good beach city, not as well known as cancun, people will treat you nice pic related
>>
File: 20180109_165700.jpg (806 KB, 1440x1440)
806 KB
806 KB JPG
>>1346153
Eating in shitty Colima
>>
>>1346181
I'm in Colima rn. It's pretty nice desu.
>>
>>1346937
Yeap nothing like 2 heads peeled off, shootings and murders in Tecoman. Life is so fucking great here. Even today a kid burglar asked me for money, I better give him some milk. That enano estaba bien sucio y apestoso.
>>
>>1346937
Its a poor, uneducated and violent state
>>
File: 20180113_103812.jpg (601 KB, 1440x1440)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>1347075
Leaving shitty Colima shithole
>>
>>1346937
Ya te cogisteba alguna escort o teibolera?
>>
>>1325202
No one has given you the right advice on getting to Zipolite from Oaxaca City. I did this a few months ago- taking a bus or flying is the worst option. There is a small minibus that stops in the middle of the city and goes directly to a town very close to Zipolite. From there you take a short taxi ride to Zipolite or a few minutes further to Mazunte.
>>
>>1346153
Went there last year for Carnival. There's a solid hotel there (purple monkey or something) with an amazing atmosphere but the beach itself isn't great.
>>
Hi guys,

I'm spending time in DF, Guadalajara and Puerto Escondido...any recommendations? I've been to DF and Puerto before but looking for interesting shit to do (not lazy - I've read the lonely planet already). I'm just visiting friends in these 2 places.

In Guadalajara I'm planning to get a tour of the Tromba distillery as it's one of my favourite Tequilas.
>>
File: ye man.jpg (24 KB, 500x341)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>1324850
Your first mistake was opting to visit Mexico.
>>
>>1349497
U are a fag by reading Lonely Planet. Fuck off. Your local friends should guide u not a retarded book
>>
>>1349593
Are you fucking 15? Of course my friends will guide me. But how could th they possibly know everything cool to do in DF you dumb shit
>>
>>1349735
Son pendejos. Igual tu. Investiga por internet, en Secretaria de Turismo, etc. Anyway, go to Castillo de Chapultepec
>>
>>1349497
Small tequila factpry is irelevant. Go to Cuervo instead
>>
>>1324850
I spent 2 weeks there and by some bizarre circumstance, there was some unusual weather condition that drove all the pollution out and the air was clean some mountain resort, locals told me this was far from the norm and typically you would be choking on pollution. Definitely worth visiting, much of the old downtown was built by the French and has a Parisian feel, wide boulevards, little pastry shop/coffee shops, etc.
>>
>>1349812
>there was some unusual weather condition

it's called lluvia
>>
>>1349503
Your first mistake was to born
>>
File: DT2EG9LVwAARFgu.jpg (78 KB, 959x1200)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>1349782
Ven a coger a nuestras putitas
>>
>>1330755
Eating for 130 pesos
>>
File: 20180120_142529.jpg (703 KB, 1440x1440)
703 KB
703 KB JPG
>>1351349
Forgot pic
>>
>>1351351
Its a nice meal.
>>
File: image_35_copia.jpg (68 KB, 1144x645)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>1351331
Nothing beats like being a missing girl that probbaly ends being sexually exploited
>>
>>1351642
Enjoy being a desaparecida
>>
>>1350018
>lluvia
It was bone dry the entire time.
>>
>>1351734
Se llama inversion termica pendejo...
>>
File: 20180121_163847.jpg (859 KB, 1440x1440)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
>>1351331
Will she eat pizza with me?
>>
>>1347933
Te cogiste a alguna muchachita putita? Se te avento para ser inseminada por tu leche, gringo? BTW, I am girl and have a fetish for condorless sex with white german ancestry gringos
>>
>>1351840
How easy is to obtain huge amount of pain killers in Mexico?
>>
>>1347933
am from guadalajara, never been in the state of oaxaca. there is not airplane to Zipolite, you problably need to tale a bus to San Pedro Pochutla and another to Zipolite. then again am not and havent been there.
>>
>>1349497
in Guadalajara you can visit Tequila as you mention, get drunk in some nice bar in the highway, in the city depends on you taste, there is a lot of tasty food not just in fancy restaurants, downtown and Chapultepec is a nice walk in the night, better on weekends. if you like magical towns there is Chapala, Mazamitla, Tapalpa are a few.
There really is nice people over here, just take care and have fun.
>>
>>1351331
Nobody plans sex tourism in Mexico?
>>
>>1352519
>>
>>1352519
>>1352545
de donde? deja contactos
>>
How long would a decent stay in Mexico City be? I just want a quick get away in the next couple weeks. Airfare for me from Northern US is only $200-$300. Thinking it could be a cheep easy trip to somewhere i've never been just hangout solo, eat, couple drinks and museums. 4-7 Days?
>>
>>1352800
Mexico City sucks. Better go to Queretaro, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puerto Escondido, Merida, Huatulco and Cd. Victoria (specially if u want to be kidnaped). Welcome to Mexico gringo
>>
>>1352738
Vas a pagar 2500 pesos por hora?
>>
File: Brianna Love ZD.jpg (122 KB, 900x1200)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>1352738
This is Brianna Love from Zona Divas dot com
>>
>>1353118
Another pic
>>
>>1352800
There are a lot of museums in Mexico City. I would suggest at least 2 weeks.
>>
>>1353152
Moar info
>>
>>1324850
dw dot com slash es slash cuán-peligroso-es-vacacionar-en-méxico slash a-42132159

Mexianons, do you agree with DW?
>>
>>1352738
I go for Shaila (ebony chocolate face not so great)

foro-elite dot com slash user slash shaila
>>
>>1353152
>>
This is what I did, and I was fine. The city is huge!!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1514962508020.jpg (28 KB, 460x613)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Come to aguascalientes anon I'll take care of you and smoke pot
>>
>>1354893
Cute cat. Can you share moar of him/her?
>>
>>1324850
Nice violence bro
milenio dot com slash policia slash pais-numeros-asaltos-calle_MILIMA20180128_0025_1.jpg
>>
>>1324850
Go to Huatulco, Puerto Escondido, Queretaro, Guadalajara, Merida and Zipolite
>>
Don’t go to Michoacán
>>
>>1340831
Cerveza Sol
>>
If you want Caribbean beaches go to Playa del Carmen, it's cheaper and less luxurious than Cancun. Cancun nowadays is more about big hotels, bars, and expensive stuff.
>>
>>1356901
Fuck you. Morélia and Pátzcuaro are perfectly safe and very beautiful.
>>
File: 20180202_203426.jpg (731 KB, 1440x1440)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
>>1324850
Drink with me mate at Queretaro
>>
>>1357547
Vete a la verga. Michoacan es la MIERDA. Anons dont go there. Igual d jodido que Colima
>>
File: 20180203_090900.jpg (541 KB, 1440x1440)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>1357226
At a hotel in Mexico City
>>
File: 20180202_182147.jpg (689 KB, 1440x1440)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>1357604
Same hotel nice junior suite room
>>
File: 20180202_182237.jpg (785 KB, 1440x1440)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>1358236
>>
File: 20180202_182707.jpg (754 KB, 1440x1440)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>1358238
>>
>>1356901
Dont go to Colima anytime
>>
>>1355068
not mine anon found in some fb page
>>
File: 20180202_182223.jpg (708 KB, 1440x1440)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
>>1358248
>>
>>1353152
Where and when can I fuck her?
>>
>>1354867
Hay algo mas de esta puta? Esta en XVideos?
>>
I'll be in Mexico City for a 6 hour transfer. Is it worth seeing part of the city? What should I do in the time?
>>
>>1358880
not worth it. traffic is a bitch there, takes forever to get anywhere. you'll have to go thru security all over again too. stay in the airport and strike up a chat with some fat mex chick.
>>
>>1358880
You will need 1.5 to 2 hour each way to see something. When do you arrive? Do you want to hang out inside airport? I can pay for your meal at Wings :)
>>
>>1358880
Can I chat with you? Are you male or female? From USA or Europe? Puedes hablar español?
>>
/trv/, redpill me on Hermosillo and Monterrey.
>>
>>1358997
Better go to Monterrey and Queretaro
>>
>>1359005
>south mexico
>ever
jaja no
>>
>>1353152
Moar. Any anon want to do a 3 some?
>>
>>1359877
>>
>>1324850
Just dont go never to Colima. Even less go to Tecoman (the most dangerous place).
>>
>>1327021

if you have tmobile you have the same service you would have in the states.
>>
>>1359882
Ask her if her tetas are reales
>>
>>1352738
Ya fuiste a cogerla, carnal? Have u fucked yet? Any contact with these whores?
>>
>>1349497
Go to Qro ruta Vino y Quesos
>>
>>1346153
Mazatlan is Narcoland
>>
>>1353152
Es buena la puta?
>>
>>1325277
Why is Tijuana and part of the Texas/Mexico border so dangerous ? Are there cartels abducting people or are these places just 3rd world shitholes with the usual 3rd world problems ?
>>
>>1358913
I thought about taking the metro
>>1358943
1 March around 1600
>>1358961
Eh sure. Male 23 with female 25 gf from the Netherlands.
>>
>>1361498
You will be spotted on and be a target of thiefs (carteristas) or even violence robbers. Dong risk your money. Hide money in socks and other places.
>>
>>1361498
What are you going to do in Mexico? Holidays? I recommend you Huatulco and Puerto Escondido. AVOID AT ALL COST WHOLE COLIMA, MICHOACAN, GUERRERO AND SINALOA STATE.
>>
>>1361498
Ok, you can email me at leonaclevenger@gmail.com
>>
>>1361541
I just have a layover in the City, I'm going to Central America for a few weeks.
>>
>>1324850
Where can i buy awesome tlayudas in Guadalajara, Queretaro, Monterrey and Cancun?
>>
>>1361556
Ok. For how long? Just a layover of 4 to 5 hours? Are you scare of my country? Or are you going to beach nanny resort in Poza Rica?
>>
>>1361561
I have a flight to El Salvador after my layover, I'm not going to resorts. Then I'm going through Honduras and stay for two weeks in Nicaragua and a bit in CR.

The reason is that I got a return ticket for 200 euro.
>>
>>1361563
Sorry I meant Costa Rica hahahaha Poza Rica is to be kidnapped and beheaded in Veracruz
>>
>>1324850
>>1324850
youtube dot com slash watch?v=ZQjneA9u_5w
>>
>>1324850
Go to Oaxaca and visit Monte Alban

youtube dot com slash watch?v=657xpoe5pfw

Avoid TECOMAN, COLIMA

youtube dot com slash watch?v=NEAPXQbk6TI
>>
>>1340843
cuales son esos lugares de techno underground?, por donde yo ando no hay la gran cosa y seguido viajo a Mexico.
>>
>>1361868
Acaso eres un pinche chicano? Go away pendejo
>>
File: 20180213_080659[1].jpg (1.17 MB, 1440x1440)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>1324850
>>
>>1324871
Better go to Huatulco, Puerto Escondido, Mazunte, Zipolite and Oaxaca City
>>
noreste dot net slash noticia jovencita-violada-en-playa-de-tuxpan

Enjoy being raped in Tuxpan, Veracruz
>>
Anons, what's there to do in Hermosillo?
>>
I'm the dutch guy again, looks like I'm going to be stranded in cdmx for a while.

If anybody wants to hang out let me know. Especially the guy who goes to techno parties, I visit them at home and would love to know how you people party over here.
>>
>>1362053
Bitches, beaches, drugs, violence and more fun
>>
>>1362316
Dutcho amigo, ¿que has hecho? What u have done in Mexico?
>>
>>1362346
Sit in an airport hotel, work out my jetlag, talk to endless Aeromexico offices and wait for my luggage to arrive.
>>
>>1362372
What flight did you take? Aeromexico has an horrible support service. Better ask for some compensation. Search for local office of PROFECO in the airport and demand money and free weebs
>>
>>1362372
Eat at Wings and post pic back
>>
>>1361558
Tlayudas are from Oaxaca, I don't think you can find them in other states (maybe in Mexico City).
>>
>>1362563
I ate at Puebla nice Tlayudas in a nice local small restaurant. Oaxaqueños are everyqhere, guero.
>>
>>1362776
At this placce, mate

Mi Tierra Oaxaqueña
Calle 29 Sur 2912-B
mitierraoaxaquena dot com slash #! slash page_home
>>
>>1362864
facebook dot com slash MiTierraOaxaquena
>>
>>1324850
She dint come in Mexico
noreste net noticia joven-tuvo-sexo-con-un-hombre-de-cada-pais-que-visito-y-grabo-sus-orgasmos

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.