[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: PattayaMap.jpg (2.21 MB, 3137x2163)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
when are you going to thailand next and why?
I'm going there in February but I'm avoiding the fool moon parties and other high season shit. Just going then because it's the only time my boss will give me off.

Thai General because old one died.
>>
Pattaya is such a shithole. The only positive side of Pattaya existing on this planet is that the scumiest assholes on earth are gathering there, thus not polluting other parts of the country.
>>
Alright fuckers, help me out. Where do I go in this city of Bangkok where I'm gonna be able to cum FFS. Fucking parlour, chose a nice looking one, everything is ok then when it comes to it she almost cries. First I thought it's like a simulated garbage for the Japanese, but at some point this bitch started to push me away and saying sorry. Now I'm not a huge dude, so I don't know what this was but it was almost like dealing with a virgin...anyhow, blueballed left and mad af. Have 2 days left, where do I go that can handle me?
>>
Gonna land tomorrow in Bangkok, gonna stay there for a few nights and travel on to no idea...

That said if any of you are in the area and up for a beer drop me a line.
>>
>>1329547
First visit to SEA in January.

Going to be in Bangkok for a while, go to one of the islands for scuba diving then go to Singapore.
>>
>>1329895
Lolitas around soi 8 in sukhumvit. Blowjob bar. Drink a cold beer while being sucked off.
>>
what would be good place to chill by beach whole trip smoke weed?
maybe overlook the andaman sea
>>
>>1330039
Koh Tao/phangan. Or Cambodia is probably better
>>
>>1329547
going to BKK in March for company meeting, then might take a few days off to enjoy it with the wife.
>>
>>1329547
i'll also be there in feb, first time. going with 2 friends, going to travel along up to hanoi then probably into laos then back through thailand to malaysia and fly home from singapore in june
>>
File: 345345345.jpg (25 KB, 500x332)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I'm in Pattaya lads, found a cheap room for 5500 baht a month, lots of Laos migrant workers here but w/e, it's comfy, has AC and WiFi and a decent shower and even a little balcony, currently /comfy/ sitting sippin' a beer shitposting.
>>
>>1330465
That's half price of my room. Where are you staying?
>>
>>1330467
Soi 13, it's literally right near the Areca Lodge hotel.
>>
Will be on Phangan in march for full moon.

Excited already
>>
You guys think 14 days is enough to have fun in Thailand? By Fun i mean fuck and eat and some sightseeing
>>
When I was 13 my parents took me to Thailand. I have fond memories of the country. I will be 26 soon and I would like to revisit. Visiting Thailand as a kid is my only experience with (the eastern half of) Asia, but I have traveled quite a bit in Latin America and the Middle East.
My question: Is it a good idea to pick Thailand for my next trip? I normally don't like large tourist crowds, so I'll try to get off the beaten path. I don't know much about Thailand though. Is Thailand good or should I consider another Southeast Asian country? I'm interested in history and culture.
>>
>>1330570
I am in Thailand atm, hella touristy. Maybe Chiang Mai was a bit less, but Bangkok, Krabi/ao nang were ridiculous. From what I've seen, you can't really get away from the massive tourism that is in Thailand now. On the other hand I've been to Japan last year and had great time exploring lesser known places.
>>
>>1330575
As I said, I don't know much about Thailand, but the places you mentioned aren't exactly off the beaten path.
>>
>>1329547
>when are you going to thailand next and why?
i arrive on the 3rd in bangkok. stay there for 3 days and then travel to koh samui for a few days to end up in phuket.
>>
>>1330541
>You guys think 14 days is enough to have fun in Thailand? By Fun i mean fuck and eat and some sightseeing
yes of course. not all of thailand but if you stay i the north or in the south then you can do both easily
>>
>>1330465
How long are you staying?
Are you getting a good service from those migrants?
>>
>>1330607
Not long, maybe 2 weeks until I need to go on a visa run then I might upgrade to a better hotel or maybe find a cheap condo or something.

I have a 6 month multi-entry tourist visa which you can stay here for 9 months on if you extend it etc.
>>
>>1330039
Google Amsterdam Bar in Koh Phangan my friend
>>
I'm going in a couple days for about a week. Staying a few minutes away from Central World. Anything interesting to sightsee around there? I went a long time ago and already went to Wat Po and Wat Arun, so I'm done with temples for now.
>>
>>1329547

I hope I'll be able to go there in two years

I was there for the first time with my gf after my semester in China last year (Thailand was this year) and it was fucking awesome

also, FUCK full moon parties. spend your time travelling dude. we went to phuket, kho lanta, kho phangan, kho tao, bangkok, chiang mai, and chiang rai in about a month. shit was crazy but awesome as fuck. miss that country
>>
I've never felt dirty just being somewhere until I went to Pattaya, it is literally all old grandpas with 20 year old thai girls. The place is fucking nasty
>>
>>1330840
it's how they pay for the sick water buffalo's
>>
Anyone have visa run service they recommend?
How's this one
http://bangkokbuddy.com/thai-visa-run/
>>
>>1330900

You dont need a service. Just do everything yourself.
Goto Cambodia or Myanmar for a few days.
>>
>>1330900
>>1331002
it's nice to use a visa run service desu if you've done quite a few previously, you're more likely to just get your visa instead of being denied and getting red stamped.

It also depends on what type, if you're just running across the Cambodian border or w/e and back to get 30 days then extending for another 30 then don't use a service.

Cambodian visa cost like 30 usd, watch out tho some immigration guys will try squeeze a few extra shekels out of you, just say you're there for the visa and that's it and smile.
>>
Any waterfall near Pattaya?
>>
>>1331179

semen waterfall from old men spraying onto young thai hookers
>>
So I'm in Bangkok, and due to unexpected circumstances I don't have much money until Monday. I have like 1500baht.
Cheap things to do this weekend.
Go...
>>
>>1331183
drink cheap beer and just explore the city fampai.
>>
>>1329895
cherrymassagebkk.com
>>
>>1331203
their prices dont include full service, do they? 1200 for 1,5/2 h nuru is hella cheap
>>
>>1331183
Explore the ghost tower near khao san road.
>>
>>1330136
This is a bad suggestion.
Unless you have a fetish for islands or something why would you tell a guy who landed in BKK to visit any Koh when he just wants to chill at the beach? It's a pain the ass and not worth the expense, time or travelling hassle.....there are far more accessible beaches in this country ( literally surrounded by water) that don't require you to board an airplane or hop on a train bus and then take a ferry full of tourists vomiting everywhere.
>>
>>1329547
if I visit Australia is it worth a quick flight to Thailand for the Half Sun party?

Or does Australia have something similar, they ought to.
>>
>>1330570
Bumping my question.
>>
Going in the end of january until about end of february. Gonna go straight to ko samui and ko tao for diving every day.
>>
what about drugs in thailand? can i find ecstasy easily?
>>
Where's the best place to convert USD to THB in BKK?
>>
how much for model-type girls at gogos like sapphire? Does staying at pattaya hilton increase my chances of getting one of these types of whores to come back with me?

i feel like i'll still have to compete for pussy when i'm there
>>
>>1332694
Fuck Hotels anon, get a condo, The Base is fucking amazing, rooms start at around $400 month for a basic one, they have a sea view rooftop pool, decent security etc, you do have to pay for water and electric but it isn't that expensive maybe an extra 20-30 bucks a month.

gogo girls in walking street are expensive, can charge like 1k baht barfine plus 2-3000 baht short time, better to go to Soi 6 and find a diamond in the rough so to speak.
>>
>>1332694
I second this guy
>>1332735
The Base is a great option. View Talay 6 is another good option. It's right next to the Hilton, same views and everything, but 1/4th the price.

Also, just to let you know, a lot of the model quality girls Sapphire posts on its FB page don't even work there anymore. They have a habit of posting old pictures.

Also, if you're chasing model quality stunners, Pattaya isn't the best place anyway.
>>
>>1332788
where are the hottest girls then?
>>
>>1332800
>where are the hottest girls then?
BangCock. Start with The Lords
>>
>>1332810
what's "The Lords"
>>
which city is better for fucking locals, bangkok or pattaya?
>>
>>1333162
bangkok. Go for girls that has traveling pictures on their profile so you know they aren't poor and whoring themselves out for money
Pattaya, everyone either expects money or think you are here for the whores.
>>
>>1333162
bangkok can find girls with jobs like dentist and nurse assistants etc who aren't P4P.
>>
>>1333187
either way they're still fucking you for money. the hookers are just more honest about it
>>
>>1329895
damn hoes should of complained to papa/mamasan
>>
>>1331305
Hey pinhead, did you read what the guy he was replying to ACTUALLY WROTE? Here:

>1330039
>maybe overlook the andaman sea

In case you weren't aware, the only way he's gonna overlook the Andaman Sea is by getting the fuck out of Bangkok and going all the way down the western side of Thailand.

The only minor point you've got is that he could stay on the mainland and look at the ocean. BFD. It's a half-hour ferry ride on top of the five hour bus ride that he's stuck with anyway.
>>
>>1332418
It's sometimes available at nightclubs. The cops have been known to shut down entire nightclubs and drug-test everyone inside. Up to you whether it's that fucking important for you to get high that you'd risk being in a Thai prison for a few months, minimum, awaiting trial.
>>
I'm going to Thailand for the first time next year. But I don't know anything about the prostitution scene there. Can someone educate me? Describe all my options and explain the terminology?
>>
>>1333371
>Can someone educate me? Describe all my options and explain the terminology?
It would take too long and you should have the gumption to google it anyway. It's not a secret. Regardless, you go into a bar/agogo, buy a drink for yourself, buy a girl you like a drink, if you like her a lot then you pay 500-1000 baht to the bar to take her home. Then you pay her 1000-3000 baht for "more than just friends" action. In the morning/at lunch she leaves. There are cheaper and more expensive options other than bar/agogos as well.
These vids are NSFW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM18rpFgc64
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmldPGTuGMc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbtIG6YlH6o
And don't try to film like this clown did. If you get caught expect to get roughed up bad and the police won't care.
>>
>>1333268
Cops have been known to do this at beach parties too, out of nowhere they find all the tourists and take you to the police station for a drug test: you fail a drug test you get months and months inside a filthy Thai prison waiting to see a judge (and pay your enormous bribe to get out of the country).

If retards want to do drugs go to Portugal where it's decriminalized, blow/mdma ect is all fine there in personal amounts though you may get deported at least you won't get jail.
>>
>>1333395
Good youtube vids there.
>>1333371
I am a RealSexTouristᵀᴹ. My summary for BKK (Bangkok) from top my head:

Places to pickup FLs(Free Lancers):

Climax, Saphan Kwai, Insanity on Soi 12, Spasso, Mixx, Thermae. If you going to these places better to dress club style instead of going full Hawai.

Massage places:

SnowWhite(Anal possible), The Lords(most expensive), Tulip(legendary), Mango, Cherry Massage, Love teen,

Best option for guys who are doing this for first time. You select a girl, pay the money at the counter and go to room to do the deed.
Pro tip: Select among the girls who are smiling at you. They will show why Thai girls have best attitude for this line of work.

Blowjob bars:

Som's heaven, Kasalong(imo the best), Lolita’s, Afterskool,

If you ever dreamt of having a beer while two women are sucking you off, these places will make that a reality.

Also check out Nana plaza for bars and Gogos.
>>
>>1333395
>>1333417
Thanks both.

Any tips for Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat) perhaps?
>>
>>1333417
prices?
>>
>>1333417
If you want something kinkier: Eden Club
Been there, was 4500 for 2 girls for 1,5 hours. No BS 20 min massage. You chose one girl, that girl choses the other one. If you chose a girl that is over the yellow line they do anal as well. Almost anything goes I believe, they are bisex and will do each other as well if you want. If you decide to go ask for "Tuk", she is 28 I think and a fun one, had a nice banter with her. Now the other one was a well 30+, but she did the dirty job, kek.
>>
>>1333881
>>1333881

How much from a blowjob? 4500 seems a bit too much
>>
>>1333417
>If you ever dreamt of having a beer while two women are sucking you off, these places will make that a reality.
What if I'm a diabetic and can't drink beer? What then, asshole?
>>
How easy is it just to hook up with some decent looking local girls that aren't prostitutes?
>>
>>1333946

super easy, easier than a hooker
>>
>>1330687
i m going to be there end of jan :D
>>
File: trump.jpg (107 KB, 1200x630)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>1333943
>What if I'm a diabetic and can't drink beer? What then, asshole?

You can get blowjobs while drinking diet coke, fatty.
Pic related
>>
>>1330465
Tell us hotel name
>>
>>1330840
Sex tourism is great
>>
Who partying at 808 here
>>
>>1329895
Annie's soapy in bangkok is top tier
>>
File: club 808 pattaya.jpg (6.46 MB, 3400x3400)
6.46 MB
6.46 MB JPG
>>1334274
>>
A question to solo travelers - how do you deal with your things when you go to a beach or a bar? What do you carry with you and what do you leave at the hotel/hostel?

Also, is bringing a phone + tablet is enough if I have memory cards with me to copy the photos?
>>
A question to solo travelers - how do you deal with your things when you go to a beach or a bar? What do you carry with you and what do you leave at the hotel/hostel?
>>
>>1329547
I've never traveled outside of Europe and i'm thinking of going to Thailand in february but i'm scared of getting some weird tropical disease (especially because of food or mosquitoes). I don't want to go to some remote rural villages, just do some sightseeing and go to the beach, should i be worried about anything ? If yes, what precautions should i take ?
>>
>>1334513
just make sure you have basic shots done for tetanus, typhus, hep a b c. if you just plan to stick around bangkok and rayong province then you shouldn't be worried.
>>
>>1334426
honestly best answer is to just not travel with a lot of valuables. what kind of stuff are you worried about getting stolen? if its just money/passport you can get a small personal travel lock box to keep with you, and just keep it at the bottom of your bag.
>>
>>1334426
I always get hotels for that reason, with a decent safe. Rather spend the extra shekels than get robbed.

I also have very lightweight money belt if I am going somewhere like a border run where Cambodian pickpockets are rife, put my passport and CC and the cash I need to show the border officer to get back into Thailand, it isn't a bum bag just a lightweight strap and little pocket than clips around your belly/chest, doesn't work if you're fat tho.

Also stash your credit card not in your safe but in a book just in case... can't trust every hotel safe desu.
>>
I'm in Chiang Mai right now and I was thinking of renting a scooter to go to Pai (sue me). Does anyone know if it's a bad idea considering Thai roads and traffic?
>>
when is the best month to go to bangkok?

google said its february since i hate the heat. but its too soon and the flights are still expensive for that month,
>>
>>1334763
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5166963/Australians-leg-amputated-Thailand-scooter-crash.html

just be careful, but there isn't much you can do to compensate for everyone else around you that might be an accident waiting to happen.
>>
>>1334522
>>1334520
thanks guys. I will buy a small back and I think my hotel rooms will have the safe.
>>
>>1334910
bag*
>>
I'm moving to Thailand for a Master's program in BKK, but I only have to be in BKK proper for two days a week. Thinking of just biting the bullet and commuting from outside the city to save on rent and be farther away from other farangs. I'm married, and not into whores anymore. I also am not too fond of the backpacking trustfund hippies. I'm doing this to maximize my standard of living after the recent crypto currency boom, and finish a paid Master's courtesy of the GI Bill gibs.

I'm willing to commute 90 minutes by motorbike.
>>
File: kek.jpg (46 KB, 600x632)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>1335329
>>
>>1335329
>90 minutes
>indistance of pattaya
>b-but I don't like whores
um anon, you'll soon end up on the wrong side of a ladyboy sooner or later.
>>
I’m a 286 lbs guy, would the Thai ladies show interest in me?
>>
>>1335570
yes if the money's right big boy.
>>
>>1332511

superRich or vasu
>>
>>1333395
I am so creeped out by those videos, what are those men doing ? Oh my god.

>>1333417
When you say blowjob bar you mean like, litteraly sit at a chair or a couch, drink your beer or wine and have 2 girls sucking you off 2 meters off another dude doing the same like no big deal ? This can't be fucking real ?

Anyway I plan on going to phuket between January and March to train Muay Thai there and eventually fight, it's one of my very, very, very first trip. I'm from EU and only went to spain and italy and that's it.

I plan on staying a month there, maybe a bit more not sure yet. How easy is it to get around ? I can rent a motorcycle (I've my license if needed btw) and a condo and that's it really. Any recommendations ? Anyone done that ?
>>
>>1336115
Also I'm super scared of infections and all that shit, disease and stuff. How do you guys even let random girls blow you off ?

How bad is it if I fight mma and/or muay thai in there and bleed and catch something ?
>>
File: ifunny.jpg (444 KB, 800x1132)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
I'm planning on getting a tourist visa on arrival, Can I just bring bank statements showing I have money or do I need to take the 20,000THB with me?
>>
>>1336115
it's more like a brothel desu, You go in, have a beer, select your girl, she takes you to your room and sucks you off for 30 minutes.
>>
>>1336132
Are you from a poor third world country? If you look respectable and from a first world country they will stamp your passport without questions.
>>
Phuket.
Is it worth it going solo?
>>
>>1336161
Phuket is more touristy, you see men with their fat farang wifes and kids walking around, it isn't as intense as Pattaya or maybe parts of Bangkok like nana plaza etc,

It's still okay tho....
>>
>>1336154
Im from australia. So i can just rock up and get a 15 day tourist visa on arrival? Ive already booked my flights fkr February and my hotels. I heard they give you a card on the plane to fill out?
>>
>>1336186
you can get 30 days on arrival, no need for visa, can extend another 30 days at immigration for like 1800 baht.
>>
>>1336181
Had a chance to go for 100eu cheaper than what the prices are now.
I'll be honest, as appealing as it sounds, i don't feel like going to Phuket just for the sex. I already got amazing beaches where i am so that's out of the question and i got NO ONE to travel with to break the monotony.

Goddamn I need a travel buddy.
>>
>>1336200
When are you going? Im spending a week in bangkok and a week in pattaya in feb
>>
>>1336200
I know but where there is sex tourism, the bars and clubs etc are better than the nightlife in phuket desu.
>>
File: 52552.jpg (32 KB, 852x480)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
I was going to make a new thread, but I spotted this Thai general so I will ask here.

It's my first time ever going on a trip alone. I'm in the situation that I just need to leave my boring cold country now, some of you might know this feeling I'm having right now.
But since this is my first time leaving my medium sized city, I basically have no idea how to find a good place and what to trust or not to trust. I'm self-employed and will work for the entire day though, but will go out for drinks and food later at night every other day.

This might be a weird request aswell, but I want something like pic related.
I want to see the city while I sit at my computer working. See the lights, traffic and all that. Money is not an issue, so having an expensive room in the middle of Bangkok totally fine.

Keep in mind that I don't know anything about travelling and I have never left my middle sized town of ~100k people. So I will be lost the second I set foot outside the plane.
And no, I don't have anyone in real life I can talk to about this either. I'm pretty much a loner.

Much appreciated if anyone got some good tips.
>>
File: 53434354.jpg (83 KB, 800x526)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>1336262
Well, get a condo with a decent balcony anon....
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (41 KB, 471x312)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>1336249
Illuzion in Patong is a pretty decent club man.
Loads of non p4p girls go there too.
New York live music bars pretty decent to as a warm up.
>>
>>1336134
This is correct but well there are also bars where you can get BJs in open while seeing other dudes getting one.
>>
>>1336262
search an entire apartment on Airbnb, filter what you need and then just browse the results.
>>
>>1336118
>>1336115
Please respond
>>
>>1336118
I took a Truvada Generic that I ordered off the Internet before going to prevent HIV and also made sure I was vaccinated against HEP C etc.

Still never barebacked them tho.
>>
>>1336473
what the fuck is a truvada ? is this possible to actually prevent HIV in 2018 ? damn
>>
File: 54435345.jpg (192 KB, 1078x515)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>1336477
It's a pill that prevents HIV infection even if you're exposed to it, there's two types.

post-exposure which you take if you wern't on Truvada and worried you were just infected, you can take this up to 72 hours and will stop you becoming HIV positive, you got to take it for 30 days

Or you can take the type I took, PreP or pre-exposure, you take it 1 week before 'risky activity' and continue taking it until you're no longer at risk for an infection, you got to take it for 30 more days after your last sexual encounter to make sure tho.

It's cheaper in Thailand but you need to take it 1 week before to build up resistance so I bought 1 month online in the UK then just bought it in Thailand.
>>
>>1336204
Schedule is completely free but atm might something planned for the end of January to go to London. Got zero obligations until March so i can theoretically still go.
>>
>>1336204
>>1336539
So i don't know. If i can still get a travel buddy i'll gladly follow along to Bangkok and Pattaya but only then. It's either finding someone or just going to London and Barcelona.
>>
>>1330570
> Is it a good idea to pick Thailand for my next trip? I normally don't like large tourist crowds, so I'll try to get off the beaten path.

Honestly, you should consider Myanmar if you are looking for authentic SEA/buddhist culture in a place that isn't filled to the fucking gills with obnoxious euro trash slags and dude beer lads. The gov won't let you anywhere near the fighting anyway so it's not dangerous
>>
>>1336543
>>1336539
My flights are booked in for February 6th, spending 1 week in bangkok then a week in pattaya then flying home feb 20th.
This is the hotel im staying in bkk for a week at

https://www.agoda.com/en-au/boss-suites-nana/hotel/bangkok-th.html?checkin=2017-12-19&los=1&adults=2&rooms=1&cid=1731093&searchrequestid=f09d7234-2b6a-4f25-bc31-0f0faadc4742
If you do end up deciding on coming, just reply to me with when/where :)
>>
I'm thinking of going to Pattaya and BK the last two weeks of March. It'd be my first time.
>>1336473
>Truvada Generic that I ordered off the Internet
Could be sugar pills for all you know. Glad you wrapped up.
>>
If I want to rent a scooter in Thailand is it necessary to book something in advance or can I just look around when I get there?

Should I book accomodation in the off season (may)?
>>
>>1336885
na, found it on a UK website run by a charity called getprepnow, they test the drugs and I got a blood test to see if it was in my system.
>>
>>1336897
scooter rentals are everywhere, you don't need to book lol, cheap as fuck too but make sure your travel insurance covers you, if you crash and break a leg the thai hospital will hold you hostage until you pay the bill.
>>
>>1336266
>>1336359
There are just so many hotels in Bangkok, it's hard to decide. But I had some time today to decide and I think I found the hotel I was looking for.

How does the VISA situation work? I read something about a full year non-immigrant VISA, but I have to do a VISA run every 90 days which I don't really want to do.
Are there any other options available? I planned on staying for at least 180 days, maybe more if I really enjoy the country.
>>
>>1336946
You won't get a year long visa, you'll have to do visa runs every 60 days unless you extend for 30 days by paying like 1800 baht at immigration, you'll also need to get the tourist visa at a Thai consulate or embassy in the UK.
>>
>>1336958
Is that the only thing that exists? Can't I visit the embassy or immigration office for a 60-90 days extended visa if I pay more?
I mean, most countries usually have all kind of different visa's available for people wanting to stay longer, etc etc. But then again, I don't know much about it.
>>
>>1336964
Thailand is very strict about their visa's if you overstay you get fined and possibly banned from the country for a few years, you'll need need to visit Cambodia, Laos, maybe even Macau and go to thai embassy to get another 60 day tourist visa and then extend for another 30 days in Thailand, the only people who can get longer visas are people over 55 on retirement.

if you're a richfag then you can get a Thai Elite visa for 5 years for like 22k

it's one of the reasons why they are strict so that people buy Thai Elite visa's.

you can get a education visa but you'll have to pay for a school to learn Thai language or something, if you're an english teacher you can get a work visa but you'll have to teach, they've started cracking down on visa mill type schools where people just pay and don't attend.

t. someone who gets a 6 month tourist visa in the UK and manages to get 9 months out of it by extending etc.

i still have to leave every 60/90 days (depending on if i extend it at immigration, pay $30 for a cambodian visa at border, walk across then come back over.

it's a fucking scam desu but only way.

sometimes i pay for a visa service where you get in the cuck bus and they drive you over and they have contacts at the border who fast track you which is nice, they handle all your visa and paper work too.
>>
>>1336969
So I can just buy a Thai elite visa and stay in Thailand for 5 years for the price of 22k? That is completely worth so I don't have to do VISA runs and all that.
I guess I have some research to do on the thai elite visa then. Thank you!
>>
>>1336970
>So I can just buy a Thai elite visa and stay in Thailand for 5 years for the price of 22k?
Its not 22k THB.
>>
>>1336970

5 year visa 15000 usd
20 year visa is 60000 usd

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.