[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Lonely_Planet.svg.png (52 KB, 1280x634)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
Does anyone have a link with lonely planet pdfs? Travelling through Europe and would like to have some but getting them for every region is too pricey.
In Andalucia right now.
>>
>>1343102
There's a bunch of them in soulseek and TPB. They are not hard to find online, and most libraries stock them.

Also, I live in Granada so ask away if you have any questions
>>
>>1343102

the-eye.eu/public/Books/Lonely%20Planet/

You're welcome
>>
I was able to get a free LP by signing up for a free trial of Kindle. Not sure if you need Prime first though (which I have).
>>
>>1343102
LP books are shit anyone you see with them is a walking meme.
>>
>>1343803

This.

There are better free travel apps like Ulmon, Triposo, and GuidePal to name a few.
>>
>>1343831
I like Wikivoyage personally.
>>
B-ok has many, if not all, guidebooks and phrasebooks. Most are ePub format which is nice if you're using a phone.
>>
>>1343717
>the-eye.eu/public/Books/Lonely%20Planet/
MY DUDE. I used to have these but didn't back them up. Thanks.

Any way to download all of them at once? Looks like I can only click them individually
>>
>>1344143

Use WGET

https://the-eye.eu/public/Wget_Linux_Guide.pdf
https://the-eye.eu/public/Wget_Windows_Guide.pdf

From the FAQ:

>How do I download these files in bulk?
>The easiest way is to use wget, you can find a guide for using wget here
>The command that will usually work for downloading files is wget -m -np -c -R 'index.html*' <your url here>
>Wget can be installed from most distribution repos and the windows binary can be found here
>Other helpful software to use includes jDownloader, DownThemAll, and GNU Parallel

Good luck,
>>
I can recommend downthemall if you're too retarded for command line. Even though I am well versed with wget I still use it because it's dead easy. It also supports multithreaded downloading which is really helpful. I use aria2 for that capability when downloading using command line.

DTA doesn't work on the latest version of Firefox but it's still fine on Waterfox. I think it might work on Pale Moon too, haven't tried.
>>
File: chad.png (3 KB, 253x108)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>1343717
thanks a lot for these dude!
>>
>>1343102

Do you have Amazon Prime?

A shitload of them are free through Prime Reading (included with basic Prime membership).

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.