[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: boho.png (1.32 MB, 1695x841)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
you have $3000 and 14 days off. what do you do?
>>
Thailand duh. Eva air round trip for $632. Not bad I'm booked Feb 28th - 16
>>
>>1347519
Invest in krypto and jerk off to my hentai folder.
Or go to Scandinavia.
>>
>>1347519
If you can get to the UK, you can do what I'm doin in a month.

London, GB -> Basel, CH -> Amsterdam, NL -> Berlin, DE -> Oslo, NO -> Las Vegas, USA

A week in each city, accomidation and flights all less than GBP 2k
>>
I have the same timeframe but no strict budget. My plan for March is move around Vietnam, going from the UK
>>
File: Or9uqMN.jpg (727 KB, 2448x3264)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
I'd fly to Morocco and rent a motorbike. Or maybe hop around the Canary Islands and eat tasty tapas.

>>1347609
Serious question, what is the appeal of Vegas to Brits? Do they think it's emblematic of America in some way? If you're going to fly 10 hours, why not go somewhere nice? Somewhere beautiful? Somewhere with good people? Somewhere affordable?
>>
Gambling and hookers pretty much
>>
>>1347679
Meant to reply to >>1347672
>>
File: Sketch (2).png (438 KB, 459x805)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>1347672
I'm actually an Amerifag. Personally hate the bloody place. It'll be better now I'm 21 but I've been 4 times previous and it sucks ass. The Brits do have an un-holy obsession with the place. I personally know of 4 stag-dos over the last 3 years. Such a shame.

I'm only going as I feel I've neglected my grandparents long enough. I'll spend some time there and then finish my world tour with

Las Vegas, USA -> Victoria, CA -> Texas ( More Family )

Victoria and Texas are probs on my top 20 beautiful places.
>>
>>1347519
Walk around in the city, look for bums and say "Haha lol look at me, I've got $3000 how much do you have?"
The first five times you'll feel like a douchebag but then it gets really funny.
>>
>>1347519
take the points and parlay both underdogs tonight. then have $10K
>>
Spare it until i have a somewhat decent amount of time off
>>
Step 1: Stay where you are.
Step 2: Go to /biz
Step 3: .....????
Step 4: Profit.
>>
take the cheapest flight to eastern Russia, buy some basic survival gear and as many books as I can carry, donate all my remaining money and spend the rest of my life in the woods praying and studying the mysteries of the physical world until one day I die of whatever reason and I get eaten by wild beasts
>>
>>1347609
>A week in Basel and Oslo
I hope you plan on going to nearby towns and places a lot since those cities don't have much.
>>
>>1347693
Vegas still sucks when you're 21. It's just a big tourist trap. Sports betting bars are kinda fun where you hang out with some rando group of guys all drinking and betting on football but generally fuck all to do there except see shows with $200+ tickets, see racing, or lose all your money gambling.

Vegas however has direct flights to all over the world, so you could get a cheap flight out of there somewhere.
>>
>>1347519
Id probably do hongkong

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.