[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: img_2873.jpg (2.99 MB, 3240x4320)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
W-why do they have these dish cleaning nozzle so close to the toilet? Do Asians wash dishes in the bathroom?
>>
It's a bum gun, you dumb burger
>>
>>1419322
How do I use it? Like this is in a hotel, how would I use it without it touching my dick? I don't want something that touched someone else's dick to touch mine.
>>
go buy poo tickets at the 7/11 then, watch in horror as two sheets block your toilet
>>
why do they put drinking water in buckets sometimes??
>>
Great for cleaning skids before they become welded on.
>>
File: 20180323_181338.jpg (3.81 MB, 3024x4032)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB JPG
when i was in the Philippines, alot of the toilets i came across had to have water scooped into them before they'd flush. There'd always be a bucket of water with a cup in it next to the toilet. It seemed disgusting and I didn't flush a single toilet while i was there
>>
>>1419320
Save water, most asians are smaller than you and also don't want to waste water
>>
>>1419320
Why do Westerners use paper to rub excrement off of their asshole. If you got shit on your hand would you just wipe if off with paper and call it a day? No, you would wash your fucking hands.
>>
>>1419702
I don't touch anything with my asshole. Why do foreigners try to pickup objects with their butt cheeks? Its disgusting.
>>
>>1419325
from behind duh
>>
Are you in a Muslim country anon? Because Muslims have a thing about using water on their asses after a shit and you have those showers everywhere in the places that can afford it.
>>
File: 1301270448602.jpg (109 KB, 1183x820)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>1419320
To take your shower ?

Asia>no space for extra room>shower and toilet combined ?
>>
It's the purified water drinking tap to fill your water bottles from, op.
>>
>>1419320
https://www.twogreenbackpacks.com/2014/01/17/how-to-use-a-butt-spray-in-se-asia/
>>
>>1419320
It's basically their Cheaper, Much More Eco-Friendly version of a Bidet.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (13 KB, 444x332)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there!?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>1419702
Fuck you, I can smear shit all over everything I touch all day if I want to.
>>
Using water to clean your arse is a much better way than just toilet paper.

I have become trapped by the mystical snares of the Orient, and I shall never return
>>
This is theoretically better than toilet paper but in practice the water pressure is often insufficient for proper cleaning.
>>
>>1419722
this is a legit thing tho, asian toilets with shower heads above
it's quite pleasant to do both
>>
>>1420762
>shave ass
>shit
>use cleaning hose thing
>use baby wipe

Every bowel movement takes me closer to nirvana
>>
>>1420762
Granted I've only been to Japan, but even bidets on mountain top toilets had enough water pressure to do the job.
>>
>>1420933

So how do you dry? Do you just put on pants with a wet asshole?
>>
>>1421171
Toilet paper is still supplied for drying and getting the little bit the bidet couldn't difference is when you get the streak shits you don't chafe your ass raw trying to clean up like you would with just toilet paper.
>>
It's used to wash your mouth
>>
>>1419320
must be bait
but in case of stupidity
its for showering your butthole
much cleaner than using paper

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.