[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hey Dutchfriends, is the company Koops Makelaardij a legit real estate business? I am planning on renting a property for a full year and am worried of being scammed (non-eurofag here).

Thanks for your help!
>>
It is a legit real estate business as far as i can tell
You are paying more than I would because you don't know how to navigate the local real estate market.
>>
>>1419960
Would you be so kind as to tell me how to? The fact that I am a foreigner (post-graduate student) makes things a little bit harder in terms of trust.

I am paying EUR 1.500 a month for a 60m2 apartment in central Leiden, fully furnished, everything included, and quite pretty.
>>
>>1419958
If you want to date a local you better be tall as fuck since competition is fierce due to the average Dutch average height for men being 6'2/188cm
>>
>>1419962
No idea, I don't live in the Randstad so I don't know the housing prices there.

>>1419971
Who cares
>>
>>1419962
That sounds like a realistic price actually.
>>
>>1419971
I have been told this many times. I am fully aware of it and well, I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>1419971
lol, dutch are tall but not that tall.
>>
Any other dutchfriend can confirm/deny?
>>
>>1419971
184cm for natives actually
they are registered at the Dutch chamber of commerce:
https://www.kvk.nl/orderstraat/bedrijf-kiezen/?q=koops+makelaardij#!shop?&q=koops%20makelaardij&start=0&prefproduct=&prefpayment=
I didnt find anything about them being fake so i guess they are legit.
>>
>>1419971
Yes can confirm, 180 cm Dutch guy here. Never had a Dutch gf because of this. Only foreign gfs. Also Dutch girls are mostly disloyal cunts if I may believe my friends.
>>
>>1420036
Vertel me over je buitenlandse vriendinnen
>>
>>1420036
In my personal experience Dutch girls are some of the most loyal and down to earth ones. They also tend to not be materialistic and pay for their own shit.

They are good wife material but not good pump&dump material.
>>
>>1420046
2 uit Spanje, 1 uit Bulgarije en 1 uit Korea. Je ontmoet veel als je een internationale opleiding doet.
>>
>>1420332
>Dutch girls are some of the most loyal and down to earth ones
Well not in the Randstad and in the cities they are not. Also if you are not perfectly in shape and above 183 you are not seen as a man even.

>They also tend to not be materialistic and pay for their own shit.

This is true though
>>
Anyone else wants to confirm/deny?
>>
>>1420028
Thanks for your help.
>>
>>1420402
dvw ik ook engelstalige opleding ga doen.
Slechts 1vd 10 meisjes waarmee ik iets gehad heb was Nederlands. :DD

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.