[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 202 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

File: 507.jpg (77 KB, 800x532)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
What are some of your hostel confessions/sins? Or just fun stories.

I'll start.
>I never bring my own shampoo or body wash I'll just use my roommates stuff.
>>
>>1437374

If I'm leaving at the crack of dawn and everybody's passed out asleep I'll leave the window open on purpose.
>>
I leave trash in my bed.
>>
>>1437374
I only ever got sick with food poisoning once on all my travels. It was coming out of my ass, I kept going to the toilet like 10 times throughout the night but eventually fell asleep and shit my whole bed. The bed smelled really bad afterwards but somehow the room didn't.
>>
>>1437374
I'm the guy that robs your shit when you sleep

I will bust through your shitty cheap locks, I will rip open the bottom of your bags, and I will take anything you hide under the mattresses. I always make money by stealing your shit and selling it for drugs, and then selling those drugs for ridiculously high prices to the same tourists that I rob. I am the scum of the earth and I am living well. Fuck you, I hate all of you.
>>
>>1437390
Made me lol, good clean fun champ. I shaved all my pubic hair and blocked the communal shower drain because I was going to fuck a tranny, but then I didn't. So I just blocked the drain.
>>
>>1437408
This is a v good story champ
>>
>1437405
(You)
>>
I'm jacking off in my shampoo whenever I notice asshats taking my shit.
>>
Before I leave I always take the pillows and take the nastiest, most ratchet fart ever into them. It is often wet and I need to wash and change afterwards but I often look for some potentially questionable street food the night before just to stimulate the juices a bit. Sure the linens get washed but I like to think that there is some essence that persists afterwards.
>>
>>1437405
Based and redpilled
>>
>>1437374
I masturbate to girls while they're in the room. Sometimes I show my cock while they're not looking. I'll steal their undies and cum in them and put them back too.
>>
i wish this was a hostels tips thread instead.

do u guys have any hostel tips?

top bunk or bottom bunk?
earplugs?
any hostel etiquette to know about?
>>
>>1437474
Block the shower with pubic hair
>>
Whenever I catch an STD I try to sleep with the only girl in the Hostel as I know it will spread around.
>>
this thread is why i never and never will stay in a hostel. fucking disgusting.

i imagine the girls that stay there are dirty whores aswell so if im travelling and looking to fuck a fellow traveller i always make sure to ask where they are staying. if they say hostel then its a no for me dawg
>>
I cum in the shower
>>
I steal food and drinks in the common fridges
>>
is it easy to get laid staying in hostels?
>>
>>1437518
yeah but you will have your shit stolen, the drain of the shower will be blocked by cum and pubic hair and you may or may not get a pillow with diarrhea on it
>>
I bring back thots to the shared dorm and fuck them loudly. Sorry guys.
>>
>>1437408
You avoided hiv. That's something to be proud of.
>>
>>1437453
>Sometimes I show my cock while they're not looking
If a cock gets shown in a hostel but nobody's looking does it really get shown?
>>
What a shitty thread
>>
>>1437625
The people posting here are also the people you find in a hostel. It's the same shit only they wear a mask.
>>
>>1437474
Bottom bunk, who wants to climb up and down in the middle of the night/early morning?
Earplugs and the shit to cover your eyes because of the trash cunts who come at 3 in the morning and turn on the lights.
>>
>>1437408
well done
>>
I stayed at hostel only very few times in my life. Like 3 or 4.
Anyway, once I went with me mates to one hostel where we stayed in a like 12-bed room, but that didn't really matter because we were a group of 9. So there were us and 2 strangers. That's always fucked up for them, right, haha.
So one of my mates got very drunk and he puked all around himself, that was the biggest mess I've ever seen in my life, it stinked like rotten corpse it made almost everyone in the room puke as well.
He then fall asleep half-dead so we had to clean it cause we didn't want to pay a fine like 100 Euro.
That's it you are welcome
>>
>>1437405
You forgot to add that you then steal those drugs again from the same tourists.
>>
>>1437405
I roomed with you in London in 1997. Thanks for the lemon lime soda and stealing my stuff. Glad I slept with my saxophone.
>>
There was this fat chick who had no problem being nude in front of the mirror of the communal bathroom. I stared for a while.
>>
>>1437408
>but then I didn't
Why not?
>>
>>1437721
I roomed with you in Amsterdam in 2005. I can still hear the saxophone rhytmic banging sounds and the sudden AAAAaaaah voice during nights. Thanks for nightmares, creep.
>>
>>1437453
Always thought of doing this lmao
>>
I'm charging my phone in this exact moment with a phone charger I took from a hostel in Bulgaria. The qt grill at the reception actually gave it to me because mine got stolen the night before. "Just remember to give it back once you check out, anon ;*". Oh well. Sometimes I think about make a package and send it back to the hostel, then I check how much it would cost and just change my mind.

>>1437508

Staying in hostel is fun, but you have to have the right attitude and forma mentís. I made some amazing friendship while staying in hostels, and the fact that the people you're hanging with will be in another country in a week makes everything more fun and interesting.

>>1437453

Yeah also did that a couple of time while drunk af,and I'm sure the girl noticed it. Not my proudest moment.
I also took a couple of pics of this 8/10 African-greek British girl that was sleeping in my same room once, I woke up one morning and for some reason she was sleeping just with her panties, with the blanket barely covering her. I mean what the fuck, i HAD to do it. Still fap to the pictures occasionally.
>>
>>1437453
>>1437453
I do the same thing, but with guys not girls

sleep well gentlemen.
>>
>>1437522
dream on, incel
>>
>>1438255
guys dont give a shit
>>
>>1438280
I wouldn't know because I've never been caught and if I spank it in somebodies boxers it's the day before I leave. The only time I know it bothered someone was when I randomly ran into him and he told me how fucked up the hostel was bc his boxers were soaked in man juice lel. I hung out with him for a few days after that, he never knew it was me.
>>
>>1437522
Evan?
>>
There's a hostel in a large English city I exploit regularly. I no longer bother paying for rooms; I'm more comfortable camping outside the city (no snorers or drunk Frenchmen stumbling around). But I spend all my evenings there using the kitchens, socializing, watching TV, raiding the free food shelf. When hordes of Spanish schoolkids overrun the dining room at breakfast, I stroll in and steal fruit and cereal.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>1437717
I laughed at this.
>>
>>1437736
Sorry man. Amsterdam does weird things to a musician!!
>>
I stayed at a hostel in NYC for six months and only ever paid the first few nights. After that all the staff just assumed I had paid and no one ever asked. I gtfo just in time before a real manager came on board to sort the place out. I even took to staying in a private room the last 3 months or so.
No joke.
>>
>>1437453
based and redpilled
>>
>>1438528
Did the exact same while I was in Japan, just for two weeks though. Owner caught wind of it near the end but we were getting on really well so told me not to worry about it and send him the money at some later date. 4 months later I still stay in contact with him at least weekly and still haven't paid back.
>>
Honestly this thread is retarded. It seems like every hostel is a dirty place full of weirdos. Well, it's not always like this. Also, none of these posts is funny, you just sound like really obnoxious people.
>>
fucking hate this hostel meme
>>
I refuse to belive in this crap. Going to check for myself.
>>
>>1438580
>>1438586
Hostels are not for the weak, if you can't handle it go waste your money on a hotel.
>>
>>1438626

found the weirdo
>>
File: 1439731251856.jpg (84 KB, 768x876)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>1437608
Schrodinger's Willy
>>
>>1438627
Call me what you want, but I'm going to be present and you will have to deal with me. I'd rather be weird than weak like yourself.
>>
>>1438665
>I'd rather be weird than weak like yourself.
I'll deck ya mate.
>>
Hostels are for 1. poorfags 2. untermenschen like the people posting shitty things here
>>
If you book a hostel dorm and you know you're a heavy snorer you are a sociopath
>>
>>1437374

Same, TBQH.

Whenever I stay in dormitories, I don't worry about buying soap and other toiletries--there's always shampoo and toothpaste left aside in the washroom.

If I'm bored and need to bust a nut, I'll sometimes hole up in shared bathrooms for thirty or forty minutes. Lock the door, lay down on the floor, prop my head up with a towel and wank to my heart's content. If anyone asks or sees me coming out, I'll have my hand on my stomach and act like I'd been nauseous or otherwise ill.
>>
>>1438579
>Taking advantage of Based Nippon Sama
This is why they hate granting citizenship to people who want to move there to get away from nig nogs.

Pay him his money, asshole.
>>
>>1438665
>>1438626
Anyone on this board can handle a fucking hostel, the point is you believing this thread is funny. Well, it isn't. These "confessions" are not funny, not epic, not smart, and you should be ashamed of behaving in such a childish way.
>>
dont flush after taking a shit or cum into the curtains

depends how shit the hostel is
>>
One of the first hostels I stayed in I took a shower as soon as I got there, I really needed to piss so I just pissed in the shower like I would do at home but then I noticed the water wasnt draining. So someone had to clean my big puddle of pee pee water.
>>
>>1438704
Same opinion here
>>
>>1438704
>>1438736
I'm not even trying to be funny, I like reading about weird shit people do because it gets me off. The fact that you are angry also gets me off. Thanks for being you, and having to deal with me.
>>
>>1438626
Imagine unironically thinking that only the strong can handle hostels, lol.
>>
>>1437374
I jack off in the shower sometimes but I also leave my toiletries there so other people can use them. I think it balances out.

(i don't jack off into the toiletries you sick fucks)
>>
Real shit no memes. Once the lights go out I’ve slowly beaten off to thoughts of the girls in the room, leave for the bathroom to blow my load though. I just use that weird padded sheet you’re supposed to put in the middle of your blanket as a towel if I don’t get a free one. Opened a girls locker once I reelaized how shitty the lock and had was and wanted to see if others were too, I smelled her clothes while I was in there. And finally one time I had a super visible boner through my pants and started talking to a female roommate, I think she noticed early on but she couldn’t think of an excuse and I know she was super uncomfortable, we were the only ones there at the time.
>>
>>1438840
Yeah I don't get why people are "confessing" to stealing shower toiletries. If you leave your shit in the shower, unlabeled it's fair game. If I have some with me and I'm going on a hand luggage only flight I'll leave deodorant, body wash and stuff in bathroom for free usage
>>
>>1437915
>i HAD to do it

many experiences like this, its a crime not to do it
>>
When I was working at a hostel, I jerked off into the pancake mix they used for breakfast

This milf was the first one down for breakfast and asked me how to use the job and thanked me so sincerely when I showed her

Pretty cool she ate my neverbabies
>>
>>1437374

what's up with so many dudes just jacking off onto random things

is it some sort of evolutionary last resort?
>>
>got kicked out of a hostel after having loud sex
>have had people I met at pubs/clubs stay in empty beds
>have switched mattresses with another person’s bed after spilling beer on mine
>accidently set off the fire alarm by smoking on a balcony too close to an open door into the dorms, was fined $500 USD
I’ll try and think of some more shit
>>
>>1437915
>I woke up one morning and for some reason she was sleeping just with her panties, with the blanket barely covering her.
fuuuaark skimpy hostel girls. I miss it
>>
>>1437374
>first time in an hostel in japan
>4 in the same room
>one 5/10 Chinese girl let's call her Wang and two German guys
>we go to the common area to eat and drink a bit
>Wang is flirting with me all the evening
>ignore her because i'm here for the superior jap pussy
>Germans go to a club, Wang to the shower, I go to bed, need to take the train early tomorrow
>Germans come back at 4am completely smashed
>wake up, see Wang sitting on her bed, Germans snoring fucking loudly
>Wang notices I'm awake, literally jump in my bed
>Fuck the train
>Wang too

I know like to think I have a child in mainland China.
>>
>>1438930
You're a piece of shit
>>
So fucking cool, some good inspiration for my upcoming hostel stay. I am 35 and I am going to hit on 19 year olds.
>>
>>1438783
my father backpacked france in the 60's, he taught me this at a young age. You have no idea how proud he was after I went on a 6 month track and stayed in dorms the whole time.
>>
>>1438783
this, lol
>>
I just act like a decent human being and jerk off in the toilet.

Never accounted any of the stories posted here either. Thanks for the reminder to never meet up with anybody from /trv/
>>
>>1439289
you're a woman
>>
>>1439332
No, I simply feel bad for her.
>>
>>1438626

>hostels
>not for the weak

lol

try homeless style sleeping on cardboard at gas stations

not for the weak and doable in 90% of the third world during summer
>>
I've stayed in 5 hostels
I've never had a bad experience like this thread
Weak meme desu
>>
>>1439582
If you aren't poor and you did that, you're an idiot. Not to say worse.
>>
>>1439132
lol
>>
>>1438682
This
>>
>>1438580
Depends, most people don't read reviews for hostels and just book them expecting some weird shit. European hostels can be anything from nice to absolute would rather sleep in a bus station, japan/korea have some of the best hostels.

Too many americans thing hostel = party central
>>
>>1437405
Better story would be

Yeah i'm the bum who isn't actually paying for the night. I know the place doesn't have a good camera system, or changes the door pin. I take all the food out of the free bin, and always bum people for change and cash. I'll sleep in the common area or what not right after the owners leave for the day, i'll also probably steal some stuff off you. Don't mind me jerking off in the shower either, I won't bother cleaning it up.
>>
>>1439238
Unlikely unless she was westernized chinese. But most stories in here are /lit/ anyways.
>>
A few years ago I stayed in a London hostel in shitty Elephant and Castle area with my rugby team, we were on tour from the States. On the last night, we get in after a match and are already pretty drunk and as we're changing to go out my brother pushes me out into the hallway and I'm only wearing briefs as I had just showered. The hallway is filled with a dozen laughing German girls who looked to be anywhere from 17 to 19 years old. I know no German. I try to gesture that I'm locked out and attempt to make them laugh more, eventually going into their room and turning on their shower and generally just fucking around with props because I couldn't communicate with language. At one point I just started yelling German city names.

Anyway, I get back into my room and get dressed and as my teammates and I are leaving to go out, I knock on their door and shout, "SECURITY!" The door swings open and it's a large German man, the chaperone. "You're not security!" We found out while we were drinking in some club that our room were all kicked out because of sexual harassment and impersonating security. They had me on video, gesturing in my underwear...

But it turned out fine because it was the last night and we were heading to Cardiff the next day, so we all just stayed out all night. FUCK ZE GERMANS
>>
>>1437474
Top bunk if you want a lie in, bottom if you're leaving early.
>>
>>1437486
stupid fucking callback made me nearly spit out my coffee
>>
>>1438284
was he hot? muscular?
>>
>>1437408
what
>>
>>1438747
I'm hard
>>
>>1439219
>>got kicked out of a hostel after having loud sex
where was he from?
>>
ive went thru peoples shit and stolen the change of their backpacks, not because im a thief but because i was almost broke and needed busfare to the airport
>>
>>1437474
Always assume when you enter the hostel room that someone is sleeping.

Doesn't matter what time of the day. Just assume some poor fuckers come off a twelve hour flight.
>>
>>1439751
>started yelling German city names
Kek
>>
>>1437390
Devilish
>>
>>1440028
>It was the owner of the hostel! Holy shit!
>>
So seriously? How much pussy did you guys get in hostels ?
And more importantly, was it worth it?
>>
>>1439751
in the unlikely case that this is true, off yourself austistic incel
>>
>>1439634
ya same with europeans i found unfortunately...

t. American
>>
I was night manager at a hostel for a while. I let loads of people off with not paying fines for stuff like late check out, not cleaning dishes, and other stupid shit. Proper manager wanted to charge people for every little thing. Cunt.
>>
>>1441750
>charge for every little thing

Enjoy your hostel out of business in <6 months
>>
>>1440029
well you're indeed literally a thief if you had asked me.. id honestly probably have given you a few bucks or bought it if it wasn't too bad. Were all in this together. If I had caught you, you're getting punched. Not a small guy. I think more people would help than you realize.. but don't use it as the means to fund your trip.
>>
>>1440029
Someone will steal you one day.
>>
>>1439751
Sounds funny desu.
>>
>>1439634
Last week i was in a hostel in Sévilla and some american dude was just walking around with a beer always in hand basically just telling his drunken tales to random people like "omg i was drunk off my ass yesterday in the bus to Granada, i didnt see shit and came back around 7pm and now...i'm here waiting for that paella cooking lesson heyyy *drinks" and then he got into an argument with a mexican bartender about military service. It was rather typical.
>>
>>1437374
I'll go after women who are taken, but getting sick of their boyfriends/husbands after traveling, and being stuck together for long periods of time. It's worked more often than not.
>>
>>1441763
Did he have an extremely onions pair of glasses or a paedo-like moustache?
>>
>>1441763
Sounds almost like your average brit bong
>>
>>1441763
Was it black swan?
>>
>>1438930
you lived my dream
>>
>>1441827
Yeah
>>
Slept in a Hostel dorm that was completely empty except for me and 1 very introvert Chinese dude that was on his phone in bed or sleeping constantly.

The third day of me staying there 2 girls got into the dorm and I never spoke to them or did anything to them.

After partying that night I went back to the hostel really drunk and saw one girl lying in the bottom bunk bed sleeping with the blanket off and her big tits were hanging out of her tanktop.

So my dumb drunk head went into her bed, she was a deep sleeper because it took more than 20 seconds of me groping her before she started to wake up. After which I realized what I was doing and I started to panic thinking I would be going to jail for rape.

Somehow my brain thought "i'm going to jail for rape anyway". So I put my hands over her mouth and starting to fuck her. After a couple dozen thrusts she started to hug me and we just kept fucking.

Afterwards I threw 200 euro towards her crying and begging for forgiveness. She took the money but never made eye-contact with me afterwards. I left the hostel and went home the next day.

Turned out I had gonorrhea when I got back. But I don't know if I had got it earlier in my travels (I never fuck with condom) or got it from her.

I was paranoid for about 2 years after that to be arrested for rape at any moment but it never happened. Stopped drinking though.
>>
>>1437657
why the fuck do people do this stuff? unless they are psycho
>>
>>1442096
Wow dude you're fucked up.
>>
>>1442096
Based hostel rapist
>>
>>1442096

I would've just jacked off onto her tits and blamed it on the chinese dude
>>
>>1442096
T. Pathological liar
>>
>>1442096
no
>>
>>1437374

I took a dump so large that it not only blocked the only working toilet but made the water rise to a precarious level (just beneath the rim of the toilet). Then I left.

I giggle at the thought of some Frenchman going to take his morning le pew, seeing the catastrophe that I left, and saying, "Sacre bleu!" before going to the nearest McDonald's to unload
>>
>>1438284
should have found a way to do it again desu
>>
>>1442341
>Frenchman
>"Sacre bleu!"
Sure anon, in shitty sitcom probably
>>
>>1442381

I've always found French people particularly amusing. Especially with the berets they wear and the way they smoke cigarettes outside of cafes while brooding
>>
>>1437474
>Don't make noise
>Don't stink
>Don't have your shit all over the room
That's really it, just be considerate of other people
>>
File: French_baguette.jpg (62 KB, 375x500)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>1442382
Yeah me too, "Sacre Bleu" is too much but you describe perfectly a French guy I took in picture in my hostel.
Pictotallyrelated
>>
>>1442091
That Mexican bar tender is great, he made me spaghetti bolognese for lunch one day and it was spicy as fuck
>>
In Brazil a couple of Irish let in monkey that sucked me off while I was passed out.
>>
>>1437405
Based and redpilled
>>
>>1442394
Pierre is that you?
>>
As a 28 year old am I too old for hostels?
>>
>>1442604
i think once you are in your 40s and look like it does it look weird. nobody wants to be in the room with an old creepy dude.
>>
>>1442563
you're full of shit, monkeys are hard to find in urban areas in Brazil, and the ones they have there are a very shy species that barely interacts with humans.
>>
>>1442604
I am 27 and right now in a hostel in Spain. No problems at all.
>>
>>1442604
>>1442640
If you still go to hostels at this age means you failed at life fucking poorfags.
>>
>>1442648
kek
there is a difference between being a poorfag and doing a light and cheap travel.

Of course I am able to stay in 5-star hotels - but why?
>>
>>1442604
I felt too old in hostels at 21-22 already because most people who go there to 'hang out' are like 18 and fresh out of school, while I graduated from university at 21 and was already working, so mentally there was an abyss between us.
>>
>>1437405
fuck off thaishit
>>
File: 1400469744183.jpg (85 KB, 400x633)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>ITT: complete shit-tier human beings
>>
>>1438579
dont treat based mr wasabi like that, pay the man loser
>>
>>1442096
Yup, it's hard to keep back when you are drunk and your hormones kick in. Had a similar experience but I didn't cover her mouth or anything also I just fingered her because there were others sleeping nearby. Shit happens when you are drunk
>>
>>1442648
absolute nonsense
>>
>>1442648
lmao

>travel abroad
>stay in hotel that I only need to drop off my bags and sleep/shower in
>spend 100+ usd for a room
>spend maybe 8 hours there
vs
>travel abroad
>stay in hostel that I only need to drop off my bags and sleep/shower in
>spend 15-25 bucks for a decent hostel
>spend the same amount of time as I would in a hotel
>now have 75 or more bucks to do whatever with or extend my vacation
>>
>>1442720
>shit happens when you're drunk
>using booze to rationalize raping women
jesus fucking christ /trv/
>>
>>1442964
That’s poorfag reasoning tho.
Protip: when staying in a decent hotel will NOT impact the rest of your trip budget wise, you won’t want to touch a hostel with a stick.
Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong about choosing hostels because they fit in your budget, just don’t act like you hacked the industry because you discovered that paying less for a lesser service cost less money.
>>
>>1442973
>poorfagging is not spending excess money when not needed.
Absolute state of millennial.

> just don’t act like you hacked the industry because you discovered

did I ever fucking say that you dip? Obviously if you need some kind of hotel room because whatever go for it. For me literally the only thing I need when traveling solo is a bed, shower, and a place to drop off my things. If that doesn't fit the bill or what you need, go get a fucking hotel. For me I'd rather save the 75+ dollars to go do something a bit more extravagant or something. Took a trip to japan, stayed in hostels compared to hotels, was able to do a 10 day trip for around 1000 bucks with flight included. If I had attempted to do a hotel each night for what I set aside for my travel budget I would have had to cut that way down.
>>
>>1442974
You’ll understand when you’ll be able to afford both a nice place to stay AND everything you wanted to do in the place you visit. Until then there’s no point arguing.
>>
>>1442974
you managed to type a lot and say absolutely nothing
>>
>>1442978
You seem to don't understand that traveling might not be at the top of my important shit to do list. I travel for work enough as is, sometimes I just want to do a small quick one off thing, but compared to the other hobbies and stuff I have going on in life; traveling isn't in my "budget more money to this" area.

We just don't take travel at the same level of importance. Not sure how you don't understand that.
>>
>>1442096
things that never happened
>>
>>1442978

I assume you only fly first class?

You're not some kind of poorfag, are you? There's no point arguing until you have your private jet. And multiples houses in every continent. And not having to work. You just wouldn't understand. Poorfag.
>>
>>1442978
Yeah man, fuck doing anything else with your time and money. I mean what else could life possibly demand from someone outside the world of traveling.

Plenty of people don't want to spend most of their income doing something like traveling. If you want to spend more on a nice hotel, by all means go for it. I'd personally rather to an airbnb, or a hostel if for nothing else to get some info that I couldn't have known before. If last time traveling I stayed at a hotel over a airbnb, I wouldn't have gotten to meet some cool locals who ran a glass blowing business and find out some really neat shops and landmarks to visit. Hotels probably will have some of the better resting options for you, and privacy. Though like it's been said it depends on your needs. I also agree that when traveling, my objective is to spend most of my time outside the hotel and not in it. I've had friends travel with me, get a ultra nice hotel, then the entire time they spend their vacation in the hotel. Shit I'll green text it.
>>
>>1443032
>go with friends on a vacation
>get nice hotel downtown
>friends insisted on getting a nice hotel downtown wouldn't take anything less since walking/uber/metro is not an option
>whatever splitting the room charges so don't care about the same as an airbnb or what not
>friends proceed to spend entire time in hotel room
>ask if they want to go out do some things see some sights etc
>nope
>all the do is sit flick through the local tv, sit drink and play video games
>going out for sights is considered running to the local 711 or whatever it was called
>going out for culture is considered going to the bar
>turns out they spent most of their budgets for the trip on the hotel so doing other shit was harder for them
>"anon this trip sucks ass...."
>get back home
>constantly bragging about the trip all the photos they either took from me when I went out, or of the fancy hotel room/downstairs from different angles so it looks like it was all luxury
>>
>>1442720
What a pathetic thing to say
>>
>>1442964
Be it with money or otherwise, you pay either way, id rather spend the money than other things
>>
>>1442978
right on, but just be glad hostels exist as a containment zone for people that should have never traveled in the first place. Traveling is somehwhat of a right. People earn this by working hard and being above average IQ. Hostels basically give a "cheat code" to losers that couldn't afford to see the sites otherwise. I guess I will grant a little bit of a grace period for college students, but to be honest they should be studying to make enough money so they can travel the real way. The truth is they aren't respected or even wanted by the countries they visit. You haven't lived until you have stayed at a nice hotel and been given personal lectures on historic sites by locals that are well educated. There is a reason one of the first questions you are asked by women abroad is "where are you staying?" and it isn't because they want to rip you off, kiddo.
>>
>>1443077
Yeah but I mean a bed is a bed is a bed to me, after doing some hiking, walks around the city, visiting places, etc. I should be fairly worn out at the end of the day so just a place to crash.

>>1443080
3/10 but trying too hard
>>
I bang girls in the dorms and don't feel bad about it at all.

Also, a short-term job on some Aussie hostel job board led me to full-time employment back home because I was taught great skills. Hostels are great, friendos.
>>
In Osaka I intimidated a highly autistic britbong guy into 'trading' his leather jacket and 15000 yen for some shitty 'rare' Kirby DS game i bought and didnt understand lol.
>>
>>1443164
>imagine being so poor you covet a leather jacket and $130 to the point of preying on a retard to get it
This thread confirms a lot of the prejudices I had towards people who stay in hostels.
>>
>>1442604
No, I actually went to one for laughs when I was 31. I look in my early 20s though, so people never really suspect.
>>
>>1437374
ITT:
- Anons admitting to raping other people in hostels
- Anons admitting to stealing
- Anons admitting to scamming
- Anons admitting to cumming on... pretty much everything

What the fuck man. I was about to go travelling. I am never staying in a hostel again. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>1443265
Theyre full of shit. Hostels are fine. Keep an eye on your stuff though. Theft unfortunately does happen.
>>
>>1442147
Don't you ever just want to fuck with people? Idk about you but I hate everyone but myself.
>>
>>1442654
>Felt too old at 21 compared to 18 year olds
>3 years is enough for me to be vastly more mature and superior because I have a job
>Implying most of those 18 year olds don't have jobs
Nice self awareness kiddo
>>
>>1439728
She was from China.
She learned English and Japanese to get in some sort of prestigious Art School at Beijing, spent a year filling papers and shit to get a one year visa to Japan for her art studies. Just so she can get fucked by non-Chinese.
Looking back, she was a cool chick.
>>
File: mmmm.png (84 KB, 706x680)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
Wonder how many pairs of womens undies get stolen in hostels each year
>>
>>1438747
lmao what. fucking autists man holy shit
>>
>>1439334
Even worse, you're a cuck.
>>
File: 1462466716795.jpg (267 KB, 1280x1106)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>1442604
>tfw 30 and using hostels for the first time ever for my upcoming Japan trip
>>
>>1443268
>hostels are fine
>keep an eye on your stuff though
lol
>>
I slept in the same bed as a drunk girl and she questioned me afterwards and I just claimed I was asleep I don't remember touching her bum
>>
stayed in 50+ hostels never any problems not even theft

worst thing was a creepy old man staring at me but whatever at that
>>
>>1443268
>Theyre full of shit. Hostels are fine. Keep an eye on your stuff though. Theft unfortunately does happen.
I met a girl on Penang who'd had her purse and passport stolen. Lost all her cash and cards. Completely ruined her trip, her friend had to leave her and head to Thailand and she couldn't go with because no passport. The friend couldn't stay back because of booked flights. The girl had to just get money wired from home and a booked flight and go home.

No proof but I believe it was stolen by this long-term resident couple who lived in a private room there, they'd just hop up to BKK and sell it to the ID forgers in Khaosan rd and get enough money to stay another few months. Plus her cash and whatever they could rip-off from her credit cards before the banks locked them.
>>
>>1443403
>No proof but

hm
>>
>>1443403
>letting your passport out of your site for any reason when traveling

I've seen this retarded shit all the time in hostels, people leaving their passport, phone, laptop in the common area then just get up and go back to their bunk to grab shit. People are fucking retarded in a hostel or not, you don't do this shit in a hotel bar/downstairs area either.
>>
>he doesn't keep all his valuables in a medicine bag tied to his wrist while he sleeps
>>
If you are incapable of researching the hostel on hostelworld for like 5 minutes reading to see if they have lockers then lol. I always check my bag behind the counter and come and get it when I need it.
>>
>>1443414
>Hey babe lets fuck
>"Ah yes, sexual intercourse! Luckily I prepared condoms for this very eventuality. Please do excuse me while I go get them from my bag"
>>
>>1442096
>After a couple dozen thrusts she started to hug me and we just kept fucking

So she liked it?
>>
>>1443471
No still means no
>>
>>1443471
Actually she was collecting his DNA under her nails. The van is on its way.
>>
>>1443467
well where do you store them? Do you put them on in the morning? Fucking autismo
>>
>>1443597
The implication is that the bag is checked behind the counter you melt
>>
>>1443467
you act like if you leave the room to get your bag the girl will immediately change her mind or just not be in the mood by the time you get back. it takes like 2 minutes lol
>>
I’ve never been in a hostel because I’ve never travelled.
>>
>>1443653
>>
>>1443678
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1443678
Travel if you get the opportunity but its really not THAT amazing.
>>
>>1442096
>Somehow my brain thought "i'm going to jail for rape anyway". So I put my hands over her mouth and starting to fuck her. After a couple dozen thrusts she started to hug me and we just kept fucking.
Sounds pretty hot, you got more?
>>
>>1443678
It's never too late to travel. Doesnt have to be some big backpack trip to another continent. You can start small if you're uncomfortable with all the stuff involved.
>>
>>1443716
>>1443698
Luckily i’m only 20 and finish uni next year
>>
>>1443472
She consented when she accepted it
>>
>>1443717
>young retard pepe posting
makes sense
>>
>>1443471
>>1444078
That poor girl was scared shitless to wake up to some psycho rapist and probably tried to play her cards right so this stranger wouldn't kill her. She never accepted or consented, she just tried to keep the situation from getting worse. And no sane girl wants a stranger to rape them ever, especially with no condom when he could possibly get her pregnant or have an STI.
>>
>>1444225
>And no sane girl wants a stranger to rape them ever, especially with no condom when he could possibly get her pregnant or have an STI.

maybe she was one of those /soc/ whores
>>
>>1444225
This actually isn’t true at all. Not redpilled or or any of that shit.

Have you read any books on female sexuality? It’s a can of worms like you wouldn’t believe.

I remember reading a story about a guy who came to the woman’s door, disarmed her by acting like a salesman. Walked in slammed a knife on the table and told her to get on the table. He went down on her, fucked her, and was very passionate or some shit. She still fantasizes about it, doesn’t regret it happening, and never told her man. Doesn’t know why exactly she liked it, but she really did.

Although male sexuality is vastly more complicated than people make it seem, and we’re finally learning that. Females sexuality can be vastly more unique and fucking nutty than ours.
>>
>>1444553
Ah, so I should just go around raping women and hope they secretly like it then, sweet.
>>
>>1444565
If nothing else, it's cheap
>>
>>1444553
a crime is still a crime.

and crime is for niggers.
fuck off nigger.
>>
>>1444553
And that is why all you will ever do is read about sex
>>
>>1444553
That sounds more of an isolated case(if it did happen) than anything else. Go ahead and try it if you disagree.
>>
>>1444556
Definitely.

>>1444582
I didn’t say do it. Fuck I’d never recommend that. But that doesn’t mean she didn’t enjoy it.

>>1444583
Not a lot of sex to be had in Afghanistan.
>>
>>1444644
Jesus, I see why most of you guys are autists and fucking incels. I didn’t say to do it. I wouldn’t, nor do I need it to get laid. I’m just pointing out sexuality isn’t so cut and dry and it isn’t so far fetched to assume that maybe she may have enjoyed it. With her reaction. That isn’t carte blanche and my blessing to run around doing it. Seriously? that poster is fucked and should have gone to jail. I’m just saying there’s a chance she’s may have enjoyed it.
>>
>>1444645
>Not a lot of sex to be had in Afghanistan.
Maybe if you're a woman
>>
>>1441758
lmao fuck off you turbonerd i bet you are small and meek irl
>>
>>1444556
Absolutely, as soon as possible.
>>
>>1444647
Female sexuality is complicated, but there is a huge difference between waking up to a stranger raping you and discussing a rape fantasy with a trusted partner, plus most women can't orgasm from penile penetration. Add on fear and no lubricant and you have a recipe for vaginal trauma. I don't think it's difficult to understand it's extremely rare a woman walks away from a traumatic experience like that and feels she is "ok". Sorry for my blog post, my experience was different from hers, but I was calm and nice to my rapist, because I knew I couldn't overpower him, I knew he stopped listening to me, and I really didn't want my family to get a call that their daughter's dismembered body was found on the other side of the world due to a rape-murder.
>>
>>1442609
>Totally going to start staying in hostels when I travel solo
t.40yoboomer
>>
>>1444962
But don't you go traveling to fulfill your fantasies?
>>
File: 1531252178308s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>1442096
>>
File: 1518390357395.gif (1.4 MB, 193x135)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>1442096
what the fuck
>>
>>1444553
I knew a woman who got raped i the parking lot, and the dude made her squirt. Her squirt juice was literally on the concrete where they were conducted the investigation afterwards. She sought charges, and picked him out of a lineup a couple weeks later, testified and he went to jail for 40+ years or some shit.

She visited him in jail quite a few times, asking him how he made her squirt. She tells this story with a big smile and stars in her eyes to any guy she meets in the club or wherever in like the first 20 mins of talking.
>>
It’s true about dudes stealing shit, caught this’s asshole red handed ripping me off, just some guide books and stuff, obviously I kept my camera, etc with me all the time. But the piece of shit got all defensive “what do you mean I can’t take your stuff? That’s What I DO DUDE!”
>>
>>1437718
made me laugh
>>
>>1445363
>ripping me off

I don't think you know what that means
>>
>>1438747
best /trv/ thread evar
>>
>>1445347
ive had multiple girls ive been involved with tell me they want me to rape them. a few of my friends said they have had girls tell them the same thing.
>>
>>1438528
jesus christ. How were the beds not filling up? Was this a hostel on staten island?
>>
>>1444795
Which I’m not. So here we are.

>>1444962
No arguments here man. I don’t disagree with you. That whole thing is fucked, and he deserved to be caught. However, the story I paraphrased was an account from a woman. Not a fantasy.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Shit is fucked either way. It was more of just a comment for comments sake. Not condoning it, or telling anyone it was something anyone else should do. Just stating a story I read in a book one time, which was one of many, that really opened my eyes to female sexuality. Though I see how someone could use it as validation, so let me repeat, don’t fucking do it you sickos.

>>1445347
Case and point.

I’ve found these desires and fucked shit to be quite common with lady friends when you can disarm them from thinking you’ll judge them.
>>
>>1439751
depressing and european. British in particular
>>
>>1444925
I’m only barely above average in height in Scandinavia. I’m “different-weather-up-here”-status everywhere else in the world.
>>
File: 1527834958652.jpg (59 KB, 512x512)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>1445363
>That’s What I DO DUDE!”
>>
>>1445369
ripping off as a euphemism for stealing from rather than being cheated by is reasonably common, it's been around for a few decades.

E.G. My Own Private Idaho.
"Who hast ripped me off?"
>>
>>1445464
183cm dude here. In Germany I'm totally average, in Latin America though ...
>>
File: 1531517205236.png (832 KB, 1008x959)
832 KB
832 KB PNG
>>1445586
Ripping off is not a euphemism. There is nothing positive painting over something negative, it's even more negative than stealing.
A euphemism would be "he lightened the weight of my luggage" or "he decided to lend it forever" or some gay shit
>>
>>1437405
Absolutely based
>>
File: 1531906470349.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1741)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
What are you guys travelling for if just to be dickheads? Seems like most of you are either straight up lying or extremely over-exaggerating; I've slept in over at least 50 hostels and never encountered anyone who even came near the shittiness that some of you people describe yourselves as.
>>
>>1445635
195 cm here.
>>
>>1445895
I agree I’ve had nothing but good experiences and normally just pick the cheapest hostel with a 7 or greater rating on hostelwlrld.
>>
>>1445895
i second all of this
>>
>>1445895
>lying
>on 4chan
But who would ever do such a thing???
>>
>>1442648
>obsessed with money and how much others make

You're the loser here, mate
>>
>>1438665
>Has to call other people weak to prove he isn't

Embarrassing
>>
>>1447417
No what's embarassing is thinking you are some kind of a daring world nomad when you stay at 4 star hotels because it's what your wife demands. Then you come here and brag about wasting 300 dollars a night on a room that makes you feel like you are home, along with food and service that makes you feel like you are at home. What was the point of even leaving your the castle your wife made you break your back to build?
>>
>>1447549
>being this insecure about being low income
>>
>>1445895
>>1445897
>>1445909
Me as well fellow redditors. I know that the world is confirmed by my personal experiences and I'm glad you're here to validate them! racists BTFO
>>
>>1447725
die
>>
>>1437374
Worked about 3 years in a hostel. The most fucked up story is probably guy literally exploding from his asshole at around 6am and running around whole floor shitting. Then went into female bathroom still shitting while some girls were taking a shower. I'm so fucking happy I didn't have a shift on that day just saw it on cameras.
>>
Friend of mine had too much to drink once and threw up badly. I cleaned it with all the towels available that night and in the end put everything into a neat little (big) package. Wrapped it basically in more towels like an onion. Next day the cleaning lady just took the big sack not knowing what was inside. Or maybe she did. I don't remember how badly it smelled. But I used a lot of towels. So, sorry cleaning lady for probably ruining your day.
>>
>>1447549
>yeah we stayed at a hotel, then we hiked 2000km through the country, lost our stuff, slept in a cave and lived of banana peels for two days
DOESENT MATTER YOU SLEPT IN A HOTEL I THE LORD OF AUTISM HEREBY INVALIDATE YOUR TRAVEL EXPERIENCE AND JUDGE IT INFERIOR TO MY TOUR OF IKEBURO WHILE STAYING IN A DORM
>>
Don't really have anything to confess. I'm a good guy and goy.

As for fun stories, I do remember when I stayed a night in Brisbane and had an 8-bed room to myself before some Indian dude checked in, and then spent the better part of an hour crying and rambling about how his girlfriend/wife/whatever left him because of his tiny penis, while I stifled my laughter best as I could. When I came back to the room that night he'd checked out.
>>
>>1443265
>admitting to
*lying about
>>
i got blackout drunk at some local bar and brought back a fat grannie and had loud sex like she hadnt had bwc or sex in 10 years

i dont remember any of this but i had several people mentioned it, it was a a big hostel in bangkok, probably 30 people in one big room full of bunks
>>
>>1447996
Sounds more like she was just tired as fuck and you were pounding away in a void between her knees
>>
>>1447856
Lol
>>
>>1447996
One wanted to seduce me in Khao San Rd when I was quite drunk.
Payed me a beer after the bars closed but I then realised what kind of Aids I might get from her. She got quite angry because I just left her.
>>
>>1448021
aids is for faggots. pussy is pussy. you fucked up m8
>>
>Be at hostel in 8 beds dorm rooms
>we're 6 so basically jst 2 strangers each time
>party everyday so we come back to sleep at different hours
>one time we have 2 australians guys in the dorm
>we have seen them before and they're typic aussies travelling
>one night they bring their gf, both of them
>now they are trying to fuck them but silently
>my friends are too drunk to notice but I'm just sad for the sex they have

Meanwhile.

>Almost everyone of us fucks a different chick every night in the hostel's bathroom
>Met an israeli Hippy who travels free because he play's 'let it be' everywhere but doesn't actually stay at the hostel
>Bring the party at the dorm at 4 am before leaving at 6am
>play the guitar till 6 am in common room and fuck the hostel receptionist

fun times
>>
>>1448227
>fuck the hostel receptionist
Not gonna lie I would never want to fuck any of the guests. Since I started working in hostel I started hating literally everyone who travels. They're all braindead retards with average iq of 50.
>>
>>1448291
I always thought the opposite since you must have had some brains to arrange travel, mind you I never had the chance until I was 21.

Wasn't until then I realised that people cant even fill a visa app right and have to do it all over again only to lose their passport on a night out, 2 weeks before flying out.
>>
>>1443043
Wtf abandon friends asap. Just went to SEA with a huge group of friends, had an amazing time - almost 0 time spent in the hotels/villas
>>
>>1437408
I hope one day someone catches you and breaks your fingers.
>>
>>1448497
It's just that people who travel have a different mentality of not giving too much of a fuck, not overthinking and just doing thing to enjoy the day and themselves more. Conjugating social norms to make them for your travel mentality of having fun when you wanna have fun, not thinking mundane stuff through, just doing things is what I suppose he meant by "low iq brainlets".
>>
>>1448682
No that's not what I meant. I mean literally can't open a door when there's a button right next to it. Or not even knowing a single word in English and assuming everyone speaks your language (mostly russians and spaniards). Or I show them the wi-fi password and in 10 mins they return because they have no idea how to connect to wi-fi. Or not knowing how fucking electric kettles work. Or how to use the fucking key to open doors to their fucking room. I mean sure there are some people that are okay, but trust me they're the minority.
>>
>>1448682
I see what you mean by a different mentality and being laid back but I think that process comes from bad ideas such as fatalism and a lack of critical thinking. I can be laid back but still work with the mundane stuff and have fun in the moment. I don't think the goal of instant gratification is a reasonable excuse. I've met plenty of people who are the opposite but so many are like >>1449370 described.

This is why I was so surprised when I first travelled, some people cant even go to point A-B in a taxi without getting lost.
>>
>>1439751
is that the big brick building opposite the petrol station? good memories
>>
>>1448291
>They're all braindead retards with average iq of 50.
that might be exactly why they might wish to work there
>>
>>1449370
>Or I show them the wi-fi password and in 10 mins they return because they have no idea how to connect to wi-fi. Or not knowing how fucking electric kettles work. Or how to use the fucking key to open doors to their fucking room. I mean sure there are some people that are okay, but trust me they're the minority.

aside from wifi, ever think they just haven't used that shit before? i get kind of tired of smartasses that think everything is intuitive, and it's possible you really suck at explaining things.
>>
>>1449561
But these things are made to be intuitive. You've got a wifi password and even without the router name, you just try out the password until one router accepts your login. You turn on the kettle, you pour some water in it and let it in there until it starts boiling. You stand in front of the door with the keypad and you just enter the numbers the receptionist gave you. Even if the keypad is fucked so that each button has two numbers like I had to deal with it took me two times to get it right.

It's not rocket science, some people just haven't learned to use their brain because they had everything handed to them. This excludes all boomers because I can understand if they're confused by electronics, but it's all a matter of willing to learn.
>>
I once got a blowjob in the hostel shared bathroom. It was like 3am and we were afraid people would hear us. I just met her too lol
>>
>>1439238
I got a blowjob by a Korean girl, this story is pretty believable. I was shocked by how easy it was. I walked off and she DMd me so I came back and walked her to the shared bathroom then I unveiled my penis and she laughed and started sucking it.

I wasn't drunk but I had a "shot of courage"
>>
>>1449591
>But these things are made to be intuitive

Your words betray you my friend. Intuitive would mean people don't have trouble with this stuff. Intuitive things don't get people confused or have them asking questions. The things you are talking about have obviously stumped enough people to frustrate you, and are therefore not intuitive. You might be a really bright guy, or you might forget the time you had to learn the ropes yourself. Either way, these things are obviously not intuitive.
>>
>>1443265
never had an issue with that, dont think its widespread in SEA at least
>>
>>1443653
>just not be in the mood by the time you get back
thats true though (not 100% of c but high chance)
>>
>>1447962
>then spent the better part of an hour crying and rambling about how his girlfriend/wife/whatever left him because of his tiny penis
top kek
>>
I piss in the shower every morning, flick boogas at other peoples bed and yeah
>>
I was in a 6-people dorm room in Prague. There was a French-speaking couple sleeping in separate bunk beds. In the middle of the night, the girl went over to the guy's bed. Her noise woke me up. They cuddled and I waited to see if they were going to do anything else, but they just slept together as far as I could see.
>>
I always stay in co-ed dorms. and I always sleep naked. the best part is when I'm on the bottom bunk and some girl is on the top. when she climbed down from the top bunk in the morning and I'm laying there totally unconverted. pretty funny.
the last time this happened, she was travelling with a guy friend who was on the bottom bunk nearby. she climbed down, saw my cock and balls totally out and she went over and woke up her friend. they both laughed a little. later on, I was still pretending to be sleeping and everyone else had left the room. I saw her take her phone out and take a few shots of me laying there naked. it was great. I got hard as she took photos. still "asleep"

then I rolled over and pretended that i was just waking up. I said hello to her, got out of bed and walked over to take a piss. still totally naked. and semi hard. she was still in the room when I came back. she smiled.
>>
>>1449982
bro she was laughing cause you had a small dick lmao
>>
naw. it's pretty big. and that cockring really makes it swell up.

but either way, she stood a few feet away in her panties and took photos of my cock and balls. pretty cool.

it's happened before. a few times
>>
>>1449982
Dude you need help
>>
>>1449982
lmao they laughed at the small size of your ugly ass wiener now get professional psychiatric help before you rape anyone weirdo
>>
>>1449988
If you ever visit my country I'll have you removed asap
>>
oh calm down. it's just a cock. we've all seen them before
>>
>>1450008
Get help and it's average dude calm down.
Now seek help for your exhibitionism problem. Weird creep
>>
File: 1533741594547.jpg (27 KB, 444x354)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1449988
>it's happened before
>>
On nights that I know I will get laid I jerk off in the showers so I wouldn't nut so fast. People sometimes notice but doesn't care. Not once has a guy offered to 'help,' like in the movies.
>>
File: 1533898633521.gif (1.64 MB, 680x499)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>1450008
>>
>>1450021
>Not once has a guy offered to 'help,' like in the movies.
???
>>
>>1449988
>Sleeping with a cock ring

Great idea retard
>>
File: 1324280517466.png (860 KB, 1312x1014)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>1449561
>dude why are you assuming everybody knows how a basic door key works, don't be so keyist
>>
>>1437408
Great story
>>
>>1442096
just like in my doujins
>>
>>1450098
I bet he's one of the retards I described and is now coping that everything is receptionists fault. At this point I describe everything like I'm talking to a child and even then people still have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>1450098
>>1450201
No you are both idiots and you don't get it, if it's actually user friendly than the user will be able to use it with no issues

you basically said you saw person after person have an issue with a particular thing, which obviously means it's not user friendly. If something is user friendly there aren't stories like this.
>>
>>1443280
Being this jobless.
>>
>>1448227
How does one have sex while traveling? I’ve been at it in Europe for a month and I haven’t gotten anything, it’s like girls aren’t even interested in me. Meanwhile back home in the states I do well for myself.
>>
>>1438685
i remember jacking off loudly in bathrooms where other people could hear me in japan
also i came on the toilet seat and didnt bother cleaning up lol
>>
How the fuck do you guys get laid
i've travelled all over the world and i've never even gotten female attention
im not fat or especially ugly even
i am hispanic though
>>
>>1451027
same way you get laid at home.
If you don't get laid at home, you know what your problem is. Glad I could help
>>
>>1451027
You have to get over the awkwardness of just sitting down next to random girls and talking. Might not work all the time but if you're not a completely weird then with the help of alcohol its you should get some
>>
>>1451027
>i am hispanic though
This is going to limit your market obviously. Especially in Asia,Middle East,South America,Africa.

You have slightly worse odds than white guys in western countries but it's easy to work on it. Contrary to all these incels crying on 4chan white guys still have the best chances it's just how the world works. You have to compensate by being a nice person while being funny and sociable at the same time.
>>
Most hostels I were in people never talked to each other.
>>
>>1451050
this
ive only ever been to asian hostels though
>>
>>1451046
>seeing the dating world as a market where every human is defined by it's market value
sad
>>
>>1451046
>says a white guy
>>
>>1451019
How do you jack off loudly?

Do you scream "I'm coming"? Porn on full volume?
>>
>>1451152
hispanic here
he's right
abroad as a tourist white guys get the most attention and even where im from they're seen as exotic (as long as you're decent and not some pasty napoleon looking mf)
i went to asia though so maybe they just though i was indian or ME
any places where a hispanic guy gets treated like a white guy?
>>
>>1451027
I'm Hispanic (Mexican) and I have got attention from a few girls in London and Germany. Didn't do anything cause I have a gf tho
>>
Can this weird and perverted thread die already
>>
>>1442978
This guy understands
>>
File: IMG_5934.png (52 KB, 133x336)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>cute German chick staying in the same 6 person dorm as me
>find some dead bed bugs while doing my laundry
>put one of them in her bed
>ask if she wants to go out for some drinks
>we go out and get wasted
>get back to the hostel
>point out the bed bug in her bed
>she gets grossed out
>tell her we can share my bed
>cuddle and squeeze her titties all night
>>
>>1451275
Fuck off to Reddit faggit
>>
>>1451742
does it trigger you be told the truth - that you are a depraved creep? aside from the 'epic story bro' comments on 4chan what good is going to come from behaviour like 'pretending you're asleep and leaving your dick hanging out'
>>
>>1451759
We can laugh at those idiots and post screenshots of that in r/4chan
>>
>>1437915
well..... post em faggot
>>
I play wonder wall at hostel common spaces. Gets me laid everytime.
>>
>>1440026
Me too
>>
>be 33 y-o at a hostel in Bangkok for 2 weeks
>some young couple from Alabama or something shows up
>it's their 1st trip outside the US and they're really excited
>I can tell they're not from a big city because the girl is WAY hotter than the dude, and they seem clueless about everything
>can tell the girl seems really into me (nervously smiling everytime I stare at her with my blue eyes)
>befriend them and we agree to go out clubbing the next evening
>I run into the girl in the lobby the next day at like 6pm, and apparently the dude is in bed sick from the food or something
>tell her meh whatever, we'll go out once he feels better
>she then smiles and tells me she will go out with me afterall, because they have to leave Bangkok in less than 2 days so the boyfriend said that was fine if she wanted to go out one last time
>fast-forward to 3am
>her whole body is shaking from yet another orgasm as I am creampie'ing her (apparently her bf was the 1st guy she had sex with and had a small penis)
>the next day the boyfriend is fine so we go out and have dinner together
>the dude goes out to take a piss eventually
>she begins to touch my groin with her feet, saying she wants to meet up with me as soon as her boyfriend is sleeping (pulls out a bottle of sleeping pills from her purse and puts 3 of them in her bf's beer
>looks back me, winks and licks her lips with her tongue in a sensual manner
>suddenly, hear a very loud and annoying sound, everything arounds me is pitch dark
>my alarm clock shows 5am and I need to get ready for work
>masturbate in the shower and spend the whole day in my cubicle, dreaming of a better life
>>
>>1441770
Teach me senpai
>>
>>1452424
You funny bastard ;)
>>
>>1451212
Haiti or Brazil.
>>
>>1452424
Nice

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.