[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 555x555)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
So I just finished watching the finale, what did I think of it?
>>
Bravo Vince
>>
best show ever made
>>
>>100737098
>he hasn't watched better call Saul yet

Also you thought his wife was a whorish bitch and his kid was a cripple
>>
It's a great show. It isn't perfect and it has some flaws but overall it is thoroughly enjoyable and is one of the greatest tv shows of all time
>>
You thought it was stupid and Jesse should've died
>>
>>100737176
Nice milquetoast safe opinion you fucking fraud, do you possess any genuine convinctions?
>>
>>100737251
>if you dont utterly love or venomously hate something, you have no opinion
>>
>>100737291
Welcome to 4chan
>>
File: 1524333147957.jpg (18 KB, 532x350)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
He got off too easy.
>>
>>100737098
You were pissed that Walter died and never got caught.
>>
>>100737732
was he the autism?
>>
It's a good show with some of the best cinematography on television. Great soundtrack and general aesthetic with some montage scenes that are reminiscent of Goodfellas (Layla). There are, however, a lot of plot points that are way too convenient - it wraps up almost too nicely. Walt's a genius which makes him a bit of a Mary Sue at times. The show also tries too hard to be epic; way too many confrontation scenes where two characters say overly dramatic things to each other (say my name, I am the one who knocks etc.). The ending felt very emotional at the time but in hindsight was too convenient (there's a green text doing the rounds that highlights all these lazy plot points).

It's a good show. Very aesthetic, often funny and with some really emotional and exciting moments. It's great entertainment, but to me it doesnt reach the heights of The Sopranos which was more subtle and mature, if inferior in terms of cinematography
>>
>>100737098
you thought baby blue should be your new ringtone
>>
I think in Ozymandias, Walt wanted to be arrested because it was giving him a glorious end to his story. But when Jack killed Hank and Gomie and just said "here's 10 mil, whatever", it robbed him of that. He didn't care about the 70 mil Jack & co took, he didn't care about his family, he cared about going out like the big kingpin he wanted everyone to know he was. Not the little bitch in the pilot that's on bended knee cleaning Chad's car.

So he resurfaced in Felina to go out the way he wanted to.

And he does it just like how Gus does his thing in Salud, with the Cartel. Appearing under the guise of brokering some business deal, submissive and weak. Walt comes to Todd and Lydia telling them he's out of money, offering this new method of cooking with no methlymine or whatever. He knew Todd would pass this info onto to Jack and appear like he has nothing at all and desperately needs this deal to work, but of course that's all a lie. And in Salud, Gus appears to be submitting to the Cartel and visiting Mexico under the guise of a (false) business deal. Handing over his chemist, half of his empire, but that's a lie. Gus's partner, way in the past, being the thing the Cartel took from him. Gus poisons them all, including himself. Walt uses a big gun to shoot at everyone, including himself. Gus even protected Jesse from drinking the poison by saying "this one's an addict, I need him sober", just like how Walt leaped onto Jesse to protect him from bullets. Mike garrotes that guy that killed his man at the farm, Jesse garrotes Todd.

It really is something when you think about it.
>>
reddit tier show
>>
>>100737098
You liked it more because you didnt have to wait forever for a mediocre finally because the show got so popular vince second guessed every decision he made
>>
>>100737098
K I N O

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.