[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1531290808247.png (1.42 MB, 1439x2013)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
you're on FUCKING NOTICE, NAZIS
>>
what consequences?
>>
>>100951675
>alien core audience by ruining every SW character, shitting on SW lore, and introducing feminist/SJW propoganda
>sales go down in response
>Disney's response is to keep doing it and bitch on social media that the core audience is retarded man babies
>Will double down in future movies and throw away billions

You can't make this shit up
>>
File: 1260241845234.jpg (59 KB, 587x456)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>100951737
>>alien core audience
>>
Stop watching and caring about Star Wars
>>
>>100951736
They'll call you an incel
>>
File: cyberpolice.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>100951675
IS HE CALLING THE CYBER POLICE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZpLRiDS0_U
>>
As far as I'm concerned, being forced to watch the bastardizstioncof Star Wars that was TLJ was consequence enough. There is nothing more disney can do to me, other than break into my house and kill my cat.
>>
>>100951736
If you harass directors then no one of any talent will do star wars or by extension, anything possibly interesting.

A noble but misguided opinion.
>>
>>100951875
Disney has not showed any desire to make good films so I really don't care about them not being able to hire real talent or whatever.
>>
>>100951875
no one of any talent has done star wars since 2005
>>
>>100952567
>no one of any talent has done star wars since 1983
ftfy
>>
I don't give enough fucks to read the article, but couldn't it be that this is talking about those facebook groups made to put effort and energy into boycotting Disney and Star Wars? the same guys that were trying to mess with Black Panther's RT score? if that's the case then it's a bit more reasonable for there to be consequences, legal ones even.

But if they're talking about people who disliked the movies and/or lost interest in the next ones, then they need to get their head out of their asses.
>>
>>100951675
>People don't like that they diversified the movie
>threaten to diversify the movie even more unless people shut up
Go right ahead...you'll be killing Star Wars for millions more people.
>>
File: ftekofk.gif (1.2 MB, 500x280)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>100952627
i disagree
>>
File: 1470352686489.png (85 KB, 291x344)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>100951675
>makes reasonable point
>T-THEY'RE CALLING US NAZIS
>>
>>100951675
Yeah, doubling-down on being wrong certainly worked out well for the Ghostbusters reboot. That's good company you're in right there.
>>
File: rightsideofhistory.jpg (96 KB, 978x297)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>100953059
>trying to disciplinate customers as if they were babies
>"makes reasonable point"
pick one
>>
we live in the timeline where movie directors threaten their customers and not otherwise

really distopian
>>
>>100953197
what does any of this have to do with what that article says?
keep SEETHING
>>
File: 1526703585912.jpg (606 KB, 1024x1024)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>100951675
>OMG MUH CHILDHOOD FRANCHISE REEE
>STOP RUINING IT
>>
>>100951835
YOU FREAKING FRICKS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5d42w4ZcY4
>>
>Mouseketeer knocks on my door asking to see my Star Wars episode 23 ticket
>oh shit
>say I lost the ticket on the way back from the theater
>breaks down my door and discovers I don’t own any porg merchandise
>savagely beats me and takes me to Disney jail where I have to waggle a bone at a dog who has the keys to my cell
>>
>>100951855
If you didn't give up after tfa you got what you deserved.
>>
that aint workin
>>
>>100953213
The producer is a subsidiary to the consumer. A content producer is not in the position of saying "guise, if you stop giving us money we will make worst stuff and you won't even buy it!". People will just laugh because that's exactly what they want when they boycott something.
>>
>>100953286
THATS the way you do it
>>
>>100953298
that's not the point they were making at all
>>
>>100952680
>if that's the case then it's a bit more reasonable for there to be consequences, legal ones even.
90s born queers were a mistake
>>
>>100951875
that's Disney's problem though.
>>
File: Inteligent.png (35 KB, 372x300)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>100951832
more like INTcel
>>
>>100953331
I guess it's pointless trying to argue with an imageboard shitter.
>>
>>100951875
Star wars cant be saved anyway, let it burn.
>>
>>100953197
*opens up a can of monster*
*siiiip*
*plays IS Defense instead of Battlefield*
Eyyup, just another day. Good thing the video game industry is big enough to have alternatives to SJW filth.
>>
>>100953397
You're clearly retarded so let me spell it out for you:

Manbabies sending death and rape threats, starting boycott campaigns, harassing people on social media, all that shit makes it unpleasant for a director to work for Star Wars.
Talented directors can get any project they want, so why would one choose Star Wars and all the baggage it comes with?
This is not a threat. This is something that will happen regardles of whether anyone wants it to happen or not, as long as Star Wars fans keep being toxic.
>>
>>100953481
>Manbabies
Shill term. You outed yourself as a shill. Seeya.
>>
>>100953497
>gets BTFO
>y-you're a shill
like clockwork
>>
>>100952978
>talent
"an ending isnt unless its needlessly sad :^("
He draws some pretty pictures so thats cool i guess
>>
>>100953508
>uses shill tactics
>gets called out
>NO YOU CAN'T CALL ME A SHILL THAT'S NOT ALLOWED REEEEEEE
Hmmm didn't I see this exact same strategy in a BvS thread? Wonder why. Maybe it's because you use the same Disney handbook.
>>
>>100953566
crazy faggot
>>
>>100953594
Another victory. Easy wins when they train everyone to do the same thing.
>>
>>100953481
Good. Stars Wars is already dead, might as well bury it.
>>
>>100953481
>starting boycott campaigns, harassing people on social media, all that shit makes it unpleasant for a director to work for Star Wars.
That's not the point they were making at all. I thought you were the purist who knew all about that article and was steelmanning their arguments. Seems you are just some shitter.

>Talented directors can get any project they want
That can't be further from the truth. You can't just pick any multimillionaire investment you want you retard. There are dozens and dozens of directors that basically live on family money. They don't have a choice, they will direct any movie they are offered Rian Johnson was one of them, he and many other directors essentially have to beg TV producers so they can write and direct a single TV show episode.

>This is something that will happen regardles of whether anyone wants it to happen or not
Yes, and fans want that to happen you retard. Which is what I already wrote. They want movies that aren't loyal enough to fail and Disney to be afraid. Like I said, you fucking idiot, they'll just laugh while bleeding heart feminists like Rian Johnson beg for their money.
>>
>>100953563
He fucked that one up still not as bad as Darling in the Franxx ending

Clone Wars was entertaining though and through
>>
>>100952680
>its illegal to call to boycott a film!
>Disney will be hurt financially so they should sue
You are what is known as a paypig.
>>
>>100953658
>responding to a shill
He won't give up no matter how right you are. That's what he's paid for.
>>
>>100951675
Is there a specific reason we're starting 50 of these same Star Wars bawww threads every day? Can someone explain to me why you faggots have been complaining about a shiny outer space movie for children for the past 7 months?
>>
>>100952680
>facebook groups made to put effort and energy into boycotting Disney and Star Wars? the same guys that were trying to mess with Black Panther's RT score?
Those were both false flags.
>>
>>100953563
Is this loss?
>>
>>100953740
Because these threads are more entertaining than the movies were.
>>
>>100953481
The boycott is there because people don't care about star wars anymore, if Disney keeps shitting out shit movies they're the one loosing money, the hardcore fans made their choice and they want none of what Disney has to offer and Disney has made clear that they don't want to cater to them anymore.

Hardcore fans don't want disney wars anymore, how is it a terrible consequences for them that poor Disney can't hire anyone for their films ?
Plus Disney has already replaced Edwards during reshoots, Lord and Miller during shooting and Trevorrow (well I wouldn't consider him talented but still) before shooting, Disney and Lucasfilm couldn't handle their directors before the fan backlash so...
>>
File: rbp.jpg (24 KB, 480x392)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>1990s
>star wars had been dead forever, it's some shitty old boomer trilogy of movies your dad likes alongside westerns and black and white talk shows
>get another trilogy
>it's shit, nobody cares
>2010+
>gets yet another trilogy and everybody suddenly likes it because the original is now the film equivalent of dadrock and you're not a proper normie unless you like aerosmith because you heard one of their songs once, and shitty old boomer movies

daily reminder that star wars was always a shit and EA literally researched how to milk the star wars goys the hardest and discovered that the entire fandom is essentially retards trying to one up each other to fit in

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-11-star-wars-fans-want-to-be-the-number-one-star-wars-fan
>>
"This is what it sounds like, when jews cry...."
>>
>>100951675
what disney and the new wars creators dont respect, is that hardcore star wars fans have written better fan fiction over the years in comparison to the last jedi.
i'd enjoy the fact people are raising hell and if the powers that be pout..so be it
>>
>>100953197
>I will find myself on the right side of history
cant stand these people
>>
>>100951675
Yea thats gonna put the disenfranchised butts back into those empty seats. Smart marketing.
>>
>>100953301
THAT LITTLE FAGGOT GOT HIS OWN JET AIRPLANE
>>
>>100951736
less money for jews
>>
>>100951736
They are going to get Lynch to do a Star Wars for real thinking they are gonna alienate those damn men but they'll laugh all the way to bank when he retcons Laura Dern into a good character and fills the movie with good waifus. Also it's not like he hasn't done a Disney movie before.
>>
>>100953846
>nobody cared about the prequel trilogy
you weren't alive back then if you think this
>>
File: smh fam.jpg (32 KB, 534x300)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>100952978
why are they wearing raincoats
>>
>>100955022
Because it's raining
>>
Most people didn't "boycott" Solo. They didn't like TLJ so they didn't go see the next movie in the franchise. That's not the same thing.
>>
>>100955052
but they're already wearing their suits
>>
In what way is boycotting a movie different to not going to see it again?
>>
>>100955169
Boycotting infers a conscious decision to avoid something on the basis of a personal opposition to the purported quality of said thing.
>>
>>100955201
But aren't those things indistinguishable where a bad movie is concerned? Who isn't opposed to paying to sit through a shit movie?
>>
>>100955290
Boycotting also implies a kind of vocal opposition to that thing. I think it's more likely to be called a boycott if you have a large contingent of people who are complaining about something and not going to see it as a form of protest rather than a silent group who just don't want to see it.
>>
>>100954978
I was, obviously is was a relatively big deal because it was shilled hard and you couldn't go anywhere without seeing obi-wan coca cola, but it wasn't on the level of nu-star wars at fucking all, every normie loves this shit now because of the larp
>>
>>100953197
>history has sides
>you are on the side that will win
why do people talk about history if what they really mean is 1945 - present?
>>
>>100955090
So what's the problem with adding another layer to help keep their equipment dry?
>>
>>100955201
>hear movie is shit
>don't go because you don't want to see a shitty movie
is that a boycott?
>>
>>100951675
consequences will never be the same
>>
>>100955439
because its excessive?
>>
>>100953059
https://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1470352686489/
Oh nononononoAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>100955475
You're excessive, nerd.
>>
>>100953724
What happened with franxx? Never bothered watching it. Was it rushed? My one issue with nujack was the love interest character and rushed fan service battle near the end.
>>
>>100951806

That's kind of what happened.

Who here is actually going to see the next film?
>>
>>100955480
I hope he's getting paid because what sort of sad sack would shill like that for free?
>>
>>100955444
>>100955336
>>
>>100953358
>>100953298
>There will be social consequences for turning down my product.
>My product is how I try to influence society.

I don't know what kind of statement that is, but it's an SJW threat if there ever was one.
>>
>>100955588
You didn't even read the article, did you?
>I don't know what kind of statement that is
Yeah, no shit
>>
>>100953481

Kathleen had already harassed enough directors to that effect.

You are not quiet grasping that movies are made long before any real reactions from fans. Kathleen however is right there during filming like a vulture.
>>
>>100951736
Mouseketeer Death Squads
>>
>>100955512
>was it rushed?

Oh man where do I begin.

Basically 1-15 have some seriously good stuff, albeit with some filler but its generally well structured and the drama is fulfilling. They could have ended the show there, and should have. It wouldn't be perfect but at least it could be called competent.

After that it gets weird. Not End of Evangelion weird, more like Riverdale season 2 where the plot has no direction whatsoever and they throw everything cliche wise into it and it becomes a car wreck with aliens and diebuster references and Mitsuru and Kokoro enjoy a teen pregnancy and wedding and then memory erasure except they kind of get their memories back by the end and Naomi was alive all along in a secret cold sleep chamber with all the other pilots who dropped out of the program also she's a lesbian and Zero Two becomes a giant mech princesss pic related and goes into space with Hiro who has blue horns for some reason and they die in the end defeating the surprise aliens on their homeworld except they get reincarnated on a rebuilt earth thousand years later and the aliens aren't even destroyed it's so bad goddamn the first episode was actually really good IMO in terms of set up why did it have to let me down so bad
>>
>>100955533
I’m convinced it’s false flagging from someone who truly hates Disney and wants people to remain pissed off at them
>>
>>100955851
B & R if true
>>
>>100955783
So it followed in typical trigger fashion with the ending. That really sucks.
>>
>>100951736
They're gonna make the next movie even shittier, that'll show those fanboys
>>
>>100951736
They're gonna make another movie
>>
>>100951736
Crashing the movie. With no survivors.

They are seriously planning to sabotage their own movie. If the mouse doesn't wrangle them in and euthanize some of them Star Wars will be a dead franchise within the next two years. It's already maimed beyond repair.
>>
>>100956215
The mouse needs to grasp the concept of never reinforcing failure.
The trilogy will almost certainly end on a dud, maybe even a bomb, and they can’t change that, since consumer trust in them is shattered. What they can do is lay foundations for a clean house that can be trusted, and starting now is the only way it will be seen as a legitimate effort, rather than “trilogy's Over anyway, let’s see if we can sucker them into watching a few more before we shelve it”
>>
>>100951736
Not the same ones.
>>
>>100956215
I think that what they're trying to do is make people watch EP9 by saying shit like if you don't you're a manbaby and a nazi then when EP9 is a hit they will start making articles of how they were right and that's how they will "win back the fanbase".
I hope no one falls for this shit.
>>
File: michael mousenberg2.png (283 KB, 500x500)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>100951736
>>
File: 90a.png (964 KB, 680x1020)
964 KB
964 KB PNG
that 30 year old boomer who prefers the prequels over the sequels.
>>
>>100957152
Im 19 and i like the original trilogy more than the prequels

What i am?
>>
>>100953257
>savagely beats me and takes me to Disney jail where I have to waggle a bone at a dog who has the keys to my cell
kek
>>
>>100957190
Fucking zoomer
>>
>>100957190
Post pictures of yourself in women's underwear.
>>
>>100953197
>"Why can't I make a character that looks like me?"
>answer by blaming the child instead of how things worked in the 1940s
An acceptable answer would be the truth, which is that women didn't fight in WWII. There's nothing there that would harm a little girl's self esteem.
>>
File: 1458877037969.png (193 KB, 488x488)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>100951675
>consequences

What are they going to do? I didn't pay 4 billion $ for this shit and invested billions more into parks, merchandise and movies.
>>
>>100957359
Even better, why do you want your little girl to play an M rated game where you kill people?
>>
File: 1530495154257.gif (1.55 MB, 320x218)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>100951835
>tfw found out yesterday that jessi got knocked up and aborted at least twice, got fat, now goes by damien, did tranny porn, and ended up in a wheelchair
>>
File: 1358064274735.jpg (67 KB, 500x333)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>100955618
I don't get how TLJ was even made if this is true. I get she's a hack and yadda yadda yadda, but you'd think after all the experience she has with the franchise she wouldn't let this pile ever see the light of day.

Were they that certain they could stick it to the fans and force them to watch their agenda ridden garbage just because it was Star Wars? Was there literally no quality control whatsoever just because they thought the brand was that air tight?

It really boggles my mind, and I can't wait for someone to blow the lid off what happened behind the scenes.
>>
>>100955480
>15+ pages

oh no no no no no no n on o n oNO N Ono no onfeas noafnosdafonfad jhbkudsabiljf hvbHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>100953481
>manbabies
>toxic
you're really bad at pretending you're not reddit
>>
>>100957473
I feel bad for her dad.
>>
>>100956067
Holy fuck that's cruel.
>>
>>100955783
do pink and blue remember each other at least? or is this another one of those angel beats endings where it turns out they reincarnated into the past and they are actually mitsuru and kokoro without their memories?
>>
>>100951875

But that's happening already. JJ Abrams gave us the mediocre Force Awakens, Rian Johnson gave us the atrocious Last Jedi, and coming up we have Abrams again and Dabid and Dabid who took Game of Thrones and ran it into the ground.

They could bring in fucking Uwe Boll and I'd be MORE excited about that because at this stage Star Wars is a garbage fire burning down the galaxy.
>>
>>100952567
woke, based and repilled

>>100952627
cringe, unbased and bluepilled
>>
>>100957405
It's Disney who is finished. They knew what Kennedy was up to. But was a part of their globalist plan, but with their globalist agenda killing the goose that laid the golden egg, it could prove to be problematic.
>>
>>100957473
I guess consequences were never the same after all
>>
ITT: /pol/ (aka /r/the_Donald) incels
>>
>>100957473
Be proud, for we successfully proved that we have the very same social reconditioning power the Jews uses subversively. We're as capable as the Jews are.
>>
>>100957475
Because it had the purple head dyke who ultimately "saves" the day, and Leia flying in space, and Rey being even more of a Mary Sue and finally, tlj deconstructed and spat all over the most iconic character of all time, Luke Skywalker. I hate Kathleen Kennedy, JJ and Disney!
>>
>>100957190
dishonest loser virgin
>>
>>100957475
>Was there literally no quality control whatsoever just because they thought the brand was that air tight?
The suits were thrilled with TLJ and legitimately thought it'd be the next ESB of the franchise.
>>
>>100956067
Someone contact the Geneva convention
>>
>>100957526
He dead
>>
>>100954626

The luttle fegget is a millioonaire
>>
>>100952680
1) RT review bombing has never worked - despite Black Panther having significantly more backlash than Star Wars among right wing "boycott" groups it still has a very high audience score. The whole narrative that negative audience reception = concerted efforts to attack a film is unironically corporate propaganda.

2) Legal action as a response to review bombing is absolute madness. Making that illegal would require changing current US law in such a way to say that negative reviews equate to a loss of profit which is illegal, thus setting a precedent for any and all criticism of a corporation for anything being hypothetically considered "slander". Can you imagine not being able to complain about, say, an oil spill because mentioning it could cause the company doing the drilling to receive negative attention and therefore lose profit?
>>
>>100957701
see
>>100953370
>>
>>100953481

Not even a fan of Rouge One but nobody got harassed over that because it wasn't a completely fucking atrocious movie that shat on the OT and it's characters like TLJ. And R1 was also filled with SJW nonsense.
>>
>>100958335
The reactions to Solo are also nearly as bad.
Anyone that seriously believes that fans are shitting on TLJ because of sexism and racism and not because they aren't happy with the movie is retarded.
>>
>>100951737
It really shows how they're not trying to make money or even entertain anymore.
I was too excited about the new movies to see it before TLJ but they really did fuck this thing up from the beginning.
They pushed their agenda so hard that they lost sight of everything else.

They've gone so far into their own world that they've managed to alienate fans who love the series so much that when they were starved for content those fans made up elaborate backstories for background characters.
>>
GET IN LINE
WATCH OUR MOVIES
BUY OUR PRODUCTS
VOTE HILLARY
OR ELSE
>>
>>100958828
>They pushed their agenda so hard that they lost sight of everything else.
I wonder what happened, TFA and RO weren't that heavy with feminism, only a polfag could get that impression.
But then TLJ introduced Holdo, Rose and made Rey a 100% Mary Sue. Then Solo introduced the SJW femputer and had a scene implying that Lando puts his dick in it.
>>
>>100953242
Is that Jason Blaha?
>>
>>100953281
I totally bought the BS they were selling then. Looking back it's obvious what was happening but I couldn't see it then.
>>
>>100953197
>right side of history
>historically incorrect
what did she mean by this
>>
File: leo.jpg (31 KB, 237x239)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>100951736
Yeah, serious consequences for THEM. Kennedy and Johnson are put out on the street, playing harmonica for nickels.
>>
It's time to just admit it: TLJ was a kino for the ages. /tv/ is never gonna stop talking about it forever, it was just that impactful.
>>
>>100955516
nope. they boycotted but still care
>>
>>100958989
It changed cinematic history as we know it. It was so bad that they made the next Star Wars movie bomb.
>>
>>100955169
in the first case you start an incel facebook group and whine every day like a manbaby
in the second case you just stop watching and ignore the whole thing
>>
>>100952680
The review bombings is litteral fake news. There were....by actual moviegoers. Otherwise, it wouldnt explain why the same has been witnessed on all sites, like the french one allocine.
On the opposite, a large part of comments saying the movie was good are very suspicious and look like bots and fake reviews. Some posted BEFORE the first screenings. Yep.
If a journalist tells you something, the truth is probably the opposite.
>>
>>100958989
this but unironically. it's the sign of true art
>>
>>100955169
boycotting involves a political decision unrelated to the movie itself, it's similar to a protest. eg Rian called everyone manbabies so I won't see any star wars movies again
>>
>>100959054
>anons making multiple accounts to review-bomb = actual movie goers
technivally you're not wrong
>>
>>100953846
News that Lucas was making another prequel trilogy had sent people in a frenzy for years.

Back to TMNT, retard
>>
File: 1531324881347.png (894 KB, 1542x1636)
894 KB
894 KB PNG
>>100952627
>>
>>100959107
Technically, in France, its not what happened and its easy to understand it when you read the comments.
Maybe a few anons did that, but not enough to tip the scales, so the the facts are the facts:
The movies are largelly hated, and many positive reviews look like botposting.
This narrative is just dumb.
And people can be outraged when something they love is carefully destroyed and the ones who did it spit in their faces.
>>
File: 1433335290439.jpg (9 KB, 200x218)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>Threatening the fans
Why the fuck
>>
>>100956067
underrated
>>
what the fuck is a business threatening its customers? holy hell this is some next level something i just cant understand what that something is
>>
File: 379116.jpg (96 KB, 898x701)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>100951675
LOL he's not even a star wars director yet and he's already choking on dick
>>
>>100959198
>>100959293
what are they threatening them with?
>>
>>100959537
only thing i can think of is they are going to make the next 50 movies even worse to piss people off? i wouldnt know i dont watch this shit
>>
>>100959537
The director they're quoting is the guy who is directing the not made yet Boba Fett movie.

And teh consequences he's talking about are that no good directors will want to work on Star Wars movies. You know, good directors like that fat-faced ginger fuck.
>>
>>100959519
That quote is hilarious. Especially when the first group is critics and the second group is the general audience.
>>
>>100951875
If Disney sells Lucasfilm does that mean the sequels can be remade? As long as Mark is alive and well there is still time.
>>
File: 1522461611775.jpg (26 KB, 480x358)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>100959519
that's the same as "I was just pretending to be stupid, I troll you lololol"
he's literally a faggot kid
>>
>>100960041
depends on the deal but generally yes they could be as they belong to lucasfilm.
>>
>>100957473
>>100957720
I remember vividly; Jessi Slaughter was the happening that tore /b/ apart. Half the board thought it was funny, half the board that it was cringey picking on a fucking 12 year old. The half with any sense left /b/, the remainder took over 4chan. Who knew at that moment how horrible this site would become in the aftermath?
>>
>>100951736
Next movie will have at least two interracial gay sex scene with atleast one tranny. And light sabers will be stap ons now.
>>
Ahahahaha what fucking consequences? More shitty SJWars movies with some fat black bitch and other worthless cunts and bugmen dictating the story? We are free. SW is one good trilogy with an excellent second part and some good video games, books and other assorted products mostly based on that trilogy. Anything else is worthless fluff.
>>
>>100951736
They are going to take a page from the Democrats, and double down on the BS that got them into their mess in the first place,
What an exciting time to be alive.
>>
>>100960537
They already literally made Luke a chimo holding his metephoric cock over his nephews sleeping body.

He then experiences so much guilt for raping his male ward he self isolates.

While the rape victim becomes an angry at life rape victim lashing out at the world that failed to protect him.

How much lower could they honestly go?
>>
>>100957190
A faggot
>>
>>100956328
But that would be a rational move therefore they wom't do that. If you think they are acting on conventional financial rationality, you haven't been paying attention. They are clearly not doing this to make money. In fact they don't even care if they lose money. They are full on dedicated in the ideology business at this point, not the moneymaking business.
>>
>>100951736
This, did Johnson actually say there will be consequences or is it just a shill going reeee because their friend is getting fired at Lucasfilm for being a toxic employee? Any tweets to follow up? Johnson doesn't miss the chance to make like his president
>>
File: Spoiler Image (21 KB, 350x348)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>100951736
Unforseen Consequences
>>
>>100962346
HALF LIFE
FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES
>>
>>100962346
Wake up, Ms. Kennedy. Wake up and...sssmell... the a-shesss...
>>
>>100955783
>he liked franxx
you dumb fucks will eat anything up I guess
>>
>>100958893
I don't know about the femdroid. They seemed to be taking the piss out of SJWs with how Lando and co. never took her rambling seriously.
>>
>>100962346
WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT
>>
>>100951675
How many times a day are we gonna have this thread i wonder
>>
>>100963264
Every fucking day, until the next film gets sharted out. I will never understand why faggots here still get upset over a children's laser sword movie. Don't they have jobs?
>>
>>100951736
they will never be the same
>>
>>100960346
Hey newfag
>>
I hope you understood Rian's deconstructionalist masterpiece /tv/
>>
I'm wondering if this whole threat of "if the fans continue to be toxic then us directors won't direct your movies anymore!" is just a setup for Rian Johnson not getting his trilogy. I kind of feel like they painting up the fans being extremely "toxic" so Rian can say "Well I decided not to make the Star Wars trilogy they promised me because they fans are so terrible!" Then they will publish a bunch of articles about how "toxic" fans are driving directors from making movies once again doubling down on the smear campaign against fandoms.
>>
>>100953197
>"Why can't I make a character that looks like me?"
When we were little shits and my sister wanted to play FIFA with me I would just lie and say the guys with long hair were women.
>>
>>100960346
Moralfags leaving improved the site
>>
>>100963315
The people who start these threads do it because it is their job.
>>
>>100963561
I bet they do it for free as well
>>
>>100957475
>Were they that certain they could stick it to the fans and force them to watch their agenda ridden garbage just because it was Star Wars? Was there literally no quality control whatsoever just because they thought the brand was that air tight?

Probably.
Before TLJ happened, Star Wars fans were known by the rest of the nerddom to be the most uncritical of all, the kind of people who would eat literal shit off the floor and beg for seconds if somebody pressed the imprint of Darth Vader on the turd first. You seemingly couldn't make a Star Wars product so cynical and awful that the fans wouldn't buy it.

That's why TLJ is so remarkable. It proved that there is a limit after all. And that limit, it seems, was taking a huge fat dump on Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>100963557
Moralfags are still infesting the site. Now it's a bunch of MAGAfags moaning about christian values, abortion and degeneracy. I wish they'd go away and let me post about my anime in peace.
>>
>>100951675
If you don't like it don't watch it. Why is this so hard for both Nazis and nigger lovers to understand?
>>
>>100953197
the dude is talking about a virtual reality game where you shoot at other pixels
'i feel fundamentally to my core'

have some fucking perspective
>>
>>100963584
come on now no one is that pathetic
>>
>>100951773
underrated post
>>
>>100963632
>If you don't like it don't watch it

Exactly what's been happening. That's why TLJ died off immediately after the opening and Solo was born dead.
What, you meant "stop complaining about it"? No. No, that's never going to happen. Nonono.
>>
>>100958904
Isn’t that the guy who stole his father in law’s Cadillac and lives off of welfare and YouTube as revenue while he gives terrible fitness advice
>>
>>100959637
I had no idea we could lose something we never had in the first place.
>>
>>100951773
kek
>>
>>100955414
>tiberius gracchus is seconds away from being murdered by opposing political elite
>last words are “at least I’m on the right side of history”
>>
Last Jedi is an okay movie. Rose is a shit character and the Canto Bight sequence is awful. Rest of the movie is fine. Both the "fans" harassing the director and the director talking shit about the fans are both cancerous.
>>
>>100951675
I HAVE ALTERED THE FRANCHISE. PRAY I DO NOT ALTER IT ANY FURTHER, BIGOTS.
>>
>>100964743
No. The movie fails at basic human behavior and time and space perception.
It does not even seem written by humans.
Said this, no harassment should happened, especially for the actors. Just ignore this pile of shit of a franchise and move on.
>>
>>100957473
What did you guys do to her?
>>
File: Star Wars.png (33 KB, 737x647)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>100951675
>The spin has been pushed back so far that they're trying to claim Solo was caused by a SUCCESSFUL boycott
Yikes.
>>
>>100951875
>No one with any talent will do Star Wars
We are still talking about Rian Johnson, right?
>>
>>100952627
>Marquand
>talent
>>
>>100964977
>implying anyone has been harassed
If it happened to the asian chick, there's be screenshots (literally pics or it didn't happen).
Stop repeating lies, anon.

Also, telling a director that his movie sucks is not harassment. Rian needs to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>100965200
Fair enough, but my point is that even if happened state that TLJ is a decent movie is incredibly wrong.
I cannot fucking understand how a normal human being with normal level of attention can watch it and do not feel insulted by the sheer stupidity of everything involved
>>
>>100953197

what a faggot
>>
>>100964743
While indeed, those are the worst parts of the movie, and would be enough to make the movie fairly shitty on their own, they're hardly the only problems.

Basically every segment of this movie has major problems, 'Ruining Luke Skywalker" as among the least of them when compared to something like the abortion of a light-saber fight with the red mooks or the sheer illogical silliness of weaponized light-speed.
>>
>>100951675
What are they going to do? Make a bad movie that shits on the originals?
>>
>>100954626

MICROWAVE OVENS
>>
>>100965295
They generally don't, hence why TLJ caused >>100965097 pic related.

If I put myself in the mindset of a complete normalfag watching this movie, even JUST the problems related to Rose is enough to make me think, "Boy, this is pretty stupid".
In particular, the fact that Rose's kamikaze shit happens right at the end leaves it fresh in a viewer's mind as they leave.
>>
File: 1404679106598.gif (184 KB, 423x316)
184 KB
184 KB GIF
>>100955480
What a busy shill.
>>
>>100951835
Came here to post this.
>>
>>100962346
>the wrong director on the right set makes all the difference in the world
>>
>>100951737
>core audience is retarded man babies

well, it's true
>>
>>100956215
and that will (unironically) be a good thing!
>>
>>100953740
I'm sorry that these threads keep being made and it is partly my fault because I frequently post in them.

The issue is that I'm still both mad and baffled by TLJ. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>100958893
it wasn't as apparent in the movies themselves, it was the climate that the writers and producers cultivated that eventually spilled online. That's where the seams started showing.
There are tons of examples, the JJ quote about the Whitest room in the world, the RO writer on twitter talking about the empire being white supremacist, the book writers going ham on any SJW bullet points.
Then TLJ happened and it all came crumbling down. I firmly believe that if they hadn't fucked that movie up so much most fans would've been able to keep ignoring all the other garbage.
I haven't seen Solo so I can't talk about that.
>>
>>100953846
In my small town there was a line almost a city block long that opened days before the ticket office actually began selling advanced tickets for Phantom Menace and the line was covered by every local news agency the entire time before the movie opened.

Legit, you have no idea how huge the Phantom Menace hype was.
>>
>>100952680
Kill yourself
>>
Oh fuck yeah there will be consequences, come at me Rian Johnson and I will fuck your little anus.
>>
>>100955480
Absolutely pathetic. 15+ pages of crying.
>>
>>100951806
Way ahead of you breh
>>
File: 1517906924539.jpg (31 KB, 360x274)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>100951675
>WATCH OUR MOVIES GOY OR ELSE...
>>
>>100951736
FBI raids and tactical coordinated special forces strikes that will make the hunt for Bin Laden look like an easter egg hunt.
>>
File: 1489134500016.gif (2.33 MB, 320x240)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB GIF
>>100951675
Oh, please no, anything but consequences, please no, NOOOooo!
>>
>>100951736
you're asking for nasty tweets anon
>>
>>100953197
>pushing the image of female soldiers and inadvertently causing his daughter to get conscripted for WW3

father of the year
>>
>if you criticize a multi billion franchise owned by a multi billion coglomerate that's been intentionally made as accessible as possible for international fans, then you're an incel

Lmao
>>
>>100953766
This guy gets it. I regret paying for a TLJ ticket once, but I’ll get my money’s worth of entertainment by making fun of the movie instead.
>>
>>100957475
>It really boggles my mind, and I can't wait for someone to blow the lid off what happened behind the scenes.
The movie may have been boring, but the tell all books and documentaries are going to be fantastic.
>>
>>100957190
>What I am?
Ok in my book, with a hint of a Yoda fanboy, it would seem.
>>
>>100967658
>but the tell all books and documentaries are going to be fantastic.
Reminder that J.W. Rinzler completed work on The Making of The Force Awakens back in 2016 and Disney had the book put on hold indefinitely because it could damage the image of the brand. The only Making Ofs we're going to get are the glossy "Everything's fine over here" type.
>>
> spend over $4 billion for a franchise

> put it in the hands of the lady that used to fetch George's coffee back in the 80s: KK

> she throws out all the EU that made the franchise worth $4 billion and leaves a skeleton crew of diversity hires in San Francisco to write a new universe with the same name

> she then assembly lines the fuck out of the movie making process since Disney paid so much money

> she takes the advice of a couple of ecelebs out of fucking Milwaukee on who to hire as a director

> she casts frumpy dressed brown haired English girls in every movie planned

> massive showing for the first movie due to the fans acting in good faith even though you tricked them

> Milwaukee ecelebs call it a New Hope rehash

> lukewarm response to 2nd outing

> KK hires a different director for Disney's Star Wars Based Product #3 and gives him complete control because he kisses her ass so shamefully

> after giving a couple of comedy directors Product #4, she's aghast to see the movie is a comedy and fires them doubling the budget of the movie in woo a compent director to clean up the mess

> Product #3 is released - audience shows up again in good faith but quickly leaves

> record loss on the 2nd weekend - foreign market is fucking dead

> spend millions paying off critics now have to spend more millions shilling for Product #3 attacking anyone who says it's bad

> drag the last OT actor alive around the country paying him to lie and say it's good

> shills begin screaming at the fans for wanting a good movie

> Product #4 tanks - no money left to pay critics off

> anyone looking for work in Lucasfilm takes the lead of KK and the shills she paid and scream at the fans daily for not liking shit

> Product #5 is about to begin shooting with the Milwaukee ecelebs' first pick back as director while everyone else involved in Lucasfilm are screaming and threatening the fans

Is there anyone in Disney that notice shit?
>>
File: Everything is fine.jpg (50 KB, 500x429)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>100967923
>Everything's fine over here
>>
>>100955480
There aren't shills in /teeve...
>>
I realised during TLJ they are kids movies. I watched TFA due to it being the first film in 10 years or whatever. But really i think most people simple just dont care. The fact TJL was genuinely shit make the decision a whole lot easier.
>>
File: 9840915.gif (943 KB, 260x146)
943 KB
943 KB GIF
>>100951675
consequences?
>>
>>100968059
>I realised during TLJ they are kids movies
Star Wars was always made with the young generation in mind, it's just that before that, older generations were able to enjoy them too. These new ones are just too dumb, kids do deserve better.
>>
>>100957629
Hey man uwe boll has released some pretty good movies the past 10 years
>>
>>100953481
No talented director would ever want to make a Star Wars movie, so you can just eat some toxic shit, you Ryan Johnson loving manbaby.
>>
>>100951875
They have so much money I don't think it matters, maybe the more sensitive ones are are but still
>>
>>100953508
>>100953594
That's just sad, shill.
>>
>>100968163
Exactly my point. That phone call shit in the first 5 minutes was awful. I couldn't imagine anything so lame happening in the OT with the original cast. No sexism involved in the decision its just run its course
>>
>>100968163
Yes but during the OT i was a kid the film was made for me. The thought of my dad also enjoying Star Wars back in the 1978-1982 the way these sad fuckers do now is unimaginable. I had that revelation during TLJ. Literally "what the fuck am i doing here i have a kid who is in school while it the cinema watching kids films"
>>
>>100968636
>I couldn't imagine anything so lame happening in the OT with the original cast.
The irony of this is that you're correct, in spite of the OT containing lines like, "I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board"
>>
>>100951675
Can the consequence be no more movies?
that'd be swell
>>
>>100951736
Revenge of the Tweeters
>>
>>100968720
Thats classic good v evil corny dialogue. The phone call was so unrealistic and out of place as was Finn fighting for his life but throwing in lines like Chrome Dome. Just poor film making. Star Wars created its own world and rules prank phone calls doesnt fit into it at all
>>
>>100968163
"Kids" shows like Digimon Tamers, Gargoyles and similar actually have good writing and some very dark shit.

Saying TLJ was made for kids only makes sense if you think kids shows are generally made with no thought or effort for idiots
>>
>>100969002
>if you think kids shows are generally made with no thought or effort for idiots
This.
Its really sad that the "Clone Wars" tv show could surpass the modern movies in terms of narrative sophistication.
>>
>>100968720
That's a prisoner insulting an asshole though.
The call is a stupid plan unrealistic for the Goonies.
>>
>>100967969
>Is there anyone in Disney that notice shit?

There are definitely shareholders noticing the problem.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/07/01/is-disneys-star-wars-universe-imploding.aspx

And if the shareholders are getting concerned, then Disney should be concerned no matter how much spin they put on it.
>>
>>100969189
Yes, that's my point.
The OT quote has proper context, its only the content of the line itself that's corny.

On the other hand, the prank call is so badly divorced from the tone of Star Wars as a series that the actual content makes little difference.
>>
>>100968854
>>100968720
That also reminds me, people were complaining about Poe's first line to Kylo in TFA, but that was more acceptable there since he was trying to show he wasn't afraid of Kylo, and that fits more with Leia's line to Tarkin.
>>
>>100951675
It's like they want me to boycot all their movies. When will they fucking learn?
>>
>>100969314
It fits more with the character, but it still creates a huge tone problem as Kylo then turns around and murders the village.
>>
>>100951855
> an anon invites Disney to his house to slay his pussy


Incredible.
>>
>>100969281
It goes beyond tone.
Leia is frustrated and cannot do much.
Poe is in the middle of a battle and the prank call is apparently a suitable strategy.
It kills immersion.
>>
So, what is the endgame of all this? What is their goal in shitting on the fans for the past 6-7 months since TLJ's release?
>>
>>100957629
Given Boll's pitch was a hooker planet ran by Pimp Jar-Jar, i'd be fucking stoked to hear his take on it.
>>
>>100951736
the next Star Wars movie will be 3 hours of gay diverse sex, and it will be cannon
>>
File: 1516120643787.png (1.08 MB, 1524x666)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>100969560
literally who gives a fuck about canon anymore?
>>
>>100969603
ok, now its 4 hours you fucking nazi nerd.
>>
File: 1513294173242.jpg (155 KB, 1400x569)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>100969614
Sorry, anon, I'll be reading Heir to the Empire ;^)
>>
>>100969502
The toxic white males all abandon the brand, and are immediately replaced by the women and minorities they were oppressing with their watching of scifi action adventure films.
>>
>>100953197
Maybe she should learn something about history before trying to ""educate"" others.
>>
File: sammyclassicsonictrap.jpg (104 KB, 1080x1080)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>100953251
did you know he looks like this now?
>>
>>100970026
No. No. No. NOOOOOOO!
>>
>>100969787
>and are immediately replaced by the women and minorities
>immediately replaced
Kek.
Yeah about that... >>100965097
>>
File: 1515506919485.png (119 KB, 325x387)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>100970054
Funny, isn't it?
>>
File: 1502581299502.gif (2.13 MB, 343x328)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB GIF
>>100970026
>>
>>100953481
>harrassment
>death threats
Isn't it awfully convenient how these always seem to happen when they need something to point at and divert attention to when they make a shit fucking movie? Next you'll say the gamers rise up -tier facebook post that called themselves fanboys was legit too.
>>
>>100970026
not him but thats a cute trap
>>
>>100965586
underrated
>>
File: 996633.gif (1.52 MB, 245x140)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB GIF
>>100968163
Exact. We must save the children.

For our kids
>>
>>100952627
>>no one of any talent has done star wars since 1983
>ftfy
The Ewoks movies were entertaining.
>>
>>100967969
Did you mention giving the exlusive rights to the games to EA, the single most hated company in the world?
>>
File: 1500559280521.png (1.47 MB, 1583x786)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>
>>100959519
THE CHAD LUCAS VS. THE VIRGIN JOHNSON
>>
File: zed140.png (1.15 MB, 1265x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>100955783
Pretty much this.
>Post-apocalyptic future with teens in giant mechs fighting kaiju bad guys.
>Get to know pic related's past & why she's a bitch.
>Feel sorry for her once past is revealed.
>Get to know how mechs work.
>Mysterious Illuminati group involved.
>Bond between "Dahling" protagonist & pic related blossoms.
>Suddenly, TEEN PREGNANCY!
>Suddenly, THE PAST!
>Suddenly, THE KAIJU WERE THE GOOD GUYS ALL ALONG!
>Suddenly, PIC RELATED IS A KAIJU CLONE?!
>Suddenly, ALIENS WERE THE BAD GUYS ALL ALONG!
>Suddenly, SPACE BATTLE!
>Suddenly, DIEBUSTER!
>Suddenly, A THOUSAND YEARS LATER!
The last third is essentially a clusterfuck of what-the-fuckery. The series needed to be longer if they wanted to flesh out these revelations, at least at the length of TTGL.
>>
>>100953481
I agree that people who send threats are awful people, but that's something literally every celebrity has to deal with and have dealt with ever since Hollywood started making movies. These people just handled it way worse than they shouyld by feeding the trolls.
>>
>>100971280
>These people just handled it way worse
Correction: They drew attention to it as a media strategy, or fabricating the incidents outright, like the Asian chick quitting Instagram.

They've been using this tactic on and off since GamerGate, its pretty well known at this point.
>>
>>100951835
THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY
https://youtu.be/3-bfTUOOAi8
>>
File: 1510888791537.gif (1020 KB, 500x200)
1020 KB
1020 KB GIF
How stupid do you have to be to not know they were taking a huge steamy dump on Star Wars the moment the first trailer for the first movie came out?
>>
File: alinsky.jpg (62 KB, 554x508)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>100971449
>since gamergate
>>
>>100972065
And of course, the companion.
Just from these two pictures, you can begin to frame the liberal playbook and end goal. These are not intelligent creatures, deviation from the set narrative is unfathomable to them.
>>
>>100972065
Point taken, you're correct. 2014 was just when I noticed personally, I suppose.
>>
>>100972065
>>100972262
Amerilards really can't catch a break lmao
>>
>>100953740
Mainly because of the blatant, I mean just brazen, hypocrisy of the media outlets covering this shitshow.

Let me show you what I mean:

>Open question for anyone who defends this piece of shit movie:

>Why didn't the First Order dispatch some of their many ships through Hyperspace to cut off the Resistance's "escape?"

>Reminder: they're not short on fuel, the Supreme Leader Hux had disappointed earlier is literally present and watching, and what you're looking at is the entirety of the Resistance. There is no one that they are trying to demoralize and turn to the Dark Side. Even when Rey shows up, all Snoke wants from her is Luke's whereabouts. He's not interested in turning her, is only just too happy for his apprentice to kill her.

>So why were they stalling? The entire film hinges on this point, so any answer that makes them out to be retards will only further prove the point that this film was written by a retard who assumed his audience were retards.


You will not receive a single satisfactory answer to this question, because there isn’t one. This is the basis for all dramatic “tension” in this shitshow, and it’s insultingly contrived. The same “critics” and “journalists” (ALL INDEPENDENTLY, MIND YOU) that could literally not shut the fuck up about “plot holes” in rival franchises, somehow all turned a blind eye to this and several other glaring, GLARING flaws in this piece of shit.

If it was just dismissed as some mediocre flick, it would be understandable, but it’s not. This is a glaring plot contrivance in the same movie that they’ve hailed from one end of the internet to the other. They do this and have the gall to pretend no one’s noticed that they’re fucking bought and paid-for.
>>
>>100972415
Euros are ahead of us in that particular march to ruin, anon.
America's taken the lead on demographic ruin, however.
>>
>>100953197
>feels to his core that video games need to include the brutal murder of women
>claims to be on the right side of history
based and redpilled
>>
>>100970026
Sammy became hot? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>100953197
make a game about history complain when people call you out for not following history

i could give a shit about shooting games but women were not in ww2 they did not fight so making them a centerpiece is stupid. You want to make a non history game and put women in sure but dont shit on history for your political viewpoints. Besides its getting old watching 120 pound women take down 220 pound men. Source someone who played tuba in highschool and college and who dated a dancer. Tubas are about 40 pounds and not a single dancer could pick it up and walk with it.
>>
>>100957473
sauce?
>>
>>100970657
That’s because we understand the strategies and tactics of the Bene Gesserit. Our Mentats are more than the equal of their Reverend Mothers.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
>>
>>100953197
>EA dev states they made these decisions based on being politically correct and not by trying to be fortnite 2.0 with max inclusivity for max sales and playerbase
they have never given a shit about any sjw shit before. They realized there is a huge and growing amount of females playing games and are cashing in like they always do. You can be a black female nazi ffs
>>
>>100967969
Bob Iger is I bet

They can't vent the frustration publicly because consumer confidence is already low.
>>
We talkin about how this is the stupidest kind of threat a business can make towards its customers?
>>
>>100951736
the ones that won't be the same
>>
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
>>
>>100955783
S




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.