[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What exactly is so bad about diversity in TV and Movies?
>>
>>100953560
Nothing. It brings more people to theaters and makes white supremacist ASSBLASTED, which is a bonus and free publicity.
>>
File: 1530170270534.jpg (196 KB, 1024x698)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Diversity is good because it allows more people to enjoy the films. Can you actually use your imagination and step out of your own ego for 5 seconds and think of what it would be like if 90% of roles were cast as Black actors, or chineese, or arabic, or just any race that you arent? Would you like it? Would you have a harder time identifying with the charcters?

When people say things like "its great to see a black actor in a prominent role because now I feel like im represented and can relate more to the character" they arent just being a SJW or hating on whites, they are legitamately expressing their gratitude that they can look on the screen and see a character that for once kind of looks like them and are easier to identify with.

Its hard for us whites to understand it because we just take for granted the fact that the majority of leading roles are for white men. I know I sound like 100% PC SJW whatever but at the end of the day we have to acknowledge this.
>>
>>100953560
because the diversity they shove in our face is only skin deep.
>>
>>100953671
I hear that a lot. That people like it that they finally have a film where they can identify with one of the characters.
>>
>>100953560
The most active online critics are white male virgins. Too see a desirable female choose a black man is one dagger too many in the heart of loneliness
>>
>>100953560
Not Rey and not same gorilla. Ape sure but not same gorilla.
>>
>>100953560
Nothing by itself; but it shouldn't be harnessed as a formula for attention in substitution of actual effort and craft, and that's the capacity in which it's used nowadays.
>>
File: 69.jpg (36 KB, 550x408)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>100953560
>>
>>100953560
It puts niggers in my historical kino where everyone who is not a drooling retard knows there weren't any.
>>
Because it's better to have good white actor than shitty black one, we should look at the skill of a person not skin colour, divirse cast is good if they can actually act
>>
>>100953671
>I know I sound like 100% PC SJW whatever but at the end of the day we have to acknowledge this.
Why? Does the propagandising not work unless they look like you?
>>
because you can always tell its forced now a days. it's cringy

in the 70s,80s,90s it didnt feel so pushed in your face. one or two characters werent white and you barely noticed it
>>
>>100953758
>it shouldn't be harnessed as a formula for attention in substitution of actual effort and craft, and that's the capacity in which it's used nowadays.
Can you explain this please?
>>
>>100953812
>because you can always tell its forced
What does this mean? Do by "forced" do you mean they specifically go out of their way to make sure that their movie appeals to a wide as audience as possible? I'm curious what you believe the difference is between the two, if there is any.
>>
>>100953723
That is because you refuse to hear the other (far more numerous) side. Star Wars became a global hit long before divershitty became a thing, same for older capeshit flicks. Only now there is "representation" being shoved down everyones throats for some nefarious reason.

You are full of shit.
>>
>>100953904
So you're triggered that suddenly black kids get a character they can look up to in Star Wars? You seem like a nice person.
>>
>>100953904
>Only now there is "representation" being shoved down everyones throats for some nefarious reason.

Ah, so your issue is that movies are no longer solely geared towards you and resent having to share any social real estate with people of a different color. By "everyone's" throat you mean you and the rest of the shitty alt-right basedbois. I don't hear anybody else complaining about it.
>>
>>100953933
Your black kids ave no reason to not like the films as they were in the original trilogy. Nowhere did the films say "this is for white people, browns are not allowed to enjoy this" This entire diversity deal is nothing but pandering to brown racists.
>>
>>100953671
>Its hard for us whites to understand
>we have to acknowledge this
hello fellow white person
>>
>>100954002
You just don't understand. They felt just as left out as you did when looking at John Boyega in the trailer. The difference is they aren't as mean spirited about it.
>>
>>100954002

Ah, so your issue is that you resent the things you like being altered or evolving at all to appeal to people of a different color than you. You've grown so accustomed to having your race being prominently represented in TV and movies that you un-ironically believe that everyone else just sucking it up and learning to love the things that you love despite their expressed exclusion from it is a logical solution. You're a fucking idiot, anon.
>>
File: 2465256532.jpg (64 KB, 480x480)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
>>100954104
>this guy again
Are you the OP by any chance? Every time I spy one of these threads you are in it.
>>
>>100954214

>I like my movies the way they are. Why should society have to change so other people might like the movies more? Why can't they all just learn to love the things I like the way they are and stop complaining about it?

>The literal definition of entitlement.
>>
>>100953882

no like they literally have a quota because they know women, sjw's, lgbtqpoopoo123x, blacks, etc. will complain if theyre not in it or not given a strong roll. if you pay attention, its done in most if not all movies or shows.
>>
>>100954100

You are confused. People dont dislike Boyega because he is black. People dislike him because he is bad at his job and only got it because he is black. "Diversity" is just gibs with jobs, rather than giving the best candidate the role.
>>
>>100953754
>The most active online critics are white male virgins. Too see a desirable female choose a black man is one dagger too many in the heart of loneliness

it's this

we have a winner

/thread
>>
>>100953671
You shitty nostalgia mistery box tripping fuck. You ruined the worlds greatest childrens fantasy movie cash cow.
>>
>>100953671
Diversity means heroic Black guy and strong woman character.
All Spics and Asians (billions of movie watchers) are still left heavily underpresented.
Just be honest. Whole thing looks like someone has fetish for black man and unfaithful wife.
>>
>>100953560

>it’s another incel is angry at his lack of game episode
>>
>>100953560
Nothing. However characters added for the sake of diversity are often poorly developed or perfect to the extent that there is no room for character development.
>>
>>100953754
But if they made strives to improve themselves they could also get females
>>
>>100953671
Agree with ya, bud. Not a huge deal, it's nothing to be upset about.
>>
>>100954498

>be a greasy fat 300lb+ neckbeard virgin
>can’t get a girl
>is my weight, health and hygiene an issue?
>no the women are wrong
>skinner.wmv
>>
>>100954283
>Why should society have to change
Yeah. Why should it?
>so other people might like the movies more
This is the dumbest excuse ever.
>>
>>100953560
the black man's IQ leads to poor acting
>>
>>100953671

>apply logic and sensible reasoning to casting non-white actors and actresses without blaming Jews / SJWs / Feminists

Where the fuck do you think you are
>>
>>100954353
>no like they literally have a quota
Who is "they"?
You do realize that women, minorities and people of varying sexual orientations have lived and worked in Hollywood for decades, right? You do know that they're actually involved in the production process and aren't receiving orders handed down from some great white overlord who sits in a room with other white people and calculates how many minorities they have to put in a minority to make the general public happy, right? You're so stupid it hurts. The more you explain your position the less sense you make. For some reason, in your mind, minorities, women and LGBTQ people making movies based on their life experiences that cater to other like minded people is a less likely scenario than the existence of some secret white cabal that exists solely to bend to the will of authoritarian hordes of angry lesbians and Jamals.
>>
>>100953671
>they are legitamately expressing their gratitude
My ass. All it did was flare up racial tensions and minority entitlement.
>>
>>100953560
i really don't fucking care as long as the movie is good.
also fuck niggers.
>>
>>100954555
>Yeah. Why should it?
Because societies have always evolved since the beginning of time?
>This is the dumbest excuse ever.
Catering to more people is a dumb excuse to change the way you make movies? I'm sorry, are you familiar with the concept of capitalism?
>>
>>100953671
>A country with a 60ish% white population has a lot of white people in movies
You don't fucking say? When I watch a movie from Japan I assume most if not all the cast will be Japanese, maybe a few Chinese or Koreans.
>>
>>100954610

>he thinks Japanese, Chinese and Koreans are all the same

Racist
>>
File: 1513760374896.jpg (26 KB, 350x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>100953671
Shit man, I just want a fun character to watch. White, black, purple, or yellow.
>>
>>100954584
>racial tensions
White people getting mad that black people are in their movies now isn't "racial tension". That's just shitty white people being shitty. Tension implies that there are two opposing forces.
>minority entitlement.
Yeah, how dare those minorities think that they star in movies and produce entertainment that other minorities will like and relate to. Such entitlement.
>>
>>100954580

what a good goy you are
>>
>>100954633
they aren't?
>>
>>100953560
nothing
>>
>>100954653
>GOYGOYGOYGOYGOY
>I won the argument
>>
>>100954617
So why are movies with all white actors directed by white people and produced by white executives perfectly fine but the second some minorities step onto the screen they're "unrelatable consumer models". If specifically hiring diverse to appeal to a diverse crowd is cheap pandering then explain to me how hiring a cast full of white people to appeal to other white people is any different?
>>
>>100954599
Pushing for change is not evolution, it is replacement at best and destruction at worst.
>film franchises turns to shit because of politically motivated decisions in casting
>"oh well evolution lol"
>>
>>100953656
>It brings more people to theaters
source
>>
>>100954633
Kys. Learn to read and maybe build up your reading comprehension.
>>
>>100954665
Japanese > Korean > Chinese
>>
>>100954694
>why are movies with all white actors directed by white people and produced by white executives perfectly fine
They aren't, they get boycotted.
>>
>>100954701

>I expect a Japanese film to be filled with Japanese and Chinese and Koreans because they all look the same

It’s literally what you implied racist
>>
>>100954642
I agree with you, when films cast poc actors that suck, there's no reason not to acknowledge that they suck, but there are good actors of color who should be chosen for roles they suit more often
>>
>>100954730
>racist

>alt-right

>racist

>alt-right
!
You could atleast pretend to not be politically motivated when arguing, maybe then someone might take you seriously.
>>
>>100953560
That it's social engineering and little children see it and think it's normal. Diversity means less whites, nothing else. White people are diverse, see all the different cultures and eye, hair and even skin colors (even Iranians are a sub-group of whites).

The media want you to believe that being 60% Sub-saharan African is a good thing, which obviously isn't the case. Not even for fucking Sub-saharan Africa.

Children are gullible and believe the smart man on TV.
>>
>>100954697
>Pushing for change is not evolution
The only people pushing back against diversifying films are shitty white people like you. The rest of the world is dealing with it just fine.
>film franchises turns to shit because of politically motivated decisions in casting
Jesus fucking Christ anon I'm not talking about Star Wars one more goddamn time. No one gives a shit about your shitty white guy nostalgia. The world is moving on and you are among an extremely small, agonizingly vocal minority that just can't get the fuck over it. Black people are a consumer group. LGBTQ people are a consumer group. Women are a consumer group. They matter now. They get a stake in the entertainment industry because shitty white guys like you aren't the only people that matter anymore. I'm sorry that you are having such a difficult time acclimating to it but I think I speak for everyone when I say that nobody cares.
>>
>>100954771

>ignores the point
>buh buh buh Identity politics

Keep going racist, that hole you’re digging isn’t deep enough
>>
>>100954787
>The rest of the world is dealing with it just fine.
By being murdered and raped, yeah.

Do you believe it's a coincidence that the most """diverse""" countries also have the highest crime rates?

Can't you just get a rope and do us a little favor instead of making so many libtard shitposts?
>>
>>100954723
>They aren't, they get boycotted.
Bull fucking shit. Dozens of primarily white casted movies are released every day and no one bats an eye. The only ones that get boycotted are the ones that specifically take characters that are minorities in the source material and replace them with white people.
>>
File: 1474133458221.jpg (88 KB, 1149x855)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>100954785
>iranians are a sub-group of whites
LOLW HAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 14.png (57 KB, 327x137)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>100954802
>expecting /tv/ not to be brainlet SJWs
We're literally Hollywood general here, of course we're composed of Jew cock suckers.

Just ignore it.
>>
>>100954646
Right. It is always white on black, never the other way around. That is why blacks get attacked in white neighbourhoods (that don't really anymore because that's racist) and black neighbourhoods are peaceful and safe. Also whites deserve it for slavery and whatnot.
>>
>>100954802
If you want to have a circle jerk about how the crime rate in Liberia is the reason why its okay to get butt twisted every time you see a black guy on the movie screen go back to >>>/pol/, shit for brains.
>>
>>100954833
>Right. It is always white on black, never the other way around.
Yeah, rarely. Als
>>
>>100954787
>white people are the problem: the post
>>100954799
>brings up politics
>cries about being pointed out
>>
>>100954697

Film franchises turn to shit because of shitty writing, not because there’s a black lead.

A terribly written character is terrible irrespective of gender or melanin content, and a shit story is shit even if it stays “true to the franchise”

Had the Star Wars films been competently written, you wouldn’t have given a shit. But instead of criticising the writers and producers, you inexplicably believes it’s because it had a non-white character in one of the lead spots
>>
>>100954802
>most """diverse""" countries also have the highest crime rates
That is because of colonialism and white racism.
>>
>>100954833
It's predominantly black on white, see FBI statistics. What is it, almost 40 thousand white women raped by black men every single year versus zero (ZERO [0]) black women raped by white men?
>>100954846
No, I just wanted to school you on why "multicultralism" is horrible. I said everything.

>>100954879
No, it's because of IQ.
>>
why is some fucking retard spamming this fan picture again?
>>
>>100954833
All roads just lead back to >>>/pol/ shit doesn't it? We begin the conversation about how you're unable to deal with the fact that black people are an influential target audience now and are represented in the entertainment industry it always degenerates into some brain dead rant about ghettos or reverse racism. This little conversational shift is how you can tell when a /pol/tard has lost an argument.
>>
>>100953560
Nothing, but "diversity" isn't the problem. The issue is "forced diversity", that is, sacrificing some aspect of a film/tv show to fill a pre-determined quota for diversity. The best films are those which create a story with characters that are not tied down by forced diversity quotas; they are part of something more natural. People that worry about having each possible race/skin color/etc be represented in thier story/film, regardless of wether it is neccessary, are they themselves being racist, as they are showing that race matters. The term "diversity" as it is used in popular culture today, is itself a very racist idea. They think to have many races/colors/etc is diverse, when all that shows is that they are implying races are different, which is very much in line with what racists believe. What diversity should be (at least if it isn't racist) is that a group of people, no matter their race/skin color, are differentiated based on their personalites/skills/habits. Anything else is just pure racism.
>>
>>100954855
>white people are the problem: the post
I'm not talking about white people. I'm talking about you.
>>100954896
>No, I just wanted to school you on why "multicultralism" is horrible.
Real life is multicultural, asshole, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>100954896
Those statistics are fake, everyone knows that and black women don't report being raped by whites because they fear for their lives.
>>
>>100954906
>political thread
>REEE, stop bringing up politics, go back to that board with the facts I don't like
>actually retarded enough to believe Hollywood is catering to black people with those shit movies and it isn't social engineering

Yeah, they also made WIll and Grace for gay people who corresponded to like 0.02% of Americans back then and not to all American people to normalize this shit, right?
>>
>>100954927
>Real life is multicultural
Post-1965 in the US, and since 2015 in Europe. Horray!
>>
>>100954909
>The issue is "forced diversity", that is, sacrificing some aspect of a film/tv show to fill a pre-determined quota for diversity.
I don't understand how specifically casting diverse to appeal to a diverse audience is forced but specifically casting not-diverse to avoid appearing forced isn't just as forced. If specifically hiring a black guy is forced then how is specifically hiring a white dude not forced? No one has explained this yet.
>>
File: _laugh.jpg (17 KB, 350x263)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>100954927
>>100954932
I really, really hope both of those posts are bait.

>just shut up, a-asshole!
>FBI STATISTICS ARE FAKE

Jesus Christ.

Never waste your time on libtards. Never.
>>
>>100954909

>50s: whites only drinking fountain is racist
>agreed
>2018: black only spaces are fine
>wait what

I can’t grt my head around the fact that the solution to racism and race segregation is racism and race segregation
>>
>>100954975
Segregation is natural, forcing everything together is not.
>>
>>100954973

who cares whites deserve it for oppressing blacks in the past anyway
>>
>>100954971
>No one has explained this yet.
Because you should be faithful to the source material and there are way more whites actors to choose from, meaning there are way better good white actors than there are good black actors. Also... better stuntmen (the Deadpool 2 nigress could still be a live).

And blacks only make up 10% of the population. They don't cater to blacks with this shit, they cater to young white people to have them believe multiculutralism is that wonderful thing that just works out fine.

Same thing with gays and trannies in shows. They aren't a big enough market group to specifically cater to them. Hell, most blacks don't even watch TV and 30% are poor.
>>
File: provocation.jpg (381 KB, 1410x1433)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>100955041
That said, there is nothing wrong with casting blacks for appropriate roles where it's just natural.

Not sure when this happened the last time, though. It's like Hollywood just wants a race war and puts them in the LEAST appropriate roles now to piss us off.
>>
>>100955077
Even her boob armor looks weird.
>>
File: lancelot.jpg_xbqc7.jpg (114 KB, 640x960)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>100954815
>the source material
So if a white writes a script where everyone is white hence the film is to be intended to be white still involves a token minority character that just so that he can be replaced with a white for some prupose? Stupid. If the writer decides to change his script that is not your problem, stay out of it.
>>
File: 1511160918253.jpg (456 KB, 1062x580)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>100954896
>almost 40 thousand white women raped by black men every single year versus zero (ZERO [0]) black women raped by white men
Holy shit, it's true. Wtf?
>>
File: 1530965236674.jpg (16 KB, 220x293)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>100954815
This is Rodney McKay of Stargate series. He was intended to be an african named Benjamin Ingram in Atlantis, yet Hewlett (McKays actor) took the role. Is this because of racism, or because the actor was just better because he had qualities other than just being a token minority?
>>
>>100954971
>specifically casting not-diverse
Define "not-diverse". Because if they are simply casting a bunch of handsome chad types, or dumb stacies, or whatever, then clearly their film/show will suffer unless those are exactly the roles they're looking for. You see, diversity isn't about skin color, that's where things get...problematic.
>>
>>100955116
What do you image in your mind when you hear "black part of town"? Probably nothing good.
>>
>>100955239
>Define "not-diverse"
Of the majority. In this case that would be white and heterosexual.
>>
>>100953671
>Its hard for us whites to understand it because we just take for granted the fact that the majority of leading roles are for white men. I know I sound like 100% PC SJW whatever but at the end of the day we have to acknowledge this.
Just fuck off ok
>>
>>100955176
this faggot made atlantis unwatchable for me
>>
>>100955288
Define "white". But before you do, please explain how skin color works into any sort of definition of "diversity" without sounding like a racist.
>>
>>100953560
oh look this thread again.

1. Theres nothing wrong with diversity, if by diversity you mean diverse and not blacks only
2. What's wrong is when you shield your bad product from critics using "muh racism"
>>
>>100953671
>black people are a fraction of western civilisation and movie goers
>pandering this hard

if they are so upset why dont they watch African cinema? Oh wait....
>>
>>100954699
>source
common fucking sense
>>
>>100956538
It's what their inclusion represents (the bottom totem pole). So by including them, by default you're the most tolerant. That's will it ever was and will be.
>>
>>100956538
African cinema? Oh right Africa, the country that the West has been raping for hundreds of years leaving it impoverished.

African cinema isn't a fraction of what Hollywood is. Furthermore, America is a country of immigrants. Why are you telling Americans to fuck off and watch movies from other countries?
>>
>>100953560
What's good about it?

Why do you have to ruin a show by shoehorning in your shitty political agenda?
>>
>>100953671
>All the replies thinking this is good introspection
>hello fellow whites
kek
but seriously if you need the actor to be your race to care about them you are racist.
>>
>>100956697
>america is a country of immigrants
no the vast majority of us were born here brainlet.
>>
>>100954633
Just like the Dutch, Germans, British, French, Hungarians etc are all just 'white people'
>>
Why are incels so butthurt towards blacks & women?
>>
>>100954879
Sweden had a lower crime rate than Japan until they started with their mass migration experiment.
>>
File: 1530109090533.png (28 KB, 1090x231)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>100953560
>>
>>100956697
Yeah Africa was a utopia before white people.
>>
>>100956697
>blames all failures over 100,000+ years on the same shitty continent on a 200 year period.

Meanwhile the spics outdid you 10-1 with 5 times as much rapening. And europe, Asia and the ME 100-1 while at constant war with each other.
>>
>>100954802
What countries anon? Because America is the most diverse in the world and doesn't have that bad a crime rate.

Europe's problems is that it has 0 history of diversity adaption and is now getting flooded due to centuries of shitty decisions.

South Asia tends to go on a genocide rampage because the majority perceives a minority growing in power and different from themselves.

History has shown again and again that people will just subdivide themselves along X and keep killing themselves. We saw this with Europe pre world wars and africa today.
>>
>>100956697
>Why are you telling Americans to fuck off and watch movies from other countries?

Because niggers want to whinge about shit that they didnt build. If anyone should get to dictate any terms in hollywood its the jews, italians and wasps.
>>
File: chadlad.jpg (49 KB, 1400x569)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
White Chad
>Works in city earning monies
>Holds doors open for strangers
>Has a wide group of friends including blacks, mixed race yadda
>Gets laid regularly with females
>Like the marvel movies because they're pretty cool, votes with wallet

White Virgin
>Basement dwelling NEET
>Prozac
>Spouts memes about right wing politics
>No friends aside from Discord group
>Once touched a girl's hair
>Rants on message boards about diversity in massively successful movies which make billions of dollars

Would have typed into image, but its not that funny
Also over 9000 hours in photoshop
>>
>>100953671
i literally stopped watching japanese movies for a while after i saw Pulse.

I thought 2 characters were the same person. They were just never in the same room until the end of the movie. I was confused as fuck. Really pissed me off. I also accidentally mistake asians for other ones i've met, last time i was in asia anyway.
>>
>>100956867
Youre comparing legal immigration with forced mass migration. One is people wanting to do well the other is a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>100956867
>America doesn't have that bad of a crime rate
The crime rate here is comparable to a third world country because of all that "diversity".
>>
>>100956771
Because they steal shit then whinge when they dont get to steal white peoples jobs/roles in media. 12 percent of the population 100 percent of the salt.
>>
>>100956895
>leftist memes are unfunny walls of text
Never change my shitskin friend
>>
>>100957140
Left is bad at memes
Right is just bad at comedy
>>
>>100953560
Niggers are stinky and borderline mentally retarded. They also are really ugly like 85% of the time and actually look like some other kind of animal. Women are fine if they are portrayed as woman and not a tough badass action hero which is fucking laughable.
>>
>>100954580
I think what the other poster meant by forced is that most of the POCs hired were only hired because they were POCs first, not because they’re talented. This goes for both actors and the people behind the scenes, of course. The same thing generally goes for trying to push an obvious agenda to people who generally don’t want that shoved in their faces.

It’s funny that I think you’re right about representation, but it’s done in such a shitty and hamfisted way that most normies reject it, before they’re eventually guilted and shamed as racists and mysoginists by the same people pushing it towards them.
>>
>>100953560
>What exactly is so bad about diversity in TV and Movies?
They push for more nonwhite actors, literally picking them off from cheap acting schools simply because they can do a british accent and that's enough to qualify for good acting or at least break even on budgets.
>>
>>100953560
I HATE NIGGERS! lmao praise kek
>>
>>100953560
it personally disgusts me, but aside of that, nothing, but it usually is an excuse for shitty direction and scripts
>>
>>100953671
What is it with people not empathising with people of different races?

Do people watch dramas or romances with a white cast, and not feel anything for the main character?

Southpaw was a great movie, the main dude loses his wife due to his own anger issues, throws his life away, loses his child, and her respect, and works his ass off to win her back. Do Black people watch that movie and feel nothing for him? I thought that was a crazy emotional movie, especially from the acting of Gyllenhaal and the daughter character. The dude's race has nothing to do with it, those circumstances could happen to anyone of any race.
>>
>>100953671
you are right
the problem is people like like your pic don't want to make a bigger market, but to simply replace whites on screen with blacks
>>
Why stop at diversifying actors?
Why can't we have an equal racial and religious representation in all Hollywood ventures? Directors, sound editors, cameramen, screenwriters, producers, CEOs, every single job should be composed of in a way that production firms and everyone else in the industry is equally representing the skin color, religious belief and sexual orientation of the US average.
>>
>>100956697
>West has been raping for hundreds of years leaving it impoverished
Bullshit. In the past colonial territories were far more prosperous than the uncolonized ones, and the constant foreign aid to Africa to this day just proves you wrong.
>>
>>100955339
That faggot was one of the two main leads. If he wasn't liked than the show would have tanked long before S5.
>>100955404
>Define "white"
Strawman.
White means of European descent. Also inb4 that includes Russians, Spaniards and Italians too.
You know white when you see it, and don't even pretend otherwise.
>>
>>100953560
It feels forced.
Also, Asians and Indians for example almost never have white people in their films and nodoby complains about that, but when mostly white countries don't include more blacks or other races in their films, suddenly every news outlet starts screeching about how we are racists.
>>
>>100953560
It is almost always forced and draws away from immersion.

Oh hey look, here's the token black person to remind that you are watching a movie!

>>100953671
Moshe please go
>>
>>100957967
>Directors, producers and CEOs should be diversified
t. anti-semite
>>
>>100953560
>What exactly is so bad about having 25 Disney Wars threads a day?
>>
>>100953560
The more you force it the more I'll hate it.
>>
>>100953560
Interracial sex/romance is bad because most people, and that goes for all races, don't like them. Black panther would have lost hundreds of millions of its boxoffice if his girlfriend wasn't black too. Take that to the bank.

NuWars gave us Finn+Rose kiss and Woody + Thandie kiss. If you think those stunts didn't contribute to poor WOW, think again.
>>
>>100956564
not a source
>>
>>100956697
Hi cuck
>>
>>100953560
Diversity means no white men
>>
>>100953560
Because it's shouldn't be about being diverse, it should be about picking the right actors for the role. You're making art first then you can pepper in some statement if you want. Considering the statement first and the art second, your art suffers and people can see that and judge your creation accordingly. When you cast minorities in the role for the sake of diversity, you come across as a pandering sack of shit and you'll only appeal to the SJW crowd, who will tweet about how it's the best thing ever and then not see the movie/show because some white celebrity said something stupid and they need to screech on the internet until they get fired. Maybe you'll find a new audience, but most likely, it won't be as big as the one you just alienated by pandering. It also helps if the characters come across as interesting for reasons other than their race. So the next time you're casting a movie or a show, don't just narrow the characters down to one race or sex. Have anyone try for the part and you might find it works better than what you intended.
>>
>>100954157
surprisingly, kkkennedy doesn't like this ship
>>
>>100953671
>Diversity is good because it allows more people to enjoy the films.

Bullshit from the very first sentence. To say you can't enjoy something because you don't see a certain color of skin is silly. I can watch Red Cliff without wondering why white people or niggers aren't in it
>>
>>100956895
and yet most of the media and twitter can't stop complaining about a few white virgin NEETs disliking their multi-billion dollar franchises
>>
>>100953560
fake and gay
>>
>>100953671
>make movie in a country where 90 % are white
>argue why people want the movies in their land to represent their land
thats why the 80s where an export hit from the U.S. but you dun goofed. You are forcing diversity and don't let it come in naturally, so it feels fake and you don't want your movie to look fake.
>>
What an absolutely retarded thread. There is a whole board for this shit
>>
>>100953756
>>100953769
>>100954653
>>100954433
>>100954568
>>100954785
>>100954802
>>100954833
>>100954896
>>100954973
>>100955240
>>100956884
>>100957256
>>100958949
I always fantasize about people like you being forcibly made to walk through my neighborhood, with a sign that has your post on it in big letters.
>>
>>100961375
>Walks through neighborhood
>Get shot
>But blacks aren't violent thugs!
>>
>>100956564
Stop posting roasty
>>
>>100961472
blacks would get the same by just walking through an american trailer park WITHOUT a sign. Try again.
>>
>>100961541
>blacks arent violent you idiots, you should be made to walk through my neighborhood
>because its full of blacks
>and youll be violently attacked
>what was my point again?

On the cross faggot
>>
>>100961629
>On the cross faggot
Another for the sign, faggot
>>
Because its carried out by progressive liberals, literally the most insufferable, self-righteous, hateful group of people on the planet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.