[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: skinny pete.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1081)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Breaking Bad should have just been an anthology series. The original shows Walter breaking bad (obviously,) Better Call Saul is the story of Jimmy breaking bad, might as well have one about Skinny Pete, Combo and Jesse breaking bad when they're in high school; it could be a high school drama the way BCS is a lawyer drama. You could even do something crazy like Walt Jr. when he's a 35 year old Heroin addict who only eats breakfast food.
>>
>>104667250
It would lose too much steam. Switching between a bunch of different perspectives gets tiring. Too many shows do way too much of that these days.
>>
>>104667250
Bruh that would have been boring af
>>
>>104667331
>>104667347
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying you could have a SERIES for these characters too. So you still have the original BB and BCS, you would just keep going with stories of other characters Breaking Bad. When I say "Anthology Series," I mean that a story can be 5 seasons long like the previous ones have been. I'm not saying I want to retroactively change Breaking Bad to shove a bunch of side stories in.
>>
>>104667250
I would have liked to have seen his backstory, like he can do this, so he must have been educated, what led him down this path to drugs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_974ZusIvhk
>>
>>104667347
So no different?
>>
Entry level trash
>>
Vince Vaughn could do it the way Faulkner did and focus on his own fictional little county and have a bunch of stories told around there by different characters. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>104667430
Hmm ok. I dunno how interesting any of those characters would have been though outside of breaking bad.
>>
>>104667250
BCS isn't really a lawyer drama
>>
Why would you want Jesse Origins all the most interesting stuff happens during Breaking Bad, you just wanna see low level criminal shenanigans?
>>
>>104667732
No one thought better call saul would be good and it has turned out a critical hit. I think Jesse and skinny pete show would be way more entertaining and certainly funnier than any BCS episode.

>>104668187
Yeah, I'd like to see what him and his group of friends are like before they start doing drugs and how their drug use progresses. It could also have flash forwards to what Badger, Jesse and Skinny Pete are doing post breaking bad, just like they have with the Gene parts in Better Call Saul.
>>
that jimmy heel turn last night was good a real darth vader moment
>>
The next one will be about Walt Jr. and his black retarded friend and the struggles and hardships they go through life as cripples
>>
Jesse spin off title: Jammin wit' da Cap'n

All about his old band, friends and becoming Cap'n Cook.
>>
>>104668533
So Malcolm in the Middle?
>>
>>104668727
That one can't fiit in the timeline so it isn't canon. Really wish it was, but it doesn't add up. Walt was with Skyler from his twenties until he died. He had no chance to marry Lois and have that many kids on the side. Both sets of couples have b een together 20+ years there's just no way. If you can find a reasonable way to fit it into the BBU, I'll definitely reconsider.
>>
SKinny Pete seems like the worst person to hang out with.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.