[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1538361731709.jpg (71 KB, 428x594)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Let's discuss Janeane's career here

If you know her, met her, worked with her, or performed with her, share you stories here.
>>
I once went down on Janeane on the set of The Truth About Cats and Dogs. She gave me a diet coke and sent me on my way.
>>
>>105824648
met jenin. backstyage at concernt she smelled
bad and kissed me on the cheek
>>
>>105824678
She was so cute in that movie. Why they made her the ugly one over Uma is anyone's guess.
>>
File: 1460748102851.png (13 KB, 657x527)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
In the mid to late 2000s, in the winter time, I worked at a ski lodge, as a security guard. One day a woman asked me if the owner was around. I told her no, he usually comes in for a few hours to pack the snow if it needs it and then drives back to town, was there something I could help her with? No, she needed to speak to the owner. All of a sudden it hits me it's Janeane Garofalo. I just start giggling and say "you're Janeane Garofalo". She smiles and says "yeah I guess I am". So I ask if she'd like to have a cup of coffee in the cafe and she says "what time do you get off?" So since she's a comedian I think I'll be funny and say "never before you" well she didn't think it was very funny and not only did I miss out on coffee with Janeane Garofalo she fucking told the owner and I got fired
>>
I heard she shaves the monkey bald.
>>
>>105824751
You missed out, dog
>>
>>105824766
Lol, what?
>>
>>105824648
Loved her on "The Ben Stiller Show". This is a classic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjKL9UZiMU
>>
>>
File: 1533949682937.jpg (98 KB, 1000x983)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>105825052
>>
>>105825052
Yes! Somebody remembers the rarely seen, but very good "The Minus Man". She was so hot in that.
>>
>>105825052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EWQ4s0Z5oI&frags=pl%2Cwn
>>
>>105824648
I had a dream the other night I was grocery shopping with Roseanne and we saw Janeane at the store. We beat her pretty badly for no reason and a cross appeared on carved into her back. We then hung her like Jesus from the over head produce bags. That’s 100% true and I have no idea why I dreamed that. I haven’t watched anything with either women recently. I don’t especially like or hate either women. I have been watching lots of Sopranos lately which has lots of religious symbolism so I can chalk that part up to that. The rest just baffles me.
>>
>>105825604
That's a pretty vivid dream.
>>
Janeane hair/wig stories or pictures please?
>>
>>105824648
Love her hair in that photo.
>>
Bump.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>105824959
this isnt funny
>>
>>105829044
How about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfaUdwmegQk&frags=pl%2Cwn
>>
That foul cunt caused Chris Farley to become suicidal and led to him overdoing the drugs and food. She nastily turned him down when he asked her if she'd like to go on a date with him. This info came from David Spade.
>>
I like how she's one of the few people that took the last few decades of political shit slinging seriously and appears to have actually gone off the deep end.
>>
>>105829340
Whatever.
>>
>>105829369
No, she's fine.
>>
mark ruffalo
jeane garofalo
in
garofarufalo
>>
>>105829406
she always looks troubled in interviews and has a different, more monotone voice now since she melted down on Air America.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.