[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>This is a stock exchange. There's no money you can steal.

>Really? Then why are you people here
>>
File: Juan Ofus.jpg (19 KB, 350x301)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>Time to go mo vile
Was Bane ghetto?
>>
Why were they there?

Was Nolan saying occupy Wallstreet ers were terrorists?
>>
>>78291876

Actually thats a good point, having an occupy Wall Street angle has aged this film terribly.
>>
>>78291807
really makes you think....
>>
How did bruce wayne get back to gotham from the middle of bumfuck nowhere on some different continent with no cash, identification, or contact with allies?
>>
>>78293048
How are you so fucking stupid? I mean honestly tell me, I am curious because you are the biggest dumbest most idiotic person I have ever seen post in all my years on /tv/. I wish I knew you in person so I could break your computer but you're such a cancerous piece of shit you'd switch to mobile posting. I hate you so fucking much.
>>
>>78291807
damn...
>>
>>78293121
at least you can talk! who are you?
>>
>>78293121
Not an argument
>>
>>78293048
Because he's batman.

And a more serious answer: In batman begins we've seen that he's been moving around for years in eastern countries without any money. He knows how to get around, stealing, hitching rides...
>>
>>78293048
He's the goddamn batman, that's why.
>>
>>78291807
wtf? I never noticed the doublemeaning in this scene. Nolan is a master of subtlety.
>>
>>78291807
bane must have felt like quite a twat when he heard this
>>
why did all the police walk into the sewers in a straight line to seize it instead of sending teams of people in

why did they lose all their guns when they came out
>>
Was bane secretly redpilled
>>
File: 2hezqqv.jpg (165 KB, 1366x768)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>78293359

>We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive!

You tell me
>>
>>78293048
The fact that we don't see how Bruce got back into Gotham did always bother me, but not for that reason.

When Bruce gets back to Gotham, they had already spent the last hour establishing that Gotham has been completely closed off and heavily guarded.

I'm sure Batman could find a way in, but it seems like it deserves an explanation.
>>
>>78293495
So did he always plan to stay in Gotham when the bomb goes off?

He didn't seem like the guy who would just kill himself
>>
>>78293121
Someone get this hothead out of here.
>>
>>78293495
So he's a commie
>>
>tips mask
>>
>>78293733
>So did he always plan to stay in Gotham when the bomb goes off?

He was going to bail if Batman didnt come back

>He didn't seem like the guy who would just kill himself

Well he was going to when Talia told his dumb ass to stay in Gotham
>>
>>78293121
mmmm, lovin this pasta
>>
>>78293733
He was a fookin whiteknight. He'd do whatever Talia told him to do. Becuz friendzoned
>>
>>78293048
>How did bruce wayne get back to gotham from the middle of bumfuck nowhere on some different continent with no cash, identification, or contact with allies?
also forgetting the fact he had a broken back just recently
>>
>>78293864
recently..

I think he spends about 9 months in the pit
>>
>>78293048
He spent a few months eating ass in a local brothel and saved the cash

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.