[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Does South Park have a political bias or are they still middle of the road make fun of everything?
>>
They are definitely politically biased. They're not as obnoxious or pathetic as others, but they still have a clear bias.
>>
>>91201150
yes
>>
>>91201150
South Park is reddit. Whatever the majority of reddit believes in politically, that’s what South Park will advocate for.
>>
>>91201150
Have they ever mocked Obama in the same vien? If no, then yes. I never watched it.
>>
>>91201150
Two latest episodes proof they are in the middle, leaning to the left slightly.
>>
they're middle of the road make fun of everything, but everyone is an oversensitive pussy that gets offended by everything now.
>>
>>91201150
>Garrison as trump
Jesus they were really thinking he'd flame out eventually, now a whole existing character has to play him
>>
>>91201150
I don't really remember them making fun of bush this much I don't even think they ever felt the reason to mention him and he was a way bigger buffoon than trump. Don't get me wrong I see why they would make fun of trump and I kind of like trump I liked this season but they've getting kind of annoying
>>
>>91201150
They're center-left.

They actually expected/wanted hillary to win and had to change their episodes when Trump won.
>>
File: 250px-ThatsMyBush.png (88 KB, 250x201)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>91201289
excuse me?
>>
>>91201272
I actually kind of dig it.
>>
>>91201221
The only episodes I remember where Obama is mentioned is one where being elected president was a ruse to steal a diamond with Macain, and where Kyle basically deals with everyone's debts or some shit but Obama gets all the credit. I stopped watching around then.
>>
>>91201150
Early-to-middle South Park always had a bit of a Libertarian bent, up until around when Obama got elected. They went particularly hard against SJW ideas/Hollywood liberal types.

Nowadays they sort of feel like a pale imitation. The satire is less in your face, like it's carefully crafted not to really piss anyone off. It seems like Trey and Matt have lost some touch as they've been getting rich and old.
>>
>>91201150
They are doing the same thing they have been doing for years but now that they are mocking Trump all the /pol/acks are getting triggered.
Though they did fuck up last season by having the story depend on a certain candidate winning for it to make sense.
>>
They're just contrarian
They've always been eager to shit on the mainstream. Kind of like Rick and Morty, but less pretentious.
I thought it was obvious they were setting up the show to shit on Clinton but got caught off guard when Trump won.
So now they shit on Trump.
>>
>>91201334
In the You're getting older/Assburgers episodes there's the Duck President joke as well.
>>
they mentioned Bush once in the 9/11 turd conspiracy episode and Obama twice once in the diamond heist and once in the selling of Star Wars to Disney. none of those were taking sides.

Now they've spend two whole seasons with Trump as a big fat racist moron as the main plot . they seem pretty ass hurt that he won and think everyone who watches the show is a democrat i guess
>>
>>91201378
How were they setting it up to shit on Clinton? They unironically wanted her to win.
>>
>>91201221
They mocked Obama voters pretty bad in the one episode way back when.
>>
>>91201432
Because they made their Canadian Trump joke because he was topical, but killed him off. Then they started showing Clinton - and it was very obvious they dropped a plot line when Trump won because she suddenly disappeared.
Has the show ever shown support for any politician? And don't tell me that a lack of ridicule is support.
Not to mention the return of the turn sandwhich/douche bag rhetoric.
>>
File: 1485141000182.jpg (110 KB, 800x450)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>91201313
>when you realize this show is actually mocking tv sitcoms but conservatives were too buttblasted to even realize it
>>
>>91201378
how is making fun of trump contrarian? SNL, all of late night and the MSM do it 24/7. the episode after trump won they have shocked residents vomiting in garbage cans.
>>
File: 1507903207895.jpg (265 KB, 864x1536)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>91201427
>M-M-MUH DEMOCRATS
>t. /pol/ cucklet
not everything is through the prism of your left right bullshitosphere, even sensible people on the right think Trump is an extreme retard and they aren't even mocking Trump it's Mr. fucking Garrison
>>
>>91201432
you read their minds? they are both libertarians, they did not want either candidate to win
>>
>>91201498
>making fun of the leader of the most powerful country in the world - democratically elected - isn't contrarian
>>
>>91201499
>2011
>KILL ALL JEWS
>2016
>VOTE FOR THE JEW LOVER
Yeah, as a filthy commie I'm with this guy. The right is clearly a broad church of retards.
>>
>>91201499
>and they aren't even mocking Trump it's Mr. fucking Garrison
Garrison is Trump in the show now.
>>
It is ok to be a White.
>>
>>91201518
trump is universally reviled he has the lowest approval ratings ever. how is making fun of him contrarian?
>>
>>91201432
>How were they setting it up to shit on Clinton? They unironically wanted her to win.
You literally answered your own question.
>>
>>91201499
dude, she lost.
>>
>>91201518
They made a whole show about making fun of Bush and no one complained.
They've been much nicer to Trump than him.
>>
They usually gp after holy cows so its not as funny or edgy if they make fun of trump.
>>
They've always been hardcore right wing libertarians and I felt the show had that vibe too before Trump. I think maybe they dislike Trump personally from interacting with him in Hollywood, or their black wives are slowly poisoning their minds. Maybe Trump fucked one of their wives too before they dated them, who knows.

Or it could be they don't middle class tradesmen that goes back to the jerbs episode and Trump is basically their guy
>>
>>91201150
every demoshit you ever talk to will pretend to be near the center.
>>
>>91201672
>holy cows
Sacred cows, dude. Unless you mean Bart Simpson.
>>
>>91201150
Political bias is all they have left. They ran out of funny a long time ago.
>>
>>91201150
>why are comedians making fun of politicians, especially the ones who are rather controversial and write dumb shit on twitter?
>>
>>91201289
But they made fun of Bush, a lot.
>>
>>91201427
>Now they've spend two whole seasons with Trump as a big fat racist moron as the main plot
Art reflects reality
>>
Cock Magic was the last good episode South Park had.
>>
>>91201221
obama's appearance and mannerisms are legitimately hard to mock though. Even if you think trump is better then obama policy wise, you have to admit he puts out more meme material.
Unless you really want a ok mimic of obamas distinct speech pattern for 20 mins
>>
>I couldn't believe it. My life changed the day he was elected - Matt Stone
yeah no shit
>>
I say this as someone who leans far to the left: if you're white and you watch this shit, you're in the lowest depths of cuckdom. Holy shit, you deserve your replacement and I don't even feel bad for you the more that I see you take it.

And yes, Matt and Trey are just boring partisan hacks.

>b-but they made fun of Obama that one time f-for like ten minutes
>so it's like totally the same that they've been crying about Trump and (to a lesser degree) white people for over a season
>I hope my black son likes me
>>
Didn't they stopped Trump bashing since it's getting old and bland?
>>
>>91202551
lol no. In tonight's episode they have the townsfolk fantasize about murdering him and then Ike captures him in a snare from a tree.
>>
>>91201289
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read retard
>>
>>91202599
Might be because of network pressuring on them doing so
>>
>>91201548
Being a self proclaimed communist gives you absolutely zero right to call anyone else a retard, lad.
>>
>>91202617
Damn, you proved him wrong with your arguments.
>>
>>91202658
Naw ik him I was just fucking with him
>>
>>91202551
For better or worse, Trump jokes are only going to increase over his term. Everywhere. Believe me, people are going to get sick of complaining about them sooner than people are of making them.
>>
File: uybi.jpg (118 KB, 768x1119)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Trey Parker has been dating Tillmon for the past few years, while sharing a home with her 11-year-old son from a previous relationship.
>>
>>91202697
I voted for him and I don't mind a little bit of jokes here and there. But there's nothing new. It's always Nazi there, homophobic there and DRUMFF that. It's like leftist comedians/writers lost their frontal lobes and became a slogan regurgitator since he won
>>
File: 1287252523165.jpg (35 KB, 500x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>91201150
No, they are liberals and they hate your guts, they are making episodes just to spite you.
>>
>Conservatives are getting so hotheaded over a cartoon that ridiculously parodies real life

And yet you guys call everyone else a snowflake
>>
>>91202744
why is the kid darker than both of them? was his granddad so dark he shifted in blue like a beetle?
>>
>>91202744
literally went from qt japanese waifu to my wife's black son
>>
>>91202821
Tha's not HIS kid, anon. He's literally in a "my wife's black son" situation.
>>
>>91202821
The kid has more negroid DNA thanks to his mother's coal burning.
>>
>>91202885
that's*
>>
>"I hate conservatives but I really fucking hate liberals" - Matt Stone
Do you think any things changed since then /tv/?
>>
File: 1505412409846.jpg (89 KB, 512x382)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>91201313
>yfw it would have been Everyone Loves Al had Gore won
>>
>the whites
>Hillary
>the president
>sjws
>le 80s reddit trend
Still taking the piss out of everything.
>>
>>91203616
You mean everything that everything else in the media does, right?
>>
>>91201578
>trump is universally reviled he has the lowest approval ratings ever.
That's what the media tells you. The same ones who said Hillary would win.
>>
>>91202885
it's a "my wife is a former prostitute with her black lovers name tattoo'd on her arm and has a son" situation
>>
>>91203725
kek, fair enough.
>>
>>91201150
>SP goes whole season shitting on any concept slightly leaning left wing
>everyone creams their pants
>next season shits on Trump and the right wing
Whoa what the fuck is this sjw bullshit?! Politically biased cucks!
>>
Like him or not, Trump makes it very easy to make jokes about him.
>>
>>91203785
Do you actually believe that they went as hard in the first example as they have this season? Do you think that they won't do it again next season? But nah, famalam, it's all the same (even when it's not).
>>
This epsiode wasnt as edgy as i expected after the last one

They have to let go of the brakes and be more crazy like that
>>
21 was way worse than 20. I'm not even the "south park sucks now" guy, but they really need to change something.
>>
>>91203809
This.
>>
How P.C. Principal has fallen....
>>
South Park's politics, if you want to call them that, were always anti-hysteria, I wanted to say "anti-stupidity" but they supported a lot of pretty stupid viewpoints over the years.
Now, the makers of South Park, like the writers of every type of socially aware fiction, are in the unfortunate situation of not only having to make sense but having to make fun of a democracy turning into a dictatorship because of hysteria, superstition and out of control anger, mostly controlled or at least not opposed by a government feeding off of these tendencies. So they either ignore it or engage with it.
Which is difficult because they are people for who'm american democracy has always existed and who grew up with the certainty that it would always exist, or at least for as long as they'll be alive. Seeing that certainty become less and less assured with every passing day it must be hard for them not to succumb to the same type of anger and fear they've made a career out of making fun of, yet pretending that everything's fine would go against the point of the show even more.
>>
>>91204258
>but having to make fun of a democracy turning into a dictatorship because of hysteria, superstition and out of control anger,

what an immensely ironic thing to say
>>
File: 1437244495797.jpg (214 KB, 345x336)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>91202744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8
>>
>>91201376
This, when they made fun of leftits/progressive people they loved it for being "red pilled" but now that they make fun of daddy trump /pol/ gets triggered like those liberals and need safe spaces
>>
>>91201221
Trump has been a living joke long before he was president
>>
>>91203724
not sure if youre kidding but anyone sane or even crazy people thought Hillary would win. Pollsters weren't crazy far off considering that she won the popular vote and the relatively low turnout
>>
>>91203540
It was supposed to be "That's My Dick" but they weren't allowed to call it that so instead of being Nixon it was Bush.

As for South Park itself I've not watched any of the last 2 seasons yet but fucking hell if they're still doing Trump jokes week after week then they must want to kill the show.
>>91201464
This big time. I've heard that Fractured But Whole's ending is fucked up as well for the same reason. I figured they were making fun of Trump so much last season because they wanted to do it while they could and assumed they would have at least 4 years to make fun of Hillary. But then when things didn't go as they expected why didn't they just bail on the idea entirely instead of still beating a dead horse?
>>
>>91202219
its not hard at all, it would just be considered hate speech
>>
>>91202027
When? One of the things that pissed off liberals most about Team America is that they didn't mention him at all in the entire movie. Which I thought was a conscious decision because EVERYONE was already making fun of him back then. Now they're just doing what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>91201150

There is nothing political about insulting Trump. The man has been roasted on television for crying out loud. He is a living joke
>>
>>91205291
not really, unless you call him subhuman or inferioir for being black, making fun of they talk and act is no hate speech, unless you compare him to a monkey like /pol/ does with blacks
>>
>>91202744
>dates a nip
>dates a nigger
>gingers are disgusting though
I think all that McDonald's comfort food is fucking with his brain
>>
>>91201150
the garrison as trump thing is the south park equivalent of "Are they still on Namek?"
>>
>>91205390

Do you know what Trumps favorite meal is
>>
>>91205358
CRY MORE LIBERAL FAGGOTS

Wonder how much more in taxes Matt & Trey will have to pay with the elimination of SALT
>>
>>91205472
2 scoops of I don't give a fuck?
>>
File: here we go again.gif (650 KB, 498x278)
650 KB
650 KB GIF
/pol/ has no meat on the bone left on their board so they are forced to go hunting on other boards. Fucking insane.
>>
>>91205490

L E L
>>
>>91205490
>cry more liberal faggots
>south park is biased for making fun of daddy
kys
>>
>>91201150
Depends on whether they're making fun of me that week. If they are, then they're clearly biased garbage.
>>
>>91205538

Trumpkins are the biggest and most delicate snowflakes of all. It’s beautiful really
>>
>>91205513
i'm curious how Trump is received there now that it's confirmed he'll never name the jew for them
>>
File: 48827482948.jpg (31 KB, 468x336)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>hurr then why didn't they make fun of Obama
Because he doesn't regularly make a fool out of himself in public.
>>
>>91205129
>everyone thought hillary would win = everyone i know/listen to in the media told me hillary would win
>>
>>91205655
The popular attacks against Obama, like the birther and Muslim stuff, were more ridiculous than anything he's ever done himself.
>>
File: 1449450734687.jpg (38 KB, 591x960)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>91205084
>>
>>91205655
Whether you like or dislike Trump, you have to admit that half of his "fuck ups" are literally stupid bullshit that the media spins. They'd have never gone crazy for a day over TWO SCOOPS if it had been Obama and you know damn well that's true.
>>
>>91205129
She got more votes in like 3 states, which are densely populated and heavily left leaning.
The pop vote thing is a meme.
>>
>>91205595
who gives a fuck what /pol/ thinks
>>
>>91205734
Don't you remember the Dijon stuff?
How is that any better?
>>
>>91205743
Most people here since they're living in your head rent free.
>>
>>91205754
No, I really don't and I've followed politics long before this cycle. Was it honestly covered as intensely as Scoopgate?
>>
>>91205754
And the arugula
>>
>>91205758
>since they're living in your head rent free.
>project much?
lol what? I sit around, watch movies and play video games. How are they living in my head?
>>
>>91201221
They made fun of Obama voters pretty viciously. As for Obama, he's kind of hard to make fun of in a way that would be acceptable on television.
>>
>>91205807
I meant "your" really more just as in society (4chan being part of that) in general. Calm your shit.
>>
>>91205655

Spreading his ass cheeks for Americas enemies in exchange for international head pats is foolish enough. But of course the corporations love this so they would never mock it in the media.
>>
>>91205781
>Scoopgate
/pol/ covered that more intensely than any actual media
Some comedians made fun of it, and it made a short story on CNN and shit. Pretty much the same as "dijongate".
>>
>>91201289
>youngfag LARPs as oldfag: the post
Everybody made fun of Bush continuously.
>>
>>91205742
that is such a retarded statement
>>
File: 1506728085290.gif (509 KB, 500x620)
509 KB
509 KB GIF
ITT: shills making themselves blindingly obvious
>>
>>91205833

There were a million quirky speeches they could have made fun of, but of course we can't make fun of black Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkVLcZuCA4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0
>>
Is it another /pol/ hates southpark thread? The butthurt makes me laugh
>>
>>91205851
Nigga, I'm not denying that /pol/ covered the shit out of it due to its meme worthiness but the media went full tard over it. It was literally covered up here in Canada one night as a lead story on the news (I can't remember if it was CBC or CTV that I was watching it on).
>>
>Mr.Garrison will never go back as the sexual deviant teacher with his gimp
Why did they to make him the president?
>>
>>91206088
Because they were so confident of a Clinton victory outcome and they thought his arc would last like three episodes.
>>
>>91205887
What states gave her the popular vote?
>>
File: 1474585493781.png (62 KB, 253x296)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>91202744
Suddenly it all starts to make sense...

There's not even a show anymore, it's just shilling after shilling. I'm actually surprised that they said they wouldn't make too much political material this season, even though all you see is leftist propaganda 80% of the time. They're not even trying to be subtle.
>>
>>91206161
Not American but I'd imagine that Mexifornia probably gave her an ungodly number.
>>
>>91206226
>something i used to like is now making fun of things i like
>REEEEEEE
kys
>>
>>91206271
California and New York.
>>
>>91201150
>are they still middle of the road make fun of everything?

That ended with Obama Second term.
>>
they have always been lolbertarians and favor rightwing politics and economics and politicians
they are obnoxious and condescending about it
and try to hide it with "oh they're all the same", except their bias shines through
>>
>>91206296
I wouldn't mind them making fun of anything I like, but what is going on there is just ridiculous. There are no jokes, it's just "hahah trump eats rats and lurks into the woods because the whites like him hhahahha" I mean, is there even a joke there?

Get out of your bubble, mate.
>>
>>91206320
beavis and butthead was a better show in handling satire
>>
>>91201499
>not everything is through the prism of your left right bullshitosphere
>spams the same twenty pictures on /tv/ for over a year because he didn't get his way in an election
>>
>>91205833
Obama just isn't a guy that has any outrageous material that you can make fun of him for. The only joke I could think of is if he spoke to people in the same manner he makes his speeches, but that could be the same joke you could make for MLK or any president for that matter.

Obama only has legitimate fuck-ups you can take him to task for like foreign policy, but none of that is actually funny. In the humor realm there's nothing you can make stick that would actually be funny.

>>91205951
You're going to have to squeeze pretty fucking hard to get a meme out of that stone.

In this day and age if you force something in the public space, you have to pretty much attach your name to it. I don't doubt that you can make something like this stick to Obama but nobody in their right mind is going to push it with you. You can make a crack about his ears but so can a fucking 4-year-old. Physical humor targeting the most powerful man on the planet is so fucking weak only children could possibly admit to thinking its funny.

Think about the worst things (besides monkey/nigger) they called Obama. They called him a Kenyan and a Muslim and a terrorist. That is the STRONGEST shit they pinned on him. How the fuck can you get a joke out of that if that's the best you can do?
>>
File: 1484503931755.jpg (9 KB, 255x247)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>91206410
>le alt-right meem
>>
>>91206420
>Obama just isn't a guy that has any outrageous material that you can make fun of him for.

literally nonsense
the media & deep state just covered up his shit
>>
>>91206420
>Obama just isn't a guy that has any outrageous material that you can make fun of him for
He got given the Nobel Peace Prize for being black then spent eight years at war.
>>
>>91206374
no wait i think i got the joke. Trump is Bad amirite? lulz
>>
>>91206497
What the fuck are you talking about? The media covered up shit like JFK's affairs and drug use; that's not the same fucking media today.

>>91206531
I don't see any potential for something funny there besides legitimate criticism.
>>
>>91206497
(((DEEP
S
T
A
T
E)))
>>
File: the kino of capes.png (181 KB, 625x773)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>91201150
DON MAGE FUN OV DADDY
>>
>>91206573
>there is nothing funny about a rushed Nobel Peace Prize recipient turning out to be a warlord
>>
>>91206573
all of obama's history is suppressed/covered up
The indecent behavior he engaged in & was filmed by the media was covered up
His insults towards allies was covered up
and so on
>>
>>91201221
Boondocks did a pretty great Obama parody where he kept telling people to stay calm and not worry because he personally was going to be safe.
>>
>>91206601
Yes anon we get it you have father issues.
>>
>>91205291
>he says 'uh' a lot

Comedy gold
>>
File: gapa.png (74 KB, 625x773)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>91206657
DIS
>>
File: p185600_b_v8_aa.jpg (252 KB, 960x1440)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>91201313
don't forget lil bush
>>
>>91206644
If it was covered up how do you know about it?
>>
>>91206644
I feel ashamed to vent my frustrations about Obama because I'm afraid people will associate me with idiots like you who don't know shit about him or real issues pertaining to him.
>>
>>91206644
I like how you can use "covered up" to accuse anyone of anything. Like your mom is the greatest whore and fucked every negro in Africa, but its been covered up.
>>
>>91206644
Covered up by who?
If it was covered up how would you know?
>>
>>91201727
>they've always been hardcore right wing libertarian
>>
This MAGA movement is the most delicate snowflakes since tumblr was created. Fuck me.
>>
File: 1422668335748.gif (573 KB, 270x150)
573 KB
573 KB GIF
>>91206857
>>
>>91202541
>I say this as someone who's hard to the left
And as someone who frequently visits /pol/, am I right?
>>
>>91202541
>leans far to the left
>unironically uses cuck
you suck at shilling my man, go back to eating onion while yeling about how manly you are and how everyone else is a soyboy
>>
when /tv/ goes to sleep it has nightmares of being on /pol/
>>
>>91206739
What are some Bush kinos? He's like a little child. I love him.
>>
File: Snowflakes.png (69 KB, 613x368)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>91206925
Um, could you not use the term "snowflake", please? It's very damaging.

Thanks for your understanding.
>>
>>91207057
>he doesn't like onions
>>
>>91206925
>no u r d snowflakes
Fuck me that snowflake insult really got under the skin.
>>
File: 1510672103189.jpg (34 KB, 435x580)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>91207126
>hur durr I'll call him a faggot by telling him he doesn't like onions hurr look at how smart I am
>>
>>91207111
I mean, you can't handle South Park making fun of Trump.
>>
>>91207260
I can't?
>>
>>91207271
No.
>>
>>91207271
You as in plural you (singular) dumb fuck. Look at this thread.
>>
>>91207260
Is this how desperate leftards are to make themselves feel better for being wrong?

You do realize you can simply stop being a leftist at any time, if you can actually see reason, right? You do realize you're actively choosing to stay blind, right?

Are all leftists masochists?
>>
>>91207391
Who said I was a "leftard"?
>>
>>91207350
No?

>>91207369
Please be more tolerant.
>>
>>91207189
>these many implications
>>
>>91206925
Is this supposed to be a coherent sentence? Fucking leftards.
>>
File: 1372579676992.jpg (10 KB, 408x384)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>91207111
pottery
>>
File: 1461059249235.webm (2.73 MB, 1280x720)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
so /tv/ is all autistic soyboy cucked snowflakes that escape into film and tv to avoid reality
>>
>>91207391
>You do realize you're actively choosing to stay blind, right?
AHAHAH oh wow, nice bait.
>>
>>91205833

They called him a fucking spearchucker

Jesus you people are dumb
>>
File: 9AESjHI_d.jpg (179 KB, 640x2721)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
South Park has a 2000s-era libertarian bias.

Also, a friendly reminder that when you talk to MADAPede *AIRHORN* dr*mpfies, you're either talking to 13 year olds or 65 year olds.
>>
>>91207564
none are so blind as those who refuse to see
>>
>>91207564
Staying stupid is a choice, so I really wouldn't expect anything different from a leftard.
>>
>>91201427
To be fair, a lot of people, including some Trump voters, thought he wasn't gonna win, they based an entirely new season on the basis that Hillary won and had to scrap a few episodes when she didn't win
>>
>>91207598
Refuse to see what honey, the right wing is responsible for everything bad in the world, I mean the left isn't good either but right is made of nasty evil people, enjoy eternity in hell buddy.
>>
>>91202219
uh uh uh uh uh well uh
>>
>>91207662
I didn't think the shitposter would win, I mostly though he would put up a fight in the land Locked states and the usual blues would win it for Hillary.
>>
>>91206687
>he's orange

Comedy gold

can South Park just quit with the overt political stuff already? Trump isn't funny anymore he's just the president of the US and I'm bored of hearing about him.
>>
>>91207684
Did you read what you just said or is this how you always talk?

I'm puzzled.
>>
File: 1501045780654.gif (1.33 MB, 200x200)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>>91207684
>the right wing is responsible for everything bad in the world

it's all a vast right wing conspiracy huh?

two scoops
two genders
two terms
>>
>>91207739
Why IS he orange? Does Trump have a liver condition?
>>
>>91202219
It'd have been pretty easy to mock how he'd put on airs and talk down to people while also having retarded shit like Fast and Furious, drone killings, and Libya in the background. Basically any shit the media would routinely give him a pass for.
>>
>>91207760
>I'm puzzled
I wouldn't expect more of right wing retard.
>>
File: 1478538818362.jpg (139 KB, 1279x712)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>91207775
Not funny.
>>
>>91207762
Sorry I was unfair you are all so good.
>>
>>91201166

That's sad to see. South Park earlier seasons had no bias and could be considered "alt-right" in some episodes. There was one where Cartman just went full /pol/ on Hitler videos. Good things never last forever though but its sad to see South Park join the rest of hollywood with the fug drumpf agenda.
>>
>>91207826
Early SP was more libertarian than anything.
>>
>>91205734
Trump is like a huge baby stomping around the international stage. All the other countries leaders appear dignified and professional at the very least, but here comes trump stomping and shoving, saying dumb shit.
he's a joke to anybody but like 20% of americans that are still retarded enough to back him.
>>
>>91207775
i dunno too many years of fake tan I guess. Who cares though the joke is boring now, at this point South Park is just beating a dead horse.
>>
>>91206420
i posted this shit yesterday but w/e

obama should have been lampooned for starting his presidency by apologizing to all the arab countries, getting the nobel peace prize, and then proceeded to bomb & drone the shit out of them.

other obama:
>destabilized the middle east and literally armed ISIS in syria
>expanded the use of drones to assassinate an american citizen on foreign territory
>passed a health plan that was built to fail
>gave "fast and furious" guns to mexican cartels
>spied on everyone and ruined america's reputation as a trusted IT partner
>hunted down whistle blowers (not just snowden)
>bailed out the banks and pumped them easy money
>pussed out on his red line with syria and chemical weapons

cool black man got away with it!
>>
File: 9d0.jpg (34 KB, 642x792)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>91207762
>thinking anyone is offended by two genders
>using reddit tier memes
>>
>>91207826
I mean, why would they risk being in good terms with the big boys just to keep their integrity?

Only poor people care about mystical values like honesty and morals.
>>
>>91201150
>>91201221
>>91207826
>>91201239
You make fun of the stupid where the stupid is, if you start chasing after it everywhere your product will be shit.
>>
>>91202219
I fucking hate you liberals who will make up some completely disingenuous bullshit argument like this whenever you're backed into a corner.
>>
>>91207855
That's probably why it was better and felt less like propaganda. Matt and Trey obviously feel guilty for enabling the type of politically incorrect humor that helped Trump get elected so now they're trying to do a complete 180 on it and pretend like even in the early seasons it was all very subtle and deep political satire when in reality they where no different from what Milo Yiannopoulos is now. I liked the It/Stranger Things parodies tho.
>>
>>91202802
>h-heh conservatives are the real snowflakes!

says increasingly nervous man for the billionth time. i'll bet they're also the real sjws, huh?
>>
>>91207826
South park always made fun of you retards, but it was just subtle about it. instead of in your face like it is now, you are just too stupid that you didn't see it earlier.
>>
File: 1512427661379.jpg (28 KB, 384x384)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Last episode and this one were the first time the show made me laugh out loud more than once in a few years.
>>
>>91207684
>everything bad comes from the side I don't like
>>
>>91202219
if if if I had a son it would be a nigger
>>
>>91203809
>>91204110

he's a competent and effective leader who is doing a great job. you liberals just choose to ignore this and, like the children you are, pretend that he is the world's biggest clown who exists solely for your mockery and criticism, which is one of many reasons why you lost the election and why you will lose the next election.
>>
>>91208014
I found them funny too but the "satire" feels lazy lately. Why has an entire two or three seasons been focused on Trump? It's boring they need to move the fuck on. I liked the MAGA balloon though, that gave me a giggle
>>
>>91208034
>everything bad comes from the side I don't like
>>
>>91205807
>I sit around and play with my soy toys while complaining about /pol/.

ftfy
>>
File: 1288652636047.jpg (24 KB, 420x322)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>91208069
>>
>>91205084
WOw dude that's pretty WoKe
>>
File: 1488807119946.gif (480 KB, 428x428)
480 KB
480 KB GIF
>>91208069
What's he even doing that's so catastrophic anyways? Seems to just be doing typical republican things which to me don't seem like they're going to "literally cause WW3". I don't get what everyone is freaking out about.

>>91208089
>what is bad is entirely subjective and can come from any "side" at any time
Be an individual and stick to your own principals, don't just eat up what the media spoonfeeds you.
>>
>>91205859
South Park was criticized at the time for portraying the president as competent and well-spoken in episodes like "Deuce in the Urinal".
>>
>>91201150

Yes, they do.

No, that doesn't make their criticism of Trump invalid.

Stop being a victim.
>>
>>91207111
I love how the third paragraph immediately proves the second paragraph correct.
Think about those numbers. Two percent actually believe the term is fair and yet still are worried about someone hearing it.
>>
File: 1495750652656.webm (1.57 MB, 640x360)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB WEBM
Don't laugh. This isn't funny.
>>
>>91208069
>dickhead actually believes this
It's why the world's laughing at you and china is on the rise.
>>
File: 1505455481110.gif (352 KB, 256x256)
352 KB
352 KB GIF
>>91208308
>He's using the message of the last episode as a way to make fun of genuine criticism toward the show
rlly makes u think huh
>>
>>91205275
>Parker and Stone stated before the 2000 presidential election that they would create a satire about whoever won. According to their DVD commentary, they were "95% certain that Gore would win" and started developing the series under the title Everybody Loves Al. When the final election results were in limbo, production was delayed until the winner was determined.
>>
>>91208471
PROUDLY
ALONE
>>
>>91208471
move to china then you faggot
>>
>>91208549
... with Israel.
>>
>>91208471
>random appeal to china in a last ditch effort to appear intelligent
>>
>>91205408
Fucking kekd. Accurate as hell. Basically SP became unwatchable ever since they changed the theme song to what it is now. Yes that also includes the SJW bashing seasons. They’re all terrible. Season 16 was the last somewhat chuckle worthy season
>>
>>91208482

Since he watched the episode, I would think he'd have heard the message, but I guess he was too busy angrily posting on 4chan because the 30 minutes weren't spent watching characters kneel and suck Garrison off.

You faggots are pathetic.
>>
>>91208076
>It's boring they need to move the fuck

I know right? Didn't they promise they were moving on to old-school episodic format too? I mean jesus fuck I'm so tired of seeing Trump's face on every single South Park episode now, we get it your country has a goofy president get over it you fucking assholes
>>
File: 1504270175364.gif (944 KB, 500x500)
944 KB
944 KB GIF
>>91201289
>>91208216

I feel like in the past the President was just kind of there in South Park, occasionally they'd do an episode where he appears and then that would be it. The President was always just a minor recurring character. Now it's Trump this and Trump that every episode for at least two whole seasons. Like Jesus Matt and Trey just give it a rest.

How can they fix this? Easy. have ONE episode, not a whole season but ONE episode where the real Donald Trump shows up, says to Garrison that since he never wanted to really be the president they can just switch places and everyone will be none the wise. Garrison goes back to the town of South Park and resumes his role as the politically incorrect classroom teacher. Donald Trump is the president and it just gets ignored as they satire all the other shit going on right now. Or just make episodes focused on the boys literally anything but this constant Trump hate circle jerk. Political opinions aside, how can you unironically say this isn't just boring now?
>>
>>91206088
>Mr.Garrison will never go back as the sexual deviant teacher with his gimp
God South Park used to be so good
>that episode where Mr Slave teaches the little girls being a whore is a bad thing and out whores Paris Hilton
>that episode where Mr Garrison tries to intentionally get fired by being a deviant faggot so he can sue the school for sexual discrimination
>>
>>91207868
>appear dignified and professional
Exactly, other countries are just as bad as the US, it's just that the US and its presidents are always in the spotlight while all other countries hide in the shadows smirking. Put any other country in the spotlight and you will see just as much retardation.
>>
>>91207087
I have legitimate nostalgia for the Bush presidency
>fool me once shame on you
>fool me twice.....you’ll uh never fool me again
>>
>>91208665
I watched the episode too, everyone agrees that le playing the victim is bad. That's not the point. I don't give a shit about Trump anymore. Political opinions aside I'm just bored of it. So, sure, stop being a victim but that goes both ways. Stop wishing to be a victim of a president who's honestly just typical republican. I would much rather the episodes don't spend 30 minutes sucking off either side and just go back to what made the show great in the first place.

>>91208698
I'm not sure about promise but I saw several interviews leading up to this season where they talked about wanting to just ignore Trump and move on to making fun of the countless other things there is to make fun of. Who knows why they backpedaled on that but I guess we're in for another few seasons of
>fuck Blumpf, right?!? xD!
>>
>>91207739
It’s been an entire year and I can guarantee 99% of the people here have not had their own personal lives change in the slightest. For those who voted against Trump please tell me how he brought on the end of the world in your OWN PERSONAL LIFE. When you stop being 18 you realize not much really fucking changes in 4 years
>>
>>91201150
They do what the audience wants, and the majority of south park audience wants trump jokes.
>>
>>91207875
>>
Last night's episode genuinely made me laugh the hardest out of every episode this season.
>Bob, he's eating dogs and scaring our children
>Oh, you think Hillary would've been any better?
It hit the nail on the head so hard since every Trumptard's defacto defence of his shit is to attack Hillary.
And it also demolished the "tolerant" left
>I've been using my victimhood as an excuse to act like an asshole

And the vomiting over PC principle and strong woman was just funny. Reminded me of their joke about sex addiction, "why would a guy who's really rich and famous start having sex with lots of different women?"
>>
>>91201150
They've always been biased towards lolbertarianism with some subtle leftism thrown in here and there. Their political commentary consists almost entirely of the moderation fallacy, except when it randomly picks a side for shock value (done in a satirical enough way that you don't take it as their genuine opinion) and when some left-leaning bias slips through because the media consensus on an issue is too strong for them to openly contradict. The best I can say about them is that you never quite know if they mean it or are just caving to peer pressure.
>>
>>91208409
reminds me of my father haha
>>
File: 1492010184944.png (107 KB, 218x540)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>91208778
Honest question; would anyone here even be mad if next season starts up in the classroom, Garrison is just the teacher again and they just drop all the Trump stuff? Never even mentioning it. Maybe if they ever need to use the President as a one off plot device it's just pic related and he's gone the next episode? I'm asking liberals too. To me disregarding the continuity would be annoying yes, but I'm so sick of Trump now. but Are liberals really enjoying this Trump hate circle jerk or are you not getting tired of the same 3 jokes over and over?
>>
>>91207826
>South Park earlier seasons had no bias
> could be considered "alt-right" in some episodes

Huh?
>>
>>91208903
b-but he defunded some things I liked! omg he's literally Hitler!
>>
>sp makes fun of Obama voters
Based
>sp makes fun of liberals
Based
>sp makes fun of sjws and pc people
Based
>sp makes fun of Trump
Noooooooooo why are they so biased?
>>
they completely jumped the shark with their garrison trump strawman character and refuse to get rid of it for no real reason
>>
I think a lot of the problem with the recent seasons really does boil down to the writers being completely caught off guard by Trump winning. The hacky, low-hanging-fruit jokes kind of point towards that.
The real issue is they can't seem to even decide what they think. At the very start of the Trump-Garrison joke, back before he actually won, the low key point was that what he was promising to do (go to Canada and fuck them all to death) was rude and harsh, but when he was actually elected and actually DID it, it worked and the problem went away.
Since Trump actually won it's like they're caught with their pants down and don't really know what jokes to write, so it ends up coming out no different that the typical muh drmpf garbage you see all over reddit and shit.
>>
>>91208903
>>91207739
But he's constantly in the news more than any prior president, constantly causing a scandal (the latest being Jerusalem though I haven't checked the news this morning) and has way more comedy material than any president prior.

The people want Trump jokes and South Park is doing its capitalist duty
>>
>>91209022
Nope in fact that would be awesome
>>
>>91209022
I would be ok with it because Mr Garrison is genuinely one of my favorite characters and they kind of ruin him for their cheap Trump jokes
>>
>making fun of trump is somehow political
Did you retards even look at the guy? He's literally a goddamn clown. From his looks to his mannerisms to his >charisma. Trumps biggest legacy as president will be that he's a goddamn moron. I just don't understand how anyone could even vote for this guy.

Hillary may be fucked up and a huge feminist cunt but she's not laughing stock. She's irrelevant now and I hope forever. She's a man's worst nightmare.

The worst part of it was that you had to choose between these 2.
>>
>>91209092
>At the very start of the Trump-Garrison joke, back before he actually won

they created that shit because they thought that he wouldnt win the primaries. they were wrong but didnt consider that he could win and should drop the garrison bit and make fun of the real trump instead
>>
>>91209082
>SP makes fun of Trump for 20 episodes
ftfy
>>
>>91209022

I’d be fucking happy to be honest. South Park used to do topical political and pop culture shit every now and then, it was good because it was kept to a minimum and they still tackled important social topics every other episode which brought a great variety with the show. You had the funny one offs that focused on a character, the pop culture/political stuff which brought a relevant message and it was great. Now it seems they’re jaded with a chip on their shoulder and can’t seem to find wherever the fuck they want to take the show.

They’re no better than The Simpsons nowadays and its sad.
>>
>>91201166
everbody's biased, but South Park is pretty tame in that regard. They make fun of retards on the right and the left, donald trump included.
>>
>>91201289
>he was a way bigger buffoon than trump
>>
>>91201150
Trump was made for satire, don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>91209022
They used to make fun of everyone, never making fun of the same group two episodes in a row. The Trump gag has been going on for three seasons.
>>
>>91209160
uh oh you one of those woke radical centrists I hear about.
>>
>>91209160
It’s absolutely FINE to mock Trump because he’s a goof. The problem is they’ve been mocking him for 2 whole seasons (20 episodes) which is about 200% more than any president since SPs inception. THATS why people are getting upset and annoyed not because they took a few shots at the President
>>
>>91201518
>democratically elected
hehehe
>>
>>91209183
They have been making fun of liberals for many many many years now. Keep crying.
>>
File: 1486842617758.webm (614 KB, 480x480)
614 KB
614 KB WEBM
>>91209160
THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT HIM
>>
>>91209114
The media is only doing that to push a narrative. They could have easily picked Obama to death and in fact Fox News did. I always liked South Park for doing it's own thing. It doesn't just respond to the 10 most popular news stories and call it a season.
>>
>>91209230
True. But did South Park really have to turn into the Trump show? It’s been 2 whole seasons now
>>
>>91209291
Reminder that CNN literally devoted 33 minutes of airtime to discussing the foreign policy ramifications of Donald Trump getting two scoops of ice cream for desert.
33 fucking minutes. They had """experts""" to analyse the two scoops.
>>
>>91209248
I'm a Trump supporter here and I fully agree with you. A few shots at the president was always expected but the real reason I'm disappointed is the lack of variety in the show now.
>>
The difference is they made fun of liberal ideas and now they make fun of a character of the right
>>
>>91209092
The Trump jokes can almost all be simplified to "what if Mr Garrison was President?"
There's only been a few this season that actually attack the real Trump (the tweeting is the only one off the top of my head). This episode attacked the alt-right butthurt "it's okay to be white" Trump supporters more than Trump. Everyone kept complaining about him eating their kids and yet all he did was shit in the woods and ask about his approval ratings. And moreso than that, Heidi's speech at the end absolutely tore into SJW culture of the day.

If you care about Matt and Trey's politics, it's clear that while they don't like Trump, they really hate the state of politics and all the division much more. Which is why they've had the massive rift between the boys and girls for all of this and the last season. And why they haven't defended anyone in a while. The humour's identical to how it always was. But in satirising current events (which they've done non-stop since series 2 contrary to what people claim), the state of US politics and the media constantly comes up. Because pop culture has genuinely changed that much.
And considering this, they're surprisingly lenient on Trump. Like I said, and like you half mentioned, they haven't really attacked any of Trump's actual policies. Certainly not this season
>>
>>91209268
That’s not the point I was trying to make. Sure they mocked liberals, gays, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, everything under the sun! But in what seasons did they mock the same person/group for dozens of episodes in a row?
And as a matter of fact I WILL keep crying but not because they’re mocking “daddy orange face small hands” but because my favorite show is becoming stale and unfunny. Mock the president! Seriously please do! But for 20+ episodes in a row? Come on now
>>
>>91209352
the difference is they made fun of all stupid ideas from many people and many sides and now they're just making fun of one man who I'm frankly tired of hearing about.
>>
>>91209291
The media might be doing that to push a narrative, that doesn;t change the fact that it's front and centre. And it doesn't change the fact that Trump jokes result in higher viewing figures.
Colbert's show literally became the most watched late night show when he started focusing on Trump. So to say that people should stop making Trump jokes is decidedly anti-capitalist at the moment
>>
>>91209352
They destroyed leftists literally last episode. You probably didn't notice though cause you were too busy crying over Trump not being praised
>>
>>91209362
They've spent 2 seasons making Trump joke after Trump joke. If they don't know enough to make fun of his actual policies, that's not them being lenient.
>>
>all of these reasonable explanations as to why people are getting sick of trump jokes getting replied to with “lol ur just /pol/“
As Mr Garrison used to say “ohhhh jeeeez”
>>
The fact that some people see South Park as having a "librul bias!" isn't evidence of bias, it shows how off the rails modern conservatism has become. Matt and Trey are libertarian and republican. Their show hasn't changed, they still have some very politically incorrect humor that triggers the perpetually offended, what's changed is Republicans and how they've become hyper-sensitive snowflakes. This is mostly because the party has been taken over by evangelical fanatics, who believe that Christians are the most persecuted people in America.
>>
>>91209248
It's low hanging fruit honestly. He's just so easy to make fun of. This doesn't mean it's political in nature.

It's really fucking stale though and got old real fucking fast.
>>
>>91209459
that wasn't real leftism
>>
Heidi turning into Cartman is great
>>
>>91209459
Not that anon but I don’t want them to “destroy” anybody at this point. Fucking for the love of God just stop with the political shit! Where is that AWESOME-O or Christmas Critters episode we were promised back in July?
>>
>>91209422
Except last episode wasn't about Trump in the slightest, that was the point. You're literally too stupid to get that it was about everyone else's reactions to Trump.
And it made fun of everyone, left and right.
>>
>>91209422
I love capitalism as much as the next guy but as soon as people make entertainment based purely on what makes money it just becomes a soulless husk of it's former self. So what if mocking Trump makes money from inner city normies who flock to this kind of entertainment? That doesn't make it funny it makes it tired and boring. If Matt and Trey are purely driven by money then I guess they should continue but I always figured that they didn't just make South Park for money.
>>
>>91209268
Liberals kept jumping the shark conservatives havent (yet)
>>
>>91209403
this >>91209533 was meant to reply to you
>>
>>91209507
Heidi’s transformation from sweet and nurturing to fat Cartman 2.0 would’ve been great in a one off episode or two parter but Heidi has been around for 2 (3?) seasons now. That’s 20 or 30 episodes. Think about that
>>
>>91209468
Last season, fair enough.
This season, not at all. Every "Trump joke" has been a Garrison joke or poking fun at the media/his support base.
The only actual Trump joke off the top of my head this season was the episode about him tweeting
>>
>>91209274
Someone post the video of trudeau resisting trump's pull
>>
>>91209480
Treys writing went to shit after his midlife crisis where he ended up divorced and then married a legit stripper with black son.

Not even hating no one can be on point for 20+ years but he and matt lost touch with the current zeitgeist
>>
>>91201150
just watched last episode its not about blimpf or politics the show just got really bad since it became episodical and since then cartman is not what he used to be i always think when i watch that trey and matt are just joking and i always think that cartman will snap and be the old dude but no hes is not recognizable anymore they basically killed him off. im seriously not going to watch any episode ever from this show i dont care it has really gotten bad last 2 seasons i watched forcefully and i did not enjoy it. im over with it.
>>
>>91209480
Good post.
>>
>>91209684
>episode didn’t end with Cartman shopping himself and fading to black
>Season 22 starts with all the episodic and political BS left behind and episodes start going back to silly one off adventures with many one or two topical things intertwined within the plot line
It’s fun to dream
>>
File: 4362193505_332f920dfb.jpg (27 KB, 299x225)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>91209666
>zeitgeist

OMG HE SAID IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>91209662
Trudeau was possibly the best part of the episode. It fucking killed me
>>
>>91209745
Oh and we get old Cartman back
>>
>>91209684
what's cartman like now
>>
>>91209827
Just nothing really just absolutely nothing. I don’t think he’s even dropped a Fuck or Jew in a while
>LOL HES UNHAPPY AND BORED WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!
For 20 episodes
>>
>>91209777
What episode?
>>
>>91209868
>Cartman is literally a normie
lmao
>>
File: 7828956289.jpg (221 KB, 1024x745)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
Well Trump is a joke, so why wouldn't they make fun of him?
>>
>>91209884
Literally last night's. Did you watch it?
>>
>>91209976
Oh, I don't watch south park.
>>
>>91201150
>Talk about how they should move away from doing annoying, preachy, episodes and go back to the 4 kids just being kids. Almost nothing but annoying, preachy, episodes since then.
>>
>>91210016

I think you just started watching the show. Because they have ALWAYS done this.
>>
>>91209922
Read the thread, it’s been answered several times now
>it’s ok to mock trump as expected but please stop doing it for 20+ episodes it’s becoming stale
>>
>>91210016
*Triggered
>>
>>91210058
Not that anon but what they actually said was they wanted to get away from the political/trump jokes because they’re low hanging fruit and go back to one off adventures in the likes of “AWESOME-O” or “Christmas Critters.” Obviously they lied
>>
>>91209922
It's just the typical
>you're not allowed to make fun of my side
>>
>>91201150
They've always had a conservative bias.
But nowadays even Ted Cruz is seen as a commie, so their bias is now "leftist".
>>
>>91210016

yeah what's up with that wth, everybody told them that their entire Trump season sucked and now they keep doing it nonstop, they even blatantly racebait now with "haha white people are whiney little faggots lol"
YOU are the racists you leftist pieces of shit.
>>
>>91210142
>you’re not allowed to make fun of my side for 3 seasons, close to 30 episodes in a row
ftfy
>>
>>91209480
Lol is this 2002? There are no prominent evangelicals in the republican party that hold any sort of influence outside the south.
>>
>>91210185
Oh fuck off I don't care. Argue all you like, bring up any point you want I know how you people work. All you care about is defending your side and you'll use any angle you can and pretend that's the real reason. But we all know you guys where sucking south park cock when they shat on sjw for a full season
>>
>>91210185
I don't really watch south park but watched an episode a while back after one of these these threads complaining about how insanely biased south park is. The episode literally made 2 jokes of Trump tweeting. That's it.
>>
File: 1494136213804.gif (3.07 MB, 414x382)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB GIF
>>91210268
>>
>>91201150
It seems like most of society has a political bias. I went into a bookstore the other day and browsed the politics section. About 70% were about "Trump's America" with white nationalist subtext.
>>
>>91210380
it doesn't take much to trigger alt-right soyboys
>>
>>91201150
They're trying to cram too many jokes into single episodes. Fucks up the timing. And Southpark has never had a political bias. They make fun of everybody. That's why its lasted so long.
>>
>>91210380
Testament to how sensitive /pol/tv/ is
>>
>>91201221
They made fun of the Obamacare website
>>
>>91208903
>He colluded with Russia but it's cool because not much has changed so far
You trump shills are pathetic

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.